Speaker 1: You have a global criminal network of crony speculators bribing political figures to manipulate markets, to profiteer, and it's all glued together by sexual compromant. And then at his inner circle you've got this driving force, the same force that created the state of Israel, Roth Charles and the rest of them that engage in this occultic type of behavior. They are a bunch of sexual predators who get off on the destruction of innocence.
Speaker 2: Completely unscripted, unprompted, unplanned. I have the legend Ryan Dawson here to cut through the bullshit. There's obviously a lot of you know, we can spiral into really dark arenas, the Q stuff, and then you got the true nature of Jeffrey Epstein. And I don't think anybody has done better work on this than you, and for a longer time, or paid a higher price probably than you. So thank you for joining me.
Speaker 1: Man. Yeah, and you're right, there is a lot of bs. And we knew that was going to happen. We knew AJ was going to come out and say alive and all that crap. They revitalized old conspiracy theories to try to discredit the very real profiteering and pedal ring that existed and still does. It didn't go away when Jeffrey was murdered. And he was murdered, it's like there's photos of the corpses of his corpse, photos plural with his neck cut. They had multiple autopsies, and people are like, oh, there was like a body swap. You go, just I watched this happen with nine to eleven. It's the same people, the same Charlatans that were pushing like no planes and stuff, the ones saying body swap. And it's like, you guys, if you all Cannice Owens yourselves, there's being gonna be no one left to listen to. And she did that to herself with the maroon shirts and all that other crap. It's like they're poisoning the well and I'm watching it happen like I knew they were gonna coocify this. All that does is it helps the people dismiss claims and go, oh, well, yeah, you're eating babies on a boat. You know that did not happen. Uh, And so they're could let's explain what the file I'm in the files? Okay eleven times some other people I know not in like a bad way. It's like them complaining about me. But just because a file exists doesn't mean that's what the FBI thought. If you you have to look at like who is from? If it's just an accusation being made by any weirdo anywhere, that doesn't mean anything. Like anyone can make up a wild accusation, repeating Q and on crap and stuff, and it will be in the file if they looked at it. The thing with George Bush on a boat is so dumb, like, oh yeah, him and Clinton were together. When when were they together? Where is the boat? What's the name of the boat, what year was it, what day was it, where was it going? Like no details, just there sacrifice and babies and eating poop by the intestine. It's like, and it's from And they even have a conspiracy website in that document, like it's completely made up. And when you repeat stuff like that, it hurts your credibility on other things that are absolutely true, like they were forcing girls into prostitution, and by girls, I mean girls, not women. They had women too. They were engaged in insider trading, they were engaged in money laundering, and this went up to the highest echelons of politics, science and tech and finance, and they're all there, and they all knew about it. And even the ones that didn't fiddle around with kids, maybe they just had sex with escorts or something, which, come on, that's what rich people do. They knew what Epstein and Maxwell and Company and Burnell were doing, and they said nothing and did nothing because they wanted access. And the thing is with was like, well, is it really so bad for let's say, let's say Bill Gates had sex with a twenty eight year old or something. Yeah, it is bad because it doesn't have to be a child for the compromant to be effective. If you're a married man worth billions and someone knows you're having an extra marital affair and you could lose like thirty billion dollars that person now owns you, it doesn't need to be a kid. Well, and said, well, it's so dismissive, like it's really powerful leverage regardless of how old the girl is.
Speaker 2: Well and by the way, Bill Gates also lost a crazy amount of money to Melinda in that divorce.
Speaker 1: So yeah, and she divorced him over Epstein. That's out of her own.
Speaker 2: Mouth, exactly. Yeah, so that's a pretty big deal. You know, I agree with your assessment, and I you know, I did an episode two days ago after spending a couple of days reading the files, and I had never I had never done, you know, the deep dive that you're famous for, until this past weekend when I finally felt like, all right, this is it. I got to really get a handle on this. And the conclusion I came to, yeah, exactly, hell it forever ago I put that out Yep. The conclusion I came to was that, well, well, undoubtedly there was an aspect of blackmail to what he was doing. I think the good metaphor to look at what this is like, even if, even if the majority of them were not actively being blackmailed, A good metaphor for it would be like, if you're a drug addict, do you call the cops on your drug dealer? It's like no, So you don't have to be blackmailed not to dime out your drug dealer. You're just you're inherently compromised because you're involved in illegal activities regardless. So I think I think that's another angle that people haven't considered. It's like, he doesn't have to say I have footage of all of you to have them all basically have a val valve of silence because his network brought such wealth and fame together that it really obligated it kind of insinuated silence instead of demanding it. How many of the people do you think we're actually I mean, I know this is just a shot in the dark, guest, but how many of the people do you think we're actively overtly being blackmailed by video compromont? Do you have any opinion on that.
