Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 2: The JV Show. I'm Selena, and I'm I need a hot coffee, Chuck, please, I.
Speaker 3: Don't have any hot coffee, though.
Speaker 2: I don't know how you are functioning right now.
Speaker 3: Scramble this morning because it took me an extra almost forty minutes to get to work.
Speaker 1: Nobody could drive in the damn rain.
Speaker 3: I'll still I'll tell you though, who I still got here to work before? Who spiked that forty minute delay? Both of youtunes?
Speaker 2: Why are you so angry? This is not great for your cortisol levels.
Speaker 3: He could deep breath fine, just pointing things out.
Speaker 1: I find it interesting that.
Speaker 4: Of the day, Good Morning, JAV Show, Happy Monday, Monday, and Graham, I'll give you provs because you drank that tuna water and the fish sauce. Those are probably the two nastiest things on the chugg Whirl. But anyways, Hey Selena, how was that that the Rito's but bath bomb?
Speaker 5: Huh?
Speaker 4: Yeah, you guys had a great weekend. Okay, have a good Monday.
Speaker 1: That he was a Doo's bath bomb.
Speaker 2: I don't know why he said at Durito's butt bath bomb wasn't a butt bath bomb.
Speaker 6: It's just a regular bath bomb.
Speaker 5: Did it smell like Dorito's.
Speaker 2: No, that's the thing we've I found this Dorito's bath bomb from I think five below, Okay, But it wasn't even like Doiredo's scent it or anything.
Speaker 6: It was like raspberry.
Speaker 2: Did you taste it? Just it just had like Dorita's in the pack.
Speaker 3: No, I didn't. I don't know it. That doesn't make it.
Speaker 1: That doesn't make any sense. I know it's weird, okay.
Speaker 3: And also in that talk back, he said he gave me props on Friday, I had I lost of chug wheel game and I had to drink a tuna water which was not good. And then he also reminded me that I did drink fish sauce, which and I did. Forget it on Jess has this narrative that anytime people ask about the jugg well, Graham never has to chug anything bad by chugged hell the natty stuff off there and done it.
Speaker 1: But yet but for.
Speaker 3: Whatever it was, and everyone's like, oh man, Jess is the only one that ever chugs.
Speaker 1: No, she's not, thank you.
Speaker 2: For pointing this out. Everything she chugs every single week.
Speaker 3: She has not she had a back to back week one time, and boo boo, and it was like, nothing even that bad. Everyone's like, oh man, you guys are just she should get a week off. No, she shouldn't. I drank fish sauce. I chugged fish sauce. It would be nothing worse than I've ever drank fish sauce. Was a hundred times worse. Yeah, it smell, it was brutal.
Speaker 5: Okay, But I have ug a lot of time.
Speaker 7: I will, I will admit that when I that I I do tend to say that you have haven't drank anything nasty. But then I remember the fish sauce, and I'm like, oh wait, I just remember.
Speaker 3: I get in my mind picture this montage of all the times I've lunch chugged and then balanced the cup and then kicked it. I'm like, man, I have chugged a lot of times on this show, but the narrative is a just you know what it is.
Speaker 5: It's out of all of us.
Speaker 7: Yes, you have chugged nasty things, but you've also gotten the most lucky with the talk.
Speaker 3: Just talk to your girl Selena over there, Gator wine, talk to your girl Selena over there.
Speaker 6: I haven't had anything delicious.
Speaker 3: You haven't had anything bad. You haven't had anything the likes of clamm juice or.
Speaker 2: Fish shot tonic water.
Speaker 6: I guess nothing as bad as fish tonic water.
Speaker 3: That you tried to just stay tonic tonic water for fun every weekend.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because you're gross.
Speaker 5: It's disgusting.
Speaker 2: Is second talk back of the day?
Speaker 1: Sure?
Speaker 3: This is this morning baby show.
Speaker 2: It's the San Francisco Giants.
Speaker 8: Gamer Babe, Let's go Giants sweep them Mariners number one in the NL West.
Speaker 3: Baby, have a good day, have you guys? Bye? But what a weekend for baseball. I'm gonna talk about it more coming up later and trading. But I mean perfect weather out at Oracle. The games were all exciting, walk off winds, I mean everything was there.
Speaker 1: And yes, the Giants swept the meritors.
Speaker 2: How is pregaming on Friday?
Speaker 3: You know it was good other than all the tuna burps that I had because I was drinking a couple of beers down there with with some friends and then you know, anything carbonated and then I'm instantly burping up tun tuna juice. I stopped and bought a pack of gum on the way because I was like I got to try to get this taste out of my mouth. But it was on my hands, you know, because I had you had to open the cans of the tuna juice. It's like my hands, I couldn't get the tuna's moment telling.
Speaker 6: Your buddy to smell your fingers, yeah, like.
Speaker 1: Oh smell this, you know what?
Speaker 3: Selena though Jess actually came with me and had had a couple of jukes to drinks.
Speaker 5: It was fun.
Speaker 7: There was a lot of people. I liked seeing that everybody was just in such.
Speaker 3: A good yeah, packed amos. Everyone was like opening day. Opening Day in San Francisco was one of the most fun days to be out in the city. And I'm on a day like that where it was like sunny and hot. All the weather was perfect. God, it is nice thing.
Speaker 2: Everybody walking around back out here, you know ninth here whenever it's the game day and.
Speaker 3: You wouldn't know you didn't go, you were? Where did you go? And see?
Speaker 2: Why are you guys not supported supportive of my gymney?
Speaker 5: You guys are like so mad every other day every other day.
Speaker 2: I had to day, I had to go, and I'm proud of myself that I went thank you very much.
Speaker 3: Yes, you're a real one. Thank you, thank you, thank you for coming with me. It's a good time.
Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine went out.
Speaker 3: Time four.
Speaker 1: The four things you need a heads up on to start your day.
Speaker 2: So TikTok is still alive?
Speaker 1: Boorn, Now what happened?
Speaker 2: Trump says that you know he was working on a deal to say TikTok. Remember China had to sell to US company. Well, apparently his tariffs announcement derailed whatever deal had been set, so he had to postpone it another seventy five days.
Speaker 1: Oh how convenient.
Speaker 3: Those tariffs have derailed a lot of things, mostly these people's four oh one case. I take a moment and say goodbyes to the Warriors wind streak and ended at five games. The Houston Rockets came to town and beat the Warriors last night Chase Center one oh six to ninety six. Curry, who had been on fire in recent games, suddenly could not find the basket.
Speaker 1: He finished the game with just.
Speaker 3: Three points on one of ten shooting woof which is four games left in the regular season. The Warriors are currently in sixth place in the Western Conference, but they are still jockeying for playoff position, as they currently have the same overall record as three other teams.
Speaker 1: They're all bunched up right there.
Speaker 7: Nice the morning commuters prepare for wet drive, the light drizzle and patchipog. We'll linger for a little bit and fade off by noon. Heisby in the upper fifties till the sixties, and as of now they should be the only wet day of the week.
Speaker 2: But I shall keep you updated.
Speaker 3: Hey, Libra bestI, heyday, Today's going to be a nine with Mercury now direct. I don't know what the hell that means. The lines of communication in your relationship and at work have finally fully opened up. The fog is cleared, and you can hear each other once again. Take advantage and say what you've been thinking.
Speaker 7: Yes, says Direct, because it's not in retrograde anymore.
Speaker 5: Thanks WHOA.
Speaker 1: This is great news The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 9: Good morning, gav Show. This is lovely from Senday Happy Monday. In addition to an amazing Giants win weekend.
Speaker 2: Our Warriors killed it.
Speaker 3: Also we've beat La, beat.
Speaker 8: The Lakers, beats the Nuggets.
Speaker 9: We didn't beat the Rockets yesterday, but it wasn't that bar. But hey, we beat LA, we beat the Nuggets, and we're in the.
Speaker 3: Top five, so let's go baying.
Speaker 2: Let's whoaw no, why why aren't we going?
Speaker 3: Well? She said, we're in the top five. I got Warriors in the sixth place currently. But again they they have the exact same record as the Clippers, who are right above them at the exact same record forty six and thirty two, Timberwolves in seventh at forty six and thirty two, Grizzlies in the eight seed at forty six and thirty two. So the four games left the low can happen in this little jock tum for playoff positioning here.
Speaker 1: But you want to be six or above.
Speaker 2: It doesn't hearing oh I didn't watch, but doesn't like beating LA bring you so much joy?
Speaker 3: Nothing's so good.
Speaker 2: I just got to like tickling warm on the inside.
Speaker 6: All right, Graham, what's the new tender?
Speaker 3: All right, move over, tender. We don't need you anymore. We're going offline dating now, and where everyone is lining where everyone is doing it now?
Speaker 1: I r L running clubs, you guys.
Speaker 3: Running clubs are the new hot place to meet other singles. So if you're not having if you're striking out on the dating apps, never fear. Just get those running shoes out and join your local running club. Apparently they're more and more of them are popping up, and they're saying this is a great way to meet people because it's a low pressure environment. You know, it's not necessarily not everyone there is to meet someone, but there are a lot of singles there. And if nothing else, if you don't meet anybody, you get a great workout. What do you, guys think, would you ever try because if you were single, both you ladies or not? If you were single, would you ever try a running club as a way to meet someone?
Speaker 2: Not meet?
Speaker 1: Why not?
Speaker 5: Because I don't.
Speaker 2: I just like to run.
Speaker 3: Have you ever run before?
Speaker 6: I did one time in sixth grade?
Speaker 3: Oh god, that was the last time.
Speaker 6: I don't remember the last time. I like, actually, she said never.
Speaker 2: Actually, a couple of weeks ago, I had to run because my kids were running away from me, like and I had to chase.
Speaker 1: It was like about.
Speaker 2: A long distance or anything. However, I although it's not for me, I think I do think that this is a great way. So I know, like once a week. I think Wednesdays.
Speaker 5: I don't know.
