Speaker 1: Hurt right here, folks twenty twenty four, Folks, Chan is well.
Speaker 2: Chinese first, the generation. We love Trump from our bottom of the hard because we know Tremble is the only one can save America. Kamanda is so stupid, she is so low, ain't you echo, don't que no qualification to be the president. You shall stay away from that position. You are the lost the position. You lost our trust, you lost our vote. You're just you go home to stay home. You cannot do anything to save America. You are so stupid, you don't know anything. You cannot even answer and then question from the camera, from all the media, how you can be on the stage to fight home far America, to protect American people, to protect all the world. You are not to quified.
Speaker 1: You tell me where the lie is? You can't you can't point out the lie because she just spitting straight facts. Shout out to the adorable Chinese lady. What a fantastic human being she is speaking her mind. That's the American way. Is it not free speech at all? Man? She didn't hold back anyways. I think that what we've seen over the past few days, but really over the past couple months, and is that the left can't take a joke, and the right is kind of leaning into the anti cancel culture worldview more and more now. For those that aren't aware, I do a comedy podcast called Tower Gang and it's totally totally raw. The reason that this has come to the four is that Tony Clint Tony Hinchcliff of Kill Tony fame, did a set at the Madison Square Garden rally in front of tens of thousands of Trump supporters yesterday and he said some things that were off color about a bunch of different races and ethnicities, and of course one got picked up and has become the topic du jure. And I think that this is my read of the nation. I could be wrong, but I think most people are over it. I think most people have dealt with so many years of this kind of school marmish cancel culture mentality of just sucking all of the joy out of the room, that they're just kind of done with it. At least that's my hope. I certainly am. I've been over it basically since before it began. I never became a participant in it. I have rejected it from the get go. It just seems that now more and more of the country is coming over into my camp where they're just saying, you know what, fuck this. I'm not worried, I'm not scared. Do your worst, and I think that there's strength in numbers. I think that if we're all willing to stand with our chins held high and our back stiff, that it really is kind of an empty threat, like you can't fire all of us now. Granted that I don't work at corporate gigs, so maybe you still can be fired. It depends on where you work, who your boss is. And it does seem as if the threat of canceling people is fading. And I think that some people will argue that perhaps tactically it was not intelligent to have someone as brash as Tony Hinchcliffe on stage eight ten days whatever it is from the election, I liked it. I'll just put my cards on the table. I loved it. Honestly. I love risk taking. I love bucking trends, I love starting trends. I love people that are willing to push the envelope, push the limit, step over the line. Sometimes. I think it's a great thing. I think it's healthy. I think that's where comedy actually lives, and if you're unwilling to do that, then you're a joyless, unfunny scumbag most of the time. That's my honest opinion about these types of people. So I hope it doesn't hurt Trump's chances. More than that, I hope that I'm right in my read of the national mood in that we are just totally sick to death of this mindset and that the vast majority of us are just done playing along with it. There is no real animosity when it comes to making jokes about Puerto Rico, and in fact, there's a lot of truth behind the things that he said, though I doubt that's why he made the joke. I'll play you a portion of the bit so you can see what all the hubbub's about.
Speaker 3: There's a lot going on, Like I don't know if you guys know this, but there's literally a floating island of garbage in the middle of the ocean right now. Yeah, I think it's called Puerto Rico. Okay, all right, Okay, we're getting there.
Speaker 4: Who is that Jack Wad?
Speaker 5: Actually I think that's Tony Hinchcliffe, which is super disappointing. I mean, I don't he's a comedian.
Speaker 6: I don't follow like this Puerto Rico again.
Speaker 1: So there we have AOC and Tim Walls playing Madden together because they're trying to reach out to men, they're continuing to fail, and it's hilarious. In fact, he said that AOC can run a mean pick six. This guy allegedly coached Hi school football team, and he talks about football as if he's never even played the sport or certainly not coached it. You don't run a pick six. You don't run that. I mean, it's nice if you get a pick six, but you don't run one. So yeah, he's a fraud again for the umpteeth time. But you could tell, like their immediate reaction is AOC despite I was actually shocked. She knows who who Tony Hinchcliffe is, so she knew it was a joke. She knows he's a comedian, but she still it didn't stop her from absolutely losing her mind. Over the next twenty four hours. She actually stayed relatively calm on that stream. She goes completely ballistic later, which I'll show you a clip from. But this is this is kind of democratic one oh one. At this point, our democrat party one on one is that you feign outrage even when you're not. You use whatever opportunity you have to paint your political enemy in the worst light imaginable, even if it doesn't really bear much in the realm of reality. And that's what they seem to be doing. And I think that that's what Kamala Harris has been doing her entire campaign, all three months of it now, is that she doesn't have anything to really run on aside from not being Trump, and the only way she can get people to support her is to condemn those that don't. That's it. How could you be so racist, sex ast, homophobic, all of the things that basically happened back in twenty six sixteen that helped Trump win because I think a lot of people weren't playing along with it back then either. It seems like they're running the same playbook. It's crazy. I don't see how it's going to work out for them this time. It didn't work out so hot in twenty sixteen, now did it. So I think that this is a losing game plan, a basically a script that has stopped working. And to me, it's really just demonstrating their desperation that They are at the end of their rope. They have nothing else that they can do at this point. They can't really reformulate that like once you've already called someone a hitler like e, that's it that Where do you Where do you go from there? You can't you can't go worse. Essentially, what we're witnessing is a political party. That is, they are the political party of the boy who cried wolf too many times. They have cried it and cried it, and cried it and cried it, and no one is listening to their cries any longer. Even if even if they're right and a wolf is approaching, no one's gonna listen. And that's where they're at. But is it stopping them? Are they reflecting on it? Are they saying to themselves, Okay, let's uh we pushed it. We we you know, when we were calling Mitt Romney you know a factis and things like that, we probably should have saved that one, uh, so that we could use it on Trump. Now we've used it on Trump for eight ears. That's also not working. There's nothing else we can do. There have been some headlines where they try and combine him. They go he's Hitler, he's Mussolini, he's uh, I don't know, maw all rolled into one or Stalin all rolled into one. Okay, like we get it. He's the worst person on the planet. He's the worst person in history. But that's nothing new. You've been saying that consistently for eight straight years. You're going to have to do better. But despite the fact that aoc knew he was a comedian, this is how she responded.
