Speaker 1: Hm.
Speaker 2: Can you dig as you dig as.
Speaker 3: Ladies, gentlemen, friends, poes, lurkers, regulars, gm O people, organic.
Speaker 1: People, room in battles? Why to what? There's a pattern.
Speaker 4: You start to notice that's right, There is a pattern. Start to notice this once you stop reacting and start observing. Every time the pressure builds believe, politically, economically, something loud, strange or emotionally charged gets pushed to the front. We're getting pretty used to this. Right, happens at a pretty frequent rate these days, and not always fake, not always planned, but always perfectly timed.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 4: New revelations, new panic cycles, new cultural obsessions, new things we're told to argue about. And while everyone's looking sideways or upward, perhaps looking for the space brothers, real power moves forward quietly. These aren't spontaneous moments. They're drafted. They're planned, They're modeled, wargamed, like blueprints on a table before anything ever hits the real world. Troop movements, defense agreements, emergency powers, war powers acts, financial restructuring, policy changes buried in all this noise. You don't need aliens to run a distraction campaign. You simply need confusion and a population trained to chase the next headline, Because right now, geopolitically, things are not stabilizing. No, my friend, They're tightening. They're sharpening, forged in heat fire. Regional conflicts are starting to link together. While they've been together for a long time, but right now, as we speak, they are linking together. Alliances are hardening. Escalation language is becoming normalized. I think we're all seeing that normalization of escalation, and the public conversation is drifting further away from the decisions that are actually shaping the future. So this isn't about one story, It's about the environment. The stories are released into this media maniac zoo that we're all in, this cybernetic feedback hamster wheel where there is a permanent state of urgency, a permanent state of spectacle, a permanent state of psychological redirection. Disclose something, distract the audience, deploy policy assets, leverage power. By the time anyone notices the move is already made. So tonight we're not chasing the shiny object, simply stepping back and looking at the pattern, war posture, media cycles, institutional trust, collapse, and the machinery that keeps all this moving. Because when everything feels chaotic, that's usually when the system is operating exactly as designed. This is boiler Room. I'm Brian maclain. Thanks for joining us tonight. Tonight's theme Disclose, Distract, Deploy. I'm gonna deploy mystical Pharaoh onto the stage here right now, mistical Pharaoh. What's up?
Speaker 1: Man?
Speaker 4: Welcome to the boiler Room. How you doing tonight?
Speaker 5: Doing good man? How are you a great entro?
Speaker 4: By the way, thank you, thank you. I think that you know, the environment that the stories are coming into is sort of the bigger story. You know, it's meta. It's a you know, system of systems, and it's easy to fall down the rabbit holes and forget what's up at the top.
Speaker 5: Man, it is, and it's incredible because the I think that's how propaganda was was done from destruction at someand point back in the days I would say, before the social media, let's maybe call it before twenty thirteen. Sea. Yeah, twenty thirteen was at a different pace, right. There was always destruction, right, but things were coming from news, certain narratives. But now as information or the way you gather information has evolved, right, and now we have more open and field of gathering, which is the Internet and social media and so on. Their their methods of distraction has got more sophisticated, and it had to evolve actually to adapt to this right, to always keep the noise going so that they can distract you from the main event that's happening. So it's it's it's interesting to look at it from that lens too, of how it was in the past and how it is now. I think you're mute, Dasha. I continue.
Speaker 4: Thank you very much so, my friend, and I'm sure we'll get into some of those comparisons tonight. Probably really glad to have you here with us. It's not our normal night. I'm sure many of you have noticed. It is a Sunday night, and Rucus and myself were on Sunday Wire this morning and we figured, you know what, let's just pack the ACR shows into Sunday this week. So that's what we're up to, and I'm going to invite Daniels Spalding to the program next. Daniel Spalding joined us once again. He was here with us last week. If you missed it, it's up there in the archives, so go check it out. Our website, of course, is Alternate Current Radio dot com. Daniel Spaulding. Welcome back to the boiler room. How are things in South Korea this? Well, I guess it's a fine Monday down there now, right, it's not a Sunday like it is here.
Speaker 2: Hello, good to be back.
Speaker 6: Yeah, not much going on over here.
Speaker 4: You're like Geograph, a lot further away from a lot of the crap going on than some of us are right now. Huh.
Speaker 6: Indeed, Yeah, although I think you're being a little too negative there hasher. You could be having fun with Cash Betel drinking with the hockey team there in Rome.
Speaker 4: I'd somehow, Daniel, I did not get my invite to any of the parties. I don't know. They must have got lost in the mail.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I guess you know. Finally Cash Patil got invited to a party.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's like political revenge of the nerds right now, I guess.
Speaker 6: Huh, Well, it's the one party he actually wants to look into, since he doesn't want to look into these other other ones that have certain documents surrounding them.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, the PDF network. What pdf documents growing around? Yeah? I think we catch your drift there, all right. Cool. Uh, let's see here, do I add rucus to the stage. It doesn't look like he's quite back from there yet, so I'm gonna go ahead and bring the one and only, very lovely keeper of all things Whiskey Tango Foxtrot, and then we'll get Rucus on after we get Spoor here, spor. Welcome to the boiler room? Am I doing?
Speaker 7: I'm doing great and happy to be here.
Speaker 4: Yeah. Yeah, it's great to see you and your your image. Your avatar image is pretty sweet. A lot of people commenting on it.
Speaker 8: Cool.
Speaker 4: Thanks, yeah, yeah, absolutely. Let me get Rucus aboard here, Sport, and then we'll break some ice and gets started here. We've got the Ruckus among us as well. Ruckus, what's up man? Welcome back. I feel like we haven't done this in forever, right right?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 9: Sorry, I'm just I hope everybody knows that we're alive, because I'm trying to make a post right now, but that's not really working. Oh well, yeah, hi, how's it going? I can't even see myself. I'm so sorry. I'm a little discombobulated. They must have hit me with a space weapon or it's the UFOs or something.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, you're you're that's okay, man. I'm actually scrambling a little bit right now too, because I am going there.
Speaker 9: I see it the.
Speaker 4: Wow. Okay, so I think you had some drop out there, man, But I think we're back and all good here. I'm a little discombobulated too, because I'm going to my X right now and grabbing the broadcast code so that I can throw it on our web page. Because X has been experiencing problems with live video feeds, so I want to make sure I capture it and boost it to my timeline. Otherwise it just won't show up there. It's pretty frustrating. There we go, Okay, show page.
Speaker 9: I'm just having tech I'm having internet issues here.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I can hear that. Man, We're getting some crosstalk and some stuff going on there.
Speaker 9: That's not good.
Speaker 7: Yeah, that's weird, scause I don't hear.
Speaker 2: It.
Speaker 4: Seems like we're seems like we're got pretty low latency right now. So let's let's carry on. We'll break ice and uh, I'll go around the room and ruckus. Let me know, just send smoke signals if you need to drop out or something. Latency All right, let's break some ice, spore, What do you have for us tonight? If you want to give me a little bit on ramp here to bring it up.
Speaker 10: Let's know, yeah, I got I'm actually took two and they're both from Ruggets and they're both from China.
Speaker 5: China, China.
Speaker 8: Oh sorry China.
Speaker 10: Uh will you start with the second one that I've put into your text there?
Speaker 2: All right?
Speaker 4: Okay, so this one comes to us Ruckets suggested it and it is posted on the uh the X y old X from a Lord Bebo so and Lord Bibo says. China's online shopping portals use AI to fully generate the speech and picture. The model just stands there with a static face. The future is here and it's weird. Let's check it out, all right and put this on the screen. Turn audio on so everybody you can hear it. Here you go. Audio not super useful unless you're no Chinese. But you can see on the screen there. Wow, how trippy that is. It's like there's quite literally just a girl, a girl in front of a green screen doing nothing but holding up I don't know who was that faver softener. That's crazy. I mean, you think about how much work used to go into setting up a little you know, QVC style production like that, and it was like you had to have all these people. Uh, this guy looks like she could do it at home with a phone and a computer.
Speaker 7: I think it's pretty freaking amazing.
Speaker 8: And scary.
Speaker 4: Yeah, a lot of jobs, job security questions start happening right there.
Speaker 10: Right like why, I mean, why you didn't have her stand there with the product?
Speaker 8: Like that's not gonna be needed soon, you know what I mean.
Speaker 10: I mean we're already seeing like a ton of commercials that just don't even have human beings in them.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I reckon, we've been seeing those for longer than we know too. The more I look at some of those, particularly the pharmaceutical industry commercials, and like, are these even real actors? I don't think they are. I think they're generated Pharaoh. What do you think, Man, that's an interesting use of technology, and you could maybe see how that might I don't know, be industry changing perhaps.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I've seen I've seen that actually, uh or quite a lot. And now yeah, definitely, I don't think we'll need someone holding a product really anymore. But is it is a thing? Is it's uh, at some point it's it's it's all going to be We're going people are going to reject it.
Speaker 8: That's what I happening.
Speaker 5: What's happening right now is even employers, right because everyone is noticing like, oh, go write me report, and everybody just go to freaking chargept, right and they just write a report for an hour.
Speaker 4: Right.
Speaker 5: So now a lot of companies and places, right, they are enforcing rules again, it's actually just using AI just to create just content.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 5: So if you want to use this as anything, that's completely fine, right, But but you can see the sentence created that the sentence uh formation is different, right, and so on, and it's it's just generic stuff that that everybody can generate, right if you're actually not writing your own thoughts on it. So where I'm going with this is as as now people are saying, no, no, no hold back from the it's not just use jug BT just to write just to write fillers.
Speaker 4: Right.
Speaker 5: People are going to say, why am I watching an ad is just being created by AI? Right, It just there would be no creativity from a sense of like people will create that human touch that create creative human mind that are not necessarily going to be generated from AI. That witty like you know, commercial that's maybe some time actually like politically incorrect, right and actually create advoc and so on. So I think as a technology, it's definitely it's it's you know, video creation now is just becoming really very fine too, and I was going to continue being fine toune and and and you will see the same also in Hollywood, right. I think that that age of like just bloated, like just pure cgi recreated garbage, right, was like some movie starters getting paid like for just doing nothing. I think all this is going to be reshaped as well. And and but still there will be a spot for still the human creative aspect that you don't see like.
Speaker 8: A counterculture, right, like.
Speaker 5: Well, it's not even that, it's more of like I was watching a show yesterday just to show a video on like uh on on just Eyes, White Shot, and how it took like four hundred days to film it because he would just keep repeating every freaking scene, right because in his head there is a vision, right, And I think the I don't think you're going to get that with AI. That's I think that's what people are going to pick up on. And and you're going to have like high end value, which is going to be human created and you're going to have cheap, let's call it Chinese AI manufactured crap. That that's my thought.
