Speaker 1: Eden Blair my guest for the evening. If you want to call or text her, you know exactly where you can find her at. Eden Blair links to all of our social media in the episode description below. Please make sure you support the creators that come on this show, otherwise they don't come on anymore.
Speaker 2: It's quite simple.
Speaker 1: If I tell them, hey, people will go to your stuff and then no one fucking shows up. Zoop doesn't work. Ladies and gentlemen, my guest tonight, Eden Blair. Eden, thank you so much for coming on with me.
Speaker 3: Of course, I'm very happy to be here.
Speaker 1: You are the first guest I have talked to that is currently in a bus.
Speaker 2: Yes, I would.
Speaker 1: I would like to get into that in a little bit because I think we we we are along the same mindset in some aspects perhaps. Okay, let me ask you first question right off the bat, what do you consider, with all that you do in life for revenue, what do you consider your job title to be?
Speaker 3: I'm an adult performer and creator.
Speaker 1: Okay, all right, very fair, very fair, I like that one. Can you talk me through how you initially got into the adult entertainment industry. Let's clear out the history first. And then we'll get into the now in the future.
Speaker 3: Okay, Well, a little bit about my like overall background, I've always been a little bit saucier and more open with the way I address than a lot of people my you know, my when I was in school and everything, I moved out at nineteen, started working, and at some point before I turned twenty one, I was a doorga letta strip club. And then when I was I don't know, twenty twenty two, I think, is I started dancing, and then it's like in between there, I camned and did a few things. I've modeled outright, like since I was eighteen under my name, and did a lot with that, did a lot of car magazines and car shows and things. And then I always wondered about doing movies, and I had just broken up with somebody, and then I also had to leave school. I was going to be a autobody tech, so I wanted to restore a classic cars. I was top of my class, and then we started working with polishing compound and it turned out I'm severely allergic to one of the chemicals in it, and I had to drop out of school when I was six months from finishing so it kind of sucked. But I saw this documentary and I actually got to the director, and I'm trying to remember the name of it off the top of my head right now, and I can't.
Speaker 2: Also remember where you saw it.
Speaker 3: Maybe I believe it was a documentary that was on HBO at the time. This is in twenty fourteen, so but yeah, it was something. And then it was a h R rated look in an X rated industry or something like that, and I got to meet the director, I believe Gavin Something or Michael Something. But I saw that and basically what that showed versus every other documentary that I've ever seen was a positive look at the industry and not just like attacking attacking. I got to see fans, I got to see entourages, I got to, you know, see more performers and kind of behind the scenes of what the AVN show was, and that's where they filmed that at and I was just like, I can do that. And so in another documentary I had seen, someone had mentioned like Latata and so that is a Los Angeles group of talle agencies that are all licensed for adult industry. So I looked that up. Had my first full spread egal nuts taken by local photographer that I knew I was in North Carolina at the time, sent them to all ten of the agencies and got a call. And then the next week I had all my stuff loaded up and I drove myself alone for four days across the United States to LA and three days after I got there, I did my first scene and the rest is history.
Speaker 1: There is so many questions for me to ask with that. Let's go back to the strip club. The initial thing you did, you said to it was was it a.
Speaker 2: Door girl bar? Okay, okay, yep?
Speaker 1: Was it inevitable you were gonna get on that stage or did you know I was gonna say, did you see some girl hit one night and you're like, oh fuck?
Speaker 2: Or was it like man, I gotta pay this bill? Maybe? Like what was what was the transition then from that to I?
Speaker 3: I honestly it was just comfortable with it. I guess. I like there was just a moment, like there was times when I was like no, no, no, no, no, that'll never you know, and then I just realized, like, I'm comfortable with it, so I'm gonna do it, like I believe, like for me, there was something with like my upbringing maybe holding me back a little bit, and like I always knew me down inside though that this just fit me, like the sex industry world fit me, and I was able to you know, work for myself, my own money, control my time, and have a lot more freedom. And so I think that that was part of that draw. But also like I've always been comfortable with my body, and so you know, I think it became inevitable.
Speaker 2: At one point. Sure, sure, so okay, all right.
Speaker 1: I always wonder that if it's if it's a thing where you were taking the job at the front and you go, oh, man, I really I don't think I could ever do that, and then a girl walks off tells you that, I mean ten thousand dollars to night, and you go, well, now I have to figure out a way to do that.
Speaker 3: Well, keep in mind, this is the way back in two thousand and eight, two thousand and nine, so that was when I first started, And I mean a thousand dollars was like crazy money per night, you know, and like but you know, like people love like show big money and big things and like and that's like possible in certain areas in the world, you know, but for all places, like especially the kind of clubs I personally like to frequent. Because I'm a curveyer girl, I would get declined from a lot of like the big shiny gentlemen's clubs. Even when I lived in California and I was looking for a club the dance in between shoots, I still couldn't get into certain clubs just because of my my body type and where my tattoos are placed. It's it's really weird. So a lot of the clubs I worked out were like these little divy little rock bars and stuff, and you know, and and like band Aids is a really famous club that I danced in Scottsdale, Arizona, and I wanted, you know, wanted to work at Pantera down the road, and Nope, wasn't skinny enough. They're they They're like, go hit the gym for like thirty days straight and then come back and audition again. Is what they told me.
Speaker 1: Whoa was that guy totally ripped in great shape and everything.
Speaker 2: Did he look like me?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Right? You know, like it always do.
Speaker 1: Is.
Speaker 3: I wish more women owned clubs because I feel like they would probably make a lot more money and the girls would be a lot happier, but we can get into you know, extremely predatory club practices or maybe next time of them on we'll talk about let me.
