Speaker 1: Welcome back to day zero to Day one eighty three. I am Lindsay Sharman of roagueways dot org. I'm here today with Corey Hughes of Corey Hughes dot Org, Charlie Robinson of Macroaggressions dot io, and Excube of XQB four twenty dot com will soon be joining us. How are you guys doing good?
Speaker 2: Very good, very good?
Speaker 1: And Charlie recently went to a super cool event, right, do you want to tell us about it?
Speaker 2: Yeah? We uh. Steve from AM Wake Up and a couple other people in the Nashville area, Ryan Christian and Scott Armstrong put together this thing, Third Eye Carnival, just like what the three of us were at in Pueblo, just another version of it. And it was Friday night, Saturday all day, and then Sunday like morning. I didn't make the Sunday morning pard I had to go back, so it I flew in Friday, I mean I got on the left Friday morning, got there Friday afternoon, went up, checked in to my hotel, and then went out and saw them at the event. And it's like thirty miles north of Nashville. I actually technically stayed in Kentucky and drove down like ten minutes or so, like right on the border of Kentucky and Tennessee, beautiful like back road Tennessee. Like I spent my childhood in Tennessee my grandpa during the summers, my grandparents lived in East East Tennessee. And so it was I was tripping because it was very familiar. I was tripping later for real, but I was theoretically tripping as I was just driving around because I was having these flashbacks so like when I was a kid in the eighties going and doing that, and you know, these long Tennessee roads, you could fucking do whatever you want. You're never going to see another car, let alone the cops. So we were so far to back on this, on this really great property. And the first thing I see when I get there is all these people are are kind of sitting around, uh, petting these puppies, and there's like I'm like, oh my god, there's like four puppies here. Well it turned out there were ten. There are ten puppies, and they were very cute and we and we had access to them all all weekend. They were just they lived at the house and and uh, dude, I did the funny I did the funniest thing with a uh. Sam Tripley was there on Saturday, and so Sam and I got interviewed about Union of the Unwanted, and they put us on this uh uh. At first it was raining like crazy, and so it was wet and Buddy, it was wet and muddy. Yeah, it was wet and mouddy on such Saturdays, for sure. It was. It was a lot like that. And so we went on the porch of the main house. No, we never actually went in the main house. It was sort of the lady who lived there is like, you can use the outside, you can use the barn, you can use all the grass, you can park, you can camp, you can do all that. But on the on the porch of the main house, there's a two person swing. So I don't know when this video is gonna come out. It's going to be part of either the mini documentary on Third Eye Carnival that was being filmed, or it's going to be part of the mini documentary on Me because I don't know. It just depends on how it gets edited in. But when it comes out, you'll laugh because it's the most random sort of scenario you could think of. It's me and Sam Tripley sitting next to each other on a two person swing and we're swinging like back and forth. We each have a puppy in our lap. We're getting interviewed, and in about an hour before that, Steve had given me a bunch of mushroom chocolates, so they'd all just kicked in. So I'm sitting there trying doing my best to have a coherent kind of conversation part of this interview, but it's gonna look so crazy because we're just we've just got these amazing puppies. And then what you can't see from the camera's perspective, but Sam and I could see just right down at our feet a little bit off camera, is a huge pile of the eight remaining puppies. They're all just piled up on each other, sleeping and trying to keep warm. So you could, like you would take one and put one back, and then grab a different one and put just like you're saying, take this one, it's deat. So we were just rotating puppies in and out, so you.
Speaker 1: Were just getting all the puppies high as fuck off your.
Speaker 2: Off my essence. Yeah, yeah, no, it was great. So Friday Night there were bands and Scott Armstrong. I don't know if you know, but like Scott Armstrong is a really talented, like metal guitarist.
Speaker 1: I feel like I have heard that, but yeah, I forgot.
Speaker 2: He legitimately shreds. He's got music videos that he put out an album. He's really talented. That's awesome, no bullshit. And then Spider Land was there. We saw them in Pueblo. It's the husband and wife duo. She plays guitar, he plays keyboard. So they were there, and and some other band who I didn't really know who they were, but band's Friday Night podcast, Saturday Day and then comedy Saturday Night. So during the Saturday Day podcast, because of the weather was so bad, we couldn't get a satellite connection for internet and it just wasn't coming through, so we didn't record it, but we took some pictures on the stage. It was crazy, like halfway through, I guess they had done a sort of a surprise for Steve. Steve didn't know what was coming. We didn't know what was coming either, but someone obviously did. They went and got Kurt Metzger, who was had flown into Nashville for Kill Tony. They were doing it that night in downtown Nashville, and he was going to be doing it, but we were doing these this podcast during the day, so someone went and grabbed Metzger and brought him and put him on the stage with us. So there's a funny picture that we took of him, and you look at it and you go, is that is it like one of those Is it like that Jimmy Carter picture with his he and his wife where they look like they were super small and Joe Biden looked super big. It's like, is it trick photography? No, Kurt Metzger is just enormous. He's like six' five two. EIGHTY i, mean he's.
Speaker 1: Huge why DO i know his? Name who is this?
Speaker 2: Guy he's a, comedian but he's also Been jimmy doris sidekick for like the last year or. So BUT i just knew him FROM i don't know HOW i knew him seeing. HIM i, MEAN i don't didn't know him know, him BUT i mean recogn know who he was and what he does FROM i don't. KNOW i don't know.
Speaker 3: HOW i don't.
Speaker 2: Know just watch podcasts or videos or comedy or something on social. Media over the, years he's super. Funny he's really over the last few, years he's really gotten red. Pilled so he you, know he knows like what's going. On and so it was, Me Scott, Armstrong Sam, tripoli Seven seas you know who he. Is he ON x the letter or the number SEVEN S E E. S he's been doing a lot of work with iconic good Dude Steve poikinen and Then Kurt, metzger and so we just talked about all kinds of stuff in front of a live, audience which was a lot of. Fun it was like what we did last. Time, yeah it. Was it was just like. That it was, real real good, vibe nice, people super nice people that came from all over the. Place, MAN i was surprised how many people came from. Everywhere are you going To? Pueblo i'm it's on fourth Of, July so provided that right, exactly then then, Yeah.
Speaker 1: Easter, too. HMM i think next weekend Is easter.
Speaker 2: Too next weekend Is? Easter is?
Speaker 3: It?
Speaker 2: Yeah you, says, yeah so.
Speaker 1: We probably don't have a show next. Week i'm guessing. STUFF i think you Have easter. Stuff, CHARLIE i don't, Know corey X.
Speaker 4: C i.
Speaker 2: CAN i can probably make.
Speaker 1: IT i might be late enough in the.
Speaker 2: Day yeah, Maybe, Yeah I'M i we're Moving oh, yeah the first Of, may and we're STILL i mean not oh same same like zip, code you, know but but just like ten minutes.
Speaker 4: Away so is the whole family?
Speaker 2: Moving, no it's, me my wife and, daughter but not the not the. Inlaws so The Disney castle is going.
Speaker 1: Away oh you don't have, Anymorey corey's an incredible.
Speaker 5: House it's really, unbelievable minus the fucking the clear ass view of what is it Lockeed.
Speaker 4: Martin you got right there LIKE i got.
Speaker 2: It, Yeah i've got an unobstructed.
Speaker 5: View i'm not even you can set up a telescope and just watch them all. Day it's THAT i can sit right.
Speaker 2: There this this where we do this from is inside like a. Bunker this is like my, studio but in my, office which is another room WHERE i have a window and a full sliding glass door that take SO i can go. OUTSIDE i can sit at my, desk turn my head to the right and stare at the lucked un. Facility it's like TWO i don't.
Speaker 5: Know you don't get ANY UFOs out.
Speaker 2: THERE i don't, Know i've never seen. Anything i've never seen anything. Weird but it's built right up into the, hills like into the. Mountains it's really, like kind.
Speaker 5: Of what do they do?
Speaker 4: There?
Speaker 2: Satellites SO i, MEAN i, think, HONESTLY i think if there's SOME ufo, fuckery it might be one of the it might be that. Place to be honest with, you they've got some weird ship set up. There it looks like a rocket launching. Facility it's, not but it looks like it's like a big pole that goes. Out it's doing over, there.
Speaker 1: Like their, scale our. Arrays they're like sending some sort of information data back and forth and who knows FUCKING.
Speaker 2: I the only THING i ever heard about them was one DAY i was looking for distilled water at the grocery store right next to my, house which is which is the one AND i went in there one. Day i'm, like do you guys have any distilled? Water he's, like, no we. Don't he's, like the guys From Lockeed martin come in here all the time and buy all of our distilled. WATER i was, like really, Weird like they don't have like an access to like the DELIVERY i need to go to the grocery, store and like it just seemed very. WEIRD i was like, REALLY i was, like.
Speaker 1: Okay, huh, yeah you think they'd have that setup, that LIKE i want this set. Up it's like eight thousand dollars and it's just constant distilling and you always have just like gallons of distilled, water like you would.
Speaker 2: Think. Right SO i don't know That i'm as optimistic about their space program as MAYBE i would have been HAD i known that they're still going to down to the grocery store to get their distilled. Water this is the.
Speaker 1: Ship you, hear and you're just, like, oh, so like you're not as cool as we. Thought i'm, like.
Speaker 2: Wait a, Second i've overestimated your capabilities here for quite a, WHILE.
Speaker 1: I, think, right what's actually going on?
Speaker 2: Then so, anyway so let's just for the The Third Eye carnival. THING I i highly recommend it For pueblo for people that are interested in, Going, like if you can get, IT i, Mean steve will start talking about it more once it gets closer to fourth Of. July but it's gonna be fourth Of july In. Pueblo Low Back art, gallery and, uh it's a fun. VENUE i mean it's a it's a it's a, cool cool, place and you wind up just kind of hanging out with a bunch of people and sitting outside and they bring food trucks and.
Speaker 5: Like your fishes those exact same.
Speaker 4: Days oh you? Died where they're Playing? Boulder oh, shit.
Speaker 1: Are you gonna?
Speaker 5: GO i mean odds of me not going are pretty? Slim pretty.
Speaker 2: Slim, yeah you gotta go to. THAT i would. Think there's so.
Speaker 5: Last year they didn't even sell out a twenty thousand seat venue and this year they're playing a fifty one thousand seed.
Speaker 4: Venue, WEIRD i, know.
Speaker 2: Weird that's the same place WHERE i Saw dead And.
Speaker 4: Company, yeah and that was pretty.
Speaker 5: Full wasn't because The Dead Dead company will pull people out of the, woodwork you, know but like fish is a very different. Game it doesn't Really it pulls some, people but doesn't pull like a lot of.
Speaker 2: PEOPLE i don't know IF I i don't know IF i can say it was completely one sold, Out but we were in the back in like the second, deck like we we we were if if there was a section that they wouldn't sell because it would be less. Desirable we were in.