Speaker 4: So so just to play Devil's advocate here, you know, because there is obviously loads of AI slop and it's you know, people are getting adapt at recognizing slop and recognizing, you know, something that's meant to be confused with actual footage. But there is also this this other group of people who are creatives, you know what I mean, Like there are people out there arguably more creative than you know, the guys that make Marvel movies or whatever, but they just look if you look at the credits on the CGI, like Marvel movie or you know, big budget movie, it's like, you know, five hundred animators, four hundred shaders, three hundred modelers, you know what I mean. It's like it's this entire industry of people like that the common creative mind might never have access to. But if the common creative mind was technical enough to like really understand how to use you know, seed dance or whatever, you know AI they're working with to make video, and then they have an idea of how to cut films and write scripts and do story you know what I mean, like they have the potential to now do something. It's kind of like AI assisted music production, Like you can prompt it to make you a song that sounds like this, and it sounds, you know, passable, but it's kind of trash. But if you actually know how to write some riffs and you know, sing a couple melodies, you can have it clean it up and it still sounds like you and it's still basically the idea that you had.
Speaker 5: Absolutely, absolutely it gives tool that people to use. But but here is my point about this, especially that video creation, I don't think this is going to be It takes so much processing that I don't think it's going to be open. Like for you to render something like full length that that's actually long movie. I think that's gonna cost a lot of money, and especially as a fine tune. The the models, they're not going to keep it to you for free, right. I think I think that the monetization model is going to get uh stricter.
Speaker 4: I would say, oh, yeah, that's gonna mush.
Speaker 5: Cost a lot of money, right, that's going to.
Speaker 4: Mushroom into something with like its own whole financial ecosystem.
Speaker 5: Correct, right, Right, So it's still going to cost a lot of money. But yes, to your point, it's just going to be a different tool to create it.
Speaker 4: So like so, so my idea is like, yeah, that's cool in all, but five ten years from now, those particular ais might only be affordable by the big studios or something like that.
Speaker 5: That's right, that's right, And that's how it's gonna involve.
Speaker 4: I got you. So the rug pull, another giant technological rug pull. Here's the wonders of the Internet and free speech everybody. Thirty years later, we're just gonna pull the rug. You're not allowed to say this and do this, so you know.
Speaker 5: Well and yeah, and maybe in the beginning right now, and what we're seeing it's more democratization for fine tuning. And once it's fine tuned, you will see that gets pulled away and then more of the financial model will come into play.
Speaker 4: Yeah yeah, all right, let me let me go to Ruggus. I'm to get Ruggus's opinion on this and get a good audio video check here. So what do you think, man particular? Start with the video we just saw, because you're the one that dropped that.
Speaker 9: Well, I mean, I guess it would be useful for me since I was dropping out. I don't know. It makes no sense to me. Why the person would there the human? Why do you even need the human? I hate to say that. Is that the point? Maybe, like maybe it's like maybe people are supposed to be like, what are you doing? That's a waste of like just skip the human. I don't know. It makes absolutely no sense to me, But I mean, good on them. Maybe they're just trying to be like nice because they know the machines are replacing everybody. They're like, we got to give them something to do, so I guess you can just stand there and be like, okay, we get paid, all right. It's absolutely mind boggling to me. Now as far as the other stuff is concerned, who are we kidding here? We've all seen that movie Idiocracy, right, So I think the future generations are going to eat the AI slop like his breakfast, lunch, and dinner in their compods. I think they're going to be just fine with it. They don't seem to. I think that there's a new generation of people who have been let's just say, physically altered to a certain degree. In addition to all the other environmental factors and the brainwashing and the propaganda, and I can't even imagine what it's like for kids to be raised from baby to adult with all this stuff, the technology, and then all of this stuff that's coming next, you know what I mean, like all of the things, and now we're going to assume we're not that far away in our lifetimes. We're going to have generations that are born into quantum computing, you know what I mean. It's so it's like, I just I don't think that the human intelligence or appetite for human originality will persist as the generations continue. I hate to say that. Oh my god, I'm black pilling myself. I'm probably about to do it again with this next comment. I also believe, yeah, yeah, sure, the we're going to get squeezed out of access to the ai AI, but I don't think it's going to be from the usual suspects. It's going to be from the other usual suspects. So it's not the big tech bros that want to make a shit ton of money. It's going to be the government that wants to regulate it in the name of China. But they're in league with the big tech bros who we're going to get a little nice, juicy military contracts.
Speaker 4: Great. Great, What about you, Daniel, what do you think about you know this tactic and you know AI tactic and everything it leads to.
Speaker 6: Well, in regards to the specific clip that you showed, I do I can see that being useful if you're someone who has to do a lot of Zoom meetings and aren't too thrilled about it, that it can put that little filter on make it looks like you're enthusiastic and cheerful for the boss and the Zoom meetings. So I suppose it does have some practical value in as far as that goes. But I mean as far as these videos and stuff designing for like Hollywood and all that kind of stuff, I just honestly don't have enough knowledge about that topic or honestly much interest because it all, you know, it seems like Hollywood is all Marvel slop and then people are just using AI to make more Marvel slops, So like I don't I don't really have much hope in it either way.
Speaker 4: Dude, isn't that crazy? Like I'm on this week and I just begrudgingly going there at this point, Like, Okay, get the temperature check here, and I'm seeing I log in and it's like, oh, I see a atrocity, I see a war, I see in a potential war, I see a sy op. And then I see John Wick fighting Superman and George Washington in a street fighter match with Donald Trump, and uh, you know, cats beating people up with soup ladles and stuff like this. It's it's just like, oh my gosh. And they're telling us we can't afford Ram. They're going, yeah, your Ram chips just you know, quintupled in price. But look at all this cool stuff you have, isn't it crazy?
Speaker 6: But I, you know, I, you know, putting my little conspiracy cap on, you know, how much of that stuff is allowed and indulged so that they can later say, oh, look, the common man is just wasting all this stuff, making low IQ slops. So we have to kind of domistical Pharaoh's point kind of gatekeep it and you know, put us subscriber yeah, you know, expensive subscriber accounts and stuff, so just to sort of minimize all of this, just just mountains of stupid low IQ on original slop.
Speaker 4: So much. And there's it's funny too because Pharaoh, for example, he dropped in a creative piece that a young woman did that went viral where she kind of like filmed in her her condo, you know, like as though she was doing a like a space movie.
Speaker 7: You know.
Speaker 4: It was like zero G She's by the washing machine and all this, and it was like it was super creative. You know, it was just like in and of itself by itself, it was a fine piece of film, a fine piece of art, you know. But then I had to be the dick that was like, well what if they just dump it into Sea Dance two point zero and the next thing, you know, there's lasers and computers and all that stuff.
Speaker 6: I'm sure it does it it's uses and I think you know, obviously, if you're a studio, just on a practical level, you you know, you'd rather save money than waste, you know, tens hundreds of millions of dollars for these expensive you know, CGI crews and everything else. So like if this, you know, just that's just the nature of the game on some level, you know.
Speaker 2: But people want to save money.
Speaker 9: But but you know, yeah, you're doing the celebrities, the actual actors. It's more than just like the fancy space background and the lasers and the computers. I think there's a bigger elephant in the room.
Speaker 2: Oh, I don't disagree.
Speaker 6: I think it's I'm saying there is that one level to it where there is just capitalism or whatever where people want to save money.
Speaker 2: But yeah, then there's going to be But as.
Speaker 6: We all know, this is is sort of a bird with two wings, and it's not just one thing. It's also all of this kind of yeah, getting rid of the human element entirely, not just on the you know, on the level of the actors, on the level of directors, on the level of you know, the scriptwriters, whatever.
Speaker 2: It's just going to be.
Speaker 6: You know, you can just completely have a computer do all aspects of it. And they already have AI actors, don't they, you know?
Speaker 10: Yeah, Yeah, And honestly, we've been talking about this for like over a I think a decade now, because I think Jay brought up the Congress to us that the movie back in like twenty fifteen or sixteen, where uh you remember the actress's name.
Speaker 8: Brian.
Speaker 4: Robin Wright.
Speaker 8: Yeah, robin Wright.
Speaker 10: She was basically this famous actress and like like died or went to like another dimension or something like that, and they took her entire being and made her still like they.
Speaker 8: Just like basically like put her in a like.
Speaker 10: I mean, they took like all of her aspects of her being and her voice and everything, and they made her be the front woman actress for like the current time. And I mean they did that with Princess Leiah. Didn't they do that in Star Wars after?
Speaker 4: Yeah, we've seen this a number of times now, resurrections of actors, you know, their likeness used.
Speaker 8: Yeah, and it's not like something like people. I mean, from my understanding, it's.
Speaker 10: Not like like Princess Leiah like or I can't remember her.
Speaker 4: Carrie Fisher, thank you.
Speaker 10: Carrie Fisher actually signed away and said, yeah, you can use my body image and my voice and my hair after I'm you know, past, It's like there's no like legislation in place to like protect that at this point, it seems yeah, go ahead, Daniel.
Speaker 6: Sorry. I seem to recall, not with actors per se. I seem to recall something about like musicians for instance, being you know, having to sell the rights to their voice so that they can auto generate, you know, songs later and attribute it to that particular artist.
Speaker 2: And it's just AI general.
Speaker 6: You know, it's like they took the original person's voice but then trained the AI to do it, and then they can just claim it's that artist later down the road who you know sang that song again in quotation saying that song. And it's going to be the same thing with actors. They'll sell the right to their image, yep, and then you'll see so and so actor and such and such movie, but they're not really there. It's just a completely i A generated image of that actor actress.
Speaker 4: At some point there there was a ah, I might have a bookmark. I don't know, let me see if I can spread my brain wet enough to find it while we're live tonight. But there was an actor, a famous actor I just saw this this week, who made a post on X and said, hey, my fellow A list actors, if you're thinking with your brain, you or go license your your likeness, your voice, like they're saying it flat out now, like people are realizing, holy crap, like this this is actually real. And when when you know Bruce Willis got afflicted with what he's dealing with right now. We were covering all the stories about him and his likeness at the time, and there were people that were sort of alarmist about what was put out and saying that, you know, Bruce Willis had basically done what Robin Wright's character in the Congress had done, But when we dug into it, it wasn't quite that extreme, you know what I mean? Like, but there was there are deals being made, and I would wager that Carrie Fisher and or Carrie Fisher, whoever's you know, in charge of carry Fisher's estate, did sign away. You know, kind of saw that, you know, the writing on the wall, and probably thought, you know, you're not gonna be around forever. You might want to increase your legacy by signing on the dotted line and letting us scan your face and scan your voice and have all this, you know, your personal data, so that we can recreate you. I doubt that was the case with the guy that played the admiral or whatever on the star Cruiser that they brought back when he passed away. I don't know if they had the digital means to bring him back. I'm curious about him. I can't remember that actor's name.
