Speaker 1: The following is a paid podcast. iHeartRadio's hosting of this podcast constitutes neither an endorsement of the products offered or the ideas expressed. The following program is sponsored by Invite Health, who is solely responsible for its content.
Speaker 2: Welcome to Invite Radio. You're about to receive responsible, life changing information on health and nutrition. You'll hear from Invite professionals who are leaders and targeted and anti aging nutrition. Get ready for tomorrow's nutritional science Today right here, right now.
Speaker 3: Hello, and welcome to Invite Health Radio. I am doctor Amanda Williams, chief Science Officer at Invite Health, here with you today on this wonderful Saturday morning to talk about energy and nutrients that support our cardiovascular system and our brain. So I have some different products on special that I'm going to cover in this first half hour before I turn them on microphone over to the wonderful Jerry Hickey at eight o'clock. So this morning, I want to talk about ubiquinol. I want to talk about grape seed extract, how beneficial both of these can be for helping to support blood pressure as well as for brain health and the Purple's hax. This is a really nice product to consider for overall circulatory health. It's packed with all of those wonderful deep dark blue, red, purple pigmented fruits and vegetables, so it's a very powerful antioxidant. Helps to enhance the way in which the blood makes its way around the body, including into the brain, so it's a wonderful brain booster. It has blueberry extract. We know blueberry has been studied extensively for being able to enhance the cognitive function. So not only does the blueberry extract seem to have quite an affinity for targeting free radicals and oxidative stress and neuroinflammation and toxins in the brain, it just really does a lovely job at helping to really protect the lining of your blood vessels. So that's the endothelial cells, so the purple's achex. So I'm going to get into all of that, but I do want to start with co Q ten. This is such a critical molecule in the human body. And I actually attended a webinar last week that was hosted by our provider of our ubiquin all, which is Conica, And you've heard myself as well as Jerry Hicky talk about conica and the reason why Invite Health uses the conica ubiquin al. This is a registered trademark form. It's been in over eighty five research studies. It is bioidentical to what the body naturally makes. And when you're looking at taking a powerful, high absorption form of UBIQUINL, this hands down is your best option. And so this is why we make the co q ten ubiquinol at Invite Health, because this is what we're providing you is that over eighty five research studies on this particular nutrient. Now we have two different ubiquinals. We have our UBIQUINL that's just by itself, and then we have our ubikinol that's enhanced with NADH. Now nadh is kind of a super booster for that co q ten. So the coq ten by itself is wonderful, but when we add that nadh into it, it makes it even stronger. And the nadh is actually a substrate of vitamin B three, which is niosin. And certainly we know nyasin has been shown time and time again to have a very unique ability to raise your good cholesterol, so your HDL. So we want to make sure that we have good healthy HDL, which is your high density lipoprotein. I want to make sure that we have good HDL levels, and this is what nyasin can do. So when we're taking NADH, not only do we get that side benefit of having support for a good cholesterol, we're also helping to really enhance the way that the ubiquinol is working. And the whole point of ubiquinol is to drive up cell energy. So we know that ubiquinol with inside of the cell, so inside of the core of the cell, ubiquinol helps the body make ATP or denisen triphosphate. That's very important because without that, the cell basically is kind of devoid of its natural function. So this is why we look at ubiquine all as being the powerhouse or the gasoline that fuels all of our cells. And when you're looking at plasma levels or blood levels of coenzyme q ten in the body, we know that over ninety five percent of that coenzyme q ten is in that antioxidant form, which is ubiquinol. So if you go in you have your blood test done for coq ten, what we're looking at is the ubiquinal because coq ten comes in two different forms. You have ubiquin known which ends in one, and then you have ubiquinol ending in ol. So what's the difference. Well, the ubiquinol which is what we have in our products, the conica form that's been used in eighty five plus clinical trials. This is in its reduced antioxidant form, and the ubiquinol itself is geared towards not only the facilitating and pushing that energy through, but because it's an antioxidant, it's protecting the cells at the same time. So we use the conic of form, which is a liquid So if you've used the Invite Health coke ten before, you know it comes in a liquid filled capsule. So it's a very powerful liquid antioxidant and it really allows for the regeneration of other antioxidants in the body, including vitamin E. And we certainly can see when someone's on particular medications statins for example, this is kind of the most common one, but we also know that a lot of the high blood pressure medications can lower your coke ten, especially beta blocker drugs, So it's always just something to notate if you're on a beta blocker drug or if you are on a stat and you for surely need to be taking ubiquinl and ubiquenol has been shown to effectively replenish the depleted levels of co q ten when someone is on one of these medications like a statin drug for cholesterol lowering. So we look at the way in which coenzyme q ten has been study and we know initially when they first kind of stumbled upon this molecule in the body, that they recognized its benefit when it came to cardiovascular health. Well, we've gone far beyond that now and we see all of the many ways in which coenzyme q ten is really working in our system. So the webinar that I attended this week that was hosted by Konica and their presenters were really diving into this is looking at how co q ten itself is found in almost every single cell in the body. And this is hence why the research has expanded through the years to look at it as being a very power driver for cell energy production in that form of ATP generation and realizing that ubiquenol is required for the energy production in all of these cells, looking at it as this very powerful antioxidant and this is really the only known lipid soluble antioxidant that's made within the body. So we can see how it's even more so important because it's leading to a greater level of protection for all of our cells because of its lipid solubility. And I said, we know all of the heart health benefits of someone has any concerns with heart disease, whether that be high blood pressure, congestive heart failure, coronary artery disease. We know the effectiveness of replenishing the body's natural co q ten with the invite health ubiquenol form emulation. We've seen it time and time again, and we certainly can see how coq ten is also been shown to be very very important in longevity. And when you look at ubiquenol supporting healthy aging and protecting the cells from premature aging, these are all very key. Looking at muscle mass, this is a very interesting wing of research right now at Knica's looking at how the coenz im q ten, this ubiquenol is actually able to protect muscle cells from degradation or from the loss of muscle mass and muscle strength, also known as sycopenia, which we of course always want to avoid at all costs. Because that is certainly problematic. So they really got into the absorption and why supplementation with this conica form of ubiquinol is superior. I mean, we clearly can see this just from looking at all of the lab tests and if you go and you do blood testing and you can see it has the superior bioavailability because it is bioidentical. So the delivery form to which we use at Invite Health makes it even that much better because not only is it the liquid ubiquinol, but then we have it protected with the addition of things like the MCT oil. We know MCT oil is a medium chain triglytride so important for cell energy production, for overall brain health, and another one of those really powerful side benefits that goes along with supplementation with the Invite Health COQ ten ubiquinol. Now I advise the ubquenol with NADH because I think the NADH is such a lovely enhancement to this, and the one hundred and twenty milligrams of the ubiquinol itself very high amount for overall support for longevity. Now are the reasons why someone would take more than one capsule a day of course, you know, if we're dealing with underlying cardiovascular conditions, if we're dealing with different neurodegenerative conditions, like if someone is dealing with Parkinson's disease, for example, we would be going with a higher amount. If someone has heart disease, as I mentioned, of course you'd be taking a higher amount. This is when you want to talk to one of the Invite Health nutritional advisors and ask those questions. You know, if you're on a medication that we know depletes coen's i'm Q ten, would that warrant you then taking maybe two of the ubiquanol with NADH per day perhaps, But everyone is different, and we also, you know, if we knew a starting point of where your coke ten is, which we never do because doctors don't test your coke ten levels unfortunately. So this is the reason why, you know, we just kind of go with that standard amount. So one capsule a day for overall wellness for longevity. But if we're really zeroing in and targeting different conditions, whether that's cardiovascular, high blood pressure related, then we maybe bumping that up and saying you have two capsules a day would certainly be beneficial. Now, A lot of times we get the question of you know, coq ten makes energy, So is this problematic if I take this product later in the day. No, it's not.