Speaker 1: Ask you, how was your club experience actually working there? I'll say this and we'll get into it, because maybe this isn't the best.
Speaker 3: Uh depends on the club, honestly.
Speaker 2: Okay, all right.
Speaker 3: I've been at really nice clubs that treated everyone like shit, and I've been at really shitty clubs that treated lake family.
Speaker 2: So okay, all right.
Speaker 1: See, I was going to ask about the women only because on Twitter today's a different case, and we'll maybe talk about that. We won't mention names or anything. I'll bring something up to you and just get your opinion on it. But normally, when I see porn star Twitter, I think, oh my god, these girls are going to go at each other's throats, They're going to be get you know, we got to get this, we got to get the bag.
Speaker 2: Whatever you would say if you.
Speaker 1: Were a younger, you know, person not mels are like that dance see, And that's the thing, those the pointsters online are so supportive and like together, yeah yeah, yeah, And but I've heard horror stories about dancers.
Speaker 3: There's always going to be me and girls, there's always going to be bad actors. Like it doesn't matter what industry you're in, where you work, you know. Like I think that's something important to say with what's also happening right now, like in the world. And uh, like it's the shame that everyone tries to put on everyone, and I think that really like does eat up a lot of people too, because like we get hatred like no one else. Like it's it's crazy, but everyone forgets. We all sell our bodies. Some of us just choose to charge up front, so you know, So it's it's incredible, like I you know, I I've seen some really really really catty people, and I've seen some of the most incredible, intelligent, hard working, caring people I've ever met in my entire life. And and that says a lot because I've lived a lot of places, you know, and so the industry, for the most part, is just a collection of really really good people who are just a little bit different, you know, than they find you.
Speaker 1: All right, let me test my memory. When you were saying you wanted to work in autobody repair, my first thought was she would be the hottest person that's ever worked in autobody repair, right, But then I thought about, you know, what you could have definitely done if you got into that.
Speaker 2: I could see you as like.
Speaker 1: The woman on one of those teams on like a TLC show or a History Channel show where they're like fixing up an old car and they're like, let's check with Eden what she thinks about the bodywork on this.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that was also something that I always thought would be really cool. Yeah, but I, like I said, when I modeled, my entrance into that at eighteen, was some non nude men's magazine stuff and car magazines and car shows. And I've always been like, I've always loved car shows anyway, but I started getting like offers to come and work the shows as a model at the shows and do all that stuff. And so I really got to see and appreciate like a lot of really beautiful cars with really extraordinary work done to them. And I wanted to be able to do that, Like that was what I wanted to do, you know. So, and I had two shops that wanted to hire me straight out straight out of school already, like before I even finished.
Speaker 1: But you know, if I come in your shop and breathe the fumes, I'll die. So I actually can't accept this job.
Speaker 2: Thank you.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I got I was getting like hives everywhere. It was horrible.
Speaker 2: You pointed out your tattoos.
Speaker 1: Now my wife has about fourteen and she just got some cash, so she's gonna add about ten more. I personally love your tattoo. What would you call that above your waist on your.
Speaker 3: Stomach a waist tattoo?
Speaker 1: Okay, let me ask do you look okay? You said it may have not cost you opportunities or did it cost you opportunities early on?
Speaker 2: Is that fair to say?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 3: No, absolutely cost it constantly up to the day I moved out of Cali. So it's some companies just prefer no tattoos. Some companies, we'll let it slide. I almost didn't work for Hustler. There was like a showdown in the Hustler office.
Speaker 2: Hustler really Larry Flint's Hustler.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Like so when I did my first first scene for Hustler, there were two men that worked in the office. One of them saw me at my second ex BIS Awards red carpet where I did not come to play. Okay, I wore like at my hair, like I had stopped dyeing my hair black, so it was red. I had a blue dress that was just solid sequence that went all the way to the floor, and I looked like a fucking mermaid. And I had big old stripper hills on with it because it was so long I could I had to, so I was super tall. And so he noticed me like all the way across the room at the red carpet area and came over, said hi to me, told him who my agent was, and then like a week later went in for a go see with some other girls. And then three days after that I got the call that I got booking. And then the guy that I had run into was one of their marketing directors or whatever, but he was the guy that booked all the girls, him and two others, and he told me that they got like into it over my tattoos because they didn't want they didn't like, like two of them really really didn't like them. And he was like, give this girl a shot. This is like my first year in right, So this is yeah, I'd been in for one year, second second expiz because my first X biz was like the week I got to LA, so it was I have picked sure that I look horrible. But but yeah, so they got into it. He really really like advocated for me because he thought I would sell well, and so they decided to give me a shot and then had multiple scenes with them after that. So and been in a couple of other magazines and stuff. So it's been it's been great. Never been a cover, but you know, had full spread going on in there, so it works out.
Speaker 2: So do you do you regret them now or no? That no, no, no.
Speaker 3: All of my tattoos have a philosophical meaning to me, and I got them at certain points in my life to represent that point in my life. So I would never regret a tattoo. And besides, like a regrets just a lesson that you don't learn something from, gotcha, you know, So like I don't have regrets. I have lessons that I learned from and they can only turn into a regret if you duplicate that, right.
Speaker 1: So I interviewed Stephanie Love, who's very tech, very tattooed performer, and at the end, I asked, what's a thing of advice she would give to a younger woman looking to get into this industry, you know, in her twenties or whatever, and she's trying to find something to do and she screamed. Now, Stephanie screams at everything. So I love her for that, Like, don't get me wrong, but she screamed at me, no, don't get tattoos, don't ever get tattooed. And now she's getting removed. It seems like, well, look, everyone's personal preference. I totally get that. I just don't understand why in twenty twenty five they come down so hard on like tattoos. I thought people like tattoos. I thought people love tattoos or is it ebbing and flowing?