Speaker 10: But do you really think it's about like the legacy or is it about the money? That they'll continue to make.
Speaker 4: Well that's how they that's how they would pitch it to an actor. Right, you want to keep your legacy going, you want to keep earning money for your kids and your grandkids after you pass away.
Speaker 10: Then like what type of person I guess it might be a lawyer or something like that that's going to benefit from that legacy, Like because obviously with Carrie Fisher, I mean that's Star Wars movie made a ton of money.
Speaker 4: Right, the whole franchise is highly valuable, like in ad Nauseum Forever apparently.
Speaker 2: So it's like it's the Rogue One movie.
Speaker 4: Yeah, we got a couple of good stories out of there, a couple of good storytellers in there here and there.
Speaker 10: So it's like the whole franchise goes like, well, Carrie Fisher is in her like later years, Like the whole franchise like has like certain people that are just like, you got to sign this.
Speaker 7: Because they know that they're going to get a ton of money off of it. And she's like, ah, well, okay, yeah, it's my legacy.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I mean it's it's it's hard to know for sure, but it's easy to imagine situations like that, where like, for I would wager just you know, spitball in here, but I would wager for a list actors, it's like their their agent, their manager, their social media manager, their PR person, and their accountant you know, and their lawyer like those are, and their best friend like you know, there's probably a circle of people around them who are have titles like that, and those are the kind of people that will like look at a contract and go, yeah, you should totally do this, you know what I mean. It doesn't have to be some transhumanist thing that they're agreeing to or something like that can be very practical, I would imagine.
Speaker 7: But right, oh, sorry, I say one thing. So, like I mean, we have.
Speaker 10: All these like legendary actors and musicians that have passed, you know, Prince David Boi, et cetera like that are not having their images or voices you know, double and used by I guess the digital twin or whatever you want to call it. Do you think that maybe she actually did sign something to have that before?
Speaker 4: Yeah? Again, like I do think that she or whoever runs her estate definitely signed something like that. They wouldn't be able to do that. But it's so weird to say that they wouldn't be able to do that in that Hollywood movie. Yet I see everybody doing that every day on X Now. I mean, this is going to come to a head at some point. But yeah, as far as like old school Hollywood's concerned, someone in her estate where she herself definitely signed away those rights.
Speaker 9: I get what you're saying, but I think they already did sign I think it's part of the stuff that they already sign.
Speaker 4: Yeah, they could have been signed away in nineteen seventy.
Speaker 9: Four, right, Yeah, I think what I'm just guessing here also spitballing, but I have a sneaky suspicion here because of the way these people do these things, right, I'm sure you guys would agree. So they already signed away that the studios own this person's portrayal of the character for whatever reason. So, however they have that originally worded, they can now argue in a court of law with their new legal lees that that applies to the AI digital represent I'm guessing that they don't have to present anything new. It's just as the technology has changed. The way it was originally worded. Probably is a little forward thinking. If that makes any sense.
Speaker 6: Right, Like they own their likeness in whatever move the character.
Speaker 9: Yeah, because they think their hair is I.
Speaker 6: Think like in the case of that Star Wars movie, Rogue as Rogue one, and they brought back Tarkin, you know, the moth tark and from the original the first Star Wars movie, first made Star Wars movie, and they used I guess they used specifically they had an actor, but they you know, used CGI and stuff to regenerate his The face of the act was that Peter Cushing, I think is the actor. Yeah, to read Jet But they but they could only use his likeness from the if I recall the situation correctly. They could only use because he had already passed away by that time. But I guess they were able to say, like, oh, we have his likeness from the original movie and we can use that to sort of use CGI and generate you know, a likeness of him for this movie. But they couldn't go outside of that to other material that he was in. And that might be the same case with Kerrie Fisher whomever that Oh, we have rights to your likeness from within the context studies movies, and we can use that as a basis to generate these things, and it was yeah, like like ruckus that these are probably things that were baked into their contract decades ago.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, so.
Speaker 5: What what what what's the meaning of actors at that point of time? Right? Why do we care about those specific actors or even images? And think about it? What makes an actor famous or over the other actor? Right, it's persona, it's it's how good they act and so on. So if it's all what it is just an image? Two things. Number One, you're either going to be stuck in the past of those who are known, But then the newer generation don't even know these these old actors, right, And we can with AI. You can even generate better looking actors that can give bitter feature that attracts those younger generation. More so, it's it's it's becomes useless even buying from them anything.
Speaker 9: There's a folly created from its birth. AI actress, I think her name is Lily. Did we talk about it on this Yeah?
Speaker 3: We did?
Speaker 9: Ye what I thought?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 9: Okay, So there's that instance, and I think that that's the studio's response to this phenomenon. It's interesting to me. Somebody might want to double check me, but I do remember seeing recently headlines. The update to that seed Dance phenomenon is that there was an outcry and a cease and desist, but it was coming from the SAG from the Screen Actors Guild. It wasn't coming from the studios. Somebody might want to double check me on that, but I'm pretty sure that sounds at least that the wave of people who were pissed off were led by the actors, not the studios. So again, I tend to believe that the studios don't seem to care. They're just sitting on the sidelines waiting for this, and they could easily because is their intellectual property. At any point, they could like Okay, so, like everyone was mad about the napster thing and people legally downloading music through torrents and videos through torrents and all that stuff, right, but well, the ultimate solution and they're like, all the artists and the record labels aren't going to make any money. Boom along comes Spotify, Pandora and all these paid subscription services, and you know, it's fine. It's a totally different experience, right, but it's it evolved. I think the same thing will happen with the studios with their their AI actors and intellectual property. They'll be able to use the seed dance to make a kick ass fight between Brad Pitt and Tom Cruise, but not us Cleaves, you know. By the way, I posted something the other day on x thinking about this. I was like, it would be pretty funny if the celebrities themselves, like Brad Pitt, started making his own viral AI slot videos of the people who are making the viral ace I slot videos of him, you know, or something like that.
Speaker 4: That would be some excellent reverse double reverse, inverted meta trolling right there by.
Speaker 9: The celebrities just making AI videos of like random people that they see on the streets that be hilarious.
Speaker 4: Right, Like they could do like like a takeoff of the South Park episode with the fat gamer guy in his mom's basement, you know, make an am I slop videos of him or something like that while he's on a yacht with a chick or whatever.
Speaker 2: Well, that's gonna to ask recus.
Speaker 6: Do you think maybe the studios indulge it because this helps train the AI and then later on they can come come back swooping later and use all of this sort of extra training for the AI to you know, have better AI movie designing technology.
Speaker 9: That's a tricky question for someone who believes that the military has been sitting on like fifty to one hundred years worth of an advanced version of AI and a lot of our reality is fake. So I don't know.
Speaker 5: Probably yeah, I think it's going to cut their coast down.
Speaker 4: It should. I mean, look at the amount of people as it takes to do CGI, and if you, I mean, some of the AI slop is just as good.
Speaker 5: And it's not just that it's managing personas managing like you know, dealing with like egos of actors, right, that's so much easier. Oh my god, you to just do that with the program, dude.
Speaker 4: Yeah, tell me about it. We know some actors. I could tell you some stories. Sage in the chat says that would be amazing. I helpe the actors get that creative. So actors out there, I mean, Brad Pitt, you just got called out on boiler Room, and our audience wants to see you instantiate Ruckus's ideas, So you should do that. But you should definitely contact him first and let him help you with it, because he's probably better at it than you.
Speaker 9: Also, the other thing is real quick is like people forget like when we joined social media, there was all that fine print that most people didn't read that said that the social media owned our likenesses.
Speaker 4: Anyways, Yeah right, and think about you know what you were just asking there, Daniel. Also, it's like people are putting their story ideas into AI right now, So like that's all getting captured somewhere. And I'm sure in the terms and services you should expect that whatever you put in there, you know, it's not necessarily yours anymore once it's in there. So just think about all the harvesting that the AI agents can do in its larger database of all its users to pull creative ideas for stories. I would guess in the next thirty years we're going to see a lot of people on the Internet just looking like they're wearing a thick ten Folt hat one that was my story. If they stole my story.
Speaker 6: Well, well I think that's that kind of gets lost in a lot of this too. It's like, how much of AI is just old fashioned data collection?
Speaker 4: Yeah right, stealing stealing ideas, Huffman says Alternate Current Radio. Have you ever seen metal gear solid? The metal gear solid two video of the AI warning that Rayden is given. Yeah, I do kind of recall that, not only from playing it, but also from looking at it as sort of a predictive programming aspect. I think in twenty twenty and twenty twenty one, I don't know why we did a lot of video game cut scenes. There was at least a couple episodes where we were looking at some cut scenes from Metal Gear Solid to what else did we have we had There's a classic in there that had so many good video clips, but it was like a lot of it was in a science fiction manner describing what we were seeing unfold around us. It was bizarre. So yeah, good, good shout there, huff.
Speaker 7: Y'all.
Speaker 9: Back in the day when I was at TNT harry More, it's just one of the I think shows where I got a chance to meet Terry Wolf. I got to be on air with him quite frequently. He's a good dude. But he wrote a book entirely about the plot that was in that video game, and he's brought up many times that video that you mentioned there, Daniel, So I know the clips are out there. A lot of creators like TikTokers and YouTubers and ex people had pointed out the bizarre, like, let's just put it parallels with the plot that you're you know, in that video clip in that video game. It's pretty wild, especially nowadays. You're like, whoa man? Whoa mind blown? Yeah?
Speaker 4: Yeah, let's see late comer. How do you folks? How long does the stream start? Forty three minutes and fifty three seconds ago, So you know, if you back it all the way at the beginning, put it on two speed, you might catch up with us before the show ends. But yeah, welcome to the stream. Okay, So I think we have a one more icebreaker here from spore Spore. Are you still here? And can you be one more for us?
Speaker 8: Oh?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 8: I mean, I don't know if we need to do this.
Speaker 10: I mean, because I feel like there's a lots to talk about, but I found this one actually made.
Speaker 8: Me laugh out loud.
Speaker 10: Another one from Adam ruck is if you could put it a video, that'd be great.
Speaker 4: Okay, Well, we'll let this one speak for itself.
Speaker 10: Apparently this is some sort wait wait, maybe you should just just the description.
Speaker 4: All right. A trend among young people in China for fear of obesity and in order to feel full, they place a plastic bag over their mouth while eating. I don't know. It may sound strange, but you know, sounds safer than certain things people are injecting into themselves. Le's see what's going on. Oh my goodness, and really that you strana?
