Speaker 1: You're listening to Bill Handle on demand from KFI AM six forty.
Speaker 2: KFI AM six forty Bill Handle here on a Monday morning, December sixteenth, bottom of the hour. Do they have a case with Wayne? Eight? Twenty? Oh? Are we going to have fun with those drones over New Jersey for the most part now in California, over the Eastern seaboard. And I'm going to tell you the reason they're there, And it's called Project Blue Beam. It's the government doing this. No, I'll tell you why. Ooh, it's a very good one. All right. Now a moment or two talking about the holiday party, your holiday party if you work for a company. Okay, it used to be the tradition of bringing a partner to the office Christmas bash. Well, that's kind of fading quickly. Do you remember when we used to have our bashes, usually at Universal Studios in those days, and they'd rent out the top floor and they'd give away prices and it was kind of neat. Maybe it was before your time, but I love those and you'd bring someone it was plus one. Well, that doesn't happen anymore, it really doesn't. Most companies at this point are under a third of the companies are inviting plus ones, and that's down from fifty three half in twenty twenty one. And by the way, the plus ones the spouses don't mind not going at all. I mean it used to be a big deal. You know, when most families had one bread winner, the couple shared a connection to the one employer, and these holiday parties were like a joint reward. Today it's a chore to go to your spouse's party. It is. You know, workers don't even socialize with their own colleagues after hours. I mean, what a pain in the ass. Now. One reason why the companies aren't doing this anymore it's expensive rain and costs. But another reason is that since people don't connect the way they used to necked. We know that, especially since the pandemic, the holiday party is now a way for remote staffers or people that work apart from each other different parts of the building. It becomes a team bonding session. You get to know your workers, your co workers. You get to talk about stuff that is completely frivolous and insane. I get to if I were to go to the company party, you know what I do. I talk about my new dog, which incidentally is up on Instagram. Okay, you get to meet my new dog is about lah because after I've told you this story, my previous dog became a coyote or derv a few weeks ago and it got It was not a pleasant thing, It really wasn't. So we replaced. We replaced Gucci with actually even more of a little snack, and that is Isabella. And you go to Instagram at Bill Handle show and you'll see what my dog loves looks like.
Speaker 3: She's such a love.
Speaker 2: Okay, so back we go to the party. Okay, fewer plus ones are invited. Why because they don't make any sense anymore and people just aren't interested. Now there's a bunch of different ways of doing it. We used to many years ago have the holiday party. We all get together, and it was that's when everybody at least pretended to like each other. Working here today, no one even cares. You know that I hate all the other hosts. They all hate me. We don't have any kind of relationship together. There are people that have been on the show and have been together for you know, dozens of years. They don't even talk to each other outside the show. Although I have to be honest, we used to have to pretend that we kind of liked each other and we were one family. Remember that, Neil, I am still in that. Yeah, well we don't pretend anymore. We don't pretend now, it's reality. And this year with and this is what something does the iHeart people do, which is a little different, is everybody gets to go either to Disneyland for the big Holiday party or the California Adventures was this year, and they actually rent out the park. I think they have a deal with you know, commercials, and I think Coast has been involved in that for I don't know how many dozens of years. So the iHeart Party this year, it's a plus one and it was just fun. It wasn't about bonding, it wasn't about your meeting with your co workers. It was just about having a good time, which doesn't happen very often. Did I go to the holiday party? I did not. What were the reasons? First of all, it's late for starters, midweek, and also I had no idea there was a holiday party. That is a little tough one. No one told me.
Speaker 1: Didn't get the memo.
Speaker 2: Huh No, I didn't get the memo. That is correct.
Speaker 3: Technically three there was the Coast.
Speaker 4: Party, which becomes everyone's party, and that was California Adventure. And then gosh, what is it my FM? Do they do them?
Speaker 1: That's Mary Farm?
Speaker 3: Yet not's Mary Farm? And we were allowed to go to that.
