Speaker 1: Ready, get ready for it?
Speaker 2: Hey march, let me chap this bang March sixth, twenty twenty six, allegedly according to that thing we call a calendar, and this is the o'celli effect. And it's Friday night, so we're doing the call in show. We started about thirteen minutes late. But what the hell are you gonna do when technology doesn't want to cooperate anyway? We could be discussing a variety of things tonight, but that's mainly up to you guys, unless you don't call in, and then I just wind up talking to be Pete And that worked out fine a couple episodes, or maybe it was last episode a go. We talked about music a lot of the night. I kind of enjoyed that it was way low stress and everything. Of course, you might want to discuss the action in Iran and spreading throughout the Middle East at the moment, because Lebanon's been bombed, et cetera, et cetera. I don't know, maybe you want to talk about that. Maybe you want to talk about ice Barbie getting iced?
Speaker 3: Uh?
Speaker 2: Maybe maybe is there more cabinet changes coming? I mean, did she really disappoint Trump? Why is she stepping down. I don't know. Maybe you got ideas. Maybe we discuss the upcoming baseball season. I don't know, just throwing it out there. It's up to you, guys. Three one nine, five two seven five zero one six. Now. I tried to do the Donald Jeffrey Show, believe it or not. I started around five Eastern and I tried to do it. And you know what I got to do is be a jerk on there. So I'm waiting to see what the reaction is from the Tony Rderburn Network, because then technical difficulties knocked me completely off of the show.
Speaker 4: Uh.
Speaker 2: It just kept knocking me off and screwing up things and making me disappear and all kinds of nonsense. And I couldn't. I couldn't cope with it, and neither could anybody else. But I tried to talk to Don for about an hour and fifteen, and I'll tell you, I don't even know what got recorded. So I guess we'll have to see when he posts his latest episode of eye Protest. But I spent a good twenty minutes trying to say, Don, you're smarter than to accept the we didn't go to the moon bs on his show, and I was willing to make a larger point, but don defaulted to his Well that's your opinion. This is my opinion when I'm trying to tell him no. With logical, observable, objective things, you can see that Bart Sibrel is on a hustle. And yes, Dave McGowan was a very interesting author, but he was wrong, dude. And look at the loaded statements that you make just in expressing your opinion about the certainty of well, why didn't we go back to the Moon after we went there in nineteen sixty nine? Okay, Well, anyway, it's like, you know, three four deep statements about things that didn't happen, couldn't have happened, we didn't continue the space program, et cetera. And I went look logical fallacies in your statements. We didn't go to Mars, we didn't got Yeah, we did, just unmanned. See, just like we went to the Moon first unmanned. Well, how do you explain breaking the Van Allen Belt. It's thinner in certain spots, and a little bit of shielding makes a lot of difference in a different atmosphere that happens to be a vacuum logical, scientific stuff that defeats majority of the moon hoax stuff. Unless you believe that you know, nothing is real in that case, how about it. Anyways, I was doing that for twenty minutes, and I didn't think I made Don a little upset, and then I had technical difficulties cut me off when we got to talk in politics. So I might have angered Don. Jeffries B Pete. What do you got thoughts, Well, no, I was gonna.
Speaker 5: Doesn't he realized we landed on the moon with men six times? No, he says, we didn't go past after nineteen sixty nine.
Speaker 2: Well, but there it is. Even if they accept that somebody you know, went to No, it's all been faked. You see, all of it's been faked, vped according to these guys. So everything is faked.
Speaker 5: The sixty nine trees, Sandy Hook was faked. I mean, Jesus Christ.
Speaker 2: But that's what I was trying to get out of matter. It's like, listen, Sandy Hook. We could argue through minutia what was reported in the news versus what was actually collected. I don't even want to go there, and I didn't even want to go to any of these harsh political brutalities with him. I wanted to go to the lightest subject possible, which is don you should be smarter than to believe that the moon landing was a hoax. And he sticks by the two authors that he believes in, and one of them was recently on Joe Rogan.
Speaker 5: I don't know how recently, long loss, Yeah, good, long lost sun of Fetzer.
Speaker 2: Well, that's the messed up thing is when he's citing all these things that help him to believe stuff, right, he seems too rational to accept fetserisms, but he cites Fetzer as somebody who did good work on stuff, and I go on, what listen, the guy has you know, what he's got good work on is a simple speech. I mean seriously, his simple speech about conspiracy theory and how it is a lot much more logical course than a single lone wolf nut doing things. Is a good presentation until he veers into the facts of things, or alleged facts of things that he thinks he's you know, projecting forward. And that's the problem. The philosophy with Fetzer sounds right, and then he goes off on tangents that are absolutely ridiculous. So this is my thing. He is kind of like a smaller and more rational version of Fetzer, who's less hostile. And I'm like, dude, listen, let's go the moon landing thing. Why are you doing this? And let me listen to your statements about it and tell you where you're building in logical fallacies into your statements. We never went to Mars. Okay, the space program was discontinued. Don, the space program was not discontinued. They just didn't send astronauts again there. Well why didn't we go back to the Moon? I said, don, why would we? You? See? This is the thing. It's not like you have this crazy idea that somebody needs to build a base there and everything else. Maybe they're not quite ready to do that, although they have built habitats enclosed in domes here on Earth as part of the experimental process. But then you have to figure out what the environment out there is affecting people, you know, like Sibrell talks about, well the temperature is nine hundred degrees on the Moon or whatever the hell, And it's like, dude, okay, yes, true, and how is it these guys didn't melt very simple? They are not in Earth's atmosphere where they would burn to a crisp at nine hundred degrees because it is not just the heat but the thing that conducts the heat. So literally, if you're in a vacuum and that heat can't be transferred to you, it doesn't matter what the temperature is, does it. You know, like this is the problem, like simple basic side, Well, how did we get through the Van Allen belt? You know, the radiation belt? Well, there's a simple like In other words, there are simple and scientific explanations that require not much more than they used to teach us in middle school, and a little bit of investigation when it comes to things like, you know the properties of radiation, what happens the cumulative effects? You know, much like an X ray you know, indeed is an intense form of radiation for a second, so it doesn't pile up and cumulate on your body. Now, if you're being exposed to X rays for hours or days on end, you're gonna cook yourself. You know, this is why. And also sensitive things like why do they still put lead on your junk when they're X raying the rest of your body? Right? Because shielding And that's the funny thing when you look at the Van Allen Belt. There are certain areas where it's not that dense, and indeed they would have to be in there for an hour or two, you know, in the Van Allen Belt. But during that hour or two, one they're shielding, and two it's really not that much that gets onto and cumulates on anything else because you don't have the same type of exposure. Now, somebody blasted you with that much radiation on Earth, they'd fry you, you know. But this is the thing. There is different conductivity. It's sort of like I'm gonna run my electricity through a rubber wire, different conducit, you know, different conduit means different effect. You ain't rubbing in it through a rubber wire without the metal in it, are you. So you know what I'm saying. It's I just tried to like break up a couple of his statements, like explain to me why you believe this? And his overall great points are the ones that the moon you know, hoax people make, and I'm like, well, let's examine that. They didn't go back they discontinued the space program. They never did. They minimized it, you know, but they did not eliminate it. They just stopped sending people to the moon. So b Moore, you know what I'm saying. And it's like, oh, and I read this book and of course it's the casing book that freaking what's his name, Sebrell, you know, leans into. I knew a guy who had new classified things for NASA. Meanwhile, if you checked indicasing, there's no indication that he held that job. Okay, and please, it's just it's such a mess, like check the information. And he said, you know what, that's probably why I've never written about it in any of my books, because I would want to give verifiable references and things. I said, well, precisely, then, why is it that you make a grand statement that you believe in such a fantastic thing if you're admitting yourself you never committed it to paper because you didn't have enough verifiable evidence to put in it. Anyway, it just came down to it, well, we'll just have to agree to disagree. It's what Don said, and I'm like, no, see, this isn't my opinion. There is a difference when I present things that are my opinion, and yes I have them, and they might be backed by things, but my opinion on its own is nothing, and neither is yours. And this is the sickness in our society right now. My opinion matters, now, it doesn't not if you want to actually study the thing itself, your opinions, your opinion, it matters to you. Yes, you're allowed to speak it. I would never stop you from doing it, no matter how stupid it is. But your opinion is just that, your opinion, and most people have allowed that to be hijacked and they don't think. So this is what my argument is. I mean, and this is why I get myself in trouble. It's like, oh, he's an anti conspiracy guy. No, actually, I'm probably more crazy than most of you. The problem is I require evidence, you know, my opinion doesn't do it anyway. So I did that for twenty minutes that I was kind of like thinking we're going to transition into something cool. And then yeah, interference kept happening, and I noticed that it went really crazy when I said, look, if you want to talk about actual criminality, I'll tell you about criminality. And then all of a sudden, you know, the internet connection would drops, people would start spinning breaking off. So I don't know if it was just bad luck.
Speaker 3: Or what.
Speaker 2: But I have no idea what they recorded outside of me trying to bust his balls on why the hell do you believe in the moon landing problem? And then even a listener put up a chat during this and said, we'll explain this, and I did. Now, I guarantee you neither one of these guys, that listener or Don are going to ever accept anything other than guess what that thing driven by their opinion because I and the reason why I brought it up to Don is because I observed it while producing his show where he would have people on and then he would say, I know you probably wouldn't have this person on, and I would say, yes, Don, And here's why. Privately, right, I would say, Don, the reason is because this is a waste of time. This guy is full of crap, and here's why. And this woman is full of crap and here's why. You know, not my opinion on it, but here's evidence you can look at that contradicts their story. And that's what drives me up a wall. It's like nobody can ever sort the story they want to hear from. How do I verify this or what contradicts it? As far as evidence collection is because nobody has any It's like Jim Fetzer constantly going, I have evidence. They won't let me put it in court because it's an Internet print out and therefore hearsay it's got nothing to do with you and doesn't resemble something called evidence. You ask, I mean ask being a freaking Fetser obviously, but that's what he was doing in that court. And we even had a guy there for a couple of days reporting on it. Like he keeps trying to put stuff in they won't let him. He violates the directions of the court. I mean, Fetzer deserved to get hit with that lawsuit and pay it because he absolutely failed to defend himself correctly if he had any way to do it. He presented nothing of use and violated stuff and didn't do stuff right, and then tried to bring them evidence of stuff that wasn't even on the table. It's like watching a child argue with you about the bills, you know, Like, but he brings.
Speaker 5: The food listen, doesn't he doesn't he support Judith Baker?
Speaker 2: See I don't think he does. But yeah, but but go ahead.
Speaker 6: Well no, I think I was.
Speaker 5: I remember back when he when you were putting his show on some of the things that I've listened to, and I'm thinking, this guy really hasn't done a lot of research in anything. And it was my it was my impression that yeah, he was Judith Baker supporter.
Speaker 6: Well, and I thought, well, then that's it right there.
Speaker 5: I mean, he supports Fetzer, he thinks Sandy Hook is real Judith Baker.
Speaker 6: Now I'm done with him. I don't even listen to him anymore.
Speaker 5: No, and I guarantee you anything you said to him privately about one of his guests did not remain private.
Speaker 2: No, I'm sure of that too. But but that's not I'd like, I care, But that's not the point. The point is that, yeah, if I thought he was like Fetzer and Baker supportive, I would have I would have not produced him. But what I thought is that he had some old bad ideas that he kept pushing, which he did. But anytime I gave him something, you know to say, look, man, if you really want to look into it, look into this. This is much more solid than you know what may Brussel said, Like, it just seemed like some of his information was outdated and he was sort of stuck too well, I really and he even did this during this conversation. I admired Mark Lane. I admired Mark Lane. Okay, and so did I to a degree.
Speaker 5: But the thing is, yeah, yeah, even Mark Lane got stuff wrong, right, he got stuff wrong.