Speaker 1: It doesn't have to be video? Like what I said is it's my pin tweet. You have a global criminal network of crony speculators bribing political figures to manipulate markets, to profiteer, and it's all glued together by sexual Compromant. And then at his inner circle you've got this driving force, the same force that created the state of Israel. Roth Charles and the rest of them that engage in this occultic type of behavior. They're a bunch of sexual predators who get off on the destruction of innocence. A lot of this kiddie fiddling and stuff was not for the purpose of blackmail. They do it because it's worse than that. They enjoy it. They like fucking kids. They like and that's that's not an adjective, it's a verb. That's what they like to do. As far as like filming people and stuff, it's kind of stupid to they talk about all the cameras and the houses and stuff. You can't use that. If you film someone having sex in your bedroom, you have to now explain why some kid and some other guys in your house in your room, like you're it's like you're now you're compromised too, if you're gonna do that and you're gonna get it on film, like a Kushner style blackmail, because he did do that to his own brother in law and one of his employees. He had a hooker go to a hotel they had they black mirrored them, you know, they they one way mirrored or whatever, and they filmed it and they But you don't use that like by going to the police's stuff. You go to that person's wife or something, and then you can use that because she didn't care where it took place. She knows they went to visit you and da da da da da. But you're risking a lot if in the background it's your living room. So that's not what was going on. They filmed that stuff because they liked to watch it. It was trophy. They got off on it. They're like, look at this one. They would show it to each other and stuff. The reason for all these prostitutes and things is because this is what rich people do, and every single person in that network is extreme upper class. Peter Mandelson, Bill Clinton, you know you got royalty, You've got heads of state prime ministers at Hudbarack. You don't have working class. You know where the working class was. The girls not even working class because zam are eighth graders. They didn't have jobs. That was their job. And they throw money at them. And it's like the girls are put in a position if they refused the money, well then you must have wanted to do it. If you take the money, see you're a prostitute. Like they don't know what they and they take the money because like, well I already had to do it at least I get this. That's probably the rationale little kid does in their head, he should just throw the money at him, but don't go back. They're scared, and there's like their friends are there and they're making money if you recruit, you get more money. This is the exact same model that Robert Miller did in Canada. He had play in the beginning and bring them girls. He ends up getting more professional later. This guy rates hundreds, maybe thousands of high school girls because his career lasted decades and he was doing it all the time. He was He's the hockey bag bathtub bandit. He had a custom made bathtub made in a hotel because he wanted to shave all their hair and I mean like all like arm hair, leg hair, pubes, everything. But anyway, he did the exact same thing. He had girls recruiting each other, groomed him. He paid a lot better than Epstein. At least he at least, you know, at least he wasn't as cheap. But they all know each other. He bought a house from Bromfman, Brompman Finance and Nexium Cult Xium Cults doing sex parties on Branson's island. Branson's all in the emails and the Brompans also in Wesner financed Epstein. So it's like this is the cabal, Like this is the matrix. My generation called it the system. You know, Ted Kuzenski the system. Earlier they used to just say the man or whatever. But this is what we were talking about when people say, I guess the new thing is deep state, right, It's not the deep state, it's the state. It's just the state. Like this is how they act. And DC is full of prostitutes. You could see that with DC, Madam. Do you remember Debord Gene Palfrey, that whole story. Yep, and Dick Cheney was on that list. They have townhous sabel Edmonds talked about this a lot. There's townhouses in DC basically dedicated to this sexual impropriety. And it's just kind of looked at it whatever. And I love with some people like well I went there with my wife. Oh yeah, like that matters a lot of these guys. They're not marrying for love. They married that person because she doesn't care that you do all that. That's why she can be there too. Aba Dubin, there's an email saying Selena has five friends over. This is when she was fifteen. Is Glenn Dubin's daughter, So five other fifteen sixteen year olds maybe fourteen at the house. Invites Jeffrey over. They were there, She was there with her daughter when Bill Gates went to New York. You know what Bill Gates does. He does this clever. It's not even clever. This is kind of common way liars deal with stress is they they tell a half truth. So he goes, well, I never went to the island, Bill, Why don't you say I never went to any of his properties? He can't with you're in New York because we have an email. It's not even this is like a regular email we've had forever of a bill from another employee of Microsoft saying how he stayed late in the night in New York with some very young women. More.
Speaker 2: No, it's very obvious. Yeah, I know crazy. I think what you know beyond the red pulling that comes naturally from this story, and it's such a big story, and I do want to get further into the details, but just briefly to talk about the kind of macro fallout from this story is that we're now watching over the past forty eight hours or so. For the first forty eight hours after it dropped on Friday, the media was basically in blackout mode. They weren't talking about it all. The weekend shows avoided it. By Monday, they started doing now. Yeah, well by Monday they started trickle out stories and now they're connecting him to Putin and Russia right, completely ignoring the Israeli connection, which is all throughout the files.
Speaker 3: Poland says it's looking into possible connections between convicted sex offender Jeffrey Epstein and Russian intelligence services. The announcement came after the US Justice Department last week released millions more files related to the federal investigation into Epstein. Polish Prime Minis Donald Tusk said Tuesday, quote, more and more leads, more and more information, and more and more commentary in a global press. All relate to the suspicion that this unprecedented pedophilia scandal was co organized by Russian intelligence services.
Speaker 1: I could not even get a meeting with Putin. He couldn't do it. He was trying to arrange and he's getting shunned. But he's got a meeting with any prime minister in Israel he wants.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well, he's I think the.
Speaker 1: Western Foundation was created by Haganah. The whole thing is Israeli. I know he's dating the daughter of an Israeli spy. He went to work for Israeli intelligence with Arabi menache and that's how he met Doug Lees. That's where he was introduced to the Rathchild. That's how the whole thing started.
Speaker 4: Polish government think Epstein may have been spying for Vladimir Putin. He's a primeister concerned that Peter Manson may have been leaking state secrets not just to a pedfile American financier, but also a Russian age.
Speaker 2: Oh I know, I know. It's you're you're preaching to the you're preaching to the choir.
Speaker 1: Yeah, oh yeah, the Brompins, the head of the Jewish World Congress, the head of United Jewish Appeals is just giving you money because you're a Russian asset, Like, oh, fuck off with that.
Speaker 2: Like but but here's the here's the silver lining in this is that I think this is a major red pill for for normies. And you know, compared to you, I'm probably considered a normy. But you know, I think this is a major red.
Speaker 1: Pull in that that doesn't that's not a diss on yourself though, Like I've been in on this for almost twenty years. This these people like I think you said this around you and I said this around the same time because I retweeted you when I saw it. Every outlet that's blaming this on Russia, like there they work for the network.
Speaker 2: Never mind Epstein's victims. I mean the fact the matters he could well be a Epstein, could well be a Russian, could be in the Russian spy, and.
Speaker 3: Therefore that that's.
Speaker 1: Like because it's so stupid and you read the articles and there's no, there's nothing there. It's like, well, Moscow has mentioned this many times. I'm like, okay, right, London thirty five thousand times, right, tel Aviv right to that thing is in there a certain number of times. Doesn't matter at all the fact that you're like Cavo, I represent the Rothchilds. I can't get a moody with Putin. Oh, there's some great opportunities in Ukraine. The final modeling agency where they were human trafficking girls out of Ukraine Mother plus one set up by Jean Luke Burnell, the number three guy in the Epstein network. You know it's in Ukraine under their little Jewish leaders. Lozansky uh who is a sexual pervert, there's no fucking question, and a drug addict. He's just sending Ukrainians in the meat grinder, But like, yes, they had Russian girls, they had girls all over Eastern Europe. Why because that's the most beautiful ones they could get home. You know, it's hard to find a ten in America. It didn't take you long to find a ten in Moscow.