Speaker 4: And then there was the one at our studios down the street at the iHeart Theater.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I heard about that one. I wasn't invited to that one either. I heard that it was a little sparse this year. So the homeless shelter down the street that got all the extra food that wasn't eating really appreciated that party.
Speaker 3: I wonder why it was sparse.
Speaker 2: So maybe next year you guys will tell me about it. I mean, I still won't go, but I'd sure like to be told about it. You know, I feel exclusive to show up. I feel excluded exactly this. By the way, this is not stick. I'm not making this up. I was not told about the party.
Speaker 3: You don't read your emails.
Speaker 2: No, not only that. Hold on, well, there's also I don't have a iHeart email too. You know that.
Speaker 3: I know that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, However, you know, the reality is you kind of told me two three. There's four people left that still are okay with you and we all work for you. Everyone else despises you. You don't work for me, you don't well work with you with me? Yeah, that's true.
Speaker 2: You don't. Come on, you don't work for me. I don't have anybody there who works for me. I mean, I've had people work for me, and believe me, I treat them very differently than I treat you. Actually, no, that's not true. That's no, that's not true at all. Okay, by the way, Kno, it's a break. Go get me a cup of coffee, would you please? Okay, see, there you go. As a matter of fact, when I asked Andy of me a cup of coffe at the same break, I get two cups of coffee. Hey, I was going to do the story about the Supreme Court weighing in on a case involving California's power to clean its air, but I ran two segments on the health segment. So what I want to do is I'll put that away till tomorrow. But more fun is what's going on with those drones over the eastern seaboard, particularly in New Jersey and now here in California. And as you can imagine, the conspiracy theory explodes because when in doubt when the government doesn't know what's going on. And at this point, the government doesn't know what's going on. As a matter of fact, nobody knows what's going on with these drones. All of a sudden, there are hundreds of sightings. Now as the various authorities are investigating, it turns out the majority of them are in fact airplanes. But this hysteria has comeing to play where they're all drones. It almost you're going back to the nineteen thirties War of the Worlds with Orson Wells and the Mercury Theater where the invasion of Martians came in. And it was New Jersey where the Martians landed and the whole country panicked. And it was a straight out parody. It was a skit. It was their version of an SNL skit, except there was an entire radio program that described in detail, with specificity, how the Martians were landing and what they look like and the spacecraft and it got the country by I mean, total surprise. And then to this day it's considered one of the iconic radio programs. So, and that was a conspiracy theory that Orson Wells came up with. So now you've got these drones flying overhead. Now, since most are airplanes planes in the sky, there are a few, well, it's more than a few that are unexplained, except they are being explained. It's Project blue Beam. And what it does. It is created by the global elites to fake an alien invasion. Okay, now what's going on? It is a conspiracy theory of the first water. Adam Kinsinger, former Republican congressman and critic of Trump who had to leave, responded to a post by who Roseanne Barr, who's a Trump supporter, and she posts, now I see why I mentioned Project blue Beam every week on my podcast. She is a conspiracy theorist, and she talked about Project blue Beam, and she says, now, now I see what I've been talking about it. Last week, Alex Jones posted about Project blue Beam on x sharing a prior interview with a ufologist, UFO logist or ufologist, Stephen Greer, explaining how Project Bluebeam will be used. So what is Project blue Beam? It actually originated. It's a conspiracy theory that originated the nineteen nineties, and it was proposed by a Canadian described as a journalist. But I wouldn't call him a journalist, Sergey Monast or Surge Monast And he died in nineteen ninety six. And here's what it alleges. It is a covert operation by global elites to establish a totalitarian world government by orchestrating fake celestial or supernatural events use NASA technology, futuristic NASHA technology, and proponents of the theory expected it to begin in nineteen ninety five, Well it didn't happen. How about nineteen ninety six, No, that didn't happen. And after Monass died, it was going to be the millennium, the year two thousand, Well that didn't happen either. But according to the theory, its advanced holographic technology would be used to protect project