Speaker 3: So that's like there's another like sub factor that I've noticed with the industry when it comes to tattooed models. It we'll get to that, but but yeah, predominantly you'll get like a couple of heavily tattooed performers that are doing like a wide variety of scenes. But those girls are extremely rare, right, Like Christy Mack is a prime example of one of those, right.
Speaker 2: Or Bonnie Rotten.
Speaker 3: Bonnie Rotten is another example, right, So, but there aren't many that get pushed out past like just doing taboo tattooed only like Kink and like those kinds of things, right, So that's it's hard life say say things with that. But like, but they tend to do like they're working for like Burning Angel for example, right, Like they're in a very specific niche, right, And even those performers, Like if I was a heavily tattooed performer and I had the restrictions on my scenes that I have, I probably wouldn't get any work or very very very rarely would get work. I already didn't get a lot of work that I could have gotten because I have restrictions for my like my scenes obviously, right, So like I don't do anal for instance, right, So like a bunch of scenes, especially for me being a very wide hipped, very curby girl, Like my agents were constantly trying to like get me to do it, and I tried one, didn't didn't go.
Speaker 2: Well.
Speaker 3: I was like, Okay, that's it. I'm not not gonna put my body through that, Like that's it's not for me, right, So you know. So, but it's like, but when you look at tattooed models, like a lot of times they're doing like really really rough scenes and it almost like a lot of times they get pigeonholed into that, and then you do get tattoo miles that like break out like Cleo Valentine is a really good example. That's done a lot of like Wicked movies and Adam and even stuff right, and they get a chance to do like the romance scenes and stuff. But it's very rare for them to like get that get those opportunities without being like a really really big name at some point.
Speaker 1: So what is your opinion on why that is? Is it like an old Guard is still.
Speaker 3: Runnings, it's just sales like right now, like the industry has transitioned into from what I've been hearing where they are evaluating porn hub subscribers, they're evaluating all your social media subscribers, and they won't Some companies won't hire someone if they don't have over a certain amount, right, which is unfortunate because if that would have been the case, because Twitter was around when I joined in twenty fourteen, Instagram was around, like all of those things. If that would have been the case when I first got in the industry, I didn't have a Twitter account like at all. I didn't have a porn aub account like I of course not like why would I write if that was the case. Now there's possibility that there were, there are a lot of opportunities I would have never gotten, right, And so I really don't think that's right, And I don't like especially with us getting consistently banned and shadow band and our accounts getting taken down and like all, I feel like it's not something you can really show value with, like as much as you know they maybe think they can, right, which is how a lot of like OnlyFans casting is done is they're like, oh, what is your subscriber account? Like all that, But there are professional companies that do the same thing. But when I was in it was traditional gossies going to the head of the casting getting naked, letting them take a few pictures and seeing if you get a call like that's.
Speaker 1: Right, right, yeah, Like yeah, that's crazy. I mean part of me understands it, right, Like they're.
Speaker 3: Not not in what the world works. Now I get it, but it's still because I'm like, I feel like there's probably someone who's just starting out who doesn't have that, who maybe doesn't get those opportunities. But at the end of the day, also any new performer who's brands spank and new that gets pushed out by the agents, and so they'll get a whole bunch of book and then if they're you know, good for the company, or they're at you know, an adequate performer, and it doesn't shock them or like make them want to leave, they'll get more bookies and they'll be able to stay in the industry. I think that's part of it too, is like it's to have like an extended career. It is difficult.
Speaker 1: I do a New Girl interview show too, and I get people on who I always try and look for people who are going to make this a career, right. I don't necessarily want to have an interview with you here if you're going to ask me to pull it six months from now. Not that I won't, I just don't. I just don't want to have to go back and forth.
Speaker 2: I'll put it.
Speaker 3: Out months, you know, so it's under a year.
Speaker 1: Sure, But to me it seems like, yeah, I when I talk to them, a lot of them get started in camming and they hit you with that new title on the cam sites, right, and I see the girls with five thousand, six thousand, seven thousand people sometimes and then I always ask them, I go, did it eventually fall off? Like as you were still camming more? And they're like, yeah, So it sounds like it's almost that thing where you get that bump at the beginning. Oh I've never seen Eden Blair before. Ooh, let's have her on. Oh God, let's put her in four or five six scenes. And if she pops and the social media follows along with it and people want to see her and there's good comments and everything else, that's great. And if not, we'll back out to the wilderness. She'll find something to do. That's a really kind of scary way of doing like I have. I'm coming at this, by the way, Sorry, if I throw my hands at the screen a lot, that's what I do. If I'm not even Italian. But I still talk with my hands all the time.
Speaker 2: So there's that. Uh.
Speaker 1: It seems like I would come into this if I had no knowledge of the industry, right, I would think, here's my job. I'm a hot girl. I'm gonna show up on set, I'm gonna have sex for a little while. I'm gonna collect my giant paycheck at the end and go home and not have to do anything else. Right, did you realize or I guess if you started that.