Speaker 2: And Harold Weisberg, who is you know, much respected among many JFK researchers, failed to get some things correct. Okay, but he usually brought documentation at least.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 2: But but when he got into things like hey, that's Oswald in the doorway, I mean, he was wrong, you know, it's just.
Speaker 6: Well, but that's JUSTO he was.
Speaker 5: He was one of the few that when he found out he was wrong, he would tell people I was wrong.
Speaker 6: I got that wrong. Yes, got press out.
Speaker 2: See. But there's my point. You know, there's a guy who goes, look, I thought this was right, but it's no. But there are some people and this is what I was. And I've always wondered this about Don, Like does he realize that no matter what is presented to him, he just defaults back to what he learned in like nineteen seventy nine, Like he doesn't evolve his reliable information. You know. Well, Dave McGowan said it this guy Casing wrote a book and bart Sebrelle says it, Okay, we didn't go to the Moon, and it's like, well, examine their evidence, examine their claims, and you know, like he claims, oh they classified all the rate. They never classified. Jack. They shared it with the Russians, and the Russians verified angrily and even verified the moon rocks when they came back, like, yeah, these couldn't have been on this planet because they don't have the same you know whatever. There's a certain radiation signature to things on planet Earth and it's all common, but if you get stuff from another planet or another terrestrial body, it will be different. And the Moon is different than the Earth just is I mean, just by the fact that it's in a vacuum, you're gonna have all of its environment affected differently. We are not in a vacuum, so you know, and that's the other thing, like, oh, we would have burned a death. I mean, it's just on and on and on, and no matter what, these guys will deflect to another thing. And I'm not saying, Jeffries is even a big moonhax guy. All I'm saying is it's one of those things where he's like, wow, we never went to the moon. He comments on it all the time on his show like throw like as a throwaway comment, like, well, of course we didn't go to the moon. So that's the only reason why I brought it up, because I'm thinking to myself, this is my opportunity. Because I've never been a guest on his show. Really outside of when I was producing and I filled in or talked to him on his show, I wasn't really like his guest ever. He's been my guest several times, and I still respect the work he did in Survival of the Fittest, I mean a Survival of the Richest. Excuse me, But I also told him I don't get the point of the book Bullocracy because it's not about bullying. It's a different dynamic. And I think, you know, but that's my opinion of his work there. I don't find that as valuable. But Survival of the Richest. I must have done five two hour shows with Don Jefferies on just that book, you know what I mean. It's not like I don't think the guy's got a brain. It's not like I think he's a Charlotte and obviously not and then he's talking about well, the alternative media and this and that, and I'm like, Don, how many years behind are you? Because the alternative media is dead. You know, there is no alternative. Everything is a joke. Alex Jones is still the alternative TOSM Are you kidding me? I mean, that's just another corporation. It just happens to be a little smaller than that giant, massive conglomerate that's going to be I don't know Netflix, ABC, NBC or I don't know. I'm not even sure how many things are coming together. I'm being facetious. There there are many corporations coming together in the media world. To where we used to complain about seven, you know, media organizations, and we complained about six. I think we're going to be complaining about four very soon, uh, because they're consolidating all of the electronic media. Anyway, let me look at the phone lines, because I didn't even check that out. Three one nine, five two seven, five zero one six. I was just trying to catch you guys up on what happened there. But I got very frustrated because I had, you know, sort of mentally prepared a little bit to do, you know, Don show, and I even went on camera and like, you know, put on my sunglasses so I didn't get aggravated like one of the things I you know, I'm rubbing my head and trying to take care of my eyes when I'm doing this show. But if I'm on camera, I'm just gonna put my sunglasses on so I can relax and speak.
Speaker 4: Uh.
Speaker 2: So I did that on his show, and I had a punish your hat on which you know, people take his weird things, and the producer told me about that before I went on, so I was like, well, I'm gonna address that right out of the gate.
Speaker 7: Uh.
Speaker 2: You know, I like the comic book and these you know, shades or prescription they're not a fashion statement, you know, stuff like that. But we never got very far because I spent twenty minutes on that, and the next thing I knew is I was being shredded digitally, like I just could not show up. I couldn't hear questions. Some guy joined the panel out of the chat room, I guess, and said he used to be a fan of mine and was trying to explain to me why he isn't anymore, uh you know, And there was an old guy talking about stuff, and he was pretty cool, and Billy Ray Valentine was on there, but I mean it was a it was a mess otherwise three one nine five two seven five zero one six. If you want to join this tonight with me and b Pete. But I haven't even turned it over to be Pete, check in with him for the week. We got one caller, Jimmy hang On, going to get to you right away, but I do want to give Bepete a chance to speak since I'm monopolized time now for about, dear God, almost twenty minutes. I'm sorry anyway, sorry about that. Be Pete. Please go ahead and take the mic and let us know how you've been this week, what's going on. I liked last week's show though, just saying go.
Speaker 5: Ahead, yeah, last week went good. This week, hell, it was summertime today. We were up in the eighties, and I don't know if you can tell, but I am plugged up because it is now pollen season. So I may be hitting the mic the sneeze button here a few times, but other than that, we're doing good, enjoying this weather from.
Speaker 6: What we've had in the past.
Speaker 5: You can finally get outside a pair of shorts and enjoy yourself.
Speaker 6: But going through the.
Speaker 5: List of stuff like I did last week, I got seven little items here we can throw out and discuss. I guess the first is, you know, we got off air. Apparently we went to war, So that's been the big topic all week. And I don't agree with the war, but I can understand why they did what they did when they did, based on the intelligence that they had that everybody was in a meeting and if you want to take them out, now, it's the time to do it.
Speaker 6: And they did.
Speaker 5: And then they took out the next guy that was supposed to run things, and then they took out the next guy that was supposed to run things. So it's going to be interesting to see if we end up putting people on the ground, which you know they've claimed we're not going to do. But then again, Trump said we weren't going to be going into any new wars either, So go figure number two. The conservative podcast world has gone to crap.
Speaker 6: I have never seen a more.
Speaker 5: Disgruntled, disorganized group of individuals, and I've never really seen the downfall of something happened so quickly as it has in the past four months.
Speaker 6: You've got people.
Speaker 5: That were diehard MAGA fans and they've done complete one eighties and now the whole conservative aspect of it is just shattered. It's gotten so bad now that we've had a resurgence of Nazism apparently in this country, and it's hit and everything.
Speaker 2: So yes that I don't know which side of that well that and on the other side of the spectrum, yeah, on the other side of the spectrum VPT. I just want to say that I literally watched a conservative black podcaster that I do usually follow. I've never brought him up on the show before. I will at some point, but this dude literally said something like, you know, how do you turning point? You know USA bitches like mega now and he's a conservative guy, and I was like, yeah, it's on. I'm just saying. It's just like, I'm actually amused by the civil war in the stupid media and the conservative media right now. There are various conflicts, yeah, and they are two.
Speaker 5: Separate things, but go on, definitely auocrats here about what two years ago. Now we're seeing the conservatives start eating their own and it's it's pretty damn funny to watch these people that have changed their position one hundred and eighty degrees from where they were even ten months ago. It's just it's hilarious to watch, and you can see it in their numbers. They're losing followers, they're dropping in the podcast list, and it couldn't happen to a nicer bunch of people.
Speaker 6: I'll just put it that.
Speaker 2: Way, right, I mean number three ahead.
Speaker 6: Interesting little story I heard.
Speaker 5: Okay, curling was a big thing in the Winter Olympics, and I saw a story today on what they actually do with the curling stones once the Olympics are over with. They actually ship them back to the company that made them in Scotland, and it's Key Industries in Scotland and they've been making them for one hundred years. They actually take the old stones and cut cores out of them and grind them down and they make a collector's addition. This year they're going to make two and twenty six many curling stones, and they three D print the huck, which is the it's the wedge that you put your foot against before you push off, So they make a decorative huck and they grind these stones down and they place them in the huck with a small handle.
Speaker 6: They've got a guy that next door that.
Speaker 5: Does three D printing to make all this stuff, and I thought that was a pretty unique use to recycle these things. And what they're doing with the money. One, they're putting the money back into the Olympics and into the sport. They're supporting these organizations that keep the sport going. But they're also try to develop a tourist site. They're on this island that they get the granted from, so that people can go and see the whole operation.
Speaker 6: It's just amazing the way that they do this, and.
Speaker 5: I thought that was pretty interesting that here they are recycling something and making a collectible, a numbered collection too. I mean, these things are worth something for people that are the biggest fans number four on Twitter.
Speaker 6: X whatever you want to call it.
Speaker 5: It's the Catholics versus the Protestants and they're just trashing each other left and right, which I find totally amusing for religious groups to go after each other with such vigor. And it's really gotten rough. And it all started out with this Zionism crap. You know, Zionism isn't biblical. Well it is, but not in the way that you think. In the way it is being produced today, so I'll leave it at that. Number five. Joe Biden was at the Jesse Jackson fe funeral and stood up in front of everybody has said.
Speaker 6: I'm probably a lot smarter than most of you here, and.
Speaker 5: I thought, you know, this guy is really taking his last chef at people every chance he gets, and I'm wondering how long he's got left.
Speaker 6: Joe Biden's brain is toast to people.
Speaker 5: I'll go ahead to say you right now number six, And this is the debate.
Speaker 6: I'm wondering if we'll get into tonight.
Speaker 5: Daylight savings time comes up this weekend, and I am of the impression that if you want to wake up an hour later, move your ass to the East one time zone, because this daylight savings time is the most ridiculous thing that we've been doing for the past twenty damn years, and it's time to put a stop to it and just look at the clock and not have to guess to have to turn it forward or do we turn it back? Well, you know the saying is spring forward, fallback, to do away with that. Let time be time. If you don't wake up in a different time zone, then move otherwise. I got no support for you, and lastly, for all you people out there that have been screaming about these Dan Epstein files, complaining about this, and they've not let that out. Congress just voted three hundred and sixty five to sixty five to keep hidden the files associated with the congressional slush fund of eighteen point two million dollars to settle sexual harassment claims by people in office.
Speaker 6: This has been going on. I heard mention of it a few years ago, and I didn't really think.
Speaker 5: It was up to that high in an amount, eighteen point two million dollars to settle sexual harassment and sexual abuse claims against people that are sitting in.
Speaker 6: Office right now.
Speaker 5: So, if you've been bitching about the Epstein file for the past two years, three years, four years.
Speaker 6: Whatever the hell long it is, and you voted against opening these files, you should be voted out.
Speaker 5: You shouldn't even be voted out of office. We ought to impeach your ass right now and throw you out and get rid of you. Three hundred and sixty five to sixty five. Now, what does that tell you about the people in office on both sides of the damn aisle. They're covering their own asses and as time we clean house.
Speaker 6: Yeah, there is my list.
Speaker 2: It tells you that I'm not exactly wrong about my position, being that we have one party, and that one party works together to cover each other's asses and to play villain to one another every so often to keep us happy thinking that we're winning. I mean, you know, people have come to me recently and been like, you know, I stopped listening to you because blah blah blah blah blah blah blah. But I gotta say that a lot of things you said are starting to have in. Uh, you know I had told you so maybe anyways, Danny's still on the line, Jimmy, I hope you call back in. I know that v Pete decided to read his list. I took twenty minutes, and VPTE just took another ten. So what are you gonna do? It is what it is. But now we're just gonna stick with phone calls. And I say, we ride with whatever the listeners bring. I don't care what it is. I'll even talk about those those curling trophy things, commemorative curling what are they stones? Commemorative curling stones. I think that's great. Actually, I have no care about curling. I think it's hilarious. I don't give a crap about it. You know, It's like, is volleyball still in the Olympics. I don't know, and I don't care. I care about it less than I do ice skating, which is rough, you know, just saying Jamaica got a bobsled team. I still didn't give a crap then, although the movie was kind of funny, you know, just say, it just doesn't move me, but it might move you guys. And you know what, get yourself one of those commemorative things, because that's pretty cool, I think, you know.
