Speaker 1: What what's up everyone? How's everyone doing this Friday night?
Speaker 2: Here we are, so let me bring you guys up the speed here tonight. We originally had a guest schedule, so our guest, Td Chapman, her daughter had a baby, so she flew out of state to go meet up with her daughter and see her new grandchild, which we're gonna reschedule her at a later day time. However, we are having an open podcast discussions on it. We got a few things we're gonna get started with tonight. I think it's kind of interesting, so sit tight and get ready for that. I think nice discussion is gonna go very well. We're in for some fun times as always. So and as you watch for the what I did? I shared a couple of things here. I just recently published a few books out and my books, as you've seen, I'll bring them up again a little bit later so for those who may not have gotten to see them, but a Trail of the Unknown, you know, the Bigfoot Zone, and of course my new children's book Caden Goes Camping based off of my grandson of my camping adventures, so all those.
Speaker 1: Could be found on Lulu dot com.
Speaker 2: And also another thing I just put out for all the field researchers out there. If you want to stay organized and keep record of all your data and evidence, feel free to grab yourself an ecbro log book. Yes, it's for field notes and it's well put together. Everybody's categorized. There is around approximately about fifty two pages in the whole thing, and again that could be found on lulu dot com.
Speaker 1: It's a field book.
Speaker 2: Take it with you.
Speaker 1: A lot of people like to carry a journal with them or you know whatever. But I customize this one a little.
Speaker 2: It's got to know, pretty cool front and back cover, and it's got everything broken down. Categorize the funny room to add notes, and then towards the end of the book you would add a lot more notes, additional notes that need be So we got Trail of the Unknown, a Journey Beyond Truth, the Bigfoot Zone, and Kadien goes stamping and the log book. So all that's been advertising promoted on Facebook and other social media platforms, Twitter, x whatever you wanna call it, Instagram, and I'll be continually to promote that. I've already made a few sales. I know I've had people already ask well, hey do you have copies of it yourself, so you can send it out with a sign no, because it costs me money to order them, just like if you had to buy them. So I don't have the funds to buy my own copies right now. Maybe at a later day in time, but anyway, I also want to make mention if you are listening on ECBR Bigfoot Radio, all the content that you hear on e CBR Bigfoot Radio, regardless of what platform you've heard it through iHeartRadio or Apple Pandora or whatever platform, please note that you guys are listening to what's recorded uncentered for the first time on YouTube Bigfoot Zone eac excuse me, Bigfoot Zone e c b r oh right here on YouTube. And of course everything gets uploaded right after this onto the platform. So if you ever wonder why it doesn't sound like your typical radio show, it's because we're on YouTube and you get to hear what was put on YouTube live and uncut, uncentored raw. You know, we like laugh, cut up, joke. Yes, we talked serious, we have some really great discussions, but we'd like to have fun. There's no sense of being up tights, stuck up and everything in between. So anyway, we're gonna bring on Paneling tonight. Everybody's sit tight. We're gonna be watching a live chat. We'll answer questions and we'll go from there. So, first of all, welcome back David and most leicster. How are you guys doing tonight.
Speaker 3: We're doing great. Thanks for joining it, Ryan Chat. Appreciate it absolutely.
Speaker 1: And we got the man, the myth, the legend himself, William Nighthawk. Welcome to William. How you doing.
Speaker 4: I'm doing good, doing good, Glad to be here for guys.
Speaker 1: Excellent, excellent.
Speaker 2: So you know, I know you guys are on Facebook as much as I am and other social media platforms, and you know, I try to keep up with a lot what's going on. But you know, there's one of the things I've actually been noticing a lot about and I know you guys probably seen it too, which we're gonna bring it up here very shortly. Guys, Oh man, we're all there.
Speaker 3: We go, Oh no, some of.
Speaker 2: My stuff I'll have again.
Speaker 3: Let me see what this is.
Speaker 1: So you guys are familiar with.
Speaker 2: The disclosure and Donald Trump talking about the alien declassification and all that stuff, and I'm sure you guys are all heard of some of that stuff there.
Speaker 1: So on Donald Trump's social media platform.
Speaker 2: Crew Social. Uh. He went on to say that he would direct the Department of Defense and other federal agencies to begin the process of identifying and releasing government files related to alien and extra racial life, unidentified aerial phenomena of the known as the UAP, and unidentified flying oct UFOs, and any and all other information connected to these highly complex, extremely interesting and important matters. So yeah, when I first heard about this, you know, I was like, wait a minute, this was just a bunch of you know, misinformation from all the sources.
Speaker 1: So I started looking into it. Donald Trump really did say this.
Speaker 2: Uh, he brought it up because of Obama spoke up and was questioning in the interview that our aliens are real, and of course he said, yes, aliens are real, but I never seen him, blah blah blah. Trump said in another video he was not supposed to share that information that was declassified.
Speaker 1: So basically Trump's saying it is declassified.
Speaker 3: But yet he's.
Speaker 2: Telling on himself and telling on the whole thing. So I don't know, very interesting. Of course, I had some other Yeah, this is the main thing. I wanted to share anyway, So okay, I thought I had something mouth. I don't know if you guys think about that real quick. Well, before we get into that, let me pop this up. I thought this was funny. Marco, I saw this. I had to share this because you know, for those who don't know the joke behind this. Uh, just last year, in twenty twenty five, Marco Rubio was actually involved in a documentary referring to along with some of the other government officials talking about.
Speaker 4: Uh oh uhh where Daniel go.
Speaker 2: Yeah, sounds like.
Speaker 3: We lost Daniel's gotta have it a dropping off favor now and then.
Speaker 1: Yeah, now for some reason it said.
Speaker 2: I don't know why I did that. It shouldn't have done that. It might be because I'm sharing all these other things up here.
Speaker 3: I don't know, but.
Speaker 1: I don't know what you lost me at.
Speaker 2: But like I said, the reason I shared that picture with Marco was yeah, I guess he was part of a documentary which is titled Age of Distinction.
Speaker 1: So again it's referring to the alien and there's a history that goes so.
Speaker 2: Far back with other presidents and other government officials and all this stuff.
Speaker 1: But I know I mean the whole reason I'm bringing this up.
Speaker 2: I know this is off the subject Bigfoot, but I thought it was interesting that you know, they're talking about aliens.
Speaker 1: There are like basically they're admitting to aliens. Finally.
Speaker 2: Yes, they had the uh they had the.
Speaker 4: Air stars have always been here.
Speaker 2: Daniel, Well, I mean the thing is is the government finally. I mean, I guess they kind of slipped up and I felt like they feel like they have to admit now. It's like they have, like it's what they felt like. I don't know, it's like why they admitting to it now? Then you know, you know a lot.
Speaker 1: Of distractions probably, Yeah. So I mean I think about what's.
Speaker 4: Going on Daniel and and everybody you know in the chat. What's going on in mainstream media right now. You've got two big stories. You've got a messing woman from Tucson, Arizona, and you have the E files that came out, Okay with all the names and everything of all these prominent individuals, captains of industry and all that, you know, big tech industry and all that. Well, you're gonna want to distract from that to take the heat off of you know, you know those people if those people are actually the ones that are introducing certain things into society worldwide, that's just you know, that's to tell you're talking to top one percent of the top ten percent of the elite, you know, that are in those files. So I don't know, they've always been here. I know from my own experience with it. The one time that I had it happened. But yeah, I mean, we indigenous people have always known that there's other beings that live here, and we just we just didn't pay it any mind. We just let them do their things and we did ours.
Speaker 3: So well, take care with a perspective, put things into perspective too. And this is from my view, instead of going way back in history, going over the possibilities of what could have transpired, you know, back in time. Could it be another deflection get people to stop talking about what's been going on. Could it be leading into something else for a true declassification of they actually exist? But if you take into account everything that's been going on, a couple of years ago, Congress initiated the investigations of stuff, asking the people they involve some of the whistible works of stuff they invited in under panels and everything to talk about I E, U aps and whatnot. And then you got the E file stuff going on, like Williams said, you got the lady stuff going on here. Recent for years they've been talking about one world government. Uh what did For a while you didn't hear about it anymore? And now they're talking about it again. You've got several countries like the Prime Minister of Australia and then over in Europe and stuff. And are people even here talking about a one world system? So if you collectively look at everything going on, could it be leading into well, could it be leading into an absolute disclosure? Which could what's what's the number one way of bringing the world together under one candidate? An outside tours? You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Ronald Reagan said it best.
Speaker 3: You got that right, You sure did. There's just too much going on, too many deflections going on. And why now, I mean they had the E files, they've known this for like fifteen twenty years. Last administration had it, Refort, you did hear nothing about the stone Now.
Speaker 4: I would say probably eighty percent of what people are seeing or our own, our own or some other country's devices that they have that have been disclosed it completely to the public.
Speaker 2: I agree with that, yes, absolutely, well definitely, yeah, because I mean, is our government alone gonna admit, hey, look we got this, what kind of we got this is what we used to spy or or what they're not gonna tell us.
Speaker 1: It's not our business. I mean, they have reasons to keep it classified.
Speaker 2: I mean, just like when the what's that one aircraft that came out from years ago and we weren't supposed to know about it either, but they had to make emergency landing with it, the stealth Farmer without aero domanic. It's a triangle shape basically, you know. And yeah, I mean people started seeing that and then they had no choice but to admit, Yeah, that's our that's our our equipment.
Speaker 3: You know. Well, when they were talked about it, do you said Obama had mentioned that I've seen the same interview or whatnot? He also made the comment, uh that there but yeah, they haven't. Then if they're real they haven't told the president. Well, people's got to realize presidents come and go. Yeah, there's a government behind the government. There's running a lot of stuff that people have no concept of how deep things go. Yeah, that is as far as that you've got all these different projects going on for the people that come and go short time in office, they're not gonna be privy to everything. It's not going to happen now if you happen to stumble into it like a couple of presidents did in the past. And most people know who I'm talking about, Yeah, they've got a lot of what's going on. Just like the one president disappeared for like three days, nobody knew where it was at later come out said that he was making deals and stuff with I E. I wasn't gonna say, but yeah, you're right, William, that he's making deals with the aliens, and then all of a sudden you start getting this explosion and abductions and everything going on. Now you could speculate up, we could speculate all we want what could be behind all the abductions and stuff like that, because that takes many different paths. But he was right when he made a comment, they ain't telling the president what They're only in the office four to eight years and then they're gone. People behind the scenes that's running these big programs. I'm gonna say programs. I'm sure there's you do have national secure behind it. I'm I'm not gonna deny a lot of that, but they're not gonna let just anybody and everybody have that knowledge of what's going on. They're not gonna have Yeah.
Speaker 4: Well most people, all right, most people think that the military has just the specific grades of of of intelligence and they consider it confidential, secret, and top secret.
Speaker 3: So there's more than that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, uh, you're getting getting goodies.
Speaker 3: Hold on life is the level. Yeah, there's many levels above secret.
Speaker 2: Regarding regarding the uh, David, you brought up there.
Speaker 3: That was about top tiger. That's what I was trying to say now.
Speaker 2: That Yeah, you were talking about the interview with Obama.
Speaker 1: One thing that I remember.
Speaker 2: Obama saying in the interview, Now I got questions about what he said, how does he know this information?
Speaker 1: Because he went on to.
Speaker 2: Say, well, yes, aliens are real, but I've never seen him. But they they're not being hell at Area fifty one and there's no underground tunnels deflection. Okay, Yeah, It's like, yeah, why would he be saying that. That's what I kept listening to ask what's he.
Speaker 3: He was trying to put down on the comment that he made. Probably it's probably, Yeah, he wanted to sow that seat of doubts. They may not be an area one. Now, they could have been moved many years ago, I'm sure by now, Well it was that forty seven, forty nine, that happened, whatever timeframe. But now they got so many complexes around here that people don't know about. I mean, it's unreal.
Speaker 2: I mean we might have who knows, we might have on the ground facility right here in Virginia that we don't know about.
Speaker 4: I mean, oh, I guarantee there's a facility underground in in northern Virginia that a lot of people don't know about. In fact, there's two of them. The one that's actually by as a matter of fact, and another one is everyone knows is Mount Weather.
Speaker 1: Mount Weather. Where's that located. I'm not familiar with that one.
