Speaker 1: One on one point three Katie WV with Fallon and Colt. You're never more than thirty minutes away from your keyword. Your chance to win kinder Clamarines is the ticket. So that's coming up here in just a few minutes. Uh, weekend recap, Colt and I both kid Disney and ice dab.
Speaker 2: Dude was so sick.
Speaker 1: It was so sick.
Speaker 3: Uh. And I forget when you go to Target Center that when you get m and ms, you know those m and ms that come in.
Speaker 2: Like a box.
Speaker 3: Sure, yeah, seven dollars sick. That was awesome, dude.
Speaker 1: That's actually cheaper that I thought I was gonna be. I got all of cotton candy. Guess how much cotton candy was?
Speaker 2: Oh my got eleven, twelve.
Speaker 1: Eighteen dollars, eighteen dollars. And it was like the kind of like snack where she actually eats the whole thing.
Speaker 4: You know kids usually waste, and then it gets where she goes. She kept saying the second half she was starving.
Speaker 1: And I said, you had a choice between cotton candy and a snow cloud. I told you only get one. I have goldfish in the car. We get in the car, I give her a goldfish. We're driving home, She's like, remember when you starved me Disney on the eyes and I'm like, oh my god, she is my child. Remember when you starved me? So dramatic. I feel that also binged Love is Blind because now we got to the good episodes. Everyone knows the pods so lame this year because they did too many episodes was boring. They're calling the Minnesota season the most boring season.
Speaker 4: Of Love is Blind ever.
Speaker 1: It is unfortunate, but you know, it actually had Joey on today on the Jason Show. He's the one with like longer hair. It's Joey Amonica. Yeah, and I do feel like they're gonna get married one of.
Speaker 2: The thickest Minnesota accent.
Speaker 1: Truly. Yeah, they had, and we brought that up. But how they ended these episodes, and this isn't a spoiler. It ends right before basically everyone starts walking down the aisle. Oh so this coming Friday, it'll be the weddings, and then Sunday is.
Speaker 4: The reunion, which they've already filmed the reunion.
Speaker 1: I asked him if anything crazy happens, He's like, I will absolutely not tell you a single thing. I signed an Nda, and I said, okay, baby, I got you chowchoo, all right. But the biggest drama that's happening is this guy Dave. He's just not great to this girl lord and when he finally apologizes, he's hammered, and I'm like, I think, I think that that is not I'm.
Speaker 4: Sure they've obviously talked, but I can't wait for the reunion.
Speaker 1: Basically I want to see because he I even asked Joey to I.
Speaker 4: Go, who do you think is getting the worst edit?
Speaker 1: And He's like, well, I think it's kind of obvious, and I was like, oh, so David's yeah, not saying that he's the worst person, but like he looks the worst on the sho There's always one guy or girl that just gets the worst at.
Speaker 2: It, and that's what makes it awesome.
Speaker 1: You think the reason this has been boring is because no one claimed they look like Megan Fox and looked nothing like Megan Fox this year.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean I couldn't. I couldn't get past the pause and I was skipping around. My wife's still like fast forward through, which is cool, it's whatever.
Speaker 1: I always past forward through though the happy couples.
Speaker 3: Neforik he's just doing so much. Just give us twenty minutes, right, that's all we need. But I don't know if we need an hour and a half of just a bunch of nothing. Just give us, like, just condense it. Yeah what I say about us?
Speaker 5: Shut up?
Speaker 1: Don't bring that up.
Speaker 2: Speaking up.
Speaker 1: Let's get you your keyword. Yeah, let's do you go your keyword? You text into five three nine two one katiewb one is stars, text stars for your chance to win. Kinder Lamar insists the tickets.
Speaker 2: Ballad and cults.
Speaker 1: One on one point three katiew with Ballon and Colt. Why so serious?
Speaker 3: It is getting really intense because fallin, who's ready to be a millionaire?
Speaker 2: Are you ready?
Speaker 1: I mean part of me wants to be excited, but I think I won a million dollars last year and haven't seen that Venmo come through for.
Speaker 2: One hundred thousand dollars.
Speaker 3: Now, remember you can you can go to the text on, you can call someone, or you can ask me for the answer.
Speaker 1: Okay, Oh right, I forgot I got lifelines? Okay?
Speaker 3: Which TV show features a chemistry teacher turned into a drug lord breaking back back?
Speaker 2: Oh dude, that is dinging?
Speaker 4: Correct, don't get an actual ding bell.
Speaker 1: It's just your voicing dingy.
Speaker 2: I go, yeah, you got it, you got this.
Speaker 3: Wait stop, I'm the one hosting. I'll send you back into the crowd right now.
Speaker 1: I only won one hundred thousand dollars. I'm good.
Speaker 3: Geez fire the producers two hundred thousand dollars. Which country has the largest population in the world, China or India?
Speaker 2: Which one?
Speaker 1: China?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Oh, I had multiple choice.
Speaker 3: Okay, three, dude, this is crazy. Three hundred thousand dollars. You can buy me a house and say, Louis Park No.
Speaker 1: Thanks.
Speaker 2: What is the rarest blood type in the world?
Speaker 1: This one?
Speaker 3: I am gonna need helpline AB negative or O negative?
Speaker 1: I need help?
Speaker 2: Which lifeline you canna go to?
Speaker 1: I'd like to go, No, I want to I want the call.
Speaker 5: Do.
Speaker 1: I want to know because people are just going to text in recklessly. So if you know the answer six five one nine eight nine KTEWB.
Speaker 2: For three hundred thousand dollars.
Speaker 1: The rarest type is either what A B negative or O negative. Okay.
Speaker 3: It's a lot riding on the line right now, and I don't think anyone's going to have your back. I think that everyone want to see you fail.
Speaker 4: What in the heck why would you say that to me?
Speaker 2: I just think everyone, no one's going to come to bath for you right now. I don't know why.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 2: I just have a feeling.
Speaker 1: It's a Monday, so I am also worried. I gotta be honest. Is there a single nurse listening out there? Anyone that works for the Red Cross, anyone that can help a girl? I want to say it's the O one. Don't I'm not picking. I'm waiting. Yes, Lifelines, Lifelines, Hi, KATIEWB. What's your name? My name is Nora, Nora. What is your profession?
Speaker 5: I am a plebontomous hell?
Speaker 4: Yes, okay, Nora?
Speaker 1: What is the rarest blood typeative?
Speaker 4: That'll be my final answer.
Speaker 1: Yeah, thank you, Norah, thank you.
Speaker 2: You're the best. Dude.
Speaker 1: Nora, just got you paid, baby, except except it's fake money.
Speaker 4: But I still like the hype, like the rell of it.
Speaker 3: Now for four hundred thousand dollars. Yeah, what is the name of the fictional wizarding School of Harry Potwarts.
Speaker 2: Oh? Yeah, ude, you didn't need that one. That's crazy.
Speaker 1: Four hundred thousand, Keep you going, daddy, five hundred thousand dollars.
