Speaker 1: Your angel of course, this is your own course eat today.
Speaker 2: It's Wednesday, It's August nineteenth, twenty twenty five. And thanks for joining us on course nation dot com.
Speaker 1: Good find me.
Speaker 2: On x at Corsey Jerome the number one and substack it's Chrome COURSEYPHD dot substack dot com. Now, as you can see here, we're not in our normal setting here, not in my office with all the books behind me. We're at bear Ridge Lodge up in the Blue Ridge Mountains, and I've got a whole group here with me. You can see here's Randy Harris. Hey, Randy, we're gonna Randy owns the lodge here, and we're going to create here a health center. Kim Erickson, Kim say, hello, guys, we're gonna everybody's gonna be interviewed here. Dale Cummings morning, and Jeff's says, carab Deep, how are you doing great?
Speaker 1: How are you well?
Speaker 2: This is the whole crew we're going to be I'm going to be interviewing them here in a second, but first I want to cover a couple of points of the news. What we're going to do here in the Blue Ridge Mountains is create a health institute. Well, we're going to look at innovations and health that have data behind them to demonstrate success and healing.
Speaker 1: And so we're looking at all.
Speaker 2: New modalities that are not just big pharmacy and are not just surgery to solve problems worldwide. There are treatments going on that need to be covered, and this institute is going to be able to broadcast and demonstrate to the world what these treatments are, and we're going to be able to have them across the country. We'll be able to franchise them as if we're licensed them probably and get treatments around the country that are innovations, but innovations with data behind them. And so this will be a I'm going to create a Dromar Corsi Foundation and Health. I think working with Robert Kennedy is going to be a major aim.
Speaker 1: So what we're going to be.
Speaker 2: Doing here will be presented both through Robert Kennedy. We'll ask for a meeting and we're going to let President Trump know what our initiatives are. And I'm going to interview these uh, these great people in just a couple of minutes after I cover a couple of news stories. Now, first of all, one of the major stories this week is that Donald Trump had a tweet in which he said he's going to eliminate mail in ballots for the upcoming midterm elections. Now that's again, this is getting a lot of news coverage. You can see the Democrats are all saying, well, if we can't have mail in ballance, we don't have a strategy, and we can't cheat, we can't win.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 2: So basically, what are the Democrats going to do? And Donald Trump, this comes out of the work. We're going to show God's five stones. What we've done ons fivestones with the assistance of Peter Tickton election databases that allow for millions of illegal voters to be get records even though they don't exist, or they're illegal immigrants, or one way or another, they're put into the database and stolen elections and they get legitimate state IDs so they can be used in mail and ballot schemes. Now, Peter Ticket is based on our work, has been working with President Trump. President Trump said there's a new executive order coming, and I believe it will be ordered issued in September. I've been saying that for months. When it comes, we're going to get a whole new version of elections, which is going to be proof of citizenship, going to be voter ID. We're going to have to get rid of all the state Board of Election current systems and we're going to go to a brand new system that's honest, so we know whose voting. We know that that is the voter's vote is the one that's counted. Get rid of all the machines, and have no illegals voting. Now, if we do that, probably half the Democrats in Congress are going to be out of here. And that'll that to me, couldn't happen fast enough. The Democratic Party is now going to be a communistic party. It's also a traitorous party and aims to destroy the United States. Now we've also added Act Blue in the political corruption and this is the deepest, darkest political corruption I've seen in my lifetime. Where the Democrats open the border and we are using money from drug trade, child sex trade, organ harvesting. It's deeply dark spiritual warfare. And when the American public realizes that the Democratic Party has funded itself by exploiting children, I don't think the Democratic Party is going to have much future in the United States.
Speaker 1: And that'll be none too soon for me.
Speaker 2: Secondly, Donald Trump had yesterday an extravaganza with all the foreign leaders. I thought he did a magnificent job of coordinating it. Where Donald Trump is headed is that there'll be some form of guarantee I believe from the European nations to the extent that Ukraine is not going to be further invaded and Putin is not going to invade Western Europe. I don't think Putin has any ambitions on either one.
Speaker 1: I think Putin wanted.