Speaker 5: You know, this, honestly isn't really about a comedian. This is about the Trump campaign. Those comments and that individual saying those things on that stage, inciting an entire arena of individuals who had been previously incited to commit attacks like the ones we saw in January sixth by people like Donald Trump. None of that was an accident. These campaign events are put together, they are vetted. That language was vetted by the Trump campaign. He is speaking on behalf of the Trump campaign.
Speaker 1: Apologies for some of the audio issues there. I think her hair was on her mike fob or whatever it's called. You could see that she's extrapolating what is a joke, which, by the way, didn't get much of reaction. When you listen back to it. The crowd was like, they groaned, They didn't boob, but they're like, ah, oh man, that's you know, this is one of those jokes that makes the crowd uncomfortable. Tony Hinchcliff is famous for that. That's what he attempts to do. He tries to really push the envelope and then he circles back to some humor that actually made them laugh. And I'm gonna play that for you so you can actually see what the sentiment of the average Trump supporter is right now.
Speaker 3: I don't know about you guys, but I think that Travis Kelcey might be the next oj Simpson. Feels good in here. The other side's got a lot of crazy endorsements, Swift, Eminem, Leo DiCaprio, Beyonce. Every day the Democratic Party looks more and more like a p Diddy party.
Speaker 1: Oh oh okay, So you can see what he's doing there. He's basically digging himself a bit of a hole, getting them to kind of push back against the direction he's going. And then he's giving them what they will find funny, which is too make fun of the Democrats and not to make fun of people's you know, races, and nationalities and things like that. So I thought it was a very clever set, and I thought that, you know, he accomplished what he wanted to. Tony wants the pr for those that aren't familiar with him. He does this show called Kill Tony, which is you have these open micers. Sometimes it's people that have never been up on stage their entire life. They come up and they have to do a minute in front of a million plus viewers over on the Kill Tony Audience, which is a huge YouTube channel. He became very famous as being good friends with Joe Rogan and going on Rogan a bunch of times, and now he does Kill Tony at Rogan's Comedy Club I believe, in Austin once a week and it's hugely successful. The episode that he did where Adam Ray and Shane Gillis played Donald Trump and Joe Biden had twenty million views. So Tony Hinchcliffe is not exactly I mean, he's not you know, a household name a lad Joe Rogan, but he is one of the most successful touring comics today, usually hugely successful. In fact, from what I read, he sold out MSG twice to do Kill Tony and back to back nights, so crazy, successful, very well known. If you're familiar with him at all, none of what he had to say rubbed you the wrong way. But again I can understand, I can understand the tactical argument of hey, we're eight days out, don't take any huge risks like this. Okay, Okay. Setting that aside, what I do think is interesting is that to me, this is really a referendum on the last decade of wokeism. And I think that, unfortunately people always push back against this. They would rather not be this way. Okay, fine, I wish it weren't too, But it is is that politics is now a totem for our culture war. That the culture war is fought via politics. That's just how it is. It's perhaps some of it, in fact began through DEI and ESG, which were largely pushed by the United States federal government. So in fact, this culture war may be something that they fomented. I'm not sure that it's working in their favor at this point, and I think that's the good news. And all this is that if the school marmish sensorial oh shame culture is defeated soundly despite this being their this is their home stretch push. I mean a week out from the election, give or take, and this is what they're going with. Oh my god. A comedian said jokes like, I don't know about you, but I think that's a pretty weak message to run on. And I think that's a losing message. And I think that's a message that you only come up with when you are desperate, when you are losing terribly, and I think that's what we're witnessing. So from where I'm sitting, this is tremendously good news that, in fact, the American people have a chance not just to repudiate the deep state and Kamala Harris and all of her terrible policies, but they also have a chance to repudiate cancel culture once again. And I think that's great because I would love to see it defeated soundly, and I think we have a chance to do. So. What's really remarked is that they talk about it as if there is this you know, it's a bridge too far, that Tony took it too far, that this rhetoric is dangerous. Let me show you what they played in the lead up to this campaign event. In the hours just prior to Tony Hinchcliffe taking the stage. This is how MSNBC was covering it.
Speaker 7: But that chamboree happening right now, you see it there on your screen in that place is particularly chilling because in nineteen thirty nine, more than twenty thousand supporters of a different fascist leader, Adolph Hitler, packed the garden for a so called pro America rally, a rally where speakers voiced anti Semitic rhetoric from a stage draped with Nazi banners. When a Jewish protester rushed the stage, the Associated Press reported quote, Instantly a dozen or more stormtroopers set upon him, knocking him down and beating him. As he held his head in his arms. Most of his clothing was torn from his body. Later, he was booked for disorderly conduct. Now, against that backdrop of history, Donald Trump, the man who has threatened to use the military against opponents he calls enemies from within, who has threatened to use the troops to quell what he says are lawless cities, and to use those troops to carry out mass deportations of immigrants, is once again turning Madison Square Garden into a staging ground for extremism.
