Speaker 1: At a book.
Speaker 2: If you'd like to be able to listen to the show without ads and have full access to bonus content, that's an option. To find out how, please go to Dogmanencounters dot com Forward Slash Podcast. Tonight's guest is Kenny aka Lord Star Fox. Kenny, Welcome to the show.
Speaker 1: Beck you legend you. I finally am here and get a chance to talk to you. I really wish I could have before. Unfortunately I was potentially a handcuff in certain regards, and now I am able to sit here and spend some time with you. Brother. I appreciate you.
Speaker 2: Well, that goes two ways, and gosh, I'm sorry to hear about all the stuff you had to go through back then. That is not good. But at least you're free from all that now.
Speaker 1: That I am, which is why you and I are going to dive into some really epic stuff and I am very excited for a lot of new things and new projects I get to work on.
Speaker 2: Well, we're going to dive deep, that's for sure, and of course I'm looking forward to it. But before we do get into diving deep into all this, I've got to ask you, where did this whole Lord Starfuks thing come from.
Speaker 1: Love the question right there. Long story shore is I have always been super creative since I was eleventeen and I used to be an actor and model. I always found interest in being creative, as mentioned, and I wanted to come up with a cool handle. It went all over the place. First I started off with Starfucks Starfox Radio, and you know how it goes. I kind of got my swag taken away from me by others that copied my name, So I really was like, okay, what can I do now to distinguish myself? And when it comes to music, I am all over the place, everything from dark stynthwave to new age metalcore to something like Lord, the singer from New Zealand. I was like, okay, let's put a nice e on the end of Lord here. And being a fan of Foxes, which are my favorite animals in general, I used to play star Fox when I was a kid. Well, it seemed to make sense that hey, that's going to be a hard one for somebody to steal away from me, and boom, there we go. That's how I came across Lord Starfox.
Speaker 2: That's a rich way to arrive at that nickname. It really is. But now that you broke it down for me, it all makes sense. It does no.
Speaker 1: I appreciate you. It's one of those things that creativity just oozes out of everything I do, which is why I got into acting back in the day, and I was doing everything from helping writing scripts and being in front of the camera, and then I got put behind the camera because we were a small production company. And then eventually in the future we got eight, nine, ten different cameras and new camera people. But in the beginning, if I wasn't in front of the camera, well they had me behind the camera too.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you've been busy. You've got a history. TA that's impressive, Kenny. For the people listening, I guess I'm going to put that out there for them. You've never had a dog mean encounter, but you're a dogman investigator who also has a dog mean themed podcast. Please give us your bio on how you got your start in all this. Couple it in there somewhere. Also, please promote the heck out of your Dogmion podcast. Tell us how to listen to it, go the whole nine yards.
Speaker 1: Again, very kind words from you, and I appreciate the platform and the opportunity, and yes, I do have a bunch of different podcasts. As we get down the road here a little bit, we'll talk about some of the others. Yet what really got me kicking was Midnight Lacanthropy and I always found a fascinating growing up these crypted encounters that were occurring. And as you had stated, no, I've never had any sort of paranormal or cryptid based encounters whatsoever. I am just an investigative photo journalist that tries to give people an opportunity to sit down and speak and then try to cure them in the proper direction of individuals that could potentially help them out a lot more than myself. I do have a science team I work with called the Midnight Society Science Team, and from there we have biologists, we have environmentalists, we have master trackers, we have people that work with the psychology aspect of things, and then from there I'm able to push my guests and friends in a really good direction with individuals that are professional and what they need to speak about. That was my main goal from the get go, is to try to bring in as much science based information as I possibly could. I am not a scientist, I'm a nerd. I love to learn, and science is something I've been fascinated with again since I was a kid. So what do we do? We just put it all together here now and try to bring in those brilliant minds and make sure that they can help try and clarify things. Like as I mentioned to you, I understand what tracks look like, and I understand how in mud and snow and with moisture, tracks can change a lot. Yet I'm not a master tracker. So just because I can look at something and see, hey, this looks to be canine based, whether it's a coyote or a wolf or somebody's domestic dog or a bear track, well that's what I got my tracker that I can then send it to and he can be like, no, this is this specific breed of a dog. Then from there I just try to be as analytic based as possible. Like I told you, you know, picture football, you got your coaches making the plays right, Well, they call upstairs to somebody that's nerding out with the analytics. Hey do we go for it here? Well, I'm kind of that nerd analytics guy that just crunches the numbers and tries to just figure out what's going on here. And yes, my main base podcast is Midnight Lecanthropy, where I specialize in missing people, prehistoric and modern day predator behaviorisms, as well as yes unknown canine sightings which classify as the dog man.
Speaker 2: Anyone listening who's wondering When Kinney says that he is really into the analytics, he's not kidding. I mean he really dives deep when he does research. We're not going to get into it right now, but so that you know in just a bit here he put a lot of research. He dove deep into looking into the alleged LBL murders, and what he found out is pretty jarring. I'll just put it that way. But like I said, we'll get into that in just a bit. Before we do, though, how did you wind up investigating dog men the way you do and to what extent do you investigate them?
