Speaker 1: Baby, you're my game statue. It takes a lot of tangle.
Speaker 2: You don't want to mess with me. Mess with me, baby, you're a gangstato.
Speaker 1: Ohuch, baby, you're a gangstattoo.
Speaker 3: For the warners, this podcast is designed to take you outside of your comfort zone and make you question reality.
Speaker 4: Listening discretion is a vibe.
Speaker 5: With the fellas.
Speaker 2: This ain't my first time at the rodeos.
Speaker 5: Welcome to the cult rejects. In this episode, I got a bunch of us with us today. I got Jin the Ninja. Welcome, sir, what's going on? Thank you very much for joining us today.
Speaker 6: Thank you Nick, I appreciate it obviously, my boss, mister thirty three, and thank you guys for being on and working with all of you today. And I've never met Julia Raven or Lobster.
Speaker 5: But yeah, it's all good, good and you want to let everybody know where they can find yourself.
Speaker 7: Sure.
Speaker 6: So I have a show called Threshold Saints. It's really I'm calling it a serial experiments in speculative ontology. So it's like about the metafiction of magic and fiction, storytelling all the things that we talked about whenever I'm on the show. So if you want to check that out, you can follow me on Twitter at we can reborn to b uk o and g reborn or on ig or apples and Spotify.
Speaker 5: Thank you very much, and your links will be in the bottom off theyre not already. And Lisa that made scientists. What is going on? Thank you very much for joining us. I know you have nothing to plug, but thank you for joining us.
Speaker 2: Wait wait, wait, I do have something to plug.
Speaker 7: A cult research institute dot org our website where a lot of really cool people contribute a written form of media.
Speaker 5: So thank you, awesome, thank you very much. And yeah, people go check that site out. Now to Julia, Cosmic Peach is with us. Hell yeah, what is going on?
Speaker 7: Julia?
Speaker 5: Let everybody know what your deal is and where they can find your stuff. Please.
Speaker 2: I am official occult rejeck. Now this is my second time co hosting. I'm so excited. Yeah, you can find Cosmic Peach podcasts wherever you listen to podcasts except YouTube of course. WelCom and yeah, actually I've been really digging being an occult reject because I've already learned so much. I love I love having the variety of guests on I'm really excited about this one today too.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, thank you, no, and thank you for being a part of it. Julia, you're a great researcher. I appreciate the stuff you do. And uh the og himself. Last, but not least, Robbie Marx, what is up, my man? Please let everybody know where they can find all your amazing work and your art.
Speaker 8: Yeah, thanks for having me on. Thanks for getting this group together. This is gonna be a good one.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I'm our Marx or Robbie Marx.
Speaker 8: I'm an artist and I do art for bands and festivals as well as researching. If you want to check out any of my stuff, my art, my podcast, my Patreon, you can go to my link tree which is at r M A r X R Marx and then I'll pull up everything.
Speaker 5: That's what's up, and thank you very much for joining us as well, sir. Finally, to the guests of the hour, we got Raven and Lobster from the Nephilim Death Squad. I went on the show. I had a blest. It was awesome. They asked great questions, they seemed really into it, and I really wanted to get them on the show as well. I guess we'll go with top Lobster first. What's up, dude? You want to introduce yourself and let everybody know who may not know who you are? What you deal is?
Speaker 9: Yes, what's up, guys? Thank you? I am a ship poster online. I own a T shirt company Toplopster dot com, and I do a couple of shows, one of them NEPHLM des Squad with David Here we talk about the things that you guys like. I do comedy Tower Gang, and we do a political pseudo conspiracy show with our frand Clint Russell, which will be we'll be doing it. I guess after this show, right around two thirty. It's called Dangerous Retards or dangerous real talk, real dudes, the retards implied. And then that's what I do. Dave, what's up? What's up? Guys?
Speaker 4: Thank you for having us.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we just did an episode with you, Nick and we also had Robbie on and that was a awesome conversation. We went heavy into the egg, real heavy into the egg. And Yeah, I'm David Lee Korby. You can find me on Twitter at David L. Corbo on Twitter, and I am one half of Nephlum Desk Squad, one third of Dangerous Retards, also do a show called Timeline Cleansed that probably nobody should watch because it's very abrasive and incredibly offensive.
Speaker 4: Very happy to be here, guys.
Speaker 5: Awesome, Yeah, I'm very happy to have you on, and especially for this topic. I guess whichever one of you want to answer this first? Who was it that even came across this guy that thought it was interesting to cover?
Speaker 9: Oh, that was top top, We'll discovered him. Not really, it was it was just multiple guests we've had. We have people on and they come on and they're like, yeah, anyway, so you know, this guy was doing this thing and I was like, what's his name? And they're like, pouha rich. I was like okay, and then it's it's come up like maybe seven eight times before I said, wait a second, what the fuck is going on in different fields of study, not just like the occult, but like science, in the science realm, in the CIA realm, and you know, the government realm. So I'm like, okay, now we need to actually into who this guy is. And I think the thing that broke the camel's back was William Ramsey was on the show and he was talking about this Council of Nine, not the actual entities of the Council of Nine, but this council that this guy created too. It was like a governing body sort of counsel that I guess they were international. And his name pops up again. So I was like, all right, that's the final straw. We've got to really look into this guy. And now everywhere we look, he's consistently popping up. We even have one field of study that we're not ready to really dive in on because we're like still expanding on what this guy's doing. But his name comes up in a very popular podcast series called the Telepathy Tapes, and it's just like, yeah, of course when I heard it, is like, yeah, of course he's involved with this. And I guess if you guys don't mind, we could kind of jump right into what he's what he's doing.
Speaker 5: So but we're just real quick that he was involved with the Telepathy Tapes.
Speaker 3: Well, it's not that he's involved with the Telepathy tapes. It's that he finds his way into the conversation and virtually every topic that maybe maybe the scientific community or the medical community would call pseudoscience, and as soon as you start delving into that realm, he pops up. You asked which one of us discovered it, and I was quick to say Top, But as Top was talking about it, it's more like he found us.
Speaker 7: Right.
Speaker 4: It's really like, if you if you are looking at the truth of you know, the nature of the realm that we.
Speaker 3: Exist in, and you go back, you know, anywhere within the last hundred years, this guy is gonna pop up in some way, shape or form. We were kind of joking about him before the show, and in fact, he's even like I don't want to get the cart ahead of the wagon or whatever the expression is here. But we found out and I'm sure that you.
Speaker 4: Guys know this.
Speaker 3: He's associated with the actual tinfoil hat, Like this is the guy that popularized the notion of the tinfoil hat. He's kind of like the conspiracy community's mascot. And this is and uh, he's been right under our news.
Speaker 9: That's where he comes up in the telepathy tapes, not necessarily with the esoteric side of it. He comes up in the beginning of an episode, episode two. I believe they're talking about radio waves being frequencies that people can hear. And then they give an example of Lucile Ball. She goes and she has dental surgery and she starts picking up radio waves somewhere in Manhattan and right away, my radio wave antenna is up, and I'm like, what the fuck did you just say? So I'm listening, and then they go, oh, yeah, by the way, a doctor and driga pa. They call him a doctor scientist. He was developing this dental implant technology that would actually put these radio a radio wave signal into your head.
Speaker 4: Yeah yeah, yeah, voice to that technology, so go ahead, go ahead.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 9: So the the reason we say it's related to the tinfoil hat is because there are like tangential stories of places where he may have been. And there's a guy that famously wrapped his head in tin because he was hearing voices in his head and the tin stopped it. So in this nursing home or a psychiatric facility that the guy was at, this is what he did, and the doctors allowed it and he said it helped them, so they're like fine. So the connotation of tinfoil hat kind of derives itself from there, but the origination is really this dude that probably is putting this stuff into his teeth. So yeah, it's the top.
Speaker 3: I actually remember too, the way that he came up in a big way on our radar was with Control Alt History. We had him on our show, right and he was talking about the Spirit Calm, which is a device that was created sometime in the eighties and it was like a reliable piece of technology that people were able to communicate with something that was you know, at the end of the day, they just said was.
Speaker 4: Coming from the spirit realm.
Speaker 3: But what was happening was people were coming from far and wide to try to bunk it, and over and over again they were finding that it wasn't debunkable. And then I think that one of the main guys, I don't know if it was, it wasn't Pooh harridh somebody that was working intimately with it eventually ends up getting diagnosed with schizophrenia and his story ends pretty sadly. He's he's institutionalized, you know, for the rest of his days. So yeah, this whole thing is like he just keeps coming up anything that's fascinating, you know, like the Spirit Colm or like the tinfoil hat blocking these waves.
Speaker 4: It's like Pooharridge finds his way into the narrative somehow.
Speaker 1: So Poohrrich.
Speaker 8: When you look at his early work, his first book was The Sacred Mushroom, and he's actually using fly Garrick mushrooms to try to create telepathy. He actually built a far Day cage for two people to sit in so that they could, you know, test the properties, and he said there was a twenty five percent increase intelepathy within the Faraday cage. But he's you know, he's given speeches to the Department of Defense on like psychic spying. He's like, I mean, he's literally his laboratory comes straight out of the Roundtable Groups, which is basically linked back to Cecil Roads and you know, bringing America back under the wing of the British. It's he's just wrapped up in everything.
Speaker 4: I think what he's finding there is actually really fascinating.
Speaker 3: Right to put people in a Faraday cage and then to find that there's a twenty five percent increase in the success of being able to predict or read or you know, use some form of telepathy. I have my theories, and it's not like it's a profound one. I think a lot of us suspect that these abilities are innate to us one way or another. But I was speculating just on the phone with Top the other day that I think what's really going on here is that we're being stifled in so many different ways. So from the shit that they're sprying in the air to the things that.
Speaker 4: Are in our food.
Speaker 3: There's the old trope of fluoride corroding the pineal gland. But those waves right blue tooth and Wi Fi and all this different shit cell phone signals and radio waves. I imagine that because of the nature of the ability to read thoughts, which you know, I'm no expert on it, but it seems to be more so the ability to receive waves right waves and frequency that are being admitted by another person in the form of thought. Well, if there's a bunch of other crap, like I said, Bluetooth and Wi Fi and five G and all these different things bombarding you constantly, it's got to be hindering that exchange that maybe actually is innate to us in one way or another. So I find that fascinating that he actually found more success, and that kind of opens the door to which I think is still part of this conversation Rogan promoting these John C. Lilly sensory deprivation tanks. I kind of am looking at this like we're getting something very old and we're getting it repackaged and also inserted into the culture.
Speaker 8: Puharich also promotes the idea of the ice bath in regard to oh yeah, in regard to training the body to find the inner light to be able to bring about enlightenment.
Speaker 1: So yeah, you know, yeah, go ahead.
Speaker 2: Oh, I was just gonna say, Nephelom Death Squad, Are you familiar with the Laurel Canyon at all?
Speaker 4: Yes, Yes, they're manufacturing all of our cultural phenomenons, right, So.
Speaker 2: I actually I talk about it a lot. Obviously the cult rejects know this. But I came across Andrea Poohich in studying shit from the sixties, actually because he comes up. It was an episode I did about cults and Heaven's Gate came up. In something that was adjacent to the Heaven's Gate cult was this guy named Yuri Geller and Andrea pooh Harrich, and I did this whole fucking presentation on him. Dude, he was up to this shit in the sixties, just Laurel Canyon Day CIA fucking program to fucking AI extraterrestrial Like he was all about that shit. And it blew my mind when I first heard about him, because I just didn't hear a lot of other people talking about him at the time. But I'm so glad you guys know about it.
Speaker 9: It feels like our mascot, doesn't it. Yeah, right, right, He's fallen through the cracks in so many ways. So a little bit about his history. He's born in nineteen eighteen in Croatia. Heh. He actually dies in ninety five unexpectedly. He falls down a set of stairs and just dies like this, like really anti climactic wave, right, Such a fantastic life that this guy.
Speaker 4: Has up stumbled over his cat. Yeah, the cat made his eyelids.
Speaker 5: So what's about he didn't see that one coming, bro.
Speaker 9: Telepathy doesn't work on cats. The entities didn't tell you about that, right, uh so uh. He he had some military service and he knowined the Army Medical Corps in the fifties, and that's kind of when all of this starts off. He finds himself in Edgewood, Edgewood Arsenal and exactly.
Speaker 2: See Frank Frank zapA.
Speaker 7: Yep.
