Speaker 1: Ladies and gentlemen, what is going on?
Speaker 2: Got lord of this is your favorite tinfoil realist, not theorist. We got a doozy here today, folks. Uh. Jay Dyer, comedian podcaster. He's gonna be coming into the room in about ten minutes. Uh, this is an exciting space, folks. I'm super excited that I've done the rabbit hole with Jay.
Speaker 1: Uh. This is a guy who I mean, if.
Speaker 2: You're a if you're a tinfoiler, you probably watched some Jay dire content. And yeah, just excited to pick his brain. I'm intrigued to know his crypto story, his bitcoin story.
Speaker 1: I am really.
Speaker 2: Intrigued to this is again I look at him kind of as, uh, this is our first space from an outside of perspective. I know he's got bitcoin, he's got crypto, he told THHC. But this is a good opportunity to find out, you know, how'd you find bitcoin, how'd you find crypto? What are you looking at in the industry these days? I kind of want to get his thoughts on Trump and Trump's crypto policies, where that's heading.
Speaker 1: Uh, We're gonna find out just kind of a little bit about him. What he's doing.
Speaker 2: I'm super intrigued to know what life was like during the COVID times for some of these content creators. I know myself personally, I was doing the content creation during those days. I had a decent little following on the YouTube right as the COVID stuff had started. You know, the idea was, wait, this just came from a bat or did it come potentially from this lab that's right there in the same area. Uh, you weren't allowed to talk about that.
Speaker 3: Originally.
Speaker 1: That led to insta bands, instad deletes.
Speaker 2: It was not a good not a good way to grow an audience on any of those platforms. So I I lost my Facebook, I lost my YouTube, I lost Twitter ten different times. Thank god Elon finally bought Twitter. I would love to see him by a video platform. But I mean, you look at Twitter, seems to be the place of growing in terms of videos. I'll be looking at doing some kind of video platform soon. I'd really like to get into doing the video streams again. It's just super personal when you get to kind of see what's going on. Oh, ladies and justice is an exciting one. Let's talk about Crypto for a second. Conspiracy the conspiracy meta. I'm gonna keep fucking pushing this by the conspiracy coins, folks. I've got my little list, I've posted my list a bunch, I've showed this. New one's popping up every day. I'm in a group chat to see flat Earth in here. I'm in a group chat with a bunch of these conspiracy coins, and yeah, we're fucking vibing together. I love all the spaces that are getting hosted flat I hate you because you just happened to I don't know what your time zone is, but it's not the same as mine.
Speaker 1: You keep having.
Speaker 2: Spaces right in the middle of my workday. But I excited to get to chatting with those guys more. Dude, the conspiracy matters booming. Just took a little look at my list today. Noticed I fucking missed one so hard a Woke. It's token called a woke on Solana. I think I put it on my list at maybe two million market cap. As of right now, it's sitting at thirty seven point nine million market cap.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Originally, when I've made my list, TC tonight cat was the number one conspiracy token in terms of market cap, but a Woke has went fucking flying. Oh no, it's not on Solana, it's not a Theorial, It's in a Theeum conspiracy coin. So yeah, i't thirty seven and a half million of eight one hundred and eighty six percent today. The next one I've been watching is Restore the Republic the RTR.
Speaker 1: That's a salonic coin.
Speaker 2: I wouldn't really call that a conspiracy coin. It's more of a I'll call it a politifi coin. Just but because there's such a conspiracy movement and momentum behind Trump, you know, the whole Restore the Republic, that's probably a That's why it's on my conspiracy coin list. I'll just say that we got ten acat. We're sitting at thirty cents right now. A couple couple of Jeters went on, I've seen somebody fucking clip twenty grand this morning. That sent us down a little bit, but fucking.
Speaker 1: Dip getting bought. We've been grinding our way back.
Speaker 2: Up thirty cents.
Speaker 1: God Sonic is coming soon, folks.
Speaker 2: The Deason the date the migration is getting I'm in a big migration group now, of all the projects that are looking at migrating layers.
Speaker 1: Heros involved in folks. Things are cooking. It sounds like Sonic is coming soon. Oh I'm excited. Uh, let me get back to the Twitter for a second.
Speaker 2: Oh, let's get let's get flatters up here for a second.
Speaker 1: We got we got a few minutes before. Oh we got chudd in here too. What's going on? Chud?
Speaker 4: Uh?
Speaker 1: So boys, we got a couple of minutes before Jay joined us.
Speaker 2: So speak what's up?
Speaker 1: Man? No?
Speaker 5: I just I knew. I knew you guys were really excited about the Info Wars guy, you know, joining and that's just super. I wanted to pop in and see what was going on.
Speaker 1: What do I gotta do here?
Speaker 3: Sorry?
Speaker 6: Let me just adjust my settings here. I'm hearing you. Can you guys hear me?
Speaker 1: Yep?
Speaker 6: Loud and clear now, Sarah, I'd think I just have my bluetooth on.
Speaker 5: Yeah, you're Your audio quality just got like ten times better.
Speaker 6: Oh beautiful.
Speaker 5: Okay, Speaking of conspiracies, you know there there's been chatter around uh Sonic being delayed. Have you guys do you guys know anything about that?
Speaker 7: Ooo? I from from a personal perspective, I have yet to hear this conspiracy. But from a personal perspective, I've never seen anybody have a successful Q four launch.
Speaker 4: Uh.
Speaker 7: Usually anybody that's aimed at a quarter four launch that always comes quarter one of the following year. So the idea of a quarter four launch here, I'm not exactly expecting it.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I just I've heard different things and like it might just be like fun or whatever, but.
Speaker 7: You know, this could be yeah, this could be coming from Andre talking about ship too, I've seen he tweeted twenty twenty five under one of the Sonic Labs tweets.
Speaker 5: Oh boy, well, okay, okay. With that said, I don't know if you guys remember I remember this, but when when Opera when the Sonic Cup Break went live on Opera, Andrea was surprised that it went live as early as it did.
Speaker 7: Interesting, So that's what I'm Andrea recently tweeted something about that Opera went live on the twenty seventh of December of whatever year that was, twenty seventeen, so there was inklings that it would be cool if you know, Sonic launched the same day as as Opera's previous launch. But yeah, it's funny you say that you're hearing things of it being delayed because just the fact that we haven't got a date yet. Leads me to believe it's not coming this year.
Speaker 5: So when when, Andrea? If he says twenty five, does that mean twenty twenty five or December twenty five?
Speaker 6: Though, so he the tweet was twenty twenty five. Oh, he was just straight up saying twenty twenty five.
Speaker 5: Dreames crust right there now.
Speaker 7: I'm not sure if that was just you know, fucking around with the Sonic Labs marketing department or what that whole thing is about. But again, no, I've seen a fucking successful quarter for launch that usually gets pushed the quarter one so soon.
Speaker 6: Wouldn't be surprised. Flat what's going on?
Speaker 1: Brother?
Speaker 6: I see you up in here.
Speaker 4: Good evening, sir.
Speaker 1: How goes it?
Speaker 4: Life is very good.
Speaker 3: It's good to hear your voice as well.
Speaker 4: On the conspiracy fy on the Conspiritify spaces, we keep missing you. Yeah, we usually do it any but you're an American time zone.
Speaker 1: But you have a job.
Speaker 4: It's quit your job season, bro. You' supposed to quit your job.
Speaker 1: This is what I keep hearing.
Speaker 6: Apparently I'm not locking in enough.
Speaker 4: You've got to quit the job.
Speaker 6: No, I see, I learned from the twenty twenty one run.
Speaker 7: As soon as I started taking screenshots, it did reach a point where I quit job twenty twenty one.
Speaker 6: Quit job is like.
Speaker 7: Right at Peko top, right at Peako top, quit job, and then all of a sudden coins that start crashing, the rush of Ukraine stuff pops off. Yeah, that was I learned from that one learned that you want to just keep putting money into crypto and not taking from your crypto.