Speaker 2: So.
Speaker 3: You know, if you take your coen'z i'm q ten first thing in the morning with your breakfast, is that fine? Yes? If you find it easier to take it at lunchtime or dinner, is that fine too. Yes. It's not like the coq ten is going to somehow keep you up at night. That's not the case with Cohen's i'm q ten. But it's such a just a wonderful formula that we offer. And you know, I love learning anything about the the knica that we're using in this, which is why I attended this wonderful event this week. Thisar just to hear their latest research and really looking at how it's amplifying healthy aging and the way in which it plays such a key role in that cell protection and encouraging the cell energy to be produced throughout our life. And this is something that for me on a scientific side, I think is really incredibly important to to walk away. And they were looking at this as far as the way in which the ubiquinol is working its way in to the cell and the more enhanced testing that they do with the Konica UBIQUINL, the more impressive this form that we're using, that we've been using at invite Health for so many years. It just continues to reinforce that we know when someone comes into are one of our stores, or if you give us a call, you go to our website invite out dot com and you're looking for coq ten that when you are using our ubiquin all, whether the sixty milligram or the one twenty with that NADH, that you are getting the most potent, most bioavailable, the best absorption coq ten out there. And you know, I like to always let people know that, you know, we stay in contact with Conicat. This is why you know. I went to this updated webinar to hear the latest scientific research that's been occurring with our ubiquinyl formulation because to me, I want to be able to share that with you. I want to be able to say, yes, you know what, they just looked at it in this study in athletes and showing how it can really improve all of these different biomarkers when it comes to exercise performance. I want to be able to talk to you about how coq ten has been to mediate inflammation, the way in which coens i'm q ten is shown as a player now when it comes to the development of diabetes, and if you don't have adequate coq ten, how you are more prone to potentially developing diabetes. We can see its protective role to the liver and every single day our livers are exposed to so many different problematic things, and how coq ten is really working to allow for liver repair, regeneration and for the overall wellness of our entire detoxification process each and every single day. So I do need to squeeze in a quick break. Remember any of the products that I talk about today, So the ubiquinl coq ten, whether it's the sixty miligram or the one twenty with the nadh along with the Purple's Ahax and that Grapesiet extra are all on a buy one, get one free. But if you use the promo code Amanda wor when you call in or you shop at the store, or if you shop online, you're gonna get an additional ten percent off, So do keep that in mind. I have to squeeze in this quick break, so stick around with me. I will be right back just after this. Listening to this radio show makes learning and saving easier. For today's featured product specials, call eight hundred sixty three two zero five seven to two. That's eight hundred sixty three two zero five seven to two to get your buy one get one free offer. Guess what. You can get even more savings by using promo code Amanda WOR take an additional ten percent off. That's right. Use promo code Amanda WOR for an additional ten percent off today's radio specials. Don't wait. Call right now for today's specials eight hundred sixty three two zero five seven to two. Buy one bottle at suggested retail and get one bottle free with free shipping on orders over thirty five dollars. Don't forget to mention the promo code Amanda w R to get an additional ten percent off when you call eight hundred six three two zero five seven to two, or shop online at invite heealth dot com. Don't wait, call right now eight hundred six three two zero five seven to two and welcome back to Invite Health Radio. I am doctor Amanda Williams talking about coq ten, you biquinol, all of the different ways that coq ten is working in our body. Why it's important this is not something that's made up by invite health. When it comes to a supplement to take, coq ten naturally occurs in the body. It's naturally made in the body. And as we get older, our natural production of coq ten in its reduced antioxant form known as you biquenol can really start to diminish. Then you add insult to injury. If we're dealing with other conditions, if we're dealing outside of just the normal aging process, if we're dealing with diabetes, if we're dealing with pre diabetes, heart disease, any of these conditions, fatty liver disease, that can really set that fast track of depleting your body's coenzyme q ten. And then if you're on a medication that disrupts the way co q ten is made, that's a problem too. So this is why daily supplementation with ubiquenol for anyone basically over the age of thirty five is a very very good idea. Such fascinating research on ubiquenol when it comes to headaches and you know, they have been assessing the utilization of ubiquenol for individuals who suffer from migraine headaches, and the clinical studies on this are incredibly impressive showing how taking the ubiquenol on a regular basis can actually reduce the frequency, duration, severity of migraines. And what they have found is that coq ten intake actually lowers a level of a particular peptide that is known for driving migraines in many individuals. So it's called kelctonin gene related peptide. Not that you necessarily need to know that, but what they can see from the clinical studies in individuals who have migraines is if they have high levels of this peptide in their system, they're going to be more frequent, more severe migraine suffer. But when they gave them coq ten, that peptide level went down, So the coq ten level went up and that bad peptide went down, and so hence they had improvement overall and how often they were having a migraine. So just some really incredibly impressive research out there when it comes to to coq ten beyond heart health, and we clearly know that COQ ten and cardiovascul their health. The two go hand in hand. You have to have coke ten for your heart muscles. Heart muscles, we want to keep nice and strong throughout our life. We don't want the heart to overwork, so hence it starts to hypertrophy. That's not good. We don't want that muscle to enlarge. That's not the goal. But what we want is we want to have a nice, strong tone heart muscle. And this is what the ubiquinol plus that NADH is really great at doing. And so study after study, like I said, what we use in our product has over eighty five clinical trials done on it. Hands down, I'm not being biased about this. The science speaks for itself when it comes to the ubiquenol that we are using in our products. So you can rest assured that when you were taking the invite Health coq ten, you are getting the strongest, most powerful bioavailable high absorption COQ ten out there. And you know, I always say, if you don't believe that, go have your coke ten level tested, then start to supplement with the Invite Health coke ten ubiquenl. Then retest your coke ten and then you will see you will see the difference. You will see how much of that COKEU ten has actually made its way into your system. So next I want to switch over and talk about the grape seed extract. I oftentimes go into an enormous amount of detail on our grape seed extract that we offer an invite because it is such a unique source and the power of the OPCs that's the actual antioxidant that the grape seed itself has, which is called OPC for olegomeric pro anthocynod in. So we use a registered trademark form of grape seed extracts, so it's not just a random run of the mill grape seed extract. We use what is known as n olvida, and n Olvida is a particularly sourced This is kind of its claim to fame and the reason why we use this, the way in which it's sourced, the sustainability, the area in France to which it's sourced from, and we have this direct trace stability, we can tell exactly which of the vineyards that our grape extract is coming from, so we know exactly where it was selected, we know in which how the the power of the OPCs from the novida that we're using. How much of a difference that will make in your overall health? And once again, study after study show it's effective in not only supporting the cardiovascular parameters that we know grape seed extract can do. By improvement of blood pressure. As an example, a lot of folks use our grape seed extract as an add on to maybe their already current blood pressure routine that they're doing, and you know, maybe they're