Speaker 6: I even the only thing in this.
Speaker 5: Story they didn't say how much they cost. Now, they talked about the you know, the actual curling stones. They're about sixteen hundred dollars apiece, and you've got to have a set of eight, I think it is to to play a match. But they didn't give a price on the commemoratives. And I'm going to try to look that up sometime. But I thought it was a pretty neat idea for recycling something that had actually been used in the Olympics, that these people can have a piece of and it be worth something someday.
Speaker 2: Right, And I'm very much just on this and I'll finish this and get to Danny right away. My baseball card thing, which I wanted to start up with Frankie, I'm doing that, but on a small scale. And I kind of had a happy little moment earlier because I opened up a pack that I got well of that what Not site for two bucks, right, and it was a pack of nineteen ninety upper deck baseball cards. And this makes no sense to anybody, probably, but if you were ever a sports card collector, I opened this thing up and I'm going through it and something looks strange. Turns out I had And this is something I've heard about people chasing after for years, and they're worth a lot of money if they're in good shape. And I did open it out of a pack that's been sealed since nineteen ninety. But you know, the pack was not exactly well handled, so it's already not perfect. So I don't have a card I can grade or anything like that big time, but it might be worth the investment because I got one of the randomly inserted rare Reggie Jackson autographs, which in nineteen ninety I probably bought two hundred packs of those cards. Never even saw one. I had friends that collected, I traded with other people, went to card shows, and I think I saw one once in like nineteen ninety five, and I was like, wow, this is something that I would have been chasing and hoping for out of a baseball card pack years ago. And I mean, in its current condition, it's probably worth one hundred and fifty bucks, which means I could probably sell it for seventy five and I might do that, but I'm kind of gonna hang on to it for a minute. I'm hoping to build up some cards, take those to the flea market when I feel better, you know. But I actually opened it and I got one of the Reggie Jackson autographs, and I went, wow, that's pretty cool. So anyway, I thought that was fun, and that was a neat little opening way to get into my baseball card collection with Frankie, and hopefully if he joins me, great. If he doesn't, I might do it a little bit on my own and see if I can wheel and deal with the flea market. Once I get my back more in order and fix a couple other damages from the accident, I'm gonna try and go to the flea market and be a baseball card guy at the flea market on Saturdays or something. I think that's what I'm to start doing, or maybe Sundays. I don't know, but I loved when I had friends to collect and trade cards with. So I don't know. Maybe it's silly, maybe it's stupid, but quite frankly, I kind of enjoyed it. And I was really thrilled to pull a Reggie Jackson autograph. What can I say? Anyways, maybe Danny'll understand that when I put him on the phone and anybody else can join us. Three to one nine five two seven five zero one six. You got any thoughts on that? Reggie Jackson? By the way, as I go to Danny, three one nine, five, two seven, fives.
Speaker 3: Are always six.
Speaker 5: That's pretty cool to get something like that out of a pool. I just went to the website. These damn stones are already sold out. Yeah, everything that the twenty twenty six for this year. I guess people that are in the sport know that these things are being made every Olympics and uh yeah, one commemorative stone was eighty nine dollars. They have a set with like Stone Coast and some some of the granite cubes that was one hundred and fifty four dollars that is sold out.
Speaker 6: Now they have replicas that are made but not.
Speaker 5: Made by it from the actual curling stones, but made from the granite used form. Those are going for about seventy five bucks apiece and they're sold out.
Speaker 6: So these guys are they got.
Speaker 2: A hell of a business going right, right, So I might check on something while I bring Danny on the line. But I thought that, all right, that would be interesting. But I'm just double checking to make sure we're streaming. I think we're still streaming. Good three one nine five two seven five zero one six And uh yeah, I guess I got Danny from California on the line.
Speaker 8: Right, correct? Correct?
Speaker 2: Cool. I tried to call you a couple of times this week off air, but like I missed, are you going to be around, like at work tonight or something.
Speaker 8: I'm not working tonight.
Speaker 2: Okay, I'll try and call all you when we're done with the show. Okay, just no worries wherever we'll chat. Cool, So anything you want to bring up, it's all about. Yeah, it's all up to you. Whatever you want to talk about, open, open, as usual. Man, whatever you throw on the table, we'll work with it.
Speaker 8: Okay, Okay, A couple thoughts. I mean, you got a Reggie Jackson cart. Congratulations. I remember going today's game. It was the first day's game, nineteen sixty eight, and Reggie Jackson, he was right field. My father couldn't stand Reggie Jackson because he was he says, he's a hot dog. He would he would drop a routine fly ball, he would strike out twice, and then every now and then he would make the most spectacular catch in the field, and then you know, he hit a home run, you know, a really crucial home run. I mean, he's just he just couldn't stand the inconsistent and see he said he was dogging it. That's why I dropped the ball or struck out.
Speaker 4: But that's cool.
Speaker 8: You got a Reggie Jackson card.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Well it's not just the Reggie Jackson but the fact is it's hand autographed and they randomly inserted a handful of these things back in you know, nineteen ninety, you know, and they're not super expensive, I think, but because there's a couple of different variations on it. But if you get one that's like in pristine condition. I think it's it's probably something worth something. I mean, he is a Hall of Famer. I didn't like Reggie Jackson that much as a kid, but he was a personality in the New York area, you know, and he was a big person. I mean, he had his own candy bar, et cetera. And it's not the pretty one that has you know, the cartoon Reggie on it or anything. It's a weird one like I don't know, number six or something in the set or whatever. And it's just crazy because I don't know how much they go for or anything. They're probably not that expensive. However, when I go to look at a website right now, one of them sold for thirty five hundred dollars. But I know I don't have that one. I don't think so. Anyways, you know, I got a check, but it's like a number nine, I guess it is, and I don't think mine is number nine, but the one, yeah, it's not that one, definitely not. And I think currently it's like eight hundred bucks in pristine condition or something grated at nine point five. Mine is not graded and mine is one of the weird ones that isn't the pretty Reggie Card, like mister October card. It's just one of the other sets, which is strange. Like I said, I never saw anybody with these things, you know, but it was just a wild kind of thing, that's all. And I don't know, I don't know. I just found it like a good omen for starting up the baseball card collection. Bought a couple of cheap packs, you know, and you know, to kind of go back to what I used to collect and look at that, and bang, I got a card I would have never gotten back when I was collecting. So I was like, that's kind of cool. I'm hoping Frankie, like you know.
Speaker 8: Get congratulations congratulations.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: So anyways, what else is on your mind though, besides I mean, because uh yeah, Reggie was one of those players though that would piss people off because of exactly the stuff your dad was. Yeah.
Speaker 8: Yeah, you know, yeah, my father, My father would just get he just he would just frustrate him to no end, you know. And he had a point because I was I was witnessing it from you know, the third base line, you know, I witnessed it, you know, make tactic plays and just make some bonehead plays, you know. Just it was it was. It was hit and miss. So uh yeah, I'm no, I'm know listener to you know, I was listening to VP talking about right wing right now now podcasts they're eating, they're young now, and somebody who started out as a young man is a non repentant Reagano. I voted for him twice, and I quit the Republican Party in nineteen eighty six and have been basically and independent and continue to move left for various reasons. So my feelings are not hurt because what I've been witnessing with the last two Republican presidents, it kind of just goes right back to what I was listening to. Larry Hancock was talking about the constitution system was sunk, and it was sunk in two thousand and one September fourteenth, when they voted to give the president the power to basically to create his own wars, you know, and the Congress has never taken that back. So all those people says it's all about the Constitution, which amendment you want? A debate that has been broken. I mean, I see this just in this year. I've seen the third, the fourth, the sixth, eight, the fourteenth, and he should throw in the the twenty fifth, the monument's clause, all the money he's making. I mean, I've heard everybody conservatives get in my face telling me, yeah, Trump is Trump, that he's a peace president. He had a great ACCT. No, he inherited a great economy. He screwed up the whole. You know, I never put any blame with him the global health crisis, but you didn't do anything spectacular, I mean, and then he left with in chaos. I mean, I if they're the podcasters are part of the problem because they're the ones that pumped this nonsense. And I'm fine with them, you know, tearing themselves apart. I'm curious what they're fighting about with each other because I don't listen to them.
Speaker 2: Well, some of them hate Candace Owens just point blank. Some of them hate Ben Shapiro just point blank. Okay, It's like there is you know, every but he said, oh, the Democrats are the only people that you know are angry at the Jewish people over there in the Middle East. We find out that guess what, that ain't true, you know, And this is really erupting where Yeah, there are serious I mean, as much as you want to say, there's anti Semites on this side, that it is going back and forth every kind of like dirty, nasty thing. These guys are attacking each other, and to me, it's like, well, this is what happens in podcast land. It's got nothing to do with the politics. The fact is that after a while, okay, and this is what I noticed and why I keep bringing this thing up. And I did. I'm doing am Wake Up in the mornings on Mondays. Now. God helped me because I am not a morning person. I did that with Steve over there, and allegedly I'm invited to do every Monday I want. So I'm gonna be on there and talking about current events a lot. But it is crazy to me to see what's happening and to have people say, you know, like you know, stick to your guns on this and that, and nobody does you know, it is follow the leader on all things in all directions, and nobody, absolutely nobody has a code, a standard, nothing. And it's not just in the political realm. There's something called the dabble verse, which I talked about on that show, and I think I might have mentioned it on here once or twice, but I mean stuttering John basically propagated not on purpose, but created a whole universe of podcasters who basically turned around and figured out that mocking people doing a bad job doing podcasts is a business in and of itself. And it's all named after the Dabble Versus, named after a quote from Stuttering John where he freaked out on an interviewer who said, you dabble in comedy. Oh, I'm a comedian. I gut a new stand up gigs. You know all. He's got no talent. He was always a crash test dummy for stupid people, even on the Howard Stern Show he failed upwards to the Tonight Show where he actually got paid. But the guy has zero talent, zero self awareness, zero social cues, and now he's sixty. So he's a pathetic drunk screaming at people that he's going to beat him up and suing everybody who comes anywhere near him. That's what he does online, and he does a YouTube show that he takes down every day after he does it, so he can't watch the reruns of it. But these people have clipped his show up and now they've made like a universe of thirty podcasts around him just to mock his dumbass and they're making a living.
Speaker 8: It is.
Speaker 2: They're making a living at this. So they've taken bad podcasts and you know, they got a few other people they focus on too, but they've taken bad podcasts and turned it into entertainment by filtering it through their podcast. So they're recycling garbage and reselling it to you packaged, and people are paying them handsomely to do so, through super chats, through donations, through they're holding conventions for this. So I'm amazed at the evolution on of recycled garbage. And then I sit and look at what I've done with the audio for thirteen years, and I say to myself, damn, I missed the boat, you know, because I could have just been a YouTube idiot obviously. I mean I would poke fun at these people myself personally and like, look at how stupid this is and whatever else. But I only I never made my show, you know, focus on it, and what a mistake I made. I should have been doing a YouTube show telling you how terrible these morons are that are online doing stuff, because I'd be making a sweet living at this point, and I would have, you know, the Ocelli conference every year instead of even you know, waiting to be invited to something, and you know, maybe getting yourself a scrub from the website at Lancer and things like that, you know, after working for them for free. No, I could have ran my own conferences off of nothing. And this is what people want. And it's not just them, by the way. I mean, there's whole universes of stupid things online and YouTube channels made with AI and all kinds of just slop that is out there for brain Rod and I could have done something intelligent and just used their community building, you know process I think, and you know what, I wouldn't be asking you people for donations anymore ever, because these guys make more money in one night than I see in three months. And they broadcast every day like it seems like they I mean they might take the weekends off or something, but I mean they are on. There is a Dabblevers show on three or four times every single day.