images of religious figures or extraterrestrial invasions in the skies, tailor to specific beliefs, and would aim to deceive populations, entire populations, and create this global panic, dismantle existing religious and social structures, is the way I'm reading this. As this described and the theory outline several stages. First, earthquakes would be triggered to unearth hidden artifacts proving that existing religions are false. Next, holographic projections would simulate the return of divine figures customized to each region, followed by a unifying God speaking to all people. For example, for Christians, you would see this holographic figure of Jesus coming back and talking to you. For Muslims, it would be I guess Mohammad. For Hindus it would be Vishnu, Vishnu, Vishnu with you. For Jews, it would be a holographic image of the FED Building in Washington, d C. Every single religion would be covered by these holographic images and would tell you the invasion is here. So whatever deity you believed in would say, the invasion is here. Finally, that technology would manipulate human thoughts and would create the illusion of direct communication with these deity deities and simulate that alien invasion. Why to create and justify authoritarian control by the elites around the world, the rich people around the world that want to control the world, and they're going to do it through this technology that creates holographic images that convinces you that the deities are here. It's fascinating. Oh, by the way, you think that's not getting some legs there, You bet it is. It's conspiracy time until they figure out what these drones are. And you know, it's like UFOs okay, UFOs are out there, and it proves for some reason that there's aliens that come and visit Earth. And I've always wondered why the aliens don't land in the middle of Wilshire Boulevard on a saturdn night and talk to us. It's always someplace out in the hinterlands. The for forefe and land right, You'd think they'd land in the middle of Dodger Stadium in the middle of the World Series. Boy, that would impress people. That's when the Martians come out and droves. Why would they be out there? Well, I saw them, and it's in my favorite of the Martian anal probes. Those are the biggest ones. I've always enjoyed those. I listened to George Nori right, some farmer in Kansas, Man, I was sitting there out with my field and was cutting my hay, and all of a sudden, this saucer came down and a beam came down, and I didn't know what happened, and I was returned to Earth, you know, after a few hours, and it turned out there was a Martian anal probe. They had taken this anal probe and put it where the sun don't shine to actually to study us. By the way, that is a real topic on George, which I heard. And how do you know what happened? Because they had the guy had a real sore ass and he determined and the the ufologist determined it was the Martian aino probe.
Speaker 4: I you're talking about an incredibly advanced civilization that can travel outside of art, our known, our ability to know their existence faster than the speed of light.
Speaker 3: And they've come here to look in our rear end.
Speaker 2: That's correct. Or they've come here to look at us and study us, right, or they come in and look at us saying come down and go take me to your leader. That's how we got the metro system. Okay, all right, I'm done. I'm completely done.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna find my drone tonight for sure, Project Boopy.
Speaker 2: I want to remind you on Fridays at A thirty, there are a couple segments of ask handle anything, and this is where you asked me and I just answer, I mean virtually every question. You have personal questions, I don't care, just not your political views. I don't give a rats about that. And here's how you do it during the course of this show. You go to the iHeart app and you download, or you go to Kfi upper right hand corner a microphone, click on that. You have fifteen seconds to ask me anything you want and I will answer with a couple of limitations, but not many. So it's ask handle anything. You can do it at any time. No, you have to do it during the course of this show, I think, and will Neil, Wayne, you're giving me the weird look. It's time for Wayne Rusnick and do they have a case.
Speaker 5: Let's just jump right into question for at handle anything. Has anybody asked yet?
Speaker 1: Why are you this way?
Speaker 2: Yeah? They have it. I have no answer. Neil has an answer. That is, when I was a little one, my parents tropped me on my head and that seems to be the only answer. So let's get to it. Running a little bit late.
Speaker 1: So we'll go quickly.
Speaker 5: Just take your pick for the first segment here very quickly, Batman in a pickup truck or the case of the chicken juice?
Speaker 2: Oh, what do you think? Always go to the default? You go to the chicken.