Speaker 2: No, or Ukraine for that matter. Well the point, yeah, well, yeah, the point I was making is that I think the major red pilling that's happening for the normies, Like anybody who's paying attention to the story, even in a cursory manner, is going, holy shit. You know, Ryan Dawson's of the world have been right for a decade, and now my my trusted news anchor is telling me that this is he's connected to Russia. All of the evidence I'm seeing says Israel over and over and over again. I just think that this is like, this really is highlighting the depravity of the media and showing, as you described, how they're all part of the network. Ladies and gentlemen. I don't know how many times I have to tell you this. I stand fully, completely and strongly against anti Semitic bullshit, and it's like it's just the immense control over the there that they have, even in the face of just damning evidence that says this guy is Israeli, Like that's a fucking like.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, And by the way, it's one year shy of two decades. I started talking about this in two thousand and seven, you know, and my original YouTube channel was removed in two thousand and eight, So of like six seven eight, when I talked about this the most, they removed it. And I thought it was because of the nine to eleven work. Now I'm not sure it could have been either one. And I just kind of dropped it because the Iraq War in Syria and all these other things just with they pissed me off more. But because listen, the murder is worse than rape. It is, and you got to think, what's the compromont for, Like what are you trying to lean these guys and speculators into doing, you know, And this all ties into the mic and stuff like Peter Manelsson was giving Epstein tips as soon as he can get them. He talked about the bailouts that were coming, and so Epstein would know and him and those little speculators can make money. There's all this tax evasion out of the Virgin Islands. I don't really care about tax evasion. You know, oh you don't want to pay tax is fine because that money just goes to Israel anyway. But in this case it still went to Israel, just directly. It doesn't matter. But like these federations, the Wextern Foundation and all these like Jewish organizations, which they just have the word Jew in the name, it doesn't. It's not it's Israel, like it's it is a state and it is an ideology of racial supremacy, Like fuck these people. But the media, the fact that they're saying, oh, you know, it could have been he might have been a Russian spy, Like oh really, Epstein Maxwell like all that. Who was it the guy that said it's not a Presbyterian problem and I think and Culture quoted him way back then, like yeah, they're all Jews, all of them, which might and the like why does that matter? Well, you know, it tends to be. It tends to be that Jewish supremacists are Jewish. Ah huh, just like most white supremacists are white. Like I wonder why it fits. Well, I mean, don't don't adopt an ideology supremacy for a different team than themselves.
Speaker 2: Sure, And if they do, they're very strange people. But I mean, just just this one tidbit alone, his relationship with Ahod Barck is so profound and over the top that if he were to have that type of relationship with Barack Obama or I mean, he had a decent relationship with Donald Trump, but I don't even think it approaches the amount of Clinton. Sure, sure, but I mean I'm just saying his relationship with Ahud Brock is so over the top. This motherfucker was like living with him for a couple of years almost, I mean off and on. But thirty six visits over a two year period is so profound when you're talking about the top yeah that we know of, and this is the top guy, and he was the top guy in intelligence, the top guy in military, the top guy as prime minister. I mean, he has been the top of Israel for thirty years straight and he's BFFs with this guy and they're still but.
Speaker 1: Put the hood well, you also have to think about that generous Solfaur with Clinton and a hood compromise. There was no way the Palestinians were getting a deal at Oslo acords. This guy, as did you just yet when you had already. Sure have a pedophile ring of Brazil popped and mosaikts of the president of Israel convicted of rape. That's a hood's rain. Yeah, well George Steinberg too, another pedophile like this is back in two thousand, you know, and uh yeah, there's no real social media then. So this the stories I just said didn't get out, but they all happened.
Speaker 2: No ad break on this one, because I love you guys so so much. But if you want to wear the finest merchant all the land America first and fucking only, this feels like an appt so to plug this on a f A f o A f a fi. Yeah, that's right, a fat fo a fo. Poh bitch a f a fo. Go to the website down below. Pick it up Aaronwaterdesigns dot com. Excuse me, aaronwaterdesign dot com. That's with two n's, so e r I n N waterdesign dot com. Grab you a hat, grab you a shirt, be so fresh, and wrap Thomas Massy's number one gear. I'm just kidding. He has not said anything about this show, but he does follow me, so maybe maybe one of these days. All right, guys, back to the show and If you want to support the show, go to Libertylockdown dot locals dot com. I don't give you anything extra. It's just to basically show added support because you love what I'm doing and I appreciate you if you do. Or you can subscribe on x to support me. It's five bucks a month. Again, you don't get anything extra. It's just because you like what I do and I love you for it. All right, let's get back into the show. Did I did I hear you right? Or were you implying that the Oslo Accords fill apart because of the relationship with Epstein.
Speaker 1: Well, when you look at it, well there's a lot of pressure to make that thing fail. But Clinton and Barack are Epstein guys, and that's the other side of the table, and so there's no way that was ever going anywhere. Clinton may have had an idea to throw the Palestinians at bone. Clinton's not dumb. He knows he can leverage this or like, if he pretends even we're gonna make him a deal, these railis will offer him this and that to not make the deal. So then he doesn't make the deal and he gets something out of it. But they had Clinton and when he wouldn't go to war THI Rock, he bombed them during his impeachment proceedings. And this is over the Monica Lewinsky stuff, which is Jewish interned above age that he's sleeping with, putting cigars and are pussing all that. When you get impeached, you have to be impeached and then convicted, so the Senate has to convict after or confirm and that he'd already been impeached but not convicted. So during that time he starts bombing a rock and they all eased off and he didn't get convicted, and then an hour after that he stopped the bombing. He didn't want to war the Rock like that whole thing was because his arm is being twisted by the Israelis to do it because they had sexual compromise on them.
Speaker 2: That's that's fascinating.