Speaker 2: There's like people run at Lake Merritt and one of my girlfriends, who was single, was telling me about it, and she said that this is the way to go because all the guys are fit. Yeah, and they're taking their shirts off and stuff, and they're like all sweaty. So there's that.
Speaker 3: She also said girls taking their shirts off too.
Speaker 2: I guess if you want.
Speaker 1: I don't know. This particular said there is.
Speaker 2: A downside because if you're actually running, though, then that means you're also getting gross and sweaty, and maybe you don't want to be seen like that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but everybody's in the same situation. There's something about, you know, the endorphins are going because it's a good workout, but shared experience.
Speaker 7: Because I also think I kind of rather somebody see me like a little bit gross and a little bit sweaty.
Speaker 5: And you know, not not my best. Yeah that way.
Speaker 7: It's like when I do dress up, they're like, oh my gosh, who is this person?
Speaker 6: So I would try this.
Speaker 1: I would too. I think it's a good idea.
Speaker 3: The thought of like going to a like a singles event at a bar or something that's been set up, like that's too much pressure, Like there's pressure there. I don't want to I don't want to go to a speed dating thing. I don't know that would make I'd be uncomfortable. But going out and like running and maybe meet someone maybe don't running club and you and you get a good workout, nonetheless, isn't so weird?
Speaker 6: How this is completely acceptable.
Speaker 2: But getting a good workout at a gym and meeting somebody like totally not okay, Like don't.
Speaker 3: Talk to anyone.
Speaker 5: Why is that?
Speaker 7: I think because this is a club, so you know that there's going to be some socializing going on and that's okay, versus at the gym, like I'm going by myself.
Speaker 5: Have my headphones on.
Speaker 3: That I feel like I see the and I feel like I see more and more of these running clubs, like groups of people out running or there was a track by the house that we just moved away from and you would see these like groups out there running and they were not I'm like, this is not the high school team, it's not a college team. This is just like a group of people that are out there running get in shape, and there was some talent in there. You guys I almost joined the running club, you know, unofficially. I just ran along near them. It was like, Wow, this looks like fun.
Speaker 7: There is no pressure because then, yeah, like you said, Graham, if it doesn't work out or you didn't really meet anyone, then it's kind of like, well, guess I'll.
Speaker 2: Still do it now that you know. I mean, it's all single people trying to meet each other. Do you think your wife would even let you join a running club? Graham?
Speaker 1: No, I'm not.
Speaker 3: I don't want to join one now, but I'm saying if I was younger and single, I would join a run club. No, I'm not gonna I'm not joining a running club. Now, what do you think it would take you to run? Like if we had a JV show challenge, like and you had to run a mile? Oh my god, how many minutes do you think it would take?
Speaker 5: I wouldn't.
Speaker 2: I don't even think that would be physically possible.
Speaker 3: You eat shape right now, That's the thing. I feel like you could this of all the times I've known you, like, I feel like.
Speaker 1: You could do it.
Speaker 2: I don't think I can. I feel like my asthma would kick in. I would need inhaler breaks like Okay, it's not good.
Speaker 5: Do you think you could do it under twenty minutes?
Speaker 3: Under twenty you could do that walking, and I was hoping she could do it under ten minutes.
Speaker 7: Ten minutes, okay, fifteen under.
Speaker 2: Under fifteen maybe fifteen, okay, okay, we'll set it up.
Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four to nine.
Speaker 10: Good morning. This is Joanna from Mantica. And I was just wondering if you guys were going to address the rumors that Cheaty's coming back and let us know when thanks have a great day.
Speaker 6: Are there rumors out there she's been posting?
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, so then they're not or they're not rumored.
Speaker 2: I mean, I guess it's confirmation.
Speaker 3: Yeah kind of, it's kind of and people like, our hopes are high, but Chidi will be back working for our company, not full time with our show.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we warre work were still.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we're hoping to at least initially have her in one day a week or something like that, just so.
Speaker 1: I can read her tweets.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm so bad to having some fun with her. So we'll keep you guys posted. All right, So we haven't been watching White Lotus. I'm still on season one.
Speaker 7: Oh man, I just cannot eat your behead to season three, Jess.
Speaker 2: You're saying that like each season doesn't have anything to do with the next, But I just I have to go in order. It's very OCD of me, but I just I can't.
Speaker 3: I'm with you, Yeah, I gotta start list.
Speaker 2: If you've been watching this latest season of White Lotus though, you're probably familiar with Rick Hatchett, who was played by Walton Goggins. And you can see this photo of him at JB Morning Show. It's on our Instagram, I guess because of him, and maybe if you watch the show you can give us a little bit more context. Women are swooning over this guy, interesting because he is I don't know, charismatic on the show or whatever. You can fill in the blinks, but they're declaring receding hairlines hot.
Speaker 1: The receding hairlineing.
Speaker 6: Hairlines is in thanks to this guy right here.
Speaker 1: Interesting.
Speaker 3: Well, what do you ladies think the picture of JV Morning Show?
Speaker 1: What do you think about this guy?
Speaker 5: It's not for me.
Speaker 1: It's not Walter Goggins.
Speaker 2: Walter Goggins. It's the Walter Goggins effect is what they're calling it. Online.
Speaker 1: Give me a handsome guy.
Speaker 7: Yes, but I wouldn't consider the receding hairline like a hot thing that I'm looking for, if that makes sense.
Speaker 1: Doesn't it depend how far it's receded.
Speaker 5: Probably yeah.
Speaker 2: And it's also I guess it's not so so bad on him because he's still like able to style it and it's long. But you know, you look at like Prince William for example, you know what I mean, and it's like just shape to shave it off.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's beyond receded. It's your bald.
Speaker 2: He's still hanging Others like there's a little bit it's like patchy, but it's there, but it's not you know, just kidding. I think this is a little bit different.
Speaker 7: See, but I think women are liking the receding hairline just on him because I don't think I I think it has to do.
Speaker 2: With the rest of the features of your face as well. Also, it's a personality thing from what I've been reading online with the.
Speaker 1: Character, so he's a likable I guess.
Speaker 7: But to share a personality can sometimes I outweigh some of the features.
Speaker 2: It can.
Speaker 6: I've always said.
Speaker 3: That it can. So I I told you I had a buddy that went to Turkey and got one of those hair you know, transpond sasplant things like did did the surgery or whatever, and took long time. The recovery takes a long time for the little seed LANs to start growing or whatever.
Speaker 1: And then he's finally got it.
Speaker 3: But now he's got like the perfect hairline with no recession whatsoever.
Speaker 2: And oh that's not it anymore.
Speaker 3: He's got to go back. So now does that just start start plucking it out to get it to come back on the side a little bit.
Speaker 2: Wait, so how does that work?
Speaker 7: Because obviously that patch of hair in the front is like the new hair, right, is that patch gonna stay there for longer than the rest of the hair, So then he's gonna lose the rest of his hair and just have like a front patch.
Speaker 3: That's a good question. I feel like that would happen, right, that's a good question.
Speaker 1: I never thought about that.
Speaker 2: If he loses the rest of his hair, Yeah, but I mean not all men.
Speaker 1: Yeah, sometimes it comes yeah back quite.
Speaker 7: A bit, or it would recede and then there would be a gap between the Yeah.
Speaker 2: If it keeps receding, he's gonna have to go get filled.
Speaker 3: Then you just do it comb back. You could just do it instead of or you just do a I can't and nobody would know. You just comb it back.
Speaker 2: Everyone knows because you look down to tie your shoe and there's over your head flop forward.
Speaker 3: All funny.
Speaker 1: Yeah, all right.
Speaker 2: If you want to go check out the Walton Goggins effect sounds so weird JV Morning Show on our Instagram story.
Speaker 8: Honest, it's all the stuff you need to know what's hot in music, movies, shows and the most talked about stories happening today in the Bay.
Speaker 2: So Firefest two is already a for it as what are you talking about? So we talked about this before. Remember the thing the festival is going down in Mexico or was, I mean, nobody really knew what was going on because Mexican officials were like, no, we've never heard of this festival, didn't sign off on anything. There's no paperwork, there's no permits filed, and this is definitely not a good look for the guy in charge of Billy McFarlane who scammed his way through the first fire Yes, we all remember that. So here's the update. There are text messages from one of the event producers for Firefest, saying that they've been backstabbed by Mexican officials.
Speaker 6: He said, quote they ft us.
Speaker 2: He says, they're completely lying to the public by saying they've never heard of Firefest, even though they have all the documentation, they have all the permits, they have all the paperwork which they will expose and post publicly. They're like, look, we don't know why they're lying. Basically they're the Mexican officials are trying to scam them. Give them a taste. They're on medicine, if you ask me smart. But moving forward, it's not going down in Mexico. So now the thing which is about to kick off doesn't have a venue.
Speaker 3: With their shift. They're fully pulling out because of this.
Speaker 2: They're going to have to pull out because Mexico isn't like taking it seriously, like they're not allowing it. They're they're lying saying that they didn't file papers, which they have all the PaperWorks there works.
Speaker 3: There's one thing that if you want to get some business done here, and that's money. If you spend the money, you can get the event done in Mexico right, put up the money, put your money where your mouth is and they can make it happen, which needs.
Speaker 1: Me to believe.
Speaker 3: Maybe they don't have, yeah, have quite enough funding.
Speaker 5: I think this is an excuse.
Speaker 6: You think so well?
Speaker 2: Either way, the government of Playa del Carmen where it was supposed to go down, they you should have stayed and saying no such event with that name will take place in our city. So it's not happening there. They have to find somewhere else, yes, cause I.
Speaker 7: Mean we're about a month and a half away from this event and still there goes down next to h And there was one person that was announced at this point, like come on, there was remember you got who it was that said he was gonna be there. It was like some random Oh Antonio Brown.
Speaker 3: Yeah, no, we don't want him. Didn't he just get arrested for something. I thought I saw something I can't remember. I didn't look him in the head line.
Speaker 2: Then share retire lineup is in jail right now.
Speaker 3: I thought he was like at a Walmart with his you know what out, But I don't know.
Speaker 1: Can you look at that? I didn't.