Speaker 4: That's that's off of route Route seven going into uh A.
Speaker 2: Lot of Oh okay, I believe I've been through that area before.
Speaker 1: I'm just yeah, okay.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, it's it's basically it's just underground facilities. That that one they're off of Route seven towards Northern Virginia is uh. They they've claimed that it's been downgraded so it's not used by anything, but probably like FEMA or you know, something along that lines. The big that people should have is the fact that not only is our military having all these underground facilities and stuff, but you have independent corporations out there that are doing it. That's where people need to be concerned. Yep, exactly, Berryville, that's correct.
Speaker 3: And then they're probably even working with the government's many aspects too many of more that way either or can have poulticpal deniability. Something would happen. M Yep, very interesting. No, it's a it's it's it's it's all amazing and rigging. You know, I'm curious, see what's going to happen mid year when they come out of that Spielberg come out of that new movie Disclosure.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I heard about that.
Speaker 5: Yeah that there there's so much going on right now that they want to keep the public off off kilter.
Speaker 4: They want to keep them you know, they want to keep a certain sect of the public riveted to the edge of their seats. You know, that hang on every word the government says or private industry says, that are the elites, and that every time they see, you know, a shadow ship shift around them. They're they're seeing aliens. It all comes down you have to ask yourself, what about Project Bluebeam? You know that is? You know that that's right up there. That's that's a legitimate project that the government, the military has been working on with the shadow government to basically hoax an alien invasion. That's what the whole man Mall thing was about back a couple of years.
Speaker 3: How much of a hoax would it be though? That's that, that would be My question could be another, Oh what.
Speaker 4: They've always they've always been here though, David and Daniel and Melissa, you know, and everybody, you know, it's it's it's nothing. I don't think. I don't think an intelligent life form is going to come to a bunch of idiots running it into the ground. Okay, And I say that as politely as possible. Okay, But it's like if I was an alien and I was in a flying saucer and I came across the Earth and I actually observed it from a distance for any more than an hour, I would actually be a foe and I would fly the hell out of here because there's no intelligent life here. Okay. As far as as an advance race, goes there is no intelligent life here, okay, So what we're dealing with I believe is a species of beings that have been here the whole time. Yeah, I really do. And when you think about it, you think about the whole USO thing where they're spotting all these underground facilities around the world and the oceans and stuff, you know, and USO coming out of the water. You know, to me it makes sense because we have legends of ant people, okay, which you know you can you can talk to the Dnaate people and the Zuni and the Hopie about the ant people legends, you know, we have. We have legends of sasquatch tribal affiliations and stuff. And you know, I mean, you'd be amazed at what is actually here and not coming from eighteen billion light years away, you know, that's just miney.
Speaker 3: Yeah, well, they wouldn't have to be that far away. Actually, actually they could be a lot closer than that. They've just a few light years away. They've discovered possible having the planets. But if you take everything into account for the past, well it's right in line with what Wayam was saying. I don't think you could dismiss it all. I mean, there's just too much there. People can go one way or the other as far as trying to explain to the waves of something you can't explain away. Uh, there's too much history here.
Speaker 2: And I.
Speaker 3: Think if they're if if everything is true, they've yeah, they've been here. You're gonna have to do what You're gonna have your bad ones.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 3: There's people have talked about, like federation and these animas belong to. Uh. But again, there's so much out there that a lot of people can't make sense of it. So they're gonna stand in a little bubble until the bubble gets stopped. And they were talking on the news tonight a couple of a couple of countries. It's instituting that they're doing a study now to where when the disclosure finally does come about, what kind of economic and religious impact it's gonna have on society.
Speaker 1: Mm hm.
Speaker 3: A lot of people are gonna freak out. A lot of people won't because I mean they're expecting it. I mean they think like we do. Uh, but there's gonna be those once their bubble gets popped, they're gonna freak out. Now, what kind of chaos. Is that gonna cause financially economically, neighbor against neighbor. I don't want to go down that path, but there's gonna be people that's going to freak out because they're not gonna be able to It's gonna be hard for them to be taken out of the norm and and and all this. If you read the Bible for what the Bible's read, I mean, what those are written in the Bible. Put two and two together. You can make a correlation between the Bible and the sayings to what's going on now and what went on in the past. Exactly. When you look at a chariot of fire, what was that chariod of fire back then? It's the way the people able to describe a charity of fire. I'm not going to tell you it's not a chariot being pulled by a horse that wills caught on fire, that flew up in the air, that did not happen. They explained it the way the abilities that they had to explain it back then from what they know is life was back then. I mean, it's all in the Bible too, So so how far are we going to take it? I mean, I'm not an atheist by any means. Okay, I believe in the Bible, I believe the way things happen and stuff like that. But something tells me in the back of my mind there's a marriage there somewhere along the way. It's not it's always been there.
Speaker 4: Well, when you're talking that marriage, you're talking ancient history all the way back to Samerian tablets, and even then, Marian text and tablets were the first written language called Cuneiform. And we're talking on their Sumerian kings list. They had several kings on there that were basically governors of of whatever region they were in for literally thousands and thousands of years the same individual. So and we're talking way before pre flood, you know, pre biblical flood error. So, you know, are we talking aliens? Are we talking fallen angels? Are we talking on Anaki all being basically the same? Are we talking descendants of a race of beings that were here before humanity?
Speaker 3: We?
Speaker 4: You know who knows?
Speaker 1: I mean, well, I'll make mention.
Speaker 4: There's so much.
Speaker 1: I'm sorry.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I was just gonna say I've been seeing more than one post from different sources with this whole alien talk and this and that, even people from church. The church are saying, okay, with they're admitting that there's actually this and that, people saying, okay, they're demons.
Speaker 4: I don't know.
Speaker 2: I mean, that's that's fine, we don't know that. But that's what some people are really believing, that they are a some kind of demons.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 4: I mean, we to see. To me when when I correlate it with my ancestors and stuff in our history, our all a tradition of what something evil and the leboling is, I have to correlate it with the term trickster, okay. And that's what I've been trying to to explain to people all these years now, is when you're dealing with a a entity, sometimes you're not dealing with flesh and blood. Sometimes you're dealing with what I call the nephelin virus, the mind virus, okay, which is another way to describe demonic possession. Okay. And I believe that anything living can be inherently possessed by by evil, okay, anything animal and human okay, and even other you know, other unknown species. So you know, when we're when we're talking about you know, demons and stuff. You know, we're not talking far off of the truth, because every culture in the world has them. You know, you got the gin, you know, you have the tricksters, you have you know that the demons, you have Reptilian, the lore around the world, you have the Naga. You know, there's there's so many different things that can be described and classied as a demon in one hand, and you know, another hand, if you look at it another way, sometimes people will see it and the only thing they can think of is is cryptid, you know, or something alien?
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 4: So I mean it's all the same thing to me sometimes, you know what I mean.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you know what I mean, like no, go go ahead and go ahead, no.
Speaker 1: Just real quick, just you know, bigly speaking, you know, like I said.
Speaker 2: I brought up the thought that, you know, some people are saying that aliens could be demons, well religiously bigly speaking, I mean, I personally, I can't really agreed to that completely because all right, I'm trying to I kind of lost my fat where.
Speaker 3: I think I think there's both types.
Speaker 2: But yeah, I mean, I guess part of what I guess I was gonna say is, now do you recall the video I uploaded of the one gentleman speaking. He was, you know, he gave me permisson to share his VIT video and I put on my YouTube channel.
Speaker 1: Uh, he's a minister, he's our dame minister. And you know, he went on.
Speaker 2: To talk about all the Yeah, he went on to talk about yes, Bigfoot being real, believing it's being to be flesh and blood. Then he also went on to say all these other things that people are seeing he believes and his personal honors strong.
Speaker 1: You know, he was very strongly.
Speaker 2: Opinionated on this that uh different, seeing all these different things that people claim to see, he believes that could be a demonic or evil relations. But then he also went on to say, I do recall it talking about the universe. You know how God created all this. We have so much that we don't even know about. But he went on to say that he does believe in extraterrestial but you know, I guess the way I recall him saying it, the way he's worded it, he didn't believe in it, and that it was an evil or a bad sense.
Speaker 1: But you know that makes any sense.
Speaker 4: At all, well, even even even when you're dealing with with angelic beings. Even in the Bible, you have your good angelic beings and your bad. Even archangel who was it am I L was was cast out of out of heaven by by God, you know, the Creator for you know, just because at the time he was so close to uh, the forces of Lucifer fighting during that time, and not only battle that he accidentally got cast out, and he actually recorded some events that Lucifer and and the ones that were were swiped by the tale of Lucifer. A third of the angels fell with him, you know. And you know, to make a long story short, he actually recorded some events down because m I L used to used to be a scribe for God. There's there's several angelic scribes. The closest one to God per se and a lot of the biblical text and missing apappra is is Fennile, Okay, and you know he was he's the fourth angel of the archangels in line and he's the only one to ever see the face of God. Okay. So you know we're dealing with with when we're dealing with something that is called considered angelic, you got to consider that the devil and demons are you know, pretty comparable along the same lines, you know, wise as as that kind of a state of being. Okay, now do we know for a fact that any type of species of alien could be demonic in any way? You know, It's like David said, and you said, you know, we have our good and our bad. We have our our dark and all light. We have our you know, our due in this world, and you can't have one without the other. So of course I would say, you have your your demonic ones and you have your really good ones.
Speaker 1: So kind of like Ying and Yang.
Speaker 3: Right. I've seen a couple of programs myself to where those that have supposedly they claim to have knowledge of a lot more of what's going on out there. That the biggest concept of the most talked about the Grays is not what people think. They're not the prominent dominant alien species. The Grays be down here on number one on the one scale of one to ten, and for whatever reason, they're being utilized for whatever purposes by other aliens. Uh, they're not high on that totem poll when it comes to the other alien species. That's what I've heard a couple of other people talk about. I don't know if William's heard anything about that or not, But I found that you always.
Speaker 4: Hear about the gras a hierarchy. Yeah, there's, yeah, there's some kind of a hierarchy, is what I've heard that comes to alien species. I've heard that the gray aliens that they've they've spotted are more of like a a hybrid of of synthoid and living being, not one hundred percent living biological. You know, they've been reported that there was an incidence down in uh where was it in, I want to say Mississippi back in the seventies, where the two fishermen were fishing off the pier, and they said that these gray aliens came at them out of a ship and took them on the ship. I can't remember their names for the life of me. I'm sure somebody in the chat does, but so long ago that, in fact, I think I think they're both deceased. Now I'm not sure, but they they described the gray aliens as being three to four feet tall and having crab like hands okay, clause okay, In other words, no fingers, you know, just clause okay. So you know, could that be considered a demon to Yeah, I mean I would imagine so, But you know, did they do nefarious evil things to them? I guess it depends on how you look at it. You know, if a species is is here to genetically research humanity without humanity realizing that they're living right here with them in the waters or underground, you know, you have to ask yourself, has humanity been here the whole time? I don't think we have. I think when it comes down to it, that when the Creator created us, that thus to be different than from them, Okay, to be to have the ability to to realize right from wrong and good from evil, okay, and a lot maybe some of these beings can't determine what's good and what's bad, you.
Speaker 3: Know exactly, well we good. When you mentioned the USO's wall ago for the underwater, I know there's been reports of sonar tracking things they couldn't explain, picking up sounds that couldn't explain. Uh yeah, things, yeah they could not. You know that we don't. We don't even have the capability of doing it. But you hear more about the spacecraft than you do about the USOS. And there are some that claim that there's like five or six major locations around the Earth where there's could actually be bases at that humans actually go down to interact with h e aliens. Yeah.
Speaker 4: The seventh I guess it's said to be the seven deepest, the deepest sections of ocean around the world is worthy. There's supposed to be seven humongous underwater bases for these entities to live. And another one if you consider Admiral Bird and what he did in the nineteen forties flying into the North Pole. In the opening there, he came across the crystalline city with tall whites. Okay, that looked Nordic, okay, but they were said to be seven feet tall and Nordic looking, okay, And you know, not far after that, we had the whole ear roswell incident in nineteen forty seven. So it's just funny how it all coordinates to It's like a build up process.