Speaker 2: To do secure the Russian speaking territories of Ukraine for safety of those people, and I think he's achieved that. So Putin will probably give up some territory, secure the territory that he wants, which is the Russian speaking provinces including Crimea, and that he'll move on and the Europeans, I think, are going to go along. Nobody's going to resist Donald Trump at this point. Donald Trump is settling wars. I think he's going to become known as a peacemaker and as far as the attitudes go, you know, blessed are the peacemakers, where they are the sons of God. And Donald Trump, I think, is living that ideal maybe for the first time in human history, we have a leader of significance whose goal is peace not war. And this could be a threshold moment in human history as Donald Trump leads the way to envisioning a peaceful world that can embrace the Abraham Accords and say we're going to coexist with Israel as a Jewish state. This is a fundamental change that's going on in the world.
Speaker 1: And with this.
Speaker 2: Institute that we're going to create, we're going to change the world again by bringing to the world a new vision of health and medicine. And I'm determined that we'll get this funded and you'll be hearing much more about it in the coming weeks. Now, first let me introduce Randy Harris. Randy, how are you hey?
Speaker 3: Doing great?
Speaker 1: Thank you doctor.
Speaker 2: So, Randy, you created this lodge and I think people can see it's what bear Ridge Lodge. Yes, and you got bear Ridge Lodge dot com and people want to see it now. You built this place? What twenty years ago?
Speaker 3: Twenty years ago?
Speaker 1: Well, what was your vision here? Were?
Speaker 3: We looked for years and years and years for a home in the mountains, and we probably toured tons of properties and I always felt like the Good Lord when if we ever set foot on the right property, the Good Lord would give us a sign and dale coming. So you'll meet a little bit had the property and he was walking it with me, and as you'll see later, you can see the trees surrounded this whole thing, beautiful lake he built forty years ago, and we were walking through it. It was something like you would see in a movie or something. In those tiny little hole went through the trees right to this seven hundred foot waterfall that you could see and you couldn't see it anywhere else, but you just all of a sudden, this hole opened up, and I knew it was like, you know, a signed for the Lord that it was supposed to be on there and the uh uh so we uh decided that they this was it for sure on there. And this was all the Cherokee Indians lands back during the Trail of Tears when they came in and took all the land and everything like that. So we felt like this land was always blessed and had spirits on there the Cherokees, and we've had all kind of fun experiences with them over the years. So anyway, we uh, my wife, actually my daughter designed this house had never been built before, and uh we we built it, just about seven thousand square feet and uh so we built it and most of my kids were grown. We got uh three girls and a boy, but they were all grown, so it was just Becky and I live in here. So about eight years ago we started renting it out for short term rentals, uh corporate retreats, vacation rentolds, family reunions, and small weddings. And we've had over the years, over seven thousand people have stayed here. But it's been it's opened up so many doors of relationships with people that we ei their veterans. I was a airborne ranger in the Army back in nineteen seventy to seventy six, back in the good old days, and know that wasn't the Civil War, like.
Speaker 1: It's just right we uh we.
Speaker 3: Uh So we built a lot of But I had just eight over a dozen companies during my career, and I had two public companies, and I served on Little Bushes President Bush's National Business Advisory counsel for a year. Dad, but I never felt like what I was put here for I had achieved. And about five years ago I talked to a lady and she says, Yeah, what you were put here for is gonna happen three to five years. And you know, it's bigger than all those companies.
Speaker 1: And I asked, well, what is it?
Speaker 4: She says, UH, Well, you you've got the ability to see it yourself, but you've got to cleanse your body.
Speaker 3: And I hadn't did that.
Speaker 2: But anyway, well, this is this is going to be uh We're going to make an impact worldwide. Yes, and we're going to have people from all over the world being able to come here, spend time, share their knowledge, and we'll be creating uh in what we find is treatments that work and can be proven with some data to be innovations that merit consideration of use. We're gonna we're going to license them all over the country. We're also going to combine it with the veterans. First, we're with Joshua the c s who was head of the Veterans for Trump, and we're going to create these centers around the country where the veterans can, people leaving the military can come to have a transition back into civilian life, which will include both spiritual healing, coming back to God, being reunited with families, include physical healing. We'll be having these wellness centers that will be incubated here in the Blue Ridge Mountains. But then a positioned in every one of our as they were American Patriot Villages. By the way, Randy, you came up with that term, didn't you.