Speaker 3: Yes, I just saw a post about it and I didn't very. I'm not gonna spread information if it's not accurate.
Speaker 1: So I don't know.
Speaker 3: Go ahead, I can't verify that, all right, drizzley sprinklely more, Wait, I still want to I'm not done to the faresion yet, because I did make a prediction that Fire Festival too was going to be a success, just because of the like the notoriety of the whole thing, and I figured if they were going to throw a second one, that they would. It would be so ironclad that to run a good event, that it would be a success because of that, you know, like you can't have any of these missteps, and yet here we are having these missteps again. You would have thought they would have teamed up with some event, you know, concert promotion group that wouldn't let this thing fail, you know, that would take care of just the intangibles here at the venue and those sorts of things. And then sure it's up to the you know, Fire Festival that whatever is, I forget his name, I'm Blake and carlin Y ask him to make sure the secures a good lineup and and.
Speaker 1: And pull this thing off. But you can't.
Speaker 3: There's no way you can throw an event, especially if it is international, right because well, or even if it's any big festival. People need to know in advance where they're booking their plane tickets to and where they're booking a hotel to and help if they're telling.
Speaker 2: Work logistically, like how is anyone going to go to this?
Speaker 3: You can't announce?
Speaker 1: You've got to give people a lot.
Speaker 3: Of advance warning on that, Like you know, people know the date of Outside Lands, and they know the date of Coachella, they know the date of Bartarock. You know, like you know these things way out in advance. You go, oh, I can't book travel there?
Speaker 2: What sucks?
Speaker 11: Is there?
Speaker 2: Probably there's probably a lot of people who already booked flights and already have their.
Speaker 5: Tickets right ahead of time.
Speaker 1: Yes, this is bizarre.
Speaker 2: It's already a mess. And I don't see anything about Antonio Brown being arrested.
Speaker 3: Okay, good, so supposed I saw, and I was like, oh.
Speaker 1: It's not good for him?
Speaker 2: All right, Graham, what do you have?
Speaker 1: All Right?
Speaker 3: Drizzly, sprinkly morning here in the Bay Area with this little wet spot to start the week, should be driving up by later today, and then forecasters are saying we're in uh right back into a heating trend. Things are gonna be warming up, and this could be potentially dangerous, they say, for a couple of reasons. First, as it gets hotter, more people are gonna be heading to our local beaches to cool off and whatnot. Right now, we've been experiencing a bunch of sneaker waves that have just been pounding our coastline, So you need to wash out for that. Use extra caution, they say, if you're going to the beach or walking along the water anywhere, like those waves can sneak up on you in a hurry, hence why they're called sneaker waves. Right but the heat could also be the beginning of what could be a very long dry summer, which we know is very dangerous for our fire season, because they say the long term forecast for the rest of April, there's no real rain in sight. Looks like we're going to be in a very very dry spell. So this is not you know, April showers, spring May flowers. That's not gonna be the case, because well, we got little showers this morning, but outside of that, it's gonna be warm and very very dry. And then we know that as the months progress in this summer, the likelihood of any more substantial rain drops off obviously, So it could be that this is just us heading into a very extended dry weather pattern, which very scary for the drought fire season. All that, we've had three pretty good day well wet winters in a row, but that can all change in a hurry when it everything just dries up.
Speaker 2: All right, Well, thank you Graham.
Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 12: Hi, good morning, JV Show. I just wanted to give a shout out to my daughter's scarlet Adamin and my wonderful husband Joseph. I love you guys. I know you're probably on your way to school, so I hope you guys have a wonderful day by have a great day.
Speaker 1: Yeah, have a great day, everybody, Thanks for listening to our show.
Speaker 2: We were also talking about the Walton Goggins of fact. I know you're like, what the hell does that mean? He's an actor plays Rick Hatchet. Is that that's the name on White Lotus And because of this character, women are declaring receiving hairlines.
Speaker 3: Hella hot Hey JV Show fans.
Speaker 13: Eric from San Francisco here, I know we just talked about Walter Goggins from White Lotus, very underrated actor fun fact, he has his own sunglass brand. It is called Walton Goggins goggle Glasses.
Speaker 3: Look it up, Oh.
Speaker 2: My god, goggle glass, goggle glasses.
Speaker 3: And his name is not Walter, right, he said Walter at the start of that talk back. But it's Walter long right, said everyone. People probably say Walter on accident all the time.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, I cannot say that Walton Goggins goggle Walton Goggins goggle glasses.
Speaker 3: Oh you're good at that.
Speaker 2: All right, Let's get to what the bleep where you can win this JV show. Chug Mug just gotta be the first person to guest today's bleeped out word? Are you guys ready for today's clean Sure? The secret to getting your wife to stop nagging is to her more simple as that.
Speaker 3: Really, yes, nothing usually said note of that. No, All right, think about what that bleeped out word could be. Remember this is a family show, you sicko, So keep your guest is Peg. Please leave us your name and your city along with that guess on the newly upgraded iHeart Radio app. And once you leave that guess, you know, just sit back and wait. But I would hope that you'd get it in quick because you got to be the very first great answer of the move to win the JV Show Chuckmunk and we're going.
Speaker 2: To play some talkbacks next, So get those guesses in.
Speaker 1: The JV show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 6: Thanks for hanging out with us. We're playing what the Bleep?
Speaker 2: We're all you gonna do is be the first person a guest today's bleeped out word and.
Speaker 5: You win this JV show.
Speaker 2: Chug Mug is always and you think you know what it is? Leave your guests on the talkback Mike, I meaning you an improved iHeart Radio application. Miss today's clip here. It is the secret to getting your wife to stop nagging is to her.
Speaker 6: More simple as that.
Speaker 3: It seems like a good life pack. Is this going to be a corful A lot of us guys out, No.
Speaker 5: It definitely is.
Speaker 1: All right, I'm listening, all right, let's go.
Speaker 2: To your guesses.
Speaker 1: What up?
Speaker 3: JV Show, Happy Monday. This is target from Brentwood. I hope because I having a good morning so far. I think the mystery word is spoiled. All right, guys, have a good day boil.
Speaker 2: Yes, right, that sounds like a lot of work, but that's one way to get her to quit next right, but.
Speaker 3: We want like something to light like a smarter or not harder sort of tip than you give us.
Speaker 10: Good Morning JV Show.
Speaker 2: I almost said, Hey, Google, this is Tanya from San Jose and I think the bleeped out word is feed.
Speaker 5: Thank you feed her?
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's a very popular guest this morning. And hungry that they are and their wives be angry is the best is what you should be saying there, because boy, you guys get grumpy when you're hungry, so do us, guys.
Speaker 2: Good Morning JV Show, Happy Monday. This is and I'm gonna say a compliment. These are all great guesses and all things you should be doing. Yes, all right, continue to get those guesses in. On the talkback Mica on the iHeart.
Speaker 1: Radio app The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 2: Complain of what the bleep we're all you gonna do is be the first person to us today is bleaped outward In case you missed today's clip here, it is the secret to getting your wife to stop nagging is to her more.
Speaker 3: Simple as that we would if you'd let us.
Speaker 1: Oh we do.
Speaker 2: Yeah, maybe you're just not approaching it right got it. Well, we don't know what that bleeped out word is. Just remember this is a family show. We leave your guesses, all right, let's go to your talkbacks.
Speaker 12: Good morning jav show.
Speaker 14: This is Eric Harmony and believe three months and our guest is the word date dates her more.
Speaker 2: Good day's right again?
Speaker 5: I like that.
Speaker 1: I think that's a good day. That is a good thing.
Speaker 2: A lot of these you should be doing anyway.
Speaker 3: Yeah, good morning from And I.
Speaker 15: Think the bleep that word is cherish.
Speaker 3: You want to cherish your wife? Think you all have a good Monday? Yep? Wow, listen to that?
Speaker 1: Does that make you swoon a little bit?
Speaker 3: Here a guy say that you should cherish your wife more?
Speaker 2: Yeah, true, you should like worship the ground I walk on, kiss my feet.
Speaker 3: How does one as a you know, I think a good husband, but we should all aspire to be even a better husband. How does one cherish our wife more? I don't know how to do that? I think, what do I do? Tell me?
Speaker 1: Like what that means to you?
Speaker 7: Showing appreciation even like little hugs here and there when you're not expecting them.
Speaker 5: That feels so nuts.
Speaker 1: And I could just be like I just cherish you.
Speaker 3: I could just say it right, no act, but I'm so little hugs throughout the day.
Speaker 2: These little kisses, little gifts.
Speaker 3: Yeah, a lot of gifts.
Speaker 1: Okay, I'm out.
Speaker 2: Good morning JV's show. This is Christy from Pleasant Hell, and we think the belief that word is listen things have a good one.
Speaker 3: That was a very popular guest this morning. We were talking about how to get him stop nagging. So just listen to the nagging more.
Speaker 7: Uh, No, listen to what we're saying, because a lot of the times we tell you exactly what's wrong, but you don't listen.
Speaker 2: Yeah, like you hear it, but you're not listening. There's a difference.
Speaker 4: I think.
Speaker 15: To believe that word has helped.
Speaker 3: We all like that have a good day.
Speaker 2: Help her more. Here's today's clip. I'm believed the secret to getting your wife to stop nagging is to help her more simple as that sounds like, wow, grand.
Speaker 7: Do you guys actually think that we ask for a lot as women.
Speaker 1: Yes, sometimes you do.
Speaker 3: Sometimes we do too when we get sick and we need someone to care for us.
Speaker 2: I hear when I hear a guy say like, oh my god, all she does is nag, I assume that's just like around the house. But if you did your part around the house, we wouldn't have to nag you to pick up your socks and hang that towel up and do this and do that.
Speaker 5: You're right, got it?
Speaker 3: Got it? I don't leave around and I don't leave, and I don't leave my towel not hung up. So there, take that. I guess I am doing my part. Got it all right? Let's give some shout outs.
Speaker 1: Let's give some shout outs.
Speaker 3: Not as many shout outs together as I thought we might have. I thought a lot of people would be on this one, but.
