Speaker 1: It's the Valentine in the Morning replay.
Speaker 2: Welcome to the breakfast table of Valentine in the Morning.
Speaker 3: I laughed heartily, help us respectful to say I love you.
Speaker 1: The full show podcast starts right now.
Speaker 2: Starting the show, Good morning, Jill, Hey, good morning. Hey, good morning, John, Hey, good morning, Hey, good morning.
Speaker 4: What are we doing? Brian?
Speaker 3: Hey, good morning?
Speaker 4: All right, Laura, all right, all right, guys.
Speaker 2: I want to try something different John that we're talking about this in the last twenty four hours.
Speaker 4: What did you learn, dear, Let's try it out. We're up to this every day.
Speaker 2: I'm hitting you hard and cold now, but think fast in the last twenty four hours?
Speaker 4: What did you learn? Brian?
Speaker 1: Uh?
Speaker 5: The band Radiohead recorded the song Creep in one take.
Speaker 4: Wow, it's amazing.
Speaker 5: I didn't know that, John con Would you told me that before you guys got here?
Speaker 4: No, that doesn't count.
Speaker 3: He learned it too, knew that before.
Speaker 2: What's your jo?
Speaker 6: I learned to have more patience with people who have screaming kids at restaurants? Okay, Yeah, went to one last night with a bunch of like my best friends, and like all of my friends now are either pregnant, and we had some babies at this dinner too, and both at the same time. They were losing it, both babies, like one baby was crying and the other baby was like running around, and we were just like that group. We're like, I have overheard that group before, and I'm like, man, that kid screaming real loud right now, Like I'm trying to enjoy my dinner, you know, And now I'm like, oh wow, we're we're that group. We have the screaming babies in the restaurant, and my friend, the poor mom was just like trying so hard to calm them down, and like there really was nothing she could do except take them outside, and she did eventually, and I was like, dang, Like that's tough.
Speaker 3: I'm part of that group now.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 4: It's tough.
Speaker 3: It's crazy to see yourself cross over.
Speaker 2: He just gave me an idea for another topic there. Yeah, do you ever think you were accidentally switched at birth? You look at the family around you and you're like, wait a minute, they grabbed the wrong baby. Last than four hours, I learned that my wife throws a lot of my stuff out. I was looking in the trash can and under like and a loaf of bread that had some mold on or something like that with some other stuff of mine. I'm like, huh, she secretly throws stuff out of mind that she doesn't want in the house. You caught her.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it was just some protein patterns whatever else and stuff, but.
Speaker 3: She least tried to like hide it under other trash in the trash.
Speaker 2: I think this is why I was just moving something around for whatever reason. And I go, huh, my wife's secretly throws stuff out. There's a point of contention. When I moved here, I had a dream chaser, a dream catcher native American thing, and I loved it, and somehow it never made the trip. It never made the trip just before we got married, so many years ago, and I never forget.
Speaker 4: Last twenty four hours, Jill, would you learn?
Speaker 7: I learned that my husband and I have very different ideas of fun. He had to go return a rental car yesterday and he dropped it off and it was six miles from the house, and the man ran back. He ran back to the house and wanted to do it because it's fun. He told me, that is not my idea of fun whatsoever.
Speaker 4: Those people are crazy. It was six miles ain't bad.
Speaker 2: I don't know if I do riot I'm gonna walk or something.
Speaker 8: In this heat.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I would have. I would have walked that six miles.
Speaker 6: Six miles, No shot, dude, you wouldn't walk six miles.
Speaker 3: I wouldn't walk one mile.
Speaker 8: Why not?
Speaker 2: Because I just like you're an exercise guy.
Speaker 3: I love exercise and cardio.
Speaker 6: I don't and I should, but I just don't, And I feel like it just wastes time.
Speaker 3: That's my thing.
Speaker 6: Like, especially during the week, we only have so much time before bed. I don't want to waste running six miles.
Speaker 3: Let's drive there and spend it at home.
Speaker 5: Like, I think you're missing the point of the exercise. It's too much.
Speaker 2: But also walking you see the world in a different way. When you drive down a road, you miss so many things. It goes by so fast, especially when you're driving because your eyes are on the road. When you're walking, you notice and see things, and you're aware of a world around you that perhaps you wouldn't be aware of if you didn't take your feet and put them one foot in front of the other.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's great.
Speaker 7: But running six miles is not fun.
Speaker 3: Yeah, fifteen minutes of walking will give me that hit.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'm done.
Speaker 9: One O four to three my FM.
Speaker 2: One A four to three, my fam. It is Valentine of.
Speaker 7: The Morning's Valentine. You know how, sometimes you will tell Brian and I that we are like nodding vigorously. Sometimes like when you're talking, you find you catch us like really.
Speaker 2: Not the other day when I was stumbling at a word or something like that and he kept nodding like go ahead, you got a little boy, got it? And it just seemed like like a teacher trying to get a student to get something right.
Speaker 4: It was not fun.
Speaker 7: Are you ready for this? There's an actual term for it that I found and there for it. May we hear your term? No, it's the millennial nod. So we have this millennial weird millennials, and then we have the gen z stare and Laura's gen Z. So there's the gen z stare and the millennial nod. The millennial nod is from a lot of millennials being people pleasers and just kind of they're saying having a coping mechanism, especially when you're at work, to signal everything's fine and you're nodding like everything's good, we got everything under control. Yes, it's just like when we do it, we don't mean we may not even know where doing it, but it's giving a sense of approval and understanding and agree.
Speaker 6: No, it feels courteous to like not along. Yeah, oh yeah, I'm following you.
Speaker 2: No no, no, no, you're saying it's giving a sense of approval, you're not receiving it.
Speaker 3: I am right.
Speaker 2: It is not a sense of approval that I was receiving from Ryan. It was a sense of like, go ahead, hang in there, you've got it.
Speaker 7: A little reassured though.
Speaker 3: Yes, I was like you got this man?
Speaker 7: Yeah, Like I will find myself like one of you guys are talking.
Speaker 2: The person receiving on the other end, not being from your generation. See, this has been looked down upon as a child can see whatever way they.
Speaker 3: Looked different both ways. Just like the gen Z stare. What's the gen Z stare?
Speaker 7: It's just like this blank, almost intimidating, no response when you're talking to them stare.
Speaker 6: A lot of retail workers will notice this when gen Z customers will come into the store and they'll be like, hey, can I help you with anything? And like the gen Z customer doesn't really know what to say. So they just stared him with a blank face, zero react and they're like suck.
Speaker 3: So like what am I suppose?
Speaker 9: Hello?
Speaker 3: What do we do with that?
Speaker 9: You know what?
Speaker 2: I mean? Who's gen Z again?
Speaker 6: That would be like two thousand and up? I think late nineteenninety seven.
Speaker 2: Or something so much and this is this might be giving my age away these damn labels. I don't know who's what or you know, it's just so simple to go yeah kids nowadays? Can we just go back to that?
Speaker 4: Just complain about the younger generation?
Speaker 2: Oh my god, am I boomer?
Speaker 3: I think your gen X?
Speaker 4: Actually?
Speaker 5: But it's fun to say, okay boomer to you, but you're not a boomer?
Speaker 3: Stopial not my face? Looks what I do?
Speaker 2: One of us?
Speaker 1: Three? My f M.
Speaker 2: One A four three, my fam. It's balance in the morning.
Speaker 4: Hey Jeff, Hey Valance.
Speaker 10: What's going on?
Speaker 11: Man?
Speaker 2: What's up with you? Jeff?
Speaker 4: How's it going?
Speaker 10: Cruising? You know, just cruiser across country.
Speaker 2: I'm driving down the road and looking for some action.
Speaker 10: We found the time loaded up.
Speaker 3: In my man. Someone actually knew one of your.
Speaker 2: Yeah that's Molly Hatchett. Wow, you don't know Molly Hatchett.
Speaker 5: I'm so sorry, Jeff.
Speaker 2: It's so embarrassing that people I work with right, honestly, gosh, where are.
Speaker 4: You driving from? Where you're coming from?
Speaker 10: You got a good crew there, I'm coming. I went to Arkansas there some video production work, and I flew out there, and then I'm just driving a car back.
Speaker 4: Oh that's cool.
Speaker 10: Man, drivers from Marcus all back to back to LA and I keep my I keep my MIFL map with me. Yeah, so I'll make sure make sure I'm listening because this is part of the driver is enjoyable. So I have a good four hours of some enjoyment while I'm driving back. I feel like I'm at home still, Dude.
Speaker 3: I love that.
Speaker 2: And by the way, you can always listen to Valentine in the Morning replay as well as a podcast there too. You know that you can hear previous shows on.
Speaker 10: Which is awesome.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 10: Sweet. Then you know, I gotta say that the whole bring that money it's kind of cool.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I kind of like it too. I think John did good with that. Nice.
Speaker 3: Yeah, appreciate it's.
Speaker 10: Kind of cool.
Speaker 2: I like that you see a lot of pigs while you're in Arkansas, you know, what you know, what.
Speaker 10: I've seen is not necessarily a lot of bigs, and I see a lot of goats. Horses and mosquitoes are so big. Yeah one that actually one mosquito had a neck tattoo on it.
Speaker 7: When you were there, were you working on something that we would know or recognize?
Speaker 3: I was.
Speaker 10: I was helping them film some commercials for Fox Network on the NFL for the NFL games that are going to go in their local region next this weekend.
Speaker 2: Oh that's so cool, man.
Speaker 4: So are you a camera guy or director? What do you do?
Speaker 10: I kind of do it, you know, one Man's show. I'll shoot it, edit it, put it all together. You left it like love stuff. I'll shoot out in La Yeah, I'll come out here and finish it up.
Speaker 2: So you know, you know your cameras right, yeah, a little bit. Yeah, you should slide into my DMS or I take you phone number. Because I've been trying to buy a camera for Collins soccer season. Uh, because I do everything with the iPhone, but it's just so hard to do. And I found one. I went down like Sam's camera. I rented one for the weekend and it was pretty good. But I don't know I want something that gets crisp, clear shots and can work with action because some of these are used for college recruiting propers, uh prospects too, so I might want to see what you think about the camera I found.
Speaker 10: Yeah, that'll be cool.
Speaker 2: Well here you know what, Jeff, can you slide into my dms on Instagram?
Speaker 10: Yeah?
Speaker 2: All right, go for Valentine. I'll meet you there. Bud hrybuddy, all right, you take care.
Speaker 4: Talk to soon.
Speaker 9: One oh four to three. My sm Entertainment headlines.