Speaker 1: Epstein never let loose with the worst stuff to imagine. So what did Clinton give him personally? We're going to have a subpoena on the twenty seventh and twenty eighth of this month and maybe we'll find out.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well, that's a good question for you, because I mean, I think everyone's trying to diagnose the Clinton's play here, and the Clintons have responded to the congressional hearings demand saying that they want it to be public, which makes me feel as if they're basically calling Trump's bluff. They're saying, look, if we're going down, we're going to bring this whole house of cards down. Is that your read of it? Or why would they want the hearing?
Speaker 1: Still a weird thing because excuse originally they didn't volunteer this information. Right, if you had something on a fucking pedophile, you should say something. But originally they were subpoena and they skipped, which is mandatory jail time one hundred thousand dollars. Fine, yep, fine, doesn't matter to them. The jail does. Then the files drop. Now they're like, okay, well we'll go to the hearing. You're past due on that, okay, So twenty seventh and twenty eighth. You got Hillary on the twenty seventh bill the next day. What I think is more fascinating is going to be eighteenth or nineteenth February nineteenth, less Wesner, it's spend subpoena. Now he's eighty eight years old. He's going to go in there and be like, oh my health, you watch this is what he's going to do. But if he doesn't do that, he knows everything. He financed the whole thing that was his principal money. Cond of it was less wester when the heat too hot on Lex unless they call him Lex like he's Lex Luthor. He kind of reminds me of it. They went to Leon Black and Global Apollo and then third place Probac Glenn Dubin and then others. But Leon Black floated it for years two and he had to step down and was funny is Robert Kraft works for him? And Robert Kraft got popped with happy endings and blowjobs from Massus's in Florida, gets away with it, the girls get prosecuted. He doesn't amazing. It must be nice to be a billionaire. And now he's going around doing this thing about like Jewish hate and stuff, and Dershwitch is doing the same thing. Many a farmer's an anti Semite, Like, dude, the fact that your Jews and you commit a crime, does that mean now when you get prosecuted that you can just yell anti Semitism?
Speaker 2: Did you hear? Did you hear? What his evidence was, he said, he said because Maria Farmer says talks about the Rothschilds. Dershowitz himself said that the reason he knew Epstein was because he was introduced by.
Speaker 1: I know, he's introduced by a Rothschild. I know.
Speaker 2: Unbelievable.
Speaker 1: He is a lawyer for rapists. That's his career, defending Roman Polanski, defending Epstein, defending Tyson. Like what he does is he attaches himself to rapists for some weird reason. Of course, his story changed several times, you know, the infamous I kept my underwear on, Like, no one's gonna forget that story because I made it a meme and a joke for so long. Where he's like, I was there, I kept my underwear on me Like it's like, oh, at least I have my underhear on, like why are you getting? What are you doing? Then he's like, I don't even like massages. And then he's like, I don't even hug he did the Prince Andrew, I don't sweat, I don't hug people. Yes you do. Uh well I went there with my wife again, that doesn't matter. And then he's like, well, I never got a massage in Florida. He has dad. Then Florida part because the accusation was always about Ohio. Did you see how they do this repeat thing. I never did d at this spot and when they had that at the islander at Fida, And that makes the statement true. Maybe he didn't do that in Florida exactly, but no one ever said you did. The victim said that this happened on Wexner properties in Ohio, and you yourself said that you did get a massage and you kept your underwear on. A few years later you said you got a neck and shoulder massage, acting like all your clothes are on. It was just my neck and shoulder. Huh. Well, then why did you say you kept your underwear on the first time, implying everything else was off. I mean, obviously your underwear is on. If the rest of your clothes on, your story keeps changing, then you say you don't do hugs, you never got a massage at a certain place, trying to make people think you never got a massage at all. So he went for underwear on neck and shoulder, no massage at all in Florida. You know he did it. He did, and he's smearing the victims. Norman Finkelstein was right. He called it. We talked. He's like, because he did it, Like, yeah, I know.
Speaker 2: Well there's a big story circulating today and I don't know what to make of it. So I wanted to ask you, and granted, as you said earlier, you know, I don't take any of the claims from twenty nineteen on very seriously. Just because it was already a major national story, right, people started to July like that, yeah.
Speaker 1: It's famous, and this is like I can tell you now because it's kind of done right. A lot of people came to me because if they can get me to say it, then it has some credience, you know. And so I'd listen to the girls and I'd ask him questions. I wouldn't ask him what happened because they all know the massage and the virators, you know, they've heard all the story. So I'd say, like, what color is the table? A green massage table? Like if you don't know and you were laying on it all those times, what do you mean they got to make a guess if they pause for a minute, you know, to google it. And I'm like, okay, liar, keep it moving. How many floors are in the house. You ought to know that what color was the house? It's pepto bismo pink is there's no fucking way you didn't notice that, Like, if you don't know that immediately, you were not there. Well.
Speaker 2: Well, so this email that's been circulating going viral is a twenty nineteen claim. So, as I said, I'd take it with a grain of salt. But the allegation is that that they used to work for Epstein on Zorrow Ranch, which is the New Mexico you know the two yeah, Placilo of state, and the former employee alleges that during you know, sexual BDSM that two girls were strangled and buried on the property. This seems like a claim that's highly provable, so I kind of doubt it. But what are your thoughts.
Speaker 1: You could light are the soil around the property and if you find bodies there, you go like, if you make a claim like that, and I'm like, yeah, that sounds suss. But you know what, there's a way to know sure if there's still bodies there. You can use light ar so they did over Treblinka for example, and see if there's impressions in the ground and if there's two bodies there. Usually they cut their heads off and then what it doesn't matter, like if there's any remains, then okay, you got then then that and it's two and there's two women in there, and you can tell around what age and all that, then those data points connect. If there's not, it's like, okay, is there any other evidence of this? You're an employee? Huh what exactly did you do there? When did this happen? Like what month? If you can remember, like it's details.
Speaker 2: Show show financial track records of you actually being paid by him if you were employee.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean I prove it. You should be able to be probably paid in cash, but like prove you were there, so you should have intimate details of what everything looked like there and stuff, you know, like that would be enough. And yeah, like when did this happen? Because if you know when it happened, you know about when the girls were transported there, and you know where from and da da da da? And what do they not have families or anything? No one said my daughter's missing, like you know, could have been foreigners, could have been like but let's get I don't want to make the answers for him.