Speaker 3: Work was gonna entail you did. But like, yeah, but that is the dream that's sold, right, And it's like number one generally unless you're like the performer of the year, Like you're getting average rate, right, Like that's for a boy girl eight hundred to one thousand dollars. Wow, yeah, so that's so that's the thing, right, And as a performer, like let's just say, like you're someone like me, like I'm an average height, average build, few tattoos, still pretty don't have my tits done, you know. And I was twenty four when I got in, right, Like you look at that and it's like you have to have something else, sure, you know, like it's for me. It was that battle because it's like, oh, you know, they really they really love like little tiny girls and they like or they like curber women to have like bigger, bigger, bigger, fuller, fuller, like big fake you know that kind of thing, or you're a BBW. I felt like too far in the middle, sure, right, So it was really it was really difficult to place me. It was difficult to do all those things. But my professionalism, the level at which I perform. All of those things all tie into that as well. Right, So, like I'm showing up definitely on time. Oh you want to call me because someone else canceled. Great, I'll be there in full hair and makeup in an hour.
Speaker 4: Right.
Speaker 3: So it's those little things that build up to having relatively consistent bookings. And by that I mean maybe I'll get three to six in a month, right, Okay, at the height of my career, I was getting between five and eight month, right. And those scenes could be a boy girl that pays a thousand dollars, We'll say, right, probably it's a girl girl. Okay, that's the seven hundred bucks solo five hundred bucks hand dobbed three hundred dollars, right, it could it may not be enough, right, So, like you do anything you can do that. I learned how to be a PA. I was a makeup artist like I you know, I was an extra, like, did a lot of things. I'm sorry, my dog is drinking water, you know what.
Speaker 1: I'm sure it'll cut out. Don't sweat it. I've had so many pets on this show. It's great.
Speaker 3: You want to see.
Speaker 2: Let's see Oh name Sonny Sunshine. That's cute.
Speaker 3: I have eleven, and she may not be with us this time next year. We'll see.
Speaker 2: Oh I'm sorry to do that. I have a cat named David, so that's my thing. One eyed cat named Rollo. But he's I get.
Speaker 1: I totally get that. That that that is a great breakdown. So today, let's say you know you're pushing your your reaching.
Speaker 3: Out the paper athletes. It's hard, like it's you know, because like people imagine like what they see as a finished piece to be You're good.
Speaker 2: You're good. It's not bad. I swear to you, it's not bad. If it's bad for you, you can it's gonna pick it up. Whatever you need to do.
Speaker 3: What you go lay down? What was I saying?
Speaker 1: I don't know something about we were talking about the scenes. How many scenes you're going to get the average?
Speaker 3: Oh if people people see like they'll see like, oh, okay, well this is like a five minute gonzo or ten minute gones or fifteen minute gonzo or something, or a thirty minute gonzo and they assume that thirty minute scene takes thirty minutes. Now, yeah, you are incredibly lucky if you get in and out and under two hours. Like we're working all days sometimes and so like you do have to put yourself out there, and like you'd have to be an athlete, you need to know exactly what your boundaries are and you need to know you know that you can in fact put your foot down with an agent, You can put your foot down with the director if you need to, like you know, like you can reprimmand a scene partner if you need to. And hopefully because you have the right conversation before you do the scene, you don't have to do any of that, but you know it can happen. But it's like you have to be ready to go that extra mile, Like you have to sit in traffic for two hours to get a set. You have to get up at four am to get to an eight am call for a twelve hour long set. You don't know, you know. So it's I think that's where the make or break happens. I think if you can be a professional, like real professional, even if you're doing content trades, that will be that difference of creating a career that last and fizzing out really quickly.
Speaker 1: The I think so many, especially even some of the newer girls I interviewed, no one that's been out so don't be like, oh I think this one did da if you're listening to this. But so many newer people coming into this don't understand it. Professionalism is like the biggest thing person you could have, the hottest nineteen twenty whatever year old girl you want to say, she doesn't show up to set, you don't shoot something. You know, like I had a comedy show before this and we were able to book by.
Speaker 3: A boundary, right right, And that's you know, it's that kind of thing. But so like I've met career I've met new OnlyFans creators at expos who are asking to do scenes like oh, what's your right for this or like that? And I'm like, well, who you were? And like they don't they're not even aware of what the current testing protocol is. They're not aware of the need for certain levels of paperwork or certain conversations or getting a recorded conversation or getting you know, things like that. And I think that that's something that's important to voice. And like FSC does a really good job, and you know, Alex Cole is a really great person for that as well, who's really open about like speak up for yourself. But yeah, I mean, like if you're not a professional, like, you're not going to go anywhere in this industry.
Speaker 2: So let me ask you about that.
Speaker 1: I don't want to use any names only because you know, I'm not convicting anyone personally, like I have no experience with the p On Twitter today, it's blowing up. I'm seeing a lot of people going after a male performer saying he did inappropriate things and this and that. Totally get that, everyone should be able to voice it. But I'm also seeing other female performers who are saying, you know, I worked with him, he was fine with me. I understand your experience, but mine was okay. So I'm not necessarily gonna attack this guy, tear this guy down. I don't know where I sit on that. As a man, I probably shouldn't actually sit anywhere. Sit back, shut up, listen, let people talk. How do you feel about the cancelations, the this and that in this industry.