Speaker 3: Well, that was the that was what I created, created American Patriots Village, and you can go on line. I patented it, trademarked it. I know how to set them all up. Got a Facebook page and you certainly can go to that and see the vision and the vision. What I found out was when you know, I was in the militaries, doctor of course he's saying, is the military always you know, had problems with PTSD and suicide and the But what I found out that I didn't even realize back then was also the first responders had the same numbers that we did. And that was your law enforcement firefires EMPs that you would rush into a home and find you know, children, you know, killed, stings like that, and they had the same thing. So the treat the concept was, and you can see it on the screen, was that we would come in and we would offer you know, not you know, the traditional like Doc says of surgeries and medications, and you know they'll put people on ten twenty meds. That's you know, like uh, you know, and so created American Patriot Village. And so we've been I teased a lot of times, have been waiting for Moses and Mosette to show up around here.
Speaker 4: So I've got Jesse Moosette. I bet it that are going to get this thing going over there.
Speaker 1: Well, thanks Nnie.
Speaker 2: Let's uh, let's get Kim into the discussion. So it's really are Mozart Okay, So Kim, let's.
Speaker 1: Get you here.
Speaker 5: Good morning everyone.
Speaker 1: As this Kim uh Di E.
Speaker 2: R icks And and Kim has spent really about three or four decades exploring worldwide a whole range of treatments, including ancient treatments and Western treatments, and he's really become an expert in this. So Kim will be the executive director of the institute and we're just getting it set up. We're going to get going to essentially buy this land and incorporate it. Randy's going to stay and work with us to be able to be supervisor at this place. Well, I'm not asking anyone to leave where the people who are here we're meant to be here and they're sent by God to be part of this vision. So Kim, why don't you give us some background of what you've been up to and what you see here that we're going to develop.
Speaker 5: Good morning everyone. Well, I had been looking for a retreat because our bodies are truly miraculous. They are designed to regenerate themselves, renew, restore. We don't even have to think of our lungs breathing and doing all of thousands of different different things that they are meant to do or are heard to beat. And yet we see that our country is sicker than ever. It's not healthcare. So many people are starting to say this is sick care in America. And as doctor Corsi had mentioned, I travel the world, and I have studied how the body functions, truly functions, and how we can get it back on track to get to restore into the health that we were meant to have. So I'm really excited that we found this place. Truly, it is a very special place. It's a very unique place. The water here, Randy Harris hadn't mentioned, but I was very excited about the natural spring water. As we know, there's lords there's a lot of different places in our world that water takes a very special place in and that's because our bodies are mostly comprised of water. So there's a lot of things that this particular land had that when doctor Corsi came down and saw it, said, you know what, we can do this. We can make this happen, and we can really touch the lives of hundreds of millions of people with what the innovative technologies and the things that we're bringing. It's kind of like ancient wisdom and the things that we've known for over six thousand years is now starting to realize in our modern science that somehow the ancients knew how the body functions. But we're bringing that into an era where we're seeing really miracles happen. And so we're excited to bring that to the world, and we're excited that you're here listening to us. As we got up this morning during this podcast to just say hello to everyone.
Speaker 2: Well, we welcome the Cherokee back here, and this is sacred land, and I think we'll do healing here that we'll touch the world. I can see people coming here and people coming to our various centers around the countries, we create them, and I believe we will have a dynamic change in the nature of health in America. We'll be visiting with Robert Kennedy shortly to introduce these concepts. We'll be introducing it to President Trump. We know President Trump is on an agenda of making America healthy again, as is Robert Kennedy, and we fully endorse that agenda. Okay, let's introduce others here, Kim, why don't you let me scoot over there will kind of change places.
Speaker 1: And here.
Speaker 2: We have Dale Cummings. Now, Dale, you're the first one here who found this place, and you own the first land here. And why don't you give us some of your background and also know Dale, it's amazing. Dale's a scholar. Dale has over a thousand books.
Speaker 1: Maybe more.
Speaker 2: He's been studying American history, communism. I mean, he can go on for hours quoting people from America history, citing facts, and he's really done a tremendous job creating this space here in the Blue Ridge Mountains. And now we want you to stay and we want your library to be grown. We'll have a new place built for you that can have a home and a library connected. And we're going to expand your library, so they'll want to introduce yourself and say, if your words.
Speaker 6: It is a great pleasure to be here. And I want to tell you, ever since I set foot on this ground in nineteen eighty, I always felt that had a special purpose. The beauty is spectacular, and I always said that God laid the foundations, only the trimmings. We're at and that's what we're doing here. We'll continue to add the trimmings. We just moved eleven thousand books yesterday, and I'm exhausted. But it's part and parcel to what doctor Corsi has espoused here earlier. Are in a deep spiritual battle, and the only way to fight it is through.
Speaker 1: The word of God. We believe ohheartedly in.