Speaker 2: Like what you need say?
Speaker 1: Of course, I like lesay, I would like to be the one the question like, here's the questions you need to ask, and these answers better be this, this, and this, or he's full of shit.
Speaker 2: Well, so you know, everybody in my audience knows.
Speaker 1: I would say. I would say, by the way, when I was talking like victims and fake victims.
Speaker 2: About a fifth or fake Yep, no I believe that.
Speaker 1: About I'm like, sorry, not a fifth, about one in five, about twenty percent or fake?
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, no, that makes perfect sense. Well, I uh, everybody in my audience knows what a big fan I am of Thomas Massey. But I do have a question for you, because Thomas Massey came out months ago and said that he knew of somewhere north of a dozen, probably around twenty different you know, co conspirators or John's or whatever you want to call him, that were participants of the trafficking network, And he said that he was prepared to read the name on the house floor because the girls were afraid to do it because of lawsuits, and that he would have a shield as being in congressman. He has not done that. Do you have any opinion as to why.
Speaker 1: I think because some of these girls, you know, some of these girls gone around and said they saw them turn into a lizard. Sure, you know, Julie Bryant is a nut. She's a very nice person and she's crying on the phone to me and stuff like she's messed up, you know. And what it is they see these like David Ike type theories and they know it can get them attention, and they're like, well, these people will believe me. And this is what I don't think. They started off ling, like they start off trying to tell their story and no one cared. And when they get more sensational, they get all this attention and they get to go on these shows like if I say this, people believe me. Eh, And I'm finally getting recognition. And that's why some of these girls do it. I don't think they're Milicius like she really did know him, Like it is not completely not true that people don't turn into lizards. So you did not see that, and you and you know that you didn't like think you saw that. You're not on drugs, it's not that Well. I'm been talking to him too, because he's been saying Epstein is still alive because I'm a four chan. I'm like, they did not have a body swap. It just had some sixty six year old corpse that they threw into jail. They secretly get out an asset they can never use again, that has heat on him, that is nothing but a liability. And if he's ever seen alive outside that jail until he's dead, you're roasted. There's no upside. There's an enormous downside. He had two autopsies. Michael Baden is somebody that Larry Johnson knows like he's legit said it was murder from looking at the body and the broken bones of the gash on his neck, which contradicts the official story. His brother saw the corpse, Like, why have two autopsies if you're gonna do a jail break in with the body swap and get all the EMTs and all the cops and all the fun of actors or something to go along with the story so he can get out alive. Let's just say you paid the entire jail enormous amount of money and everybody line, you still have the corpse, and then it's like you could have just ended it with you they said it was suicide done. Nope, Mark Epstein goes in gets another autopsy by another guy who's not Jewish, if that's your thing, uh, and said it's murder ye. And there's photographs. There's just fucking dead body. They're like, where's his tattoo? He did not have a tattoo. They would do these temporary tattoos when they did the little Tiki party Hawaiian theme rape.
Speaker 2: Dances and the and the DOJ's photos that they released showed.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well they're just gonna see the photos are fake. All the employees are lyned. It's like the Pentagon thing, like everyone's in on it, like or or he's dead, you know, like that that satisfies everything.
Speaker 2: No, I'm pretty calquestion.
Speaker 1: And it also takes heat away from being murdered.
Speaker 2: Well exactly.
Speaker 1: This is why they mean Epstein didn't kill himself when around because the Kook movement could agree with the real movement. He didn't kill them himself because one thinks he's alive and the other things. He was murdered. He was murdered. Yeah, I mean they paid his cellmate to kill him. It's really fucking obvious. You look at the wounds those align with murder. You knew he wasn't gonna make it the trial. I said, there's no way they're gonna let that guy live. He's gonna he doesn't like jail. He's gonna plea bargain. He'll throw people under the bus to save himself, and they're not gonna let that happen. And the moment they had his money in the nineteen fifty three trusts, within thirty six hours, he was dead. And I said that on shows, and the shows didn't come out that these people, I hate it when it's not live. They sit on it, and I'm like, what do you do when release it? Release it? Release it? They don't till it's too late. I was like, everyone knew he was gonna die. And John like Burnell died in prison or do they think that was a body swap too, and Glenn Maxwell's in prison, whether they just they swap out Burnell and Epstein and leave her there to rot and then she doesn't say anything, like none of it makes sense. They have no counterpoints to what I said. It's just like, well, this one guy in four chan said this seven hours after he's dead, Like, yeah, he probably did see ambulaces and everything rushed to the jail because their most high profile prisoner is dead. No, he didn't see the nurses because he's been dead for a long time. He was dead. There was no he was purple like.
Speaker 2: Well there was. There was really big story today also about that that night is that.
Speaker 1: Jake Shields, by the way, I think he's being honest. He's not lying like Alex Jones does it on purpose. Jake has just been swept up by the you know, and this is what happens when people get red pilled too fast. Yep, they start they go into like super doubt mode, you know, like ever that you know what I mean. Eddie Brabo had the same issue for a while.
Speaker 2: Yep. No, I like Jake too. For the record, I just thought it was you know, funny.
Speaker 1: On that, but like, I like him, he's a g.