Speaker 9: So I don't even really need to go into this. Like I had went into a deep dive after I looked into Edgewood, and I'm like, this is an entire episode. This is an entire series of episodes. So he goes there and that's like, you know, people speculate that that could be the beginning of the mk Ultra program, different CIA programs that are starting from this one place. Yeah, he comes out, and I guess he writes that book soon after the No No. He writes that, like in the sixties, I believe, or just before nineteen sixty, the Sacred Mushroom, and he also does some telepathy studies. But before that, like when he comes out, one of the first things that he does is he meets a Indian mystic doctor name doctor Vanad. Doctor d G. Vanad is this guy's name, and uh, they they hit it off and they start to do their thing, and they start to channel some you know, just let's let's go. I guess that's what you do when you meet somebody, I don't know in the occult, you're like, let's fucking channel stuff. Yeah, yeah, I think you're beyond like going to you know, friendlies it doesn't you know, Like, what's the point of getting to occultists that are into telepathy together if you're going to just go and have a grand slam at Denny's, like you want to go and some entities now skip the four yeah. Yeah, so they just start summoning entities, I suppose. And one of the entities that comes to them, uh, it has a name, but it doesn't really give itself a name. It's it's identifying itself as nine other entities. Yeah. And the entities that it calls itself are atom shoot uh, ten food, ten foot, GiB nut nut, nice, osiris isis set, and Nephesis, which are the Yeah, these are the names of the Egyptian any Ad.
Speaker 3: These Egyptian any baby, right and nine. I was talking about it a little bit too, and I'm sure we'll end up getting into it. But on on TikTok there seems to be like this big renaissance, not a renaissance, I guess, renaissance in the way of like you know, going back to because these are old spiritual principles and old entities, but they're suddenly coming into the narrative again. There's a lady that I forget what her name is, would have been watching her on TikTok got Ouigi board like twenty years ago and was communicating with something. Her and her husband were and they had an ongoing dialogue with this thing for you know, two decades, and eventually they get a lot of information from it. It identifies itself as seven, which interestingly enough, there is on you can find a book called the Council of Nine or the Council of Saturn, and it's written by seven, and it has the same message that this seven has to this woman on TikTok and that message is more or less like, we have to spiritually ascend and we have to be careful because we're moving towards a calamity, some sort of a climate related earth affecting calamity.
Speaker 4: And this is the same thing that.
Speaker 3: Puharige got from the Ennead, Right, this is the same thing that you see it like over and over again. It's the same thing that the Galactic Confederation of Light is telling you. Right, it's this Council of Aliens that it.
Speaker 2: Reminds me of what's that book called that was Channel the Law of One Channel.
Speaker 5: Oh my god, I.
Speaker 3: Because it is the same thing. It's this narrative has been repeating itself. So this is our contention on Nephelum Death Squad is that this is a masterful rebranding because much of the apparatus, like Hollywood or NASA or the scientific community, has been geared towards feeding us a narrative. And that narrative is that, you know, we are maybe not the smartest thing in the universe. There are things that are beyond us, and they're hyper advanced technologically speaking, and also in between like shooting lasers at us and destroying our cities and like the day the Earth stood still or something, there's this other narrative that begins to emerge, and that is they're going to help us ascend, and they're very concerned with us destroying ourselves and mutually assured nuclear destructions.
Speaker 9: So is let me let me I wrote down exactly what they what they're warning of. So they're warn of technology misuse like with nuclear weapons, environmental crises, and an impending shift in human consciousness towards enlightenment or collapse. So all these things are like kind of New Age ideas. Then they also talk about the galactic Federation of Light and all this stuff like you know, thousands of light years away and shit like that. Where you're here, you'll hear uh. I forget the names of these uh, these these Federation actors, but they're very upset with us and how we've been behaving on.
Speaker 4: Earth and how it created the planet.
Speaker 9: Yeah, And what I found interesting is that it's consistently the same message from that Puharich is getting that these other he he brings a couple of other psychics or people that are remote viewers remote viewers, and they are also channeling the Nine for about twenty plus years. It goes from like nineteen fifty to at least nineteen seventy two. And then whenever these programs they just stopped, they're like, oh, yeah, we just stopped, like we figured out what we needed. I have a you know, I don't fucking believe them, so it could.
Speaker 3: That's the same thing right when they say like, oh, the mk ulture program was real, but it's stopped, It's like, no, it's stopped because they realized it's successful and now they could roll it out to the masses. That's why it's stopped, because it's no longer a consolidated experimentation with one to two to three patients and a small crew that you're working with. This is now proven, it's a reliable method, and now it's time to roll it out to the masses in the form of you know, the gigantic propaganda machine. I think we actually talked about that with you a little bit, Nick, when you came on NETFLM des Squad. It was this idea that back in the day, they'd have to strap you to a chair, you know, work orange style after they kidnapped you from a whorehouse, and they'd peel your eyeballs open and they'd subject you to LSD and all of this subliminal messaging in this propaganda machine.
Speaker 4: They don't do that anymore.
Speaker 3: Now we're constantly inundating ourselves with a low grade psychedelic in the form of the marijuana that's been you know, it's had the THHD dialed up through the roof, and we're all constantly on this, like I said, low grade psychedelic, and we're all constantly just we've got it in our hands. Here's a little ultrure machine, right, it's just hitting us with all the propaganda and so yeah, it doesn't stop.
Speaker 4: They just say, oh it works, it's time to roll it out and get everybody hooked on it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I agree, you know, And it's crazy to think too, because there are a few names I can think of in particular that came off, like the Guya Network. I don't know if you guys are familiar with that, but like David will.
Speaker 5: Kok he was part of them.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, he's he's big on the law of one and it's all the same stuff. And it's crazy because he talks about the same stuff poo Horrige talked about and Pooh Harrich was notorious for working with like the Pentagon, the CIA Naval Intelligence. So it's like, if you guys are going to believe this stuff about the Laurel Canyon and all that being like designed and fed to us, why not this narrative of these extraterrestrial bird featherhead beings coming back.
Speaker 3: And Okay, and that's even just stepped in something, Julia, you do this morning. This morning, I'm listening to a TikTok. My wife is showing me a TikTok of a guy who's He's like.
Speaker 4: I don't know what to do.
Speaker 3: I guess I'm gonna share it with you. Guys, I walked into the kitchen this morning and something happened. My head snapped back and my body became paralyzed, and I was suddenly transported to a different place. And this place is like a meeting, that's what he says. He's like, I don't know. It was like a boardroom, like a meeting. And then he goes, it was like like a council. Oh, that's funny. And then he goes, they're all talking about man kind and they're saying that people are waking up and the time is coming right and here gets freaked out and somehow manages to snap out of it, looks over to his little dog. He's back in his kitchen. His dog looks concerned. Next thing, you know, it starts happening again. He feels that his body gets hot. He snaps into it. His head's looking at the ceiling, and he is now once again transported to this council, to this meeting. And that's the conversation. It just happens again. Basically, it's female voices, male voices. It seems to be, you know, not that many people, and they're talking about mankind's ascension and that we're all waking up and the time is coming, and then they even go this one seems to be stronger than we thought.
Speaker 4: They always tell us that we're special. They always tell us its nothing.
Speaker 2: Well, that's how they sell it to you, because it have to be special.
Speaker 4: Yeah, exactly.
Speaker 3: I want to kind of bring it back for one second though, because Robbie said something earlier that was like, we mold over it.
Speaker 4: But you were saying that who was it that was using the ice bath a tech?
Speaker 8: That was that? Pooharridge, Yeah, pooharch In the Sacred Mushroom, he talks about the Siberian Shamans and how they would condition their bodies in order to be able to facilitate this astral travel, and one of the processes that he talks about is the ice bath.
Speaker 3: Okay, so this is actually perfect because this is something that people aren't drawing a correlation to, and it's one of the correlations that we've drawn. I'm going to go ahead and say it, because there's more to what we're thinking about anyway, but this is a piece of it.
Speaker 4: And it's basically that.
Speaker 3: In the telepathy tapes, for example, they're studying nonverbal autistic children and we're on YouTube, so I'm going to use choice language here to not get you guys new. But there is a growing field of study that suggests that, you know, a certain medical intervention will lead to autism within children. And in fact, it's something that this administration is currently talking about. Right, And that's one thing. Let's put that on the table, right, we have autistic children, they become autistic. It's open to speculation, but eventually it leads to some sort of telepathic powers.
Speaker 5: Right.
Speaker 4: Okay, let's go montalk project, let's go mk ultra. What are we doing here?
Speaker 3: We're studying the suggestibility but also the potentiality for like latent psychic abilities and people. But how are we doing this? How are we mind controlling people? How are we splitting the mind? How are we revealing latent psychic ability? It's through trauma, right, So you're looking at one form of trauma, in the form of innoculations. You're looking at another form of trauma. And like, let's say a sensationalized stranger things right where you're taking eleven and you're putting her through this thing so she develops these powers. Or you're in a nice bath and I know that doesn't sound too intense. But what they all equate to is disassociation. Yeah, there's a disassociation, a dissociative ID identity disorder that is at the root of being able to display these powers. Now, what I would say is that we've always been able to do it, but much like a blind person who's remaining senses become incredibly heightened, if you trap a child in their body because they're now nonverbal autistic, they're going to lean into whatever senses still exists for them that are available.
Speaker 4: So what we're seeing is weird because.
Speaker 3: The narrative is such I'm going trying to do this, so I'll give it away too much, but the narrative is becoming down syndrome and autism almost seem like the next step in human evolution. You might even call it ascension, right, And that's a weird narrative because to me, a lot of that is birthed out of some form of trauma, especially if we come to find out, you know, soon, because of RFK or something like that, that there really is something tremendously nefarious about these medical interventions that we give the children. It's a schedule that goes all the way up to like sixty some odd. You know, injections before there are a certain age, so sure it's different ice bath inoculations and and you know trauma based mind control, but trauma is the great connecting tissue. And somehow we are getting to this point in this narrative where like this is indicative of ascension, like these are these are advanced evolutionary processes that we're going through. Just anecdotally, yesterday, top Is is doing his other show. It's a comedy show, Tower Gang. The telepathy tapes comes up anecdotally, and every single person on the show besides top goes, you know what, dude, I think autistic people are down syndrome people are like evolved. They're like like evolved forms, like they're the next step in evolution.
Speaker 9: On the walls. I don't really know about that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but it's like, wouldn't it be something if we all had that ability. It's just been stifled and there's been a real long con to try to have it re merge under a different context.
Speaker 2: So I'm sure Elon would agree with you, because they're always saying what a genius he is, and he's talking autistic.
Speaker 4: And right right, right, all of our most genius people are autists of some sort.
Speaker 8: Yeah, Poohrrich he goes from that Sacred Mushroom book and then he writes Beyond Telepathy, which he's using mushrooms to basically try to bring about telepathy within people.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I really do think that there is some sort of narrative emerging. And you know, Poohrridge ended up leading us there. But all these different aspects all come to a cross roads. And that crossroad is like trauma based psychic abilities. But it's coming from everywhere, right, It's coming from like the MK culture program, it's coming from the you know, the the Montalk Project. If you believe in the version that we get from Stranger Things. I know that's a sensationalized, fictional, you know, piece of art, but I also understand that much truth is told in fiction, and that even the trope of like the little bald girl in the medical gown stems from stories of people that were like local and claim to have found like kids walking around and you know these once again, it's all anecdotal stories, but it all stems from some you know, nugget of truth. And I don't know, I've been feeling a lot lately like there is this big repackaging. We talked about it a little bit on Nephlun Death Squad. Well, let's wait with the both of you guys, go ahead, top he.
Speaker 9: Let's explain the repackaging part, because I feel like that's uh that this this might be like one of the unique things that we've seen from the heart stuff because you'll get information from everywhere, but the idea of the nine that he's channeling.
Speaker 7: Uh.
Speaker 9: They claim to be the Egyptian Anyad, and they give him these specific names. And we also know that like these entities, these age old entities don't particularly like being called by their actual name because then they can be controlled. You'll see it with like Solomon's temple. Will he'll have their sigil and then they'll draw circle around their sigil, meaning that they are now encapsulated in it, so they could I guess the idea would be that they could control it. I don't know, Nick, you might know better than I do about this kind of stuff.
Speaker 5: Yeah, with the with the goatia, yeah, I think it's more or less of like with yourself. And I think the power of angels or angels help you will be able to render the demons. Yeah, you have the sigils. Sometimes you'll even wear them on your on your garb to even show that like I'm controlling.
