Speaker 1: Welcome to the snarts Egg.
Speaker 2: You're about to teach. Your name's glazed by the Great Chris Ray God, Derek a black Man, and Tom Sweet. Sit back and prepare for some ship. Sit back and prepare for some lady.
Speaker 3: Hey, everybody, welcome to the Snark Tank Podcast. It's me Chris, it's him Derek. It's uh, he's uh, he's late again.
Speaker 2: Yeah, need a couple of repairs, you know, Yeah, you're shortening out in the shower, Like, damn, I can't believe. We try to program him to be on time. It just didn't work out that way.
Speaker 3: It didn't did our out that way. We look, we agree typically on eleven am. We always start a little bit later because we get the you know, the the stuff set up. Yeah, you know, wealds like, hey, what are we going to talk about today? Did you see this?
Speaker 2: Uh?
Speaker 3: It's eleven twelve.
Speaker 2: And you know you sent a message asking where he's at.
Speaker 3: No reply.
Speaker 2: It's crazy, dude, It's so crazy, like maybe he's still on Costa Rica time maybe, which I think is probably the same.
Speaker 4: I don't know.
Speaker 2: It's pretty funny. Well, you know, it's probably funny for the people listening, But what do you think great, Yeah, yeah, I know it's dude, I'm coming from I live in Fullerton now right.
Speaker 3: You get on a train, Yeah, I get on a train.
Speaker 2: I get on fucking trains to make sure I get up at nine. Yeah, I'm out the door, like just a little bit before nine thirty, make it to the train station. Train shows up at like nine to forty three. And then I get here just a little bit before eleven, like usually like two minutes before, you know, And so it's it's all mapped out perfectly, yeah, because I'm like, if I'm moving away, I need to be responsible, make sure I make it a work on time. Yeah. And then our good friend Kingston, look at him, what does he live like?
Speaker 3: Uh? Those literally five minutes five minutes away? I think, I think maybe arguably less. I don't get it. I don't know.
Speaker 2: It's the luxury of living too damn close. I think like, if I think the further you live away, you might be a little bit more prepared because you don't want to be astronomically. Well, I guess I can't because times astronom I guess I don't know. My theory is out the window, just immediately gone. What do you think, I said, there's magic see the new magic cords. I didn't.
Speaker 5: I didn't see that. Kick said, what are they? I think they're adding Miles Morell is finally the best spider bed. I love that he's not a spider. That's really cool. That's sick, man, that's sick.
Speaker 2: I'm so happy for you.
Speaker 3: That's so fucking cool.
Speaker 2: What about Digimon You getting digimon ship?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 3: I don't know, man, We're doing our best. It's so awkward too, because it's like, I'm so used to switching, right, you know, so that was like muscle memory of just like, oh, it's it's been it's been a while since I've switched. I said, switch. And it's just a fucking empty ass.
Speaker 2: This is there is absolutely nothing there.
Speaker 3: Anything happened this week. I feel like I feel like outside of the very well the AI stuff. I don't know if you saw a bunch of this AI shit going around some they just opened up that Sora thing. Oh I didn't, I saw people.
Speaker 2: I don't know what it is exactly.
Speaker 3: It's just the newest like AI fucking thing, and it's just like, oh, it generates shit, that's uh, it's getting Obviously, technology is getting better, right, So it's getting more and more convincing. They're able to like be more consistent with the way they're able to map things out and generate stuff. But it's just so fucking I don't know. One of the first viral things I saw was like, I think Sam Altman, who was the guy like behind it. I think, yeah, I think somebody generated footage of him, like CCTV footage of him stealing graphics cards. Those are the first things I saw of this. And he's like, Okay, cool, that's a very nat that's a great pitch. Yeah, I think, yeah, just be like, hey, you can falsify evidence with this.
Speaker 2: I don't know, dude.
Speaker 3: I feel like we're rapidly getting to a point where it's just like, oh, you can't like there's you can't really believe anything anymore.
Speaker 2: It's definitely I will say there was one thing that I saw last night that it's obviously fake, but by first glance nothing looked fake. It was just clearly the scenarios fake. Like some it was like Asian people walking on a glass bridge. Oh, and she like had a rock and then just smashes it, falls through it and everybody falls off the fucking.
Speaker 3: Bridge and then the dog saves the baby.
Speaker 2: Oh that was a different one, but there was one. I saw that fat lady, the fat lady, fat lady, I think.
Speaker 3: And she's got like a boulder, and she's smiling, and she dives backwards out of this glass bridge, and everybody carrin's off. I didn't see the dog saves a baby in the fucking water underneath it. It's fucking yeah.
Speaker 2: Apparently a bunch of people on Facebook, like old people, thought like, oh, what a courageous dog.
Speaker 3: I was like, oh no, I like that, that's the takeaway from that, and not what a psychotic woman? Right, Like, what's happening?
Speaker 2: If if that.
Speaker 3: Footage is real to the degree that I would believe it, I think the dog would be like maybe the last thing I would comment on.
Speaker 2: Right, you would be like you would be so much worried about the scenario that just unfolded before then you.
Speaker 3: Would be like, who the fuck recorded this? Understanding that this is about to happen. Why was she smiling?
Speaker 2: Why was she smiling?
Speaker 3: Why would she do this? Why would she do this?
Speaker 2: She doesn't fit like that? Is there a glass bridge? That is also that is real? Though, that's a real bridge. That glass page is real.
Speaker 3: There's like footage of dogs, there's like footage of dogs refusing, yeah, to go on it.
Speaker 4: I like that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I like that when you know, certainly certain animals are like, no, I don't know what this is. If I if I don't feel saved, you shouldn't feel safe, and you're like, no, come on, I'm stupid human. Come on, I don't. I know there's glass structures of stuff, but I'm good dude, I don't want I'm not that adventurous. I want to see if I can find the one that was because that was the dog one is obviously fake. Yeah, there was one that preceded it that, uh it looked when you just look at it. I was like, damn, I don't see anything immediate that is like obviously fake other than the scenario happening where it's it's like Asian lad she does it and then she just falls, everyone just falls. But like looking at it, I was like, damn, the movement looks fine.
Speaker 3: Everything.
Speaker 2: I was like, yeah, at a glance. At a glance, a lot of it's more convincing now.
Speaker 3: Yeah, So I was like, this is the second you look at it, more than like five seconds, You're like, oh, if you expect you watch it the second time You're like, Okay, I see all the imperfections.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 3: Card Yeah man yeah, man, Yuki?
Speaker 2: Oh really? Uh? You still like it? I haven't fucked around with Yugo since I was actually never I think I liked it for like a few months. I told this story on the show I think before. But like, I woke up one day with like a stack of Yugio cards on my on my.
Speaker 3: On my like Dretser or whatever. And I remember, like, I think it was like a gift from like an aunt of mine who had showed up maybe earlier in the day. I was like asleep, I slept in late, and they didn't want to wake me, so they just gave it.
Speaker 2: But I woke up and I was like whose is this? Look?
Speaker 3: And then and then I just threw them all in the trag.
Speaker 2: That's hilarious because no one even notified me.
Speaker 3: It wasn't like later on in the day my mom was like, oh.
Speaker 2: Do you get the gift? You know what I mean?
Speaker 3: You get the cards that you're that the isis brought you, you know, Like I didn't know. None of that was ever explained to me. But looking back on it, I'm like, oh mm, oh, I think I was young enough to believe like magic shit was possible. What I mean, it was like, oh, maybe these like appeared here somehow, but they're not mine.
Speaker 2: So I don't care. You don't care. He just never got into you, gilt.
Speaker 3: No, I just I don't, like, I never got that into card games, I see, because like I just even blackjack and poker, like I can play them, but like there's like a million other things I'd rather be doing, especially at that age when I was like more like I was more athletic, so I was more into like, okay, riding bikes and ship Yeah, that's so.
Speaker 2: Alien to me now. I would never I wouldn't be caught that on a bike. I love fucking bikes. But uh now, like living in an apartment upstairs, it's just gay having one because then you're just.
Speaker 3: Like lugging it up like fuck this, but of your elevator.
Speaker 2: No no it was, and dude, and our stairs, the uh, the the the rods that like you know, the bars for whatever reason, only on our section they're like loose and they shake for anything if the wind's blowing hard enough and they're like, bro, what the fuck is this?
Speaker 3: It's completely up to code, I assure you.
Speaker 2: Yeah. And also the metal on the on those bars and on the like say, we're the what are those pillars called? That Usually people they put in front of like businesses or cars don't slam it to their businesses know what they're called. But like those you see, like the paint is a little bit sometimes it has a different texture to it, like a metallic uh look to it.
Speaker 4: Yes, that's lead.
Speaker 2: Oh so like when you when you read the you know, the stuff of the apartments, it's like, hey, everything's been inspected, but there's some there's some lead on the rails and the and the paint for like the parking for the fire thing and the hydrat and ship. And I was like, oh it's lead. I never would have known. Like you got to read your fine prints, guys.
Speaker 3: This is crazy.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, yeah, that's the.
Speaker 3: Why I foun out my Catholic school was made out of lead, like sick.
Speaker 2: And I was like, oh cool.
Speaker 3: And I remember I've told this before, but like I remember kids eating the paint, man, I remember I remember them chipping paint off the walls and chewing on it.
Speaker 2: I wonder when pencils stop beating lead.
Speaker 3: I feel like, pretty like before U, before me. I think I'm hoping it was before me too, because look it up. Yeah, I'm curious.
Speaker 2: I remember there was so many kids just chewing on pencils, and like I know, older people still call them leed the same way they say still say tenfoil when it was already converted to aluminum. Let's see bro Oh that's crazy. Yeah, it's eleven twenty two, guys, Jesus minutes lately, five minutes. We started at eleven, start at eleven like this. It doesn't even make sense if he thought we started, because yesterday we started at eleven thirty, right, we had to move it back a little bit, and so even if we start eleven, it still doesn't make sense. Like he hasn't even responded. He's probably sleeping, I think, I think so. Yeah.
Speaker 3: I had like a gut feeling it's like he's asleep. Like the second and hit eleven and he wasn't here.
Speaker 2: I was like, it's dude, I have just alarms on the days that I need to have alarms. I don't you know, we don't doc pay. We don't do anything like that.
Speaker 3: No, no, you know, so there's no morely because it's just inconvenient to do it. It kind of because we share everything. Yeah, so it's like it's not like we're we're all equivalent. It would be one thing if like we got like a set number per episode, but it's not kind of how it's really not how it works. But like, I don't know, man, maybe we should just cut his legs off so he has to be in a wheelchair. So that way, at least, like he doesn't have to spend the energy to like he just has to like roll over into a chair, you know, and then and then get over here on foot. Maybe he can go on the highway in his little wheelchair.
Speaker 2: That'd be pretty that'd be good. I think that would legless leg legalless o. God, Okay, so did he say anything? Oh no, no, no, he has not said anything. The pencils, So I guess them being led was just a myth.
Speaker 3: Oh really they were never led?
Speaker 2: Yeah, just uh like there must have been at least one lead pen graph fight like it's always been GRAPHI they're just can I guess, So, like I don't see anything that says that they were like they were a graph fighting clay.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna choose to not believe that though, you know what I mean. Yeah, like after this conversation, I will one hundred percent like at some point, maybe in three years, refer to lead pencils.
Speaker 2: Oh, this is what I'm hearing. So the pencils. Uh So the lead associated with pencils was related to the lead based paints on the pencil's winding casing, so that yellow part was had lead paint in it. Oh, I guess that makes more sense.
Speaker 4: Yeah, so.
Speaker 2: Interesting.
Speaker 3: I can't believe.
Speaker 2: It's so weird to learn shit like this where you've always believed something that your entire life and then easily just oh I was wrong for fucking decades.
Speaker 3: That makes complete sense. Yeah, now that I think about it, because that would be an egregious amount of lead. It would be just be in your pencil, like the dust tube that like it's blown off, constantly breathing it in.
Speaker 2: Motherfuckers always like gnawing on that ship too. And I was like, bro, I once saw I remember my we had a foreign exchange student named Yuki and uh uh I have a vivid memory. And now I guess it'll fade now that I know, like, there's nothing dangerous about it that he would just chew and I would see the GRAPHI I guess, just pulling in his mouth and I'm like, oh my god.
Speaker 3: I was like, bro Jesus fucking can't be healthy.
Speaker 2: But I don't know. I'm sure he's actually I can't find him. I try to look him up. He's probably.
Speaker 3: That's not a fantastic sign.
Speaker 2: He had a very specific name to the way that he spelt Yuki and his last name. I was like, I should easily be able to find him if he is somewhere LinkedIn and no, no, he's gone. He's totally gone. When was the last time he saw him? Honestly, it was in elementary school. He's dead. He's dead for sure. And I was like, every once in a while I stumble upon people from my elementary because I went to a private elementary school, so it's very niche me too, And every once in a while I would find people throughout like, oh, there's fucking nick. There's like there's some people that yeah, like I was like, oh cool, I'm glad they're doing well. And then there's people that literally have zero trays anywhere like, oh, I hope they're just not online, you know, yeah, you know, gutted or something.
Speaker 3: Feels so unlikely though, Like I think like it's one thing if they're like if it for high school or whatever and they were like they weren't online, then yeah, and they're they're an adult now and you can't find him, It's like, Okay, there's probably some plausible deniability there in elementary school though, Like I feel like you're just not really in that world anyway. There's a pretty high likelihood that you would eventually.
Speaker 2: Be probably jump on a little at least Facebook. Yeah.
Speaker 3: I kid definitely got like run over by a zamboni or something.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he had some cool ship.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 2: His mom was cool. She was like a wait, I remember, like I remember vividly remember she would always come from work to pick them up, and she was like a server and she was she was pretty hot. You're like, yeah, it was good, it was good, it was good. You's mom I doing that's so tragic. Yeah, but yeah she you know, she's probably mourning her son still yeah, still.
Speaker 3: Still hasn't gotten over it.
Speaker 2: Bitch. What a selfish bitch. Oh yeah, good for you man, you man, I'm glad.
Speaker 3: So aside from the opening eye stuff or like this, Uh you know that you know what's named it's it's called Sora Sora.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Interesting, So it's named after the kingdom hearts.
Speaker 2: Yeah you think that's that can't be well it can't because of that though.
Speaker 3: No. I mean, I'm sure it means something in Japan, like maybe it means like water or some ship, you know what I mean, or dreams something I don't know, some ship like that. But uh, the fact that it shares that name is is it makes sense to me that a useless, you know, worthless uh slop generation machine, Yeah, shares a name with the main character of kingdom is appropriate? I think, Yeah, But uh, what else happened? Just Stephen Crowder's back. Oh yeah, he's now that his competition's gone now that yeah, not his thumb back on college campuses. Isn't that kind of like I fe feels a little wit.
Speaker 2: It feels very fucked up, Like like if I was Eric.
Speaker 5: I'd be like like what hey, man, Like, hey, dude, you want to at least wait like a year or something.
Speaker 3: Not while he's still fucking.
Speaker 2: Warm under the ground, like he's like his his core body core hasn't completely gone out, Like this crowd is like, now's my chance, now's.
Speaker 3: My chands ftally I get to I get to be the prove me wrong guy.
Speaker 2: That's good.
Speaker 3: What was this thing the left? The left are violence? Changed my mind?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Yeah, which I dude. I was like I would love to be versed.
Speaker 2: I was like I could so easily be like okay, yeah, sure, but are we saying are you just trying to say that they are or are you just trying to say that they're the only ones? Like what is your point?
Speaker 3: Yeah, because it's like, come on, those are very it's a very open claim that kind of lets a person go in there with like a false understanding of what the premise is.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's like, oh, this is a very easy dub you for him? The left or violent? Yeah? Who whoever's violent is violent and they happen to fall on a particular side. Do you think he's gonna go to the college where, Like, do you think he's gonna go to the Kirk College or whatever? If he did, it would be one thousand percent like encased in like a dome, like you know, and then everybody is vetted, every single person that is there to watch is like a paid actor or something, And I wouldn't put it past them.
Speaker 3: They got snipers on, they got snipers on the roofs. Yeah, they hack it out. Do you see that they were gutting that area too, They were like renovating the shit out of it. No, yeah, after or at least I saw a footage of like that area being like gutted and renovated and switched the fuck up.
Speaker 2: After everything happened.
Speaker 3: So I don't know if that's like and a lot of people were like they're covering things up. It's like, I don't know.
Speaker 2: Maybe honestly, like it doesn't it doesn't feel impossible, right, But it is funny to imagine that they were just like, somebody just died here.
Speaker 3: I don't like, can we change it?
Speaker 2: Yeah, it looks different. I don't know.
Speaker 3: I don't like seeing this reminds me of that time.
Speaker 2: It reminds you of that what happened reminds you of that time that guy exploded. That's uh, which is god, that's stupid as shit. Actually, when you think about it, it's like you want to remember this, like you want to remember this historical landmark. Technically, yeah, it's it is extremely historical, and you also don't want to You don't want like they say with nine to eleven, literally you don't want to forget this even, you know, like you don't want to forget something tragic happening. So then it's just so casually can just happen again. Right, So it's not the best idea. I know some people try to make arguments like that for Confederate monuments, for example, but those were put up for very different reasons, right, They were put up to intimidate, you know, the people that they fought to keep and shackled and chained.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I don't even think, like I don't even think those those statues should be like destroyed or a nothing. I just think they just go to the museum, you know what I mean, go to a place where you.
Speaker 2: Can let us at it. So obviously the most because these are historical pieces of the this is this is this is art, no matter how if you like it or not.
Speaker 3: So then yeah, like I hate when status when I see like whenever, like like statues are being torn down, Like I hate that ship. It's just like it just it just reminds me of like the Library of Alexandria it's like just we're we're losing history.
Speaker 2: It feels like zelotry. Yeah, yeah, like when you see like burning books and yeah and all that ship. I'm like, bro, I know you don't like these things, but yeah, we have museums full of horrible ship.
Speaker 3: Like brass, what is it? Bronze bull And.
Speaker 2: It's just like the fucking Iron Maiden is that's so fucking cool?
Speaker 3: What the hell is dude?
Speaker 2: Just every time, just when you go and just like period peek into like medieval like torture, You're like, what that were on?
Speaker 3: Something?
Speaker 2: Man? Hell is wrong with you?
Speaker 4: Guys?
Speaker 3: You can kill somebody with an Iron Maiden in one of the hit Man games.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I was just playing through it, or I was like watching videos of like what are what are these things you can do in here? And there's like, yeah, you could just shove somebody into an Iron Maiden and then close the door. That's it's fucking cool. I've been I've been like really getting into it mainly because I just there's so much to play right now that I'm just like I feel like stunt locked wartss, like I gotta go backwards. Yeah, I just too much right now.
Speaker 2: That's what's happened to me? I'm completely are you back on balders Gate? I haven't even I'm deciding on where I'm gonna go. And that's actually one that's always been looming, because it is weird that I haven't played it in like years. What the it's because like I haven't there's been so many patches. Oh, I beat I beat it like balls K three right like in twenty twenty three when it came out a few times, and then I haven't played it since then. Oh, I could have sworn you played it like way. I could have sworn you both you and Kingston just play that. I just assume you guys play that like once a month. Oh no, Kingston probably, yeah, me, they're probably playing it right the fuck now.
Speaker 3: Probably it's I want to I want to be clear. It's eleven thirty two right now, Oh my god, which is late for the time that we would normally push it to if we all knew we were going to be late.
Speaker 2: Yeah, So he's like, extras, this is so great. We gotta kill him. Yeah, we have to kill him.
Speaker 3: It's just like it's it's really as simple as that.
Speaker 2: At this point, it's time to deactivate him. Yeah, put him in a vat of acid.
Speaker 3: We should have left him in Costa Rica realistically, but we were just like we were just like, let's let's make it. Let's let's try and rebuild him. Yeah, you know, even though it was you know, Lily called us, like I said, ecstatic that he was gone finally. Yeah, but yeah, we just we were like we for some reason we were like, yeah, but fuck you, Lily, We're gonna we're gonna bring him back, make him out of polyurethane and lead, you know, the finest things.
Speaker 2: My bad pulling up right now. He can't even like notify us correctly.
Speaker 4: Right now.
Speaker 2: Sorry, a little off schedule.
Speaker 4: A little.
Speaker 3: Where you have to build a fucking bed at fucking eight am or something. Yeah, this guy whatever, Yeah, he'll walk in here and it'll be funny.
Speaker 2: How long have we been recording?
