Speaker 1: Well, ladies and gentlemen, what a week we have had, and have you had time to really digest it all from CEO is getting killed and the public responding that he should die, to what's going on in politics and the world. We're gonna take a little time today to.
Speaker 2: Delvin food all uncensored, unfiltered, un hinged. It's the Curel Cast. Listen daily on your favorite streaming service.
Speaker 1: Helloa is the Cral Cast. I am Carrel, silvery glad you are joining me on this Thursday, December twelfth, cleaning the glasses because you know that glass monster that you know, you clean them and then the glass monster comes from another universe and messes them all up. Just a reminder next week I will be here Monday through Thursday, and then the following week just Monday, and then they'll just be recorded shows. I will still be here, but they will be all right. Hello, miss Ember, She's coming in the room, you know, before I begin the show. I one of the stories this week that came out was about our health and the scientists that are giving recommendations to the FDA about the food pyramid and what it is we should be eating and in it. If you can find the story because it's so buried in it. They say we should be getting our protein from plants, from beans, peas, lentils, that sort of stuff, that we shouldn't be eating processed food, that we should be taking better care of ourselves. And it's funny because the report came out that said we're living longer, sicker than any other country. We're living almost fourteen years of our lives sick as compared to some countries which are six years, five years, eight years, and we live it sick because of healthcare advances in healthcare. You're sick, but you still live. And you have to wonder why the United States excels in people living longer but being sicker. And of course it goes right to lifestyle and what it is we eat. And I was thinking about that this morning as I was rushing to get here to the show, because my mornings are very busy, and if you heard what I did in the mornings, you would be like, well, you know, Correl, that's a lot. Not everybody has the time to do that. And I think to myself, how is it that everybody doesn't have a schedule like mine? You know, how is it that people don't prioritize themselves. For instance, when I wake up firstly in the morning, I love Ember. That's the first thing. She kisses my face madly. I pet her belly, and then she gets under the quilts, and I take my EPA and turn on the lights in the house and turn on the music, and you know, get the house ready for me. Then I get up and I immediately go to the kitchen where breakfast is already set but not done. In other words, the tea service is already on the tray. The automatic tea maker has already brewed the tea. But Amber's food is not heated up yet. My oatmeal is not ready. So then I empty the refrigerator of my cup of fruit, because the night before I put out two cups of fruit, and that varied every day. What fruits are in those two cups, but two cups of fruit. I put them in the refrigerator at night. That way I have them for the next day. My oat meal half a cup of oatmeal, one scoop of vegan protein powder, one tablespooner more of nuts, and a tablespooner more of freeze or of dried raisins crazins or dried cranberries and so then I mix the protein powder with eight ounces of oat milk or soy milk that I make from scratch and having the refrigerator and heat it up for five minutes. I put boiling water in Ember's food, which is point six ounces of mixed meat like buffalo and elk, point six ounces of mixed vegetables and point six ounces of oats, because I like to take care of her too, And I make the tea and put it in the tea setting, and then put in the cream and all of that non dairy of course, and then I serve you know, I have my tea set, I have my oatmeal, I have my cup of fruit, and then I serve me in ember breakfast. Then I clear, go brush our teeth, water, pick electric toothbrush floss, and then I brush Ember's teeth every morning. Then after that she gets a little kibble treat to get her digestion going and to give her her milk thistle and her fish oil. And I come in and do third minutes of either weights today is weights