Speaker 1: I love it? My friend. Well, there are some really great individuals that are actually big fans of yours as well, and that you've been able to interact with that helped me build an awesome platform, which was something I really appreciated because you know, I started off very small and I still am small, but awesome individuals such as one of my science members, Colleen O'Hara, who runs Pocatello Paranormal Research. She has been a huge ad kit of supporting what I do and really trying to add her brain and her knowledge into what it is that I'm trying to conquer here, which has massively helped me out. And then I had other beautiful people like the Cryptid Huntress aka Jessica Jones that really sat down with me and helped me understand things that were going on and gave me another beautiful platform. And as I mentioned to you before, Shane Michael Crisp with the West Coast dog Man Project who's a huge fan of yours as well. He again gave me a platform and was really a big advocate of picking my brain about topics and wondering my thought process on things, which was super important to me. Then I had others again that love you, like Drew Ski from Cryptid Warfare and doctor Dennis Carroll from Hunting the Shadows. All these people are super brilliant at what they do and they have been doing it a lot longer than I could ever imagine to be doing this topic. And from there, guess what I got to meet people like Mindy who's been on and a great friend of yours and also a huge fan too, and it all just really fell into place that I was able to take my nerding aspect about what is going on and really be able to then piece it all together and talk to people that have had more experiences than me, that are much smarter than myself, and it really just started to fall into place that hey, I can use my interest in this topic and then also my friends that I just mentioned and really just put it all together and build something that hasn't really necessarily been built in this community with the science and also just crushing those analytics because I have people from all different realms that have helped me understand and things and where this potential creature could fall into line whether it's paranormal based or is it physical such as you and I, or is it an extraterrestrial or could it be something that is completely spiritual that doesn't have to be necessarily paranormal. And now I'm just really trying to find what's happening out there. And the Paul Myra case up in Maine with a Martin family was one of the first cases that I actually got to go and kind of poke around the area. I never did get to speak to the Martin family or was unable to get in contact with any of the newer owners of the farmstead yet, being from Boston originally and mains right up around the corner, and I spent a lot of time in Maine. I got a chance to go up to Madagascar Road, which is near Rangeley, in a huge animal reserve, and there's a ton of nature up there. People don't realize Maine is the most for rested state in the whole United States right there. And I really learned a lot just from interacting with some of the locals up there. And after that, it just all kind of seems to start cruising. Man.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's hard to find a better place for a dog man to scratch out a living than Maine Vermont, with all the trees and everything. Yeah, it's perfect for him, it really is. Well, like I said a bit ago, Kenny, you researched the LBL the alleged LBO murders, and told me that you made some pretty startling discoveries. Please expand on that for us.
Speaker 1: Now, yes, of course, Well, most people that are going to be listening to this topic, and if they know who I am, they of course know who you are. And what's probably the biggest dog man story or encounters in the game. It's got to be the LBL massacre. I mean, everybody seems to have a take on that. You can google it, it comes up everywhere. It's all over YouTube as well. So I started again taking interest into that, and I have a ton of people I work with that are down in that area that have actually had firsthand experience with figuring out, hey, what happened here? And the two biggest cases are as I mentioned, the family that supposedly was attacked and disposed of by this dog man, which involved a husband and wife and also their children, their daughter and also their son. The daughter was younger than the son he was supposed to have been in his teenage years. That is what was number one. And then you have the bow Hunter that well a little bit later on than This is also something else that really floats around with the whole LBL. And I again have friends that are former law enforcement that are still current law enforcement, that are scientific based or they're just researchers that have gone down there and really taken a second to dive into it, and the first part with the massacre, of course, I found it fascinating, just like everybody else did. And the woman that originally presented it was Jan Thompson, and rest in peace. She is no longer with us, which it would be really awesome to have had a chance to sit down and speak with her. All I can really go off of is the interviews that I have seen her speak in and also some of my own research that I have done, and it just doesn't really seem to add up in a lot of ways, meaning where it kind of all originated was off of a Reddit thread and also four Chan, and Jan did have a background and being an author, she did have an interest in writing short based horror stories as previously mentioned. Being a former actor and having experience in the modeling industry, I understand how certain things work and scripts and such, how you really hone in on certain details. And when I started looking through her posts on Reddit and four Chan, the issue is some of the details that she dove into and how she really honed in on those details reminded me a lot about how an author would want to describe something. And then I found out wait, she was an author, and hey, Reddit's an interesting place, so is four Chan. Yet I don't really take too much stock into those platforms. There over time has not really been anything groundbreaking that's come out of their platforms. It's usually things that are just people being creative or looking for answers. And then four Chan is almost seemingly a hoax based site. It just really didn't seem to make sense to me that why they originally were posted on those threads. And then from there it gained steam and she was able to then sit down and do some interviews with other people. Also, as I mentioned to you, I do work with people that specialize in certain aspects like body language and the way people are presenting themselves in front of the camera, etc. There's just, unfortunately, some are red flags with that that don't really seem to add up in regards of being able to be extensively verified as a real case.
Speaker 2: It's funny we're talking about this because right around ten years ago or so, I reached out to Jan to try to talk with her, have her come on the show so I could interview her, and yeah, unfortunately she didn't want to have anything to do with me, so I never did get a chance to go to up with all these details. So yeah, I mean if she did falsify the story, even shame on her. It really is a shame if that's what happened.