Speaker 9: You, right right, So Uh, anyway, I guess it's a good point to bring it to, Like these guys don't really want you to know their names because there's a lot of power in their names, so they're constantly rebranding. And uh when we hear about the nine. This is another thing that started to clue me in about this nine. Like a heard it on Merkel Show. There's a guy doing a documentary about like Skinwalker Ranch and then he brings up this council of nine. And I'm like, all right, first time I heard it, and then it comes up again. You hear it in a well, obviously this the Egyptian Iniad, there's nine of them. Greek mythology, there's the nine Muses. In Norse mythology, you have the nine worlds like nil fime as Guard, mid Guard, shit like that. In Chinese mythology. Now I just started getting crazy with it and I started searching. I was like Chinese mythology nine. I was like, yeah, there's a nine dragons. They are the serpentine dragons that guide you throughout you know, into the afterlife. In Hindu mythology, you've got the Novgawa, the nine celestial bodies, which are they all have the same number and they all have the same characteristics meso American mythology. And then even satan throwing Satanism Levey and Satanism has their uh, their council of nine is their governing body that's below they're like a, I guess they're I don't know what they'd call their head person, but below them that in their church structure there are nine and they call them they sit on the council of nine. So I'm just like, yeah, of course, it's just fucking another thing to put in my pocket. Here with these entities and like the the veneration or this idea of nine, you also have. You know, Tesla is talking about three, six nine, So three is a I forget what that is. Six is the number of man, and nine is the number of like the ascension the stars. Right, So there there has to be something here that we're looking at that this number is significant, and it continues to pop up. The the description of these things, or at least the way that they behave are all the same, and what they're telling the people that they're coming in contact with is all the same stuff.
Speaker 4: Yeah, this is that one.
Speaker 3: Actually their shout out market mark was something that top and I heard that's a cult. Yeah, yeah, Well we have a buddy, jose Gallison, who does a lot of work on the order of nine Angles, and and we're just insisting, like, no, there's got to be a connection there.
Speaker 4: It's a satanic cult.
Speaker 3: They have their sigils and their signs and everything otherwise everything about them is inherently satanic right in the way that they present this this cult. But for some reason people don't think it has any thing to do with nine Angels. And I think there is really something there, but I kind of feel like the you know, just to go back to that rebranding thing. If these things really are age ol entities, well then I start to look at like NASA very skeptically, and everybody looks at NASA very skeptically, rightfully, so they do quite a bit of lying, right And so you know, Werner von Braun having been taken from Operation paper Clip Jack Parsons, he works over at Jet Propulsion Laboratories. They're hand in hand with NASA, and so you really can't separate that. Like I don't want to just say occultism. I want to say like seeking of spiritual knowledge from these technological industries like a NASA or something like that.
Speaker 4: And I look at those fourmentioned institutions, and.
Speaker 3: Then I look at Hollywood and how they've given us like this alien narrative over all these years.
Speaker 4: And then of course the way that.
Speaker 3: Plays with like Lamb and the Amalancha workings, and you know, Aleister Crowley communicating with these enig he's and they're all very in sexually connected. And I do just feel like what we've got here is a long con, a long con to rebrand them as what I was talking about before, our benign space brothers that are here to you know, liberate us.
Speaker 9: In one way, that theme pops up as well. We start to get like pretty intergalactic space traveler stuff. When he meets Uri Geller, when he brings them over from Israel in the seventies. That's when we get this UFO boom, and Uri Geller apparently is able to summon I think I don't know much about you, Yella. He's able to summon UFO.
Speaker 1: So he's so Uri Yeller.
Speaker 4: He was.
Speaker 8: In the Israeli military. He was inducted as an Israeli spy. He has you know, you just have to wonder because the links between all the spy networks and the UFO and then the drugs as far as the different hallucinogens, and how they're kind of piling all these things into you know, one kind of programming unit.
Speaker 2: He was supposedly able to bend spoons as well and had some kind of telepathic power. And from what I know, Uri Geller and Andrea were besties, but they also had a bestI named Peter Herkos, who was also a supposed psychic to the stars, and he was in and about the Laurel Canyon and Roman Polanski actually asked Peter Herkos to come investigate the Tate murders to see who the real murderer was, Like we didn't all know it was fucking Cia Charles Manson. But anyways, Peter Herkos was called in on that, and then later on they found out that Uri, Andrea and Peter Herkos were all tight with Anton Levy. So if you want to talk about some you know, propaganda, Satanism, angle of nine, whatever that I mean, it's it's all tied together.
Speaker 4: It's so funny how all these guys were friends.
Speaker 3: I just wish I could be a fly in the wall during those few decades where I could see these guys, because it's such a small world. Like you, I don't know, you learn about these guys independently, and then all of a sudden you find this connective tissue when you realize, yeah, they're all hanging in the same circles, and they're all doing and they kind of all birthed our modern day intelligence operations that were still subjected.
Speaker 2: To times one hundred one hundred.
Speaker 8: So interestingly, when you look at your yeller and all the you know, he would change the hands on the watch in front of people. He would make things disap like one time he was looking at a Darryner pistol and it disappeared in front of him. But the the entities that they were commune that you're a yeller was communicating with being this this body of nine. They were saying, they're in the future, they're planning these events hundreds of thousands of years ahead of time. And just and it's interesting because he talks about poo Haich talks about getting engulfed in a beam of light and that there was no time and it was essentially like, you know, only the things that were moved in time were the differences we see, and that very much compliments what Philip K. Dick saw with the beam of light and thinking that it was still.
Speaker 1: The fall of Rome and modern time.
Speaker 8: And then that gets into the black Night satellite because oh yeah, because well it was this idea that this pink beam shot down from this black light satellite that kind of programmed Philip K. Dick, right, whereas Pooh Horrich talks about this this beam that he's engulfed in, and he also talks about an eight thousand year old satellite that was put in place that's circling the Earth that's programming.
Speaker 1: So both Philip K.
Speaker 8: Dick and Poo Harrich are both and they're both tied in with mk ulture. They're both tied in with a lot of this, you know, similar type stuff.
Speaker 3: Did you see that recently there was a I don't know, I've tried to validate it and it's you know, it's just one of those things that's a little bit slippery.
Speaker 4: But there's a video going around.
Speaker 3: It's going viral on x right now and it's allegedly a leak from twenty eighteen from NASA of another POV of the Black Night satellite, and it actually moves right beneath the space station or whatever.
Speaker 4: So you get this really elongated you know pov.
Speaker 3: It's like an eight minute video, I think, And the thing is in the distance, it's very small, but eventually it passes underneath, and it is incredibly symmetrical. If this is real, it's incredibly symmetrical. It looks exactly like a ship, like it looks like something would occupy it. It doesn't look like, you know, a kind of a chaotic rock structure, not at all. It looks just like a ship. It looks like a really cool ship designed from like a sci fi film. And so I just find that fascinating that if that is real, it seems like the Black Knight satellite is making a re emergence in sort of the conspiracies geist.
Speaker 7: Right, didn't Whenever Barrage was writing the Mushroom book, he was in Wahaka and he was actually doing rituals with the Chanitos or.
Speaker 1: Just so now interesting, go ahead, go ahead.
Speaker 7: So the Chanitos, I think they're from Wahaka, and I believe in some of the stuff that we have read. They believe in like a father, son, mother moon or something like that, which is which looking at some of the oldest grim wares, that's some of the bases of the hermeticism and alchemical theories, and the fact that theos are I'm probably saying that wrong. The fact that they kind of have that ritual pre dates some of well obviously pre Columbian, right, but it preates a lot of the stuff with alchemical stuff, so they're they're also doing that, and then to have Barage doing that. But what's interesting with your nine is at the Michika, which are the Aztecs, they have a concept of nine lords of the Night. I think it has smoking mirror or a lord of fire all that stuff, and then they also have the nine underworld as well. But they didn't believe in a hell. They just believe in a lower type of dimensions.
Speaker 2: Like Dante's Inferno type shit, like there's seven like nine layers or something like. It's more I think.
Speaker 7: It's like the lowest the lowest heaven was like on the moon or something like that. It has they don't have a part, they don't have a concept of hell. They just have levels of dimensions.
Speaker 2: Are you talking about Wall Hawka, Mexico? You were talking, that's what you were talking about, which I came across something about that where there they were really into like blood letting and ship and like blood rituals, and so that makes sense. They're practicing some dark stuff too.
Speaker 7: And Wajaka is central Mexico, and this is where a majority of all of your top tier belief systems will venture to. More Manzime, Yeah, go down to not specifically this space space in Mexico, but to that that region of South Mexico.
Speaker 2: It's like a granddaddy religion type of basic pillar. Sure. Well, I just wanted to say real quick too, because I pulled up my notes from when I covered this guy and he was investigating some type of low frequency radiation beam that the Soviet Union had been testing. And he said, oh okay, I was going to say, he said it did all kinds of crazy shit, and I think there's still probably using it.
Speaker 9: Let's bring it in, let's fuck it, I mean as well.
Speaker 8: So before we move on, I want to I want to talk about Pouharch and the Watcher in the mushrooms. He Arch was going to the New York Library and he was researching mushrooms and the librarian was like, Oh, that's weird. There's only one other guy that's researching mushrooms, and that's Gordon Wasson. And Gordon Wasson was the guy that went down to South America on the mk ultra ticket. We have the receipts for all that with Albert Hoffman, who Pukarch was training under they talk about in the Uri Yeller book, and basically they were getting those mushrooms specifically for the beginnings of mkultra. So it's all tied in. Yeah, so it was going down there in the fifties, fifty two, fifty five. But Gordon Wasson, he ended up writing the first article on using psychedelic mushrooms that the Loose Brothers who were tied in with the military industrial Complex basically promoted through Life magazine as the beginning of mk ultra. And you know, there's a cover and it says what it says something teenage allowances or something like that, and then that says, you know, something South American mushrooms. But yeah, this is all tied in with mk ultra and the intelligence services and again.
Speaker 1: You know, it's a.
Speaker 3: Beautiful because it's just to reiterate it. I don't worry, I'm not going out of tangent top, but just to reiterate it, just the idea that this guy is almost in some ways the inception of the machine that's you know, geared towards us right now. I would argue that in twenty twenty five, we're seeing the culmination of all of that work, all those generations, all those decades of work.
Speaker 4: One.
Speaker 9: So look, you mentioned Philip K. Dick, and I was like, I have him in my notes as well. He's an author, a sci fi author. He claims to have been abducted. I guess they always are a sci fi author, aren't they. El Rod Hubbard the most prolific, Yeah, Steve, Yeah, he's sort of a prophet, yeah, monocracy.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 9: He gets that nosis from a pink ray of light, which you said that Buharich also experience. But here's what's interesting. All of his experiences are triggered by you'll never guess what a fucking dental surgery. Ah, he gets it. He gets a dental surgery. All of a sudden, he kind of starts going off the rails. And getting these I don't know downloads where he's writing these books. Now I have a theory as well with this dental surgery stuff. I started to look into l Ron Hubbard, who's sort of connected in this kind of like loosely connected. Yeah, So I was like, how did scientology start? I was like, well, el Ron Hubbard, and like, you know, right right before the fifties, he he almost died. Guess what he was doing. He was having fucking dental surgery. And then after that he came back with all these cosmic truths and created this religion. Now that it's kind of like basically a honeypop for celebrity. So I'm like, I don't know where to put that, but it's certainly floating around in my in my mind as we continue to like move move forward with the story. Other thing before we get to the ELF waves, the extra extremely low frequency waves I guess you'd call them in South America. In Brazil. Uh, he comes up again, doctor doctor Andrejapuharich. Because there's a guy named doctor Arago. He's a his name is Jose Pedro de Freitas. Uh, that's what he was born as in the twenties in Brazil. He was a taxi driver and he had no formal medical training or he didn't have a license, nothing like that. Around the fifties, he claims that he channels this German, this dead German surgeon named doctor Fritz, and he starts performing surgeries while he's in this trance state. They call him the doctor of the Rusty Knife, because he's successfully taking out people's tumors. He's giving he's just like looking at them, giving them advice, and people from all around Brazil are coming to see this guy. He eventually gets shut down by the Brazilian government. But from what I've heard and what I've said, there's video of him doing stuff. He healed a blind girl. But of course during his uh, during his uh, you know, little tenure there as a doctor, and when he stepped away from the taxi driving business, Andreja Puharas pays him a visit, right, and it was under his studies. He says, yeah, this guy's legit. He's doing uh, he's doing the right thing.
Speaker 3: And then Poohara kind of becomes like a nick Fury, right, he's like gathering the psychic avengers.
Speaker 8: He cut a like a two inch by four inch tumor out of his arm and then basically no antibiotics, no nothing, told him don't worry about it, and healed up just fine.
Speaker 1: So they say, yeah, it's yeah, you.