Speaker 2: And is the commerce.
Speaker 4: Plastico and lebo? Sounds like the wrong language for this clip is comp Okay. I feel the need for our audio listeners to just describe what're seeing here briefly. Chinese people apparently covering their bocas I mean, their mouths with cellophane and putting an enormous spite of food in there and then just pulling it out. Oh this guy locked put a lock? This is getting strange. Wow, Okay, I don't.
Speaker 5: Know y mouth chesty gross? Did they just call them fatsu? I heard the word fatsu in there somehow.
Speaker 4: That's that's Spanish for gordo.
Speaker 5: Okay.
Speaker 2: As I'm stuffing a piece of pizza in my mouse.
Speaker 4: Do you have your cellophane though, Daniel? Are you putting it in cellophane?
Speaker 2: Unfortunately?
Speaker 4: Not some good comments here. That's a lot of microplastics.
Speaker 10: Right, I'm seriously like I was thinking about it, like because one of the things that hegra and I really like to eat for dinner is gradspread beef. But it comes in it's like it comes in like styrofoam and microplastics, and I'm like all concerned about like the fact that it's like wrapped in this and these people are literally putting plastic between their food and their faces.
Speaker 8: Like it just seems this.
Speaker 10: Is so insane, like it maybe I also think about like back in the eighties, like I think I don't know most of you guys probably remember, like there was like a just like big thing going on about anorexia and blamia and like the girls, like I don't know in my high school, they're like, we think.
Speaker 7: We figured it out. You just kind of chew it up and spit it out.
Speaker 10: So I'm gonna eat as many oreos as I could possibly eat, but you're not actually eating.
Speaker 8: It's just like chewing on them, enjoying the flavor, and then spitting them out.
Speaker 7: It's like, but what is the point with this, like plastic?
Speaker 8: I mean, this is even real.
Speaker 4: I mean you don't even get to taste it.
Speaker 10: You don't get to taste it, you don't get to enjoy it in any possible way.
Speaker 6: It's just like, I just is it just like some kind of gag like people just having goofing around having fun?
Speaker 4: Or is it like the.
Speaker 2: Kind of Westerners not understanding the joke right?
Speaker 8: Like is this real?
Speaker 4: Like exactly like TikTok challenge.
Speaker 9: I mean there there there does appear to be some sort of context taken away from it and then slept with this like click baity. I seriously doubt that how the label, how how the video is presented is what's going on here. I think it might be something else going on. And then like the addition of the weird things at the end with the lock on the face was clearly didn't belong there. I don't think it's a I I I don't think it's AI. I think humans are just strange enough to do stuff like this. I'm sure he all would agree, right, So two things. Maybe maybe maybe AI is involved in some way. Maybe is this You know, other parts of the world are more closely attached and been exposed to technology AI and robots, so I think China comes to mind. Maybe this is like a trend among young people who want to feel some sort of solidarity with the AI and the robots who also can't taste their food. Anyone consider that maybe they're just being thoughtful because they know the AA overlords are going to take over, and they're just trying to be nice. I'm just kidding. A true story though. When I was like middle school aged, I guess right around there, you know the stupid single cheese things that you get that are wrapped in that plastic cellifhane.
Speaker 4: The craft singles thing is.
Speaker 9: Yeah, I didn't take the plastic off one time, and I managed to eat the fucking thing nice.
Speaker 4: Oh I bet it tasted the same.
Speaker 9: I didn't traumatize me for quite a long time. It was not it was it was it was no blueno.
Speaker 4: Is that still in there?
Speaker 9: I do not recommend do not try this at home kids.
Speaker 4: Okay, noted, We'll try to not do that. You can start by not eating that kind of not cheese. It's plastic. Okay. So some funny comments here. I love this one by muadeb Ashy. They're wasting food while getting the full daily recommended amount of microplastics in turn, and it's one bullet. If you hold the plastic over your face long enough, you don't even need the food anymore.
Speaker 5: It is just incredible, Like humans are so like they can go they retarded number one two, but they they you know, like why can't you just use discipline? Like like why do you have to trick your brain that you're eating nasty food or you're over eating so that you can actually eat healthy? It just is that really easier than actually eating?
Speaker 7: Okay?
Speaker 10: All right, So to your point, they're like, I would like to do the third ice breaker if you don't mind ash all.
Speaker 4: Right, Yeah, I'll throw it up here. Let's see here. It seems like it might be well related, so it's worth it's worth a toss. Uh. Did I share it? Yeah? I did? But it's a blank screen. What's up with that? Okay? Here we go go for us for it's for your I don't hear you yet. I don't think you might be on me.
Speaker 8: You don't hear me?
Speaker 4: No, no, I do.
Speaker 7: We've talked about the BBLS in the past, right, mm hmmm, we.
Speaker 4: Hear they, we hear they don't don't age? Well no, what what?
Speaker 1: What?
Speaker 4: What?
Speaker 5: Don't Christine? Was this article?
Speaker 4: Uh? Because it's the stupid, dreaded n y post and they're just throwing video slop at us and propaganda while we're trying to do an icebreaker here yea.
Speaker 8: At that.
Speaker 10: It was this is what this one is from al my neck and you just like shared a clip. So I just it was the first article that I came across about it.
Speaker 8: But basically, people are now.
Speaker 10: In terms of like doing these injections for their butt lifts and their face lifts and shit like that, They're now using fat from cadavers. So dead people, like and like high execs in New York City are going like showing up at like these clinics at like six am to get fat injected into their faces and butts wherever from dead people.
Speaker 4: Uh, do the dead people's families make any profit off the chum of their loved ones corpses?
Speaker 7: Highly doubtful.
Speaker 10: But here's the thing that this made me think about is that, I mean, I don't know, I think we have actually talked about this long boiler room before, but there are like known circumstances where people have like transplants, like liver transplants and things like that, and and people are known to like start having feels or memories from the person that they got the transplant from.
Speaker 8: So it just made my mind want like wonder, like what, like.
Speaker 10: What happens if you inject somebody, somebody's flesh basically, I mean back parts whatever into your live system. Like what kind of like memories could it possibly trigger? Or what could it do to you?
Speaker 8: Could it be like I just it seems very.
Speaker 4: Gross and creepy to me, yeah, Or does it just make your BBL smell like a rotten corpse.
Speaker 2: Like high tech cannibalism.
Speaker 9: Yeah, right, well.
Speaker 4: Technocratic cannibalism.
Speaker 5: Okay, not necessarily hold on, hold on for a second to get there. So just just open the thing so that this is actually like it's it's a if the approved product.
Speaker 4: If you are you talking about the same FDA that just said it's cool to use.
Speaker 5: I know, I'm just I'm just.
Speaker 4: I don't know if people are appreciating the FDA much this week, But we'll go.
Speaker 5: With I know, I know, but but it's basically it's a product basically that is used for injection, and it is dried from from basically a DeVos tissue of donors. Some of it can be cadaveric I guess, yeah, So they are not necessarily getting I think the way that that new York Times is writing it sensualizing it more than what it is basically, So for me, it is I guess that what they are trying to solve instead of getting a devose tissue from the same patient, so if you're not fat, that you cannot get that fat from one place, right, they go and they injections, and then from there you can actually do injection to it. So I guess the bigger point is like that that that shaping or body modification industry has increased so much recently you would be surprised the amount of people that go around that have duck lips now, and it's just insane.
Speaker 4: Yeah, the duck list is just crazy, like.
Speaker 5: It's it's just expanding like crazy.
Speaker 9: You don't think that's sexy there?
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, and.
Speaker 4: Then after they get the duck.
Speaker 9: Lips, call they call that butter lips.
Speaker 4: Yeah right, sports Yeah, Sport was just pointing out the other night, after you see some of these ones, after they get the duck lips, they still paint the makeup like way outside and above and around the like part of the duck lip. It's nuts.
Speaker 5: Yeah, So it's it's yeah, this buddy modification, I.
Speaker 8: Mean, there's a lot.
Speaker 10: There's really a lot you can do with just make up, right, And that's what has just kind of speaking to like just like drawing outside the lines of your lips and making your I mean shadowing. There's a and you know, different things you can do with your face.
Speaker 7: But I think to your point, I mean mystical, like, uh.
Speaker 10: Are why though, like why how are we to the point that like is there not enough botox that now we need to go to dead animals?
Speaker 8: I mean dead dead people?
Speaker 5: So uh yeah, uh, because sometimes this is not necessarily don't use botoxy, use fat for some of those procedures. So I think that's that's why they have that. But here is here is my point back to going to that sort of body modification. So all this is driven by what who's driving the body modification is just online images and Instagram and so on. So now how does that work when AI get in the mix and start producing new beauty standards? So what if AI start putting like one eyed humans are going to start seeing women just you know, getting one eye, like doing surgery to have one eye. It's it's just interesting when you get that. You know, AI now intos a mix and all Instagram models now are AI generated and girls are still going online and looking at Instagram, right, so that even beauty standard that everybody's talking about was just filters is went to a whole different level.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 8: Well, I mean, in my opinion, like.
Speaker 10: This is not I mean, the beauty standards my whole life have been like, you know, beyond what most people are capable of.
Speaker 7: So this goes back to like how many people are retarded.
Speaker 10: Enough And I'm not saying that like in a mentally retarded way, just like how it's like really stupid people and I'm sorry for using that word.
Speaker 4: Low IQ is a reality.
Speaker 10: Yeah, Like it's like, I mean, people are already doing stupid shit like this, Like I mean they're We've seen all sorts of you know, people like slicing their tongues and have to look more like a lizard and adding horns to their head shit just to be like you know, outsiders or different or whatever. Like I don't really think that like AI could make it worse. It's just consistently a thing like this is a thing.
Speaker 3: But like.
Speaker 10: I just I feel like like having a cadavers fat like put inside of your body and I'm you know, I'm not a botox person or anything like that. I don't think injecting yourself with anything is good in general, but like, I feel like there's something really dark about like being like, yeah, okay, i'll I'll pump my butt up with the cadavers.
Speaker 8: Fat.
Speaker 7: On the other hand, you know.
Speaker 10: Devil's advocate, like you said earlier, Asure, I do understand, like sometimes you know, maybe you're in a a I don't know, I mean mystical. You probably know more about this, but like maybe somebody has like a torn tendon or something like that. Maybe a cadavers tendon could help. I don't know, but I feel like using like a dead person's remains to make somebody look.
Speaker 8: Younger or whatever.
Speaker 7: I just feel like there's something really dark about that.