Speaker 3: Twenty three?
Speaker 2: Twenty three minutes? We started like as we were waiting, Yeah, this is good, this is good.
Speaker 4: This guy this reminds me of a.
Speaker 2: Pot agreed pot agree, that's the one that Yeah, there's a that's I know that one and like two others. I literally only know blue eyes white. We would always say that yeah, but blue as white Dragon, you know the I know Zodia and that's it. I didn't know that the Dark Magician.
Speaker 3: Oh, dark Magician.
Speaker 2: I remember that he was a little fucker.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I always imagine him as just a black David Blaine. Hell yeah, dude, yeah, classic David, classic, based some magic. What does David Blaine sound like?
Speaker 4: Like this?
Speaker 3: Really?
Speaker 2: Like really it's the most monotone shit. There was a time where Chris because Chris Angel, became obsessed with David Blaine, because he was because Chris Angels actually before David Blaine. And then uh but then obviously David Blaine's extreme stunts blew up.
Speaker 3: Yeah, like so Chris Angel, I would have absolutely thought the opposite. I would have absolutely thought that David Blaine came first and Chris Angel was just a complete rip off.
Speaker 2: So like, well, Chris Angel technically started trying to because essentially he didn't get the accolades that he felt he deserved because Chris Angel did not blow up right away. Right, So David Blaine was doing some real extreme shit and and Chris Angel was just doing whatever. Chris Angel finally got a show mind free, got a certain point, and that's when he started like doing you know, all the movie magic type shit, levitating over the luxore or whatever the fuck he's doing. But then that was my original channel name. Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I remember.
Speaker 2: Seeing that thing.
Speaker 3: I was like, what the hell is this because I was just like I made so many youtubeccounts back because I had I didn't value them at all. It was just like, uh, it was like Reddit accounts or something like I forgot my password, I'll just make another one, yeah, And so like I would just like put my initials at the end of whatever I was watching at the time of the time. I think I had like a I think I had like a There was definitely a Seinfeld CM. There was definitely like a Scrubs CM or something nice. Yeah, in no sense, I don't know why. I was just like I don't feel like thinking. And then I made I started making stuff and I was like, oh shit, I guess yeah. Sucks. It's a terrible name and still there, right, I think it still redirects. Yeah, but like I think you can you can rename your channel now so you can do like the YouTube dot YouTube dot com slash c slash Chris Reagan. Yeah, but if you do YouTube dot com slash mindfrea cm it'll it'll go to my thing. Hell yeah, dude, Yeah, it's fucking stupid. Also, yeah, what is his definition of pulling up right now? Definitely not pulling you Like, what the hell does that mean to him?
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 3: Man's pulling out right now like he's leaving.
Speaker 2: Maybe he meant to say that.
Speaker 3: That would be crazy.
Speaker 2: It must be that. That would be.
Speaker 3: Crazy, dog, that would be insane.
Speaker 2: Man. That reminds me for cards. Wow, you have had so many good cards.
Speaker 6: Kingston, so many good U cars name name them black fuck, fat gay?
Speaker 3: Yeah, man, I love those cards.
Speaker 4: Dog pussy.
Speaker 3: That's crazy, man, I didn't know anything about these. Uh that's a lot.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, as you were.
Speaker 3: I can't even ask you anyday because you don't have your mic yet. Anyway, what were you saying or you're naming uyo cards that he would like?
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, you were. You were telling us about you're telling us.
Speaker 3: About dog pussy.
Speaker 2: What was it?
Speaker 3: Fat gay?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Fat gay? And uh uh black funck I think was one? Yeah that was one of them. Yeah. Interesting, fuck yo?
Speaker 4: Interesting?
Speaker 2: Is that even plugged in?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Is it? Let me make sure? Oh yeah, yes, shout all right I'm not checking those out. No, I'm actually gonna amplify him by ten dbs.
Speaker 3: It's completely oviscerate.
Speaker 2: How you doing? What happened? Uh?
Speaker 4: Fucking on vacation mode was like, oh, let there and it's liked No, he was just eleven my apologies.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he's all right, it's not but like whatever we got, we got questions. I guess we didn't really there's nothing really happening, so we didn't really we talked. There was the open a eye stuff, do you have anything? Do you know anything that I heard?
Speaker 4: Anything happened?
Speaker 3: And Stephen Crowd is back. We talked about that a little bit, but yeah, I saw that. Ye.
Speaker 4: Finally, you guys want to talk about the Demon Start movie and how much money that should made because it's fucking crazy. How much did it the most money movies made this year? Yeah, and it's only been out for a month.
Speaker 3: I mean that's a while.
Speaker 2: Well, it still makes me upset.
Speaker 4: September, it's the came I came out this month, yea three weeks ago and it's October now, so yeah, yeah, but yeah, a lot of money made. Also the tariffs that Trump actually put out for foreign movies, which I cannot believe that's a real thing.
Speaker 2: He's just doing whatever.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it just doesn't even make sense.
Speaker 4: Crazy.
Speaker 2: But the tariffs. Finally, I was going to try to support a ban that I've been a fan of since two thousand and four. It's like, oh, they got some new merch they're from Germany. And then, uh, the shipping was fucking more than the shirt.
Speaker 4: Re least of the same thing she was getting. She was getting a fucking some stupid cutesy thing from fucking Europe. And she was like, why does the shipping cost so much? And I was like, because the terrors are ridiculous, right, I couldn't believe it. I was like, ah, sorry, guys, I'm literally not giving you a cent anymore.
Speaker 3: Like sorry, fuck you. You hope you lose everything. I mean, that is so crazy, man.
Speaker 2: Things could be true.
Speaker 3: They see the Xbox stuff too, or where they're like they hiked game the game pass price.
Speaker 2: No, are you serious?
Speaker 3: Guess how much?
Speaker 4: How much?
Speaker 2: By right, guess how much?
Speaker 3: Guess how much a month is?
Speaker 4: How much?
Speaker 3: Is it's thirty thirty now for Basic?
Speaker 2: No? For the Ultimate?
Speaker 4: I Ultimate was already thirty? Was it fifteen?
Speaker 3: It was like, I think twenty one.
Speaker 2: It was probably like in the twenties because the PC only was like, it's like eleven bucks or something.
Speaker 4: I only have PC Ultimate for only the well, no, I think could.
Speaker 2: Be there's PC Ultimate, but then there's like the one that includes your console ship like all them compassing one is like twenty something.
Speaker 3: After after they hiked the price of the machine, and and there's a thousand dollars. There's that thousand dollars. Fucking we read the price of it to lay it live on one of the remote episodes like Audible.
Speaker 2: I've peaked id fucking because he the way he said it, because he fact we found out live right, And he was like, guess how much? And I said, based on his tone, it must must be reasonable. And I was thinking, strategically, Xbox has to make it really low to just get it and maybe maybe even lose some money. And I was thinking five. So I was saying, that's a reasonable I was thinking.
Speaker 4: Is not reasonable. First of all, it's not reasonable.
Speaker 3: Well for tech, and the it is for the price of tech.
Speaker 2: Now, I was hoping it was going to be something substantially lower into like they lose money to get everybody hooked or something to like try to anyway. I said like three hundred or some bullshit, and then he was like one thousand dollars. Fucking I couldn't believe he's gonna buy that. That's not gonna there's the shit version that's what is it?
Speaker 3: Six hundred or six hundred yea.
Speaker 4: And then the thing that's crazy about didn't pass available on the Steam Deck also too straight.
Speaker 3: Up, No, you have to do some crazy workarounds that don't always work okay for that. So but the thing is, it's like, I don't know, man, I would buy a portable Xbox if I could play my three sixty games, if I could play like the Gears, the Original Gears trilogy and all the all the backwards combatible stuff I have, But like, it doesn't do it. It doesn't do that. It just does the stuff that's play anywhere or the stuff that's on game pass already. So I don't need that.
Speaker 2: And at all the people that wanted to do that with portable, they already bought a Steam Deck or they have a fucking switch or something like Xbox is too fucking late.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they're done.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and they've been done for a while.
Speaker 4: They have they've been smoldering since like this consoles came out effective, well not smoldering, but it's been like you know what.
Speaker 3: The metal Activision really did it when they bought Activision.
Speaker 2: They fucked themselves.
Speaker 4: Yeah, they paid with so much money for that.
Speaker 3: Because they paid so much money. And now like before, like Xbox used to be this kind of like secondary, like not even secondary maybe like tertiary, Microsoft didn't care about it. It was like this secondary thing that like Xbox carried, Xbox carred about Xbox, but like Microsoft was like, yeah, you do your own. Yeah, you're making you're making money. Like we make literally all of this in like a second with like Windows and everything else.
Speaker 4: Is that Windows has fallen out of favorite sism too as well. It's still the most.
Speaker 2: Doesn't matter though, because they they already they've already made the money they gets made call duty being like cold, nobody looks cald do it anymore.
Speaker 3: It's like they make a lot of money nobody gives because.
Speaker 4: The thing is that like the OS's are the thing of everybody you have to have though as effectively, yeah, no one has Linux anymore. But the thing they made the most money off from what I always thought was the sweet before because it made because you had to have it from the office. Yeah, for sure, for just like school. But people don't use it anymore. People use Google drivers like that, like you be like use this, they use Google they like use this.
Speaker 2: Do not use get a outlook anymore?
Speaker 4: Like don't people that you do work in business proper they still use it called not office? What is the the spreadsheet version of excel. Excel is like a fucking staple and everything. Unfortunately, Lily has the excels still even though she's like a fucking actual worker, so like that is still like fundamental, but like it's not as pop. Like word is not what it used to be. People don't use office the way it used to be in general, And it's like that's fucking I use word.
Speaker 2: I have it.
Speaker 4: I have it only because Lily's dad works in tech and he gave me a version of the most recent suite. But it's like that's the reason.
Speaker 3: Why I have word. I just like I just have no reason to use it.
Speaker 4: It's no, it's no better than anything else to me. I'm more used to it.
Speaker 3: I would rather like I would rather pay for like Celtics or something or like like the script the script writing stuff for the script formats, but like I don't, I don't Google Drive is or Google driveing to Google Docs is fine, does the same, like it doesn't. It does more or less what I needed to do exactly.
Speaker 4: And it's just straight up free, like as a straight up being a free services and say it is free.
Speaker 2: It's great.
Speaker 4: I mean I feel like they lie about how much space to use the Google Drive sometimes, but no, great, because.
Speaker 3: There's elements that sucks. I'm like, I hate how poorly, like you can't really organize things well on Google Docs and like Google Drive it is.
Speaker 2: That's what's weird about Drive issues.
Speaker 4: And it's like formatting, I say, like just the way it's laid out. It's just like this.
Speaker 3: There's certain days so horribly where I'm like, I can't why can't I The fact that you can't make folders in docs is crazy to me.
Speaker 4: Like why the fuck there? You can't make folds?
Speaker 3: You can make it in Drive, But I don't always have to go to Drive, Like going to Drive to go to docks is like going to It's like going to Yahoo to type in Google you know what I mean? Like why would I do that? So every time I go into my Google Docs, I'm like, it's just it's just everything that I've been working on. It's it's like, give me folders, like let me put this in like the later, you know what I mean? Yeah, but I don't know.
Speaker 4: Man.
Speaker 3: Every when they bought micro, when they bought Activision, suddenly they were like, that's a lot of money.
Speaker 2: What's this? What are you doing here?
Speaker 4: That that was everything, dude. Now we care whenever. Whenever they're allowed to just do what they want, we get the best versus of ship Man. Number one was Star Wars and or Bro and was not supposed to be what it was. It was less to be Academy Award winning.
Speaker 3: But now that yeah, exactly, you gotta you gotta Adam Skywalker. Now that's Spider Verse.
Speaker 4: You got Adam Skywalker.
Speaker 3: That's Spider Verse as well.
Speaker 4: That's what happened the first Spider Verse.
Speaker 3: They were like, nobody's gonna give a shit about a Spider Man animated movie. Do whatever you want, and it was great. And then the.
Speaker 2: Second one, and there were and then the second one was also I think it's better. The second's not as good.
Speaker 4: I disagree. I think it's better. In every way. It's not as concise. Other than that it's at you can.
Speaker 3: Tell that they were like, do more of what you did?
Speaker 4: Yeah, but I think it's a better movie. You don't.
Speaker 3: Actually, no, it's not done, dude.
Speaker 4: That yes it is. It's a chapter. It's a chapter, and I think it's clearly done. Okay, that's what I explained.
Speaker 2: It's not.
Speaker 3: It's not unfinished in the way that like Empire strikes back, it's actively like it it it's different.
Speaker 4: I think it stops on a cliffhanger. But I think that's how.
Speaker 3: Like an egregious cliss that's how books work too. Literally, Okay, cool, I'm not watching a book, but it's a story being told. It's I don't know. I think that argument doesn't make sense. It's like, I get, I give what you mean that the resolution isn't there. We haven't resolved the overarching story of the entire narrative because it's not as concise.
Speaker 4: I agree that.
Speaker 3: I think the only character with an arc and that in that movie is Gwen probably.
Speaker 4: And Miles literally, yes, he is.
Speaker 3: He's literally done with his art. He's about to have an arc.
Speaker 4: He that's he has a mini arc within that whole entire movie where he gets he gained his confidence.
Speaker 3: And we've already conceded that it's a mini arc.
Speaker 4: Well, yeah, because the overarching film is not done. That's not doesn't make sense. In the first movie, he accepted becoming Spider Man, and this one he knows that who he is is the one that can conquer this problem. And now he's on his way to conquer the problem. That's Did you see this?
Speaker 2: It has crowded me, he prodded, live action crowded.
Speaker 4: No, he just like, well, you're a trans person, Like, what are you doing here? You, Steven?
Speaker 2: Is your mind changed?
Speaker 3: Did you know that you're trans?
Speaker 2: You know?
Speaker 4: Like even you justs a woman more than I do.
Speaker 2: I feel like that's what people need to do. Like if they're gonna do, go to those change my mind things like print out those large posters of him like fucking cross dressing like all the time. Just start, like really, put a video rolling you are you are gay? Believe you are actually home? Change my mind. You I have no problem with homosexuality, and you've done infinitely gayer stuff than I've ever done. I'm like, you have dressed in women's clothing multiple times I've seen you kiss a guy named not gay Jared. I've seen that. I've seen it not gay Jared as he probably likely gay due probably extremely gay, and he extremely unnerveed after he got fired from Crowder or whatever then happened. It was under an NDA was saying that crowded would just show us balls to everybody on the work set. I don't have any friends like that that are like whipping bagage.
Speaker 4: I literally was talking to one of my friends. They were like, have you not seen any of your friends dicks? And I was like, no, I don't think I would. I have seen my friends dicks for what for what reason?
Speaker 2: I've seen even but like I don't talk to any of those people.
Speaker 4: Well, and those people were weird back in like when I was like when I was like when I was playing sports in the locker room, you see a penis, but I'm not like actively looking for dick, like, hey, but show me a dick.
Speaker 2: No, there was the difference. There was people. There were some people who were like actively naked, and then there was just people changing. And those people weren't like it's like the old old old people in gyms, they're like just they're naked and they're not. I'm like, dude, will you just get dressed, Like I don't care if you're naked for a few seconds because you're just you took your towel off and then you're putting your underwear on. But these motherfuckers will just take their tall towel off and be I'm like, bro, what are you doing? And there was some people like that, and I unfortunately, I don't know any people. I say unfortunately, like as if I might.
Speaker 4: Have a hard dick in the middle of the gym just standing like right by the door, like right by the door, like like there's no way you can enter the room without.
Speaker 2: If you're security, how do you deal with that because you don't want to like touch that guy you put your keys on it.
Speaker 4: I always think about that.
Speaker 3: I don't know, man, that's yeah. I've been despised with friends and I haven't you know what I mean, Like, don't I don't go out of my way. I feel like you have to go out of your way. You kind of have to like to try to see.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm not.
Speaker 4: The guy that's really weird about male nudity. It's like whatever, it's a penis. I have a penis. That penis is I do.
Speaker 2: I swear to God, I don't think you do swear whatever.
Speaker 3: We we didn't invest in that programmed.
Speaker 4: Think you had one, but I have one.
Speaker 2: I can feel it. I can feel it.
Speaker 3: Phantom the ability to be able to feel it and move it.
Speaker 2: Like we did a good job.
Speaker 4: But I don't know that's whatever. I'm more weird about female unity, honestly, if I'm if I'm being honest, but that's also stupid.
Speaker 3: Female nudity fairly registered to me, is even real nudity? Really?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 4: I just say it does, but it doesn't.
Speaker 3: But you're not really seeing anything ever. You gotta be like up in there to see anything. What do you mean it's aren't real nudity to.
Speaker 4: Me, they're not. They really shouldn't be, but they're like it doesn't register. Well, it's the reaction from other people when tit's are out is what makes me uncomfortable, because like because I'm because unfortunately dudes are weird, So like I'm not gonna freaking out somebody seeing tits, but someone else could go fucking complete and that person's in danger now, And it's like, what are you saying? Because people I feel like people are a lot of people are I don't know, you.
Speaker 3: Mean, like people like cheer or something.
Speaker 2: Yeah, cheer sex nuts.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I feel like because I know that's not what happens.
Speaker 3: People take their top off and cheered, like like people just cheer because it's just like yeah whatever.
Speaker 4: Usually I did not that's what happens. But I just get scared for the wom because I'm like, yo.
Speaker 3: It just depends on you don't know, when you're scared that you understand that, like because you've seen that you're gonna kill her now, because that's what you're trying to do, and it like it like scares you a little bit, and that's within you.
Speaker 4: Yeah, well there's a darkness that doors with all of us that's kind of frightening.
Speaker 2: But I don't know about that one. But I don't have that. Man. Yeah, I saw I saw a crazy chick head banging like uh th up the street from me. I was almost home, and then her tits fell out and she was just like and I was like, oh my god, that's fucking insaid. But like it's one of those things where you're like, oh, I understand she's insane, and so it's not as it's not a nice thing. I wasn't quick enough because I wanted to share it with you guys. You know you don't have to shay that. Well, no, you would have. You would if you saw what I saw, you would have enjoyed it. But like I wouldn't post it. Obviously hits and ship, but I wanted to show my peers when I've experienced wasn't quick And I don't think the guy with the big balls exactly that everything thinks about that.
Speaker 4: Iout that I was really cold sweat his phone in like trying to take a picture that he damages.
Speaker 2: I feel like I need to go to one of those police sketch artists to really describe what I saw, because that's why I'm upset. Like use the AI you could use I guess I can use that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I can do that. And I have not put a AI at all. I have done anything AI worthy at all.
Speaker 3: Okay entirely, I haven't done anything any generative AI.
Speaker 2: I've done some stuff for it for like a bit like uh, for example, like I was whenever I feel like something needs like I want this to look as stupid as possible, then it's like, oh, this is perfect, Like I think the last thumbnail, maybe I was like, oh, I'm gonna, I'm gonna. I was just gonna photoshop a just a bottle of tile on Trump's head. And I was like, wait, no, how would AI do this? And it did it so shady. I was like, this is perfect. It like shoved half of his face like a bottle on half his head. And then the words, some of the words were wrong.
Speaker 3: Like extra.
Speaker 4: I was like, this is beautiful. This is exactly what I needed to bend.
Speaker 2: Yet yeah, code of.
Speaker 3: Honor anyway, the but yeah, so I don't know what we're talking about some gex oh yeah Spider verse. That was big and and now they care and so the next movie. The next movie wasay, that's why I got delayed, and that's why the movie afterwards was just like I felt like it was like over animated to a degree where it's just like okay, like we're clearly they're clearly doubling down on like everything they were doing. It's like fine, it's good, but like I don't think it's a strong of a movie.
Speaker 4: I think I think like if you're going to.
Speaker 3: Think it happens all the time when whenever, like structure.
Speaker 2: Wise, the first one is better structured. I would give that, yeah, because it's a self contained movie.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I agree.
Speaker 3: The Uh yeah, that's pretty much it. I don't think anything else has happened. We can move on to questions.
Speaker 4: I guess something must have happened, not anything.
Speaker 2: I mean, I'm sure there was like a shooting, of.
Speaker 4: Course, but there's something funny happened. I could have some hilarious Yeah. I just said, do you gonya talk about bad Bunny being at the super Bowl?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 3: Because I mean, what what is it a talk about?
Speaker 4: It's pretty cool? We're Puerto Ricans. What do you mean we're supposed to care about that.
