Speaker 1: It's really.
Speaker 2: Okay. Hello everybody, good morning. This is Bulletproof Wednesdays with Dwayne or Diego from bulletproofpub dot com. And he's holding up Abraham Lincoln, just showing.
Speaker 1: Some books that I got my last book trip to Vancouver.
Speaker 2: Nice. I was just sitting there, dude, he looks pretty angry.
Speaker 1: Ten bucks nice, three volumes?
Speaker 2: Is it? Is it truth telling or is it propagandizing his his legacy?
Speaker 1: We'll find out.
Speaker 2: Yeah, all right, So I was looking at some interesting stuff. I want let me just go ahead and log in this real quick. You might hear some beeps if I get notifications, but I want to share this real quick. Uh that's the besos saying, oh yeah, okay, So here we go. Let me pull this up and let me just look and start off with the wonderful horrible things that are happening all around us to destroy our freedom even further and all that good stuff right So here it is. It says IMF calls for economy crushing carbon restrictions that dwarf COVID lockdowns. You are the carbon they want to reduce. Well obviously, and now, before I get into reading this, isn't it interesting that This falls right in line with what they were already seasoning the soup, salting the waters with that stupid you know, obviously scripted, obviously a non organic discussion that Joe Rogan and that demon Elon Musk were having about a carbon tax. Just put attacks on carbon. It's the smartest thing, man. That sounds like such a good idea, Fucking Joe Rogan. So this is it. This is it. They're speaking for the IMF. The IMF is the un The IMF owns you. It's the real government, and it's Rothschild all day long. Right, So there it is. Although COVID lockdowns led to supply chain instability, huge job bosses in stagflationary crisis, climate change propagandists argued that the event was actually a positive for the planet when it was revealed that emissions fill by five point four percent. Right, so they want us in perpetual lockdown means no more vehicles. Why do you think Elon and all this lithium shit is going on too? Who benefits from a carbon tax more than him? And he's just a figurehead of government, so it's not really him.
Speaker 1: No, he's a technocrat. We've already exposed him as a grandson of one of the pioneering technocrats, especially here in Canada, and he is spewing the word efficiency like crazy right now. So he's a progressive, you know, he's a he's a I mean, Walter Lepmann used the word technic. He said that when they wanted to create this great society, because it had grown so large and so complicated that the ordinary citizen couldn't understand it, they needed not the men of right and wrong to control it, but the technique that invented it. So you can see, this is the role that Musk is playing, and Rogan is playing the role of ath twenty first century Walter Leman steering society and the crazy ideas that at one point in his career he he you know, denied being an advocate for right. Yeah, urban tax and all of this shit.
Speaker 2: No, no, it's all about you know, you gained the trust for the people through a you know, a long history of at least you know, somewhat telling the truth or whatever, being on the side of reason and rationality. Then all of a sudden you just take the sharp left turn because you already have everybody following you. It's all the influenced stuff that they create, the people that it's the whole thing. If you are a known person in the scope of telling the truth or whatever, you know, you're not gonna be You're not gonna be a known person because the only people that are up on top that I can actually influence and steer the herd other people they want to be there. They're not gonna want other people to distract that herd. So you're gonna be what they call shadow band. You're gonna be this, you can be that, you can be the other thing. You're not gonna be known by a household name like these assholes like like Rugan, Jones and Peters, you know, And that's just that those are the people that are steering the herd. And the best thing to lie with that this is the truth. You start telling the truth and then you start throwing in your poison pills and sending people the wrong direction. High piper of apocalypse into the water.
Speaker 1: And so you know that this rise of the expert that we've shown as a necessary aspect or a pillar to progressivism. Right, So the three pillars of progressivism is preparedness, efficiency, and the opinion of the scientific expert.
Speaker 2: So and Elon's playing the role of the the Expert even though he doesn't know shit about ship yeah act.
Speaker 1: And so the point I want to make there is I lost my train of thought. Now, oh the Scientific Expert, and so what they're trying to do now and this is why I had the Crisis of the Expert series going, and we are going to finish that. It's just been postponed for the time being talking about anything with with with with Andy, Yeah, he just had no time. So I'm going to go out on my own and start doing this because this if I've still got all my posts that's sitting here for those shows, and I need people to understand that what they're doing right now on purpose is tearing down the Scientific Expert because they're going to bring in big brother AI. Right. We already see this movement through what are those little things what do they call him? The little speakers? They ask questions to you.
Speaker 2: Oh, like uh, the chat thing or yeah, yeah, like a series.
Speaker 3: Okay, so we.
Speaker 1: Already see those things entering our society long ago, over a decade.
Speaker 2: Now, well even even even beyond star on your vehicles.
Speaker 1: Sure, yeah, and so you can see that they are going to be the arbitrators of history. Everything's going down the rabbit hole, and these technocrats, these technics are going to steer us there. And they're at some point here, and it could be through this crisis that is coming, whatever it's going to be, in whatever shape and form, if it's going to be climate crisis and lockdowns because of that or virus or whatever it is.
Speaker 2: That they've determined, Well, they've already be pume this in their quote unquote computer model. So it's it's not as even as if they are working without the assistance of this, but they might project it as that, you know, they might they might purposely fail to our detriment and when they've already destroyed everything that we need to survive and then and then bring it in and when we're already you know, basically scraping for food and all the other shit.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and this is what they're going to say, is that humans inevitably are fallible. We make mistakes. So, you know, yes, we may. They may even come out and admit mistakes at COVID and other things that we've been pushing to into the narratives right trying to get people to understand they may start to admit these things to say. Then you know it's a dialectic. They can say, yes, we got into this horrible position. Who got us here? Well, we were listening to the scientific expert, and so we're going to have to start to rethink how our society is being governed so much by the scientific expert. You're going to see that they're going to come this direction. And so then the solution, the synthesis of all of this will be the introduction of AI. And you know, a machine, big brother, a little screen, little camera on your wall. This is where we're going.
Speaker 2: And oddly enough, who's got his fingers in that too? Neuro lace, neurolink right, like come on man, come on man, yeah, and this.
Speaker 1: Is all technology that is being designed. And then he's the front cardboard, cutout board all there's no doubt about it. What is he? He doesn't have a team there. This is dark black contracts that are the US government is participating in out of public purview to extend their imaginations to its furthest extent. That's really what's happening, right, And then their findings, like I would say Apple too, you know, the iPhone and the iPad and and all of these guys that we look to as the faces of those corporations, I think they're all just fronts.
Speaker 2: There's a picture of him holding but I think is like a fifty cal or something like that. He's holding it down at his waistside and he's firing it and he's wearing all black. That there's there's a there's a symbol there, but he's wearing all black and he's firing it off and it says freedom or some shit like that on that mustard. Yeah freedom, Yeah, he's what do you think the target is on the other side of that gun? Yeah, so ridiculous, mister carbon tax is all about freedom? Right that that's kind of a you know, your brain must have must have skis him there if you think that's the two can exist in the same body.
Speaker 1: Yeah. So this is a new form of government coming really right. Yeah, and it's us is going to be your welfare daddy. You know, even the fact that they they played like he can just buy MSNBC and buy whatever, you know. I remember less than a decade ago he was on mainstream pleading for money because he was broke because his cars and his research wasn't doing well. All of a sudden, he's the richest guy on the planet.
Speaker 2: And yeah, and he's pro j surprise, surprise. I wonder I wonder how he got got back on.
Speaker 1: His feet right right, probably like Churchill.
Speaker 2: Okay, So I'm gonna I'm gonna say a couple of things here. I just gotta find the thing that I saw about maybe I did. I just those are the take bullets. That's pretty fun. I'm looking through uh my Twitter or my Telegram right now and I'm trying to find I thought I saw something on here that had something about Musk on it, and I don't know, I don't see it now.
Speaker 1: But he tweeted the other day and used the word efficiency.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and we see with all the uh I don't see it now.
Speaker 1: The two to oh one, the scenario plannings that are going on at Johns Hopkins, they're always using efficiency and preparedness as keywords.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well that's all that's I mean, that's a technical termainive of itself, the whole efficiency thing. But the efficiency is devoid of you know, rational you know, consideration of human life and how that plays into it. Efficiency means, you know, if you're if you're also not doing your part. Then you're you're part of the problem. You're you're obsolete. Now, yeah, you're the what do they call it?
Speaker 4: Was it?
Speaker 5: Uh?
Speaker 6: Was it? Was it?
Speaker 2: George Bernard Shaw? Was that the guy.
Speaker 1: The extraordinary number of people of whom I'd like to kill? Yeah? That guy. Yeah, the tribunals, putting you in front of tribunals to justify your existence. These are the words that they use. And you know, Fabian society isn't just a more abundance society, you know, from the past. It's the British Labor Party today. You know, they steer British domestic and foreign policy, much like Council on Foreign Relations does for America.
Speaker 2: Oh, this is funny. So in the Economist, there's this thing that says, uh in this guy named shum Peter writes this, This says, the dangers of demonology. Hatred of bankers is one of the world's oldest and most dangerous prejudices. Really, is it?
Speaker 1: Yes, And that's our fault.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you know, you gotta we gotta support those bankers, I mean, those poor, those poor, poor bankers.
Speaker 1: Who have just bailed them not too long ago.
Speaker 2: It's none of it's logical. There you go, guys, there they are, there's there's and you know what, it's not even them, there's something behind that. But this is this is the face of it. This is just a shield, this rabbinical, smelly fucking penguin group here on the table, I think probably of course, of course, I'm sure there's not a single cabinet door open anywhere in there. That's what has to be koer cabinet door open. They all look like zeb Yeah, you all look, they also all look like zeb Zelinka. Right, that's not that's not gonna be a popular thing that most people. Was awesome though he was on the exactly.
Speaker 1: He's a controlled opposition, that guy. As far as I can in my own opinion from my research, I would.
Speaker 2: Say, yeah, and it's it's all part of the game. It's all part of the game to put these people in there and make them likable and then oh, I mean they're not all man. But it's it's not even that. It's like that word even of itself was a fabrication by this old ancient cult. You know, it's just another shield, it's just another thing. And then they the same people that were a cult that we had to destroy at one point, because there were a bunch of human sacrificing psychopaths decided to draft a couple actual religions, let's call it three religions, and then they sold it to us. And now we're letting them lead our our path into destruction because of a death cult and we're the target. But somehow, because you throw a guy named Jesus in there, and you throw a Mohammed in there, and you throw whatever the fuck else in there, all of a sudden, everybody's brain is tied into this thing and retarded now, so they're just going to walk your off the cliff. Yeah, and let's I've got a couple of things up here. Well, let's uh, let's pull up. You got on your side, right, you can do you can do stuff too.
Speaker 1: Right, sure? Yeah, absolutely, to pull.