Speaker 2: You know, it was all hot weather.
Speaker 3: Balloon where that movie The Abyss Was that too far off base? When they made that movie, The Encounters of the Third Kind Contact, I'll say, what went on? Are they describing what actually took place?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I've heard I've heard rumors from other sources that that movie kind of the Third Time was actually saying that real stuff like that actually did happen, which you know, it's interesting because I like that movie.
Speaker 4: Well, ask yourself this, Daniel, Ask yourself this, guys, when you're dealing with the Encounters of the Third Kind that was filmed on on the Devil's Tower, Okay, for the most part, it interacted with that area. Well, what have we as as indigenous people been telling people for for thousands of years that at the time there were giant trees here and they reached the heavens okay, and to the in the start, people would come down every now and then and meet us at these trees, okay, and we would we would do things for them, and they would do things for us. And you know, then you have the whole biblical thing of of the when Lucifer was cast out of heaven. You know, before the flood, these gods sent down these angels to cut down these prominent trees that grew from the ground and reach to the heavens. So Lucifer and the fallen and the giants and the Nehley be able to climb back up, you know, like our babbel okay, wouldn't be able to get to the higher level of God. Okay, now we have to ask ourselves.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 4: The reason the reason things are are so complicated nowadays is because we have different cultures around the world world, different languages, different descriptive things for things. When it comes like with all the reported Bigfoot sightings all around the world, how many hundreds of names do they have? Think about it? Okay, even here in America we have probably close to one hundred different names for it. Okay. I've got a T shirt with about fifty of them on it that I used to sell, you know, and you know, it's it's it's crazy to think that we are separated by belief, by religion, and by language around the world. For a reason, they don't want people to make the connections to these things. They want people to just leave it alone. So are we dealing with a certain being, an alien being that's controlling this? Like everybody talks about reptoids and the reptilian uh, you know, beings that are here being you know, you know, part of the royal family and all that, and uh. They recently talked about King Charles being part of the glad the Impaler bloodline and the descendant and actually owns rights to the Castle in Romania. I mean, you know, there's there's all kinds of weirdness going on right now. Maybe there's some truth to that, Maybe that that, you know, maybe what people describe nowadays as a reptilian should be considered a double back in the old days.
Speaker 2: I'm just saying, yeah, if was based off of anything true on the movie Dragtula told that would be.
Speaker 1: Pretty cool that they never made a sequel to him.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he was not as Gladaler, which became a major vampire.
Speaker 4: Think about what Roseanne Barr said. Think about what Roseanne Barr said when she came out on It was I believe it was Tucker Carlson that interviewed her, and she came right out and said, everybody dealing with Hollywood are vampires, their bloodsucking, flesh eating vampires. And she still says that to this day, you know, So, I mean, and she's not the only one. Maybe there's some truth. Maybe maybe there is some something about this uh adrenochrome thing that's going around about people, you know, being kids being terrorized, and and maybe it's part of that whole uh you know, you know, I mean, it's it's possible that it's all connected, but somebody, you know, more than just a couple people like myself need to research this stuff. We need to we need to get in and and and see exactly what is transpiring. Somebody's got to make sense of this because otherwise they're just going to keep deeming people like us completely crazy.
Speaker 3: Well, it could also be that they're keeping everybody confused, like one big spider web that peoples trying to dissect of what's going on. Because if there's good ones and they're bad ones, you got the bad ones controlling the uh Hollywood, maybe what's going on? I mean, more and more reports kids my lands. I mean, I'm going down the rabbit hole here, but following the actual moves on what's going on? Kids and young adults that just come up and missed for no reason. And now you've got I E Sacrifices being talked about, the E files been talked about about, Jerky and the E files. Who wants I want to go down that rabbit hole. I think they want to keep people divided for specific purpose. Until that purpose comes, we're not going to know what's going on. And it could have been deal with that were struck with with with the bad.
Speaker 4: What's what's the one thing that we used to say in the in the in the past, we used to say united, we stand, divided, we.
Speaker 3: Fall exactly exactly. And I hope to god that's not what's one all these kids stuff like that, But people talked about it. There was a woman I can't remember exactly where it was a few years back, with to one of those parties, and she come running out telling the people out on the streets and what she was saying inside, and then she comes up missing, never heard from again.
Speaker 4: People, the police. Yeah, I know exactly. She was a model woman. She was very prominent, No, she was. She was a South American model, and she came out over the hotel where they were having this big fancy thing for some laiti and she she started screaming, they're they're eating you know, people, they're eating babies in there. They're not human.
Speaker 3: And the only reason that came up here recently is because they started bringing up the E files again and then start in different parts of stuff what's been happening to try to validate some of the things that've been reading in the E files. I mean, it's scary to think about it. It really is. It's scary to think about it. If people need to their mindsetup and and and be receptive to what's going on. But do your own analyzing, make your own conclusion, but don't shut your mind off of what's going on. That's the only way we're going to make any headway as far as for your own sanity, pretty much as far as what's going on, because if the bomb does drop to show the truth about what may be going on, a lot of people are not going to be able to handle. I mean, I mean, I don't know what pat that's going to take, but I mean it's scary. And you get people missing in the woods, you got you got the four on one situations and stuff like that that's been going on now for decades, probably even longer than decades.
Speaker 6: That that's a whole it's all subject with me. I've I've done my research on the middle I've got a whole thing.
Speaker 3: And I know you did a whole thing on uh and you're probably still looking into it. But you also did a whole thing on Native American women that's been coming up missing.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'm still working on that too.
Speaker 3: To this day. Why, I mean, nobody hears from them again, whether it's Native American women or or whites or blacks, anybody going deep into out out there in the forests, in the woods and kids, and they're never heard from again. Nothing they were found, or they may show up two or three weeks later, a couple of months later to them no times past, but everybody else have been going where you know, where the hell you been. It's just like one big conglomerate out there just wanting to keep people's minds shut down. Or those that have the open mind called them conspiraity theorists. Now over the years they've been called a conspiracy theorists. How many of that stuff's now come through? What exactly?
Speaker 7: Remember in the movie Men in Black where they were using the National Choir magazine as their research information to go figure out where the aliens were so they could go to them and stuff and gather them back up if they went out their territory. What happened with the lady that was a passenger on that airline? What was it last year or the year before last? Where Okay, that's the same one you all were just talking about. Okay, I don't know whatever happened with or I know that they had to turn the plane back around or something.
Speaker 4: And she wasn't the only one. She wasn't the only one though, that was saying that there were demons, that they were they weren't human. There was a British Yeah, there was a British boxer that also did it. There was also a Chinese woman and a Chinese meant that did it too on the plane, and then there was a couple others and then you have the whole you know, you're getting into. We're getting into an area that is just really bizarre because we don't know if these individuals were actually coerced into doing that on purpose to take away from something else occurring, kind of like deflection. Yeah, so you know, we we we really don't know. But yeah, I mean to say, these people all the time, we in the military know that for a fact. Okay, It's it's crazy to think that everything is based off of evil sect of what you whatever you want to call them, the ball, the shadow government, reptilians, demons, fallen angels. To me, hump them all together, and that's just me. That's just easier for me. It's a point in time to throw them all in a bowl and mix them together as one big old bowl of mixed nuts, okay, because that's what they are, Okay, And I'm not the first one to say that. Okay, but there's there's a certain few of us that have gotten in our lives that we have faced things consistently our whole lives for a reason. And that reason is starting to come to exploration to be disclosed and people people are starting to wake up. They're starting to understand some of the stuff that we talked about all those years ago is coming true.
Speaker 3: You know, yeah. They I don't know what directors are gonna be taking as time goes, but I'll just keep in my mind open to anything. And especially with what we've been experiencing in the last couple of campouts, it's just until people get out and experience certain things, regardless of what aspects A and and get off the couch and put the coffee cup down to see what's out there, You're not gonna change any minds of stuff like that. They're gonna be shutting people down, they're gonna call you crazy that you don't know what you're talking about. But I always go back to the what keeps my mind open is I always go back to the concept. If we can be, why can't they be? We are here, we're experience. They say space is space is infinite. Grap your mind around that space never ends. So it says, well, it may be a.
Speaker 1: Wall out there.
Speaker 3: Well, then again, if there's a wall out there, somewhere wants to be on the wall. And the basic concept is how did everything begin? How did it begin when there was nothing in the beginning? Well, gases came together. Well, where did the gas come from? Where did the molecules come from to be able to Well, there's a well, you know, that's that's truth.
Speaker 4: Though when you think about it, you have to have you know, everybody, everybody's afraid of of the cryptiss everybody's afraid of the aliens, everybody's afraid of the demons, you know, and all that in the world. And you know, my thing is, why are you fearing something that was created the Creator?
Speaker 1: Because it's ridiculous.
Speaker 4: I think it's it's ridiculous to think that mankind has fallen so far that we are afraid of our own shadow, but yet we don't fear the God that created us. Mm hmm.
Speaker 3: Mankind better be careful because they're turning their lives over to AI. They're turning all of our lives over to AI. And and I've been saying here that AIS is now in the phase of training itself to learn. AI is training itself to have its own I e. Religion. I think, William, you put something out on that one. It's it's just amazing. I mean, do we have another that gone de termined movie coming up?
Speaker 4: Learning?
Speaker 3: If it's learning?
Speaker 4: And the thing I tell everybody, you know, when I tell everybody to question everything, I mean question. That's that's one thing that I always do. I cover my even when I'm dealing with the cryptis, even when I'm dealing with the UFO and alien thing, even when I'm dealing with the religion. Okay, I always question every r here to obtain answer. There's a knowledge, okay, plain and simple. That's why God, the Creator gave us free will. Otherwise we'd be rotic and an't like and hive like okay, and we're not. Okay. So many reports of aliens I report it as hive like, okay, you know, controlled beings from a central you know, logic cool type of a being. Okay. We take and we are given the ability to discern like the Bible says, okay, and discerning is is something that you you literally have to teach yourself your faith and the Creator to develop it. Okay. And I know that a young man talked about discernment the last time that he was on the Young Pastor and you know, he's a very very bright young man. I respect him greatly. But you know, these beings have always been and we give them, give them not the respect that they deserve. Operation we don't make them into idols. Okay. We give them there they're due to inheritance, to their right to be here. Okay. And I'm not talking but I'm talking other beings like Bigfoot and dog man and lizard people and stuff like that, other beings like aliens that live here. Okay. Because we just think that, you know, when we call something star peeped, our beings star children, we're labeling it that because we assumed back in those days that they came from the stars. But we saw them descend from the sky. We didn't see them from the stars. We saw them send from the sky. It's like in Peru and other areas of South America, they talk about the constellations and the stars that come down and they transform them into giant beings. And they asked things of the indigenous people. And if the indigenous people don't give them on it and answer them, give them what they did they ask for, they turn turn things around on those people, and some bad things happen to those indigenous people. That's that's the stories of it around the world when it comes to indigenous cultures, Throa cultures in Africa, cultures in America, South America, cultures up with the the the the green linning area, you know, over and shining. Okay, So it's like there's around the world, can't be wrong. But the only thing that divides the knowledge from being combined and said, this is what it is is because they're separated from from religion, they're separated from language, they're separated sure, separated by land masks. There's all these say that you have to take in account as in any investigation. And when we get into the whole missing people thing, like the alien abduction thing, people that are missing completely and and are never to be seen again are actually m M, I'm alive by wildlife or or or you know, bigfoot carrying them. All of it might be, but I think there's a percentage of them that when the Bible talks about the rapture and other things going on, what's to say that that type of stuff isn't happening currently. I mean, think about all the millions of people every year here in America to go missing.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I want to touch on that just just a little bit real quick.
Speaker 1: Now.
Speaker 2: I agree with what you just said, But now it was brought up. I think you just said something and then I saw something earlier in the live chat somebody mentioned about missing for one one. Paul, all right, now, probably Paul polity fans, I'm probably gonna hate you for saying this, but bringing Bigfoot into the whole scene, on the whole four one one, the missing four one one, it wasn't always about Bigfoot on the topic scene when the big thing is again, I probably have some people not gonna agree with me on this. That's fine. I'm just speaking of what the way I look at things. But when big when people found out that Bigfoot cells, hey, let me, let me let me integrate, let me let me add this in. Hey, well Bigfoot might be responsible? Were always missing four one one? You know, all these people missing, they through Bigfoot into the scene because big for cells.