Speaker 5: Well you know, you know the cardinals, sims are taking screenshots of your portfolio or showing your portfolio balance to your significant other.
Speaker 7: Ah See, I'm learning that when you want to take the screenshot is actually when you want to hit the cell button.
Speaker 3: This is true.
Speaker 4: If you're bragging about it, sell it. But it was good to have a w r X crypto. He joined the space on behalf the tin Hat cats.
Speaker 6: That was good. That's awesome to hear.
Speaker 7: W r X is our our resident news reporter. Yeah, he's doing an epic job for the Tinact team. Yeah, it's awesome. I really want to get Maybe I'll set one up on a weekend or something like that. Maybe we can entice you guys in on the weekend.
Speaker 6: Have some fun.
Speaker 4: Good do I mean, evening Tommy is good because you have all the American attention but no commitment, but you miss out on the Europeans are American, to be fair, but there are a few of us, US Brits and a few Europeans still have a little bit of courage left in our blood.
Speaker 6: I love here, well, folks. It is now eight o'clock.
Speaker 7: I'm sure Jay is gonna be jumping up here a couple of minutes. Folks, I'm gonna I think I'm gonna open up the lines later. This is obviously our first like big Space, so I'm gonna open up these these lines later for people to come jump up and ask questions for Jay. But folks, I'm gonna I'm gonna kick a couple of you from from the Speaker's rules. Appreciate you guys jumping up here before killing some time with me. Chut your legend, love the love the wars that you're fighting for.
Speaker 6: THC. It's nice to have, thanks to have somebody fighting with us this time around. All right, I see Jay's.
Speaker 7: Up in here. Let's get you up on stage, sir. This is an exciting one, folks. Welcome to the stage comedian and podcaster Jay Dyer. I highly recommend just teching. Just look up Jay dire on YouTube. The content is incredible, whether it's the daily podcast listenings or the him being a guest as a podcaster on stuff, whether it's the work he's doing for Tucker's Network. There's a whole bunch of shit that Jay's got going on, real real fun.
Speaker 3: Now.
Speaker 7: I'm not probably not gonna get him down the rabbit hole today, but if you're interested in religion at all, I swear to God, this has got to be the guy that you got to talk to constantly, having these like religious debates, talking people from all over the world, real real interesting topics.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 6: Fuck, trying to get him up on stage here having some issues. Let me see if I and.
Speaker 7: Figured this out, just a little bit of technical difficulties. Of course, it's got to be on you know, our big space. We got to have the technical difficulties. I think I'm running okay. Oh I had them up here for a second.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm here.
Speaker 6: Oh there is what's going on?
Speaker 1: Brother?
Speaker 6: How are you? Hey?
Speaker 1: Do?
Speaker 3: What's up with you? Man?
Speaker 7: I'm good, appreciate you jumping up here with us. It's a pleasure for me and an honor to have you kind of join us. We're the conspiracy coin in the in the crypto space.
Speaker 6: We'd like to think that.
Speaker 7: Yeah, we like to It's mascot season apparently in the crypto world, so we'd like to think that we're becoming the conspiracy mascot of the space.
Speaker 6: But I do want to jump down some.
Speaker 7: Rabbit holes with you, because, uh, I don't get to talk to somebody at your level of tinfoiler very often, and for myself, I mean I go by the moniker tinfoil.
Speaker 3: Uh what level am I at?
Speaker 8: I didn't know that like a level ninety nine, level sixty nine?
Speaker 3: Thou like, what's the level on that?
Speaker 6: Yeah, it's definitely like up in the sixty nines.
Speaker 3: Uh, for sure.
Speaker 6: There's there's there's.
Speaker 7: Some rankings like there's we got you know, the Alex Jones. I gotta I gotta put like on the god the god tyr.
Speaker 3: Uh. Yeah, he's at the top of the meme.
Speaker 6: All right, Sam Tripley, I have to put way up on this list.
Speaker 3: He's up there. Yeah.
Speaker 7: I want to get into you know, Sam, there's an awesome moment the Trump where every the whole fucking world is waiting on this Trump podcast to drop. On Rogan, everybody's going to Spotify waiting for this podcast to drop.
Speaker 6: What does Rogan do?
Speaker 7: He dropped the Sam Triplei Tinfoil hat uh episode with.
Speaker 6: Him on the day that we're all waiting for Trump.
Speaker 7: So the world tunes in to Sam Tripley taking everybody down the rabbit hole.
Speaker 6: And at one point he brings up a gentleman named Jay.
Speaker 3: Dyer and it was all by design, it was all planned.
Speaker 6: Dude, beautiful. Yes, I want to get down that rabbit hole at some point.
Speaker 7: The idea that you opened his eyes on British intelligence and that the British Empire never never died, that it only has grown and redefined borders in the Middle East.
Speaker 6: Yeah, that is so fucking interesting to me.
Speaker 3: Well before we do that, though, you have to guess what this is?
Speaker 7: He ready, Okay, that's a that's a Sam Tripley laugh.
Speaker 8: That is Sam's laugh when you say something and he's not really paying attention and he's he's laughing out of kindness.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 3: I just had to throw that in there.
Speaker 2: No.
Speaker 8: I love Sam Tripley, so I'm always impersonating.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it was.
Speaker 7: It was funny to the wife, and I went and seen him this summer, actually very small small venue up in Toronto, sixty seater. Maybe my my wifey is Latina, a little bit loud, lapsed just a half a second longer than everybody else in the room.
Speaker 6: All five openers for Sam just dialed in on her and just ripped her a new one.
Speaker 7: And then Sam got up on stage and just had watched this whole thing play.
Speaker 6: Out, and he went at both of us.
Speaker 7: Uh.
Speaker 6: One of one of the favorite, my favorite nights I've ever had. So let's get into you, sir. Let's talk me a bit of your background.
Speaker 7: There's obviously a journey to to putting on the tinfoil hat.
Speaker 6: Where are you from?
Speaker 3: I'm from Tennessee.
Speaker 8: So I'm from a really small town in West Tennessee outside Nashville. So I grew up in the South Bible Bell military dad and all that, and that took us to California, who was stationed in San Diego, so actually grew up out there for I guess my formative years, and then we ended up back in the South after that time period.
Speaker 3: And I was kind of a party guy in high school. I was like.
Speaker 8: A wild weed smoking party dude. And I was really into movies and the arts, so I was involved in theater and all that.
Speaker 3: I'm heterosexual. I was not a theater kid. Everybody assumes you're automatically gay.
Speaker 8: No, actually is a great place to meet girls because all the other dudes are gay, So you got like a a lot better chances with the theater girls.
Speaker 6: But I took I took dance growing up, so I know about this.
Speaker 3: Are you sure you're not gay?
Speaker 7: I gotta I gotta got a little baby on the way.
Speaker 1: Kay?
Speaker 3: Is he her?
Speaker 1: Though?
Speaker 6: We'll find out. I gotta wait for that one.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 3: It's funny when I thought Tripoly.
Speaker 8: We saw him a lot too, my wife and not a few months ago in LA And the funniest part you said you were from Canada.
Speaker 3: Like there was a small room that Sam did.
Speaker 8: And it he just, for about twenty minutes straight, just went after all the Canadians. For some reason, there was like a giant troop of Canadians in LA that day, so the entire audience was Canadians and then me and my wife and Sam really impressed me because for twenty minutes straight, he just improv blasted and made fun of all the Canadians.
Speaker 3: It was awesome anyway. Yeah, so.
Speaker 8: Back to me, I mean, I was just kind of a wild party dude in high school and then I was really interested in film and went to college originally to study religion and philosophy, but I ended up taking quite a few film classes because that was just kind of a side interest I had. I always liked, you know, theater and doing comedic stuff, so I kind of had aspirations for that kind of stuff when I was younger. But in college I really just honed in on a lot of the more intellectual endeavors and got really deep into religious philosophy, geopolitics. I took a lot of courses that dealt with those fears as well. I was studying history, getting a separate degree in history, so it was a lot of academic stuff. But around that same time, this is maybe like around two thousand and two three, I stumbled across some of the more infamous I guess documentaries that were floating around at that time. There was some early stuff that Alex Jones did about Skull and Bones that I happened across in two thousand and two or three. He had done Bohemian grove stuff, so.