Speaker 7: Hulu is going forward with a limited series called Count My Lives and it's going to star Lindsay Lohan and Shalan Woodley and the show comes from the show runners of This Is Us and Shyale. Woodley's gonna play a compulsive liar who secures a nanny job and a household with deep secrets, played by Lindsay Lohan. So that will be coming to Hulu. And Netflix just announced they're going to do a documentary, a two part documentary on Charlie Sheen and he's going to open up about his life in a quote nothing is off limits documentary. We're gonna have appearances from his ex wife Denise Richards and then his co stars from What's what was that show? I'm gonna say thank you two and a half men. I was gonna say two stars and a baby. I don't know why my mine went there for two and a half men. John Cryer is an also Sean Ben and it's called AKA Charlie Sheen. It's gonna debut in two parts on September Chill September tenth. Excuse me, I'm Jill with your entertainment headlines on Valentine in the Morning and coming up seven five. It's gonna be your first time to play Valentine in the Morning's what's that noise? The jackpot twenty five hundred dollars here, that's the best.
Speaker 4: One of four three my family, it is Valance out of the Morning.
Speaker 7: I feel like we haven't done a Jill Pregnancy IVF Journey update in a while.
Speaker 2: And there is an updates the hump Day Bump Day update. Yeah, we missed it yesterday day up missed it.
Speaker 7: I mean, you guys already know this, but I haven't talked about on the area yet just because I've been so emotional every time I talk about it. And now I've gotten to the point where we have the next steps in place. We have a lot more hope now, so I can I can talk about it and you know, not cry. But we were going through IVF. My husband and I and I had frozen my eggs a couple of years ago. They defrosted the eggs, Jeff went, had his appointment, they made the embryos. Everything was looking great, and apparently before they send off the embryos to get tested, they have to stay in the lab for like a seven day incubation incubation period. And once they hit those seven days and they've I don't know the right terms, they've grown, they've you know, made it through the week, that's when they sent them off. Apparently, our embryos did not make it past those seven days, and they are saying that it was poor egg quality. When they unfroze the eggs, everything was looking good there, but once they created the embryos with them, they didn't They weren't quite strong enough to make it past that that point. So what we're going to do is we're going to do another egg retrieval and then have like those fresh eggs, they will be frozen and they'll be made into embryos. You know, practically immediately.
Speaker 2: How long were your eggs frozen?
Speaker 7: We froze them in twenty twenty one.
Speaker 4: Right, so it's been a minute.
Speaker 7: Yeah, it's been a couple of years. But there are some couples who have Yeah, and they told me before that embryos are stronger when they're defrosted. Eggs can be a little weaker. So our doctor is confident that we might be able to get some stronger eggs this time around. My problem is I have a very low ovarian reserve, so there's not a lot of eggs to work with. But he's pretty confident that we can go in and get some eggs. So that's the next step. So we're starting from scratch again.
Speaker 4: All right, Well, thank you for the update.
Speaker 7: Yeah, good luck.
Speaker 4: We're praying for you. Hope it works out.
Speaker 7: Thank you very much. Let us know, I know, I will. I'll let you know when things are gonna get started, because I'm probably gonna be uncomfortable and a little more itritable, so we'll just keep that out in mind.
Speaker 3: Yeah, keep us specifically one four three FM.
Speaker 2: One of four to three my family. It is Valentine in the morning coming up next.
Speaker 5: It's a dumb game and it's the completely platonic, non threatening, unromantic game between friends. I had another name for that.
Speaker 2: But Jimmy, your other names were the other names.
Speaker 5: The other name was how well do you know your work life? And I was told that that work wife is now an offensive term. It is, really, that's what Jill told me. Like in general, workwife is well, you shouldn't have a work with right.
Speaker 2: It is the argument why.
Speaker 7: Because it's the word wife. There's so many other things.
Speaker 4: To say, because they think that's romantic.
Speaker 7: If you are in a relationship, if you're married, you should have a workwife.
Speaker 3: It's playing with.
Speaker 5: Fire because it's hint to get intimacy.
Speaker 7: It's just like the word wife should be for your wife at home. And because that's the ya relationship is so different than what you should have with your coworker, I'd like I take.
Speaker 2: But well, I didn't say anything.
Speaker 3: What someone said a word?
Speaker 4: Well, I think what was the name of the contest? You're calling again, we'll.
Speaker 5: Be playing the completely platonic, non threatening, unromantic game because.
Speaker 2: I have that at home too, So I'm currently experiencing that after twenty eight years of marriage.
Speaker 7: I was just about to say, like you and I are not intimate.
Speaker 5: Well, this game is you are going to have to guess what Jill said. It is like a version of the newlywed game. I quiz Jill about your relationship with her, and you have to see if your answers come.
Speaker 7: Oh so fun?
Speaker 8: What about it?
Speaker 4: Games is called how well do you know your friend?
Speaker 7: But you and I are like more than friends?
Speaker 2: Started? I never said that, she said that. Okay, now you have to make a phone call to Jeff Lelani and apologize. I'll let them know, all right, So we'll play that game. Coming to the next try and play a long though two if you've listened the show for any period of time, or I just want to learn more about Jill. Up next on Valentine in the Morning.
Speaker 1: Four to three my FM.
Speaker 7: Follow us and Valentine in the Morning on Instagram and TikTok one o four to three my FM. It's Valentine in the Morning. Brian, Can you give us the name of this game one more time.
Speaker 3: And try it again?
Speaker 2: Nothing's working in the camera, Hi, guys, we got to get cameras.
Speaker 4: It's ridiculous.
Speaker 2: Right now, We've got cameras sitting on top of boxes of off and mind's like falling over.
Speaker 3: He's like, won't stay really sad?
Speaker 5: What is?
Speaker 1: What do I do?
Speaker 5: This is the completely platonic, non threatening, unromantic game.
Speaker 2: No, I'm like, what do I do? I know the name of the game talking to you? I, well.
Speaker 6: This is essentially the newly Weed game, but completely platonic. That's how this is gonna work, you think, so, Brian asked Joe, We're gonna find out in this show here. Uh, Brian asked Jill some questions and he recorded her answers, and so we're.
Speaker 3: Gonna ask Val the same questions to see if you can match up with Jill's answer.
Speaker 7: So basically, you want to figure out what I said.
Speaker 3: That's how you got it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I am locked in girl. Okay, let's play today's.
Speaker 6: Dub game, completely platonic, non threatened, down romantic game between friends.
Speaker 2: Are you ready for first question? Though, Yes, jod I'm ready, go right ahead.
Speaker 3: Now, what do you think Jill would say?
Speaker 2: How did the two of you meet? How did the two of us meet? How did the two of you meet? I've worked at Joe for quite a long time. She worked with me over at ninety eight seven, she worked with me over a kiss. But she worked with my wife quote unquote first and she was a student of my wife. I would say, oh, when I walked past through at a football game, her and her I think it was Jen TeV. We're all excited to see me like that's Valains. Oh my god, look at it him. When she was in high school, O kay of two.
Speaker 7: She said, we met at a football game at Village Christian High School. I was on the dance team. Leilani was our coach in Valentine from Kiss FM was at our football game and Leilani introduced us after our performance.
Speaker 6: Is feeling less platonic by the question what I just it sounds romantic just in the context of the way we're playing.
Speaker 7: You know, Oh, I see she was a minor.
Speaker 3: A minor, it sounds like a problem for you. So if I walked past her she was hitting on me. And then you're gonna love this one who said I love you first.
Speaker 2: I don't know if she's ever said I love you to me, Yes, definitely when.
Speaker 7: I've said I love you, not like I love you, but yes I have.
Speaker 5: This is all an elaborate trap.
Speaker 3: Let's see what Jill would have yet answer.
Speaker 12: I don't.
Speaker 2: I mean, I don't know, like maybe when she got the job thank you or something. Uh, maybe when my dad passed away. I really I don't have an answer.
Speaker 3: Okay what she said.
Speaker 7: I think Val did, and I don't remember the time. But I know that I would never say it first romantic, even though yeah, I loved him. What it would have been weird. It would have been weird for me to say it first, you know what I mean?
Speaker 3: No, just I'd say I love you to a friend, easy.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 7: Yeah, But it was a different relationship.
Speaker 4: Back Hey, what happened? What what happened?
Speaker 2: The music? Like this where the music go? Think you better put it back in. It's getting weird.
Speaker 7: No, no, it's like working together. We have a different relationship back then. And then it grew into a really close friendship. Like at first you were like my boss, you know, and then it grew. It grew into a friendship a lot closer than I thought we'd ever be when we first started.
Speaker 6: And then you saw coldplay together and it's not like that. It's playing around all right, Well, here comes the next one. Do the two of you have a song?
Speaker 2: Do we have a song?
Speaker 3: You and Jill have a song?
Speaker 4: Do we have a song.
Speaker 2: We like? Uh uh, well thong songs hers and that'd be weird right now? We have songs that like. We we do musicals. We do so many different songs together and stuff, always singing like there are things I'd like to do with her, but she refuse to do. She doesn't come to memory care of karaoke. Why are you shaking your head up and down?
Speaker 7: What do you no? I'm just like doing.
Speaker 4: That thing again. That millennial is so annoying. Hey, you said, I love you.
Speaker 2: There's a song that we want to do for a Christmas party for iHeart that. What is the name of say? It's the back and forth Christmas song on this baby.
Speaker 3: Maybe it's called that Outside or something like that.
Speaker 4: But otherwise we don't really have a song.
Speaker 3: I lock that in. Let's see what Joe said.
Speaker 7: He wants us to sing baby It's cold outside at the iHeart Christmas party, but I do not.
Speaker 6: I'm counting the updated version right. Maybe I'll call you neuber, I have Valentine. What is the best trip you ever took?
Speaker 3: Jill on?
Speaker 4: And she'll say Ireland?
Speaker 3: All right, that seems like the easy My wife and I.
Speaker 2: My wife and I and son took her to Ireland. Also took in Vegas for twenty first but she'll say Ireland.
Speaker 7: Locked in Ireland. My thirtieth birthday, he took me along with Leilani and Colin and the entire family to visit Ireland and went to London as well. It was amazing.
Speaker 3: All right, that's three correct? One missed.
Speaker 4: Oh, that's right.
Speaker 2: My dad and everybody went to right. Oh, yeah, right, and we broadcast a bit from here to Jill and I were sitting in a car outside the hotel broadcasting, Yeah.
Speaker 6: Inflation ruins everything. I swear it'd be so nice too, totally all right.
Speaker 3: Who do you think should play Valentine in a movie? Is what we asked Jill.
Speaker 2: I mean, people say it look like Morrissey, but I should play him in a movie. If she doesn't say Chad Michael Murray, If she doesn't say Chad Michael Murray, she should leave the building right away.