Speaker 8: And these guys, why do you think that is? Why do people demand that? I mean, maybe something's wrong with me. I don't want these stuckidity. I want something intelligent, not saying because I need a lot of help with that why do people want that? I mean, even on the TV. I've never watched an episode of the Kardashians. I know, I just look at it once ago. Not for me, I'll move on, you know, I mean, why do people want that? Do they want that because it makes them feel better that somebody else is maybe more messed up than their awn miserable lives. I don't know.
Speaker 2: I can only harken back to the Honey Booboo effect, where, you know, I ever.
Speaker 8: Even seen that, I heard of it. I don't know, I don't. I don't know that much except that I guess this scalloned up eventually. I heard some controversy or her boyfriend was a pet, she's got a.
Speaker 2: Daughter, Yeah, that's the mother of Honey Boo boo who you know. Apparently there's all kinds of controversy around it. But the point about it that I'm making is that this spawned a phenomena where people were turned into the TLC channel, which used to be called the Learning Channel, to watch here Comes Honey Booboo, which was all about an overweight little girl who went to beauty pageants. I'm not kidding, uh, and just you know, was completely ignorant eating sketties and butter and getting fat and saying I'm sassy and I'm pretty child white, trashy, fat little girl being exploited for other people, and people were you know fixated on this, uh for some years really yeah, and like okay, so that happened. But now in podcast land there is everything from that to worse. Uh, you know, easily accessible. And I'm not talking about like you know, there's a couple dozen of these. There are thousands of podcasts like this that are devoted to nothing thing. You know, When I decide to consume a piece of media, it's because it is of a particular it has something to do with a particular interest of mine. I want to be entertained in a particular way, so I search for something that is creative and entertaining in some way, whether it's comedy or whatever. I look for things that educate me a little bit, give me some information, keep me up on current events. This is my media tastes. But I don't make up the majority of the audience, and neither do you. The majority of the audience that is accessible willing to support it and everything else. They support hack comedians making fun of other people that pathetically believe delusionally that they're comedians on these shows. And it's just it's amazing to me. These guys aren't that funny, but now they're entertaining because they're filtering even worse comedians through their shows. And like, there's this one guy who's clearly like Auti Stick, who does like, uh, you know, energy drink reviews, and he is the weirdest guy, and they just sit there and goof on him and and Stuttering John is the center of that universe. But there's a lot of satellites, and there's other guys on there that are, like, you know, making crazy statements and getting thrown in jail for revenge porn, and there's controversies between these people. And just the other weekend, there was a big story because Anthony from the Anthony Opiing Anthony Show showed up at a comedy club in New York and literally packed the house, telling people he was going to be there for everybody to show up and mock stuttering John pathetically doing a performance. And what I'm saying is there is an entire industry. People flew from all over the country to go squeeze themselves into.
Speaker 8: The place Anthony.
Speaker 2: Yeah is that?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 8: Okay, I never listened to the Opie and Anthony show, and he came up on my Twitter and I had to cut it off. I mean, the guy, I didn't think he was fun. I think he was a He was an outright racist and and I don't call I don't say that lightly. He's blatant.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but what strange is he ends up in this dabble verse a little bit. He's at this comedy club and literally a guy showed up, a YouTuber showed up to call him a racist and a and a and a pedo to his face. Yeah, did that confronting him, got smacked in the mouth by Anthony Coopy has smacked him in the mouth, and the NYC police show up and they let Anthony coomie, you go right. Really, what I'm saying is this, Yeah, smack him right upside the head. You don't believe me? Look it up?
Speaker 4: Wow?
Speaker 2: Uh Like I would have gone to jail. I'm sure I pulled it, but but they were.
Speaker 8: Like, Andy, I go ahead. I just I just know, because I do deliveries in the middle night, I don't have too many problems, but you know, I just know if somebody's taking stuff. I can't put a hand on them because once I put a hand on you know, there's cameras around it. It I started its battery.
Speaker 4: You know, I don't even have to you know, I know better now.
Speaker 8: If they take a shot at me and I'm defending myself, that's something else. You know, they may they may have a problem. But yeah, but I'm gonna let it go.
Speaker 2: But as per usual, if the cops want to let it go, they will, so they did. Uh you know, I'm just saying, but that's only that's a minor incident in this whole crazy universe of stuff, And I'm telling you, don't get sucked into it. But I'm studying it as a phenomena because I'm like, yeah, what am I doing wrong that I don't just recycle garbage to people and make a living? You know, Like why why okay can I speed people good stuff and make a living too? Like I want to marry the two things together, you know where like makes sense. Not because it's my name or anything, but whatever we could call it, you know what, we can call the Danny from California universe. I don't care, Uh, you know, a universe stuff or yeah, good.
Speaker 8: Come and try them. I'm fine with that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well yeah we might, we just might do it. But my point is that I would love to be able to at least participate in something like that so I could make a living and then even as a side project, do the stuff that you know nobody wants to hear anymore, which is my analysis and things. But anyway, we got another call or Danny, but anything else you want to get you before? I mean, you can have it. Okay, hang on a minute, I'll just make it. Oh crap, I put you on mute. Hold on, I'll bring you back second, hold on, Sorry, I put you on mute.
Speaker 8: A little the color I was it was interesting that just real quick. I was on jury duty for several days and when we deliver it. It is very interesting to see because we ended up with deadlock. It was a hung Jerry, so it's a mistrial. It was interesting to see how people fit their thought process. That was really interesting to be in with a room with eleven other people and just their thoughts. You just just to observe their thought process. That was interesting.
Speaker 2: Right, Well, look, I want to hear a lot more. I'm sorry, Dan, I want to hear a lot more about that, but let's hang on a minute. We'll get to that in a little bit, uh, because I don't want to keep Jimmy James waiting any longer. He appears to be on the line. Yeah, Jimmy, I got you live now and be Pete by the way. You know, I don't know if you're still choking on polling or whatever, but by all means, feel free to step in as well. But Jimmy, what's on your mind this week?
Speaker 4: You'll not stay I see you're getting your money from the moon that she's.
Speaker 2: I'm getting moon covers? Sure, right, Explain this to me.
Speaker 4: Explain this to me, mister O Kelly. How did our spaceships get to the Van Hale and gas Bell?
Speaker 2: Huhuh yeah, yeah, that's a good question considered. I have no idea what the hell that is? Uh? You mean, but that's the point of this. You know what I'm talking about, though, Jimmy, right, I mean, when it comes to that, I mean, is it just me or you know? Tell me I'm wrong, Jimmy, go ahead.
Speaker 4: I listened earlier. Everything he said was quite astute and correct. I mean, I I listened to an ass and stop and he had almost one hundred percent. Convince went back down to fifty one percent, convinced when he admitted that they had a campaign ready to fake it in case they didn't make it. Asn't okay. Well now you went from ninety nine percent to fifty one percent.
Speaker 2: Well it is remarkable, right when these guys like you know, shift their stories, like Ed Haslam. I was on board with him until he re released that book and added Judy to it. You know, it was like interesting. I didn't know a lot of stuff and I needed to look into some things, but it was like, that seems interesting. That seems like you might have done some work and uh, you know, maybe there's something I missed here, you know. But now then he's like, oh, but my missing piece was Judy Baker. Ugh, you know.
Speaker 8: This what else?
Speaker 4: First off, people don't realize it's even the radiation that like kills you. I mean, it's not good for you. Plus you're being They orbit the earth to be slung, and then they use rockets they're going at amazing speed. Plus back in those days they used so much asbestos. The bloody sun itself couldn't get through that thing.
Speaker 2: Well, even without the asbestos. You gotta admit that the reason why things heat up is because of the conductivity of the atmosphere around you. One two that slingshot thing, because they go, well, how did they travel sixty five thousand miles an hour or whatever? And it's like, well, if they could achieve that velocity once, there's not much to slow them down. They don't experience the same kind of resistance in a vacuum that they would on Earth or in another atmosphere. Get it, And they don't get it, you know. So the rockets are used to adjust trajectory because they're like, well there's not enough fuel. No, because you're not using the fuel to go, you're using momentum and the lack of resistance. And it's like, these things all make sense from a basic physics point of view, but they refuse it because Nope, doesn't make sense on Earth. Can't possibly make sense outside of our atmosphere. Yeah, it does because of our atmosphere, you know, like you can't. And that's the thing. This is why I would never bother to argue with Bart Sibrel. But and Lee comes up in my you know, in my stream of things, because why he was on Joe Rogan show again, right, not long ago, he's on with Rogan going, oh my, you don't realize they've just tricked us, all uh, And that grif doesn't work if you have a little bit of knowledge, like you know, there's no stars in the photographs, and yes there is, and they're actually in the correct position. You just have to change the contrast on the original photograph and you could find them. And nobody would have known how to correct those positions if they were faking it. But you know, I'm a maniac. Sorry, Jimmy Gouhead.
Speaker 4: I'm just gonna say. Another one of their old talking points is that, hey, what's up with all these lights everywhere?
Speaker 8: In the shadows?
Speaker 4: The shadows you as a brout the moon is movement, is the sun shines on it and the illuminates.
Speaker 2: It, right, And Sibrel makes a big deal out the way the shadows are cast, like obviously it's for more than one light source, and it's.
Speaker 4: Like, wow, not really, Well, the moon's big shiny ball, the sun's hitting it. Yeah, that's mouvementous.
Speaker 8: Of course, there's a lot of light, yeah.
Speaker 2: On that side of the moon. But you see the the portion facing away not so much. You know, there is what they call the dark side of the Moon. And like I said, all this stuff starts to make sense if you just look apply some you know, common scientific you calculate a few things, you take a look at, and like I said, some of the common miss you know, the the uh, the common misconceptions that the idea of the moon landing is built on are based directly in these grand stone you know. Like I said, you know, Jeffries goes and they never continued to space program after they went to the Moon. I'm like, yes, they did, and you know they did, and you know how, you know, because remember the Mars rover. Remember this, that they continued the space program. Your argument, more specifically is they didn't return to the Moon with a manned space probe. That's your argument, not that they discontinued the space program, because they absolutely didn't. They minimized it, they changed it, but they no longer required a trip to the Moon because guess what they did it. You know, it's just you know, and after a while, when the public lost interest, what is the public when they lose interest in a gigantic spending program in the American public, I don't know. My entire history of being alive is no matter who's in office is Hey, I don't care about that. Cut it. And you know what, I think they did that to NASA because nobody was watching the TV shows anymore. When they went to the moon the last you know, broadcast allegedly, hardly anybody watched it. It wasn't sixty nine anymore. Yeah, yeah, we've seen this, and that is the nature of things. And that gets you cut. You know. It's a great idea when it's a great idea, and when it ain't no more, it ain't no more. And that's the way America works. I'm sorry, but that actually shows our And I'm not the guy who likes to defend the government, by the way, I don't like that position. But you know, if you're gonna say that they fake the moon landing, you better come a little better than bart Sebrel. And I'm sorry, Dave McGowan wrote some interesting stuff, but he's just wrong about this, you know. And look, these guys, even if they were smart, they see that. That was my point is that a smart guy figures out he's wrong and then admits it, just like me and b Pete were talking about with Weisberg. He would admit some things when he found out for sure he was wrong. But some of these people, yeah, some of these people.
Speaker 4: Made one made your little stick and he he he mentioned it all the time, looked a lovely big deal.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he never hit it, you know, he never just you know, and if somebody presented him with reliable evidence to the contrary of one of his base claims, and it was reliable evidence that he could go and verify for himself. You know. There was minor issues too that that other researchers took up with him. You know, they went to the house and drank with him and had discussions with him and showed him stuff and he went, wow, I didn't know that. Minor adjustments in Weisberg over the years. But overall he didn't have a lot of those, because guess what, he always had verifiable evidence to back most of what he said, you know what I mean, which is remarkable.