Speaker 3: I feel like we've had perto Ricans at the super Bowl.
Speaker 4: Before, not headlining it never really solo headlining it never.
Speaker 2: No.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I guess Jlo was with Shakira, but she's you know, she's j Lo.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but I mean that counts.
Speaker 4: I guess she. Jlo's not there for her Jlo's not famous for her unbelievable musical controversions.
Speaker 3: Is she not?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 2: What's you famous for.
Speaker 3: Being a shit?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 4: Being like a fucking attractive woman effectively.
Speaker 2: Got some good songs? Is that not? Why Bad Bunnies four Waiting for Tonight. Okay, my love don't costa thing? Uh, okay, okay, Genia, Okay, I got, I got, I know, there's one more on the floor. How's that going? Don't know.
Speaker 3: I think it's a real song.
Speaker 4: So I don't know the song. But like I like Jal more than I. I'm from the same place she's from, like quite literally the block, the same part of the Bronx.
Speaker 3: Yeah, here's but here's my thing.
Speaker 2: Even though I even though I don't know very many, I feel like so I know, like say, for example, uh, Shakira, I probably know like two of her songs, but she's way more iconic than Jayla, you know what I'm saying. So, like this is also a bad example.
Speaker 4: I think I think, like I know, I know a decent amount of songs from both of them. But that's simply because of the fact that I, like, my grandma is who she is, you know. So it's like I fucking hear their music all the time, and my my off front hispanic. Also, the reason why.
Speaker 2: Do you remember Shakira being this was she was at the v M as like in the early two thousands when when that that song came out the the the English version whenever wherever, and like she did a crowd surf and I was like, Oh, those lucky motherfuckers. You know, she's always like gyrating her hips and her ass and stuff. He's not moving. I thought were gonna remove her cheeks. Crazy.
Speaker 4: She gets past the front probably god an area that's only.
Speaker 2: People clearly designated.
Speaker 4: Yeah, like she's definitely not going into the deeper women fantasy exact.
Speaker 3: Women are not crowdsurfing with strangers. I feel's smart people.
Speaker 2: Not smart ones. Yeah, that's so dangerous. Don't do that.
Speaker 4: Don't do that.
Speaker 2: Female listeners all, if you're that popular and famous, especially for like gyrating your hips and ship, like, that's no.
Speaker 4: Just never croudsurf. In general. I feel like CrowdSurf probably is like for pharals, like if one pharas there, your it's throw he's grab thro yanching down and then a skeleton's gonna pop it out.
Speaker 2: I would go crowdsurfing if I was like, if I had like a suit there was like cactus textured.
Speaker 4: That's crazy, or you were a minute with a belt of grenades on you and then people.
Speaker 3: Just blathered in grease and.
Speaker 2: Oil see that's fun. That'd be insane because that's just around to everybody is like whoa, whoa, Like I think that's funny, that's fun. It's it's the people that are too heavy that do it, people who dive too hard, like Roger was the name of guy Dave Bloods crowdsurfing. Oh my god, he was saying he was going to CrowdSurf on his last tour date, but then he like canceled his tours. He's dying probably he's actually, dude, he's working out hard. It's crazy, like he's sucking. He's still massive, but he's significantly smaller compared to him. Yeah, I'm pretty sure because they're like, you're gonna die like in a month, and he's he's probably early scene. That would be so if he was, if he was a tea, his parents, if he was a minor, I would what do you think they're dead?
Speaker 3: They're clearly gone.
Speaker 2: They were.
Speaker 3: You don't get to that size at sixteen just with food. If there were three times. Yeah, he actually Like if you look at his parents, he lucked out really like it's like me with height, you know what I mean. Yeah, it's like it's crazy that I'm actually as tall as I am.
Speaker 2: What is the heaviest person alive that has ever happened let's say.
Speaker 3: That has ever happened. Yeah, he's the heaviest person that I like that. That phrasing is perfect, but uh yeah, I don't know that's really it. We can move on to question.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we can do that.
Speaker 4: I'm happy that bad Bunnies come bro. It makes me happy. I don't think I would have chose a Latin American artists my defletch, my immediate reflects, because he's not like he doesn't have English songs. Really yeah, But at the same time, it's like he's like one of the most popular artists every I think it's fine chose him so clearly, you know.
Speaker 3: I think you know what it is for me. I just don't. I've never, truly, never in my life, giving a fuck about the Super Bowl at all, even the halftime shows, like when they had the Kendrick when I was like, I don't care about this at all, even slightly. I mean it was it was good for like a couple of memes. That was fun.
Speaker 2: That was a funny. That was a monumental moment of having a disc track being in the super Bowl like that, like that. Sure, the historical significants it hip hop is pretty that was pretty cool.
Speaker 4: But there's three that are like particularly like the ones you stand on was obviously Michaels. That's probably the best one of all time. Then there's Whitney's, which is unbelievable, and then there is what you call. Then there's probably Kendricks, and there's Janet.
Speaker 2: And j tent for being for being you know, I was thinking so mundane because like, yeah, even at the time I was just when I first saw it, I was like, it was.
Speaker 4: So watching it live and I don't know, I didn't. I didn't. I didn't see it.
Speaker 3: Ask anybody that was watching it live.
Speaker 2: It was so quick you didn't really even notice. You saw the metal thing on her, but like I didn't really notice her nipple because it was so fast when she covered you had to see it in retrospect to really see her like full breast. So like everyone was kind of like, oh, was that supposed to happen? It was weird, and then it got blown into this thing that like didn't act what it wasn't in real time. It was fucking stupid.
Speaker 4: I remember I was watching it life for some reason. I remember why we were watching it, like my uncle was in love of Janitiz or whatever.
Speaker 2: It was just like almost right there.
Speaker 4: I'm right and I'm right next to him trying to watch. It's not paying attention. But I watched it live and I was like, I don't remember. I don't really. I saw. I saw the silver metal lining of the thing come out, and I was like.
Speaker 2: Yo, it looked like a sun, like tribal sun or something.
Speaker 4: I don't like. I don't like, uh some whatever you said that, like.
Speaker 2: Some tribal sun thing.
Speaker 4: But I was like, oh, cool, that looks interesting. And then it cut off and I was like excuse me, and everybody's like you saw her titty? And I was like, did I did it?
Speaker 7: It was?
Speaker 2: It was too quick, man.
Speaker 3: It was over twenty years before the internet, so you could.
Speaker 2: Really, yeah, you could, it wouldn't you had to.
Speaker 3: I mean I guess you had TVO probably you.
Speaker 2: Can look it up now. But and then the footage sucks.
Speaker 3: It's my memory of when TVO appeared and when it actually appeared. It is so fucked m because like I could have sworn, like when I was a kid, it was like two thousand and five or something.
Speaker 2: You know what I mean.
Speaker 3: I have no but it was like ninety nine, two thousand, Okay, that's crazy to me.
Speaker 2: Yeah TiVo remember that before he had the the direct TV had their own version afterwards, but the TV was like the was the standard at first.
Speaker 4: I remember, I remember my grandmother recordings on on TVO and I put dragon Ball over.
Speaker 3: It because that, it is my point, that's that is crazy.
Speaker 2: I would kill you, you stupid kid. You're not even paying for this.
Speaker 3: Taped over our wedding video was fucking one piece.
Speaker 2: It wasn't even a good episode. Better I've done that because after you can you know there was a way to record over official movies. Yeah, yeah, I know. I don't give a fuck about these movies anymore, so I would start like recording over shit. I'm like, god, man should have done that. Yeah, it's over dumb home movie type type stuff.
Speaker 4: And I don't even have those movies. That's crazy.
Speaker 3: I don't have any read I have some somewhere, like my parents have somebody.
Speaker 4: I have like photo albums, like big photo albums, but like I don't even know where. They don't even know if they made it from the Bronx upstate. I missed that stage, and I don't know where the fuck. I'm not a person that I've never been like taking a picture person. I'm more like enjoying the moment. But as I got older, it's it's kind of important to take pictures.
Speaker 2: That was a big picture.
Speaker 4: You forget a lot, Yeah, you forget people's.
Speaker 2: Faking the bitch ass geek squad. A factory reset my computer when it was I had an issues and I'm like hard external heart drives were not popular. A forty gig one was like one hundred bucks or something like that. It was crazy. This was in two thousand and four, so nobody no one had external hard drive yet because floppy disc were still around. Actually that's crazy. And uh, they just deleted my ship because they're like, oh you'r shit's fucked up. And then I was like, why didn't you like warn me? I would have tried to take I had like at least four thousand pictures, like crazy, and like my brain doesn't remember. It only remembers like a handful that we're on the fucking computer.
Speaker 4: Was like, thanks guy, That's why I looked at my phone gall and I see me and little all the pictures we have together that are so cute, and then I looked through mine and it's just like racism, ridiculous pornography, that ridiculous point it's not even like regular, it's not even porn. You beat off to his pointy, like what the who's gonna die first?
Speaker 3: I still think about that fucking little guy, the little guy coming on the crawling on the bed with two women, that ships, that ship. That is one of the craziest.
Speaker 2: Yes, that ear.
Speaker 3: That was one of the first things I think I'd ever seen.
Speaker 4: Oh so you were just blind until blind and maybe a day or two before that.
Speaker 2: That video of the of the.
Speaker 3: The guy who I think is no exaggeration, maybe one foot two.
Speaker 4: I think he's probably two one max. Like that, Like that is that is? That's a high ball?
Speaker 2: Real? Yeah?
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's like that's like I'm six foot.
Speaker 4: Do you think do you think he'd be an asshole if you were very tall?
Speaker 3: What do you mean very tall?
Speaker 4: Yeah, if you were like like you think he'd be an asshole?
Speaker 2: I don't think so, really, yeah, I don't.
Speaker 4: I don't think you'd be. I don't think you'd be. I don't think I know a lot of people that if they were shorter, they wouldn't be as much of a dick as they are.
Speaker 2: Do you think so?
Speaker 4: Yeah? I know quite a few people. There's probably my cousin. If he was sure, he wouldn't be much an asshole he was. He's like six four, what is he like?
Speaker 2: He's somebody who he revels in his in his in his height.
Speaker 4: His hight. But his height definitely is allowed him a lot of benefits. Like he's clearly like the kid that was like, oh you're you're tall. You got some benefits of being tall. That's a lot of people do get like.
Speaker 3: Think I'm probably more chilled. I could probably be more chill honestly.
Speaker 4: Maybe, yeah, because wouldn't have to have the vigor of being small and hurting people your words. You have to you have to like you have to like you know, like I don't got to worry. We're not gonna I'm not gonna be target number one.
Speaker 2: He gotta be like Bagel boss. Remember that guy, Oh I remember that that I was cool man.
Speaker 4: He's dead now, that's the guy that was like he actually died.
Speaker 2: He got a guy he got like he got like yeah, he like he didn't get slapped. Was that what happened to him? I remember he got bullied in Bagel shot, but I don't remember I don't actually die.
Speaker 3: He actually did die. He was actually currently dead as far as I understand.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I remember him being in the hospital, but I don't remember him A way to go. Yeah, yeah, like that's your legacy. Got picked up by a pigeon. I can't name bagel Bagel Boss. Yeah, Bagel Boss.
Speaker 3: Like that's a place, that's it's an actual guy.
Speaker 2: Now did Bagel Boss come? Oh? It was the place called Bagel Boss. Maybe. Uh.
Speaker 3: He had a stroke and was hospitalized in November of twenty nineteen.
Speaker 2: Organ what a very basic name.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's what I remember. Is he dead, Chris Morgan? I guess I actually I remember him. I remember him being dead, but like maybe I'm wrong.
Speaker 2: Maybe he's maybe I imagined. Maybe maybe I wished it so badly.
Speaker 3: I wish.
Speaker 4: I wished death on people more than the most most most human beings.
Speaker 2: But like do you think so?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I actually feel like a lot of people do it.
Speaker 2: I wished yeah, like a spider Man style.
Speaker 4: I have prayed in the church. I pray like I've prayed for people's crazy. I let the Puerto Rican light the white candles on it and prayed for someone's death.
Speaker 3: That's definitely more than most people I've ever done that, because there's definitely people in traving. You were like, I hope that guy does yes, and they really mean it in that situation. Okay, you're right, you'll fade for after like a minute, but like you mean it in that moment.
Speaker 4: You're absolutely right. I have like cut my hands open, wipe blood on a canvas. You have not, and then drip oil on my forehead and wish for death.
Speaker 3: Okay, as it works anyway, we're gonna move on to Actually I think it has literally thinks anyway.
Speaker 2: Oh that's good.
Speaker 3: Welcome to the snark Tank podcast. I guess.
Speaker 4: Uh, the Lord listens, man, the Lord provides, the Lord, the Lord convert, the.
Speaker 3: Lord provides, and the do divides. The uh, I don't know, man, Patroonic concess of snark Tank over there asking us questions thrown off a little bit today.
Speaker 2: But my little Vader shirt, little Halloween Vader shirt, No, I think it sucks. Actually the worst possible response. Yeah, by the way, whatever you think you would ever.
Speaker 4: No, no, no, genocidal mania what do you mean?
Speaker 2: Yeah, so why are you disrespecting a genocidal maniac?
Speaker 4: I like that Madimus America.
Speaker 3: You should go out trick treating as that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, no, it's your shirt. Well, explain how that would work.
Speaker 3: So you'd build a big shirt, big version of that shirt, wear it over that shirt, and then you'd be the shirt, and then people ask you, what are you following you?
Speaker 2: I'm this shirt.
Speaker 3: I'm sure you pull this. You pull your costume up like I'm this shirt, and then that'll be. That'll be you'll get a candy.
Speaker 4: Well, unload the rifle onto my gut. If I do.
Speaker 3: You're too old to trick or treat?
Speaker 4: Yes, when's the last time you did you get treated? I was too old.
Speaker 2: I was not.
Speaker 3: I wasn't in my twenties. I was like, when the fuck did I go?
Speaker 2: I was told the last time? I I think I was. I think I was like twenty.
Speaker 4: One or twenty Jesus, you can get away with it, right if you go with like little kids.
Speaker 3: You go with kids, if you can find some randomtiled and follow him around, maybe come here, Hey kid, here's ten.
Speaker 2: But I got something for you. I got something.
Speaker 3: Come here, follow me now.
Speaker 4: I'm your uncle for competing with you, and it's like a fucking stark white child.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, I mean that's possible.
Speaker 4: Yeah, all my pictures at my house are none of them are black. Well, I have one picture of a black child mouse that's my niece. But like, other than that, they're just my fucking But does it just pay celebrities or pale Lass my fucking pale Lass fucking nephews.
Speaker 3: Anyway, the unfortunate. I think I was maybe honestly, like maybe seventeen. I was like seventeen six, seventeen eighteen, maybe.
Speaker 4: For sure.
Speaker 3: And I think I just didn't have I honestly like I would have. I would have kept going for many years. I just didn't have ideas or people stopped doing it. It was more about like the Halloween party at that point, it was just like, oh, well this is this is better post.
Speaker 4: Post high schools Halloween parties.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm an adult. I can I can just get ten dollars and buy a shitload of candy. You know. That's also the thing too, or like you took a treaty, you would go to get free candy, and I'm not that Like, I'm not that stingy.
Speaker 3: No, maybe I know because you know what I mean, because me and Gabby went in the city and I was Martin McFly and she was eleven. I think from a stranger things.
Speaker 4: Were you guys more or less hanging out throughout the city.
Speaker 3: Yeah, get we were kind of I guess we were just kind of out in the city.
Speaker 4: Trigg Trade in New York City is fucking crazy.
Speaker 3: It is a different I fucking I It's the reason I love Halloween so much. I think it was so crazy over there. You see the crazy, you see real ass cosplay. Like I still will never forget, Like I've told this story on the podcast many times, but I still I want to read. I want to make sure I never forget it. Gabby revers the two because she saw it. It was two am and I was I was staying over in her dorm and I woke up for some reason because I think people were arguing outside, and I looked outside and I was like, oh my god, it's been a while, so for people arguing outside, I love it. So I looked outside and it was a guy on still to dress as a waffle our dealing with a clown outside of a fucking I don't know, like a seven eleven or like a bodega or something, and it was allowed and heated, and I just remember being like, this is such a sight man because he's leaning over he's lurching over him on the stilts.
Speaker 2: It was so crazy hitting them with the hurricane kicks, you know. The Tatsuya somewhere with a still was crazy. Halloween in the city is awesome.
Speaker 4: I went trigger treating from the Bronx once. I was that scary. I was. It was the Bronx because a lot of people.
Speaker 3: Are like, im dress is a criminal. I'm gonna mug you.
Speaker 4: I went from the Bronx to Harlem's Manhattan. I went the Bronx. COLEMs like up and I stopped over by That's all a long walk. I stopped over by House Kitchen. House Kitchen is crazy Halloween because the devil's really out there.
Speaker 3: Well probably probably back then. Now it's probably chill. Yeah, I don't even know if es actually now it might be back to being ship.
Speaker 4: Yeah, because because the economy is falling feverishly impacted.
Speaker 2: We got a Muslim that's gonna be mayor. That's why.
Speaker 4: But what about it, he's not the mayor though, but present.
Speaker 2: Kitchen.
Speaker 3: That's my favorite genre of posts. Whenever I see like this is this is Biden's America or whatever, and it's like literally footage of what's happening currently, you know, under like their administration. It's I love it. It's so crazy.
Speaker 4: You could imagine, imagine, imagine loving a politician so much that they could bust in your face and you would be like, thank you, Like imagine that being like, thank you so much.
Speaker 3: It's creepy, man.
Speaker 4: We're making everything terrible. This is what happens when I don't worship.
Speaker 3: It's what happens when people like It always blows my mind when people like they you know, somebody who's like an atheist at like twenty and then they're like a hardcore Christian now and it's like you you just didn't you never thought at all about anything?
Speaker 2: Yeah, you know what I mean.
Speaker 4: Crowd, He fought the crowd.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you were like a complete follower. And he's like, that's the only people who.
Speaker 4: On one of my closest friends went from being a staunch atheist like worse than Chris.
Speaker 3: Oh wait, worse. I wasn't really that bad.
Speaker 4: You were you were atheists, but you weren't like you weren't like I just didn't really atheists. You weren't like this is also stupid, like an activist.
Speaker 3: No. I just thought it was dumb and I just didn't like to be told what to do. He would he would. He would argue at like at at dinners and stuff.
Speaker 4: Yeah, like we'd all be around, he'd argue dinner. Yeah, him and Jalen. Remember him and Jalen going back and forth all the time, And I'm like, dude, I was more Christian leaning back then, but I was already like, well on my way out of that belief and by that time, I.
Speaker 2: Was like, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 3: It was just annoying because I was like, you know, who cares?
Speaker 2: But like now he is a wild Christian who is a Holocaust denier. Couple too. I couldn't believe, Oh so he's a he's an anti Semitic.
Speaker 4: We were, we were. He got to that part it was sending d to like christ and Jalen. I was like, did you guys see this? And it's just like.
Speaker 2: Page and I'm like, uh, he's cooked.
Speaker 4: No. One's being like hey, brother, keep that in the group chat, don't put that on Instagram, don't do that.
Speaker 3: That's crazy.
Speaker 2: It is weird to see people who were, you know, nontheist and then go full blown into it, especially if they didn't have some sort of like moment that scared them, because I know that happened sometimes.
Speaker 3: Well I'm sure, I'm sure going to military. But the thing is, to me, it's just like you've just really just authentically never thought for a second about any of this. If if that happens to you, because if you've thought about it for any any number of minutes, you know that, yeah, you're going to probably experience something that scares the shit out of you, and you're going to turn to some vague thing to look for a reason to keep going. You're like, you're gonna be aware of that that trap, and so that's that to me, Oh, you just didn't You just never actually like thought.
Speaker 2: Any of this. Yeah. Never. The question is like, why were you an atheist in the first place if you can become a theist after that.
Speaker 3: Because literally, like it makes no sense. It's like becoming a child again. It's like, that's not that's not possible. Really, it should become the only scenario that I can imagine myself turning to religion is with the understanding of like, Okay, well, look things are bad, I'm hopeless, and I understand that this is bullshit, but I am I am witnessing a sense of community here. I am witnessing a sense of all of these people being like a relatively unbothered compared to me because they're not thinking as much about it all the things that I'm thinking about. I envy that, And so you know what, I'm gonna like, maybe just kind of be here, you know, and like just try this, because maybe there's like some psychological benefit to just doing this for at the very least for me. But I feel like at that point, you know what I mean, I'm still not really like it would be it would be an experiment to It's.