Speaker 5: Here we go this involves a personal injury lawsuit filed by a woman who fell in the meat aisle at a Public's supermarket. She filled out an incident report before she left. She said she slipped on some chicken juice coming from under the coolers, and there were witnesses who said, oh, yeah, there was chicken juice on the ground over there. There certainly was. Now four years goes by, she files her lawsuit against Publics. She wants half a million dollars, and they take a little looksie at the video, and it turns out in the you can see her looking down at the floor where there's some liquid, looking around at the other customers, sliding her foot back and forth through the chicken juice, and then bracing herself on the edge of the coolers before finger quotes falling down. So the insurance company for public says this is fraud and they refer her to the authorities and she is charged with fraud. Now they do dismiss the case, but she still insists that she has a civil claim for slipping in the chicken juice, because she says you can't prove she doesn't deny what's on the video, but she says you can't prove I knew there was juice there before I fell, and therefore I still have a case.
Speaker 1: What does Bill Handle say, does she no?
Speaker 2: Of course not. I mean almost has to be a trick question because it's so ludicrous because first of all, the way you described it, it's on video everything she did, and she doesn't deny it, and I don't know how she gets away with that because it's all there, it's clear. Here's my question, how do they drop the case of fraud because it looks like this was set up and this is intentional, that's the question. So I don't know how she possibly can prevail on this one. It seems to me impossible. You tell me which way it.
Speaker 5: Went, well, yeah, she.
Speaker 2: Has no claim.
Speaker 5: And also you said why didn't they go forward with the criminal charges? And apparently it was because the insurance company knew that it was fraud and so she never got any money, and they felt like it just wasn't a priority to criminally prosecute her for fraud in a case where she didn't really she didn't actually take any of that money.
Speaker 1: One more quick thing that's in the case.
Speaker 5: Do you do you think that the police had probable cause to charge her with fraud.
Speaker 2: She says no, well, certainly after the video, Yes, that video seems to be uh just completely what's the word I'm looking for? Completely? Now? My question is, before we take a break, what about the statute? If this is four years later, did it fall within the statute of limitations?
Speaker 5: You know, that's the part that's not clear to me. Why she waited four years and whether or not four years later? Maybe that maybe in Florida the statute is four years Okay, I don't know. She doesn't silk, She doesn't sound like a the greatest of people in problem was not able to attract the greatest of lawyers.
Speaker 2: See. I was all excited there for a moment when you said chicken juice. I thought it was gonna be some inappropriate sexual perversion.
Speaker 1: Case and it was an animal husbandry claim, yeah.
Speaker 2: Or something along those lines with chicken juice. I mean I've been to that website, all right.
Speaker 4: I was coming fewsed too, because I got chicken jews was the name of your gang.
Speaker 2: Oh that's very story. Not quite, It's close. It's close, all right, Quaene.
Speaker 5: Yes, this case is rated PG thirteen at least, maybe maybe PG sixteen minimum, just so people are warned.
Speaker 1: It starts with a nine to one to one call.
Speaker 5: Hey, there's some guy sitting in his pickup truck in the parking lot of.
Speaker 1: The high school.
Speaker 5: But he's he's an older man, and he kind of looks nervous and he definitely looks out of place. So cop shows up, sees the truck, sees the guy in the truck.
Speaker 1: Hey, buddy, what's going on?
Speaker 5: And the guy says, Oh, I'm just here meeting my friend who's not doesn't go to the school or anything. It's an adult friend. I'm just going to meet them here. Oh, okay, Hey, do you mind if I get to your driver's license just take a look?
Speaker 2: Sure?
Speaker 5: Sure, and over to get a striver's relations and the cop notices this guy's shorts are pulled down and he can see the guy's rear end.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 5: He also notices, the cop does there's a towel spread over the back seat in the truck. Meanwhile, the suspect gets nervouser and nervouser. I know that's probably not a real word or grammar, and is sweating and all of this. So the guy says, I'll tell you what, Why don't you step out of the truck for me, and he does, and then the cop sees a gym bag, and sticking out of the gym bag in full view is what is colloquially known as a penis pump. Also, and you want to talk about observant skills of a police officer, the cop notices there's condensation on the inside of the pump, suggesting it had been used recently.