taking one capsule a day, sometimes they take two capsules per day. I have a lot of women who turn to the grape seed extract for hormone support, mood support, overall cardiovascular support. Once again, rightfully so because the way in which that grape seed attract is actually working. So the studies on the novida that we are using have shown how it can improve overall mood, it can help with stress, overall quality of life improvement when people are utilizing the enovida form of grape seed extract. So it's it's probably the most powerful grape seed extract that I have ever seen. And the tray stability, the sourcing method, and just the natural way in which this grape seed extract that we offer, the way in which it's working, and for many individuals when they hear us talk about this product on this program. So if I'm talking about it or Jerry's talking about a lot of times we'll get follow up. Like so, grape seed extract can do all of these different things. And you know, it's really great for supporting my blood pressure, but I can also utilize it for brain health and to fight ox stative stress within the brain. It's wonderful for overall stress management. A lot of times people turn to healthy inning. We also know that grape seed extract can be very helpful for helping the body with that regulation of the stress response. And you know for cellular health, for liver health, once again for kidney health. We can see how the ollegomeric prolanthocynodins within the grape seed extract really hone in on protection for the renal tubules and the way in which the kidneys itself go through the filtration. Now, another fun fact about our Ovida grape seed extract that we offer at Invite Health is the beauty from within. So the way in which our grape seed extract can actually help to enhance overall skin health through working the inside out. And this is always such a fascinating wing of research for me because it's really kind of taken hold in the past ten years. Is looking at the nutritional benefit of certain nutrients and the way in which these nutrients are able to help, not only what the original intended use is. So say someone's using the grape seed extract for blood pressure support and they're using it for two months and then they say, wow, you know, I feel like my skin health has improved. Is this possible? So this is the fascinating double effect here. Instead of prescription medications which come with side effects, I always say, these supplements come with side benefits. So this is one of those really unique side benefits that goes along with grape seed extract is you may be using it for one thing, but then you're yielding these benefits across the board. And for individuals who maybe have concerns with fatty livergencies, they start using the grape seed extract once again made for blood pressure support, and the next thing they know, they go in and their liver enzyme profiles have improved and they go, well, hm, how is this happening. It's that grape seed extract. The power of those ollegomeric pro antoscign events really pack such a powerful, powerful punch. I cannot speak enough on the potency and the quality of which we are actually providing you with this formulation. And it's not only that we have this trace ability of this product, but it's the potency of which is in every single capsule. So two hundred and fifty milligrams of the grape polyphenols is a remarkably high amount. And the fact that the form that we're using has been clinically shown to improve all of these different metrics, all of these different parameters, including for regulation of blood sugar control. So that was a fascinating study that came out many years ago on the Enovida is for individuals who fell into that category of metabolic syndrome, and these we're dealing with problems with blood pressure, problems with their blood sugar giving them the Enovita grape seed extract and seeing not only the improvement in their blood pressure readings, but seeing an improvement in their blood glucose control. So this is once again one of those areas where I just really like to impress upon if we are looking for comprehensive support for circulatory system for our brain, looking at formulations like the coke ten ubiqueyl, looking at products like the grape seed extract, looking at that Purple's chax that packs that powerful punch of antioxidants with every single scoop that you take, partnered up with powerful amino acids in that Purple's chax that can enhance overall cardiovascular function and encourage healthy sell energy, and at the same time gives you this really high amount of cell production. So this is part of what I wanted to cover today is energy and cellular protection. What can we turn to? We know we can turn to the Invite health U Bicknall with N A d H. We know we can turn to the power of the Purple's ashax, and we certainly can turn to GrapeSEED extract. Do make sure that you stick around. We've got Jerry Hickey coming up, and remember to use that promo code Amanda w O R until we speak again, be well.
Speaker 4: The proceeding was a paid program. Do wr's airing of this program constitutes neither an endorsement of the products offered or the ideas express Listening.
Speaker 3: To this radio show makes learning and saving easier. For today's featured product specials, call eight hundred sixty three two zero five seven to two. That's eight hundred sixty three to two zero five seven to two to get your buy one, get one free offer.
Speaker 4: Guess what.
Speaker 3: You can get even more savings by using promo code Jerry wor take an additional ten percent off. That's right, Use promo code Jerry wor for an additional ten percent off today's radio specials.
Speaker 2: Don't wait.
Speaker 3: Call right now for today's specials eight hundred sixty three two zero five seven to two. Buy one bottle at suggested retail and get one bottle free with free shipping on orders over thirty five dollars. Don't forget to mention the promo code Jerry WR to get an additional ten percent off when you call eight hundred sixty three to two zero five seven to two, or shop online at invitehealth dot com. Don't wait call right now eight hundred six three two zero five seven to two.
Speaker 2: Welcome to Invite Radio. You're about to receive responsible, life changing information on health and nutrition. You'll hear from Invite professionals who are leaders in targeted and anti aging nutrition get ready for tomorrow's Nutritional Science Today right here, right now. Ah, good morning, Happy Saturday. Welcome to another edition of Invite Health Radio. I'll be your host. My name is Jerry Hickey. I am a licensed pharmacist who's always specialized in nutrition, and I love it. I love to be here. I've always treated it like an honor to be here, which it is. It's a privilege to be speaking with you. Let's talk about nutrition. I want to start off talking about two supplements that have many benefits for the human body, but they both are excellent for the brain. Because a lot of people listening now are over fifty and maybe they're starting to forget words. Maybe they're starting to get a little forgetful in general. You know, like where they put my keys, that they take the trash out, what they is recycling, you know, things like that. So let's get to it. But the first one's going to surprise you. It's a form of vitamin E that you may or may not have heard about. It's not common in the American diet. It's called a toco triangole. So there's two families of vitamin E. There's the regular one you get in most multi vitamins. And then there's Toco triangles and the beauty of Toco trianoles. You only need tiny, tiny amounts to protect the brain, the heart, deliver or the skin, and it's absorbed so much better than regular vitamin E. So Toco trianoles are the best supplement you could take for hair loss. You cannot get a better supplement. So even I'm going to talk about the brain, Toco triangles go to your head, but they go everywhere in your head and on your head, so they really do have an impact on treating handless, on stopping it from progressing, and even helping you to regrow. Here. So here's JAMA Dermatology. JAMA is the journal of the American Medical Association. Now listen to the people who took part in this review of clinical studies and randomized placific controlled human clinical trials. Tough University School of Medicine, University of Miami, Miller School of Medicine, the Department of Dermatology at Harvard Medical School, and the Department of Dermatology at Brigmant and Women's Hospital. So if they come out with something on health, you can pretty much depend on that. So they looked at seventeen randomized, controlled human clinical trials, but you know, gold standard, state of the art controlled eleven human clinical trials and two case studies. And they looked at various nutrients and they came out and