Speaker 2: Up your your site real quick and just show people i've got. Let me pull up the Instagram. That's where everything I had.
Speaker 1: Yeah, there is There is nothing new at bulletproofpub dot com at the present moment, but there will be there. We'll be. We're just about done building at the farm. We're just doing a ten x twenty little shed that's going to be our seed starter and kind of our headquarters, a place that we can heat that's not our seat can So we're just about done there, and so I would say within we're inside of a week and I'm going to be going full time forensic history. I'm geeked, waiting in anticipation, looking forward to it very much. And so for anybody that hasn't familiarized themselves with my work, you can go to bp lletproofpub dot com. So stay calm and go to bulletproofpub dot com. This is one of the key things. Stay out of emotion, don't get don't bite down on the hook. Here we show how our society was created through the opinion of the expert. Hey, there's a ten part series there, and then right underneath it we have podcasts for each one in which Andy Rouse and I went through it. We go deeper into these topics and subjects, and then I have Missing Link interviews Forbidden Knowledge News with Chris Matthew and then Ballbusters with you Daniel. We're just about up to date, but there's so much information here for anybody that's unfamiliar with the progressive era and this epoch of time that we're exposing as sort of the introduction of the New World Order into America. You can come here this House of Truth and the Devil's Agent is a very important article to read. This is where they deliberately set out to flip the definition of liberalism, going from classic to neoliberal. And it's three US Supreme Court justices and the father of modern journalism all living together at a political slan one mile from the White House, doing gay things with each other Nineteenth Street. So you know, we've taken the research we've been going for fifteen years at least now, and we've kind of pushed through a lot of the gatekeeping, a lot of the areas that other researchers are hung up in, and we've gone through that passed it into the originators or the pioneers, or the creators of the our modern day social contract. Now, that is a fairly incredible statement to make, I realize that. But this is what we concluded when we realized just how influential the first Jewish US Supreme Court justice was on Western culture, Lewis D. Brandeis, we concluded was the maker of our modern day social contract. And that is going to be the title of my book when it gets out, Hopefully within the next twelve months we'll have something published and it's going to be called The Rise of the Expert. How a US Supreme Court justice made our modern day social contract. So I invite everybody to go there. We show how they infiltrate law with social science. We show philosophy that's behind law, that steers all of these jurists, these experts in law, these technics in law. They go back to Jeremy Bentham, utilitarianism and the greater good. Anybody hear that during COVID. We show in Part eight how the Association of American Universities is critical to creating this system, this network of experts. You know, Harvard founded in sixteen thirty six, William and Mary College sixteen ninety three, Yale seventeen oh one, Columbia seventeen fifty four, the Illuminati Phive Base, Beta Kappa and America seventeen seventy six. So this is kind of the approach that we take. We're going back through the forensic history. We're showing historical method so and the triangulation of historical artifacts and using primary secondary source material to find as close to the truth as we can possibly find.
Speaker 2: So when you're looking at that, do you. I mean, it would be probably if you don't already do this getting into the effect, so you're showing how it's leading up. But I think the final, you know, high moment right there smacking a freaking yeah exactly would be the trading with the Enemies Act nineteen thirty three wrapped into the Emergency powers and all the banking bankruptcy shit, because that was the culmination of all those other things. That was the final. Okay, you're now reclassified as a as a society and your enemies of the state, your enemy combatants is according to the government, because we need to seize the gold, and the only way we can do that is if we reclassify you.
Speaker 1: Yep. And I would say culmination is a great word to use there, Daniel, because Brandeis and Frankfurter are key advisors to FDR as well. They basically create FDR's brain trust through hiring all of these Harvard Law School up and coming the bright best and brightest students coming through Harvard Law School. Felix Frankfurter, who's not quite yet a US Supreme Court justice, puts time in at Harvard as a professor, and so he identifies all of the smartest ones. So we're talking Dean Atchison. This gets into the thirties and forties and the build up to the Second World War. You can clearly see that this is the same group, the same school of thought that steers FDR into finally culminating all of the ideas that they first initiated under Woodrow Wilson. But because there was three presidents that weren't willing to go the progressive way, they had to sort of sit back and wait their turn. And I would say that FDR was put in there deliberate least because they were already friends from as early back as nineteen fifteen. FDR was a Secretary of War and Walter Lippman was secretary to the to Newton Deal Baker, who was the Secretary of War. So they're intermingling zero degrees of separation.
Speaker 2: So and it's interesting because you know, first it's it started before the Federal Reserve Act actually went you know, the Allerdridge Plan in the Federal Reserve Act two sides of the same damn coin. Really, so you're going to get this regardless of which way they went with it. But once it was established them everything that they built the construct for following that. The way they forced and pushed this thing forward was to get us into a position to where we were responsible for the debt that this I MF slash Federal Reserve Act was going to was going to cause this country. So they had to tie us into the liability of whatever they were going to and of course, borrow, borrow, borrow, borrow debt, debt, debt, debt. But they had to, you know, because this this is a reverse economy. It's not based off of wealth. It's based off of debt. So everything that you do, if you borrow money, it's made out of thin air. And you know, somebody's got to be responsible. So it's a way to further put you in the dirt, enslave you. But they had to attach you a certain way. So what's the best way to do that. You steal all their true wealth out of the country and you make people themselves the collateral and as they're so it goes and I mean, the way do they do. They have the the birth certificate, They have the live certificate of live birth, which is a blood contract, which is an it's an unlawful contract because the baby doesn't understand the contract. But you know they tab the little blood on there and they tell you if you're a parent that if you try to skip that CPS will come get you for being an unfit parent because they're testing that little piece of blood that will drop of blood on paper for illnesses that fucking don't exist. Yeah, yeah, incredible, right, yeah, and back the IMF. And that's what we're talking about, the IMS speaking through the mouth of freaking uh what do you call it? Of Elon Musk and many other people, you know, the fake conversation with him and Joe. It's it's all bringing people the same place no matter where you look. Oh, the alternative media, Oh the people that are on our side, bullshit, they'll tell you some things to get you all worked up. So you're talking, and you know, Palllenteer can threat assess your ass and put you on a list of course, because what's coming on next you at the Christy Gnomes of the world. You got the freaking Tulsa Gabbards of the world, all coming in with power that they shouldn't have to fucking round people up for quote unquote anti Semitism. This is it's it's really going to get ugly and let me just go ahead and say this too, Trump's plan. Part of Trump's plan confirms the deportation strategy will include a national emergency declaration and military Do you really think that that's not tied to that DoD directive that just came out they said they can fire upon American citizens.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's one step at a time. They're getting there. Tulci Gabbert too, interestingly enough.
Speaker 2: A communist Marxist. Yeah, ten years.
Speaker 1: Ago, I'd go to the CFR membership list and she was on there. But just before she was brought into sort of the public interest, before anybody knew her, her name was scrubbed from the CFR membership list. Now, I wish I would have screenshot at that. I never did, and I went back and it's gone and there's no going back now unless say, you can find it somehow in the way back machine.
Speaker 2: But she is a that too. Isn't that funny that that thing crashed and got and got hacked quote unquote hacked right right at the right time when people will be doing this type of research.
Speaker 1: Wall her membership.
Speaker 2: No, the Internet archive, oh yeah, nothing that happened, And who knews what came back. Who knows, hey, unscrubbed.
Speaker 1: I've gone there in the last week and everything seems to be back there.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but when I go to the until you look for it, you know what I mean, right, And this is what I did change or just changed. Doesn't you have to be missing, could just be changed, because there's must I must be crazy because this.
Speaker 1: I was sure that I saw it there. This is why I go back to not just primary sources, but first printings, because some of these books are printed, you know, seventeen twenty times, so you need to get back to the first printing so that you can see where this all started with no perversion from authority.
Speaker 6: Right.
Speaker 2: And there's some books out there that you know, as as things progressed if the author was still alive, and they would just have updated some of the information, like Secrets of the Federal Reserve by Usless Mullens was first published in nineteen fifty two and more widely published in fifty four, So we're talking like a long time ago. But he's he's he had updated in the eighties, So I mean that that was different because he was still in control of that information that he was presenting.
Speaker 1: So yeah, I would say that's different than what I'm talking.
Speaker 2: About, right, absolutely, yeah, yeah, yeah, there is.
Speaker 1: This is protecting history and protecting themselves from complicit involvement, and so they alter things. Have seen this, they'll take quotes out. Actually, this is another book I just got. It might be my favorite possession right now.
Speaker 2: Public opinion. This was originally written Waltimately and.
Speaker 1: Then yeah, see the Pictures the World outside and the Pictures in our Head is the first chapter. So you can see it's a thinker. He's thinking, and he's thinking about the world. Yeah.
Speaker 2: That's and that's abstract thought, right, and that's what they're trying to that's what they're manipulating.
Speaker 1: There's your guy. There's the father of modern journalism right there.
Speaker 2: Okay, Yeah, it's important to the difference between abstract thought and tangential you know, you know, what do you call it a brainstorming or what have you? Creating the imagery and then this power suggestion so that you only see what you think you're supposed to see because you're expecting to see it, and that brings you into a whole false reality, a whole fabrication of what you and it just superimposes you know, they don't need to make different worlds because you can just see a different world.
Speaker 1: Great here, Daniel, you're a beauty, because that's exactly what Walter Lippman said. You wanted to create a pseudo environment. It says it in this book, pseudo environment that is close to the effective environm so that they can manipulate the effective environment.
Speaker 2: And that's the same thing, you know, that's the same thing that the Roman Catholic slash Jesuits are doing, right, That's that was what their their goal was still want to create a faults and then oh, man, I'm going right back to you hold a pale horse that was published in nineteen ninety one. He said that the Jesuit slash Popes and all this, they they one day wanted to be able to feed information into a computer system and have it tell them how to direct everything and be hands off completely. But they're the ones, of course who program it. So it's like silly that they say that shit.
Speaker 1: Well, when you read Hgul's New World Order and some of the other books of his, this is what he talks about. He's talking about the Internet in the thirties, and so this book was originally public opinion originally published in nineteen twenty two.
Speaker 2: And do we really thought that that stuff was not already in existence at one time in a different cataclysmic era, or maybe even maybe our brains are just a little bit skewed because of fake history. I mean, this stuff was just reintroduced. I don't think it was invented because they were such wise thinkers that they were able to create the ideas and then make them happen. I think it's more like it was already in existence. They were just gonna roll it out, kind of like you're Nintendo, then you get a Super Nintendo, and then you get the n sixty four. You know, it's just a progression. PS one, PS two, PS three, PS four, PS five.
Speaker 1: I go back to Sega Genesis.
Speaker 2: Man, yeah, that's a good time.
Speaker 1: In the early nineties.