Speaker 5: It i'm pretty sure you'll be able to go there and get tickets for like ten. Bucks, like it's not going to sell. Out it's not going to fucking.
Speaker 2: One of your. Miracles never get. TICKETS i still.
Speaker 1: Have THE i came out of a red hot Chili Pepper's calm CIRCA i don't, know nineteen ninety, nine AND i was probably. TRIPPING i was probably. Tripped it was probably during the time WHERE i was doing like progressive acid trips every, weekend where you like dose and then you have to dose, double and then you have to dose triple and then you have to dose quadruple if you're gonna keep. Going Uh SO i THINK i was probably REALLY i know it was high on something at, least AND i came my. Friends we were coming out of the. Concert my friends went into a. STORE i was, Like i'm gonna stay out here to smoke a. Cigarette this total hippie chick was just, like, hey, man CAN i have a? CIGARETTE i was like. Sure she's, like do you do you like love? Fish AND i was, like, YEAH i love. Fish she was like, yeah me, too. DUDE I and EVENTUALLY i just realized she was not talking about. FOOD i was so. CONFUSED i was, like what are we talking about right?
Speaker 2: Now not Fishh, yeah it's.
Speaker 1: Hard it's hard when you're really really high to make sense of.
Speaker 2: REALITY i remember in, COLLEGE i think it was oh it was, Acid, yeah for sure it. Was and, uh we were. Walking we were sort of at like THE i don't, know we're going to get some food something walking distance from from the, campus kind of down where everyone goes to walk and get. Food AND i ran into my buddy who was gonna come out with us that, night but instead he went to A dodgers. Game and he starts, Explaining hey, man good to. See.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah and he.
Speaker 2: Starts explaining the, game AND i JUST i just reached my hand. OUT i just, Go i'm just gonna need to stop you right. There you're a full blown cartoon right. Now so like we'll talk about The. Dodgers BUT i remember he was just like he was just like you had drawn drawn him with like pastels or. Something we're just fully. Cartooned or now you'd have a filter or it would be one of those you, know like ghibli filters or. Something you, know it wasn't like that. Extreme it was like more of a hybrid of like real life and somebody who has like almost like cartoonish, features Or i'm just LIKE i knew the extent of this. Conversation we can't.
Speaker 1: We can't go, on you've reached. IT i just it's always weird to me, too because you, Know i've said this a million, times but like when you're, tripping the weirdest shit will, happen and then it's like so hard to, determine like is this really happening right now because or AM i just? Tripping like other normal people will be, like, no that's. Happening i'm, like but so, like why is it everyone freaking? Out because that is so fucking. Weird like one time we got. Out we're walking through a parking lot totally just a normal car rolls up and like twelve clowns get out of, it And.
Speaker 2: I'm, like, WHAT i TOTALLY i understand one hundred percent where you're coming. From all, yeah because it always sounds like then you then the next day or you still regy start thinking, like, no that was legitimately a crazy coincidence that that thing's happened, Happening, YEAH i know it. HAPPENED i know THAT i could easily discount it by the fact that WHILE i was on a heavy dose of, acid and maybe that would account for the weirdness of, it and you would be right to assume. That but on top of, that there are always these. SYNCHRONICITIES i remember going the same era on, it my acid, era which was like my sophomore year at, college and we had taken some acid and we were at my friend's apartment and it was one of those things where it was like bad, vibe your roommate's. WEIRD i want to get out of here and you can.
Speaker 3: Go to my.
Speaker 2: Place And i'm happy for us to go to my. Place but here's, this here's the, situation And i'm explaining it to my. Friend it's just the two of. Us it goes so in order for us to get from from your place to my, place we have to go across twenty Eighth, street which is the big fraternity. Row AND i, said if you do if we do, that here's the. Problem i'm in a huge fight with my, girlfriend who doesn't even go to this. School BUT i know she's coming up tonight for a party with her, friend WHO i also know very, well and we just have to go the long way around to get to my, place so that we don't cut across the major, place the major traffic area of where you would be if you were out to. Party, Right we're not looking to. Party we're looking to get to my apartment and get away from get around. It so with that in, mind and that the only thing that we're concerned, about we go the long way, around and we were forced to get on this twenty eighth. Street were first to walk on twenty Eighth, street but only for the shortest period possible because we have to go down this street that's connected to. It as we go the longest way, around we cross the. Street as soon as we cross the, STREET i walk right into my. Girlfriend, AWOW I i'm not supposed to be, unascid so AND i have instructed my friend that he is not also supposed to be on ascid as. Well so we wind up in a conversation with the four with the two of us and the two of. Them we wind up in this. Conversation my girlfriend had cut all of her hair off since the last TIME i saw, her so she now had short hair that was freaking me out as. Well and my buddy immediately confesses to being on drugs without any. Propagation there was no, interrogation there was no. Question there was no hey you look a little, funny or what's wrong with your eyes or any of. That it WAS i took a bunch of acid. Tonight what the fuck are you trying to?
Speaker 3: Like?
Speaker 2: We you, know we're good, Here we would have been good. Here Uh and so, anyway so then we you, KNOW i, said, LISTEN i can't talk to. YOU i gotta, go you, KNOW i gotta. Leave and and the way that night ended was she calls me like three hours, later just, hammered and she's, Like i'm at a nightclub In Beverly. HILLS i was like, okay and she's LIKE i need you to come get. Me And i'm LIKE i can't. Drive i'm fucked. Up and she's, like uh like. Drunk AND i was, like uh, yeah that's WHAT i. Like i'm totally. Drunk she's, like, well so you need to come Get, ANYWAY i get talked into getting a cab from at my, apartment getting into a, cab going to this, club grabbing, her and then getting back in the cab and coming back to my.
Speaker 1: Place why couldn't she just get a.
Speaker 2: Cab you're now you're talking like somebody who's not on a couple of.
Speaker 3: Hits As.
Speaker 2: So guy pulls up with a. Cab this is three o'clock in the two, man it's two o'clock in the. Morning dreadlocked. Sunglasses, okay that's exactly how it starts, off. Right SO i go for a ride with this guy from downtown From South, CENTRAL la To Beverly, hills which is an an extraordinarily long cab ride to be. TAKEN i tell the, guy, listen when we get to this, CLUB i, go, LISTEN i need to go get my girlfriend and grab her and get her in this, cab and then we're gonna go right back to where we came, from all. Right and he's, like, cool, Man i'll wait for. YOU i was, like right. On SO i go gather myself so that i'm not totally SO i don't look as crazy AS i. Feel go to the. Bouncer tell the, Bouncer i'm trying to find my. Girlfriend she's in. There he, goes what does she look? LIKE i, go She's. Asian he, goes, buddy everybody in here Is. Asian she's got huge. TITS i know exactly who she is and.
Speaker 1: What's he goes?
Speaker 3: IN i, laughed.
Speaker 2: And then she comes stumbling out right, well, actually before she comes stumbling, Out i'm. Waiting i'm waiting for this guy to go find, her And i'm trying to not look, high you. Know and across from me sitting over there waiting is this full blown yakuza Looking asian dude who's just sitting there smoking cigarettes and staring at. Me why oh, shit and like and and and So i'm trying to not look at, him BUT i can't help but look at him to see if he's still looking at. Me and every TIME i look at, him he's still looking at. Me he was super sketchy and, like, honestly LIKE i. WAS i was trying to not be like freaked, out But i'm, nineteen, yeah you. KNOW i look at. Him we fully lock. Eyes he takes a puff of his, Cigarette he taks a huge hit of his. Cigarette he still doesn't even break eye, contact lean over and pops this helium balloon that is right next to. Him my eyes go crazy like, that and right then that guy comes out of the door with my, girlfriend who's drunker than, hell and she's stumbling out of this. Thing that dude with the yakuza guy takes another hit off his cigarette and just gives me the biggest. SMILE i was, like so you talk about weird shit happening, Anyway SO i got her in the. Cab everything was, fine but that's. All but but, like of, course the first of, all of, course the cab driver is a black guy with dreadlocks wearing sunglasses at, night because it's straight out of uh uh it's it's straight out Of Club, paradise which is one of the greatest eighties comedies movies of all, time where the guy's wearing. Sunglasses SO i was immediately thinking of that and it was, funny BUT i was still gonna do it. Anyway but then the dude with the with the in the balloon and everything and just doing it to intentionally fuck with, me BECAUSE i clearly had it written all over my. Face, yes, man those are the things that, Like i'm GLAD i, did And i'm glad they turned out, okay, yeah but they also it could have been like my eulogy as, well, like, well you, know he was a nice, guy but, boy when it mattered, most he made some stupid decisions like getting a cab and getting in the cab with this guy and staring down Some yrkuza guy and all that.
Speaker 1: Shit sometimes some of the shit that WHERE i like barely survived comes back to, mind And i'm just, like, man, LIKE i can't BELIEVE i made it to this. Age i'm doing so, Good like holy. Shit, yeah not all of them, traumatizing you, know like some of them just, like, whoo that was a close. One some of them. Trauma.
Speaker 2: Oh the CLOSEST i ever came was was BEING i think We i'd either just turned twenty OR i was. Nineteen we were coming back from we were In San diego and we were coming back From, tijuana and the dude who was driving the TRUCK i was in The we had a bunch of people in the back of a pickup truck and then three of us in the front of, it AND i was sitting as a. Passenger there was a girl in between me and the dude who was, driving AND i watched that dude fall asleep on the freeway AND i leaned over and grabbed the steering wheel before we went off the.
Speaker 1: Road oh my, god good thing you were paying.
Speaker 2: Attention, yeah that was one of those things that it was, LIKE i was so, drunk AND i was so, tired AND i so much wanted to go to sleep as, well AND i just, look for whatever, REASON i saw that and so like that was one of those things that could have ended, differently very. Differently actually did, coincidentally like two years after, that all the GUYS i played soccer with AT usc went to a party after one of the, games WHICH i most definitely would have been at IF i hadn't, graduated and we're all in the back of the car and did the same thing and flipped the guys out and and one of the guys.
Speaker 4: DIED.
Speaker 2: Whoa so so, like, sometimes, man it's just better to be lucky when it comes to those like situation lucky than LIKE.
Speaker 1: I sometimes have, yeah things too Where i'm, like but we really should have, died so like something else feels like it's watching over. Us we're lucky.
Speaker 2: PEOPLE i take precautions AND i don't do stupid, stuff, yeah, typically BUT i have HAD i, mean there's been a couple of times where you look back and you, go, yeah really really thought it was a good idea to buy ecstasy from some dude to the club at three o'clock in the morning in the. Bathroom, hope you're lucky you're not. Dead if you did it, now you'd be.
Speaker 1: Dead you'd be dead because EVERYTHING i spentanel, It, yeah or Just that's the other thing we were talking about the other day is like how lucky we are we grew up before all this shit went, down because generally it was still stupid to just take random, drugs but like there wasn't nearly as much dangerous or was, Now like people don't necessarily want to give away their, stash you, know they.