Speaker 3: I watched that. I was already a little bit aware.
Speaker 8: Of conspiracy stuff because I read a book in nineteen ninety eight about the United Nations and Freemasonry, so I kind of had the the seeds of conspiracy stuff in my head. And I liked movies that were somewhat conspiratorial, like Dick Donner's Conspiracy Theory with Mel Gibson. That was always a favorite of mine in high school. I like some other kind of you know, conspiracy adjacent stuff, kind of in the you know, drug culture and the hippie type of sphere. I was into some of that stuff, but eventually, like I said, it just became more of an academicus because for me, it was like, on the one hand, I'm studying all this philosophical stuff and then on the other hand, I'm studying a bunch of historical Hollywood stuff, and you wouldn't think the two domains meet. But what I found by the time I was doing my grad work was that no, actually, these these overlap perfectly, because Hollywood really becomes kind of a locust, kind of a nexus, you could say, of utilizing the techniques of mynd control and what's called the Velton Schanskrieg or worldview warfare, and honing that in to basically mind control people through film, through propaganda. So that's what I really focused on, and that led to what would ultimately come the topics of the first two books that I wrote on Hollywood.
Speaker 6: Crazy. Yeah, the Hollywood shit is so interesting.
Speaker 7: Television, television, the semantics just in the the words that we use, uh, is really interesting how that plays out. I find your history interesting because the idea that you come from the just give me a little bit of backstory. You come from the Bible Belt. Do you grow up with like like Christian or religious and then get into studying religion from that or do you kind of grow.
Speaker 6: Up not religious and then you're trying to learn more about it.
Speaker 3: So I grew up with.
Speaker 8: Like a standard Baptist GOP family. So we were I mean medium level serious about Christianity. I mean we weren't like, we weren't there every Sunday, but we were, you know, pretty consistent going to church. Growing up, as I said, raised Southern Baptists, So you know, I was into it, I guess as a kid, as a.
Speaker 3: Teenager, not so much.
Speaker 8: In high school, I was just you know, Jason, girls and partying and having fun. And then I got a little more serious about that about age eighteen nineteen, kind of got back into that sphere of things.
Speaker 3: Just again through a lot of.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I was gonna say, like, what, what cause was that?
Speaker 3: Well, I.
Speaker 8: Mean, I wouldn't a lot of times people have these stories, but I was tripping and I saw the double and then I fell.
Speaker 3: Jesus bro It wasn't like that.
Speaker 8: I did have a bad as the trip that kind of like provoked me to start thinking about deeper issues. So I'm not saying that the asked trip made me a Christian, because I was already kind of raised with that worldview, but it did kind of get me thinking about those bigger questions. And then a few years later, I was at college and I just, you know, chose.
Speaker 3: I was I was gonna have to choose something to.
Speaker 8: Major in, and everything was really unappealing, and the only thing that was was appealing that was appealing to me at the State University was philosophy. So that's what I chose, and it worked out well because you know, it overlapped with a lot of things. So the great thing about philosophy is that you can do a philosophy of anything. Yeah, you can do a philosophy of film, the philosophy of comedy, philosophy of you know whatever. So anyway, that's how I let into studying that stuff.
Speaker 6: Oh that's cool.
Speaker 7: So then how do you drink during COVID time? Let's go to COVID times? What's what's the COVID times?
Speaker 6: Like?
Speaker 3: For you?
Speaker 7: The virus drops. We were getting word that, you know, this is coming out of China. We're seeing the videos on Twitter out of China that this is starting.
Speaker 6: What's your immediate reaction to that.
Speaker 8: I would say since about twenty thirteen or fourteen, I've maybe even earlier, maybe even twenty eleven or twelve, Like I've always kind of been on the edge of like thinking, Okay, they're about to drop this big thing, you know what I mean, Like we're ever since twenty twelve thirteen, And that's probably because that's around the time twenty eleven that I started doing my blog and doing more podcasts and media. So you're you're kind of in the game. You're like ready for Okay, what are they going to do next? And a lot of people, you know, I was awake to.
Speaker 3: A lot of conspiracy stuff, like I said, since about twenty and two or three.
Speaker 8: So I went through the whole Ron Paul era of you know, the libertarian stuff out of Auto, the Fed twenty seven eight, you know, Tea Party and all that. So at that time, everybody was thinking economic collapse, and everybody was saying, oh, we got to be preppers, you know, get be ready for.
Speaker 3: The collapse that's coming.
Speaker 8: And it was kind of true because we had the two thousand and eight you know, housing collapse, and that was was a kind of collapse. It wasn't like nationwide road warrior stuff. But and as as you guys know, that's what led of course to the Bitcoin white paper and all that. So that that did kind of give us that partial solution, I guess you could say, to the ills of the world. But by the time the twenty tens, I was kind of like, like you said, they're like, what was I looking for?
Speaker 3: What was on the on the radar?
Speaker 8: I was thinking, Okay, every year, it's like, what's the big thing they're going to drop next?
Speaker 3: When's the next nine to eleven? I think is kind of what we were looking for.
Speaker 8: And it was longer than I thought I thought we would see more kind of crazy stuff going down the twenty tens. We didn't really and then boom twenty twenty. I don't think anybody was expecting. Although if we had been paying attention to the drills and exercises, you know, and the white papers that they had written, we would have probably had that on the radar. But do you remember the Illuminati card game or familiar with that?
Speaker 6: Yes, yes, that's back what in the nineties.
Speaker 3: I think it did original in the nineties.
Speaker 8: I have a copy of a lot of the original cards that they have since kind of added new ones. But what I'm getting at is like throughout the twenty tens, we were all kind of waiting to see, like what are they going to drop next? Are goin to drop the fake aliens? Is it going to be a pandemic? Is it going to be an economic collapse a real one?
Speaker 6: Is it going to be a war?
Speaker 8: And I think you could say, like back in the Summer of Rage or whatever, that was like a little one they dropped about, you know, the race stuff and the BLM and the riots.
Speaker 3: That was all engineered a natural turf, So.
Speaker 8: That's that was they threw down that card from the Illuminati card deck. I don't think anybody twenty twenty that was expecting the pandemic card to drop, although when it dropped, everybody was then like, hey, wait a minute. You know, look at exercise, you know, ev into a one, look at this far As document, look at Clayed X, at Crimson catage, and you know, look at the John Hopkins exercises, et cetera. So that then it turns out, you know, hindsight is twenty twenty. You see all this stuff that they did in preparation for this, and you know, if you've studied the nine to eleven stuff, you know that they always do drills, same with seven to seven in the UK, there's always drills that are kind of preparation and the cover of times for the event.
Speaker 3: So yeah, I.
Speaker 8: Think I think it wasn't expected, but at the same time, we were all expecting something. It's just they dropped this like crazy wax sye op that basically showed half of the population to be completely retarded.
Speaker 3: As the way I view it.
Speaker 7: Yeah, it's so interesting, man, because like I'm still seeing the shit up here. I was working down in Toronto today and you're still looking at thirty percent of people running around with Matt Wow, it's fucking nuts. Yeah, Canada, Like God, we went through it. It's just this idea of like this polite society if you if you weren't you know, taking the vax or you were talking anti vax or anything like that, like you were going.
Speaker 6: Against the whole society, because that wasn't polite.
Speaker 7: Fucking wild. It got real wild up here. Uh Now, what did this do for your image during this time? Because I know for myself being, you know, I'd got down the conspiracy rabbit holes before this that led into some content making.
Speaker 6: Had some videos that went big during the beginning of it, that.