said, listen, Toco trianoles is high quality evidence. When you look at supplements, toco triangles, this form of vitamin E has the highest quality evidence about stopping hair loss and even reversing hair loss. It has a true potential role. I mean toco trianoles. Not that women with breast cancer should use them. That's up to that lady talking to her oncologist. That's not up to me at all. But there's several studies now how toco trianols are being tested in women with breast cancer to help prevent the hair loss that's associated with using chemotherapy. But that's a whole other conversation. So we're just looking at the general publican people with heal So there was this I remember the original study I read, and it was people were real hair loss and they gave them one hundred milligrams of tocotrianoles every day or placebo, and they found that basically they had a thirty five percent improvement in hair growth, not just stopping hair loss, but lee regrowing here. So how would these tocotrianols and this tiny little capsule help with hair loss. Well, they reduce oxidative stress in the scalp and in the brain and in the liver and in the heart. And that's really good because oxidative stress leads to disease and frailty and damage to the body and aging. It's part of aging. It's not a good thing. Oxidation, free radical oxidation in the hair follicle. It stresses the hair follicle. It damages the hair follicle. And when they gave and at least to alopecia, it changes the follicles so you can no longer grow here. So when they gave these people took a triangles, they found out the hair follicle was no longer getting damaged and it was healing. In fact, Ohio State University did a separate trial. They've studied our token triangles many many times for brain health and for the scalp et cetera. So Ohio State University came out and said, so, these are people who are balding, people who were losing here, people with thinning here. Ohio State University came out and said, our took a trianles. Our token triangles activate genes that control the hair follicle. They're involved, and it was rejuvenating the health of the hair follicles. It was regenerating hair follicles, it was regenerating people were creating new hair follicles on their scalp and this was promoting the anigen phase of hair growth cycle. The energen phase is when the hair is growing and the beauty of the anergen phases. It lasts many years. I mean I've read where the anergen phase can last up to eight years. So it significantly reduced the hair loss phase, and it significantly improved the anigen phase for hair growth, and it was increasing the number of hair follicles. So there really really was a study. There really are studies on toko trianomoles for hair regrowth. And it's a safe thing. You swallow it, but at the same time you're swallowing it to regrow hair. It's also protective for the back of the eyes, it's protective a little bit for your hearing. It's incredible for your liver and heart, but it's fantastic for your brain. So here's the journal Stroke is one of the journals of the American Heart Association, and this is the Buckinghamshire Healthcare the National Health Trust over in England, and they used our product in this study and it's one hundred and twenty one people who had white matter lesions in their brain. So let's explain that half of your brain is white matter, there's a lot of fat in it, and the Toco trianoles really get into the fat parts of your brain. Your brain is about sixty percent fat, and Toco triangles really saturate into the fat parts of your brain, which includes the white matter. Half your brain is white matter, and when you get hit in the head multiple times, like playing football or boxing, or hitting a soccer ball with your head, or hitting ahead in the car accident, you damage the white matter and the damage spreads, It grows and it spreads and eventually it can really damage your memory. It can can tribute to Alzheimer's, mild, cognitive impayment, all kinds of brain diseases. So they gave people with white matter damage in the brain our product, our Toco triangle, and they found out at the two year point it really made a huge improvement in their white matter. They actually saw when they looked at the data that the damage to the white matter was shrinking. But here's the thing. The people on the placebo the white matter got worse and worse. The damage was growing and spreading in their brain, whereas the people on our tocotrianole it did not grow, it did not get any worse. It didn't contribute to dementia. It stopped it from getting worse. So here's more on our Toco triangle. This is the journal Experimental Gerontology. It's the Aging Research Center and the Karolinska Institute and the Department of Neurobiology Stockholm University and the Institute at Gerontology and Geriatrics at the University of Perusia. So we have Sweden, Finland, Italy, they're all looking at this. So they're looking at older Finnish adults, people in Finland, older adults, and they gave them our token triangle. It was one hundred and forty people, one hundred and forty older people that were losing their memory, and they found that when they gave them our Toka trian wall, it was reducing the loss of memory, it was preventing cognitive impairment. So these toko trian walls really have an effect on your head. They go to your head with hair loss and with memory loss. Now, if you look at token trianoles in general, yes, it's great for your brain. It is great. It really protects your brain. In fact, there's evidence that if you have token triangles in your brain and God forbid you how to stroke, it helps prevent the stroke from damaging the brain. It helps to limit the amount of damage in the brain close by a stroke. But liver health, there's a bunch of studies using our token triangles where it was getting fat out of the liver and getting rid of liver stiffness. It was reversing aging of deliver. This is really important for people who eat a lot of food, who are obese or overweight with a big belly. This is really important for diabetics and pre diabetics and the heart. Our tokentrinoles have been shown to lower bad cholesterol by ten percent and total cholesterol by seventeen percent and helps prevent you from developing hardening any uteries. And this stuff is much stronger than regular vitamin E. Toko triangles are much stronger than the vitamin E. You're you're thinking of call to kopfer roles. So they're healthy for your nerves, for your liver, your kidneys, your pancreas, your eyes, your brain, your heart. They're absorbed much better than regular fightamin e. So our Toco Triangles are on special today. Even if you take one a day, you're giving protection to your liver and your heart and your brain. Even one a day is going to essentially give protection for your liver, your heart, and your brain. So I I take two a day. Uh So here's I started taking them about three weeks ago because I'm getting older. I want to protect my brain. So here's the deal. If you buy our Toco Triangles this weekend, you buy two bottles, you get fifty percent of suggested retail and if we ship it to you, you get free shipping because it's over thirty five dollars. Now beyond that, if you use this code, you'll get an extra ten percent off. So it's really like getting sixty five percent of off. I mean, that's amazing. The code is Jerrywor. That's my name, Jerry the radio station WOR. So if you call on the phone, say Jerry Wor. If you go into the stores, Invite Health, say Jerry Wor. Or if you go on the internet and you order on our website, Jerry woar, get ten percent off every Invite product, including all the cell products, so our token triangles. It's a fantastic supplement if you're losing here, and it's a fantastic supplement to protect your brain, and it's an incredible supplement for your liver, and it's very protective for your heart. We'll be right back.
Speaker 3: Listening to this radio show makes learning and saving easier. For today's featured product specials, call eight hundred six three two zero five seven to two. That's eight hundred sixty three two zero five seven to two to get your buy one, get one free offer.
Speaker 4: Guess what.
Speaker 3: You can get even more savings by using promo code Jerry Wor take an additional ten percent off. That's right. Use promo code Jerry Wor for an additional ten percent off today's radio specials. Don't wait. Call right now for today's specials. Eight hundred sixty three two zero five seven to two. Buy one bottle at suggested retail and get one bottle free with free shipping on orders over thirty five dollars. Don't forget to mention the promo code Jerry wor to get an additional ten percent off when you call eight hundred six three two zero five seven two or shop online at invitehealth dot com. Don't wait, call right now eight hundred six three two zero five seven two.