Speaker 1: So you know, Bigfoot some big money scheme.
Speaker 2: You know, we know Bigfoot exist, we know difference for real, but you know, everybody's you know, weigh in on the whole subject.
Speaker 4: That's why I don't really even discuss Bigfoot anymore. I mean, to me, the doug men are real. I mean, I sorry, I mean I don't have anything I got to prove to anybody one fact because of my owners, you know, my whole life with them, you know, doing my my my vision, question my humble you know, and having them gift me things, you know, from completing the force, you know, and you know, I mean to me, it's they're just another speech. They're just another course people that that mankind refuse. Yeah, and you know, so what if they don't live above ground? They they travel it certain avenues to stay away from humanity. I wish I could stay away from entity, you know, because humanity is is getting bad. It's getting bad, and you know, it's it's ridiculous. I mean, how many times do we have to turn on the TV or the radio, or read the newspaper or or look at our cell phone news information and see about you know, people being unalived, people, you know, being coming up missing, you know, and and blood trails coming out of their homes. As I'm talking about the whole Guthrie thing from from Tucson, Arizona. How many times do we have to see shootings in schools, shootings in in in public places before humanity wakes up and realizes that they're doing this to keep us separated. They're they're controlling. And I don't think when you get into the whole perspective of of violence in the world, I don't I don't blame humanity as a whole for it. I believe that they are some of them are actually under that high mind mentality, you know, and that's where that violent outburst comes, you know. And what's more violent than war? And who gets stuck going into war? But us poor SAPs, aren't, you know, wealthy are on the front lines of war fighting for the rich bastards that stand behind us, you know, and you know, in their white castles. And it's it's it's not meant to be that way, okay. And I'm very honest. I've seen stuff, David and Melissa, you guys know, you've seen stuff. You know, it's it's not supposed to be that way, okay. And when we are under orders in the military to to do certain things that we don't want to do human wise, we are led to believe that if they don't do it, our lives are over. You know, we're going to go pound rocks somewhere the rest of our lives. And you know, humanity isn't supposed to be that way, okay. And you can take and learn a lot from the force people. You can learn a lot from like I said previously, Daniel from up So you can learn so much just by watching a pack of wolves, spend an entire month with them from a distance and just observe them. See the kind of loyalty they have, the kind of unconditional love that a pack of wolves has, the kind of protective nichure that they have for their pack. That's what humanity is supposed to do, we think, But not wolf.
Speaker 3: Yeah, well think about the wolf aspect, which people would take more in account. Hell, how they that top of pack mentality survived because if you look around us and now it's even more prevalent today. But people would just sit back, look at what's going on, try to put pieces together, and it starts from the top. You got you got a certain amount of people, not that many up on the higher astaulam controlling everything below them. Everybody below them falls in line with the ones controlling them, and feelings all the way down to us. Look at the parties we got now going ahead to head against each other. One party is out killing people, hurting people, burning cities down, and so on and so forth, and the party has not come against that. You got the other parties sitting back on their hands, just observing, not doing anything. But I guarantee you if they didn't start doing something, then that party that's creating all this chaos now just said, well here and see what we told you. They just try to shift the blame. If people will pay attention when they're talking about one World order, digitizing all currency, AI is coming out more and more prevalent, taking more and more jobs, and how it's filtering down is by twenty thirty twenty thirty five. Just take social security for an example. If something isn't done with, forget about sending b ins dollars overseas. I still don't I can't comprehend a lot of that. But for all people here in the US in a few years. Social Security may not become dissolvent, but you could have a reduction for those who don't social security. Going on Social Security up to twenty five percent of what you're getting, we're going to get AI. And that's a lot of that's due to know, people been into work for because you got to pay the design where you pay in to support those that's retired upcoming people go to work, they pay it. It's all gonna be like that. The workforce is getting shorter, shorter and shorter. What's that gonna lead to is gonna lead to the cheap effect for people out there that can't work, who they've got to rely on, They got to rely on the government. Now the government's got control over them. I mean, people have to the outside their daily life. What's that?
Speaker 4: And what what what kind of they call that? A universal income is what they call that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, hey guys, yep, we can't.
Speaker 3: Work because there ain't no jobs out there to do to AI. So now they're now they're they're they're calling that trap. So you got people not being able to work and don't want to work dependent on the government. Now the government's got more control over the people and then you've got two classes of people. Now you got others down here. Then you got those to control here that's going to have everything. Their lives are going to be effected one dag on the way way or the other. Then you got the people above them controlling what's going on around global As far as that, if it comes to that, I know that if you look at what's going on, all indications that's what they're striving for, because they're talking about that more and more and more, one world government, one world control. It's beyond me. I mean, I could go on. I could keep riding about this and not making any sense here in a few minutes because I get so frustrated when I think about what's going on, and then I look at how people are dumb down so much. They don't realize what's going on. They haven't got a clue of what's going on. They don't want to believe what's going on. May I agree with you. I ran into Walmart here about two years ago, roughly two years ago, two hundred thousand dollars. I didn't run into a hurry more. We're talking to one of his friends, led out from a two hundred thousand dollars year job. I don't know what he was doing for his career wise, but he could not find another job. And he was a treader at Walmart when they had the greeters standing there at the door. That's what it's coming to. But it's getting more and more prevalent. People. Some people may be in a comfort zone. Now, what's gonna be like a year down the road, two years down the road, three years down the road. It's a scary thought. What's gonna be like for my kids and grandkids when they get over? Yeah? Are they going to be serving to a government? Chinda? Does that? I like?
Speaker 4: I like like, I like the thing that was posted that Daniel posted here about David pal. I don't think that's what he's come out directly and said that. It's it's linked to it, but I think he's insinuated over time.
Speaker 1: Yes, that's what I wanted to address.
Speaker 2: Yeah, absolutely, Yeah, Yeah, exactly what you just said, William. Uh, you pretty much said it very clearly. Because that's that's why I have it up here. I want to address this before it gets too far back to the track.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: So yeah, he's asking has he ever come out of saying that's as question.
Speaker 1: Maybe with some of the experiences.
Speaker 2: Yes, my response to that would be yes indirectly, But as you look at who he is and what he's involved with, he is usually his Missing four War one platform, his series, his books, his videos. He's a joint and collaborated with all these Bigfoot forms and conferences to put his book out there, his series and videos out there. You know, in this platform under Bigfoot again, like I talked about earlier, it's a selling platform. In Bigfoot sells. We all know Bigfoot cells, I honestly believe. Well, now with that being said, let me say there's a I honestly believe there's a positive platform. If you're gonna use Bigfoot to sell, there's a positive way to use that. Then there's also a negative side of things. You know, Like me, I put my books out there. You know a lot of my books are based off of research. A lot of it is based off of field. You know, all my my the first few books I put out there are research field guys, you know, basically guiding people along, especially newbies, enthusiasts and whatnot, give them step by step guidelines. Now, with what I did recently, I expanded that and I advanced that, and I do. I've actually done I dun dug pretty deep with my latest book, A Trail of the Unknown. I'll speak about that real quick here shortly, but you know so, Yeah, with that being said, yeah, I think the way between what Williams said and what I just explained.
Speaker 1: Yes, if you take.
Speaker 2: The time to look at the way these people get involved.
Speaker 1: Okay, yeah, I'm not.
Speaker 2: Saying Bigfoot did that, but hey, I'm pushing it out there on these Bigfoot groups. I'm pushing it out there at these conferences. Yes, I'm saying Bigfoot did it, but I'm not saying it verbally, you know. So, But you know, again on the positive aspect, Yes, I'm prom I've been promoting my book because it's news.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 1: I got Trail the Unknown, A Journey beyond Truth.
Speaker 2: Yes, a lot of it speaks about my journey with the research why I got involved. A lot of it talks about my personal experiences, but I also go on to talk about other experiences in the book, you know, from eyewitnesses and people that I have investigated in interviews, and we get it pretty deep on you talking about you know, objectively, I speak about a lot of different things.
Speaker 1: William, are you still there?
Speaker 3: Okay?
Speaker 1: He disappeared, but I think he's still there.
Speaker 2: Yeah, go ahead, So okay, yeah, So I mean I want I put my books out there, you know.
Speaker 1: Like Trail the Unknown. I really did dig deep into that one.
Speaker 2: I get into a lot of deep details, deeper than I have ever been with the research. You know, I speak, you know, I really go beyond talking about experiences and what people are seeing and claiming out there, you know, and it talks about the truth behind a lot of this, you know. So and then I got The Bigot Zone, the other book I have on that, The Bigot Zone. It's a comprehensive research guide doctrine. Now that one there is more of a direct field guide, but it breaks everything down on step by step, on procedures to fall through with a lot of your research methods. And it does reference, you know, on more than one occasion in the book, it does reference. Even though it's a field guide and an advanced field guide, it does go and reference my Trail of the Unknown. The way I break everything down and get into a lot of deep details, you know, it questions, It questions a lot of things, and it makes you look at things the way with an open mind. Yeah, it's it gives everybody, uh, you know, it gives a reader and an open mind, but at the same time not to fall through with you know, don't fall prey to deception basically, and keep an objective mind with an open mind at the same time, if that makes any sense.
Speaker 1: So that's why I wanted to touch base on that.
Speaker 2: And you know, like I said, back to the whole Paul Plotti saying, I don't have.
Speaker 1: Nothing against the man. I never met the man.
Speaker 2: I never spoke to the man, but I've watched a lot of his work exposed and put out there, and I've learned about his details. A lot of people like to share stuff and address stuff to me related to him. I mean, yeah, there's that possibility. That's one thing I always say, there's always that possibility. But you got people like him. He's one of many that uses bigfoot as a marketing tool. I mean, there's nothing wrong with that, but you know, there's a positive way to.
Speaker 1: Put yourself out they way it come through.
Speaker 2: That's my two cents again, got them?
Speaker 3: Yeah, you got them in the big foot thing like that, Like like what you just said, and you got that in the church. You got That's what I'm very skeptical about churches I go to, I go win to psychologic psycho analyze what's going on before I decide to even become a member, because you get to fill up a church when you go in there are they here just to raise money for the When I see preachers driving around the males, variotings and living in the mansion, I got a problem with that. Yeah, you know what I mean to me, that's that's I'm not gonna go down that one. No, okay, I set it up from that aspect. But the church we go to, now, it's it's church. Uh uh uh, it's not. They're not out there just to try to take every penny out of your pocket.
Speaker 8: Yeah what what what did Jesus distrust you with the money changers?
Speaker 4: Yeah, overturned the tables.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well that's a different I mean for the reasoning. I mean, I mean, if we have for those who understand that people using the church to make money, you know, they didn't pay for and Jesus, if people didn't understand the outrage that Jesus had overturning the tables, and you know, you're turning you're turning my house into a house of fees.
Speaker 1: You know, this is a house of prey, you know, you know, IDENTI fees is what.
Speaker 3: You call them.
Speaker 2: So yeah, So hey guys, here's another question right here. What do you think it's going on in these national parks? There's a lot we could talk about that on right there.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, I mean that's a whole nother.
Speaker 2: Prob Yeah, we can go down a lot of different avenues on this one, I believe, I mean, ever ever referring to the missing people that people turn missing in the national park.
Speaker 1: I mean, there's so many different suspects that you throw out there on this one.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I throw this out there that Yeah, yeah, I throw this out there to everybody too. Though, when it comes to Native uh history, oral tradition and stories and legends that we talked about, the first thing that comes to mind when you're about missing people is the Anastasi people of the Southwest. And you know, there's there's things out there that things that that talk about and stuff like that and and get ways. And I'm I'm a firm believer that those things exist, only because I've spent a lot of time delving into that in fact I have found, in my opinion, in the book talks about the three gateways and each cardinal. You know, I've I've actually found over half of those gateways. And you know, in my opinion and that of our world has these gateways in them. Now, a gateway is different from a portal, okay. Portals can be mirrord rules can be water. Portals can be a a an angelic opening, okay. Portals can be made from from ices, sound frequency and all that. Portals are small and they are mobile, okay, whereas as as described in the Book of Enoch are are massive okay, and it's said that they have an angel posted it in all cardinal directions okay.