Speaker 5: Want to well see the good part of that is LIKE i remember going to the club and then you'd see what everyone else was on and you'd be, like, oh where CAN i get one of?
Speaker 1: Those that's, Sorry i'm sorry you came. In we're talking on drugs.
Speaker 3: Again well that's that's, excellent excellent here nowhere?
Speaker 2: Else can you? Know the twelve dollars water at four o'clock in the morning and in The Las vegas after hours, club it's so.
Speaker 1: Awful water should be. Free come.
Speaker 3: On i've seen a lot of PEOPLE i don't know why this came across my, feet But i've seen a lot of people say that That vegas is struggling.
Speaker 2: Heavily, Yeah i've seen that too. Well they've priced their market. Out there used to be a time when you could go To Circus circus and you, know because you're on a. Budget, sure it's creepy and there's clowns walking around and very disturbing and smells like forty years of cigarette. Smoke but if you're on a budget and you have twenty bucks a, night you could stay there in the sixth largest hotel in the world for almost nothing and get like a cheap you, know dollar ninety nine steak and. EGGS i mean because we did that in the nineties all the, time because we were poor and in school and wanted to go and do all The vegas. Stuff and it's like you could do. It it was just there's levels to how far you could go based on what your budget, is and now there's there's there's you have to you have to be rich to go To vegas and enjoy. Yourself it's so. Expensive AND i say that as somebody who lived there for ten. Years how long did.
Speaker 4: You live, There corey about two and a.
Speaker 2: Half you, know it's. Expensive even being a.
Speaker 5: Local it got expensive because there's ways to get free tickets for all kinds of, shows to serve for locals, there to get free. Tickets and so even with, that you go, out you drop twelve bucks on, parking you get a two drink. Minimum you, know it's on a basic. Night you spend fifty bucks and you didn't really do, much you know WHAT i. Mean, so but if you want to IF i Love, vegas LIKE i can't wait to get back, there BUT i love that. TOO i love the whole night, life the whole, scene the whole twenty four, hours every part of, it going to the grocery store and having fucking slot. MACHINES i, MEAN i love every bit of. It and you have to live there to be able to afford, it.
Speaker 4: Period so, YEAH i feel like.
Speaker 1: That you used to get like a cheap plane ticket and then free food buffets.
Speaker 3: Or, yeah they would comp. You that's that's what the guy was. Saying he's, like you go in there and, gamble but they would comp you meals and all kind of. Stuff fighting a.
Speaker 2: He cost them, nothing you, know essentially to comp you to the buffets with for food that they have to throw away at the end of the.
Speaker 4: Night, anyway WHEN i went out there In.
Speaker 5: FEBRUARY i went or three, days so three nights in a, hotel and the airfare plus WHAT i spent was close to a thousand.
Speaker 4: Bucks yeah, total you.
Speaker 5: Know, yeah Fortunately jake paid for my, hotel which is.
Speaker 4: Great well that's.
Speaker 2: Nice, Yeah AND i LOVE i Love vegas, too AND i had you, know it's the weirdest thing because you live. THERE i went to The strip more WHEN i didn't live In vegas than WHEN i lived In. VEGAS i would only go if friends were in town and they were, like come on out every now and then we'd go to like a concert or go out to. Dinner but from time to time what we would do that was fun was play tourist and go get a hotel room down on The strip for a. Concert so you wouldn't actually be a local who had to like sober up and drive home or. Whatever you could go out and Like AND I i love that aspect Of. Vegas it's a lot of. Fun that's it's a great party. Town but they have they're they're cutting out a huge demographic by not allowing like the you, know less wealthy to enjoy it as. Well it's just they've made everything nickeled and dined you on. Parking, now parking was. Free it was always. Free that's the thing About vegas THAT i thought was so funny was that you you'll never see a parking meter. Anymore it was it's, free and now it's. Not now they charge you at the. Hotels it's, like what are you? Doing and then they charge you like a resort fee on top of it's like what are you? Doing you just you're just like. Asshole it's all corporate now as opposed to THE. MOB i, MEAN i, think, HONESTLY i think the mob did it. Better did it?
Speaker 3: Better, yes, yeah but that's WHAT i was. Saying they were like all the like your resorts and, stuff because they they kind of sold off to private equity and then so now they rent the places as opposed to own, them and so the rent's. Astronomical so they've had to manufacture ways of trying to make money for the. Rent but it's it seems to be going the other. Way.
Speaker 5: Now that's a weird. Thing like one of the newer, HOTELS i forget which one it, was maybe it was A Resorts. World they got like four or five companies together to build the damn, place and then they offloaded the building to a venture capital who then charges them rent in the place that they. Built it's, like what are you fucking people doing?
Speaker 2: Here county in the county, tactic that's. All it's like they can write off, yeah but it seems like they're taking ale on. It they, oh well they, yeah and they deserve. To but but a lot of the time that has to do with who's getting compensated for getting that money out to you, know retiring some of that debt by selling the actual. Structure maybe that's a financial calculation that they had to.
Speaker 5: Make but are you still doing real estate out?
Speaker 2: There, Yeah i'm still the broker Of Alter luxury In.
Speaker 5: Henderson so it seems as though rents and housing costs are plummeting in various spots across the. Country In Las vegas appears to be one of.
Speaker 1: Them, washington D. C for.
Speaker 2: Sure, yeah, Good i'm. HAPPY i don't, KNOW i don't, KNOW i don't, know if you, KNOW i think that What trump is doing is going to create a catastrophe that is going to require the solution to be to cut interest, rates and that's sort of what they really want to. Do if you can cut interest, rates the tenure, rate which is because they have all this debt that needs to be needs to be remonitor is to you, know there's they want the interest rates as low as. Possible and if they do, That, corey then then interest rates on buying houses then that's a different. Story then that kicks the market right back into high gear again because then all of a, sudden people that have been sitting still because the rates are too, high uh or they've been locked in to something that they're busting out of physically in terms of, space but they don't dare sell it because they've got a two percent interest rate on their loan and they know if they buy something new it's going to be six and a, half so they're not doing. Anything if they can get those rates down a reasonable, amount then then you're you'll see everything picked right back. Up, yeah because especially in a place Like Las, vegas because there's no state, tax it's got shitty. Schools but you, Know i've Sold i've sold every kind of house you can sell In Las. Vegas. Houses those fucking luxury key key fob entry elevator opens right into your, house right into your. Condo sold those for two years people Love Las.
Speaker 3: Vegas oh they love. Flashy they love they love, flashy because that's All i'm seeing right. Now everybody's, like oh, man look how Much look how more Advanced china is than. Us i'm, like oh my, god a flashy. City if somebody puts some bright lights up in front of a, nigga they. Done they, like oh, man it's so great over. There i'm, like, well go try to stay over, there, dog because they're gonna be, like uh excuse, Me uh what the fuck you doing? Here CAN i help? You you know What i'm. Saying you ain't just gonna go just pounts right over, there like hey, Man i'm looking to hang. Out they're like. Okay and then you think you're gonna go over there and talk shit and people are, like oh, man look at they showing On. TikTok i, say Ain't TikTok band over? There so if somebody From china to show you, something, Well TikTok is obviously a plant.
Speaker 1: Nigga yeah, dude it's like.
Speaker 3: OBVIOUSLY i Mean it's, like, so if you go anywhere in the, world you can see a great, city but when you walk out of the, city what's the other folks. Doing how do they? Look some of these people ain't even got running. Water, yeah you know What i'm. Saying there was a woman who was who was talking about she went over. There, uh well she lived over there for a few years and she was helping areas get running. Water, yeah like they. Were they were digging a hole of shit in.
Speaker 1: It, Dude china's a fucking. NIGHTMARE i just watched this thing where there's this old cultural area where these people lived up on this cliff and they had to like climb the cliff walls to get places and ship and they're, like you, know but then they agreed to move down to normal houses and now that place is a cultural heritage. Site i'm, Like, oh did they agree to In china.
Speaker 4: At?
Speaker 1: Gunpoint do you? Mean?
Speaker 5: SO i saw recently that like this woman was talking about how she believes the numbers they tell us about how Many chinese there are a complete, Bullshit like she thinks that there's not a Billion chinese that do the population, Collapse they're down to a couple of hundred million.
Speaker 4: Tops.
Speaker 2: Wow, Yeah i'll be going To Hong kong in less than two.
Speaker 3: Weeks they're all in, this all in the.
Speaker 2: City, right bachelor party In, china the one that.
Speaker 1: Happened elaborate invitation for the.
Speaker 2: Trap, yeah this is my old roommate of eight. Years it say ninety.
Speaker 3: SIX i seen somebody say ninety six percent of the whoever you know is In china lives like half of the. Land.
Speaker 1: Dude we was both TIMES i was, there was doing various, tours and so we were driving far outside the city and there'd be just vast stretches of emptiness most of the. Time and then when there was, something it was an empty. City it was a fake empty. CITY i don't know if they were going to move people in there or, what but there was just. Nothing it was just built up and nothing was. There one of them was like a Fake disneyland that was, empty just super creep be like this is where horror movies are filmed or.
Speaker 2: Something, YEAH i would love those ghost cities Of. China those are.
Speaker 5: LEGENDARY i heard that they built those just to keep people.
Speaker 2: Employed, yeah they built those For. Uh it was a variety of. Things one you would take sort of private equity From chinese. Citizens they're not allowed to spend their money on international, things, right they can't go Buy american real. Estate they can't there's certain restrictions on what they can invest. In, basically within the scope of what they can invest, in the best thing for them to invest in is real. Estate it's almost like one of the only. Things and so they will buy crazy they'll buy investment properties in these building. Complexes and sometimes the building complexes are being built to justify the population, growth and sometimes they're just being bought like built for like because they just need to keep The ponzi going and so that and part of that is these big ghost cities that they would build out and and and some of them did eventually get, filled but some of them are like it's like a. Pond it's just like a, Ponzi like they just have to keep spending the. Money and so people sometimes WHEN i went to The Worldwide Property show In, SHANGHAI i was blown away at the scale of what they were. Building because we were there talking about One vegas high rise that may or may not come out of the ground ultimately did. Not they were selling like they were building like forty high rises at a, time AND i was, like how like how? Fat and it was they were going to be build all of them faster than in like half the time that took us to build our one.
Speaker 1: Building they don't have all the safety, shit they don't have all the like twelve people do one job, shit like it's just making like make.
Speaker 2: Them do it twenty four hours a day. Building, yeah, man crazy shit like that. Fact so we got like we got like a. Taste that was two thousand and five WHEN i was, there so twenty years, ago and and and it was like A ponzi scheme back, then AND i remember thinking, like, so like you just if you make money in that, culture you just all you can do is buy.
Speaker 3: Condos, well your.
Speaker 2: Money isn't pretty.
Speaker 1: Much, yeah your money isn't. Yours your, life your, money your, voice your, job none of it is. Yours it's all the.