Speaker 2: MHL it was oh n NHLPA hockey, yeah, yeah, a sports. Yeah, that was good times. And the best way to play NBA jams was on the Sega Genesis because it went faster.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I spent a lot of time when I was sixteen seventeen playing video games and then I just stopped. All of my friends continued doing it. They still do it today. They've got their little headphones on. They'll be talking to each other in other cities. I'm I don't have any time for that ship.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I used to play a lot tonight.
Speaker 1: Here's another one we found. This is also very important. Who's who's there? Pardon?
Speaker 6: So? Is this? Uh?
Speaker 2: Is this an objective explanation or is it a.
Speaker 1: What do you call it? Is it a He's an official bio condemnation? Oh?
Speaker 2: Okay, it is.
Speaker 1: It's Uh. This is actually a really good book. It it goes into Brandi's being the architect of the New Freedom and the creation of the Federal Reserve BacT. But Arthur S. Link is an official Wilson biographer.
Speaker 2: I had the Atari twenty six hundred two. Man, so I was.
Speaker 1: I was right, So same book, Woodrow Wilson in the progressive era, just in an Eastern press and nice. Now we're getting impressive, right, we've got gold whatever on the Yeah, we've got our own little silk bookmark. It comes with its own But these, you know, this is how we fight the new world order. We have to grab these. I mean we were just at the Cologna book sale friends of the Library, and man, you wouldn't believe the lineup to get in there, and we were half an hour early, so you can see that people are and we've been going to this book sale for years and it was the largest I'd ever seen. And what was funny is that they've got all the boxes stacked there, and they've got them labeled. There's twelve fifteen labels maybe fiction, science fiction, history, social sciences, and the ones that I'm interested in, of course are the social sciences and the history. But those were the last books to go boxes to be unpacked because everybody else was reading like Daniel Christie and just you know, bull books. And so I'm over there basically by myself in the history section, picking and choosing and grob and and you know, my wife came up to me last year or the year before, and she walked up to me. She's like, Hey, is this important?
Speaker 2: Aldus Suxley The Doors of Perception.
Speaker 1: Nice, it's a double Doors of Perception, Heaven and the hell. I'm like, holy crap, just at a book sale. I paid two bucks for that. Hey, we picked me.
Speaker 2: Nice.
Speaker 1: You know, there's no price on it. This is from the book sale. Two bucks. And so now this is not a first printing. But this is the words of Aldus Huxley. The doors of perception, you know, are very important in the sixties countercultures.
Speaker 2: Right right, and then and then in the movie they say it's because of William Blake's poem. But that's William Biggs poem. Is why Elvius Huxley named his book exactly exactly.
Speaker 1: So here's an oldest Huxley I found. You see the title do.
Speaker 2: What you oh, do what thou wilt? Oh my goodness something right.
Speaker 1: That's all. I don't even know if this book is in his bibliography. I paid fifty bucks for it, oh way. But when you've come across something like that, you have to have it, do you know? Oldest Huxley basically quoting Crawley, and so it says.
Speaker 2: Here by the way his parents were, it says, do what you will.
Speaker 1: This world's a fiction and is made up of contradiction William Blake.
Speaker 2: Yep, so there you go, and this is this night it too, and this is why people have to understand this whole ENTI yeah, nineteen twenty nine, right, this whole thing that you know, we look at as the Roman Catholic Church or the Christianity of this stuff. There are amazing, wonderful elements to it, but it is controlled and it was created by your enemy, and that's something that has to be understood. And it wasn't just oh it's the Jews in the toe, No, it's like the Romans. Like this was a can sort of concerned, an effort to control people. And when you when you see it for that, like the Rosicrucians were deliberately creating this what would come later with the eugenics movement and this whole progressive thing. This is this is them, like you see, uh, Francis Bacon, Rosicrucion. What's he doing? He's editing the freaking KGV. Right, So where does the word you come from? Oh, it's come from this guy. You know, where does the word gentiles from? Switch from nations to gentile? It's oh, from it's from this guy.
Speaker 1: Really?
Speaker 2: Yeah, who is that again, Francis Bacon.
Speaker 1: Francis Bacon, Okay, that's cool. Send me some links on that if you have anything. I'd love to see that. And I think it should be said here too that what what I've discovered or you know, what I've seen through my research here is that this progressivism is really just progress. Right, So we're talking manifest destiny, we're talking enlightenment, scientific revolution. We're going back into the sixteen hundreds. This is really where we find this expert. The belief in the opinion of the scientific expert is coming out of We've traced it all the way back to the seventeen hundreds and the enlightened absolutists that were all these census to collect data and statistics.
Speaker 2: That they romanticize, They that they teach the kids, that they still want to teach the kids. Those are all their heydays. It's there. It's their highlights. It's not for mankind by any means. It's their highlights of when they were brainstorming and freely doing so because of whatever else previous to that allowed them the freedom to do so. Let's say, oh, I don't know, a renaissance in Paris after World War One, right, you know that type of shit. We're all of a sudden, here we go, well, we have psychiatry now and then that one. Won't that be wonderful for this Bolshevik Soviet government that's to follow? How nice?
Speaker 7: You know?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Uh so, this this old traditional idea of scientific man versus God. We're all familiar with this, right. This is really this is the idea that comes out of the scientific revolution that the man, that man can now measure quantity, quantitatively his setting and his surroundings. So he's going to now go around and measure everything and determine things for himself.
Speaker 2: And whatever that's removing doesn't exist. That's the other way. This is how spirit This is.
Speaker 1: How the Jesuits come in and parallel with the whole progressive movement, because you know, they're trying to bring everybody back into the flock. This is the counter reformation. So you can see paralleling there, and and reasons why and and the means may be different, but the ends aren't. It's it's total societal control, right to be able to control everything.
Speaker 2: So it's all taking the same direction, regardless of what face they put on and what mask they're wearing. So it's it's all about the same end goal, which is control and destruction of you whenever they see seem fit or deem fit to do so. You know, and if they control your minds, they don't necessarily have to control your breathing, but if in the event that you become you know a burden. Well, they've already got you, and you've already trust their system, and you're already still go line up for their shots and take yourself out through you know, state assisted suicide basically with an in judge. Right, And look what's going on in Canada, man like forty seven thousand people so far, and they're going after people that have what they call it COVID vaccine syndrome. So they created the problem. Now they're gonna euthanize people and offer the euthanization of people. If you're too old, you stub your toe, you have a lisp, you know, hey, you really want to keep living, right, I mean we could just and they're done the kids kids, and let them make that decision.
Speaker 1: And actually, Daniel, we were sitting here the other day watching a hockey game and we'll get the commercials, and it was a commercial about high school kids having heart attacks and dropping dead right there in like school.
Speaker 2: Right, because that's normal, that's been with us. We just never talked about it before.
Speaker 1: Of course, I was like, wow, look at that, their way ahead of it. Never in my life was you know, children or teenagers, adolescents, juveniles having heart attacks and dying at hot at school. That was just not part of life people.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and I saw something. I saw a statistic, which you know how statistics are, but it's okay if you're just counting. And in the last fifty years they said something like one thy two hundred and something people died from on the field or whatever, from art attacks. And then in the last two years it was nearly three thousand. So it took fifty years to get twelve hundred. It took two years to get three thousand.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and you can see that they're trying to lower life expectancy. I would say that's the point where people will start to say, wow, sixty years old, that's pretty good, pretty old. Well, when you think about it back in the day and nobody was living into their sixties and seventies.
Speaker 2: You don't want to be on dialysis to you, all right?
Speaker 1: So can you see what I've got something on my screen here?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm looking at it. TESSAs whooping cough.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Faith and quick test leads to epidemic that wasn't. This is a New York Times article, So they're admitting that the two thousand and six or two thousand and four to two thousand and six, whooping cough. The protussis epidemic was all made out of fear, and they talk about the PCR test as being one of the res and at the end of this article, so in Canada, I can't share articles, so I've screenshotted everything, but take this title. And I know in New York Times is they just put up a paywall in front of you. But I'm able to get these and screenshot them without paying anything. And I'm not sure how I did that. I think I went back to the archive for the Wayback Machine and I went down the entire story and screenshoted. So in the end of this article in two thousand and six, they ask themselves how are they going to fare if there was a real pandemic, a real one with the PCR being untrustworthy. So that's the story that comes out of here.
Speaker 2: Test. When you test for a bunch of stuff and then you never tested before, you're going to find things because guess what, Number one, the results are completely misleading. These things have never been verified to even exist. You don't know what you're actually looking for, and you don't know how to even read your PCR test because it's any real information. Your body has these things floating around in them. Anyway, whether or not they become a problem to you is based on your your internal environment and how healthy you are exact just having them. And and then this idea that they know what the strand of a virus is and they don't even know. They can't they can't even show you an isolated None of this makes any sense, So they can they can tell you anything. And of course if they want to scare people, there's gonna be ship tons of what they call false positives, which is in and of itself, is also a misdirection because false positive for fucking what?
Speaker 1: Yes, exactly, it's so deeply layered. It's like the layers of an onion. That why what does Churchill say? It's an enigma wrapped in a whatever. That's what this?
Speaker 2: Do you remember when when when in Trump's campaign or his first his first round, he went to John Hopkins because he was short of breath or something like that, and they said that he was he tested positive a PCR tests for COVID, right, like, this is all bullshit again. And and then what he was he was promoting abdemkin, which we find out it is awesome, that good for you, and you know this all this other stuff. But then and then what and then what he says on a show recently that he got I don't know how recently was maybe it was a couple of years ago, but he said that he got the shot and he got a booster. Yeah, right, because if he says it, then all his people will think it's okay.
Speaker 1: To quecharts are gonna run out and get it.
Speaker 2: This is the safe one, right, or even just the red hatters, you know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so fiasco of the nineteen seventy six swine flu affair. This is in the seventies.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we went a lot of this stuff on the show too, that Take Your Medicine series. I went through all of this with the.
Speaker 1: Did you kick good?
Speaker 2: No, this is good though, this is good that you're thinking as well.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so we're showing that through historical artifacts here, the BBC, New York Times, mainstream media in general. I could show you a sixty minutes expose a on the nineteen seventy six swine flu in which they called it a hoax. Yeah, you can see that what was involved in right when you read this the articles, you see that the same problems that caused this caused COVID a rush, emotional rush, reaction to things that aren't proven, right, like you.
Speaker 2: Say, massive parallel paralysis and death for and you know, this is the funny thing because ever since pastor, this is what they do. Oh, the virus is too strong. We didn't get there on time. It's not ever the anti virals, the anti biotics, or the injections that killed the person. No, no, no, no, it can't be the intervention that killed the person who was perfectly healthy before then. No, it must be. It has to be very you know, there's just more validation that this bullshit lie of a virus is true, because look he's dead now. Yeah, it's it's so circular thought.
Speaker 6: You know.
Speaker 1: Have you ever seen the video of Krrie Molus when they're when he explains how the PCR test can be misused.
Speaker 2: He says it, Yeah, he says, I don't know, it's if it's really a misuse, it's more of whether or not the data means anything, right, And so have you gone over that? Yeah, ok, you can do it.
Speaker 1: I would like to actually just play it here if I can find it.
Speaker 2: Because I think I think carry also is a little bit of a well he was a little bit of a miss maybe not intentional, but like that also is misleading because it's also again assuming that any one of their claims of virus is even a thing right, regardless of HIV and AIDS have anything to do with one another. What is either one of those? What are they? Are they a condition of the the intervention? Are they poor lifestyle and a bunch of drugs and gate and gay lifestyle?
Speaker 6: Like?
Speaker 2: What what is it that it's actually causing to in quote illness? Because the sure hell hasn't been proven that it's been a virus, because unicorns don't bite your rifers. There you go.
Speaker 1: So I'm just going to play this well, let it roll. It's just under four minutes. But here's the inventor of the PCR test, you know, stating just how it can be misused, misinterpreted.
Speaker 4: Harry, how do they misuse PCR to estimate all these so supposed free viral r nas that may or may not be there?
Speaker 8: I think misused PCR is not quite I don't think you can miss use the results.
Speaker 1: I would disagree with that.
Speaker 3: If you if you, if you can say if they were for.
Speaker 1: A second don't find this virus in you.
Speaker 2: Any use of it is a misuse because it's it's a tool in the hands of people don't understand what the hell they're doing with it, and it's based off a faulty logic in the first place, that a DNA doesn't is static, and that genetics are static, or that they even know what the hell they're They've never completed a full protein strain in the first place to even understand this all computer model. So what are you looking for. You're looking for something that you made up and if it matches close enough your liking, then you're going to say it's that. Then then you're exponentially increases so that it looks like there's more of it there so that you can actually take a reading on it.
Speaker 1: And that's it from top to bottom right. And that's inductive reasoning rather than deductive. You're not following the truth. You're trying to make things manifest into reality. That way, you have a hypothesis and a conclusion and you're going to try to steer the data and information to support that, whereas deductive you're going to ask the who, what, why, where, when, and go where the truth leaves you, so you can see right there, it's a faulty premise at its basis. Plus everything you just said about testing, about you know, confirming that there's viruses or viruses at all, All of this is multi layers of pseudoscience.
Speaker 2: They want to skip to Z when they haven't even improven A Yeah, I mean, that's that's the way it.
Speaker 1: Is, Yeah, because Z opens the door to all of the social reform that they.
Speaker 2: Want right all right in the pc R.
Speaker 3: If you do it well, you can find almost anything in anybody there you go.
Speaker 7: So it's making you believe in the sort of boddest notion that everything is contained and everything else right, I mean, because if you can model, have amplify.
Speaker 3: One single molecule up to something that you can really.
Speaker 8: Measure, which PCR can do, then there's just very few molecules that you don't have at least one single one of them, and you're going right, So that could be thought of as a misuse of it, just to claim that it's meaning there you go.
Speaker 3: The real misuse of it is you don't need to test for HIV. You don't need to test for the other ten thousand record viruses that are unmade also in the sub.
Speaker 7: HIV generally is gonna have almost anything that you can test for because they have definitely the HIV's are fairly rare virus.
Speaker 8: There's only one million of us out of two hundred and fifty three hundred million people in America that have that virus.
Speaker 1: So you have to get around the fact that thing.
Speaker 7: You have to really be paying a lot of attention to people that do have it and pay an only attention to them and get a pretty good chance to get it.
Speaker 1: That way. It's hard to get it, but it cured it.
Speaker 7: There's a good chance you've also got a lot of other ones because you've been in the in the market where you've been, it's been possible for you to get a lot of it's to test for that one and say that has any special meaning is what I think is the problem not that PCR has been misused.
Speaker 2: It's like, can you pause it for a second.
Speaker 3: It's not as it's realized.
Speaker 2: And it's also it's also assuming that this is something that comes from the exterior and not from the interior. Right, your body is responding to an environmental change or a signal or a trigger from either some sort of poison or a lack of nutrition, some sort of mineral deficiency or something, so it has to readjust itself. This is where the microsigmon thing comes in, by bes Schamp, and this is why it's so important. And then they say, this is something you correct from the inside as well. It's not something that can go when you take a freaking shot that goes past your gut and indirectly into your bloodstream where it hasn't been filtered out or anything. That's anytime you do that with anything, you're poisoning yourself and you make your shocking your system and then oh my god, something happened. Surprise, surprise.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I had no idea. You were so racist. It's really.
Speaker 3: It would be something about nature and about what's there.
Speaker 7: But it allows you to take a very miniscule amount of anything and make it measurable and then talk about it in the meetings and stuff like.
Speaker 3: It is important. See that that's not a misuse, that's just sort of a misinterpretation.
Speaker 1: There you go, Now that's all. Ultimately, the point is that he's admitting right there that you can take anything as minuscules whatever and blow it up and make it into something meaningful. That you can sit around the boardroom tables and talk about. Now, so that's exactly what they did during.
Speaker 2: COVID, blown shit out of proportion. And what are you talking about anyway, because it's all based on this assumption in the first place that this thing is a thing in the first place, right, And you see that if it looks similar to that thing that we computer model, then we must it must be the thing, right.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: And the way that this pastor's lies were deliberate. He's one of the one of the one of the Fraternal Order members, and the amount of absolute fraud that he, you know, carried out and was praised for, has forever changed. This the scope and landscape of our what we consider health, which isn't health. It's a it's a death system. It's not a health system.
Speaker 1: It's actually quite breathtaking to see how far away from reality we have been moved when you consider, you know, how valid the modern medical industry is today, how valid in the minds of a lot of people, mainstream media is the scientific experts. Really at the height of his career and ready to be torn down, That's what I can see. They're placing him up there every chance that they can get so that they can tear him down, much like they did with and then you know, lay the blame on him like they did with Woodrow Wilson, like they did with Oliver Wendell Holmes. I mean, these guys are all complicit in their own degrees too.
Speaker 2: And they even look atucha point and everybody's like, oh, we got to do this. It's like, nothing's ever going to happen to that guy, Andy. It's just they play the same formula all the time. Like remember with Adam Schiff and Trump, like that whole drama, that hold, that whole side shoe soap opera. Nothing was ever going to happen to Adam Schiff. His ancestor was Jacob Schiff. Yeah, okay, he's direct Froth's child agent. Nobody can touch them. He could eat or kill a baby in public and nothing would happen to him.
Speaker 1: Yeah. To think that he's an idiot is wrong. They are very intelligent. I mean how many times in your life as the government uh pleaded ignorance or you know, said oh we just didn't know. I mean, it happens all the time.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Oh, And I just wanted to let people know when I went to the ones. Yeah, when I went to sign up to vote for doctor Monso and doctor Glinnen on the Maha thing Kennedy's involved in. I have been getting inundated by by begging by Kennedy to pay for things because he's not wealthy, right right for his campaign that failed for presidency, he has he's quote unquote five point five million in debt and he wants he wants us to pay for that. Yes, because that's what we need to do. He wants us to pay for you. And just got another message for him begging and crying about and the other one the other thing was he does the Secret Service has they've denied him secret service? Uh what do you call it? A security attachment? So he wants to get his own private security and he wants us to pay for that as well. This guy is such a grifter, he's such a piece of crap.
Speaker 1: Wow.
Speaker 2: And then sitting there hes on a fucking you know plane, then billionaires.
Speaker 1: Well, he's already admitted to being a Zionist. So that's all you really need to know. I mean, everything else is just a waste of time, and so we need to stay focused and becoming victims of the spectacle.
Speaker 2: And Uncle John. Uncle John in sixty two he signed into into effect something that opened up the doors for this whole vaccine bullshit in the first place.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean the New Frontier is progressive. That was his campaign platform. So we can see progressivism is permeated through the entire twentieth century, all the way to build back better. Harris's were never going back, Hillary Clinton's moving forward together. It's all progressive, no matter what side. So this is the answer to a whole bunch of everybody's questions, like how did the mainstream media get corrupted? How did the two party system get the way it is, How did the definition of liberalism? How did liberalism change so much to now include radical social activism, because that's not really, at least in the definition of classic liberalism. That isn't what we're supposed to be doing. And I would remind people that we are called and I don't know where we get this title from, but we are humans being I think that this idea that we're always moving forward or we have to have a briefcase in our hand. You know, this economics, this administrative man, it's all a myth. It's all created like an evolution, like the fact that they we believe innately that we're always moving forward and always improving our lives. That's not necessarily true. I think that it's one of those blinds that progressivism puts on us, because I think that if everybody was ever to ask me, where would you want to go back to if you could, I would say around that era, turn of the nineteenth or twentieth century. You know a lot of things we had right, and so you know, we could go back to more grarian lifestyle or you know, self supportive. Each of us could live on an acre of land and support ourselves. But also we can incorporate an entrepreneurial spirit within our life and our philosophy of life too. We don't have to be you know, capitalistic exploitive. We can like what my wife and I are doing now. We've created a farm and we found a niche, and people appreciate that we grow food with no chemicals and pesticides, and they finally get to taste what real food tastes.
Speaker 6: Like.
Speaker 1: This is what we need to be doing, and this is really what our society should have been, except we've had one hundred years of tangent just totally off on misorientation. You know, this is what they did. They steered our ship. They realized that they had to remove the moorings from our ship in order to turn that ship to the horizon in the direction that they wanted. And then they've been steering ever since, using social science and applied science feedback loop to keep steering us.
Speaker 2: So yeah, I'm not you know, here's the thing what they consider capitalism and what actually they're doing. And you know they say that communism is anti capitalist, it's capitalistic communism, and that's what they use in China, that's what it's always been tied into Wall Street. Well, it's all like bullshit screaming at the thing that keeps them afloat and true capitalism. And when you're talking about people in small business, there's nothing wrong with that. There's you know, the quality of product is what should drive whether or not you make it or break it, your quality of service and all that stuff. So it's I'm not against that. I think what happens is there's a lot of liberal bullshit that's intended to try to attack the very things that keep you afloat, and that's kind of like the self destructive your breakdown your own thing, even like build a wall, you know, like that that chant and and it's like, well, walls both and I said this back in twenty seventeen eighteen. Walls work both ways if they want to keep you in. And then Ron Paul said that's at some point too, he said, you know, walls work both ways. And an economic crisis, when you try to want to leave with their assets and they don't let you, there's a problem there. They wouldn't let they wouldn't let stephoud Verse stop and come into the America from Toronto area because as he wasn't shot up with the shots right, right right. So those walls that have a double meaning, right, they work both ways.