Speaker 1: Megan and Santa Cruz. She had the very first crept answer.
Speaker 3: What's up, Megan, What's up?
Speaker 1: JV show number one in Santa Cruz. Obviously just check the updated ratings.
Speaker 3: A few other people got it correct this morning, but.
Speaker 1: Not quite in time.
Speaker 3: Jessica and Alameda had it, so did Edgar Richmond, TJ and.
Speaker 1: Livermore what's up?
Speaker 12: TJ?
Speaker 3: Martha and Napa shout out to Napa. Jen and South City had it. So did Jennifer in Stockton.
Speaker 1: Love that again.
Speaker 3: I thought more people would be on that one, but I guess people don't want to help their wives.
Speaker 2: All right, well, thank you everyone for playing. We'll do it again tomorrow morning, seven oh.
Speaker 1: Five The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 14: Good morning JV Show. This is Philly Girl from San Francisco aka Plee Garden on the GRAM. Send a GM to gram on X or Twitter?
Speaker 15: But who used that anyway?
Speaker 10: I get a happy belated birthday shot off for myself.
Speaker 15: It was yesterday and yeah, twenty six, like you guys, do you ever take twenty years?
Speaker 3: All right, I'm going.
Speaker 1: Bye, happy birthday. That's great, and I apologize I don't really reach.
Speaker 3: I don't X if you want to call it that, or Twitter's not my preferred social media any longer.
Speaker 2: What is your preferred?
Speaker 3: For those who don't know, mostly use Instagram every Graham Underscore nine four nine. You want to slide into the DMS hop in over there. But Twitter is usually just our buddy said, he said, disagreeing with everything I've ever said on the show, So I don't check it as off.
Speaker 2: Let's say good morning to Channing.
Speaker 3: Hi Channing, Hey, Hey, good morning guys.
Speaker 2: Morning. How is the weekend?
Speaker 14: It was good?
Speaker 11: Too short?
Speaker 2: You hung out to yeapper, No, the weekend was too short, got you.
Speaker 3: Hung out with the weekend and too short sounds like a party channing.
Speaker 2: We got your chance to win tickets for a Halsey. All you have to do? Who is when the JV show up? Nope, game, We're gonna ask you four random trivia questions. Gotta get three correct and you win. Okay, all right, here's question number one. If the stock market is referred to as a bull market, is that optimistic or pessimistic?
Speaker 15: That is optimistic?
Speaker 3: Yep, I'm not gonna see one of those anytime soon. Have you check the st it's getting.
Speaker 1: Global markets are in turmoil right now? All right? Question number two, finish this.
Speaker 3: Iconic Steven Spielberg movie title, Close Encounters of the Third blank man, Close Encounters of the third What.
Speaker 16: Generation?
Speaker 3: Close Encounters of the third kind is the name the movie?
Speaker 5: Okay, you're allowed to.
Speaker 2: Miss You're allowed to miss one.
Speaker 6: So let's want to question number three.
Speaker 2: Leader holes is a traditional clothing item, mainly from what country.
Speaker 1: Leader hoses leaderlesen.
Speaker 3: The Netherlands.
Speaker 2: Guess yeah, because we said it regular after that, leader hoses right o. The crged answer is Germany.
Speaker 3: Germany could have could have taken Switzerland or Austria. There they were all in.
Speaker 1: That early Leader hose It adoption area. All right, Question number.
Speaker 3: Four A by centennial celebration would be a celebration of how many years centennial will be? Fifty years centennials two hundred, two hundred.
Speaker 1: Oh, I would have guessed fifty two.
Speaker 2: Channing you know, Hey, you got.
Speaker 6: One, you got one.
Speaker 1: Those are top five the guitar they.
Speaker 6: Were, they were, but you did not, I know.
Speaker 2: And then there's that Yeah, so you didn't win the JV show you no game, but we're glad you had a good weekend hung out with too short in the weekend.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean.
Speaker 2: You know, we really enjoyed from Jordan having you on. You know, we still had fun. Don't hang up. Jess is going to pick up in the next dream.
Speaker 6: And chat with you.
Speaker 3: Okay, it sounds good. Thank you, and you too, hang on, Leader Hosen, Leader hose It.
Speaker 5: I knew you.
Speaker 1: I knew you were gonna say it like that, Graham.
Speaker 5: We got some shout out.
Speaker 1: Yeah, just a couple of d ms this morning.
Speaker 3: People slid on and there I got one here and says hey, Graham, Dad in your DMS, want to see if you give a big Happy birthday to our newly minted teenager, Jordan, who turns thirteen today. Jordan, we love you. We're so proud of you and all that you've accomplished in life. It's a new chapter for you and we can't wait to see what life will bring you. We love you so much. Happy birthday. That's from Dad, Mom, Justin, and Benny in parentheses the dog Benny is the dog. So happy Happy birthday, Jordan, teenager. Now that's a big one. Another one here, morning, Graham, just want to say what's up to the JV show. I want to see if you guys can give a b day shout out to Ali Bunny, she turned nine yesterday and that her mom and dad and sisters love you lots. Also b day shout out to our oldest Rosalinda, who turns twenty today. Hope you guys have a good day and keep on keep it on. That is from our buddy Jose So Happy birthday to Rosalinda. Happy blady birthday to Ali Bunny. That's a great You think Ali's actually a bunny or just that's.
Speaker 2: I think it's just a cute nickname.
Speaker 3: Got it one more here, Hey, Graham, want to give a blated birthday shout out to my daughter Grace. She turned nine on Friday. Just wanted you guys to wish her happy birthday. That's from Mom, Dad and Destiny. So happy belated birthday, Grace. Hope you had a great birthday weekend.
Speaker 2: Oh that's a great point.
Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine, before we get to.
Speaker 2: Today's hot is trendy?
Speaker 7: You, guys, Graham, can I get an alert or can I get some big something.
Speaker 1: Big old big news.
Speaker 5: Selina's made it on Shark Take. You guys, no any excitement.
Speaker 3: Okay, let's let's try to get let's let's like, let's like but really like build it up, just like I'm gonna give you some bigger music here and then like you really build this news up, like let the Bay Area know that this is something they should really care about.
Speaker 1: Okay, you're ready.
Speaker 7: The city of Selenas made it on Shark Take.
Speaker 5: They made it big.
Speaker 3: And struck a deal.
Speaker 6: May details detail.
Speaker 1: Yeah, talk to us about the deal. Let's pipe it up.
Speaker 3: What must have been something revolutionary, the biggest thing that's ever come out of Selenas other than the two of you's.
Speaker 5: Yeah, Hey, thank you.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I appreciate that compliment.
Speaker 3: No, I mean, I can't think of anything else. It's blow right now, you guys have the one and two seeds.
Speaker 5: Yeah, this might actually be a lot better than what we've done so far.
Speaker 7: But his name is Jesus and he's the creator of Paper Tacos, which is a Spanglish greeting cards company. Now you might be thinking there's a lot of other companies out there that's exacting.
Speaker 3: Crowd, Right, Pallmarks sort of got the market, corter. What makes his cards so much better?
Speaker 7: Hallmark doesn't target the Spanglish speaking community. We have certain sayings that are in Spanish that when you translate them, they just don't hit the same when you translate them in English.
Speaker 3: Got it.
Speaker 5: And there's there's a lot.
Speaker 7: Of like cultural references that he makes and these greeting cards. So he pitched this on Shark Tank and their latest episode that aired on Friday.
Speaker 5: He was seeking one hundred and twenty thousand for.
Speaker 1: What kind of sales does he got?
Speaker 5: H He had some, He has some pretty good sales.
Speaker 3: Okay, this is the things I want to know if I'm gonna invest or not right.
Speaker 7: He wanted ten percent steak in his I mean he was offering ten percent steak in his book.
Speaker 3: It's a pretty big valuation on the company.
Speaker 5: Yeah, a lot of a lot of the sharks wanted more.
Speaker 7: They wanted like thirty five percent, thirty percent something like that. They were able to strike a deal somewhere in the middle though with Mark Cuban you guys in the end. So I thought this was pretty cool because you know, you are you more excited about the product that he is pushing or the fact that he's from Selenas.
Speaker 1: Yeah, which one is the bigger deal?
Speaker 5: More about the fact that he's from Selena's.
Speaker 7: But it has that it's because of the that it helps that the product.
Speaker 2: Has to do like with our culture. That part in Selina's part.
Speaker 3: Cool, See that part I'm excited about. Now my years are perked up. I want to invest. Then I hear he's from Selenas and from that reason and for that reason, I'm out.
Speaker 2: Don't you kind of feel like you should be? I don't know, you live in Samiteo, now, you know what I mean? Maybe you want the bait to like adopt you, you know, I shouldn't. She just kind of be like, but I think you should never forget you're excited about Samutel.
Speaker 6: I forgot.
Speaker 3: I am not.
Speaker 2: It's the best thing I ever did.
Speaker 5: I am excited.
Speaker 1: Wo You never forget where you came from unless it's Selenas somewhere exciting.
Speaker 7: If San Mattel gets on Shark Tank, of course, I'm gonna be so happy because I love.
Speaker 5: San Matteo now.
Speaker 7: But I can't forget about my little Salinas because I still love it.
Speaker 3: Like if somebody asked me where I was from us from Silnia's, I'd be like, oh, you know, central Coast in central California, you know, Like I'd get him like a broader region.
Speaker 7: Your magazine Street.
Speaker 8: It's all the stuff you need to know what's hot in music, movies, shows and the most talked about.
Speaker 2: All right, So Taylor Swift and Blake Lively they're on speaking terms again. You guys, Remember Taylor. She was very put off by the fact that her name was mentioned twice and justin Baldoni and Blake's legal mess, because she did not want to be brought into anything. If you need a little refresher, remember Taylor just showed up to Blake's house one night to show up. Sorry, to hang out, and Justin Baldoni was there and Blake had just gotten telling him about them script changes she wanted and Taylor had to go along with it, like yeah, those are great ideas. And then Justin just felt ambushed by Blake, Taylor and Ryan Reynolds who was also there. And then you know, on Taylor's side, she had no idea that there was like a business meeting going on, so she felt used by Blake and then you know, she only showed up to hang with her bestie. Now that hangout was part of a lawsuit, and she was like, bro, what is what is going on? Well, apparently Blake reached out to her and apologized, so they are back talking again. They were able to work everything out and they are back being friends.