Speaker 1: Yes, very much so. And even for a second, let's say if it was potentially a real thing that did occur in the area where it did happen, you would not just necessarily have had one group of individuals working on the case. Meaning if you look at where I used to live up in Maine, in Gorham, it was a smaller community, so they necessarily would not have been able to have a large enough task force to deal with something like that. They would be calling in people from Portland, from Westbrook, from Scarborough, all these other communities that are nearby that would come in and deal with this. So to be able to track down anyone that actually really did per se participate in this event would be nearly impossible. And it did happen so long ago now that there would be a high probability that even if someone was there, they're not still going to be around with us to be able to verify any of this.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's pretty convenient when it comes to those murderers. It's really hard to make heads or tails out of all that. I mean, on one hand, I know, if people who they researched it and people that they knew who didn't know each other, they corroborated each other's stories, they would take this person to the scene of where the first murders supposedly happened with the RV, the family and the RV. This friend over here would take this person to that site, which doesn't look like a campsite anymore, it's been demolished. But this friend of this person, this investigator, would take that investigator to that site and tell them all the history of that site and how that was supposedly where the incident happened. And then a totally different friend who didn't know that first friend, would take this investigator to the exact same place. I mean that right there, it kind of corroborates that maybe there is some there there. But on the other hand, there are a lot of things too that make me really wonder if it actually did happen. I don't know, it's just so hard to make heads or tails out of that, but it sounds like you've put a lot of research into it, so that just makes me really wonder. That much more about it. I will tell you this, that guy who came forward, what was his name, who claimed to be underneath the RV when this all went down.
Speaker 1: Oh boy, talking about good old Roger. I would you know, yeah, necessarily give him that platform. But yes, he would be the individual that came forth to speak about that. And again his story doesn't add up as well, Meaning if these things are an apex predator, how would he have just hidden underneath an RV and not been picked up by this dog man creature afterwards? If this family was Amish based, they most likely would not have been driving this type of glorified RV that had been mentioned. They also most likely would not have had Roger around to hang out with them either, meaning they seem to be a tight knit community, so that part didn't really add up. And then if they did drive as far as they were perceived to have driven in this RV, it would have been way too hot upon those axle spots for him to have been able to hold onto that as well. And then let's be real, how convenient is it that supposedly this local farmer just happened to show up as Roger was running around in the darkness and this guy just picks him up to save them from this dog man creature and then brings them back where all these officials come in and talk to him. I don't know. That's a tough one to swallow, you man.
Speaker 2: Yeah, there is a lot of it that just doesn't pass the sniff test. Full disclosure, I've never listened to Rogers share or his side of the story. All I knew about the whole Roger incident was that he went onto a podcast where he contacted me via email, probably about three years after he went on this particular podcast, and he just from what I understand. Again, I didn't listen to that podcast episode he was featured on, but he lit me up talking about how I'm a liar and how I'm a horrible person I guess and this and that. Well, he contacted me about three years after going on that podcast to let me know that the guy who was behind that podcast leaned on him to have him say those things about me. Well, I had never spoken with him, never spoke a word with him ever before that show ever aired. My first exposure to him wasn't until he sent me that email about three years after that podcast episode aired. Where he was talking about he was assassinating my character. So he said he felt bad about doing that, But that right there told me that, Okay, well, he is a liar. He's definitely capable of lying. He did it once. Who's to say he's not going to do it again. And like you've laid out on the table for us, I mean, there's so many things about his story that just do not add up. So I just can't see how that could have been real, any of the things he claimed. I just can't see how that could have been real. Info about what went down.
Speaker 1: Reached my friend, and you're just hitting it right on the good old head of the net here. Unfortunately, you know, as you have a large platform, and as you and I had talked about before, people are just always going to try and discredit individuals or tear people down. In a perfect world, everyone should be happy for people's success. Yeah, it doesn't always work like that. And the same thing with what had happened with me. I would have loved to have been here with you a long time ago. Yeah, I was also steered in the wrong direction. And when people do that, it just is a way to try and bring clout back their way, but also to try and tear somebody down. And as you stated, when you catch somebody in something that doesn't make a lot of sense, well that's when we as individuals need to really do our own due diligence and make sure that we are not being fooled, because, you know how it is in the crypted field a lot of definitely interesting, intriguing aspects, Yet hoaxing is very rampant. I don't know how many times people have tried to submit things to me that weren't their own material, or they thought I was going to be stupid enough to just buy into it. Yet then when I do reverse Google research on certain images, Oh wait a second, this image came from here, Or I have AI programs that I work with that I can run an image through and guess what they're like. Nope, this is an AI based image. Or if you watch some of the AI based monster aquatic animals out there that are in fish tanks, it looks pretty real except for the fact, well wait a second, how come the rocks on the bottom of the fish tank don't move when this creature is splashing all around? Well, guess what it's because it's AI based and then as you watch the video and you really pay attention to details. I am a perfectionist with my editing and my art, so yes, I understand how certain things work. I will use AI sometimes to help save me on time myself. Yet, if I create an image in there, and let's say the moon isn't coming down properly on the fur, this wolf creature created will go in and I will morph the moonlight to hit the proper shading aspect that is going on. Yet, when you look at a lot of these AI videos, things don't add up. All of a sudden, the fin is in a different spot which you don't really see unless you pay a lot of attention to Or recently, this video of a moose battling another moose that hits the side of this police car. Okay, well, yes, the skid marks are verifiable in this video, but how come there's no scratches on the side of the police car after. I mean, I'm not a animal biologist, but I'm pretty sure a large adult male moose that is battling with another male moose that hit the side of a police car would leave some enter in that car. Correct.