Speaker 1: And I would say that is a great message to in relation to progressivism in that they say all the nice words, they promise all of the safe things, but here we are one hundred years later. One hundred years ago, they said they were going to ameliorate the poor and needy, they were going to remove poverty from society. They were going to do a ton of things they promised, and none of them have worked out, and most of them are way worse. Now. You know, we've extended the debt clock. We started this conversation about debt and the use of debt to control they extended the debt clock. They had to add zeros to it, which tells me that there's no intent on ever changing that. You know, this is really how they subjugated England and basically the world at this point through centralized governments.
Speaker 2: You know, it's funny, is UH. Soon after Fukushima, they increased the minimum or maximum threshold of safe for UH radiation in California, right right, And it was like a thousand times greater than what it used to be. So now it's normal again, and it's like and then they start telling us at the same time that they're going to start radiating our food because of bacteria in the meats and stuff like that in the grains. So now now if people walk in and they do the reading with their little their little the little measurement thing that they spent two hundred bucks on, oh well, of course because they are radiated on purpose. Of course, it's not because there's actually poisoning happening. But so when people do get sick from that type of shit, the thyroid starts messing. Whatever the case may be. No it's it's it's definitely because there's a virus out there, and certainly not because they've been lying and completely forgetting about the whole you know, global poisoning event that occurred. That's a giant dirty bomb that's still self feeding itself. Yeah right, And who was who was doing who was doing a security there? Masade, I'm sure there was no no babitate there at all. Right, Oh and humble Painter. Yeah, my stepfather uh brought into our home a natural dru pong set too, with the little with the little dials. We had one of those. I think it actually had its own TV if I want a little time thing.
Speaker 1: But uh yeah, yeah, Well my stepdad built his own computer when I was like whatever, I was fourteen, twelve, thirteen, somewhere in there. And so we were one of the first ever to play that Atari game where you have the paddles on either side and the ball goes back and forth.
Speaker 2: Yeah that's pong.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, yeah, right, okay, so we I remember playing that before anybody had ever really.
Speaker 2: Seen it before Space Taxi on C. Sixty four. It was one of my favorite commerce sixty four Comma.
Speaker 1: It was sixty four man that brings me back throughly eighties, right, yeah, something late eighties somewhere in there. Yeah, I remember Clico Vision and that would have been eighty two eighty three for sure. I remember going over to our neighbors and playing Collecovision.
Speaker 2: And thousands on that thing, giant giant knob. You hold the hands, there's a knob on top. There's like a freaking pad that looks like a phone, like all the numbers on it, like there's so many numbers, And I'm sure Cliico is probably superior to Atari, but you know, it's all about the war, right, So then Colclad just started making games for Atari. And then you see Nintendo popping up in there. If you look at some of the old Atarian games, they have Nintendo as the creator of them. It's pretty interesting, cool, and nobody wants to take credit for that fucking et game. They said that they like filled Filled Land, Filled.
Speaker 1: Uh with really? Yeah, because nobody wanted it.
Speaker 2: So hyped up and it was such a piece of craft game. But I have a copy of it, so did everybody else.
Speaker 1: Right, Right, do you still have the old console? Could you still play?
Speaker 2: Maybe at my mom's house, maybe in New York? I mean we had two, three or four of them, like my uncle had one, so they kind of got collected. But we never had the seventy six hundred, only had the twenty six hundred. Yeah, so let's see he said he's not needed a nine vote battery. Oh man, what else are we going with here? Let me see there it is blaspheming in the air.
Speaker 1: Hey, what what ever came of Joel Salad and becoming I don't know, cobody in the Trump administration.
Speaker 2: We started seeing what he's actually filling it with, which is trash. I don't think those people in there would have any ability to exist coexists unless they were going to completely go against everything that they believe in.
Speaker 1: Right, this is one person I'm very interested in seeing what he does. Joel Salatin is, as far as I'm concerned, more and more honest people you'll ever see. He's out there doing things for a long time. We owe a lot to him. And the fact that you know, in the days right after Trump was winning that election, they were talking about Joel Salatin is some sort of health minister or something. I was actually.
Speaker 2: Like that, because you know, maybe they'd want to have a little bit of a a hue of legitimacy, so it's not so overburdened with this death to American whitie Zionism. Maybe they will cut a couple of real people in there, but what their powers will be would be pretty limited. I'm sure.
Speaker 1: Yeah. And he may not know all of that, And I would say I would suggest that he doesn't know Zionism and how they've controlled American government. He would be going in there kind of like a wide eyed baby, And so I would if I were able to give him advice, I'd say, don't do it. Stick to what you've been doing, don't get involved in politics, keep doing your far more effective Joel doing what you do. Yeah, don't sign people hard to grow, don't put yourself in a position where you can be exploited.
Speaker 2: And this should also concern people because regardless, if you know it's a one to one, you know this is like shortcut to thinking right, like, he doesn't need the same exact people to do this, But the fact that these are this is happening, and Kushner and all this other stuff, what do you think is going to happen next? Do we not like what has Wald Health Organization been hinting and throwing out there, what have they been taking as liberties as what they're going to implement the next time, and how there's not going to be any way for any country that's a member stay of the UN to argue with what they decide to decree. And where does that leave us when there's already been a warp speed with this asshole?
Speaker 6: You know?
Speaker 2: President elect Johnald Trump has nominated these COVID injection advocates for the following positions. Doctor Oz, doctor Oz is a dual citizen for the Administrator of Medicare Biggest comeback on the planet and Medicaid. But do all these people ignore the fact that they, their suggestions, and their influence have killed many, many millions of people.
Speaker 1: Daniel, Did he really hire Tulca Gabbert for Director of National Intelligence?
Speaker 2: Yes? Yes, so there it is. It's all going now, And doctor Jeannette niece Waite for Surgeon General. Trump, He's not doing this. It's it's his controllers that doing this. It's the ads, it's the it's the experts, it's the IMF. The IMF is stacking the deck. And it's not because they couldn't have done this with her without Trump. It's just that this is the time they're deciding the fate of America, and they're doing it this way on this on the outside, because they every person is their person. It doesn't matter who it is. Every person is their person.
Speaker 1: I'll be right back.
Speaker 2: Let's play this a little. Let's see if I can get it the uh that might not? Allot me? Hold on, Oh, it looks like it went to it. I'm not sure if you'll be able to hear it though. Let's let me just take it down and bring it back up. I'll see. Let's take a trip on the moon. Will they speak no word of truth? But we don't understand anyway. Ah, that was a holiday by the Weezer in case people were wondering what the hell was just doing there.
Speaker 1: The other concern I have is the the bio weapon that was released on us the vaccines. That needs to be communicated effectively in the new administration, that something bad happened.
Speaker 2: Well, hold on one second. The other thing that led us to get to that by a weapon that was released upon the marinkind is whatever the hell they poison people to get them sick enough to feel or believe that those symptoms somehow had something to do with this brand new virus. So, yes, malnutrition is a thing. Yes, the constant bombardment of radiation could also cause that, including five G towers and all that stuff, and they're putting up an offul out of those, so those can can signal your micro assignment to start acting differently to make you have symptoms, and they mean, They tell you what you should be expecting and what those symptoms actually mean. They give you a name, they give you a label, and then I all a sudden, you freak out and you go do exactly what they ask you to do. But it should be understood that there was some other poisoning event as well prior to first they give you the little poison that might only kill a couple of people, get your running scared into their arms where they hit you straight up in the arm with the actual poison that they want you to have.
Speaker 1: What was interesting, anyway my own life was that both my wife and I got really really sick in October of twenty nineteen. We were up chopping wood, and.
Speaker 2: You didn't you didn't imagine that. So the vassals out there in the quote unquote truth movement to pretend that like, no is the power suggestion? Are fucking idiots, you know what I mean, they're liars. What would be a uh well, they were saying that people who got sick didn't really get sick, like people like how we said that, and and hal Coffin They're like, yeah, no, that wasn't anything like they were just old. It was just stupid people.
Speaker 1: No, it was the sickest. It was the sickest both Megan and I ever were in our lives. Was there? What was?
Speaker 2: What was going on? Was there a hard hard time breathing?
Speaker 9: What was?
Speaker 2: Because I can tell you five g Yeah, micro like millimeter waves they actually cause in the atmosphere, the actual gases bond into double bodied n O, which is cyanide. So if they're shooting that stuff around a certain area, they can affect a certain area of people from getting quote unquote sick, and then they blame each other for having contagion when it's not that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I thought I was going to die. Honestly. It was just awful. And that was before COVID. So when COVID hit, we were like, oh interesting, because we just we were we had just gotten healthy from being sick, and then we had the same symptoms that they were identifying as COVID. So I don't know what to tell you. There was floating around prior.
Speaker 2: To Right, there's some kind of poison that first that they that they season season the waters with first. I mean they see the season the the environment with first to get people, and they already know what that's going to cause. So that that's that's the new virus symptoms and oh flu, Well what the hell is the flu?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Right, what are what are we believing about that lie about the flu? Like, no, it's something that's poisoning you, and it's causing people with we know either they have a weaker immune system already, which isn't even a real thing. It's just your internal environment is lacking something because you can build it back up, but you know, installing points. And this is what they do all the time. Poison poison, poison, poison, poison. You know, it's funny that in what they call the Dark Ages of the Middle Ages, so many people died of so many things, and it all can be attributed to a certain group of people poisoning the fucking wells.
Speaker 1: So here's a book somebody, a friend gave me a long time ago gut and psychology syndrome mm hm. And you can see that they're claiming that all of these things come from uh our diets essentially the lack up right exactly our gas intestinal But.
Speaker 2: This is also at the same time a cover up for vaccine poisoning too, because all those things can also be associated with being shot up with an injection. Yeah, including that they.
Speaker 1: Say autism, but it includes a lot more things.
Speaker 2: I'll say too. There's all kinds of stuff going on there.
Speaker 1: So Natasha Campbell, if anybody's not wanting to know what that book is, go find it. Great information in there.
Speaker 2: Two let's go ahead and a watch a little bit one of this.
Speaker 9: Would like to see justice for the millions murdered by the nanotech infected shots, but don't hold your breath. If approved, our next cabinet will include as administrator for Medicare and Medicaid doctor Oz, a television personality who pushed implantable chips, transgenderism for kids, and to push the deadly COVID vaccines repeatedly.
Speaker 2: Should people have their children vaccinated? Definitely, Yes, definitely yes.
Speaker 1: As a doctor, even I'm in awe of the incredible advances made in sort of a COVID nineteen vaccine.
Speaker 2: Look at his face, Look at those long ass ears. That long ass knows he is asht Nazi all day long.
Speaker 9: Or in the history of mankind has a vaccine been developed at the speed. But just because we're moving fast doesn't mean we're moving unsafely, not cutting.
