Speaker 1: One on one with Lynchin Taco Old.
Speaker 2: Orlando's rock station one O one one w j R R. Hey heads up a dense fog advisory for the central Florida area this morning. Not everybody's in the soup, but a good chunk of you who are here residing and getting ready to go out and try to get from point A to point B. We'll be dealing with it this morning till about eight o'clock. Yeah, we had the soup yesterday morning. Reminders, just leave a little early, be patient, everybody's dealing the same thing. And do not turn those brights on. They're they're reporting on the news. Turn your brights off. Low beamers, low beamers.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I just think no headlights, ladies, just turn the lot your headlights on.
Speaker 1: But damn it, I'm just gonna stop now. That'd probably be for best taco. Low beam.
Speaker 3: Like Lecher said, we've got a dose of irony that's been thrown into this whole Diddy situation and pending you know, litigation. What now, it's nothing where he's getting off, is it?
Speaker 1: Okay?
Speaker 3: I know I can't say getting off with him either. God, I feel like a freak freak golf or whatever.
Speaker 1: They call him.
Speaker 2: Tony Busby is the lawyer who is representing many of Ditty's accusers. Yeah, Tony Busby is now being sued by a woman who claims he gave her an STD.
Speaker 1: Oh that's sue worthy, Tony.
Speaker 2: So Tony who's representing the accusers who say Diddy.
Speaker 1: Has done bad things to them.
Speaker 2: Tony has apparently been in the giving mood as well, according to a Jane Doe, who says Busby had sex with her without disclosing that he was tainted with an unspecified sexually transmitted disease, and he admitted to her that he knew he had it before.
Speaker 3: They well, yeah, that's uncool, dude. Uncool, Yeah, very uncool. Are you ready to go? I mean to chick that was at one of these freak golfs or whatever they call him. So it's like he's probably thinking, this is you know, all right, let's go. She's already lose.
Speaker 2: The next day, she says she started to feel quote uncomfortable sensations around her groin, and sure enough, doctor's visit confirmed that he'd passed it along.
Speaker 1: What a dick. I'm sorry, dude.
Speaker 3: That is just now to be clear, you can get jail time for that, or to be clear. Yeah, the woman who is accusing him is I don't believe is related in any way, shape or form.
Speaker 2: To the ditty case. It's just she has now decided, Hey, he's out there in the spotlight. We might want to shine this little nugget of information out there.
Speaker 1: In the sunshine.
Speaker 3: Well, then I take back what I said about Herbie and at the you know.
Speaker 2: The freak golfs or whatever. They don't want it to be misconstrued or mishurt.
Speaker 3: I wanted to clarify that either way, you're not supposed to be sharing that stuff.
Speaker 1: They least let them know.
Speaker 2: Brittany Ferlin, who is the wife of Tommy Lee from Motley Crue. She's very funny, by the way, She's very funny lady.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I've seen her before on tape.
Speaker 2: She says, Tommy's one of these dudes who only showers once a week.
Speaker 1: Doesn't surprise me. He looks dirty, says though.
Speaker 2: She claims though that he's still quote very neat and never gives her the itch. Now, I find that hard to believe. Brittany, what are the reasons just well, for what you just said, he kinda is kind of gross.
Speaker 3: I mean, Tommy, you've done crazy things, you got a baby arm, and we all, you know, respect well kind of respect you. But yeah, he kind of gross.
Speaker 2: She says, you know, he's very neat, and she really appreciates that, and goes on to say it's funny because the guys that she's dated before were very messy, and she says that's that's gross for her, but I guess. In her new podcast, she says, I'm really clean. My house looks like a museum. My husband's very neat, which people wantn't expect from someone who's a musician. They would expect him to be an effing nightmare, like dirty. He he doesn't shower a lot. He's very neat.
Speaker 3: God, I don't think you share that with people. This this is you, except you shower every day. I even showered this morning and in the work sync.
Speaker 1: What do you nickname that shower? Yeah, the work sink shower. We don't no comment. Yeah, okay, all right, moving right along.
Speaker 3: I'm looking for current pictures of his wife's I can get the picture.
Speaker 1: Yeah it's a it's Britney, right, yeah, Britney Furlin.
Speaker 3: Uh huh, Yeah, you gotta shower if you're with somebody like her, she's a machine. Yeah, absolutely, we should have her on our Uh, we should try to interview, well, she should reach out to her. But every time I reach out to people, I've been reaching out to people for interviews, they don't get back to me.
Speaker 1: Past yeah you should. You should probably take that as well.
Speaker 3: No, I think I should just get up to date on my socials that were locked out of.
Speaker 2: Maybe, and finally there's this. I think many parents will be able to relate to the frustration that comes sometimes trying to help your child with homework.
Speaker 1: Okay, will not gave that up.
Speaker 3: I think I think the give up grade was about seventh or eighth, just because they're they're the workloads so intense.
Speaker 2: Now, a guy in China got so angry and frustrated trying to help his son with his homework. He had a gripper had a heart attack. Seriously, he didn't check out though, Okay.
Speaker 3: And I he could have just this could have been he could have been doing this as a game. You know in China, they're like really serious. And if you have a daughter and it was a daughter, right your son, I'll forget that theory. But no, he could have just done this, like I could fake a heart attack, and then this kid's really gonna feel bad. And he is hard, you know, like up and above like everybody. People from China, you know, they're usually a lot smarter and and work way harder than us lazy Americans. I'm not not dogging American, I mean born and raised here, but the Chinese overall achieve a lot.
Speaker 1: Damn it. I love your.
Speaker 2: World world analysis. This is this is intriguing to me. And I'm sure many listening right now they were smart enough to give us COVID no.
Speaker 3: But seriously, they created a monster sending it over and we opened the Trojan Horse and somebody had the bat soup and all of a sudden people were dying.
Speaker 1: But anyway, no, people there work a lot harder.
Speaker 3: That's why you got the kids making all this stuff in the in the in the shops, you know. And uh so this guy probably said, man, my kid is an underachiever.
Speaker 1: I may not have that. And he said, oh no.
Speaker 3: And he said, you know what I'm gonna I'm gonna have him work so hard.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, I'm having the big one.
Speaker 3: And then the kid is like, oh, I feel so bad. My dad had a heart attack. I'm going to get I'm going to get an eight plus plus in Algebra fifteen, and I.
Speaker 1: Won't have to work for Amazon.
Speaker 3: Yeah exactly, because well I didn't name any companies. But reality is, I mean US Americans we go up to like algebra two and it's like, you know, trig and whatever these kids they're doing, they're doing algebra crazy, Algebra fifteen.
Speaker 2: Look it up, thinking you should sleep here overnight more often, Taco.
Speaker 3: I was just looking to Tommy Lee's wife's That's what was sidetracking me. Pat Heather Locklear eighty six to ninety three, Elaine Star Chuck whatever it is eighty four to eighty five. That was a long one. Pam Anderson ninety five to ninety eight. Britney twenty nineteen, and now good luck, Britt. If you ever want to be on our podcast, give us a call.
Speaker 1: You done.
Speaker 3: I shower a lot, and I took Algebra two and cheated to get to Glen Your Talking on demand, download the iHeartRadio app and listen anytime anywhere.
Speaker 1: This is JR R.
Speaker 3: Christmas