Speaker 2: Still kind of like but you would have to trying.
Speaker 3: Yeah, like this this is It's it's the same thing of like what I was talking about the last episode, where I was like, it benefits you in some ways to delude yourself into thinking that things aren't as bad as they actually are, because if if you think things are worse than they are or even as bad as they are, you're more likely to not try to do anything. So it's kind of a similar thing to that. But like I'm telling you right now, the only thing that could convince me is seeing it with my own eyes, and even that to me would be like, oh, I'm I would be more likely to just assume I've gone crazy. That's why I would have to be a bunch of people witnessing something. It's kind of like, yeah, it would have to be God's face coming out of the sky, being like I am God, by the way, what okay.
Speaker 2: I care about you guys, So I'm gonna make that.
Speaker 4: But then that's against the point again, you know then that all of it is no, no, the point that's crazy though, that's the best thing. That's the point of of being a being someone that believes with faith.
Speaker 3: Well that's exactly why it's not real.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's yeah.
Speaker 3: But literally, yes, it's convenient. You would never for anything. It's just like, oh, yeah, I'll give you the money, just have faith that I will.
Speaker 4: You don't ask you about it, And it's like that's not how that things work, and.
Speaker 3: It's not a proof that the money existing.
Speaker 4: Now it's not even like for me, it's just it's simple as you don't like, I don't know, I don't think. I just don't think religion is necessary to be decent. And I think the problem is that so many people have resort, like resigned themselves to like, oh, without God, I cannot do these.
Speaker 3: Things without can do it.
Speaker 4: You can do it without suctions.
Speaker 3: People don't have empathy, which is crazy.
Speaker 4: A lot of people don't. A lot of people, a lot of people don't like you can. I think religion helped me acquire the greater concept of it, but as I got old, I was like, I don't need this to continue to believe it.
Speaker 2: The point is it doesn't need to be religion.
Speaker 4: I understand, but it gives us a lot of people, it gives them that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but it doesn't need to be so.
Speaker 2: Need to stay eradicated and then replace what's something else that's not as fucked up?
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 2: That's the whole thing.
Speaker 3: So the thing I don't know that's the issue though, is that people are so devoted to religion. Now a lot of people don't have that in comparison, and now they've turned to like politicians and shit. I think genuinely I think people have like replaced like, well, now now Charlie Kirk is my god. Yeah, you know, and it's just like, what the well, now you're that's extra stupid, dude.
Speaker 2: I really like, I know, And this is the thing, Like when it came to like the militant atheist and all that stuff, I really think that stuff was important, even though a lot of those people were cringe, because that's the foundation of everything we're dealing with, you know, the dogma that is being now placed onto politicians, when it was just people that were in the religious sector just learning how to accept authority being a doctrine in from your young and not question absolute horseshit. That's the foundation of where they are.
Speaker 4: That's the point of everything. It leads. It leads back to like every aspect of it leads back to like fucking slavery. It's it's all of it is all of that with the bathwater now, which which is the baby?
Speaker 2: And don't worry about it?
Speaker 3: Well baby, what do you mean?
Speaker 4: Oh okay, yeah, But it's like, I don't know, it's all the same shit, It's off all of ole same thing. I I would love to be a Christian. I would love to have the ability to sit down and be like, when bad things happen, there's a good that's gonna come out of it. But at the same time, I get that good out of people. Every time I see a person do something kind, I'm like, oh, well, yeah, there's there's still reason to have faith in us because at least deep down we're still kind of decent, you know, And when you're around children, you realize it's really they are. They're just sort of decent creatures. They're not bad, they're just trying to be here.
Speaker 2: Look people on the like, on default, people are decent because they want to be treated decently. That is so like the idea that you need some sort of structure to be told that. No, it's very simple just by existing. You don't want people to steal your shit. You want to work together to build a society. And that's how things happened before organized religion was a thing. Both people, it's like to co exist together until psychotic, greedy, fucking people started manipulating good people into thinking more like them. And that's what we're dealing with to this day.
Speaker 4: That's the biggest problem is people. People aren't bad. People just think other people are bad. So it's like I gotta fuck you before you fuck me over you. It's literally that it's always they're being told that told, so believing it. Yeah, it's everybody, it's like that. It's it's always the same thing. It's like the five the ten pieces of candy, right, and it's like you get five, they get five, and that's fair. But it's like what if they take six, then I'll have four? So I should take six first, right because they would take it. Yeah, they would take its games there. I think that's was technically called. But it's like they would take it, so like why not?
Speaker 3: Assumption is assumption that bad will happen, and it's not always wrong.
Speaker 4: It's not always that's kind of the problem.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's not.
Speaker 4: Always wrong, but it's it's always wrong because we don't communicate them. That's the problem.
Speaker 2: Don commit trillion set thing? Especially what if I become a trillionaire? What if I become from what if a child does?
Speaker 4: What if I'm what if I'm fatality? Like uh like deception subzero? When I get picked up and someone rips the bottom of me off?
Speaker 3: Yeah, being a person for me has always been like a man a battle that stop, that's not gonna happen, stop, don't.
Speaker 4: I mean, I've been prayed about.
Speaker 3: The aeries real man, Like I think about it a lot, man. I think so often about like why man, why you see Like especially now right where you just see it's so it's it's clear now more than ever before, although it's always been pretty clear. It's just like four K to a K, you know, Yeah, it's just now it's eight k clarity, Like if you were a bastard, you win. Yeah, So like it kind of becomes like this concept. I was like, every time I make a decision where it's like it's it's a moral decison, I always think, like why am I doing that? Like, what is the point of doing that? I don't I don't really am screwing myself over. I don't by doing the good thing. I don't think you have that reaction. I just have the reaction of like, I don't think that I feel that way, but I feel it, and it's like it's frustrating.
Speaker 2: I have that feeling too, But I also it just my subconscious creeps in and says, you know exactly why, because you wouldn't be able to live comfortably doing all the horrible things it takes to to climb to the top, to step on toes, to fuck people over.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but maybe half of it. I just you know what I mean. I wouldn't feel comfortable going one hundred percent of the way for a million, for for like a billion dollars, but maybe fifty percents a way for let me, let me put it this way, for one million.
Speaker 2: I was thinking about this, Kingston. I was thinking about this when you when you you you bought a switch early and then you sold it for more money. I don't even have the capacity to do that, because really no, because that's that's what scalpers do. I think that's a horrible practice. I you know, I'm not horrible. I'm not trying to I'm just saying, no, it wasn't. It wasn't the right the nice thing to do. But it's a nice thing. It's like second worst thing he's ever done.
Speaker 4: Not even switch, it's not even close. That's crazy. That's insane. That's not even like that on the total poll of like bad. That's like, that's like a fucking light green. Well, you're I've gone to like nearly read twice.
Speaker 3: You're the one that got kryst Delian touched with all those kids.
Speaker 2: That's crazy.
Speaker 4: I remember when kid, I remember it was a sort of a kid. So I'm not villainous at that moment. I'm just like Crystal, how's it going. I'm a few friends being.
Speaker 3: A child being a child trafficking, child trafficker.
Speaker 4: But that's not but that's not child trafficking. It's I'm introducing. I thought it was a funny comedy. That's an interesting thing to say. That's as good covert.
Speaker 2: That's like andy.
Speaker 3: So many people be like, I'm just a noticer.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm just asking questions.
Speaker 4: I just noticed, dude, people noticing. People notice a lot. It's a lot of noticing. Yeah, happen to notice a lot of.
Speaker 2: Question what what? What?
Speaker 4: People?
Speaker 1: What?
Speaker 2: People are responsible for this?
Speaker 3: Who knows?
Speaker 2: Crazy? Man? If I saw someone say that in person, I'd be like that great, I heard saw that.
Speaker 4: You saw that in real life.
Speaker 3: I saw that real life at a bar and you stayed you didn't. It wasn't somebody I knew, Like I was like overhearing.
Speaker 2: It was like a conversation between people.
Speaker 3: I knew the person who he was talking to. Yeah, and they were having a conversation and they were talking about like, oh man, it was around the time that like obviously the the what is it. The Gaza stuff was crazy, you know it was, well, yeah, I guess it was starting to ramp even crazier because now Godz has just gone.
Speaker 2: You know, it's really like a forge map now it.
Speaker 4: Looks No, it was like a forge map being made.
Speaker 3: Well that is the implication.
Speaker 4: It's not forged yet. It's forging.
Speaker 3: Anyway, we should get out of questions page on the conversation dark tank over there, ask questions all that crap.
Speaker 4: Who knows is crazy? That's that's a power or full statement it is.
Speaker 3: I couldn't he did that to you pointed like it's just like as if he was like he wanted people to know what he was talking. I think he was kidding, but like it is a crazy fucking I.
Speaker 4: Haven't been around racism like that is you have no not like that.
Speaker 3: It's all over your phone, your phone, is it?
Speaker 4: But I haven't.
Speaker 2: I haven't been around that. I've seen it.
Speaker 3: You know why, because you are that I'm not that kind of racist. You are that racism.
Speaker 2: I'm not.
Speaker 4: I'm not racist anybody. I'm not a publicly racist anyone other than my own group of people.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 3: You publicly is doing a lot of heavy lifting there.
Speaker 4: Yeah, publicly, I'm not I make racist jokes like, not that much anymore. I've gotten kind of soft. Let's move on to question what's happened to me?
Speaker 3: I don't know anyway, We're gonna move on to carpeted carpeted microwave?
Speaker 4: What are you doing?
Speaker 3: What are you doing carpeted microwave? He says, Gluing your asshole shut does not allow you to fart so hard your balls explode.
Speaker 2: Turns out he ran the experiment. Oh he did.
Speaker 3: Well, that's what I'm going to choose to believe.
Speaker 4: Okay, how would that work in the first place?
Speaker 3: What do you if you there's no exit, so it goes out of the balls.
Speaker 4: That's how that works.
Speaker 2: Though, How do you fucking know? You don't know that?
Speaker 3: I'm sure that you How certain are you? Like robot? That's not nearly certain enough?
Speaker 4: That's pretty certain.
Speaker 3: That's not even enough to win an election in some places.
Speaker 2: Looking android just swears he knows everything.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he's connected to I don't know, fucking Jeeves.
Speaker 4: That's what I want to do.
Speaker 3: I want to make an AI that like is that is based on the code base of ask Jeeves. So everything you ask it is completely outdated.
Speaker 2: I love that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, a time capsule.
Speaker 4: Ai, I'd love that they show you the food pyramid, the old one.
Speaker 3: That is so funny that that was real man.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's one of those things where it's like it is unfortunate.
Speaker 2: But like whenever people point to like science as like having flaws or whatever, they always that's a big thing that they point to.
Speaker 3: It's like that wasn't even real, Sien, I know, that's what sort of passed off as real science.
Speaker 4: Yea, Look, they're wrong about everything, and it's like, well, first of.
Speaker 2: All, that's not really even Yeah, even if it was, it's like, dude, the idea of science, it's not that it's always gonna be right. At that time period, they're get.
Speaker 3: Closer to getting it's literally I was like, bro, it's improved.
Speaker 4: That's what the method is for.
Speaker 2: It's so easy to trick people into like not trusting fucking science.
Speaker 4: That's crazy, but that they trust people that have no they trust people who what do you mean.
Speaker 3: You never noticed though?
Speaker 2: Though they trust people like Charlatan's and Grifters only in the medical field and certain stuff like that. But then when it comes to engineering, architecture or anything like that. They're never like, oh, you know that fucking pariah that fucking doesn't know how to build anything I want to see. Like Joe Rogan never invites that fucking guy on that has like different theories about cars or combustible engines.
Speaker 3: No, he's completely satisfied with that.
Speaker 5: You know.
Speaker 2: You're never like, oh, but they're you know, some rogue mechanic that's oh, I know how to build a combustible engine out of wood. You know, I'm like, fucking Joe, Oh that's interesting, let me have no, No, it's it's it's always Vafi build a.
Speaker 4: Robot, little black kid on the little plastline kid on the course. Because because he would never do that, kid probably would have gone there.
Speaker 3: So I just don't think that's real.
Speaker 2: Also, but no, it's it's it's.
Speaker 4: It's very real. It's just that he's it's not new, but he built one. That's what makes it crazy. That kid built his own, which.
Speaker 2: Is not everything I see on the internet. I just assume its fake until I see much heavier proof that it's right. I need people who are that I trust to corroborate it. Yeah, yeah, yeah, but yeah, I mean science experiment completed. You can't fight your balls open shame. That's great.
Speaker 3: Something something gay something something slur rode.
Speaker 4: In sounds like me or Derek Derek the gay verse.
Speaker 3: Either way anyway, good, he says, Hi, they're funny, creative, and Derek that's crazy.
Speaker 2: So me, for no reason? What is it?
Speaker 4: That's just free flowing?
Speaker 2: Not nice?
Speaker 3: You'll just bully us. What's the worst social norm you had? No idea was a faux pas until way too eight for me. I grew up in a heavily Hispanic town. I'm white, Well you can be both, so I constantly heard the soft a being used by people who were not black, So I never associated that word with only black people saying it, Oh geezypical. It wasn't until I moved away to college that my new girlfriend had to explain to me that, no, even the soft a you can't use to refer to your friends. But I tried to convince her otherwise, that's it's culture.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 3: It's like that makes perfect. I heard it a lot. It depends on I never really liked saying it though, Like I just wasn't.
Speaker 4: I find it fine if you are a Caribbean Hispanic person, I don't might do say nigga if you are Southwestern, I don't.
Speaker 2: I don't have a.
Speaker 4: Problem with it immediately.
Speaker 3: I don't Southwestern.
Speaker 4: What do you mean like Mexican Costa Rican So Coast Vegans. Maybe not so much because like it's a lot of black people there, Like it's fucking weird. But it depends on what side of your arm.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Coanos didn't do it that often in my area, I know, but you know who did it way more? It was it was Samoans or like Polynesians, So there's like a big like in actually Hawaiian Gardens and Long Beach, there's actually a lot of crips, especially Polynesian ones, And sometimes they would say it more than just brothers, And I'm like, are you okay? You know, they're giant human beings, so it's not like you want to fuck with them anyway. You're weird because of Samoans.
Speaker 4: I know, we're like very very like integrated with blackness in general, like with black like the fucking the USO Brothers, right like those Yeah, they look like niggas, like they look like black people. Like there's a there's a there's a wrestling dynasty that comes from I.
Speaker 3: Think he said, the Russo brothers.
Speaker 4: Oh, no, directors of the fucking uh fucking the fucking the Avengers, the Captain American lady.
Speaker 2: Let's go. He's like, it's like they don't look slightly.
Speaker 4: That's great, but I don't know. For me, it's like, I look, man, I don't. I think the words ultimately a word at the same time. But you gotta you gotta know who you're reading.
Speaker 2: Rule.
Speaker 4: Well, he's not asking you that, asking about Oriental. I said oriental a lot growing up because I thought it was proper and it wasn't. It wasn't at all, I said oriented. I thought it was respectful.
Speaker 2: It's just not for it's it's not the most disrespectful thing you can do because it is a just like oh these things like a like a rug, an oriental rug. It is like it is not supposed to be for people. That's the biggest problem.
Speaker 4: I would call my friend orient this is my orient Yeah.
Speaker 2: That's me.
Speaker 3: I'm like, why would you do that?
Speaker 2: Because like, did you mind? Did you want people be like, oh you African American?
Speaker 4: I thought it was was respectful.
Speaker 2: What do you call like? You don't call anyone Mexican American. You don call anyone Asian American. You don't do it. Like why I understand why they do it.
Speaker 4: Was people will be younger. You don't know what fucking country were from, I was said when I was younger. When I was younger, I would say that. I thought it was respectful. I just thought it was respectful. I thought I was like, Okay, I set of calling somebody Asian. This is the most respectful version of this. ID to call someone.
Speaker 3: Referred to a person as oriental. Maybe music I've referred to as like oriental music.
Speaker 2: My friends like, hey, I'm from I'm actually from Cambodia, and I was like, all right, Chinese, you know, and then like it worked out.
Speaker 3: The biggest one for me was like shoes in the house, Well that was the biggest one for me. What really that that was like a faux pod, like not take your shoes off because my parents just like they cleaned so regularly that I think, honestly, like it was never a thing that you had to take your shoes off when you went to my house. And I think in retrospect, it was because they cleaned so regularly that like if the time came to clean again and nothing was dirty. It was infuriating to them because it would be it would feel like a waste of effort. So they just they just care.
Speaker 4: I can't, I can't walk around house with my shoes on.
Speaker 3: They would have twice a week they would just like deep clean.
Speaker 4: It was Wednesdays, crazy, twice a week.
Speaker 3: It was Wednesdays and Saturdays.
Speaker 4: I remember I cleaned a pretty single day. I don't clean my house every single day, to the point that if I don't get a chance to clean house, I get stressed out right trauma.
Speaker 3: But because you do that, are you do you care about shoes at all?
Speaker 4: I I'd assume people would take off their shoes, so I don't even make a mention of it. Like people gonna take off the shoes obviously, so that's a fine thing. But because I clean every day, like Lily cares a lot about shoes in the house, I don't. But also most people would take off their shoes when they come into the house.
Speaker 2: Yeah, to me, it's it. Do you have carpet or not? If you have just vinyl, okay, it can be easily excused because it's a very easy clean up. Carpet you're just you're gonna have to get it fucking cleaned. Yeah, you don't off the dirt.
Speaker 3: Yeah, carpet is different like hardwood floors to me is like whatever, I just like sweep and it's obviously if it's rains or something, it's just like you're not gonna track rain all over a fucking I've seen people do that, which is like that's just even even beyond a social full pod, that's just crazy because like it's that's immediately filthy.
Speaker 4: But yeah, if I like, if I wake up and I don't make my bed, I get stressed out if I fucking if I don't. What was worse when I was in New York, Oh my god, When I live in New York City, sure, I think I live with people that have had OCD.
Speaker 2: Yeah that's the thing.
Speaker 4: Did you did you adopt it? I think I just have trauma because of the people that had it around me. Now I just get nervous because of it.
Speaker 2: I think you have something.
Speaker 4: I have something for sure.
Speaker 2: For sure, I'm gonna look into the coding.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah we should, but like I know, like if I don't, we should also hire somebody to do it who understands what that even means, right, because I've just been.
Speaker 4: But yeah, it's fucking crazy. Like my grandmother if I didn't, if I didn't make my bed, she would be like, you cannot go outside, and like you can't you can't go to batl of practice. And I'm like, are you serious?
Speaker 2: That's crazy, that's like military shit.
Speaker 4: It's really bad.
Speaker 2: I like I didn't.
Speaker 4: I can't sleep in a living room now, like I can't sleep my like my living room my house in New York. That living room area was just for people that would come over and interact. I couldn't sleep there. So now I can't sleep in my couch a.
Speaker 3: Mouse and you never you never, like I seen you fall asleep on that cat.
Speaker 4: I fall asleep, but I can't, like I've told them I've fallen asleep before when I sleep happy was a problem. But I can't like take a restless sleep there, like I'll wake up stressed out.
Speaker 2: Yeah that's it. You should probably you should probably get that worked out.
Speaker 4: It's fucking bad. It's just a trauma response. Actually, it's like, oh, well, here we go. I'm just I'm not allowed to do this.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's cool about your trauma. Riley delete wrote in he says, hey.
Speaker 4: Get him back, Noorry, get him back. Chris way too hard splash oops.
Speaker 3: Because hey, Chris, Derek and kingson. One of the worst Halloween costumes you can think of? What are the worst ones you've seen? Happy Spooky season, Riley, It is October. It is the sexy cat Man.
Speaker 4: That one is so fucking played out.
Speaker 3: It is boring as fuck.
Speaker 4: Unless you're showing pussy lips. The cat has played out. That's crazy.
Speaker 2: I mean it would go with the costume technically.
Speaker 4: Exactly if you showing lips. If you're showing pussy lips and volva, I'm down.
Speaker 3: But if not, it's pretty boring. This this sexy everything and everything is kind of like I don't mind it if it if it is actually but like for the most time, most of the part, it's not really sexy anything. It's just kind of like boiler plate, you know, very generic.
Speaker 4: It's like almost want to wear something very tight in leather, and it's.
Speaker 2: Like that's a lot of people doing it. Just don't Yeah, I don't put it off.