Speaker 1: Liar right, just because we're moving super fast doesn't mean that we're not cutting corners. It's like, that's such bullshit. That is progressivism right there.
Speaker 2: Yep, quarters I trust the science. And this sign he trusts the science. What science would that be? The malt speci artest, the fake idea of virus in the first place. What do we talk about here? What are we actually preventing? What are we trying to prevent? Because nobody's even to put their finger on what we're trying to prevent with this shot that's going to kill you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And when they say things like the science is settled, dude, that is like a magic wand this is the spell. These are the spells.
Speaker 2: M hm. And to note that he's a duly doesn't help his cause.
Speaker 1: K behind these COVID nineteen vaccines. Again, you see witches around a cauldron and they'll be saying all kinds of words and trying to conjure up the debt or whatever they're doing. Safe and effective. Trust the science, that is what those are.
Speaker 2: Yeah, those are monsters too.
Speaker 1: Yep, yep, yep, and you should too.
Speaker 3: What can you do after you get the COVID vaccine?
Speaker 2: Not much. If you're dead, pray to God. I think as well, you can have your you can have your plan and your ship and your vacation. You can you can be a human again if you get the vaccine. All you have to do is get the vaccine and then you're allowed to be in society again. That's a fucking piece of shit.
Speaker 9: If approved, Marco Rubio will be our new Secretary of State. He pushed the vaccine and boasted debt. Operation Warp speed Atti Sephardic was a huge success.
Speaker 1: You can say a lot of things about the way America responded to the pandemic in the early days of the one thing that's without dispute is that no one has done vaccines better than the United States. I mean, look around the world.
Speaker 2: Well that is what you mean by that, you know, push them best, because I think that's what that actually implies that they push them back. So done, vaccines better? What does that mean?
Speaker 1: Right?
Speaker 2: Got more people convinced to take it?
Speaker 1: And he's invoking company's positivism. We're positive that were the greatest. I mean, who better to put at the head of all of this right now than Trump? He's always telling on everybody that he's the greatest at everything.
Speaker 2: Right, Well, he's the father of the vaccine still, by the way, he's.
Speaker 1: Like a father of neo progressivism almost now. And look here and look at the fact that right now, basically, if you're at this point, if you're twelve years of age or older and you want a vaccine, you can get one.
Speaker 2: Oh that's nice. So and he fails to mention against your parental consent too, because they're going to override that because you are actually a member. You are a property of the state, not your parents.
Speaker 9: Yeah, if approved, Tulsi Gabber will be the director of National Intelligence.
Speaker 2: And she has a nice streak. We're just about to say that with the hair exactly, And what's she doing with that hand there? What's she doing that? That's when when the people do that thing and you see you even see Beyonce with with the microphone through it, So it's more of a sexual thing with her because of microphone through through the vagina thing.
Speaker 6: Right.
Speaker 2: But this this is actually how they cast or they project a spell onto their audience. That's that's what that symbol is in in witchcraft, right, It's when they do this thing. Right, So that's that's not unintentional. She helped all the old go ahead.
Speaker 1: No wedding ring, well don't she Maybe it is that I just can't see it. Is she married? She must be?
Speaker 2: That's the right hand, I think, isn't it.
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 1: But the other hand, I see maybe there's a ring there?
Speaker 2: Oh right here?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I thought at first there was no ring. She's kind of like perfect prototype.
Speaker 5: Older people vaccinated early on three weeks ago, I urge our leaders to put those over sixty five years of age at the front of the line for vaccinations, alongside healthcare workers and first responders.
Speaker 2: Right, make everybody who actually responds to crisis as ill as everybody else could call there.
Speaker 5: Now today, I'm happy to report to the Department of Health and Human Services has now agreed to this strategy.
Speaker 1: So if you or your loved ones are sixty five or.
Speaker 5: Over, you're fucked you will now be able to get the vaccine if the leaders of your state comply with these recommendations.
Speaker 9: If approved, doctor Jeanette Neshawatt will be our new surgeon general.
Speaker 2: She but only because she ate the other person.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he's also.
Speaker 9: Pushing the masks, the deadly vaccines and the censorship.
Speaker 6: First of all, vaccines saved lives. And I am so excited, and.
Speaker 9: I think, and I commend faith.
Speaker 2: I really want somebody who's hundred and fifty pounds overweight to tell me about health.
Speaker 1: And how do you know that? How do you know that vaccines saved lives?
Speaker 2: Because the World Health Organization told her so, right, CDC said, so measles.
Speaker 1: You know, measles was almost completely eradicated by the time the measles vaccine came out. I know you know that, And I know a lot of people do know that it's important not to forget that.
Speaker 2: And and and measles wasn't is a condition of of a of a nutrient deficiency too, right, and what is.
Speaker 1: But being in direct contact with fecies And so this is why they a large Yeah, because they they they improved sanitation and you know, sewer systems and all of these things made our lives a little cleaner. I think that that's really probably the primary reason why some of these things, you know, basically it disappeared.
Speaker 6: Yeah, let's see what she is to say, Facebook and Mark Zuckerberg for taking action.
Speaker 2: And oh, thank you Mark Zuckerberg and Facebook for taking action against this anti vaccine oh what they call it vaccine hesitancy. You're creating hesitancy with your misinformation of truth.
Speaker 6: And I hope and pray that other social media platforms will follow.
Speaker 2: Suit and do the same. So censorship of free speech really hopes that censorship of free speech and letting and not letting the truth come out about a very dangerous evil plot against mankind. Let's hope that everybody suppresses.
Speaker 1: That YEP company's positivism. Again, Wow, no time for questioning. We know the correct way to go. Thank you very much. The future will be perfect.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Facebook to coma vaccine misinformation and she's celebrating. Oh, by the way, that guy, that guy Zuckerberg, who looks an awful lot like a Rothschild, almost a lot like the young Nathan Rothschild. He's got a three hundred million dollars super yacht and a thirty million dollar one.
Speaker 1: He could solve a lot of poverty by selling that boat, but he doesn't.
Speaker 2: It's not even so much that it's like, what are these multimillion errors doing that they know that international waters might be the best place for them soon.
Speaker 1: You know what I mean.
Speaker 6: If you are fully vaccinated, then it is safe to go outside to go hiking.
Speaker 2: But only if you're fully vaccinated with a ship ton of poison, then you're okay hiking.
Speaker 6: To enjoy outdoor dining, to be around other people who are unvaccinated without a mask. Now, that is, if you are fully vaccinated. It's also important that if you start your first dose, you get your second dose.
Speaker 2: Because they've never ever proven contagion period and they're still going on with this fucking Pasturian fraudulent see through two dimensional bullshit over one hundred years later.
Speaker 1: So they've never been able to prove that viruses passed from one person to another.
Speaker 2: No, and it's very specific to tissue, and it's not even a virus. Thing's a and then it's not.
Speaker 1: Even a virus. Get into these multi layers of lies. If you're going to try to wake up an army person, you have to first start, you know, you almost have to walk them through the wake up process that we went through. First, you have to understand it by this definition. Then you have to understand it by this definition.
Speaker 2: Well, that's why I went back right back to the the odd set of a pastor and Ben Schamp who was telling the world and showing of the proof that this is not how this this is not even the right proper function and method of what illness is and where it originates or or any of that fermentation, I mean that stuff. None of that is anything that pastor said. And so the solution can't be correct if the if they're seeing the problem incorrectly or deliberately incorrectly. Sure, and it's this opposite secures, opposites. Bullshit is the oppositional method. It's the it's the war model. So you're going and you're attacking your biology rather than trying to, you know, strengthen it during a symptem. You're you're you're suppressing and destroying it with a poison, with a drug, with a shot, So you're making it worse. You're waking it further in a time where it needs to be strengthened. Nothing good can come from that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, what do you think of the picture that was put out with RFK and them all sitting on an airplane eating McDonald's.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well, yeah, I mentioned that earlier. It's it's just one of the single ship. It's just billionaires eating McDonald's because this is the slop that you know that they're that the public should have because we're a bunch of fucking goy or a bunch of these.
Speaker 1: Do you think that of them had a single bite of any of it?
Speaker 2: Probably, I don't know who knows. The trumpet is McDonald's and ship at the White House was was a common theme. Of course they're getting paid by corporate but you know, then you've got to look at what the golden arches really are and how that plays into their whole freaking cult too, or or the simple fact that over ninety nine billion served and there's been a lot of rumor of the nanotech slash weird shit in the nuggets and sure potential that there's you know, baby parts baby sells in them. So they're feeding you back your boarded fetuses right now.
Speaker 1: That's getting out there in conspiracy theory. But I mean Donalds is government subsidized and it is a large holder of realty right like it. It possesses a lot of property. McDonald's. I think that the distribution of food is its secondary priority, almost like Walmart.
Speaker 2: Maybe it's Masonic.
Speaker 1: It's Masonic. Yeah, sure, well it wasn't he a freemason? Right, same with Tim Horton. Tim Horton here in Canada was a Freemason.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and uh and the same kind of thing too.
Speaker 1: Tim Horton's was taken over by somebody else like McDonald's was, and steered in a certain direction. Now most Canadians, you know, are still addicted to Tim Horton's, but it's very obvious that it's interiorated. It's no longer sort of a piece of Canadiana like it was considered when I was in my twenties. Do you still have Harvey's out there falling apart? Yeah? We got some Rby's.
Speaker 2: No, not Arby's, Harvey's.
Speaker 1: There's another Harvey. Yeah, we've got a Harvey somewhere here. I think, ye, why couldn't make it?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 1: I did.
Speaker 2: One of the girls I was dating a long time ago. We went to Toronto. Uh, together, we saw Harvey's. Her last name was Harvey, So I thought.
Speaker 1: We prefer five guys.
Speaker 2: That sounds a little weird, buddy, I didn't name it. They let you, They let you sit there and munch on their nuts while they're making your face.
Speaker 1: Yes they do. Actually, yep, that's our favorite. There's only one in Vancouver now there used to be one here. We go to Vancouver, we make sure we have five guys.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's they have good breakers. Let's say, let's see what there's only like a minute left here.
Speaker 6: Because there's many who are not making the appointments for their second doses, and you will not get that ninety safety and efficacy.
Speaker 2: I acted talking out of your ass based on such fucking point.
Speaker 1: And you know any of this?
Speaker 2: And how do you know any of this?
Speaker 1: Where's it? Where's the sources up on the screen should be the sources of what she's talking about. This is what we do, right, We show sources all over the place that substantiate the claims that we're making. Mainstream media, one time out of a thousand might provide a source for what they're saying, and then when you go to that source, it's all bullshit. There's this is all propped up. It's all card a house of cards, that's ready to come down. You can clearly see it.