Speaker 5: I still don't think we'll be seeing them out in public all like friendly.
Speaker 3: I don't think not.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I agree with that because just the legal mess is still brewing. It's still going on, and Taylor does not want to be dragged into any of that, so I think she's going to keep her distance.
Speaker 1: But there's still cool squad out.
Speaker 3: Yeah not now, I.
Speaker 2: Don't think did he facing new criminal charges? So prosecutors just filed their third superseding indictment, which basically means it's the same indictment but with some changes. So here the Feds A're adding on two additional charges, one for sex trafficking by force, fraud, or corrosion and another for transportation to engage in prostitution. And these new charges stem from victim to We don't know this person's identity has not been made public, but we do know that there are four victims. Victim one is Cassie. She's the only one whose identity we know. They didn't say it publicly, but it's pretty clear since there are references to a hotel beating video in that case, so we know it's her. Also, we're just learning that Victim one, Cassie, is prepared to not only testify in the trial, but she will do so under her own name. She is gonna go by Cassie. Her identity is not going to be hidden like the other three victims, and you know that is obviously because they don't want to be subjected to harassment or anything else that comes along with this. So again, the trial, we're less than a month the way it kicks off May fifth, and he's facing in total two counts of sex trafficking, two counts of transportation to engage in prostitution in one count of racketeering. So now that total has been brought up to five charges.
Speaker 3: So is this like the main trial? I know, he's just facing a whole bunch of stuff. It's hard to keep track of all the different allegations and things against them, and.
Speaker 1: People that have come forward and said, this is like the trial.
Speaker 2: This is the trial, the criminal trial?
Speaker 1: And when's it starting again?
Speaker 3: May fifth?
Speaker 5: Dude? Yeah, when will we know if it's going to be a public trial.
Speaker 2: That I don't know.
Speaker 3: I don't think it will be.
Speaker 1: I know, do you? Because you're gonna have victims that want to protect their.
Speaker 2: Identity the other victims they requested to say anonymous.
Speaker 3: So, and you're gonna have Ditty's lawyers that are arguing like crazy to keep because they want to it's damage control for it. Yeah, they don't want people seeing him in court and see in that light and then hearing the testimony and stuff about him. They're going to fight to keep that thing closed door as well.
Speaker 2: Yeah, So May fifth, it's Almosierram what do you have?
Speaker 3: All right, we have to talk about the baseball weekend that was for our San Francisco Giants because it was awesome, you guys. The home opener on Friday was one. I mean, it was one for the history books. Beautiful day at Oracle Park, and the Giants beat the Mariners in very thrilling fashion, coming from behind to win it with a walk off in the bottom of the eleventh inning sent the runner there. I thought the Giants were gonna blow that. I was extremely I think we were all stressed out and worried, but they ended up pulling that win off. The Giants then beat the Mariners on Saturday four to one, and then yesterday, get your brooms out because with a series sweep on the line, and with two outs in the ninth and the game tied, Wilmer Flores came into the game to pinch hit. Hadn't played, hadn't had in a bat that entire game. He hit a walk off single to win the game five to four, and the Giants swept the Mariners let go.
Speaker 1: The Giants are now eight and one to start the season.
Speaker 3: This is their best start since two thousand and three, which is an incredible start to the year. I don't think many people have the Giants peg does. I don't know being this team that they are, but they there's something about this team right now.
Speaker 5: There's a vibe.
Speaker 1: They're having fun. It's fun to watch.
Speaker 3: The Giants are going to begin a three game series against the Reds again. This is at home at Oorkle Park. First pitch tonight. If you'd like to go six forty five, let's go Giants.
Speaker 7: Everybody has a new men crush a damis, Oh yeah, will everybody?
Speaker 1: It loves you?
Speaker 2: Just stud do you have a man crush on him? I need to see him? Can we post him? I haven't, I haven't ye him? All right, that's gonna be on JV Morning Show on our Instagram story, shortly.
Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four to nine.
Speaker 2: Graham, what's going on in your life?
Speaker 3: All right? A little bit of a situation. I'm gonna lay it down and you guys tell me, and you listening, you can use the talk back. Tell me what you think I should do in this scenario. So there's this guy that I know. We knew each other growing up, we were never like super close friends. We've kind of reconnected a little bit since I've moved back to NAPA, and while we were still under construction in the house. This has been going on for quite some time. He had asked me one time because he has this old RV trailer, this big, you know, long RV thing, and it's in need of some work and he's his plan was to fix it up, and I don't know if he wants to live in it or use it as like, you know, taking on vacations or whatever. And he had been storing it on his parents' property and they live pretty close to where we just my wife and I just got done building, and so he had popped by one time and he's like, hey, my parents have they're trying to sell their property currently. He's like, they don't want this this old trailer on their property. Do you mind if I drive it over and drop it off at your guys this place while they have a showing for their place because they didn't want it there. It's kind of ugly and they don't want to property when they're showing the house they want to they want.
Speaker 1: To sell this place. So I so I said, yeah, sure.
Speaker 3: You know, this guy's kind of gone through some stuff and I figured, you know, like do a favor help him out.
Speaker 1: So I was like, yeah, just bring it and bring it over.
Speaker 3: You can drop it off, but just just to let you know, just leave it one night, that's all. Just this is a as soon as the showing is done, you come pick this thing up the next day and haul it out of there. Because I told this to my wife, Kate, and she's like, you know, you know, if you let him leave that there, it's going to stay there forever. And I was like, no, it's not. He gave me his word. Did he come pick it up the next day. So the day arrives, he comes, drops this the big, massive, not good looking trailer off on our property because we've got some extra space out there where we just built.
Speaker 1: Drop it off there.
Speaker 3: And sure enough they had his parents had their showing of their place that day, and the very next day, boom, the thing is gone. He came and picked it up, just like you know, he honored his words. And I said, see that, Kate, he told me he was going to pick it up and he did.
Speaker 5: Okay.
Speaker 3: Well, fast forward like maybe a month later, something, same text comes through. Hey they've got another showing up the property. It didn't sell that last time. They've got another showing they want the trailer gone, Can I come drop it off again? And I just responded, yeah, sure, but remember one night. Now, just to update you, that one night has now turned into more than I think two hundred nights because the are you serious thing has been on the property since I don't know when that was. I think October first, maybe it was September first.
Speaker 1: Either way, it's been up in there a very a very long time.
Speaker 11: Now.
Speaker 1: Look, it wasn't a bit deal with the houses are construction.
Speaker 3: I got construction stuff everywhere and dere But now as things have, as we've moved in and I've gotten.
Speaker 1: The property more cleaned up.
Speaker 3: Now I'm staring at this hunk of rusting metal out my window, just blocking what would be my just the view, you know, the just like that's what my view is looking at. Instead's looking at a honkyunk.
Speaker 6: This guy though, like who does that?
Speaker 14: Now?
Speaker 3: Look he's gone, like I said, he's gone through some stuff, and so, you know, part of me it feels a little bit bad, but also part of me, like the agreement was you know, one one night, and then as we went through the winter, the thing it's real muddy where it is so like you can't get it then, and then this is as the as we exchanged messages, and the excuses, well maybe maybe they're not excuses, maybe they're legitimate reasons, but so maybe I'll give them the benefit of doubt. But you know, transmission went out on his truck, and then some other things, and then this happened, and then he was out of town this time, and then him like, hey, nice and dry weather, not muddy right now, you can come swoop this thing now. And then something else happened, and then out you know what be there Monday and okay, I'm ready, the.
Speaker 1: Gates unlocked, just come on in. You can pick it up whenever.
Speaker 3: And then that was like eight mondays ago, and then there was another time, and then two weeks ago there was another set in stone. I for sure I am coming today to get it. And then you know what today is actually today, this Monday is actually another one of the days that it should be happening between.
Speaker 1: Ten and noon.
Speaker 3: Look, I just my hopes aren't up, you know at this point, because I know I know it's gonna happen.
Speaker 1: Do I just own this thing now?
Speaker 3: Or because it's not gonna be some easy feet for me to unload this hunk of rusty metal.
Speaker 7: I don't know what to do, right, And what does your wife have to see about this?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 3: She was the well I mean obviously the world's biggest. I told you so because I was like, you got it after one day last time, so you know, I thought that you know that was going to repeat itself, to just have it towd rather than where to?
Speaker 2: I mean, you can't you complain to like the city or something, and they just may come pick it up, and you act like somebody just abandoned it, and then when he asked you about it that you don't know what happened.
Speaker 5: I don't know that.
Speaker 3: It works like that where you can just call the city and they'll come call away your garbage.
Speaker 1: But I you know, it's like.
Speaker 2: If somebody leaves, like at least I assumed, like if somebody just like abandons a car on a street and like residents complain like, hey, this car's in park chair for a month or whatever, like I.
Speaker 7: Guess, so do you have to give him an ultimatum then and tell him that because you can't just have that happen without you.
Speaker 5: Giving him a warning unless you want to lose him as a friend.
Speaker 3: Right, And so I feel like I've slowly been applying more and more pressure, like with the text, like hey, not muddy there, you can go grab it, you know now, now be go. Next week looks nice and dry, it'd be great time. And today, of all days, it starts off raining this morning. Today's this morning is not the morning to get it. So it'll probably be like, oh, it was too rainy and muddy back there. Rest of the week looks nice and dry, though, if you would get it one of.
Speaker 2: Those days, do you care about losing him as a friend? You guys, you said you weren't like that close.
Speaker 1: We weren't that we weren't that close.
Speaker 2: He doesn't really have much like respect for you.
Speaker 5: That's a good point, you give it.
Speaker 3: What if all these things are true, and that there are reasons why you couldn't.