Speaker 3: Who painted the ceiling of the Sistine Michelangelo? Dude crazy, she's on a roll right now for six hundred thousand dollars. Which US state has the longest coastline? Is it Florida or Alaska? And we'll be right back after this.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna watch three Katie be passing on baby well them back to Who Wants to Be a Millionaire?
Speaker 3: Fallon edition on one A one point three KTWB. You have five hundred thousand dollars fallin?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Now excited about that?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: I mean I am.
Speaker 2: I just like, I don't know what I should do with it for six hundred thousand dollars.
Speaker 4: Oh right, So keep risking it.
Speaker 2: Which US state has the longest coastline? Are we going with? Florida or Alaska?
Speaker 1: Alaska's crazy huge, crazy huge, and people don't think about it. You think you see that long, little skinny thingy to Florida. Oh yeah, and you assume that. But Alaska is just so.
Speaker 2: Massive BD for show.
Speaker 1: Oh that works there. I'm going to just risk it and if I lose the money, that's fine. I'm gonna say Alaska, dude.
Speaker 2: Killing it. Seven hundred thousand dollars.
Speaker 3: Which video game franchise features a character named Master Chief.
Speaker 2: Taylo or Call of Duty, where the gamer is that you still have a lifeline. You can use the tax line, or you can ask me.
Speaker 4: There's no way if you know the answer Call of Duty five through nine two.
Speaker 1: If your master doesn't even make sense In Call of Duty, master Chief sounds like, oh dude, she is halo.
Speaker 2: You go, Oh my god, you're a risky to a biscuit. Oh my god, that's.
Speaker 1: Right, sounds good. I'm so good. I think because he wants to be a millionaire give you four answers that it kind of makes it even harder, too, makes it a little easier, maybe, I'm sure fair.
Speaker 3: Eight hundred thousand dollars. What is the smallest country in the world by land area, Monaco or the Vatican City?
Speaker 1: Vatican City?
Speaker 2: Dude, Oh my god, she's all for a million? Nine hundred thousand dollars.
Speaker 1: What stressful music?
Speaker 2: Which of these.
Speaker 3: Animals is not a marsupial, a platypus or a kangaroo.
Speaker 1: A platypus.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's right, that's right. Okay, million dollar question, million dollars on the line.
Speaker 3: Okay, Which film won the Oscar for the Best Picture in nineteen ninety four.
Speaker 2: Forest Gone or pulp Fiction.
Speaker 1: I want to say forestum, but I'm gonna use a lifeline of cult for a million dollars.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, yeah, it's Forest.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 4: It's the Pop Culture Minute with Sellon and Cult on one on one point three kd WB get Ready, So much is going?
Speaker 1: I cried watching the opening with Cynthia Rivo and Ariana Grande last night at the Oscar. I don't know, Well, there's such a build up in that defined gravity and the ability is so unreal. I don't every time she hits the biggest notes, I like, just immediately start. It's very weird. It's a very emotional response for me. It was so beautiful. They did a nice job last night. I thought Conan did a great job. I loved all the fashion. A lot of the time, I'm like, well that song about hideous, you know, because I'm a fashion critic, obviously look at me.
Speaker 6: But no, it was.
Speaker 1: I thought it was a really pretty good show. One of my highlights Adam Sandler being called out for having a worse outfit and the leaves made me laugh. But a lot of people were upset that Demi Moore was snubbed for her role in the Substance because she won a lot of the other awards. The girl who is a Nora And I'm sorry, I don't know. I didn't follow her that movie or her a lot, so I don't know her name is Mickey or Mikey. It's spelled m I k e Y, but maybe it's Mickey. A lot of like, you know, how weird it is that this much younger woman won. It's kind of like exactly what Demi Moore's movie, The Substance was about, where it's like the clash of old versus news and they're kids. So she's like twenty years younger, sist, so many more years she could win. I'm like she does, but you don't know if you're gonna strike gold twice with a movie role.
Speaker 3: So Adrian Brody he was it was like twenty three. I've been like twenty three years since he won for the Pianists and then boom.
Speaker 1: You know what's interesting. I don't have anything to say about him, but I will never forget when Tina faced he was the absolute worst host she ever worked with, and so it made me look at him very differently. Like he must suck and.
Speaker 2: Then he's one for the dramatics. I feel like he's definitely yeah.
Speaker 1: And people were I think that he I didn't listen to his speech, but I think a lot of people were, like said, he had good there were very important things in his speech.
Speaker 4: However, he went over five minutes long, as we were like.
Speaker 1: All right, dude, wrap it, uh, like seriously. I know that I am a Megan Markle apologist. People hate Megan Markle.
Speaker 3: I do not.
Speaker 4: I think she has some things about her that are annoying, but.
Speaker 1: Get a lot I do too, we all do. But tomorrow on Netflix, she debuts with Love Meghan is her lifestyle series hosted by her, and it was supposed to come out in January, but then remember she postponed it due to the la wildfires. I cannot wait to watch it. Maybe I'll learn how to be a better hostess. I don't know.
Speaker 3: I've been watching a movie right now, Super Good. If you need a movie to watch, Glass Onion Knives Out.
Speaker 4: Oh, I watched that when it came out like four years ago.
Speaker 2: I'm in the middle of it. Don't tell me.
Speaker 1: Oh, you know who does you know? You don't know who? The killer is Stop. You don't know that there's an evil twin?
Speaker 2: Wait? What an evil twin?
Speaker 1: Where I just kidding? Am? I? Okay?
Speaker 7: Uh?
Speaker 1: Tate McCray. She was on SNL this weekend. She has officially scored her first number one album in North America and Australia.
Speaker 4: Congratulations, great, awesome, Yeah, I know it's cold.
Speaker 1: It's so funny. He really supports her. Every time I'm in here, I'm like, we have a commercial break. I always see he watches her videos with the sound off. That's how committed he is to just supporting her in her career.
Speaker 2: I have the backstad also. It's nice, but whoever produced.
Speaker 3: Her song her back tattooed on you, whoever refers to your album, give him a raise, double it and then give him ten thousand dollars.
Speaker 2: That's how I feel so good.
Speaker 1: You didn't even get myself one on one point three Katie w B with Fallon and cult and you. Of course, if you're listening and if you fit in one of these categories, we'd love to hear from you. Anyone listening who has been punched.
Speaker 2: Like in the face. Body you talking about like liver shot?
Speaker 1: I guess it doesn't matter like actually punched, just punched. Okay, we're into your keyword for your kindical marts is the tickets here in a second. Anyone listening who is great at spelling, Oh yeah.
Speaker 4: Yikes, I'm gonna plaise you.
Speaker 2: I have a theory nobody is in this day and age.
Speaker 1: I think if you're younger, it's harder for you because you're in the era of auto correct.
Speaker 2: I don't even know if I could spell spaghetti. If you told me to right now.
Speaker 1: Spell spaghetti, it right into it. She sent me up. There's no way you can't. Spagetti is so easy, okay, s p A g ah, Oh sorry sorry, go on E.
Speaker 3: D y.