Speaker 4: Show me your fucking clitterists, show me alis dude.
Speaker 2: You put a magnifying glass above it, so I can see it better.
Speaker 4: I want to see it jump and twitch.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Okay, I'm done with the half measures, bro, I'm not a half measure feller.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I can see it clear that you're not. Yeah, I don't know. I don't actually have any examples of like crazy costumes or whatever.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I feel like I know what the big one is going to be this year. Oh yeah, you know, you know the big one.
Speaker 2: You know, I thought about it.
Speaker 3: I felt like I was like, you know, and I'll give it some time about it.
Speaker 2: I absolutely because it's so easy.
Speaker 8: It is.
Speaker 3: It's like it's just a freedom shirt, a freedom shirt, a squib that is microphone like it's it's.
Speaker 2: Clearly that is so distanct. You don't for me. Here's the thing.
Speaker 3: You understand that that's going to happen, right, I'm going to laugh at it. There are going to be there's and there's gonna be good ones.
Speaker 2: And you know, you know how we know for sure people did it to a person that was universally loved in Steve Irwin.
Speaker 3: Right exactly he was, and that was like at the time they live that whole picture of Bill Maher and in the you know, people love that guy. And they still make fun of you that like yeah, but well, I I mean I like Steve Irwin too, but like that's a good costume.
Speaker 4: It could be funny.
Speaker 3: But like it's like the priest with like the fake kid on the waist. It's like there's like offensive costumes I think are good.
Speaker 2: That ship's great, but also it's crazy crazy, just it just its only crazy to me because it's like nothing has been done about that issue. That's the only thing.
Speaker 4: It's like, Oh, it was worse before. Motherfucker's just juggling the kids around. It was worse before, Derek, it's gotten better.
Speaker 2: I don't agree with that at all, because dude, pre the just like that was way worse.
Speaker 4: It has gotten better, dude, only only it only happens like way too much.
Speaker 2: Now they're infinitely.
Speaker 4: They're shuffled around less when they get caught. I guess I don't fucking yeah, I don't.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 4: You listen to Kid in America, go to Costa Rica, mess four kids, They're not gonna fucking they don't got communication that fast over there.
Speaker 3: I think, uh, I saw one and someone goes to Kobe crash. Once we had like a fake helicopter like a really poorly made like a borderline polygonal helicopter around him, and they just like pictures of people in in the windows. Wow, that's crazy, which is crazy. And then I guess shirt was like fire but like it's crazy. It was a crazy like that's that's probably the most crazy one that I've seen in person. Yeah, because that was like on a Halloween party in like twenty eighteen.
Speaker 4: I've seen some pretty wild When did that happen?
Speaker 3: No, it could have been twenty eighteen.
Speaker 4: No, it was twenty eighteen when he was wait Kobe, Yeah, twenty twenty. He kicked off eary January.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he kicked off the beginning of the end because we were Kobe died and everything. I think the pandemic would have not happened. That was the catalysts.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it would have got his bag because I would a guy that sat in the center to be able to spider so vividly.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Kobe was in the helicopter with scientists who were transporting the virus. Yeah, to be disposed of thrown into a volcano. But it crashed, got all over the mountain, got into some animals, and that's why we have COVID that's why we have COVID. That's the prevailing theory.
Speaker 4: The animals taking to Wuhan, Wuhan, the animal out, Yeah, that's why.
Speaker 3: That is also the thing that I forgot to mention as well. The animals snuck aboard a flight to Wuhan, cough and coughed in a lab and then everybody got sick.
Speaker 2: It's Kobe's fault. It is Kobe's fault.
Speaker 3: Unfortunately, it's unfortunately.
Speaker 2: You know, I love that guy, but he he ruined us.
Speaker 3: He ruined the world.
Speaker 2: You know, Kobe killed more people than the vaccine.
Speaker 4: What what ising I'm wondering what costume. I think I've seen the best one though, Kobe, some really good dark killed killed me.
Speaker 2: You've killed me. You killed us all, Kobe, haven't. We just made it major breakthrough that Kobe Bean Bryant was responsibly for the vaccines.
Speaker 4: Koby b b b b b b b b b Boby.
Speaker 2: Kobe Basketball Bryant the third or something. So there's a war in Portland, Oregon. It's ravaging the world. It's so scary. We're going to send in the National Guard. We're going to seal Team six.
Speaker 4: Just trying to creep over here. That's like all he's doing. He's trying to creep over here.
Speaker 3: We're going to send in.
Speaker 9: The power Rangers and the dragons from Dragontails. Elon invented a dragon yesterday. It was a Tesla dragon.
Speaker 2: It's crazy, Tesla dragon.
Speaker 3: We're gonna send in our strongest men and women, just kidding, just the men.
Speaker 2: Women don't belong anywhere. We're going to send in the gremlins, thelins.
Speaker 3: To take care of the gay Antifa people burning down Portland right now.
Speaker 2: It's all on fire. It's all on fire. Look outside, it's If you see a fire, that's Portland. It's a little piece of Portland teleporting at you. If you look outside fires Portland, no matter where you are.
Speaker 3: No matter where you are, if you're in Russia and you see fire, that's Portland.
Speaker 2: Fucking motherfucker. Loose out the window and see the fucking a drum on fire with the bums like warming themselves, like, oh my god, Portland. He's actually sending the fucking military into Portland. Well I can, but you know what I mean it is to the spirit of what that's it means is you know, did you ever think he.
Speaker 4: Was allowed to do that is like he's gonna probably do it over and he's just trying to get to California now, so it's like, well.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, I mean he already tested it a little bit in California. Yeah it did work, but like it's it's so the thing that is this, The only thing that's crazy to me is how many people it includes myself, are kind of like down playing still what's happening in a meaning, because this could be like the like the beginning of something of an actual like oh, they're just gonna start not only arresting but just killing people, especially with the new It could be it just really depends on what he feels like doing because he can get away with anything. Yeah, but at least you're not gonna have fat soldiers thank god. You see that. Yeah, I saw all the highlights from that fucking shit, dude, but.
Speaker 3: Is it he's making it so like, uh, he's doing like the I don't even remember what the fuck he was, just like they're talking about like no more fat people the military zone more d I which I mean, whatever, that's fine. It's weird that that's even to me.
Speaker 2: It's like it doesn't matter because everything is fucking well, you guns and fucking drones and ship that's why, like women are fine. Do you think about historically some women that were fucking sniping the ship out of Nazi It's.
Speaker 3: Just like we use guns anyway, Like even if it's it's so retarded, it's so stupid.
Speaker 2: No, they need to be jacked because they're gay, so like they want sexy men, they want sexy hot man.
Speaker 4: The idea of the male gaze was the female games, women being like that guy's attracted, but it's what I think of the most attractive thing. And it's like that, yeah, but isn't he jackted awesome? And it's like, yeah, it was what we project on what attractive men is.
Speaker 3: It's like, I'm trying to do the physical fitness thing for kids now that what is it? The presidential fitness exam right back, because.
Speaker 2: Because I like the idea that the current administration was like.
Speaker 9: There's nothing to see in the Epstein files, there's no pedophiles. But I do want to say, your kids are getting a little out of shape no reason, but I think we should get your kids better, in better shape.
Speaker 2: For no reason. I think they should look really good. I think they should look really they should look better than they do.
Speaker 4: It's getting kind of unsightly by what you call it from I think you should leave the buff baby, fucking paeant, just fucking crazy.
Speaker 2: Oh I did see that that clip that you shared, Chris where he sounded like fucking dude? Did you see that Clinton Trump sounds exactly like Ted Cruz thing. Look, he must have misspoked.
Speaker 3: He definitely misspoke.
Speaker 2: That is funny. I'll play both of those clips.
Speaker 3: I'll play both of those.
Speaker 2: I know I was like that, and he said it so clearly. It was hilarious.
Speaker 3: It's like it's with such conviction too, Like I'm sure he'll like Freudian slip.
Speaker 4: Maybe absolutely.
Speaker 3: This is Trump, and I swear to you, dude, listen to pedoph.
Speaker 2: Listen, listen, listen, listen, listen to this.
Speaker 4: I hope you will agree. If anybody disagrees, could I please have your hand?
Speaker 10: Who disappears is no good?
Speaker 1: Just raise your hand. I don't see.
Speaker 2: Why does he sound like that? I think he's literally dying. That is literally Zach exact impression of Zach. And he's talking about I had the perfect Trump impression before we even realize how perfect it was. You here this dude is like, yeah, he's absolutely seen that. I'm sure.
Speaker 3: I'm sure it's the only thing he's seen in the last like twenty did he actually because and the tech crews thing for for anybody who didn't All right, right right.
Speaker 10: Senator Booker also said we should have bipartisan agreement. I think that's a great idea. We should have bipartisan agreement. How about we all come together and say let's stop murders. How about we all come together and say let's stop rape. How about we all come together and say let's stop attacking pedophiles.
Speaker 2: I heard the whole is worse.
Speaker 4: He correct himself or did he not realize that he's he left fight afterwards, you said, and he like like left.
Speaker 3: I have to see it.
Speaker 4: I have the video of it. I'm gonna I'm gonna play he misspoke.
Speaker 2: But but clearly like with such conviction Freudian slip.
Speaker 3: It's so funny, it's so funny, like you can't it's so good, Like what do you meet? Like if Biden said this first of all, it would be.
Speaker 4: Like shoulders.
Speaker 3: And that's a guy who's not only miss speaking, he's misthinking because he's gone, he's miss so like there's even there's even less of an excuse for Ted crew.
Speaker 2: Head cruise Texas stop such a joke. I know, it's freezing over literally like hell and kids got washed away after they were cutting some funds that would have that literally help. That's what happened. Remember when the food happened. All those Christian people at the camp, they got like drowning one hundred kids or whatever.
Speaker 4: They literally just probably like a few months prior, cut the funds that would have made that less bad.
Speaker 3: It's like like it's it's it's like telling me none of those Christians learned how to part water. That's crazy because it's like the first thing you learned was neither Jewish man that did it.
Speaker 2: Oh, it's right, only Judy, only only Druids can do it.
Speaker 4: Jewish Jewids is crazy.
Speaker 2: This was a Jewid.
Speaker 4: I guess Jewish wizard clearly walk on water as a Druid spell. Water walk is a dwid spell.
Speaker 2: That's crazy. That's sick.
Speaker 4: Also, it's so it's conjure money.
Speaker 2: Stop.
Speaker 4: Duplicate coin isn't crazy? How like God, I wish I had that I was looking at him. I was actually I was actually looking through I was like why. I was like, why do you, like, why do people really hate Jewish? Like like, what is the real cause of the bullshit? And it's the funniest thing. I was like. I was like maybe like three hours of reading, and it quite simply boils down to Christians in a Bible. If you follow the Bible, actually you cannot charge interest on things. That is how it works. A man cannot charge interest. So what happens is that Christians were not utilizing the banking system that was provided to them at the time. But Jewish people were like, this is obviously a good investment for us to be able to utilize this. Obviously we're duh, what's better than being involved directly with money?
Speaker 2: You know?
Speaker 4: Like what clearly it's a smart, smart decision. So what happens is because of the fact that Jews people was so heavily involved with the money of the bankings, everybody was like, oh, fuck these guys because Christians just couldn't do it because they're following their religion. Well, you know, it's such an insane like.
Speaker 2: Do you know what family revolutionized banking?
Speaker 4: I don't know exactly.
Speaker 2: This is the thing where this is where all the modern day hatred comes from, because of course there's still stuff, but like modern day of the Rothschild.
Speaker 3: Family, Fresh Prince family, Banks.
Speaker 2: Carlton Yeah, Carlton Banks exactly.
Speaker 4: I know the Rothschilds are.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's just like, but that's where most of that stuff stems from. The Rothschild there's so much conspiracy theory ship surrounding them. And the funny thing is I listened to an audio book about about them, like a newer one, and the thought was so funny. The guy that wrote his name is Mark Rothschild, and I'm just like, okay, so you're making it so no conspiracy theorists will ever.
Speaker 3: Read this because it's it's he's one of them.
Speaker 2: And then he puts in the book he's like, I'm not related, it doesn't matter matter.
Speaker 4: Looking at history, how how stupid history hasn't been consistently is really interesting. It's like open up book and look at things.
Speaker 2: Listen.
Speaker 4: You can find like you can just find because banking is fucking it sucks.
Speaker 2: It just happened to be these people happened to master it. What do you mean these people you know exactly.
Speaker 4: The Jewish people. Yeah, the Jewish people.
Speaker 3: Is that we're talking about.
Speaker 2: Yes, we're not still talking Carlton Banks. Is that?
Speaker 1: Is that?
Speaker 2: What are we're still talking about? In the spiders?
Speaker 4: Oh he has dementia?
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, postmnia into the family matters. That was a sick one to the family matters. They're all moving on like this, like.
Speaker 4: Two frames.
Speaker 3: So stupid anyway, It's it's hilarious.
Speaker 4: It's like it all trails right back to that. And I'm like, well, the Christians are dumb well involved in banks. It's come on their side at this moment, in this moment, yeah, most of the time. Other side, I think, okay, most of the time.
Speaker 11: Yeah, Jews control the world. Control is the Jews controlling the all the mun.
Speaker 2: Fridays on ABC. Fridays on ABC.
Speaker 4: Seriously, I.
Speaker 2: Like what I what is it called? Uh uh matters?
Speaker 4: What the fun did you just say? What did you say?
Speaker 3: Doesn't mean like white or something?
Speaker 2: I don't actually I really don't remember. Yeah, doesn't it mean like I I literally don't remember.
Speaker 4: I don't know a single stupid whatever happened to the discount that you promised?
Speaker 2: That's the lyric.
Speaker 4: That's not okay, that's not okay, that's not okay. Guys, guys, our Jewish population. No, I look, look, look I got I gotta actively stand against that. That shi it is wild.
Speaker 2: That was pretty good.
Speaker 4: It's funny.
Speaker 2: But also we're joking around. We don't hate us. It's just so that's just so funny. You know what that means? Look, man, it just means peoples.
Speaker 3: That was great. Goham matters.
Speaker 2: It means nations or people's. That fell out of me way too easily. Yeah, I was there. In modern day term, it going just means like a non Jewish person.
Speaker 3: So yeah, this worried perfect that was.
Speaker 2: That was That was hard. That that was that went hard.
Speaker 3: That really hurts. I love it just thinking that whimsical as music, so it's so comforting. There's like this deeply sinister overtone.
Speaker 2: I really like that Snart tank guys.
Speaker 3: My name is Nicholas, and.
Speaker 2: I really like the like what they're saying.
Speaker 4: Really, he's one of the good ones.
Speaker 2: He's one of the goods. I'm gonna get him on my show.
Speaker 3: Actually Mexican and Bob's I mean he's like like one tenth Mexico.
Speaker 4: He's like he's half Mexican.
Speaker 2: No, he's like grandfather's Mexican. Sure.
Speaker 3: I saw a clip of him saying like that, like he's mainly German and Italian, all those things I wonder, but like, I think his grandfather is.
Speaker 2: I mean, he might be lying. He could be lying because he thinks he's impure, but I feel like he would just lie the entire time, you know what I mean, like people, sorry to cut you off. He doesn't look Mexican either, To be fair, he does. He looks fairly.
Speaker 4: Yeah. That's the thing.
Speaker 2: Like girl who said she was Mexican.
Speaker 4: Two and is like no, oh yeah, but like, yeah, it depends.
Speaker 2: There's people that know his family that have made tik talks about him. I don't remember all that was entailed, but there's like a lot of interesting stuff about who he is, how psychotic he is compared to the rest of his family and ship. I guess his mom's a teacher, and uh it was. It was really interesting, people just being like, oh, yeah, let me tell you how this guy became this guy, and it's like, oh, it's all the beats that you that you would assume there's fucking losers. It's just losers that got made fun of. He shot his pants one time in school, you know, it's it's just happens. It's literally the beats that turns you into a fucking villain in every trope, fucking movie.
Speaker 4: Of course. Man, let's job.
Speaker 2: Let's read the names. Man showed up late.
Speaker 3: We need more questions.
Speaker 4: Let's get out of here.
Speaker 3: Man, that was that was a wild skit.
Speaker 2: Are two more questions?
Speaker 3: Yeah, and then we'll do yeah, you.
Speaker 2: Know, take stuff.
Speaker 3: Tayla Kayla Rivera is dead and Ronnie baby Daddy wrote in I don't even who that is.
Speaker 4: That's all the time A girl from my school.
Speaker 2: That was a bit.
Speaker 3: All right, damn, keep cut.
Speaker 2: That's insane. I love that. I love deep. Did I talk to you about the David thing? Can we talk about the David thing? That?
Speaker 11: Oh?
Speaker 3: Right, nuts, it's been apparently what I think I remember seeing that.
Speaker 2: The fucking an update.
Speaker 3: I think.
Speaker 2: So I don't I don't believe it. I know, I mean, I I can't say you're not doing a bit.
Speaker 3: I'm not doing a bit.
Speaker 4: But like, if he's innocent, that's crazy.
Speaker 3: But it's like, I don't think he let me say this, he's innocent.
Speaker 2: The way that you have a I have a theory that because obviously people were making a lot of money off of him.
Speaker 3: It could be.
Speaker 2: I wouldn't I wouldn't be surprised if either one of his homies or somebody on his team concocted something to make her disappear, because eventually this was going to catch with him because he was not smart about it at all. He was open.
Speaker 4: He's streaming with that girl. He's just too close to that problem. That's why I'm it's a comfortable close to that problem. Yeah, isn't a drinking with the underage kids. You're just too close to that problem.
Speaker 3: Ye, you are said, I can't if you can't find any information anymore. It's like Drake tod et you right, Like I just saw something he said, David seeking asylum in Russia. I'm just like, that's made out.
Speaker 2: Real welcome too.
Speaker 4: You're not gonna stab anybody on the train, right.
Speaker 2: That's exactly Maybe. I don't know. I'll think about it.
Speaker 3: And those are not anti symthic sitcoms.
Speaker 4: There's a lot of the only one of them.
Speaker 3: But we eded the look, all right, she says. I expect Sweeney might have giggled at my name, you know, not a giggle necessarily, but you acknowledge it anyway, He says, I'm you all's age, and I don't see my friends that much because of work and I have kids. Now you'll have this issue too. If so, how do you go about it? I miss socializing with them. I see my friends all the time, so but we also work.
Speaker 4: You know, I see most of my friends a lot. I haven't seen Jayleen a little bit of time and Paul. Yeah, but I see most of my friends pretty often. But also I could always be like, give a hit. Unfortunately, life starts taking you tholder you get. The more it gets like problematic, like seeing your friends because now that I'm like, I've become very active in their lives with my nephews. Unfortunately, that's like where a lot of my time gets absorbed because it's like I'm watching them or I'm going over to the house and helping out with the mother and stuff like that.
Speaker 2: So it's a lot of work, a lot of work.
Speaker 4: But yeah, I assume if it's really often, I might just hit up like my friends like, hey, I'm going over to playing magic. They'll be like, yes, you're through, just go play magic.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Yeah, I see some of my friends now we're we're actually as an excuse to like hang out on Sundays, we started a podcast. I haven't uploaded anything, but like we just started recording down. Yeah, we're just talking. We're hanging out talking shit, and I'll like eventually I'll probably start slapping them on my main channel just for just for fun. I'm not expecting anything of it, but uh, it's a it's a name that we we used to have like two groups in high school that would hang out all the time, and sometimes we'd hang out on Fridays or Saturdays, just depending on who it was. And I would hang out a lot on Fridays, and the people on Saturday call themselves the Saturday Night Boys. They're like, oh, the SMB, and I'm like, that's fucking gay freaks. And then the fright. No, it was the Freaking Awesome Guys f a f AG. So it was like they're like, you guys are freaking awesome guys, and I was like, that's funny. And then all these years later, like, hey, which podcasts and freaking awesome guys? The idea that you guys would.
Speaker 4: Have it be freaking awesome guys but use such lame fucking words to get there is what bothers me the most.
Speaker 2: That's what it's all about.
Speaker 4: It bothers me, So I just like they won't get it. We're trying to be innocent on the dail guys, man, f a G baby. Also, my girlfriend's like technically my best friend, so like hang out with her a lot because yeah, in two days she's funny.
Speaker 3: A lot of it, A lot of it is now like it's it's planned now, you know what I mean. It used to be more spontaneous. It just be like, hey, I'm here, I'm coming over.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 3: Now it's more like and we're you doing Thursday. Now it's like, okay, yeah I got Thursday free. People get busy. Man, I don't know you living.