Speaker 2: Oh, definitely. I love AI and I'm excited about the potential it holds, but as it is right now, it just really doesn't have any common sense and it definitely shows when you look for things like that. If you look closely enough, you'll notice things like what you just laid out. So yeah, it's just one of those things. But as time goes on, I'm sure it's going to get a lot better and you won't have that. But for right now, yeah, it does leave a lot to be desired. All right, Kenny. Having said all that, I know you've got some encounters to share with us now, so whenever you're ready, please.
Speaker 1: Do that, yes, of course. And just to touch base on the last one, like with the bowhunter you had spoke about down in the LBL before, we do dive into two main encounters that I actually got a chance to spend time with speaking with these individuals. The thing about the bowhunter as well, there's a very high probability, unfortunately, that he was involved in a poaching accident. I do know from friends of mine that are down in Kentucky and Tennessee that spend a lot of time in the LBL. It is an area where people do poach a lot. And what happens on federal land. If a poaching accident happens and it's verifiable, that's big time money that needs to come out correct to pay the family member that unfortunately had this accident occur. So a lot of those individuals I respect down in this area have really great evidence to support that the local authorities let the whole dog man thing run wild, because it actually took away from the aspect of how this bow hunter was unfortunately taken away from us in a poaching accident. Meaning when certain people that I really trust and value their opinion went down and were able to actually look at the area and were able to have a chance and even look at the body and his bow and all kinds of other things, well, a lot of things don't add up as well, meaning his campsite wasn't ravaged, his bow was not broken and destroyed, there was no sort of really traumatic type of injuries of something like you were saying, a massive dog man per se feeding on him. Yes, there are insects, and there are local animals that did come in and had, you know, consumed a little bit of this hunter's body. Yet here's where it gets really fishy. There were drag marks, meaning someone pulled him from this area and placed him up against the tree that he was found at all. Right, well, here comes some more stuff that doesn't add up. Why were there tire tracks leading off away from this bowhunter back onto the main road in the area of the LBL where somebody could have just hopped into their truck after and drove away. That really doesn't seem to add up.
Speaker 2: Again, you make some really good points, you really do. There's so many lies when it comes to this little dog Man field. I mean, it just makes it so hard to get to the bottom of things. And it's no wonder it's not any further ahead than it already is because you have to cut through the chaff. Speaking of that, one of the reasons why we're airing this show tonight is I got fed up with people trying to lie their way onto the show. More than one person has recently been trying to lie the way onto the show, and I thought, you know what, if I bring an investigator on, I'm not going to have worry about that. So for tonight's show, that's one of the reasons why you're here. It shouldn't be that way. It really is a shame.
Speaker 1: Well again, thank you so much for the kudos, my friend. And I am, like I said, just an investigative photo journalist that is fascinated with history, that is fascinated with facts, and I just really try to do a lot of quality research before I ever make any sort of opinions on topics or anything, because, like you had mentioned, unfortunately it is a field that is rampant, that people trying to gain clout, trying to gain publicity, trying to make money, et cetera. And with that, well, of course we have run into hoaxing massively, as you stated, and I'm not here to ever try to bury individuals or call people out. Yeah, as you had mentioned, you call a thing a thing, right If something doesn't add up and it's being passed along as proper and quality information, yet it's not, and there are holes in these stories, it only seems logical to take the time to really step back and do your own research. And to everyone that values my opinions on things, including yourself, I so love that and I appreciate it. Yet I always do preach on my own shows. Hey, do your own research, all right, don't just take my science members or myself at face value, go out and be able to make inform your own opinions. Meaning I love Discovery Channel, I love History Channel, I love Time Magazine. I know a lot of people don't like the Smithsonian, but I love History. That's super cool too. Yet I don't just take BBC at face value. Okay. I would then go out and look around and be like, okay, well was this just pushed out through b or is this then pushed out through other areas where wait, a second Discovery channel has now covered this, National Geographic has now covered this. Now you have a lot of quality people that are much smarter than myself that are giving their opinions. And actually it adds up. It's not just a one sided story. And that's just something I really appreciate about knowledge, and it's a gift and a curse this day and age. There's so much beautiful knowledge out there. Yet also you have to be able to filter through all the garbage too.
Speaker 2: Yeah, there is a lot of garbage, way too much of it. All right, thank Kennya. Like I said, please take your time, please tell us about those encounters.