Speaker 1: Correct cool. Anyone listening who went on a good date this weekend doesn't mean there was a happy ending, just means that you it was like a great date six five, one, nine, eight nine, Katie w. B. If you fit into any of these categories again, anyone listening who has been punched, is great at spelling, or one on a good date this weekend carries your keyword humble text humble to five three nine two one KATIEWB won your chance to win. Kendrick Lamar instance is a ticket and.
Speaker 2: You're never more than thirty minutes away from winning.
Speaker 3: Thats so what I would do is I would make us preset number one on that iHeartRadio app, so you can just whip your phone out and then boom every time we have that keyword right there to listen to him with KATIEWB one.
Speaker 1: On one point three KATIEWB with Fallon and Colt and anyone listening who has been punched is great at spelling or went on a really good date this weekend. Now I know that you've you're e've been punched, right?
Speaker 2: Yeah? What happened?
Speaker 8: Oh no, so I was.
Speaker 6: I was actually I was at a bar. I was seventeen.
Speaker 3: I was drinking underage.
Speaker 6: Now, I was an older lady there who kept coming on to me, and the guy didn't like it, and he came up and he actually backhand punched me with.
Speaker 5: Like three different rings on. He's like a Harley guy.
Speaker 6: Oh it Actually he killed my front tooth.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I had to get a rock cano and everything.
Speaker 7: But it was like the last time I ever.
Speaker 5: Met with an old lady at a bar.
Speaker 8: Yeah.
Speaker 3: So wait did you Yeah? Was there like a lawsuit or was it just like all right? Going to move on with my life.
Speaker 1: It was move on with my life.
Speaker 5: I didn't want to get the local bar in trouble for having me in there. Yeah, cause enough damage where it cost money and I had to you know, my lip got put open and everything, but I didn't pursue charges.
Speaker 2: No, dang, manoks like a man.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it seems like she was trying to like, I don't know, it doesn't even seem like your fox.
Speaker 2: She was coming on to you. But I guess if you were playing into it, whatevs.
Speaker 1: Right, I mean, you're sevente year old kid at a bar and you got a cute blonde lady.
Speaker 5: You know that was that was that was kind of like you. I was flattered.
Speaker 3: Yeah, dude, well crazy, that's an insane story. Thanks for calling.
Speaker 1: Hi, KTEWB. Which category do you fall into?
Speaker 6: I fell into two categories.
Speaker 5: The first one, I've been punched in the head and the second one, I'm a pretty decent speller.
Speaker 1: All right.
Speaker 3: Is it because you got punched in the head that you're a good speller like something?
Speaker 7: No, I'm find like worse now, actually.
Speaker 1: Dang dang, okay, okay, hold on, why did you get punched in the head?
Speaker 5: I actually got punched the head by a student because they thought I took something when it was someone else that took it.
Speaker 4: Oh my gosh, kids are insane.
Speaker 5: Not okay, yeah, needs to say I don't eat anymore.
Speaker 1: But understandable. All right, here's your word? What's what's to sure?
Speaker 2: I can't even say it Worcestershire?
Speaker 1: Yeah, well no, it's pronounced lots of different ways. I say, my person say Worcestershire, but that's wrong. But this says when it spells it out, says it's pronounced w U s t R s h O.
Speaker 4: So what was to stur? What's to sure? How it says it should be said? How do you spell that?
Speaker 7: W O R t h E s t I r E.
Speaker 2: No, I feel like.
Speaker 7: Work.
Speaker 1: I gave you the hardest one ever and mis pronounced at five different times.
Speaker 2: To be there, But thanks for calling.
Speaker 6: Nice?
Speaker 7: Hi?
Speaker 1: Which category do you fall into? The good date?
Speaker 4: Ooh you want on a good date?
Speaker 1: This weekend? What happened?
Speaker 6: We went to the Pet Exotics Fair and Hastings and they ended up holding like some crust and geckos.
Speaker 3: Dude, just when I thought Hasting's gonna get even more awesome.
Speaker 2: That's so cool.
Speaker 1: It is.
Speaker 6: So we want one. So we're looking into like the pros and cons of owning one.
Speaker 1: I kind of break my fear and I'm like, okay, I'm kind of in love with one.
Speaker 3: And you're talking about a bearded dragons no.
Speaker 1: Something similar, birded dragon called gecko.
Speaker 3: What if it was just a kimodo, like, you're actually going'd be sweet?
Speaker 2: Well, yeah, she would die.
Speaker 1: We talked about how the Komodo dragon and death is the worst depth of all animal debt.
Speaker 2: True, you got to watch out for that.
Speaker 3: Well, hopefully everything flourishes in the relationship and with your lizard.
Speaker 1: Thank you.
Speaker 4: You're not going to believe this.
Speaker 2: It's the secret Story of the Week with Allan and.
Speaker 3: Colt on one on one point three, Katie w let me do have your cinic. Lamarn says the tickets coming up right after this. But if you have a secret, you can ever, you can always dm us found a cult on Instagram. This one says I'm married to a stick thin, super skinny, non muscular, beta looking type of guy.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, that was gonna I thought that. I honestly thought this might be going towards a woman.
Speaker 3: His personality is so good. I look past all of it. We love each other.
Speaker 2: That's good.
Speaker 4: You look past all of it.
Speaker 1: He can't help it and be super thin. What the hell?
Speaker 3: But now, okay, sorry, I'm implementing my plan to get him jacked. He has no interest eating healthier, building muscles, So in the background, I'm doing it myself.
Speaker 6: Now.
Speaker 2: When I read that, I was like, that means possible. It starts out a little.
Speaker 3: Lame, like She's like, I'll have him moved furniture around paint rooms to get some movement, haul wood into our wood burning stuff.
Speaker 2: Okay, maybe I do.
Speaker 4: That's gonna help the people I've met that are like naturally thin.
Speaker 1: He's just gonna lose more weight and not I probably already has a little bit of muscle, but like he'd have to probably work hard to build.
Speaker 2: Like, okay, what so she says he needs more protein.
Speaker 3: So I also secretly, even though he despised this protein powder and putting it in multiple things he eats, like smoothies, oats. Sometimes I'll even put in his coffee and pretend it's a fancy drink I made for him. On top of that, I'll sneak in Omega three pills into his vitamin slash pill organizer. Wow, it's a lot more difficult to change personality than it is body type.
Speaker 2: So that's the model I held onto when I.
Speaker 3: Accepted to marry him, hoping I can turn him into my Jason Momoa.
Speaker 2: Soon.
Speaker 3: I feel like you're gonna have to upgrade the stereos. Maybe I little injections when.
Speaker 1: He's not even like, don't I know that? Like they're trying to come across as like funny and cutesy, but I don't like this person, and I don't think it's.
Speaker 2: Okay, well it's poison.
Speaker 1: It's not poison.
Speaker 2: It's like a good poison, but not good at all.
Speaker 4: Date someone else. Quit trying to Like, that's so shady.
Speaker 1: If I found o Jake was sneaking in protein into my meals and stuff because he wanted me to look a certain way I would be. So that is messed up, dude. Yeah, you're right, it's not as messed up as you like, slowly add little bits of pine salt to his food to kill him, right, But also, like, what are you doing you date someone else?