Speaker 2: Now, are you going in a direction where somehow any of this is bad?
Speaker 1: Yes I am.
Speaker 2: Okay, Oh yes you will.
Speaker 5: You will regret, you will, you will soon regret, implying that this man did nothing wrong.
Speaker 1: So then the guy says, oh, that's not mine. Okay.
Speaker 5: Now the cop says, uh, can I just look in your truck to make sure there are no weapons? And he does, and there's no weapons, but he did find the guy's cell phone in his wallet and two tiny bottles of whiskey wish he didn't take. The police did not remove them from the truck, but he found them. He said, you want to tell me again why you're here, and he said, oh, I'm meeting a friend. And then, because now they know who he is, it turns out he has an open criminal investigation for sexting a fifteen year old girl who happens to have the same first name as the first name of the adult friend that he claimed to be waiting to meet.
Speaker 1: So at that point they arrest him.
Speaker 5: For trying to meet with a minor. Okay, then, of course, now they can inventory the truck, and they got a search warrant for his phone and his iCloud account.
Speaker 1: Hey guess what they found.
Speaker 5: Yes, sexually explicit photos and videos of him and this fifteen year old girl, including an appearance in the video by the penis pump. So now he's charged with a possessing, receiving and making child pornography, traveling in interstate commerce with the intent to have sexual contact with a minor.
Speaker 1: He moves to suppress the evidence.
Speaker 5: He says, you never had probable cause to seize me.
Speaker 1: I e arrest me.
Speaker 5: So the you know, the search warrant's bad, and all the stuff that you found, especially the stuff on my phone, it's no good. And the district court says, oh, it's totally good. It's fine because you were not arrested or seized until you were asked to get out of the truck, at which point they had already seen enough. So he says, bs on that everybody, and goes to the Third Circuit Court of Appeals.
Speaker 1: What do you think they did?
Speaker 5: Does he have a case that they acted too soon and they should suppress all of that evidence?
Speaker 1: Or is he cooked?
Speaker 2: I think that there's just too many holes in putting all of that together. I would go particularly. They find the penis pump also known as the schwanselator, and it is condensation on a schwanzlator. I mean, I've never had condensation on mine, and so I don't quite get where it all connects.
Speaker 3: But to have a better seal, probably.
Speaker 2: It probably does. So I'm saying, you know, it's logical, but I think, well, let me go the other way. As soon as he said no, you know what, I can see both. I can see both sides of it. I really can. So I could argue both sides and I would be okay with decision on either side. Which way did they go?
Speaker 5: They said he's cooked. The pump was in plane view, so no issue there fight seeing it.
Speaker 1: You saw it.
Speaker 5: The keys and his cell phone and his wallet were seized pursuant to his arrest.
Speaker 1: The towel and.
Speaker 5: The whiskey bottles, and the digital evidence from the phone were all seized pursuant to search warrants. Also, they say the police would have inevitably discovered it all the doctrine of inevitability nothing suppressed. Therefore, boy, does he not have a leg to stand on? And he loses? And doesn't he when he goes into the system too.
Speaker 2: Doesn't even have an erect penis to stand on, does he? Okay, we're done.
Speaker 3: Guys, I just want l plod the dick? Uh what the detective?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 2: We could go so far, but we are out of time. Back again tomorrow and Wayne, we'll catch you next week. Today was particularly X rated. Don't you think it's a little worse?
Speaker 1: It was a nice PG thirteen and clinical, Yes.
Speaker 4: It was, Wayne, is it isn't the weird response to say, know that that erectile pump is not mine, I'm holding it for a friend.
Speaker 1: That's super suspicious.
Speaker 5: I'm just really, what was the point that was the point at which they knew they they had a bad man on their hands.
Speaker 2: Okay, we're we're out of here. Wayne, We'll catch you next week, same time tomorrow. A five am wake up call with Amy the rest of us come aboard. From six on This is KFI Am sixty. You've been listening to The Bill Handle Show, Catch My Show Monday through Friday, six am to nine am, and anytime on demand on the iHeartRadio app