Speaker 3: And I have.
Speaker 4: Literally found gateway that stems from the Grand Canon in area all the way up into almost all the way over into northern Californtah, and I have I have displayed those maps previously on on my channel. So are our people disappearing because of portals? I think it's possible people walk somewhere, you know, into the by themselves. They run more of a risk of having things supernaturally and paranormal wise, and I think we've all expected experienced it, you know, you experienced ound, the loss of births, singing and crickets chirping, and noises of a stream close by disappeared. You know, there's been reports of farmers walking out in their fields that have several hundred bakers and they disappear. Now, there was a big instant I think it was in Oklahoma where a farmer back in the forties, nineteen forties or nineteen fifties was walking up on his field and he literally walked into a portal that opened up and disappeared. People could hear his voice, but they couldn't see them, I think so. So could that be a reason for people missing and in back back areas of national parks? Yes, could there all see a type of a creature out there.
Speaker 3: That is.
Speaker 4: Taking them? I mean, in my own culture, we have what we call the shunk of war Kon Okay. And this kind of a of a of a creature is described as a huge cane nine okay. And it used to carry off dogs, and it used to carry off children and stuff.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 4: But you know, my father taught me that the shunk of Warcon is more than just a giant woolf. The shunk of Warcon was able to to snap. It's it's it's joint and its legs and its hind legs and it's stand up or Okay, don't ask me how he knew that. I have no idea idea. My father was his own man, a multiple purple heart veterans run from World War Two, So you know, I took him at his word. And so, you know, do creatures exist? It was our calor. I mean, does it exists? Could people becoming missing? Yeah, they could, just like any other wildlife attack could. Okay, But do I believe Bigfoot is carrying off people? I think there might be a couple instances in history where it happened and he got he got drug off up in Canada. I believe it was, yeah, up in the Rocky Mountains in Canada. But doesn't happen all Yeah, I don't think it happens all the time. So I just you know, it's just my opinion. There are wild creatures out there that exist that that we have not come to realize. You know, back in the day, they called them what what do they call them? They called them the shunkle wark On was called uh oh man, I can't remember. Natural History labeled them as as of a wolf. I can't remember the name of it now, but work on me. Yeah, exactly, ring ring docas.
Speaker 3: Is that so familiar?
Speaker 4: Ring it something?
Speaker 7: It was a It was the Rocky Mountain hyena legendary wolf hyena like creature from the Montana folklore, the shunk wark On.
Speaker 4: You're right, that's exactly what I'm talking about, the shrinkle wark on. And in my old dialect of the la coated language, okay, it's it means basically, you're describing a K nine. So when we talk about, you know, scenes of of of cryptids that are described as dog like or wolf like or hyena like that have the ability to stand on two legs and two legs and then run run on all fours and and and maneuver that way from four leged to two legged. I think description for that, I really do. And in our legends they would carry off people.
Speaker 3: So.
Speaker 4: You know, it's not far fetched. Could they be responsible for some missing people? Yes? Do I believe Bigfoot could be carrying off people, just maybe you know occasion and only once every you know, five years that you don't hear about reports of them and being violent toward they carry them off, unless they were trying to to somehow incorporate them into their nation, their yachtde.
Speaker 7: Are they similar to the shunko warkon? Is it similar to dog Man? Someone in the group chats asking.
Speaker 4: Yes, that's what I was saying. You know, I believe that the sharkhan is the perfecption for the dog man, because you know, they used to tell me, you know that these things would be able to snap theirs and stuff to stand up right ok, and want two legs and run on two, and when they got tired on two legs, they would run run on all fours. You have the same disc the same thing. Whenever he gets tired of run handing on two legs, what's he do? You have reports of them doing low crawls and running on all fours.
Speaker 2: Yeah, a lot of that. Yeah, it's not common, but I've heard of several different accounts of that happen.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 4: So I mean, if they have the capability of doing it, I can't a dog man.
Speaker 3: Just saying yeah, you can't rule anything out. I mean, that's just too many possibilities out there what it could or could not be. I mean, who's That's why I find the fascinating getting out there and doing what we do for the research part of it. I mean, I have experienced one what you guys have as far as that, but I know she's going through a few things and whatnot. We had our counters last summer electrical in that light that was seen in the middle of the freaking woods, not that far from forty yards. We can't explain. I've never seen that before in my life, and and and it just went out. I mean, nobody there nothing there. What generated that life? Was it a portal? I can't say, what was it? Under some kind of intelligence. I have no idea it was there then Daniel both seen it and I think Pete might have seen it momentarily there too, for about four or five seconds total time. Yeah, yeah, And I have no idea, But I mean we've seen it, and from the time I've seen the Daniels seen it four or five seconds roughly that went out. What was it? I mean, there's just so much out there that I mean, we know only tell people, you know what we experienced, and they do what you want with the information.
Speaker 1: Well.
Speaker 2: The other thing is, dude, David, do you recall some of the information I shared with you when I.
Speaker 1: Started doing some research about.
Speaker 2: The area, the general area of run and all together.
Speaker 1: There was a long list and a conversation or an article or a post that I came across.
Speaker 2: It talks about the different folklore in the legends of the whole fault for an area, and you have then mentioned the sheep squatch.
Speaker 1: It also went on to mention very various strange lights party through our fault front of the woods.
Speaker 2: And some of those strange lights worth seeing around cemeteries, but also in the woods itself. I was kind of excited when I came across that. It's like, this is after we've had our visual after we experienced what we did. So you know, that tells me just in that area alone, we're not the first ones to witnesses.
Speaker 1: So this is awesome. Of course, if you also other research.
Speaker 2: You know there's been other phenomenons throughout the state of Virginia.
Speaker 1: Uh, there was a there was a podcast I shared to you.
Speaker 2: I can't remember the guy's name or it was down somewhere way down southwest Virginia or somewhere.
Speaker 1: I listened to the whole.
Speaker 2: Podcast when they went out of at work, and this I experienced a lot of bigfoot stuff, and he's seeing the strange orbs and stuff float through the property related to it. And there's a history on that particular property that there was Civil War history there on top of that, so which I found. Yeah, I'm fast fascinating, you know, So it's pretty cool.
Speaker 3: Well I'm a nowhere in that aspect. I mean, people say that they're an order women they see a big foot or whatever the case may be. But I mean that's my first time staying the light out there, first story programs about it until you actually I mean, it wasn't up off in the distance in the sky, it wasn't up in the trees. We fascinated me. Was about forty yards roughly away shoulder height if that tall from us three to four foot off the ground, and it was that close. Yeah, I mean it was just fascinating. I mean, I can't for not being off up in the trees or in the sky. We could definitely roll out.
Speaker 2: It wasn't their plane, No, wasn't the person walking around.
Speaker 3: The flash, the.
Speaker 2: Foldge and everything was pretty thick too, So I mean, yeah, I know you're describing a little smaller the way I like when I talked about it based off of my perception and my visual of it, it was about the size of a basketball. I mean the way I describe it, I mean the way I remember seeing it. It was about the size of the basketball. You know, it was pretty I mean very visible. I mean I don't know, just just the way I remember seeing it.
Speaker 3: But again, when it played up, it got about the sides.
Speaker 4: Of a great.
Speaker 3: Hold on.
Speaker 1: I can't make that out.
Speaker 3: No, it was a real white yeah, okay, go ahead.
Speaker 4: Things, these things are here. Let me see if I can show you better. Okay. These are those round and balls metal spears that they've been seeing all the around the globe, and this is one that was actually about the size. It's my opinion that these things, yeah, these things could be extraterrestrial, you know, terressrial life forms that are here that have been here all along a form of AI. I mean, we're taking we're taking some of these tech industry giants at their word on rockets in space is satellites. Okay. What if they were actually incorporating AI into everything, okay, and that these devices were kind of like the or of the five G or the six work. Okay, what if five G and six G network actually had to make people think that they see things. Okay, it even sit right in the patent for five G so you know, yeah, exactly exactly.
Speaker 2: This is the This is the closest that you know, I mean from what I just looked up real quick.
Speaker 1: They didn't illuminate the area.
Speaker 2: Or project any beam like if it was not like, but it was right.
Speaker 4: It was just the ball. Yeah, it was just the ball that was lit up. Yeah, ye, pure white. Not the area exactly. So you know, here's the thing in my research, guys, and from dealing with portals and all that and doing orbs and stuff, it kind of correlates together. But in in my opinion, you have orbs that are supernatural. You have orbs that are described as possibly portals that are opening up. You have you know, orbs that are described as spirits and ghosts. You know, there's even been reports of let's squatch and Bigfoot being seen with orbs. I take you, for instance, to the nineteen sixty seven I believe, on the incident pres Skuyle State Park in Eerie, PA. There was a reported UFO that was sited over the bay and it went down and landed style and there was these teenagers at the time. I think they're there since then passed, but at a certain beach I think it was Each eleven. And the report goes on to say that the boys got the car, the must Uk in the sand, so they tried to walk somewhere, leaving the young lady lady's behind and go get a tow truck to see if a tow truck could pull them out. Well, the two young ladies were in the car and they heard this crashing sound and they described this bigfoot being holding an orb underneath its arm, okay, and it was glowing I think they said it was glowing like a whitish and yellow in color. And there was a big tree there, a big pine tree there. And the report goes on to say that when Project Blue beck it out or Project Blue Book came in to check it out, they actually removed that tree because it was filled with radiation. Okay, And that tree since then has been completely removed, and in fact, that whole beach has been completely redone apparently. But you know, mind is there's so many different reasons that those are being seen, and there's so many different things that it could be that even if we have reports back in the nineteen sixties of them being seen with bigfoot and stuff in areas around the America. You know, what's to say that they're they're not part of an alien agenda too? You know? So are these devices that some kind of of a of an advanced race is using to monitor humanity to see how humanity interacts with it? Could they be supernatural? Could they be angelic? Could they be demonic? That's where I'm going with this because I just got done doing a research on that. The different colors, and what I've found out through my research is that the lighter color of the orb, the less fearful you have to be. Okay, orange, When you see an orb that is red or orange, that's when you need to be more.
Speaker 3: Fearful.
Speaker 4: Okay, not fear of it, but you know, just be aware that it could be you know, dangerous. Every report that I've come across when it comes to orbs being described as white or a glowing yellow type of a color, bad things haven't happened. Okay. When you see orbs in the sky, they're usually ninety percent of the time, they're usually white, okay, or a light color. Okay. Could that be a portal? Yeah, some of them could be portals. Could that be angelic, Yes, some of them could be angelic. Could that be a UFO, Yeah, could be a UFO. Could that be a secret device that a foreign nation has, Yes, it could be. There's several different avenues you can go with this, but you know everybody's going to have their own take on it because they're going to have their own experiences with them, play and simpact.
Speaker 3: Like the other thing adition we say about this area, here is a couple hundred yards away. The same night, about twenty to thirty minutes earlier, Drew had his accounter with a couple of sets of glowing eyes that we've seen the light about twenty five minutes. Thirty minutes later, going back to get his account of what happened, another couple from Pennsylvania September prior describe what may have been a big foot to rent across the road. By her descriptions, you thought it was a bear. Uh camp out after that September we had our electrical problem, so the batteries going dead, coming back up in lights and so on and so fourth and I got electrical interference on my action camp and this whole general area around where we've seen this light over about maybe almost a year time frame from a couple of camp outs to the camp out before three camp outs to total. Yeah, it makes me wonder what is going on in that particular area. I mean, it could be bigger than what we experienced about maybe half a mile radius, but from where we experienced all these different things around half a mile radius around the camp site. And I'm just giving an average on the distance. Uh, just put to my mind questions what is going on in that area?
Speaker 7: Thank William right, he said a while back that it's elementals that's out there and they're testing us right now, and that.