Speaker 2: You have kids though, luckily so yeah, no kids yet ever, Yeah, I don't know. I'm probably gonna have kids right Maybe we'll see. I don't know, man, we'll see. Like if I go, it's looking like a no for me. Go if I moved a Europe, that's a mistake. Free fucking healthcare like id no hospital bills? Like okay, Well, if say, if I accidentally got Jojo pregnant right now, then she's definitely having a baby over there, you know what I'm saying. So at least there's like I don't have to have a fucking ten twenty thousand dollars bill, so that's gonna be pretty sweet.
Speaker 4: But yeah, if I have a kid, it'd have to be a mistake and then I'm just gonna keep it because I'm like, ah, fuck it, I can deal with having a child.
Speaker 2: But yeah, I'm not knowingly having a child. I'm not like aiming for a child.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's once you get past this is my thing. Once it gets my twenty five, you're likely not gonna have a mistake anymore, very likely.
Speaker 2: Like that likelihood drops.
Speaker 4: Significantly, I imagine. And then once you get to like thirty two, if you don't have you're not gonna havevocate.
Speaker 2: I just pull out and bust in the mouth instead of busting in her, and that that saves like it's like a ricochet.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I'm just always like, my hands are you know, my hands are tied whatever. Just busting my mouth's easy.
Speaker 4: Oh it's not.
Speaker 2: Looking right at me?
Speaker 4: Why did you make such solid eye contact?
Speaker 2: I just letting you know my tactics. Man, I'm like, you know, it really deeply upsets me because I really don't like come. But yeah, I don't know what else to do with it, you know, eat it?
Speaker 3: What else to do?
Speaker 2: Yeah, your own comb I guess it will make my skin better.
Speaker 4: Like the rumors say.
Speaker 2: In your house.
Speaker 4: Files, in your tongue, you have like a little chemistry.
Speaker 2: Setting completely useless. They're not stored at the right temperature.
Speaker 4: Doesn't and you open a vile, you'll pass out.
Speaker 2: It's like opening when they open tombs, like and then fucking the oxidation ruins everything, Like like, oh, I love, I love I I like the idea of there being a compilation of like footage of archaeologists just ruining ship, like you know, like they don't know the guy that got King tut fucking hacked him to pieces to remove him.
Speaker 3: These people were retarded.
Speaker 2: They're so stupid.
Speaker 4: They're like geniuses, but then they're also like fun, this is hard, and it's ruining the fucking one of the most famous mummies of all time mummies cursed bullshit. You get fucking you're getting fucking poisoned, and you die from that, like going crazyly not going crazy, you're just dying.
Speaker 2: He always wanted to drink their like sledge that's left in crazy. See, if I gain any faraoh powers, what far power is death? Maybe maybe I will become death. I am become death or whatever I have become death. I'm like fucking Xanatos now, and I'm fucking I'm killing killing. Oh yeah, is it Anatose? That's the guy of death in Greek? Yeah? Why did I see Xanatos? Oh? That's from fucking uh, that's from uh, Gargoyles. I think it's the main villain in Gargoyles, the bad guy. That's the dude with the long hair. Yeah, yeah, I think he's Anatose.
Speaker 4: The wizard, that dude. That show was cool as fuck, Key David for everything.
Speaker 2: Good show man. They really they try to compete with the animated series. The animated series, man, it's uh, I know that.
Speaker 4: I think it came back, right, didn't it come back for a bit?
Speaker 3: Gargoyles?
Speaker 4: I think it did.
Speaker 2: It did, but it was like, uh, you know, this team was lost into those horns. Was that Danny Elfman sound like it? It probably wasn't. What who Dandy Elfman again? Shut the fuck up. I don't think it was. I mean it sounds like him. I don't know if they just ripped him all you or if it was yeah, just go yeah. The next one that was too gay? No, I mean I'm looking for there's weirdly like the one that says, why am.
Speaker 3: I Sti's did you see that? Yeah?
Speaker 2: I did see that? Was that it was it was up there, it was up it was earlier.
Speaker 3: There's one that said by hammer Game, he wrote you're gay.
Speaker 2: Oh. So there's a few of those.
Speaker 3: Okay, yeah, what is that?
Speaker 4: My dad?
Speaker 2: Thank you man? Yeah, you're you're dead supporting us.
Speaker 3: A lot of these are like kind of serious serious yeah, the serious ones man, Okay, uh, I mean there's.
Speaker 2: One somebody got some beef where they want some advice or no, it's like they're they're struggling with their identity. Was Jesus? Depending on what we say, they might live or die. So I definitely want to handle that.
Speaker 4: Almost said so what I reflect? So what?
Speaker 2: So what cock? Here's the fucking mad dude.
Speaker 3: Here's there's a listen to listen to t H by will I am perhaps you gold mind of the hardest, stupidest bars th Anyway, he says a bit of a personal serious question for Sweens, if it's too much just call me Gay Kingson. Do you have any insight on how at all on how your life might have been different if you hadn't lost your mom, Like we're her and King Dad together, even King Dad.
Speaker 2: I love that this is.
Speaker 3: Do you think you would have ended up doing a podcast with these other two mongoloids? Thanks Son, Well, certainly not. I feel like that's a drastic change of You know.
Speaker 4: If my mother was still alive, I wouldn't have been raised on my grandma, so that would have been one thing that would have been very different. I would never moved upstate, so I would have never met you. I've never met Chris and join everybody, I don't know. I don't really it's crazy, it feels really not good. But I don't think about my mom.
Speaker 2: Well.
Speaker 4: I did when I was younger a lot like I was. He was like the longing for a mother because he'd feel like, obviously everybody has a mother and you don't. You could probably really because you don't have your father. I felt mean the same, but I didn't meet it despectfully at all. But like I just never really thought about her, and like I would like to know her because she seemed interesting, but she also seemed really strict, Like my mama was crazy straight, so it was like, I guess, I don't know. I had my grandma. My grandma was also very strict, but she was like always in my favor, like always in my corner, so it helped me, Like like, I don't think mom would have got me counseling for the problems ad I don't think she would have got me therapy. So I am blessed to have had my grandma and led me down this path. But I think I don't I don't think it would have been the same at all, but a very different life, yeah, dead maybe. I mean I got caught up in all the hoods in New York and not like fucking left. Even my mother was another educated woman too, but like that.
Speaker 2: Would have been wild. I want to see Crystal Ball. I want to see that.
Speaker 3: I would love to see all these like alternative.
Speaker 2: Times getting fucking savagely raped in jail, you know. Yeah, but like white supremacist factions that too, factions many different types warring.
Speaker 4: They don't like it.
Speaker 2: Who gets a war for your ass? I'm the prodigal prize at the end, I'm going to think at the top of the tower that is so great. Outrage is a different world, dude.
Speaker 4: Oh man, I don't know, Man, I'd be it'd be interesting. I'd love to I'd love to meet her.
Speaker 2: That's it.
Speaker 4: I don't know if I can have a competition one there. But also at the same time, she probably scares me because of the way she was inscribed to me on me, I'm like, you're you're probably a lot mom. Yeah, like my dad also just crazy. That guy sucks.
Speaker 3: Also, that is an interesting kind of wrinkle in it where it's like you'd have to contend with a person who really likes a person you can't stand and in a degree, in a degree that like it has to affect.
Speaker 2: They were they were separated by the time I was born.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but she still loved my dad.
Speaker 2: Sure, So that happens.
Speaker 4: Is the ideas that like obviously the separation thing where you're like, I'm afraid that my mom's gonna see my dad and me and my mom's gonna have resentment because parents trying to be like I don't do that, and it's like, you're human, you do that sometimes, you know, do what if they if they in harpor, like if if your child Harper's behaviors from the person that you hated so much to leave. You know you're gonna feel some type of way about them. Obviously that's just human.
Speaker 2: You know. You're like, oh, yeah, I agree, though, yeah.
Speaker 4: It's like I don't know, yeah.
Speaker 3: Crazy. Uh, Dick Pringles wrote, and he's a Greeting's girl boss.
Speaker 2: Then this will be the last one. We'll go the names after this, but uh.
Speaker 3: Greening's girl Bosses. Got a question for Chris. You've mentioned multiple times how generally under uninterested you are in comic slash superhero, so I wanted to ask what draws you so much to Spider Man as a standalone hero. Is it mostly tied the childho Nosalgar follow surrounding the Ramy Films animated series. Do you just find them to be a genuinely interesting character. I think it's just that I really think that a lot of that stems from just character design, pure character design, because when you're a child, that's.
Speaker 2: The main thing that you're looking at. It draws you in, for sure, he draws you in.
Speaker 3: I remember seeing the toys, the action figures and being like that, I don't know what that is, but that's.
Speaker 2: What is so striking it's so like perfectly striking.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's bright, it's interesting, it's weird. He looks like a villain, but like this is a good guy apparent. Like I remember thinking, like I can't, I can't separate when I first saw Spider Man, I was like, that's clearly a villain really because it's like the eyes are angry, you know, like it they're like it's the he's masked. He's themed after a fucking volatile insect.
Speaker 4: Like everything everything.
Speaker 3: That was one of the main reasons why I like, I think even Stanley talked about like how he's just like they don't they turned down Spider Man initially because they were just like, no one's gonna want like that's that's that's not a heath.
Speaker 4: Everything about everything was like should not have worked Initially. He was a kid first and foremost he was he was a nerd. He wasn't like cool. Yeah, and like I think it's it's interesting because I can't separate myself from Spider Man anymore, Like he's such an integral part of.
Speaker 3: Like I remember before I remember period well me too, but like I just I remember, like you know what it was because I first saw Cymbio Spider Man, and uh, that was the first toy that I saw, or like that was the first comic cover that I saw, and I was just like what the fuck is that? And I tried to read comics.
Speaker 2: I just like I didn't.
Speaker 3: I don't know, I don't know if it was like ADHD or what, but like I just I couldn't really get into them. They were also so quick, Like I we didn't have I didn't have access to like none of the.
Speaker 4: People were used trade.
Speaker 3: My family weren't really like comic people, Like they weren't like I had no cousins who were into it. So like it was really like I didn't have access to like compendiums or like volumes. The only comics that I ever got came with like other things as like an incidental and so they were just like literally five pages, and I'm just like, well, this this sucks because like I don't even know how to track down the other half of this. The Internet's not real for me yet, so like it's just like it just was completely inaccessible. But I saw, like I remember the toys and I love the toys, and then obviously the cartoon was huge, and I think I got into the car cartoon because of the toy, and then I got into games because of the cartoon, and then the movie happened and that was like a realization of all that, And just seven years old is like a perfect time. Eight years old is a perfect time to see that movie like that is a perfect age to see like that type of movie on the big screen like that, and and looking as good as it did and being as good as it was. And I think that's really that's that's the core of it. Really, Like I think it's an interesting character too, but I just don't it's the medium of comics that I just I can't really get that.
Speaker 4: I think Spider Man fits you in a way that it's he's just your kind of character, like in every sense of the word, He's like, you're.
Speaker 2: What you are. I felt like I was like, oh that I feel like that kid, Yeah, I'm similar to that guy.
Speaker 4: For me, for Spider Man was always like because I think Spider Man is my the the what I aim towards, being like the kind of guy where it's like I'm trying to do the right thing all the time. But I can understand how how people could not exactly project themselves on him because he's a very specific kind of person. For the time he was made, he was very much on an abundant kind of figure, Like anyone that would read comics at that time effectively would be a fan, would be a Spider Man as person. You know, like very likely you point dexter, loser glasses, all that stuff like that For me would make Spider Man so important is the is just his connection to where I'm from particularly makes him really important to me, because he's like in a in an area, in a place where like being cut though is kind of the theme he reminds people of, like the friendly nature of New York, even though New York is not exactly friendly, the cooperative nature of how we gets a community there. Yeah, the community nature another friend of neighborhood character. So I really I can't. I can't separate myself from Spider Man any longer. It's just too late. It's like separating myself from Star Wars, Like, I can't. I don't know how to do that anymore.
Speaker 2: Psychopath Probably yeah, yeah, certainly it would have happened.
Speaker 3: But yeah, you don't think you looks like a villain? No, like on site with no if you had no context for Spider Man at all, and you saw there was like the angled like kind of like sharp.
Speaker 4: I didn't even think I were angry until you and Gabby were like their angry eyes literally, and I'm like, I never guess.
Speaker 2: Because to me, like you aren't angry, it's it's uh, it's like the means you gotta you gotta turn them. They have to be going this way diagonally to be angry then, like that like going out the way.
Speaker 4: That I the way they're supposed to be, the way that I remembercles if they're not angry, and the way that they're like fur down in general means aggression. I guess That's what Gabby explained to me most toys, and and the thing about it too is like to.
Speaker 2: Me, he has angry expressions though you know what I mean, like so that's not default angry to me.
Speaker 3: But I guess, like because me and Gabby were like we we draw a lot, especially like as kids, like that was like that was the main thing I thought I was gonna be an artist like me like like drawing, but I remember, like, I mean, dude, like you see like if you do like if you just do the profile was a shitty head or whatever.
Speaker 2: But then like.
Speaker 3: Like that's like that's how you would draw, like like those are the eyes of Like that's how you would start drawing like an angry villainous character if you were just trying to make like just some some fucking angry dude, you know what I mean? Like that that was those were the eyes that you would start For.
Speaker 4: Me, I guess he was wearing a mask. I didn't see him as angry. I was like, he's wearing a mask.
Speaker 3: That also made it to me because it's because now you're now you're heeling, You're everything about it was nefarious. I thought it was. I thought it was edgy and cool. Like I thought it was, like, who's this fucking I thought it was a bad guy when I when I.
Speaker 4: Got into his lenses move a lot, So that changes the perspective of him in like like various ways. Sure, because in a comic, it just does it. It's the sharp angle upward that makes it angry. I never thought visual angry.
Speaker 2: I just thought of it. It's like because it's so many helmets, masks, so many things are put because you don't want to make them look dorky.
Speaker 3: Sure, it's the to me, it is it is edge.
Speaker 2: I guess I never thought of as angry, but Edge absolutely I thought of like, because the idea is you want your soldiers, you want people who are in costumes to feel cool, and this just looks like fucking serious and uh but I just see anger. But I totally get it. How you can place anger on it absolutely well.
Speaker 3: Then also you have to also consider the fact that, like the other characters in that lexicon who look even remotely similar to him, you look at Venom and Carn and you're like, those aren't good guys, you know, like that, So like you see Spider Man, it's like, oh, that's just I think. I remember thinking, actually when I first saw when I first saw Symbio Spider Man as a toy, I remember thinking, like, oh, is that like pre evolution Venom or something like. I was thinking about it in like Pokemon terms or something like that, like before like does it and it was technically so I don't know. I just I was drawn to that because I I thought it was cool. I think the black Suit is such an unbelievably fucking good costume.
Speaker 4: It's insane. It isn't really like I think I'm the classic is the classic. But like I when I think of costumes ever on a character, I'm like, this is perfect. This is the best costume characters I've had. But maybe I remember a few comparable ones.
Speaker 3: But I think that's about I remember being jarring when I first saw the TV show and he was like he was like making jokes and shit, I was like, what the hell, what is that?
Speaker 2: What's going with it?
Speaker 4: I like this, but like this is I think it also makes sense as well, because like I'm projecting myself to be more than I am, because I'm a child making a costume to be a hero. Sure, it's like it's like his character all funnels back into like it's like a circle, Like everything about him runs back into itself. Is what makes it so impressive. That's what I really like about it. That's why even Tholes is like great, a great character. He is, really I think he's a better character than Peter is effectively like almost every way whatever, But I think Peter is magic lightning in a bottle, genuinely, So that's why he work.
Speaker 3: It's like Ghostbusters or something. It's like you can't do that again. Yeah, It's like if you make it a first of all, if you make another kids superhero, you're just gonna think, like, that's spider.
Speaker 4: I thought I literally made him a Spider Man. I think they were like, well, just make him Spider Man, but like black and Hispanic, you let the yeah, let the colors be like, oh, I can see myself and him, you know color, because I.
Speaker 2: Think I Spider Man.
Speaker 3: Some Spider Man was the first Halloween costume that I made. It was like shit, it was garbage. It was absolutely it made no sense. It was like sweatpants and like a like black sweat.
Speaker 2: And I think I literally took I think I just cut the Spider out of paper and like taped it to my chest.
Speaker 3: But I loved it. I was like so into it. I love it, and uh, this is a formative time.
Speaker 4: So it was a very superhero with the Spawn.
Speaker 2: No, definitely one of my favorites because I have like probably the most action figures of Spawn. But that's just because like I always wanted to collect those, you know, time Farlan looking brilliant, like just a marketing of just oh there's a spawn in every fucking time period essentially, So I wouldn't say it's my favorite. I think just like as collectible, but actually it to me, it's it's it's always been like a tie between uh, Spider Man and Wolverine. It's always been like, I don't know which one I like more, but I would probably have to depends on the day. It kind of bees like there's elements to both. I'm like, oh, this really stands out. But even when it comes to like fighting, but one of the reasons why I was drawing to them, so I like very, I like fast, I like agility. It obviously, yeah, Wolverine technically shouldn't be as fast as he is in a lot of fighting games.
Speaker 4: He's as dude, he shouldn't be.
Speaker 2: He should be really heavy, you know, and like he should probably be more tanky, Like I love how fucking fast n Agile is.
Speaker 3: I liked Wolverine when I was a kid, but then I realized that I had to get into the X Men to see him, and I was just like, I don't care. I don't care about anybody. I only cared about Wolverine. And then like seeing like, look I can I'm a blue person, I can turn into whoever, and like, I don't I.
Speaker 4: Love the way he's always dritten like drawn, like squatting and like just all muscle, just like his claws out. I'm like, this guy's so upset amazing if you look at the frames of like say the Marvel game, the Fighting games, look at the frames of him doing berserker barrage just like just like onund dude is.
Speaker 2: He is doing the craziest like you know, like and then his claws are all flopping serious when he finishes, he like like it's like that is that is an iconic image crazy the clause and let's go.
Speaker 4: I want to do that. I've done that as a kid. Oh yeah, you up after I shunned something. It's like power like after watching Power Rangers and you fucking you like jump off with you stop and you do a fucking pose.
Speaker 3: I think that like freaks me out about Wolverine's Like it reminds me of the like you ever have a loose teeth dream like where like your teeth are loose or whatever. Always I always like I think you never had that. It's just I mean, it's just I mean you remember what it's like though, right, feel like having a loose tooth.
Speaker 2: A loose tooth?
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, so like I remember I had a dream that I had, like Wolverine clause and then I was like screaming and then I but then they were like, there's a give to it, and I was like, oh, I don't feel like I don't feel like I could reliably cut anything with these, So I just kind of walked around with knives out of my hands.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's just and it was just so lame.
Speaker 3: It looks Wolverine. So Wolverine's for the sake of diversity, Wolverine, Spider Man's spider Man.
Speaker 4: I have two fers of barrels. It's spider Man. Spider Man's number one. He is the He's your favorite, my favorite, But like right after him was Green Lantern.
Speaker 3: Okay, so so Wolverine spider Man.
Speaker 2: Uh Mark Furman.
Speaker 4: That's insane like Model Yournopolis.
Speaker 2: But I guess no, Mark Furman. Yeah, right, Is that why I think it is? Uh O J. Simpson related Mark Verman. Are we talking about everyone? Yeah? The hero police officer, Yeah, the one that was really into the saying the hard R. Yeah.
Speaker 12: I mean everybody has their moments, all right, Yeah, Okay, I mean we have, but like a choice favorite your favorite hero being superhero, your.
Speaker 4: Mindy's super Yeah, this is the greatest guy.
Speaker 3: There's a comic about this. Clearly there's a comic book about this guy. There must be there.
Speaker 2: Probably he's probably.
Speaker 3: Anyway, just read our names, twenty five dollars and my third.
Speaker 2: Even though like for a while I was obsessed with but If. He was the first one that actually got turned on too, but just because he was the earliest, uh movie, Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I remember that was the first. Yeah, that was the first thing we hear a movie.
Speaker 2: I saw it was the bad.
Speaker 4: I really love it hate Batman at the same time. That's the character I exist in like a place where I really love him, but also I just think that like his mytholds has gotten so wildly out of control. It's like this was also too.
Speaker 3: I feel the way about Batman that I do about like Aging forty seven, where like I'm really into it, but like I'm not. I'm not passionate. Really like I think I like Batman's world. I like everything Batman is my least favorite part about everything that Batman is related.