where I watch BBC or an HK World and lift weights or thirty minutes of yoga. And while doing that Ember has a kong and I put treats for her teeth in there fish skin, and she plays with that while I do yoga, and then she does her first body of the day and all of that. After that, we then go to the park where I spend about an hour doing two and a half miles, including jogging up and down the hill. Then I come home and I take a tablespoon of flat seed, a tablespoon of hemp seed, a tablespoon of chia seed, a scoop of protein powder, and a scoop of cilium husk fiber, and every other day a tablespoon of creatinin vegan and drink that every day. Then I'm ready for the show after the shower. Now when you hear that, you think wow. But see what I'm doing is is giving my body oats and fuel and nuts and cranberries and a bullet cup of fruit, some good tea, you know, so good fuel. I'm making sure Ember is cared for. And then physically, I'm doing a thirty minute workout and then a two and a half mile walk run. Now that sounds like a lot, but that that's what humans are supposed to do. Okay, that's that's supposed to be your priority. Every day. Then at eleven thirty we have lunch, which I either cook or we go out. Ember eats kibble and then I eat, you know whatever, vegan of course, and then I go on with the day in the afternoon, and then at four thirty it's dinner for Ember and I where she gets her moist food again the same mixtures in the morning, and then we eat between four thirty and five, and then we rest. She rest. I do things until six thirty, where I eat one and a half edibles, take her for another mile and a half walk, eat another edible when I return at seven seven fifteen, play ball with her, and then move into the evening at about eight o'clock, where I wind down from nine to ten and go to bed. Now that's my schedule, and that's something I do every day without fail, even if I have to go to dinner with other people or if I've got commitments. Somehow I squeeze ball playing and her. She has to stay in her routine and I have to stay in mine, because it's healthy for you to do that. And if you're not in a routine that's healthy for you, you should be. You know, if you're not drinking a drink every day that has fiber and chia seeds and flax seeds and hemp seeds, and you know, protein and creative, you should be. If you're not taking your vitamin every day, if you're not giving yourself a good breakfast, a good lunch, a good dinner with two snacks in between, you should be. Because we've seen the opposite. We've seen what happens when you don't pay attention to diet and exercise, when you don't give yourself good food, when you give yourself quick food, processed food, bad food. We see what happens. I eat oat groats. That's raw oatmeal. It's the grain I don't eat. You know, the flattened quick oats, and I certainly you know steel cutoats would be okay, but you need those. You need roughage, you need vegetables. I eat thirty plants a week, and yes, I keep track. Why don't you do you know how many plants you eat a week? Why don't you do you know what you're gonna have for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Why don't you do you make sure that you eat two cups of fruit a day? Two cups. That's how much fruit. You're supposed to eat two cups of fruit? Do you make sure that you eat two cups of fruit a day? You're supposed to eat seeds, gus seeds, hemp seeds, flat seeds, do you eat them? You're supposed to eat at least an ounce of nuts a day?
Speaker 3: Do you?
Speaker 1: Says the gay man? Do you eat an ounce of nuts a day? Most of you are saying no, No, you don't, but you're supposed to. So as statistics come out about physic longer hitner, we have to look at why. And that's what today's show in the mouth slowing it down and damage news story give detail what. Want to support the Correll cast, then like and subscribe the YouTube videos at the really Correl channel. Just go to YouTube dot com forward slash really Correl that's kr e L and subscribe to the most exciting YouTube stream available today.
Speaker 2: If you're not visiting really corell dot com daily, you're missing out. Get the podcast videos and the blug including recipes at reallycorrel dot com.