Speaker 1: So they're going to hold this event at another place eighty five years after for another fascist leader. This is a news organization in America that is openly describing the former president of United States as a fascist leader. Wow, given the fact that he has already been the president and left, that's a pretty tough argument to make. But okay, you know that's what they're going to say. We'll let them have that one. What I find more appalling is a segment in the middle of that clip there where they start talking about what he's said or what he's done, and more or less every claim about Trump one is a projection of things that they intend to do, but two is so overstated and so off the mark, and oftentimes they condemn him, taking him out of context for things that I actually agree with. What he said a few weeks ago when he talked about the enemy within, to me, it was crystal clear what he was saying is that he was talking about essentially the deep state, those that the unelected bureaucracy that has worked to undermine his presidency and therefore the rule of the democratically elected president, and they are the enemy within. That's his description. He clearly was not talking about the average Democrat voter. He was certainly wasn't talking about, you know, just regular citizens. So this is just a lie, just a hyperbolic overstatement, once again crying wolf as they always do. I think that what's really concerning about it is that they are talking about the dangerous nature of Tony Hinchcliff's Eric. Well, they have spent eight years straight describing every Trump supporter as either a fascist themselves or a Nazi or a supporter of a fascist. If they're being nice, they might just give you that that you're supporting fascism, but you're not actually a fascist. You're just you know, a rube or a dummy. You don't know what you're doing. But like, think about what that's done to our country to have that description just retold over and over and over again. Not so much because I care about what they say. I don't. They're liars, They don't have really much impact on my life, But in terms of like, well, I guess they do have an impact on my life in that the people that watch that garbage and just take it in at face value and believe it to be fact, they now genuinely believe that half of this country is prepared to vote for a fascist. They believe that genuinely, and there's no talking them out of it, and there's no walking them back from that cliff. And I don't know how we stay together as country as long as that's the belief. And I don't know how we stay together as a country as the other side, which is actually very radical in terms of wanting to increase taxes to crazy amounts, having taxes on unrealized capital gains which would absolutely destroy the economy, a party that's prepared to fight World War three to defend Ukraine of no significant strategic interest to America, like, they want to do all of this radical stuff, but they are perceived to be the moderates. They are perceived to be the adults in the room, the rational ones. I'm talking to the MSNBC viewer. I'm not talking about reality. That is the juxtaposition that the average media consumer in America sees and in vibes, whether they believe it entirely or not. That's what they're being inundated with. Twenty four to seven. You have this really radical party which is actually the moderates, totally middle of the road, and then you have this guy in Donald Trump, who in my opinion, is basically a Democrat from nineteen eighty six, Like his policies haven't changed much from what a Democratic would be running on in the mid eighties. Nobleshit like he is a mid eighties Democrat, but they describe him as far right, as a fascist as Hitler, I mean, they say it a lot, not exaggerating. It's just poisoning people's minds. If they take that at face value, they have a truly distorted worldview. They are really detached from reality entirely because the average Trump supporter, and for that matter, the average Democrat, are not that far apart in terms of what they want to see for their country. They want to see it safe, secure, prosperous, blah blah blah. The average I'm not saying the radical Democrats certainly have you know, different expectations, but the average Democrat and Republican aren't that far apart. But if you only listen to the media, they couldn't be more polar opposite. You have these, you know, just really good, kind hearted Democrat voters and then you have these actual overt fascists that are going to you know, port fifty million people and lock up their political opponents and go after the enemy within, and they support a guy who tried to overthrow the government just three years ago. How could they possibly do that? And that's just not the that's not the actual paradigm we exist in. Unfortunately, I don't I don't think that we can reach a lot of these people now. Fortunately, I think most people have already been reached, just because the reality of life has caught up with the narrative and they're saying to themselves, wow, probably not accurate, like this is probably a little bit biased. And I think that more and more people, more and more Democrats, even particularly the Democrats that came over to the GOP side with the RFK Junior endorsement, they are very much aware of the deception that's been happening by the corporate media. Those that were concerned about the lockdown era or mandates, you know, the fauci stuff. I think that they are all eyes wide open to what's going on with the corporate media. And that's healthy. There's still gonna be thirty ish percent of this country that is ride or die MSNBC. It's probably not thirty percent that's MSNBC viewers, but you know, what I'm saying like probably twenty to thirty percent of the country that is going to be they are going to absolutely lose their mind if Donald Trump wins, and I think he's going to win. And this actually gives me an opportunity to talk to you guys about a decision that I made a few days ago. I didn't get a chance to do an episode on it because I had to travel to Orlando, which, by the way, we had a great time. It was really really fun. We did what's called Brohemian Grove. It was the first time we did it. First night was a conspiracy podcast and the second night was comedy podcasts and Leonardo Joni came out and it was a blast, really really fun. Let me show you a clip as to why I started to or when I started to seriously think about supporting Donald Trump, And it was a long time ago, but I couldn't support him because of what happened in twenty twenty, but I became I guess you could say sympathetic to the guy all the way back in twenty fifteen sixteen. Because of this, you guys talked about the Russia hoax, non.
Speaker 8: The FBI was investigating it.
Speaker 1: The FBI was investigating it. So we recovered that.
Speaker 9: And so you took the words of unnamed FBI agents and put them on your network as if.
Speaker 1: They were the gospel truth. You did it again and again. A view of your network would have believed that Donald Trump and Vladimir Putin conspired in twenty sixteen. That was totally, im preposterously false. Now, well, that's what you just said is false.
Speaker 8: And Trump has gone to quote extraordinary lengths to keep specifics about his meetings with Russian President Vladimir Putin secret, even keeping them from top members of his own administration. Take a listen to how President Trump responded Saturday night when asked directly if he has ever worked for Russia.
Speaker 6: I think it's the most insulting thing I've ever been asked. I think it's the most insulting article I've ever had written.
Speaker 8: The President did not directly answer the question. It's a stunning turn of events. Do you think the President of the United States ever worked on behalf of the Russians against American interests?