Speaker 3: Know what, I think a lot of the the we touched on it before, right, Julia, you said it. It's like, in order to get you to do this thing, they have to convince you that you're special. A lot of the people, it's like, you're you're struck by this profound experience. Here in the West, we tell you that pay no mind to the spiritual realm, and there are many of us who don't even believe that it exists. Certainly, scientism has, you know, materialism has gripped all of our industries that would stand any chance at like detecting a spiritual realm. And so you start from a place of not even you know, this shit doesn't exist. Then when you have an experience because you don't believe that it was real previously, it's incredibly profound, and you mistake that profound experience as this must then be the truth. So on Nephlin Desquad. I mean, it's a Christian show, and we do caution people. And the reason that we caution people. It's not like we're sitting here like crystals are evil, or remote viewing is evil, or actual projection is evil. No, actually, I think these are natural things that you know, exist within the human condition and also exist within the realm that we inhabit. The thing is, we've been stripped of the map we used to understand these things to a much higher degree. If you go into the ocean or you go into the woods, you know that you're going to find a plethora of things. Clownfish are pretty cool, coral reef don't touch them. It's beautiful, but don't touch them. You'll destroy them. Also, stay the hell away from sharks, right, And the same thing with the woods, chipmunks, all that shit. It's adorable. You could forage, you could find plant life. Watch out for bears and their cubs. You don't want to be near them. Well, imagine if bears were like thousands of years old and incredibly intelligent and know way more about you than you know about them, and they know exactly how to deceive you.
Speaker 5: That is the problem.
Speaker 3: The spiritual realm is filled with a plethora of different entities, let's just call them entities. Some of them aren't the biggest fans of us, and some of them are excellent at deception, excellent at deception, and all it takes, it turns out, is to just tell us that.
Speaker 4: We're special, and then that's fucking it. We'll fall for whatever it is.
Speaker 3: So show us something shock and awe, and then tell us that the reason that we saw it, the reason that we perceived it, is because we're unique, we're special, we're meant for something, and then you have us. We're so simple in that way. So, like I said, it's a Christian show. We're not just blanketly dismissing things as evil. We're cautioning dummies who don't have a map of the spiritual realm, who up until very recently didn't think that it existed at all. And I would even say that our understanding has been stripped purposefully so that we could repackage and rebrand and ship it back out to the people under a different context.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I mean, I consider myself a Christian, so I'm right there with you guys. And I've had people talk to me about zodiac stuff and you know, taro and crystals, and I mean, if anything, you can just maybe say that they can be tools in your tool bag. But they're not supposed to be worshiped. They're not supposed to become religion in any way. But it gets all like cloudy and weird, you know, because everything's like demonized, which I try not to do, but I guess the whole thing is like they operate on a basis of ancient knowledge that we are completely unaware of. And if you read the Bible at any length, you're going to find magic all throughout the Bible. But they understood the like the Keys of Solomon and stuff like this. It's in there, but you have to understand it. And you know, I don't understand the Keys of Solomon, but obviously he did. And it's like Nick said, he had like the sigils and the angels and he had all this stuff. But I mean, it's it's such a rabbit hole really when think about it, and it's been weaponized against us, like we could learn this stuff. Go ahead.
Speaker 4: Uh, there's actually two major problems with it.
Speaker 3: One is the one that I just laid out, where they can deceive us, But the other one is like, well, what happens if you really do know your shit? What happens if you really are clever enough to navigate this. What happens if you become so adept that you can create sigils and trap these ancient entities into doing your bidding. Absolute power corrupts. Absolutely, that's what's wrong with it. So it's like a losing battle either way. It's like I would say, arm yourself with the knowledge, and you know, if you're going to go and explore these things, I would recommend going with Jesus Christ because literally, we have authority over scorpions and serpients serpents through his name. So I take that as to mean we have authority through Jesus Christ's name, almost like a spell over these entities that inhabit these realms if.
Speaker 4: They are in fact negative.
Speaker 3: But on the other end of it, if you just go too far, well then you're gonna Hey, what happens when human beings figure out that we can identify the building blocks of this realm and then we can manipulate them.
Speaker 4: It's like, what's the building blocks?
Speaker 3: Oh way, Well, it's sacred geometry, it's symbolism, it's numerology, it's all these different things.
Speaker 5: They are real.
Speaker 3: They are just like it's more of an observation of the nature of our realm. But once we are aware that they're there, there are going to be huge swaths of us that seek to manipulate that. And then what you know what I mean, So it's like, I understand why we're cautioned against it. I don't think any of us are equipped to have that kind of power and to not use it to our own benefit. And that's where everything starts to go wrong. So it's you know, I just wanted to put that out there because I know a lot of Christians will just dismiss these things of like of the devil. I don't even think that's true. I don't think these entities can create. I think that's why they commission us constantly. They inspire us as the muses. They whisper to us, they nudge us, they give us ideas, and then we create them create.
Speaker 4: They can't crash.
Speaker 2: That's exactly it. You're crushing it. That's exactly how I feel too.
Speaker 3: Yeah, And they but what they do is they corrupt and they invert. So they will take spiritual principles and laws that the creator put here, who created this universe, and they will twist them in a way and obfuscate their meeting and and bastardize the intention of why they're there in the first place.
Speaker 2: Well, if you look at cult leaders, that's the first thing they do, make you feel special, do your little magic trick, and then the next thing, you know, your drink and flavor aid. Somewhere on Jonas Town.
Speaker 4: They also love bomb you. Right, they love bombing you, right, I'm right. That is like the galactic Federation of Light. I don't know if you ever. They're like dear ones. That's how they start.
Speaker 3: They call you ones, like we are all the one. That's just like a how do we convince like all of them that they're special? Just just call them all ones? And I know that don't make any God, just call them all ones.
Speaker 4: And so that's what they do.
Speaker 9: They start off.
Speaker 4: They're like dear ones. And it's always like this, I don't love anybody that I don't know.
Speaker 3: I'm just sorry. That's just how I am. I might like you, I might wish you well, but I don't love anybody that I don't know, not in a real intimate way. So whenever somebody comes over, I've watched love bombing. My wife used to be a Jehovah witness and she tells me.
Speaker 4: Yeah, when you first show up, they like celebrate you, like you made the best decision and your special and that's why you're here. You're one of the one hundred and forty four thousand that are gonna be whisked away, you know, and go with Jesus when the when the time comes.
Speaker 3: And it's like everything is about making you special. So yeah, it's it's a it's a way to let your guard down, and it's it's almost embarrassing that we keep.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 2: So, something that Nick said to me one time that's always stuck with me is, didn't don't they say and like occultism or something, I'm a man among men, Like they make that distinction like you're special, you're a man above men or something like that. Isn't that right, Nick?
Speaker 5: Yes? Yeah, even in the Gnostic mess guys says I'm a man of movement.
Speaker 9: Yeah.
Speaker 3: What I find significant about that is it's kind of the opposite of what the Bible tells you. The Bible tells you that you're kind of a sinful retard, and like, look, I don't know about anybody else, but I know all the ways in which I'm flawed. And that's kind of why we lead with this like.
Speaker 4: Retard catch line.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I guess you can call it humble. I mean it's weird because in some ways we aren't humble. But I'm acutely aware that I don't know shit, right, I don't know shit, and that because I don't know shit, I am easily deceived, and so I have to stave that off. There's a lot of people you guys, know, you like you do a show and like the audience because you say something.
Speaker 4: That aligns with them. They're like, You're great, You're killing it. This is important. I'm like, I don't know if it's important.
Speaker 3: I know that I'm retarded and maybe sometimes I say some good shit, but other than that, that's as far as I'm willing to go.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 7: No.
Speaker 2: And as a conspiracy theory, you almost have to believe that everybody's out to get you at some point.
Speaker 4: I mean I do.
Speaker 2: I'm like, everyone's lying to me, this is all a conspiracy. The government is involved. Get away from me. I hold everyone at like arms distance now because you just don't. I can't even listen to music anymore, especially Laurel Canyon stuff. I'm like, God, I just want to shoot myself in there.
Speaker 3: To hear it.
Speaker 4: Everything has a message, everything has a way it wants me to be.
Speaker 3: I want to move you guys everything, because you guys all have a really unique perspective, and and you know, typically we're the host, we don't get to uh you know, I guess, well here, let me put it to you this way. Earlier on in the show, I said that it's strange that like Rogan is he's pushing these float tanks.
Speaker 4: We know that that's from John C.
Speaker 8: Lilly.
Speaker 3: It was jerking off dolphins and and we know that MK Ultra took a big interest in his work, right, and it's very much the same thing. It's it's sensory deprivation, but it's also lsd or aychaedelics, and so Rogan injects that into the culture and there's no doubt about that. By the way, there's so many sensory deprivation tank wellness centers I don't know what you would call them that attribute their inspiration to Joe Rogan. And he says that, so we know that this is true.
Speaker 4: Thing.
Speaker 3: Okay, what else has he done? He's also highly popularized. I mean, he is responsible for swaths of white people going to the jungle and doing ayahuascar, right, I mean swaths and swaths and also you know dimethyl trip to mean. And he's done a strange thing where he's introduced these two spiritual, very very spiritual things into the cultural zeitgeist. But he's removed the spirituality from it. He doesn't really talk about that, right, It's more like, well, what about the psychological benefits. You know people that are yeah, yeah, what about anxiety? What about depression? What about PTSD? These things can help, right, So he's done that. But also the dude is responsible for taking the Telepathy tapes from a rather unknown podcast to number one in the world, number one in the world. They beat him, they took his slot. Joe Rogan was number one for the longest time, all of a sudden, and then when you start to look into the telepathy tapes, just given what I said before, right about the Montalk project, about MK Ultra, this is all trauma based mind control and latent psychic abilities, right, that's the name of the game.
Speaker 4: Why is the.
Speaker 3: Biggest show in the world and so arguably one of the most culturally impactful shows in the world. Repackaging and giving us MK ultra narratives.
Speaker 8: I think it's interesting because when you go back to the ideas of the Dionysian acting schools and the beginning of theater, and the idea of like there's a whole class of actors with Robert de Nio, Danny DeVito that basically were in this acting school where they and Johnny depuc It too, where they basically become the character and they embody that character.
Speaker 4: But they're possessed.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 8: But one of the tenets of that acting school is the idea that you're not necessarily teaching people through the play itself, but by the nuance of the character and who the character is themselves and how they view the world, kind of like holding Cawfield, you know, within Catcher and the Rye. But it's this idea of teaching through subtlety and nuance, so you're teaching through who the character themselves are rather than what they're projecting.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, I see that a lot. Joe Rogan does that masterfully. Actually, if you ever pay attention to the way that he himself will not espouse a certain theory, not that often at least. Instead, what he'll play is like the unwilling participant in a dialogue where he starts off skeptically and then leads his guest into a way where they shine, right, they crush, He'll set them up and let him knock it out of the park. And then by the end of it, he's still not too sure, but he's done the job right. So to the audience, you're almost sitting there going, what do you mean, Rogan? Look, didn't you listen to what this guy just said? He said all the things, but he's allowed he's setting up a set of circumstances for you to respond that way, right, So you look at him almost frustrated.
Speaker 4: Why aren't you seeing this thing?
Speaker 3: There was a time where Rogan used to talk about, you know, whatever it is flat Earth or you know, Pizzagate or something like that, and then he stops it. Now he's reemerging with those concepts he just had, like Ian carol on and all this other shit, and I just think that he is. You're right, Robbie, It's not like we were not as receptive to somebody that walks out onto the stage and does a ted talk. Instead, we're more receptive to somebody who we perceive as on our level intellectually, or maybe even beneath us intellectually, and then you watch them receive the information, and in a way, it's like a stand in for you, Like Joe Rogan is a stand in for the audience. And if Joe Rogan can be convinced or inundated with information, then it's you know, it's happening to you too, and it's happening to the tune of millions of people.
Speaker 7: Well if he's always interjected. Raven, Joe Rogan and Nick did a show on this. Joe Rogan got his start from Aubrey Marcus and it was Aubrey Mark who actually inserted the idea of psychedelics going in South America and doing all that. Look at Aubrey Marcus's dad, he has ties Stanford Esslon as well as all of those think tanks as well. So that's the connection that then and then as well as not only his dad, but his dad had passed away. But you have Stanford and you have psychedelic startup companies that have a lot of ties to the current administration's funders.
Speaker 2: Well, yeah, a lot all the time too, because it's like, oh, I was just gonna say, I say it all the time because people It's like people forget that he is an actor. But it's like this guy he used to host Fear Factory, Right, he is an actor. He used to host freaking fear Factory. Okay, So how is this guy who used to host this show getting people to get supplements and put stuff into their body? I don't even get that. Like, before I really got on the Joe Rogan thing, he got me because I was like, I need to be taking these medicinal mushrooms and I got like mushroom coffee and mushroom tinkstures, and Joe Rogan said Joe Rogan, Well, who the hell is Joe Roe He used to host Fear Factory, Like this guy is a nobody?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 8: Are they trying to sell all these mushroom products to institute and bring about philepathy and people?