Speaker 4: I hope that he finds this out and he dumps you.
Speaker 2: It's just a tear below that.
Speaker 6: But it is.
Speaker 2: I mean it is poisoning, right because you don't know what you're ingesting.
Speaker 1: So if someone was like super super unhealthy and you were actually worried about their health, yeah, then I would be like, have a conversation with them.
Speaker 4: You love them, you want to you want to make sure they're okay.
Speaker 2: Yeah, my wife does it all the time all to me.
Speaker 1: But like it if you just like don't like the way their body looks and there, it's not because of health reasons, Like I.
Speaker 3: Don't know that.
Speaker 1: I just that's hard for me to get past. That's hard for I'm like, then, look at the look in the mirror at yourself. What is going on with you?
Speaker 3: Go see a therapist. Maybe he's doing it in the background, her reversing it. It's like putting red forty in her stuff.
Speaker 2: It's not even know. It's crazy.
Speaker 1: Oh my god. Yes, we always say we don't judge on that. Then I feel like I've never been more judgmental.
Speaker 2: No, dude, right, that triggered me.
Speaker 1: So that's bussed up.
Speaker 2: Dude. I'm glad you went in. Someone asked to thank you.
Speaker 1: Here's your keyword. You're gonna text this keyword in if you want to win, Kendrick Lamar and says the tickets snooze text s n O O Z to win and just the heads up, I just got word. We got Jojo tickets for your after school pop quiz today.
Speaker 2: Jojo and Cold Well the things O Today's trending with Fellon and cold.
Speaker 1: On one on one kat w yoga.
Speaker 4: Boobs are the new thing.
Speaker 1: In case you were like, I have small boobs, people, I folks forever people have been like, they don't like their small boobs, right, and they get breast in plants, they get bigger boobs. Good news. So they say that the smaller, more athletic, more proportioned look is what's in. According to plastic surgeons, uh, they say weight less drugs.
Speaker 4: Drugs are actually driving.
Speaker 1: The trend because there's weight loss with medications like ozepic and similar drugs, and so there's this whole trend towards slimness, which a lot of people find an issue in that in general. And then because of that, like they want proportionate breasts and so people are getting smaller chests.
Speaker 3: So long boobs. I'm in style now, which I'm very happy about. You fill out a sports bra exactly. But you don't overfill a sports bra, and that's like the perfect perfect Yes, so I follow tape.
Speaker 1: Aside from your nips, which are Canadian and bacon size, well that's not what everyone's goal is.
Speaker 2: That seems a little hurtful.
Speaker 4: You're the one that brought that up before. You were like, I wish my nips.
Speaker 2: Were smaller ones, not continuously.
Speaker 1: You're right, that's my bee, that's my bee. You did it on this show. It's your faulting in public in public space.
Speaker 2: No, I'm not mad about it, not even a little bit.
Speaker 1: Then why are you cry? I'd do it. Microsoft has announced it will shut down Skype on May fifth, which is crazy because I mean, think about it, in like twenty twenty, everyone was up on Skype, but now it's just like Zoom and you still crying. Zoom and Google me'd have really taken over, so they don't even need Skype anymore. So rip to Skype.
Speaker 2: Yikes, I know.
Speaker 4: And we got a big month ahead of us. We're officially in March.
Speaker 1: Love to see It, Daylight, Savings Time, Saint Patti's Day, Eastern March, Madness, spring Break. March is also a Women's History Month cult. Notice you didn't get me anything today as a celebration?
Speaker 2: Did I got something coming your way? I don't even worry about it, dude.
Speaker 4: It's probably a venmo request of money.
Speaker 2: It's not a merrioccupant or anything, just a weird.
Speaker 1: Choice for its history month to get me a merry occupant. But I love a merry occupant. I did say in s categories last week it is a party essential and as I.
Speaker 4: Recall, you said, no it is.
Speaker 1: You shut it down, super hurtful and one we're thing. Yet another study shows the mental health told that too much screen time can have on kids. New research found that every extra hour spent on screens and social media is linked to the risk of eating disorders and adolescents. Researchers found that tweens and teens who spend a lot of time online are more likely to have distorted body images, leading them to worry about weight gain, tie their self worth to their weight, and engage in unhealthy behaviors like binge eating and over exercising. So just another thing to keep track of. That is your trending. We're comeback. We'll have your after school pop quiz with your chance to win Jojo tickets. Sellin and Coles Kisses twe on one point three KATIEWB with Fallon and Colt, we have Jojo tickets. JoJo's in town. She's at First av on Friday. Even Colt's wife was like, Yo, I want to see Jojo. She's so sick, and I'm like absolutely. If you want to win these tickets, you just have to answer some trivia. You can call six five, one, nine, eight nine KATIEWB. You get the most questions correct and you win the tickets. You can to be able to go with this Friday, obviously, so that's exciting cult Quick question up, do you can you name a single Jojo song?
Speaker 2: Leave? Get out right now?
Speaker 1: Obviously, biaw and me? Hello? What's your name?
Speaker 8: Hie?
Speaker 7: Amber?
Speaker 5: Hi?
Speaker 1: Amber? All right? Amber?
Speaker 4: Hold one second? Look at your competitor, Hi, what's your name?
Speaker 1: Why? Jenny and Amber? You are playing against each other today. We're going to give you some trivia questions. If you know the answer, you chime in with your name. Whoever gets the most correct out of three wins?
Speaker 4: Are you ready?
Speaker 5: Yeah? Yeh?
Speaker 1: Question number one? What is half of one hundred and forty four? Amber? Amber? Amber seventy two that's right, all right. Question number two, what famous speech starts with four score and seven years ago? Amber, Yes, Amber, the Abe Lincoln.
Speaker 6: I don't know the speech name.
Speaker 1: Well, we're gonna it is a blinking but we do what need to know the name of the speech. But I do think Jenny hung up? Did Jenny hang up?
Speaker 2: Jenny?
Speaker 1: Jenny was like immediately like, this is not what I thought it was going to be. By default, Amber, you get the tickets. Congratulations, it's the Gettysburger dressed by the way, the old a B linking speech.
Speaker 3: Okay, Amber, would you know this? What type of animal lays eggs? But it's not a bird?
Speaker 1: Is not a bird?
Speaker 2: Yep, you got this, I believe in Amber.
Speaker 1: That's like she said, alligator. We will accept it. Well accept alligator? All right, Amber, Congratulations, you got a pair of Jojo tickets.
Speaker 2: Shot keep come around.
Speaker 1: One on one point three Katie w B with fallon and cold and your keyword your chance to win Kendrick Lamar Incissa tickets. The keyword is Bill text b I L L Bill to five Green nine two one Katie w B one.
Speaker 2: It's the unbelievable story of the day.
Speaker 1: On one oh one point three kt w B. All right, so my X my story occult. Yeah, it's literally not up on my computer anymore. Caleb's go with yours because mine is literally XD out now. So there was a guy that was freaking out.