Speaker 2: Okay, welcome back here you here CA you invite health. So Toco trinles protect the white matter of your brain, which is haffy bring What about the grain matter where your memory takes place directly, that's rest vertual. Rest verritul protects the gray matter. So the Toco trianoles are protecting the white matter, the rest ritual is protecting the gray matter together. That is incredible protection from an aging brain to help sustain your memory, to help protect your memory, maybe even to help promote and improve your memory. So I'm going to talk about our rest virtual now, but when you talk about rest viritual, you have to talk about the impact of light and oxygen on rest verritul. Light deactivates rest fritul, Oxygen dekays rest vitual. So either one either exposure light or oxygen damages res viritual. So if you have a rest virtual liquid or rest virtual powder, not good. It's not gonna list. It's basically garbage. This is in a caps with the green stuff from vegetables in it that shields it from light. And the capsule is made it's encapsulated in an oxygen free room. There's no oxygen in the room, and the capsule itself has a very tight weave. It's made out of cellulose from plants with a very tight weave that keeps oxygen out of the capsule. And to make it even better, we've added querstin and grape seed extract to it because they're present in the plants where you get rest virtual and scientists have found that when they test res virtual, when you add quercetin and grape seed extract to the rest virtual, it amplifies the benefits of the rest virtual that works better in us humans.
Speaker 4: So this is the UH.
Speaker 2: This is in Germany. It's the Max Planck Institute for Human Cognitive and Brain Sciences but also the Neurocure Cluster of Excellence, both in Berlin Germany. And they looked at people between the age of fifty to seventy five and these people were overweight. They were overweight, but they were still healthy. They were aged fifty to seventy five, and they gave them res veratrol two hundred milligrams a day for six months or placebo. And here's the results of the trial. Because it was stupendous. It really had a great impact on their ability to remember words. I think, I you know, I believe. I believed the impact was something like fifty or sixty percent better ability to remember words, to recall words when you're having a conversation. So it had a big impact on remembering words. That's one of the first things to go in your memory. Right when they looked at their brain with scans, the hippocampus was growing back to a younger size and its function, its connectivity was better. This is the region of the brain involved with the formation of memories, organizing your memories, storing your memories. So when they tested them, they actually did have an improvement in their memory. They had a real improvement in their memory. So it's really good. Now I want to read you another one. Let's say I should have it here somewhere. No, that's not it. So in Germany, when they gave people rest firitu al, older people like between the age of fifteen to seventy five. When they gave them rest fvitual their memory improved. It was two hundred milligrams a day. So here's the journal Clinical Nutrition. And this is a whole bunch of research institutions in Australia. They do a lot of Alzheimer's research and memory research in Australia. I mean, Australia stands out for sports nutrition research and for brain research. So this is the Journal Clinical Nutrition. This is a large study of women. It was one hundred and twenty five women on rest verritrol for a year or on placebo for a year. And these women were between the age of forty five to eighty five and they were taking one hundred and fifty milligrams of rest viritul daily for a year. A thirty three percent improvement in overall brain performance and overall cognitive performance. I mean that's a powerful statement. That's a powerful stuffy. So in Germany memory improved. In Australia, memory improved. There's other studies showing that rest ratrol is great for the memory. Rest firtul is a tiny molecule and it easily gets up to your thyroid gland and house protected gets it to your adrenal glands, you know, your stress glands, and protects them. It gets all over the body, but it's so tiny it gets into the brain very easily. There's a barrier for the brain called the blood brain barrier, and a lot of things can't cross it. So there might be other things not good for the brain, but that doesn't mean they could get into the brain. Where it's virtual. Is good for the brain, and it gets into the brain. But it does more than just into the brain to protect it. It does two. It does three huge things. Three huge things. One it repairs the barrier that keeps nasty things out of the brain. It's called the blood brain barrier. The blood brain barrier is designed to keep nasty things out of the brain because nasty thing. If you get a nasty thing and you told, big deal, But if the same nasty thing gets into your brain, it might kill you. You need to protect your brain. So it is a barrier called the blood brain barrier that keeps bad things out of the brain. The problem is with age, it stiffens and it starts to get little leaks, little leaks. The junctions loosen up and it gets little leaks, it gets little openings, and bad things start to get into the brain and they inflame the brain, and they can make the brain swell and it can clog up the brain and prevent the brain from detexifying. This is what happens to Alzheimer's patients. Their brain gets inflamed, it swells, and then they can't remove toxins from the brain and their brain gets all tangled up and they wind up with Alzheimer's. So the res veritul has been shown to tighten up the junctions in the blood brain barrier and keep nasty things out of the brain. In fact, when the University of Georgetown, Georgetown University down in Washington, when they gave Alzheimer's patients resveratrol every day, they sought that over the course of I think it was a year long study, that the blood brain barrier was repairing, it was rejuvenating, and because of this, nasty things were getting blocked from going into the brain of the Alzheimer's patients and as a result of that, brain swelling went down. The swelling went down, and the brain was able to remove the toxins again, and these people started doing better physically and mentally. So the rest veritual repairs the blood brain barrier. A second thing it does, it's called vasoactive rest viitual restores circulation to the brain. So we have these pretty cool arteries that feed our brain, called the carotid arteries, and over time they get clogged and they stiffened, and in general that blocks the flow of blood efficiently. You still get blood, obviously, because you're still alive, but you're not getting as much blood as the brain actually requires and it starts to suffer. So typical, a typical decline percentage decline in circulation to everybody's brain as we age, like when we enter our late fifties and sixties, et cetera, is a ten to fourteen percent decline in circulation to the brain. When they gave all the people rest virtual, it restored. And this is in Germany, this is in Australia, this is in the United States, this isn't the University of Georgia, this is all over the place. When they gave all the people rest virtual, it restored circulation to their aging brain by up to seventeen percent. It perfectly offset the decline in circulation to the brain that occurs with aging that a company's aging. And because of that, the parts of the brain involved with memory, like the interntal cortex and the dentate gyris and the hippocampus were becoming healthier, more youthful, more vigorous, and they were connecting and they were working together, and memory was getting restored in these people. So res verritual has a true impact on the brain by restoring circulation, by healing the blood brain barrier to keep nisty things out of brain, and by allowing the feeding of the organs involved with memory. So that's why I said every day I'm tad because I'm older. Now every day with my lunch, I take rest verritrol with toco trianol because res veritual takes care of the gray matter, and the token triangol takes care of the white matter. Without the white matter, there's no such thing as gray matter. And this is real rest virtual. It's two hundred milligrams. We also have a twenty five milligram. We also have a fifty axius me one hundred milligram, so we have a twenty five milligrammar res ritual. We have one hundred milligramm respritual. I take the two hundred milligram resvitual because basically that's what the study show the brain needs. It needed two hundred miligrum. So our res vituals on special. Take the Toca triangol one or two capsules where you lunch along with one of the rest virtual max. You'll be doing great things for your brain, for your aging brain and for your memory after protecting your brain power. Now they're both on special. You know that I said it before the break. I'll tell you when we regard to break again, I'll tell you what the special is. But restaurant, you know, just like having a multi vitamin, just like eating fish or taking fish wails, or taking krill respirtual and tokentriantle or dynamic for your brain. I take a combination of powders every day. I'll tell you what they are because I'm going to put them all on special. I take bone powder with activ HX, with creatine monohydrate with collagen, and I do that because it's basically soup the nuts for your brain. It takes I mean for your body. I'm sorry. It takes care of every facet of you. It takes care of your entire body. So let me go to a break and when I come back, I'll explain why I take my shake. I generally do it after I lift weight, so after I ride my bike, but I do it every day. So if I don't ride my bike, i'll lift weights. On a particular day, i'll take it. But I'm always doing some kind of exercise. So I'm ei the swimming laps in a pool, riding my bike, lifting weights. I'm always doing something, or maybe i'm gardening for three hours, because when I garden, I don't stop. So I take these powders, and I know it's every single square inch of my body is getting benefit from this combination. And when I come back, I'll explain why. So the Toka triangle for the white matter your brain and for hair loss and for liver health and lowering your cholesterol, believe it or not. And the rest Firtual for restoring circulation to your brain and restoring your memory. They're both on special. You buy two of either, you get fifty percent of suggested retail and free shipping well out. If you add this code, you'll get an extra ten percent, so take advantage. Here's the code, Jerry WR. Jerry is my name. J E r ry Wr get ten percent additional off any invite product. Okay, let me go to a break Jerry Hicky Invite Health tunk anywhere. I'll be right back.