Speaker 7: Led to a bunch of accounts getting banned and kind of having to restart again. How did the COVID times work for you? Did your image just kind of grow? And did is this where the boom kind of happened for you?
Speaker 8: We got a huge boom during that period, I think, as everybody can probably surmise, because everybody who was basically spending all their time online, so my audio the ends probably doubled in that time, My income probably doubled or tripled in that time, and that was all kind of surprising.
Speaker 3: Again, nobody expected that.
Speaker 8: I think everybody had this very negative attitude, which was appropriate because it was so crazy and such a dark sy op.
Speaker 3: However, for us.
Speaker 8: It was like like this was like our best you know, years of audience wise and money wise, So it is a blessing in disguise, I guess, I mean, I'm not. I didn't enjoy that time period. Obviously, it sucked, even even if you lived in a place that was you know, a red state that was pretty open, which is where we were at the time.
Speaker 3: We were in Tennessee at that time, and.
Speaker 8: I don't I don't think in my hometown where I lived, like, I don't think I ever wore a mask.
Speaker 3: I can't recall during that entire period.
Speaker 8: The only time I ever had to wear a mask in Tennessee is if you go to like downtown Nashville, where you know, in the in the city city you would find some you know, shithead liberal loon that would scream at you at you know, whole foods or whatever. That's the only place I ever encountered any of that. So, if you know, for me, life didn't really change except that there.
Speaker 3: Wasn't really any restaurants to eat out.
Speaker 8: That was the one sucky part because the place where I loved doesn't really have any good restaurants. It's like a bunch of shitty It's a bunch of shitty, greasy oil seed oil you know, fatty Southern bullshit food restaurants that don't have good food. So you have to drive basically to Nashville if you want to eat somewhere good, and uh, anywhere you go in Nashville it is like you know, COVID and for a long time there was no restaurant.
Speaker 3: Everything was shut down. But so I know, I mean, I know a lot of people had a lot worse than me. So I'm not trying to bitch and moan. I'm just saying.
Speaker 8: I'm just saying my personal experience was it actually wasn't very bad. I mean, it's almost like there wasn't a quote pandemic. There was just all these people talking about, you know, their blue cities and their shitty states being basically dystopian nightmares, and for us, it was pretty it was pretty uh pretty rad actually, I mean, but I mean it was already from home, so like everybody else is like that, they'll work from home, Like dude, I've been working from home since twenty fourteen doing conspiracy stuff online. So I already worked from home. I already you know, cooked my own food.
Speaker 3: We don't we don't eat out that much.
Speaker 8: Because most restaurants you know, use seed oils and shit, and it messes up my stomach. So anyway, I'm rambling just to say that, you know, in a weird way.
Speaker 3: Actually code was a huge boost for us.
Speaker 8: It kind of went to That was around the time too, when I started hosting in four Wars. So twenty twenty was I think the first year that they asked me to host and come on. So so yeah, for us, it was it was just the opposite about ironically.
Speaker 7: Uh, I would like to get some moufa from you.
Speaker 6: Where are we at with this the Info War sale?
Speaker 7: And do you have any expectations of what's going to happen with with Alex Jones and in fours?
Speaker 8: Well, as we said, it's kind of like this this ongoing circus because it kind of flips back and forth. You know, I don't I'm not privy to any inside information per se. I mean I talked to Darry the producer often. I talked to Alex a little bit, But I don't know any inside deats except that except what Alex just kind of puts up publicly. So you know, I think they're just kind of waiting to see at the next hearing what the jes Des sides about the scandal that happened last week. So yeah, my feelings are that it's swinging back in the direction of Alex.
Speaker 3: That's the way it looks. And it just hit me today.
Speaker 8: That what the actual cunning plan was with that gigantic, you know, billion dollar thing, it wasn't even about the billion dollars. What I realized today was that the reason they did that was that if you remember that one lawyer came on and said, if you're a supporter of Alex or Info Wars, you should realize that any money that you give is going to be going to, you know, the people who want the Sandy Hook people. And what that was designed to do was actually destroy the economic potential of in force continuing, because everybody who loves Alex Jones is therefore not going to give any money to Alex because they think, then, well, I'm not gonna give it to Alex because the money is going to go to these families that are suing Alex. So it's a very clever way to attempt to economically emasculate info wars. But whether that's going to happen, I don't know. It's just really I guess it's depending upon the judge, but it is it's good news. I guess to hear that Alex is going to you know, take it back and counter suit and stuff.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I was reading today about the countersuit against the Sandy Hook families.
Speaker 6: That's crazy.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I'm so intrigued to see how it all plays out like it just seems. It seems to be there's there's all these conspiracies from the elites to like whether it's against Alex, whether it's against Trump, small content creators getting fucked like.
Speaker 6: You name it. The way they can manipulate the court system them to do this kind of shit is wild.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 8: I think that was an overlooked arena that a lot of because a lot of people in our domain, when we look at, you know, the tyranny that's coming, the technocracy, the dystopia, the means and the surveillance and all that, we're always thinking that it's going to be this government boot on our neck. It's going to be you know, un troops, it's going to be this or that. And we missed these sort of subtle ways. For example, the whole COVID crisis, like that was all the New World Order basically sliding into the back door of the medical system, you know, and health. So that's not the arena everybody expected. You know, you're expecting police state people busting on your door.
Speaker 3: No, they're doing it through.
Speaker 8: Like the Boomer medicares you know, medicine system and tricking all the Boomers into thinking that, you know, if you wear a mask, you're not going to get you know.
Speaker 3: Throat aids or whatever they thought it was.
Speaker 8: And then at the same time, like you know, when it comes to uh, these other situations, it's like they can slip through these things that you don't expect. And that's the you know, compromise of the judiciary. I remember one conspiracy book ever talking about the compromising of the you know, the judicial system. And so that's not even something on anybody's radar, you know what I mean.
Speaker 3: So that was a big one that we missed.
Speaker 7: I think, well, it's funny because I didn't even think anything about the judicial system until there was the idea of Democrats started coming out saying that Trump was going to stack the Supreme Court. Yeah, and it was like every time about yeah, it was like, oh, that's fucking interesting, Like there is a game going on to the to the just the justice system. Obviously we you know, having Biden in, Uh, it almost went the other way. Yeah, crazy to think that it feels like every level of government and it has been it has been corrupted.
Speaker 3: Well, it's every area of society.
Speaker 8: Like you know, if you go back and read a lot of these technocrats and the older elite writings, which is you know, one of the things that we kind of pioneered on my channel was you know, not just theorizing, which which I'm fine with. It's it's there's nothing wrong with with theorizing within reason, but to actually go into the documents and writings of the elite, which we've lectured through I think in the last six or seven years about sixty or seventy of those documents. So this is like the writings of you know, Brazienski and Kissinger and Rockefellers quickly on and on on. There's a whole you know, dozens of these texts and white papers and what you start to notice is that the plan was was full spectrum dominance. I think that was the term that Rumsfeld chose after nine to eleven, was, Oh, you know, to combat the enemies of America, we're going to have to plan and strategize for quote full spectrum dominance. And that became the Pentagon's operating model. And that makes perfect sense when you look at for example, remember during COVID World Economic Forum put out this website that you could sign up for, and when you sign up for it, you got you got this like graphic scenery that would explain to you all of the different areas of society that they intended to remake with.
Speaker 3: What they wanted out of the COVID stuff.
Speaker 8: And it was every area of life like they want to remake and re reshape, you know, education, science, religion, economics, education, Yeah, I mean like every religion, religion, church, like every area of society, all the way down to you know, like insurance. You know, insurance being based on you know, tracking carbon credits, surveillance, like just just crazy stuff. So and that's the thing is like when you look at these books from hundred years ago and then you look at the recent statements from the same power structure.
Speaker 3: It's the exact same plan.
Speaker 6: So this is a good there's a good segue.
Speaker 7: Actually, the power structure we'll call that the they, and we all use this term day.