Speaker 2: The the big story today. The other big story today that just broke was that, you know, allegedly the last rounds for the guards who are supposed to do you know, wellness checks or whatever on the prisoners every thirty minutes, they stopped doing it at ten forty. At that same minute, give or take ten thirty nine was the report, but who knows was that there was a orange jumpsuit that was seen headed towards the wing that Epstein was held in and then there then he's found at seven am the next morning, but they do no checks throughout the night, so he could have been killed, you know, eleven thirty midnight and then just had his body laying there for seven eight hours.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they discover him after six thirty, and they don't show them going in the room and finding them all, like, oh, the tape minted at six thirty, Like you don't have a new one going from six thirty to whatever. The whole thing sus like the guards were asleep, the cameras didn't work, like they killed him. If he committed suicide, you don't need all that. You could just have the cameras there and he killed himself and you found him, Like the only reason for all that other stuff is because you murdered him. You know you didn't You didn't get him out, because his body's still there. He died from murder. They all knew it. And he hadn't gone to court, he hadn't done it. Like he had a lot, he had a lot of time that wasn't in jail because he could go meet with his lawyers twelve hours a day in an air conditioned room to sit there and talk about the case. He had enough money to burn, he didn't care. He barely spent time in the cell. He had to eat some jail food and sleep there or whatever. You know, he had just met with his lawyers. He had he met with a female lawyer and went into the bathroom, and you know, he was still having sex while he was incarcerated, because he could go down and say, I'm taking legal counsel and we're just both we're going to talk in here.
Speaker 2: Like that's fascinating. Well, a quick question for you, because I agree with your assessment and I've thought for the longest time that he was murdered. But why is Gislaine Maxwell still breathing?
Speaker 1: Because the public pressure when Epstein died was so like, if you did that again with Burnell and Epstein both dying in jail, can't pull that off. And as long as she shuts her mouth, she didn't have to worry about it. But to do that three times, they kind of could get away with Burnell because most people didn't know who he was, and it happened in France, and so they just but everyone had eyes on Maxwell. So if you get rid of Maxwell, after you got rid of Epstein, it's just it's all taken. The system would disappear, and it's just they're like, we're shut it. And then it's like, well, who's she going to talk to? Like she knows, she knows as much as anyone could know about Epstein's ring up to a certain year, but what do you would have got? Who you gotta tell CVS or something like no one's gonna run the story. Look at how much they tried to prevent these files from being released, and these files aren't are nothing compared to the court records and victim statements and stuff. These are just like emails of like oh all the rich people he knew, and jokes and stuff and kind of allude, you know, fucking kids and stuff, and some of the financial like how they profit here in Libya, Like that's a crime that should you know, headshould roll for that. We get some people resigning or whatever. But the earlier stuff we already got the hard way is a lot more damning in my opinion. But Maxwell doesn't know as much on the things he did at Bear Stearns and Tower Financial and the white collar crime. She does know about the ladies Ladies in the night or she definitely because she participated in it according to them. So but that's enough, Like that could damn them. They're not talking to her about it. She's gonna be like she already got put in a minimal security prison. She's bisexual, so she can still get it on with girls in the jail. It's not so bad for her compared to her alternative, which is the grave. So she saw what they did the Epstein and she's like, you're not getting anything out of me.
Speaker 2: Well, and and her best friend Jeff and her father Robert, we're both taken out. So I'm sure she the message has been received. You know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, her dad was thrown off a boat when he tried to blackmail the blackmailers. Uh you do you don't try and blackmail the massad idiot like they'll just do you. How do you how to fix blackmail? Kill the blackmailer? You know, and that's what they did.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Well, question for you then, because it sounds like we both lean in the same direction here. Do you think that at the apex, Because as we've discussed, you know, this is a multifacet operation. It's it's uh, you know, it's weapons trafficking, it's it's money laundering, it's finance, it's parties, it's ladies, it's all this. Do you think that at the apex of this operation is specifically Massad.
Speaker 1: It's Israeli intelligence that they have more than just the Masade. And I know people kind of say they just say Massad meaning all of it, and people do the same thing, they just say CIA. But sometimes it's the NSA, sometimes it's the d IA, sometimes it's is Department, sometimes as Army Intelligence, Navy intelligence, you know, but they all just kind of get globed as CIA. They all globed this on to Masad. I actually don't think so, Like Massad's not that sloppy. They would have done it the first time he got arrested. They would have got rid of him. This he was in Israeli military intelligence, defense intelligence, because they started off in that kind of gray market weapons trade, and then he was supposed to be spying on US science and technology and getting trade secrets for Israel, you know, and you got to go deep because they hand over just about everything already. But we saw that not everything, like the signal intelligence Jonathan Pollard stole that, gave it to the Soviet Union in exchange for Jewish jazz removing to Israel. Stewart knows that, and all these like series of spies, and you look at what he's targeting and who he's targeting, you know, Steven Pinker, Bill Gates, Elon Musk, all these prominent scientists, Stephen Hawking's like they want to know the best and biased brains they had, like all of Harvard's math department. Eric Weinstein was hinting at all this. By the way, he wouldn't say it, but he gave enough dog whistles that anybody that know knew what he was saying.
Speaker 2: Me too, I called it right away.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I was like, oh yeah, he knows. He met Epstein too. I like to talk to him and compare notes. But I think he's afraid. Oh yeah, which, I get it. You know, I do have Actually I know, brother, I do feel a little safer being in Asia, like, well this is hard.
Speaker 2: Well, I know and really like it and respect his brother a lot Brett. So I'll see if I can put that together, because that would be a banger episode to have you guys.
Speaker 1: I do it even in private, Like I'm not looking for cloud or anything like that. Like I just want to I just want to know what he knows and tell him what I know because I think we can figure this out. But uh yeah, he gets it. A lot of a lot of this was just like they had in the lawsuits like staye Plasket lawsuits still ongoing from the VII. It talks about sex for commercial purposes. It's prostitution, which is illegal already in the United States, so it doesn't have to be a child and I think most of it wasn't. But most of what Epstein was doing was moving money around for people. But you know that's a dangerous business, so you want a little bit of leverage to say hey, It's kind of like I keep giving this tried example, but like if you have got a street gang and they're like, prove you're not a cop, shoot this guy, and if you do it now, you're in. So like if you do this with the girls, I know, you know we're solid on these financial crimes that you're not going to blow the whistle or tattle ornyth because you can't. I got you by the balls. So it's more of like an insurance policy than blackmail.
Speaker 2: Yep. It's basically this is the price of entry, but once you're in, you can't really leave the.