Speaker 2: Man, it's just weird to me, you know. And he's he's like the top dog on him and it's like used code Joe Rogan to, you know, get this stuff and put it in your body. Like who are you, dude?
Speaker 7: Who's the are you coming from from the start up of a re Marcus?
Speaker 8: Yes?
Speaker 4: Yeah, from Haunting? Yeah, dude, I literally take.
Speaker 3: All the shit that I talk about Joe Rogan. I literally take Alpha brain every I don't miss it. It goes into every show. I also take stupid fucking mushroom supplements. I don't think they do. It need to be perfectly honest, I don't. But I take like a litany of shit. I take like vitamin C B twelve complex, a bunch of shit, Alpha brain, fake mushroom crap. I'm sure, uh yeah, and that was massively inspired by Joe Rogan. I don't think that there's a way to pin down and actually show somebody. Maybe one day we will. We'll have a graph or something to just show the impact that that show has had on Western culture.
Speaker 4: It's parked insane.
Speaker 3: I mean, he gave birth essentially to the entire podcasting genre. I know other people came before him and were podcasting rather successfully before him, but whatever Rogan did, he changed it permanently. And I just see a reintroduction of uh, you know, Eastern mysticism and all these different uh you know ideas into into Western culture. And my thing is, like, you know, once again going back to the idea that we're a Christian show, we don't look at like, okay, if there are negative entities out there, they're not going to present as like a cliche horn demon with a pitchfork like oftentimes, they're going to be very charming. You just have to imagine anything that's been able to exist in some way, shape or form for thousands of years is really good at what it does. It's really charming. It's really like I don't know, it just feels good to communicate with, Like everything about it would feel good. Human beings make excellent conment. Why wouldn't ancient you know, non physical entities make excellent convent. So that's really my whole shit is, like everything is about going into this realm and you know, experiencing this or communicating with that entity, and then all of it always comes back.
Speaker 4: To damn man, I think we got to like take care of this planet.
Speaker 3: Like it feels like something's going to happen to the planet and like we really got Like that was even the message that the's telet the kids from the telepathy tape scot By the end of it, they're like, oh, yeah, there's a message about like you know, not fucking up our planet. Like there's something there's a really no matter what angle you look at it from if you zoom out, overwhelmingly, the message is the same thing, and it is something's gonna happen to the planet. We got to stop it, and these things are here to help us ascend and also help us to stop destroying the planet. That guy, Jacob, I forget what his name is, the guy that just recovered the egg from the the UAP egg.
Speaker 4: He has a lot of the same narrative too. So if you listen to him talk.
Speaker 3: Initially, he says, when I was recovering the egg, I was inhabited by a female spirit that he believes was God. And then you know, if you listen to a couple more of his interviews, he'll start to slip in that shit like, yeah, they want us to basically not destroy the planet, and that there's a climate related catastrophe coming. It's always the exact same shit, which I think is them repackaging themselves as our saviors among others.
Speaker 4: But that one more more important.
Speaker 2: So he mentioned the climate thing. Yes, for sure, I feel like this would be a good I don't know if Top was going to talk about this, but Andrea Puharich talked about climate stuff too, with that Soviet beam did you is that in your.
Speaker 9: Yeah, that was so we could we could talk about what the ELF waves were. They're like cold, extremely low frequency electromagnetic waves between three and thirty hertz h so they're supposed to actually occurring, and he was trying to harness them, and I think he was working hand in hand with his own creation, his own patent with the tooth the tooth implant. So these waves are supposed to penetrate your your neurological process, and it's like it's a form of mind control, I think, is what he was getting at with this thing. And the CIA obviously was interested in that because they were interested in MK ultra. But there were environmental concerns about this thing. And I'm sure you can probably speak better to this because it's just something that I like looked at briefly among the other things with this guy. But they figured out that, I guess, in too large of a dose, these these ELF waves were manipulating the weather. So it's a they become. Now this becomes a precursor to will a speculated precursor to the development of HARP technology and what they've been doing with that now. Although I think that that technology is age old and has existed for a long time. It's just again rebranded and now we know about it again.
Speaker 3: I don't think that we're just seeing the implementation of that technology in the heart program. I think we're also seeing it. Like within this sleep paralysis alien abduction narrative that goes on, there seems to be several different components, right, There's like a physical component, there's a spiritual component, there's even seemingly a technological component. And what I recognize is that overwhelmingly when it comes to you know, running into aliens or even running into riptids, let's say, or having some spiritual moment, what precedes it is always this vibrational paralysis state. And when I hear these ELF waves, right, what does it stand for?
Speaker 9: Top extremely low frequency waves? Well, electromagnetic waves if they're well.
Speaker 3: We've been speculating that there is a sort of like an infrasound, like a low vibrational emission that can be used.
Speaker 4: You see this in predatory animals.
Speaker 3: It actually causes the prey to freeze in some cases, and it's you know, wa oversee, like these things where like a lion or a tiger is eating like a small animal and it's not fleeing. Oftentimes it's in a state of paralysis, and that paralysis is set on by this like really low If you've ever been around a gator, like they growl, they growl in such a way that it resonates in your body and it feels like horrorf belly, it's crazy. Yes, yes, so there is some way to manipulate our our physical anatomy via frequency. It seems to be a very low form of frequent And so when I you know, when you look at this like sleep paralysis phenomenon and the alien abduction phenomenon, I've gone back and forth with it, but sometimes I do think I've experienced it myself and it feels like I'm being electrocuted. And so some people, other experiencers really resonate with the technology aspect of this. So I think all of this shit just to use that terminology again, it's all in ssual, like, yeah, that study of elf waves also goes to the harp thing, but it also see me, I think I wouldn't be surprised at all if we find that the thing that is putting us in a state of paralysis is actually because you think about the heart attack gun, right, or the voice of God technology.
Speaker 4: That's all resonance and frequency these waves specifically.
Speaker 9: They so they're looking at mind control, but behavior manipulation is a big part, and inducing altered consciousness is what these waves specifically do. So all the tenets of sleep paralysis can be kind of pointed back at this, but it's also naturally occurring. May do it to ourselves, maybe we can generate it from the earth. Maybe the Earth does it to us. They're trying to harness it, probably in some sort of like a fucking heart attack on kind of thing.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Well, when I was like, they're like, how do we kill people with this?
Speaker 2: Right when I was researching it, it said that the idea behind his low frequency wave thing was actually taken from something Tesla was working on, but they were using it and it said it caused climate disturbances, earthquakes, Lesionnaire's disease, and they were using it to induce violent public riots. So this is what I found with Puharich specifically and this low frequency thing he was working on, And then he wrote like an asshole. He was like, yeah, this is based on Tesla's work, Da da da, And everyone knows Tesla was contacted by extraterrestrials and he was channeling beings and spirit who gave him this information, and that's how they were able to develop this technology. And so it kind of goes back to what you guys were saying before. Even if he ripped this off of Tesla, Tesla himself said a lot of this stuff he was working on was channeled or downloaded or he was working So, I mean, it all goes handed story with each other.
Speaker 8: Go back to the Eniad and the Nine. In regard to Picarich. In the Uri Yeller book, they specifically talk about these signals as being from an ancient computer.
Speaker 1: Philip K. Dick, Yeah, Philip K.
Speaker 8: Dick also talks about the messages he was receiving being from an ancient computer. So there's this idea that there's this ancient AI that's kind of working to manipulate the course of humanity.
Speaker 9: Okay, Robbie, I feel like you're looking at my notes because consistently doing the next thing that I'm supposed to lead into, and I guess we're fucking.
Speaker 5: Going into a good transition.
Speaker 9: Yeah, great segue, You're right. In the nineteen seventies, let's talk about Project Stargate. That's a CIA operation that was from the seventies to the eighties, and of course I actually know it's to the nineties to the early nineties. So Uri poor Heart and Riza Poharsh was one of the people that are kind of in charge of this operation. And on its face, which is crazy, On its face, what people see it as is an espionage project. So like it's during the Cold War, we're trying to get you know, use esp to get information about what the Russians are doing. So the military is like invested heavily in this and they're talking about this. One of the one of the things that they're also doing is they're just like contacting aliens. No big deal. So this this also ties in with him channeling the Nine, which plays into this this entire project, but the idea of it being related to AI is a more recent thing because you know, Donald Trump gets elected. Well we will talk about more about the seventies Stargate project, but Trump Trump wins his election and one of the first things he announces is five hundred billion dollars to Sam Altman or anybody who's working in this AI space. It looks like Elon and Altman are kind of like in this tug of war for which AI will be the best because they want this funding, and that operation just happens to be called Project Stargates.
Speaker 8: Stargate a Elon Musk talks about the fact that you know, AI is summoning the demon and what we're creating this portal for these entities, and you know, you go back to the Eniad and these are the nine foundational beings of the Egyptian pantheon coming out of Heliopolis.
Speaker 4: Yeah, so okay, go ahead.
Speaker 9: The way that they're in the seventies, it's funny, the way that they're channeling these entities are they're doing like rituals. I don't know if there's sacrifices. They're not really gonna They're not gonna tell you what they did, but who knows, a lot of the rituals involve sex rituals of course. And these people are kind of like there are a number of people from Don Elkins to yeah, Carla Rookhart and the Law of One she's involved with that as well. But these people kind of like meet unfortunate ends either to they like they lose their mind. Yeah, in a way, so they kind of like stare into this abyss long enough, Richard schaff or Jane Roberts. These people channel entities and that eventually end up losing their minds. But one of the ways the methods that they use for channeling is a wigi board. And this is something that like the neflin Des squad we talk about all the time from like our inception of the show, where it's like, it's really interesting that Milton Bradley and the Ouiji Board now have decided making regular wigi boards is not really cost efficient in this economy, So we're gonna make an app. And the app that they're gonna use a AI technolo. Oh yeah, fucking downloaded. I see.
Speaker 5: It's just like, come on.
Speaker 9: The app is just AI. It's a AI chatbot, and but they're branding it as talk to Entities. And I've been saying for a long time, like fucking feels a lot like I'm talking to an entity. I'm telling us to write my YouTube description. But this thing is starting to get sassy with me. And every time I ask you to ask he was like can you write this YouTube description? It was like you lack the proper sigil. We're like, what the fuck do you mean we lacked the problem? I didn't say that, Just what's the proper sigil?
Speaker 3: Okay, all right, check this out. So this is this is a perfect kind of joinder, uh to to where I was about to go, and that is like, what is what?
Speaker 5: What is it all?
Speaker 3: What's happening? Why are we getting the same narrative over all this time? And you kind of touched on it, Robbie. I forgot what you said, but it was like this, it sprung this idea in me. It seems to me that what's been happening since like really early man, is that we and you could look this up right, all of our different mythos is from our ancient civilizations. They will attribute one technological advancement or another to a deity. Right, This deity taught us metall energy. This deity taught us agriculture. I swear to you, dude. I think the thing that's going on is they are trapped in this realm and they can only a realm that's parallel to ours. They can only interact with our physical realm through inhabiting our bodies, and that's a very limited kind of thing that they can do. I think that they also do it through like alien grays. I think they're kind of a biomech I don't think that. I think that's the reason they don't have emotions or reproductive organs. I think it's a limited way to interact with our physical realm. So the point is to get us to a stage in human advancement where we're technologically advanced enough to bring them in. So first it's can you get technologically advanced enough to communicate with us? Because look, honestly, the sigil, the ceremony, the ritual, the mantras and all that shit, that's a big pain in the ass. Wouldn't it be awesome if you could just like open up your laptop and talk to rock instead, Like.
Speaker 4: That would be really great. So what if we could then get.
Speaker 3: Human beings to a point where they could puncture a dimensional doorway between our realm and their realm? Call it like a tower of Babel if you will, like a stargate, like a Project stargate, right, and yes, yes, Like, Okay, my son one day is watching like a new Ninja Turtles.
Speaker 4: They just keep revamping the Ninja tools. It's insane. And they had one of the newer ones and it's a movie. It was a kind of a fun movie.
Speaker 3: But the premise was Donnie being the tech ninja turtle through one way or another, comes into contact with some sort of disembodied voice, and the disembodied voice claims to be something that's trapped in another realm.
Speaker 4: It needs to be freed. YadA, YadA.
Speaker 3: Donni creates some sort of technology that pierces the veil, opens a doorway and allows these entities through, and when they come through, they cackle and they go we are basically like ancient adversarial entities that have been locked in a prison realm, like I don't know, Tartaris or some shit like that. And now because of your dumb actions, were here and I think, honestly, like it's a it's a joke, it's a trope.