Speaker 5: I mean, I mean, cadver bones has been been matrix has been used for just grafting for a while now. This is nothing new, so it's used not necessarily just uh like procedure like like this a depose, but actually bone matrix for grafting. So that's and that's used every day because sometimes you just have you need to have that, and it's it's I think it's okay. I don't think it's I think think the dark piece of it is really mainly the the modification aspect is not necessarily the cadaveric aspect because of the feric aspect is it's it's used in medicine in so many other ways that are not necessarily as I would say, as bad as this one.
Speaker 8: So like with.
Speaker 10: I mean, I know people can like take the fat out of their button, put it in their face and stuff like that. Do you think that there's any advantage of taking it from a cadaver or like is that like if it's a cadaver, it's like it's not living cells, right, it's dead cells or no.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I mean fats in general are not They are not necessarily living. It's just you want to filler, right, So it's just injectable. And I think it's a that that my guess, and I haven't read much about it, but it's basically for those people that don't have fat, they can extract from one place to put into another, right, because it's usually tied to contouring, so you're conturing, so you're taking from one part and putting it to another part. So when you don't have that, you can get this.
Speaker 10: So so like I just like the fat on a dead person.
Speaker 8: I mean, it just seems to me like it would go it would go bad at some point, like.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it's it's regulated. No, I mean it's it's storage. I mean it's a medical this, this is this is a medical product, right, so it's regulated. It needs to be stored in a certain way, has like like.
Speaker 8: A life span.
Speaker 5: Yeah yeah, okay.
Speaker 8: Two weeks after this person.
Speaker 5: Tested. Okay, so it is not That's what I'm saying. I think that the New York Times article is sensualizing it a little bit, right, to just make it, you know, more controversial than what it is, more clickable, then more clickable exactly.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 9: I think it's a sustainability thing. They're just trying not to waste, you know. I mean, we're a perfectly dead guy lying around with all this butt fat. What are we going to do with it?
Speaker 4: Right?
Speaker 5: Well, I mean they say donor actually maybe maybe some It opens for some some fat person that want to donate some of their fat celles. Hey, you're going to do a libel section, just go sell it to that company.
Speaker 4: Why not take my fat, take my fat.
Speaker 5: I'll donate some for them. I don't I don't mind.
Speaker 9: That and real quick sport. Because you know, I dabble in the Bible occasionally. I do distinctly remember there being a Bible passage somewhere that says, thou shalt not take the fat from a dead person and inject it in your butt.
Speaker 4: These are Biblical times. This is what we're talking about, all right, fun segment, you guys. Okay, So, uh, what's happening with the Trump household and a shooter? I don't know mar A Lago. Yeah, someone was arrested at mar A Lago with a weapon or something like that. I heard this, didn't really care beyond that.
Speaker 9: Cash Pattel busted the dude single handedly and then went and partied with tam Usa.
Speaker 4: Well, I thought he was already partying. He busted the dude with single hand because the other hand was holding his beer. Yeah. For anyone who doesn't know the inside joke there, Cash Pattel is being plastered all over social media this evening drinking beer in a locker room for some I don't know, baseball game or hockey stick game, I don't know.
Speaker 6: I think I think Mike Huckaby's happy that he gets out of the headlines.
Speaker 4: Ooh, Huckerby.
Speaker 5: Yeah, oh yeah, that was an interesting I've seen bits and pieces of that interview.
Speaker 4: That whole thing. Man, Oh my gosh, some of the stuff that comes out of that guy's mouth unbelievable. And then Tucker of course, like having to apologize to uh it was the president of Israel this week and and just I don't know it. It's been a strange one in the blue check mark sphere this week for sure, Wait apologized why, uh, well, maybe I'll just bring it up. I don't want to try to paraphrase it.
Speaker 6: Well, parent he claimed, because it was there was some reporting that the president who's not not the other prime minister, the but that he had gone to Epstein Island and apparently that was that claim is not substantiated, and Tucker had repeated it without i think believing it to be true at the time, and then backtracked it. You know, but it doesn't change the overall nature of the in my view the interview.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, definitely, I don't.
Speaker 6: And I think he was said it in good faith. I think he you know, it was kind of circulating out there. Maybe his people should have done a little bit better job, you know that checking some of those things.
Speaker 4: But right, but his he was on Tucker, to his credit, was honest about, like, you know, his time working with Huckabee at Fox and that you know, it might not even be appropriate for him to interview this guy because he knows him personally and all this stuff. So but he he said that the main thing he wanted to ask him was, you know, where his national loyalties lie. And you know, that is is a decent question. I suppose. I think I would go a little further than that. But hey, you know, it's.
Speaker 6: Well, it's funny too because Huckabee had to, you know, to sort of boost up Israel. He put down the United States. Huckabee claimed that the Israeli military is more humane than the American milian And I'm not a defender of the American military's behavior in the past few decades, but I still think, you know, I think if you're someone in the Muslim world, you probably would rather be at the receiving end of the Americans than the Israelis at this.
Speaker 5: Point, Hey, yeah, really the greater Israel piece? What was interesting?
Speaker 4: Mm hmm. Yeah, all right, here's the clip of Tucker.
Speaker 11: When I interviewed and Master Mike Hutkabee in Israel the other day I asked him about the Epstein files, specifically about an email the Department of Justice released from December of twenty fourteen from Jeffrey Epstein to his friendly on Black inviting him to his now famous island.
Speaker 2: In the Caribbean.
Speaker 11: And in that email he says lots of other people are coming among them quote Herzog and Ahood Barack. And so I asked, Huckabee, were you aware that this email suggests that the president, the current President of Israel, Isaac Herzog, went to Epstein's island, And Huckaby said no, he wasn't, And I asked him about it again. So at the time, I said that there had been news items about this. In fact, there was a protest against Herzog on the basis of this email when he went to Australia, and he hadn't responded to any of that. Well, now we've received a long letter from President Herzog's office denying that he went to Epstein's out, in fact, denying unequivocally that he had any contact with Epstein. Ever, they didn't know each other, they never emailed with each other, never been in the same room, they had no relationship of any kind. I've bet a lot of letters like this over the years from people alleging, oh, you got it wrong, but rarely do you get a denial of this unequivocal and so for that reason we are taking it seriously. There's nothing worse than impugning the reputation of an innocent man. And so I just want to say clearly, I'm sorry to imply that I knew something I didn't know. Of course, I don't know that Isaac Herzog was on the island. I was referring to that email and the protest against him, but I don't know that, and I didn't mean to suggest that I do know that. And I also wanted to air his side of this again. President Herzog says he's never had any contact with Epstein ever, and so I just want to say that in the interest of honesty and transparency.
Speaker 4: Thanks. So there you have it. Yeah, and there was also a video he put up about being held and interrogated when entering or leaving the country. Honestly, I did not watch it, so I don't know what he had to say about that, but interesting that you know he would have an experience. Interesting that he would take the interview there in the first place. To me, is that not a red flag to enough journalists at this.
Speaker 9: Point guessing the interview was before the tour.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I wonder, I wonder did.
Speaker 9: He get the call? I don't know. I've seen a lot.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, a lot of stuff like that going around.
Speaker 2: He interviewed Huckabee in the airport, right, yeah, I believe so. Well, he didn't ever leave the airport.
Speaker 4: Well, he said he was held up there. I'll see if I can find that.
Speaker 6: Yeah, yeah, I mean he was, he was held up in it. But the actual interview was done within the airport and Tucker so he didn't Yeah, so proper if I guess.
Speaker 4: Yeah, So ostensibly he did not go to the wall. He was not subject to the random guys coming in his room and crapping on his dog or whatever.
Speaker 9: The in air flight though on the wayless.
Speaker 11: I interviewed and Master Mikehut could be.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 9: But the footage that they like to show everybody of the headed babies, right.
Speaker 7: Well.
Speaker 6: The other interesting thing in all this is because you know Huckaby basically saying because of the bibe some his particular interpretation about some you know, arcane Bible verse that he would be fine if Israel absorbed several of its neighbors into the Greater Israel project, which is now pissed off several of America's Arab allies, who wrote a rather strongly worded letter. And I'm just wondering in the White House, like do they take this seriously or is it? Well, Matya who likes him? So We're not gonna chastise this kind of incompetent, bumbling ambassador because you know, like even though he's making embarrassing US and you know, causing diplomatic issues, but the Israelis like him and that's what matters. So you know, I mean, they already let Hakapi get away with meeting with that spy polar Jonathan Pollard, who is you know he met with him in the US embassy a few months ago and didn't does it you know again, which is you know, you're meeting with a trader who sold a guy who sold American secrets to the Israelis, and allegedly these secrets were then passed on by the Israel traded to the Soviets by the Israelis. So it wasn't like it was just kind of kept in the house. Yeah, so, I mean, is I don't think the White House is you know, or the State Department is you know, conducting any kind of oversight over Huckabee and he's just allowed to kind of trance around there and be a mouth I mean. The funny thing with Huckaby is he supposed to be representing the United States, but every time I see something with him in my timeline, he's acting like Benjamin and Yahuo's pr agent, which is kind of bizarre for someone who you know in that position.
Speaker 4: Dude on hundred percent, Like some of the Huckaby's greatest hits this week are just like what he said.
Speaker 9: What it's crazy, but I mean repeat what he's already said.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I know, yeah, but I mean, is there any other US ambassador that acts as a mouthpiece of the country he's sent to rather than the country he was sent by?
Speaker 4: I mean, yeah, it's pretty bad. Oh, and receipt for a previous statement real quick here if I may. It was Matthew McConaughey told Hollywood actors they're cooked quote unquote AI is here and it's going to take their jobs his advice quote copyright your likeness and voice. There's too much money to be made in AI to stop it. End quote. Why pay Matthew McConaughey twenty million dollars when you can AI generate him for twenty thousand dollars, same face, same voice, No contract negotiations, no delays, infinite takes.
Speaker 9: How old does that clip?
Speaker 4: It's me They don't have a date on it because Mario put it up, you know.
Speaker 9: So it's probably from like ten years ago, right.
Speaker 4: It doesn't look like a ten years ago McConaughey to meet.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he just got to fly whatever whatever he stole it from.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 9: Yeah, if that is recent comments from McConaughey, I guess we should be concerned for him. Somebody get a welfare check for that guy. All right, right, all right.
Speaker 4: Yeah, he's not far from us. I'd go, but I don't think i'd make it through the gate.
Speaker 9: I always kind of liked him, with a few exceptions. His political stance can leave a lot to be desired.
Speaker 4: Yeah, he has his moments, for sure, but mostly in acting. Someone asked Grock Groc, how can Hollywood actors protect their copyright? Groc has some ideas there, but it's you know, it's what you would expect, trademarks, contracts, union support. Zag was that the Film Actors.