Speaker 3: As someone that has had an extremely bad set day, sure where it should have been bad enough that that performer was never at the very he's hired by that company again, and then seeing him back on set three weeks later after I got an apology from the owner of the company, like all, you know, all of these things. It's it's a hard thing, you know, because like everyone's human. But at the end of the day, you know, you listen to victims very often, you know, these people that are speaking up, like especially industry, we if we're being generally, like we got receipts of some kind generally. So it's it's just a matter of like being there to listen and to you know, be understanding and like and but the thing is, too, is like it goes farther than that sometimes because you know, like it's not just he said, she said, kind of situations like they can be like really really really really dangerous, you know. So it's just because oh I met you know, like, uh, there's a girl I know who dated a guy for years. He was extremely abusive to her. I met him, I almost did a scene with him. I thought he was a really really nice guy, you know, but seeing what he did her, you know, and especially like some of the things he'd like I heard you know from that too. It's like that was something that he did like on a personal thing, like in their home behind closed doors, right, And I'm like, but that guy I don't think should be working in this end where you have people who are being extremely vulnerable with you, you know. Like so it's you know, because like the scenes that we shoot, some of the things that we do can easily easily easily be extremely dangerous to do. For sure, I dislocated a hip and tore ah Abram at a set just because we slid off the couch at the wrong angle. So and I was out for eight months. So it's you know, like so for me, like if someone is not safe emostally stable, maybe they shouldn't be in front of a camera with the scene partner just in case, you know. So that's that's something. But like guys that are doing things on sets that have like obvious yes they absolutely did do it, they should be blacklisted, and very often a lot of times they just go reinvent themselves and come back until they get caught again. So it's a early hard cycle that we see. But like I think people like to take the porn industry about that particularly because like, oh, yeah, see it's all these all these you know, violent men and you know, drug addicts and like all this thing, and I'm like, but it's not though, because if every single thing that happened in a break room or an office or a school or like a park or a shop or anything got as much traction and visibility as it gets. When someone in our industry shares a story, you would realize it's so common. It's so common, and all we can do is try to protect each other.
Speaker 2: So that's I get that.
Speaker 1: That makes total sense to me, And I think that's like the best breakdown. I got caught up because halfway through you gave me a new question. Shouldn't ask every girl what's your worst porn injury? I apologize that you went through that with your laborum and then put you out, but that is a great question I will be asking from now on.
Speaker 2: I I totally am.
Speaker 3: I haven't had happened yet. Hopefully they never do. That's all I can say, because that was horrible.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I can't imagine and in that situation, like were you just in total pain or were you just like what the fuck?
Speaker 3: I disassociate into just feeling like what's happening in a scene when I'm in a scene, Like the only wayness is like if you see like an actor in like a really really emotional scene in a movie like and they're there, they are that person in that moment. That's that's how I am in a scene. And the problem is for me is I will push myself to complete something with that dissociation. I don't feel it for a minute. It's adrenaline and it's you know, sex and everything else, right, So it's crazy. But yeah, we slid down. His leg was underneath this this leg like near my hip hinge, and we were in missionary and we slid off the couch because it was like one hundred something in the house and there was like eight of us in the scene, and so it was it was crazy. It was an already scene. And we slid off the couch and his hand was on my knee caup, so all the weight went down towards the floor, and since his leg was under my hip, it just you know, and I put my right back in because I'm hyper mobile, luckily, but my laborom did tear it over extended, so my label tour. I managed to finish the scene, had to be helped to my vehicle. But uh, but you never know it watching the scene. So that's professionalism there you go profession like when and praise for doing the mummy with the broken back. You know, it's the whole thing.
Speaker 2: You said earlier.
Speaker 1: There are a couple of things that are that you exclude in general, like you won't shoot this type of Is that what it would that? What would that be called that? Your limitation list?
Speaker 2: Your no list?
Speaker 3: I thought, no, yeah, like my boundaries, Like a no list is usually the term for like performers, we won't work with that. We can give our agents so we won't get booked with those people, like for example, the guy I had a bad experience with, right, so so that way I never had to work with him again. Like, no matter what the scene is, if there's a no list and it's a possibility some like that person could be there, the agent lets the cast and department know, right, and there could be like a chance cider like I could get dropped from that scene, or they'll drop the male talent, get different male talent. Usually they'll drop a male talent, but you never know.
Speaker 1: Have you ever had where you're on set and there was a male cancelation and they potentially flowed it.
Speaker 3: Like I've had my scene partner switched on me, like on set before, like when I showed up, So it happens, like it's just what it is. Just like we don't get a choose who we work with generally unless we're doing like private content. You know, some of the really big name performers can like they'll do like what are they called, like where it's like their movie, like their their sex their sex movie, and they all get to pick every single person for that, right. Some people are lucky enough to get to that level that they get like that deluxe release and like they get from like whatever company and they get or pick everyone in that movie and like figure out like like but I don't know, there's a lot of opportunities you can get. Like Casey Caliber, for example, has written movies like she directs right, so like and she was just a performer, you know, begins.
Speaker 1: So what are some of the things on your bound Like what is if I go to one of your channels where I can check out your content, what is something like I'm not gonna say like this turns.
Speaker 3: Racial, but I do not use derogatory terminology. But like I don't do but stuff really like like ever on camera because then it like opens like a whole can of worms. But I don't do that. I don't do rough scenes. I don't do like the gagging and the choking and the and you know, the all of that, like the.
Speaker 2: Mess.
Speaker 3: Like I don't do that kind of stuff. And I have friends that do, and they it's just their jam and they love it. But I'm a little too dominant for that. I can't do it.
Speaker 2: So okay, all right, fair, I haven't.