Speaker 4: That's one thing that a lot of people that aren't aren't indigenous. It is and and and don't understand that there are forces that are within our environment. And my people always called them spirits. Some of them are trickster spirits, some of them are ancient spirits like spirits of the trees and spirits of Mica, secret Mother Earth. And you know, even even wildlife has spirit, Okay. And that's why whenever we did anything with wilderness and with with the environment and with the wildlife, we always did it respectfully. And I think that somehow humanity as a whole has just said basically pissed on the environment and all this negative. Daniel knows this. It says in the Bible that we are we were create and given dominion over the earth, takes us the stewards of the land and animals. Okay, that stewardship we kind of cast aside. I mean, you know, look what we we do to our oceans. Look what we polluting our ears with. Look at the chemicals that we laid in our groundwater with. You know, we blew it. And I think that these spirits are coming forward and having a real issue with humanity right now and trying to get humanity correctest ways. And that's why I had you guys put that feather in that that ribbon up in that tree, because it's a healing process, you know. Yeah.
Speaker 2: With what David was sharing earlier, with everything from the various campous and what we've experienced, I've camped up there a couple different times by myself, and on one of my campous by myself in the same area where it's the light. I went up walking up through that area. I had a headlamp on and I had my super bright flashlight. I was using both at the same time. Now I mind you, I'll you know, which I've shared before, that flashlight was fully charged. You know, from the time I walked from where I was camped at From the time I left camp, it was still it wasn't completely dark quite yet. It was dark enough, but when I got up into the area, it got darker because you know, you're surrounded by the more trees and whatnot. However, I had I had both lights going. I had my headlamp on and I had my handheld flashlight. And it wasn't until after I have I've gone up to the area and I just started walking back and I'm filming all this and I'm looking observing, I'm listening and during my time, and all this is on video. I've shared this on one of my videos, which I shared a small clip I think with David.
Speaker 1: But a lot of this is.
Speaker 2: Being filmed where it's going towards one of the film series that producing, apart from Bigfoot the Floors, which hopefully we'll be streaming soon Gone Rod, which was which was just me. I was walking along, I'm recording, and all of a sudden I noticed, okay, it's not as right out here.
Speaker 1: What the heck.
Speaker 2: I didn't realize right away until I looked down and my flashlight was off. I said, I don't remember turning this off. And I go to click on it, push the button to turn it back on, and it would come on and go right back off again. And then it got to point I kept putting. I was feeling this. I kept pushing the button, like, what do you even? It got to what it wasn't even turning on, and all I said, what the heck wrong with my flashlights?
Speaker 1: You know, so.
Speaker 2: Consideringly okay, I only have a head lamp on. What happens if this goes dead? I said, it's time for me to get back to camp. At least, you know, my camp is lit up, and you know I have my power station there, and so I get back there. I may get back to camp, and I'm getting ready to, you know, look up my power station to recharge my lights. And I always wanted to make sure I have plenty of lights. I can't, you know, especially by myself. And before I even get a chance to plug it up, I push the button on it again and it turns on completely back on. All four lights lit up like it's fully charged again, and I'm like kind of puzzled by this, you know.
Speaker 1: I was like, wait a minute, what's going on here?
Speaker 3: And I you know.
Speaker 1: I'm kind of in my mind.
Speaker 2: I'm going through my mind like this all happened in the same area where we've seen that light, same area where you told us to hang.
Speaker 1: You know, the ribbon, you know, in the feather, and you know, it was just strange. It's like something about that particular spot.
Speaker 2: You know, it's interfering with us, you know, interacting or whatever you want to look at it. It's like it was strange. It wasn't scary at all, but it was just like mind puzzling. It was, you know, like, okay, it was kind of exciting in a sense, you know, but you're trying to figure out what whis it's happening, you know.
Speaker 3: Well, what's fascinating about it is too is it it's from visual with the light, it's from radios and and camera equipment going dead coming back on and Daniel being touched one evening again camp. Yeah, a deer with busting down the UH trail camp one night. We don't know what made it go flying down through there. We didn't hear anything chasing it. It's just too many different things where we can't say it was everything was electrical. We had a visual electrical equipment malfunctioning and turning on by themselves. Another couples out there about a month after well, with Daniel's out there camping, they spent the weekend with him, and Daniel told me that they reported to him that the lady woke come at five o'clock or so in the morning. It was still dark, and she thought you'd seen a small shallow figure outside the tent, and then you heard the ladies fos saying, come on, child, and then like a woman was talking to a child out there in the middle of nowhere, close to the tent. I mean, oh, this is the same era.
Speaker 4: Well, you have to yeah, you have to understand though. One thing that I've always always tried to instill in people, you know, it does religious affiliation. You have to understand this, this land that we walk on everywhere around the world, is a blood stained land. Rations have perished on this land, and not just humanities, generations. We're talking generations of other beings, of other you know, wildlife and stuff have that collective energy. The earth is like a battery. Okay, and what happens to a what happens to it when an earthquake happens. Okay, you can see what they call earthquake. Lightning Okay, it comes up out of the ground. Everybody thinks lightning comes down from the sky to the ground. It goes from the ground up to the sky. Okay. So you know, all that collective energy is below our feet. And when we go into certain areas and we don't acknowledge certain things in those areas, you can call it, you know, elementals, you can tell it, you know, you know spirits, you can call it, you know, anything you want. But the whole premise of it is is to do it with reverence and respect, Okay. And the more respect and reverence you give to a site that you go to periodically over and over again, the more of a connection make to it. Okay. And that's what you have happening. That's why you have shadowed beings being seen, voices being heard, orbs being seen. You know, wildlife acting peculiar, you know, different electronic devices going crazy because you have that collective force, that collective energy. Okay. And in China and and and Asia, you know areas of the world, they call it chi. Okay.
Speaker 3: If you've ever.
Speaker 4: Seen a sallon monk or or a master at chi and energy, uh manipulate themselves and to levitate themselves, and to to do certain things, to to to to concentrate on something so so strongly that they set it on fire. That's what this energy is. And our whole world is based on it. Okay. Our own bodies are energy. Okay. People, you know, they they they don't understand that, you know, when we're dealing with these things, we're dealing with basically civilization built on top of civilization, okay, and and basic death built on top of death, which makes the ground beneath our feet, you know. And if you don't do things in a way that is meant in a good way, only bad going to happen. Okay. You guys haven't had any bad things happen, okay, because you're doing you're doing it honorable. You're doing it honorably, okay. And that's what I try to instill on everybody that I talk to. That's why I put out today, you know, earlier today about the owl thing. No, Dan, you wanted me to ask me about that, And you know there's in my my people's belief we have certain h every animal has a spirit, then animal has an energy as a responsibility. Uh And and basically a connection to humanity and and to the people, okay, and and to the environment and the owl to my people. To some it's a good thing, but to my people, the owl is a a a bad almon. When you hear it or you see it and experience it, then that means that someone is is going to have some harm come to them or or something bad is going to happen. Somebody's going to be probably alive, Okay. And I have noticed lately that I have been seeing a lot of people that have been posting that they've been losing people, loved ones and stuff and pets. And I'm just I'm just curious to make the connection to find out if they might have heard an owl or they might have seen an owl or had some kind of interaction with an owl within.
Speaker 3: That you mentioned Ohio Pennsylvania. Is that specifically why those two locations.
Speaker 4: Because that's where I've seen a lot of of of tragedy happens. Not just that specific location. There is I believe a portal that exists in a certain area of Pennsylvania where unexplained things are happening, and I haven't got got it down to an exact location. I've got it and do a general location. It stems from basically the border of Pennsylvania and West Virginia and the border of of well, not even the border of Ohio and Pennsylvania. It goes into Ohio probably about thirty miles forty miles, and then it goes all the way up to the Great Lake Severe, Okay, And I believe it goes all over to the Alleghany Mountains. And I believe that this area is susceptible to having supernatural things happen, certain things occurring that people just can't explain, things that they see in the sky, lights in the sky, strange weather phenomena, animal mutilations, sightings of cryptid creatures, you know, and unexplained sudden deaths of lives, stock pets and people. And you know, I'm just curious that if any of those people in that area actually heard and interacted with an owl in some way, shape or form, because of the symbolism and meaning behind it as far as my people go, So.
Speaker 3: Yeah, are you talking? Are you haven't got a time frame on that anytime or here recently, within the last month.
Speaker 4: Or two or I've basically found out that in my own personal experience, and I've always had an OWL interact with me when something passed away. My beautiful female dog that we had that passed away in twenty sixteen, I swow I'd never own a dog again, and I haven't. But you know, I heard an OWL a couple of days before she passed away, okay, and she was a you know, she was a beautiful dog. She was you know, she wasn't that old, so and she was fairly healthy, so you know, it's just and then I hear other people having these tragic events happening too, of having loss of life and stuff, whether it's a family member, a friend, or someone that they were acquainted with a couple of times, it doesn't have to be somebody you're related to, Okay. What I've found is that whenever in my life and several people that I've talked talked to that I ask about OWL or did they see and now or something along that lines, you know, within like say seven day period of the event happening, they usually confirmed with me, yes, we heard it now or we saw now. So are we having these things presented to us on a regular basis to forewarn us. And I think that you know, over time, over history, even the indigenous people, even my own people, have kind of fallen away from understanding those signs. Okay, those those those meanings behind interactions with wildlife, because it just seems to me, like when you when you It's like I said before, when I had Glenn Purcell on the podcast about a week and a half or two weeks ago, you know, I brought up the fact that, you know, we started talking about medicine, animals and stuff, and h I brought up the fact that when I see a crow when I was driving, you know, you know, vehicles and stuff, and I saw a crow cross my path, the representation to my people with the crow is it means law. It means justice and law. Okay. So every time I had a crow fly across the front of my vehicle on a highway or something or a road, I always knew to slow down on my travel, be a little bit more cautious, and sure enough, about two three miles down the road would be setting a state trooper or a county mountie or somebody sitting there with a radar gun Okay, I can't explain it. But when you actually have that connection and that understanding of things that interact with you on a regular basis, and you have the ability to interpret what they're trying to relate to you, things happen, okay. And that's why I had that question about the auty because whenever somebody hears an owl or snl, to me, it's it's a symbol of a bad omen So that's why I put that out there.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I definitely want to touch on that a little bit real quick before I go on. Do you believe that they could be an awful and alternative or opposite.
Speaker 1: Meeting or with the owls in general?
Speaker 4: Well, you see, with with my people, the opposite of the owl would be like the eagle or the hawk, okay, the red tail hawk, So that would be to my people. The reason the eagle has white feathers, you know, tail feathers and stuff, is because it flew so high to the Creator that it's it's feathers got singed, okay, and it came back down and it had white feathers. Ever then the messenger from the Creator to the people is considered to be the red tailed hawk or a hawk. Okay, this could be a Swanson hawk, it could be you know, the Kestral hawk. It could be it's got to be a hawk. Okay. That's the messenger from the creator, the people. That's the conduit. Okay, just like the holy people, the Holy wachasha Wa Khans and the medicine people were considered to come on to it, to the create from the people. You see the connection. So you know, there's there's a a supernatural connection to everything, and I think that a lot of humanity has stirred away from that. You know, even even Christ taught that there was more to this world than what we could fathom basically, Okay, he came and he taught people to be the ones to give unconditional love, the ones to to to to follow the the commandments of His of the other okay, and to to to respect all things, and to to to not degrade what the Father has created. You know, it's kind of the same thing, you know, when you when you when Native people, Indigenous people are so embraced within the culture and and and learning the sound minds and symbols of things and the abilities of things and how to interact with things. The better things happen, Okay, And I just I think that humanity needs to to kind of you know, get back to that, to understand that there is more to this life, a lot more than just the flesh and blood.
Speaker 3: I think the most of the man is too far goal for that.
Speaker 4: Well that's sad to say, though, but yeah, I think you're right.
Speaker 3: In my opinion. Yeah, there's so dumbed down and the doctrinated on many different things. An you go, I'm not gonna go down there, but you know, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, unfortunately, Yeah, one of the things I wanted to bring up regarding the owl. Now, I've spoken about this, you know, uh in podcasts before, and you know, I may I may have possibly mentioned on some of my field videos. Uh, but over the years, even camping by myself and my main research area around Elkhorn, you know, I've camped there so many times by myself, you know, in different areas out there.
Speaker 1: And I've experienced owls and hearing them communicate over the years. Now for you.
Speaker 2: For the longest time, for several years, I never really put these together until in later years and where I became more inclinient because you know, I feel like over the years I've become more deeper in touch with nature and feeling somewhat in a way understanding things.