Speaker 3: There was a huge fight at a family reunion, rife. So what does he do at the park? He got a ride from his cousin, stand up fist fighting over the broths or something brought, So he steals a vehicle.
Speaker 1: Right, broughts are tasty.
Speaker 4: It should not be a brought person.
Speaker 1: Are you a brought person?
Speaker 2: Dude? I'll say brats all day.
Speaker 1: I like a broth that's filled with like a little cheese, chedd worst situation.
Speaker 2: Right into it and like shoots out in lava, hot lava.
Speaker 1: I do like a grilled onion on I brought in a mustard. Your thoughts, yeah, whatever, you'll eat it anyway.
Speaker 3: I'll take it anyway. Two broughts of the time doesn't even matter. Here's the thing. Oh God, dude steals a car to get away from his family.
Speaker 2: I love it. I've been there. I'm like, dude, was stolen a car to get away for family? So relatable.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so not the crazy part though, right, he starts abating the police. Then oh dude, a senior citizen who has lack of purpose in his life sees the cop chase going down. So a sixty eight year old, it's like, you know what, I'm gonna make my life mission to stop this guy who's flinging from the police.
Speaker 2: That's not He starts whipping by the police going in and out.
Speaker 3: Then they're separate police chasing him, and what does he do smashes right into another police car.
Speaker 4: Oh my wait, the old Nanda old man, not the original criminal, the old man.
Speaker 3: So the original criminal gets away, but because the old man took out a police cruiser, he's the one that got arrested.
Speaker 2: Can be driving reckless, weave.
Speaker 3: In and out.
Speaker 1: No, He's like, I was just trying to help you, and they're like no, no, no, you know what, crush. That is the reason why you don't have a car cult or.
Speaker 2: Talk to family. Oh all the same time, ye good fight, good fight, Katie.
Speaker 3: To be somebody stole my ebug. Somebody took it, stole it. It finally happened.
Speaker 4: What are you talking about.
Speaker 1: I'm leaving work on frid then, how am I just hearing about this. I saw you over the weekend.
Speaker 3: I walk over to the bike rack where I leave my bike. Obviously not there put you sick. So I got an Uber home.
Speaker 1: Right, you could walk home, I guess.
Speaker 2: And at first I was trying to make.
Speaker 3: A big deal about it, like I should be fine. Well, it's just a little too long. I called, which I love my officers shout at you, I love you.
Speaker 2: But I called them.
Speaker 3: They didn't make it top priority like I wanted them to. Right, It's like, somebody stole my bike, all right, They're like, all right, well, yeah, I just fell out a police where. I'm like, no, can you find it now and then I can have it to take home with you tonight? No, like, okay, whatever.
Speaker 1: The odds of them finding your bike ever are so slim. There are so many bicycle rings and.
Speaker 3: Everyone's been telling me, oh, dude, you can get a secret AirPod. I'm like, I don't need an air pod or like an air tag or whatever.
Speaker 1: You AirPod? Yeah, you don't even know what it's called. Can you go buy air pods up on your bike? And how they especially steal it?
Speaker 3: I was so stupid, So I had to order an uber and the entire time in the back of the Uber.
Speaker 2: I'd feel like, oh dang it, Like now I gotta buy new bike.
Speaker 3: So I'm like, all right, whatever, I'll just do this while I'm in the uber ride anyway, it's it's awkward.
Speaker 2: I don't want to talk to him. So I buy a whole new e bike right.
Speaker 1: Oh my gosh, the same one.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because I like it. It's chill, I know it.
Speaker 1: I's so surprising you would order the same one. You said it doesn't really go the full speed when you're on it.
Speaker 2: Well, I think that's a weight issue.
Speaker 3: So then I get home and I'm telling Jen what happens or what happened, and she's like.
Speaker 2: Dude, you took the car to work today.
Speaker 3: Oh no, wait, are you sure. She's like, look out in the road, it's not there. I'm like, oh yeah, and I feel my pocket. My keys are in my pocket.
Speaker 1: Hold on.
Speaker 2: So my bike was in my garage and I actually had a vehicle.
Speaker 4: With me, and you left it weren uber and home, so your whole family didn't have a car.
Speaker 2: I had to ride my bike. You can get the car. I felt like I agree with that. You were not a good time.
Speaker 1: One on one point three Katie w B with Fallon and Cold. It's funny you would bring up your car cold because we discovered something new, a new addition, if you will, to my husband's car. Oh and it's not one that he claims he knows about. Okay, and it's gonna lead us into a discussion about cars, okay, and random things you've hit with your car when we come back those in three and a half minutes. One on one point three Katie w B with Fallon and Cult. I'm like pulling out see my husband's truck. I know it's the license plate is all like dented in in. I go, what in the heck happened your truck? Truck?
Speaker 4: I go, why is that all dented?
Speaker 1: And we're talking about comes to analyze and he's like, oh my god, when did that happen?
Speaker 4: I was like, Okay, you can be honest.
Speaker 1: If you back, you can tell, you can tell that it's not me back into something. He's, oh, it's like a truck backed into me with its like little ball thing in the back. And I was like, it does kind of look like that, but it also looks like you very well could have just backed into something. He's like, oh, dude, not I would remember that. I'm like, you would remember it doesn't mean you tell me about it. And he's like, I promise you. And I was like, okay, fine, a crazy.
Speaker 2: Line of questioning from you.
Speaker 1: Tell me, well, I mean, what are the odds that he hit something or someone else hit him. Probably that he hit something if you've ever written with him, every part of it. Okay, So.
Speaker 4: My question to you is what did you hit with your car?
Speaker 1: It doesn't have to like almost like another car is ridiculous, nless, it's like funny, like, well, my grandma panicked. She was rushing because she this part isn't funny. Someone she knew was like in the hospital. She's panicking. She just throws it in reverse and hits my mom's car. It was, And it's like, oh and then now she can't even get to the hospital quickly because now she's crashed into my mom's car.
Speaker 4: The whole thing.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you have something like this, Okay, I have destroyed my mom's car backing into it once.
Speaker 2: Yes, Well, we had a long dirt.
Speaker 3: Road and I was just like looking in the right rear view and she was like off the left of the little bit and I was planning on doing a burnout at the end of the driveway. Smashed it. Here's what I hit though, I'm backing up. Oh that's not even the story, dude, Okay video. Yes, I got Twilight Breaking Dawn Part one excellent. Dude was giving me so much hate. He was like, are you getting this for you?
Speaker 2: It was just me. I was like, no, no, my girlfriend's at home.
Speaker 1: He's like, I can tell you all a girlfriend what you're talking about.
Speaker 3: So I'm trying to just like eye me up as I'm walking out, just looking at me, judging.
Speaker 1: Right, movie back off.
Speaker 3: I'm trying to back as flick as I can, just to like, I don't know. I felt a lot of shame and I smashed into something.
Speaker 2: I'm like, oh no, what was it? I go out. It was a big boulder in front of the family video like a baby get a fold. It was dark, I couldn't see. It was before I had a backup camp? Whatever?
