Speaker 1: A lot of people have been pushing this alien demon stuff, and it makes absolutely no sense to me because we haven't even proven the fact that aliens even exist. Okay, there's been no proof, no evidence that aliens even exist, and now we've just kind of jumped over that. We've jumped over the proof and evidence of extraterrestrials actually exists, and then we're automatically labeling them demons. And I don't think that any of these people have ever encountered in actual what could be described as a demon or an evil spirit, because if they would have, then I don't think that they would be calling these things demons because the aliens don't exist, extraterrestrials do not exist. Then if they do, they're not coming here. It's an entire government. We've talked about this so many times, and I don't really want to get roped back into that.
Speaker 2: You're going to release all the UFO files. We're working on it.
Speaker 3: It's funny. When I came in, I was obsessed with the UFO files, and then you start getting really busy worrying about the economy and national security and things like that. But still, I've still got three more years as Vice president. I will get to the bottom of the UFO files.
Speaker 1: Have you sat how many presidents have we heard say that? Ryan, I'm going to get to the bottom of the UFO files.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I was going to say the exact same thing. How many times have we heard Obama, Clinton, Bush, etc. Say the exact same thing? It's a cheap way to get votes.
Speaker 1: We're going to get the bottom of this, I promise next three years. Next three years, I want to do it. Whenever I'm out there running with Erica Kirk as my VP and I'm president in twenty twenty eight, that's probably going to happen. Brow.
Speaker 2: Peter Tiel is the Secretary of State.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he's ahead of National.
Speaker 2: Security finding that worth that blood for his veins peak?
Speaker 4: Have I what have you done a peak?
Speaker 1: You know?
Speaker 3: So?
Speaker 2: I actually haven't. I have no in Dependence Day and I have.
Speaker 3: I have not been able to spend enough time on this to really understand it. But I am going to trust me, I'm.
Speaker 2: Obsessed with this. I've already had a couple.
Speaker 3: Of times where I'm like, all right, we're going to Area fifty one, We're going out to New Mexico.
Speaker 2: We're just sort of get to the bottom of this.
Speaker 1: No the Area fifty one thing. Again, these people think that all of the UFO secrets lie Area fifty one that could be the only place in the United States where it possibly is, which has been made infamous by Babblesar and Babblesar story.
Speaker 2: The idea of Area fifty one. My feelings are similar to yours. That's part of the that's been spun by the Pentagon for how many years since Roswell It's been seventy five years of disinformation and misinformation the Robertson Panel report to the recent story from the Wall Street Journal. I believe it was about how the Pentagon was responsible for creating these UFO stories and these narratives. Now, that doesn't mean that there's not an archetypical characteristic to these things. That they might not have something to do with fairies and shamans and those types of things related to alternate realities and experiences and consciousness and various substances that take you there, which they certainly do. But I don't think it has anything to do with Area fifty one and this kind of stuff from the government officials. Is it just about as silly as how about we storm Area fifty one. Oh my god, they're going to shoot us. They must be keeping the aliens a secret, or you might just be walking onto a secret military base. But it's probably the it's probably the former that makes more sense.
Speaker 1: Yeah, people get really upset whenever I just say this stuff and then I don't, you know, provide the evidence and the proof behind it. But then whenever I provide the evidence and the proof, they just don't say anything. They're just like, oh, there's just no comments, there's just nothing. But whenever I just say it without pulling up that the Pentagon secretly planted alien Area fifty one conspiracy theory to hide weapons program, which was a real article that came out. We did our entire show on this from the California Post. I'll bring it up. I'll bring it up. I'll bring it up just to satisfy those people that, oh, you don't know what you're talking. You need to do more research. Writer, aliens or one hundred perceive reel. There's no shit I mean is responsible for the doing that. They would never do that in the million years. Writer, Come on, bro okay, right here, it is Pentagon secretly planet area fifty one, UFO conspiracy theory the high Classified Weapons Program bombshell report.
Speaker 2: Although it's not really a bombshell report from the Wall Street Journal, because that theory has been around on every Discovery History Channel show I've ever watched in my life. That the UFO story was pushed to cover up for SR seventy one F one seventeen. Actually I see that in the article F one seventeen Nighthawk, and of course those stories that the Pentagon planted. It was all part. It was part of a very very large dis and misinformation campaign which also included the It also included the idea that there is something that we can't explain, we don't know what it is, and we should monitor uf foex groups in case they find out what it is before we do, or before other countries figure out what it is before we do, which is kind of left out of the equation. There is something there, what is it? It could be plasma, it could be some atmospheric phenomenon, or it could be it could be anything something we haven't identified in the physical visible world. We're still learning a lot about the world all the time. We're finding new things, and there's probably things that maybe it's plasma. Maybe it's something else. There's probably something above us. There's probably something out there.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but trust me, anybody who's curious about this, I'm more curious than anybody. And I've got three years of the very tippy top of the classification. I'm gonna get to the.
Speaker 2: Bottom of it.
Speaker 4: Okay, So you haven't been in an area fifty one yet?
Speaker 2: Not yet? Not say yeah?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Hang hangar eighteen, Right, Hangar eighteen, another one from right, Potterson Air Force Bace.
Speaker 2: Thanks Jimmy Church. I know Jimmy Church helps spread that nonsense in more contemporary times. There's a TV show about it, Hangar eighteen.
Speaker 3: I've heard that as well, but I don't know.