Speaker 6: They doing this, They are doing that. Who is the day to you?
Speaker 8: So they is a coterie, a cabal of elite families. It is the founders of the Federal Reserve banking system, which based that on the older Rothschild fiat banking model that was used in Europe and in the UK. That is the model the Bank of England for example. So in my view it is the mainly the Rothschild's Roads Milner elite circles, and those elite circles have a specific technique and model of banking that's kind of the as we said, this sort of the center of the egg or the center of the onion. And then what they do is they have the sort of concentric circles outside of that that they also run in control that include nation states, corporations. I'm not saying they control everything and everybody, but the model that they have of control, which is kind of what we call this deep state model, which is really just a breakaway intelligence bureaucracy that runs things, and they're the ones that kind of in a public private way, hidden in plain sight way, they kind of tell the government what to do. So they elected officials have a very limited amount of power, I would say, and they actually answer to these people who you know, make up like the intelligence agencies, the heads of think tanks, the heads of you know NGOs. Those people are really the ones kind of given the politicians the talking points. And so this would be like Brookings Institute, Ran Corporation, it would be into these like Council in Foreign Relations, Trilateral Commission, Builderberg Group. Those are all the steering committees that actually kind of have the power and call the shots. And then the politicians typically are king to beholden to to them.
Speaker 3: But the public doesn't really know this, theyn't ever really figure it out. They think that, you.
Speaker 8: Know, it's the it's the boobs in Washington, and we gotta throw them out, get the bad apples out of Washington.
Speaker 3: It's not Washington, it's the people that own Washington, right, So that's how I believe that they is.
Speaker 8: And so one hundred years ago, one hundred and fifty years ago, it was the people who the Rothchilds around the British Empire. Well, the British empire kind of waned and died, and this same coterie, this royal society, elite coterie of the Fabian socialists in the circles of Rossfeldt really just kind of brought the American empire back under its sway. I don't mean the British empire. I mean under this elite.
Speaker 3: Cabal this sway. And so that's the same.
Speaker 8: People that are still in charge and still running things. They aligned themselves with the powerful industrial banking families in America, the Rockefellers, the CARNEGIESE Morgan's, JP Morgan, the Vanderbilts, Oppenheimer's, all those people. All those families are the American oligarchs that have kind of been in control together with banking interests, the Warburg's, the Shifts and others. Coon and Lobe and these are all kind of these are all mentioned kind of in the public, you know, big geopolitical This isn't actually conspiracy stuff. This is like Quigly, Brazenski, et cetera. They all admit this. So that's who runs things, and that's who's really been running things. If you want a more recent example, through their entities like Davos, like World Economic Forum, Well that's Davos, or you know Bilderberg or you know Rockfeller Foundation, et cetera. That's who was running COVID, was the CIA in the Rockfeller Foundation.
Speaker 7: So yeah, so if I'm thinking head of the snake, you know, I hear names like a like a Klose Schwab, a George Soros.
Speaker 6: Where where are they?
Speaker 3: They called them heads of the snake. I mean both of them were.
Speaker 8: They were actually recruited, right, So, like Soros was essentially during the rag Era working with the CIA to open up Eastern Bloc countries through the gene sharp Color Revolution stuff.
Speaker 3: So that's actually shual.
Speaker 8: Soros was really kind of making his bones during seventies and eighties, and they were pushing for all this sort of you know, neoliberal economic stuff in the former Soviet Bloc countries to integrate those countries into the IMF World Bank model because they were prior, you know, previously not and that doesn't make the Soviets good, by the way, I think the Soviets were just another kind of bad guy. But we recently, for example, covered some of the texts from the kissinger of France, Jacques Attalie, and I didn't realize that. In his nineteen ninety one book, I think it's called Millennium.
Speaker 3: The subtitles something about actually about the new world order.
Speaker 8: In that book he says, well, the Soviet you know, union just collapsed, and I've been appointed to be the head of the ECB, the European Bank, to restructure these Soviet block countries, to put them under the IMF model, in other words, to put them in the debt slave fiat model. So, I mean there's an example of operatives right there, you know, kissing deer Brazenski shakatt the Lee is literally saying, I'm an operative for the for the Western banking structure to basically, you know, in debt these former Soviet countries in in in perpetual debt model slavery. In that book, that's just one example. But yeah, it's just a bunch of banking and corporate elite. And yes, Zionis have a large sway in that in that field, they're not the totality of it, but they definitely have a lot of sway.
Speaker 3: And a lot of power.
Speaker 7: Okay, another good segue here, because uh, international monetary fund. Yeah, trying to do this, will loan you billion dollars. Hey, El Salvador, you want to buy some bitcoin, We're not going to give you that billion dollar loan. El Salvador went, okay, fine, We're just gonna keep buying bitcoin.
Speaker 3: Exactly.
Speaker 8: The middle I was, they did the right thing, right, middle finger to them, right, one hundred percent.
Speaker 6: You look at our south of today and look at bitcoin price. I'm sure they're doing real well.
Speaker 7: How do you think bitcoin fucks with the geopolitics and this power structure?
Speaker 8: I still think, you know, in twenty fourteen. Actually, you know I heard about bitcoin in twenty eleven or twelve because I used to watch Kaiser Report and Max Kaiser. I remember watching the episode.
Speaker 3: I bet Kind's sketch it. I bet kind of it's a monetary store of value. If you ature it's a black hole.
Speaker 8: I bet kind is a to the suicide bankers of Jamie Dimond. I don't know if you remember maxk but I was an avid listener to Kaiser, And actually it was around twenty ten eleven that I was first getting Actually the two thousand and eight housing crisis is what actually what got me interested in economics because I knew about the Federal Reserve being a scam and all that prior to two thousand and eight. But I had not really focused on economics. I was familiar with some of the you know, Austrian school. I'd read a bunch of an Ran stuff, so I kind of had the basics of like, you know, objectivism, libertarian ethics, practice and all that, but it wasn't like a main focus of mine. I was more interested in secret societies and syops and.
Speaker 3: That kind of stuff.
Speaker 8: But the two thousand and eight housing crisis happened, and I remember I was watching a lot of Peter Schiff videos at the time. I was listening to podcast. He used to come on Alex all the time. I remember I read two Peter Shift books back in two thousand and eight, and I bought Thomas Woods's book about the housing collapse. So around that time I was getting more I mean, I was wholly broke, by the way, can I have any money? But I was just getting interested in economics because I started thinking like, well, why am.
Speaker 3: I broke as hell?
Speaker 1: Like?
Speaker 3: I mean, I work hard. I you know, I'm not like blowing money, but I'm super bros.
Speaker 8: So I would just wanted to solve the economic situation, mainly for myself. And then I also was interested in and you know, the country and the housing crisis and all that, because I remember thinking will I ever be able to have a house?
Speaker 3: It is like is this going to be?
Speaker 8: This is destroying the entire housing market, Like what's going to happen? And so I read those books and that got me interested in gold. So you know, I already again I knew about the federserve being a scam, but I didn't really understand that. You know what's the best heads Well, all of those you know, Austrian economics books, they all just basically tell you to buy gold.
Speaker 3: And Peter Shipp tells you buy gold.
Speaker 8: And I'm actually thankful for that because I did have a phase where I started saving my money in about two thousand and eight, and I actually bought my first bar of gold, well not a bar ounce of gold from Alex.
Speaker 3: I remember that in two.
Speaker 8: Two thousand and eight, seven or eight, I bought an ounce of gold from Alex because Ted Anderson used to sell gold in Alex's show. And I remember I was thought, I was like, oh man, I'm so smart, Like I'm actually saving my money now, like because I have this one ounce of gold it's worth like nine hundred dollars or whatever it was. But you know what funny about that is that was actually that was actually a good I was actually a good phase to go through, like because it taught me, Okay, I know this fiats crap, I'm gonna start saving. It's got to be converted over into gold. So I just kept buying gold and silver.
Speaker 3: I mean, I never had like a lot, but I was just basically using that as my savings account.