Speaker 1: Now, yes, of course, Well, this first one that I got a chance to speak to this individual about occurred in April of twenty fourteen in northern Maine. This individual is a game warden. He was worried about some repercussions about himself talking about what was happening, So he did want me not to give away the exact location in Maine or his name. And you know how that is. It's a respect thing. This gentleman approached me, took his time to spread his knowledge and his encounter. It is only correct that in return I respect his wishes about that. Well. He was out in the early aspects of the morning. The sun was just popping up, super cold outside. It was also fresh, crunchy snow, very silent. This gentleman has said, all you could really hear was the sound of the snow underneath his feet. Then out of nowhere he hears something that just doesn't really sound like any local wildlife he has had a chance to interact with. Keep in mind, like this game warden said, just because he's a game warden doesn't mean he knows every animal vocalization out there. Animals make interesting sounds, whether it's foxes or fissures that are up in Maine, coyotes. I mean, look at hyenas, Yes, hyenas as far as we know or not in Maine, but again, animals make some very interesting vocalizations. He then stops and proceeds to really look around. He pulls up his scope and as he's looking through the scope, he sees a large black bear that is also honing in on the sound that he has just heard. Suddenly, out of the side of his eye, he sees a blurry blackist shadow bolting towards this black bear. Well, as this shadow approaches the black bear, he's in disbelief to see that this is not a blackest shadow. It's actually something that looks like a werewolf, he said, more or less like a lot of people say. Out of the howling, This large black black bear is now in defense mode and stands up and proceeds to try and battle this dog man like creature. It bites down on the thigh of this dog man. Well guess what. Unfortunately for this black bear, that didn't seem to be the proper tactic, meaning the dog man then let out some sort of aggressive, painful type interaction before eviscerating this black bear. Literally, according to this warden, it just slashed this thing's face like crazy, and the snow all around now had become covered in blood. Then, as if to say that was not very smart, this werewolf like creature picked up the black bear and literally threw it like a rag doll off the side of a tree. At this point in time, the warden is obviously completely mortified and terrified, which, well, yes, why would you not be. He then fired off a few shots in the air from his boomstick, which seemingly did not really impress this dog man. Obviously it had some sort of understanding as to what this was. It looked around, then directly looked at this warden right in the eyes, before turning around and then bolting off so fast it looked like a blur. Again, imagine having to deal with that. And if you are a game warden, you spend a lot of time out in the forest. And as you and I had talked about, Maine is heavily forested. We as far as I know, do not have grizzly bears up there, yet we do have very large black bears and something that is able to eviscerate a black bear so easily and spook this game warden that spends a lot of his time out in the forest by himself has to have been something that he didn't recognize. And again, this gentleman wasn't really trying to get clout. I mean, he didn't want his name put out there, he didn't want the location. So there is no sort of kickback for him. I mean, he's not getting followers on the good old Instagram, or he's not getting people pushed towards his YouTube channel. He has none of that stuff. He just felt the need to pass on information that he was baffled about.
Speaker 2: Well, it's not just that. What does it say about that dog man? I mean, a black beer that's not a brown beer, but black beers aren't easy and for it to manhandle that black beer that way, what does that say about that dog man?
Speaker 1: Yeah, some pretty gnarly stuff. And a lot of people don't realize that black bears are actually really not afraid of people too much and don't have a ton of fear. And a lot of cases where black bears are coming after you, they're usually male bears that are most likely trying to predate on you. Yeah, obviously if it's a female and she has cubs, that's a different story. Yet, anyone can go on the good Old YouTube and other platforms, and look up cases where people are out riding their mountain bikes and there's four or five of them. They're screaming, holding up their bikes, trying to make themselves look larger, and this bear has no fear, It doesn't care. It keeps lumbering towards them until it then speeds up and they are like, right, row, this is not going to end. Well, so, yeah, it's not like you said, a brown bear or a Kodiak bear or an Alaskan polar bear. Yet there's still an apex predator man.
Speaker 2: Oh that they are. Yeah, that's not my idea. Fun all right, do you have any other encounters that you can share with this?
Speaker 1: Of course I do. I got one more for you from the good old two oh seven, which is Maine as well. We have August twenty sixteen, Lexington, Maine. We again have people that are experienced outdoorsmen. Doesn't mean they have seen everything around yet, it means they spend a lot of time outside. We have two hunters that have pulled over and let their rotwilers out. All right, now, rock wilers are pretty gnarly dogs. Okay, this is not again, a smaller breed dog and you have two of them. Yes, they're not wolves, but anyone that spends a lot of time with canines realizes dogs operate better when there's more of them. Right pack oriented, Well, these Rottwilers hop right out real quick, getting ready to rumble and head off on this hunting adventure. But then they just stop and literally bolt right back to their cage. They don't want to head on out and explore the area anymore. These two hunters now are kind of baffled as to why their dogs are alerted to something that doesn't seem to be very friendly based because according to these hunters, they're rotwilers don't fear anything. Well, then these two hunters realize, wait a second, it is really really quiet, And a lot of people will know that when an apex predator is around, or any predator in general, things tend to get quiet in the forest, whether it's a tiger or a grizzly bear. It doesn't always have to be like that. I mean, I have had cases where something sounds very interesting with a vocalization and it doesn't seem to fall into line with anything else that we can verify, and you are still hearing crickets and other vocalizations from birds. Yet there are tons and tons of cases where it is silent. So as these hunters are scanning the area trying to figure out why it's so silent, well, guess what catches their eye In the side of the bushes a short distance away they see the head of what looks to be an enormous wolf. Do not get me wrong. Recently they have reintroed used wolves into northern Maine and Canada is right up there. Animals don't just come to the border of California or Maine and just stop being like, hey, nope, we can't come in here, all right, this is Maine. Nope, we're not allowed here, all right. It doesn't work like that. Yet, here's the problem. According to these individuals, this was not a wolf. It then stood up out of