Speaker 1: Do you think that maybe he worked for Russia against American interests? I mean, you could tell the framing there. Talk about a leading question and really it's not about leading the guest whoever he was talking to, It's about leading the audience. They want the audience to believe that, in fact, Donald Trump was a traitor to the United States of America. Now I'm not a huge Trump fan. I think that a lot of what he did in his first term was not great, particularly the year twenty twenty, which I don't need to detail to you. Guys, you're well aware, especially if you've been watching me since back then. I couldn't be more upset about what happened there. But when I started to become sympathetic to Trump was when I first realized that the Russian collusion narrative was bunk. I assumed it was bunk all the way back in twenty sixteen, but I knew it was bunk a couple of years after that, once we really understood where the Steele dossier had arisen, that in fact it was a Hillary Clinton campaign funded op. And then the burying of Hunter's laptop and the lead up to the twenty twenty election. It was really unbelievable what they did there. I was on Twitter very heavily at that time. That was basically the first time I really had started to use it heavily, and I remember that story being treated in a way that I had never seen before, that you could not share it in DMS, even it was completely obliterated from the Internet. It was scary, Honestly, it was scary. And we find out later on, as I proved to you guys in last week's episode, that in fact, it was Antony Blinken of the State Department Fame, who was responsible for instructing Mike Morrell of the CIA to have fifty one active and former intelligence agents sign on to that letter, saying that it had all of the hallmarks of Russian disinformation. So it was Russian collusion two point zero. But in fact, you know, they were the ones that were colluding anyway, sitting out aside, what I realized as I watch all this stuff is well one, I think that Trump's presidency was better than Joe Biden. I think that he's done it. He did it better job. Aside from his catastrophic mistakes in twenty twenty, which were catastrophic broadly, his policies were more in alignment with my preferences. They weren't great. He did cut taxes, he did deregulate a bunch of industries, which I really appreciated, and I think it was healthy and very necessary. On the inverse that you have the deiesg framework that's being pushed very heavily by the opposition party, and I hate that, and I think it's really the bane of our country's existence and it has to be fought back against very aggressively. On top of that, I think that the Biden Harris regime has got us as close to World War three as we've ever been closer than we were in the nineteen eighties, if you can believe it, and I believe it. I genuinely believe that. I believe we have never been closer to World War three aka nuclear war in my entire life. And that has to be like, whoever's in power now has to lose. If that's the paradigm, because let's be honest, if new US fly, none of this bullshit matters. Culture war doesn't matter. Trump's rallies don't matter, Biden Biden's policies don't matter, Kamala Harris's out nothing matters if nukes fly, So that has to be fought. Trump seems to be the one who is most open to de escalating the situation with Vladimir Putin. I think that's vitally necessary. I think that's very much in alignment with libertarian values. He's also promised to free ross olbrig He's promised a bunch of libertarian things, and he's also been talking very openly about libertarian ideas, which are despite the fact that I don't think he'll actually do these things, he is popularizing some very libertarian, very aggressively libertarian ideas. Like Jade Vance just talked about how he's coming around to the idea that the Federal Reserve is actually the bane of our financial existence. That's huge progress. He had Trump while he was on with Joe Rogan talking about abolishing the income tax and shifting to an entirely tear if based funding mechanism for the federal government. Now, I'll be honest, don't think he's going to do it. I also don't think that financially you could get away with that. I don't think you could ever collect enough tariffs to make up for the size of the federal government as it is today. However, in the late eighteen hundreds, America was funded exclusively from tariffs because they didn't have an income text because that didn't come around until nineteen thirteen, as I'm sure all of you know. So I would love for us to get back to that. I think that would be highly preferable. It's still not perfectly in alignment with libertarian ideology. Obviously we would rather there be even less government than that, but that would be a huge step in the right direction, and I think we can all admit that. So in terms of actual promises that I think are actionable, that I think he will avoid World War three, and I think that he will free Ross Olbricht and a handful of other promises that he's made. I think he'll put a libertarian in his cabinet. Those things alone would make him the best president in my life time. It would like irrefutably. So I think that those things probably will happen. So it makes it hard for me not to support him. And what I kept thinking to myself is this today, I want to tell you about our sponsor monetary medals. Gold prices have been breaking all time highs in twenty twenty four, and now you can get your goal to work for you, generating interest income every month paid an additional ounces of physical gold. You can earn up to five percent on your gold and silver and their lease offerings, and Accredit investors can earn double digit returns in their bond offerings. Again, all the interest is paid in ounces, which are stored for free on your behalf. So if you're tired of your golden server collecting dust at home, or worse, racking up fees having your metal professionally stored, check out Monetary dash metals dot com slash lockdown to learn how you can start putting your metal to work today. Again, that's Monetary dash Metals dot com slash lockdown. Well, one, you have everyone that hates me hates him. This has been a factor that a lot of his supporters saying forever is that well, academia and the political elite, and Hollywood and the media, they all hate him. They all hate us, Therefore he's our guy. I don't think that's a good enough reason to vote for him, but I do think that that's evidence that he might not be as bad as you're being told. But I think what really pushed me over the edge is I kept thinking to myself, like, man, I really hope Kamala Harris loses. I just kept saying that over and over again. I kept thinking it day in and day out, and I was like, Oh, I could actually do something about that. I could actually throw my hat in the ring. With whatever limited influence I have, I feel like I've already extracted as much as I possibly can, or the libertarian movement has extracted it as much as we possibly could from a second Trump presidency. Do I want to see what that could be? Do I want to see what it actually amounts to. Would it be to our benefit? Does that advance liberty in some way? Does it give us the best hope of advancing liberty? Let me be very clear, I'm not being naive about this. Trump could get in there and he could declare war on Iran on day two. I don't know. There's no nobody knows, Okay, so we're all taking our best guess here. But I think that based off of all of the people I've been around that are in his orbit, spending so much time with Vivek and other people, I tend to believe that he is genuinely being influenced deeply by libertarian ideas. That does not mean he will govern as a strict libertarian. I