Speaker 1: So the other story this week that is still dominating the news is Luigi the very Handsome Killer. And you know we haven't really dove into what that story really means. Okay, first of all, the first thing that we can get from that story is that everyone in America hates the healthcare system. Everybody, A majority of people hate the healthcare system. Barbara Streissan in her book talks about how affordable healthcare is very important to her. She's rich. But we all hate the healthcare system and we're mad, we're angry at it, and we allowed this guy to be the ven of our anger. By the way, don't worry if you see this on my cheek I have. I had a cancer there and she burned it off. She took it off yesterday. So that's what that is. And so in that story, we've learned that a we all very much hate healthcare. And even Elizabeth Warren said that while she doesn't condone the murder of this guy, that lawmakers better start understanding the frustration the public has surrounding health care. And that's where the subject should be. That should be the topic, not Luigi, not whether he's a hero or not, and not whether the head of United Healthcare is a big, horrible felon. We should expand the conversation to be we are all sick, of our health care system. Look, my friend Hannah, who has great health care. She had to be on the phone yesterday for two hours over drugs that her doctor said she needs that they don't want to cover. She needs Wagovi for the way that she processes sugar in her body. She needs it for what it's actually designed for, and they don't want to cover it because she doesn't have diabetes, but she does have a problem processing sugar. They won't they don't want to cover it. So she spent two hours yesterday and they finally provisionally covered it, and she was so apoplectic afterwards. She was like bonkers that she had to go through this two hours on the phone, shouting at the doctor, shouting at the hell, at the insurance company. She's like, it shouldn't be this way. I'm all, I know, that's why everyone's rooting for Luigi. But if nothing happens from Luigi, then it was all just for show, you know. Streisand said in her book, when she's attacked for being too political, she often wonders why the media villifies actors, in particular successful actors, for being political, and they always have, They've always attacked the quote Hollywood elite unquote for being political when a great president once said that our sole responsibility is to be active in politics, and he meant every citizen. I believe it was Roosevelt. And so she wondered why they attack successful Hollywood actors for being political but not CEOs, And she said, they think we live in a Hollywood bubble. But do you think that Elon Musk lives in your world? Do you think that Elon Musk knows your trials and your tribulations. Do you think that the leaders of Enron and BP and all of the people that lawmakers actually listen to, do you think they are any less elite or any more in touch with the people than Hollywood actors. So why do we accept a media that vilifies people that are in one of the most powerful mediums known entertainment movies, film, music that shape the world. And yet someone like Elon is taken seriously and his views are given weight, when someone like Streisander Eastwood or whomever are dismissed as the Hollywood elite. The public villifies successful actors but not successful CEOs. Why not? And as she points out, successful CEOs have more bearing on your life than successful actors. The decisions that they make or that they get made for them direct effect the price of gas, the price of food, the land you live on, the air you breathe. You know. Yesterday I went to Taco Terrian here in Las Vegas, a restaurant I love and support, and I said, instead of getting an Agua fresca, I'm trying to cut calories. So I said, let's have a water. He said, oh, we have bottled water. And I said, no, you usually have a gallon of water right here with like lemons and stuff, and oh, we don't do that anymore. Oh well, then let me buy a glass and I'll just get water out of the bathroom. I'll just get it out of the sink. Well, I can't sell you a glass. I can sell you an agua fresca and you could dump it out. And I said, are you saying as a restaurant you no longer provide water for your patrons? And he said yes. And I said, you're the first restaurant in the world that I have ever been to that will not either sell you a cup to buy some water, to go get some water out of a you know, the think He goes, well, I could give you hot water from the from the coffee thing. I said, I don't want hot water. Why can't you give me cold water in the same cup you were going to give me hot water in? And someone posted under that, Uh, excuse me, I'm spitting some oats, little bubble you. Someone posted under that on my social media that this is the beginning of normalizing charging for all water, that restaurants will start charging you for water, even just in a cup, and pretty soon the only way you'll be able to get water is to purchase it. Water will no longer be free. And I thought about that, and I thought, she's right. This restaurant normalizing not given its patron's water is the beginning of corporations controlling our water, which they want to do. Water should be free, air, water, anything you need to be a human should be free. Air, water, a