Speaker 8: And then about yeah, and you're not You're not buying golden silver stock.
Speaker 6: You were just buying, you.
Speaker 3: Said the bar just straight up gold.
Speaker 8: Because in twenty nineteen, I actually took all of that gold and silver.
Speaker 3: It wasn't whole, it was about thirteen thousand dollars.
Speaker 8: And I went and sold it all to the to my gold dude and bought bitcoin. And I remember I remember having the conversation with the with the guy.
Speaker 3: He was like, I don't know, man, that bitcoin, that's kind of risky. You sure you want to sell all this gold. I'm like, yep, I'm sure.
Speaker 8: And I remember at the time bitcoin was about ten thousand, so I actually got one whole BTC out of that.
Speaker 3: In twenty nineteen or maybe twenty eighteen.
Speaker 8: But anyway, long story short, I'm I'm rambling, but so go back to rewind back to twenty eleven twelve. I remember Max KUIs are talking about bitcoin, but I just didn't understand what it was. And I remember I did my first public event. I spoke at a conference called Secret Space Program Conference, and you can still find that electure on YouTube's. It's pretty good breakdown of like esoteric Hollywood stuff. I wasn't there to do anything about space or aliens. I was actually debunking aliens. But there's this dude that came to the conference and he was all about bitcoin, and he was just like, oh dude, you got to get bitcoin. This was like twenty fourteen, and I'm like, well, I've been hearing about this since twenty eleven from Max Kaiser, But you know, I was like, you know, you libertarians are like so idealistic.
Speaker 3: This was never going to catch on. They're going to shut this down.
Speaker 6: You know.
Speaker 8: I had all the same food everybody has at the beginning, and I was like, this is cia andsa invention.
Speaker 3: It's a way to get you into electronic currency.
Speaker 8: Blah blah blah, all the same food, right, And I remember I had another buddy who was a big fan of bitcoin. Ironically didn't buy it, but he was just like super into the philosoph and he was studying it and he started arguing with me, and we had these arguments back and forth for about a year. And then I remember in twenty sixteen seventeen, I started noticing it going up and I was still broke as hell, and I remember thinking, all right, I've got a couple thousand dollars and I just saw a bitcoin go from like I don't know, eighteen hundred to twenty five hundred or something, and I remember thinking I could have at least made a little bit of money if i'd had some. So I went through this huge hassle. My bank was a nightmare because they thought it was a scam. They were like this hitting legal, and yes, it is not illegal in Tennessee.
Speaker 3: I can buy bitcoin if I want to.
Speaker 8: And to me, like three days of arguing with my stupid bank before they let me actually buy bitcoin, and I just started stacking at that time. I'm not going to say how much I have, but you know, we've done really well with that. It's kind of it's gonna it's really been the main source of income for us. I mean, we do well with the other stuff, with the book and the website and all that.
Speaker 3: But it's kind of like the hedge, I guess you could say, so, yeah.
Speaker 8: I mean I think for me, and not just because of the personal you know, positives, but like, it teaches you humility, it teaches you to be objective, it teaches you to be to save, it teaches you long term value propositions, a lot of the stuff that gold would teach you. But I think bitcoin teaches it better than gold does because gold is just like slow motion, right, It's like, oh, I've.
Speaker 3: Saved gold for ten years, I made ten percent. Wow, you know, I mean maybe more in the last ten years.
Speaker 8: But yeah, I really think it's genuinely, as a long ass answer, sorry for your question, I do think that it is a legitimate solution. It's certainly the best possible solution to the monetary problems of the world. I mean, I don't know if anything in this world is ever going to be quote perfect. There's no silver bullet, but it's definitely the supreme best case scenario for solving the economic problems.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I got so, I got two questions within this.
Speaker 7: You mentioned like a coup from a very similar journey. You know, I find gold, I find silver, kind of anti bitcoin in the beginning with magic Internet money and I want nothing to do with that. That so when you see, you see Trump originally is kind of anti bitcoin, anti Uh, that pivot has happened in the last year or so. What do you think causes that pivot within Trump himself and within his supporter base.
Speaker 8: Well, I think there was a probably a series of factors. I think that the first crack in the wall was probably that Max Kaiser, you know, used to come on Alex all the time and was talking about bitcoin for so long. And I would say, actually, probably Max is the one that convinced me first that even over my buddy's arguments, because I was actually started listening to a bunch of Max's show in interviews after I was arguing with my buddy about bitcoin, because I wanted to hear, you know, what the arguments were, because I was going to refute it. I remember I even wrote like in twenty fourteen, like a long article against bitcoin, and I was so wrong. So that was one of the one of the few cases I admit where I'm joking. I've been wrong many times, but in the last ten years, that was one of my biggest errors, was my twenty fourteen anti crypto article.
Speaker 3: But yeah, so I watched a bunch of Max Kais.
Speaker 8: So Max Kaiser I think had a huge influence on changing Alex's mind because Alex was kind of so averse to it as well.
Speaker 3: I mean, he was like not against it, but not for it. He was just kind of like, I just don't know. This just seems like it seems like the money to leave. I just don't get it on.
Speaker 8: And then after a while, when you know, somebody sent Alex that nine million dollar bitcoin donation that I think definitely showed Alex that this is like the money of freedom right liberty money, and uh so that saved in fo wars at that time, and that convinced him. That probably then helped to because there was a close connection between you know, Alex and Roger Stone and Trump right, so that there's they communicate often. So that probably this is my speculation, that probably helped get Roger Stone thinking about the importance of bitcoin in this election in crypto.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 3: Then of course RFK was a big bitcoin supporter.
Speaker 8: He made that a very crucial topic in the in the election.
Speaker 3: Talked about all the time. Uh.
Speaker 8: And then you had, of course Michael Sailor being so vocal and everywhere.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 8: I remember it was a big deal when Tucker about a year ago. Remember Tucker had Michael Sailor on for like a two hour interview, and that opened a lot of boomer's eyes because I shared that interview with all my boomer relatives. And even though I've been telling them about bitcoinsince twenties seventeen. If you know how boomers are, like boomers are never going to listen to anything you say until another Boomer or Fox News says it. It's like even if it's shit that you literally said ten years ago, like they're not going to believe it until.
Speaker 6: You know, Well, I saw Tucker on Fox saying it.
Speaker 1: I guess it's true.
Speaker 3: It's like, Mom, I told you that ten years ago, right. So I think that was a huge pivot.
Speaker 8: All the evangelism that Sailor did and then putting his money where his mouth is, with all the money that he put into it.
Speaker 3: We shouldn't.
Speaker 8: I mean, I'm obviously not a fan of black rock, but we probably can't overlook the power and influence that blackrock has, so blackrock probably had.
Speaker 3: A role in normalizing it.
Speaker 8: Then of course we had the ETFs in January, which you know, that's institutional acceptance. So anyway, long story short, I think those are probably all factors in what changed Trump's mind. And then probably when Trump realized, with you know, NFTs and his own cryptos or whatever, he could make money, that's probably a factor as well.
Speaker 7: I'm glad you because there's part of me that just likes to think that, you know, Baron gets into the airboat dropping an NFT collection, he drops it, sees the wallet, and goes, oh shit.
Speaker 6: This is yeah money.
Speaker 8: I mean, I'll tell you something that we had a unfortunate incident not too long ago with me mean points where I know everybody has one of these stories, but this one's a little bit embarrassing because I woke up one day and Jamie and I were talking about mean coins and and I'm not a big like mean coin d gen or whatever, but I'll play around with a little bit of money here and there in a mean cooin for fun, and we were talking about peanut because Jamie noticed.
Speaker 3: That that was everywhere.
Speaker 8: This is so crazy that so now we didn't lose money. Let me say first of all, in this embarrassing story, we didn't lose money. Yeah, and we're we're very blessed, we're doing really well. But we almost had a gigantic of money. And now I'm gonna tell you. I'm gonna go and tell you what the mistake was.