Speaker 1: And I never thought I would really stuck.
Speaker 2: Understanding, but the isl in general, I started listening, like especially I'll be a camp uh but most of David, if you guys recall the first time you guys ever camped, that'd be in that one location. I've camped there a lot of times by myself. I've experienced quite a bit over beers, hearing various different sounds and vocalizations, and you know, especially right and then having you know activity big major hard tree knocks right across from camp. Well, I've witnessed and observed and listened and hearing owls right there at camp. And I also have heard other owls communicating back.
Speaker 1: And forth with the other hours.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 2: Then I've heard some from distant you know, more distantly. But the one thing I observed and I didn't I never put this together, but I've always experienced owls in a positive sense to where I don't know if they're telling on something, which it seems like they have, you know, or were, because ding what I've.
Speaker 1: Experienced after hearing them communicate for a while.
Speaker 2: And elaborate on that a little bit. Is every time I've heard owls communicate back and forth. You know, there's a lot of times when people don't realize when owls are sounding off and making their vocalizations. There are a lot of times there are different forms of communicating, regardless of it's them looking for a mate or whatever it may be.
Speaker 1: But after hearing them.
Speaker 2: Communicate for a while, there's one thing that always followed after they went silent, and that would be hearing bipedal movement around the area. You would start experiencing hearing other things that would not have.
Speaker 1: Nothing to do with the owl. But that's just my observation.
Speaker 4: Now, Well, here's the thing though, Daniel. Here's the thing though, Daniel. I don't mean to interrupt you, but how do you know how do you know it might not have anything to do with the owl? See the message?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 4: Yeah, that was a messager? Okay, it may be a forewarning that something malevolent is in that environment.
Speaker 3: Yeah, there's one question on here right quick, if you do want to expand on it, what do owls sound like they hoot? Right? And that's more.
Speaker 1: Than it depends on the species.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean there's so many different vocalizations and tones saying with coyotes. Yeah, we have speech ouls and where we can't act, and they don't sound like you're they're not your tympical hoot. They're very.
Speaker 1: Yeah, people think of speech.
Speaker 4: Everybody thinks that an now sounds like a great horn down.
Speaker 2: Years and.
Speaker 4: Yeah, exactly exactly. Oh yeah, you have to.
Speaker 3: Sound hear a Creak album?
Speaker 2: Well, I had Barnow found off, you know, Like I said, I've heard him for years by myself, but there was times where I've had other people camping with me, my buddy Greg and his son time and we're sitting there at camp and all of a sudden we had a I knew exactly what I've heard he's for years, And and if you're not expecting them, they will make the hair on the back of your next stand up, because especially if it's something you never heard before, they will make this guard awful.
Speaker 1: Stream. And again it's from an owl, And if you never heard before, you're gonna like, walk up, was that?
Speaker 2: You know?
Speaker 1: Because I mean my buddy Greg, he's like, bro, you know, did you hear that?
Speaker 3: He said?
Speaker 1: A squash right here? At Camp Last, Greg, Greg, it's just an owl, you know. I mean, I mean.
Speaker 2: This, this is coming from a guy who will point up horsepoops and call it big.
Speaker 4: Big foot sketch.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I mean there's some people that their mind goes too far this way. They like, wait, slow down, look at what you're looking at, you know, or.
Speaker 4: Put the brakes on. You put the brakes on, the pump the brakes.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean, I know.
Speaker 2: It's easy to get excited when you hear stuff or find stuff out there. You know, I get it. I was that way for a long time. I still get that way, Don't get me wrong, I still get that way. You know, if you're someon inclined and attached to nature, you love finding that stuff. You love hearing this stuff, you know, because it's like, yeah, you're you're in there works, you know what I mean. You know, you get their experience what's out there. You know, I don't.
Speaker 4: That's exactly a nutshell.
Speaker 1: Yeah you just.
Speaker 4: Said it in a nutshell right there, Daniel, Your world Okay, exactly, that is their world. So if that wants with you, yeah, you experience it with them exactly. Have to make that connection so exactly.
Speaker 2: I mean I've had I've heard, like I know, you know, anyone's ever heard on on a video of a rabbit being taken by a predator. Now, I've had that happen right there camp. I don't know if it was an hour or coyote, but that moore rabbit right inside the tree line behind my camp, screaming blood murder. Oh my gosh. I was like, I've heard that from the first time. I was like, oh, I knew exactly what it was because I got used to hearing on videos. Now I'm out in the woods hearing it from myself.
Speaker 4: That's one thing though, if you ever hear a rabbit scream because of an owl attacking it at night, just pray you went to the bathroom before you hear the sound, because if you've never heard it, if you've never heard it before, it will scare the piss out of you.
Speaker 3: Literally.
Speaker 1: I mean I've had.
Speaker 2: I mean, I've had foxes right there can't bark at me, you know, like, yeah, I'm I'm standing looking at the tree line.
Speaker 1: After I don't see you, I hear you. I know you're there. Yeah, you know he's like that was like that fox.
Speaker 2: I'm in his home, like you know, he's barking at me, probably like why you're here, you know.
Speaker 4: Like will Actually I've actually had foxes that will actually sound like they're talking to Usually they make that vocal sound where the mother fox is trying to make sure that her her kids staying put, you know, because you know, like with any animal, any wildlife, a a a new born, or a you know, any type of wildlife, they get used to the mother's voice. It's the same same principle when when somebody tells you to speak into the belly of a pregnant woman, it's the same concept. They get used. The babies get used to that voice, that vibration of that voice. Okay, wildlife is the same way. That's why I've always said you can learn so much from observing the wildlife around you. And if you figure out the wildlife around you, bigfoot and dog man ain't that far off.
Speaker 3: Yeah, That's that's why I tell people get away from the cars and the hanks and the TV and the home and get out in the woods and experience the daytime or night. Just get to fill the wots of it real quick. One question on Here are the sites of different owl sounds? The best thing to do is is go on the internet and what type of owls are found in where you live at and then write those names down and go on YouTube and type those owl sounds in that type of owls that you want to listen to. They'll bring up a library of the different sounds that each species.
Speaker 2: Of youtubeer is an excellent tool. Yes, I mean, and keep looking listening to the different sounds. You're not can always hear all the different sounds. There's so many different tones and vocals that these animals make, you know, because like, yeah, there's typical common ones you'll come across, but you got to keep digging because there's so many more that you won't if you're not out in the woods enough to experience.
Speaker 1: It, you know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean, take advantage if you can't get out in the woods. Yeah, take advantage of doing research on online.
Speaker 3: You'll not only with a lot of wildlife. Like your squirrels, if they've sensed danger, they make a click and clattering sound. You might want to look up your crows to do the same thing. If you just look that stuff up on how do they vocalize when dangers around? That they'll they may not be talking to you directly, but if you're in the area, they could actually alert you to something that may be there that you may not want to encounter or at least be wary of. Yeah.
Speaker 4: Together, Yeah, I'm going to be putting together a short video on some well it's kind of like old school type of survival stuff that has been long time forgotten, and I'm going to be incorporating that with some gear reviews that I'll be doing here probably tomorrow. I'll be the video out about that.
Speaker 1: I've got, you know, I'll be right back.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I've just you know, I've got limited time on things right now, limited energy. I've got to you know, my time you know, spadly in some things. But I've got so much going on right now, and so many things going on right now in my head David and Melissa that you know, it's like I got so much that I want to investigate and i want to research, but I know I'm not going to do it all. And that's why I've started incorporating questions to the public and minds and stuff and on social media to see what their responses are. So I don't know, I've got to I'm gonna have to go pretty soon too. Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, there's the whole world out there that people just don't even know exists or they ever experienced.
Speaker 4: Exactly, Melissa, I wanted to show you something. This is something that I got recently off of Amazon, and it's called Soursop. It's got morgana, it's got sea moss, oregano ostragona and black black steed oil.
Speaker 3: Well, William, if you try to keep up with this woman, it's it's a lost cause. I'm telling you, hold on minute. She was put the stuff in the dead old stole the day that she was bowling. L was what that? Who's yard? Did you dig up? This time?
Speaker 2: About? Heat it up? Here's my.
Speaker 4: To make sure because I started taking this stuff. I don't make it myself. Yeah, I I don't make it myself. But you know, I've found that over the last week that I've been taking it, the debt problem that I have, like getting air pockets in my throat from the cancer and having a hard time eating and swallowing from the cancer, has pretty much gone away for the most part, I'd say at least ninety percent of the time. So you know, anybody out there that's that is having problems like that, I highly recommend this.
Speaker 3: I really do.
Speaker 1: Show that again, William.
Speaker 4: What's that It's it's liquid drops and it's called sour stop and it's gotten. Yeah, it's it's a it's a thing where you take you take one full of gram a day, okay, and comes with a dropper and you take one milligram a day and it literally it really helps you. It's it's a cancer fighter. It's it's it's helped sustain me for the last week that I've been taking it. I'm not one hundred percent, but you know, there for a while I was, I was having some serious problems. I didn't think I was gonna make it. But since I started taking that, it's it's been getting slowly better. So is it a cure. I'm not saying it is. I'm not a doctor, I'm not a nurse.
Speaker 1: Can you say what the name of it is? Because when you showed up on the screen, of course everything shouldren reverse.
Speaker 4: Yeah it is, Well, let me give you your old eye drop.
Speaker 1: I'm just saying he's talking about drops.
Speaker 7: Basically, it's like that in a medicine dropper.
Speaker 1: This one's glass.
Speaker 7: This here happens to be a ghost pipe tincture. That I may try to help with my pain for my cancer.
Speaker 4: Yeah, this is this is one hundred percent natural, it's egg free, dairy free, and it's basically like a liquid drop dietary supplement where you take one milligram a day and a company. The name brand of it is I can't even pronounce it. It's v I v O and you okay, vvu VVONU I think is how it's pronounced. But it's liquid drops. It's got sour morgana sea moss or reno ashraganda and black seed oil. And I'm telling you what, man, it's to me, it's helped, Okay, Will it help everybody? I don't know. But if you're if you're having problems with with breathing or swallowing, if you're suffering from uh the sea word, which trust me, I'm on my third battle. I've tried everything and and this actually started working right away. So and I just take them, take a milligram and drop it down my throat and every day, once a day, and that's it. So I highly recommend it. I'm just saying, you know, it's just one of those weird things that you know, you just I mean, I also take cava. Take cava for my immune system. So you know, there's there's there's certain things that you you know that you realize. We we can't depend on medicine. Okay, we can't depend on pharmaceuticals because pharmaceutical chemicals that's all we are. Oh yeah, asp aspern has a been asked for instance, they took it from the inside. Okay, now it's all chemicals, so.
Speaker 9: Yeah, yeah, ok.
Speaker 2: So before we get ready to come to a close, I still want to share this picture again. I think it's fun. If it's fake, it's fake. I mean, I'm usually pretty good idea identifying fake pictures. But when I zoomed in on it, I mean, if it's a I, I don't know. But the figure when you zoom in on it, you can see it's actually behind some trees in foliage.
Speaker 1: So if a I created it, uh, it's not. It's clear.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 2: AI is usually pretty sharp and clear on stuff. But I'm gonna share this just for just for ships and giggles, you know what I mean. But here it is right here, Here is the image before I zoomed in on it. All right, so this is what we're looking at right now. You could clearly see that it appears to be an upright bi beetle figure in the image, so I can't I can't even remember where I grabbed it from. It wasn't from one of the typical groups of that I'm normally in. But uh so, you know, I thought I.
Speaker 1: Shared this for just what the heck?
Speaker 4: If that's AI, that's pretty good. I mean, right, you're talking, you're talking what I'm saying. The body of it is actually behind branches and small tree and stuff.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well, here's the zoom let Well, with this year, everyone's seeing this the zoomed in picture that I did. When I zoomed in and cropped it, you could clearly see it is actually behind stuff. So, and I don't know if you guys will be able to make this out, it does look like this figure has almost almost somewhat of us now so here it is zoom.
Speaker 7: Oh yeah, almost looks like that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, like like a Gugway or something. Well that could that that could be a player like.
Speaker 7: To I'm looking to see if I see ten fingers on the hands.