Speaker 4: How did we exist before backup camps?
Speaker 1: Man and pod camp so good?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm a bumper. I'm like, I'm out.
Speaker 1: We'd love to hear from you. Sixty five one nine eight nine Katie w B. What did you hit with your car over here at fifty then France. I was in like the parking garage, which no hate, but it was I mean it's it's horribly designed, and I go to back out just forget I'm next to one of those concrete cinder blocks and scraped my whole side of my car on it. I was like, oh sick, I was next to that. But I'm sure you've maybe accidentally tapped something six five, one, nine, eight nine Katie w B one on one point three katiewb with Fallon and cult and guess what. We got a lot of people calling in on this one. I'm not surprised things you like just randomly hit with your car.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 1: We got a lot of texts coming in. Uh, this is this is upsetting. This one says I hit a chicken going seventy with my windows open, feathers everywhere.
Speaker 4: Oh poor chicken.
Speaker 2: I hate that.
Speaker 1: Backed into a tree at my high school friend's house, broke the spoiler on my focus. Sick. I remember the good old focus spoiler. We're gonna drip to some callege here a second. First, your keyword, your chance to win the Kendrick lamar In siss the tickets is squabble text squ a b B L E two five three nine two one ktewb one. All right, so what did you hit with your car?
Speaker 5: I was at a gas station and I was very my boyfriend's car and like really tight it trying to turn to go up to a pump and actually hit this giant boulder behind me.
Speaker 3: Dude, we don't need boulders at gas stations or other businesses.
Speaker 2: Leave them out beautiful day course.
Speaker 5: Right, they blocked off half the driveways and they're only losing like two of them, and uh, you know, it's like, why would you do that?
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's not your fault, that's their fault. I would se Actually, thanks for calling.
Speaker 8: Hi.
Speaker 1: Would you hit with your car?
Speaker 3: Hi?
Speaker 7: I actually hit a lady on her bike and a crosswalk.
Speaker 1: Oh is she okay? Let's start with that.
Speaker 6: Yeah, she was okay and stuff. She was okay. She had a couple of bumps and bruises, but her bike got more banged up than her.
Speaker 2: And yeah, what do you does your heart drop immediate? Dude? I was so nervous.
Speaker 7: Yeah, it was really bad.
Speaker 6: I was so nervous and uh yeah, oh I was definitely sweating that one.
Speaker 1: Well, what happened.
Speaker 6: Oh, not much. Just she didn't turn it into insurance or anything.
Speaker 4: No, I mean, how did you get this person on a bicycle?
Speaker 8: Yeah?
Speaker 6: Yeah, yeah. So basically I was making a right hand turn and she was coming from the left. Yeah and wait, hold on, No, I was making a right hand turn and I was looking left to make sure there was no cars coming that way.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that makes sense.
Speaker 6: You was going across the crosswalk from the right when I was looking left. I didn't see her coming from the right. Yeah, my fault, you know.
Speaker 5: Now.
Speaker 3: It also actually kind of sounds like she was trying to get some insurance because when I'm when I'm biking home, I'm I make sure the car is turning right. I just let them turn right because I know that they don't know where I'm coming up on them.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I don't know. It was just it was a bad situation.
Speaker 1: Yeah, syone's okay, Yeah, you got to be aware. Yeah, all right, But what'd you hit with your car? And k which time? Oh God, list them out for us.
Speaker 8: Okay, So the tree just happened to move for the first time in six years. Okay, second time, my son's car jumped in my way and I hit the front of his car back and into it and practice brand new winter we.
Speaker 7: Had just put in the day before.
Speaker 1: That's so rude that car jump behind you and.
Speaker 7: Your car oh right right, the tree and the car.
Speaker 1: That's my apologize.
Speaker 3: Well, and it's also good to teach your son like stuff happens sometimes, you know what I mean. You got to deal with these things in life from time to time. You taught them a valuable life lesson.
Speaker 7: I tried to tell my husband that too, but if you didn't believe me.
Speaker 1: Well you need to divorce him. One on one point three, katiewb with Fallon and cult as it always goes, people are forgotten in the end memorial portion of the Oscars and they're upset. Also, some other Oscars recap moments are going to come up in the pop culture minute, but first we're going to wrap this up. Basically, just random things you hit with your car is what we're talking about. We got this text becaus I was backing out of a dealership after I bought a car, and I hit a sign in the dealership line. I just drove away from embarrassing because I didn't even make it out of a lot with my new car. This text says when I was fifteen, I backed into a McDonald's driveway wall because I thought I was too far away from the window when I could have just opened the door a little.
Speaker 4: I scraped the backside of my mom's bumper.
Speaker 1: She had no idea it was going on because she was just taking a nap next to me.
Speaker 2: No kidding.
Speaker 1: This says my mom would take us to the church parking lot to practice driving at like thirteen years old. My sister smashed the s out of the back into a cemented light pole. We drove away in silence. Needless to say, we didn't tell my dad.
Speaker 2: Blessed.
Speaker 1: My husband was backing his car into the garage and somebody honked at him and he hit my car. He called me up there and asked me what happened eight months later, told me he was the one that backed into it. I stressed out that I did something. Oh my god.
Speaker 4: The dad's reaction was to blame the daughter.
Speaker 1: Because someone fucked in had been scared him.
Speaker 4: That's wild.
Speaker 3: A hawk is alarming when somebody hanks it. It is almost worse than just letting whatever's happen and happen. Because I don't know what's going on? There's a million things that could be happening right now.
Speaker 4: Today I'm driving and someone's like, wait, like flashing their lights of me.
Speaker 1: I'm like panicling, Oh my god, my life supposed to be And then I go like a millimeter further and realize they're trying to warn me that there was a cop up ahead. And I'm all I did was actually is called sheer panic for me, and I wasn't even speeding that much. So what what did you hit your car with?
Speaker 7: So do you remember payphones when that used to be a thing.
Speaker 2: Yeah, of course.
Speaker 7: So back in the day before they had cell phones, they had pagers. So I was a cool cat in high school and had a pager, and I had to go.
Speaker 2: To a payphone with my friend.
Speaker 7: And you know, you don't want to have to get out and make the call out of your car, so you could maneuver your mirror in between the poles, so you could you get what I'm saying. Yeah, So I took off and I cleaned my mirror right off my car, and there was just it was just hanging with wires. So then when I was driving, it was like flapping and hitting my like window.
Speaker 2: Oh, god.
Speaker 7: So my dad was like, what happened. I'm like, well, I tried. You guys paged me. What did you want?
Speaker 3: Like, dude, at least you told the truth. That's something I would have lied about. I feel like at least you were honest about it, Like, yeah, I did that. I'm gonna gaslight you.
Speaker 2: But I did it.
Speaker 7: And then you're like, oh, like what did I just do?
Speaker 3: You know?
Speaker 1: I also love this story because it's like the most what like early nineties story of all.
Speaker 7: Time pains and.
Speaker 1: Truly I love it.
Speaker 4: It's the pop culture minute with Felon and cult on one of one point three kd w B.