Speaker 2: I haven't looked into it yet.
Speaker 4: Okay, all right, all right, well we're waiting for it.
Speaker 2: We saw aliens, me, I don't think.
Speaker 3: I don't think they're aliens. I think they're demons anyway. But that's a longer discussion.
Speaker 4: Well, I can't let you go without qualify.
Speaker 1: There it was. That was the bombshell. He does anything that they're aliens, they're actually demons.
Speaker 2: Isn't it interesting that you can say, or jd. Vance Frether can say, I don't know what they are. I haven't looked into it. I'll get to the bottom of it, though, so I he has no answers, but I'm pretty sure that they're demons. If you don't, you don't know what it is. You haven't looked into it. How can you even have an assessment of it. I don't understand how that works.
Speaker 1: It doesn't matter, Ryan, It's demons, that's all you need to know.
Speaker 2: Have you considered that this factors into this new quote I'll say in air quotes religious revitalizing of the United States. We're going to rededicate the country to God and Christ is king. I think this factors into it as a kind of semi sophisticated form of propaganda to get people riled up about, Oh, their demons are attacking us. They're probably Muslims. They're going to crash UFOs into buildings, is what I would expect them to say. At some point.
Speaker 1: Well, I believe that Luel Zondo was the first person on this bandwagon. You don't remember that from around two years ago where you said that the aliens or demons.
Speaker 2: Well, yeah, this was also pushed in the dan Fara documentary. Right the age of disclosure they were talking about that in this documentary too.
Speaker 1: I didn't watch that documentary.
Speaker 2: It's oh yeah, well you didn't miss anything. If you've ever watched a UFO documentary, it was basically the same documentary, but just released more recently. It was the same people and most people that have been caught selling the most absurd lies. I mean Louis Elazondo and to the Stars Academy. They promised to build spaceships and they took all the money and never build anything with it. There's a whole bunch of that happening on the internet, happening in the UFO community. But there's a bunch of that. And Dan farr is the guy. He went on Joe Rogan and he told Joe Rogan, He's like, you know, I think that Donald Trump's going to be the disclosure president. And then I mean it was like, what seventy two hours later, suddenly but he's, oh, Trump's going to disclose UFOs. It's like, yeah, because Dan Farres said that on Joe Rogan, and a lot of people watched Joe Rogan and got the idea and then started repeating it. And then suddenly the president's daughter said, oh yeah, he's thinking about disclosing it. So was Dan Farr a plant to plant that idea in the minds of the public, or was the idea just like genuinely like was it genuinely the president's and Dan Farr just happened to know that. I don't think that's the case. I think it was a plant. I think it's propaganda. I don't buy it. I don't believe it, and I certainly wouldn't trust a government that's lied to me for seventy five years about something suddenly tell me that it's true. I don't know why people think that that's a good idea, because they're going to feed you that you want to hear, Which goes back to that Wall Street Journal article, the one that you pulled up, the New York Post version of the Wall Street Journal article. If you trust the government they're going to disclose aliens or UFOs, but you don't trust that they ran to disinfo campaign. But if the same Wall Street Journal had published aliens are Real, that's the headline, you would believe it. So you'll believe it if it confirms your belief, but you won't believe it if it doesn't confirm your belief. We're dealing with a lot of faith here more than fact or reality.
Speaker 1: Writer, As you know, that is the way that it is with everything. People want their confirmation bias to be confirmed, and if it's not, then they don't want to hear it. But this gentleman is getting ready to get into that change with Obama.
Speaker 4: Here invents Barack Obama is on this podcast and he goes, yeah, aliens are real, but like, here's where they're not. And you know, so Obama says, he gets asked point like alien are aliens really?
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, and he goes, but they're not an area.
Speaker 4: Fifty one and well where are they?
Speaker 1: Right, there's a great question.
Speaker 2: So you think they're demons?
Speaker 3: Well, look, I think that celestial beings who fly around, who do weird things to people. I think that the desire to describe everything celestial, everything is otherworldly, to describe it as aliens. I mean, every great world religion, including Christianity, the one that I believe in, has has understood that there are weird things out there, and there are things that are very difficult to explain. And I naturally go when I hear about sort of extra natural phenomenon, that's where I go to is the Christian understanding that extra natural?
Speaker 1: Is that a new word? I don't know if I've ever heard anyone ever say that extra natural? Is that a new species of aliens?
Speaker 2: Ryan, Yeah, I've never heard that. He Maybe he misspoke, or maybe they've coined yet another new term. It's UAPs an extra natural phenomenon. It's no longer UFOs and.
Speaker 3: The like.
Speaker 1: It's extra natural, extra extra, Come get your natural.
Speaker 2: It's like extra strength, or you want long lasting or extra strength.
Speaker 1: It's tough to make aliens more menacing. I know what we'll do. We'll just add extra onto the front of it, extra natural, extra aliens.
Speaker 2: This particular interview, just for the record, this is Benny Johnson, right. I see the Benny shows as Bennye Johnson. Benny Johnson. I don't know if you know who he used to work for. He used to be a director for Turning Point, you say. And a lot of the people that work for Turning Point USA, or still do work for Turning Point US, say, like Josh Hammer. They're all in on this, and they're all repeating the same types of talking points, whether it's about Iran or it's about Islam or it's about UFOs and aliens, or it's about the involvement of everybody, including the Chinese, involved in Charlie Kirk's death, with the only exception of course being Israel.