Speaker 2: Season let you participate in the perpetuation of The ponzi scheme buying the the real estate if you're, lucky if there's nobody you can rent it out, to if there's nobody living in the. Cities it's fucking.
Speaker 3: Weird.
Speaker 2: Man and on top of, that the one child policy thing has now been like it's had like a generation to really screw them up from a demographic standpoint.
Speaker 1: Too, dude so that that freaked me. OUT i was in the, hotel you, know before we went out for the day on our tour bus or. Whatever JUST i love turning ON tv and random countries because it's who knows what you're gonna. See, yeah shit's. Weird and so the news was on and all of a sudden they were just, like you, KNOW i don't understand what they're saying Speaking, chinese and all of a sudden they're just panning this river bank and it's just littered WITH i can't tell what at first because my brain like will not accept that it's. Babies oh. YEAH i was, like what the fuck AM i changing the? CHANNEL i was, like what just? Happened AND i asked my tour, guide you, know and they're, like, oh it's a. Scheme the way he spun. It he was, like it's like the funeral place doesn't want to pay to actually dispose the, body so they just throw them out on the. River And i'm, like is it that or is that all the dead? Girls you?
Speaker 2: Know LIKE i don't know right, Exactly holy, shit they.
Speaker 1: Showed it on the. News just no censorship at all in that.
Speaker 2: Sense so, Anyway i'll give you guys a recap WHEN i get back as to how ko weird? IT i, Mean i've been To Hong kong a few. Times it's not Like China. China, yeah my question is is it Like China china? Now because the last TIME i was there was two thousand and, seven so it's been almost twenty.
Speaker 1: Years Because china's cracked down.
Speaker 2: Exactly So i'm not really sure what to. Expect. INTERESTING i think we're going to the horse track. Though it'll be fun one of the. Days what do you?
Speaker 3: GO i don't. Know, maybody everybody wants to everybody wants to go live.
Speaker 6: There.
Speaker 3: Now, man they're all Christ, speed the content Creator Guy. Speed he went out there and he's, like oh, Man speed opened up our. Eyes but you know What i'm, saying they've all been lying to. Us i'm, like do, you, man nowhere else in the world won't your? ASS i hope you understand, That like when You're, american nobody won't. YOU i want your money and it ain't. It, yeah it ain't no fucking melting pot over.
Speaker 2: There.
Speaker 3: Dog you know What i'm, Saying he ain't you ain't bringing your black ass over? There and and fucking a Few chinese women and everything will be hunky. Dory but, yeah On earth towards Black, yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah they just you and laugh at. You, yeah and they're also like there's a very different social. THING i like. THAT i just the funniest thing ever was watching these people just walk up to my friend who's really tall and super, blonde and they would just walk up and just point right at his face and. Laugh it was so. Funny you were so self. Conscious he was such a nice, guy but he's like this, big Dorky mormon. Guy he was, like why are the old pointing at? ME i was, like, dude they've never seen anything quite like you. Before you are, big and you're, noisy and you're. White you're so, white you, know and like, you they've never you might as well be from another. Planet going over.
Speaker 1: There he sounds like the CCP's wet. Dream he's giving them all this, free like positive tr Real.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah and, look, man you ain't gonna go over there and get ON tv and talk about you, Know i'm gay AND i want to you, Know I'm I'm i'm A i'm a, woman But i'm actually a, man and you, KNOW i want some. Rights, nigga fuck your. Rights both they will, say fuck your, right what? Rights but they they they they used the damn convia to go and take Back Hong. Kong that was the whole purpose for. Them, like, man thank, you we gonna go swoop this ship. Up all, right we appreciate. Y'all that's What i'm. Afree yeah they went and they, went and yeah they went and swooped that shit. Up that's all they cared. About they don't give a damn about nothing. Else, SO i, mean why'd you think they swoop? Up why do you think the folks In Hong kong was so adamant About, no, man we ain't trying to do. That you think it because the folks were nice still would come, on, man like it's just if we see a few flashing, lights we still like. Babies grown ass adults are still like. Babies they see a few flashing, lights they see something, pretty and it's, like oh, man it's a. Dream i'm, like, dude my. Goodness when you when you take your ass over, there you're gonna be in the same the Same oh everybody else is all, Right you ain't gonna go over. There you think you're just gonna roll in there and. Succeed but you can't go over there and start new. Business you got to give them fifty one. Percent, yeah you can't just roll in.
Speaker 1: There. Laughed they'll tell you how you can spend.
Speaker 3: It, YEAH i mean it's just God, lee you folks are just Glazing And i'm just, like, well see if you can't get in there and hang out for a little. Bit if they'll let you hang out, there you get you say this ship they, know let you become A chinese, citizen.
Speaker 1: You can be our. Slaves.
Speaker 3: Cool, yeah you want to hang out, there you want to hang out? There my, goodness, MAN.
Speaker 2: I don't know how you can go To china and And tokyo and want to live In china so much, further, uh closer to like a reasonable society than any Place i've ever. Been, yeah not just like it's way better Than. China it's like way better than any Place i've ever.
Speaker 1: Been i've never been, there BUT i feel that.
Speaker 2: AWAY i was, Like, oh this is What this is a city that if smart logical people who are using like their brain and thinking things out would.
Speaker 1: Design, yeah like if the technocracy leads us, THERE i like the, technocracy, RIGHT i mean it doesn't.
Speaker 2: Best it's kind of, goofy and you, know it's like they're all in anime and ship like that and you know. Whatever but like as far as like design of the city and like underground components and like how everything, works it's like you get there and you're, like finally somebody figured it. Out they don't have all these retarded inefficiencies that like everyone else. Has, CHINA i think is is similar and it's very, efficient but it doesn't feel like it's. Logical it just feels very machine. Like, yeah it doesn't feel like it's a.
Speaker 1: Machine.
Speaker 2: Yeah for whatever, REASON i didn't. Fit tokyo is like the most populous big city in the world and does not feel like.
Speaker 1: It and like the people are fucking. Great it's not that.
Speaker 2: Great are? Awesome chinese people are in Different, yeah they're not, high they're not. Low they're just. Indifferent this has been my experience from boarding. School lots of people from a variety of Different asian. Cultures there's a huge.
Speaker 1: Difference life is like beaten everything out of them if they make.
Speaker 2: It The japanese are just so much, Better like if you have those. CHOICES i don't know why this dude is going, Like, Oh i'm gonna go move to Mainland, china psycho.
Speaker 1: PSYCHOS i wonder if he's being. PAID ccp loves FREE, pr like you, know GOOD. Pr so, yeah.
Speaker 3: It's just like did you think that when when my man went over there speed he's A i, mean he's a big. Creator that's what does he do exactly videos of play video.
Speaker 2: Games that's a good.
Speaker 3: QUESTION i watched some of these, guys it's him and. Kys they don't do. Nothing they just they just they're just. Famous they look at the camera and they yell at. It and then they get only fans girls to come in, there and they get famous people to come in, there and that's pretty.
Speaker 2: Much an op to. Me, YEAH i mean that's. Stupid and you make that much money and you're that, popular it feels like an.
Speaker 1: Op at the same, time like most people are kind of dumb and most people like really dumb. Shit so maybe it's just how it. GOES i hope.
Speaker 2: It's. YEAH i, mean LIKE i can understand like the the middle of the road mister b, stuff because at least it's like. Interesting he may be a, pedophile but it's interesting and he's doing unusual things that you've never really seen somebody do with their money, before and so you, Go, OKAY i get, it but just two. Dipshits it's just to run of the. Mill average retards make millions and millions of. DOLLARS i, mean first part of me that says like good for, you but it just feels so. Fake it feels like up, yeah AND i don't.
Speaker 3: Understand then they get they get paid a, ton, dude about a. Ton it's astronomical.
Speaker 2: Crazy it makes you you just, go how like WHAT i get? It if you're Like David copperfield and you've got a great show and you can make things disappear WHATEVER i. Get if you're just some guy who's talking about video games or talking about nothing at this, point famous for being, rich for being a, streamer but like no discernible, talents that just feels very fucking fake to.
Speaker 1: Me it's like a talent to be vapid enough to say nothing for that.
Speaker 3: LONG i, mean it's like The, jack The Jack dougherty. GUY i think all he pretty much does, is you, know the money he gets from his. Strings he just gets famous people to go in, there and so everybody is is so intrigued by by famous. People they'll just look at the string and he's paying all these people to come, in so they'll you, know he'll pay, them and it's like and then the rest of the, time LIKE i, said they GOT o f girls and things like, that and they almost like are filming their. Life so it's almost like a REALITY tv show. Exip it's like it might be what is their talent in the REALITY tv? Show what sets part.
Speaker 2: From from somebody? Else what SUTs Jack? Dorty what is he known? For is he? Know is he, like is he, like, uh have a political opinion on? Stuff does he do video? Games or is he just a famous for being?
Speaker 1: Famous, yeah he's just the algorithm just pushes him because it isn't. Off he.
Speaker 3: Was he was a prank. Guy he just pulled pranks on people in. Public oh that was this thing that.
Speaker 1: Ship i'm always, like, man you're lucky you don't get. Shot, like who the fuck is?
Speaker 3: It was the one?
Speaker 2: Guy? Yeah, yeah.
Speaker 1: He said leave me.
Speaker 3: Alone, yeah let's.
Speaker 2: See.
Speaker 3: Uh his initial content involved flipping objects like markers and water, Bottles LIKE i, mean like, this how you got? Famous that's all there is to.
Speaker 2: It i'm just looking water bottles flipping water.
Speaker 3: Bottles hold on his breakthrough, video IS i flipped all? These that was his major turning point in his.
Speaker 2: Career.
Speaker 3: Flipping. Markers that's. It BUT.
Speaker 1: I, REMEMBER i remember students were doing this in. CLASS i wonder if it's the same. TIME i don't know if it's that long, ago though maybe that was too long. Ago but they were like obsessed with flipping things and getting them to, land and they'd like fucking lose their mind if they did.
Speaker 3: It i'm just, like, WOW i mean, this and it's Like casanat.
Speaker 2: Likely is just AM i AM i wrong in saying that there's a segment of the population THAT i that it is just very difficult for me to have respect for if they're, like you know What i'm gonna. Do i'm just gonna sit around and watch these guys flip.
Speaker 1: Things i'm, like, TECHNICALLY i respect that you exist as a, human yeah, right BUT i don't actually respect you as like a personality.
Speaker 2: Even a little.
Speaker 3: Bit Like i've tried to watch one of casanat strings BECAUSE i was, Like, okay let me let me see this. GUY i, mean he's got millions of millions of, Followers, okay, FAMOUS i mean they got him at the DAMN Nba All star With Celebrity All Star game and ship like, that AND i was, Like, okay then watch him and he's just sitting at the camera and just every once in a while he just start yelling about what.
Speaker 2: Is he mad? About?