Speaker 4: I think everything about is cool until you add Batman. Then when you add Batman as a full character to it is like this doesn't make sense anymore.
Speaker 2: I think it's still cool. I like Batman as but he's just he's literally insane, and I feel like people need to treat him as if that's true, because that's the thing. Like Matt Reeves movie did that pretty well.
Speaker 13: Actually he's fucking crazy because he's clearly a lunatic. Yeah, you know, it's subdued and everyone around him, everyone around him knows he's a lunatic. Like it's like it's like Diaries of a Crazy guy. Inside his head, he's like, I don't sleep anymore.
Speaker 2: And he's charismatic, like like Bruce Bruce Wayne in that movie.
Speaker 3: Is charismatic in the way that I would expect somebody like that to be, which is like it's it's it's just like kind of like people.
Speaker 2: It's not so much that he's charismatic.
Speaker 3: It's that he's like mysterious and people are like into that and people are like, what's going on with this guy? I'm curious.
Speaker 2: I want to know the thing that he usually does though, but like I like, yeah, the way that he's portrayed in The Batman is I think that's.
Speaker 4: One of the best.
Speaker 3: I gotta watch it again. I only saw it once, but I remember liking it a lot. It's it's a good they portrayed.
Speaker 4: It's a good character movie. It's a good character.
Speaker 3: They portrayed him good in that.
Speaker 2: But the reason why, like other plays, other movies and other iterations, uh, they would make him like oh the billionaire playboy, like he was very charismatic. Stuff is was to at least in my opinion, was to play off of him being a sociopath, where he's like, I he is fucked, dude, He's fucked. He's as to all this trauma, all this shit, and he plays up this character that he clearly doesn't give a shit about, and he's like he manipulates people, who manipulates kids to make them fight for him. He does all these things that are so crazy. Will not kill the joker who was killing so many people in cousin sobody. I'm like, bro, how is nobody seeing this? And then it's nice when some writers start to show you that, like, hey, let me really show you that this guy's nuts and not just a hero because most people kind of you know, oh he's still a hero. Oh he sacrificed himself to save us and all this ship like that. I'm like, yeah, I guess, you know. But also he's been doing a lot of crazy ship for the longest time.
Speaker 4: I think he excels when he's not. I think he excels and interactions with his venoms and his his his boy wonders. Yeah, Like I think night Wing is a great character, and I think Nightwing really like adds to him as a character. And it's like the foil, It's like, I may be angry. Yeah, that's despectful. Can you d you draw on Venom or Cartage? I think Carta is easier to draw.
Speaker 2: THEO carn is a lot easier dri really really mae.
Speaker 3: Although that's mainly because I probably did you know.
Speaker 4: Because Carna his face is just like Spider Man's face.
Speaker 2: But then like he just yeah, yeah, man, dude, I had.
Speaker 3: This remember, like it's been a while since I've drawn anything.
Speaker 2: There's a Carnage shirt that I have that I I wish I bought it Frankinson's probably in two thousand and six or something.
Speaker 4: It wasn't there though, right it was.
Speaker 2: There was. There was one that was uh it was off of Harbor and Gale the first one and then now then.
Speaker 4: You grew up like that's the area where you grew up right, No, no, no, I I grew up.
Speaker 2: In Harbor is the street, but I grew up in the Harbor, which we would just go over the hill, you know, just past like Roland Heights and getting into uh yeah. But yeah, it's been around since eighties, Francis. I've been going since I was probably in sixth grade. I remember that was the first time I bought a dragon since everything is you know, was delayed for us. I bought a Dragon Ball Z poster that had krilling with hair that had like all they had like this stuff. I was like, bro, what the fun was?
Speaker 9: No.
Speaker 3: I played Dragon Ball GT Final bout before I had seen any of the show, I think. And I remember being like, what the I think I only played Budocai Yeah, and I was like, what the fuck is that? Baby?
Speaker 2: What the fuck trunks I?
Speaker 3: I genuinely thought it was like a Chinese like knockoff, like full of like original like fake characters.
Speaker 2: I gave that post to my friend Frankie. I don't know why the fuck I did that. I was such a I was such a good friend back in the day.
Speaker 10: I know.
Speaker 3: I think about that too. Man, I would give like my cousins like he can have my PSP.
Speaker 4: I'm a way better idiot, better friend now than I was back then. Yeah, I wasn't a bad friend.
Speaker 2: I was like, I wasn't like.
Speaker 3: Robbing your friends.
Speaker 4: Did I rob any of my friends?
Speaker 2: As I did think I did?
Speaker 3: But it was in me that that urges in me, the darkness to take things that isn't in every kid that I think that.
Speaker 4: Dude, Oh my god. I told a story about the guy that took that grab my game boy and tried to run with it, and my cousin intercepted me and be the funk out of him. That's such a crazy moment because I remember like I was playing my game bay front of my school and some guy who ran past me and grabbed it. He was a little older than me, and.
Speaker 2: I was like, he's like sixteen, No, he was.
Speaker 4: He was definitely like in his early teens. And then my cousin, do you go to your school, you know he's probably someone's brother. Okay, you know niggas. Niggas steal, especially in New York whereby struggling people still left and right. So like he took it from me, and I remember like being really sad I see my cousin just intercept him, and I was like, oh.
Speaker 2: He was ready.
Speaker 3: He was like line and weight.
Speaker 2: I think he was.
Speaker 4: I think he was like, hey, go take that from my cousin, the fucking stance, and it's like, that's crazy. He set the whole thing up Man to beat then out of his kid. He was like, Hey, that kid over the can't catch you.
Speaker 3: That's crazy. Kind of that kid setting up your hero story.
Speaker 4: Right right, He's kind of that kid he was. He was a bad egg bro.
Speaker 3: But I think I think, yeah, like the Arkham games I think are like my favorite batter by far. I just love like Batman, Arkham Island, Arkham City, and even Arkham Knight.
Speaker 4: Honestly, I love those I love those Bandsman such a monster in those games.
Speaker 2: That's what's so good. I mean it's good. It's good.
Speaker 3: The vibe of it, amiens, the performances, every the look of everything I think is perfect. It's like just cartoony enough to be like it's like it's got that BioShock kind of quality right where like nobody looks real, but they don't look it doesn't like even though that game's old as fuck, it doesn't look dated.
Speaker 4: The scene where he had the car backing up on dudes neck. I was like, Bruce, what are you doing right now? And I'm in Arkham night where he was like, oh, tell me where he is. He's like, I don't know, and he had the car back up and I was like.
Speaker 2: What are you doing?
Speaker 3: I want to play those games again, Like you need to chill, dude.
Speaker 2: It's the bat this.
Speaker 4: I think I really think that Batman could beat I saw the Spider Man. I really think he'd win.
Speaker 3: That Batman could beat most people stoppable.
Speaker 4: Especially Spider Row. He's just tired and he's just wear down.
Speaker 2: I think that Batman could stop Juggernaut running. That's crazy.
Speaker 3: I think he would press circle press, he would just stop like he was just like on a dime.
Speaker 2: The Dragon.
Speaker 3: Up is so ridiculous the first three hits or so, because it's like.
Speaker 4: I love that it goes from.
Speaker 2: Five, it goes from three punches a minute, let's say two three punch and punches a second. So good. That guy's been dead for seconds. He turned off, he's dying. He's hitting him off and hitting him back on and hitting him and hitting him back off.
Speaker 3: Batman killed him and now he's just exercising. He's working the bag now.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, oh my god, I love those fucking games so much.
Speaker 3: Anyway, we're gonna read talk, We're gonna read the question. My favorite that so much that that alone makes Batman one of my favorites, just that bit of him breaking people in half, put putting their heads in a blender and then pulling them out like no talk, it's so good. And we're gonna read out twenty five. We're gonna read our twenty five dollars of patrons. Now you can go over to Patreonic compress, join up. You get me to read your name, and the end the show. Count me down three two one. Jesus Christ.
Speaker 2: I was just thinking of like, what was it, Uh, what's cat Woman's I think she's hanging uh where there's a bat of acid with the with two face and ship like that, and like Batman, He's like, this is the bad most badass character ever. But like you can just walk into the.
Speaker 4: Bad of ass and kill yourself.
Speaker 2: It's so funny.
Speaker 7: You just the game.
Speaker 3: Yeah, in the game, I don't think I forgot who's day in the city.
Speaker 2: It's cat Woman, yeah city. Yeah, I think it's a cat Woman's but yeah, like you can get to like save and you can just walks so funny.
Speaker 4: Love those games so much.
Speaker 3: I love the I love the hell games like that where he plays like a really powerful person with the water kills.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Yeah, just Assassin's Creed the first one.
Speaker 3: Yeah, just.
Speaker 4: Drowns.
Speaker 3: I'm climbing this big thing.
Speaker 2: You learned how to scale building before you learn how to swim. It's an idiot.
Speaker 4: Every game where you can't swim is the craziest ship to me. It's like, why can't they swim?
Speaker 2: Jump?
Speaker 4: Why can't you swim? You can jump?
Speaker 2: Yeah, it is crazy.
Speaker 3: I appreciate it sometimes sometimes it makes sense just because like it's it makes the level cool. But like I'm always I am always thinking that you started playing.
Speaker 4: Games they didn't have double jump, but you were like what the fuck is going on? I remember that moment vividly. I was like, wait a minute, whoa whoa crash bandic? Who could jump twice? I'm pretty sure.
Speaker 2: Sometimes I'm like, uh, like I want to clear something and I'm like what, I'm always like it's always like I'm never frowning when I discover that a game has a double jump, you know, what I mean, it's always like so it's nice, it's always a good feeling.
Speaker 4: It was because of the fact that we played most games when we're younger were platforming games, and every platformer needs a double jump at some point at least yes, at some point. That's like now they're not Then you.
Speaker 2: Got of war games, they're like like they're literally grounded where you can just hit circle to jump to gap this bridge or whatever. But I just missed being able to It's.
Speaker 3: More games of war. It's more like gears.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's how games are now. It's really unfortunate double jumping like the Last of Us and ship.
Speaker 2: Now we're talking, there must be a mom yeh.
Speaker 4: I never just because I'm like, why can't destroy this? I get heard Last of Us into skate effectively if I walked literally because that.
Speaker 2: Game playing bro.
Speaker 3: It's not good. It's not a good video game really, but it is funny. It is funny because it's so broken, like have you seen I haven't seen anything from it. We'll read the credits like I I want to show you this. It's this stuff hilarious.
Speaker 2: I'll be reading in the meantime Menacing Creature. Oh yeah, you can you can take it.
Speaker 4: See fat pully, fat pussy, fat puss, See fat pussy, fat pussy, fat is pussy.
Speaker 3: That is screaming aerial, huge pussy.
Speaker 2: Demetrius Lenzaris, nice name. It has a real name. And and Dersa and Dersa interesting twenty six God's favorite Fimboy k W Malick Berry, Rice, Jordan Bryan A. I don't recognize any of these names. Farmer Jimmy.
Speaker 3: I might have wait, hold on, I might have opened the page.
Speaker 2: Well he didn't say it because I was like, I say, I don't recognize any of these names. Nless, we got a huge surge. Congratulations, yeah, because these are normal names. Something was wrong. It's like, wait, these sounds like these are real people. Yeah, yeah, this is available on the top.
Speaker 4: That is Yeah.
Speaker 3: It's so stupid, but easy fix.
Speaker 2: And they're like, no, I'm good, Oh yeah, so oh you got it. What the hell is this? You just is this a glitch?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 3: You can just do that. You can just you can just roll on your back like fucking Sonic.
Speaker 2: This music is insane.
Speaker 4: You can just do that.
Speaker 2: It's crazy.
Speaker 3: It is fun though, like it's it's not a good video game, but it is fun.
Speaker 2: Interesting you take about, think about I didn't even read it either, New Ones you read? Uh all right, oh that's wait what yeah?
Speaker 4: What you're right there, Bud, I'm reading something crazy. It's for Star Wars.
Speaker 3: Okay, sorry, Oh you're gonna say they're Sylie Kirk shot again, God's favorite.
Speaker 2: Okay, we're gonna read the names, coming down again proper this time each new Son.
Speaker 3: Uh one, two, three, God's favorite, Fenboy, Malik Berry, Anal Footcake, Kobeba. What do you call a lost wolf?
Speaker 2: A were wolf?
Speaker 3: Tigue Jersey no drawls, Kingstrawn nine thousand gets damaged, becomes a good co host, the presidential Spider.
Speaker 7: What is this mean?
Speaker 2: What are you doing? It's good drawing a secrets?
Speaker 3: I have to make Chris Ray gay gay guy, so jewish he tips in coupons and wants change. Jesus relax, everybody.
Speaker 2: Yo, who says that? Who says that?
Speaker 3: For real?
Speaker 4: For real? Session like that?
Speaker 2: That's so crazy?
Speaker 4: Oh my god, that's so not nice.
Speaker 2: That's fine?
Speaker 4: Am I just pussy now? It might have become a bitch.
Speaker 3: You're just an adult. You're an adult now, guy. So she opened my dick hole then spitting it? Uh, getting Jude out of twenty five dollars by two big sexy, big black is Israelites and a light skin twink Delta.
Speaker 2: Gamma literally fed this toddler last week. Why is it still crying? Squimp his bugs, Clamia? That's qui the third?
Speaker 3: Why does Cashitell keep using sharpies on bullets? Episode ranking viewer Halloween costumes?
Speaker 2: Oh that could be fun. Oh that's not a bad idea.
Speaker 4: I guess if we went off to.
Speaker 3: Thing like destroyed the Monster Energy drink.
Speaker 2: Oh man, of course, oh man, really funny. Oh boy?
Speaker 4: What all right about the blow fucking raids? Sorry about that? Sorry, I'm so congested it's making me go crazy.
Speaker 3: Why what's going on? You're still sick with the Coersta Rican fucking flew?
Speaker 2: You got?
Speaker 4: Yeah, man, I got COVID twenty.
Speaker 2: Good luck, good luck dealing with it.
Speaker 3: I heard they're offering vouchers for that.
Speaker 4: Oh hope I get hope I get some change.
Speaker 3: You won't, oh Beast Drowger episode. Oh I read that, Chris saying the morning name more and more quiet day day you.
Speaker 2: Without sweet number ten?
Speaker 3: I've got I read it. I hope aliens are real that way. I have more things to fuck animatronic Sweeney just saying the N word NonStop. Have you seen the guy who does you too? He does you two poops in real life with himself.
Speaker 2: What are you about? I understand as I said it out loud. I hope I saved it.
Speaker 3: Oh god, no, no, no, oh oh no, I hope I fucking it was so good? Oh good, thank god, I have the I have the wherewithal.
Speaker 2: You sent me that last night? Dude? He killed me. Have you seen this guy doing YouTube poops? But it's it's it's him. No, sorry, you gotta hear. This is good stuff, good being destroyed. Oh man, I.
Speaker 4: Assu's like crazy, the final stage of comedy.
Speaker 9: That's that is the last so good because like I'm looking at him, they said edited, because it is like he's.
Speaker 8: Nailing it, like this slow down in the reverse. That is the end of COMEDYID I never.
Speaker 2: Once thought in my life that I would see that. For some reason, you.
Speaker 4: Can't platform that guy. You can't because we.
Speaker 2: Haven't invite him on the show. Let's let's we'll invite him on after Benjamin. He sounds Italian or something's he's definitely because he said on Diamo. I think so he's like or something like that, being in.
Speaker 4: A car with something like that that guy next thing, either either you think it's really funny like us, or you want to kill yourself.
Speaker 3: Wow, that's insane.
Speaker 2: Where where where did you find that?
Speaker 4: I don't know.
Speaker 3: I was I don't know.
Speaker 2: I was scrolling and I saw it. I was like, this is amazing. I have to say it. It's every day now.
Speaker 3: Now I get in the habit of just like I have to save this that I have to have of art. My Averarice knows no Browns. When it comes to videos on the Internet, it's like I have to I must own it.
Speaker 4: It's it's it's crazy because you don't own it.
Speaker 2: You don't. You never got to really own it.
Speaker 4: But you have it.
Speaker 2: I own I own it as much as I would want to. You know, I don't have the rights to it, so I can't make a film about it.
Speaker 4: I guess cry that made me cry that last night, And was like, what the are you looking at? And I showed her. She was like, this is the opposite of funny, literally, and I was like, right, isn't it great?
Speaker 2: Sam Porter bitches to residents Coach.
Speaker 4: Oh my god, I think anti comedy is gonna win suit and that's so good for me. It's technically really bad.
Speaker 2: It's already one. Really you think anti comedy one? Yeah, I think so.
Speaker 4: Anyway, she like that is anti comedy. You think that's so that's peak.
Speaker 2: So so dehydrated by splooges like spackle, just for gay gay Bundo mauld and Sado joins the idea reckless rhino slow the slok er two, Why so Dirpy? What do you guys? What do you guys want to be when you grow up? Five to two?
Speaker 4: Jackpot?
Speaker 2: I want to lose two inches? Hey pot, Jackpot gisbo jez.
Speaker 4: We should so we gotta do the freaking the laugh Factory and I gotta do that.
Speaker 3: Dude went he went again, so upset I missed it.
Speaker 4: He went again.
Speaker 3: He went again the first time in twenty years. I think he went to the laugh Factory.
Speaker 2: Oh wow, Or maybe not. Maybe I'm wrong, Maybe I'm making this up.
Speaker 4: Him going.
Speaker 2: I saw him do.
Speaker 3: He It was something about like twenty years after the Lave Factor. He came out and he did a thing.
Speaker 2: I don't know. If it was a stand up comedy, I don't know. If it was like a fucking event.
Speaker 3: I don't know. I don't know what it was, but it happened already. I was bummed because it was happening here and I wanted to go be hilarious, just to be there, feel the uncomfortable energy in the room, Like I envy the people, like the people who like we're in I can't remember if it was Kimmel or Follon or Leno or whoever, but like who were in the audience for the Late night show Letterman, who were in the audience when they after that happened, and Jerry Seinfeld went on the show and then like he called in like the a skype or something to apologize, and people were laughing because they just thought it was funny.
Speaker 2: Yau the Cramer's funny. So like I wish I was in that audience, dude, I would have been eleven. But I think stuff like that is really funny. It is necessary. I think like moments like that where you just see people just do ridiculous shit, it's funny. It's just funny.
Speaker 3: The funniest thing about it is that it happened at the exact worst time. If it happened a year earlier, no one would have heard about it. Yeah, it would have been like a rumor, you know. But like someone there had a fucking motorola razor that was just enough to get all that on camera.
Speaker 4: You know, that's creamer, that's it was so funny, dude, I want to reenact that so bad, but I want to reenact it after no, heckling.
Speaker 3: We should wait for you should wait for something. No, just like somebody people don't laugh at a joke. Yeah, and then that's your trigger.
Speaker 2: It just sends you spirally like I do that skit the fucking live action YouTube poops.
Speaker 4: No one laughs, But I can't have my friends with my friends will laugh. That's a problem.
Speaker 3: No, we'll we'll we won't laugh.
Speaker 4: Okay, good good, you know, really funny. We'll promise hopefully I'm so funny, so hopefully guys don't laugh.
Speaker 3: What all right? Use flashlight salesman, my my, Chris Hansen, TOMMAGATCHI needs to hit your vape, Charlie Kirk more like surely in the Dirt Old Man Spaghetti Nuts, Domo Nation Negro Prime is online initiating Directed one nine eighty four destroy old Maga fascists. Derek nut chopping his innocent hashtag for him round eyed Asian washing his rice to throw it away and drink the starch water. Uh, you're a blue collar worker.
Speaker 2: That's cute.
Speaker 3: I work at a ball crushing factory where they rush my balls.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I sport de I dikes the Eagles and Italians. A silly little billy snorting coke and pilly uh.
Speaker 2: Ah queen, Oh.
Speaker 3: You be hm and my waiting for tonight. Oh, rad it to, we rad it to, We talked to, We talked to me. I'm gay.
Speaker 2: That's pretty cool. It's pretty good. Has Christina circuit bar? Has Christine a circus tent? Yet? No?
Speaker 3: Actually, like still to this day, I.
Speaker 4: Haven't seen any since the conversation have been.
Speaker 3: Interesting, pretty interesting almost almost like it's completely reasonable to not have seen over a long period of time.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna bring one in.
Speaker 4: Mind.