place to live if you can't afford it should be free. And food if you can't afford food, there should be grocery stores that give out free food for people who can't afford it. The basics of being a human, food, water, air, and housing are a right and should be free. But corporations say no. Corporations whose CEOs have the ear of people up in DC just like healthcare. Healthcare should be a right as a human. If another human can heal you, it should be their obligation to do so as a human. But we don't have that. And the anger that we feel that all these corporations and their leaders are running our housing, our food, our water, our air, they're handling our healthcare. We're starting to get very very angry at that. And that's what the Luigi story is really about. We are so regulated and ruled by corporate overlords that we're reaching a breaking point on one hand, but on the other hand, we edify people like Elon Musk. We are schizophrenic when it comes to that. We don't want to be ruled by them, and we don't want to be beholden to them, and we don't want them taking all of our money. But we also praise the one who are the riches. That's what the Luigi story is all about. Back River Goil heating the rich chief except On and all these originals, how up check the chat room YouTube dot com. Really, Carrell, like subscribe do it now? Now? Do it? Go YouTube dot com? Hey Correl here, and I'd like to take a moment to thank all the patrons at Patreon. Your support means the absolute world to me and the show. If you'd like to show your support for the crazy endeavors of the Correll cass, then please go to patreon dot com forward slash really Corel. That's Patreon dot com forward slash, really Corel, and please help get those numbers up by subscribing to the YouTube channel YouTube dot com forward slash really Correl. There's so much great free content there, it's like having a network on your TV, phone or tablet. All social media is really Corel, including threads and Instagram, and don't forget the website that's had it all all along, really Correl dot com. Without your support, the show simply doesn't work. So please listen on all streaming services, watch and subscribe on YouTube, and support the show through pay at Patreon dot com, forward slash really Correl. Thanks from thirty years of support for the loudest, craziest, most unhinged gay guy and his little dog. And let's keep the party going as long as we can. All right. By the way, as part of my ritual, I've added in Macha Tea because I hear it's really good for you. So after the show at ten thirty, I have a cup of Macha tea while posting the show. You know the other thing, Biden just gave clemency to fifteen hundred people, the most president's ever done, and thirty nine pardons. And I was thinking about that, and I thought, if I were president, I would open the doors to the best deal. I would anyone in jail for drug crimes or non violent crimes, any first time offenders in jail for nonviolent crimes, money crimes, drug crimes, nonviolent crimes. I would almost empty the US prisons. I really would. You know, Jubilee is happening right now. The Pope is going to do something for the gaze during Jubilee. It's a big thing. Jubilee happens every fifty years. It's Biblical, and it's right. The time is right now, there's a jubilee. Do you know what jubilee meant? It meant you forgave all the debts, that all debts were forgiven every fifty years in the Bible, all debts were wiped out, wiped out. So if you owed your neighbor one hundred dollars, you didn't know them one hundred dollars anymore. I think we ought to do that. I think we ought to have a reset, a jubilee where a all outstanding debts are wiped out. If you owe for your car, you don't know anymore. Your car is paid for. You owe your house, Nope, it's paid for. Every fifty years, wipe out all debts, all debt for corporations and for people. Every fifty years, reset the debt to zero, and do the same for prisoners. Have a jubilee for prisoners. Open the gates and let every non violent first offender out, So if they're in jail for writing bad checks, let them out. If they're in jail for drugs, that's the first thing I'd do. I would let everyone convicted of a judge drug charge out of jail. Everybody, cocaine, heroin, meth. I don't care. If you are convicted on a drug charge, selling, distributing, or using, I'd let you out of jail. I of course, would also legalize all drugs. That's why I'd never be president. I would legalize all drugs. You can't have criminals in the drug trade. If the drug trade is legal, it can't be an issue at our border. If drugs were legal and regulated, yes, fentanyl, cocaine, heroin, meth amphetamine, all of them, I'd make them all egal. You'd get them at dispensaries just like you do now. And I would make what you do on the drug illegal. In other words, if you drive on crystal meth, you're fined or go to jail if you cause whatever. I would make your actions on drugs illegal, but not the drugs themselves. So if you're an addict and you're able to just sit at home and get high all day, go ahead, go ahead. I don't care. And if you go down to the dispensary and buy a lot of heroin and go home and sit there and do it, do it. I don't care. As a president, it wouldn't be my business. And I certainly wouldn't throw you in jail for it. We throw addicts in jail. That's so stupid. Now, if you do meth