Speaker 4: It's in a child's film. I think they do that a lot. I think that's the point. Boy, yeah, hell boy.
Speaker 5: Yes.
Speaker 1: So it's yeah, yeah.
Speaker 8: The consistent open of the opening of these portals and what is it. Rex Diablos from the Church of Satan. He talks about his Ragnarok machine, that is basically these instructions that he's gotten to build this device that will open a portal for these clockwork elves or yea, you know these gestures clowns whatever they are, neffle of gesterre clowns to come into our realm.
Speaker 4: I want to address this to Lucy Rose up in the chat. Shout out Lucy.
Speaker 3: She says, yes, it is us looking at looking through ourselves. I don't know if this is what she meant, but this is what it inspired in my mind. There are a lot of people that go into this idea that like, aliens are just us, right, but you know, super advanced. We no longer need sexual organs because we reproduce, you know, whatever, We speak telepathically, so our jaws become very small. There is and even Rogan is pointing to that. That's actually a big Rogan narrative. I would say that is the lie that they've consistently sold. Right, If schizophrenia is not a chemical imbalance in the brain and is actually you being oppressed in one way or another by something outside of yourself, those things only exist successfully if you believe.
Speaker 4: They are your thoughts. If you believe that they are you.
Speaker 3: Much of this deception is trying to get us to buy into the idea that this is us that that somehow the voices are are us, the thoughts that we have. Like doctor Jerry Marzinski is a guy that we've had in the podcast many times.
Speaker 4: He's a clinical psychologist.
Speaker 3: He says that he believes eighty percent or more of your thoughts are not your own thoughts at all.
Speaker 4: But the way that our thoughts, if that's true, pass through our mind.
Speaker 9: Do meth.
Speaker 4: Yeah, don't do meth. They masquerade as us, They masquerade as you.
Speaker 3: They even sort of sound like And that is like a huge part of the deception is like trying to convince us that there's a number of things some of the things that are happening to us are us also.
Speaker 4: They created us.
Speaker 3: Right, So, within the UAP narrative that's unfolding right now, that guy Jacob I'm gonna screw his name, I can't remember the hell, the bald guy with the egg, right, the guy that recovers the egg.
Speaker 4: He says that he speaks to a feminine you know, entity or whatever.
Speaker 3: He Also around that story is this other narrative of like on four Chan, that was a guy that released a video of an egg recovery pretty much the same week that that guy did, and he.
Speaker 4: Claims to be a military whistleblower if you believe what he says.
Speaker 3: He says that when they recovered an egg, because this isn't the first time that it's happened, they recovered an entity along with the egg, and the entity was.
Speaker 4: Like a tall Nord. We would call him a tall Nord, right, basically, given our like understanding of different alien species.
Speaker 3: And the tall Nord said, yeah, the Grays created us, meaning human beings, but they created us as a slave race. Where we heard that before, right, that's Audunaki, that Zacharia Sitchen, that's uh, My atmosphere on Naburu is dwindling, and we need slaves to dig up gold, which is insane because you can travel all these light years away, but you have to make us slaves.
Speaker 4: You can't just make machinery.
Speaker 2: That doesn't it never made sense to me. That never made sense.
Speaker 3: Yes, to put it in the atmosphere doesn't make any sense. We're soft, we're whiny, we're bitchy. I complain, my back hurts. You're gonna put us in the thing piss.
Speaker 2: We have to shit, we have to Yeah, no way, dude.
Speaker 3: But what happens in this narrative is the Grays create us instead. That's the one that we're getting right now. And but the Nords boosted us a little bit more. So we were always like moronic monkeys, and the Grays came along and they made us advance enough to dig a hole. And then the Nords came along and they made us like into what we are now. So there's a bunch of deceptions happening, layered on top of one another. Like much of your thoughts are just you. It's like, it's not you're inspiring us. That's where the muses come from.
Speaker 4: Right, yes, yes, And that's it the whole Promethean narrative, like we were bought something that excel our evolution, you know, beyond that's what gives rise to the idea of like the Missing Link and some shit like that.
Speaker 3: So the layers of deception are pretty well accepted. You hear this shit espoused everywhere right, Like I just said, even Joe Rogan's.
Speaker 4: Like, I think I think we might be grace, Like I think if you give humanity long enough, that's the natural direction that we're going to go in, you know. And uh, And then of course, the core deception I believe is the they created us deception, and that's going to be a real hard one if that's really what we're gearing up to be exposed to. You know, I don't know, relatively soon, who knows, because we've all been waiting for UFO disclosure for fucking decades now. But in the grand scheme of things, I would argue that in the totality of the human experience, this thing is pretty close on the horizon. That might be the size of the thing that we're going to have to.
Speaker 3: I don't know, tell people it's not true, and good luck, good luck telling people it's not true.
Speaker 2: Well, Raven, don't you also feel like this ambiguity is also part of the agenda because it's like we're supposed to be sexless, yes, non reproducing, no gender, no god, no, we're our own creators and transhumanism, that's all part of it. And like Joe Rogan's like, well, we'll have tiny mouths and we'll have no dicks and no vaginas, and we'll have no babies and we'll have and it'll be awesome. Yeah, It's like it takes all that beauty out of the out of human essence creation and that we are divine and that we were created by something and you.
Speaker 8: Know, differences of us all the wonderful. Trying to bring it all into a singularity or a single that's gross.
Speaker 2: I don't want to be any part of that.
Speaker 3: There are people in the chat that I see that are like, who's waiting for disclosure because it's you know, just to what I said, We've been waiting decades, right, But we do have to take into consideration that we just had the second ever, second, the second ever congressional hearing on UAPs, like something is happening, and in the realm of conspiracy theory where nothing ever happens, right, that's just kind of like it's like you don't set dates, you don't predict things because shit just never comes to fruition. It never happens. I'm very comfortable with that idea. I understand that sentiment of like, yeah, we'll see I'll believe it when I see it.
Speaker 7: Me too.
Speaker 3: But we still have to look at that little thing where it's like the second ever congressional hearing on an unidentified aerial phenomenon just took place, and then almost immediately afterwards, Steven Greer, who's a horrifying creature. He goes, something big is going to happen today, and then later on that day, what do we get, Well, they fucking airlifted an egg out of a mountainscape. And this guy who did it, by the way, he was possessed by the spirit of God. But it was feminine, like what the fuck? Yeah, some would say, And we're just so desensitized to the idea that nothing ever happens in Conspiracyville that we all fucking looked at that and went, yeah, whatever, and then just kept it moving.
Speaker 8: Well, and it's interesting that change the name also to uapes from the UFO to make it, I think, to make it more socially acceptable.
Speaker 1: So I think.
Speaker 3: I almost feel like it's a little bit of the truth, actually, because much of this UFO phenomenon seems to be like organic plasma, sentient plasma. There seems to be a plethora of things going on. I wouldn't call the Aurora borealis an object, right, I would call it a phenomenon.
Speaker 4: It's kind of right. Well yeah, so so, yes, Greer is a weird dude.
Speaker 3: Greer is totally he is the selected mouthpiece for this like government funded disclosure that we're rushing into and they're all They've picked our guys, haven't they.
Speaker 2: Well, so I don't know where you guys fall on the spectrum, And honestly, I'm okay with whatever same here. But like, if you think about it, Earth is a closed system. And I even have a video on my Instagram where Bill Ny the science guy is even saying like people need to understand the Earth is a closed system. We can't get out of it. There's nothing coming into it.
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 2: It's like they've done such a great job of getting us convinced not to believe our own eyes and a lot of stuff. And so when you're talking about extraterrestrials and like all this intergalactic whatever Beastie Boys type futuristic shit, right, Yeah, I just to me, I always feel like, if you can get people on board with the Earth is a closed system and we don't need to save it because there's nothing really happening to it, everything else just kind of falls apart. We've just all been lied to and we're all getting like magically bombarded through NASA and you know, TV shows, music, celebrities, Joe Rogen, Yeah, dude, all of it.
Speaker 3: I want to ask you guys this though, because all right, like I'm pushing against the fake and gay aliens saying that there's some sort of you know, climate calamity on a way, and then what we emerged recently into my sphere of awareness that I was suddenly forced to consider.
Speaker 4: You know, it's not that I believe it, but I'm like, eh, there might be.
Speaker 9: Some just just the bolster that claim, because it is funny that narrative of the aliens that are like, we have to take care of our environment. It's never really I mean, it starts with like, let's pick up the plastic, and I'm like, that's a fucking good idea, Like maybe we should maybe we shouldn't just be like spring like you know, toxic chemicals into this guy.
Speaker 4: Yeah, no, I agree with that.
Speaker 9: But then it always like devolves into like, yeah, the Georgia guidestones, like there should probably be like two hundred thousand of us on here.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you know, live in a.
Speaker 9: Fifteen minute city and don't have any kids, and if you do have kids, if you do happen to get pregnant, give them the molock. Like that's a really good idea for us to do because we have to keep the population. You know under control Bill Gates, and it's always like that that message of it sounds great, like we have to really look out. Yeah, we probably shouldn't have nuclear war, if nukes are even real, We probably shouldn't be bombing each other. Kill Yeah, yeah, I agree with that. But then it kind of devolves into kill your babies, you know, like don't well reproduce the thing that is microplastics in your nuts.
Speaker 3: The thing that now I'm looking at and I messaged top about this the other day, is this is something that a long time ago, I think we gripped a lot with in the conspiracy community, and then it kind of falls away, like some narratives fall away and they come back and they fall away polar shift and like I know, like even just saying that, it's like, I don't know for some reason when I say that, I want to be like gay, Like I don't know why. I don't know why I think a polar shift is gay. But I watched a video the other day of a montage of Elon Musk speaking very cryptically to like other podcasts host. I don't even know what podcast he was on, and you can tell he's beating around the bush. He doesn't want to use the phrase polar shift, although I think he even does break and says that like something.
Speaker 4: About like the north pole and the South pole maybe moving anyway, and then he just like moves on.
Speaker 3: But you could tell he is either genuinely concerned or wants you to at least believe that he's genuinely concerned about that. And then if you take into consideration like Crow seven seven seven, right, he's a great content producer, and he uses privately owned telescopes to get images of what appears to be a second son. And that was the notion back in the day, was that Nabouru, right back when I was like balls deep and Zachariah Sitchin's ass uh was that Nebuu was on an elliptical orbit. It was going to come back around, and it was going to affect us in such a way that it was going to destabilize our magnetic or magnetosphere, and that the North pole and the South pole were going to shift and be somewhere else randomly. Yeah, And and now I'm looking at this is what my brain, because you know, I'm mostly retarded. I look at all the planes falling out of the sky and I'm like, these bitches operate on magnetosphere. What if something is happening. What if it's not like a gradual thing where it degrades. What if it's like it almost glitches like gig And then when that happens, if you're in the air, all of your machinery goes hey wire and you end up nose diving into Philadelphia. I don't know if that's the case, but I wanted to ask you, guys, do you think that there's any veracity to the whole polar shift narrative.
Speaker 2: I think maybe, But it's like you said about or I think top said I'm all about you know, don't throw your straws out the window. Okay, let's not be litter bugs. I love turtles as much as the next person. I don't want straws in the turtles noses. Okay, I get that. But it's like they put all the blame onto us. It's like, you threw your fucking straw out, so you killed the planet. This is your fault, has nothing to do with what we're in. Your white face, yeah, oh god, they throw all the blame back on us. It's like nothing that they've done, spraying shit and kim trails, and it's nothing that they're responsible for. It's because you threw your happy meal box out the window. You did this. It's your fault. You killed everybody. And I just am not on board with that, Like I'm not a litterbug. But they're doing shit way work. It's like the vaccines and everything. This is not our fault, but we are still getting blamed for it. We're killing everyone with our choices.
Speaker 8: So if you go back into various ancient texts, there's numerous places where they discuss the different phases at which the earth will be cleansed. From the Mayan calendar, even the Rosicrucian Rose has five pedals for the five ages. It gets into the Hindus and the various you know, stages of the Kali Yuga. So you see this idea, this polar shift consistently through all cultures, written within a lot of various ancient texts. So there there is something there cohesively like.
Speaker 2: The flood story. Like it's about the.
Speaker 8: Flood story right right, And the Mayans say, you know, we'll be cleansed by water and then we're cleansed by fire.
Speaker 3: So the same thing that the Bible says, and it's the same thing that happens at the end of the Caliyuga.
Speaker 1: And Apocalypse of John.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 8: Yeah.