Speaker 9: Guild, Screen Actors Guild. Uh, we don't want to go with it. We don't want to go with the Film Actors Guild. That'd be it something else.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, right right, right, right, My bad, never mind. Acronyms happen. Yeah, I agree, killed it in True Detective Year one hundred percent. Man, that was that show is so good?
Speaker 9: Wait he's guilty of murder? Was he in the Epstein Files?
Speaker 4: Yeah? All right, okay, So let's talk Mexico for a minute. You guys, Pharaoh. Did you see what's going on in Portavarta today?
Speaker 1: Man?
Speaker 4: We had Patrick Henningson reporting live from there this morning on Sunday Wire and we were watching him in full glorious HD broadcasting live from pretty much desolate streets with a burned out bust behind him as like parts of it were, you know, disintegrating and smoking ash behind us. It was a pretty crazy video.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that's incredible. No, I have seen some of the videos on footage coming out, I know, like from the airport, some grocery stores that they throw grenade in it. It just the street as you said, burning cars and so on. I have not fully caught really two exact details. I know they they were trying to do on a wrist, and I guess they kills a guy, right, Yeah, And I heard there's some maybe involvement from our side or not. I just don't know.
Speaker 4: So urky, isn't it.
Speaker 5: Yeah, if you know more details would be great here.
Speaker 9: Yeah, what I caught was it was our intelligence that led to a commission or the success of it whatever, allegedly.
Speaker 4: But we're also Sport was showing me some sources today where it's like the officials in Mexico, and I don't know if they were American officials saying it, but certainly they were officials somewhere who were saying, we weren't trying to kill the guy, we were just trying to capture him. And it's like, well, it's a little late to that. You don't show up to a cartel lords, cartel bosses cosa with guys and masks and guns and expect nothing, no one to get shot and norly it works that way. But as of a few hours ago, and there was really not much on the news lines while we were doing Sunday wire. But right after we finished, things started showing up on X because Anarchopolco had just finished and like Dan dickx Patrick Henningson, there's a number of independent journalists and folks out there who had not left the country when this all happened. So out of dreaded Thestar dot com, Mexican Army kills leader of powerful alast got new generation cartel during operation to capture him. Elmentcho is the name of this guy. That's his common name, at least his full name is. Doesn't roll off my tongue very well, but Namisio ruben os Segura servantes aka el men show. So he was killed and then it was like towns in Mexico started turning into cartel war zones. Man, they started like going to gas stations and dumping gas out and starting fires and taking people out of cars and you know, molotoving their cars and burning them out to stop traffic at the major intersections. There was video of gunmen in the airport in Guadalajara, So yeah, a lot of a lot of expats in the area, in the Portavaria area. Our colleague Roy morric Is Morich is he's not quite right there, but he's not super far from right there, and Patrick Henningson, Dan Dixon, a few others are are still there. I don't know what the status of outgoing flights are right now, but it's pretty crazy that he was in Iran the week that they told Americans to leave the country, and then he came to Mexico and now, you know, not expecting this, so kind of a crazy day in that regard. I don't know what to say about it beyond that it was very unexpected.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that's what I'm just interested to see how it's gonna go. Yeah, because well we know how big the cartail is and I don't know if even they have the resources, So why did they even initiate that this is It's almost like are they intentionally trying to create chaos? I don't know.
Speaker 9: This might be a missing piece of the puzzle. I did not mention it on Sunday Wires. I'll bring it up now. It was just a couple of days ago on my newsfeeds. I may be able to find it before the night's through and will include on the show notes if so. But it was they were calling it a bridge, the the the lady, what's the Jewish woman or sorry, the Mexican woman who's president of Mexico.
Speaker 4: Oh, I always blank.
Speaker 9: Claudia Claudia shinebaumb right, Yeah she was.
Speaker 6: She was.
Speaker 9: So this is all like she was making some sort of commentary about Cuba that Trump doesn't like, and then Trump was throwing back rhetoric about how she can't keep her drug cartel issue under control. A lot of back and forth. So I think they were like, there was this context just before this happened that Mexico can't take care of itself with this problem, that America was going to step in, and then bam lo and behold this happens, and it looks like the spin is that America was involved in the intelligence that led to this person's but I don't I mean, this looked like a sloppy this is crazy. I mean, buses in the middle of the streets set on fire. They say that's a tactic of the cartels. I'm like, I don't know, man, this is just all all weird and very Hollywood and cinematic, and it's.
Speaker 5: Strange, that's right. It just feels just.
Speaker 9: There was also there was this big, big hit that happened in Italy just before like the Olympics opened up or whatever. Did you guys see that with the shootout when they robbed that armored car or something straight out of a freaking movie. The blew the back of it open and stole all the money and took off. It was wild man, yep.
Speaker 4: And then there's this like videos like this which we're being told or show of forces by a new generation Jalisco Cartel right here, I've got it playing in the background for anyone who's just listening. But we're talking m raps, Ford Ford raptors, you know, full camo rap, you know, full on militarized dudes, AR fifteen's Gilil's forty mike grenade launchers. Looks like there's some German rifles in there. And this video just we're thirty seconds.
Speaker 9: How much how much of that equipment that we're seeing there was stuff that we sent to Ukraine.
Speaker 5: I'm just curious. Probably probably big part of it.
Speaker 4: Probably, Yeah, I mean, look at this this shot in particular. You can see that we're forty three seconds into this video. It's another minute long. You can't see the end of this, you know, parade of troop transports here, and look at some of these vehicles, they all have you know, massive customizations on them. There's a really nice jeep, there's another what is that a Ford like a Ford Raptor. I mean these are like eighty thousand dollars cars just off the lot, never mind like all the lights and camo and plates and everything that's on them. I mean, every single one of these vehicles looks like it's probably a can. You know. Yeah, they can't even get it all on camera. They got some many you know, of course that's single file.
Speaker 9: How do we know that's not AI?
Speaker 4: Well, we don't, you know, how do we know? How do we know it's current? Why is it so blurry?
Speaker 1: You know? Oh?
Speaker 5: The only the only thing we know it's not the eye is that Petrick Kennington was there, right, so we know at least the event is not.
Speaker 9: Oh yeah, no that the event and the burning the burning bus behind Patrick was certainly real.
Speaker 4: Yeah, there was.
Speaker 5: And the point you just didn't know, like unless there's someone on the ground.
Speaker 4: That's the thing. Like you think back to, you know, when in twenty twenty we started seeing video of what we thought were being told by people on Twitter at the time, on Jack Dorsey's Twitter that it was piles of burning bodies, human remains, and it wasn't you know, it was a couch, it was two tires. It was like there were a couple of nights there where it was just like so depressing in the boiler room because we're going through all the feed on X and it was like, what they're showing us burning bodies? What the hell's going on? You know, Yeah, we've already got you know, people in the chat saying, hey, it looks like AI to me. I mean, I can't say I don't know who took the video. I don't know who wants to be standing near that in real life. I don't know whose cell phone camera is that crappy? Like what is that an iPhone ten to seventeen now or something. But nonetheless, the timing on this sure is weird.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 4: I kind of hit Patrick with that one today. It's just like, what do you think of the timing of this? Is this purely coincidental? Like while we're you know, seeing this big military build up in the Middle East right now and all the saber rattling about Iran, this would be And I've also seen people saying that, you know, the cartel is looking at this as war against the United States and the Mexican government, which is hard for me to comprehend because the Mexican government's like suing the United States for all this stuff and all this stupid stuff going on. But I mean, stupid is the name of the game. So this is a whole new factor, a whole new layer of complexity that's been added today.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I mean, how much of the cartel already in our country with open border? Yeah, let's think about that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, how many foreign soldiers, how many cartel members, how many mercenaries from all over the world could be anything?
Speaker 9: How many recently deported aliens, illegal aliens.
Speaker 4: Illegal aliens or extra terrestrial aliens ruckus?
Speaker 9: You never know these days.
Speaker 4: Well, funny you bring that up, because that has been a part of the show theme tonight, disclose, distract, deploy, So we know what's being deployed right now. Just look towards Iran. We see a lot of things that are perhaps distractions or perhaps such big stories they need to be distracted from. But as we mentioned on Sunday Wire, and I think we brought it up last week on Boy the Room, we've got former President Barack Obama saying UFOs are real. I believe it was a quote or thereabouts. And then we had Donald Trump sey and he shouldn't have said that. Have you seen my lobe? It heals fast, claiming that Obama had, you know, leaked some sort of top secret stuff. People have been speculating that Donald Trump wants to be the president that does disclosure. You know, all this of course going on while an active genocide is happening. But we'll just you know, we're supposed to not notice.
Speaker 9: And now they went ahead and made it official. I guess it's no longer a rumor.
Speaker 4: Yep. So here we go out of nbcnews dot com. Thanks Ruckas. President Donald Trump said Thursday that he was directing agencies to release files pertaining to quote alien and extraterrestrial life end quote. He went on to write on True Social that quote, based on the tremendous interest shown, You've got to be kidding me. What a terrible way to start. He would be directing Defense Secretary Pete haig Seth and officials at other relevant agencies to quote begin the process of identifying and releasing government files related to alien and extra trustrial life unidentified aerial phenomena and unidentified flying object and any and all other information connected to these highly complex, but extremely interesting and important matters. End quote. So there it is Donald Trump basically telling everybody on true social that he is going to be the extra terrestrial UAP UFO disclosure president.
Speaker 9: He said the exact same thing about the f Stein files.
Speaker 4: Oh didn't he though? And how's that working out for us?
Speaker 7: All?
Speaker 9: He said the same thing about the JFK files. He said the same thing about the auduct on the Fort Knox goal.
Speaker 4: Oh sorry, those all these audits, tariffs, I mean, just anything. And the best part in Patrick explained this wonderfully on Sunday Wire today. You look at you the official record, and he's got a little check in the box next to all those promises. It's a ludicrous, ridiculous check in the box. But that appears to be the way the history books shall be written.
Speaker 9: It's nice he said that this is this is what everybody's interested in. This is what everybody's been talking about online. It's like, I man, when is Trump going to pull his head out of his ass and release the UFO disclosure? There's nothing else going on that everybody wants him to do right.
Speaker 4: That hole based on tremendous interest shown. Are you kidding me? Like all of a sudden the I'm to believe a president or a government actually gives a flying you know what through a MF and donut about the amount of interest shown.
Speaker 1: Kidding.
Speaker 5: Yeah, We've been showing interest in EPSTEIN and actually arresting people and releasing the all the files.