Speaker 6: This, and so the vision that I share with these folks that surround me today is vastly important. To be able to heal the body physically, and as doctor Corsi says and doctor Kim, the data is there. We've got to do something other than just go to our doctors and rely upon more meds and more surgeries. The body was meant to heal itself, but I go a little deeper than that, and I would like to be able to share through the Word of God the spiritual principles that I believe is going to lay the groundwork that will destroy what I call the Democratic Party today for the last fifteen years at least the Communist Party USA. So we're all working together on a two front battle, the physical and the spiritual, and whatever I can do to participate in that, I would be humbled. And I'm here to be of service to God and my country and to my friends. Thank you for the opportunity.
Speaker 1: Well Dale.
Speaker 2: Were just delighted to have you here, and we acknowledged that you were the first to really find this land and develop it as you have. It's got two beautiful lakes on it which are magnificent, and it and the beauty of the trees and the mountains. This is truly a spiritual place. I can see why the Cherokee treasured it is hallowed ground, and we're going to do the same. It's going to be a center for which we can change the world's view of health and healing. And so we're honored to have you be the first one to have found this and to welcome us into your home.
Speaker 6: Thank you.
Speaker 1: Let's uh, let's change places again.
Speaker 2: I want to get over here by Jeff, so we can introduce Jeff.
Speaker 1: There we go. Okay, let's move to the This is.
Speaker 2: Kind of our vow Tex production. But Jeff be able to take care of that pretty soon. I was with Jeff maybe how many years ago was it we did our first podcast together, Jeff and your name Jeff Jeffrey Sisk.
Speaker 1: And that's s I s K.
Speaker 2: Yeah, okay, so we did, and you were down on Florida at that time, right, that's correct. Well, Jeff is a really a class producer of videos and music. You're actually pretty and so I want to say a few words about your background, Jeff, and what your role here is going to be the run are We'll have an Internet national broadcasting center, your world class capabilities to do podcasts, to do videos, films. We'll have people from around the world coming here to share their knowledge and their experience.
Speaker 1: There's going to be an institute that I think will be.
Speaker 2: Very, very profound in terms of its impact and spirituality, dedicated to God and to the principles that God has laid out for us, which is healed myself.
Speaker 1: And so therefore, why don't you give us some of your background?
Speaker 7: Well, I've had just a really fun life of being involved in big projects.
Speaker 1: We go back to the eighties. I was a stage.
Speaker 7: Manager for the Atlanta Rhythm Section, if you remember them. Had a life of music playing, singing, soundwriting, and then I went on a thirty to forty year journey with a guy named Tom Marslo that produced the Purple Rain tour for Prince you know tours for Justin Bieber, Luther Vanros and for thirty five years or so, I did all of Tom's recording, studio engineering, video editing, all those things, and we did projects for AT and T and we helped them build a loose in technologies name in the early nineties, things like this, big conventions, big concerts, you know where.
Speaker 1: I've built special effects.
Speaker 7: For video for you know, crazy things that you see on stage. And then into the podcasting like that, of course, he said, ten years ago before there was podcasting. I did twelve hundred hours of video broadcasting and he was one of the guests. So much show and so Dale I've known for fifty years. Over fifty years. We grew up going to church together in Atlanta, not too far away.
Speaker 1: Well, infact, your father's had an association right.
Speaker 7: That's right. Dale and my father and Jim rowin the Astronaut went up Mount ara At in the middle of the eighties. But my dad and.
Speaker 2: Looking for and that's how you you you guys first connected.
Speaker 7: That's that's it. And you know Dale, you know, I was up here staying with Dale. And I think there's some divine intervention here because all of a sudden, Randy Harris here tells me that, you know, he's got somebody up here there. I might know because he knows I know a lot of people, you know, And uh, he brings your name up. And the chance of you parachuting in here right. Actually Dlle's property is zero, okay. Uh So as part of this sensit.
Speaker 1: I think we have Kim. Kim is the one who found this. Okay.
Speaker 2: So Kim calls me up and says, well, you guys, you got to come out of the Blue Ridge Mountain to take a look at this place. Yeah, I say, you know, what would you lose your mind? Well?
Speaker 1: What do I go to the Blue Ridge Mountains for?
Speaker 2: So I did it, yeah, and uh it took me two or three days and I said, okay, I got it.
Speaker 1: Now I know why I'm here. That's it.
Speaker 7: Yeah, and uh, you know I have Cherokee heritage, unlike Elizabeth Warren.
