Speaker 1: And now each time for the fresh out of bed head to head Challenge, Listeners to your corners. Cody, good morning, brother, Good morning Cody. Hope you had a great weekend. Welcome back. I didn't do a Glizzy count with anyone yet. I only had one. I had one hot dog over the weekend. Cody, how many hot dogs?
Speaker 2: Just one as well? Just one as well. That's right. I'm watching my figure. Well, you and Cody can watch. We're watching our preaures. We made a pledge. I know it's all I can do. All right.
Speaker 1: Uh, Cody, you're going for wind number five, Hall of Fame, all that good stuff. And Kevin says, enough's enough over here. Kevin, Yeah, hey, dude, this is a You're a brand new Kevin. You're shiny, you're ultra exciting, you're fresh, you're fishy.
Speaker 2: You've never played before, you never played before. Longtime listener, Wow, dude, they pick Inception Since one seven five the bus. You picked a hell of a day to play. We got a guy here.
Speaker 1: I don't know if you've heard any of his games, but he's been just destroying people.
Speaker 2: I've been missing it every morning, every time we get in the car and the school. It's but I know he's I know he's on four. Yeah, it's time to get it.
Speaker 1: It's best you haven't heard his games. I'm going to I'm going to give you an Okay. I don't like people missing the show or missing parts of the show, but I think for you to play here.
Speaker 2: You're better off of not hearing those four previous games. We got a little something for you, Kevin. It is the most elusive fish.
Speaker 1: Oh okay, it sounds like a new one. Kevin, you're a fresh fish. Shout out your name when you think you know the answer. You need two correct answers to win this today.
Speaker 3: I'm pair to see nothing more was set it off from ashes new and post profit.
Speaker 1: Okay, Cody can also win that and go to the Hall of Fame if he gets two questions to answers.
Speaker 2: Kevin, you ready, Yes, sir.
Speaker 1: He's really fast, that's all I'm going to say. You haven't heard him. He's really really fast. You have to shout out your name, Cody. Just do what you've been doing.
Speaker 2: All right, all right, all right, here we go. He's like, yeah, all right, sure, just play this game already. Who's this Kevin guy?
Speaker 1: Questions you Okay, thank you for that. Everything's been, everything's been a little squirrely in here today.
Speaker 2: Here we go.
Speaker 1: Thank you, Kevin and Cody. Shout out your name when you think you know the answer. What famous soup company has a red and white label?
Speaker 2: Cody? Wow? Just Cody? Three? Two?
Speaker 1: Okay, he did not hear the question properly, Kevin, What famous soup company has a red and white label? Campbell's?
Speaker 2: Campbell's is a correct answer?
Speaker 3: Oh my goodness, the way I was about to scold this fresh fish for even calling.
Speaker 2: Now he's on the board. Now he's in the lead, fresh keV. Then the day that Bobby plays sometimes waiting pays off?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Maybe, uh, Cody, I'm assuming you thought I said suit and not soup.
Speaker 2: Okay, yes, sir, there we go.
Speaker 1: Question number two, Hey Kevin, Yes, sir, you're one away from winning this game. I got it.
Speaker 2: Okay, he's got it, Cody, Kevin.
Speaker 1: Question number two, shout out your name when you think you know the answer.
Speaker 2: What sound does a cat make?
Speaker 1: Kevin?
Speaker 2: Cody? Now, yeah, I'll take him out on that. We almost are we cycling through animals on this question? Sometime we might be.
Speaker 1: But do we have a Lama last week or something they got l Okay, guys, here comes your next question. Shout out your name when you think you know the answer. I'm gonna go on the way back machine. What TV sitcom featured June Wally, Theodore.
Speaker 2: Cody, Uh, Family Matters, Tessa. Do you hate this guy?
Speaker 3: I think he hates himself.
Speaker 2: Kevin for the win?
Speaker 1: What TV sitcom featured June Wally, Theodore Cleaver, and Theodore Clever.
Speaker 2: Kevin two one? Kevin, I needed an answer? You're still there?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Can you hear me?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: It's not Meet the Cleavers. The show was called I didn't hear that.
Speaker 2: That's also wrong, glad. I didn't hear because it was wrong. Leave it to Beaver.
Speaker 1: I never got.
Speaker 2: It was the first TV show ever. It was in the twenties. TV you invented. Then, Shout out your name when you think you know the answer. It was an old radio show. Neighbor to me.
Speaker 1: Here we go for the win. Shout out your name when you think you know the answer. What college football team is known as the Fighting Irish?
Speaker 2: Cody Notre Dame? Is it? Yes?
Speaker 3: Yes, Cody, you were so lucky. A fresh fish called today.
Speaker 2: To tell me Hey, Kevin, I'll be back. You will, you will. Yeah, Kevin, you were fun today. I don't know how to be.
Speaker 1: You said, you've been listening since the inception of the show, so I can't bust your balls. Thank you for all those years. I do want you to play again. I absolutely want you to get back on this radio show.
Speaker 2: Okay, absolutely all right, Kevin h Cody. I don't know what the hell that was, but we're just gonna forget that. You're in. You're in Hall of Fame. Come in, we'll follow them out. You got there.
Speaker 1: I mean, I don't want to say it was an easy ride on the way up, but you've dominated and I don't know, maybe you needed a kick in the teeth. You took me out of my moto because you were more excited for the summer that you heard the opening monologue. I also said, it was a big, big morning for you. Congratulations Hall of Fame, bro.
Speaker 2: You earned it.
Speaker 1: And I still think that you're You got everybody nervous, for sure. Everybody that's in that Hall of Fame is nervous about you. Maybe not as much effort today, but I still think they got to worry about you when it comes to the Tournament of Champions.
Speaker 2: All right, pro, thanks brother, all right, great job. It's been fun having you on for a week for sure. Two brand new players tomorrow. Huh. Are there a couple more Kevin's out there that have never played? Love to hear from you, two fighters. I need bore, find the buzz.