Speaker 1: Sports Page with The Orlando Sentinel and FM ninety six to nine in the games, Mike the Bulldog Beyond You on jr R.
Speaker 2: Bulldog Sports Page, brought you by Taco Bob's excursion this afternoon little field trip to Volusia County.
Speaker 1: I believe, yes, they're I'm gonna be at Modern Concepts Home Design Center starting at two concert tickets for JR shows like I Don't Know, Metallic, the Offspring every half hour and Modern Home or Modern Concepts Home Designs also given away over nine thousand dollars in prizes.
Speaker 2: So I'm out starting to do Holly Ill, Hey Bulldog. I know, obviously we got to talk about the start of the tournament, but it's lights out at the F one desk and when that happens with the all new design set and whatnot. We got to go there for our crack F one reporter Taco Bob.
Speaker 3: Rare.
Speaker 1: It almost sounds like cality rare F one check into it. Here's what we got. It's going on in China, China. Oh yeah, Lando first in the practice. So it's it's looking kind of crazy, I mean, amazing stuff going on. And I hear some of those car parts are made in China, So I am going even though Lando was there, I'm going Hamilton.
Speaker 2: Oh really his first win for Ferrari year. You're predicting, Yeah, I'm thinking Hamilton. If you want to watch live three am Sunday part time.
Speaker 3: Let's go ahead and get all the NC Double the stuff that's not the NC doublea tournament out of the way. Speaking of motorsports, NASCAR down in Homestead, back in the Sunshine State this weekend, I'm picking Kyle Larson to win that race. The Magic at Washington is that is that? Is that Tomorrow night?
Speaker 2: I think it's tomorrow night.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Magic at Washington, that's the game they should win. And then Monday the Lake is coming to town, baby act.
Speaker 2: Magic are at Washington tonight. My bad. Yeah.
Speaker 3: Their next game after that is the Lakers on Monday. They'll be hosting the Lakers and Dwight Howard will be inducted into the Magic Hall of Fame on Monday as well. Orlando City host DC United. That'll be Saturday night at the Purple Palace. The Orlando Pride on the Road hat Gotham on Sunday. So that's what's going on this weekend. But obviously what everybody's watching. Isn't it great on a Thursday afternoon to have the TV on about one o'clock in the afternoon just watching college basketball.
Speaker 2: It's awesome. It was.
Speaker 1: It was phenomenal. I looked and I had the four game options at the same time, we have the four screens MULTIVW.
Speaker 2: Yeah, awesome. That's good stuff.
Speaker 3: So the big upset mcneee beats Clemson sixty nine to sixty seven. Clemson actually made a game of it. They only scored thirteen points in the first half and then they rallied in the second half. But McNeice with their cheating coach Will Wade, who got fired at LSU for cheating. Now he's gotten a job at North Carolina State, so he's gonna coach McNeice through the tournament and then go to NC State. Mcnice's most famous the person on their team is their manager, who carries this boom box out on the court to lead the team out on the court. He actually has the manager as an nil.
Speaker 1: Deal, by the way, is awesome.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he's more famous than any of the players. The other big upset yesterday, Drake a May beat Missouri sixty seven to fifty seven. Missouri was a five seed. Drake Drake, Drake was an eleven seeds. So Drake advances. Drake is a team loaded. They are almost there in ty roster is division two transfers.
Speaker 2: I bet that really pisses off Kendrick Lamar. Oh God, it never stops.
Speaker 1: And meanwhile Diddy sits in jail dreaming of appointments.
Speaker 2: Hey, how about Arkansas booting Kansas out in the first round?
Speaker 3: Arkansas? Kansas was a well what seed was? Kansas was a seventh seventh seeds, So Arkansas wins that game seventy nine seventy two. Now in the second round, we have Arkansas coach by John Calipari playing Saint John's coach by Rick Patina. Of course, those two arrivals, so that'll be a good matchup in the second round. I'm also looking forward to that Gonzaga Houston matchup in the second round. Gonzaga just tore Georgia a new one last night, eighty nine to sixty eight. They beat Georgia and now they have a matchup with top seeded Houston in the second round, So we'll see what happens there.
Speaker 2: Hey, today today I want to I'm gonna watch this Maryland Grand Canyon game. A lot of people think Grand Canyon has a good chance to boot the four seed Maryland Turps out.
Speaker 3: Maybe they do. I know nothing about Grand Canyon. What you watch. I've always wanted to go to the Grand Canyon. I know that I've never been. But yeah, you watch. That's the game to keep your eyes on. Kind Of like when we look at our pigs and I see Pat had who.
Speaker 2: My Wafford terriers are out after they felled Tennessee in the first round.
Speaker 1: I own a terrier and he'd be out if I had my way. So I just crossed Pat out on the board. You and I are still there. You have the Gators dog and I have Duke.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: The Gators twenty seven and a half point favorites tonight against Norfolk State. Norfolk State's coach Robert Jones came out yesterday and said he's angry. We've got you up on our shoulders. How can we be disrespected? Twenty seven and a half point underdogs. I think he probably shouldn't have. Uh, he should have let sleeping Gators lie. Yeah, yeah, sneak up on them. Not a good idea.
Speaker 1: Keep that one in the locker.
Speaker 2: Room.
Speaker 1: Don't announce it.
Speaker 2: Come on, dude.
Speaker 3: That was the big story coming out of that game yesterday, the press conference of the Norfolk state coach. So we'll see what happens.
Speaker 2: Well, it looks like it'll be another productive day in workplaces across the United States with all his action.
Speaker 3: So we love it real quick, the Boston, real quick. The Boston Celtics sold for six point one billion dollars yesterday. That's the most ever paid for a professional sports franchise in North America, even more than any NFL team. So Celtics got a new owner now big. But where they call new governor new governor, I'm sorry, not an owner. He can't call him owners in the NBA. Yes, a governor, right, governor? All right?
Speaker 2: He is Mike the Bulldog Beyonkey, host of Open Mike weekday mornings on adjacent huts on AM seven forty and FM ninety six nine. The game, and he is the grown man barking to take us out of the sports page every morning here on JR R.
Speaker 3: By the way, Happy birthday Da Money posthumously Eddie Money, two tickets to Paradise.
Speaker 1: Oh oh, Download the all new Illyard Radio app and make do w j r R number one on your pre sets, doing free stuff for upcoming events.
Speaker 2: Download it for free at w j r r dot com