Speaker 3: It's already opened up an umbrella indoors.
Speaker 4: Yeah yeah, but it blows up, but it just clowns come out of it and they're like, I'm a clown. They started doing clown dances. Oh why I have like, why are there videos of clowns dying in the circuits? More often I've seen some I have seen none.
Speaker 3: I saw one video of a clown falling down like an off a ladder. Say, what's setting up for something?
Speaker 2: It wasn't.
Speaker 3: I don't think he died. He got really hurt and it was like, oh, man, but he was in his clown attire. He was he was clouding it up and he's around climbing on a ladder. You can't be clowning on ladders, man. Yeah, I barely trust ladders as they are like ladders feel Have you ever stepped on a ladder?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Of course they don't feel nearly as trustworthy as they should.
Speaker 4: Right, You're always just nervous on a ladder.
Speaker 2: That's it.
Speaker 4: I guess I have a little two step. I've really used many big ladders. I'm already a big guy, so I mean.
Speaker 1: Like a client.
Speaker 2: I don't know what, man.
Speaker 4: Is that?
Speaker 2: Really?
Speaker 3: I think out of the corner of my eye. I actually I actually felt genuine fear.
Speaker 2: Was like, what the fuck is that is that? Simon Kell dreadful though whatever bade me wish.
Speaker 3: I looked like this a little talk.
Speaker 4: He looks like a drogger got makeup put on him.
Speaker 3: That's sad, man, That's really.
Speaker 2: Why are you laughing without smiling, man, Stop smilelessly laughing. Simon Kel is fucking dud.
Speaker 4: Dude laughed on emotion. Now, holy crap. Oh, I don't think I thought about what was funny, but I think.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Queen of fab Hazard, blonde blue eyed German Man campaign to make the Pokemon two d again.
Speaker 2: If promises were fat by Donor would be crackers percules.
Speaker 3: Ow oh ow my next Thugszilli versus the if Soldier Melvin Bomb g t A four swing set glitch love.
Speaker 2: You see the video of the it's like a it's like an inner cut of people doing the swing set glitch, and it's that it cuts between that and Drake and Josh in the car when they hit Oprah, they're.
Speaker 3: Like freaking out and they're flying nice funneling swings. Cut into the American Heritage Foundation bums strokers. Dicula saw Derek sleeping on the train, so I touched his blank But Banassas Banassas Greek god of the Herb, is that rights Probably?
Speaker 4: I don't know the Herb. I know, like only two Greek gods.
Speaker 2: Yeah, niggas and uh fuckus nice.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's it's the it's the huntress bitch. Her name niggas Artemis and then I want to I want to mix too.
Speaker 2: You mean aphrodity. She's the goddess of butt secks. She's got done. She's got some swollen anal.
Speaker 4: Yeah, puckered assholes.
Speaker 3: Got us a puckered asshole, but yeah, I like niggast got us of red sphinx.
Speaker 2: There big be these stinks.
Speaker 3: Uh the swing Anima trying to looks like ship Canola, Joe reloaded, I have no dick and I mus cream gay actor rosebud delicious.
Speaker 2: I bet sween has bird blindness.
Speaker 3: Sorry, I stop?
Speaker 2: What do you mean? Peace Bigger Season two?
Speaker 4: Oh okay, yeah, I gotcha.
Speaker 2: The Uh what's his name? Tim Meadows? Yeah he has.
Speaker 3: I've seen clips of that. I haven't.
Speaker 2: I gotta watch it, I haven't. It's really good.
Speaker 3: I've seen clips of him that are like hysterical.
Speaker 4: It's really good.
Speaker 2: He's like, you're making fun of my illness?
Speaker 3: Is it funny?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Very he's the funny guy. He's really good, Like funny dude.
Speaker 3: I first, I feel like I first became aware of him from like the Even Stevens movie for some reason, like like he's in that movie. And I remember that being like, oh, Tim, that guy, I recognize him. He's funny, but he's just a really funny I think James's an underrated funny guy.
Speaker 4: I think I think being given the freedom to be able to do you look at I think James being given the freedom to do whatever the fuck you wants a peacemaker is leading to it be so great.
Speaker 2: Ravaging this dude. Oh, I love that game. It's long or something. It starts off with like he just sees just fucking wall, the dead stare of just like just get it done.
Speaker 4: He's got to get it done.
Speaker 2: That game's crazy.
Speaker 4: It looks like it's like reversement Dingo fights.
Speaker 3: Watching it cold silent anyway, I bet Sween has bird blind this. Sorry, I can't have. I had a burrito trained her wrong as a joke. She ain't even know it. Uh, he's back from the fields? What I miss kids? Actual swing quote to seventy seven. What if instead of spirited away, it.
Speaker 4: Was called like n wards away? Yeah, yeah, yeah, that you will.
Speaker 2: Say that it's not you don't think it's that funny. It's pretty funny.
Speaker 3: Predators are predators are making coded not the XE kind hard hat peepee hear had that's a that's all.
Speaker 2: That's an old one. Oh man, that was just a joke I made when I was like fucking eight or ten or something. Hard headed peep. Yeah, lookause there was a you gotta know these commercials, there's this fucking guy named hard hat Harry. I was stating out with my buddy Austin.
Speaker 3: I was like this, did you tell that to your mom or something?
Speaker 2: She passed by as I said, yeah, that's crazy, that's and I was like, sorry you were you were in tears. Yeah, was snotting and ship like, my isn't it funny?
Speaker 4: Didn't hug you back?
Speaker 2: You know, you didn't hug you?
Speaker 3: You piss pits Obama when you met Michelle, be like, let me be queer genuinely, or dad is clearly taking tile and all shirt man movie extra, Ammo, swing gay, you look like you could use a fucking lamp. Hispanic at the disco watching.
Speaker 2: The Spella of course, of course, oh.
Speaker 4: Monica showed me that ship and I was wailing in my bedroom, but he was like, honey, what are you laughing at? I was like, you wouldn't get it. You wouldn't get it at all. That shoulders.
Speaker 2: She was like, this is not funny. This isn't funny watching this just not funny.
Speaker 4: It's crazy.
Speaker 3: It's really sounds that it's officially like how we've reckoned her?
Speaker 2: Is it?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 7: No, God, damn Gamstone counter bad. I don't like you're playing your dames.
Speaker 1: That's lip.
Speaker 2: You're waking me up. Are you okay? What are you going fucking through?
Speaker 3: Thinking?
Speaker 2: Oh, he doesn't have it?
Speaker 3: Why you pulled it up again? It's crazy how good it although, now that I've done it a couple of times, it's crazy how easy it is retrospect.
Speaker 2: It's not hard to slow your voice down. It's are hard.
Speaker 3: It's hard to slow down like a p and like a like a you know, a hard hard consonants.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Yeah, you have to like turn it into different different things Department of poor all right, but like imagine Candice, I was talking like that while stroking it. Though I hated women.
Speaker 4: We know what she said? She was like, what do we don't know?
Speaker 3: We're not we're not allowed to ask those questions or something like that.
Speaker 4: I don't find her attractive.
Speaker 3: I get it, like I was watching, I was talking about it when we had our own episode I was just like, I recognized it right, Like this would have worked on me if I was twenty, if I was twenty five, twenty six latest.
Speaker 4: But I was like that I totally would have been attractive.
Speaker 2: And I'm happy.
Speaker 4: I'm happy. It's I think she's like a good looking person. I've never it's never worked on I just think she's evil, you know, attractive. I'm like, you suck, I can find. I think she's clearly attractive.
Speaker 2: But you know, I even just wouldn't doing it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I think she's I mean, I think she's clearly on the better end, you know what I mean, Like if you were to if there was an ugly to pretty spectrum, she's clearly more pretty.
Speaker 2: Than wrong seven light eight Yeah, transition, that.
Speaker 3: Would be crazy. Should I want to start a channel where we rate.
Speaker 2: Women in the way that Anthony Pantanto rates.
Speaker 4: So but it's mad funny.
Speaker 3: I feel like I feel I feel like I could commit to that bit.
Speaker 4: Actually I think I could do it, but I would I.
Speaker 3: Would take a screen grab of his room sitting in front of my just like, uh, yeah, I don't know who Candice owns or fucking whatever. It's like, I'll give her you know, like strong seven light eight.
Speaker 4: It would be funny.
Speaker 3: I mean, have you seen have you seen this pitchin?
Speaker 2: Give it?
Speaker 3: Give it this pitchin.
Speaker 4: I would love to do the workshop of like creatures. I would funk like like alien creatures because I with like a female female predators y'all ship and it's like.
Speaker 2: You know there are species name? Yeah?
Speaker 4: No, really, yeah, you're fucking a xenomorph.
Speaker 3: That No, certainly not.
Speaker 2: They fuck you. Basically, won't you like get acid on your dick or something.
Speaker 4: This is the blood, not the pretty.
Speaker 2: Sure, it's in the bloodredicting as hell.
Speaker 4: Oh no, I can't do candy. I went on a bender yesterday, I like fucking maybe four reeks, and I was like, I can't do this. Somer Man. You had the white chocolate ones in the house and I was like, I literally I was like like, I'm not gonna eat this and I was chewing on it.
Speaker 2: I was like, what's happening. Was it for the kids, man?
Speaker 3: For the truth of treating?
Speaker 4: No, No, they are for the kids, dude.
Speaker 3: Just such a perfect candy candy in general, man, it's just a perfect like, man, see that's candy.
Speaker 2: I'm eating too much over the past week.
Speaker 4: I can't.
Speaker 2: I've been a candy in a while away problem my fourth bag or something. I have candy.
Speaker 4: My you're a hard token.
Speaker 2: God, damn what you saying? Just like my fourth bag or something.
Speaker 4: I have diabetes, gummy worms come out.
Speaker 2: He's pissy. It's just stones, it's just kidneys.
Speaker 4: This is a baby gun in there.
Speaker 2: Now, slurmaxing.
Speaker 3: I hated women and viewed them as objects until I played Silent Whiff and realized I was wrong. Learning how to respect women from Silent Hill is crazy.
Speaker 2: Respect women in general pretty well, fair point mm hmm, completely undercut.
Speaker 3: Yeah, if you don't eat pussy from the back, you're not hungry enough. Two days sober, Big Boss convincing the troops deployed to Portland to join his gay little polycule goon Devil the man with outcome green day mind mind soup.
Speaker 2: What he wants to get it up or something.
Speaker 3: This is so stupid it's gonna cut off, I think. But it's My eyes feel like they're full of skeet, dried up and bulging out my skull.
Speaker 2: Mm hmm.
Speaker 3: I fucked a guy. I drank his calm okay, and then it ends on my own I'm homo.
Speaker 2: Whatever here we gay.
Speaker 3: You can't really do any of it because the chorus is guitars.
Speaker 4: Gave me, gave me, gave me.
Speaker 2: That would be fucking so unlist.
Speaker 3: An acappella like most stable UIE five game is Sonic Racing, uh across Worlds, the Dead Worms in your ass, Smitchy the kid something something gay something something, silurre Adam rains everything versus Sheldon Cooper.
Speaker 2: The Democrats are turning me trans at night. Hamster on a sock is now plus five after extensive use USh.
Speaker 3: What the fuck are you doing? What are you like wrapping in your head?
Speaker 2: I'm not even doing good to Madulty programming.
Speaker 3: Yeah, since Sweeney is the mascot of the group, when are we getting Sweeney plush? He's in the shop. I'm gonna come in your ladys had Chris Craig, the Canadian freaky freaky teeky Uh, it's your boy, Shawnee d something about putting putting a y at the end of Seawan is Shawnee Shawnee feels really irish.
Speaker 2: I know what you mean.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I don't like it. Come shot gaming TM, change your name, my bro. My profile picture has been young Chris for six months and he saw hasn't noticed. I noticed you pointed out to me, but I noticed Robo Sween has become robos. Oh, she's become genuinely irritated. Litten, do please unplug him down?
Speaker 2: That's funny. Listen, that's what it's been one episode.
Speaker 3: Listen to thg by will I Am for the absolute gold mine of hardest, hardest, stupidest bars of all time.
Speaker 4: Uh, I got those flowers, flowers, flowers flowers.
Speaker 2: I sucked the truck's balls. That's not that's the song.
Speaker 4: That's crazy.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 3: East Palestine, Ohio being glassed by Israel because it's named after Palestine.
Speaker 2: PS. I used to live there.
Speaker 4: It sucks.
Speaker 3: Fun fact the raptor did happen? Nobody went no, why'd you say that? Funnel? The six three transit girl? Should I go myself? She likes to think that Charlie Kirk is a moderate because her husband is Crystal Fashions. By comparison, maybe Charlie Kirk, where's my phone?
Speaker 2: Oh my god?
Speaker 3: The camera?
Speaker 4: Oh my god.
Speaker 3: It was like, no, it's just been opened, so it's been like it's.
Speaker 2: All hot, damn it.
Speaker 3: I hate when that happens. I charged it too, and now it's fucking eleven percent. Tom Sweeney be like, I respect people's sexuality.
Speaker 2: What a nerd? We want to blow me? U? What we What a faggot?
Speaker 3: We want to blow me? Charlie Kirk lost a gun debate.
Speaker 2: It's okay to be gay, though only a little bit interesting. Don't get too crazy.
Speaker 3: It's okay to be gay as long as it's not in front of me, around me, or or I see it in my or I see it in my media anyway, or if I hear about it tangentially, or if I feel like it might be around or I, or if like or if it's happening.
Speaker 4: I have no problem with gay people when they're dead.
Speaker 3: Oh I agree, you.
Speaker 4: You have nothing.
Speaker 3: Oh wow, Chris is Chris is the top five Wiggers of all time. Watch along win Kremlin, Gremlin Uh. Charlie Kirk lost a gun debate. OBI want to blow me? Ain't no rest for the Homo Kingston won't close his ass. He's got dick to suck, He's got bunts of fun.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, Cage the Elephant. What would the band name be? Gape? I guess Gape the Elephant.
Speaker 4: Gant g the elephant.
Speaker 3: I like that one which say five E three trans Tucker Carlson, more like Tucker Carlson Away, Peppini Brothers Presents, Crash Course, cyber trying History, Rise of his Epigons, Don Donkerson Pumped up Dicks by Finger of the People, Mason the metal Head saying Gadio active at karaoke. Peepie, choose triple your ship what choose triple your sit exit?
Speaker 1: What?
Speaker 2: What is this? What are you saying, peep, peep choose?
Speaker 3: Okay, So he's asking us to choose, or he's the man us because these aren't questions, these are names. Choose between these two triple your ship exit velocity or your piss exit velocity, piss easily power wash.
Speaker 4: I already pissed hard. I imagine pissing triples.
Speaker 3: Harder toilet as you're as you're ruining it right.
Speaker 4: You can piece straight through the enamel.
Speaker 2: I want to break the enamel. Is that what it's called? Enamel? Crazy? Yeah?
Speaker 3: The PSI is outrageous. It was really I was really close to forever sleep last week. If I ever do it, just here on my bank accounting to this Patreon fan. Don't do that for sure lesbian cunt evil addition, Charlie Murk JK. The JK and JK rawlling is short for gigantic cunt. John strickland Marks, eighteen eighty nine. It's stone sober October whish me luck boys. No, no, it's the first.
Speaker 2: First.
Speaker 3: You definitely failed already.
Speaker 4: It's no to be hilarious.
Speaker 2: No, no, November.
Speaker 4: Yes, I'm fucking not nutting.
Speaker 3: Do people actually do that? Is that a thing that people do?
Speaker 4: Is that just for a bit? Give?
Speaker 2: How long did you last?
Speaker 7: Into?
Speaker 3: Two weeks is pretty good? I think you can go more than like a couple of days. I finally saw the trained babel a video for Sushiki. David presents Swing the Darkest Cracker pre Roz Blake eight nine six. Marvin Straighte be like sexual harming retarded. That dude who bragged about crypto scamming that cancer patient out of his treatment money is one hundred a hundred times worse than Charlie kirk DA's goofy I I I I'm your little oh I just okay, I I I I'm your little f sler guy, warm, sticky warm, sticky you when you come all in my eyes, that's crazy whoa chomo the clown? Please help, I can't seem to get any bookings. Can you give me any advice?
Speaker 2: Maybe? Yeah, maybe the clown is probably a bad one. Maybe maybe Eric would be freak Maybe Eric the clown?
Speaker 3: Uh, young Collins showing his ash, sewing his ass shut and chugging two lids of laxatives.
Speaker 2: What is the.
Speaker 3: I love that I love he's suffering from like fucking he's he's dying of sepsis as he's like speed running Mega Man two. His skin is fucking yellow. I got it interesting. I wonder how this is performing in the charts.
Speaker 2: Not bad, but but it's smegma. He's like you're turning pale u s A. It's a pretty good one. That is quota. That's crazy.
Speaker 3: That'd it's a great one. That's that's the I think that's actually the best joke that I've seen so far of like that whole thing outside of every other one.
Speaker 2: It's peak stuff.
Speaker 3: Uh. I can't wait to see the Halloween caust I just know they're.
Speaker 2: Gonna be real. There's gonna be photos, and you're gonna gonna the most low effort.
Speaker 3: A.
Speaker 2: I too, I can't wait.
Speaker 3: The AI should has already started with him and like George Floyd dancing.
Speaker 1: Film.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I was like, of course it's so over man, this is I love how just there's no respect for the dead at all anymore, Like it just doesn't even it's not even it's not even close.
Speaker 2: To being ready. That's why I was a lot of people that were even like tripping out about people that were celebrating their saying things about trial.
Speaker 3: I was like, bro, where have you been?
Speaker 2: Have you been?
Speaker 3: That is also crazy to me. It's just like, are you just not aware of what's happening every day? Like apparently not.
Speaker 2: Because I've seen way too. But there are pages dedicated to Derek Shavin and George Floyd doing going on adventures. There's probably more. There's probably more content of AI generated Derek Shovin and uh, George Floyd going on adventures than there are entire like episodes of like cartoon like there's more of there's more of that than there is of.
Speaker 3: The entirety of like the Jackie Chan Adventures or like you know, Power Rangers.
Speaker 2: You know easily it's uh, it's it's a fast to generate. So and then the other people, have you seen one of.
Speaker 3: Him, Like, what is it advertising that that comply medicine where it's like, I'm George Floyd and I recommend comply that it is I I hate to admit that it is a good joke, but like it's just like, bro, like that's crazy, that's just leave the guy alone.
Speaker 2: You just would comply if you were just if you just let the fuck, if you just let the police shove a rifle up your rate, you wouldn't have died.
Speaker 4: They just like to do that.
Speaker 3: They're just trying to get.
Speaker 2: To get their rocks off a little bit.
Speaker 3: It's hard to be a cop man, you know what it's like out there being fucking retarded.
Speaker 2: You see. Uh uh do you know, do you know Terrence Crawford is of course you know, I have no idea. He's a boxer, Terrence A Bud Crawford recently beat Canelo. His name is but Bud. So he recently beat Canelo outrays right, and uh, he got pulled over by the cops recently and now one of his security guards had a gun on him and then there was a gun on the floor and so a cop was like stop out of the court, like it's all recorded. And then you had people like this is a protocol, and I'm.
Speaker 3: Like, this is Nebraska. You can't just see a gun and be like and then people like justifying this. I was like, I hate this country so much.
Speaker 2: Sometimes a World War two museum and I was like, you're in country ass fucking bump fuck Nebraska where everyone has a gun.
Speaker 3: Essentially, even the animals are incestuous, like like what are you doing? Squirrels are their dads.
Speaker 2: I love the idea of.
Speaker 4: A cop closing their eyes, getting scared and shooting.
Speaker 2: They go to they go to bed, they turn their lamp off.
Speaker 3: The bald eagle Kareen's bloody out of the sky. He almost sounds like wallow.
Speaker 2: On the bald falls off the sky.
Speaker 3: I mean that's insane, uh to to blurry Bigfoot, to blurry too bigfoot gay Arnold with football shapedps.
Speaker 4: I like that.
Speaker 2: That's such a dumb one.
Speaker 3: If this is the last page, why is it over an hour left? You fucking fucking you bloody sorry missus Jackson badly New York nick a theory and needs help lowering his weapon and halo and final page Pegerian Hunter naphrom and rounding out our list. As always, the King of haphazard Happy October everybody, We'll see you on the next one.
Speaker 2: Yeah, shut up, you fool, you fool. What did you say? Watch Where you Go when you're fool.
Speaker 4: That's it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's it's Rice Comb.