Speaker 1: Price of entry. Yeah, to do a little mob twist on it, there's a bunch of mob like Trump's got a bunch of mob figures around. I don't know if you've seen the new nine to eleven film, but I went off on the Steve Whitcoff and Bernard Kerrick and that whole crew, Simo and Cohen and Etim Wertheimer and people who goes right back to Israel again in the JA. The same faction that you know, starting with the son Born Institute is stole nuclear material from the United States. That's who created the Western Foundation and less Westerner that their President's rabbit, Herbert Friedman is right out of the of the UJA, which came out of the Jewish Agency, which is from Stern and Ergon. These same individuals Ted Kullak and these super Israeli, Israeli super spies Hank Greenspun moving money around using they were using gambling wins out of Vegas's cover. For some of it. They laundered money through Holocaust charities because right after World War Two. If you're going to accuse a Holocaust charity of money under his political suicide.
Speaker 2: That's I mean, that's brilliant. It's fucking evil, but it's brilliant to do that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's like, okay, kudos to the level of evil. But uh, that's you know, it is an untouchable business. I'll just say this this show, to be obvious, rewind the fifties. It was even more untouchable because this is when the stories are first coming out. You just can't do that, and so they use all the coust charities as cover they use they would do put things inside of boilers and like actual products, but inside would be a little bit of this, a little bit of that. Uh. They did a lot of things, and they weren't super clever. It's just that Johnson administration let him because they made him president. And see we just looked the other way. And of course he gave us the USS liberty and so on. He wants a damn thing at the bottom of the ocean. Uh, you know, and mcnamaron, these guys like Johnson's the president and Johnson's a Zionist, and he let them steal they were doing. They were stealing beforehand. Kennedy was onto their trail, tried to inspect a mona going They showed him the wrong facilities and stuff. They fucking lied to his face. He knew it. His brother goes in secretly tests the flora and fauna. This is John Hayden Report and Carl Duckett and BA dah da dah. They found ninety seven percent in rich uranium, which only existed in the US noudlist program for nuclear submarines. They know that this came from the United States. Those documents sat classified till twenty eleven. In twenty fifteen, so when Siherst is writing about this, he's like, they didn't do it. Zalman Shapiro said he didn't, so I believe him. It's like the Gray Zone interviewing the dancing Israelis and said, well, they said they didn't do it, Like they said.
Speaker 2: That, I was going to admit to it.
Speaker 1: They're so bad.
Speaker 2: So here, I know we're running out of time. So I got one other major question for you, because you know I've I've always been on the fence as to whether or not Trump was an outsider. I'm fully off that fence now. I think he's definitely an insider, but he's an insider for a different gang than I expected. But the question I have for you is this Trump, if he was always a put on, why why the seven hundred years in prison that he was facing. Why shoot at the guy? Why all of the media apparatchicks, who are all not all, but many of them are under the same kind of power structure of Prosionist influence. Why would they go through all of that only to have him turn around and do their bidding to a level that almost no American president has ever done before.
Speaker 1: It just he's catching up with LBJ as far as the Gaffy beat or a Gaffy meeting, grab your ankles for Israel. It's Trump had this dumb idea like to appeal to his base that he was going to release files on JFK, RFK, MLK and EPSTEIN And he thought he could do this stunt via executive order where they had the stupid white binder. And it was a total non like. They did not release Kennedy files, they did not release Epstein files. It was all performance. But the others are like, don't do that, do what Biden did. Don't even mention any of these files. But the magabase is like, I'm want to see I want to see what happened to JFK. What happened, What happened here, what happened to Epstein? What happened. So they thought, Okay, we'll contain this, keep my name out of it. We'll release some flight logs and you know, stuff like Nick Bryant's stuff, like he had the everyone on the plane, oh whatever, all stuff we already had. They did not anticipate a congressional order from Thomas Massey and co. Telling the DOJ no release these communications, release what you have here on these emails, do this, do this, do this. That wasn't supposed to to happen, and Trump was dumb forever bringing it up. This is why they tried to blow his head off. They're like, Trump, don't you cannot tell the public what happened to JFK. It's us dummy, you know, like you can't say this. But he thought he could do this dumb executive order thing and be done with it. Because he did it. I mean, he went in, he had this thing, it was all redacted, and it just made things worse. That's it. Like the side that tried to kill him, is correct. All you did was bring attention to something that was kind of dead except for your little fanatic magabase. And now they flipped on you because they saw that. They saw a bunch of Zionist influencers with their little white binders. The file is so big it could go. He could cover the entire Statue of Liberty. That's how many papers there are. It doesn't fit in a little white binder. It was such a stupid performative stunt. And I can tell you this, I'd like Massy to do a congressional order on the JFK and RFK and MLK. Right, he promised it. Right, Let's get those files out because they all ninety niner JFK files are out. They're out, but they're predacted, so like it's not ninety nine. You got to unredact. Who cares?
Speaker 2: And we need a congressional action to not just to know j docks, but we need CIA docs too.
Speaker 1: Well, yeah, all of it we need to see. I ain't gonna do it. This is my Epstein shirt. This is the DODA is like just black right right, this is in Dawson, Ireland. But that's what it looked like, and it just made everything worse. And the Clinton's and all are pissed at Trump. Trump used to be a Democrat, so he was in with all these pedal files back then, and it is overwhelmingly lopsided Democrats in there. But this isn't a left right thing. It's a rich boar thing. But they're the ones in this particular circle. Kushner had his own Trump had his own little child pageant thing. He used to walk in the locker room and the girls and stuff. He's a total lecherous pervert, he is. You know. He makes you wonder about Laura Lumer and her ascension, you know, from nobody to shaking hands with the president. You never know, it might be that's Kamala Harris strategy. How you climb the ladder. And all these people that are like, oh, there's no there's no list. In a way, yeah, there's no list. They didn't write them all down and keep it on a notebook. That's who in the world and organized crime and do that, you know, But there's a list you can make, which is what I did, you know, by compiling all the statements from his employees and witnesses and communications and stuff. But you know, Ben Shapiro is a six million denier because they say there's three million files and only fifty percent have been released. That means there's six million files. And he's like, what files? So benside Shapiro is a denier of the six million, it's just beautiful.
Speaker 2: Turn turnabout's fair play.
Speaker 1: He denies the pedocost.