Speaker 3: Tried, but like I just don't like it. So like I don't do those things, which limits a lot of the work because like a lot of this stuff that's popular it is like rougher scenes, So like I was limited to more gonzo and then like romance stuff for like the big companies like Wicked Adam and Eve Hustler, you know those kind of companies. Gotta do a lot of movies for them, which is cool, but yeah, I mean, like other than that, Like I remember there was a point I'm the I had at the time was telling me I was going to ruin my career because I was like book me for trans stuff because I had a problem with it, right, So I was like book me for trans stuff. And at the time it was like really taboo to do that or like it wasn't like really good for you to do that, like you could lose other work because performers had that as like a boundary like anyone that does like what's cossify as crossover work, like no, we're not doing that, and they cost fight transperformers as crossover performers a lot of the times and at the time at least, and I was just like, yeah, no, fuck that, just book it right and did do anything, you know, and like it was like one of my first scenes was an interracial scene, which I think my agent maybe I don't know the particular agent, there was a big lawsuit that happened with him. I wasn't a part of it, but I did d my voice to it. But yeah, I feel like he like maybe pre booked me for some things, like a little too early in my career and like like those kinds of things like maybe I wasn't quite ready to do, but like I did. I'm they're fine, but uh but yeah, like an agent how they feel about you can fuck with your money like really easily. So you know, there's I don't know, I don't know where I was going.
Speaker 2: No, I totally get I totally did it, and I think I even know.
Speaker 3: I had great agents as well and everything they can for you.
Speaker 2: So I get it.
Speaker 1: I I think I know the exact site you're talking about, at least I obviously I'm not going to reference it. But and that one that one there were that was back in the day I think when people would go.
Speaker 2: Hard if I remember those scenes, was it a blowbang?
Speaker 3: Mmm?
Speaker 2: That wasn't.
Speaker 3: That wasn't what I was talking about. But yeah, just you know, just other things. But like, uh, but you know, in the end, I've had one thing where I got really lucky because I would have had to walk out if I would have showed up, then that would have been the scene. There was a scene I got booked for a blue job scene. My agent said, knowing that I don't do rough stuff, I had a booking for Zero Tolerance the day before that scene and it was for throated. But the Zero Tolerance scene was just like a boy girl right, so like but it was the same director, same director. So I was like, hey, so for tomorrow, like, what what's the scene? Like what's going on? Because like you know, it's for my wardrobe. And then he was like and I was like, oh, what what side is it for? Because you've never booked me for a VJ with this company, and it was like the only one I knew that he worked for.
Speaker 2: At the time.
Speaker 3: And he's like, oh, it's for throated. I said, oh, babe, I don't do that, and he was like, oh, well fuck, And I was like no, but look, I know a girl I was us talking to her about this like two days ago. Call our agencies with my agency and get this girl on your set because she's never worked for him before and she's a new girl. And he's like, okay, cool, and so you did that, you know, and so like sure, not only did I did, I have to like be like oh fuck, I'd lose money essentially, right because like my agent didn't pay attention. But you know, easy slipop, right.
Speaker 2: That goes back to the professionalism you talked to.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but I still recommended another girl from my agency to him, So you know there, you go.
Speaker 1: Talk to me where we're living here, because I'll tell you this. My wife and I are about to buy a house and the biggest thing, the most important thing to us is it has a big yard. Not so we can let dogs out, not so we can have kids. We want to grow our own vegetables.
Speaker 3: Across the country and buy the forty acre property for eighty k behind me.
Speaker 1: Honestly, if you saw the real estate prices in Jersey right now, I'd go, oh shit, that's like a strike cabin.
Speaker 3: There was a dry cabin on it with an outhouse. But you can build.
Speaker 1: Our plan is so so you currently I believe it's in your link tree.
Speaker 2: It is.
Speaker 1: You have a go fund me up because you want to build an off the grid homestead. Tell me why that's important to you and what do you think your setup will look like? Do you plan on vegetation or you grow in your own like, talk me through it.
Speaker 3: So we we purchased this property. It's forty acres where in air desert climates, there is some work that we need to do ecologically before we can really try to like farm food out of the ground. But like we have we'll have greenhouses because it's hella too windy to have like and the weather's crazy, so it's like it can be really really hot in the summer, really really cold in the winter, and it's just better easier to have greenhouses because it's all sandstone out here and you can grow grow stuff once you have water availability, which you can for us, we can't put a well on it. So the idea to help us grow is to put in pond soals to help capture runoff soil as well as rain water to create natural forms and natural ponds which will help seep out into the ground where we are reseeding with native prairie grasses and wild flowers, and that should help them grow. And then once they grow and their deep ass roots get back down into the soil, then that will help the soil stay together. And then after a few years it should be rich enough for us to be able to plant something more substantial. So we'll see. But the whole idea is to live with what we have here, so like we want to work with everything set have against it. So like when we build like a chicken coop, for instance, a lot of people spend so much money trying to like heat and cool or chickens. We're just gonna build it out of earth bags and then we'll have its own thermal break. We won't have to worry about it. They'll be fine, like you know, it'll just work on its own, right, So like things like that. But yeah, but we plan to have cattle. My husband grew up on a Coln corn farm. They used to raise their own beef for themselves, so he's got background in that. So we want some cattle, chicken, some emuse, maybe some goats, some mini cows so I can do butter.
Speaker 1: And so this is full on, like I got to get the fuck off the.
Speaker 3: Grid as self sustainable as possible is the idea. So even the house, we're going to have a substantial solar system on it. It's only gonna be a little hot, like maybe fourteen hundred square feet, so two bed, two baths, mostly space in the pantry and utility rooms, so we can fit all the systems and food that we need. But yeah, we'll probably have like a twenty seven kill a watt solar system on the house, so that will run everything in the house, hot water, heaters, cooking, all of that, and we'll never have to worry about about that at all. We'll have plenty of storage battery packs, and we get so much sun out here that it's you know, and it's a south facing property.
Speaker 1: So let me ask you, is this what's your timeline on that?
Speaker 2: Do you think? You say?