Speaker 3: That sounds fair to me.
Speaker 4: Thank you. I would. But if I had to guess.
Speaker 2: Ricky Schroeder, who is Ricky Schroder? Who would play me in a movie? I she'll probably say like She'll try to be nice and trying to like Brad Pitt or something like that.
Speaker 7: Let's see, Oh, Steve Martin, because he's funny.
Speaker 6: Yeah, everybody, that's true. Yeah, and I do like this. Next one here, Valentine. We asked Jill, who takes the longer shower?
Speaker 7: Me?
Speaker 2: Interesting, I have a I'm very and she knows this. Don't ask me why we're not going to put this up on social Laura. I'm gonna explain, like all this stuff to my family now I am, and my wife knows this too, my son knows this, and many people in my life know this. I have a toto bidet. I have an obsession with being clean in all areas, and so I will take a longer shower. And I have shower thoughts as John sound or shower epiphanies, and I do spend too much time in the shower.
Speaker 4: So I believe it would be.
Speaker 2: Me because I have lots of things I like to have pristine.
Speaker 3: Okay, see what Jill said.
Speaker 7: Oh I hope I do. He should not be in there long.
Speaker 2: That's what does that mean?
Speaker 3: Because he's a guy. He does, He's a guy.
Speaker 7: We got to shave, we got to exfoliate, we have to put this.
Speaker 4: I can't exfoliate.
Speaker 3: You can't.
Speaker 7: How long are you going to be scrubbing? You know, even though you are very clean, how long are you really going to be in there scrubbing?
Speaker 4: Thirty minutes?
Speaker 6: Okay, Valentine, what would you say is Jill's best physical feature?
Speaker 2: What would I say is Jill's best physical feature? Yes, now I know what she wants me to say. Probably she'll probably say my samaia, my eyes, my long legs, I don't know. I would say she has a sturdy base her feet.
Speaker 7: My is my best feature.
Speaker 2: Because that grounds everything about I'm not gonna say your legs, or your smile, your hair, whatever or whatever.
Speaker 13: You know.
Speaker 2: I think that sturdy bass that you stand upon those larger feet. Hey, she's on a different butt, now, how's it feel? I believe that just gives you such a grounding and it starts from there. You know, we're all connected to the earth, and you're connected more ways than most.
Speaker 6: Judging by her face, this feels wrong. So let's see what she said.
Speaker 4: Okay, let's hear what she said.
Speaker 7: Definitely my shoulder and just one because any time I wear a leaveless shirt, he gets flustered.
Speaker 2: How do we explain this? To anybody. Now, this is getting so inside. Now, Jill did never dress as risque, right, So Jill will come in and then all of a sudden, she's wearing a shirt where all I see is her shoulders because we have computer monitors so they block half of her. So then all I see is basically a topless Jill sitting cross the room, Like, here's the topless lady in the studio because she has off the shoulder clothes, especially if.
Speaker 7: It's like a one shoulder thing, then he just sees like the one shoulder.
Speaker 4: From what's going on.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that was good. Okay, last one final question, sir.
Speaker 6: We asked Jill, what would you say is Valentine's best physical feature?
Speaker 4: Well, I've bragged about this many times.
Speaker 2: There's a certain part of my body that nobody really sees on a daily basis.
Speaker 4: What are you making a face?
Speaker 7: Work? Where are you going?
Speaker 1: There?
Speaker 12: Is?
Speaker 2: Because I mean people say my smile. It's paid for it?
Speaker 4: Right, John?
Speaker 2: You already know probably? Yeah, Johnathank, you should play the game with me? Does John know me?
Speaker 3: I think I might do better than this next week. We're gonna play next week.
Speaker 4: Okay, So my eyes, my eyes are great. I have great eyes.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, yeah, great lashes, paid four teeth, blah blah. Right beneath my breastplate on the left and right hand side, it's about a two to three inch area between my upper torso and beneath my breasts on the side where the rib comes out just enough and it looks like I'm fit. It's the only part of my body that looks like it could go into Chad Michael Murray's body. And that little part like right there, right there.
Speaker 4: If you're watch on camera.
Speaker 7: I know that's your favorite, but I don't see it. What do what? What would I say is your best feature?
Speaker 2: My countenance, my face, just my beautiful face, my more hair than Brian, my eyes.
Speaker 7: All right, let's see what Jill said his smile.
Speaker 5: But well, we're all thinking it though.
Speaker 3: You know I've chocked it.
Speaker 2: How do you see that? I'm sitting on it most of the time.
Speaker 7: I hate to see you go, but love to watch it leave, you know, Oh my god, I hate to see you go, but I love to watch you leave.
Speaker 4: I don't even know you anymore.
Speaker 2: Who are you? You? One of four to three. My famine is Valentine in the morning six fifty five so a lot of people like that game.
Speaker 4: Thank you for that guy's good stuff. There a lot of work. I agree with Jill.
Speaker 2: Your smile is your best feature, not your backside. I have, by the way, I have somebody on hold for my mom's bank in Connecticut. Now she's now hearing this, going what type of radio? So does this guy do I have the phone down my side? I'm telling you, based on VAL's obsession, he needs to watch The Married Gentleman. Chad Michael Murray takes his shirt off quite a bit in that. Jill said, if I was being played by a star by Steve Martin, I thought Chad Michael Murray. So we both see different things. When I look in the mirror, which she looks across the console, we see different things. Here it's thousand and on Thursday. That means thousand bucks added to the jackpot every single time somebody gets something wrong.
Speaker 4: And what's that noise right now?
Speaker 7: The jackpot is twenty five hundred dollars, so you can be playing for that money at seven twenty five, one oh four to.
Speaker 9: Three my FM. Here's what's coming up in entertainment headlines.
Speaker 7: Could Margo Robbie return as Harley Quinn in the New DC Universe. I'll tell you what James Gunn has to say about that. Right off Traffic one O four to three my FM entertainment headlines. Could Margot Robbie return as Harley Quinn in the New DC Universe? James Gunn is talking about it, and he says that will be revealed down the line. We didn't really say much. We know we're getting a new Wonder Woman and a new Batman who have yet to be cast. But will Margot Robbie return, We're gonna find out later. And Leonardo DiCaprio is fifty years old, but he says he's emotionally thirty two. In a new interview with Esquire, he says he feels nearly two decades younger than he actually is. And he was asked if he didn't know how old you are, how old are you right now? And he said thirty two. And a lot of people are saying that may be why he dates so many younger ladies, because he feels like he's in his thirties. I'm Jill with entertainment headlines coming up in the Battle of the Sections, You're gonna be playing for a pair of tickets to see our Dodgers take on the Colorado Rockies. So we need a guy, we need a lady to play. You can call us right now eight six six five four four MYFM eight six six by four four six' nine three six you.
Speaker 8: And Me.
Speaker 2: Hey USD l HEY, u SD l hey.
Speaker 5: Usd oh hey usd heh hey sd oh hey.
Speaker 2: Us welcome back first day?
Speaker 3: School what's?
Speaker 2: Up oh my, gosh congrats, guys welcome back first day.
Speaker 4: SCHOOL.
Speaker 2: Lausd let's, Go let's, Go let's. Go samantha From California High school had her first day. Yesterday you was supposed to, say hid her and.
Speaker 7: FORGOT i completely missed her text, Yesterday so have a great second day of, School.
Speaker 2: Samantha, samantha go get. Them brian AND i were all over. IT i had that POEM i read in the area yesterday And brian interrupted the poem to say hi to his.
Speaker 5: Kids oh, dear please don't go back to that.
Speaker 2: DIDE i watch that like so many. Times it was so. Funny.
Speaker 5: Though, okay well my wife didn't take so.
Speaker 4: What did you watch?
Speaker 5: That she was like basically, like, oh you always got to jump in with your silly.
Speaker 4: Lines valves like opening up and in.
Speaker 2: Tears if you see that, video by the, way at go For valentine And, instagram it's in my like statics down below posts whatever at go For, valentine go number Four.
Speaker 4: Valentine if you watch, it. Gutat i'm just so.
Speaker 2: TEARY i couldn't look at the. Camera H somebody, goes, oh you held it. Together i'm, like, NO i. Didn't laura just didn't zoom in. ENOUGH i was, bawling, balling understandably, so but you know what made it better For. Leilani if you're having a first day of, school have a great, year, guys and be nice to. People you, know be nice to the folks around. You and maybe you're one of the popular kids in. Life is going great for, you, Right but remember we're not always like. That we're not always feeling great on first days of school or just out of school. Year some kids it's. Tougher so be welcoming to everyone around. You if you can do, THAT i think it just makes it better for, everybody not just for. Yourself school isn't just about one. Person it's about a, community and you can bring that community together by how you treat other. People so even hello's and highs in the hallway can make a big difference for a lot of. Us SO i got home, YESTERDAY i go how you, Knowing, leilani BECAUSE i was worried about my wife BECAUSE i had this, big sappy poem THAT i wrote and we recorded it and we put a picture Of. Colin lord got all the pictures Of colin from kindergarten all the way up to twelfth grade and put it in. There so every single year see my son grow in this video And i'm, like how are?
Speaker 4: You are you all?
Speaker 2: Right are you? Crying what's going? On because that was an emotional wreck still in you can hear in my Voice i've been crying for years. Now and she, goes you know, what he was so happy going to school. Yesterday he was so excited THAT i felt. Good oh she didn't have that feeling of, like oh my, god, ma she felt good because he was going off to school and she was in a good spot because he was so happy and so excited see his. Friends that's.
Speaker 7: Great, yeah that's so.
Speaker 5: Good.
Speaker 2: Right SO i saw a lot of, comments so people talking about how much Money jill's going to spend don his graduation gift this, year oh next, year, averagely never be a.
Speaker 7: Parent some people Thought i'd be giving calling one thousand, dollars which is.
Speaker 2: Amazing thank you for. That what's that noise is coming? Out later on this? Hour if you got a school shout? Out three one oh four, three three one oh four, three anybody back in school then needs a, shout let's get it out three one oh four to, three and what's a? Noise coming up to seven twenty? Five but right now.
Speaker 9: Ticks a.
Speaker 2: Battle the sexes represent the. Manny his name Is. Armando he listened Rancher, cucamonga works as an autoparts manager and Enjoys disneyland with the. Daughters what's, Up? Armando, hey how you? Doing, no that's he's. Good, okay that's just his.
Speaker 7: Voice OH i, Thought OH i thought it was the.
Speaker 4: Phone, No, armando how you, doing buddy?
Speaker 2: Voice?