don't think he'll even come close to that. But I think that he will advance liberty or at least not detract from liberty as aggressively as Kamala Harris's presidency absolutely one hundred percent would. And I kept thinking to myself, Man, I hope she loses. Well, maybe I should fucking get off the sideline and actually say something about it. As you know, statistically, one vote ain't gonna make a fucking lick a difference, but I have some influence. Maybe if I get out there and I say that, and it inspires a handful of other libertarian leadership to come out there and say the same thing. Dave front ran me, by the way, by about twenty four hours. I had this thread drafted where I was gonna send it out, and Dave puts out this episode where he just kind of flippantly says, man, I fucking hate Kamala Hair. She Dick Cheney endorsed this fucking lunatic. Like, I just hope she loses. You know what, I'm probably gonna vote for for uh Trump. I was like, damn it, they beat me to it. Anyways, I'm glad. I'm glad that he's seeing things the same way I am. But I just kept thinking to myself, like, man, like, we need this lady to lose, and it's not. Again, it's not about her, okay, it's not about Kamala Harris. She is not the decision maker. She's not the decider, the great decider. It's not her beliefs. I'm not even sure what this lady believes. I think she's probably a communist, but that's not really relevant. It's about the power structure and her being their chosen puppet. They ousted Joe Biden to put in this lady. They replaced a brain dead guy with her because he couldn't get the job done anymore to their satisfaction, so they replaced a brain dead dude with her. She is as empty a vessel as there has ever been. She is just a pure conduit for the existing power structure. The existing power structure which, in my opinion, has taken multiple runs at Donald Trump's life, that has lied to the FISA Court via the FBI in order to spy on his campaign before he was even the President of the United States. A power structure which has already attempted to cool him multiple times, attempted to impeach him multiple times, an existing power structure which has described the American people as radicals and potential domestic terrorists and really the enemies within. That's how they view us. Okay, that's real. That's who and what she represents. That is, in fact what I want to see defeated. Now, does Donald Trump thoroughly defeat that. No, they will not disappear because he's victorious. They will still be there for sure for quite some time. This is not some celebration. This is an opening salvo. This is an opportunity for at least some breathing room at least to see to make them reassess and reorient and change their game plans. Because I'll tell you what I think. I think if Kamala Harris is victorious, I think that they go ham in her first term because she is not going to be a popular president anyways. And after they have finally resoundingly defeated Donald Trump, who's already in his late seventies and almost certainly wouldn't be able to run again four years from now, they will do everything in their power to fortify for the next go And I don't think that just comes down to November fifth of twenty twenty eight. I think that comes down to how many political dissidents can we lock up, how much additional censorship can we get implemented in big tech arena to censor and stop these people from telling the truth about us. They realize that they are on the ropes. Do you want to let them off the ropes? I don't. I think it's very dangerous to let them off the ropes, And as far as I can tell, Donald Trump is my best chance of keeping them on the ropes in the corner fending for their lives. Now, that's a preferable circumstance, but it isn't an ideal one. It's still not knocking out your opponent. They are still fighting viciously, and a caged animal, a cornered animal, is an extraordinarily dangerous one. And I think that's what we're gonna witness next, is that as they realize if these betting markets are correct, and in fact, Trump is a sixty two two percent favorite to win, which I tend to believe, I don't know for sure. I expect really dramatic maneuvers allah the Summer of Love of twenty twenty, where yes, we had lockdowns, we had the obviously the pandemic, we have lockdowns, we have the entire BLM riot season that goes crazy. In my opinion, what we live through, as I've demonstrated in years past, I genuinely believe that we were living through what amounts to a CIA fomented color revolution done domestically thanks to the fact that they basically legalized domestic propaganda through the Smith Monetization Act of twenty twelve. So I think that's what we saw in twenty twenty. I think that it was utilized to successfully oust Donald Trump from power, and in fact, some would say Coop, I can't prove that, so I won't say that. And I think that if Trump wins on November fifth, it's highly probable that we will see that type of stuff again. You will see very aggressive propaganda to get people radicalized and in the streets, and a justification to then refuse to certify Donald Trump's victory come January sixth of twenty twenty five, which would be the irony of all ironies, as they have described January twenty sixth of twenty twenty one as an insurrection and an attempt to overturn democracy and blah blah, blah, they will do it anyways, that's my fear. I can't say for sure that's what's going to happen, but I'm just telling you, based off of my analysis of seeing what they do through all of these other ops that have been ran, that it's highly likely that's what we're coming up against. And unfortunately a friend of mine, Mike Bens, agrees.
Speaker 10: It's necessary, but it's not sufficient because what can be put into the Constitution can slip away from you very quickly. And the greatest example going on right now before our very eyes is section three of the fourteenth Amendment, which they're just disappearing with the magic wand as if it doesn't exist, even though it could not be clearer what it's stating. And so you know, they want to kick it to Congress. So it's going to be up to us on January sixth, twenty twenty five, to tell the rampaging Trump mobs that he's disqualified and then we need bodyguards for everybody in civil war conditions.
Speaker 9: So if you go to my x handle and you type in provoke breakdown, you're going to see that he referenced. Basically, they're going to provoke a breakdown on January sixth. Now, this is very interesting.
Speaker 1: So here you go.
Speaker 9: I think this is one right clear Trump win.
Speaker 1: This this is the scenario.
Speaker 9: Now if you go to the next screenshot, you'll see what it says there in yellow highlights with the with the highlight with the red highlight. And this was in June twenty twenty, being organized by military intelligence, State Department, and high level political operatives from both sides of the aisle. Again both the former heads of the of the both major political art parties who were both anti Trump, and one of the most consequential moves in their wargame for how to make sure Biden was the was inaugurated even if Trump was elected, was that Team Biden roleplay by John Nilliss than John Podesta, who had then occupy this very senior slot in the Biden administration White House. One of those consequential moves is that Team Biden on January sixth provoked a breakdown in the Joint Session of Congress by getting the House of Representatives to agree to award the presidency to Biden based on the alternative pro Biden submissions sent by pro pro Biden governors. This is what they're planning to do. They're going to make the argument that Donald Trump is disqualified under the fourteenth Amendment because of January sixth.