Speaker 4: That he al is held bad. I mean, he wouldn't even say what the obvious snacks conclusion would.
Speaker 2: Be right, right, And that's why to this day. You know, yeah, he got a couple of things wrong, I say, but reliable for his time, and the only reason why he got the love lady thing wrong is because technologically it was difficult to make certain things clear given the you know, the documentation and the photographs or whatever he had in his hands. So you know, you could make mistakes because you have incomplete information that happens all the time, and you know, but it's not like this where I give you verifiable information. You go check it and it's not my opinion. It's information that contradicts your grand statement. Here it is you look at it. You know, you looked at it, and then you come back and just repeat it. See that's the thing. Defaulting back to something you learned in the nineteen seventies isn't gonna help you if new information has come about. It's just that simple, you know.
Speaker 4: Okay, you mentioned Mark Lane. I want I want everyone on the line. I think is pretty pretty smart. J Cave. I think it's a pretty sophisticated crowd. We got Dady, we got the Pete, we got the Chuck and Nader. Okay, all right, checked out this this crazy idea. Okay, you got lawyer Mark Lane. Okay, we remember, remember the famous black lady from What's her Name? Jaquiitah Shanine or so well Jakita Clemens.
Speaker 2: Oh, Aquila Clemens.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Okay, here's my Outlander statement. Knowing how Lane worked, and he knowing how really bad it turns out his producers and financers work, I'm gonna go ahead and make the.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 4: I just tossed this out there. I don't think that woman ever existed. I think he went out and hired some moment to appear in that film.
Speaker 2: Hmm, what say you? Well, I say that I have never gone to any great extent to prove otherwise. I have accepted it because I've seen written statements from her, and I saw that film, and I have heard of other people tracking down other witnesses, and she seemed to be as part of that group. So I would say to you that I can't definitively say you're wrong.
Speaker 4: Honest right by Mark Lane's on words, he says, all we could figure out is she must have been whacked because the Warrant commission one could never get a hold of her again. Ever, the final family members nothing like that.
Speaker 2: Okay, But what I'm saying is I've seen a little bit of verification about her, but not enough to say that you're wrong, You could very well be right. So what do you think, Bpete.
Speaker 6: I wouldn't put that past Mark Laine, but.
Speaker 5: I think maybe she was legit, well not legit, I mean, I don't think she was, you know, just.
Speaker 6: A hired actor. Okay, I wouldn't put it past Mark Blaine.
Speaker 2: See, that's the thing is that when you actually know Mark Laane's history, Jimmy James argument is not without merit. Because Lane manipulated various witnesses through you know, lawyer style questioning. And he did it. Oh, I mean people we know were witnesses, you know, Holland and guys like that. He definitely worked over some people and did discover some people. I'm fairly certain he did at certain points and manipulated their statements. Not only that, but you know, listen, I would say, on balance, Mark Lane did us you know, favors when it came to public awareness regarding the case and awareness of some pieces of evidence. But I am not certain about his motivations being entirely honorable at all times. And I think, let me, it got even stranger when the FBI got up in his personal business. But yeah, good, all right, let.
Speaker 5: Me ask you this, he was Laine was a communist.
Speaker 6: I mean, that's all there is to it.
Speaker 5: Pretty much write off any communist involvement in the assassination. And if you do, then my question doesn't matter. But if you don't, was he there to run interference?
Speaker 2: Well see, now here's the thing. He's not a pure communist. And the reason why I say that is he had to function in the legal framework here and did and achieved victories here in the legal framework more than once. That would have been counterproductive to communist narratives. Now that being said, was he on balance a communist basically? Yeah, okay, But what I'm saying is that he wasn't pure that way. He was also you know, hyper liberal and certainly you know, was about people's uh, you know, squatting rights and all kinds. There's a whole history to this guy that nobody ever wants to you know, and nobody wants to unpack it in the JFK research community at all, because even if you want to demonize him, you got problems. If you want to, you know, make him into some Saint Mark Lane, you got problems. So, I mean, you're not gonna this is a mixed bag of a human being. But on balance, I don't mind you calling him a communist because he because he was basically, But on the other hand, when it was to his advantage, not so much, you know, and witness the weirdness with him, you know, defending Gerald Posner. Uh but yeah, going after Howard Hunt, you know what I'm saying, just in those two instances, and there's you know, obviously the guy had many more cases in his legal career than those two. But think about the contradictions there. It's not exactly you know, consistent.
Speaker 5: Well when I say yeah, now, when I say communist, I'm not saying, you know, he's died in the wool. Was he was communist, but he knew how to play the capitalist system to his advantage. I mean, he's going to he's a lawyer. He knows how to play the game, right, And Mark Lane was in it for Mark Lane, just like a lot of those guys back then. They were in it for themselves, whatever they could get out of it, whatever they could do to boost their name and their image in the JFK world. But yeah, he was a communist, but he was a player and he knew how to play the game.
Speaker 6: You got to give him credit for that.
Speaker 2: Yeah. No, obviously, I'm absolutely agreeing with you on this, but I would probably set the needles in slightly different places. But you and I don't disagree here. Jimmy, what do you think about what we just discussed there? Because that's how I see Lane and also do not just you know, immediately pooh pooh what you're saying. I don't deny that what you're saying could be true. I feel like, you know, again, here's my opinion. She might have been legitimate, and I think she was. But if somebody showed me that she was a hired actress, I would not reject it if they had proof, because you know, I could believe it. I could believe that. I could definitely believe that from Lane. You know what I'm saying. Uh so what do you?
Speaker 8: What do you?
Speaker 2: Yeah? What are your thoughts on that, Jimmy?
Speaker 4: With today's photographic technolomics, that just might be able to be arranged. That's old I am ba uh now spurs Lane being a communist, he was a new Democrat. I think he was a fabe and socialist. He's one of these people that tried to, you know, differentiate. He wouldn't have said he was a communist. I don't think, for one thing, a communist went and chased down a woman that was trying to take a million dollars to the Soviet embassy down in South America. He chased her down before she could get there, took the money and the chick and flew to California during the Gunya the People's Temple incident there with the Reverend Jim whatever his name was, Jim Jones there. But I do believe, well, I know for a fact that the KGB contributed too grand to the making of that film. I think that he was a useful idiot. I don't think he necessarily knew.
Speaker 6: That all the time.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and I don't know.
Speaker 4: And yes, I do think he was important. He definitely was the first person, the only real significant person to be bringing up problems in the whole story, the original story. He was pretty much the first guy out. I mean, he was so mainstream enough the people kind of had to take them somewhat seriously, you know what I mean.
Speaker 2: Yeah, if you want to look at what a conservative of the time versus Mark Lane looks like it's real easy. William F. Buckley did an interview on him on firing line where you can watch these two posturing with the pipes in their mouths, you know, because that was that's the way it was back then. You know, take a look at that, and you know, I can't quite call I'm a communist. And but useful idiot is an interesting thing. A useful idiot does not necessarily have to operate according to uh, you know, the Soviet plans.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 2: You know, in that context, all they have to do is be disruptive to the enemy. Right, So he could be completely wrong about what he's saying. He could be not on the Soviet agenda, but still be useful. And this is my point about you know, people not understanding modern politics is they don't understand the you know, outside of the KGB reference to the useful idiot is I feel like we got lots of useful idiots running around, and yeah, most of them are completely unaware of how they're being utilized. Uh. And look, you take it for what you want. I'm not going to sit here and make a list, but you know, use your imagination and your own skill set, not just Hu Jimmy, I mean everybody. The point is that you know, you throw enough fire bombs at your enemy, or you let somebody else do it, or you support them doing it. You know what, they're a little distracted from dealing with you. And why not you know, why did the French intelligence agency get involved in this afterwards? In the propaganda? Why? You know? So on and so there is a whole weird thing going on here and useful idiots. Yeah, they're in play, but they're not necessarily like you know, okay, we have hired you know, KGB agent Mark Lane. Now you don't got to do that. All you gotta do is, like you said, give them a couple million dollars for his film, you know, funnel it to him. This is how people are useful. You know, you can just fund them. See I said it again, And that's what happens to a lot of people. They get funded, they don't question where it came from, and they don't realize that there's somebody's useful idiot that they would ever even join. But they're doing their work for them, so, you know, is lay part of that possibly? Still, I find it almost remarkable that you wouldn't call him a communist, because hell I would call I wouldn't I wouldn't object, you know, he was kind of a communist. Was he a pure No? No, not a pure communist? And like B. Pete said, also, there's just like the lawyer's ethos, if you will, where I don't think they have one, and it's just about, you know, how can I leverage the ugliest thing in the ugliest way and get paid to do it? You know, because it wasn't like Mark Lane was living in poverty ever, so you know, and he clearly was getting paid as a lawyer. And he was also a politician briefly in New York just saying and especially during the time period he was just saying, you did I say useful idiot? Yet? Yeah? I did? Okay, so you know, But that being said, yeah, he also made public pronunciations, got people aware, did radio shows and television interviews, and appeared anywhere that they would listen to him, did tours with people like Jim Garrison. And was that all to distract from something larger? Maybe? Was he aware of that? Maybe not? But useful nonetheless, And was he a communist kinda? Was he useful to communists? Probably? You know, But here we go, it's a mixed bag. And like I said, if you just witness defending Gerald Posner, defending and going after E. Howard Hunt. It's a weird mix of anything, except I'm kind of not really with the whole good government USA kind of thing that we still had in the sixties. That's the only consistency I see with him is like government can't be trusted, which I don't object to again, but maybe not for the same reasons he was after it, you know. So it's it's a you know, not everything is black and white in other words, although that film was that he did, so it's another weird choice I thought. Anyways, So Jimmy, how does that answer everything for you?
Speaker 4: Yeah, Danny, is Danny gonna give an opinion?
Speaker 2: Hmm. I'll definitely let Danny give an opinion. I don't know, you know. Usually he uh kinda says, oh, I don't have much of an opinion on the JFK stuff usually, but let's see, maybe Dany'll have something different to say. Danny, So you're on with everybody, and I wonder if you have an a you about what we were just discussing. I know you usually say like, I'm not a JFK guy or whatever, but you might be aware of Mark Lad. You might have an opinion. Good.
Speaker 8: I'm like more like, I'm probably not the deep researcher that you gentlemen are, but I have always been, let's say, j K curious in a lot of ways. I mean, I read Mark Lane's book was Ith and the one was plausible deniability about putting.
Speaker 2: Plausible on trial. Yeah, plausible denial of a later book.
Speaker 8: And plausible deniability.
Speaker 2: Plausible denial is the rush to judge judgment.
Speaker 8: Yes, yeah, I mean I read both the books Mark Lane. I know he was. He was a liberal. I knew him as just as a liberal Democrat. He was now in the northern California, in the San Francisco Berkeley area, there is a particular very left wing radio station, and he was I remember hearing him years ago on there talking about the JFK assassination. Also had David Emery and May Brussel. I did find May Brussel far more interesting. I don't know much. I mean, I seen Mark Lane on some interviews a long time, but I don't have like, I couldn't tell you any more Mark Lane than that, you know, just that I read the books. I thought they were interesting. I mean, you would know more where there beholds in it that I would as I usually found out. So I mean I'm willing to stand corrected if I developed an opinion on jfk H. So that's pretty much there that. I do find that what Jimmy said was interesting about Running for Cover because there was I know, reading on Lyndon Johnson, he was very much concerned that it was I guess they're connected to so begunion because it's fear, you know, that would deny World War three. I mean, there was paranoid there, and then there's been a lot of documentation that the Soviet Union was they're really afraid that there was going to be you know, that they were gonna get mombed and blaye for the jfk assassination. I mean, I mean that's about about it. I mean, other than that the film. Sure, I mean, somebody can funnel money and you don't even know who it's coming from. I know, it wasn't just a year or two that a whole bunch of right wing podcasters ended up getting a lot of money from some Russian oligarchs and they didn't they claimed they were didn't know where it came from. But I do believe that they took money. Somebody throws your money. I mean, everybody's got a price. Somebody throws enough money, well, you know I'll take it, you know, and you know, some more than others. Someone you know, they can be bought up for a couple of bucks, other a couple of hundred thousands. Some may take a lot more than that. You know, that makes sense.