Speaker 7: Oh? Okay, well representing the. Ladies her name is. McKay she lives In. Monrovia she works as say communications. Manager it enjoys playing. Golf let's hear it for.
Speaker 2: McKay, Bye, hi. McKay here's that. Works we can't gonna ask a few Questions. Armando jill's gonna be asking you the questions best ut of three. Wins if we're still tied the end of, regulation we go to ans a tough tiebreaker question that it starts with the. Ladies what does THE g in FIVE g stand for jigabyte?
Speaker 4: Generation?
Speaker 7: Armando what is the official name of The wicked sequel coming out in less than one hundred? Days?
Speaker 9: Ogian, Oh wicked for?
Speaker 2: Good my current scores yaro to. Zero what film series Stars Nicholas cage and features a treasure hunter Named Benjamin Gates National Treasure so, good so, good so historically, accurate just brilliant.
Speaker 4: Stuff love, It love, It love?
Speaker 10: It?
Speaker 7: Armando what actress stars With Nicholas cage in the Movie city Of, angels Meg?
Speaker 4: Yon, OKAY i didn't hear Anything.
Speaker 7: Ione in the.
Speaker 2: Background maybe it was in the background of McKay's No. Normando did somebody just tell You Meg?
Speaker 1: Ryan?
Speaker 2: Armando be? Honest, now did that young lady behind you Say Meg? Ryan she whispered to, all all, right thank you for confessing and being. Honest the current scor is one, thing. Ladies she can win right. Here but we'll see how that. Goes what singer is known for the song thank you, Next.
Speaker 11: Sorri on the.
Speaker 2: Crande, okay the truth comes, out ladies.
Speaker 7: Win, McKay. Congratulations you want to sabot The sexes championship certificates posted on socials use hashtags out in the morning and share it with. Pride, yay thank. You you've also won a pair of tickets to see our world Champion Los Angeles dodgers taken on The Colorado rockies At Dodger, stadium first, pitch happening at seven ten. Pm you can listen to all games ON am five to SEVENTY La sports and STREAMING hd on the iHeartRadio App ngrat's.
Speaker 8: McKay, oh thank you so.
Speaker 2: Much nice job, Well. Armando as you exit the, stage this moment is entirely. Yours you take it, away all, Right turn that radio, down. Man tell your friend in the, background we caught her, cheating but we appreciate you. Playing thank you very, Much, Randa thank, You take care. Babe coming, Up three things you need to. Know it's the first day of school for L. Usd we're going to tell you about some new things happening this school, year including wait a, minute new. Food are they getting sashimi AT lausd stand by to find. Out, Samantha California High school first day, yesterday go get.
Speaker 7: Them three things you need to know right.
Speaker 2: Now lots of school shout outs coming at the end of three things you need to, Know so if you're waiting for your shout out on the, air it's coming up in a couple of. Seconds here it is the first day of school FOR, lausd which means nearly half a million students back to.
Speaker 4: Class, oh traffic on me a little crazy, today to be careful out.
Speaker 2: THERE lausd has expanded its fleet of electric school buses to one hundred and eighty. Vehicles these buses are equipped With Wi fi AND, gps so parents contract them in real. Time, also new menu items AT lausd like Beef beria, burritos a mango, parfer and a dish designed by, students A korean beef bowl meets and.
Speaker 4: Race yeah that's what's in it meets and. Race that's exactly. Right that's exactly. Right so.
Speaker 2: Exciting last, night The angels beat The dodgers, again completing a three games sweep the crossown rivals for the second time the. Season with the, win The angels knocked The dodgers down the second place in THE Nl. West now they trail The. Padres they will face off against tomorrow night At Dodger. Stadium john was training you.
Speaker 6: Music we're already getting a lot of text about That Taylor swift podcast last.
Speaker 3: Night she of course did announce her, Album The life of a Show. Girl it Drops october.
Speaker 6: Three looks like it's gonna be twelve, tracks and one of those Features Sabrina. Carpenter Now jill has seen the podcast six. Times, alrighty that's all she's talking about off the. Air so she's gonna break down everything you need to know from that podcast last. Night she'll do that a little bit later on this hour On valentine and Then I'm John.
Speaker 3: Comuci that's what's trending today in.
Speaker 2: Music up, next we do have twenty five hundred bucks in today's one thousand Dollars. Thursday so every wrong, guest we increased the jack bought by one thousand. Dollars you can get up there very. Quick what's the. Noise your chance to win is coming up. Next, Now school shout. Outs let's go shout.
Speaker 7: Out To emily And Daniels Southeast High, School southgate class of twenty twenty.
Speaker 3: Six she Is raven's last first day of school in Bre Olinda Unified School.
Speaker 7: District shout out To maddie At Santiago High school In corona's her senior.
Speaker 6: Year shout out to my son who starts his first day of middle school a seventh.
Speaker 2: Grader What, John, john you never told us about, this all, right?
Speaker 3: Guys Xavier gerrero.
Speaker 2: Your last name To.
Speaker 7: Amelia's first of fourth grade At Big Screens, Elementary animal's first day of sixth grade At Valley View Middle, school And michaela's first at eighth grade at Vale View Middle.
Speaker 2: School, Hercufusa we're a clasp.
Speaker 4: There that was a tough.
Speaker 3: One i'd also like to wish my Son aaron the happy first day of.
Speaker 6: School i'm just gonna keep going starting in eighth grade in the city Of.
Speaker 3: Lahabra good tax.
Speaker 7: Time my name Is. Manny shout out to my Daughter faith a second day of school hashtag ABC.
Speaker 6: Usd also my Cousin jorge has his first day of sophomore year, today and shout.
Speaker 7: Out to ninety Second Street Elementary school And Stella Charter academy.
Speaker 2: To notice the collaps were getting a little soft froward the end and winded you know you're in. Radio when you get winded from, clapping have a great, school your. Guys it's gonna be. Good it's gonna be what you make, it and you can do. It this Is Shuffle.
Speaker 7: Rose it's.
Speaker 2: Cool seven thirty. Seven the weather today, Sunny timp's, eighties little, nineties low. Seventies here The beaches sixty five AND i sixty Seven Venice. Beach jill's got the entertainment headlights going.
Speaker 7: UP a replacement has been named For Billy book as the new host Of entertainment or not Of extra excuse, Me Billy bush is Leaving. Extra his replacement has been. Confirmed i'll tell you who it. Is coming up at seven.
Speaker 1: Fifty he went out four to three MA, fm Watched dead Annoyse valentine in the. Mornings what's that?
Speaker 2: NOISE i didn't know he was still that. Extra, yeah he did go back after all.
Speaker 7: The Follow he announced earlier this year that he'd be.
Speaker 2: Leaving really, okay? Gotcha what's that? Noise this is for twenty five one hundred. Dollars, Elmer, YES i love that, Name. Elmer it's a cool.
Speaker 4: Name.
Speaker 2: Man, yeah they.
Speaker 8: Was they always call Me elmer's.
Speaker 4: Glue oh is that where they go With elmer's? Glue OH i had.
Speaker 2: Else, YEAH i was gonna be, like don't be a, Dud, elmer.
Speaker 4: One of The Elmer elmer. Fudd.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah that's Why i'm, like don't Dd elbert Fud. Elmer, yeah rides at fud.
Speaker 4: So elmer in. Panorama cool. Name let's play the.
Speaker 2: Noise give ten seconds to identify what it is up for grabs twenty five hundred. Bucks you feeling good about?
Speaker 9: This?
Speaker 1: YEAH i think.
Speaker 2: So all, Right, elmer here we. Go you got ten seconds in the clock for twenty five hundred. Bucks, elmer don't be a.
Speaker 4: Dud what do you?
Speaker 11: GOT i think it's shuffling a deck of?
Speaker 4: Cards, oh, fud that's not. It i'm, sorry.
Speaker 2: But you're doing a solid because we're gonna raise some money in this jackpot today because of. You so thanks for that and keep. Trying, okay all, right thank, you, y thank YOU.
Speaker 6: Elmery it is a thousand Dollars, thursday so we add eight thousand dollars to that. Jackpot we're now at thirty five one hundred dollars coming up at eight twenty five With valentine and the.
Speaker 3: Mornings what's that.
Speaker 2: NOISE i got excited Because jill AND i were talking About Purple rain being back in the. Theaters it's a movie By prince years. Ago if you Know prince back in the. Eighties i've got very like distinct memories of this movie because my sister was dating some guy just to go see the, movie and the guy showed up at the house dressed like an all white of purple scarf like he Was, prince And i'm like a little kid looking out the, window, going who's his?
Speaker 4: Dud? Yeah, god it's so good. Though he was.
Speaker 2: Great missed a, guy super, talented, guy super. Talented have you ever see? THIS i never had never seen. It this guy An Academy award For Best Original, Musical Academy award For Best Original Song, score and a bunch of. Awards it's coming To.
Speaker 7: Broadway is it? Really. Yeah they're gonna start in other, cities of, course and do like a Pre broadway, run but they just anounced the cast yesterday and it'll eventually be On. Broadway oh that's.
Speaker 1: Huge.
Speaker 2: YEAH i get excited because The citizen theaters AND i realized it was just LIKE I pick had sent me an email or something like. That AND i PICK i think In? Pasadena has it? Nice that's too fark me now eleven thousand.
Speaker 3: Oaks oh it's right down the street from.
Speaker 4: Me is it really come? DOWN i go to win a fancy. Theater we go to The Sininela.
Speaker 2: Lapolis pronounce it we Called sinopolis Or cinnaopolis or. Something but it's, like, actually like, zi, Welcome, Hey taylor Pan you're. Ready i'm so. Ready swifty she's doing her. Thing right after this, song she's breaking down that. Podcast she's got. Thoughts if you're a, swifty listen next to one of four to three mile. Famines valance out in the.
Speaker 4: Morning sweat.
Speaker 12: Kids, yeah around the, fire get your, coco get your morning. Coffee we're about to have a fireside chad. Ah The swifties coming.
Speaker 2: Together my, God one Day swifties will be. Old can you imagine? That like old and sitting, around you, know like a breakfast able to cope tap or.
Speaker 7: Something reminiscing on the good. Times do you remember.
Speaker 2: When she went on The New heights, Podcast oh my, GOD i lost My Oh, god.
Speaker 4: Go, ahead, Ready i've been waiting all.