Speaker 3: Listening to this radio show makes learning and saving easier. For today's featured product specials, call eight hundred sixty three to two zero five seven to two. That's eight hundred sixty three two zero five seven to two to get your buy one, get one free offer.
Speaker 4: Guess what.
Speaker 3: You can get even more savings by using promo code Jerry wor take an additional ten percent off. That's right. Use promo code Jerry wor for an additional ten percent off today's radio specials. Don't wait. Call right now for today's specials. Eight hundred sixty three two zero five seven to two. Buy one bottle at suggested retail and get one by free with free shipping on orders over thirty five dollars. Don't forget to mention the promo code Jerry wr to get an additional ten percent off when you call eight hundred sixty three to two zero five seven to two, or shop online at invitehealth dot com. Don't wait, call right now eight hundred six three two zero five seven to two.
Speaker 2: Okay, Welcome back, Jerry here, you invite health. So I said before the break that I take a concoction. I put in a shaker and I just add water to it and I drink it, and I generally do it after exersides. But it's four powders bone powder, which is obviously for my bones, activate checks which is for muscle strength, creatine monohydrate which is for energy and endurance and strength. And collagen, which is for my hair, my skin, my nails, my bones, my joints, my spine, I mean just my whole body practically. So let's start off with collagen. Collagen is a very popular supplement, but beware, there is some really poor quality collagens out there, the Chinese collagens. A lot of them are not standing up to scrutiny. I mean, it's just don't use them. Just don't use them. So we get our collagen from a French Italian company. So there's several good companies with collagen. So our collagen is a French Italian pharmaceutical company. It's natural collagen, one hundred percent natural. It's clean, fresh, wholesome. It's been used in many human clinical trials. The Mayo Clinic, University of Rochester. A whole bunch of different places has used our collagen in their research. Most of our supplements have been used in human clinical trials. We have very good supplements, and by the way, that tells you something. If a supplement is used in the human clinical trials successfully in multiple human clinical trials, that tells you that it's safe because you get the safety data that tells you that it works, you know the benefits, but it also tells you how much to give. So that's just that we know how much to give you on our supplements. We know they're safe and we know they work, so we know what they expect from them. So our collagen has been studied for bone health, for joint pain and joint health, for spinal pain and spinal health, for skin health, even people it burns, it really works, it really works. So there's been about twelve studies using our which is a lot twelve human clinical trials of our collagen for skin health, and they find it helps with creepy skins and you know, the skin that you're starting to see through and it's so powdery looking and all they find out it's great for dry skin because it holds the moisture in your skin. They find out it's great for wrinkles and even like sun damage to a degree, it really helps rejuvenate your skin. See, because your skin is about seventy percent collagen and pretty much the rest of it is high aluronic acid. So without the collagen is no place for the high aluronic acid to go. It needs the collagen to be embedded into and then the collagen holds the moisture into your skin, and your skin will plump out, it'll regrow, and you'll see the fine lines and the wrinkles going away. And literally it's not a cosmetic it's real. They're really gone. And when you've done it for several months, you'll see that about half of your wrinkles are gone, if not more. If not more. So, collagen is great for the skin. Our collagen has also been study for hair. Your haars made out of collagen, and for nails. Your nails made out of collagen. So your hair looks thicker when you take our collagen. So the Toco triangle helps you create hair follicles and regrow lost hair, and the collagen makes the hair healthier and thicker because each strand of hair thins with age because there's less collagen than it. So when you take collagen, you'll see that all the hair it gets kind of that hard to control, and it looks thin and it's it's just not good. When you take the collagen, your hair looks a lot younger, it looks a lot fuller, it's behaving better, it's more caulmbable. I mean, it really means something. Because we'reout the collagen, you hear stiffens and it gets wiry and it gets fly away. So you need the collagen in your hair. So and when you take the collagen, you'll see that your nails grow again. I mean my nails grow like crazy. I'm cutting them all the time. So collagen is great for you skin, hair and nails. And there's plenty of studies on this. There's plenty of research on this, and they've researched our collagen to make sure it does help you skin your hair and your nails. But what about the spine. Your spine is made out of You are made out of collagen. You and I everybody listening were water and collagen. Everything else is just small amounts where really water and collagen that's what we're made out of. So collagen makes your spinal tissue, It makes the lining of your blood vessels. It makes parts of your brain. It makes your skin and your hair, your nails, your joints, your bones, it makes all those tissues. It makes your organs and tissues. It makes you nose, your ears. I mean, it's just amazing parts of your eye. Like if you look into whites of the eye, right, the whites of your eye is water and collagen. That's how pervasive collagen is throughout the body. So if collagen's in the eye, you know collagens in the brain because it brings made out of collagen. So what happens as you grow older, You make less and less collagen every year, so the brain starts to shrink because you don't have the collagen to make your brain believe it or not. So when you take the collagen, it's actually giving you food for your brain to make your brain out of it. It's the specific protein for you. Like they say protein is brain food. Well, this is the protein your brain is made out of.
Speaker 3: It.