Speaker 2: Get it, if you know, for it to driven him, if it was you, you know, you would have made it happen.
Speaker 5: Drive it to him and the nuber back to your house.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but it's not. It's not a drivable thing.
Speaker 3: I then i'd have to get it toad like then either I have to pay to get a toad or And also by now. Just a spoiler alert. The tires are flat on it, right, so things not gonna roll. It didn't look like it was very rollable before, and now it looks very less rollable.
Speaker 1: And I don't want to. I don't need to be the.
Speaker 3: Guy out there pumping up the tires on the thing and then hooking into the hitch on my four runner and trying to pull it out of there.
Speaker 7: Maybe tell him that you got a ticket because of it, or that you got some sort of fine because of it, and now he really has to move it or he's gonna have to pay that money.
Speaker 3: I just don't think that's gonna I just don't know that that's gonna light a fire.
Speaker 1: I trust me. I feel like I've.
Speaker 3: Lit the fire with all the mind God I said, and get week after week, month after month goes by and I am still the proud owner of a very rusty and old metal harp.
Speaker 2: Alright, any advice Forgrett.
Speaker 1: On the talk back actually wants one?
Speaker 6: Oh yeah, if you want the trailer.
Speaker 1: The JV show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 3: All right, So a friend of mine had to asked me if he could leave his like big dilapidated RV trailer on our property for one night. And this was months and months ago, and he actually did leave it for one night and picked it up the next day, and then he asked for that again one more time. And now it has been on the property for like six months or something, and I'm trying to figure out how to handle the situation because I I don't you guy's gone through some tough times and I don't want to like totally put him out, but I also want this thing off my property. How was you, Graham, I'd sell it or either charge him rent. I just I thought about those things. I just don't don't think this husted, giant hunk of rusty metal has much value. Nor do I want to get into the rusty RV selling business.
Speaker 1: I like that ain't for me.
Speaker 3: And like meeting people out there, like, hey, check out this, you're you interested in.
Speaker 1: Buying it them? You don't want that? And are charging him rent?
Speaker 3: Like again, like, I feel like he's in sort of tough spot right now and Angeley and I don't want to do that.
Speaker 2: Even if you do, that doesn't mean he would pay That's not and that's also not solving the problem. What if he is okay with paying, and he's like, cool, I guess I never have to move it.
Speaker 3: I might say, RV storage.
Speaker 17: Place, Graham. I feel like, as your friend, he should not take advantage of the fact that you gave him the opportunity to park his hunka junk metal at your house and now it's been several several, several weeks. I would just be firm about it and be like, look, buddy, you need to come get your bucket out of my residence or I'm going to have it getting rid of for you, okay by happy my bank.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think you have to.
Speaker 7: It shouldn't be on Graham to get rid of the thing for him.
Speaker 3: Like see, yeah, See. My problem is I'm stuck between two things here. I want to, you know, be a good friend and look out for somebody who's going through something tough, you know, and so like, I don't want to be the person that is putting him in a more difficult situation. Also, I don't want to have to lift a finger, like because this is not my thing. I don't want to have to be the one to get it towed or move it or sell it or whatever. Like I don't want to have you know what I mean, like, I want this thing solved by him or someone else.
Speaker 1: I don't want to have to do a thing. There's I'm stuck in between.
Speaker 2: Let it crumble to ashes.
Speaker 1: I don't think there's anything to burn it. The whole thing's metal.
Speaker 16: Oh hey, ground Tony from Scottsdale. Hey, Bud, you have every right to toe that off your property. What I recommend, especially in California, give him a seventy two hour notice and say if it's not gone in three days, you will be towing it. And let it be done.
Speaker 3: Bud.
Speaker 16: You've got plenty of chances, but that's what I recommend.
Speaker 2: But yeah, I know it shouldn't be on you. You don't want to have to do anything, but this is like your only option, Graham. He's not going to get it.
Speaker 3: I know, does anybody want it? Maybe you know somebody listens, like you know what I am in the market.
Speaker 2: If you're not exactly doing a great job of selling it.
Speaker 1: I meant to say, a beautiful, very spacious.
Speaker 3: Because the entire insight has been gutted out, a very spacious and ready.
Speaker 1: Yes, it's ready to for your vision.
Speaker 14: Hey Graham, this message for you. You can do a mechanics lean on your property as abandoned property. You'd have to start the paperwork with the d m B. He has, I believe, ninety days to take it out. If he doesn't, it's legally yours to sell.
Speaker 3: Graham doesn't what I don't have to do with selling it and doing paperwork at the DMV. I don't even have my California real ID yet because I'm avoiding doing any paperwork at the DAV.
Speaker 2: I need to get that, by the way, and that's going to give him ninety days. He's like, cool, I get an extension.
Speaker 3: He just got a free ninety days. Then at that point the thing will have been there for an entire year.
Speaker 7: I mean, legitimately, you have to be mean about it and send a mean text.
Speaker 2: Mean but very stern.
Speaker 5: Business I have.
Speaker 3: I've sent the stern ones, and I've sent them more like disappointed ones, like oh you know, and then I again, he said, today between ten and noon, call him. It's gonna get towed.
Speaker 5: Oh my god, Kate, call him. He'll listen to Kate Graham.
Speaker 3: I've already tried that. Hey, Kate, I've already tried blaming it on her. The more Stern part. Of course, I already passed that to her. I was like, hey, Kate really wants that thing out of there.
Speaker 2: Nothing okay, Well, you know, let's give him the benefit of the doubt he has, you know, today, and I'll let.
Speaker 3: You guys know. I'll let you know tomorrow on my view is back opening. I'm staring at gorgeous vineyard.
Speaker 2: I can't wait for this update tomorrow.
Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 3: Oh wow, I saw that.
Speaker 2: I saw the movie with Susan Kicky Palmer over the weekend one of them days. It was cute.
Speaker 6: I'm glad I didn't pay for it.
Speaker 2: It's now on Netflix for that reason. I'm on Netflix now you can go check it out. I am a little I'm glad I didn't, like, you know, rent it when it was streaming on all the other platforms. I will say that endorsement there say though it was cute, you know, I will say that I do think this is an act. Oh really, I do think the future I do. Okay, Yeah, so there's that.
Speaker 3: All right.
Speaker 5: We are the TV show.
Speaker 2: I'm Selena and I'm Jess Graham. We've been talking about this trailer that is on your property, your friend.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I just left it there.
Speaker 3: We're supposed to be there for twenty four hours basically, and now it's been there for like six months or something. Doesn't want to get it.
Speaker 12: Hey Graham.
Speaker 14: So my wife and I we got ourselves a big old RV that we need somewhere to store it.
Speaker 9: And I hear you got some land for that, So just let me know if you're down.
Speaker 3: Thanks. I mean, at this point I probably should. Anybody wants to store their RV, their trailer, whatever I got, I got some space. And as long as you actually pay the pay some rent, because I would like to have been getting a storage fee all this entire time.
Speaker 1: But yeah, bring it on over. Why not shoot me a DM.
Speaker 3: I'll give you the address.
Speaker 15: Hey Graham, this message is for you. You should keep it for yourself and then use your awesome skills to turn it into a man cave. So whenever you want to get away from your wife and your kids, you have that space on your lot. All right, have a good day.
Speaker 2: Wait, that's actually a good idea.
Speaker 1: I'm not gonna lie.
Speaker 3: The thought of just saying I own this thing now has crossed my mind, and I've thought because it's like, gut it out. This thing is old and it's been completely gutted, is ready for a new owner to bring it back to life and restore it and give it a new life. And I've thought about that, and then I've looked at the list of things that I still want to finish on the house that I just finished building, because it's not entirely finished. I have, you know, closets to build out all these I have a list of projects a mile long, and I'm like, when am I going to find the time to build out? Uh?
Speaker 2: Just this, I'm sorry that takes priority. You move the man cave to the top of the list.
Speaker 3: Yep, I agree, it doesn't. And then the amount of money that it would take. I don't have the time or the resources to get that done. I got to finish my own projects.
Speaker 2: Don't you feel like when you fixed it up and you made it really cool looking, then he would come want to.
Speaker 3: Get it well, yeah exactly, but then thank for him? Yeah, then I think some kind of dispute and then the judge you big, actually it is, and then he would drive off and judge living something sweet. Yeah. Former Friends Today's episode, Former Friends Squabble over an RV.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't need that, all right, move over dying Easter eggs.
Speaker 6: It happen anymore anymore.
Speaker 2: Eggs are too expensive. By the way, according to this stat, thirty percent of Americans have stopped buying eggs due to the cost.
Speaker 1: Stopped entires it just.
Speaker 2: As stopped buying Stop buying eggs, I think too expensive.
Speaker 1: Reducing the amount of eggs.
Speaker 2: I don't run through them as fast anymore, especially occasions only.
Speaker 3: I don't go out like egging houses like I used to when I was younger. Uh uh So.
Speaker 2: Because of the skyrocketing price, people are looking for alternatives since they're not going to be like wasting their precious eggs anymore and dyeing them for Easter.
Speaker 6: So let me know what you guys.
Speaker 2: Think about these other things. Okay, marshmallows. People are dying marshmallows.
Speaker 1: That, ain't it.
Speaker 6: That one seems kind of cute.
Speaker 5: Yeah, you can make a little a little bunny.
Speaker 3: They have these things called peeps. It's a marshmallow that's colored. They already sell them. Why I don't need to get mine.
Speaker 6: They're gross. It's a bird. But they do sell bunny ones.
Speaker 3: Though, But it is just a marshmallow.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but for some reason those are disgusting. Regular marshmallows that you buy like in the packages are delicious.
Speaker 3: Let's not say delicious, but I agree with you. They do taste better.
Speaker 2: Yes, And people are dying in with like food coloring so you can eat them afterwards. People are going to be dyeing potatoes that much.
Speaker 1: Me either not tasty, not cute.
Speaker 2: It's not cute.
Speaker 5: It's gonna be all lumpy.
Speaker 3: Yeah, unless you.