Speaker 3: Something? NO i, mean it's just like he's, Like, yo what was?
Speaker 2: That?
Speaker 3: No, no not, Me no she did. What it's just it's Just i'm just, like is this is this? Content is? Something and then he turns the music home and just go over there the. START i, Mean, Git i'm just like it almost is like like you, said it's almost like an, oh it's like dance jig, dance you know What i'm.
Speaker 2: Saying it's just LIKE i THINK i know what it. IS i, think IF i had to really sort of, GUESS i think it's part of the demoralization campaign your talks. ABOUT i think they just want you to kind of feel like the WAY i feel right, now which is you throw your hands up and you go nothing nothing. Matters if this jackass is the epitome of what is considered and When.
Speaker 5: Sexy red C I a now, right, yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah we knew that because she. AIN'T i mean her music ain't no. Good LIKE i could listen to. Artists, YEAH i can listen to, artists AND i can be, Like, okay they got a song here and there THAT i can respect. Them All, RIGHT i ain't heard a song yet THAT i can. Respect For Sexy, red she, said my coucie, pink my booty whole. Brown THAT i, mean that's that was some of her lyrics where the. Niggas that's where she was trying to figure. Out AND i was right there with her to figure out what it reaan to, you my coochie, pink my booty whole, brand your.
Speaker 5: LYRICS i used to work in the music store for many years Of camelot and Tape world and, stuff And i'll never. Forget LIKE i realized that the downfall of music was. COMING i don't even remember what it's Like usher or something where he's, Like i'll eat you up Like reese's pieces And i'll it was, like, Goddamn Smokey robinson is rolling over in his fucking grave except he's.
Speaker 2: Alive except he's, alive and.
Speaker 3: He's wishing he was. Deeper Smoky robinson, like damn, it why AM i still here ruining? Music i'm trying to tell. You it's just, like, man it's, okay so you're obviously a. PLANT i just look at. It it's almost like they've got plants right now in the church with The christian gangster. Rap i'm, like that's a plant. Dog y'all got this rap beat and y'all going in like y'all going, hard and y'all talking about. Crying i'm, like hold on, second it's don't even sound like it's supposed to be in the, Church like this is a plant. DOG i, mean it's obvious they eat it. Up, YEAH i mean we got.
Speaker 2: A few few.
Speaker 3: Ideas we got a few.
Speaker 5: Ideas all fucking rivers leads to The. Jews you, WATCH i didn't EVEN i couldn't even bear to watch the whole, thing BUT i watched clips from The Joe rogan promotion of The holocaust story for fucking three. Hours do you guys watch.
Speaker 2: Oh With Douglas? Murray?
Speaker 5: Yeah what a piece of ship that guy.
Speaker 2: Is you know, WHAT i kind of tell you something funny THAT i. NOTICED i guest it was the largest ENGAGEMENT i have ever gotten on a tweet in my. LIFE i retweeted something that murder made said showing a clip of the, interview AND i just said, that, Uh Douglas murray is what dumb people think smart people.
Speaker 5: Are, yeah, yes that's.
Speaker 2: Awesome and you could Add James lindsay to the list as. Well, YEAH i totally, do and and apparently it was quite. Popular but but you just you hear that dude talk and you just you already feel Like oxford arrogant, homosexual you, know the The british. ARISTOCRACY i, mean like every every component of his demeanor was was completely.
Speaker 1: Unlikable, yeah and like crafted, too because you, know it's not an, accident like. Weird, wait so these people were promoting The?
Speaker 5: Holocaust oh well you have you have A jew and A zionist debating on whether or not the Fucking. Holocaust well that was a part of it because they were talking About. Israel, basically the whole thing is About, israel and you can't talk About israel without talking about The, holocaust, right and so.
Speaker 2: Of course not, no but, okay but why talk ABOUT. Jfk that was so?
Speaker 5: LONG i, know, right but, no it's just, Unbelievable like people still buy The holocaust story bullshit like it is. Bullshit it is bullshit to the high degree.
Speaker 2: They revised the. Numbers nobody talks about that revives the.
Speaker 5: Numbers there was never ever Climate there was never ever more than three point six Million jews and occupied not Occupied europe, anyway three point Six, okay three point. Six you can't get six million from three point Six and how many views were left In europe at the end of the WAR a?
Speaker 2: Lot three point six.
Speaker 1: Million, yeah oh, yeah it's pretty Pretty obviously didn't happen anywhere near what they said.
Speaker 2: Happened and that's that's the point. Too it's, like if you'll lie about, that you'll lie about. Anything why would you, lie because, like if you put the real numbers, out that's bad.
Speaker 4: Enough, yeah the real numbers are pretty.
Speaker 2: BAD i, mean real numbers are are plenty. Bad but but if you exaggerate the numbers and make up fake stories about, it and then people find out about, it it is therefore reasonable to question anything you've ever said about. Anything you lie about that and dishonor those people who were actually, murdered then you'll do. Anything AND i think people when they when they come to that realization that like the numbers don't add, up they just they don't add. Up and, also by the, way check your, sources because the people that have been telling this lie over over and over and over again are in the propaganda, game and they've been doing this for a long long. Time MAYBE i wonder it seemed to be.
Speaker 1: Fraudsters how many people, Died it's sort of like THE covid, thing, right how many people died during The, holocaust but not of The, holocaust like.
Speaker 5: Because like sometimes they include the military, numbers which you shouldn't because it's supposed to be civilian, deaths, Right so sometimes well when you look at the large scale, numbers you're looking at, like, well over a Million jews died in The Red army fighting against The.
Speaker 2: Nazis totally.
Speaker 5: No, right and you worked at. All it was between thirty nine and forty one before The holocaust even allegedly, started because The germans didn't have the infrastructure to care for prisoners at, all and so they had. Them they probably had half a million people die under their care because they didn't they weren't able to feed, them you know WHAT i. Mean so there were actual letters written from like field marshals To himmler and To hitler directly that were, like, hey we got five thousand people. Here they're all going to starve to death over the next two. Months can we just kill?
Speaker 1: Them, yeah, which, honestly at that point you're, like is that not a? Mercy no offense to. ANYBODY i would rather get shot. Personally so.
Speaker 5: Yeah so the worst death to buy my, calculations happened between thirty nine and forty, one before The holocaust even.
Speaker 1: Started do you know it's trendy now to get A holocaust? Tattoo?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 3: Really?
Speaker 5: Yeah like what do they get?
Speaker 2: Trendy a number on their?
Speaker 1: Arm at? First? Stupid that was only.
Speaker 5: At auschwitz and only for certain. Workers so it's really kind of a ridiculous.
Speaker 1: Well, like the propaganda is so good that young people are tattooing themselves to keep a lie. Alive it's. Crazy, Yeah and.
Speaker 2: We can't talk about, typhus, RIGHT i can't talk about typhus at, all can't talk About ZYKLON b being used to confumigate four type.
Speaker 5: Typhus and, well my favorite part of the whole story is that ZYKON b won't even kill. You we could literally dump a bucket of zyiclon be out in the middle of a room and throw a fucking, party and no one's even gonna get, Sick, like how do you those are liquid? Pellets liquid soaked gyps and, Pellets so how do you turn a liquid into a?
Speaker 4: Gas?
Speaker 1: Heat?
Speaker 2: Heat?
Speaker 5: Right which part of The holocaust story involves them using a heating? Source none of? It, yeah and there was there ever a heating. Source of course there. Was the gash circulation device is what you needed to turn zyklon b into a. Gas. Period it's like a big vaporizer and has a. Fan, man it blows the shit through the. Room that's how it. Worked that's how ZICON b. Works you can't just throw zicon be in a room and expect people to. Die it's the dumbest story of all, time, really.
Speaker 2: So. Numb but it's a monopoly. Unsuffering it must be.
Speaker 1: Retained it is, Narcissism that's what narcissists.
Speaker 2: Do for. Sure it's also financially lucrative as. WELL i, mean think of all the money they've extorted From germany over the last seventy.
Speaker 1: Years and it covers all your black magic bullshits and no one can call you on. It writing, feces blood spe seamen shit on walls and calling it art and. Whatever your stupid black magic witches are.
Speaker 2: Doing you fox the black. MAGIC i got to be black magic.
Speaker 3: Man, hey we all we know what the deally. Is if as bad as, black it's all, good all, right.
Speaker 1: Then it's black as good and white is.
Speaker 2: Bad SO u my, yeah my feed ON x On twitter is they want me to feel a very certain way about black.
Speaker 1: People oh, Yeah, wow.
Speaker 3: When you say a certain, way not in a good, WAY i don't even.
Speaker 5: LIKE i don't even like going ON x at all. Anymore it's not not propaganda from.
Speaker 2: All it is nothing but white kids getting jumped by black. Kids oh, yeah it's, uh people trying to break in windows and burglarize people who are screaming and filming it at the same. Time, uh it Is South africans getting zapped by power transformers for trying to steal copper.
Speaker 1: Wire so they're definitely trying to promote this in The in the consciousness of most, people this is part of the. Propaganda it's, LIKE i hate.
Speaker 2: People it Is i'm just WHAT i. Mean maybe maybe it's. Me Maybe i'm curating this in a specific way as, well but but that's WHAT i get shown a.
Speaker 1: LOT i wonder how many people get shown.
Speaker 5: That you know, What i've seen a ton, lately which is definitely not because of my own, curation BUT i have been seeing a slew of different accounts promoting bitcoin, cash like the crypto willness, All oh my, GOD i am getting. NonStop bitcoin cash is the real bitcoin we need to Save Roger, vere thank god he created bitcoin. Cash bitcoin is fake. Bitcoin this is All i've been. Seeing it's like in every every day WHEN i got on my.
Speaker 4: Feed it's.
Speaker 2: Unbelievable but, activity.
Speaker 5: It might be bought. Activity it's definitely a coordinated campaign By Roger.
Speaker 2: VER i, mean do you guys think?
Speaker 1: This do you think that stabbing in the heart of the kid by the other kid is a?
Speaker 5: Psyop or, well, no he really got, killed you think?
Speaker 2: SO i think it's, UH i don't, know did you really get really good? GILLED i MEAN i don't.
Speaker 1: Because it's so perfect for the race, thing you, Know and it's so fucking weird because literally it seems like the right was just like that poor white boy got, murdered and the left is like this poor black kid was forced to murder a, guy and they just like split down the and nobody knows what, happened and nobody knows who's right or, wrong but everybody's sure about like which person they're. Backing And i'm, like that really does make you all look like racist on both sides of. This it just jumped to a conclusion based on.
Speaker 2: NOTHING i. THINK i think the goal was just. Divide. Yeah, yeah even if it.
Speaker 1: Happened, like they still just use it Because i'm, like why is everyone talking about?
Speaker 5: This, Well i'm sure fifty other white kids got murdered by black kids during that same, time, right.
Speaker 1: Pretty? Weird oh my?