Speaker 2: It's called collagen. But what about the spine. Now, the spine has these disks that act as cushions. They're water and collagen mostly they're mostly water in collagen. So the cushions in your spine and water in collagen. The joints that hold your spine in place, they're called facet joins, they're mostly collagen. And then the spinal column itself is made out of collagen. So your spine is mostly collagen. So one of the reasons why our spine breaks down with age is we have less collagen. To say, with our bones, our bones are thirty six percent collagen, but it's more important than just being six percent of our bone because that's what the calcium embeds itself into. The calcium embeds into the collagen to make bone. So like when you see a diabetic, diabetics develop really weak bones, their bones hollow out. One of the reasons is they don't have collagen. They need the collagen to make their bone. And all the people that are losing bone, they don't have the collagen. So when your bones thin, yes there's less calcium, but there's less collagen. There's less collagen for the CalCon and bed to. So if you're being treated for bone loss or if you want to ensure bone health, you need collagen. It's not just calcium and vitamin d and stuff like that. You need collagen. So collagen is where the bone food, which is the next powder I want to talk about. Collagen is where the bone food goes to insert itself. That's where like the Magneman, the calcium adhere too to build bone. So if you want to build bone, you need collagen. So collagen makes you spine, college, it makes your skin, it makes you here, it makes your nails, it makes all different parts of the body. But it also makes you joint tissue. And most of the original studies using our collagen or the other several good brands of collagen, they found out it was really arresting knee paint. It was helping knee paint. You know why, because you rebuild the cartilage in your knee, it's made out of collagen. When you look at skin, seventy percent of your skin is collagen. When you look at bone, thirty six percent of the bone is collagen, approximately. But when you look at the joint, sixty seven percent of the joint cartilage is made out of collagen. So how are you going to help you knee or you hip pain if you don't take collagen. You have to take collagen because that's what you make your joint out of. You have to have collagen. Glucosumn and android and are good, but they have no place to go unless you're taking collagen because the glucosemin androit and go into the collagen to stop the knee pin and help rebuild the cartilage of the knee. So our collagen and our bone powder are on special. I take both every day. The bone powder makes my bones and the collagen makes the rest of me. And the bone powder, along with the collagen, is like most of the tissues that a bone has made out that almost my entire bone is made out of bone powder and the collagen. So I'm really doing a great job for my bones. My wife takes it too, and she's very like not good at taking things that are good for her, but she'll take the bone powder into collagen because she knows how important they are. Because I've emphasized it now, the other two powders we have on special really work for your muscle. There was just a review of They looked at h almost ten thousand studies and when they analyze the studies, okay, these are studies up to the year twenty twenty five. This year three things worked for your muscle, ACTIVATEHX, creatine, monohydrate, and protein. Now we have protein on special because collagen collagen is muscle specific protein. What about creatine? What about ACTIVATEHX. So let me tell you what ACTIVATEHX is. Active HX is beta alanin. I didn't mean to say beta alanine. I don't know where that came from. No, it's beta hydroxy beta methyl butyry. Well it's easier to say beta alanine. ACTIVATEHX is beta hydroxy beta methyl buttery. So most people know that as HM and B hydroxymethyl buttery. And there are all kinds of studies now that this stuff really works for your muscle. It really works for your muscle. This is the stuff that the branch shain aminu. Oh, that's where I got the beta. This is the stuff that the branch shain amnusage is converting into. So active HX is the researched HMB, the beta hydroxy beta methyl buttery. And they've shown that in people in like intensive care units and chronic care units and people and rehabilitation, they do better when you give them active HX. They do better, They get strength better. And for instance, they did a study in older women. I'm doing this for memory now. It was in Plus one, which is a great American journal, and these women were over the age of sixty five. I think it was like eighty older women if I remember correctly. And they gave them the ingredient Active HX for two months and it improved their strength. Now this was in conjunctuent exercise. So they gave them our product or placebo in active placebo. And they found when they gave them our product in conjunction with mild, very mild exercise, it was not intense exercise. It was mild exercise. It improved their strength, it improved their physical performance, it improved their endurance and improved their energy, and it improved the ability to move their limbs. We call that flexion. So their study, here's the thing. If you're my age and you don't exercise for two weeks, you lose muscle and strength. It's that simple. You lose muscle and strength, and it's hard to get it back. When they give people my age the activ HX, it prevents them from losing strength and muscle. It literally prevents them from losing strength and muscle. Now here's the last thing in my combination. So every every day I take this and a shaker. These four things. Bone powder, which is obvious collagen because you're made out of it. Collagen makes your hair, skin, nails, your bones, your joints that ACTIVATEHX for my muscle strength. And then I take creatine monohydrate. Creatine monohydrate is turning out to be rather amazing. You make creatine monohydrate naturally in your muscles, in your brain, and in your heart.
Speaker 4: And what it does.
Speaker 2: It produces energy. It keeps energy going. It recycles energy in these organs. So they found out recently. Now, oh, here's how it works. By the way, when you eat food and you breathe oxygen, you create something called ATP, a denis and triphosphate. ATP releases something and it changes into an inactive version. So it releases the energy and it becomes inactive. The creatine recycles it and makes it active again. It makes it back to ATP. So ATP is what gives you energy. Just about all your energy comes out of ATP. The energy to talk, the energy to smell, the energy to taste, the energy to function, the energy to think. ATP. It's all ATP. Practically, ATP releases the energy. Then it becomes inactive. The creatine makes it active again. It keeps it going. And if you take a scoop of creatine every day, like I do, it's amazing how awake and sharp your brain is compared to other people in your age group. I'm not kidding you. I see how quick my brain works. And I'm with all all so many other very few of the people I know. I hang out with very intelligent people just by default. I don't know why, but like engineers and physicists and mathematicians, and it's just I'm lucky like that. I always meet smart people. But I see a lot of times when we're looking at something not in their field, my brain analyzes it cricket than they will. Of course, a mathematician is going to do math cricket than me, where a physicists will understand physics cricket, and of course they would, of course they would. I don't, I don't know, I don't. I don't hold a candle to them, but when it comes to things that they're not familiar with, I'll pick it up cucket in them. My brain is working well, and I think the creatine has something to do with to that, because since I've been taking creatine, my brain seems to have sped up. It's just functioning at a really high level. So when I come back, I'm going to explain that to you. So here's what's on special today, just a review. Rest Virtual for circulation to your brain and memory and keeping nasty things out of your brain by repaying the blood brain barrier, Toco triangle for hand loss. I discussed it before. It's real, and for protecting the white matter of the brain. So while rest Virtual is protecting the gray matter of the brain, the Toco triangles which are on special, protect the white matter of the brain. So I take one Toco triangle generally sometimes two with my lunch, and I take one rest Virtual to under gradual my lunche and I know I'm doing that tastes sure of most of my brain. That's most of my brain right there. Bone powder, collagen creating monohydrate, and active HX. That's what's on special today and tomorrow. And if you buy two of any of these, you get fifty percent off retail, so you get half price and you get free shipping. But if you mentioned this code, you get an extra ten percent. And it doesn't matter if you go into the store, give them the code. If you call on the phone, give them the code. If you order on the internet, give them the code. It's my name and a radio station Jerry wor Jerry wor I'll be right back.
Speaker 3: Listening to this radio show makes learning and saving easier. For today's featured product specials, call eight hundred sixty three to two zero five seven to two. That's eight hundred sixty three two zero five seven to two to get your buy one, get one free offer.
Speaker 4: Guess what.
Speaker 3: You can get even more savings by using promo code Jerry wor take an additional ten percent off. That's right, Use promo code Jerry Wor for an additional ten percent off today's radio specials. Don't wait. Call right now for today's specials eight hundred sixty three two zero five seven to two. Buy one bottle at suggested retail and get one bottle free with free shipping on orders over thirty five dollars. Don't forget to mention the promo code Jerry wr to get an additional ten percent off when you call eight hundred sixty three to two zero five seven to two, or shop online at invitehealth dot com. Don't wait, call right now. Eight hundred six three two zero five seven to two.