Speaker 1: A lot of Sandy members upset over the in memorial snubbing people yet again. So Tony Todd his family's really upset. Tony Todd played Candy Man and his widow, so she's really angry. And that's not the only one.
Speaker 3: Though.
Speaker 1: I saw that they didn't throw Michelle Trachtenberg in there. I don't know if that's because it just happened, so maybe they didn't. I don't know. Get to that time. Shannon Doherty I think wasn't involved. I don't know how they decide who and who doesn't make it. It seems like every single year people are forgotten from it and left from it, So I don't know how they can avoid that. It just seems very bizarre that every year, And like Shanna Doherty and these names, they're not small names, you know, so I don't get how it happens to me. Moore lost out on the Oscars last night, and a lot of people think it's interesting because her movie, she was Up for the Substance, is almost like it was a reality The girl who won is the one that's much younger than her, which is kind of what the whole sub since movie is about, the clash of old versus new, if you will. But they're like, she the girl who won for a noura, she has so many more years she could win. I don't like that outlook because it's like, sure, but you don't know that she'll ever strike gold again with like a role like this where she could.
Speaker 8: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Also, now that Demi Moore is actually getting the.
Speaker 1: Attention she deserves again, I'm sure she'll actually start getting cast in a lot more movies and maybe she'll have more opportunities as well. Other things from the Oscars, I really, really like everyone else, just loved the Cynthia Arrivo Ariana Grande opening. It was so good and I loved it. Also, I did binge the new Netflix Love Is Blind episodes. I'm so excited to finally just like get through this season because the best episodes are like when they get to come out of the pods. They're like drinking, they're going to get married, they're meeting all the other cast members.
Speaker 4: That's when it gets good. So they're actually worse.
Speaker 1: Finally, because Minnesota has been pretty boring, there were some finally some good things like dramatic if you will, and then this coming Friday they'll have the weddings and then Sunday will be the reunion. Also coming out tomorrow on Netflix, the new Meghan Markles show I don't people like just for some reason hate her and despise her.
Speaker 4: I don't.
Speaker 1: I love her. I'm looking forward to her show called With Love Megan. It's a lifestyle series. I'm gonna learn how to make jam. I'm gonna bring Jam in here. Just be eaten so much jam and toast's gonna be crazy, just not.
Speaker 2: Mad about that.
Speaker 3: If you could give me some definitely, Also, you need to be a beekeeper, Gang, because I'm low on honey and I would like some homemade honey honey.
Speaker 1: So yeah, I'll put that on my to do list. Thank you so much for the suggestions. That's your pop culture Minutes, brought to you by Ovo, Lacy Go and Lenz. We're gonna come back with Histo.
Speaker 8: Really.
Speaker 1: Your keyword because you know you're never more than thirty minutes away from your chance to win Kender Lamar and Sys the tickets here on, Katie, your keyword is Luther l U T h e R. One way to keep that in mind is making us your number one preset on the iHeart Radio app. We're gonna come back.
Speaker 4: With Histo really next, it's about.
Speaker 2: Time for Histo true with Fallon and Colts.
Speaker 1: I thought this would be an interesting one. Uh the last words of famous historical figures.
Speaker 2: It's so good. This is gonna be inspirational.
Speaker 1: Wolfgang Mozart said, the taste of death is upon my lips. I feel something that is not of this earth. He hey, just try hard? What a try hard?
Speaker 3: Am I?
Speaker 1: Right?
Speaker 2: It's just so sad and not love you. Thanks for all the memories. The taste of death is upon it my lips, just.
Speaker 4: Your partner kissing you. Look what the hell?
Speaker 1: Noster damas tomorrow, I shall no longer be here, all right? Thanks sick.
Speaker 4: George Washington's final words wash Daddy.
Speaker 1: What he say 'tis well, I die hard, but I am not afraid to go. He had a drop in a Bruce Willis movie.
Speaker 3: Die Hards, foreshadowing Why are all.
Speaker 1: These people's like there's I mean, I guess you know you're going also.
Speaker 2: Kind of lame though, like, give me something.
Speaker 1: Okay, Benjamin Franklin, A dying man can do nothing easily.
Speaker 2: Yeah, this is more.
Speaker 1: This is more on the on the nose with you. Charles Dickens said on the ground, Hey what just.
Speaker 3: Yelling random stuff? Dude, I'm gonna make up so many lives on my last words. I'm gonna be like, yeah, guess what.
Speaker 1: Channing Tatum definitely hit that, okay, Henry the Eighth. I will first take a little sleep, and then as I feel myself, I will advise upon the matter I took. Emily Dickinson, I must go in the fog is rising. Oh that's terrifying, so terrifying. And our final one. These are the last words of some famous people I didn't get like younger people. If you can't tell Voltaire now, now, my good man, this is no time for making enemies. That was when asked by a priest to renounce Satan.
Speaker 2: Did I drop. I'll drow some like callbers butterburgers are the best. Then you're out, just like something crazy.
Speaker 3: And then I'll pay Zachron to like come to my funeral and they're like, wait, you knew, zach Iron.
Speaker 1: That's what I would try to do, something clever, but I'd use the phrasing wrong, probably, and if I was an idiot. One oh one point three Katie w B with Falon and cult animal encounters. Whether you've smooched an animal creep, whether you've been attacked by that, you were in a stampede, you know, various situations gonna occur. We'd love to hear your animal encounter at six five, one, nine, eight nine. Katiew B got this one from Caitlin. My dad hit an owl with his truck when I was a kid. When he got home, the owl was in the grill of the truck and still alive.
Speaker 2: Whoa whoa.
Speaker 1: Injured the wing and blind in one eye as a result of the accident. We called the Raptor Center and they couldn't pick him up for a few days, so they instructed us on how to care for the owl until they came. Fowl could not return to the wild, so it became a teaching owl, and the Raptor Center took him to schools and such for people to see. Occasionally, the owl's picture would be in the paper, like Senior Center received visit from feathered friend, or students get close encounter with owl or whatever, and my dad would clip the articles and proudly see them and say, that's my owl. Look at him do a thing. Very cute, very wholesome. But if you have one, you can give us a call. Sixty five to one, nine eight nine, Katiew b Thise. I was my car, had the windows down. I pulled into our driveway alongside the house, and I opened the window thinking a bird was coming by, and instead a squirrel jumped out of the garbage cannon to the car.
Speaker 4: I jumped out with the car and drive The passengers jumped out.
Speaker 1: My friends were in the back with a squirrel running around their heads as they screamed, and the car ran into bushes. Oh my, that's not what you want and no, not at all. This weirls one one point three Katie WB with Fallon and Colt.
Speaker 4: Are you ready to win one thousand pennies?
Speaker 1: What is your name? Jesse? Jesse? Well, it's your lucky day. You are the right person to play. You have to match four words with either myself, Fallon or Cult. Who do you think you'd have better odds of matching with?
Speaker 5: I think?