Speaker 6: Like really peeled it and made it like around.
Speaker 2: I guess you can make it eggs shaped.
Speaker 3: You would have to peel it right to dye it to get it to take the doe. Yeah, probably, So you peel the thing and you could kind of shape it into You could probably carve it into a little bunny.
Speaker 2: Oh, that'd be cute this one. People are going to be dying onions too stinky, too stinky too.
Speaker 6: Uh, it's gonna make me cry.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't need any things.
Speaker 6: You got to peel them first.
Speaker 3: And then we hide the onions all over the yard and the kids find them and then the disappointment on their face.
Speaker 1: Did I just pick up an old an old one?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 5: I feel like groceries in general.
Speaker 3: Are groceries who uses that words so old fashioned?
Speaker 5: They're they're they're like so they're so expensive. So I wouldn't even want to use potatoes or onions. Those are expensive too. I feel like rocks or something. I don't know, rocks.
Speaker 3: I had to dye rocks, little painted rock. You find a little round rock and painted took a little easter egg.
Speaker 6: I'm not worried about it.
Speaker 2: I think I'd be okay with potatoes because every time I buy like one of those bags of potatoes, I don't use them all, and then by the time I remember I have them, they're like growing roots and all the weird.
Speaker 1: Picky guns sprouty and yeah, they turned into a plant. Right?
Speaker 2: Why does that happen so quickly?
Speaker 7: I know the other day I got scared because I thought something was in there because I just opened a drawer there was a potato that had a whole, yeah plant out.
Speaker 14: I know.
Speaker 1: It's like, I don't want to be a potato farmer.
Speaker 3: I just want to eat you dude.
Speaker 2: Soun There are some other options if you don't want to be dying easter eggs because it is hella expensive day hell expensive.
Speaker 1: Do people still die eggs like that.
Speaker 3: Is that that big of a thing or did we all just switch to the plastic ones that you can put jelly beans in money or whatever on hyghe people still do diet, they still die. Yeah, and you could eat the I mean you could hard boil it, right and then diet and then that way it's not totally wasted.
Speaker 1: Then you can eat the hard boiled egg, right.
Speaker 5: Yeah, the kids are not going to do that.
Speaker 6: Who likes hard boiled eggs?
Speaker 1: I kind of do.
Speaker 3: I'm not mad at it. I'm mad at it my first choice.
Speaker 5: I'm sometimes mad at it two starways.
Speaker 2: Yeah, today's hot is trending, It's coming up next hottest.
Speaker 8: It's all the stuff you need to know what's hot in music, movies, shows, and the most talked about stories happening today in the Bay.
Speaker 2: The weekend box office, So I think it goes without saying that a Minecraft movie completely dominated the box office. It's a Candi made one hundred and sixty three million dollars opening weekend.
Speaker 1: How much does snow White the other day make?
Speaker 3: Like ten bucks? And then Minecraft is like watch this one hundred and sixty three million. Yeah, I can't wait to go see that my son.
Speaker 2: To take forward your sign.
Speaker 3: We were going to We would have normally gone this weekend, but my wife and I had to go to the our kids schools fundraiser gala on Saturday nights when we would have gone, and my wife got back from her work trip on Friday she was too tired to go that night, and Saturday night we had a gala to attend.
Speaker 1: So we will be going this coming weekend.
Speaker 2: All right, So Minecraft is number one. Let's run through the rest of the list really quick. Number two was a working man, never heard of it. Number three the Chosen Last Supper. Never heard of it. Oh, number four, there we have snow white. It made another six point one million, six dollars, which is more than I expected.
Speaker 3: That's the point in its second Just it's third weekend, third weekend.
Speaker 5: Yeah, six so bad.
Speaker 3: That means it's done. That's that's the end of the learning train. That's about it.
Speaker 2: Speaking of movies, there is a little controversy brewing regarding Greta Gerwig's upcoming adaptation of the Chronicles of Narnia. So the lion in the film, which is usually male, you know, in the other Narnia movies. It was voiced by Liam Neeson. Greta has decided in this film that it is a female line, and she's tapped Meryl Streep to be the voice. People are very upset. One person had a good point, like, Kay, did you learn nothing from the snow White movie? You know you're changing the original? You change too much?
Speaker 6: People aren't gonna like it.
Speaker 3: I also think that people just in general need to go into these things with a slightly more open mind, like who really cares?
Speaker 1: Like this is your life?
Speaker 2: A good point?
Speaker 3: Does your life change one way or the other if a director chooses to portray a character differently than you've imagined them from the book that you read when you were a kid.
Speaker 2: Who But I also kind of feel like, like some people also, I think feel like Greta Gerwig is trying maybe a little bit too hard. She's the one who directed Barbie, you know, so maybe she already has this like feminist reputations, and maybe she felt like, well, here's you know, one of the main characters. Let's make it a female, you know what I mean? Some people think that she's She's like, oh, you're doing it.
Speaker 7: I guess it's kind of similar to like you know when you're watching a show, like one of those sit comes back in the day, and then all of a sudden, they'd randomly change one of the actors out for somebody else.
Speaker 5: I hated when they did that because it just wasn't the same. It just was never the same. So I feel like this is kind of similar to that.
Speaker 7: You're used to one character and all of a sudden, it's like totally different than next.
Speaker 2: Maybe it's a little of that. By the way, I heard that Charlie XCX has a role in this.
Speaker 5: Oh really? So yeah?
Speaker 2: Any interest?
Speaker 5: I know, Okay, I haven't seen the other ones.
Speaker 3: I'm I'm interested. I love those books as a kid, and my kids I've read one or one of those, at least to them, The Lion, The Witch, and the Wardrobe or whatever the first one is.
Speaker 2: I didn't see any of the other ones, so my interest level was really low. But probably as mores and stuff comes out about it, I don't know, I might might give it a chance. Yeah, graat, what do you have?
Speaker 4: All Right?
Speaker 1: A couple of quick college basketball things.
Speaker 3: First, congrats to the women of Yukon because yesterday they totally pounded South Carolina to win the National Championship. Yukon used to seemingly win the championship every single year, but this was the first time they cut down the net since twenty sixteen, so it was a big win for them, and congrats. Wasn't a very exciting game because Yukon, like I said, just dominated start to finish. Now to the finale of the men's March Madness Tournament. The national championship game is tonight. It is number one seed Florida against fellow number one seed Houston.
Speaker 1: Houston.
Speaker 3: I don't know if you paid any attention over the weekend, Selena, He probably not, but they pulled off one of the craziest late game comebacks ever to beat Duke. It was either a crazy late game comeback or a crazy Duke collapse, because either way, Duke had a lead very late in that game and should not have given it up, but they did. They choked, and here we have Houston in the championship game. Tonight's game tips off at five point fifty. It's at the Almodome in San Antonio, so I would assume my very heavily favored Texas crowded there for Houston.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but you never know.
Speaker 3: I'm sure. The Florida fans have traveled well for this as you know as well, so it should be exciting game.
Speaker 5: Who were the last two teams on your bracket?
Speaker 1: Fine?
Speaker 3: The teams that I picked to be in tonight's championship game were Alabama and Michigan State. And I whiffed on those because it was all four number one seeds that made it into the final four, and I picked two number two's.
Speaker 13: I think.
Speaker 2: Remember your number two were gone a long time ago.
Speaker 7: It was like Illinois and Texas.
Speaker 3: Better next year, next year.
Speaker 6: I'm still filling mine out.
Speaker 11: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Good. The JV show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 2: We were just talking about some Narnia backlash because Meryl Streep has been tapped to voice the line which is usually male in the film, you know, Chronicles of Narnia. I guess Greta Gerwig, she's a director, and she decided, no, this time it's going to be a female.
Speaker 6: It's going to be voiced by Meryl Street.
Speaker 18: Hello, guys, I'm a nineteen eighty four baby. I read Chronicles and Narnia when I was ten. You know, the Lion, the Witch, and the wardrobe. I loved all that and if Meryl Street is the voice of the lion.
Speaker 15: I'm totally for it.
Speaker 18: First of all, she's a ghost. She could totally play any part she freaking wants.
Speaker 10: And it's it's fantasy, it's imagination.
Speaker 18: I hate know people are so hung up on when these things are made up, Like, come.
Speaker 2: On, people, that's such a great point, like hey, hey, hey, guess what. Lions can't actually talk, so it doesn't even matter.
Speaker 3: Right, But the biggest thing is it's like, you know, film is art. This is somebody's own interpretation to make that art piece. Well, we don't critique an artist for oh they should have made their painting this way, like, we don't.
Speaker 1: It just it is their interpretation. It's open.
Speaker 3: It's up to your interpretation if you like the movie or not. But the preakn I hate this before you even watch it, Well, watch it and then decide, and then you decide that that that switch didn't do it for you, then that's fine.
Speaker 11: Hey guys, it's a lot of whole night Creek, good morning. I just wanted to comment on the Narnia thing. I think that I could see where I fans might be upset because it's been a long time since I read the book, but I think Aslain like is there when Narnia is born, like the world and like the sun rises, and I feel like the main of the male Lion is kind of symbolic of that.
Speaker 10: I don't know anyway. Who gives the party? Thank you?
Speaker 6: That's a better question. Who gives a part?
Speaker 3: Anyway? Good old Assland. I could never get past the name of that line.
Speaker 6: Arts our photos from home.
Speaker 2: You can check all of these out JV Morning Show on Instagram. You know, every Monday we bring a picture from our weekend minus me and two of my kids, not the full gaggle. But we went to Dino Days at the California Academy of Sciences.
Speaker 1: Nice.
Speaker 6: Sorry, that was our first time there.
Speaker 5: It was your review.
Speaker 3: Yeah, people in the comments want to know what your review is.
Speaker 2: It was really fun you recommend Yeah, one thing. Like I said, it was our first time there. I didn't know it was so expensive to get in. Oh and maybe everybody already knows this, but it was like fifty five per adult, yeah, forty nine per kid.
Speaker 3: Like it was, it was expensive.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we've been knowing that.