the bushes where they could see from the waist up that this thing had long arms that were hanging down and was standing upright again. Though, do not get me wrong, there are cases that anyone can look at where wolves will stand up over tall grass to look down towards things that are potentially able to be beasted on that could be their meal. According to these two hunters, though this was not what had occurred. Even when I did ask them could this have been a wolf? Standing up being interested as to what was going on, they said in no way that its shoulders were just massive and its head was just too big to have been a wolf. Well, now they didn't really feel comfortable approaching this thing or wanting to stick around any longer. And this creature vanished back down into the bushes, so they now didn't have a visual on this. Their dogs wanted nothing to do with what was happening, so thinking that, hey, you know, this might not be a situation we should really be pursuing, they then hopped back in their truck themselves and sped off from the area. And again we're talking about people that had a way to defend themselves. They had their hunting dogs with them. There isn't just one of them, there's two of them plus their dogs. What spooped them so bad? I mean, don't get me wrong, a wolf is very spooky and an apex predator. Yet they had to defend themselves with their boomsticks. And again I am not a biologist, yet I do believe probably two full grown rottweilers could hold their own first a wolf in a pack. Now, of course that's a different story. I've seen instances in Yellowstone where these wolves go up to a grizzly bear that has her cub with them. As this grizzly bear is feasting. They have no interest in the grizzly bear itself, though they'll lay right down close enough to more or less troll this grizzly bear, being like, hey, we don't care about your food. We don't care about you, you know what, We care about your cub. And then all of a sudden, the biologist and the photographers that have been following this grizzly bear. The next day, the cub isn't there anymore. Well, what do you think happened? Obviously the wolves got a hold.
Speaker 2: Of that cub.
Speaker 1: But now we're talking about a pack, right, Sure, I guess there could have been more of these if it was wolf around. Yet that's not what the hunters said. They said this thing let them know it was there, and it spooked their dogs very badly. That seems to point me in the direction of this was not something that had a pack around, and it was not a lone wolf, because lone wolves are going to be smart enough to realize, hey, I don't have a pack with me. If I want to survive, I should probably be smarter than showing myself to somebody that has boomsticks and somebody that has a large group of rottweilers with them.
Speaker 2: Yeah, those are all good points. And you laid out how a timberwolf it will stand up from time to time to look over things and whatnot. But the last thing a timberwolf was going to do was stand up when two rotwilers are right there, because I guess what that exposes it's underbelly. But a dog man would, So it really does cut down the possibilities on what it could have been. I think it had to have been a dog.
Speaker 1: Man, right, my friend. And time and time again I hear about the elongated arms with the raccoon and squirrel like hands. Super interesting, and they were very optimistic that this was not a wolf. Like you said, looking up, this thing had no fear. It wasn't seemingly just observing them. It was most likely trolling them. Yet, as you and I had spoke about before, just back with a warden case as well. If that bear got a viscerated by this dog creature, It could have easily come and got that warden if it wanted to, especially if it was moving so fast where it Remember Sonic the Hedgehog, right, you know how he was kind of like a blur. Well, that's what this warden had said. Same thing. Now with these two hunters, there's really no reason that thing couldn't have got them, especially if it had already spooked off their Rottweilers. I mean, what are we dealing with here, right?
Speaker 2: Oh? No doubt no, I agree. Yeah, they can move cartoon fast when they want to. When it comes to you investigating dog men, Kenny, is there a goal that you're working toward.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's a great question as well. I just would like to get out as much proper information as possible, Like you and I just spoke about, you know, telling hey, what happened here, but at the same time also explaining wait a second, wolves do stand up right as well, but it just doesn't add up here, And I would just like to really help out individuals understand what it is that they could potentially be witnessing. Also just really trying to get out the proper information and sharing around cases where things just don't add up, like with these hunters in the game ward and these people aren't looking for clout, they don't have social media, they don't have any sort of revenue coming from this, and not that that means, hey, one, this has to have been true. Yet it adds up a lot more and it doesn't have those red flags because they're not getting any sort of kickback from this, and they're just really trying to explain to individuals such as you and myself, Hey, I saw something that I'm not familiar with, and I spend a lot of time out in the forest, what is it that this could have been? And from there, I just want to make sure I can get people such as Mindy and others that take their time to interact with us in the proper direction, with people that can help them figure out what it is they saw or also help deal with some of the traumatic aspects that they might be dealing with as well. And that would be my ultimate goal is just to try and merge the scientific community as much as possible with what people are dealing with. And if I was given the opportunity to sit down in front of a scientific panel, I just try to pick and choose what I would pri meaning, Okay, these tracks can't be explained by my tracker or anybody else. Sure, my tracker, Nouxium doesn't necessarily have the end all be all saying anything. Yet this is what he's been doing since he was eleventeen, Right, he can't verify this. Then I have people that are hunters that again that isn't necessarily their specialty tracking. But what do you do when you hunt something? You are tracking it? Correct? And if they can't verify this as well, all right, boom, we got these footprints. Okay, Now by biologists can't verify these vocalizations. Again, doesn't mean he's the end all be all, But then other people that are survivalists or hunters, they can't verify these vocalizations. All right, let's put that on the table right now. And I would love to use some of the images that have been submitted to me. Yet they all unfortunately kind of are blur squatches, right, except blurred dogmen. Meaning it leaves a lot to the imagination. As the day and age that we are in, everyone has a chance to actually have really quality technology at base, you know, whether it's cameras or handheld objects like cell phones, which would still be cameras could that be Maybe these entities have some sort of way of making sure that they are distorting these images. Of course, yet I can't verify or prove that, So when I want to present that to a scientific panel, I just really try to go with things that can't be refuted.