Speaker 7: Morning you're so, excited zero excited because listening to the podcast yesterday felt like we were listening on something we weren't supposed to. Be laura AND i were talking about that. Earlier today she was so personal and they were just having a conversation where we have not really seen that side of her before in this. Capacity So Taylor swift went on The Kelsey brothers Podcast New heights and the entire interview is about two hours, long And Jason kelsey And Travis kelsey both said that they were never going to ask her to be on the. Podcast So jason, asked why are you coming on the, show and she said that the podcast has done a lot for. Her she owes a lot to the podcast because that podcast got her a, boyfriend and it was Because travis has talked, about you, know wanting to Meet Taylor. Swift that's how this all. Started on the, podcast and we got to see the album cover of The life of A Show, girl we got the track, list we've found out that it's going to be Released october, third and then they asked her what this album is going to be, about.
Speaker 14: And this album is about what was going on behind the scenes in my inner life during this, tour which was so exuberant and electric and, vibrant and you know it just comes from like the most infectiously, joyful, wild dramatic PLACE i was in in my. Life, yeah and so that effervescence has come through on this. Record and, like as you, Said, Bangers.
Speaker 2: Oh my, gosh DID i forget how they? Met so he went on the. Podcast the podcasts predates the tow of them, dating, right, Yes and he went on the podcast and, SAID i want to Meet Taylor.
Speaker 7: Swift he talked about not being able to see her before or after the airas tour when he went and he had a friendship bracelet for her with his phone number.
Speaker 6: On it because she performed At Darrowhead stadium where The chiefs, Play, Right that's why he got into get to meet.
Speaker 3: Her and he's, Like I'm Travis, Kelcey like this is kind of my. STADIUM i can meet.
Speaker 4: Her, yeah that's how it. Started oh my, GOD i.
Speaker 7: Forgot he said on the podcast last. Night he didn't even reach out to her team to say he wanted to meet. Her he just, thought because he knew the stadium so, well he could just go down elevator and go into.
Speaker 2: Addressing AND i thought it doesn't work that. Way apparently not end of such great. Account can you just walk downstairs and say hi to?
Speaker 7: Right but SHE i have so much more to.
Speaker 2: Say oh, yeah there's more.
Speaker 15: Yeh bi for the part. Too review for The New heights. Podcast Would Jillian Elaine? Escoto coming up next MY? Fm we got to get a?
Speaker 4: Budget one four three MY.
Speaker 9: Fm here's what's coming up in entertainment.
Speaker 7: Headlines and since we're on the topic Of Taylor, swift there is a new six part documentary that is being released today On Disney plus AND Espn. Plus you're gonna want to check Out i'll tell you what it's. About re Of traffic one.
Speaker 1: Four three MY.
Speaker 9: Fm Entertainment headlines.
Speaker 7: Of The, Stars judge And. Pro Derek huff is going to Replace Billy bush as the new host Of. Extra Billy bush announced he was leaving the show earlier this year after five years On, extra And Derek huff will join the show for its thirty second, season not a premiere On september.
Speaker 4: EIGHTH i Like Derek, kuff good, guy?
Speaker 12: Right?
Speaker 7: Yeah do people still watch those Shows extra and Those?
Speaker 2: YEAH i just.
Speaker 4: Wonder i'm. CURIOUS i don't.
Speaker 2: Know i'm going to get so much stuff right from our phones and everything like, that even like you, know you get into the world OF snl and the late. Shows Stephen, Colbern we've talked about those Win Saturay night livea. STUFF a lot of us just watch that the day, after or we watch it in snippet form or something like. That we don't actually sit down from seven to seven thirty to watch a, show which is kind of sad in some, respects but it's just not how people operate Down and.
Speaker 7: That's what people were saying AFTER E news got.
Speaker 4: Canceled oh that's, RIGHT i forgot about.
Speaker 3: Them, yes that's.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 7: Yeah and premiering, today we are getting a six part documentary Called The, kingdom and it's about the twenty twenty Four Kansas City chief season as they tried to be the FIRST nfl team to repeat The Super. Bowl you can watch all six episodes On Disney plus AND Espn. Plus but if you are a fan Of Taylor, swift you may be interested to know that episode three will have an appearance From Taylor's I'm jill With. Arey Timid headline got.
Speaker 2: A text From Jeff. Donald he was telling us that the freeway was shut down in one. DIRECTION i guess because it was a wrong way driver. Coming they put the alert, up you know where they put amber alerts and stuff up on the road and. Things they put alerts for what's up?
Speaker 4: Ahead?
Speaker 2: Yeah and he, goes, yeah they just put alert up wrongway driver up. Ahead now they're shutting down the freeway and, go my, god, dude where's?
Speaker 4: That and he Goes.
Speaker 2: ARIZONA i, go, oh, okayon we have people that listened all across the entire, country and so be careful if that's you anybody else listening today From, arizona the forty might be a bit of a.
Speaker 4: Problem be careful with. That are you ready for the rest of your?
Speaker 2: Tail?
Speaker 7: Swift, Yes i'm. Ready there was so much to really talk about and go over after the entire interview, aired but she got emotional talking about her brother and her mom helping her reclaim her. Masters she talked about how she is obsessed right now making sour dough. Bread they talked about baking then you. Know when they were talking about the, album she said that there aren't gonna be any bonus. Songs usually With Taylor, swift at least for the past couple of, albums she will release an album at, midnight and then a couple hours later we get more, songs but she's, saying, no this is, It no other songs are. Coming they also got into the world Of easter, eggs WHICH i loved hearing her talk, about and they brought up the orange, door.
Speaker 14: SO i would leave the stage every night going down the elevator. Lift that's how every Single eras show ended except for, one except for the last, one WHERE i exited through a, door an orange door to.
Speaker 7: Be, specific and that actually was An easter.
Speaker 14: Egg, basically the reason WHY i chose to exit that way is BECAUSE i kind of wanted to give a little subliminal hint to the fans THAT i may be leaving The eras tour, era BUT i was also entering a new.
Speaker 7: Era they talked about how the fact that The easter eggs that she leaves behind for us will always point to her. Music they are never. Personal so when we were thinking, like, oh she's gonna get, engaged All easter eggs are just purely about the.
Speaker 2: Music what did the orange door?
Speaker 7: Mean, okay so orange is the color of this new, era this new. Album every album Of Taylor swift has a color associated with. It so, yeah so this this door would come down on The ara's tour and then she walked through it and we thought, This like a lot Of swifties thought, That, okay this is, it this is her new. Era AND i loved when she said this on the podcast yesterday because we got. Validation i'm happy you mentioned.
Speaker 2: That did you see that?
Speaker 14: Fans did you see that the fans noticed? This BECAUSE i was pretty proud of them for noticing.
Speaker 2: That the internet and saw.
Speaker 9: Something, yeah so that WAS i was pretty happy that they noticed.
Speaker 7: THAT i was, like trained, Him, well she's proud of.
Speaker 3: US i was proud Of Jason. Kelsey he did such a good. Job people were calling him The Barbara walters of our.
Speaker 5: Generation say good.
Speaker 7: Question he was so. Good like he asked her which version of the songs should we listen? To taylor's version or the original? Version and she was, like whichever one you want. TO i was, like that's such a good. Question what AM i supposed to listen?
Speaker 4: To is that a good?
Speaker 2: Question, yeah it's a question want what she wants. Us you needed to have her tell you what to listen.
Speaker 7: To you.
Speaker 2: Needed her to say which one to listen? To, well once she was making, money with at one point once she, wasn't but now it doesn't matter because she owns them.
Speaker 7: Both, Right My apple watch just went off saying it's a loud.
Speaker 2: Environment oh my, god, DUDE i love our.
Speaker 7: Show we are looking For easter eggs in this, interview of, course so everybody's looking at what was Behind travis And. Taylor you, know we saw the ts little. Boxes people are thinking it's a double, album but she, clarified we're just getting the twelve the twelve. Songs but then a lot of people were saying that The Vinslimbardi trophy was on its side behind. Them so now there's these these rumors and these these strikes of people thinking that she's gonna one day perform at The Super. Bowl, okay she at one point in the interview mentioned sixteen. Months she said they were talking about like her knowing so much more now about, football and then she's gonna be an analyst and all, this and she, said give me sixteen. Months WELL i immediately googled what is sixteen months from? Today it Was december thirteenth of twenty twenty, Six so she loves the number. Thirteenth, now so NOW i saw a lot of people agreeing with this on social. Media her thirteenth album will be Released december thirteenth of twenty twenty.
Speaker 4: Four days have? Fallteenth can you tell Me?
Speaker 2: Monday, okay, okay you know?
Speaker 1: What?
Speaker 4: Yes?
Speaker 7: Yeah do?
Speaker 2: You she just said she wants to be an, analyst, right you were joking around her being? Analysts, Yeah, Sunday december. Thirteenth where are The chiefs? PLAYING i don't think that schedule's out. Yet twenty she would know.
Speaker 7: It another big rumor that we are thinking is the album's Called The life of A. Showgirl, okay where are Showgirls?
Speaker 2: Vegas she's doing a residency at the Stair stop Its.
Speaker 7: Sphere we're going to go to.
Speaker 2: Her you would lose your ever loving. Mind you went crazy for The Backstreet boys and gave up all the money you have for, that and.
Speaker 7: They just announced more, Days, like how are we going to do? This we gotta, Go we gotta go. BACK i gotta go. Back but, yeah but she could be at The. Sphere we don't.
Speaker 5: Know too big for The, SPHERE i, mean she's like the biggest arena if she does on.
Speaker 4: Top of the.
Speaker 7: But if she does a long, residency it'll give us a chance to. GO i mean it seems like twenty thousand people. Earlier, yeah so, oh it was just.
Speaker 2: It Was Taylor swift on top of the. World where would That maybe she does it from The Eiffel.
Speaker 4: TOWER i don't.
Speaker 7: Know but it was really really, great so big to see the two of, them to See travis And taylor saying.
Speaker 2: That And ike didn't that BECAUSE i thought it was very special. Too that BECAUSE i haven't a chance to listen to the whole. THING i just got a little bit of the app. Yesterday but the fact that they were just normal, normies, yeah and just doing their. Thing And i'm rooting for, them And i'm rooting for the whole, family and SO i just, think good for, her good for. Him let them do their. LOVE i don't have to dive into their pool of love to find out, everything like some of He swift is maybe diving into that deep end and shallow.
Speaker 4: End But i'm Just i'm very happy for.
Speaker 2: Her, yes she.
Speaker 6: Said when she found out about her, master she rushed home to Tell. Travis, yeah and she walked in the. Door he was just playing video, games and then she like started, screaming like because she had something to tell.
Speaker 3: Me he's like boys gotta, go like puts the controller, down runs to.
Speaker 2: Her playing some guys.
Speaker 3: Online just like he's just the bros. Man they really do like have.