Speaker 6: I did not know that.
Speaker 1: I love the Academy of Sciences.
Speaker 6: Yeah, it's great.
Speaker 5: Also, your camera quality is like better than my vision.
Speaker 2: Oh I ran it through an AI app to enhance it.
Speaker 1: Oh got it?
Speaker 2: No, but it looks really good.
Speaker 3: I like it. I appreciate your honestly. This original picture has been edited well.
Speaker 2: I had all my pictures just to make because the colors will look really dulse.
Speaker 6: I just use it to like brighten the colors.
Speaker 3: And this one I.
Speaker 2: Didn't like edit us.
Speaker 1: And this t rex behind you, this was a real t rex.
Speaker 3: Yeah it was it edited?
Speaker 1: Or is this one all have been edited?
Speaker 2: Now when I photoshopped in there and it turns out Dino Daze, there's actually no dinosaurs, so in all my pictures I had to put them in there.
Speaker 3: You mean to tell me that whole Jurassic Park thing is not real. They haven't figured out how to bring the dinosaurs back. A little clever DNA at a name this time? Interesting?
Speaker 1: All right?
Speaker 3: Mine's picture of my wife and I went to a fundraiser gala at uh for our kids school. It was a lot of fun and it was an auction, you guys, and I fully employed my auction technique of bidding on stuff early and then waiting to get out bid yeah, which is very, very stressful, by the way, you guys, because you have to have some you know what to throw in a bid on something, very because they throw up like, oh dude, you want to bid on this, you know, vacation to Mexico or something. We're going to start the bid at two thousand dollars, Like I don't have two thousand dollars to spend on a trip to Mexico. But I feel like I want to do my part make it look like I'm invested in bidding on stuff at this school. So of course, so I would throw my paddle up early and Kate would shoot me a look like what the hell are you doing now? Full disclosure, I had quite a few drinky drinks up until this point, oh my, And so I kept throwing the paddle up, even even they'd come back to me a couple of times, you want back into this, and I would throw it up again, knowing full well that's somebody got what if nobody did, Well, that's the risk. You're well, I like to gamble, Selena, and that's the risk im to take. Also, don't worry every time somebody came in over the top and out bid me and then it ended up, you know, the price end up going way way up. You know, like I wasn't anywhere close when when all was said and done, you know, but it looked like I was in on the action. So I feel like that's a good look. You know, the parents, you know, they're all judging, you know, so I'm there. It looks like I'm engaged. And also I feel like I'm doing my part right. I'm driving the price up on these things.
Speaker 2: Only they should pay you for that.
Speaker 3: I'm increasing the value of the donations that are then going to the school.
Speaker 7: As I was biking, I'm there, I'm judging because I'm like, why is Graham giving.
Speaker 5: Up so easily?
Speaker 2: He's He's just like.
Speaker 3: Oh, yes, some money, some money, but not enough, not enough money, I will say. The other thing though, that did well, it's fine. But we went, my wife and I went to this thing with the agreement we are not spending any money. Look, we had to buy a ticket to this thing. That's our donation, and we were not spending any money. Well, a week or two prior to this, I had gotten approached by some of the school and said, hey, because you went to the same elementary school and your mom taught here. It's kind of a legacy thing at the school. Do you want to be in this video that we're putting together for it? And I of course said yes, so and I had the kids in it too, and so I was like a quick little interview. I said some nice things about the school. The kids were like, oh, my dad went here and my me me taught here, and they say something cute and that's real heart warming.
Speaker 5: Uh huh.
Speaker 3: And by the way, before when we went to record that and they hand my kids the microphones, that's when my kids decide to say the most ridiculous stuff you'd ever heard about, you know, farts and stuff. You know, it's like, are you serious?
Speaker 2: At the gallat know that.
Speaker 3: As we're getting ready report at the video, they sit down, they press record on the camera, and then my kids decide to shout every bad word they've ever heard. I'm like, oh my god, this is so embarrassing. They don't normally talk like this. Of course, that's what you know they think you're can say. Anyways, they edited all that out. Thank you to the woman that did the editing, because they got rid of it. Though, if you guys could hear the outtakes. It was the most embarrassing thing ever, was it was. I was mortified. Anyways, So then you know, the lights dim in this ballroom. There's a lot of people up this thing, hundreds of people, and they throw up this video and it's very emotional. It's just like emotional tribute to the school, how much it means to families and all the kids that go there. And you know, I look over at Kate and she sees our kids up there on the screen, and then me, and then you know, so she my wife will she started crying. She'll cry at a barbecue sauce commercial, you know, if it's emotional enough. Anyways, so she's like, you know, she's got the tears well en up, and she's had a few drinking drinks too, And so then the lights come back up, and then it's like, well, who would like to just make a donation? This is not even an auction to bid on anything. And then I get the nut you better put the peddle up and don't it. And so we made a much It was more than it was way more than we agreed which was zero. We're not that's just wow, kid, this is our kids school. You have to Oh dude, I'm telling you it was entrapmentt it was Entrapmant all the free drinks. Plus you'd play an emotional thing my wife, of course.
Speaker 1: And so now we have no money.
Speaker 3: Well now you know.
Speaker 5: What works on her.
Speaker 7: If you ever want her to do something for you, just play an emotional video of your kids.
Speaker 3: I guess I'm telling you, guys, it was entrapmant for sure. I'm still hungover, by the way. Also, sorry, that was a very long explanation of my photos from mom. But that's looked great.
Speaker 7: Where we're thank you, and then mine really quick. My mom made something called laulas. Have you guys ever tried them?
Speaker 3: That kind of looks like a pizza pizza it looks like.
Speaker 7: But it's it's a giant it's a type of and then it has beans, chodiesel me guessel and avocado.
Speaker 3: Is that like shredded chicken? Is that what I'm seeing in there?
Speaker 5: Is that chicken? That's cheese?
Speaker 1: Oh that's the cheese.
Speaker 7: Yeah. But these are so good, you guys, These are bombs. So I recommend you try And when.
Speaker 2: Did you eat this whole thing? I tried to. It's a bigger than your whole upper body.
Speaker 5: I couldn't do it and it's good.
Speaker 2: Wait, so is this the big thing that happened to you.
Speaker 5: Over the weekend? You know, you guys, this isn't it. I did it. I did it, I did it.
Speaker 3: This was a family show.
Speaker 7: Oh no, I got a La Boo boo.
Speaker 2: I got this cost.
Speaker 5: Twenty two dollars.
Speaker 1: Twenty two dollars for a furry key chain.
Speaker 7: Yeah, you know, I was feeling under the weather this weekend.
Speaker 5: I thought I was getting sick. Turns out, I think it's allergies.
Speaker 1: Cheer me up spending money on something that doesn't matter.
Speaker 5: So I feel like that's not that bad.
Speaker 2: You were making it seem like they are.
Speaker 7: Well, like, that's expensive to me because I need to be saving money. Even my boyfriend brought it up this weekend because he saw me online shopping like multiple times, and he was like, you have a problem like this needs like you need to you need to do something.
Speaker 1: You have an intervention.
Speaker 6: How did you get your hands on a La Buo boo?
Speaker 2: You guys, it was so hard.
Speaker 5: I had to start on Thursday. Every day they restock every day, they.
Speaker 7: Restock at seven pm. But I kid, you not as soon as you log into the website. They're gone at seven pm. But the way they do it is like the boxes are opened up for fifteen minutes for each person. After the fifteen minutes are done, if somebody doesn't check out, it becomes available for somebody else. So you have to kind of be on.
Speaker 2: The website just try fresh yeahsh.
Speaker 7: And checking to see if any box has become available. I tried Thursday, Friday, and then Saturday I finally got one.
Speaker 3: It makes me so sad.
Speaker 2: Can I say shout out my keychaving on a little.
Speaker 1: Boob chain keychain.
Speaker 7: Well, it's kind of the same feeling as gambling ground, because you know, I'm like, wait, I think I can get this, like I I deserve.
Speaker 6: One, and I think we are sending the wrong message on the.
Speaker 1: Anything like gambling.
Speaker 7: Oh okay, anyway, really quick, super quick shout.
Speaker 5: Out to Aaron.
Speaker 7: He had commented on my TikTok saying he would trade me a little Boo boo for.
Speaker 1: A Chuck book the JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 2: Ram and I.
Speaker 19: Had the same weekend. I also spent Saturday night at a gala for my daughter's school with all the drinks are flowing, and the things and the video and the Okay, who wants to just make a donation?
Speaker 5: You're not going to get anything for it?
Speaker 19: Oh my goodness, gracious.
Speaker 2: Yeah it was fun though, was it at least fun? Graham?
Speaker 3: Yeah? What No, we had a blast and it was a Our kids stayed with the in laws for the night, so we had a kid free like date night, and we got all dressed up. You see our picture, you know, through we had to get the suit on and my wife for dress and that part was great.
Speaker 1: It was super fun.
Speaker 3: But again they get you with this emotional tribute video and next thing, you know, my wife's giving away what little savings we have to donate to the school.
Speaker 1: We'd even get anything, that's the thing.
Speaker 3: At least at least it let us bid on one of the things, and like I get something to take home at the end of the night. Yeah, all I got was some remorse to take home to look at my account.
Speaker 20: Good morning, GV Show. This is Priscilia from Celerenzo, just leaving a talk back on regards of what Jess did this weekend. Oh my god, Like you know, I second that Taulas is a famous dish from Mexico, specifically in the parts of Ohaka. It's a mush must try. Where did your mom end up getting those Taruda tortillas because I don't know anywhere that sells them. Let me know, thank you.
Speaker 5: It is in Selena's. So if you happen to be in.
Speaker 2: To get a special tortilla, because Jess, you could be the play you bring something back the next time you start selling him.
Speaker 5: You know what, that's a good point.
Speaker 7: Hit me up, DM me if you want your your t you guys, but it's called Hua Market in case you are ever in the area over there, nobody will be that's but I do like the idea of you selling them.
Speaker 2: Out on the street.
Speaker 15: Yeah.
Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine