Speaker 1: You see somethings going to happen?
Speaker 2: What? What's going to happen?
Speaker 3: What?
Speaker 2: Welcome to the Occult Rejects. This episode will return it back with the with the analysis of the Gateway process. It was rather interesting the first part. Some really weird shitting here, and hopefully we'll read some more weirder shit this part. I don't think we'll get all of it done tonight. It'd be nice if we could, so there might be a part three, And we got a special guest with us tonight as well. But before we get to heart, we're going to introduce Arrows. What is going on? Errows? How are you? And thank you very much again for bringing up this topic.
Speaker 4: Yeah, hey, Nick, I'm so happy to be here with all all of you guys. Feels like it's been a while. I'm Arrows Up. You can find me on YouTube at Arrows Up, and you can find me on xat Arrows to Eat Those. I just put out the interesting new video you can check out on Chaos and Order. Gnomiism first, Anti Noomianism. That's all I got to plug.
Speaker 2: All right, sounds really good. Definitely go check out at Channel great Stuff on that she has stuff that she's done with the Ocult Rejects that she shot over with it too. Go check it out. And we got my man jewels. What is going on? Jewels?
Speaker 5: How what is up? Nick arrows Ethan Headless. It's good to see you, guys. It's always like a family reunion and ever we get together and erros, Yes, it does seem like uh it was too too long ago, even though it was just I think a week or two ago. But we need to do more of these. So guys, welcome to the Occult Rejects.
Speaker 2: I am rules.
Speaker 5: I am the host of the Gray Pill Podcast, and Nick brings me on here every now and again, uh whenever he he feels feels the need to and I appreciate that. Always so happy to be here. Uh he checked me out. Follow me on Twitter x at gray Pill Pod. If you want to support the show, Patreon dot com slash Great pul Podcast is the best way to do it.
Speaker 6: We do a lot of cool shit over there.
Speaker 5: Gods of the Morning would esoteric book review Tomorrow morning. It's going down epic of Gilgamesh and Pissa Sophia, I think part three, So y'all tune in for that and uh with me this evening.
Speaker 6: For people who.
Speaker 5: Watch my show, they've they haven't seen her in a while because she's been busy. But is my lovely and beautiful wife, Olivia miss babelon.
Speaker 6: Hi, I'm Olivia.
Speaker 3: Find me at babelon podcast on YouTube and rumble and.
Speaker 5: Yeah, she's only she only has put a couple episodes out. She's yeah, we uh, we have kids, work, so she's she's busy, and uh, you know, I'm.
Speaker 6: Excited to be here though, thank you if you don't mind talking about kind of stuff.
Speaker 3: But I prefer the deeper, the deeper stuff for sure, So I'm really excited to talk to all of you guys, if you.
Speaker 2: Don't mind just real quick, like, uh, I guess, just get people an idea, like kind of like what your show is. You know, when you do more work, what is it going to be geared towards? If you want to do what you're into, what are you going to talk about over.
Speaker 3: The just esotericism, just spirituality, I guess kind of all encompassing reading this uh gateway process, whole thing today kind of sums a lot of a lot of it up of just kind of I don't know, kind of a mixture of my own experiences, like I'd like to do, you know, interview style stuff eventually, but I've had just very profound, enlightened, enlightening experiences throughout my journey, and I'm constantly trying to make sense of.
Speaker 6: Those of what those mean.
Speaker 3: And you know, growing up with a religious background, I think I viewed it at first once I kind of decided to position myself towards the light again through a religious lens, and then found that I don't know, it transcends that.
Speaker 6: Right, So I don't know, it's just kind of I guess.
Speaker 3: My own journey of figuring figuring things out christ consciousness and just all all the things.
Speaker 6: Right, keep put me on the spot.
Speaker 2: Sorry, no, no, no, that's really fine, boy.
Speaker 5: Rudolph Steiner, Okay, yeah, yeah, yeah, she she uh, she introduced me to Steiner. To be honest with you, even one for her, I wouldn't have been talking about any of this stuff with you guys. Yeah. She used to go by miss miss uh miss gray Pilled before it was miss Bablon.
Speaker 6: I guess like a year into the show.
Speaker 5: And uh, we did a couple episodes of you know, but I've been pushing her to try to get get back out there, and it's it's hard. It's hard for her to find the time. I guess with me, I'll I'll find like thirty minutes randomly that nobody would even find that. I'll stay up later and to be exhausted the next day, or you know, she doesn't she has to be with the kids and stuff. Yeah, yeah, she she can't do.
Speaker 6: Stuff like that.
Speaker 3: Function is and I'm very tuned in, I guess you could say so if my kids are even in the house, like I can I can feel what my son is feeling in his room all the way from my bedroom to the point that I'll go in there and.
Speaker 6: Be like, what's up, what's wrong? And he's like, can you just stop?
Speaker 7: Mom?
Speaker 3: Like how do you just know all the time? And I'm like, I can't turn it off. I mean maybe I could. I prefer not to at this point.
Speaker 6: It helps me.
Speaker 5: Yeah, mom, right, Well that's that's something else that we've talked about.
Speaker 8: Uh.
Speaker 5: I guess whenever she's come on a few times, there are some experiences she's had and some you know, uh things that kind of correlate with other spiritual experiences, and uh, you know, it's it's very interesting the more you learn, Like you know that I read a lot a lot. Well, I kind of used to read more. Now obviously I don't have as much time. But uh, you know, the more you learn about the spiritual world and all that. And you guys know this, the more you open up, uh that that opens up in your mind so you can view things differently.
Speaker 6: You start to interpret these things in different.
Speaker 5: Ways, and uh you know that that you see that stuff start to manifest in your life. And so you know, I know, I'm I'm pretty fortunate to have a wife that is as uh schitzo as me.
Speaker 6: Right, let's put that in quotes. I've just always been.
Speaker 3: I've always been just a very deep thinker, Like I just naturally have a very philosophical mind, which was very shunned growing up in a church. You can't put God in a box, right, And so that's why I'm even hesitant to say, like, I like Steiner's takes, because you know, he kind of branched off from Lavatsky and some of the others because he recognized the christ consciousness component too. But I'm always hesitant to even talk about esoteric Christianity because Christianity is a religion is just so I'm not interested in religion, I guess, is what I'm trying to say.
Speaker 6: I don't want to, you know.
Speaker 3: Turn people away from wanting to listen to my content at the mention of Christ.
Speaker 6: Do you know what I mean? Because I understandably so. Yeah.
Speaker 5: Anyways, well you need to just come on here more with us and hang out and people can get to know you a little more. And yeah, guys, y'all can go and look back the last couple of years and find shows where she's she's been on. But like I said, it's nothing, it's not really any uh, it's not really anything like this right any.
Speaker 6: Deep dives too much.
Speaker 5: It's kind of we're having a good time and late night streaming back when I used to.
Speaker 6: Do a few other shows.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I love psychology. I've talked about Young and stuff like that.
Speaker 5: So when you bring her talk, she tries to talk about Carl Young on like a you know, like a some crazy show. Yeah, where you're read the Red Book, fight videos and stuff.
Speaker 3: You know, people, I haven't read the Red Book, but I would certainly like to.
Speaker 6: I know quite a bit about it.
Speaker 2: Yeah I haven't either. I just figured if you have, you could have came on with that, well.
Speaker 5: We should have hold on. So have you read it?
Speaker 2: No, I haven't. So many people told me that I've been reading it.
Speaker 3: Really, how do you feel about it so far? Sorry, that's probably a different.
Speaker 4: I feel like the introduction has been more interesting than the book so far. I don't know.
Speaker 6: We'll see you.
Speaker 5: Anyway, all right, yeah, anyway, enough of us.
Speaker 2: Yes, well we got Ethan. What is going on? Sir?
Speaker 8: Well, great to get together with you guys and read this. I find it's this dialogue is a really efficient way to explore and gain the knowledge of readings. So thanks Arrows and Nick and everybody for putting this together. Uh Ethan Indigo Smith online easy to find and writing frequently Dowthoth and Geometry of Energy or a couple of my books and articles frequently and Sundays we've head listen Ricardo and again this is gonna be awesome.
Speaker 9: Appreciate you Nick there.
Speaker 2: Oh, thank you, thank you. Hey, my man, let's shine what is going on? So let everybody know what's going on with you? You know it.
Speaker 1: I've got a bunch of shows a lot of time, but let's get into it because I think we've been lagging behind. I got some of my plugs out of the way, thank you, Ethan.
Speaker 2: But yeah, let's hit it all right, okay, well, yes we're back at We're back at the paperwork. Oh shit, yeah, I got it. We shout over the holograms. There we go. All right, you can see it on the screen.
Speaker 4: Now I'll start us off, all right. Energy creates, stores and retrieves meaning in the universe by projecting or expanding at certain frequencies in a three dimensional mode that creates a living pattern called a hologram. The concept of the hologram can be most easily understood by using an example cited by Bentov, in which he asks the reader to visualize a bowl full of water into which three pebbles are dropped. As the ripples created by the simultaneous entry of the three pebbles radiate outwards towards the rim of the bowl. Bentov further asks the reader to visualize that the surface of the water is suddenly flash frozen so that the ripple pattern is preserved. Instantly, the ice is removed, leaving the three pebbles still laying at the bottom of the bowl. Then the ice is exposed to a powerful coherent source of light, such as a laser. The result will be a three dimensional model where representation of the position of the three pebbles suspended in mid air. Holograms are capable of encoding so much detailed that, for example, it is possible to take a holographic projection of a glass of swamp water and view it under magnification to see small organisms, not to the naked eye when the glass of water itself is examined. The whole concept of holography, despite its scientific implications, has only been known to the physicist since the underlying mathematical principles were worked out by Dennis Gabore in nineteen forty seven. He later won a Nobel Prize for his work. Laboratory demonstration of Gabour's work only occurred years later, following invention of the laser. As biologist Lyle Watson explains, the purest kind of light available to us is that produced by a laser, which sends out a beam in which all the waves are of one frequency, like those made by an ideal pebble in a perfect pond. When two laser beams touch, they produce an interference pattern of light and dark ripples that can be recorded on a photographic plate. And if one of the beams, instead of coming directly from the laser, is reflected first, often object such as a human face, the resulting pattern will be very complex, indeed, but it can still be recorded. The record will be a hologram of the face.
Speaker 1: Now, we were just talking about that with Ashiesh, and he was saying that that is the first form of intelligence, and it's amazing how they hone in on that sort of specific laser example mediately, which is I mean, that's that's what you know, all the computer vision stuff is about. Because there's a big I don't think he actually really even described what he was talking about. There's a huge contest that takes place between computer vision and these guys with the laser beams.
Speaker 9: Right.
Speaker 1: Whatever they are Weymo well, right, the Weaimo car is part of the light are. Yeah, it's part of a team that is separate from these computer vision guys, and the computer vision guys completely dominated them in the competition, and yet nobody's paying attention to that on the actual contracts. It's it's it's embarrassing. Really.
Speaker 9: It made me.
Speaker 8: That made me think about a hologram as a visualization and meditation tool that that and uh, you know, as as Jules and Olivia were talking, I was thinking about how taboo spiritual lessons are.
Speaker 10: Still sometimes often enough and.
Speaker 11: Yeah, it's some some of this is very much like an onion, right, there's many different layers to it, like like spiritual lessons, even though this is it does explore.
Speaker 10: A lot of spirituality, but not not necessarily.
Speaker 1: Right, Well, they're going to go into that in the next part. It's just yeah, cool, Jools, are you going next?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, yeah, Well oh do you want to read no, no, no, no.
Speaker 6: Read say quickly that. Yeah, I rosonated what you just said.
Speaker 3: I feel like this is all reading all of this just puts into perspective so many of my spiritual experiences.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 3: It's just it's profound. And the fact that this was written in the eighties is like what.
Speaker 2: Sorry, it was stuff that they were I think we read last week that uh it was you know definitely kind of resonated with me or a lot of a lot of commonalities of experiences that I had that I thought it was like kind of fucking weird to like read it in here.
Speaker 5: At thirteen right thirteen, Yes, yep, the part encodes the whole. Of further importance is the fact that even if we dropped our frozen hologram of the ripple pattern on the floor and broke it into a number of pieces, each individual piece would recreate the entire hot, the entire holographic image all by itself. The smaller the piece, the fuzzier and more distorted would be the resulting holographic projection. But the fact remains that a whole projection would nonetheless be made. The key to creating any hologram is that energy and motion must interact with energy in a state of rest non motion, and the foregoing example, the pebbles represent energy and motion, while the water before its agitation by the pebbles representation energy at a state of rest. To activate or an effect, to perceive the meaning of a hot of a holograph, energy in this case, a coherent light source such as a laser beam, must be passed through the interference pattern generated by interaction between the moving energy and the energy at rest. And the simple example given by ben Toev, this requirement was fulfilled by holding the frozen interference pattern and front of the coherent light to project the three dimensional holographic image. It's meaning, it's meaning into space, as as Maryland Ferguson. Ferguson, fuck, I can't read people's names, editor of the Brain Mind Bulletin tells us. Another feature of a hologram is its efficiency. Billions of bits of information can be stored in a tiny space. The pattern of the holographic photograph is stored everywhere on the plate. That's great, that's crazy. That actually reminds me like billions of bits of information stored in one tiny space. It's kind of like dimensional spaces too.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 6: If you have a.
Speaker 5: Paranormal experience, you know, there could be a very tiny space that this entity or being is trying to manifest in, right, I don't know.
Speaker 1: Well, think about the example he used. It was as simple as water and ice, right, water, ice and pebbles. So any sort of pattern created by those pebbles or something that's moving things around in a wave pattern creates that effect. So every motion, no matter how small they are, is recorded somehow. Right, So if you're having a psychic experience with stuff that exists in a different place, maybe you're just tapping into that field.
Speaker 6: Yes, yeah, I Yeah, that's uh.
Speaker 3: After I lost my dad, I had so many experiences with him where I'd ask for something and he'd send me that exact thing. I mean, like like spot on still if I ask, it happens. And I always thought of that analogy, like you break a cookie into a bunch of pieces, which piece is the cookie? Right, and it's like us right all throughout time because I just I kind of believe in a way, every moment exists forever, you know, at some where in the space time continuum, you.
Speaker 5: Know, time exists forever. Yeah, well like yeah, we were actually talking about that the other day.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Yes, it made me think of like the microcosm and macrocosm, and that is kind of how metaphysics works, right. It's like the image that they're projecting is almost like the universal laws, and then you can even cut that hologram up and it'll recreate.
Speaker 5: Itself and little pieces, like little forms of itself.
Speaker 4: Yeah yeah, yeah, so that's kind of fun. And it's also like talking about how you know, you have to have that movement and then the substrate. It's like, you know, that's kind of how consciousness probably works. There's the first principle the fire the active source, so then it just vibrates things in deform that are in the image of.
Speaker 6: It's great.
Speaker 1: Have you ever have you ever played a fallout?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Okay, you know those suits that you climb into. You put the energy source into what you climb in, and then you're walking around inside this energy suit, right? Is that what we are to the spirits is like we're getting another one, get ready, and then they're just like rhyming themselves inside the suit. And that's what we are.
Speaker 5: Have you heard of people having indies and leaving their bodies in like hospitals or a certain they'll look down and they'll go from their like spirit pov. They're like, what is this meat suit that's on the ground. It's like they don't recognize it. They're like, it's it's very interesting.
Speaker 8: I think I think Monroe, who's the Monroe Institute. I think the reason we all began was him having an out of body, a spontaneous out of body experience but not knowing anything. And and this this I believe came about because of that.
Speaker 9: In a sense.
Speaker 4: Wow, this actually yeah, talks about out of body experiences too, and such great depth. That's it's interesting.
Speaker 2: Did you guys finish right?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 5: I find well know is uh? And am I still reading fourteen?
Speaker 2: Or I could go it's whatever you guys want to do. You want to read, you wanna read?
Speaker 6: She can read read fourteen.
Speaker 3: The consciousness matrix the universe is composed of interacting energy fields, some at rest and some in motion. It is, in and of itself, one gigantic hologram of unbelievable complexity.
Speaker 6: According to the.
Speaker 3: Theories of Choral pre Cribrum, a neuroscientist at Stanford University, and David Boham, a physicist at the University of London. The human mind is also a hologram which attunes itself to the universal hologram by the medium of energy exchange, thereby deducing meaning and achieving the state which we call consciousness. With respect to states of expanded or altered consciousness such as gateway uses, the process operates in the following way. As energy passes through various aspects of the universal hologram and is perceived by the electrostatic fields which comprise the human mind. The holographic images being conveyed are projected upon those electrostatic fields of the mind and are perceived or understood to the extent that the electrostatic feel is operating at a frequency and amplitude they can harmonize with and therefore read the energy carrier wave pattern passing through it. Changes in the frequency and amplitude of the electrostatic field, which which comprises the human mind determines the configuration and hence the character of the holographic energy matrix which the mind projects to intercept meaning directly from the holographic transmissions of the universe. Then, to make sense of what the holographic image is saying to it, the mind proceeds to compare the image just received with itself. Specifically, it does this by comparing the image received with that part of its own hologram, which constitutes memory, by registering differences in geometric form and an energy frequency the consciousness perceives.
Speaker 6: See of it too.
Speaker 3: As psychologist Keith Floyd puts it, contrary to what everyone knows is so it may not be the brain. It may not be the brain that produces consciousness, but rather consciousness that creates the appearance of the brain.
Speaker 5: Oh spot on, I.
Speaker 9: Like that on.
Speaker 6: If you tap into your consciousness enough, man, you can do.
Speaker 3: Anything like especially in your with your own meat suit as we just called it.
Speaker 4: Then.
Speaker 3: I love that discovers that because I've my body has been healed in miraculous ways and they don't want us.
Speaker 6: To know that though.
Speaker 2: I think if you're fucking with magic, you can actually better health.
Speaker 6: Yeah, and I think everything's matter.
Speaker 12: Yeah, I mean, like we talked about that's magical.
Speaker 6: You know, you know y'all, well, y'all know this.
Speaker 5: You know, the word magic and occult has been psyop right, it's been si slopped, as we like to call it on Gray Pill.
Speaker 3: The introduction to this that said something about the occult, right, and that this is kind of a do you guys know what I'm talking about the beginning.
Speaker 6: Of this stockument?
Speaker 2: You think did you mention something about the equals from the beginning of this.
Speaker 6: Like the very beginning.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's I mean scientific way of like modern terms of explaining, you know, what the occult has, what what our ancestors knew, what humanity is known to be true for every age and timeline.
Speaker 4: Right.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the intro was was all about that, but we just skipped it and got right into the text.
Speaker 5: That's what I was saying. Yeah, that's all usually been doing on ebr T.
Speaker 4: Do you guys, do you know what a carrier frequency looks like?
Speaker 6: No?
Speaker 1: I know what a standing wave looks like, but I don't know how to carry a frequency.
Speaker 4: Okay, I'm going.
Speaker 5: Is that the moving frequency, uh, not the one that stands It was just saying that, you know, the energy that moves in the energy that stands still, there's like some sort of all the difference in it. I guess these are.
Speaker 4: Just examples of like a a M and an FM frequency. So basically, when you have wow, let me see does that work?
Speaker 6: So af FM radio knew it?
Speaker 8: Yeah.
Speaker 4: So basically, to be able to send like a signal a far distance, you have to have a long, slower sign wave, and so if you have like faster information that you need to send on that sign wave, then you have to use a carrier. So that's what they do. I guess you can't really even hold on see that very well?
Speaker 1: Wow, No, that was a pretty good example.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Yeah, yeah.
Speaker 4: So basically they're sending uh information on a longer wave and then you have a receiver on the other side that can receive it and decode the information from it. It's kind of interesting.
Speaker 3: Wow.
Speaker 5: Ah, Yeah, look at that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I feel like that's what they're indicating. Like we were sending, uh, we can like receive information.
Speaker 1: The implication is that there's an off button, because if we can be receiving this stuff, there could be an interference pattern that could turn us off. If you think about all the experiences with UFOs and all the rest of that, it's like they know the frequency to turn a person off. Maybe the military does too, Like I wouldn't put it past them if they're behind a lot of this stuff. So maybe there is an off frequency that they're kind of alluding to.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, And I think if you tune in enough, like I think sometimes he thinks I'm crazy, Like because I'm crazy. I'll just have people like if I can't get someone off my mind, I'll call them and they're like, oh, I was just talking about you, And I'm like, I know, like literally, like I just I know almost every like I'll do little scientific experiments with it.
Speaker 6: I think it's like a trunk right.
Speaker 5: No, I've encountered her doing this and I've seen it happen in real time, and I'm.
Speaker 6: Like, what, It's just a constant state of being.
Speaker 5: Sometimes it's there's a story that I'll tell on Esoteric Book Review tomorrow, something that happened this week.
Speaker 6: It's wild, but yeah, yeah, I.
Speaker 4: Feel like I'm able to shut it off if I want to.
Speaker 5: Really, that's good, right, Like we should be able to learn how to do that.
Speaker 6: I feel like I can too.
Speaker 3: I feel like I've been able to kind of master like tuning out useless information.
Speaker 6: So for a while my brain.
Speaker 3: Was like I literally felt like I was hearing radio stations and stuff like it was just so much noise.
Speaker 6: And now my mind is very speaking of radio station, it's very intentional of the information.
Speaker 5: Isaac Cappy, right, how did he die? Radio waves?
Speaker 6: These frequencies.
Speaker 5: So the government has been using you know, these these frequencies to do nefarious things for a long time now, right, And so it's like, can they hijack these waves, you know, if we don't shut them off, or if we don't learn how to control them or.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that guy back in the nineteen fifties had a brain controller array that he had on wires inside of a bull's head, and he took him into the arena and was able to shut down the ball. I forgot his name, was like Rodrigo or something. But he went on to work for the CIA and that was the first Uh he chose a way implant, right, Wow?
Speaker 6: Really he was.
Speaker 1: A Spanish guy. Yeah, I forgot the name though, but yeah, he went straight into the CIA and they've been working on brain tips since the nineteen fifties using that guy's model of you know, controlled electrodes inside of the brain. There was a guy. The whole reason why we think of Tim Foyle hats is because one of these guys the CIA was targeting. They actually put a chip inside of his head and was beaming information to it. Like this was a real operation that they do.
Speaker 5: The stemoceiver, It's Jose meant Jose Mint Manuel Rodriguez Delgado, a pioneering Spanish neuro phizz physiologist at Yale University, known for creating the first brain chip, the Stemo Siver, in the in the nineteen sixties to a remotely controlled brain activity. Yeah, the Stemo Siver and the Bullfight nineteen sixty three. You can go wow, yeah, man, that's.
Speaker 4: Nineteen sixty three.
Speaker 5: Just there is no like Nicholas. Watch at the end of the show.
Speaker 1: They just like guy's head. They put this in a guy's head and then they started hitting him with these radio freaks and the only way he could get it to stop is by covering himself in a metal trash can. So every time you hear about this, uh you know, tim foil hat and they're joking about it's it's actually from a real case where they targeted a dude with a you know, mental illness, put a chip inside of his head and try to make him kill himself.
Speaker 5: Good lord, had they done that too, though, dude, because you know it's totally millions.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think they definitely have skull to us, you know, you know, they could definitely send waves to the skull. I think Steve and I think planeteers into that ship is a pedotel.
Speaker 5: We're gonna be living in trash cans. Yeah, dude.
Speaker 8: A lot of like people that suggest this happening to them for random reasons, not even necessarily a government.
Speaker 10: And there also is the CIA just released.
Speaker 8: Anyway, they acquired it months ago that they acquired a machine that had Russian parts. They don't know if it's Russian, but it's the radio transmitter device that has been causing what they call Havana syndrome, which is essentially just like total distortion of their whole system. You know, there's in meditation there there is the idea. It's interesting how it corresponds that we can warm up and cool down and if you do a series of movements or breathing, breathe even even and yeah, exactly, just just breathing and imagining that you're releasing in a cool down mode from top down. It actually is the process, and it's that's why it's called cool down and warm up. It would be the opposite, of course, imagine energy rising up and making movement and send.
Speaker 9: It upward, you know, from the bottom.
Speaker 5: That's what I do in the mornings when it's real cold, and I'm in my bathroom and I'll sit there and I'll do this breathing exercise, and i can feel this energy rising from my legs and my groin area, like warming my entire body, and I'm like, dude, can I do this like out and like the freezing cold, you know, like yeah, yeah, you can work on doing stuff like that. And people are like, you're retaining seamen or some weird shit like no, no, it's just it's a cult science of the body, and people aren't privy to it, you know, so they interpret it as some weird Kundalini bullshit, you know what I mean? And even that itself is you know this distorted?
Speaker 6: Are you good? Sorry?
Speaker 1: Sorry guys, Oscar, the grouse was predictive programming.
Speaker 5: Oscar, the grouse was based, dude, Yeah, it was based.
Speaker 2: Uh, like I was gonna say something, I forgot.
Speaker 6: Damn, I'm sorry, Nick.
Speaker 4: The stems like, never mind.
Speaker 5: Now interrupting.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry, No, no, no, I just forgot. I guess I'm next, three too, right, these are brain and phase all right. The consciousness process is most easily and I don't know that fucking words envisaged if we picture the holographic input with a three dimensional grid system superimposed over it, such that all of the energy patterns contained within can be described in terms of three dimensional geometry, using mathematics to reduce the data to two dimensional form. Bentov states that scientists suspect that the human mind operates on a simple binary go no go system, as do all digital computers. Therefore, once it superimposes a three dimensional matrix over holographic information it wishes to interpret, and reduces that information mathematically to two dimensional form, it can completely process it using its fundamental binary system. Just as any computer made by the hand of man can process volumes of data and make various comparisons between the data and information stored in its digital memory, our minds operate in the same way, perceiving by comparison only Bentov states the proposition the proposition this way, our whole reality is constructed by constantly making such comparisons. Whenever we perceive something, we always perceive differences only in states of expanded consciousness. The right hemisphere of the brain, in its holistic, nonlinear, and nonverbal mode of functioning, acts as the primary matrix or receptor for this holographic input, while by operating in phase or coherence with the right brain, the left hemisphere provides the sect and dairy matrix through its binary computer like method of functioning to screen further the data by comparison and reduce it to a discrete two dimensional form. Fucking crazy shit, wow, yeah, all right, bugged out.
Speaker 1: Well, if I was gonna, if I was gonna try and make that simpler, it's like, uh, these different nerve pathways are filtering out the data that you don't need and then putting it in a form that you can understand. Yeah, I think that's because that's exactly what Ashish was describing as well. Is this exact same process. So basically there's limits to consciousness and how you can perceive things, and that's the filtering process.
Speaker 2: The only thing I don't get with this though, one thing that I kind of like slightly disagree with this. I do think there is some sort of all right, like I would I guess growing up as a child and being born into this world, like I could see how like everybody telling me what is what? Or the TV, the radio, my parents, like that's gonna program me and then I'll determine one zero or yes or no. But like, how do I know, Like when I go and stub my toe? How did I know how bad that hurt? Unless I decided how bad that hurt? Because I can't you know, you know, like certain things I think you have to Like you're not gonna be told everything, and you're going to experience something that hasn't been told to you and you're gonna have to interpret that and decide if that was good a bet or not yourself. So when does that come into this?
Speaker 1: Right? But I think ashesh was saying like it's all in there pre programmed, right, And so what this is saying is that somehow you're writing on the base programming, right, So it's not really either or I think this one's sort of kind of like both. And you know, so there is sort of a free will read write program going on with your body, for instance, so like you have the same amount or roughly the same amount of nerve endings between multiple different people, so you're gonna have this same kind of reactions on some similar level.
Speaker 4: Or it could also be like dialectic kind of thing where it's like that is what dialectic is. It's comparing things and then being like, oh okay, that's that's blue, and it's used for this purpose and it falls into this hierarchy and you can make like a mental map of it.
Speaker 1: Well, that whole section was about brain dialectic, like going between the right and left. That was the brain dialectic that it's trying to produce this two dimensional image for perception.
Speaker 4: I would say like Platinis, for example, he talks about dialectic and then that we just kind of decide what's useful and what's not useful. So maybe either or that's where it comes into I know, I definitely throw a lot of information away because it's like, well, you know.
Speaker 2: I could be wrong, but I think like there's even people I think Polltonas might have been one of them, maybe even in Pedocles. But I know even people like Ill Magill Christ and other people like even do start to question is their sort of relationship going on? Because like our ris project out six feet, is there some sort of relationship even going on, that's what's out there and our projection to even tell us how to perceive that or an influence? Is there multiple things that actually take up us to siding you know, I mean you also think of it. I mean just even the whole thing. A tweet, someone's tweet could mean so many things and store up so many emotions and different people that's all due to their own their own their own part of themself is deciding that too.
Speaker 9: I think.
Speaker 2: I don't know, it's hard to explain, like, yeah, you're not trying to get out. I just feel like there's like some sort of self in there. Man.
Speaker 1: This is why Apollo is so interesting, because it's like all of these different things are different flavors of emotion, and they all sort of all into similar categories which can be mathematically analyzed, which kind of implies that it's kind of like a real kind of harp, like you're playing society, like you're playing these different algorithms, and he was the god of mathematics and music, you know, and he predicted things about society. So you've got all of the images about meme culture wrapped up in you know, one god Apollo, and it's it's kind of changing the energy on the internet, for example.
Speaker 4: So you can also think of it as almost like a video game map where it's like everybody has explored different parts of the map and has different parts of the map figured out. Maybe, But it also gets hard because I don't think not everybody is looking for the truth, you know, and so then so then like what happens because then it's not like we're even working with like ideally we are all uh navigating news for navigating like these objective truths, but that's not really the case. So like what are people like plugging their own things into the map that don't fit I don't.
Speaker 3: Know, yeah, definitely, Well, yeah, it's just you know, cognitive dissonance.
Speaker 6: People don't want to like.
Speaker 3: Face and things that you know, challenge what they believe to be true and which is I mean, they're doing themselves a disservice, right, Like that's I feel like the more truth that I.
Speaker 6: Uncover and kind of like accept within myself.
Speaker 3: It's every time, it's like a little death, you know, and you're reborn over and over and over and over again, right, yeah.
Speaker 6: Pure, that's the initiative to the truth. Yeah, and people don't want that. And people haven't scared of it.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, people will. People fear what they don't know, and so why would so then they're not going to look into it because they're scared, you know. So it's just like a vicious sign.
Speaker 3: And they view that fear as like that their spirit is guiding them.
Speaker 6: Correctly and demons right nick properly.
Speaker 3: They don't realize they're not aligned properly. They're being guided by fear. Because our ancestors in order to survive. That's why we have such a negativity bias, is because you know, and our ancestors like, I mean, you might just die at any time, right right, It's safer now, you know, right, I mean that's still a possibility.
Speaker 2: I even think about that, Like when you just think about like how they lived back then. It's like they had to have lacked fear, lacked the fear of death, or just lacked fear itself in certain ways to where it's just like like, no, this is what you did to stay alive. So it's like, yeah, you know, I wonder if sometimes it was just almost even just like that no thought. I mean, I guess somewhat fear, but you know what I'm saying, But it was just like, well, this is what you have to do.
Speaker 3: Anyway, there's no I know what you're saying, because it's like people probably will it was in a.
Speaker 2: Supermarket to think there's nobody like selling extra food, Like you want to eat, you're gonna have to go out there and hold that motherfucker doesn't get you first.
Speaker 3: Yeah, And it's why a lot of people have anxiety disorders just because their ancestors were i mean, just survival mode all the time, like there might be a tiger around the corner, like you have to be on high alert all the time.
Speaker 1: Think about the insanety of war back then. You had to march right up into each other's faces and try and stab each other with sharp objects.
Speaker 5: Two words shield, wall, shield, wall.
Speaker 6: Okay, that's all. But that's just what humanity has done for.
Speaker 3: Since the beginning of time, since we had sharp objects.
Speaker 5: Sharp objects, there's something threatening, we're going to stay.
Speaker 3: And it's always out of some kind of fear. I mean, sometimes justified, but a lot of times not.
Speaker 7: The Crusades, like you know, a lot of people hit those a lot of different reasons.
Speaker 5: I wonder what started on the Crusades, Sorry.
Speaker 4: I wonder what the first murder was like. Is it just in our inherent nature that we would think to do that, right?
Speaker 6: I don't think it's in our nature. I think it goes. I think it's darker aspects.
Speaker 2: Of I have actually thought.
Speaker 5: Well, I will say this in the story of Canaan able even in the Sumerian uh and that mythology, Inky refers to it as and you know that he's the god of water, a god of form, creation, the lord of form, right, but he referred to it as the curse of Kayan, I mean Cain. But he was it was k a dash i.
Speaker 4: N was his name.
Speaker 5: I guess in Assyria. Well that's about in the ethos of you know, yeah, but maybe not. Who knows. If there was some governa like uh name grug or something who stabbed his boy.
Speaker 6: Uh heab in the arm and then like threw him off a mountain and was like, you know, we see I see mythology million years ago.
Speaker 1: What we see in the mythology over and over again is that the father gets old and crazy and starts trying to kill his young children.
Speaker 5: Right.
Speaker 1: That's what we see all throughout all of these different societies is Yeah, that's the the Crodos figure. Right, it's always constantly trying to eat his own kids.
Speaker 5: Fither, the devouring fathers, the devouring mother archetype.
Speaker 6: Right, there's the tyrannical father and the devouring chronos.
Speaker 5: Those are the hours as children, you know, saturnnos.
Speaker 8: But wow, there are examples of a couple of Native American tribes who were so peaceful that they died of fright when they first interacted with the US military. The Pomo, Excuse me, the Pomo in particular of northern California were super peaceful people, and they are a reason. More than likely they were so peaceful and confounded by violence they didn't even recognize it. Not to say that all Native American culture have this, but the Pomo were so peaceful. I think in part because they their resources there were so plentiful. It never even occurred to them to fight. And I guess they have a measurement about indigenous hours per day to obtain nutrients and that they must work to get their you know, basics provided for. And the Pomo region was among the shortest amount of time, like an hour or two a day, and they had all their needs taken care of. So I think I don't know where the first murder was, but definitely it was likely due to restriction of resources and pursuit of resources for one man or another.
Speaker 3: Wow, that's that's fascinating and also very sad. They were having a heavenly human experience, all right.
Speaker 1: Let me sixteen the evaluation to the extent that gateway succeeds in bringing about a refinement and energy matrix of the mind, It succeeds in expanding or altering human consciousness so that it can proceed without resource recourse to the intercession of the physical sense sets is such that ever more of the universal hologram, not of course accessible by sense perception, can ultimately be perceived and understood. Marilyn Ferguson has written that the theories of Prebram and Bohm appear to account for all transcendental experience, paranormal events, and even normal perceptual oddities. She even goes on to say of Pregrim currently he is proposing startling, all encompassing model that is generally considerable exciting among those intrigued by the mysteries of human consciousness. His holographic model mary's brain research to theoretical physics and accounts for a normal perception, and simultaneously takes the paranormal and transcendental experiences out of supernatural by explaining them as part of nature, like certain strange discoveries of quantum physics. The radical rhetorician of this theory suddenly makes sense of paradoxical sayings of mystics throughout the ages. Seventeen.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it's back to aras, right, I.
Speaker 10: Think I should go. I'll be sorry. Does anyone else have anything to say about that? Or should I just.
Speaker 1: Let's wrape it up? The energy is the energy is.
Speaker 8: High seventeen right, yes, self cognition. To complete our outline of the process by which the mind achieves and exercises consciousness, we must also describe the mechanism which accounts for the aspect of human thought that differentiates it from consciousness of planets or animals, i e. Self cognition human Not only no, but they know that they know.
Speaker 2: Oh wow.
Speaker 8: They are able to monitor the process of their own thinking and maintain an awareness of it. Moreover, they can conduct a comparative Okay, so now we're into this image here, right, which is astounding this among the thing that strikes me is the verticality potentially in individual consciousness and the horizontal aspect of collective consciousness or animals and other people and so forth.
Speaker 10: But it's necessarily depicting that should we keep Should I keep reading?
Speaker 8: Left hemisphere consciousness grid acts like the mind's computer software to reduce input from right hemisphere to verbal symbols and concepts. Right hemisphere consciousness s grid reduces three dimensions wait, three dimensional holographic image to two dimensional go slash no, go for I believe it's cut off a little bit there and forgive me. So continuing from the prior page. Moreover, they can conduct a comparative assessment, evaluating the function of their thought process against various objective standards they have adopted. Human consciousness can do this because it has the capacity to duplicate aspects of its own hologram, project them out, perceive that projection, put it through comparison with the memory aspect, where its evaluation standards or measure standards of measure are stored of its holegram and measure or sense the differences using three dimensional geometry, and then binary go slash no go pulse to yield verbal cognition about the self.
Speaker 1: Wow.
Speaker 4: Wow, is that like talking about mirroring in other people?
Speaker 2: Or No?
Speaker 1: I think they were going over the programming of the brain, Like that was just exactly how it goes, step by step how the brain is programmed.
Speaker 4: But being able to project just parts of your hologram out.
Speaker 1: Yeah, there you go.
Speaker 4: Interesting. Oh I guess I'm the next to read. But did you pull something up headless?
Speaker 10: Isn't this?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 1: No, no, I just accidentally went back. I didn't need to do that.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, this makes me think about like your light body and like when I'm around certain people that are highly activated and very aligned with the light that is.
Speaker 6: The spark of God.
Speaker 3: I my something I found very profound in here where it talks about when your brain waves change and like your left legs starts to tingle and all this stuff I can experience.
Speaker 6: I've experienced that just from being.
Speaker 3: Around certain people and anyways, I kind of a d d'd out on part of this I read it earlier, but yeah, it's just fascinating.
Speaker 6: Sorry, Oh no, I was just reading.
Speaker 4: Not apologize, all right, I guess it's up to me, all right, time space dimension. Up to this point, our discussion of the Gateway process has been relatively simple and easy to follow. Now the fund begins. Gateway involves more than just perception of those aspects of the universal hologram which can be accessed in the dimension of time space as we know it. To explain how and why human consciousness can be brought to transcend the limitations of time space is the next task which must be addressed. To do this, we must first appreciate what time and space are in order to understand how the dimension that they contribute or that they constitute, can be transcended. Physicists define time as a measurement of energy or force in motion. In other words, it is measurement of change. However, in order for energy to be in motion, it must first be limited in some way with the confines of some sort of vibratory pattern, so that its confinement gives it the capacity for being contained at a specific location, which is distinguishable from other locations. Space. Energy which is not confined is forced without limit, without dimension, without the limits of form. It is infinity. Cannot move because there is nothing beyond infinity, and is therefore outside of the dimension of time. It is also beyond space because that concept implies that a specific energy form is limited to a specific location and is absent from other locations. But if energy is in the state of infinity, there are no boundaries, no here to differentiate from, there, no sense of area. Energy in infinity means energy uniformly extended without limit. It has no beginning, no end, no location. It is conscious force, the fundamental primal power of existence. Without form. A state of infinite being energy and infinity is said to be completely at rest, and therefore cannot generate holograms so long as it remains utterly inactive. It retains its inherent capacity for consciousness in that it can receive and passively perceive holograms generated by energy and motion out in the various dimensions which make up that created universe, but it cannot be perceived by consciousness operating in the active universe. Energy in this state of inactive infinity is termed by physicists as energy in its absolute state, or simply the absolute, between the absolute and the material universe in which we experience our physical existence, our various intervening dimensions to which human consciousness and altered states of being made gain access. Theoretically, human consciousness may continue to expand the horizons of its perceptual capability until it reaches the dimension of the Absolute, at which point perception stops because the absolute generates no holograms of or about itself.
Speaker 5: Holy fuck, that was wild, ye.
Speaker 1: Jewels?
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, Oh okay, all right, fucking here, I'm going to pull this up on I have I have it pulled up right here.
Speaker 2: So it's larger.
Speaker 6: Intervening dimensions.
Speaker 5: Since the absolute is conscious energy and intended Okay, Since the absolute is conscious energy and infinity, i e. Without boundaries, it occupies every dimension, to include the time space dimension in which we have our physical existence, but we cannot perceive it. It overlays everything, as do many of the intervening gradients or dimensions through which the energies of the universe pass on their way to and from their home in the state of infinity the absolute. To enter these intervening dimensions, human consciousness must focus with such intense coherence that the frequency of the energy pattern which comprises that consciousness i e. The brainwave output, can accelerate to the point where the resulting frequency pattern if displayed on an on an oscillope, on an oasiscope as scilloscope on an oscillope I'm thinking of like.
Speaker 6: Antelope or something.
Speaker 5: Yeah, on a ACA fuggus time uh, would look virtually like a solid line. Achievement of this state of altered consciousness sets the stage for perception of non time space dimensions because of the operation of the of a principle in physics known as as planks distance.
Speaker 4: Not to disrupt, but it celiscope measures voltage over time.
Speaker 2: All right, awesome, thank you.
Speaker 5: Achievement of this state of altered consciousness sets the stage for perception of non time space dimensions.
Speaker 4: Ship.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so you know about Plank's length.
Speaker 5: No nos fits because I'm still reading here in a minute, but spit some game.
Speaker 1: Yeah so that was a guy named now seems how to mean and how to mean? Kept talking about how Plank's length proves that there's almost infinite amounts of energy in the universe, and so he says that that happens because we actually exist on a different dimensional level on the inside of a black hole. So all of the time space energy around us is actually infinite, testimbly small, being interpenetrated by this sort of force field that gives us the ability to see things, right, So it's a dimension inside of a dimension. That's what does seems how to mean was saying about our reality. And so that's what they're kind of talking about with this plank's length, which is way higher energy output than is supposed to happen. And so this is I guess an alternative theory of why planks length is the way it is.
Speaker 5: I gotcha, all right, I'm going to read. So this is an aspect of quantum mechanics which applies to the fact that any oscillating frequencies such as a brain wave, reaches two points of complete rest, which constitute the boundaries of each individual oscillation i e. Movement up or down. Without these points of rest, an oscillating wave pattern would be impossible, since the points of rest are required to permit the energy to change to change direction and thus continue vibrating between rigid limits. But it is also true that when for an infinitesimally and infinitesimally fuck man, is how you say that infinitesimally and infinitesimally brief instant? I don't think I've ever even said that word before. That energy reaches one of its two points of rest, it clicks out of time space and joins infinity. That critical step out of time space occurs when the speed of the oscillation drops below ten okay, ten to the negative thirty third degree centimeters. We're not going to ignore the thirty three guys Illuminati confirm ten for all jesuits per second. To use the words of Bentov, quantum mechanics tell us that when distances go below planks distance, which is ten to the negative thirty third degree centimeter, we enter, in effect a new world.
Speaker 4: I'm so sorry to ten to the negative thirty third power thirty third power okay, thank you, that makes it better.
Speaker 2: Like thirty three squid.
Speaker 5: I just said, to the degree I don't know. To return to our case in point, the human consciousness wave pattern reaches such high frequency that the pattern of clickouts comes so close together that there is virtual continuity in it, then a portion of that consciousness is actually postulated to establish and maintain its information collection function in those dimensions located between time space and the absolutely shit. Thus, as the almost continuous clickout pattern establishes itself in continuous phase at speeds below Plagues distance, but before reaching the state of total rest, human consciousness passes through the looking glass of time space, after the fashion of Alice beginning her journey into wonderland.
Speaker 1: Because in the abyss there you go deck.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yep, I think that's what the clickout is.
Speaker 5: The gateway experience, with its associated hemisaint technique, is apparently designed, if used thematically and patiently, to enable human consciousness to establish a coherent pattern of perception in those dimensions where speeds below Plank's distance apply. This holds true irrespective This holds true irrespective of whether the individual is exercising his consciousness while in his physical body or whether he is doing so after having separated that consciousness from the physical body i e. The so called out of body state mentioned earlier. Interesting, whoa can i energect?
Speaker 4: Yes?
Speaker 3: Yeah, this just makes me think of after my dad died. One of the dreams that he visited me in that was a very vivid and real dream where his spirit was actually there.
Speaker 6: He was.
Speaker 3: It was so funny because it was so his personality too, where he was like, come on, like, let me show you what I can do. And he was showing me that he could time travel, and he was showing me that he could go into basically every memory of his life, every moment of his life, he could go back and revisit it, and he could appear to me in any form that he has ever existed in. It just made me think about and then the absolute makes me think of I used to be obsessed with studying near death experiences and people that talk about just becoming you know, one with the light.
Speaker 6: Right anyways, that was my take on it.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that's like that near death experience. Is that cross over, that initiation into.
Speaker 10: That alignment?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 5: Yeah yeah, and people yeah, some people like I mean, you have people that will you know, and they don't want.
Speaker 6: The light that they are one with the light there.
Speaker 2: Initiated. Yes, you could insreciate yourself.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I think a lot of people do it. But when you don't, what happens when you don't acknowledge.
Speaker 2: That though you may not even know what you're doing. You may not even realize you're doing that to yourself.
Speaker 5: Part of my That's why I think it's important to talk about this stuff.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 5: Definitely, do you want to read?
Speaker 6: No, I've had a few beers, so.
Speaker 2: Oh okay, all right, I got it.
Speaker 5: Hold on, I have a.
Speaker 2: I have a.
Speaker 3: I'm not going to read because I mean, I can still read fine, but i'd rather you guys read.
Speaker 5: You're credit school beautiful and they love your voice. When you did read?
Speaker 2: So you finished?
Speaker 5: Yes, I am finished? Well was I I'm pretty sure it was.
Speaker 6: I think. Yeah.
Speaker 5: We're at twenty atomic particles.
Speaker 2: Yes, you need a jacket. The behavior of subatomic particles provides an interesting example of the phenomena of clicking out discussed in the preceding paragraphs. In an article prepared for Science Digest magazine, doctor John Gliman mentions the way in which sub atomic particles communicate with each other once their energy fields become entrained as a result of colliding with each other. The communication concerned is of course postulated to be occurring during the clickout phase in the oscillation of the energy fields comprising the subatomic particles concerned. It is this cause which accounts for the cross communication at which, in terms of time and space velocities would seem to involve speeds in excess of light. In reality, Einstein's theory of relativity is not being invalidated, but rather the communication concerned is taking place outside the dimension of time space to which the theory of relativity is strictly confined. Specifically, doctor Glibman tells us quantum theory postulates a a kind of long range Siamese twin effect whenever two subatomic particles collide and then go their different ways, Even when the particles are halfway across the universe from each other, it says, they instantaneously respond to each other's actions, and in doing so they violate relativity's banned on faster than light velocities.
Speaker 1: Indeed, regarding it tanglement again, quadrum entanglement. They didn't say what it was called. They just called it a twin effect. But it's quantum entanglement.
Speaker 2: Thank you, sir. Indeed, regarding attempts to quantify what is known about the behavior of energy in dimensions apparently outside of time and space, Bentov speaks about courageous physicists. Apparently uh courageous physicists who are working on hypothetical particles called U tachions something close to that, ye, which can move at speeds higher than light. The speed of tachyons start just above the speed of light and ranges all the way to infinite velocities.
Speaker 1: That any sense in velocities faster than the speed of light.
Speaker 2: No, but I do think I do think, just real quick, just from my experiences, I do think that, like when you do click out, I don't think like I don't think the law is here apply anymore?
Speaker 1: Right, all right, go ahead, Oh well I was, Yeah. I mean there's so many different examples of that. Like when we're looking inside, right, something is happening, you're creating something. What are thoughts made out of? And what they're saying here is that it's it's all holograms. Well, if your thoughts are holograms and reality is a hologram, what's the connection between the thoughts and reality? And I think he's just about to get into that.
Speaker 2: You know, it's really interesting if you think about the whole relationship between the Magician and the Holy Guardian Angel almost right here.
Speaker 4: Too, what is that a hologram? Of right? It has to be reflecting off of something I don't know.
Speaker 8: Well, it makes me think too of the past kind of analogy where they talked about the hologram. Even if it's broken up into numerous other pieces, it still has the same holographic material or or picture. And it makes me think about how if it's like the butterfly effect except with psychic light, and if you can like impact one tachion or particle or light idea, It's like, can can you not cause a butterfly effect just by way of light? Just being having the hologram as the idea or the capacity of the universe to do a thing, and then you know, breaking that up into a particle and manifesting it.
Speaker 9: It's out there.
Speaker 10: I know.
Speaker 8: Also, you know this line below, It reminds me of the AM and FM modulation. I'm just about to I don't always think about the tree of life, but when I'm on the occult reject, what if we turned that ninety degrees we can see it kind of like becoming a pattern of transcend or going going up or maybe moving anyway. And I believe it was the AM that it almost looked like an hour glass.
Speaker 4: And it almost sorry, what like DNA almost. I have a picture from a scope that looked just like DNA. But yeah, I know what you mean.
Speaker 5: No, what is that?
Speaker 1: That is the wave particle oscillogram of the hydrogen atom. So this is what the hydrogen atom looks like under an oscilloscope. So I think, I think that's what it's called. So what you're saying there is that wave pattern again, like that's the fundamental pathway between all of this stuff is the wave pattern. So as they're describing a hologram. Remember, it's just vibrations put into form. I guess that's all that shows that the deeper it gets. The CIA nailed this one.
Speaker 6: I think Tesla nailed it. That's right, that's why they killed him.
Speaker 4: I definitely. I have to show you guys a scilloscope music after this, because they use music to create images. It's pretty cool.
Speaker 1: Oh wow, that's awesome, right, So twenty one dimensions in between. Now that we have postulated the legitimacy of the assertion that the energy forms which compose consciousness can move beyond the space time dimensions, we need to turn our attention to the energy forms which the absolute infinity so clicked out portion up here of the oscillating energy transversing interdimensional dimensions. Right, So this is like the different waves in consciousness, I think. And so there's a little portion on either side of I guess the delta. I don't know what frequencies, but I guess there's saying that there's a way of hopping out of interdimensional space in these portions.
Speaker 2: Interesting.
Speaker 1: Plague's distance is ten to the negative thirty third centimeters squared.
Speaker 5: Ooh, where do we see ten at?
Speaker 4: Dude?
Speaker 2: O there?
Speaker 5: Yeah, I'm just saying. You know, thirty three used in a lot in the in the Kabala right right right, the number of perfection.
Speaker 1: So it's the base ten and thirty three. You can't get much moreccult than that, you know, So it's cabala right crazy. Anyways, inhabit those dimensions between time space and the absolute. In so doing, we may better perceive the form that reality assumes when we encounter it in those intermediate dimensions. In this context, Bentoff tells us that the casual relationship between events breaks down, movements become jerky rather than smooth time. I don't know if you guys have ever had that experience while meditating with everything around just starts to get really lapsy, it's crazy. Time and space may become grainy or chunky. Perhaps a piece of space can be traversed by a particle of matter in any direction without necessarily being syncretized with a piece of time. In short, a pair of events will occur in either time or space, the pair not being connected causally, but with random fluctuation. What Bentov means is that inside the dimension of space time, where both concepts apply in generally uniform way, there is a proportional relationship between them. A certain space can be covered by energy moving in either particle or waveform in a certain time, assuming a specific velocity, virtually anywhere in the space time. First, the relationship is neat and predictable. However, in the intermediate dimensions beyond space time, limitations imposed on energy to put it into a state of oscillating motion are not uniform, as they are in our physical universe. A myriad of variation, various distortions, and incongruities are thus likely to be encountered, such that are nice, the assumptions concerning the relationship between time and space as we know it in this dimension do not apply. But even more important, access is open to both the past and the future when the dimension of current space time is left behind. That's a pretty big assumption with them until that last part. Shall I read if you want to today?
Speaker 4: Kind if I share this video real quick?
Speaker 5: No, you can't do no out you know, of course you can, well normally normally.
Speaker 2: I actually do worry about that ship. So I mean, you really shouldn't just say yes, where's where's the video? You don't feel like taught everybody no tonight, so go for it.
Speaker 4: Mm hmm okay, so cu sious, I got it.
Speaker 6: Okay, there'scope.
Speaker 7: This is going to your used to measure correct And I've got two probes, both of them which come out and run straight into an auxiliary jack plugged into my computer.
Speaker 13: Now, this is selloscope is wired up so that the access is controlled by this probe and the y axis is controlled by this prob, which means that when I play audio through it, the left channel is going to go X and the right channel is going to go why. Now you'll see how this is represented in one second when I start the show.
Speaker 1: Okay, it's turn.
Speaker 6: The intensity down so it looks nice, and then let's start this show.
Speaker 1: The volume a little bit, And.
Speaker 9: Guys, I want to show you something amazing.
Speaker 10: I'm running an audio signal through an oscillscope.
Speaker 9: We can see exactly the same waves that we're hearing at the same time in the morning.
Speaker 5: That was God in the morning.
Speaker 2: Said peak.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 14: So anyway, native tribes that even say that the earth was created and song, you know, really the Aborigine say three songs, Earth was created in three songs.
Speaker 6: I would love to see that thing when I'm like in like very powerful prayer. I would love to see what it looks.
Speaker 3: Like if someone sorry, look at her someone and I'm dealing with it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's cool because it's measuring voltage. So it's literally just displaying voltage on the screen and it's.
Speaker 3: Is that the same as like, uh, when computers first came out and people would play music on a computer and it would you could you know, it would be the you guys know.
Speaker 6: What I'm talking about.
Speaker 5: What are you talking about the what was it called the media player?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Yeah, it similar probably similar.
Speaker 6: My brother always had that going on.
Speaker 5: My dad used to have that on the on his computer all the time. Yeah, it's pretty cool. They should bring those back.
Speaker 6: So interesting.
Speaker 5: Yeah, okay, it's my turn now.
Speaker 10: Okay, I think it's turn.
Speaker 5: It's your turney, okay, yes, sorry.
Speaker 9: Don't be sorry.
Speaker 8: Uh special status out of body experience. Although human consciousness can, with enough practice, move beyond the dimension of time space and interface with other energy systems in other dimensions, the entire process is appreciably enhanced if the consciousness can be detached in large measure from the physical body before such interface is attempted once and in individual. Once an individual becomes proficient in the technique of out of body movement and then reaches the point where he is able to break out of time space while out of his body, he gains the advantage of clicking out part of his enhanced consciousness while starting from a base located much closer to the dimensions with which.
Speaker 9: He wishes to communicate.
Speaker 8: In other words, since he is starting from a point much higher up, to use an analogy from the time space context, that part of his consciousness involved in clicking out will have that much more time to interact in dimensions beyond time space, because less time is required to traverse the intervening layers. Moreover, once the end of is able to project his consciousness beyond time space, that consciousness would logically tend to train its frequency output with the new energy environment to which it is exposed, therein greatly enhancing the extent to which the individual's altered consciousness may be further modified to achieve a much heightened point of focus and a much refined oscillating pattern. As a result, a self reinforcing process should ensue, whereby the farther consciousness in and out of body state can be projected beyond the time space dimension, the more its level of energy output would be enhanced, thus promoting the potential for still further travel. The tentative conclusion to be drawn is that out of body state may be regarded as an extremely effective way of accelerating the process of enhancing consciousness and of interfacing with dimensions beyond time space. If the practitioner of the gateway technique has a choice of concentrating on achieving and exploiting the out of body experience as opposed to concentrating his full efforts on expanding his consciousness exclusively from a physical base, the former would appear to promise much faster, faster, and more impressive successes than does the latter.
Speaker 1: That did not play out in reality, they were not right about that. A lot of the out of body stuff that they tried to push didn't really play out at all. So you know what they had far more success with was the remote viewing protocols, which were not part of the process.
Speaker 8: Yeah, and what the out of body kind of even disturbed people and turned them off with not only had poor results, right.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, in a lot of cases it took up way more energy and was not as effective.
Speaker 6: Wow. Very interesting. Yeah, this is all really really profound.
Speaker 3: What would you would you consider out of body experience astral projecting or would you consider promote viewing in a way, because I feel like I think.
Speaker 1: They're highly related. I think one, yeah, you're projecting more of yourself into the environment than you really even need.
Speaker 3: It's like astral producting, right, I agree. That's why I don't. I haven't even well. I used to try, and I'd get to the point where it almost happened and I'd get super freaked out. But I don't feel like it's necessary. If I really need, if I need to know what's going on with something or whatever, I can access it through meditation. So that's just I hadn't heard that before. I'm glad you mentioned that that's really interesting that they that they discovered that that it's not even necessary.
Speaker 8: It's amazing how they describe this, you know, this really powerful series of consciousness powers, if you will, in such a mechanical way. And to that, like the to Bens and probably the Hindus too, talk about cities sid his and these are actually just side effects of meditation, these psychic powers. I think it might be the best way to interpret cities.
Speaker 10: And they say s s I d.
Speaker 8: H I s a city or hi a city like it sounds like city, but a city. And these are yeah, effects of meditation, pursuits and enlightenment practices, powers, spiritual powers, psychic powers that they say, don't pursue or they'll kind of you know, almost like headless. That you were talking about, how the out of body experience was actually less fruitful and maybe even what I saw potentially more upsetting even and in that respect of the cities, often people when they pursue them, they're not actually prepared for them.
Speaker 9: Is like the warning of.
Speaker 10: The Tibetan meditation process that you.
Speaker 8: You want to just do the work, and those things kind of come up and you can, you know, not obsessed over the kind of thing.
Speaker 3: Can you say it one more time? Because Juels is trying to type it in you spell it s.
Speaker 10: I d H I.
Speaker 9: And then S is the multiple.
Speaker 3: Well, yeah, that that's one of the things I've found so profound. When I was sorry, I keep like a d d ing out. But when I was reading this earlier, is I think that I unlocked so much of this like accidentally, well well intentionally, but also I shared with you guys that my dad was randomly alive. I don't want to say the word and mess mess up whatever anyways, and so I think that so much of this just.
Speaker 6: Out of pure like willpower.
Speaker 3: I I just it's so fascinating reading it and understanding the science behind things that I unlocked, if that makes sense. It makes me understand a lot of the experiences that I've had because I have a very scientific mind, and I don't know, it's just it's this is just fascinating to me.
Speaker 5: Well, yeah, no, I had sent this to her earlier today, and by the time I called her before like right when I got off work, She's like, yeah, I already read through through uh most of it, and uh yeah, a lot of it is she said, is just stuff that she's caught here and there over the years that we've kind of been I guess, you know, fed through information and whatnot. Are people putting out you know, TikTok's or a video of their theory.
Speaker 6: Well, I had read some of this years ago, that too, bits.
Speaker 3: I mean, I don't have a lot of free time to read, but I just I think it's I don't know, it's just so interesting, like it's it's all intention right, I mean, like somebody can give you a blueprint and say, follow this protocol, do it in this way, and maybe that's good.
Speaker 12: Right.
Speaker 3: That's why these ancient traditions and religion still exist because you don't want to just open yourself up spiritually.
Speaker 6: You don't you know.
Speaker 3: That there's a lot there, right, You can open yourself up too much and get a lot of information that isn't even coming from you, and you won't realize it's not coming from you, and you don't know where it's coming from, and you're not powerful enough yet.
Speaker 6: And for me, it's rooted in my relationship with God. But if you're not tapped into that enough yet, then you can't kind of lock.
Speaker 3: That out like Eros was saying earlier, like, what did you say earlier?
Speaker 6: Erros, you were saying, like you can, oh that.
Speaker 4: I feel like I can shut off receiving right, yeah, frequency or five you know, like emotions from other people or whatever.
Speaker 5: Yeah. Yeah.
Speaker 3: And and then Ethan, what you were just saying a second ago, Sorry, I lost my train of thought.
Speaker 6: I shouldn't have drank three beers. You're okay? Sorry, no, no, no, you fun. I don't remember what I was gonna say.
Speaker 5: Well, I think, uh yeah, receiving downloads and stuff. I mean, oh, I.
Speaker 3: Remember now you're saying, Ethan, we were talking about with astral projection and headless.
Speaker 6: You were saying, like that, right, it's not necessary.
Speaker 3: It like uses all this synergy that it's not even actually necessary. And I think that's why I like whenever I was intrigued many years ago, when I was intrigued by things like astral projections, something in my spirit was just like, no, because I do.
Speaker 6: People aren't ready for it. Yeah, and it can be completely dangerous.
Speaker 5: It's the same with certain note and stuff. If you receive it, uh, through some kind of divination or you know, you receive it through a vision divinely or somehow like how will you handle that knowledge, you know, and if that's forced upon someone through a certain practice or something they can do, uh, you know, with with their mental uh you know, I don't know, is that the best thing? Like should that information be available to everyone?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 5: Sure, yeah, you think so.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 6: I think so because I don't think that everyone can harness it. Well, some people and maybe I mean maybe even the.
Speaker 5: Ones that would misuse it probably maybe not even you know, even.
Speaker 3: Yeah, because I just I think maybe it's it's being misused on a grand scale.
Speaker 6: Yeah, yeah, yeah, all of us. But I think on a personal level, I don't know.
Speaker 3: I think sometimes people get really intrigued and want to play around the things, and if they're not ready for it, there's a ceiling to it.
Speaker 6: Oh yeah, absolutely.
Speaker 2: I think the idea of this stuff needs to be a little bit more realistic, like you're saying, I don't think people will understand like like some people aren't ready for the ship. So maybe so maybe it should be known that like a little bit more, or maybe someone some of the secrets, you know, shouldn't be secrets so that people understand what they're really getting into, what is it really about the Yeah, and then you know what when there's uh more assholes being you know, assholes to people, and people understand what it is they're getting into, I mean, and understand what the benefits are. I mean, you never know, I mean, you might have more people being willing to go that distance to change the life for themselves too, you know. So I think they keep it secret because of that as well. You know, if you knew that there was a way of you being able to actually kind of obtained the same thing, Oh, we can't have.
Speaker 5: That, Oh absolutely not. Yeah dude, And uh that's why seeking out this knowledge is I think very important. But you know when they put out stuff like this, when there's these uh you know, these files that drop, you find all sorts of stuff that you find out like, oh wow, yeah, I was looking into this years ago, you know, vindicated confirm all that stuff. So, but you know, are they feeding us the complete truth or is is there something to it?
Speaker 6: Do you think.
Speaker 5: Coming from them?
Speaker 4: Well?
Speaker 1: And I think what they're I think they're just repackaging all of this other stuff that all these other people have worked on, you know, for hundreds of years, into one solid source. And they're doing so without giving any attributions to any of the people they took it from. So I've seen so many different people weren't reflected at what they're saying right now.
Speaker 6: Exactly yeah, yeah, yeah, that sucks. That sucks. Man.
Speaker 5: Huh so uh, I think aeros, I think it's your turn in.
Speaker 4: I think so.
Speaker 6: All right.
Speaker 4: It may be helpful at this point to pause and recap the major aspects of our intellectual journey from time space to the realm of the Absolute. We have spoken at some length concerning the incredibly complex hologram which is created by the intersection of energy patterns generated by the totality of all dimensions of the universe time space included. We have noted that our minds constitute energy fields which interact with various aspects of this hologram to deduce information, which is ultimately processed through the left hemisphere of our brains to reduce it to a form that we employ for the process we call thinking. We have implied that this hologram is the finite embodiment, an active energy form of the infinite consciousness of the Absolute. It is the title we assign to that vast pool of energy in a state of perfect rest over which the physical universe is layered, and from whence it comes incidentally. To describe this, Pentav uses the analogy of a very deep sea, comparing the still depths of the sea to the dimension of the absolute. While assigning this storm tossed waves above to represent the physical universe with which we are familiar. The slightly agitated currents of the sea to be found in between the turbulent surface and the totally still depths, represent energy in the process of either going into rest i e. Approaching infinity or coming out of rest.
Speaker 5: Damn, wow, you want me to read all right? From from Big Bang to Taurus Aris. Do you sure you don't want to read this one too? On a even talking about tourists on.
Speaker 1: I'm actually painting a picture of a tourist right now.
Speaker 2: Let me look at that.
Speaker 5: Buy headless as paintings. Guys offering money, No money, obviously money, No.
Speaker 4: You can go ahead, Jools.
Speaker 5: Offering services and just kidding, don't do that well by his paintings. Do that support our boy headless giant? Uh, you're gonna get those. I gotta get the rest of.
Speaker 4: Your you have?
Speaker 5: You have a Patreon right, you're on Patreon no, motherfucker. We got to start you with Patreon. Okay, yeah, dude, I'm doing it. Okay, So okay, all right, I'm trying to find the tab. Do you want to read, baby?
Speaker 1: I can read.
Speaker 2: All right.
Speaker 6: From Big Bang to Taurus.
Speaker 3: Working from the widely accepted Big Bang theory, bin top presents a conceptual model to depict the process of time space evolution. I don't need to do that, sorry, that's my contact hold on process of time space evolution. Uh the relative position of the universal hologram. That hologram is often called a tourist because it is thought to have the overall shape of inemmens self contained spiral. Basing his the on recent studies concerning the distribution of qui quissars quasi quasi stellar can you stop quasi stellar objects? And operating on the premise that in the universe, smaller processes tend to be mirror images of larger ones. Example, the pattern of electrons around the nucleus of an atom mirrors the way planets orbit their suns and so on.
Speaker 5: That's the microcosm macrocosm that Eros was talking about.
Speaker 3: Earlier, postulates the following scenario, Taking his cue from the observed capability of quasars to eject enormously concentrated beams of matter from their interiors in a controlled, non non concentric version of the Big Bang.
Speaker 6: He sorry, my contacts are drag guys in visages.
Speaker 3: In visages a similar process occurring in the generation of the universe se exhibit for next page, noting that those galaxies located to the north of our own galaxy are moving away faster than those located to the south, and that those to the east and west are demonstrably more distant. Bentav regards this as substantive evidence that the jet of matter which expanded into our universe has turned back upon itself, eventually forming an ovid or egg shape. He sees matter in our universe entering the ovoid ovoid pattern following ejection from a nucleus composed of extremely compressed energy through a hole at the end of its tripped to the far end of the ovoid am I saying that correctly, yeah, okay, he sees it departing via a black hole. In such a model, time is observed to be a measure of the change which occurs as energy evolves into new, more complex forms as it progresses along the distance from the white hole side of the nucleus around the shell of this cosmic egg until it enters the black hole. In other words, as energy expelled from infinity and confined within limits by the conscious of the absolute, achieves form and motion.
Speaker 6: Following ejection from the white hole at the.
Speaker 3: Top of the egg, time begins as a measure of the cadence of this evolutionary movement as reality goes around the shell of the egg on its journey.
Speaker 6: Back to the black hole at the far end.
Speaker 3: Okay, can I just say really quickly, I feel like this covered so many different concepts and so many religions, and.
Speaker 4: This is.
Speaker 3: Like philosophers. He includes all of this about evolution, right, yeah, totally.
Speaker 4: The orphic egg, and it makes me think of the North the North node and South node.
Speaker 8: Yep, the Chinese egg too, and so did the Egyptian everything.
Speaker 5: Dude, even you know they know, since you know the the I know how they.
Speaker 1: Do they do, right, I know I know how they because they were holograms of the original process. Of course they knew they were part of it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, exactly, because God, right, God will reach anybody anywhere. They yeah, yeah, yeah, wow.
Speaker 10: I guess the egg came first.
Speaker 5: Always okay, well okay, not always, but in this case I was talking to head those about that. I was like, yeah, you know, the primordial egg comes first, right, or the orphic egg, but right. Some some people are making claims right now about eggs coming before chickens, and that's silly.
Speaker 6: Tests they can trace back to a mother. It's it always goes back to the mother mother Michondri.
Speaker 5: It's the priestess, the priest's chicken. Oh, that's another eb R theme. Guys. We're gonna have a priest's chicken with a with a with a with a frey chicken schedule honor. She's going to be one of the oil and the priestesses, I guess. And we'll do like a maybe a robin Hood.
Speaker 10: You know the.
Speaker 5: This is silly, but the Disney movie robin Hood. Uh, there is a little nun who the chicken. I'm just thinking of stuff. Maybe guys, we'll do the little chicken nun from robin Hood with the frey of sigil honor, with.
Speaker 6: The from the oil in the cover.
Speaker 8: Uh, well, we could we could look at the Hermitic god, the chicken headed, snake footed god.
Speaker 10: What is his name?
Speaker 5: Again Nexus, dude, Yeah, Renegade Angel. Have y'all ever watched adults swim before? Probably show called Xavier Renegade Angel, and it is fucking retarded. It is amazing, and it is about a Braxis. It's the dude is the BRAXTI. He's the he has the beat and he's brown with the two but he has one snake leg.
Speaker 14: He's just like like he.
Speaker 5: He is stupid and mixing, mixing, mixing Xavier Renegade Angel, and uh, there's but there. We maybe maybe we should watch it on stream because they're all these occult wild Joe Xavier Renegade Angel stream soon, dude, We're gonna do in a cult reject special.
Speaker 6: Guys all better show up.
Speaker 5: Actually, you can't do that on YouTube, but we can do it. Rumble it everywhere, Rumble counts everybody, all our YouTubers over here.
Speaker 2: There's a lot of stuff I would do on Rumble, not on here, for sure. I like to I like to watch movies and ship. I just won't do it here.
Speaker 5: Oh dude, Hey, I mean we could do it on my channel and then come to the.
Speaker 2: Great Channel Channel.
Speaker 1: Hey, Arrows, Arrows and Ethan, You guys, gotta get rumble channels.
Speaker 5: You gotta get rumble channels, arrows, It is a requirement. Now we gotta get we all, we all have to have rumble channels so we can raid each other.
Speaker 8: Look at ying yang ovoid, right, Yeah, that's amazing and it makes me think, of course, they thought the planets revolved in circles for a long time.
Speaker 10: Until they figured out that they more go in oval kind of shape.
Speaker 1: Oh wow, look at the heart.
Speaker 5: Where it comes from.
Speaker 1: Thinking the stylized rendition of a simple taurus. So they're they're trying to give you a stories but a taurus, but they're making the shape of a heart. And it has the double strand helix in the middle too. And this thing, I mean, look, they they totally rip that off. In all the sci fi movies that are trying to show a black hole, they've got the same different deformation pattern of the light as it's passing in front of it.
Speaker 5: Interesting, I mean, let's not hey, go go back up to the uh, to the.
Speaker 6: To the.
Speaker 5: To the diagram again this one are headless, No, the one we're just looking at. Yeah, so that's uh, that's the black hole right there in the middle. Yeah, Okay, let's not.
Speaker 2: Hole.
Speaker 5: It looks like well, it looks like a hole, right, and so we're going to say that with respect to the ladies both on the streaming in the chat. But it does look like a vagina.
Speaker 2: It does well.
Speaker 5: It looks like a moose knuckle or a cameltoe and and so uh oh.
Speaker 1: It could be crowdy and we don't want to go though.
Speaker 2: No, that was vagina and demons.
Speaker 5: I digress, I digress. This a vow.
Speaker 6: This vow.
Speaker 4: The universe is on top two and the holograms on the bottom. I didn't notice that the first time.
Speaker 5: Oh interesting, wow, interesting that's you see drawings like that will look like we are? Are we in the hologram?
Speaker 6: Yes? Absolutely?
Speaker 5: Who's hologram?
Speaker 6: Meditation? Actually don't.
Speaker 3: If I'm just like like, if I focus somewhere long enough, everything starts vibrating, like lines like in my house, like the what do you call it, you know, like trim and stuff. Like if I if I focus on something long enough or not even long enough, like just for a minute, everything I can see the particles all start vibrating.
Speaker 6: It's so weird, h they start Nothing.
Speaker 4: Is really solid. I'm not even touching this really.
Speaker 1: Right, Well, right, here's a good example. So sorry, what well, I was gonna say, Like, you're vibrating in a certain vibration too, So if you actually throw off your own internal vibrations with the rest of the environment around you, things start to get funky, Like you don't actually perceive things in the in the right timing that it's existing there. So there has to be sort of like a sinking or a meshing of signals.
Speaker 6: Yeah, and you can. You can do that very intentionally too.
Speaker 3: You can use your own vibration to shift things around you, and people pick up on it, and sometimes they really won't like it, and other times they will. And I always try to line my vibration in a way that's going to help elevate anyone that comes in contact with me. It's going to help anyone that comes in contact with me to further pursue truth and have more peace and know the goodness that I believe that is God, that is the reason we exist. Because that's the other thing with learning a lot of the stuff that when we learn all of this in such scientific terms, it can start to feel cold.
Speaker 6: Right, And I'm not saying to all.
Speaker 3: Of us, but maybe just to someone listening that it can be kind of like scary and like put you in a state of like an existential crisis. But I've had many existential crisises, and I always lean into you know, lean into God, that is what all of this is. And then I just well, let it all works out, get all these signs and symbols and just peace and.
Speaker 5: Well I've said this, you can let that crisis define you as a person or refine you as a person.
Speaker 6: Right.
Speaker 5: I think that's.
Speaker 6: Very important to.
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 6: It's like I said earlier, like every time that like it's uncomfortable.
Speaker 3: Every time we experience some kind of cognitive dissonance, it seems to me like everyone here kind of leans into that.
Speaker 7: That.
Speaker 6: Right, we all want to learn more.
Speaker 3: We want to have a deeper understanding of what is true and real.
Speaker 6: Right, But a lot of people don't.
Speaker 5: People are okay, they just want their football. They want ye run circus. Yeah, it was it my turn again? So soon?
Speaker 4: Oh are we going to this odd body session?
Speaker 5: Or was it?
Speaker 1: I don't remember whose turn it was.
Speaker 2: She just read bing bang big bang and taurus h is it my turn? Yeah?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Ok, our place in time? Yeah, that's where I had it pulled up, So that's what we uh. The observed distribution of galaxies suggests that our particular universe is located near the top of the egg, at the point where it matter begins to fall back on itself, thus explaining the reason why the galaxies to the north seem to be moving away were rapidly as they are caught up in the downturn of the stream of matter towards the far end of the cosmic egg. Layered over this cosmic egg is the absolute, which sustains the radiating nucleus from which the original jet of matter issued for ticket. As the stream of matter moves around the ovoid towards its destination at the black hole, where it will be reabsorbed into the radiating nucleus and then the absolute, it generates the interference pattern within the cosmic egg, which constitutes the universal hologram or taurus. Since the Taurus is being simultaneously generated by matter in all the various phases of time, it reflects the development of the universe in the past, present, and future as it would be seen from our particular perspective in one phase of time. By reflecting on this model, it becomes possible to see how human consciousness brought to a sufficiently altered or focused state, could obtain information concerning the past, present, and future, since they all exist in the universal hologram simultaneously. In the case of the future, because all of the consequences of the past and present can be seen coming together in the hologram such that the future can be predicted or seen with total accuracy. Moreover, it is possible to see how the implosion of energy patterns would cross and recross to create an incredibly incredibly complex four dimensional hologram of tours in spiral shape and in reflection of the multidimensional developing pattern of evolution. All of the moments of that, all the movements of the energies which comprise the universe, leave their mark and hence tell their story throughout time. Some deep shit right there, m hm.
Speaker 1: Is that the universal subconsciousness or I mean some people call it the acocac record, or there's lots of different ideas of like a base level information.
Speaker 5: Field, halls of halls of amente. Dude, this is what THO talks about, supposedly in the Emerald tablets, right this place where he goes to rest for thousands of years, and it's like this, you know, hall of records where he records things there and then reincarnates. So people look at it in different ways. Amente is a dimension. I believe it's talked about in other occult texts.
Speaker 1: I'm pretty sure, right, And amente means of the mind, right.
Speaker 2: Right, and.
Speaker 5: Wow, yeah dude, yeh yeah.
Speaker 1: Or means without mind, which would be even more interesting. Twenty six Quality of consciousness. We noted earlier that the out of body state involves projection of a major portion of the energy pattern that represents human consciousness, so that it may move either freely throughout the terrestrial sphere for purposes of information acquisition, or into other dimensions outside of time space, perhaps to interact with other forms of consciousness within the universe. Consciousness is the organizing, its sustaining principle that provides the impetus and guidance to bring and keep energy in motion within a given set of parameters so that a specific reality will result. When the consciousness reaches a state of sophistication in which it can perceive itself its own holograms, it reaches the point of self cognition. Human beings have this form of elevating consciousness, as does the absolute, but in case of the latter, it is a function of omnipotence in septual unity. When energy returns to a state of total rest within the Absolute, it returns to the continuum of consciousness in the pool of limitless timeless perception that resides there. Thus, the more complex an energy system in the material state, the more consciousness it possesses to maintain its reality. Our consciousness, therefore, is that differentiated aspect to have the universal consciousness which resides within the absolute. It accounts for the organization of the energy patterns which it constitutes our physical body, but it is distinctly separate from and superior to it, since consciousness since exists quite apart from an outside of reality. Now hold on, he's suggesting that the only reason why we have disutified consciousness is because it's saved on energy. I guess that's one formula. I've just never considered it before. Absolute has no neither beginning nor end. Reality has both beginning and end because it is bound within time space, but the fundamental quantum of energy and its associated consciousness is eternal. When reality and it's constituent energy simply returns to infinity in the absolute. So it's sort of like subspace right from Star Trek. That's how they send messages across the galaxy. They're sending it in subspace, which is just something they invented to say that they were able to send it faster than light email.
Speaker 6: Right, fascinating.
Speaker 10: Let's see, should I read the next one?
Speaker 2: I think after this we'll stop here after this one.
Speaker 8: Consciousness in perspective. Having ascertained that human consciousness is able to separate from physical reality and interact with other intelligences in other dimensions within the universe, and that it is both eternal and destined for ultimate return to the Absolute, we are faced with the question, so what happens then? Since memory is a function of consciousness and therefore enjoys the same eternal character as the consciousness which accounts for its existence, it must be admitted that when consciousness returns to the absolute, it brings with it all the memories it has accumulated through experience. In reality, the return of consciousness to the absolute does not imply an extincsion, an extinction of the separate entity which the consciousness organized and sustained in reality. Rather, it suggests a differentiated consciousness which merges with and participates in the universal consciousness and infinity of the absolute, without losing the separate identity and accumulated self knowledge which its memories confer upon it. Should we look at that picture?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 5: Yeah, you want to look at it for a second. What the hell, aaro, So you posted this? I think right that picture? Yes, yeah, I saw you had posted this on Twitter.
Speaker 4: Do you want to scroll up to it?
Speaker 1: Yeah? What is the gall galactic north? Galactic north of the lactic self? What is he trying to apply with this?
Speaker 4: The universe? Taurus?
Speaker 8: They someone noted that they were moving at different speeds and how.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because the speeds would indicate the quantum entanglement, the speed of one particle being connected to the speed of another. So all of these different universes slash galaxies just vibrate at different speeds in relationship to each other. I guess. So he's sort of that.
Speaker 9: Wow, Okay, I'll continue.
Speaker 8: What it does lose is the capability for generation of independent thought holograms, since that can be done only by energy in motion. In other words, it retains the power to perceive, but loses the power of will or choice. In exchange. However, this consciousness participates in the all knowing, excuse me, infinite continuum of consciousness, which is a characteristic of energy in the ever present. Consequently, it is accurate to observe that when a person experiences the out of body state, he is in fact projecting that eternal spark of consciousness and memory, which constitutes the ultimate source of his identity, to let it play in and learn from dimensions both inside and outside the time space world in which his physical component currently enjoys a short period of reality.
Speaker 10: Talk about Buddhist dude.
Speaker 5: Not only that, but oh my god, well.
Speaker 6: Hold this gift of free will from God right.
Speaker 4: Makes me think of the neoplatonists that think of like these higher intelligences not really having like.
Speaker 6: Will, wow, because they.
Speaker 4: Have no.
Speaker 6: They no longer have free will. Okay, they just have nothing.
Speaker 4: That would cause them to will. You know, they don't have no likes enlightened, they don't have desiring faculties.
Speaker 1: Just think of the vibes.
Speaker 5: This is the eternal spark and you could say the identity or the ego you know, that separates and this is credo mote, what talks about this in his book The Zulu Shaman, who is real good friends with David Ike, real very interesting guy, basically talks about the Moya and the ena being like the two parts of the soul and how uh, one heart kind of stays here when we pass on, and the other part is what we take with us to our next life or wherever we you know, if we ascend to some other higher state of consciousness and some other dimension. But there's another part of us that stays here and either I don't know if it can take up form or like, or if it just kind of is like your etheric shell, I think is how Hall has described it as, where as as well as pir of Celsus when he talks about the elementals and and stuff. But well, yeah, that's just some fascinating stuff.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's like the the spirit and the soul, you know.
Speaker 5: Kind of yeah, yeah, that's that's the it's called the moya. In the email, y'all y'all should look. I mean, dude, we can do an episode on we can do a whole episode on creating it, and I'll present what I read in this book. I'm still not done with it, but I can finish it and in a couple of days.
Speaker 6: The father and the son.
Speaker 5: What what do you mean on the macro cosm.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I think.
Speaker 5: I don't think it's just the Sun. I think it's more. I think all the emanations that people have encountered, uh, you know, in their ethos and their mythos, you know, throughout time in each culture, are these emanations from God. So that that's kind of more of what I think it is, you know.
Speaker 1: But well, you got to think about the vibes too. Like we think of the moon giving off certain amounts of energy during different phases, these different planets is they're in conjunction with one another, they're giving off other types of energy that's been characterized in ways that you know, give it a personality. So there's all sorts of other different energies interacting at the same time that sort of go along the kind of spectrum of personalities that usually apply to these different energies.
Speaker 4: I just wanted to say to the new Platonists also believe right in that Noose and the world's soul, and that the world soul is kind of what actually brings things into form and manifest things, whereas like noos is like the ideas and the intellectual structure, and so it's like here too, they're talking about if you don't have like I think they were saying, like, you can't create a hologram if you are separated from that energy. I thought that was kind of interesting. It's also interesting because I just the ancient Hellenistic astrologers say that the moon kind of reflects the sun and brings things into form, and the sun is like that would be more like the spirit and the moon, the soul and the sun is also that karmic component, so that memory that is held of you, that continues after you die, it's all like kind of mirrored there.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, absolutely, absolutely, Yeah, that's like I've heard people talk about. I heard of a man once talk about that had a near death experience and he said he was shown like just every it was almost like screens, and he could go in and experience every moment of existence of every human being to ever exist.
Speaker 6: And that that one I.
Speaker 3: Found probably the most fascinating and like I would he nick, I'd love to experience it.
Speaker 5: Is it one of the one of the logos for the show, the Screen of the Scorpion and and the Snake it's kind of like.
Speaker 2: A uh oh yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah screens this movie.
Speaker 5: Yeah, is that what it kind of looks like a scorpion?
Speaker 2: It is a scorpion is thinking.
Speaker 5: Wow. And that's that's well. I mean that I think the first time we had I think the first time and you sat down together on my show we talked about that, uh, your your experience all that. Yeah, man, well, hey, there you go. There's a little more confirmation when you see it happen in other places, right, You see it happen with other people, and you hear these differ different stories, and it may come from different lines of thought or you know, theology, but they sync up in some way. Always, always never fails spirit of truth. But it's how people perceive it and how it's presented to us, right, That's where the inversion and all the the distortion comes in, and how it's used to manipulate what we're doing right here, right, to discredit real conversations and legit facts and well obviously opinions, but yes, a lot of varying opinions.
Speaker 6: Like how much of the planet without bringing God's wrong?
Speaker 3: You know, I think that we have so much more agency than we realize. I think that is the great deception, is that we aren't powerful beings, that we don't have God within us like we do. Right, That's why I think that, Sorry, just responding to a comment, I don't know. I think that all of the occultic black magic that the elites are doing to.
Speaker 6: You know, manipulate however.
Speaker 3: They see fit, I just I think we can counter any of that and humanity can continue to exist, and.
Speaker 6: Right, I mean, I don't know.
Speaker 3: The only thing I don't like about putting all of this in scientific terminology, which I think is helpful, is just in another way of putting God in a box kind of thing. I love having these conversations though, but like I don't know, God's and artists, they kind of left that out.
Speaker 1: But on twenty eight or are we gonna I think we're I think we're gonna wrap it up list? I think that's what, right?
Speaker 2: Yes? Yes? Oh yeah? When did you finish off Ethan?
Speaker 1: Twenty eight?
Speaker 2: Twenty eight? All right?
Speaker 1: Good Gateway Method?
Speaker 2: Perfect? Can't I can't forget that the Gateway Method all some stuff that was some weird ship. Then there we go, ye, thank you very much again. It was it was really a very fucking interesting ship to read.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, I'm glad that you guys wanted to do it. It's been a great time.
Speaker 2: I remember reading through on the first time. I was like, Yo, what the fuck that? It was weird. It was like, this is like that, Yeah, it's it sounds like.
Speaker 10: And so deep.
Speaker 1: Well, I think I think it's cool that they proved all of their stuff with a thought experiment in the beginning, which was you participating in the thought experiment without your knowledge. So they're describing it experiment outside of time and space, which technically shouldn't be possible for you to imagine since you exist in time and space, and they said, that's actually evidence of your consciousness existing somewhere outside of a different dimension. And then all the rest of that stuff followed from that single point of reasoning.
Speaker 4: So yeah, I mean, that's that's like all of metaphysics too. It's like, at least, you know, like back when Plutonis was doing it, it's just looking at things in the world and like reasoning, which is funny because they couldn't prove a lot of those things, but it was a lot of it was right.
Speaker 1: Zeno's paradox, that's a great one.
Speaker 4: I don't know what that means.
Speaker 1: Oh. So, Zeno was a philosopher who proposed this idea that if you fire an arrow at a target, it has to go halfway to the target, and then halfway again, and then halfway again, that halfway again. Does it ever actually reach the target? It's got to keep going halfway to get to the goal. Right, So how does it do that if it's got to go halfway before it can reach the target because it can't reach the target before it goes halfway? Right, how is anything separate from anything else?
Speaker 6: It's not.
Speaker 1: The same.
Speaker 6: Hole make some leaps of logic.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but what he was trying to say was that everything is one thing. There is no separation between anything.
Speaker 6: That's yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's like an idea that so many of our thoughts are just not our own. We're just picking up on stuff all the time, right, And people just don't realize they're not conscious and aware of it.
Speaker 6: We are clear, but most people are not.
Speaker 3: Like I'll go in public places sometimes and my thought patterns will change so much and it is not from me observing things, and I will know like, Okay, I'm picking up on.
Speaker 6: What someone else around me is thinking.
Speaker 3: And sometimes it's like dark twisted stuff and I'm like, I know that's not I don't that's not my natural thought pattern. So I know it's not me, and I can I have kind of gotten to where I can block I can block that out. The part that I haven't been able to block out Euros is what you were saying is the other people's feelings that I'm still really trying to master.
Speaker 6: It's very difficult. But do you guys know what I mean? Have you ever observed that in your own experience? Just going I think I think.
Speaker 4: That they prove that scientifically that like telepathy does exist on some level.
Speaker 3: Absolutely, and so if you're spiritually sensitive to that naturally, like, it can be very overwhelming for me sometimes just I don't know.
Speaker 1: Going places, well, now they get this blindfold vision. I think I'm going to take the course. I'm gonna jump in. Dude, you already got the whole.
Speaker 5: Dying glasses or whatever.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think I'm gonna go for already working with.
Speaker 14: It.
Speaker 1: So these kids, Uh, they have these blindfolds on these kids and then they train them to see without using their eyes.
Speaker 6: I've seen it.
Speaker 1: You're going to do that, right?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 6: As well, that's awesome, you should totally do it.
Speaker 4: That's like so weird though, because then that suggests that like consciousness is a hive mind kind of that, like there's like this connection to all electrons, like pan psychism and stuff, because that's what that's what they justify pant psychism a lot.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I mind.
Speaker 1: The thing is is that the people who can do this have different spots on their head that they pick up what what's you know on the card better than other spots, So they actually have to hold whatever they're looking at at different angles to their head to actually get a good picture or reading of what they're looking at. So it's not like yeah everywhere all the time. It's really strange. So, you know, I don't know, maybe it is a different sensory organ I mean, we've got all these different you know, sensors in our brains. Maybe there is some other way of it picking up on energy around us.
Speaker 6: Oh, I believe it.
Speaker 3: I believe it because I mean, like I told you guys earlier with you know, my dad being murdered and having to go to trial, and I mean it was so crazy being in there. Anytime the defense would kind of get a leg up, like, and they would start to kind of prove their case. Well, I mean I would just start raying under my breath, and like they would literally in front of our eyes, he can tell you. I mean, they'd be dropping papers and they'd be like, you know, like they'd lose their train of thought. Like, No, they weren't messy, though they were on top of it. They were messy. I set my intention to them being messy because they were defending a guy that murdered my dad for being white.
Speaker 6: They looked that's what happened.
Speaker 3: My dad was murdered. It was a hate grun And no, there's something to that, for sure. And it's I think it's like, you know, call it prayer, call it intention, call it whatever. Sorry, I mean to go off on a tangent about that. That's really cool though. You should definitely do that, and then you should do an episode and let us know about your experience.
Speaker 6: Oh here, I'm fascinated.
Speaker 2: All right.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I don't feel like I'm very powerful. I don't feel like I can project a lot of stuff.
Speaker 6: You are you are for me.
Speaker 3: It was just I think part of my initiation to extreme trauma, dark kind of the soul it's like a Yin and yang thing, right, like extreme suffering death and then a rebirth. So not a fun process. But nevertheless, I don't know it is what it is. I just try to It's not like a I don't know. I don't like to say I'm powerful, Like I don't want to make it about my ego. I give glory too, creator of the universe that powers me, empowers all of us. Right, but yeah, there's something to it for sure, collective consciousness.
Speaker 6: Carl Young that I was talking about the psychologist like in you know, all of our Western.
Speaker 3: Psychology is based off of I guess mostly Freud should have based it off of Young. He had it, He had everything way more figured out. He was naturally very psychic.
Speaker 4: Imagine if they had Young in psychology.
Speaker 5: That would be right, yeah, because we know where Freud's head really was, right both yeah, yeah, oh yeah, yeah, oh yeah.
Speaker 1: The read Book was like it wasn't printed until the nineteen eighties. They didn't print the Red Book until way way later after his death. So it's crazy.
Speaker 6: Oh sorry, last thing, headless have you guys?
Speaker 3: Have you heard of the book The Immortality Key?
Speaker 1: I had not known, it.
Speaker 3: Seems Brian something. Anyways, you should look into it. It's very I think you would find it very interesting, all of you. He pretty much proved that, just like psychedelics, psychedelic use and.
Speaker 6: Early What what were you saying? Sorry, never mind, you're fine. Sorry telling me to stop talking.
Speaker 5: No, I'm not I'm not telling her talking.
Speaker 6: He was also talking, there's no way.
Speaker 5: We have to wrap it up soon because it is getting late and we have a show early in the morning.
Speaker 6: This is very thank you guys for.
Speaker 2: Having me on, of course. Yeah, yeah, definitely come back from the other one.
Speaker 5: Well, we're gonna have to have a part three.
Speaker 2: Yeah, right, I think I could do it in two weeks again, So.
Speaker 5: I mean, well, you can come on. Like I said, I've told her. I was like, you can't come out here and just you know, you know what, dude, Well, you know what, I'll watch our kids and you can come out here and hop on Nick and Headless and Arrows and Ethan and whoever else. We have a lot of rejects and stock. So you know, you can come out here and I'll watch the kids for a couple of shows if you want to.
Speaker 6: I mean if yeah, I love that, okay, love that.
Speaker 5: Well, see y'all. Y'all, y'all may get a surprise all the time. Well you gotta you gotta stream it to your channel and stuff, and you got to get people following your and we got to beat your channel up. I mean, she's I created all her stuff for about a year ago, and and you know, like I said, we've been busy and and so trying to get her to because she has a lot of good, good ideas for episodes and stuff. So I really wanted to actually put it out there and not just keep it all.
Speaker 6: I want to out to reach the right people.
Speaker 5: Well the people will, the right people will come, trust me. Your your audience won't get it won't be you know, yeah, the same audience you have day one won't be your audience two years later, trust me. But anyway, Nick, yeah, do you want.
Speaker 2: Thank you very much? I appreciate that. Yeah, man, all right up? You want to let everybody know where they can find all the amazing work, please?
Speaker 4: Sure?
Speaker 2: Yep.
Speaker 4: You can find me on YouTube at Arrows Up and Twitter at Arrows to Eat Those. Me and Headless do an Alchemy podcast on Mondays, and I have a handful of deep dive videos and neo platonist studies on my YouTube, so go check those out.
Speaker 2: Thank you very much, thank you, and Jules please let don't know where they can find grape Hild and everything else.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, man, Well again this was another banger as as always, guys, and I'm glad that Olivia could join us this time and hopefully many more times. But if you want to, y'all go follow her, Go follow her YouTube and Rumble Babe Law podcast Twitter. I don't know what your Twitter.
Speaker 12: Is, Lady Underscore, Underscore three Underscores, Lady three Underscores, Mistique, and then Instagram, I don't care, Lady Mystique on Instagram.
Speaker 5: Or yeah, yeah, yeah, well anyway, I don't know. I mean, she probably has a Spotify that I create. I think I may just Spotify, Apple Podcasts all the stuff that I have for me, So y'all go follow her over there. And it still has an episode episode two of her podcast that she never dropped. It's pretty good.
Speaker 6: So oh yeah, I'll put that out for you.
Speaker 5: Oh it's on YouTube, so it's not on Rumble, So I'll put that out for you on Rumble this week. Guys. If you want to follow me on Twitter at Great Pill Pod, Great Put Underscore podcast on Instagram, Rumble, YouTube, Spotify, Apple podcasts. Please leave me good reviews, please be nice.
Speaker 4: Uh.
Speaker 5: And then if you want to support the show Patreon, dot com, slash Great Pill Podcast, you're a Rumble person, you go to locals. I'm gonna I'm gonna post the link for the show tomorrow morning. Over there, we have an answer to a book review Piece of Sophia Part three and uh, epic of Gilgamesh the Wheel Spoke, and we will answer. So it's gonna be We'll probably do Gilgamesh second on Patreon on the paywall.
Speaker 6: So that's what you're doing next. Best more, that was the names during the spelling bee today?
Speaker 5: Wait what during My son did a spelling bee today and one of the names was fucking Gilgamesh.
Speaker 6: One of the first in the county. Yeah, and Sumerian was one of the names.
Speaker 10: It was a very.
Speaker 6: Short spelling be.
Speaker 5: Okay, Okay, everyone watching my show knows by now this ship happens all the time with me. Synchronousities line up. My friend Josh was like, well, one learning Sumerian that she works with that we both grew up with. And so yeah, Elohim etymologies. This this is a sign Loheim etymologies have to come back. Headless, I need you.
Speaker 1: You know, maybe it's a sign that we should bring back brick communication. Like if we could just talk to each other with hardened play bricks. I think we can get around this whole problem with the internet censorship everything else. You can't do it anymore. This is censorship communication we need to bring back.
Speaker 5: But anyway, guys, uh, check out our episode, our Rust of God's episode that we did on ATNA now ATNA Wednesday, me Nick and Headless is uh is a banger. Go check that out. If you've been following the Rust of God series that we were doing on the Occult Rejects. Uh, I'm gonna get an intro in there soon. Also got new stickers. Where'd you put those stickers?
Speaker 12: I know you did something with them, your hats on top of them.
Speaker 6: It's not Oh well, I just moved stuff from over here.
Speaker 5: The sorry. All right, We're gonna grift these stickers because I usually have them right here in front of me, but they weren't right here. I got the new Gray pill Dale Cooper sticker. Uh, you know, he got some twin peaks stickers for printing the anniversary.
Speaker 6: We're not doing an anniversary. We're doing a three year anniversary since he died. Today's one year since.
Speaker 5: David David Lynch y yeah, and then uh gods in the morning, would Yeah, I'll be sending you guys some sticker packs, so don't don't worry.
Speaker 3: I believe it's every one year anniversary since he died or his birthday.
Speaker 2: Yeah, just recently I think it was.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 9: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 5: And Thursday, Jonathan and his co host from Metamistics will be on Gray Pill, so y'all check that Out's at nine Central. Jonathan's the ex co host from Coldiff Conspiracy, So it's going to be a banker. It's gonna be a good time. I got a lot to talk about, a lot to talk about, Donkey headed guides and all all that, all that stuff, so yeah, headless tune in.
Speaker 2: Uh A hypnotist, isn't it. He does hypnotism too.
Speaker 5: Jonathan does hypnotism, Yes, yes, yes, And I plan on talking. I rat Ratt told me that, and I was like, oh, it's a yeah. I didn't know that. Some things you don't know about people anyway, but yeah, I know this was a fun episode. Thanks for having us on, Nick, Thank you, Ethan, stay greatful to everybody.
Speaker 8: Well, salute everyone though it was awesome. Of course, I can't wait for the next one. Uh, Ethan Indigo Smith easy to find. I write frequently and to participate in great podcasts like this as well, so I'm easy to find.
Speaker 9: So thanks everyone.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so he's got plenty of books to go check them out on Ethan in the They're all Amazon, right, So I gotta get one of those Ethans.
Speaker 8: But yeah, I think I like to say meditation it makes time. People say meditation takes time, but it actually makes time. Some ideas are like that too, like it.
Speaker 5: I need you to book on my calendle too. We talked about later, but definitely great.
Speaker 4: I was wondering if you were, you know, if if someone wanted to get one of your books, which one would you recommend them read first?
Speaker 10: Uh?
Speaker 8: Well, the most well read one is the Geometry of Energy. That's that's the one that is most widely read. Although the Matrix of Four I think is powerful as well as.
Speaker 6: I think I'll get that one.
Speaker 8: The fourth initiation I wrote to the Tao of both I dropped that right when the pandemic hit and I think it might have gone a little bigger if if it was dropped at a different time where where the East and West coming together was not so taboo.
Speaker 10: And of course the world.
Speaker 8: Was distracted with the you know, sickness. But also it was like my whole idea, it was bring the East and West together, but right at that time.
Speaker 9: That was not like the popular idea. I mean.
Speaker 5: Most a lot of a lot of Western esotericism comes from Eastern mysticism.
Speaker 3: So sure you remind me a lot of my brother, and that's a compliment. He lives in Hong Kong.
Speaker 1: Nice a shot, all right. You can find me at the Headless Giant on Twitter, on Instagram, on YouTube, and on Mondays I've got ALcom Mondays with Arrows Up, which is going to be kicking off again here pretty soon. And on Sundays I've got the Trialogue with Ethan and Ricardo, which is always fun. We always find a way to take everything and then associated back to itself. It's a good time, you guys that really enjoy it. And also I got the book review usually that I do on Saturdays with Jewels, and we'll figure out another rust of God. Sooner or later. Oh, Thursdays the mail.
Speaker 5: Bag, Yeah, mail bag on Thursdays. We're gonna try to start doing Rust of Gods on Wednesday. So who are you saying? Next time we're gonna do Aeros and uh.
Speaker 1: Oh As and Psyche and Zyche.
Speaker 6: Yeah, that sounds good.
Speaker 5: You can join us from one of those two.
Speaker 6: Thank you, join us right now.
Speaker 3: Well, Headless, you're awesome, Ethan, you're awesome, Arrows, you're awesome.
Speaker 2: Nick.
Speaker 6: Right, it's Nick. Yeah, I remembered and I'm terrible named Nick.
Speaker 3: You're awesome. You guys are all so awesome. This was so much fun. Thank you guys so much for having me on. This was like the most refreshing podcast experience I've ever had.
Speaker 6: Jewels had to.
Speaker 3: Like start my podcasting journey with Ridiculousness.
Speaker 5: With Sun Sunday Chaos and Schizo News Network.
Speaker 6: This was great.
Speaker 5: Nig was Nick joined the Skizo News Network. He never came back one. Yeah, the smarter guys.
Speaker 2: You get canceled real quick. Hanging out over there to.
Speaker 6: This guy.
Speaker 2: I had to take a shower after I left that show.
Speaker 3: It was seriously imagine me. I'm like so like spiritually sensitive. I was like oh my god, I have to go like.
Speaker 2: We love you, Nate, all right, yes, no, thank you, thank you, uh yes, thank you everybody who jumped in. There was a bunch of people in the channel. We got ninety three people exactly live on no platforms, which really confirmed thinety three. Oh yes, so thank you everybody that was uh yeah, that was wild. That was some deep ship. I really look forward to finishing it off. Hopefully maybe in two weeks we can do it again. I know I'm open down that Friday. We'll see how works. But yes, we will finish it off until the next one. Everybody be well later
Speaker 5: M