Speaker 3: Well, but.
Speaker 4: That is something. If you could send that to me Daniel on Messenger, I'll pop it up on program that I've.
Speaker 3: Got a look.
Speaker 1: Absolutely I should have saved the source.
Speaker 2: I mean, uh, I get who posted it, what group it was in, but uh, I don't think For some reason, it showed up in my news feed when I was browsing, and I was like, wait a minute, I'm not in this.
Speaker 1: But you know, things show up sometimes for me, you know.
Speaker 4: And it almost looks like there was a there was a problem that that I'm having with a I. Okay, you guys know I've been having a battle with AI. Okay, there has been a battle going on between me and AI lately. All Right, those of you that know me on Facebook know that the battle is. It's been off the charts. But the thing with these things now, these pictures that are coming up, it's almost like they take still shots of movies and certain things like that or you know, or yeah, and make it look like it's authentic. And with AI you can do that. So could that be a movie clip? There? For the longest time, there was movie clips of the dog Soldiers and stuff, you know, movie that was going around people claiming it was a dog man or a ware wolf or whatnot, and it was just out of them. So, you know, there's you have to. You have to take that into consideration too.
Speaker 3: Well, I don't know what you are saying, but as was a tree stopp pull.
Speaker 1: It back up.
Speaker 3: I'm only kidding Daniel, Well, Dann David.
Speaker 2: And the words of well, you know, in the words of very old man that I know, Dad, damn it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that where you can't deal what drill what a anymore? And that definitely one of our downfalls.
Speaker 2: Well, you know, speaking of Ai real quick. I know we've been talking about this on occasions on and off. But now, like I've told people, I believe AI could be your best friend. It could be the worst thing in the world. I mean, I take advantage of using the A I have like three or four different aips on my phone, you know, I have it on my laptop here as well. But like I can't, like I think promo, I make problems with it. But I mean I had to create the book covers of my book. I mean, I think they do pretty good graphics. I gotta give them that.
Speaker 3: Right. Oh, AI's got his place, but she's getting so sophisticated now that I mean, that's why YouTube is cracking down. A lot of innocent people is getting hurt by being monetized and channels shut down because they make all this AI generated stuff and they're not clicking the one box is AI generated and the people thinking it's real stuff where you get the celebrity news and and all this other stuff wasn't They're just making stuff up. People believe it, you know.
Speaker 1: Getting that part's getting out of hand.
Speaker 4: Yeah, guys, gotta go. I gotta take this medication here that I've got, and uh, you know, I want to thank everybody for being here, thank the chat for all the great questions and stuff, and for the interaction, and uh, you know, keep questioning everything. There's a lot we don't understand a lot and it's more than just Bigfoot and dog Man, trust me. So just a tip of the iceberg.
Speaker 3: William, good talking with you again.
Speaker 4: We need to do it here, guys, William.
Speaker 3: Next time, bring something Melissa doesn't have.
Speaker 4: That's going to be a hard one.
Speaker 7: Lot of fixtures that I have made on my own, some of them I have figured out that I need to make them stronger.
Speaker 4: But maybe we should put together a book.
Speaker 1: There you go, that would be awesome.
Speaker 2: All right, guys, I'll talk to you later, all right, he real quick, we'll have to bring you out there our camp too. If you can get you out there for at least a days, that'll be awesome to get you out there.
Speaker 4: I've got a brand new tent for that.
Speaker 1: Okay, okay, so and a sleep bag.
Speaker 2: Well I know, I know, I know, I know a couple of that gout a camper now. So hey, alright, all right, will you have a good night guys? All right, so guys, I tell you what. We'll get ready to come to a close. But uh, one last thing before we jump off here. You know, I have to promote it one last time. Uh. These are three out of the four that I just put out there, and of course the other book I put out there is not an actual book.
Speaker 1: It's a field guide. Uh, it's more of a not a field guide. It's a E. C. B.
Speaker 7: R O.
Speaker 1: Bigfoot log book.
Speaker 2: And uh, but apart from that, V three are my latest newest books, uh with details and stories.
Speaker 1: Trail of the Unknown, A Journey Beyond Truth, the Bigfoot Zone, a comprehension research doctrine of Bigfoot investigations. And then my first children this book I ever did. Kaden goes camping and I have fun doing that one it's uh, it's not a big book. It's a small children's book and it's based off of me and Kaden's camping adventures.
Speaker 2: Of course in this book, you know, it's a fictional story, uh that takes place in it where Kaden makes a discovery and he gets experienced to wildlife in there.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 2: So I had fun doing that little book. But the other two books are for throne adults. They are non fiction books. They are books based off of real accounts, real research, and a lot of data.
Speaker 1: Deeply involved in a lot of details that get dug into very deep.
Speaker 3: So uh.
Speaker 2: These books are available on Lulu dot Com on the bookstore Trail the Unknown and Big the Big of a Zone. They are still currently waiting global distribution. However, being that they're available on Lulu dot com on their bookstore, if you really want to support me, I would take advantage of buying them to Lulu dot com because yes, I will say it that I get more of a revenue commission off of Lulu Direct because once they go to global distribution, they are third party sales where I only get a smaller percentage, which sucks, but that's the way.
Speaker 1: The cookie go, you know. The cookie crumbles.
Speaker 2: So yeah, these books are my latest books, so take advantage of them. But they will be available on Amazon, also Barnes and Noble. So that there, I've got some more time. They take up to six to eight weeks for them to go to global distribution. It could happen sooner, but right now they again, they are available on Lulu dot com, So go to Loulu dot com and go to their bookstore and look for these titles, and real quick, I'll throw this out there right here if you are a bigfoot researcher, the ECBO log Book here and we're there.
Speaker 1: It is here. This is the latest one I get. I got right here. This is for documenting your evidence.
Speaker 2: Uh it's laid out to where Yeah, if you're out there in the field, you know, you can if you find tracks, if you find whatever evidence it is. This is the log book is designed to document and keep record of.
Speaker 1: Your evidence, very organized.
Speaker 2: So you know, I find I put that out there just for the you know, for fun, you know, because there's a lot of people. Yeah, you can buy a notebook, you could buy a you know, a journal in Walmart, but you know, I find I put something together where everything categorized and organized so again available on lulu dot com. So but uh so yeah, check that out. I'm on Facebook. If you guys want questions. If you haven't questions regarding any of this information, uh, you just send me a message or whatnot. So I just want to throw out there and throw that out there one last time.
Speaker 3: Uh gri here says he needs some beard oil.
Speaker 2: Yeah, okay, well I think you know what. Here's the thing. I think I only have a little bit less. I don't know, I need to make more. I haven't made more in a while.
Speaker 1: And I will say all my beard oil is organically made.
Speaker 2: I don't make I don't add a bunch of junk, and everything is purely organic. I had made two sizes of it. The small one was ten, the large four rounced bottle was fifteen. And I would I probably wouldn't go into cheaper because that stuff costs me a lot of money.
Speaker 1: And that's why I haven't made more in a while.
Speaker 2: All the ingredients that you buy to put into it, yeah, it's it's definitely not cheap.
Speaker 1: It adds up.
Speaker 2: So that's why I haven't made any while. One of the reasons I haven't made any while, because I usually take it with me to sell at events. Now, I have tried to ship it to people and I had one lady order like one or two bottles of at one time a few years back, and they never got the package even though I had you know, there was a track in order and everything. She got a piece of paper or part of the cars. I don't know why this never made sense. Yeah, they bought that. I shipped it to them and I packed it very carefully, but they had a piece of the packaging and that was all they got.
Speaker 3: What the heck? You know?
Speaker 2: So I think I was able to make it, make it good for them somehow. But but yeah, the bottles I've been selling are usually about fifteen dollars a bottle. I don't know. I mean, I need to find a better way to ship it, you know, because I guess some mailing company of mailing people or howerever it gets handled. It's very careless, you know. So that's something I need to look into. But again, yet, I would love to start putting it out more because I've had some very positive feedback on my beard oil before. Because like I tell people, it's not just for beard. There's a lot of the skin. It's good for your skin.
Speaker 7: Uh.
Speaker 2: I use it myself when I have it, because I have em that breaks out real bad on my chest, especially in the hot weather.
Speaker 1: I break out real bad.
Speaker 2: And I've actually used it the massage into where I break out real bad. And I tell you what, it works wonders on your especially if you haven't real bad it breaks out.
Speaker 3: It is.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, thank you griff Rifts.
Speaker 1: Great stuff. But yeah, I need to work on getting that more. Like I said, I haven't made done it for two or three years, so.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we'll see how We'll see how that goes.
Speaker 2: But ran out and yeah, that's the Marrionville, Pennsylvania. Yeah, that's where I've I've had I had some bottles with me up there. Yeah, last year and a couple of years before that. So I sold quite a bit when I was in South Carolina a couple of years ago. I know, I sold out quite a bit down in South Carolina. I did pretty good down Now.
Speaker 1: I was surprised. Oh, we'll see how it goes. Some of you guys depend on where you live.
Speaker 2: We had a scheduled town hall Bigfoot town hall gathering scheduled for Parkersburg.
Speaker 1: West Virginia.
Speaker 2: That was going to be coming up at the end of this month in the twenty eight but that got postponed because me and Chadwick Gails from Pennsylvania were we were going to be hosted by Linda Sigmund. Linda Sigmund was going to put us up in her home while we stayed out there, and but she had medical issues with her her her family, mainly her sons. They had surgeries and other issues. So we decided to reschedule that, which now is going to be in April, and it's gonna be in the early part of April, so at the park of berg Wood Library. Well, I'll be doing a big foot tent hall gathering and a presentation there as well. I am looking forward to get there because I'm gonna be doing me and Chad. We're gonna take advantage of Linda's property. We're gonna do some scouting around, some investigating, and then I'll be.
Speaker 1: Filming Glinda as well in person.
Speaker 2: So if you guys are in that area on April eleventh, if I believe is when we rescheduled April eleventh, and then oh in the month of March, let me back up in the month of March. Me and Chad were are gonna be getting together, Me and Chadwick Gals, I'm gonna be meeting with him. We're gonna be doing a long week in camp out an investigation in this very same area where he's actually discovered some very strange, odd free toad tracks and not just any old three toe tracks, the free tow tracks and measure it up to be fourteen and too fourteen inches free toes.
Speaker 1: They look just like Mike. I can see my.
Speaker 2: Free fingers, but a little bit longer, and they have a rounded heel, almost humanoid. So I know there's some interesting stuff going on up there in Pennsylvania, so I'm looking forward to meeting up with the area. He's also had some strange lights experienced in this very same area, so I'm looking forward to that. That's coming up in March, towards the end of March, so I'll be up there. And then then we got our ecbro Group Camp Art Expedition coming up in May May seventeenth through the twenty six We're looking forward to a new adventure and we're also got up to fourteen people registered to join this year's Camp olso we'll see how that goes. That's gonna be fun. And then jumping ahead in the month of August, I'll be coming down to Alconnee, South Carolina holding a Bigfoot town hall gathering at the library there in our Connie Seulth, Carolina.
Speaker 1: I'll be doing a presentation there as well.
Speaker 2: So if you're in the area, I have the events posted under my events on Facebook. So if you want any information on those events, uh this, message me on Facebook or send me an email or whatnot. So, David Melissa, before we jump off to call call it a night. You guys have anything you want to share?
Speaker 3: Nope, not real dispoint, just taking their body for tuning in the night and then interaction on with Cat that we have great.
Speaker 1: Absolutely sounds good.
Speaker 2: Sounds good. And if you're watching this or i should say, listening to this on ECB or big Foot Radio, hey, thank you very much. If you want to see some of the images that we shared, go back to my YouTube channel big for the Zone ECBRO and you can check out the craziness that we shared right here live on you. But I want to thank everybody for subscribing. If you're not subscribed, go ahead do so so you stay up to date every time. We go live every Friday night. And we got some more guests coming up. We got next couple of Fridays. Uh, next Friday. Yes, I do have a guest set up for next Friday, and then I have another one coming up with the first week of March. So guys, keep it squatchy and we're gonna be calling you tonight.
Speaker 1: Thank you, great night, have a great every month.
Speaker 3: Good Tube.
Speaker 2: Daniel, Absolutely you too.