Speaker 2: It that's probably why she likes him so, much, Right, yeah have a normal.
Speaker 4: Relationship he's just a little bit.
Speaker 2: The normal dude that happens to play football at a very high level obviously and is a Super bowl champ of. Stuff here's just a guy just kind of hanging. Out he's both she's not in, yeah but it's not like she's in the industry dating and you, Know i'll just say a name like A Harry styles or something like. That she's not dating somebody else who has that pull on them every single. Day he plays a, sport does his, thing and it's you, know it's a very high profile. Job, obviously he was a normal, guy and he was a normal guy before. It he's a normal guy after. It it seems LIKE i think that's where things just really. Fit Sometimes sometimes when you date in the entertainment industry or something like, that and you have somebody that's kind of similar to you that can be, tough very competitive relationships and, things it doesn't seem like that's the case, here they look really.
Speaker 7: NICE i think she needs it because she's such a. Superstar to have somebody that, is you, know has that type of fame as. WELL i think it works for them and that man loves her so. Much the way he looks at, her, yeah is. INCREDIBLE i mean she the way she looks at him as, well it is. GENUINE a lot of people thought this was some pr. Stunt it's.
Speaker 4: Not it's not.
Speaker 7: Believe it's her in love and it was so cool to be able to witness that and to hear them talk about each.
Speaker 2: Other you look back over the years of the megastars of our, world from The Elvis presley's to The, beatles to The Michael jackson's to the Marily, minroe's just different people that are so iconic or pop.
Speaker 4: Culture she is there or above, now you.
Speaker 5: Know.
Speaker 4: Absolutely, yeah it's.
Speaker 7: Amazing, yeah all, right it was an amazing interview for.
Speaker 4: All The swifties out. There, myself thank. You, yeah we did, It we did.
Speaker 2: It we also get a lot of money coming, away thirty five hundred bucks coming up at eight twenty five this, morning thirty five hundred dollars with what set. Noise this is one of four to. Three Mayabig Los.
Speaker 9: Angeles we go back to the nineties.
Speaker 1: All the way to now.
Speaker 9: Nineties two now ONE o four, three MAYA fms.
Speaker 4: What a four, three my, Fam It's valentine in the. Morning it is eight.
Speaker 2: Ten if you guys are headed in the, school have a great. DAY a lot of kids being dropped off right now and in the seven o'clock hour as. Well no matter what you're, doing if you're being dropped off AT lausd or going to any other school, district have a great. Day be a difference. Maker go, ahead you can do. That be a difference. Maker say hi to. People open yourself up to new. Adventures you, know we're watching the guy IN Kla was It carlos HERRERARE i think it, was, yes So, carlos great, guy very good. Reporter, Right carlos is asking this little, kid so uh, So rocket you gonna you're gonna get new friends or keep your old? Friends what are you gonna? Do and you can just Tell rockets old friends are sitting there in the background, going.
Speaker 4: Oh wait a, minute but don't get rid of. Me i'm one of your.
Speaker 2: Buddies but have a, great great time at. School it's gonna be a fantastic year for. You get a good feeling about. It all, right it's eight, ten coming up thirty five hundred bucks with what's that?
Speaker 4: Noise?
Speaker 2: Then have you ever had an epiphany or great idea in your?
Speaker 7: Shower Because valentine said that he gets a lot of ideas when he is in the. Shower, so for, example if someone's in the shower and they realize that pancakes are cakes in a, pan which is why they are called, pancakes, well things like. That someone that comes to you while you are in the shower, like oh my, gosh that makes.
Speaker 9: Sense that's.
Speaker 2: Right, no that's not my. SHOWER i not agree with that as an example at.
Speaker 4: All little cakes or in a. Pan oh that's where they're cold. Pancakes that was?
Speaker 2: Yours no ere you get the. Example it seems like that might have been. YOURS i don't.
Speaker 4: Know what's your?
Speaker 2: Shower? Epiphany? Three one oh four? Three it is The battle of The. Sexes represent the. Man his name Is, Omar he was The. Marietta he works as a disability, wrapping enjoys going to the. Movies what's, Up?
Speaker 13: Omar, hey what's?
Speaker 12: Up?
Speaker 7: Guys representing the lady. Is her name Is. Rachel she lives In Santa. Clarita she's a property manager and enjoys being a sports. Mom let's hear it For. Rachel what's? Up?
Speaker 11: Rachel, Hello hello, Morning hello.
Speaker 2: Morning here's how it, Works, Rachel i'm gonna ask a few. Questions, Omar jills gonna ask you some. Questions best out of three, wins we're still. Tied the end of, regulation we go to ann. That it's a tough time breaker. Question let us start. With, okay the ladies kids are back at. School you're very. Excited a lot of young ears in the. Car do regard what is the largest mammal on? Earth? Rachel, ooh the largest.
Speaker 11: Humpback, whale.
Speaker 4: The blue. Whale humpback very. Close, oh, man it's a blue. Whale.
Speaker 7: Omar what is the name of the nineties movie about a young orca separated from his family and an orphan Named.
Speaker 1: Jesse oh that's so, Free. Willie, yes.
Speaker 2: You are just full of fun mouth, Noises, rachel AND i love.
Speaker 4: THAT i love that about. YOU i really.
Speaker 9: Do.
Speaker 2: Excited, No i'm excited, too and that's. Great is it your first time on the? Radio, no, okay all, right, well this is.
Speaker 11: Great big, moment very excited.
Speaker 2: Person BUT i love that about. You you keep that. Up we need more people like you in this. World here we. Go current score is once to. Nothing get Which disney movie features a tea cup Named?
Speaker 7: Chip, oh beauty, Beast Little?
Speaker 2: Chip, right he's a little?
Speaker 5: Guy is he?
Speaker 4: IS i Love?
Speaker 7: Chip so? Cute So, Omar, no, no don't Say omar Or? Omar what is the name Of chip's mom In beating The?
Speaker 3: Beast all, Right?
Speaker 2: Chris score two to, one, guys you got to get this right of the men?
Speaker 4: Win here we, Go here we?
Speaker 2: Go what is a? Finsta what is a? Finsta what is?
Speaker 7: This is?
Speaker 12: That what is a?
Speaker 11: Sinster, no.
Speaker 2: A fin stuck apason? Foxtrot and THEN i n s t a finn. Stup oh, gosh, no it's a Fake instagram. Account they call that a fin.
Speaker 1: Step that great.
Speaker 2: Sitting on?
Speaker 7: Anything.
Speaker 2: GOSH i love, guys Winning battle of A Sexist championship certificate posting a soulcius the Hashtag valentine in The. Morning you shared that with, Ride omar.
Speaker 10: Love thank, you thank, you And.
Speaker 2: Omar you gotta go See Jonas Brothers Honda centers seven tickets are on sale now ticket masks dot, com and there's a bonus chance for.
Speaker 4: Everybody including, You rachel at one three in dot com.
Speaker 10: Dingrats, omar thank, you thank, you thank, you thank.
Speaker 5: You my daughter loved.
Speaker 10: It, yeah she's real.
Speaker 2: Excited is she in the.
Speaker 4: Car with you right?
Speaker 12: Now?
Speaker 2: Yes here have her scream as proof of. Life. Yes is it your first day? School or what day of school is this for?
Speaker 7: You this?
Speaker 10: Second?
Speaker 2: Alright how's it going so?
Speaker 11: Far i'm pretty. GOOD i love my.
Speaker 7: TEACHERS i love that for.
Speaker 4: You what grade are you?
Speaker 13: In i'm in ninth?
Speaker 11: Grade?
Speaker 2: Awesome oh my. Gosh so this is the freshman year of high school for.
Speaker 9: You, yes it's gonna be.
Speaker 2: Fantastic you enjoy every. Minute, okay my son started his senior year. Yesterday you might have heard about. THAT i made a little bit of a limited. Mention you have a great school.
Speaker 3: Year, Okay, okay thank you so.
Speaker 2: Much you're so. Welcome rachel's you exit the. Stage this moment is entirely. Yours you take it.
Speaker 11: Away, well thank you guys so much for letting me. PLAY i was really hoping to Win jonah's brother's, tickets But i'll try online and you guys all have a Great, jill happy first anniversary to you And, jeff thank, you, oh thank.
Speaker 8: You cohen had a great.
Speaker 11: First day of, school and everybody have a wonderful. Day And i'll keep.
Speaker 12: Trying.
Speaker 2: Ari they're playing you off the, Stage. RACHEL i got to let you, go but thank you very.
Speaker 1: Much, okay thank, you.
Speaker 2: Bye there is you sitting on something?
Speaker 4: Here coming?
Speaker 2: Out three things you need to. Know so a brush fire broke out overnight In North La. County it's growth to nearly five hundred. ACRES i didn't know about. This hundreds of people are under evacuation. Warnings we're gonna all find out together where that is and what's going on and coming. Up three things you need to.
Speaker 9: Know three things you need to know right now F r.
Speaker 2: It's eight twenty. One just a few. Minutes you've a chance of thirty five hundred dollars thirty five hundred. Bucks maybe you dropped your kid off at school today and you want to win some. Cash that is our what's that noise? Contest something MY fm is known. For we play you in noise that we. Made it's not a produced sound effect from some sound effect collection or. Something now we make the. Noise you guess what it, is you win the. Jackpot current jackpot thirty five hundred. BUCKS a brush fire broke out overnight In North La. County it's grown about five hundred acres and hundreds of people actually under evacuation. Warnings it's being called The King. Fire it's burning In, gorman right Near Pyramid. Lake at one, point firefighter said to shut down both sides of the Five freeway as flames got dangerously. Close all lanes have since, reopened but drivers are advised to be very careful in that. Area a lot of smoke going. ON a new Nationwide gallup poll has found that Fewer americans are drinking. Alcohol fifty four percent of people surveyed say they, drink which is the lowest number in over thirty. Years fifty four percent of people say they. Drink this is driven mostly by younger, adults but a growing number of Older americans now also say they believe moderate drinking is not worth the health, risk the ties to, dementia, obesity all different things that they're.
Speaker 4: FINDING i want to. Marguree So i've kind of come back TO i mean great.
Speaker 2: Over one hundred.
Speaker 5: Days, yeah welcome to, you, MAN.
Speaker 2: I, KNOW i, know and it was for health, reasons, Right, Yeah WELL i want to lose a few, pounds a few. Lbs i've only lost like six or seven because they're replaced to drinking with.
Speaker 4: Chips that's the.
Speaker 2: Problem you get obsessive about, something you replace it with something. Else, Yeah LIKE i love. Pie you know you have one slice of pie with every. Meal it's good for your. Heart john was training.