Speaker 4: Not going to work because Supreme Court he's got it, right, is it? What five to four right now or six to three? I don't know what the This is not going to be done without Supreme Court saying relaxed, guys, you're acting a little bit out of control.
Speaker 1: He's the president. Go cry a little bit, then you'll get over it.
Speaker 9: Well, two things on that. One is, remember it was this Supreme Court which voted seven to two not to not to actually hear Trump's questions about the last election about election fraud.
Speaker 1: So what Jamie Reskin is saying there, he's a congressional member from I think Maryland, serves on the I think he made chair actually the House Oversight Committee. So a powerful congressional representative to be talking like this is very dangerous. The reason it gives me pause or concern is that under the fourteenth Amendment, it says that it banned those who engaged in insurrection against the United States from holding any civil military elected office without the approval of two thirds of the House and Senate. So they're trying to use some civil war type of legalese to essentially keep Trump from taking office even if he wins the election, and I would be surprised. I wouldn't be surprised, I should say, if they don't try that in the twenty third hour, right before he's supposed to be or the election results are supposed to be certified on January sixth of twenty twenty five, be the irony of all ironies that the Party of Defending Democracy would then be engaging in insurrection, as they've described it themselves. So I'm not saying that's going to happen to I don't know. Perhaps Trump has in fact sold out entirely and he's working at their behest. You never know, but I find that hard to believe. I think that the panic with which they are approaching this election outcome or this election result tells me that he has still not bent the knee entirely to their will, and therefore they are doing everything in their power to make Kamala Harris win. Now, this is assuming that he even gets to the election, much less from the election to election day. This is assuming that the election is legit and that he is victorious. I don't know if that'll happen either. And then it's also assuming that they pull off this maneuver at the twenty third hour to try and prevent him from taking power once again. I don't know if any of those things will happen. I can't know. I don't have a crystal ball here. I'm just telling you that is my concern is that if the trend over the past eight years persists, that's what we should expect to see now. I hope that the trend is and I hope that they realize that they've pushed too far and they will just go back to the drawing board and they will lick their wounds and they will accept defeat. But I have not seen them to be those types of characters in recent memory, so I'm not banking on that. I would I would bet against it. In fact, I think that it's very likely that they will do whatever they possibly can, including starting a war with iron or any other crazy badness, to try and prevent this guy from taking power again. So stay frosty.
Speaker 11: I don't know if i'd be sober if the stuff weren't killing people. To be honest with you, I know that it's sad to say, but that keeps me out of the risk of it. You know, it just makes it too, makes a little scarier. Yeah, that's the thing. It makes it scarier. But it's also sad that somebody, I mean, this is ridiculous to say, probably that somebody can't you know, you can't even do cocaine in this country anymore, you know, And that seemed like a crazy thing to say. And don't say it. Don't say that, but I said it. But but yeah, but don't say that anymore.
Speaker 9: I'm gonna steal that line after the election that way, and I.
Speaker 1: I don't know win first, I've fortunate getting back into the humorous swing of things here. That was obviously JD vance on with THEO Vaughn a couple of days ago. THEO just had JD dying laughing for like the entire hour long interview. Theo's one of my favorite comics, and he's an absolutely hilarious person also a good person, and I just think that this is a much more healthy discourse. This is actually the country that I appreciate and loved once upon a time, one that would say inappropriate things and we could laugh at each other's differences and that that would actually bring us closer together, not this forced integration nonsense that they've been pushing for the past fifteen years that have actually divided us significantly. I think that the nineteen nineties kind of classical liberal version of wokeness was far, far preferable to the current iteration. First off, I'd like to give sincere credit to both Donald Trump and JD. Vance and Vivek and RFK Junior and basically everyone in the MAGA world now because they have been completely unafraid to do totally unscripted long form podcasts over and over and over again. For a year plus now, most of them have been doing this consistently, and I think that it has been one of the healthiest revelations of this election season. And I hope that it means that they're going to be victorious too, because that means that trend will stay intact. I think it's a much better format for actually figuring out who people are, what they believe, who they are deep down. You can't maintain the facade for three hours, like if you watched Trump on Rogan, that's who the guy is, Like, it couldn't be more obvious if you didn't believe. You know, if you thought he was maintaining some sort of persona through all of the other years you've been watching this guy, No he's not. It's not a persona. I mean, his personality is so like unbelievable that it feels like it must be. But no, that's actually who Trump is. I know it's hard to believe.
Speaker 6: Do me a favorite. Do you know Elon Muskyz He endorsed me by the way. He gave me the nicest endorsement too, the tough he said, the country's going to fail. You should do the same thing, Joe, because you cannot be voting for Kamala Kamala. You're not a Kamala person. I know you. I've watched you. I know him better than he is. You know what, without speaking to you, I think I know you, maybe almost as well as your wife. I have watched you for so many years. You're not a Kamala person. You're a Kabibe person, but you're not a Commala person.
Speaker 1: But I've got to know j d Vance alot better because of these long form podcasts that he's been doing. And I feel that way about Vavek and all these other guys. RFK Junior as well. First, it's it's very healthy, it's good for the American people to get to know these people better. But also on the inverse that I think it's really damning against the people that are either unwilling or incapable of doing it themselves, which is Kamala Harris and Joe Biden. You know, Joe Biden just because he became incapable of speaking in Kamala Harris, who never learn that skill in the first place. More macro analysis of this, I'm really really hopeful that all of these podcasts that they've been doing, not all of them, but a huge, huge percentage of them. I mean, for instance, Tony Hinchcliffe, like one of the jokes he made in Madison Square Garden was like, we need to stop funding these wars and huge applause, very non interventionist perspective.