Speaker 3: First mistake was it was early in the morning.
Speaker 8: I decided, okay, and I get paid in ethereum from another thing that I do through Rock fin So I got a rock fan payment, right, and it was a certain amount of the theories I'll say it's about a thousand dollars fifteen dollars in ethereum, right, And I said, you know what, I'm just gonna ape in a little bit on this peanut, just because I think these memes are going so crazy.
Speaker 3: And I looked and I noticed that on.
Speaker 8: Ethereum there was four peanuts, all of which were obviously the fake ones, right. And I, because it was early in the morning, I just woke up and I got that payment, and I didn't even think it should have been so obvious that no, obviously the peanut that would go off would be the one on Salana, right, But I just didn't think about it. And I was like, I'll throw a little bit over here in this peanut, and that peanut dumped really quick, as of course many mean points dump, you know, after their first initial launch, right, So I didn't think a whole lot about it. I went ahead and like, all right, so I've lost about five hundred bucks. I'm gonna just, you know, save the last thousand of this fifteen hundred and I kid you not five six days later the one that I meant if we would have four four and a half million dollars in peanut, if I had bought the right peanut and held it. And it was such a mistake, but it's okay. I learned my lesson. I mean, everybody has these crypto mistakes. Like even going back to twenty fourteen, if the dude at the conference I was at, if i'd listened to him, he was actually gonna give me a bitcoin. He's like, I'm gonna give you two bitcoin if you just get a wallet, and I'm like, I don't know what you're talking about.
Speaker 3: They don't know what a wallet is.
Speaker 8: So I would have had another additional tube bit quin if I had just gotten that wallet, that guy to it.
Speaker 3: So anyway, there's but that's just two mistakes.
Speaker 8: I mean that you know, there's there's there's good stuff. So I'm definitely we're good. We didn't lose any money, but we missed out on a lot more than what we have.
Speaker 7: The last maybe crypto topic, how many chains are you playing around on? Is it just kind of ethereum salon a bitcoin or are there a bunch you're playing on?
Speaker 8: I mean, I know you I mean I've had at one point I do a lot of trading. In the cycle of like twenty say eighteen to twenty one, I was trading a lot, and we did pretty good with that.
Speaker 3: I mean we we didn't.
Speaker 8: I would say we we definitely had a lot more gains that we had in terms of bad trades and losses. I had one bad trade, but that was a significant amount, about forty thousand dollars, But I mean most of the gains were, you know, far exceeded that. So I would say, you know, at different times I held a pretty significant amount of phantom. You know, I've played around on the Phantom chain, like I think you guys are on Phantom right, And I mean, yeah, ethereum mainly because of in the past, not so much nowadays, but because I get paid in ethereum. But yeah, I mean I played around on base. I mean I had almost had if I had kept Boomer, I would have done pretty good with Boomer on base.
Speaker 3: I was an idiot.
Speaker 8: I sold Boomer too. It wouldn't have been as much as the peanut. But but yeah, I mean, I'm I'm open to a lot of that. It's just that, uh, you know, I watched the you know, deck screener and try to play around a little bit with like the Solana stuff. But you know, I only have so much time in the day, so that's smaller amounts of money. I don't really put a whole lot of time and focused into that. And uh, you know, you guys have been very generous. I do appreciate you know, you guys's uh support and the tin hat caw you've given uh And I wish I hadn't sold it.
Speaker 3: I had to pay a bill though. We had a couple of things come up here in terms of damage.
Speaker 8: We had some damage to my house in terms of the basement, so I had to pay to have a humidifier put in the basement.
Speaker 3: So at one point, but I would have had I.
Speaker 8: Missed out on like a four X if I hadn't sold you guys, But you did help pay for my humidifire, So thank you.
Speaker 7: No topic, we had a guy or one of our video guys are awesome conspiracy based video content. I know he does a lot of podcasts on the side, has a merch company.
Speaker 6: But I gave him a bag of THHD a while ago just to help.
Speaker 7: Do some content and stuff, and he sent me a DM during that hurricane that was going on down to Florida, and he was like, dude, I'm so sorry I had to sell, but like, thank you, thank God, Like you guys kept us going through this, Like you're right, that's the reason that we're still going.
Speaker 8: I mean, I think I think in total when I sold, I think you guys between the two, I mean, it was about fourteen hundred dollars you guys sent, which is pretty crazy total.
Speaker 6: And that's just purely just communities.
Speaker 3: I mean the community exactly.
Speaker 7: Yeah, Now that is kind of the the one thing that we kind of pride ourselves on being a coin in this space. We don't pay KOLs, don't do any paid marketing, don't do any stuff like that. It's really just trying to get the community movement. Now that touches into mere AD's cult thesis, yess yeah, yeah, So I want to get your thoughts on good and bad cults. Is there any validity too that there are good and bad cults?
Speaker 8: Well, cult just as you know, derivative of the term cultus and so it relates to the notion of a you know, unified community in some way worshiping h so you know, ultimately worth owis Christianity for me is is kind of my true cult, so to speak. But yeah, I mean, colt can obviously have negative connotations of like Jim Jones and mind control and all that, So it really just depends on the context. But I think the sense I mean in his lecture is what's interesting is that he said, as he actually says, because religion is dying, mean coins can become a kind of replacement religion.
Speaker 3: That to me, that's too far.
Speaker 8: I mean, he may be correct and that actually happening, but I wouldn't go that far. I think that's going too far. But I think that the way that humans operate, he's correct, And I mean, really, what you guys are doing, or anyone else in the space is doing, it's no different than what like any any entity or corporation or even you know, a person with a following does is like you, you kind of generate a community.
Speaker 3: That's all it is, and that's healthy.
Speaker 8: There's nothing inherently wrong with that. No, there's nothing wrong with different niches and communities.
Speaker 3: And I mean my audience, like.
Speaker 8: We have a lot of fun with our own kind of language, our own inside jokes, our own memes.
Speaker 3: You know what I mean.
Speaker 8: So this is just kind of natural, I think for anybody out there in the way the Internet works today, and is probably more true as Marod says, for like the younger people. I don't know if I would want to say that memes are going to be religions. So but but I mean he maybe write them that made me actually where they go.
Speaker 7: You know, there's a just a statement alone scares me a bit. I come, my grow up is kind of anti religion. And at the point now where I have this feeling of society's fallen apart. The more we society has gotten away from religion. Now, I'm not really sure where I sit in in the whole belief structure of everything. I have had some crazy trips where I sit there and go, yeah, there's something fucking else going on to all this. I definitely don't don't understand everything. But then there's there's aspects of of all the books that they're just interesting. There's still that part of me that goes to religious books. Yeah, religious books. At what point where there books hidden or like not written something? The Bible, for instance, I love to talk about the Book of Enoch not being included in the Bible, and that those pages exist in the Ethiopian Christian Bible, but they don't exist in the King jamesbit.
Speaker 8: Well for the Orthodox charges for example, I think we don't have any so since we're not like Protestant solar scripture advocates, meaning that we don't think that the Bible alone is the source of you know, faith in revelation and so forth, because we also believe in tradition outside of the Bible.
Speaker 3: Because Jude cites the Book.
Speaker 8: Of Enich, I think in the Orthodox tradition we would have no problems saying that the Book of Jude even though it's not in the canon proper, it does include true revelation and true divine tradition, so it's very compatible with Orthodox Christianity. And even some of the Slavic Bibles include the Book of Enich even though it's not in the quote canon proper.
Speaker 3: So Orthodoxy Jan I think is unique in that regard.
Speaker 7: Interesting, Okay, now, I know Book of Enoch leads into a lot of today's current alien beliefs.
Speaker 6: A lot of shit going on in the news lately, uh, with.
Speaker 7: People coming out, whistleblowers videos, Where are you at with aliens?