Speaker 4: We've shown interest in a world without war, and interest in a world without human trafficking. We've shown interest in a world without a food supply that's poisoned with glyphasate and toxic food dies and all this you know, titanium metal poisoning and dock sides and weird crap that is not food. But do we get any of this RFK Junior. I'm talking to you right now, specifically, Holy ship an executive orders good for you.
Speaker 5: It is good for you. And they actually I was just reading today they rolled back uh some regulations about UH mercury and and level of mercury and toxins from power.
Speaker 4: Why not why not make it make to reduce.
Speaker 5: The cost, to free up more power to meet data center demands.
Speaker 4: You gotta be of course, of course.
Speaker 5: I needs to feed guys, we need to feed the AI.
Speaker 4: Yeah, we have to feed the AI while we starve and eat heavy metals and you know, get exotic cancers. Cool sounds great. So yeah, I guess he's going to be the disclosure guy. What do we got all the best, the best we can do? Give us the Epstein file, says Giga Chad in this this dank meme from Rucus and then we got Trump sitting there with JD. Best we can do.
Speaker 9: I mean it's literally a meme come true. I mean, I myself on x I can find it, like like whenever it was when the first you know, the Epstein files were coming out or whatever. I literally joked on XOS, I guess this means they're going to disclose aliens. I mean we all have been there, we had that and it was a joke and now it's real. It's like you gotta be kidding me, Like you're literally we're all asking for the Epstein files and you're giving us ufo disclosure. You can't make this stuff up, No, wild No.
Speaker 4: You really can't. Out of Reuter's Pharaoh, what do we got Trump EPA to weakend rule limiting harmful mercury air toxins from coal plants. There you go. You can't have a coal plant for your town. You can't have that. You can't have a nuclear facility, a modern, well maintained nuclear facility for your town. But you know what, if a Chinese manufacturer wants to come into your town and build a battery factory next to your farms and destroy your water table, that's fine, that's no problem. You need a nuclear facility for the CEO of Evil Corp. To run your AI farm, no problem. Right, all the things they told us that we plubs, we're using for our power and transportation and food. We're destroying the planet, And now they're telling you that's still your fault. You may have to lock down, you may have to live in austere existence. But the AI needs this, Like Pharaoh said, we have to feed this monster. Whether it's your coal, whether it's your plutonium, or you know, your very human essence as a battery. How far are we from the matrix here? If AI is being prioritized above people, how far are we from that scene in the matrix?
Speaker 9: We're probably already in the matrix.
Speaker 4: And I need that would sure simplify things. Yeah, I need an exit strategy. Now, dude, I need to call Coily phone fun with Akily wire. Please someone call and gets Poor and I and our dogs out of here, all right. So, yeah, the EPA sucks, the FDA sucks, the Trump administration sucks. Wars suck, Cartel wars suck. Uh. I think we covered it.
Speaker 9: We're pretty much trans transshooters popping up everywhere suck. Yeah, yeah, because we know what the propaganda is behind that one. This old chess convinced to convince Republicans to go full steam ahead with red flag laws that will eventually be used against them.
Speaker 4: But hey whatever, Yeah, they'll beg for it. They'll beg for it. Brian, As you're late to the party. That's cool. Thanks for showing up, man, I'm glad you're here tonight. I know a lot of people show late to weekend boiler rooms because you know, they got cool D and D parties to go to and stuff, so you know you guys would tune in after those There are buds for.
Speaker 2: Sure, guys.
Speaker 5: I have to uh to bail.
Speaker 4: Let's get Pharaoh out of here. We'll start the wind down cycle. So if you did just join, sorry, we are getting near the end here. We do got to get out of here. So Pharaoh, thanks for staying up tonight, and I hope you have a wonderful week coming up. Do you have any big news, anythings you're looking forward to this week, anything you want everybody else to watch out for or do.
Speaker 5: No, I'm looking forward to see what's gonna come this week.
Speaker 4: Just waiting on the edge of your seat.
Speaker 1: Huh.
Speaker 5: I'm just waiting to see what's gonna drop on us.
Speaker 9: What are the odds on World War three come Monday? What are your thoughts?
Speaker 4: You know, John John Kurracau, he's sort of an insider. He says he's hearing from people on Capitol Hill that it's gonna happen Monday or Tuesday. What do you think are we gonna mystical? Pharaoh? I have to ask, are you available Monday or Tuesday if World War three starts? Because we might be forced to go live if a large conflagration.
Speaker 5: If something like that happened.
Speaker 9: Definitely will be available, all right, Well, we'll all be told to stay in our houses if that happens, so he'll be available.
Speaker 4: So I got plans Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday, so they can f right off with their shelter in place. I will shelter wherever I am. All right, Pharaoh, we'll see you again, hopefully not until Friday, Saturday or Sunday when we do another boiler room because World War three has not started.
Speaker 5: All right, Yes, I will see you guys then, and if not, then we'll talk on hopefully on our Friday next week.
Speaker 4: All right, sounds good? And are we gonna get you for a Pharaoh's Magic Carpet Ride any weekend soon? Here? We hope.
Speaker 5: I hope I'm traveling next weekend, but to the weekend after I will.
Speaker 4: All right, okay, so you'll want to join us for mixtape Saturday every Saturday, but particularly Saturday after this coming one. All right, Pharaoh, thanks man, we'll see you soon. All right, Thank you, Pharaoh. Punching out assuming world War three dozen stuff, of course, yeah, I mean everything's kind of depending on that right now, so just start planning your lives around it. I was like, we've never been here before. Yeah, hey, we got people coming in. There's creative accident's late, but here, hey man, that's all it counts. You know, Timing is everything, and we all know that wizard arrives only when he's meant to rookush, did we forget anything tonight? I feel like I had.
Speaker 9: I just dropped two links that are related, and I find this to be interesting and maybe something that we should pay attention to. My spicy sense is tingling for two reasons. Number first one is.
Speaker 1: Dead the way.
Speaker 4: I can't get into that first one.
Speaker 9: The first one, Yeah, the UK lady, Okay, I can get you.
Speaker 4: Oh, it may just be a URL formatting thing.
Speaker 9: Yeah, this was the first one. This was proaps my attention courtesy of Sam Cheney when I was on Weaponized News with him, or I was watching Weaponized News. I think I was on with him when he showed this one. Yeah, I think I was. So there's this UK lady who has allegedly gone viral. But the thing is, I can't seem to find where she's gone viral. This seems to be like just sourced by this one well known popular blue check mark if the account on x that a lot of people follow. But I can't discredit what I'm witnessing with my own eyes and ears. And I found it interesting. And then the next video is a direct follow up to that happening across the pond here from the same account. But I'm like, what are the chances that this is happening in both places? And it's they're very similar and themed around the same thing. And I just had to get your guys's take on. Yeah, it's for the audience. It's very strange.
Speaker 4: It's almost like we're being set up for some sort of consensus reality thing here. I have this second video, but the first one says it's been deleted.
Speaker 9: Well that's very interesting. Well, I guess. So the first one you go to the current radio and find the weaponized news appearance of myself. It's round about Ruckus and you can watch the video there or go to the same Channese channel. But the second video is the New York Guy, which is very similar.
Speaker 4: I do have that.
Speaker 9: Do you want me to read the Yeah, read what assisted and play it whatever?
Speaker 4: All right? This is from the well known shadow of Ezra accounts. Your mileageon always varies. Yeah. A man in New York is going viral after calling for a full scale revolution over the Epstein files. He begins listing names tied to the files and singles out New York City Mayor Zorn Mandani, branding him a fraud and quote unquote just another actor. He claims, no politician can save the country from the real child trafficking network that still exists. And I will play the clip here because the rest is just quotes from the clips. So let's give it a watch here.
Speaker 12: We can go home, we can go down a fucking list. Say he's a rapper, So the fuck what my Donny mom on the Epstein list. That's right, it's the reason why he's in power. Jessica Tish her cousin. It's on Epstein list. It's the reason why she's in power. It's the reason why they run his fucking city. They got millions, they families, got millions and millions of dollars, and they out here playing.
Speaker 1: They playing with us. They make their kids run our cities.
Speaker 12: They out here playing with us. My Donnie's a spoiled little pitch. My Donnie's a spoiled little pitch.
Speaker 2: Ain't never suckled in his life.
Speaker 12: But he tried to get out here and act like he is, try to get out here and talk like here rapper, and shit, oh, this s's a fucking actor. And I'm telling these niggas acting like they care about us.
Speaker 1: I'm tired are.
Speaker 12: These politicians hunted like they care about us? They keep the sky simmc graddy Republican fucked that shit.
Speaker 2: The niggas ee.
Speaker 12: Kids, God damn it.
Speaker 1: Did you hear me?
Speaker 9: Did you hear me?
Speaker 12: Democratic were publicans?
Speaker 1: They ain't kids?
Speaker 3: God damn it.
Speaker 4: Wait the fuck up.
Speaker 1: It's out for a revolution. It's out for the people. Where's the dobament?
Speaker 12: The politicians can't save us?
Speaker 2: Y'all better wake up.
Speaker 12: I'll ever be complicit, but ever be complicit, go ever be complicit, but your motherfucker leaders, even kids, God damn it, be complicit. Fringet back to the old days when America is playing again. Yeah, the halls food filthy motherfuckers, and.
Speaker 2: My Donnie is part of the plant.
Speaker 12: He's just like Obama, a piece of shit.
Speaker 4: Oh pizza, all right. I think we got the message there. Sorry for the expletives everybody. If the kids are in the room tonight. But hey, this is what you'll see walking around New York. Sometimes interesting stuff ruckus. I uh do find it even extra intriguing that the clip that matches it from Canada has been removed. What's up with that?
Speaker 2: From the UK?
Speaker 9: It's on it, I have it it's on my I have it right now.
Speaker 4: If you want to send it, try to send it to me again.
Speaker 9: I'll send it one more time and again. It's very similar. But why I mean like this is I mean, we can't go we can't say this on Facebook. But you're telling me now it's okay. We can just walk up and down the streets with a megaphone and say these things. I call me hesitant about this whole thing.
Speaker 4: Yeah, definitely, Okay, that link worked. Here we go.
Speaker 13: So it turns out the world is run by satanic pedophiles after all. But that scene falls have come out and they actually prove what the people you call conspiracy theorists have been saying for years. There are elite people kidnapping, torturing, murdering, raping, and some evidence even showing that eating babies afterwards.
Speaker 12: This is sick.
Speaker 13: These are the people who are running the world and running the country as well. These are the same people who are telling you what you can and can't do, who are given you advice and guidance, and you're blindly following them people who rape babies. You're blindly following these people. There's no one doing anything about it. You have a chance now to take matters into your own hands, to stand up, write up against these evil people who've been running the world for centuries. There's the march on the twenty eighth of February, meeting at one pm at Parliament Square. It's an anti government march, so it's completely against the government and everything they're doing, all the control mechanisms they're putting into place. If you actually want to do something about these evil people and you want to stand up against them and show them, we're not going to have it after that march Anti Government March Saturday, twenty eighth February, meeting at one pm at Parliament Square.