Speaker 2: No, I got it.
Speaker 8: It's just that's that's that's my opinion. I mean, I don't, Okay, the deeper I'm not. I'm just trying to recall the lady you're talking about the film as an actress. I'm I'm not aware, So I can't really offer any opinion on that.
Speaker 2: Akila Clemens sticks out in the movie. Yeah, Aquila Clemens sticks out in the movie you know, Rush to Judgment in that she is probably one of the only heavy set black women to appear on screen. So if you were looking for a visual reference, that's who.
Speaker 8: Vaguely, vaguely, I can't remember if my song. I remember reading the books, and it's just maybe my memory is bad on it, but it's just not it's not coming up to me.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well, no problem, But you you could find Rush to Judgment for free on YouTube if you wanted to, and probably you know, like fast forward through and find the Black Lady, you know, talking about the murder of JD. Tippitt. I'm just saying if you ever want to revisit it. But also Lane put out a third book on the assassination that was authored by him, called The Last Word. He co authored several other pieces on the assassination that at one point there was a record release of his testimony to the like, you know, an actual vinyl record released of his testimony to the Warrant Commission. You know, the guy did a few media releases, but over the years, The Last Word he put out like a couple of years before he died. So I'm thinking about it, twenty twelve, twenty eleven, I don't know, you got to check. Maybe two thousand and nine, I forget, but somewhere in there that was the last book and it didn't get the attention the older ones did, you know. But Laine is an interesting character because his motives are questionable. The Soviets had a reason for being worried that we were going to blame them because a recent defector to the Soviet Union attempted defector returned, turns to America and shoots the president. According to the official story, So yeah, the Soviets, we're gonna get work, you know. Oh immediately they sent him back to kill our president, you know which, No, but people want to say that. And they did a whole History Channel thing about, you know, chasing down the USSR connection to Lee Harvey Oswald and a former some ridiculous fool who used to run something in the government. I forget headed this, you know, whole investigation chasing down Oswald's connections to Russia. I can't remember the name of it, dear God. But it was so bad, like I could sit here and take apart every episode and probably spend a couple of weeks making podcasts about it if I wanted to. But nobody wants to hear that. But it's terrible, it really is anyway, Yeah, no, I know nobody wants to hear it. This is the thing. Nobody's really interested in, my analysis. That's why I enjoyed that thing with Larry the other night, because it was like, you know, you go ahead and say your way, Larry, I want to hear this. And that was not rehearsed or anything. But if you notice it was like two of us saying the same thing slightly different ways. And I'm sitting there going I don't understand this, and he goes, yeah, neither do I. You know, basically is the way I read that conversation where you know, we're looking at the foreign policy behavior currently and going, yeah, this doesn't make sense according to past behaviors. So and you even heard me like almost go God help me. Maybe you know, look this this administration, if they accomplish something that others have not, I will you know, accept that as this is apparently the new way to do things. And I already got an angry email about it where I'm like, who you're supporting Trump? I'm like, no, what I'm doing is objective analysis, you freaking moron. But uh yeah, I'm probably listening tonight too, So hello, anyways, So anything you want to add on that, Danny?
Speaker 8: Yeah, yeah, no, they were kind of lit pointed out I's just insane to me, but no, that that's I mean, I I've read a lot. I mean, I've read my fair share of JFK books. But I'm I am in no way going to claim to be an expert, you know, because I've got things wrong. You changed you know, you you spelt some things out to me that's like, oh that wasn't quite actual factual And yeah, so I'm JFK and I'll know my line. Yeah, just I was on jury. Did he was just interesting how people think?
Speaker 4: Yeah, so.
Speaker 2: Mm well, I'll tell you what we're gonna do real fast. Here is I'm gonna take take us into a break real quick, and I'm gonna put both of you guys on hold. Be pete. I think we'll take a quick break because I need to and come back and we're gonna go to at least quarter after, so you know, stick around, keep listening to the Ocelli effect three one nine five two seven five zero one six. I would love to hear from you guys. I'd love to hear from anybody else who wants to join in with any topic if you like. And who knows, maybe we'll run longer because Franz is off tonight, so he last minute sent me a message no no shows, so we can go a little over. But I'm only planning to go to maybe Corner or North chapter.
Speaker 3: Stick around.
Speaker 7: In Denial the Secret Wars with air strikes and tanks head I got the game a staple of US covert operations and are still having today.
Speaker 9: Larryhancock's book In Denial rips the cover off many of.
Speaker 2: Them, using new files that exposes.
Speaker 9: Things about the Bay of Pigs that no one has ever written about before. It shows why it really failed.
Speaker 10: And why the United States did not learn from it written. It also shows why other countries today are doing the secret operations with more success. This is the book that puts what Sun.
Speaker 7: Want to deny into the light.
Speaker 9: In Denial, secret wars with air strikes and tanks Larryhancock Light. For more information, go to Larryheiphis Handcot dot com. Pick up your copy of In Denial at Amazon dot com, in digital or physical dot com.
Speaker 1: Revelation through conversation, Digo dot dot com, Wall Street, Windows.
Speaker 2: Dot Com, Doo dot com.
Speaker 9: Michael Swanson, the brilliant author of the War State, gives you the benefit of is knowledge Wall dot dot Go there, now go there, now go.
Speaker 2: There, now I go there, now there, now there.
Speaker 11: Now Do you like history? Real history that you were never taught in schools? Why the Vietnam War, ar bombs and nation building in Southeast Asia? By author Mike Swanson with new documentation never seen before that will open your eyes to events that led up to this Why the War, Nuclear bombs and nation building in Southeast Asia nineteen forty five through nineteen sixty one. Get your copy today at Amazon dot com. Why the Vietnam War, by author Mike Swantzon You'll Chilly Effect is sponsored by Wall Street Window dot Com and listeners.
Speaker 1: Liking yeah now must aggraatednoise, A medio? Yeah, oh, Kelly, I now must aggraated noise and a medio ye Kelly.
Speaker 2: Hey, Here we are, second segment of the Live Friday Night call in show B Pete. Are you with me? Brother? I don't know. For some reason, I'm not hearing B Pete. But uh I will check and see if I can hear phone calls. Maybe there's a problem on my end. We'll see. Uh. I'll open it back up to Jimmy James first. But if you join in three one nine, five two seven five zero one six, and you're hearing this live at about nine forty four pm or forty five pm Eastern time on the sixth day of March twenty twenty six, you know what we're live at the moment. You can join in three one nine, five, two seven, five zero one six, and if not, I will happily bounce back and forth between Jimmy, James, Danny from California and hopefully be Pete. So, uh, you know, let's do this. Uh, Jimmy, you're still with me?
Speaker 8: Right?
Speaker 2: Uh? Oh? Why am I not hearing anybody? Oh? Seriously, Danny are you there? Oh, Danny's here? Okay? Good?
Speaker 8: Here?
Speaker 2: Then then that means I'm partially connected.
Speaker 8: Good, okay, Yeah, you're partially connected. I ran downstairs, grabbed a beer and got a piece of pizza and uh, probably not as good as what you have in New Jersey, but he'll do m h m hmm.
Speaker 2: Well it's been a long time since I had a piece of Jersey pizza. But man, oh man, do I miss it. I bet it's better than what I got here in Georgia, though, brother, that's for sure. Oh jeez, what's going on? Okay? Hopefully I don't know. I got some connective issues. Yeah, there's Dandy coming in and out it is. Yeah, wow, Okay, I don't know what happened there, but here we go again. Are you with me, Denny?
Speaker 8: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Huh?
Speaker 8: Can you hear me?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Off and on. I'm hearing you, but it's getting weird. I don't know what's happening here.
Speaker 8: Yeah, I'm not sure either.
Speaker 2: Anyway, I can talk to you for a minute. If you can hear me, I can hear you. We can talk.
Speaker 8: Yeah, I can hear you, just fine.
Speaker 2: Yeah, there's I don't know there was some kind of disruption there, but I hear you. Now. I was telling you I wish I had a piece of pizza from Jersey. But I guarantee what they got in California is better than what we got in Georgia. I don't know if you caught that part, but I guarantee it.
Speaker 8: Well, there's some good pizza here. I mean, the one of the best pizzas I ever had. And it was in California and they were from New York and I went.
Speaker 4: Told me.
Speaker 8: They were Staten Island. They said this, I was. I would gently go to dinner there and I would get at pizza to take with me to their house so I could snack on it later. It was delicious, Oh, really delicious.
Speaker 2: No, a guy from Staten Island knows how to make pizza, that's for sure. But it it's just weird. I tell you we don't have that. Yeah, you're good.
Speaker 8: Yeah. And then there there was one that was my uh dad's my father's best friend. Father had a had a had a restaurant bar and downtown sacramentum and and then he opened up us to this day, I mean it's closed down a long time. That was the best pizza I ever ate. I mean it was. It was tied with this one in southern California. It was quite good, quite good.
Speaker 2: Cool. So b Pete, are you with us? See? I still see him on the jitsu, but I don't know, I'm not hearing him. Uh anyway, I hope he's still there. Let's see. Jimmy. Yeah, Jimmy, I'm opening up your line again. Are you there?
Speaker 8: Well?
Speaker 2: Ah, okay, great, all right, so we're connected. We're connected at least.
Speaker 8: Uh.
Speaker 2: How is the pizza in uh in Michigan anyway? I don't think I ever asked you.
Speaker 4: Oh it's good, just gone where to go?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Okay. So it's like a normal state where you got some good, some bad, you know, it's yeah, all right, but I'm telling you down south is horrible. It's just I mean, I've had pizza in Ohio. I've been happy. I had pizza in I think I had pizza in California when I went to California. Yeah, I did, and you know, it wasn't awful. It was okay. It was like you know, but you go down South and it's like another planet. Like they they you know, they've seen pizza on TV, but they've never actually had it.
Speaker 8: Something like, yeah, I gotta I gotta interrupt you here, chuck about pizza. I just remembered I was in Vegas. I took my wife to go see Andre for Shelley, okay, and it was in Vegas and it was at the Area and they had this this brick even pizza and there was a line for it, just for to get a slice. And after I had that site and I had to get back in line that that pizza was amazing. Yeah, it was a brick of the Area hotel. But you know, Vegas they get really. I mean, it's right, everything, the ingredients are great. I mean the food doesn't suck there, if that makes sense.
Speaker 2: Yeah, no, it makes perfect sense because they import everything, so if it's going to come from far away, you might as well get the best you can and you can overcharge for it in a lot of places, you know, while they keep building the city in the sand. So yeah, it makes sense they would get good stuff in there. I've heard people rave about the steaks in Vegas and all kinds of things, which is hilarious to me. Oh yeah.
Speaker 8: There too. I was at the Mandoli Bay with my son and he took me to a state place and it was good every time. I mean, I'm not saying it's underpriced, because it's not. It's overpriced, but you're gonna get overpriced. You're not getting crap. So that does that make sense? It's like you can kind of it hurts the wall a little bit, you're you're pretty happy with the meal. Yeah.
Speaker 2: See, now, when I was in Dallas right now, this has nothing to do with any ethnic food I'm connected to or stuff I'm even used to. But we went to a taco place and well it wasn't a taco place, it was a Mexican food place, and we got taught. I got tacos and they were awful, and I mean awful, and I'm like, why do I just paid thirty dollars for awful tacos?