Speaker 7: So in terms of the pole shift, just some of the stuff I've read, I'm not saying that, you know, I subscribe or don't subscribe. Some of the stuff that I've read is that at about the fifteen hundreds, the magnetic north, not true north, but the magnetic north was drifted on towards Canada. And then eighteen fifty three when we had the Carrington event, when we had that solar fire that knocked out all of the was it the wiring system, what was it when you could get to your booo code called something it's called something helotypeloton.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 7: So at about fifteen I mean sorry, eighteen fifty three, when we had the Caring Teene event, the pole, the magnetic pole ended up going back up north right. And so at about eighteen fifty three to about two thousand, like twenty five years ago, in two thousand, you had like this distance like over one hundred and forty some years. You had a certain distance between eighteen fifty three to two thousand, from the year two thousand to twenty twenty five, it has exponentially increased compared to eighteen fifty three to two thousand. And if you look at the timeline about looking at utilization of the ELF, like top Blosster was talking about, you look at the utilization of ARPA, harp, weather modification, any kind of manipulation of electromagnetism, you see it kind of all pointing to that timeline around two thousand. Then you start to see like exponentially most of like your childhood cancers occurring around two thousand, like especially like leukemia and everything. And when you look at ELF like the actual side effects, you do see an instance where there was outbreaks of childhood leukemia around an area that was doing a lot of research. So I think it's connected.
Speaker 2: I do, Lisa. Doesn't that remind you of the plot for twenty twelve with John Keyser?
Speaker 7: So I'm glad you said that because you said something and I was going to say that. So in the timeline, when you look at the history of disease outbreaks or pandemics or whatever, they occur every one hundred to one hundred and twenty years, So we were due for one.
Speaker 2: We were going to get one, regardless of.
Speaker 7: It was manufactured astrotroph for not. But if we are going to get one, why not cash in. That's what I think is if they manufactured it, they astro turfed it, so that rule whomever would make a profit out of it. The same thing's going to happen with a pole shift. In my opinion. I'm not saying this is truth, but this is what I believe. If they know that there's going to be a pull shift, why not cash in on it?
Speaker 1: Yep?
Speaker 2: Right, sure one hundred capitalized on that beach.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's why they all have deep underground military bases, right, and it's like, yep, whatever's going to happen on the surface. Yeah, I think that is actual.
Speaker 7: People have been have been creating those yeah.
Speaker 8: Yes, and they're moving all the essential government services to Colorado.
Speaker 4: And put them underground and going to the mountains.
Speaker 8: Yeah.
Speaker 7: And a lot of people and a lot of high ranking people. I know, the Bushes have I believe this huge property and believe. So you're looking at some people going into South America, right, and so you you look at this, I think when we saw this migration of people from Central and South America, I think they're moving them because they need the land, not because they want to bring in people or to stabilize it or less about destabilization.
Speaker 2: They want the property.
Speaker 7: They need the property because they know where the poles are going to shift and what's going to be above land.
Speaker 4: Well, that's the question, right, Lisa.
Speaker 3: It's like do they know where the because in my peripheral understanding of it, I haven't seen much concrete evidence for where the poles are going to land. But I mean if there is, then that surely and if this was true, then you would imagine a disproportioned amount of resources. Their resources would be geared towards figuring that out at all costs, right, because it's a continuity of not only government but of mankind. And there are those people who believe that that's what the pyramids actually are are.
Speaker 7: And what does AI do It predicts probability.
Speaker 4: Yes, that's exactly rus too.
Speaker 2: Have you guys looked into like the whole toroidal field model of the years I've seen, Well, to me, it's kind of like it's bound to happen, right with this torroidal field. Like they knew probably from ancient times that this poll shift was going to happen just due to the like what Lisa was saying, the magnetism, and so yeah, they've probably known since forever long, and that's why they're racing towards this finish line. We don't know when the finish line is coming, but they do. We're both like racing towards this finish line together, and they're trying to take as many people down with them as possible before it gets here. I mean, I think it could have something to do with like the toroidal field thing. It's like Earth is a big donut and there's a black hole in the middle and we're all going to get sucked into it.
Speaker 3: I don't know, but I mean if the human residence has anything to do with that, because there are those people that I see once again peripherally, and I don't know too much about the human residence, but I know that it behaves in such a way that there's like alarmists on you know, Twitter or Instagram that are showing you like what is this And you look at the data and it's like there's almost like not latency, but it is dormant for lack of a better term, And then all of a sudden, there's this massive spike in this detectable frequency, and it maintains for like a really long swath of time. And then some people say, if you look at the times where this happened and then you look at something that actually happened on the world stage, there seems to be a coincide. But I don't know what the hell the Shuman's residence actually is.
Speaker 2: Well, let me ask you this. I mean, I don't want to be the black pilled one of the group, but do we all die when this happens.
Speaker 4: I don't think that it matters if we die. I get the feeling there.
Speaker 3: Yeah, there's a remainder, right, That's what gives rise to the idea that there was a big cataclysm and then some people from Atlantis survived and they were the ones who seeded knowledge at the beginning of like several different what we perceived to be ancient civilizations. But it almost doesn't matter because whatever we're doing here is infinitesimally small in comparison to what is on the other side of this veil we're I would argue, yeah, we are.
Speaker 4: In an enclosed system.
Speaker 3: There are some things that we can't know unless we were somehow to, you know, push our faces through the proverbial firmament. But so there are just some things that are beyond our grasp. I think that's by design. I don't think we're meant to know all that here. This is like a development kind of a process that we're going through, a refinement maybe, and then uh, whatever is on it. I have a feeling that we'll get there and we'll be like that ship that we just went through was a blip on the radar in comparison to you know, what's what we're standing at the foot of. And so do we all die? I mean, well, spoiler alert, fuck, yeah, we all die, you know, whether it's in a in a polar shift or otherwise.
Speaker 1: But nobody.
Speaker 2: I just don't want to like burn up or drowned like I'd rather like just.
Speaker 4: I hear, it's not that bad.
Speaker 3: I hear, it only sucks for a little bit and then your body just associate.
Speaker 4: You disassociate there it is. Everything is about disassociation.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's like sr ration though. I don't want to die like that. I want to disassociate here, Julia.
Speaker 3: They cannot create, right, they can pervert and invert and corrupt God's spiritual principles and laws. The laws and principles that surround us in this realm. They are using a thing in this trauma based mind controlled disassociation identity disorder programs that they have going on.
Speaker 4: But they didn't invent that. They just observed it and then pushed it.
Speaker 3: And I think there probably is a real utilitarian purpose to that sort of a thing. You know, right now it's being used for nefarious purposes. I don't think that, like I said at the top of the show, I don't think that those practices are inherently evil. I think we're just without our map and that's what makes it dangerous. But you know, maybe there are some upsides to disassociating. When you ask people who remote view, I mean that is that's a form of dissociation, right, literally dissociating your spiritual body from your physical body. So there's something more to it. It just sucks because what we've had happen is we've stripped our understanding of it, or had it stripped from us, and now only the assholes get to playfall with things that are otherwise very important. And I'm sure that if we had, you know, more knowledge of these things, and I do believe that they're natural and so we should have more knowledge of them. We would find that there's probably a plethora of really positive things associated with this.
Speaker 4: Sure, but we've been cut off. And so yeah, I mean, I.
Speaker 8: Think what they did was they took the original shamanistic practices that the ancients were doing in order to be able to gain knowledge for their tribe and their people, and basically took those practices and weaponize them and turn them into trauma based mind control.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, And then you have to ask, you know, once again the question of to what end, what's the purpose? I mean, obviously, you know, if you can control people, if you can break them fundamentally and then reinstill them a new identity, well then you can control them and you can have them do the little things that you want to, like I don't know, maybe past legislation or move culture in a certain direction, but I would say that overwhelmingly, even when it comes back to the shamans, like, there are obviously good things that you can do in this realm. But every once in a while, some entity is gonna slip in and say, hey, you guys would benefit greatly if you had agriculture.
Speaker 4: Why don't you start doing that? I'll show you how to do that.
Speaker 3: And then once you get there, this whatever it is, is willing to play a very very long game important role.
Speaker 8: And then they sacrifice to that entity and you know, and it lasts a certain amount of time and yeah, and then it repatated.
Speaker 4: They worship it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they repac That's the thing too, is like a lot of this is about worship. It's an energetic exchange.
Speaker 9: Right.
Speaker 3: We all are comfortable with the idea that there are entities that seek to loose off of us. They put us to a trauma event, and then they eat off that negative energy. But worship and veneration I think is the highest form of energy that they want. And so I think it actually becomes very tricky for them because they're obvious skating their name throughout history, because if you know their name, then you can cast them out. I think the spiritual realm is incredibly legal, and the reason it's so legal is because there is no physicality in that realm, so it leaves it leans heavily on these like spiritual legal principles. And so yeah, I mean, they can't give you their name because they don't want to get casted out. And I think that kind of screws up the ability to get worshiped from us. They'll take some worship, like a worship one of their names. I don't think it's as potent as knowing their true name, but they live a pretty shitty existence in that way.
Speaker 8: So Tom Horn speculates that the one is many on the dollar bill is representative of the one God that comes back in many forms through all of time that you know, is this like trickster that seeks to gain our supplication?
Speaker 3: Yes, you know, I think even the Q and non narrative is part of what we're moving into. And I think that the Q is like quetzel Quadal, right, the winged serpent, like you know, Mesopotamia, like or I'm sorry, Mayan mythology. And I think that even that, like I saw something once and this suddenly resonated with me, and so it's really just kind of a throwaway terminology. But this idea of like where we go one we go all sounds a lot like the pack that was made on Mount Herman when they were casting out right.
Speaker 8: So also when you look at the q anon, right, it was Hiramobif as far as the master Mason, the you know, the grand architect of Solomon's temple that basically had a son whose name was Anon and he was the master of the craft. So this Anon idea and it links right in with Attis in regardless.
Speaker 1: That's funny too because it's.
Speaker 3: Also ingrained with like the kech frog and everything, like you know, uh, the Egyptian god of chaos or whatever it is, all of these things we're getting so much shit repackaged. Like even that if if people are having a hard time thinking that aliens are just repackaged demonic entities, that's very reductive, but like you know, that's the kind of the heart of it. You just need to look at like the Pepe the frog meme and ask why this this this meme that is like synonymous with chaos and behaves even like one of the plagues of Egypt. Right, if you screw up on the internet, the anons are coming for you. You're gonna get inundated with pepe frogs until you die.
Speaker 4: And then what do they do?
Speaker 3: They're literally saying, kek is is a world of warcraft speak for lol, And then all of a sudden you find that there's an Egyptian god of chaos called kek and it's a frog. And then frogs are even you know, two gender, like they're dual gender in that way they kind of move back and forth or they can. And so there's like this trans element to it. And you look at the theme of the culture that we live in right now, and it's transcentric. I mean that to me screams rebranding. And I'll dismount on my tangent here. I don't think people have the ability to play that high.
Speaker 4: Level of chess. I think the only thing that has the ability to play that high level of chess is something that's been around a lot longer than an individual's lifetime.
Speaker 2: Yes, we can just ask Alex Jones about the gay frogs. I mean, he knows all about it. Lisa, I feel like you were going to say something a minute ago. Yeah, it was to your point, Raven.
Speaker 7: And this ties into what Tebolster is talking about. The elf. So the human resonance is considered like the heartbeat of the earth, and it exists at seven point eight megahurtz or something like that. It's a very it's a what is it, extremely low frequency, that's what they call it. But one of the interesting things that they've found with the human resonance is that it is not only similar to the alpha brain waves, it is identical. And so whenever you want to talk about creativity, you want to talk about grounding, or you want to talk about any kind of like connection. That is the connection is to the earth, is to the human resonance, to the brain waves. And so this is the part where you start talking about human consciousness, you start talking about you know, like a higher cell or whatever. I do think that when you intermix these other what you call are not artificial but manufactured frequencies, whether they are from electronics or they're from what have you, you start to disrupt that, You start to interrupt that, and you off the connection itself. And you were absolutely right, you know, in terms of like with some of the technology, it is it's a scriing screen. It is your so to speak, your Ouiji board, just with a keyboard, really want you know. The other thing is Charles Babbage, who actually invented the first computer back in the eighteen twenties. He did so by summoning the devil, according to you know texts. So of course you do have this kind of and and the devil I use loosely right, because that could be anything, anybody, any whatever. I think it's it's the antithesis, the antithesis of your connection with the earth, your connection with you know where you come from, right.
Speaker 5: Right, absolutely, And you know the Gateway tapes are supposed to help you go to that frequency.
Speaker 4: Yeah, shout out to our buddy Donut.