Speaker 6: Music, well the big music news this week Is Taylor, swift who just gave us the details on her next, Album The life of a Show. Girl she was on The New heights podcast last. Night joe broke that down for us last hour with every little detail you could possibly want to. Know so if you want more and you maybe missed, that you can download The valentine in The morning post show replayed podcast as soon as our show is. Done but we did learn we got twelve songs on the way From Taylor. Swift it's Dropping october, third and one of those will Feature Sabrina. Carpenter I'm John. Camuci that's what's trending today in.
Speaker 2: Music coming up thirty five hundred bucks at eight to twenty. Five so right after the song thirty five hundred. Dollars, also have you ever had a shower? Epiphany just the other, DAY i was in the shower AND i said to, myself, huh maybe you could learn how to play better off alone By alice. Teacher it doesn't seem, hard Do, yeah maybe you could Be dutch Euro Dance What, yeah The dutch your dance? Trio you Thought alice was a Person? Dutch They're dutch Euro Dance. Project. Oh they were founded BY i Think wessel Van deepen And Jennie bond and dreis this off the down Man, SEBASTIAN i, think, yeah If i'm, Right, yeah my, fam it's fallins in the. Morning how are you hey?
Speaker 4: Doing?
Speaker 2: Parents if you dropped off some kids for first day? School hanging, there some parents will drop off the kids like oh. Free then is the opposite of the parent drops up the? Kid oh my, God i'm. CRYING i Guess i'm somewhere in. Between you, know it is good that he went to. School essay for the we call it the first last day of school or something like, that or the last first day, school rather so last first day of. School But i'm, like did you have your first day of? College isn't, it BUT i guess it's. Different you're's gonna, Sting.
Speaker 5: Oh you're gonna be oh, year oh, MY i.
Speaker 2: Guess so many sweet messages from people to thank you for. That you, know Our helia over, There Omari. Helia, yes she sent me a really sweet message last. NIGHT a lot of people sent sweet messages that they're kind of in the same boat with their. Kids you, know people who have one child experiences quite a bit when you suddenly see that child heading out the. Door and if you got multiple, kids you have the same, feelings but they're different and you have multiple kids and you're going through this multiple different times and. Stuff but a lot of sweet messages At go For valentine And. Instagram that's my, account go the number Four. Valentine so thank you, guys very sweet of. You all, right thirty five hundred bucks and it is A, thursday.
Speaker 7: So that means it's a thousand Dollars. Thursday with every wrong guess we had one thousand dollars to the jackpot went Out MAYA.
Speaker 9: Fm Launch.
Speaker 1: Annoy valentine in the. Mornings what's that noise.
Speaker 7: That i'm saying that that was like doing This, no, no, NO i wasn't doing.
Speaker 2: It you were doing your, thing what one by. Thing if we went, BACK i don't have the, audio but if we went, back we'll get. It what you know what she was? Doing?
Speaker 1: Right?
Speaker 4: Recreated go ahead your, Best, brian.
Speaker 2: It's a thousand.
Speaker 3: Dollars we all look at.
Speaker 2: Each, other well the, boys and we looked at each other and, said oh my, god what is she?
Speaker 9: Doing john was unbuttoning.
Speaker 1: Full shower.
Speaker 7: AFTER i was just emphasizing the fact it's a thousand.
Speaker 2: Dollars fast as you were. Doing there was a little, bit a little, bit. UH i don't, know like you should be trying out for one of those books on tape where they Do HARLEQUIN a thousand. Dollars no late coming. Up, boys if you're hearing my, Voice, john.
Speaker 4: You want to tell you, NO i, know definitely.
Speaker 7: Not it's thirty five hundred dollars right, now here's your. Noise if you know what that noise is and you are, correct you're gonna win three, thousand five hundred. Dollars so play right, now take a guest eight sixty six five four four MY.
Speaker 4: Fm that's just a matter of.
Speaker 3: FACT i KNOW i was like, HERE i liked to be clear.
Speaker 2: Call valentine in The morning eight sixty, six five, four, four, six, nine three, six eight thirty. Five the weather today, sunny temps, eighties lit, nineties low seventies near the beaches seventy One altadena sixty SEVEN A Orange jewels got the entertainment.
Speaker 4: Headlines coming, up we are.
Speaker 7: Learning more About Lindsay lohan's next role in her NEW tv, Show i'll tell you all about. It coming up at eight fifty one oh four.
Speaker 1: To three MY. Fm watch Deadnoise valentine in the. Mornings what's that?
Speaker 4: Noise his name Is, rich but will he be?
Speaker 1: Hi?
Speaker 4: Rich how are?
Speaker 12: You?
Speaker 2: Very good?
Speaker 10: Morning all?
Speaker 2: Right have you checked out previous guesses on our?
Speaker 4: Website?
Speaker 8: YES i, have all?
Speaker 4: Right my man doing.
Speaker 2: THAT i know there's also an illicit list going, around or an unsanctioned list that's floating around out there from a certain gentleman that went to UC, la AND i appreciate, him BUT i cannot sanction that. List people always keep tracking The internet down. Stuff, Well, rich your chance of thirty five hundred. Bucks you'll have ten seconds to identify this noise that we. Made if you get a, correct you win thirty five hundred. Dollars if, not we add one thousand bucks to the. Jackpot here comes your noise for thirty five hundred. Bucks what's that?
Speaker 12: NOISE i think it sounds like a tape, measure a tape.
Speaker 4: Measure, yes he see?
Speaker 1: Me?
Speaker 2: Correct i'm? Sorry, Shoot, oh, okay Thanks, bud appreciate you have a great.
Speaker 4: Day, okay, no thank, you, okay, okay.
Speaker 2: FYE i always have to look over at. THEM i don't know what the noise. Is we made the, noise BUT i specifically do not want to know where this one.
Speaker 3: Is time to bring up that money that there's no effort in the.
Speaker 4: Room you're changing.
Speaker 2: It hold, on hold, on hold, On let's just do it. Again, brian you do. It you'll all say money you? Do okay here Because brian doing. It he's always looking for extra pub, ready this is.
Speaker 15: You here we.
Speaker 2: Go time to bring.
Speaker 10: That.
Speaker 3: Money oh that felt. Good he's the.
Speaker 2: Guy you're the.
Speaker 4: Guys.
Speaker 6: Good we add one thousand dollars to the, jackpot which is now at four, thousand five hundred, dollars coming up at nine to twenty.
Speaker 2: Five we spend more time trying to figure out that dumb part of our show than anything. Else it's ridiculous eight six sixty five four to four of MY. Fm did that come to you in the? Shower by the, way did that was my? Shower that was your shower. Epiphany we're looking for shower. Epiphanies you're in the shower and this amazing, thought this amazing idea comes to.
Speaker 7: You This tex, SAYS i realized that the Girl i've been trying to impress was not the GIRL i needed in my. Life she really like me for. Me another text, says if a tomato is a, fruit then ketchup is a. Smoothie another shower. Epiphany how Does Spider man stick to walls when he's wearing gloves and? Boots he himself is, sticky not his. Clothes ANOTHER tex, says it's funny that you asked this. Question, YESTERDAY i was in the shower AND i had the epiphany THAT i am not the number THAT i see on the. Scale it's not good for me to obsess with new diets and trying to look a certain. Way another, epiphany why do we say tuna fish but not beef? Mammal and then this ONE i have to read because it's true and Now i'm thinking about. It there are more nipples in the world than.
Speaker 3: People oh, yeah, yes that's a weird. Thought that's.
Speaker 2: Wild yes, SEE i think you guys are misunderstaying my idea of. EPIPHANY i want something life, changing life affirming or. Something you, Guys, uh there's more nipples than people in this.
Speaker 6: World so maybe the fact, that like we never stopped, clapping we just take bigger breaks between.
Speaker 4: Claps that makes no. Sense what, stop get back in your. Shower it just makes no.
Speaker 2: Sense you don't how many nipples are the cats in this? World you, know imagine, them the mommy cats count those. Things they're more utters than cows in this. World, well try to do a meaningful topic and we just. Can't, yeah you're deciding what text already. Exists but we're not doing shower with.
Speaker 4: Us we're doing. Epiphanies, erica have something.
Speaker 8: Big good, Morning valentine in the morning.
Speaker 7: And Show.
Speaker 2: Erica From bacoima on the. Phone, Hello, Hello have you ever had a shower?
Speaker 8: Epiphany i've had, several BUT i think the most important For angelina's would be like a two year registration for our cars.
Speaker 2: Run that passed us, Again jill looks.
Speaker 8: Confused well In, OREGON i used to live In. Oregon, Uh and In oregon they have a two year and then Like california could just at their smock.
Speaker 7: Test oh, okay and then every year you're paying your registration.
Speaker 8: An oregon it's two, years and uh here it's every, year right. Yeah instead of going to the D nba every year or paying for every, year it's just do this smock test for that one year that they require.
Speaker 7: It. It. OH i just hate when you pull out the piece of paper from the envelope and it says you got to get a smog. Test, oh that's the right smack.
Speaker 2: Check you have a smock check on your, car your car's new or older cars before The.
Speaker 4: Toyota, yeah.
Speaker 2: Okay do you remember going to get a smock test and you're, like, oh, MAN i HOPE i. Passed you're like, Nervous like do you ever do like like in the old, days they told us to drive the car like really fast for a while in the freeway before this smock test to burn out the carbon or something like.
Speaker 3: That right now.
Speaker 1: For, IT.
Speaker 2: I Didn't, erica thanks for calling. In how long your shower is on? Average by the, way how much time do you spend it Their OH.
Speaker 8: I have short hair and just a five minute shower with everything.
Speaker 11: INCLUDED y five.
Speaker 2: Minutes, shower everything, included and still have an. Epiphanies, amazing, Amazing.
Speaker 8: Have a beautiful. Morning you love your.
Speaker 2: Show one four, Three My, fami it Is valencie in the. Morning, uh, hey wrong to let you. Know each cow has one, utter that's the pouch. Area they have four. Tats those are the. Nipples good to know more nipples than people did change my.
Speaker 4: Life.
Speaker 2: OL i will never forget that and probably think of it. Daily that's my New Roman. Empire remember that?
Speaker 7: Thing how?
Speaker 2: Many how often the guys think about The Roman? Empire did you think about pomp paige?
Speaker 3: On, honestly, yes from time to, time especially now That i've gone to.
Speaker 4: Round, right it's.