Speaker 2: I like the way you approach this. I'm pretty sure the answer to this question is no. But some people they see it is the ultimate accomplishment when it comes to their investigations, to bag one, to bag a doult me in because I see it being a situation where if they can bag one, then it'll be a piece of cake to prove their existence. I'm pretty sure that you definitely don't fit into that group, But i'd want to put words into your mouth. How do you feel about that?
Speaker 1: I love it right there, man, I appreciate you in the scientific field. I mean, I guess that would be the end all, be all right if someone did have a corpse in front of them. I mean, that would be really hard to refute that, right. I mean, they would then be able to do all sort of testing and pull information like hair samples away. Yet I don't know if that would be necessarily the best approach to solve this topic. I just think talking to individuals such as yourself, talking to witnesses, talking to scientific based individuals is a better way to preserve what is occurring and also a more humane way to really try and figure out the topic. Meaning, if these individuals are as intelligent as people have predicted them to be, whether it's a sasquatch or a dog man, would it be in everyone's best interest as you had presented, to try and get a corpse? I mean, then if these things are processing knowledge like we process knowledge, that immediately makes us an enemy, all right. And if these things are apex based, which it sounds like they are, I don't know if that's a very safe route to go.
Speaker 2: Well, I think it definitely isn't a safe oute to go for a lot of reasons. So many people think that if you are able to bag a dog man, then boom, you've already proven their existence because the rest is downhill. But if you do bag one, your problems have just started. So it's just not a good move at all to try to even do that. It really isn't a bit ago you mentioned that you think the dog mean or you realize that the dog me in that frightened that game warden could have easily taken him out. How dangerous do you think these guys actually are?
Speaker 1: I love that question as well as you and I had mentioned. Sure, any apex predator can be extremely dangerous. Yet if that was the case with all of these to just predate on people, why would there be so many individuals that are able to sit down and talk with us? Right? I mean, look at a saltwater crocodile that's an apex predator. There are very few people that have survived saltwater crocodile attacks that are able to talk about it. Most of them are no longer with us, meaning they have been found by their friends such as, Hey, what if you and I had a buddy that was out fishing, he told us where he was going, We never hear from him again. Well, we go to try to look for him, Hey, where is Stu. Stue's not in the spot he's supposed to be. And then we go to the area. We find his fishing gear, we find the drag marks of the saltwater crocodiles that are verified to be in this area. He's not ever going to be seen again. Why because the saltwater crocodile had one purpose to actually feast on him and dispose of him. That is why we don't see and hear from many people that have survived saltwater crocodile attacks. If they do, unfortunately, they are usually named very horribly, meaning they could be missing limbs or all kinds of other traumatic aspects. Let's just be real for one second. If this dog man had one purpose and one intention to just dispose of us, there wouldn't be many of us left, right.
Speaker 2: Oh, definitely. And I heard Matt Nap. Matt Nap, he is a he's not a sasquatch investigator anymore. He's got his hands full with other things. But he does produce a really good podcast called Bigfoot Crossroads. If you haven't checked it out, I really hope you will, because it's a good show. Of course, but he has a good point. If sasquatch were nearly as dangerous as so many people make them out to be, bystanders would be reporting seeing family members getting snatched up, friends being snatched up. But that doesn't really happen. I mean, sure, yeah, you've got sasquatch that do harm and kill people once in a blue moon. That would appear, but it's not like most of them are wired to be that way anymore than dog men are wired to be that way. With dog men, of course, like I've said several times, I'm convinced, you do have dangerous ones that will do that to you. They will snatch you up, and that'll be your end if you come across them, because they're just wired to be that way. But by and large, the population of dog men out there, they're not wired to be that way, because if they were, after all the time I've spent in the woods, perfect example, I wouldn't be here after going out without anyone else with me, without going out, going out without a weapon. As many times as I have walked hundreds and hundreds of miles through the big woods here, I wouldn't be here. And think about how many Sasquad researchers meet the bushes every opportunity they get, they go through dog Mee and country, and they come back. So yeah, I say these things for a reason. It's all too easy to look at how frightening these things are, to look at and think, okay, well they must be really dangerous and they must try to take people out at every opportunity but like I said, that's just not how it is. Kenny. I'm going to be a guest on your show here soon, but wouldn't you think it's going to air? I want to make sure that the people listening, if they want to check that show out, they know when to look for it.
Speaker 1: Well, again, legendary stuff from you, my friend. I totally appreciate it. And the big thing with our show is if we're doing it tomorrow night, I'm going to be having that good old episode out airing on that Wednesday. So yes, very shortly after you and I sit down and I do finish up another episode that I've been plugging away on. I just have had too many irons in the fire at the moment. I have not had a chance to finish that previous video yet. As soon as that's done, guess what's airing on Wednesday? Yours and hours? Man.
