Speaker 1: And now each time for the fresh out of bed head to head challenge.
Speaker 2: Listeners to your corners. Steve the bread Man here, Martin, everybody.
Speaker 1: He's up earlier than us usually, what are you doing here? You're going for one number three? Yes, sir, Okay, you've not been in the Hall of Fame before. You've never strung together five wins.
Speaker 2: That's correct, I've locked on day three.
Speaker 1: Oh okay, this is where you peter out usually, well, hoping that you peter out?
Speaker 2: Is Wendy Wendy?
Speaker 1: Yes, sir.
Speaker 2: M Chili tells me you've never played before.
Speaker 1: Correct.
Speaker 2: Oh, that's good, that's good.
Speaker 1: Have you been trying? Is this the first time you ever tried to play? Tell me what was different about today? No, I call a lot. I call a lot. Yeah, I've been calling nine and I've been close this first time. Okay, well, Chili, thanks for letting her through. Finally, Wendy fresh Fish ever played? All you got to do is shout out your name when you think you know the answer. You've clearly you've heard.
Speaker 2: The game, right, you know what you're doing.
Speaker 1: Okay, you're shouting out your name when you think you know the answer. I have buzzfest tickets to the winner today. So I need you to say your name before bread man, wait for me to call on you, and then give me the correct answer.
Speaker 2: It's easy, It really is easy.
Speaker 1: It's just I think when you get on, like Wendy, let me guess you win every game that you play in the car, right, like, you win everybody?
Speaker 2: Everybody. People they come on, they're like, Rod, I'm undefeated. This nerve wracking and you play this music. It's all right, it does move a little quicker.
Speaker 1: Here we go, bread Man, Wendy, shout out your name when you think you know the answer. Question number one, which dog breed black and white and often associated with the fireby bread man falmation often associated with fire stations.
Speaker 2: Yes, the Dale Nation. Steve is on the board. He delivers bread in the morning.
Speaker 1: Wendy.
Speaker 2: He's up early. What are you doing up so early, Wendy, I'm at work.
Speaker 1: Okay, let's get in there first on this question, Wendy, Steve. Question number two, which island in Texas has an attraction?
Speaker 2: Steve Galliston has an attraction called the pleasure here?
Speaker 1: Yes, we got to wear it here.
Speaker 2: Two questions to answers. Just Wendy, you were in there. You took cuts, you were in there on both of those questions. That was a good. That was a good. It was a good showing for your first game ever. You know, like you didn't get he didn't destroy you. I hope you call him play again.
Speaker 1: Absolutely absolutely, all.
Speaker 2: Right, Wendy, good to have you on. It's a no slam clam right there, nothing just zero wins. Steve, Steve, I'm trying to get girls to play this game. What are you doing to me? I'm trying to get chicks to play. Hey, i'd girl played.
Speaker 1: I'm sorry, so selfish Jesus Christ, Steve, I'm trying to get.
Speaker 2: Chicks to play. Say that I'm bringing the girls to call. Oh yeah, get him in, dude, Maybe you are bringing the girls in.
Speaker 1: All right.
Speaker 2: I take everything I said back. I take it all back. Hey, you're going to Buzzfest now. Yeah, but and tomorrow you go for win number four. Hang on,