Speaker 2: Insane did you go to pompaid all we know we passed it in the. Train oh, dude you've been the pomp Pay, yeah it's, amazing, right very. Powerful think youre sitting there eating a you, know bowl of fruit or whatever and else and volcano and that's that saying it's crazy they respect all, Right, well you guys in the shower with your shower thoughts or shower, piphanies keep texting in three one oh four to. Three there's forty five hundred bucks coming up at nine twenty five one oh.
Speaker 9: Four to three MY. Fm here's what's coming up in entertainment.
Speaker 7: Headlines it's time to dress Like. Tests i'll explain what that means For Freak Your friday. Fans coming up after chopping ONE o four.
Speaker 9: To three MY Fm entertainment, Headlines it's.
Speaker 7: Time to dress Like. Tests tests Is Jamie Lee curtis's character In Freaker, friday and the movie is currently playing at The El Captain theater In. Hollywood but, tomorrow if you purchase tickets to See Freak Your friday at The El, capitan they're having A tests lookalike screening With Jamie Lee curtis tomorrow seven thirty pm and Every Test coleman in the audience gets a compliment ory. Popcorn so if you're going to the seven thirty showing tomorrow, night if you get, tickets you got to dressed Like. Tests And hulu has ordered the limited series Count My, lies officially Starring Lindsay lohan And Cheilan. Woodley we've heard rumors about this, show but it is officially. Happening the co creators Of This Is us with the co showrunners Of This Is us are going to be doing this, show And Chialing woodley is going to play compulsive Liar Sloan caraway who secures a nanny job and a household with deep, secrets which will Be Lindsay lohan's. Home I'm jill With eron taman.
Speaker 4: Headlines so many texts with shower.
Speaker 2: Thoughts less than five, years it's going to be twenty.
Speaker 4: Thirty DID i hate?
Speaker 7: That oh my, god that's.
Speaker 4: Crazy doesn't that sound? Wild?
Speaker 2: Yeah twenty. Thirty we should be On. Mars we should be flying in. Cars twenty thirty just seems so crazy to get out A wi twenty thirty forty five hundred bucks coming up nine twenty five forty five hundred dollars with what's that?
Speaker 4: Noise?
Speaker 2: Yes one of four, Three my Fam it Is valentine in The. Morning if you Missed jill's recap of the podcast With Taylor swift And travis And, Jason, yeah guess what it's available for you on The valentine in The morning Replay after we get off the, air she went. Deep it felt like.
Speaker 4: It was the New heights. Podcast oh thank. You it felt like it was just as.
Speaker 2: Long wow oh, oh in a good, Way in a very good. Way jill broke down some easter. Eggs so if you're a swifty, fan get. That after we get off the. Air you can find that on The iHeartRadio. App just look For valentine in the morning and you'll find our replay right. There and it's the entire show replayed for, you minus, commercials minus songs and. Stuff so it gets right to the heart of the. Matter and did a great job breaking it down to thank. YOU i appreciate all that you put a lot of effort into.
Speaker 7: IT i watched the entire thing start to. Finish my husband, SAID i had the biggest smile on my face the entire.
Speaker 2: Time and he sat next to you, too right for the first.
Speaker 7: Hour, oh and then he got. It he sat up in This.
Speaker 3: That's kind of what happened to.
Speaker 1: Me he sat.
Speaker 2: Up was he laying down?
Speaker 7: Down?
Speaker 2: Oh he was sleeping next to.
Speaker 3: YOU o solid old time.
Speaker 7: Solid and THEN i would laugh and then he would be, like what was? Funny And i'm, LIKE i tell, HIM i just love them so.
Speaker 2: Much all, Right the entire thing is going to be there after we get off the. Air by the, way coming up after this, song forty five hundred bucks with what's that?
Speaker 4: Noise this?
Speaker 2: Song then forty five hundred. Dollars oh she sweet zyn one of four to three my. Family it Is valentine in the, morning nine twenty. SIX i just made some cookies, outside, uh and somebody from coast is.
Speaker 4: Like, wow cookies on A.
Speaker 2: Thursday so it was kind of an, illusion like you guys have an eating problem or something like cookies in A friday people be o. That but cookies on A, thursday people, like what's going? On over TO myfm. MORNING i pay no attention to, that, right but a lot of, people you, KNOW i Saw morgan come down From Woody. Show she was sniffing around the cookies and. Stuff you, Know it's, like come, on it's all so. GOOD i, know people walk the halls because we put him outside our door in a little toaster oven that Uh lisa's Boyfriend eric got us and it's a beautiful toaster of. It and we cook the cookies and sometimes, biscuits and, god how AM i not on Ozembic and we cooked that stuff here and just smell of the entire building where that, group and.
Speaker 7: We keep it outside of the studio because when you guys cook stuff with, gluten it makes me feel. Right but that's why it's out there to begin.
Speaker 2: With right, Right AND i clean it out every TIME i take it to the local car wash and they take out all the gluten in. There all your bill. Set who wants some? Money and by the, way when you come sit in the, couch we bake for you guys when you come in here as, Well so always reach out to The gill and HER dms if you want to come sit in the couch here in our. Studio, now who wants forty five hundred?
Speaker 1: BUCKS?
Speaker 9: Fm Watch.
Speaker 1: Annoy valentine in the. Mornings what's that?
Speaker 6: Noise forty five hundred dollars up for grabs right? Now we created this noise that we're about to play for. Ye call us up and take a guess if you know what it. Is and if you're, right we're gonna send you home with that four, thousand five hundred. Dollars and if you're, wrong we're just gonna keep adding money to that. Jackpot here comes your. Noise what's that? Noise call us up right, now take a guest eight six six five four four MY fm.
Speaker 9: Win oh four to three MA fm watch.
Speaker 1: Annoying valentine in the. Mornings what's that?
Speaker 2: Noise Hi, anna good, morning good. Morning are you ready for?
Speaker 7: This i'm so.
Speaker 4: Ready, okay we're gonna play your.
Speaker 2: Noise you have ten seconds to identify it to win four, thousand five hundred. Dollars if you get it, wrong we'll add one thousand bucks to the. Jackpot then it goes to fifty five hundred. Bucks thursday's around here at call one Thousand, thursdays so the jackpot.
Speaker 4: Grows Like pinocchio's.
Speaker 1: Nose thank you for.
Speaker 15: That i'm.
Speaker 2: Ready, okay here comes your. Noise ten seconds and the clock for forty five hundred. Buck and In Balben, park what's that?
Speaker 3: Noise crunchy pine?
Speaker 4: Cones crunchy pine? Cones what do you mean by? That crunchy pine?
Speaker 2: Cones?
Speaker 13: Uh when like if you stepped on the on the on the pine, cones or if you, like, yeah or crush them with your, hens yeah pine.
Speaker 2: Right maybe you're making like A christmas wreath or. Something you get the pine cones and you crush ones together too? Much, yeah, yeah, yeah that's not. It i'm, Sorry, No i'm, sorry all, right thank.
Speaker 4: YOU i know all those squirrels that gave you the hot tip on that.
Speaker 2: One, likewise, okay.
Speaker 4: Three two, one.
Speaker 1: Hold on Your.
Speaker 2: Microsoft it's time to bring. Up so next chance is gonna be fifty five hundred. Bucks we just added one thousand dollars to the. Jackpot fifty five hundred. Dollars what's the? Noise coming? Up one twenty five, Today so if you want to hear the noise and see previous, guesses we encourage you to do. That don't guess the same. Thing don't guess pine cone at one twenty five one of four to three maya from dot comp slash noise one of four TO threemiafm dot com slash.
Speaker 4: Noise.
Speaker 2: Win what's that? Noise fifty five hundred? Bucks, now, oh jess, nine it is one of four, Three my, fam it's valance out in the. Morning if you ever have, happiness you want to reach out three one oh four three three one oh four. Three, uh there is some happiness today coming from the folks over At. Disney congratulations in order to them already some big moves over, there and As disney adults in the show And jill in a, desperate desperate attempt to one day be a reindeer in The Disney, parade and, yeah.
Speaker 7: The Christmas Disney. Parade IF i could just be a, reindeer even just just for one, minute.
Speaker 2: Be okay with, That, Asad are you, Listening Assade Iaz Big, Deal president Of Disney Entertainment, marketing adding that to his. Duties are you hearing this about the reindeers? On i'm just saying, Congratulations assad I, oz nice, Job Shannon, Ryan, shannon what is going? On Shannon ryan is now president OF dtc And Disney Entertainment Television marketing for Both Disney plus And. Hulu what's going?
Speaker 13: On?
Speaker 2: Shannon nice? Job congrats to both of you. Guys the magic is alive and well over At. Disney we appreciate, you and we'd like to make our pitch now to Have valentine in The morning broadcast live From. Disneyland we Love. Disneyland maybe bring a bunch of listeners from one of four to THREE, myfm the number one station in the hearts and minds of All disney adults and those who are just starting out on Their disney. Journey we would also be okay with The. Alani that'd be cool. TOO i, mean if we're doing could be. Fine oh my, god a.
Speaker 7: CRUISE i went on.
Speaker 2: A disney cruise one time To. Alaska thing looked like a. Rock Downtown.
Speaker 7: Disney, yeah well Anything. Disney we're.
Speaker 2: There, listen we just said a cruise To. Alaska let's go hard on, this all.
Speaker 3: Right i'm free parking At Downtown. Disney, yeah it's. Amazing let's do.
Speaker 2: This we're doing It, Disneyland. Paris may know we're broadcast from there or. Something maybe you know. What we're gonna get a. Reindeer. Jill thank you. Seriously the congratulations both. You that's a big. Deal and when you step up in your role at a, company that show is at your. Company AND i Know bob Does bob thinks this. Way bob looks at that and, says, hey this is well. Deserved you guys deserve this and congratulations on everything that you're doing over.
Speaker 4: There We're disney, adults so we're in.
Speaker 2: Now if you get a big pros to work and you want to hear that shout out in the, radio three one oh four three that's our text.
Speaker 1: Line one four.
Speaker 2: THREE i just don't know the, text just came in. Here it says congrats to The navara. Family happy adoption. DAY i don't know who got, adopted what's going, on but relations there always reach out three one oh four Three tomorrow we do happen. To it is kind of in a long, form so if you want to text us, today we'll be able to read that on the air for you tomorrow at three one oh fourth.
Speaker 4: Three, jill thank you for your.
Speaker 3: Show thank you for your.
Speaker 2: Show, john thank you for. Show thank you for your, Show, la thank you for show Like Plumbing New York. City thank you. Show Brian, burton think your, Show adam near The, room thank you for your show as. Well have a Great. Thursday try and win that cash coming up at one twenty five fifty five hundred bucks With what's That noise ON Myfm valentine
Speaker 9: In The morning weekdays from five till ten one oh four to three MY FM fm