Speaker 2: God, yeah, yeah it's.
Speaker 5: It's all propaganda, lately x Is IT'S i can't even go to. It it just makes me.
Speaker 2: Sick it's funny what you, know you get. Shown so there's certain Times i'm just, LIKE i, mean they want me to punch somebody out in. Public for. Sure you shouldn't have.
Speaker 5: Angry you shouldn't go on next and be angry within like two, minutes you know WHAT i.
Speaker 2: Mean oh my, god it's psychological.
Speaker 3: Warfare, yeah it's.
Speaker 1: True uh, oh it's pretty.
Speaker 3: Cool, no mine's. Not mine's not like, that not just a bunch of names.
Speaker 1: Clips mine's like architecture and. Puppies so, YEAH i.
Speaker 2: Follow a lot of just to balance it, OUT i HAVE i follow a lot of cat. Stuff cat why you should have a?
Speaker 3: Cat?
Speaker 2: Cat cats with? Jobs you got? It BECAUSE i got to have some of it in. There and ALSO i have recently started following the otters because they're super, cute all of the.
Speaker 1: Otters that was one of my favorite like memes early on was the somebody somebody wrote like looters will be, shocked but they wrote it for some reason l APOSTROPHE O T T E R s. Lotters so somebody put a little otter with like his Little french not? Afraid why would you shoot The? French is she? Weird?
Speaker 4: Us?
Speaker 2: Yeah, Yeah SO i need some of that because otherwise it's bum, fights people getting in car. Chases it's like.
Speaker 3: The most crazy you you were talking about the. Bitcoin they actually just made a movie right here. Recently it's On PRIME g. Twenty. Okay so the premise of this movie is that we have a black president and she's really. Black Is Viola? Davis, Okay so she's there's no doubt this Is, negro all, right black woman president on top of, that and she's trying to get to. People, no, no she's married to a black. Man got two, kids you, know served in the, military and the premise of the movie is that she's trying to get world leaders together to stop world. Hunger but as, always this a little bit of a quote unquote mercenary tearry in this organization who was trying to use this particular summit for their. Goals and so what has happened is that this particular mercenary terrist organization stole a bitcoin wallet from a young. Lady all, right they killed, her and they've gotten all the world leaders there and made them say a certain phrase on a sheet of paper that was supposed to give you perfect, ai like you could mimic them perfectly if you said this, phrase and they put out to all their countries that, hey you, know we're fucking all of our. Citizens we're about to we're about to rake in all this. Cash so it made people leave their current currencies and go into quote unquote, bitcoin and so they were seeing their wealth on their little wallet go up as they were putting out these deep. Fakes and so that was the premise of the.
Speaker 1: Movie, yeah make you think bitcoin is so, unsafe so, dangerous such a.
Speaker 3: Dangerous it's, like, look look what can. Happen, look what can? Happen it's like a deep fake and all of a, Sudden now it's kind of far fetched because to assume that everybody just gonna start taking their money from the bank and putting in it bitcoin is absolutely. Nonsense, right most people don't even know what you're talking.
Speaker 6: About, nope yeah you say you say that everything else, yeah, yeah, yeah you say you say, something you say something about bit.
Speaker 3: One they'd be, like what's bitcoin? Something, yeah, yeah that's what they was. Saying it's, like ain't that fake. Money it's like like nobody knows what you're talking. About like it's a select few people that know what you're talking. About so so, yeah that was the premise of the. Movie so this, guy, well allegedly The, mercenary he was, like, yeah we're trying to do this to fight back against all y'all elites and take y'all. Down y'all been stealing from us for so long and saying. This but it just happened to be that he killed a woman and stole a bitcoin, wallet AND i guess he's gonna think all the currencies and have all this. Bitcoin i'm, like BUT i, mean if the world's in, chaos what you're gonna, buy what you planning on.
Speaker 2: Buying that's just that's. SEE i, mean how many people see that?
Speaker 3: Movie, yeah it's On prime and it's free so and it's a brand new baby and it's the first one that comes.
Speaker 4: Up.
Speaker 2: Mhmm it just seems like a bit. WAYS i, mean if you're if you're, like let's make a movie to ship all over bitcoin so that it it's less, popular it seems like a lot of.
Speaker 1: Work maybe it works with just enough people and then they tell someone else, LIKE i don't, know, man bitcoin is like a terrorist thing meant to crash the world or something, like you.
Speaker 2: KNOW i heard that it's it's gonna be used by. Terrorists they really.
Speaker 1: Do they they construct part of their like view of reality based on. MOVIES i don't even think people are aware that they do, it you, know but they just, like uh. So, UNFORTUNATELY i think it works, again like for the the half of the bark of the bell curve that's like over in the low range right works really.
Speaker 2: Well, yeah it's good.
Speaker 1: Training hey did you hear that The White house will no longer reply to reporters with pronouns in their? Emails that's.
Speaker 2: Funny. Good they shouldn't just.
Speaker 1: Go hard on. Ship there's, like, yeah now we're not even going to talk to.
Speaker 2: You if you, do it will be dear. Faggot.
Speaker 4: Yeah so what's going on With?
Speaker 5: Doge SO i Heard doge is now cutting back all their estimates on what they're going to be saving. Everybody it's down to one hundred and fifty billion a.
Speaker 1: YEAR i haven't heard.
Speaker 5: This, Yeah Elon musk was, Like, oh we're going to save people a trillion a. Year now he's, like, oh we're going to save people one hundred and fifty billion a, year which means they're not cutting, anything which means everything has been a big jerk.
Speaker 4: Off.
Speaker 2: Yeah well they did fire some, people that's.
Speaker 1: Good, yeah they got rid of. Usaid that's.
Speaker 4: Good it.
Speaker 5: Is it is starting to seem like the bait and switch administration, though for.
Speaker 2: Sure oh, YEAH i don't know what else you Could.
Speaker 1: Yeah but then also weirdly in some instances like not, SO i Guess trump said something right To beebe's face where he was like, like, uh, yeah why would we cut terrorists on? You we already give you billions of dollars every.
Speaker 5: Year he gets it talking to behind the. Scenes i'm sure then that changes because he went from he's going to cut the defense budget in half to now it's a trillion.
Speaker 4: Dollars.
Speaker 2: Hmm, Yeah, well we've got to fight these. Wars These this war With iran isn't going to fight.
Speaker 5: Itself if they Attack, Iran iran is going to Destroy israel.
Speaker 1: Entirely, Fair, okay.
Speaker 4: Let's.
Speaker 2: Go you can't tell them, that though you're they're not willing to hear. THAT i think THAT i think that they're, delusional.
Speaker 1: Which ones all of, them The.
Speaker 2: Israelis, YEAH i think unless they're they're planning like first strike nuclear strikes like. That iran has hypersonic. Missiles they don't need. Nukes they've got that's better than. Nukes you can't stop, them LIKE i. THINK i think that there this is a tactical blunder because they could they if they did, that it is like whacking a hornet's. Nest you're going to get attacked from every. Direction and you may think that having big DADDY us, GOVERNMENT us military to back you up is going to make all the. Difference BUT i haven't seen anything but losses over the last fifty years by The United states, Military so, like what the fuck are we talking?
Speaker 1: About, yeah unless there's like fifth generation warfare shit going on that we don't really. Understand but like the, overt outright shit has all BEEN.
Speaker 2: I, Mean iraq is a, Disaster afghanistan a. Disaster vietnam what a tie at?
Speaker 1: Best?
Speaker 2: Ye a? Tie you, know like show me the. Victories, yeah the First Gulf war where you just swarmed in and nobody was ready to. FIGHT i don't count. That like you think you're going to just jump in there and get into a dogfight with around With iran and have them shut off the oil shipping. Lanes you are out of your fucking. Mind that is such a catastrophe.
Speaker 1: Nightmare and Then russia And china are, like oh we're in, this by the, way here we. Are china has naval superiority right, Now like how did? That how did we even let that.
Speaker 2: Happen we're focused on pronouns in your forces these. Days we're about making sure that the right number of transsexuals are in high ranking positions inside the, military that we get rid of Hell, week and we get rid of the banging the trash can thing because it was triggering some of our troops that have sensitivity.
Speaker 1: Disorders maybe you shouldn't be in the. MILITARY i don't. Know probably things are going to go bang at some.
Speaker 5: Point didn't we spend twelve billion on submarines and like not get? Submarines oh, god that was one of the.
Speaker 3: Things they spent a lot of money on a lot of stuff that never came to. Pass, yeah if we're a guy helping with the, well it Was Stuart John stewart about the supposed broad band they were making That, yeah, yeah. Yeah so it was just, like if.
Speaker 2: We're buying things like, submarines we should not only should we get the Submit i'm against buying submarines for the, record but if you were buying, them you should most definitely get. Them, yeah especially when you're spending a trillion dollars on other. Things or you can also, say, listen we'll fucking you, know we are The United state's. Military you're trying to go behind our backs and not give us our, submarines, like we will shut you down at the bare. Minimum you just, What, yeah stakes were. Made oh well we'll get them next. Time, no where's where's the where's the stuff that we?
Speaker 1: Bought why is it different from buying anything, else or, LIKE i wouldn't go buy a washer and dryer if it wasn't like there it, is it's right in front of. ME i will buy this. Now wouldn't be, like here's the. Money you're gonna make this now and then bring it to me when you're done making it, right make it, first then we'll buy it from. You they're an.
Speaker 2: Empire they they spread terror. Everywhere why won't they spread some of that terror on the submarine manufacturer and say give me these fucking submarines or we'll blow your place to the fucking burn.
Speaker 3: It to the.
Speaker 2: Ground we'll fucking.
Speaker 1: Vomit this is where we need the mob, again you know WHAT i?
Speaker 2: Mean LIKE i, Mean i'm not saying they should do. That i'm just a little surprised that they don't because they see every other, change every other place to people that have done nothing to. Them yet the person that stiffed them for what twelve billion dollars for submarines that never showed. Up you're just gonna let that.
Speaker 1: Slide unless all that money went into the black ops creating the underground cities for the cataclysm that's coming.
Speaker 2: Exactly then what are we?
Speaker 3: There it is there it. Is, yeah, YEAH i don't know what we're find. It, WELL i guess. Uh the the tear iff train is is taken off with Between china and THE us like his full. Throttle it's LIKE i. TRY i tear if you one, FIVE i tear if you won forty, FIVE i tear if you want. SEE i tear if you two. Hundred BECAUSE i have, stupid you want to get, IT i can get stupid.
Speaker 1: TOO i love. It the leftist so like you can't tear Of. China there are best like play blah blah, blah and then when it really comes down to, it what they're saying is we don't want to pay more for. Phones And i'm, like, oh so you're totally cool the slave. Labor that part's fine with you as long as he is the left, yes arguing for slavery all the. Time they're, like you don't want, immigrants who's gonna pick your? Food i'm, like why are you so? Rapist all the? Time i'm, like terrace is the, same same fucking. Shit they're always the slave the party of. Slavery, well how the.