Speaker 8: You know?
Speaker 2: And I'm like in Dallas, and so I was pissed. Now if those tacos were really good, and I mean I only got like three tacos and like a little I forget what the other dish was, but like some other small dish to go and thirty bucks before the tip, right yeah, and I'm like, wow, okay, well I'm in Dallas, so it's a city and whatever. And I figured, well, the food must be good even though it's small and ugly looking. I tried it and it was absolutely disgusting. You know, if I'm gonna get ripped off for thirty dollars for three tacos and a side dish, at least make it good, you know. That's all I'm saying.
Speaker 4: Yeah, exactly.
Speaker 8: Oh, and now here in California, Mexican food is amazing, and some even just the street the street tacos with the carnea sada is amazing. And I grew up in the Pinon where it was Missus Panopals, Missus Riviera, and this is Ballardi and it was in the among the whole and I can't match even with the producers in the restaurant. Just the beans and rice and tortillas alone are delicious.
Speaker 2: Right. No, that's the thing is I've had, you know, I've known lots of people from when I lived. I lived in California for a couple of months, and I know you're not going to believe me when I tell you, but I didn't have any Mexican food while I was there.
Speaker 8: Yeah, yeah, you missed out. Well, it's good there in La.
Speaker 2: Yeah see. And I was in La, in and around LA, but I was so focused on, you know, being a rock star or trying to be a rock star, that I never got anywhere near good food, you know, because I was broke obviously, and you know, living in a house with ten guys or whatever, trying to get things rolling, and I never got I ate pizza in California, but not Mexican food, which is bizarre. But it's just the opportunities.
Speaker 8: That get you missed out.
Speaker 2: Yeah. But every time I've seen somebody or met somebody from California, they grew up there, or they spent a couple of years there or whatever else, I never hear like, Na, Mexican food is not good. That you'll never hear that from somebody from California. You know. It's kind of like, you know, the pizza, the pizza and Jersey to me is the Mexican food in California to them, you know where, it's like, it's only really good there exactly.
Speaker 3: Now.
Speaker 8: My wife, she's she's originally from Texas. She was born and raised in Texas, right, and she's been out here forever and she's gone back and had Mexican food in certain parts of Texas. And what she goes, Oh, I'm so glad to be that called me Mexican food here in California. And there's there's different varieties depending on what states are. But we've just been blessed with amazing food out here from from the Mexican Committee. They're just now I'm just lucky.
Speaker 2: Now. I gotta say, I never experienced taco or any Mexican food like what I had in El Paso. It was good, but it was that would.
Speaker 8: Make sense, That would make sense because it's right near the border. You're getting more than authentic, right.
Speaker 2: It was different than anything. You know, if you're expecting Taco Bell and you walk into one of their places, you're wrong. No, yeah, but the thing is, even the stuff I didn't know what it was was real good, like the beans like you were saying, beans and rice. Damn good. I mean just amazing stuff from that place.
Speaker 8: Animal the way they do it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, lots of flavor, I mean like lots of flavor and not killing me with spice, you know like some places do, like really good. And I was like, wow, this is the like if I had Mexican food like this around me every day, I'm not sure if I could eat anything else. You know, it was that good.
Speaker 8: Yeah, I get it.
Speaker 2: So anyway, Uh, it's just you know, it's just wild man. Like anyhow, I was just curious though, I mean, oh, there's a good question, Jimmy, how is Mexican food in uh In, in your neck of the woods though, because I have never heard anybody talk about Mexican food in Michigan. Is there Mexican food in Michigan? Seriously, I haven't spent enough time there to know.
Speaker 4: Yeah, because there's a crap blow of Mexicans.
Speaker 2: Okay, I didn't know, Like I said, listen, I'll tell you when I don't know something. So anyway, but it's good stuff.
Speaker 4: Well I didn't say that.
Speaker 8: The gut trutch is always good to be oh, Okay. The restaurants and my uh yeah, probably like the street tacos that they make in the in the food trucks. Yeah, they can be really good. Yeah, there's some. There's one between where I work in my home and I'll get them for my wife. She loves she loves the street.
Speaker 2: You know what's funny is that the strangest thing I ever saw made least sense in the world ever, and still it was successful. For a couple of years. There was this like combo ethnic foods place in Jersey City and I don't even know the name of it because I was so screwed up from the fact that there was like black people making pizza. Okay, I know that sounds racist, but hold on, there was like black people making pizza, Koreans making Mexican food. Okay, Mexicans making Chinese food. And this is the way this place was organized. And there was some other ethnic food there and I can't remember what it was. And it was like a two faced multi ethnic fast food joined and you go in there and it's got these you know, four counters arranged around the place or four kitchens arranged around it somehow, and they were producing but like the wrong It was like, wait a minute, you Koreans need to go make the Chinese food. You know what I mean, maybe let the black people make uh. I mean, oh, that's what the other thing was. It was like and the white people were making ribs. Okay, that's what it was now I remember, and I'm.
Speaker 8: Like, yeah, those are called fusion restaurants, that they fused the cultures and the food together.
Speaker 2: Yeah. But the funny thing is every culture is like shuffled into the wrong slot. Like if you're thinking like these, like I was cracking up. The pizza wasn't horrible, you know, I had a slice. I was like, I gotta try this.
Speaker 8: Because well, you know, speaking of that, I was like gin Choi. He's a famous he kind of started the food truck moving in La got big, and he has a restaurant in Vegas and I went and I ordered the man those kind of pricey. Those Korean tacos were kind of pricey. Oh that was a whole experience. They're really good and just right around the corner from my lip Fusion Taco place. It's a really authentic brea taco place by my house. And it's good. It's a little it's different, different styles, but both are exceptional.
Speaker 2: See that's the thing I'm not saying. It won't work, but it takes you a minute to go wait a minute.
Speaker 8: The Korean talkers. The Korean takers from Roy Troy's at best friend's place. Man, I'm telling you, I like, where is this. If I go back to Vegas, I'm going there again. That was great cool.
Speaker 2: Yeah, in Jersey and New York. I think should have emerged with that kind of stuff first, but it didn't. I think it actually originated on the West Coast. But it's really weird because like the first time I saw it was probably in the nineties, and like I was shocked when a white girl showed up to deliver my Chinese food. And you know, nowadays anybody can deliver anything. But I was like, like this girl standing on my stoopid. I come out and I go, excuse me, how can I help you? And she's like, I'm here to bring your food, and I'm like, you're bringing my food now. The guy I spoke to you on the phone was definitely not a white girl, you know what I mean, Like it was, you know, it was clearly like I don't even want to do the accent. Well I kind of do, but I'm not gonna. But he was one of those Chinese guys who like, yeah, let me just put it to you this way, Danny. He was one of these Chinese guys who goes, hey, buddy, how you doing, buddy when he knows you, and like, I don't know if you've ever seen that before, but they're hilarious because you know, these guys were Yeah, I mean, but that's who I expected to deliver my food or their son, you know, like and meanwhile, it's like some girl probably named Tara showed up with blonde hair streaks and I'm like, uh, hello, who are you. Meanwhile, they were having them in there, and they were cooking like other stuff in the restaurants too, Like Chinese food places in Jersey have like, you know, cheeseburgers and fries and stuff like that, which apparently they don't have everywhere. But to me, that was like normal. But yeah, but to me, that was normal except the Chinese guy major cheeseburger, you know what I mean. Was always ethnically Chinese people, but then it got weird when they put white people in there, and they started putting white people food in pretty much, I mean, you know, like common American basic cuisine. Uh and oh god, I sound like a horrible racist, don't I uh, I can't help what I knew.
Speaker 8: I get well, and there is a food fusion movement where they're you know, kind of mixing right foods. But I get what you're saying. You kind of like I call into this one Chinese place and I'm kind of like, I hope she got my order right because it didn't sound sure enough. It's all story, you know, yeah, it's just they hear. They understand me. Fine, I mean, I'm the one half and the problem not that you.
Speaker 2: Know, right. I mean, hilariously though, my favorite place and the one I probably ordered from the most because I used to order food for guys at work and then myself at work and everything else. And then I lived in the same town, so I would get food from the same place when I was at home. It was really great. But the thing is, after a while, the little kid that used to be running around the place playing with his toys had to go to work. You know, he's part of the family business, right, And you know, I always knew when he was when he was answering the phone because you know, they would rush through China kitchen, right, and like you know, so it was China Kitchen or Grand Panda or what they all had different names. But right, okay, But the thing is he'd rush through that and then I'd say something like, oh do you have this? Yeah? Okay, if I paused for like more than two seconds, what do you want? What do you want?
Speaker 8: Yeah?
Speaker 2: That's the kid. That's the kid that's not the guy who's going and Bunny, how you doing?
Speaker 8: Bunny?
Speaker 2: You can never remember my name because everybody's buddy, every white guy's buddy.
Speaker 8: Uh.
Speaker 2: And but but the kid, he knew my name, but he didn't like me, and he was pissed they had to work there. What do you want? What do you need? Yeah? Like that attitude on this kid who's like, you know, thirteen, but you saw him as an eight year old around and meanwhile you're like, I hope that kid got my order right, and just did you just you know, pee? And my freaking wanton so God help me. I mean, he was angry, you know, it was like, oh, I don't know if I want to order when the kid's there, Just what do you want? Pissed?
Speaker 8: Yeah, But but the food was so good that his name was Aftar. He was he came from India, and he was at the gas station. He brought in so many customers because he was just everybody was his best friend.
Speaker 4: Everybody was his best friend.
Speaker 2: Well right, those guys are even better in a bad neighborhood, by the way, because they adapt, They adapt and after a while. Which is funny because Teo on that AM Wake Up show gave me a new name that I don't want to say out loud. I got christened with a new title. I'll put it to you this way. I am apparently not, you know, because I'm like tal First of all, I'm not white. Just just just want to get that straight, because it was a racial thing. She was. She's a black girl, and she she's like, you know, ask me a question. I told her what my ethnic background is, and she said, hold up, you're really not white. I said, I know, but I can't keep it. I can't explain it to these people. And she goes, no, I never thought this was possible. I just met me a double Negro. Now that's not the way she said it.
Speaker 8: I get it. I get it. Yeah, she can get away with it. I get it.
Speaker 2: Yeah. And I went, damn, you know what's funny about that? I am so thrilled you just said, yes, that's I live in a thank you, Yes exactly, And a lot of people don't understand and think I'm nuts, but I thought it was great anyway. Why did I bring that up? Oh, because these Indian guys, you know, because these Indian guys in bad neighborhoods, if there's a lot of blacks, they will blend in like they're one of the black guys. Like like in the nineties they were like listening to Jay Z and all that, like, you know, they were like listening to rap, sagging their pants on their days off. Everything, they blended into that neighborhood and they became you know, they got away with that word in that neighborhood. Like it would have been like a riot. If I would have gotten in a fight with a customer and called them the N word, they would have burned the place down. But this guy could do it. This guy could do it, and the guy would look at him and laugh and be like, nah, that's I. And they would every once in a while catch me with a shocked look on my face, like this guy just called this guy to N word to his face. I know the guy's a gangster. I know, he's got two guns on him. I can see one of them, okay, And this guy just got away with it, no problem. He ain't even gonna shoot this convenience store clerk. Uh, he's not gonna do that. But if I was there and I said that, I'm a dead man. So I was like, wow, I realize those guys will blend with everybody, like that's what they'll try to do usually. And I knew a guy named Octur as well. Well, yeah, it's amazing.