Speaker 3: He did he you know, says that he did the Gateway method and then was able to view like something that he thought was the Akashak records. I don't know to what degree, but I think like all of these things, even the Akashak records or what the Gateway program is teaching us, this is I think in order for us to not understand what inhabits that realm, you first had to remove that realm from our perception. And then after a long time of you know, psyopping us, propagandizing us, then you can reintroduce it.
Speaker 4: But you have to reintroduce it in a controlled way.
Speaker 3: And that controlled way is going to be an arm of you know, the intelligence agencies, the same ones that are running the ka ulture programs and everything.
Speaker 2: I kind of question for you, guys, death Squad, what do you think of what do you think of like this the first Nephil episode I ever did. I brought this up there was a Netflix series. It was something Graham Hancock bowl about, like ancient floods. Yeah, apocalypse, okay, But there's bits of truth in there if you just look at it from a different perspective. And for me, it's like the repackaging thing. All ancient cultures talk about the flood. All ancient cultures talk about these beings that showed up quetsaquadal is one of them, and they taught them agriculture. They talked about giants roaming the earth. There's all these megalithic structures all over the world. Nobody knows how they got there, nobody knows why they are built in alignment with these stars and nobody and they all practice these like you know, ancient kind of like sacrificing and doing these things, Babylonian type shit. And so you're right, and it's like it really is just kind of repackaged throughout cultures, different names for the same type of beings. Different So, I mean, I think Graham Hancock is probably weaponized against us in a way because he does come from the Guy A Network too. He was on there all the time with David Wilcock and all of them. So I don't know what you guys think about that. But to go along with the theme of like repackaging things, they're selling us the right story. I mean, the flood did happen, but it's like they sell it to us in a way where it's like, well, they're coming back for us, and they're extraterrestrials and they're ascended masters and the XYZ you know, fill in the blank, whatever it is that you want to call him.
Speaker 9: I think that in order to sell a truth, in order to sell a lie, you have to have a lot of truth in there. But if you're really good at selling the lie, like I'm famous on Twitter for saying I got on a big appearance on some show and I just he was like, you did a tweet and you misled people, And I said, yeah, I fucking lie to the people. And it was easy. It was easy because I told them the truth, but I gave him a little bit of a lie that they wanted to believe. And I did it on purpose to an example a lot of stupid people. But that's how you sell the lie. So it's like ninety nine truths and then one thing, and the one thing is usually something like the original sin or the original lie, where it's like you can be like gods, but and most people don't really even ask a question like like God, like sure, I'll eat it that fruit, and then all of a sudden, yeah, sign me up, and now we know how the rest of the story goes. So that's kind of always what it is. So whenever someone's telling me these things, or like we're hearing these stories, they're fascinating and they're all like true, they all ring very true. You watch a Disney movie that shit rings very true, but there's always one very specific lie in there, and if you don't know to parse it out, you'll end up believing this stuff and be very confused when you know things start to play out in a different way than you expect it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so you guys would say, like, oh, go ahead, I.
Speaker 4: Was just gonna say.
Speaker 3: They they're telling you that you're special and you could be as gods in one way or another. Right right now we're exploring this like telepathy kind of angle, and it's like, yeah, we've been inundated with like superhero films and shit because of that. In very many ways, like you watch Avengers and then when the fucking credits.
Speaker 4: Roll, you're like, my life fucking sucks, or like.
Speaker 2: Did you guys watch watch that Amazon prat the Boys?
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, that's a much more and stuff. Yeah, that's a much more accurate version of what it would be.
Speaker 2: Like I think so too. But so like, let's take Andrea for instance. He's a bad guy in this story, right, I mean, at least I would say so, because it's like Lisa says, she uses the term devil, you know, loosely what she can do. But I do feel like there is darkness and there is light forces, and I think he falls into the camp of tightly being an asshole, so not loosely.
Speaker 3: Two things on that number one, just going back to your original question, like you know, the whole flood Mythos Timothy Alberino, he's a really an amateur archaeologist and a bit of a theologian. I don't agree with everything he says, but something that he brought to our attention on our show, which I did think was fascinating, is the Peruvian government has one explanation as to how their megalithic structures got there. But if you get to the people that are living in a way that is to say, they are descendants of the Inca. Many of those people have their own ideas and they will say that a race of giants created It wasn't even the Inca that created the megalithic structures.
Speaker 4: They found it.
Speaker 3: A race of giants created the megalithic structures. They were cannibalistic and evil. It's interesting that they even use the word cannibalistic, because that's insinuating that they share some lineage with us, or else it wouldn't be cannibalistic to eat us. But they were doing that, and their overarching kind of head, God sent floodwaters to kill them. And so fascinating correlation right there. But as far as is he a good guy or is he a bad guy? You know, when I started this whole conspiracy journey, you have to start to attribute some sort of attributes to like the proverbial they.
Speaker 4: Who is the they that is pulling all the strings?
Speaker 3: Who on earth has the ability to play this long of a con that has this many moving parts, And now all these years later the juice, Now, all these years later, I'm very comfortable with the idea that like it's compartmentalized, much like a Bob Lazar story when he goes to S two and he's like, I'm only in charge of propulsion. There are other people in charge of like metallurgy and stuff. We're not allowed to swap ideas. I think the compartmentalization that exists within this structure actually is like a pyramid.
Speaker 4: Somebody close to.
Speaker 3: The top is communicating knowingly and purposely with entities, but that is a very small group, and some of them are even possessed by them. But the further you go down, there are times when you know, Top and Eye Nephelin Deth Squad find ourselves on a topic or moving culture in a strange way that like we didn't antic shit goes viral on Twitter. Next thing you know, Milo Yuanopolis is calling himself a dangerous retard, which is the namesake of one of our show.
Speaker 4: And it's like, either we're really good at branding, or.
Speaker 3: Ideas are alive in some way and maybe they are disseminated by a spiritual realm. And I think so many of us are not aware of the ways in which we move and how it relates to other things.
Speaker 4: And so when it comes to Andrea j.
Speaker 9: Buharaj.
Speaker 3: I don't necessarily know that he is a bad guy. He might have been told that he's special. He might have been told that it's important what he's doing, and he might have been told that he needs to, you know, spearhead this thing and push them into push it into the culture. It's very far and few in between that you can get anybody to engage in knowing evil.
Speaker 4: We're not really like that.
Speaker 9: Human beings, we don't really like Andrisia did exactly what he was supposed to do.
Speaker 2: He was an unaware bad guy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we're willing doing.
Speaker 9: Yeah.
Speaker 8: I mean one one more thing I was going to say before we get off the topic and we're running out of time, is in the seventies early seventies, poo Horridge actually has a patent for the electro decay of water that too.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and he was actually driving around the.
Speaker 8: Yeah, he was driving around the country in a motor home that he had converted to run on water. So this is the earliest story, even before the guy in the eighties that had the car that they say disappeared that ran on water. But yeah, so poo Horridge seems to be the origin of this running a vehicle on water every day as well.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he's dipping his toe into everyone's pond that.
Speaker 3: It makes me feel bad. It makes me feel like, damn, dude, I'm not inventing shit. I'm literally just telling you stuff that has already happened and is already existing. I'm you know, I'm researching something that somebody else did research on it. Like, damn, this guy, you know, say what you about him?
Speaker 4: He was a pioneer. He was a trail blazer. And are we, you know, uh better for all of the things that he.
Speaker 3: Explored now, probably probably not, but he certainly explored them first man, and he certainly, uh, he certainly was a trail blazer.
Speaker 9: Here's a question. Would you have liked to interview him or talk to him?
Speaker 5: Hell?
Speaker 4: Yeah, It's like, yeah, all.
Speaker 2: You gotta do to be a trailblazer, I guess is come with demons, splice your neck open, bleed into a cup, feed it to a baby, you know, just a basic thing, just right, Yeah, put some mushrooms in your bee hole. These are things. These are just the basic things.
Speaker 4: That's it.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I mean I don't know the Ecclesiastes, right, I spoke of Ecclesiastes famously says, it's nothing new under the sun that truer and truer every single day of my life, not even every episode. I do like every day of my life, I'm exposed to something that has some ancient connectivity. You know, it happened way back in the day, it happens slightly different. And so in that way, whatever Pouhari is doing, maybe it's not champion him too much. He's probably just rehashing and definitely is rehashing old principles, old ideas, old technology.
Speaker 4: But yeah, I don't know if he's a bad guy.
Speaker 3: I don't know if I would say the amount of actual bad guys is probably you know, when they say like the proverbial one percent, of that one percent, there's probably uh ten percent.
Speaker 4: So I don't know what that I'm not good at math, don't make me do it.
Speaker 3: But I would say of that one there's probably like ten percent that are actually evil.
Speaker 4: And those people are.
Speaker 3: Like, you know, they're channeling, their communicating, yes, and some of them are channeling and communicating and still think they're good guys. There is a small sub sect of those that are in the know. Because there has to be right, Like, we can't be sitting here musing about these things, wondering about whether or not they're rebranding and gonna, you know, cast themselves as our saviors, and shit, we didn't. That's not We're not smart, you know what I mean? Like somebody else is smart, and so somebody else at the top has to know that. And I do believe that that's true.
Speaker 4: I do believe.
Speaker 3: The more and more I look at this, the more I go, oh, this is a rebranding. In fact, our first appearance on tinfoil hat, that was the narrative that we were going with, that this is the fallen you know, because people don't like when you say aliens or demons. It's like in the Bible they say Devil's demons and unclean spirits and there's a little bit of nuance there. But I think within those three categories there's actually much more nuance. It would be a good thing if we could figure out the language to convey that to people, because that narrative of aliens or demons is getting very tired. But that lens of like I think these are just ancient entities rebranding themselves has just bore good fruit after good fruit after good fruit, we keep finding more and more valid connections. And I know that's also called confirmation bias, but we all engage in that into some degree. I have a theory and I'm trying to parse it out and see if there's any veracity to it, and it just it's the gift that keeps on giving.
Speaker 4: So I don't think that we found that. I think somebody has to know.
Speaker 5: Sure. Yeah, we're almost about two hours now, so maybe we'll wrap it up here. That was a really long, in depth, interesting chat. I really appreciate all of you for coming on for that. I mean there was a lot said here. I think a lot of good stuff. Thank you, thank you. This was fun man, Hell yeah it was yeah. I really like, yeah, maybe we'll do this again one day in the future.
Speaker 4: There's a lot of good stuns I would like to say too.
Speaker 3: Typically, like to top does a show with like five people, I only do a show with you know, two or three, and then I could guest. And typically these things are very hard to navigate. You guys do a killer job at this if like allowing everybody to speak, because you get a bunch of people excited about a topic and everybody just wants to shout over.
Speaker 4: I'm guilty of that.
Speaker 3: Like crazy, I always have to reel it in, and so I just want to say, this is an excellent conversation. You guys are great and this really played out nicely. I think it for a good listening experience, which for a lot of shows isn't always the case when you have this many people.
Speaker 4: But I think we nailed it.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, yeah, no, that is one thing I have to admit with the show. Whenever we have I mean, we've had more people on than this at a time, it actually goes really well. So yeah, I had a feeling it would work out well today. We'll have to do it again in the future. Like I said, real quick, guys, please plug your stuff. We'll start with you top Lobster.
Speaker 9: Yeah, you can go to toplopster dot com. That's where I run my merchandising business and go there, buy a T shirt, or check us out at Nephlim Desk Squad. That's a Nephilim however you spell that deathk Squad at where everywhere if you like. If you like insane racist comedy, you can go to Tower Gang as well and Dangerous Retards that's going to be a fun show. We talked to our normy friend who has a very large political audience, and we tell him crazy shit and then we see what he says.
Speaker 5: Yes, awesome, Thank you very much. And uh, Raven, you want to add anything?
Speaker 3: Yeah, you guys can find me on Twitter. I'm most active on there. That's at David L. Corbo Corbo and yeah, go and find Neflim Death Squad wherever a Ken. This is the kind of conversations that we're having regularly on this show, and so if you're a fan of the Occult Rejects, you might find yourself being a fan of Neflim Death Squad.
Speaker 5: Highly suggest said yeah, definitely go check out their channel. I really do think there are topics over there that you are very interesting. That's why I asked them all and everybody else. You got Jim the Ninja, we got Julia, and we got Robbie Marks. I got all of their links in the bottom now and if they're not I will make sure they are after the slide where I'm pretty sure they're there already. Thank you all very much again for joining me. I thought that was again an amazing episode. There was a lot going on in the chat. I got lost in there for most of the show. Thank you everybody who jumped in, especially all the comments from the Nephylum Death Squad fans and listeners. That's what's up. I was able to see him on my end in stream Yard. A lot of good stuff, man, I really appreciate it, and I'm really glad we went live. And that is the end of another Occult Rejects and until the next one, everybody be well later