Speaker 5: Fuck are we ever going to actually go to like a real war With china if they make all our.
Speaker 3: Ship, yeah, exactly they just Been and here's the. Argument it's one of the dumbest Arguments i've ever. Heard, well who In america is gonna work in? MANUFACTURING i don't know niggas that need a, job you know What i'm, saying who's looking to do something? Different? People just because you don't want to work, there don't mean there's not thousands of other people that would happily have that job in What, Gary indiana or. Whatever you know What i'm. Saying, Yeah, SO i mean they'd happily want that, job you know What i'm. Saying they'd be, Like, man if the factories came, back, dude that would be. Great. Yeah that means THAT i wouldn't have TO i wouldn't have to drive an hour and a half to go to the JOB i. Got NOW i would have one in. Town, man towns were booming because of manufacturers, booming and now they're. Dead the towns that had the manufacturing in, them they're dead.
Speaker 1: Now and cacturing buildings that are just not. WORKING i mean you could just make them work. Again they're still. There we don't have to even start from.
Speaker 3: Scratch, yeah that's What i'm. Saying so it's just like it's, like, dude it's, LIKE i, mean are we. SERIOUS i mean like there's a subset of people that would love to have a factory job right, now you know What i'm, saying and there's an opportunity there to move up and things of that. Nature it's just, like, well what are y'all?
Speaker 2: Saying they Should they should do some they should get creative with taxation and they create economic zones crypto bitcoin economic zones incentivize people in drop taxes For american manufacturing like a, lot make it appealing for people to invest in manufacturing, facilities give them real estate real estate property tax breaks for manufacturing facilities if you bring them. Back there's all kinds of things that you can do if you actually gave a fuck about the. PEOPLE i would remind the. PEOPLE i would remind you that they. Don't, like that's what we would. Do if we're, like you got to go down there and do something like to help these, people, like, okay we do. This they don't give a shit about. You they hate. Us that's, unfortunately yeah.
Speaker 3: Reality, Yeah and it's just, LIKE i mean the people out there are, like, hey you, know well the app to be thirty five hundred. Dollars you know you ain't gotta buy, it, right, Right like you don't have to buy shit like you need, food you need, water you need, shelter some type of, transportation everything. Else you can throw that to. It, yep, DOG i don't need your your nail. BAG i don't need your. iPhone i. DON'T i, Mean i'll go get me a track. Phone how much your trackphones one hundred? DOLLARS i go get one of. Those you know What i'm. SAYING i mean like people just, like, well stuff will go. Up here's some bullshit to go. Up you ain't got to buy the, bullshit, right you don't have.
Speaker 1: To you also you also have like people are, like, yeah but all the stuff we, get all this STUFF i was. Cheap, yeah well we've been at like having this party on cheap shit for how many decades? Now but then we just treat everything like treat cheap, shit and like there was a time where we treated things like this should last me for maybe most of my. Life SO i will take care of. It if it, Breaks i'll fix, it like AND i won't just treat shit like, crap break, it let it fucking go, bad throw it, away get a new. ONE i see shit in the dumpster across the. Street we have this actually really nice apartment complex as far as things. Go they have like a big lawn and trees and. Everything it's kind of, cool but you, know it's kind of, cheap and so a lot of people there move in and. Out there's a lot of. Evictions there's constantly furniture, TVs fucking everything just right, there like somebody fucking wants that, shit but they just throw it. Away, like we just wouldn't do that. Anymore if we couldn't just get cheap, shit if we just didn't have this mindset where we're, like, OH i can just go get anything as, cheap it's, fine, whatever leave, it throw it, away we wouldn't fucking live like. This so it's not that. Hard actually we don't have to freak out about. It we just have to like switch our way of looking at things a little, bit that's.
Speaker 2: All and they also need not build these build products that have a you.
Speaker 1: Know planned.
Speaker 2: Obsolescence thank, you, yes because that's a calculation that a lot of the manufacturers. Make LIKE i WANT i could make the ultimate, toaster but If i'm in the toaster selling. Business DO i really want to make the ultimate toaster or DO i want to make the toaster that works really well for seven? Years?
Speaker 1: Yeah. Exactly this is why you have shied from the fifties that still, works but the ship you bought twenty years ago. Doesn't Like, yeah, yeah they should Make. Uh isn't there some sort of legislation that has to do with plantoffs lessons that basically allows or encourages it or something or protected FROM.
Speaker 2: I don't, know it sounds if It if it sounds like something that is against the best interest of the, people THEN i would probably sounds reasonable to.
Speaker 1: Me, YEAH i feel Like i've heard. THIS i don't.
Speaker 3: Know, yeah, yeah but it's like, THEY i mean they we need to get at least some of it, back at least some of the. Stuff this this core to. US i ain't worried about a coaster and some socks and some ship like. That i'm talking about like steel, industry, chips all that stuff that you, know if you did have to go to war by, Hey, china, y'all y'all steal slightest that.
Speaker 1: Ship.
Speaker 2: Right, no THE us steel is being sold to Nip On, Steel japanese. Company this is. BAD i, MEAN i look as bad As carnegie are fucking. Worse but it you, know when you lose your industrial, base, uh you know the big companies that were responsible for it to a foreign country who comes in and buys, it like that's that's that's an admission that you're you're out of the. Business and if you're out of the business of providing your own, steel then you're now dependent on somebody. Else or you're so bad at managing your your shit that you've gotten yourself into buying financially where they can swoop in and make an offer to buy you that's so attractive that nobody can turn it down because you've mismanaged yourself because you've because the government fucked with your regulations And Joe biden and those guys were like a wet blanket on any sort of, Business like we got to get the government out of the business, industry like they don't belong. There open it, up, yeah fucking.
Speaker 1: Go.
Speaker 3: Yeah and you know one of the things THAT i don't think people realize or. Not they're, like, well you, know we get the cheap goods from over. There what what makes you think that these companies have been giving you a. Discount you just assumed they've been giving you a, discount that's all you're. Doing have you looked at their? Figures have you looked at the numbers on? Paper? Oh you got is an, assumption that's. It oh, well if we make it over, here it's gonna cost some. MORE i was, like what makes you think they were giving you a discount? Anyway when they talk about shoes and stuff like. That, GUYS i know that some of these people that's made these videos and stuff have been to the. Outlets, man they're selling one hundred and ninety dollars pair of shoes to you for sixty. Dollars do you not think they're still making money on?
Speaker 4: Them?
Speaker 3: Oh? Yeah where you think they're going in the negative on them pair of? Shoes just asking come, on, MAN i, mean it's like bud Th ain't giving you no discount. Anyway to think they're giving you a, discount it makes you. Stupid it's, like, yeah we getting the cheap shit and we're gonna bust your ass on the back. End i've seen folks that were making video something about all Man china's releasing, that you, know the burking bags And gucci and. Stuff they make them and they send them To illy or, whatever and they just put the stamp on. Them i'm, like no, shit both you pay for a, name you're not paying for a. Quality you just pay for a name on. It let's see. It nobody's giving you a, discount you know when you really when you when you go and buy the, alley you're probably buying it at his true, bag which you're probably buying it at at that point in, Time.
Speaker 2: I'm Gonna i'm going to check out some of the night Market kowloon where you can go get the good ship mm, hmmm where you got to get buzzed into the stairs on the. External you, know that's WHAT i. Got.
Speaker 1: FAKE i think it was a Fake Louis, vuitton but it was like high fucking maybe it was a Real Louis, vatan but it was just you, know back alley ship or.
Speaker 2: Whatever so they've got the they've got one quality out at the, booth like out on the street where you're this was like.
Speaker 1: And ship and like get past some guys and like get in a secret. Elevator yeah it was wild.
Speaker 2: Ship and then you, go what is this all you? Got or do you have something. Else they, GO i don't know what are you looking? For You i'm looking for something a little bit more. Authentic and they, go, oh, yeah we know what you talk. About and then then they, hey, man we're gonna, hey go with, her like they'll take you up. There and so you go up the, back you, know up the. Alley and after doing that a bunch of, times, man it's fucking. Great it's like they opened that. Door you never know what you're gonna. GET i was kind of, Scared, yeah very. Scared you know what you're gonna. Get australians As australians in, There.
Speaker 1: Uh we were the only ones in. THERE i don't know, why but there was like four of us from the tour that the tour guide was, like if everybody wants some like really high quality, stuff we're going to go over here for a, second but don't don't tell, anybody like. Whatever and it WAS i was really, surprised well Because i've had like the fake fake and it's like thin and it's like shitty and, whatever and this was like the. REAL i was very. Surprised AND i was, like, huh SO i don't remember WHAT i paid for, it BUT i want to say back in two thousand and, nine it was like forty bucks or. Something AND i went and looked at the same exact person online and it was something like one thousand and four hundred or. SO i was, like, Damn and it looks to me to be like literally exactly the same quality and. Everything but what DO i? KNOW i think it was.
Speaker 3: Man remember last year WHEN i went To, FLORIDA i went to the was it the mall of The millennia and we were downstairs, first and it was a, natural you, know running the mill. Mall and THEN i walked upstairs AND i was, like, oh this is not the area THAT i was supposed to be. IN i, mean they had guards in front of the, doors were talking about roll, eggs The. GUCCI i was, LIKE i looked in. THERE i looked at that. BAG i was, LIKE i, SAY i told my girlfriend, said set, bag say five thousand. Dollars she said, Yeah i'm, like well we.
Speaker 1: Don't but Why Like.
Speaker 3: I'm looking at the, Bag i'm, Like i'm just trying to make sure this this thing transform and service me or what you know What i'm. SAYING i, MEAN.
Speaker 2: I, mean IS.
Speaker 3: Ai integrated in? It you? KNOW i can just walk and just asking a question and it'll, it'll it'll tell me to. Answer what does this bag do besides me just put shit in it and THEN i put it on the.
Speaker 1: Floor this is fucking what rich people. Do SO i had no idea this existed either until like this last. WEEKEND i was down In San jose AND i WAS i went to The Winchester. House if you guys don't, know it's like the weirdest house in the world or. Whatever she made. It hella confusing to confuse ghosts so that her ghosts would stop fucking with. Her so there's just stairs to nowhere and there's this weird show It it was. Cool so WHEN i was leaving, THERE i was gonna walk back to My airbnb a different, direction AND i happened to go down the. Row so if anybody Knows San, jose they'll know What i'm talking. About i'm just wearing like a workout tank top and some, shorts like some hiking. Sandals Like i'm just you, know shitty, Hair i'm sweaty and like, whatever Because i've walked for like eight miles And i'm just like, walking and all of a SUDDEN i realized, like, oh same sort of. Thing i'm, LIKE i don't belong, Here like these people are all fucking rich as, fuck just like every aspect of them is like. Perfect they're probably looking at. Me they probably actually don't even see me BECAUSE i don't belong, there but like if they do see, me they're probably, like, well how did the trash wander in? Here everything's. Opulent then the further DOWN i, go the worse it. Gets THEN i realized one hundred percent of people there Are asians Or indians and there are no white people anywhere at, All And i'm, like what is? This and THEN i get to the. Mall there's a mall there. Too this mall has valley, parking so that's the kind of mall it. Is this is the only Mall i've seen in the past twenty years that actually is full of. People so maybe your mall was like that too. EXECUTED i don't, know BUT i was just, like there's actually people, here and, yeah guards at every. Door almost like everything in the mall is. Opulent the chairs in the center have like real plants next to them and are like recliner massage shares for. FREE i was, like what is this? Place so. WEIRD i didn't belong there at. All it was wild as. FUCK i was, LIKE i have to get out of here.
