Speaker 1: Something you sholing time out for something you should know, brought to you by Genesis gooldr dot com. That's also something you should know. You can put your retirement plan on the gold standard Genesis Gold Group, the only IRA backed by physical gold and silver. Learn more and get a free gold and silver guide at Genesis goold ir a dot com. Excited to visit right now with Toby Dotin and we're going to talk about an event that's coming up October first, the twenty twenty four Victory Gala. And you guys have got quite an event planned for October first, don't you.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we currently do. It is Punchtock You got it, appreciate Hi. Yeah, that's coming together very very nagive. It's joined at the largness of gathering true insured states quota.
Speaker 1: And this is going to be one heck of an event. It's in the Sioux Falls area, So somebody wants to join you at this event, they'll be able to get tickets. We'll talk about where to get tickets and how to get tickets, but let's talk about what's going to be happening at the event itself.
Speaker 2: Absolutely well, I would liken it to something very similar to like you the gdp IRC. We are going to have the very roadblock line up speakers that night or regional speakers. We're up state speakers they want have I look at least two, if not three national speakers, and uh, you know we're gonna give you know, folks the opportuity to meet these individuals. There are oaks that might a be I interview from an hour early to meet rekicking at at these folks and you know, swaps numbers and do a little bit of that kind of stuff and throughout the whole night. I mean this whole event, John is be put on prime marriag and speak service. You get in one room, one night, same time. Everybody can meet each other, everybody can network. It's going to be a greater day.
Speaker 1: And so many times it's not what you know, it's who you know and making connections. This can make a big difference for somebody, can it that are lacked?
Speaker 2: I mean we got the general election coming out in November and even pushing forward in that one thing I've done for my entire business career. Every time I meet somebody, i'd immediate program in my home, which I did. I met you many dare so you never know. It could be a year, five years, if be ten years. All of a sudden it's like, hey, I need to get a hold of that buy maybe getting healthy. Add back to what event like this or for get the shake hand. We people share information, share idead and just trying to get the type of your conservative movement, the entire conservative group of individuals all in one point. The networks done laugh and very often it's my recollection that the fact is very where Ephraim states outsoda and Bo'm very happy out or to be Tata steer heading.
Speaker 1: And there's a whole lot of folks that are working together to make this happen. This doesn't just happen on its own. So some of those people are volunteers, some are sponsors. And are you still looking for people to help or do you kind of have everything that you need or where are you at in the process of getting ready for the big event on October first?
Speaker 2: Sure? Great question. Getta First Action has two full time employees. I have a general council attorney that works full time or the Vote First Action. I have a political director that works full time for the Quote First Action. And then of course I fell out. I'm in quota profection. So you to three of us are Mary, Brian and where I at Belue this year this watch one of the post times seeing volunteers to twelve, a lot of networking among friends about state, business owners, states, lays, et cetera. So really I've done a match and a group efforts rereading a word and the respond he has that awesome. The turnouts of being made the whose two of conservative leaders in the state are going with d at this bet again.
Speaker 1: It's coming up October first. It'll be in Sioux Falls, the twenty twenty four victory gala, and it's put on by Dakota First Action. And I'm on the website right now, Dakota First dot org. So if somebody would like to get more information about the group, or if they'd like to get tickets, and tickets are still available right now, so they can they can get tickets while they last, right Absolutely.
Speaker 2: And I would be remit if I did point out this one fact. There's a lot of important issues on the ballot in November. Most of folks that are involved, no about all. I got to tell you the actually most important because this doesn't get voted down. It is only to absolutely change for the word time might add to Dakota only forever and that's an end. Then OPRAH primaries will absolutely South da Vota from being the conservative Republican state and able to push it to the middle and leading to the Laft Bill, and preservatives will never ever be a Leo elected Agut stay South Kote.
Speaker 1: That's well, And the thing that's crazy. I hear people on the left that are saying the same thing. They're going, I don't want this, we don't want this because if that happens, Democrats will never get elected in the state of South Dakota. So I don't know who is pushing for this. It kind of sounds like everybody's really not for it at all.
Speaker 2: Well, to no surprise, the devotats aren't being forced right, most of the Democrats, even some of the liberal Republicans like Michael Roll from Aberdeen show them that, like these guys watch past, because the guarantees that true conservatives like the Haffe Hour in the world aren't then get anymore. Because what's going to happen is you're going to have to Republicans that are come out of the primary, and then you're going to have these two Republicans going editated in general and it's a noun. In the general, everybody votes right, Independents, Democrats, Republics. Yeah, most of the independents and all of the Democrats are going to vote for the most liberal Republican on the ticket of the general. So we are going to take these fires Republican. There are actually registered Republicans elected to offer at the going don BARTI war Democrats to own it thet elected. You know, we're going to have Democrats are harder. Registry is right Republicans. I'm a lot of the primary and they get all of the support Democrat and if ten of the support the Conservatives are going to be done on the state South Cota, I cannot tell you even if the Afgunate and some of these other things don't pass. Once we get all liberal leadership elected in the peer two four six years from now, all of these things you are ready back from the table. That's why, and that unique is the number one priority, and that's the big foot for this galp. It takes a lot of money by giving seats, right, and so after the gallery is about yes, it's about meeting people, shooting hand and cheery ideas, but it's also cally retinute support dings like Corpo's back resources. We need make sure that amend of Flight h get defeated, get defeated time again.
Speaker 1: The event is coming up October first, and you've got one heck of a lineup, and we got to make sure we mentioned Mark Robinson is going to be one of the speakers that's confirmed already, and he is one heck of a speakers. For that alone, it would be worth going right there.
Speaker 2: No Mark Robinson by anybody standard, there's one out of it, if not the most gifted public speaker is the Conservative movement period. When we talked, people left this story of Amadeo then fret workers sixty years ago and much like you know was in January, I just woke up like I can't do this more. Half to flight and Mark Robin's about the city thing if I can't do it anymore, showed up at a needy speech, went viral, they say, and you rapti history. So no, we're we're excited to be in there. There's cell owners that are just about or on the custom meeting for the host announced yet were water really nice sash only that people are going to really want to be your problem first.
Speaker 1: Well, we'll follow on social media to make sure we know what's going on.
Speaker 2: Again.
Speaker 1: The website Dakota First dot org. Toby, thank you for your time. I appreciate it.
Speaker 2: Again.
Speaker 1: Dakota First dot org is the website and the event is coming up October first. You can fight all the details there and we'll also share it at Facebook dot com slash Sunny Radio and Facebook dot com slash sou Falls News. Something you Should Know. Something you Should Know is brought to you by Genesis goold ira dot com. Put your retirement plan on the gold standard. Get a free gold and Silver guide now at genesisgoldra dot com