Speaker 2: Look at these fucking two demons next to her staring at at the screen, at the at the camera like they're fucking going to eat your soul in fluorescent.
Speaker 1: It's kind of weird.
Speaker 9: Yeah, if you don't get both doses, you can go back to the very beginning of Operation warp speed Trump here.
Speaker 2: Let's go ahead and read these because I did this already once. But everybody, go get your shot. The vaccine is a great thing and people should take advantage of it. I would recommend it to my vaccine skeptic allies. What however the fuck that means? Don't let the Libs win when you promote vaccine skepticism. Wow, I recommend you take it. Once you get the vaccine, you get better. This is the guy that they're oh no, but because it's just somebody I ever met in in hydroxy chloroquine, he's he's a hero. Yeah, okay, yeah, once you get the vaccine, you get better. That's a fucking lie. Take the vaccine. It's working. What does that mean? It's working?
Speaker 6: You know?
Speaker 2: The assumptions and presumptions of what these statements mean are why people are so stupid. What do you mean it's working? It's working. How is it working to benefit your your condition? Or is it working because it's taking people out? The vaccines do work, yeah, work in what way? Work to eliminate the population? Yeah, you're absolutely right. It is tremendously successful in that sense, all in favor of the vaccine. People aren't dying when you take the vaccine.
Speaker 1: And those are all the declarative sentences with a period at the end. There's no question mark. That is a statement of fact that he is saying there. So he's either ignorant of the reality or he is complicit in the agenda.
Speaker 9: Rum's been pushing the vaccine the whole time. He even called himself the father of the vaccine.
Speaker 2: And look, I guess in a certain way, I'm the father of the vaccine because I was the one that pushed it. I pushed the FDA like they have never been pushed before.
Speaker 9: It shows you how unpainful that vaccine shot is.
Speaker 3: So everybody go get your shot.
Speaker 2: So the whether or not it's painful when it sticks to you is what does make people hesitant. I think that's kind of silly. Yeah, well, it's just a little just a little pinch. Yeah, no, it's at the end of it. Everything's but everything's wonderful after that.
Speaker 1: Everybody right, and it's news articles like what I've shown the New York Times pertussis whooping cough nineteen seventy six, swine flew. Now, these are the things that create vaccine hesitancy. And I don't like to even use those terms, because that's the words they created.
Speaker 2: It looks like he's up in his mouth for that arrow, doesn't it. It's like a gobble gobbla.
Speaker 1: Coming out of the mouth they're pointing to it. I recommend you get people that do get it get better much quicker.
Speaker 2: It's a very important thing to know. They don't get nearly a sick, and they.
Speaker 8: Get it, they get better.
Speaker 3: Lindsey grahams an example.
Speaker 2: He said, if I didn't have this vaccine, I would have died. Z Graham is your example, the guy who wants to murder everybody. And you can that guy.
Speaker 1: You prove the vaccines made you.
Speaker 2: Less sick, unless it's all psychosomatic in the first place, which it isn't. I recommend take the vaccines.
Speaker 1: I did it. It's good. Take the vaccines.
Speaker 9: I think I saved many.
Speaker 1: I don't think.
Speaker 9: I know.
Speaker 7: I saved millions and millions.
Speaker 1: Of lives throughout the world. We saved tens of millions of lives.
Speaker 2: Take credit. Don't let them take that away from you.
Speaker 1: Okay, so the president may do you agree with that?
Speaker 6: Right?
Speaker 1: Both the President and I are vax And did you get the booster? Yes, I got it too.
Speaker 9: And just recently, on November twenty second, Trump wrote operation say.
Speaker 1: We're doing it live Bill O'Reilly?
Speaker 9: Yeah, warp Speed saved hundreds of millions of lives. There is no signs of justice for the millions murdered by the deadly shots. And if the nanotech in the shots is the interface between humans and AI world, then I would expect another fake pandemic and more shots reporting for info Wars. This is Greg Reece.
Speaker 2: That was Greg g Reece from info Wars, right, yeah, I know.
Speaker 1: So that can discredit us right there to millions and millions of progressives because it's aj well just like right, but Rob's gay, that's actually true.
Speaker 2: But they Yeah, I know. But psychopath it makes it all, it makes it all meaningless. And that's his whole point is to make make the truth clowny and and say stupid things and have an act like a maniac so that everybody thinks that people who say these things are as crazy as he is.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Yeah, And I would say that Trump is a bona fide cult of personality. I wouldn't say that Biden was, or Harris is. There's no way that there is. Uh, their their personality is as attractive as Trump's is. But I would say he's just as much of a cult of personality as Mao Lennon any of these guys.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I know a lot of a lot of that is. Uh, it wasn't the funny enough kind of like the same situation. It wasn't really the people that were behind any of those leaders. It was there. It was forced they was forced upon us, right, so it was forced upon the Russians it was. It wasn't the Russians that were bringing those people in. It was the Bolshevik Jews that did that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we're shown that that's all aligned through the principles of scientific management, the subjugation of all of their respective populations, through the translation of Frederick Winslow's Taylor's Principles of Scientific Management. This is how they This is why I referred to the Illuminati as the perfectibilists, because this is what scientific management was aiming to do, was to perfect the man, perfect the human being. They talk about this all the time through their work, their literature of the turn of the centry.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the perfectibalistic and that was you know, you're having you have a guy who was the son of a rabbi who becomes a Jesuit who's teaching in university. We're talking about of course, what do you call it? Wife's out right, But that's not even in the full face of it. That's it's not just why I stopping Roth's child, it's why stop rosschild? And the Frank Frank is Frank? And what did they infiltrate? And what was going on during that time? You had a a a low period in the Jesuit order where they were kind of we want to say, suppressed or disbanded or or renounced or whatever. And they all infiltrate the Freemasonic order where the Protestants once were who were seeking refuge from the hunting of the you know, the the Jesuit. Now they're all hanging out in club, right, How does that happen? And what was going on there? For real? And then the entire structure of like the French lodge, they added like so many more degrees to they were up to forty five different degrees in the Masonic lodges and new new, new principles, new new it's all subversive. It was all anti monarchy. It was all this stuff and it was all brand new, and it was all infiltrated. There, you know, the louring Kabala becomes the main source of their of their of their existence, and from there on you have coming out of that, you've got Desionism. Zionism is from Frankism is from lourn Cabala is from Talmud prior to that. But that's that's the you know, the the personification of all the bad elements of Torah, Talmud, it all, it's all part of that Frankest movement that was, oh we all of a sudden, you don't talk about the Francist because that's stupid. Well, if you don't want to read ten thousand pages of the Talmud and you want to get the cliff notes, just look at the Frankest because they personify all that shit. Right.
Speaker 1: So my question to you, Daniel is because this interests me and I don't know the answer to this, but I have a sneaking feeling that it plays a prominent role. But how pervasive, how comprehensive is Frankism in our society? Is it so comprehensive that we can say that it is the source or the beginnings of all this satanic stuff that we've looked at or the I.
Speaker 2: Don't want to say it's begin are. I think it was the more recent face of it. I think throughout history we're still looking at the Moon cult, Saturn Saturn cult, you know, the Abrahamic death cults. But what you're looking at is an extremist group within a group who pretended, for public appearance to be anti Telmuddhists. And what do they do right after they they burned talmud in in in public. And I guarantee you this was directly in response and in coordination with the rabbinical uh you know, groups and leaders, because what they wanted to do is they wanted to sell this idea that the Francists were going to convert honestly to Catholicism, because then the twenty six thousand of them got baptized yea, which is.
Speaker 1: Like Hollywood movies. Now there's one out to the Bone, I think it's called, and it's it's basically a love story of two cannibals that go on a murdering spree. This is an actual movie. Now, would you say that Frankism is the influence behind all of that?
Speaker 2: Uh, they're they're personifying that, but this is still an older thing, like you have the the again, you go right back to the cults that were in Sameria, that were in Babylon, and it's that priest craft that is at the core of all of it. And it was a moon colt at one time could be identified as such and also Saturn cult And then even even when you're looking at Mecca, it's still a giant black cube. It's the board collective cube, just in a in a less technological look, and they they circummaculated it just like they would have Masonic lodged. They do it seven times there to apparently count the rings of Saturn or whatever the hell it is. And and it's all it's also the same thing. Just now they're saying it, you know it's the cultive Abraham because they put a new mask on it, put a new shield on.
Speaker 1: So then all of the followers don't understand that they're actually following this Saturday night.
Speaker 2: I don't think it's conscious, but it's still serving the same thing, and it's still giving you still going to as long as they have your your, your wilful participation, they can steer you any way they want, right And if you believe it there's something virtuous, all the better because then you won't you know, you'll go along with it.
Speaker 1: And I would say that that's the trick that they've done with progressivism too, the misdefinitions of things. Defining our terms is extremely important because terms have more than one meaning. Well, so when we're talking about climate change or whatever it is, we must before we get involved in any emotional back and forth, right and wrong, we must define our terms.
Speaker 2: And this whole idea too of the expert is is a distinguishing characteristic right where you have to have this piece of paper from this indoctrination camp that only thinks one way in order for you to be considered worthy of even commenting on a certain topic. So now you don't matter and your opinion doesn't matter. You have no power in saying this. You are a danger to other people because of your misinformation because you're not thinking and acting and repeating the same things that those who are in control of other information are saying. So it nullifies any resistance or any you know, objection to it simply by saying you're not qualified to even comment, right, So it takes away our power of you know, be an objective discerning rational individuals because it's not going with the flow of those who we've already deemed are the experts, and therefore you're of little of little value to the conversation.
Speaker 1: So that's the rise of professionalization, and that coincides the exact same time with the rise of professional sports. So you can see there's a and they're moving into this administrative man in the thirties, forties and fifties where they're going to now subjugate white collar in the environment that they want the corporate model rather than blue collar in the factory. You can see that they're moving their plan forward, going closer to digital information and into nineteen fifties sixties corporate model comes this administrative man, the changing images of man. They start doing right, and then they'll manipulate it into these things.
Speaker 2: And it's funny because it's always they're always gearing at them the greater numbers, right, So it's not they're not really trying to convince or fool the people who still understand how to think critically, and that's why it's so offensive, and that they need us. They need us to be that upset because without that, they don't have their opposition that they can point at number one, number two, they don't have enough people wise enough to know what to be afraid of, and they need that fear too, so they but who they're trying to manipulate are the ones that we'll just accept whatever is said from the capacity of a television set, a radio station, a magazine, any type of right, the sense of authority.
Speaker 5: Right.