Speaker 4: So QUICKLY i.
Speaker 3: Can it wouldn't. Pay went in the middle of the, week so folks were at, work but which made it even more awkward WHEN i walked upstairs because they want nobody else walking, around AND i was, like damn and like we were just going from store to store like it went Row, Legs, Prada, Gucci. BURKE i was, like is there a regular store up? HERE i want to walk in one of these regular. Stores you know What i'm. SAYING i. DON'T i ain't. Looking you, know buy No rollie, today ten k ting K. B that's a that's, uh that's a low quality one in. It ten thousand that's low quality ship.
Speaker 1: In the bathrooms or. Something you.
Speaker 3: Know, hey, man uh The jander's closet right back there in the. CORNER i, said, NO i mean we're gonna, close, man.
Speaker 1: Trying to get.
Speaker 3: Out so you THINK i can't buy nothing in. Here you're trying to SAY i can't buy nothing. HERE i could buy, something But i'm not going, to, okay BECAUSE i got, rented all, right rents Do i'm not going to spend five thousand on your bag. Today i'm gonna wait to when it comes down to the price of twenty five hundred dollars and still not buy It.
Speaker 1: China and a pack alley for sixty.
Speaker 2: Bucks that's right. Exactly you came back to be so much. STUFF i had a big list of all the STUFF i needed to, get and WHEN i was going through, customs this guy, goes what are you doing with all this? STUFF i was, LIKE i made the mistake of telling a few people THAT i was going and they felt compelled to give me their orders for what they. Wanted he's, like you know this stuff is, fake, RIGHT i certainly hope so otherwise it was the worst deal they've ever. Made you, KNOW i paid like twenty dollars for the, bags and he, goes you KNOW i could take. IT i, go, please please do. THIS i just THEN i can TELL i can tell everybody that you guys just took, it and it just it'd be so much.
Speaker 3: Easier he goes, out let you, Go BUT i was speaking of, that that's what he. Did that was a guy who made a bad at that. Scene and he was talking about the tears and how it was hurting his small. Business but he said his small business was selling pickleball. Paddles i'm, like how much of? Them how much of them? Are but how many paddles you sailing? DOG i Mean he's, like NOW i, CAN'T i. CAN'T i can't have a. Manufacturer. YEAH i mean IT'S i can't have a manufactured IN. Us it's gonna cost me too. Much it's, like, well, man you're selling pickleball. Paddles, MAN i, mean LIKE i feel like eventually that's gonna dry. UP i, mean are you are you gonna tear up a pickleball? PADDLE i, Mean i'm just trying. TO i, mean you're hitting a little whiffle, Ball like pickle ball is. Ridiculous all, right there's A.
Speaker 2: Corey there's a huge pickleball like top golf style place that was being built In vegas In henderson technically On Saint rose that was Called chicken And pickle if you and it is and it's like a big ass compound that has pickleball courts and then on the other side it has like a restaurant and like you can watch games and shit like.
Speaker 5: That, see things like that are trendy that come and. GO i would think.
Speaker 2: It's like top, golf but but for PICKLEBALL.
Speaker 5: I talk about all the, time and it's like never anybody.
Speaker 2: THERE i, know.
Speaker 3: Well you talk about top. Golf there was, actually uh BECAUSE i was In Urtle beach last week and on A broadway at The beach that actually built a restaurant that had put putt right out. Back so that was part of. It oh, Nice so SO i THINK i think that would actually because they've actually Expanded broadway at The beach like a lot over the past about two three, years and they had added more onto, it more luxurious places per. Se but, uh it was they had some folks out. THERE i was, like well that makes. Sense you, know you can go out. There that can be an, activity uh to keep people there a little. Bit you, drink, eat play put. Putt i'm, like, okay that makes it all in one.
Speaker 1: Yeah hang, out drinks AND i get questioned about.
Speaker 2: It how about those like uh video old school video game arcades that are also.
Speaker 3: BARS i think that's Rat oh, yeah Like David, busters me and my girlfriend on our last.
Speaker 2: Ones have like the nineteen eighties video games in them and serve. Beer we went to that.
Speaker 5: Town it's called one not Yeah.
Speaker 1: Ashville that was like that was hell. Cool but it was not like a, museum but you could play them all they. Were they were super. Cool they were the original love those video.
Speaker 2: Games it was.
Speaker 1: Fun, no.
Speaker 3: MAYBE i ain't got the old, ones BUT i love me Some dave And. Busters that's always the last thing that we do whenever we go down, there AND i just on the only GAME i want to play is their basketball games Because i'm trying to beat the high, score WHICH i beat the high score on the regular jump, shooting and THEN i tied the high score on the on a little mini. ONES i fucked up my last. SHOT i get seventy two on the little mini basketball at forty two on the where you're taking like actual jump. Shots SO i was, like that's ALL i was trying to. DO i probably, yeah, yeah but it messed me up though a little bit passed the show.
Speaker 2: Up.
Speaker 3: Well i'd actually had a drink, TOO i ain't have one too.
Speaker 1: Well one is usually the sweet. Spot that's when you can like do even better than. Normal you're and you're like.
Speaker 3: Superhero i've been drinking so. One i'm Almost.
Speaker 2: WHEN i played, pool IF i had two. BEERS i was a great pool. Player IF i had three, BEERS i was.
Speaker 3: Terrible, yeah one, BEER i was.
Speaker 2: TERRIBLE i can get.
Speaker 1: A superher stage where it's a, small, small.
Speaker 2: Little bit amount of alcohol for.
Speaker 4: ME i.
Speaker 1: Too a great wolflage a few weeks, ago and my nephew is in town and he loves that, place and So i'd never been. There but we went into the little video game arcade style place that they have within, it and there WAS i looked over and there was just this toddler and the basketball game. Part like she's just like someone like set her in there and like was doing something else and so she was like having a blast in. THERE i was, like that's a pretty good. DAYCARE i get. It it was really. Funny somebody else left.
Speaker 3: A dave and busters like that could cover the whole, family like, Literally like so they have a separate place where you can just, eat like you're away from, everything you don't hear, anything you just. Eat then you've got the whole big bar, area and then they've got a whole area where they've got nothing but TVs with sports on it and pool, tables and then you've got your whole. Arcade so like just family. Reunion Drop Dumpy key is off and you go sit at the. BAR i, mean that's why are.
Speaker 2: You need to go to A Great Wolf lodge when you get a chance. That, yeah it's got water slides, Enclosed, okay put put video games Like dave And Buster. Style it's a. Hotel it's a hotel connected to, it so there's restaurants, there and if you stay at the, hotel you get to use the water slides and go into The it's, like it's like, pretty it's.
Speaker 1: Genius. Pretty there's this whole adventure you can do if you buy one of their wands and you go around pointing at things and they like move and flash and it tells you a story and you're gathering gems and like saving fairies and, yeah it's pretty.
Speaker 2: AMAZING i became a matter Of we went and spent the night down there when she was like. SIX i think, maybe, yeah we had so much. Fun somebody's gonna.
Speaker 1: Like clip me SAYING i became a Master, mage and they're going to make it seem Like i'm like a agent of The.
Speaker 2: Pope agent Of that's what the agent of The pope might.
Speaker 1: SAY i forget the other TITLE i was just. GIVEN i totally forgot that that one was rad. Too, oh all, right should we wrap it?
Speaker 4: Up?
Speaker 2: Sure we talked About holocaust, denial talk about all the quite a few things in this comedy show we.
Speaker 1: Didn't, yeah this is all just for entertainment. Purposes when we talk about guillotines and cutting people's heads, off it's all just for good.
Speaker 2: Fun but we do acknowledge that it would be an awesome business.
Speaker 1: Plan it would be a great business. Plan, Yeah, charlie you want to tell them the people some Things.
Speaker 2: Activist post dot, Com Natural blaze dot, Com macroaggressions dot. Io that's about.
Speaker 1: It you just had a really cool episode With David.
Speaker 2: Ike My David Ike interview is. Out, yeah an hour and forty five minutes of of us getting into all kinds of. Stuff so, YEAH i would definitely check that one.
Speaker 1: Out sounds. Good ex cubed.
Speaker 3: H q four twenty dot com for EVERYTHING i. Do we'll be back up and running With beyond The. Cube this week had a little bit of, hiatus but we'll be back this Week, thursday nine thirty. Pm, oh WHEN i did watch a working Man corey Uh Jason stathan his newest. Movie, yeah it's A Jason stathan. Movie so you know it's. Good it gives you the, plot it gives you what the plot. Is right at the, beginning, somebody somebody fucked somebody, Over, OKAY i got to go kill.
Speaker 2: Him there it.
Speaker 1: Is i'm, like what's it? On?
Speaker 5: Man BECAUSE i was like GONNA i was gonna do like a free trial of something BECAUSE i was so. Bored it's like nothing to fucking watch AND i can't find, Shit so Maybe i'll just.
Speaker 2: What this is in theaters right?
Speaker 3: Now oh oh, Yeah, Curtently SO i went GOT i got the cheap. Tickets so two tickets for seventeen, dollars that's. Cheap.
Speaker 1: Yeah well there's some places that are Like tuesdays or certain nights you can get like two tickets for like twenty. Bucks m, hmm, yeah YEAH i.
Speaker 3: Went we went to like eleven, am so like we went to an early maybe so oh, yeah but find everything there and then we Got lindsay curates The vatical.
Speaker 2: Number that would be my dream.
Speaker 1: Job, actually if you could work that out for, me LIKE i will be an agent of The pope IF i can spend my life in The vatican. Library easy. Done let's do.
Speaker 3: This there we? Gay are we?
Speaker 1: Gay you imagine the secrets capturing that fucking. BITCH i would be there every, Day, yeah every. Stick all, Right corey.
Speaker 4: There you Got. Corey use that organ you.
Speaker 1: Guys bloody history dot substack also Where corey puts things that are cool and you should go subscribe. There and you could subscribe to my substack at roaguways dot substack dot com and also go to roaguways do work for everything ELSE i. Do check out the, podcast read the, books all the. Stuff we'll see you guys next. Week be. Good