Speaker 2: Okay, welcome back. I'm talking about creatine. Now. I take creatine mone hydrid every day. My body absorbs it well and quickly converts it to posphol creatine, and it keeps my energy going much better, much more efficiently. So it's easier for me to exercise and perform physically. But it's also much easier to perform mentally. Now, about seventy percent of old people lack creatine. About seventy percent, that's what it says. And you need creatine for you, your muscles, your heart, your brain. It's especially high in your brain. And there's about seventy thousand studies on creatine. There's about seventy thousand. It really works and it's really safe. It's really safe. So the creatine recycles energy in my brain. Now, my brain is a very high energy organ just like your brain. Your brain is a very high energy organ. So, so about seventy percent of everybody listening lacks creatine. Without creatine, your brain gets foggy, you develop brain fog. Without creatine, your brain gets fatigued, it's tired, it's hard for you. To concentrate. You can even become depressed if you lack creatine in your brain, because your brain becomes inefficient and fatigued. You have a forty two higher No excuse me, there's a forty two percent increased prevalence of depression. In other words, if you lack creatine, you'll probably become depressed. Your heart needs creatine. Your heart is pumping over one hundred thousand times a day. It needs creatine to keep on working. If you lack creatine, it's easier to develop a heart condition, including a heart attack. In fact, they found that older people like myself, if we lack creatine, it's easier for us to develop chest pain that radiates from our heart. They call that angina pictorus. There's a lot of research on this. Now you need it. When they give creatine to older people, their cognitive scores improve. So they give them a fake powder or they give them creatine monohydrate, and their cognitive scores improved. They do better in all these tests. Now, the other thing about creatine, they've shown that you have better survival with creatine. When you give creatine to somebody over fifty, they have a much lower risk of dying. Prematurely, which makes sense because with creatine, your legs and your arms are stronger, so you're more balanced. You're less likely to fall and break a hip or hit your head, knock yourself out, or hurt yourself even worse. If you have enough creatine, your heart is powered up. If you have enough creatine, your brain works faster. So all of these things add up to improved longevity. So the original reason people were taking creatine was because it helped with physical stamina and physical strength. I mean, originally it was used in a lab, which gave it a bad name, you know, because people I just me in the gym, not the lab. Originally creatine was used in the gym. Maybe I need more creatine, right. Originally creatine was used in the gym culture, which gave it a bad rep gave it a bad reputation. But the truth of the matter is it's a very safe, very high quality supplement, and they're finding that it's involved with bone health, brain function, brain energy, brain sharpness, and in fact, if you're tired, like if you're too tired to go out and do things, it might be a consequence of your brain being tired and now your body being tired. So if you do creatine, you'll see all of a sudden you become more active. You could go outside and enjoy yourself. So as far as muscle, it helps improve your strength and it helps improve your muscle endurance. That's the strength and power, the strength and power of your muscle, which is important for us older people. It takes us longer when we exercise, It takes us longer to recover from the exercise. Creatine will speed up your recovery rate from exercise and little improve your strength and power. You're less likely to get hurt. It will also help keep your muscles hydrated, so that helps prevent muscle injuries and sprains and strains. So here's what's on special. I'm going to review one last time. We have in my concoction which I strongly recommend. It really is a good concoction. We have bone powder where you get high quality calcium plenty of it, high quality magnesium plenty of it, Vitamin D the highest quality and plenty of it. I mean, you really get a nice combination of ingredients for your bone health. Because you're also getting vitamin K both K one and K two. So vitamin D allows you to absorb the calcium, vitamin K brings it to the bone, and the magnesium holds it in the bone. You need all of those. So that's the bone powder. Now that works with the collagen because the collagen makes the matrix of your bone the template, and then the calcium is shoved into that. To build bones, you need collagen. So the collagen's on special. But the collagen's also making your skin, hair and nails, and it's going to help you with joint pain. It's going to help you with your joint pain, and it helps stabilize your spine. Then the active HX is for muscle strength. That's what it's for. It's to help prevent all the people from losing muscle strength and muscle volume. The creatine is to give you muscle energy but also brain energy. So that's a really good combination. That really is something that is a tonic for the entire body for rebuilding the body, for stabilizing the body, for nourishing the body, for energy in the body and the brain. So the bone powder, the activ HX, the creatine, and the collagen I mix together every day generally around three or four o'clock after I lift weights to ride my bike, but you could take it anytime. You can take it when your first wreak up, if you want. And then the Toco triangles run special and I want to review that real quickly. There's real research that if you're losing here, Toco triantles help stop the hill loss but also help you regrow the hair by, according to Ohio State University, affecting the follicles, making the follicles more numerous. I'm making the follicles healthier and stable. You grow more here. But the token trinoles also protect the white matter of your brain, which is half your brain. That's like the Internet of your brain, where all the information moves around it or all the energy, et cetera. And then the rest virtual that's for the gray matter of the brain. That's exactly where your memory takes place within the gray matter. So I take the token trinole with the rest virtual at my lunch to benefit my entire brain. The rest ritual for the gray matter, the token trynol for the white matter. So what does respirtual do for the gray matter? It helps restore circulation to it, which feeds it, which nourishes it. And your gray matter gets restored to a younger, healthier time, and your memory literal blossoms again. It literally helps bring your memory back into activity. But it also helps repair the barrier that keeps nasty things out of your brain, which is called little blood brain barrier. So that's what's on special today. And here's the deal. And I hate to say this one last time, but it saves people money, and I like to save people money for these good supplements. And don't forget I go off the air now, but there's nutritionists that Invite if you have any questions, So even though I'm leaving the air, you could cute today, tomorrow the next day and speak to a nutritionist. You could go in and meet the nutritionist. You can interact with them on the website Invite health dot com. Use this code because all these products you're getting fifty percent of suggested retail if you get two bottles, and you'll get free shipping too. But use this code Jerry War and get an extra ten percent off. And that's any Invite product. And by the way, we check these products to make sure they're pure, to make sure they're fresh, to make sure all the ingredients are in there at the dosage we put on the label and to make sure that nothing else is in there. And almost all of these products have been used in human clinical trials. All the products I'm talking about today, every single one of these has been used in human clinical trials. These are you can't get better supplements. Deal with invite You'll be happy you did it. Okay, have a great day, God blessed. Talk to again next week.
Speaker 3: Listening to this radio show makes learning and saving easier. For today's featured product specials, call eight hundred sixty three to two zero five seven to two. That's eight hundred sixty three two zero five seven to two to get your buy one, get one free offer.
Speaker 4: Guess what.
Speaker 3: You can get even more savings by using promo code Jerry wor take an additional ten percent off. That's right, use promo code Jerry wor for an additional ten percent off today's radio specials. Don't wait. Call right now for today's specials. Eight hundred sixty three two zero five seven to two. Buy one bottle at suggested retail and get one bottle free with free shipping on orders over thirty five dollars. Don't forget to mention the promo code Jerry WR to get an additional ten percent off when you call eight hundred sixty three to two zero five seven to two or shop online at invitehealth dot com. Don't wait, call right now eight hundred six three two zero five seven two.
Speaker 2: You've been listening to Invite Health Radio. And remember, seven days a week in all our beautiful stores, we have professionals available for your health and nutrition needs. You'll enjoy your visit to Invite Health because we'll make it better. And when you can't come in, just give us a qull at eight hundred six three two zero five seven to two.
Speaker 4: The preceding program was sponsored by Invite Health, who is solely responsible for its concotions.
Speaker 1: The preceding was a paid podcast. iHeartRadio's hosting of this podcast constitutes neither an endorsement of the products offered or the ideas expressed