Speaker 8: This was great. Everybody. Everybody loved him. He was he brought in customers, they would they just he was just everybody's friend. He was great.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 8: Right, I still have his number. He way and started a business. I called him on swhile. He's now married and got a couple of kids, and he's always every now and then I'll call him up, but he's this happened You thought you last about the whole family.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because those guys legitimately get happy to socialize so freely, you know, and because often they came from backgrounds where they get sent over here. You got to send all the money back home to the family for a little while, yep. And then after that they cut loose. They save up their money and they go buy something and run it. Like you said, this guy probably has more than one business. The guy, you know, because he's motivated. You know. That's why I never understood when people were like hayful with those guys, Like I realized nine to eleven changed it for a lot of them because you know, they just saw that tone of skin and freaked out a lot of people. But right, the truth was these guys were better Americans than most Americans in most cases. Not you know, no, one hundred percent on it. But I'm just saying, like again, on balance, they were like, if you want to teach somebody a work ethic, that's the man to go see.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 8: There was a lot of Sikhs and their seats from fun Job India, right, and they they I remember nine to eleven they just had science. We're not you know, they were trying to because they were having actually they were getting it. There was like, hey, they were getting attacked and they were they were just outstanding. You know, every you know, every culture has got outstanding citizens that every culture has got their jerks. I mean in the committee I live in, we have a large we have a large Muslim population, and we have moss and the neighbors. They're delightful, the kids are wonderful. They're not causing any trouble, you know, They're I can see them blending in. They're part of the melting pot. I don't I don't have an issue with it. You know.
Speaker 2: Well, those seat guys were especially interesting because I literally I've told this story several times on the air about the gas station and having a step in between people that were angry and a guy who had no idea that he was upsetting people and they were ready to kill him. And you know what there, Yeah, it was seek And those guys, you know, had turbans on their heads because they do they wrap their heads. They don't cut their hair and stuff like that if they're strung. Yeah, and so, you know, because they consider that mutilating their body, which is against their religion, you know, and whatever they're usually I never encountered one that was like bad, like and these guys were. But the guys trying to change a ripped American flag and people were ready to lynch him, you know, because he threw it over his shoulder while he was sitting there literally changing the bad one out for the good one, and I used to take the bad ones and literally bring them to be ceremonially burned. I mean I was a proper upright boy scout about that kind of shit. And these guys were helping me, you know, because I had like twenty flags on my property, especially post nine to eleven where I lived, because again, where that one station I'm talking about is between you know, four or three or four freaking military basis, so you know.
Speaker 8: Close to the work or nine to eleven take place. I guess, you know, I can understand that people's feelings that you know, they're they're they're traumat right, they're on edge on it, I get it, right.
Speaker 2: I mean they were a little hyper. I mean after that, yeah, I adjusted. I put lights on the flags if they were out at night all that, uh, just because that's part of what you're supposed to do. Uh. But yeah, but people still were like, oh no, they're they're evil over there. They were even talking about us on the local talk radio station, like, you know, over at this particular gas station, they're all hairy Arabs and we need to probably get rid of them. They're probably terrorists, you know. And I'm like Jesus Christ. You guys are endangering our lives, you know, And I was just I was pissed. But anyway, it was what it was. It is what it is, and here we go again in Iran. And look, my only prayer is that not too much blood, not too much more blood is spilled. Whatever the resolution needs to be. But that's all I've got. I mean, what can I say. You know, here we are and there's once again nothing that can be done about it by the people that object to it. And that is the way of a military conflict.
Speaker 8: So you know, yeah, I kind of feel hopeless about it. I mean, because this is all I've ever witnessed. And I was in the military under I'm all for national defense. But my god, when you start looking at the common denominator, who's always involved, who's.
Speaker 4: The one going to war with who?
Speaker 8: What's the common denominator?
Speaker 2: I never knew you served?
Speaker 8: Actually yeah, I was, well, look we're coming ring corps.
Speaker 2: Oh wow, okay, I did.
Speaker 8: Not those reserves, those never active and never was deployed.
Speaker 2: So yeah, no, fair enough, fair enough. But I'm just saying I didn't expect that from you. But you know what, at a certain point, so.
Speaker 8: Is my father, and so's my uncle, and so is my cousins.
Speaker 2: Well, there you go. I can say that, but I obviously couldn't serve. I probably would have that, you know, that would have been a likely Like, you know what, let me go do this because at least its honorable kind of thing to do at that point in my life, when I was highly eligible for it, other than you know, my bad eyesight. And I don't know if they care about you being flat footed anymore because I'm flat footed and I have bad eyesight. But you know, the eyesight was enough to keep me disqualified.
Speaker 8: They do, can't they actually do care about that? Yeah? Yeah, they would disqualify.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you know, no, Carter was.
Speaker 8: He was reinstated. You know, the selector I thought, the Selector Service. I just meant my father he joined the reserves. They said, hey, they're going to draft. You know, he knews get drafted. So he joined the reserves, and I just got it over with.
Speaker 6: You know.
Speaker 2: So, yeah, I think they still have a Selective Service card. I don't know if everybody does it, but quite honestly I did.
Speaker 8: I don't think. I don't think any enforces it. That it was that time they said, Hey, we're going to do select I go graduated early from my school and I just serve so right.
Speaker 2: Well, I turned eighteen in nineteen ninety, so you know that's when I got my Selective Service card obviously. But anyways, Snake nineteen eighty for me. Yeah, there you go. So look, we're coming to the end of the show and I want to give you and Jimmy Jane. Jimmy still on the line. B Pete is still on the jitsy, but I haven't heard from him in a little bit. I hope he's not having a problem with the pollen, but.
Speaker 8: He couldn't before he I don't know, he's okay.
Speaker 2: Yeah, b Pete, I hope you're okay, man, you know, and you just don't want to come on Mike because you're coffin or something. That's okay.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 2: Anyway, I'm probably going to close out the show, but before I do, Jimmy, if you're still there, you want to give a final thought for the week.
Speaker 4: Hey, Blincoln was uttered.
Speaker 8: True?
Speaker 6: Fact?
Speaker 2: Well that's definitely also fact. Go ahead.
Speaker 4: The River of Jesse Jacks It's presidential campaigns were paid for by one mister Donald Trump. All right, everyone have a good weekend. Piece.
Speaker 2: Wow, that's crazy, Thanks Jammy for that. I wonder if he decided to hire Tuty to come to my high school because that happened, uh in nineteen ninety. I guess it's Tuty from Kim Fields technically from Facts of Life came to my high school to represent the Jesse Jackson for President campaign. Gives you an idea where I was going to school, maybe just saying that's the only one I remember showing, but yeah, it was like two different facts of Life. And the Nation of Islam practically took my head off when I walked into the wrong cafeteria door that day. It was a crazy situation. That's who was guarding or the Nation of Islam. By the way, you know the Fruits of Islam guys, uh right right, Yeah, those are some tough dudes.
Speaker 8: Just saying anyway, I know because I've seen him in Oakland. Yeah, I get it.
Speaker 2: Yep. Anyways, So Danny, how about you a final word for the week?
Speaker 8: You know, And because innocent, innocent people just get killed, there's no I mean, there's gonna be moms in Iran praying for their sons daughters, and there's Mom's always been praying for their sons and daughters, and I'm just I just pray this thing. That's because this never never turns out good for is gonna be goin to speaker killed?
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 8: That's hard. That's hard to do, you know, that's the really the hard part.
Speaker 2: I have to deal with it, sure is. And you know, Danny, one thing that pissed me off listening to these like hack comedians and that dabble verse thing that I heard out of one of their mouths this week was then clapping back at somebody who said, well, what are you sending somebody else's sons and daughters to die for Israel? And the guy who you know often references himself as Jewish, says, well, they're not sending your sons and daughters anywhere because they volunteered, and.
Speaker 8: It's a door raft, it really is. They couldn't when I I said it, they could. They had a hell of a time getting them. They had to institute the drug testing because they were getting a lot of losers, and then they had a problem.
Speaker 2: I saw it. Well, but here's the thing. Just because they volunteered to serve doesn't mean they volunteered to serve in a war.
Speaker 8: Like this.
Speaker 2: You know, people that volunteered deserve at a certain point, you know, before Vietnam was happening, and then went in and then ended up in Vietnam or a different type of soldier than the ones they drafted. And we're going to discover this year. If this winds up going on a while, the same thing will happen.
Speaker 8: I'll just I'll tell you that when they had desert storm and I had already left, you know, you know, I already got discharged, you know, Yeah, and I knew buddies that were still in the in the unit. And he says, you'd be surprised when devn Storlen they called it when George H. Bush, how many guys were caught crying to the chaplain because they think this was gonna happen. They'll never tell you that. They'll never tell you about friendly They'll never tell you about a lot of things, right. But I mean some do serve honorably. I mean they'll they'll step up the plate.
Speaker 4: But there's a lot here.
Speaker 8: They got in it because they're they're gonna get college or they're gonna get paid you some money, and they're generally poor just like how they drafted people from Vietnam. It's just a backdoor draft, just a different way of doing it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And but the thing is, it doesn't mean that, you know, they didn't volunteer saying I'm going to Iran. That's not the same thing, you know, And when if you consider and I'm not even saying that the people that say that about Israel are correct, but if you believe that the only reason why we're engaged in the in the Middle East and we're gonna lose lives at some point more than the ones we killed with friendly fire this past week, If you believe that we're gonna lose lives and that it is in just backing the State of Israel's play here, I can see why a reasonable objection should be made. And just because you're Jewish doesn't give you the right to talk about exactly why it is and how it is people are deployed any more or less than anyone else. And I just found that irritating, where it was like, well, nope, they volunteered to do this, happily, you jackass. Nobody volunteered to necessarily do this, just like people didn't necessarily volunteer to do what they wound up doing in other places. Yes, there they go where they're told and that's their purpose. Yes, yes, but you don't got to tell me that people got to be happy about it, because I don't see a law for that. So anyway, I just leave you with that thought, Danny. And you know what can I say? I just like I said, my own only prayer repeatedly, will be you know, let the loss of life be minimal, that's all you know. Because five thousand guys are so died in Iraq. And I know that's a small number comparatively to many other things, but that's five thousand lives that I feel like we're wasted on a misadventure. And I'm not thrilled with that idea. I'm not thrilled with the fifty eight thousand lost in Vietnam. I am not thrilled with any of it because I think it should be the absolute last resort and that is not what we've seen in our.
Speaker 8: History exactly so exactly, I mean, if somebody, if somebody's coming here to this country, I'm stepping up the plate before I want to send my grandchild to some places that we maybe not haven't have any business doing. I have no problem stepping up the plate to defend this country or defend my home or my state what I need to do, right, I mean, that's I'm being attacked. But what's a common denominator? He's doing the attacking, right.
Speaker 2: So there you have it anyway, Right, let's let's leave it there for tonight and hope that we don't have to keep discussing this over and over and over again. Uh, that's all I gotta say, you know. Anyways, Danny, you know what I'll do is, uh, I gotta like pause and talk to missus O hopefully for a couple of minutes. But I'll try and call you back if that's okay, like after the show. And uh again, I'll appreciate it. So you got take care anyway, Danny from California, And of course happy to have Jimmy James call in. B Pete co host and all of you listening, thank you so much for doing so participating in any which way that you do because I am merely o'ceelly. You are the effect.
Speaker 3: And yeah, my friends, do you like history?
Speaker 11: Real history that you were never taught in schools? Why the Vietnam War nuclear bombs? In nation Building in Southeast Asia by author Mike Swanson, with new documentation never seen before that'll open your eyes to events that led up to this. Why the Vietnam War Nuclear Bombs in nation Building in Southeast Asia nineteen forty five through nineteen sixty one. Get your copy today at Amazon dot com. Why the Vietnam War by author Holocaust.
Speaker 6: You know what uranium is right?
Speaker 5: Just think called nuclear weapons and other things like.
Speaker 2: Lots of you know what uranium is right? World living some bad things.
Speaker 7: Revelation through Calm section.
Speaker 3: Here is.
Speaker 2: Revelation through t side.
Speaker 3: Show are
Speaker 11: Sleeps improve like