Speaker 3: You know? Now, let me get a house done. If not this coming year of the year after. But it's like, but that's why we have the GoFundMe because we have like we own our land, right and what we're trying to do is wager our land out for loan that's just enough to get a foundation and a steel structure out here that we can then build out from there. So that way, not only are we keeping our cost down monthly, we have a much shorter loan period and a lower interest rate and less out of pocket to the bank. The thirty k is to help with the funds for the deposit on the structure itself, which is from a separate company, and then the plans and build plans for the home because we have to present them even though it's still not going to be a house for like a few years. We have to present that before we can get the loan, and we have to do the deposit on the building before they'll like start doing production and plans for that as well from their systems. So because they have like their own engineer drawing, and I need that drawing to give to the architect to do the rest of the plans to give to the bank. So that's that's what all of that is for, and that will basically launch us to a point where we can get the loan, get the building out here, get started, film it all, and build it out of pocket. So we're paying twelve hundred and fourteen dollars a month for that and we own everything out right in ten years.
Speaker 1: So not to put this into the universe to your fans out there, obviously, I don't want to create any fear for them. But when this is completed, you're all set up. Is that a exit from the industry or is it less.
Speaker 2: In the industry? Is it more personal content industry?
Speaker 3: So the way I am now is very likely the way it will be. I do know that, like, once we have the home and everything, I may invite friends to come out for visits and maybe do customs and content with them. But I'll also be more available to like travel, because a big part of it is, you know, with the animals that we have even now, like right, so like we have the dogs and some others, and the main thing is make sure or care for and my husband works away from home forty is a week right right now, I'm only available to travel Friday through Sunday.
Speaker 2: That's it.
Speaker 3: That's all I got, right, But once we have a house. We can have a house sitter come in during the week and I could be gone all week and it wouldn't matter, you know. So it's that kind of thing. So that's that's something where I may be able to come back full tilt milf and travel a few you know, a few times a year and shoot scenes and you know, still have fun things going out because like I will say this, I like shooting costumes. I hate making just content on my own, not my I got into the industry to shoot with companies, to be in front of cameras on sets and like have you know that and feel like a rock star, right, feel like feel like a movie star. And you can feel that way doing content shoots, but it's really hard to feel that way and this very limited amount of space because that limits to creativity as well. So it's like I don't have perfect lighting and like with a setup on like a backdrop or like a specific setup to shoot in or like any you know, it's like it's this couch or it's that bad and it's all dark. So it's you know, like I can do I can do customs all day, but like to do like every single day content like I just my brain doesn't work that way. So I spend all day on sex Panther and that's what I do, and I love it. Some of the I swear to got some of the stuff that I get into on the back and forth and sex Panther would make like great scenes too, like like so crazy some of the stories that I've had with people over the years.
Speaker 1: See I've I've okay, all right, well, I mean, can you pitch me one of those scenarios. You don't have to what's something that's crazy?
Speaker 3: You random? Random the scenarios is absolutely not gonna be appropriate to talk about for you too. That's most of the scenarios, most of the scenarios. But there is one. It's a very particular fetish. It's called giant tests.
Speaker 2: Oh okay, okay.
Speaker 3: So there was a guy, He's an Australian guy that I love. I love him to death. He's so sweet and he's into that fetish. And there's like a secondary part of that fetish where you can like eat people, yeah, like you shrink them down and you can know and they live in you and become part of you and LinkedIn you know. It's a whole thing. I'm actually doing like I'm going to Vegas in February for a shoot for a company to do that. But it's so one of the stories that we had was kind of like a Raiders of the Lost Arc but searching for this totem of this like giant test species that was from another planet or something like. It was crazy and like in the moment, like I am able to you've such intricate detail about the stone, the color, the amount of dew, and like how the moss is dripping off of it, and like how the statue in the temple is shaped with the mouth open wide and the tongue coming down, and like the you know, the table underneath it and like all these things.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 3: So it was like, I don't know, like visually it would have been really really cool, but it's like you have to have like hard course.
Speaker 2: CGI, well, let me ask you.
Speaker 1: Let me ask you, because that's actually kind of a I by the way, you sound great, but I've done so many interviews where I jump on with a big name. I really want to talk to somebody I love their content and everything, and it sounds terrible on their end, and am just like I think it's the same thing you were kind of saying there where I go.
Speaker 2: I want to do so much.
Speaker 1: More with this, but I within the means I can work in. It's it's tough, and I actually get a little bummed out, Like, oh man, that interview THINGK here's what I would say, and I'd like your opinion on it. What you just pitched sounds like a really good use case or AI in the future, right.
Speaker 3: But I can't do it.
Speaker 2: Why can't you do it? Put yourself in it.
Speaker 1: You do it yourself, and then it's all your art you created that you used a different tool.
Speaker 2: It's just a different.
Speaker 3: Nothing that AI can create that is going to match what's in my brain.
Speaker 2: Give it two threes.
Speaker 3: Also, ask someone that likes to draw, and ask someone that's on camera generally for a living or was, and someone that does stuff over the phone and text messaging and all of those things. Fuck AI. Fuck it.
Speaker 1: Okay, I understand, I understand, and I understand from your work taking everyone's jobs.
Speaker 2: I get jobs. I totally get that. I get that you are jobs.
Speaker 1: You know what someone might have said, I bet there some guy in the Brawser's office somewhere ten years ago who went fucking OnlyFans.
Speaker 2: What is this.
Speaker 1: I'm not worried about this. It's a new thing. They'll never figure it out. That won't put it together.
Speaker 2: Really, No, of course not.
Speaker 3: It's a way that they can find people now.
Speaker 2: So you know, there's so many big names that I know though.