drive and kill somebody, you're going to jail. So I would drank clemency for a lot more than fifteen hundred people. If you're a woman in jail for killing your spouse and there is proof that your spouse was abusive, sent you to the hospital broke your bones, you'd get out of jail if I are president. No woman should sit in jail for killing an abusive spouse. And I know that's an unpopular opinion because it's murder. It goes back to the story. You know, someone said, oh, well, violence is no answer. Violence is always the answer for humans and for animals. When a bear encounters someone coming into their den, they don't try to talk that person or animal out of their den. They attack them. Violence has been nature's answer to problems for a long long time. So this notion that violence isn't the answer, it's ridiculous. But I'm not saying that, you know, we should have unfettered violence. I'm simply saying we have turned to it as humans often. So I'm not mad at, as I said, Clinton, because Barber's talking about Clinton in the chapter that I'm in. I'm not mad at Joe Biden giving clemency to all people. I would give clemency to more. I think the prison industry just wants to make money, and so they find crimes that they can convict people of, and they are very selective about who they convict. How many rich white people are in jail for drugs. How many rich white people are in jail for assault, How many rich white people are in jail for anything? Hardly any? And that's why I would grant clemency to quite a few people. I would go through every African American in jail and have my Department of Justice look at their case, because we know that there's a disproportionate amount of black people in jail. We know that they can't all be guilty, you know, and in some cases it's just circumstance. For instance, Oh, they're in jail for selling drugs because they had no other opportunity open to them. You know, my friend Hannah had a client today to not to it, not to hurt your feelings or you know, not to whenever someone starts a sentence with I don't want to hurt your feelings, but or I don't want you to take this personally. But whenever they start a sentence with that, they're about to say something that's going to be hurtful to you. And they said to Hannah, I don't mean to hurt your feelings or I don't want to be disrespectful, but we think we should hire someone for marketing that's younger and I said, Wow, you work for a company that sends out press releases about their diversity, equity and inclusion, and the men that run the company just practiced agism. Agism is something that we fight against when it comes to DEI. DEI isn't just for blacks and gays and agents. It's also to make sure that old people are not just cast aside because of their age. And I said, isn't it funny when someone starts a sentence with I don't mean to hurt your feelings, but I don't mean this to be come out the wrong way. But I don't mean to offend you. But the next thing they're gonna do is hurt your feelings or offend you, if that's something anyway. All right, Today's Thursday, which means the next three days I won't be here, and then next week I'll be here Monday through Thursday, and then the following week, the week of Christmas uh and the first and then of course New Year's Day, and I will be recorded or a best of or a great episode of life and segments that I want you all to be reminded of or whatever. Don't forget if you want to be a patron of the show. It's Patreon dot com forward slash really Carrell. That's Patreon dot com forward slash really ka r e L. And at YouTube it's YouTube dot com forward slash really Carrell. Where there's a chat room going strong. Who we got in there today? We got Severe who does my graphics. We've got Brian James. I'm a plexion. We tested that during the pandemic, a small percentage who were deemed safe to the community were released in my state. Good good, you know good. I think during COVID most people should have been let out of jail. We had him been closed in a jail where a disease could have run rampant and killed them. You can better to release them and take their chances on their own. By the way, someone in the chat room, they're still not over them charging me or not giving me water. I'm not over that either. It really made me not want to go back to the restaurant. I thought, you're charging me fifteen dollars for a salad vegan salad, and then I got a kid's bean and cheese burrito for five dollars, so plus tats and tip, it was twenty four dollars and you can't give me a cup for water. I was. I was not happy about that. Like, ain't this just a sign of the time, child, So Taco Terrian, do better applying OUs for water. Give them some damn water. Don't tell them they can fight it.
Speaker 4: I have probed you who you want to be a long and heard your Boddy welking you on Monday, Monday month. Today I'm putting up prison fl like today, it's gonna do it. See you pay Frins on Sunday with.
Speaker 1: My Christmas lights and my dreams gonna happen. I promise gonna do it. I am.
Speaker 3: It's broadcasting from a completely different point of view.
Speaker 1: Yours.
Speaker 3: Listen daily to the corell cast on your favorite streaming service. It's broadcasting from a completely different point of view.
Speaker 1: Yours.
Speaker 2: Listen daily to
Speaker 3: The corell cast on your favorite streaming service.