Speaker 2: All right, last question for you, if Russia, if Trump is, if Trump is so, is as compromise as he appears to be, why are we not at war? Boots on the ground with iron right now, Boots.
Speaker 1: On the ground wouldn't work. It's eighty one million people, mountainous terrain. You're not going to be able to invade it like a La a Rock style. They will do an airstrike campaign. And what they're gambling now is they don't know, they don't have confidence in what Ritter calls a knockout blow. And if you don't get the knockout blow and they unleash ballistic missiles on Israel, Israel cannot stomach that. So the kind of internal think they're there. They sent a carrier, they got refuelers. The plan was on these files drop. They got to deal with some stuff. Domestically right now. And I got to say this before I go to like Mantlesen of these guys, Keer Starmer came out and apologized, like, well, you know, shut up, bitch. He didn't get the job in spite of being a sexual pervert in a pedophile ring. He got the job because he's a sexual pervert in a pedophile ring. Like all these people need their computers check for CP you know. And all the attention they gave to other people that Kavanall got accused of rape and stuff, Matt Gates got accused, that Tait Brothers even got accused. There's more attention on that than the Nexium cult. I asked people about the Nexium cult on Branson Island and where they're branding women and paddling them and made them sex slaves, and people got convicted, went to jail. This isn't like speculation. They never heard of it. You say, human trafficker. What's the name in their head? Yeah, like that's what they come up with. It should have been Epstein, it should have been Maxwell. It should have been Keith Ranier. It should have been Peter Nigard, it should have been Robert Miller. It should have been any of the Lee Brothel or the Deveragen pal No, it's it's Andrew Tate. Okay. That tells you all you need to know about these assholes and everybody saying Russia right now like that they're part of the Zionist machine. These are Jewish supremacists and their employees. That's who it is.
Speaker 2: Well, that's so, this is it, this is this.
Speaker 1: Is what it looks like under the cover, Like this is how they talk to each other. They're talking about depopulation, just open like how can we get rid of poor people?
Speaker 2: Yep? And and uh and trafficking and transhumanism and the boys. I mean, it's I gotta be honest with you, Ran, I gotta be honest with you. Ryan. When you and I first met, you know, four years ago or whatever it was, I was not nearly nearly as on the same page as you. Unfortunately history has proven you, you know, as a as a uh. I guess I guess you were, like.
Speaker 1: Why do you make these jokes about like Jewish premacy and stuff. I'm like, dude, when you know what I know, it's hard not to hate them all, Like I don't. I okay, it's not all sharks, but it gives them cover. It's like, if you're gonna be a pedophile and engaging crime, it really helps to be Israeli because you can fleet Israel and just live your life out. Once you get caught, you just go there. It is a safe haven for pedophiles. This is a culture and a state that the majority of the public agrees with prison, rape, with bombing civilians in their homes. Fuck that place, and it's because they got they do have a religion that's killing amelek and is okay with genocide, Like they worship the deity that's a total psychopath. They're like, of course, this is the byproduct from that. What do you think you were gonna get the opposite? I hate that place. That's why I've got boy cut Israel coffee, antiocom dot com. Like I put it on a shirt. Fuck Israel the triangles, like I have the pedophile and like I've said it on radio, I've said it on podcasts, I've said it in books, I've said it in movies. I did a movie on the origin of Israel. I did a movie on what they did in Syria. I did a movie what they did on nine to eleven in a rock. I like, not just like talked about it. I did in depth films It's free. I did one on Trump's sinus ball and chain and his connection and the cushioners and honey traps and all that. And I've been talking about Epstein Blue in the Face and I got until I got my Twitter back in twenty twenty three, it was kind of like, why am I doing this? I'm just yelling into the wind. You know. Occasionally I get on a show like yours or something, but like, I'm never gonna be I'm not gonna be talking to talker. I'm not gonna be talking like they're not they're scared to death. They're not gonna talk to me about this. They'll talk to people who like drifted off and work about it, but they're not going to talk to me about it. So they're never gonna get to the bottom of it. And it makes me wonder, like, do you are you really trying to get to the bottom of it or is this just entertainment for you people? I'm not sure.
Speaker 2: Well for a lot of people, I think exactly right. But I also think that there is like, you know, I've only had a modicum of success. I'm approaching one hundred thousand subscribers on YouTube, but I'm still thinking of myself, Like, fuck, Ryan Dawson, I don't know.
Speaker 1: What I had the second time I got banned.
Speaker 2: Yeah, exactly. It's just like so my point is, my point is with Tucker. You know, he's got so much to lose. I think for a lot of people, they just go even if they're sincere, they still go like, well, you know, I can safely have Ian caroll on, but Ryan Dawson that may be a bridge too far, you know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean he he was on Rogan and they asked him about dancing israelis in Epstein. I'm like, you get the wrong person in the chair man.
Speaker 2: He's a great guy. I gotta say, you love him.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't have a problem with Ian, but I was just thinking, I have every right to be bitter about shit like that.
Speaker 2: No, I get it.
Speaker 1: Why are you talking to this clown? Like because compared to what I know, he's a clown. Like he didn't, he didn't he knows mad and stuff. He knows because he watched me, Like that's why he knows that. Yeah, it's better than nothing like seeing got on That's how I felt. But at the same time, I'm like, dude, I because I know a lot of people who know Rogan and stuff. I know he's been asked. I know he's been told he ain't gonna do it. I said, dude, I don't even have to be on the show. I would meet you in private and give you the information and walk away. You know, you say where it came from. For me, this is all about moving the needle. This isn't like I don't I don't want that heat even actually like I'll just say I'd rather do it, uh like covertly. But and I and there are some people I won't say any name, but there are some people talking about this that I did give info too. And then I just you know, I don't believe it. Who knows for me?
Speaker 2: Like, well, if you guys want to learn more, anc report dot com. Ryan Dawson, thank you so much for coming on the show. If you guys think that we got this right, hit the like button. If you think we got it wrong, leave a comment down below. Make sure you subscribe before you get out of here. Anything else you want to impart with the audience before we cut.
Speaker 1: Don't rape kids.
Speaker 2: Words Words of wisdom from Ryan Dawson. I'm Clint Russell. We're out. Please