Speaker 3: That was initially pitched to everybody by the guy that's heardd really, so all right, that's how I learned about it.
Speaker 1: I'm just saying I totally get the hatred. I totally get the fear or hatred or anger behind AI. I'm just saying I would watch that movie if you made it.
Speaker 3: I know it would be good.
Speaker 2: I know when you think about it that way, think about it that.
Speaker 3: It requires the kind of AI that I have to pay to get.
Speaker 1: But I'm telling you two three years from now, you'll be able to put the idea in, type it out and detail. And I'm not I'm not cheering for AI. I'm only saying I want to see that. I don't know if you'll ever shoot it, if you have the opportunity to ever put it in AI. I'd like to watch your movie, Okay, that's all.
Speaker 2: I'd like my giant test or.
Speaker 1: So last what this went by like that. By the way, let me ask you last question here, what is the career future? I guess we kind of touched on it already, but you want to finish the personal stuff first, the house, the setting everything up, the what are you calling it? Are you calling it a homestead or a compound? Compound sound scary?
Speaker 2: Okay?
Speaker 3: Compound is like multiple housing units.
Speaker 2: Okay, okay, fair enough so, but yeah.
Speaker 3: No, I mean that's really what it is. I'm like it, Like I always said that I will be in front of the camera as long as someone wants to see me there.
Speaker 4: And I and I believe that, like I like I have tried, I have tried out of it in a way, like I like I was working with companies that were like adult industry adjacent, like they were like script writing or they were you know, doing like a different fan site or like whatever, you know, and they just didn't They all fumbled and they just need that because you know, the men in charge didn't run them properly.
Speaker 3: But you know that's I tried a normal job again for the first time in like fifteen years, and I was just like, this is literally a waste of my energy, Like this is I'm like I'm not fulfilled doing this in any way. I am fulfilled when I'm sharing something with someone on a videotap or a phone call or text message. Like I'm fulfilled when I'm in front of a camera on a studio set. I'm like, I love it, like it's just part of meat and who I am completely So I don't think it will ever completely go away, but who knows, you know, Like, but the idea like two have something larger, you know, in the back of my head is a benefit because then now, now, okay, I've got a mudroom, I've got a pantry, I've got two bedrooms, I've got two different bathrooms. I've got a living room, I've got a deck, I've got an outdoor space. I've got you know, maybe a shop one day or a barn, you know. So like those kinds of things. That helps a lot when it comes to being able to produce a lot more, you know, so you know, being able to have like different scenarios and spaces and things and not just feeling like you're in this tunnel. You know, as good as I try, it still looks looks how it looks. So it's yeah, I mean I think that like once the house is done, we'll probably see like an uptick you know of me doing more stuff, you know. But we're also hoping that building the home in the way that we're building it will help inspire other people to try to do something too, because like we were just trying to figure out, like how can we build a house without giving a bank half yeah, more than half a million dollars without giving a bank one point three million dollars, like you know, over the course of however many years, you know, and especially being people that like don't come from money and also like don't make a lot of money. My best year ever in porn, I think I did like seventy five or eighty k, right, my best year and that includes dancing and sex panther and everything else. Right, So you know, like like we're just normal people, a lot of us. We're just trying to pay the bills, make it work, you know.
Speaker 2: And uh, and.
Speaker 3: You know, I have like a big persona for sure, Like you know, like I feel timeless, I know, but but I'm just a normal person, you know, like itruggle to pay the bills. I started to struggle, you know, the put things together, and like we literally script everything we could to get this property, you know, and we did, and that was years ago, Like we bought it two years ago, so almost three years ago, and we've been here in the bus right, so so yeah, like yeah, ask them for a little bit of help now, and it's like, oh, it's not a little bit. It's you know, it's it's so much money, and I'm like yeah, but like it's as little as two dollars for you know, it's not you know, for for ten for ten thousand people. You know, like that's it. It just needs like if you can't donate, to share it, you know, because our goal too is to like help educate people, and it's like and help our community as well. You know, like we're in a really small town here, you know, like we're next to a bigger area, but like there's so much that like it, if we're able to like produce the way we help to that, we'd be able to help like give families fresh food, you know, because the food banks here don't do fresh food, right, Like they only do box foods and stuff, and like fresh food is important or being able to donate, you know, eggs are being able to do things like that and like and then also working with hopefully maybe like you know, some schools or something to like bring kids out and like teach them about the animals and about how we're using the natural ecology of our area to work for us instead of working against it, you know, Like that's what we're trying to do. Like this year, like we have like there's a wild grass like a groundcover that is here in Colorado, and like we planted some of it this past year. You always plan right before its nose so sis and like doesn't get eaten by bird and stuff. So it's under the snow and gets hydrated and pushed down and it's like full groundcover and it's you know, it's spreading like we've had we had wildflowers this year and like everything you know, and it's and it's we have a lot more wildlife. We have a deer, elk, big horn sheep. Like it's great. You know. So like what we're doing is working. It just takes a really long time.
Speaker 1: Sure it's hard for money, ladies and gentlemen. I've been setting that up for a little while. I Eden Blair my guests for the evening. You know exactly where you can find her if you want to call her Texter. It's at eaten Blair links to everything or in the episode description, Eden, thank you so much for coming on with me tonight.
Speaker 3: Oh and just you know, my Twitter is at Eden.
Speaker 2: Underscore Underscore Blair.
Speaker 3: Yes that is the dificial Eden Blair at Instagram.
Speaker 2: Okay, all right again links to all that in the episode description. Make sure you check it. Eden again, thank you for coming on with me a tonight.
Speaker 3: Of course, it was lovely here Kiah