Speaker 1: Okay? Perfect, got a pressure? Cult? Okay, Colt is leaving the room. Jesse, I'm gonna ask. I'm gonna give you words. You tell me the first when it comes to your mind, and then we'll see if Cult matches. So your first word is shoe hu maker maker. The next word is creek like water runs through creek.
Speaker 6: That gives me a second.
Speaker 7: I guess just water, okay, parrot like the orange vegetable.
Speaker 1: No, like the bird, Sorry, oh the bird.
Speaker 7: It's okay.
Speaker 6: I'm just a little harder hearing parrot.
Speaker 5: We'd have to go with bird, okay.
Speaker 1: And the last one is feather f e A t h e R feather. All right, let's see how cult does cult? All right, all right, Cults, here we go. I'm so ready for this, all right, let's start with, uh, what I think was the easiest one.
Speaker 2: Parrot parrot p A R R O T. I thought you said carrot. Carrot is She.
Speaker 4: Also thought I said carrot to be fair, okay.
Speaker 3: Well carrot, I was gonna say top like carrot top. Now here we go, probably just like a bird.
Speaker 1: Yes, bird, good job.
Speaker 2: Nice.
Speaker 1: Your second word is creek.
Speaker 3: The creek is beautiful, creek, creek, creek waters.
Speaker 2: Yes, yeah, okay, nice. Nice. How do you feel right now? I feeling good?
Speaker 7: There we do.
Speaker 1: We have two more feather.
Speaker 3: It feather, dude, feather could be so many things. Feather, Jesse, can you give me a hint?
Speaker 6: No?
Speaker 3: No, alright, alright father, Well all I'm thinking about is that Billie Eilish.
Speaker 2: But I already said bird feather flight, No, I don't. I don't know for feather yea like a feather, B know that is. I'm sorry, Jesse, that's fair, that's fair.
Speaker 4: And then the final word.
Speaker 1: Was shoe like s h o e shoes shoes just shoe shoe.
Speaker 4: Fet Nope, she went shoemaker.
Speaker 2: Oh dang it.
Speaker 1: Sorry Jesse, but Colt did ruin your hopes and.
Speaker 2: Dreams, Jesse, I totally dropped the ball.
Speaker 4: Sorry Jesse, thanks for playing. I'm sorry you didn't want a thousand pennies.
Speaker 7: Thank you guys, it was a little fun.
Speaker 3: Okay, good good bye, Katws found of colts.
Speaker 2: Let's see how unhealthy you are.
Speaker 1: Okay, I don't need this on my Monday.
Speaker 3: We got the top ten most on healthiest foods on the planet.
Speaker 2: Should avoid these at all costs.
Speaker 1: Okay, Okay, I'm not agreeing. I agree to listen to the list. I do not agree to not eat these items. I want to be very clear.
Speaker 2: Okay, these are actually factually terrible for you.
Speaker 1: Potato chips item daily fritos are.
Speaker 2: Now, I feel like you're not.
Speaker 1: I feel like you're a different type of bread. White bread, Yeah, I mean I typically do. Okay, I do two types. I do cottage bread, which is white it's delicious, and sour dough, which is also white.
Speaker 3: Okay, yeah, what about you? Process meats like do you eat bread or not?
Speaker 8: No?
Speaker 3: Process meats like bacon and hot dogs? Yeah, well I might as well not even ask French fries.
Speaker 1: But literally, do you know that about me? You know that about me? It's my favorite food group.
Speaker 2: Fast food burgers.
Speaker 1: What am I where else, am I gonna get a burger?
Speaker 2: Cookies?
Speaker 1: I have them for breakfast, kidding? Micro popcorn yeah, not that often, but I do have it sometimes. The actual lightest thing on the list. I don't overdo donuts hell yeah?
Speaker 2: Ice cream yeah not.
Speaker 1: My favorite is serve, but it's pretty good.
Speaker 3: Cake.
Speaker 1: Look at my cake? Do you tell me I'm not having cake? Come on, boy?
Speaker 2: And that's it. I don't know what we got out of this, but oh.
Speaker 4: So, basically, anything that brings any human happiness.
Speaker 1: Don't eat it.
Speaker 2: What about barbecue sauce?
Speaker 1: Ladle man? It cut.
Speaker 3: Today's trending with fellon and cold on one ont w B.
Speaker 1: Natalie's going to perform at target Field after the Twins game this July?
Speaker 5: What up?
Speaker 1: Also three m open. It's going to remain in the Twin Cities through twenty thirty. Congratulations, I think uh, I mean, I think one of those things is really cool that we have here in the Twin Cities. And I'm not even a big golf person. It's like, I like when they're events like that here because it's just it shows how cool the Twin Cities is. Skype is a is a.
Speaker 4: Is an ripn All right? Rest in peace.
Speaker 1: Skype. Microsoft is announced going to shut it down on May fit. There are just so many other options now with like because they have like teams Microsoft, they don't even need Skype. But then there's also platforms like Zoom and Google Meet, et cetera, et cetera, all that stuff. Yoga boobs aka cult boobs, they're hot right now. You want boobs like cults. They fit into a They fit into a sports bra, that's all you can ever. They maintain a sleek, sculpted silhouette.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's like you're you thinks smaller, more athletic, but you're not flexing, you know what I'm.
Speaker 1: Exactly, it's more proportioned. So they're saying this is what plastic surgeons are actually calling yoga boobs or ballerina boobs. They say they're popular and it's because of the growth in uh weight loss medications like ozebicasaid or you're losing weight. So if it's the whole vibe of it, and I'm like, okay, there's that can cause some different different opinions in itself.
Speaker 3: Dude. It's just like it's crazy that there are these things for body types where it's like, yeah, this is in right now.
Speaker 2: It's like, oh I don't have that. Well you're not in anymore.
Speaker 6: That's what.
Speaker 1: Go get surgery over it.
Speaker 3: I guess as somebody who is in style right now, and they actually reached out and they were like, dude, can we get a word on it. I'm like, well, I mean just listen to the found a Cult podcast because I'll talk about it there.
Speaker 2: But that's true.
Speaker 1: I feel good, Thank you so much. Each American eats an average of twenty pounds of pasta a year. What do you think is the Well, this is easy, let's go with. What do you think are the top five sauces? The top one isn't going to be obvious sauces. Sauces on the pasta number one, Number two, oh if I need a lot of pasta immediately to the top two sauces.
Speaker 2: I don't. Those are the only ones I know.
Speaker 1: The other ones was kind of tricky because it's tomato, basil, tomato, garlic and tomato sauce.
Speaker 2: That's all marin air to me what you just said, agreed, It's.
Speaker 1: All which an actual Italian person listening is like just wants to slap us across the face with some pasta. Tom, You've tried to work the word fasuli and like three times today. I don't even know what kind of pasta that is. How do you spell it?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 6: No l I?
Speaker 1: I think soulei pasta f u s I l l I. Why don't you just say the spirals? Why did you have to church it up and say facilli like a tornado? Why didn't you say the tornado pasta? I would have immediately knew what you were talking about. Why always try to church everything up? My gosh, okay, that is your trending word. To come back with your keyword. You're agins to win the Kindricklomar and siss A ticket