Speaker 1: I really have Cherokee. But in other words, you're not Pocahontas.
Speaker 5: That's it.
Speaker 7: But I grew up and retorted, and you know, this is close to where I'm where I was raised, in the Rossell area. And what my role in this is going to be is God gave me a vision over the last few years to build a world class streaming network, you know, maybe similar to what Glenn Back has with The Blaze, but world class studios. We're going to put all that here on this property. I think it's going to turn out to be what about seventy five eighty acres sted and done, and we'll put those facilities here and we'll and it will be the production quality of a Fox News or The Blaze or you know, any of those networks. I'm really excited about this. And the interesting thing about it is you talk about Dale being a scholar. God kind of downloaded to me that I needed to get him on the air. So I called him out of the Blood and I said, you know, I'm going to go on the air myself again. The sing called the Zoo podcast. I think you need to come home with me and get comfortable, because you know, I'd like to see you get to your own show, you know, and do your own thing. Which Delle cares about people's souls and or constitution, same things I care about. It asn't matter of fact, this group is in total alignment. So that's the vision. That's what we're going to build. That'll be my little piece of building here, you know, for us to do world class broadcasting and do documentaries and movies and all those things.
Speaker 1: So I'm excited to be here. I just I think there's a divine intervention.
Speaker 2: Well, I think everybody here has a role to play, and it's chosen by God to be here. I don't think it's accidental or coincidental. I will develop the property with buildings that are completely compatible with the environment. I've always liked Frank lloyd Writ's idea that buildings need to reflect the environment, not intrude on it. So that'll be very respectful. I'm sure with Rendy and with Dale's long term association.
Speaker 1: Here, we'll be able to work with the local.
Speaker 2: Powers that be to get the permits we need and to be able to establish this in a facility that the community will be proud to have here, and I think it will be not only you're producing podcasts and having essentially creating a new network, which you will do. We'll also be able to interview knowledge, Kim. I think is going to be as executive direct We're able to interview many, many, many patience doctors here worldwide. I think we can bring international knowledge and share internationally, you know, the spirit of healing, which we'll touch all peoples in all places of the world. We're all human beings, we're all born under God and God's image and likeness, and we need now to be healthy the long productive. We've got a major role to play here and the future is going to be extremely right now, I want to Kim, you want to say a few more words.
Speaker 5: Well, thank you, doctor Carcy. You've heard from everyone here, and I'm just really excited because we all have our gifts and we're all bringing them here to this very special place. And I just wanted to say that our bodies, when you see how they're designed to function properly. The only thing that we've been seeing is that there's been things that have intercepted the systems in our body, and I feel it was a great honor and privilege to be with and study with some of the people that I had that opportunity with over the decades, and to meet this Our bodies are miraculous, and I am just really thrilled that doctor Corsi has caught on to this and that everyone here, like you said, Doctor Corsi, we have been divinely chosen to do something that really going to make a difference in our world. And the time is now, so thank you, thank you. I wanted to thank everyone as well for this morning and for doctor Corsi putting this together.
Speaker 2: Well, it takes it takes all of us to do this, and I think as we do this, and I want Randy and Dale come on in here, Randy and Dale for a minute. Okay, Well you can see here what the lodge looks like, and you can see how beautiful this area is. Here we are Randy walking over to feed the animals. We've got animals here, livestock, well, chickens, a few goats, we've got eggs, grab it occasional bear. And so I think you get a good view of here what it's like, and another view of the outside deck.
Speaker 1: It's a beautiful place.
Speaker 2: Randy did it, and Randy did as I said, his family designed it. He built this about twenty years ago and it's a magnificent place. And we invite you all to be coming to see us pretty soon.
Speaker 1: There we go.
Speaker 2: We've got one of the goats, Penelophe right. So in wrapping up, this is doctor Jerome Corsi. We're broadcasting here from the bear Ridge Lodge of the Ridge Mountains, right by the start of the Appalachian Trail northern Georgia.
Speaker 1: So thank you for joining us.
Speaker 2: And the end, God always wins, and God's going to win here in the bear Ridge Lodge and the Blue Ridge Mountains. Thank you for joining us on corsanation dot com. Everyone, in the spirit of Second Chronicle seven fourteen, let's get on our knees and repent. Ask God to forgive us for letting the country get to the moral place and has gotten. But with our prayers, God will hear our prayers and heal our land. Doctor Jeromar Corsi thinks you're joining us. We'll be back tomorrow. God blessed
Speaker 1: Sentiments Interments inte