Speaker 4: All right, I'm gonna pauser right.
Speaker 9: There, not about that part with hers, that hers was part of the whole organized then that she's going to do. I'm like, well, nothing, screams like I'm probably you don't want to show up to something called an anti government march.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's that's what you call, right there in marketing speak, a call to action. And notice how the only outcome associated with the action that she's calling people to do is to be anti government. That's really all she's She's giving you the outrage, right here's here's the facts, here's the outrage. You can't argue with that, but it's this is going to strictly be an anti government protest, and it's you know, it's clever marketing. I'll give it that, but you know, be careful, folks if you're going to that one. It kind of has sort of like a J six sort of marketing stinch to it, doesn't it.
Speaker 9: Yeah, but you get do you get the same with the same feeling I do that this might be we're going to seem more and more and more of this, And yes, how much of that is designed? I mean, because we keep dancing around and talking about it, the loss, the erosion of the trust and the institutions and all the old ways that need to fall before the new one is put in place. Right, is this it is? I mean, because I mean that's I mean, that's what it would look like. It would look like normal people on the street, right Or Am I crazy?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 9: I think you're right, Okay, I'm just saying. I'm just I think we should keep an eye out for more of this. If we see it, track it let us know, maybe we'll talk more about it. But you know, obviously be mindful. Don't just hop on board like hell, yeah, this is it. We're finally going to take our country back it. It might be a trap. I mean, just always gotta be careful, Gotta be careful.
Speaker 4: Here's here's here's someone who who knows there will be no one there on a Saturday. Love.
Speaker 9: Yeah, keeping me me straight. There a little Carol.
Speaker 4: There you go, Yeah, Kurt Boss, Doomsday is coming with these insane folks at the helm. We are all going to sink to the bottom. Yeah, man, I mean the message resonates. You see her message, especially if you're sort of new to this, and it's like, oh my god, Timpho friends, we're right, I'm upset. You know, I want to go to an anti government protest, you know what I mean. It's just like you can just see the vortex starting to, you know, suck the newbies in right there.
Speaker 9: There's there's also that there's there's this other stink to it, like, Okay, let's say this is successful in some shape, way, shape or form, like yeah, we we fought up again. We rose up and had a rebellion and a revolution against the government because they were eating babies.
Speaker 4: Yeah. See how that one rests in the.
Speaker 9: History a second, and we we arrested the people who were killing and eat the satanic pedophiles and we locked them up. And oh, wait a minute, this sounds a lot like that that letter. Uh that letter thing?
Speaker 4: What was it?
Speaker 9: Uh, it's just before r oh, that's right. Yeah, it's a cute stuff.
Speaker 4: Right, And it's like, it feels so epic. Fail guy, it feels so guy fowks, it feels so you know what I mean. I'm kind of referencing the show I did with Jamie Hanshaw this week, premiered on Friday. But we were talking about a lot of like this kind of stuff, manufacturing consent, riding waves of outrage. And I mean, let's be honest with ourselves and with any of our listeners who are considering going to that. You go to that, there's gonna be heavy police presence. There's gonna be influencers on both sides. There's gonna be agitators on both sides. There's gonna be honest concerned citizens on both sides. There's gonna be people with legitimate grievances on both sides. All those people will not be treated as though their their government represents them. They will be geo fenced. They will be you know, they'll they'll use the stingrays technology on their cell phones, they'll categorize them, they'll pull all their data out of their celf owns and they'll put them in you know, databases. Pollent teer, we'll we'll kick on and you know, this is the kind of stuff you're doing when you go to these things. Unfortunately it's like, yeah, you've got a legitimate grievance. Cool, all right, But unfortunately you don't have a government or representatives give a fuck about your legitimate grievance. I guess since all this swearing has gone down in the last two clips, I can pull the lid off the swear jar. If someone wants to fund my my filth Alternate Current Radio, dot com, Forward slash support, that's where you go if you want to throw something in a swear jar. And thanks to those of you that have keeps us coming back, keeps our lights on and all that good stuff. But man, I don't know, like, Okay, let's let's get a bunch of people angry, right Like it reminds me to stop the steal. We're to stop the steal. We're gonna stop the steal. Everybody who's mega who bought the megaphone? Stop? Let's let's yes, let's stop the steal, and yes, let's stop the corrupt you know, PDF government. But who the megaphone? Who paid for the cool art that says the people's platform?
Speaker 11: You know?
Speaker 4: Does this grassroots work? It could be, But is it like I need to answer. It's like you have to have like precursor questions before you just go yeah like that. I want to go protest against my government.
Speaker 9: All I want to need to know is should I invest now in megaphones?
Speaker 4: Yeah? Apparently muted peach colored megaphones that match an influencers sweater as well? Am I the only one that noticed that? I mean, come on, she knows how to accessorize. Maybe that one's AI? Would you buy first the megaphone? Who bought the megaphone, and who bought the sweater and whose idea was it to color match them? I mean, I just need some simple questions asked before we start talking politics and epstein. Okay, let's get some logistics do.
Speaker 9: Another interesting example of the anger seeping through to the common people was this lady confronting some local lawmaker and dragging the Epstein stuff into a type like you do realize that the world is run by these as saying similar stuff like these people but bringing it up in context to her own beef with her local official and it's like, are you defending these pedophiles who eat children? And I'm just like, dude, what the heck is happening?
Speaker 4: Mm hm No, It's nuts. The amount of like rehetoric ammunition that the plebeians have right now is bananas. I mean we just saw a great example of it. I almost feel like that the homeboy walking down the street in New York City there he felt a little more organic to me than this one out of the UK. I mean, this is clearly something, but yeah, and just think about like you watched the two clips and it's just like it generates all this discussion and thought. But then, like, how do we really distinguish between the hundreds of thousands, tens of thousands of people that are saying things like this right now because they're actually pissed off and because they actually have a good set of like functional morals versus how many are you know, working for an NGO or or using this outrage to bring people to a certain location, Like there's just so much Shenanigan.
Speaker 9: They're just having a bad trip or their skitzo.
Speaker 4: Hey shouts out to our skitzos. You know you're better than the psychos out there. So you know, we understand now after last week that the psycho's out there are trying to turn us noormies against you schizos. So there's always that.
Speaker 9: But yeah, man, this is hey, who are you calling enormy?
Speaker 4: Hey? Who you calling a schizo? But give us a one in the chat if you're a normy, give us a two if you're a schizo, And if you're a psycho, just click out.
Speaker 9: I'm easily a one point seventy five.
Speaker 4: All right, we can do shades of gray here, totally. There we go, Kurt, Yeah, thanks for speaking for the depressives. There's the skitzos and there's the depressives. I prefer depressive.
Speaker 9: Yeah, if you're a psycho in our chat, just go ahead and leave now.
Speaker 4: Yeah, just go ahead and click out, because we know you're trying to turn our schitzo friends against us, or us against our normy friends. We're not sure it's a one point seventy five things, all right, Rocks let's shut it down. Man, this has been a really fun show. Appreciate everything you've done this week. And folks, if you haven't checked out Weaponized News this week or yet, and if you haven't checked out Sunday Wire, and if you're still with us and enjoying what you're seeing here, you should do that. Good Alternate Current Rady dot com. It's all up there in the main slider. Even tonight's show is already up there. Yeah, thanks Kurt. Seeing some nice words from our friends there. Creative Accident says he's number two. Excellent. Yeah, And there's the website right there for those of you the uninitiated Alternate Currentradio dot com. If you scroll down just a little bit there you'll see our slider of recent shows to include today's Sunday Wire, which we mentioned tonight. And thanks Jef. No, you're the Ace, my friend, You're the Ace. Appreciate you riding shotgun with us. And and Ruckus is not an ET by the way, nor is he a fake green screen influencer. There you go. Yeah, odd Man Out Podcast, Oh my gosh, some great new outputs coming out from odd Man Out. From the map SoC boys, all our friends and colleagues over here at Alternate Current Radio check us out over there, and if you want to support us, there's a support link up there in Hamburger menu. And if you haven't ditched Discord yet because of their totalitarian rumblings, we have one of those, and we might be one of the only places that can transfer all of the knowledge collected in our discord to something else, perhaps a little bit more free, should the time come. But yeah, ruckus, thanks man, great shoe, and shit, we'll do again next week.
Speaker 9: This sounds like a plan. Maybe on a different day. I don't know.
Speaker 4: We'll see, right, Yeah, probably Friday, but we shall see. I do have some stuff going on this coming week, so it's going to be a bit of a moving target. Cool.
Speaker 9: So yeah, remember what Bill Cooper said, read everything, listen to everybody. Don't believe anything unless you prove it for yourself using your own research.
Speaker 4: Ruckus out, all right, thanks rugas there he goes, and thank you for being here with us tonight. And you know, as always, the goal here isn't to hand you a conclusion. It's more to sharpen your pattern recognition, and that's all we're trying to do. So hopefully you know, we all do that together. You know, that's sort of the goal, because the world doesn't just change through headlines. It changes through quiet decisions made while everyone is looking somewhere else. And that's something we're keenly aware of here and trying to keep our eye on. But man I joke about being a chainsaw juggler on the website, it really does feel like that sometimes. So tonight wasn't about chasing UFOs. It wasn't about one war, one government, or even one scandal. It was about the environment. Those stories live inside an environment where disclosures appear right as trust collapses, where distractions multiply as pressure mounts. Deployments happen while the public is emotionally occupied, and the cycle repeats. It never repeats perfectly, it never repeats cleanly, but consist and see is noticeable. You don't have to believe every theory to see this structure. Right. This is a this is a tapestry, This is a taxonomy. So the power consolidates narrative steer institutions protect themselves, even if that means making themselves look untrustworthy. You got to kind of be prepared for that double inverted Beavis and butt head fart knock er twist of propaganda there, and the average person is left trying to separate signal from noise in real time. Something you've heard me mentioned before here. That's why the boiler room exists. To slow the moment down, to step outside the reaction cycle, and to ask better questions than the ones were handed. Because when everything feels chaotic the way that it does right now, that's usually when the system is operating exactly as intended. So thanks everyone tuning in live, thanks to the panel tonight. Thanks to you for bringing insight, skepticism, and perspective every week. Stay sharp, stay grounded, stay curious. This is a boiler room and we'll see you next time.
Speaker 1: That's it.
Speaker 12: Go ahead and run, run home and cry to mama.