Speaker 1: Yeah, So you look at World War one, World War two propaganda posters. They're ridiculous. They imply that they're eating the heads off of babies, bayoneting babies. The Beast of Berlin was used before Hitler, So it's the lowest common denominator they're going after. They don't give a shit about you and I because we're far less in number, right, and maybe one hundred years now. Right, the general population is generally blissfully ignorant, and so you know that resistance is natural, even in electricity, to have resistance, it's it's necessary. So it creates heat. But this is our role, is it. You know, we have to show where they've gone wrong. The contradiction creates heat.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And that's the whole idea of like, you know, you're a droplet of water and the ocean is going this way and you're trying to stand against it. It doesn't matter what you think or how you resist, because the flow of all these other retards is what's going to push you whatever direction that's going to go. If you only give out in a stream and a current, same deal, you know, what are you resisting?
Speaker 1: Right? And one thing I want to say to you here, Daniel, is it over the last couple of weeks and over the last few months even, but more more pronounced now, is that I'm having really great conversations with admitted progressives. They have issues with something I say, We get into a conversation and you can see that they're like, oh, well, that's interesting. They're not aware of the definition change of liberalism necessarily. And I think that if we could ever get the progressives on our side, they would be a valuable ally because They are that next level of people that are interesting in politics. They're not completely apathetic because they're involved in the two party system and they're radical. They're willing to get out there and say things that most won't. So if we can actually show them that the trick has been how the trick was played on them, and they can understand it, I've seen, and I am a former progressive, I will admit that this is where I come from from the left. I asked my mom a long time ago, what are we She says, well, we're a democrat. And then sure, shit, as soon as you start asking for radical social reform, you are no longer leftist necessarily, you are a progressive, a radical leftist, all of a sudden. So we get progressives on our side, and they start working for us in the proper direction, not against their own self interest. This is what I've been finding in the last couple of weeks, that a lot of progressives, a lot of recovering progressives, are coming to me and asking me for things, asking me how it is that this came about, or why they fell for this, and that, you know. So I encourage any progressive, anybody that considers themselves even a member of the left right now to go look at our work bulletproofpub dot com and we're going to start making sense of this world for you, to show you how this went down.
Speaker 2: So very well. Yeah, and that's the reason why I tackle things from the very beginning, is because we need to see where the origins and the roots of these things are. So where I go to Pastor, I'm not going to go to Fauci, I'm not going to go to Azt. I'm I'm going to go to know this whole thing from the very beginning. That's this is the lie that's been carried on. And it was obvious then and people shot it down then, so it's only become more and more of a of a fraudulent lie since then. So you go to the source and okay, we can't just remove something, you have to fill it with something else. Well, that's where Beichamp actually explains how everything actually really does work in biology. And there you have it. So, now here's the here's the truth, and here's the fiction, and the fiction is what they're going with. And this is what's killing people and it's on purpose, and it goes back to Darwinism, it goes back to you know, this whole, this whole built you know, this whole you know, efficiency model of getting rid of the people that don't matter and all this other stuff, and basically it's all tied into this whole kabalistic get rid of the goy thing because either their honorary you know, fellow traveler GOI or they're not. They're this pretend cult thing that they called juice.
Speaker 1: And in America, that was all brought to you by Theodore Roosevelt. That's the first progressive platform by a president ever in the history of America, and that nineteen twelve election was hugely important. I mean, this goes back as we've been showing. And I watched your last podcast with the author of that Lincoln book. What's his name?
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, Donald Jeffers.
Speaker 1: Definitely. I would love to talk to that guy. He is weird.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that was on a Wednesday. That was on a bulletproof day.
Speaker 1: Damn get out. Yeah, okay, well.
Speaker 2: Together, but then you would be able to make it.
Speaker 1: I missed one because I watched that, and then I watched another of his own podcast. I'm like, this guy's really close to seeing all of this, yet he's not really mentioning Brandeis.
Speaker 2: And yeah, I actually mentioned that in there, and he also it's uh, I think maybe because of popular trending news, but he goes too much into the whole ins and outs of you know, coming up with clever Trump's Trump and Stein and I just I think that's a little bit common commercial. But it's if that's what helps his substect that all the better. But I mean, let's get to the root of things. Let's see where this evil comes from and why it's so powerful right now, Yeah, that's my approach is a history, you know, it's let's go back to the beginning. When did this all start and when did deceptions occur? And that's why I'm reading the Wadell books now and to people the British edit and stuff like that. Right, it's been a long time.
Speaker 1: I appreciate. I appreciate your approach because not everybody does that. To go and use historical method, the use of artifacts and primary source material is the best that we have to the truth any anything else. Yeah, you can lead yourself open to all kinds of things and not with our approach, but it's the percentage of being exploited is very, very small. Amount.
Speaker 2: Well, because you have to accept a certain amount of whatever they're trying in order to make sense of like somewhere in the middle of that chronology. Okay, well, we don't know until we go back further how much of that is bullshit, right, So we don't want to be we don't want to be also going on our own wrong tangent. Even though we're addressing some of the problems, we're still creating more of them. No, let's get back to where the beginning is, before they even thought of lying about this type of shit, and see where it went from there.
Speaker 1: You know, yeah, that is exactly what I thought when we went to look at the origins of society being governed by the scientific expert or the Council on Foreign Relations or the un all of these things, the Federal Reserve, the administrative state. I went back to the origins to where this first was instituted or thought of. And they even say that Brandeis was the conceiver. So that's the nexus of the thought in the mind. So that is tracing. But what put down the government's.
Speaker 2: Ability to avail was the banking system of the Rothschilds and all these other people. So then Okay, so what gave them that? And why? What is their purpose? And why are they doing this to mankind? Then you got to go back. Okay, then this this this whole cult thing, and it's this whole strange fucking hatred for you know, Norsemen that happened five thousand fucking years ago that they haven't gotten over yet. It's like, you know, it's like it goes so deep man.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And I think when you get a context of this, you know, society governed by the technical scientific expert, When you get the concept and how it goes back in time, you can far more easily navigate in real time here because you hear it in their language. This is why it's important to point out the words that they use, efficiency, preparedness. You know, like a lot of progressives think that they are pacifists, yet one of the main pillars of progressivism is perpetual war, right, this is what they created. Some of the founders of the preparedness movement, you know, the three main guys are William Howard Taft, Henry Stimpson and a Elahuru. They're all skull and bones. Five day to count.
Speaker 2: And this is what's funny is on once they have control of one country or another whatever. And you know they didn't even have to because if they're the financiers of everything, they're financing both sides. Like you say, But who comes in at the end of that war and everything's destroyed and puts their own embassy in its place. It's the banks. They call it a central bank, and then they control it IMF Bank of International Settlements that is their embassy. Now that is the government because you're in debt to them. They call the shots, they own the natural resources, They change the course of politics, they make or break everybody in between there and limit the amount of freedoms or whatever they want to do there, and then the so it goes, and then there's the United Nations all of a sudden, because they've done it so many times, it's just it's so disgusting. It's so disgusting how they do it, and it's not for them. It's like they don't even have to fight the war. They have other people do it. Then they walk in and just set their embassy down.
Speaker 1: Yeah, this is why a lot of the people that are CEOs and chairmans of these organizations that are hurting us are a master of liberal arts degrees or business majors, because they've been given the most information that our controllers want humans to have and they so they are now governors or managers of our society. So could you imagin think that the liberal arts is a very important thing. We've discussed this before, that it is really the crux upon which history has been told, the conscious versus the unconscious, being able to structure sentences together into paragraphs, into compositions, and be able to chain reasoning together and talk back and forth properly in a sophisticated way in which we are fully immersed in reality and not just what that education did for us and they removed it.
Speaker 2: And that's and that type of education that you're talking about only works if you have that internal substance within your being. To actually have it has to resonate with that person, because there's some people you can tell anything or show anything to and it's not going to matter because they don't have the capacity. You have to have the capacity first toually have discernment to do all these other things. And I think it all comes back to compassion and empathy for others. And if you don't have that, then you're not ever looking at the injustices. And if you don't knocking ant the injustices, you're not considering anything to be wrong. And you're also taking advantage of the fact that you do not see these things because you're using whatever works for you and your own selfish gain, So you're not ever going to even try to consider what could be wrong with the situation.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and it's really likely that that same person thinks that there's more than one truth, that it's their truth that they're going to live. This is what we hear all the time. But there is only one truth, the actual reality. And we do have the capabilities today to get as close as possible we get. We have the ability today to get close enough to be able to identify as we have here and as we are talking about and have been talking about for a long time now, the real main causal factors and the people that were really responsible for all of the shit that we're complaining about today.
Speaker 2: So, yeah, just think about it like you're you're one of these giant banking locals. You're trillions upun billions of dollars. What besides hatred would drive you at that point, you already own everything, you already control everything. You already black rocked the whole fucking planet. What is it that you're still after that You're not satisfied? And imagine if these people actually did have a conscience, did give a fuck about anything besides destruction and human misery. Imagine how much different the world would be if that type of power was in the hands of someone who actually wanted to do something just with it.
Speaker 1: Right, And this is what I say about that education, is that I would I would love to know where we would be right now if that education wasn't removed. There is no way we would be as ignorant as we are today. And I think that's you know, the absence of that over generations also contributes to this apathetic approach that people have, this inability to perceive two you know, fall into the logical ruts of, uh, what's the term?
Speaker 4: Uh?
Speaker 1: I can't remember one of these terms that keeps us away from the truth. Uh in cognitive dis isn't yes, cognitive dissonance?
Speaker 2: This is it? So yeah, being being can't be true at the same time. Type of thing like that, Right, Holding.
Speaker 1: Two contradictory ideas in your mind, this is what starts the splinter. This is, you know, pointing these things out to progressives and people on the left. This is really what upsets them.
Speaker 2: So yeah, it's a it's a very strange, confluted world that we live in, and unfortunately it's getting uh that they're going all in and whatever is around the corner isn't too far away. And uh, I don't think that we're gonna understand. Well, obviously they've already read classified. What freedom is is whatever the government lets you do, and that's not freedom.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Woodrow Wilson, New Freedom, sameyre, new democracy, same here, new spirit, sameyere, new republic. Right, they rewrit everything. This is where they they just repainted the canvas white and then drew a progressive image of the future.
Speaker 2: Yes, sir, And with that, we gotta do you want to say anything before we head out. I gotta go to that little thing going on over at my daughter school.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that sounds awesome. And I would say thank you for whoever's here and been listening and watching, and I look forward to talking again with you next week. Daniel.
Speaker 2: All right, sir, thank you so much. Have a good Thanksgiving my friend you too, and anybody you know where the descriptions are. You can find the UH stuff for this show and for you'll find bulb bud dot com and if you scroll down you see the White Rabbit. You can help support his UH his efforts as well. And you'll also see the list of all the other interviews that he did there from various different podcasters, so you can go ahead and check those out that he showed at the beginning.
Speaker 1: All right, all right, thanks everybody, kitch you later.