Speaker 3: Ukraine versus Russia, Israel, it's like bad soccer games. Who even cares?
Speaker 1: What are we doing?
Speaker 3: Why is our money involved in these wars? When it comes to Israel and Palestine, we're all thinking the same thing. Settle your stuff already, best out of three rock paper scissors. You know, the Palestinians are gonna throw rock every time. But you also know the Jews have a hard time throwing that paper.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying. Today's episode is once again brought to you by our friends over at Phoenix ammo dot com. Phoenix Ammunition is the premier supplier to the militia industrial complex. That's you, bitch, that's you. They wrote the Declaration of Independence, they wrote the Bill of Rights for you, about you, about your god given goddamn rights, and Phoenix Sammo helps you keep them alive. That's the facts. That's how it works. I know it's kind of a bomber. I wish someone else would do it. No, it's up to you and I go to Phoenix ammo dot com. You ain't got to enter a promo cod because they don't give a fuck about that. They're just savages that sponsor the show, and they're savages that supply some of the greatest ammunition in the entire fucking world straight to you. Consumer driven, American built, fantastic company, great great guys. Phoenix Amo over on x if you want to follow them, Phoenix ammo dot com. If you're running low, the only place to go is Phoenix ammo dot com I think Tony's mentioned in the past being fairly libertarian. Tim Dillon had on JD Vance just yesterday as well, and they were talking about libertarianism. And Tim Dillon has described himself as as basically a libertarian many times too. You got Rogan who's voted for Ron Pohl multiple times and has described himself as basically a libertarian as well, you know, more left leaning libertarian, but more libertarian. And Theovaughn, I think is quite evidently a libertarian too, doesn't like the wars, doesn't really want people thrown in prison for drugs and things of that nature, like all of these guys. And I know you could, like, if you're not a fan of these people, if you don't know who I'm talking about, let me just explain why I think this is such a big deal. These guys have the largest independent platforms in America, like Joe Rogan has the largest, but Theovughn enormous, Tony Hinchcliffe enormous, Tim Dillon enormous, like all down the line. Sam Tripley, who was just on with Rogan right before Donald Trump, also describes himself as a libertarian very often. My point is, like the Libertarians have failed to engage in the culture war forever, and we've barely even engaged in the political arena, Like we've just been basically trounced in every area of our lives. And what I'm seeing is that people that don't necessarily call themselves libertarian very often are in fact moving the ball down the field in both the political and cultural arena by doing these podcasts, these comedians. I know it sounds ridiculous for me to make this claim, but I genuinely believe it. I genuinely believe that they are changing the culture right in front of us, and I don't think people are paying enough attention to it, and I don't think people realize what a big deal it is and what enormous audiences that these guys bring in. Now, there's a lot of overlap because most of these guys are in the rogan ecosystem, and I'm sure a lot of the fans are fans of all of these guys. So perhaps the reach isn't as big as I'm thinking it might be, but it's still a few percent of the country, at least like five ten percent of the country. Like it's bigger than libertarians it's bigger than Ron Paul when you put it together cumulatively. So I think that this is real reason for optimism, and I hope that it ultimately ends up prevailing. If Donald Trump wins. That does not mean everything is fixed, Okay, it doesn't even necessarily mean that things will improve. I don't know, but I think that it's vitally important that when you have a already puppet replaced by another puppet that's put in a position to try and dominate, not just a guy who they've attempted to coop and kill and everything else multiple times, but also intended to dominate their political opposition. I'm talking about you and me that they have to suffer a defeat to and if they don't, then I think things get really hairy over the next four years. And that's assuming that we avoid World War three, because if we don't then it's over anyways. But assuming that Kamala Harris wins and avoids World War three, which is not a given, I still think that things would get dire in this country, and that political persecution and censorship and gun grabbing and all of those other things becomes really really dangerous. And I am still interested in peaceful resolution to what we're dealing with, and I think that Donald Trump gives us our best hope at that. So I am not going to compel any of you to go and cast your ballot for Donald Trump. I just want you to hear my opinion and then consider it for yourselves. If you still think that the libertarian candidate is more in alignment with your views, you have my blessing, not that you ever needed it in the first place. To me, if you're running as a libertarian yet, you gotta be perf You got to be great, because at the end of the day, what are we really asking libertarian voters to do. You're asking a libertarian to waste their vote because we're not gonna win. So if you're going to vote for a libertarian, they gotta be fucking great. You got to be sending a message that matters, and a messenger that matters. His message doesn't matter. He has avoided every opportunity to go on the largest platforms, from Part of the Problem with Dave Smith, to timcast Iro, with Tim Poole, to a bunch of others. I'm sure he was invited on. I haven't heard a fucking word from this guy in months. Nothing. I've seen him nowhere. I'm on the internet all the time. How have I not seen anything from this guy? It's crazy. This is a failing campaign, and I think it's equally important that you send a message to the party that we're not going to support garbage candidates like this, people who aren't prepared to actually go out and get our message out there and get a compelling message to the people. He's failed to deliver on both aspects. So in my opinion, he hasn't earned my vote, not that he ever wanted in the first place. It's clear he didn't, and that's fine he doesn't, Okay, But I'm not going to make an apology for not giving it to you now because you didn't want it in the first place. Okay, we're in mutual agreement. You didn't want it, I ain't gonna give it. Handshake, have a good day. So I think that's where I'm at with it, is that I think that if you're running, if you're going to vote for a libertay, they got to be great. He ain't. Donald Trump ain't great either, but he has the best chance to advance liberty in the next four years and he's got a