Speaker 2: Well, I don't know why you'd want such a boring guests such as me on your podcast, but I'm looking forward to coming on it. Nonetheless, I think it's going to be a really good time.
Speaker 1: No, it's going to be an excellent time. And calling yourself boring is like calling me boring and not aesthetic based. It kind of doesn't fit the pie, right.
Speaker 2: No, I see what you're saying, and thanks for the good words. I appreciate it. Well. Like I said, I'm looking forward to it and I'll be there with bells on. Well before we get out of here, do you have any clothes and comments who want to put out there for us?
Speaker 1: Well, first off, I just wanted to thank you for your time and your knowledge and what you've done for what we've talked about in general and the dog man community as well. Without people such as yourself, there wouldn't be people such as me that took interest and found interest into this. It's a big kudos to you, my friend, and to anybody out there that does enjoy different podcasts and different information. I cover a lot of different things over on Midnight Leacanthropy under the tree of my Brand. I have a podcast that is called Camp Nightmare Fuel where I dive into true crime, whether it could be something involving per Se, Timothy Treadwell that had a terrible end with grizzly bears, or any sort of anything that falls into the term as nightmare Fuel. I also do have another podcast called ghost Mile, which is just a loose based term of ghost. We cover abandoned history and abandoned towns, which sure some of them do have some paranormal based but I'm just using the term ghost towns because they are no longer kicking around. In one of the recent episodes, we covered Centralia in Pennsylvania, where it's believed that this town is going to be on fire for another two hundred years and it is now a ghost town. And then I do have another podcast called wen Crow Speak where on all of these I bring in all of my science members as well, and on this particular podcast we try to look into things such as slender Man and Momo, not the actual Missouri monster Momo that made appearances on places they should have on YouTube, where it did tie back to an individual in Japan that was a very creative based artist, siren Head. We try and put closure to that as why a creepy pasta is a creepy pasta. It's just information out there that is very intriguing and could be found to be appealing to certain individuals. Yet we try to bring clarity to that. If people have no interest in any of that, totally awesome, appreciate it. I have two podcasts that are completely separate from all of that. One of my newest ones is called The Silence after Rome, where we dive into everything that can be verified throughout history. My first episode that will be airing pretty shortly on that podcast is about Alexander the Great and some of the interactions he had with Caesar. I will be covering Attila the Hunt. I will be covering Cleopatra, Leonidas, all kinds of other amazing things. And then my final podcast is Hockey Nice Stories because I actually used to play semi pro hockey myself and was a hockey goalie, and being a nerd, I watched so much hockey and I'm a huge Boston Bruins fan. So yes, those are things that I will be working on.
Speaker 2: Man, Holy cal you sure do you stay busy, don't you? Well?
Speaker 1: If I'm ever gonna be a legends such as yourself, there is a lot of great information out there, and I find so many different things fascinating and it only makes sense to do things you enjoy and pursue things that keep you happy in life. And all the things I named above are things that I find enjoyable.
Speaker 2: Oh, nothing wrong with that, as long as you can say that, then you're definitely doing something right. If an eyewitness has had a dog mean account, it wants to contact you to share an experience with you, Kenny, what's the best way for them to do that?
Speaker 1: Again? Thank you. There are a couple ways they could hit me up on my YouTube page, which is Lord Starfax l O R d E S t A R f o X, which is directly connected to me. I am on Spotify as well. I am also on Rumble. I am on Facebook, which you can send me a direct message through Facebook Messenger even if you don't have Facebook. A lot of people don't realize you don't have to have Facebook to have Facebook Messenger, and you can find me on there under Kenny Thibodeau, which is k E N N Y. And then yes, I am a frenchie, so my last name is Thibodeaux, which is t h I B O D E a U. I'm on Instagram, I'm on TikTok, so pretty much any sort of platform, even Twitter or x I guess as it is called these days. You can hit me up on any of those and I will definitely respond back to you as soon as possible. The quickest way and most active based ways would be through my YouTube or through Facebook Messenger.
Speaker 2: Well, that makes it really easy. And two things for everyone listening very important here, so that you know, there's another YouTube channel that goes by the name Midnight Like anthrop that if you do a search, just do a search for Midnight Like Anthropy, you're probably gonna wind up landing on that YouTube channel, which that's not Kenny's channel. I'm going to post a link to his show in the description for tonight's show. I'm going to post a link to the correct Midnight Like Caanthropy podcast in the description for tonight's show. So if you want to check out his podcasts, which I hope you do, all the links for his podcasts, his contact info, everything's going to be in the description, so that'll make it really easy for you to do that. But having said all that, Kenny aka Lord Star Fox, want to be totally correct here. I can't thank you enough for coming on to share all this information with us. I really appreciate it.
Speaker 1: Again, thank you so much for your time, Vic and yes to the audience. Apparently again someone has tried to steal my swagger, which is why I've had to change my name so many different times here on YouTube, but I do appreciate Vic being able to clarify where you can get a hold of me.
Speaker 2: Glad to do it. I want to see you get ahead. Well I haven't said all that. Thanks again so much for your time, Kennean. Hope you have a great night.