chance to make the machine slow down, reorient show its hand a little bit better, give us more tells, more signals as to what we're up against. Like that, to me has been the greatest godsend of Trump's tenuere in American politics is that I did not know at all the extent to which the media. Like I knew, I was not a fan of any of these institutions, but I did not know the extent to which the media and Hollywood and the political elite all work in tandem with one another to essentially craft narratives and maintain like it's basically mind control, Like it's damn close. I didn't know that it was that extreme, Like I knew it was like surface level. Maybe I didn't know that you could get multiple social media companies in tandem to kick Alex Jones or Donald Trump, the President of the United States, off of social media. Did you know that, hi, Clint here, I didn't know that, Okay, call me naive. Didn't know. I didn't know that when the President of the United States orders a troop draw down in Syria, that they could reject it, that they could just say, sure, we did it, and then not and then no one pays any price for it. Didn't know that that was how it worked. Again, maybe I'm naive. Hi Clint here didn't know, had no idea. I didn't know that they would spy on a sitting president. I didn't know that they would, you know, essentially frame a president for treason. I knew that they would assassinate one thanks to JFK. But like I mean, Jesus Christ. So anyways, I think that the value of Trump is that he's demonstrated that He's demonstrated the depravity of the media in a way that's really profound. He's woken up so many people to how evil and psychotic these fucking people are. That's a huge benefit. And I think that those are all really big positives that I would like to see again. I would like to see more of it. I think that that takes us in a direction that's healthier than the direction that Kamala Harris would take us. And ultimately, at the end of the day, it's going to be a binary. It's going to be one or the other that go around. There's no doubt about it. The Libertarian Party will be lucky to get a half percent. Bull shouldn't you. So, if you're like me, and if you're thinking about if you're a parent, if you're thinking about having kids and settling down, and you're thinking about the future of this country, in the future of this planet, I think you'll probably come to the same conclusion I did, that this is the only rational pathway to take right now, that despite all of Donald Trump's pitfalls, despite the fact that just catastrophic mistakes in twenty twenty, despite the fact that many of the things he prints preaches today, I still disagree with this. Like just yesterday he floated out the idea, I'm going to propose that we put anybody that burns an American flag in jail for a year. What And then in like the fucking next breath, the guy says, I will never fail you. I'm gonna defend your First Amendment rights, your Second Amend rights. I'm like, hey, hey, hey, burning a fucking flag is part of the First Amendment, you dummy. So like, this guy is far from perfect, and I will never lie to you about that. I'm gonna be one hundred percent honest as I have always been about everything fucked up about Donald Trump. That ain't gonna change. But on November fucking fifth, I'm gonna go vote for the guy. I know. It's crazy. I'm as shocked as you are. Never would have thought it, especially after twenty twenty. I was so fucking pissed, and I still am. But it's just the only rational thing to do right now, it really, really is. I've thought about this ad nausea, like made myself sick thinking about this for months and months and months, and I've came to the conclusion that I have to do this, that it is the It is the only choice. It's the only choice. Either that or I stay home. And I just don't think that I want a bunch of lunatics that want to see me disarmed and imprisoned to be the ones casting votes as I sit there and go, I'm not even gonna say no. This is me saying no. I'm voting for Trump to say no, to say no to all of it, and we'll see, we'll see where the chips fall.
Speaker 11: I was in a meeting some guy of fish hook stuck in his freaking cheek really yeah, wow, yeah wow. Man, he had two weeks clean. Yeah, he'd either had a really bad night or really good night. It's just like, all right, dude, catch him, release, brother, catch him release. He probably had tried to come across the border. And I only say that because we had as on here and so we've learned a good bit about it. Every years, Okay, United Japan, Germany, Canada, Japan. Sweat Serlin, sweet Serlin.
Speaker 1: I can't see that.
Speaker 11: Which word of that comparable county average?
Speaker 1: You're screwing with me?
Speaker 11: Austria. Well, I think they misspelled it, dude, There's not that many zits in it.
Speaker 1: I'm not a doctor.
Speaker 9: I'm not telling If your doctor tells you to take those epic follow your doctor's advice, not you know what you're hearing.
Speaker 1: On a audiastic.
Speaker 6: I don't mind it.
Speaker 1: You know, that's the country that I remember, that's the country that I love, and that's the country that I hope we can get back to. Prayers for this nation from this agnostic prayers. Seriously, sincerely, Let's hope for a fiery but mostly peaceful future and mostly free future. We shall see. I'll catch you guys next time.
Speaker 12: I I'm gil Fulbright. The people who run my campaign, they've made this commercial and I'm in it. This campaign.
Speaker 4: It's not about me.
Speaker 12: It's about crafting a version of me that'll appeal to you.
Speaker 1: A version that visits.
Speaker 12: Random work sites with paid actors pointing at things. A version of me that doesn't find old people loathsome are pointless, has a conventionally attractive yet curiously still family. Listening to my constituents legislating These are things.
Speaker 4: I don't do.
Speaker 12: What I do is spend about seventy percent of my time raising funds for reelection. I do anything to stay in office. My name's gil Fulbright, but hell, I'll change my name to phil Goldbright or bill Fulbright or.
Speaker 4: Fill up my mouth with farts.
Speaker 1: These are the things that are important to.
Speaker 12: Me, and these are the fine people that finance my campaign. Now, in order to do these things, I have to stay in office, and stay in office, I have to keep these guys happy. Now, any of these things make these guys unhappy, well, my hands are tied. So come November, the choice is clear. Do you want another a spineless mouthpiece for special interest in lobbyists or a spiningest mouthpiece.
Speaker 1: For special interest in lobbyists.
Speaker 12: I'm filling my mouth with arts, and I approved this message.
Speaker 9: Welcome to when he locked down Pscana Park Home Deliberty and Company that's on hold.
Speaker 1: Where did it come from?
Speaker 4: And Bernsday