Speaker 6: Project Bluebeam? What's going on these days? Are they here? Are they real? Are we getting played?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 8: I mean I tend to favor the psyop thesis for the whole alien genre as a whole. I do admit that, you know, there can be demonic aspects to the phenomena. There's a good book on this by Sarah from Rose called Orthodoxy in the Religion the Future, where he talks about some of the manifestations of the alien phenomena. But I think that largely what's going on with a lot of the so called whistleblowers and these you know, government hearings and all this is really to actually foster a narrative that the deep state itself wants for religious engineering to kind of retool and retinker with, to tinker with the Western tradition itself. I think they would like to see the religion of the future move away from anything remotely connected to know, the founding documents Western civilization, including the Bible. So they want to move in the direction of things that they control that are very amenable to technocracy, and certainly the neo Darwinian alien panspermia theory all kind of works together with the alien jibber jabber, and I think the whole history of the alien stuff. If you go and watch my interviews that I've done with Paul and Philip Collins, the Collins Brothers, they've written a really good book on this called Invoking the Beyond, where they argue that largely what's going on is an intentional deep state foisted narrative. Going back to like MJ twelve, going back to Project Blue Book, I do think Project Blue Beam is a real thing, Like there is a real potentiality for you know, holograms and staged alien stuff. Absolutely, but I would say also people should watch the famous documentary Mirage Men. That's a good window into how intelligence uses the alien narrative and all this stuff to really again, I think craft a future ideology that's amenable to technocracy ultimately. But that's not to say that on a personal level people don't have these experiences. I think that a lot of those experiences, if you look at ritual abuse, SRA, this kind of stuff, you'll find overlap with this so called alien experiences.
Speaker 6: Yeah, okay, is.
Speaker 7: This going to have any play in with I seen you share an arcicle yesterday of the day before Henry Kissinger or something about superhumans.
Speaker 3: I mean it could.
Speaker 8: I think that, you know, definitely, transhumanism ties into the alien narrative and the Cause Brothers actually touch on that quite a bit in that book, So there is an overlap there. There's a lot of times people will say, well, you know, if you accept kind of the big Bang Darwinian theory, the theses, then it stands to reason that we are not special, and we're not you know, alone in the universe, because the universe is infinite, aon's old or whatever.
Speaker 3: Then there were.
Speaker 8: There's most likely life evolving in other planets, and most likely they're more advanced. And so that's the logic that that train of thought goes down.
Speaker 3: And if you follow that, I think that I think it leads a lot.
Speaker 6: But that don't think of Richard Dawkins train of thought.
Speaker 8: Oh actually he says this. Yeah, Dawkins famously famously is well.
Speaker 2: I do believe in the possibility of aliens, you see, and that's more than god.
Speaker 6: It's so dark to listen to him. I tried it so dark.
Speaker 8: Well, I think Dawkins is a good example of what we're talking about. Don't know if he may have commented on transhumanism at some point, but he definitely has commented on the compatibility with you know, the strict Darwinian dogma and aliens. And again, you know, if you accept that evolutionary theory thesis, then most of those proponents also kind of project that, well, we will be therefore evolving into the future. I don't know why they always assume it's evolving and not devolving. I mean, there's no law that says that if you believe in this, it has to be a progressive evolution. It might be a progressive evolution. I mean, maybe we're getting worse. Maybe we're getting dumber if that whole worldview is true. But yeah, I mean transhumanism kind of fits into that because if we are evolving, then it stands to reason in their view, that only by uniting ourselves with AI and technology could we then evolve to become you know, Marvel superhero gods.
Speaker 7: Think I want to ask, how prevalent do you think Satanism is in today's society now? I say this because I've been recently watching a little Netflix series.
Speaker 6: Kind of from the Satanic panic days that metal rock days.
Speaker 7: I grew up on classic rock, grew up listening to Ozzy Osbourne, grew up kind of as a kid thinking that like he was the Satanist, you know. Being older now and having listened to the lyrics and everything, very much feel differently about that. I feel like his song about Aleister Crowley is a very interesting, like kind of call out of Crowley.
Speaker 3: I mean, I think a lot of people.
Speaker 8: Thought was quote satanic in the eighties, and that was kind of corny, cheeseball stuff that for the most part was theatrics and probably wasn't that sincere.
Speaker 3: However, some of the cases.
Speaker 8: Maybe not the rock bands, but like the McMartin preschool case. I mean it was declassified by the FBI that they really were tunnels underneath the preschool, and some of the other cases that were adjacent to or related to the Satanic panic actually did turn out to be real cases of SRA. So you can look up the Franklin scandal. I've been on the podcast with the author of that book from my publisher, Nick Bryant, Franklin Cover Up. You know, that's an example of a scandal at that time that did relate to actual Satanic ritual abuse, involving a lot of hype level GOP officials Nebraska politicians. If you go into the history of the cases of Satanic ritual abuse in the Roman Catholic Church going back to sixties, seventies, and eighties, there's plenty of cases.
Speaker 3: Of that where that was real.
Speaker 8: That was first detailed as far as I'm aware, both in Malachi Martin's books in the nineties and in the first journalistic book to cover in TOTO was when Kennedy's book Lucifer's Lodge, which came out in two thousand and three, and I was I mean, I got that book when it came out, So I've been reading about this, you know, for over twenty years now, so and I'm not trying to say like, oh, I'm an expert, but I mean you can go into even some of the serials, like for example, when Heraldo did his series that helped kick off Satanic Panic, he focused on a few of the serial killers, one of whom was Bobby Bardella. Well, Bobby Burdella actually was a Satanist. He really was into torturing and and he had a group of people that he called his Satanic Crew, and they seem to take it pretty seriously. The one of the most infamous serial killers was the.
Speaker 3: Toy box Killer. I think he's called he was a committed Satanist.
Speaker 8: So like some of the serial killers, and there's evidence actually that Dahmer was too, So there is some truth there. But then what happens is the people who wanted to debunk this came in and they actually satirized it and sensationalized it and made a lot of ridiculous stuff. For example, the one of the books from the Satanic Panic is Michelle Remembers And if you I've read the book, if you read it like it kind of starts out being plausible and then towards the end of the book, it just turns into these really outlandish, ridiculous claims that she's making, like like the devil shows up and dancing at their rituals or some something ridiculous, and that really discredits her.
Speaker 3: And then Martin Orne, who.
Speaker 8: Was the CIA literally a CIA founder of the False Memory Syndrome Foundation. The people who found the False Memory Syndrome Foundation to debunk all of the children claiming to have undergone ritual abuse are all from the CIA, and some of those people were arrested for being child prawn pushers themselves, and you can look that up.
Speaker 3: That's all on record. So I think there's truth and.
Speaker 8: Like exaggeration going on with the eighty Satanic panic. But as we fast forward to today, I mean, I think we have plenty of you know that you can find girls on TikTok being very candid about the fact that they see their abortions as actions of ritual offering. So they may not be theistic Satanists. They may be Wickens or whatever they think they are. Maybe they are said like like, it doesn't like it's manifesting as people acting on Satanic principles and Crolean types of principles, whether they themselves are explicitly ritual magician practicing you know, crole heites or not.
Speaker 3: You see what I'm saying. Yeah, that's so interesting.
Speaker 7: It does feel like there's always fucking black magic going on, whether any of these shirts. I would just drove by the Taylor Swift is performing in Toronto. I just drove by the fucking craziness that's going on down here, and the colors and everything that's they got going on the light show. It just feels like there's a lot of symbolism that they like to use with these people.
Speaker 3: Definitely.
Speaker 8: Yeah, that's kind of what you know, my books focus on in terms of film in Hollywood, the meaning and the you know, the coding behind that symbolism. And my wife, she's got a couple of books that she did and those cover a lot of the pop stars. And yeah, I think there's I mean, like we've all seen this with Marina Bramovisch, right, I Mean you might have doubted this with like Katie Perry or whatever, but you know, Marina Bramovich is pretty explicit about her you know, witchcraft tendencies and worldview. So it should be it shouldn't really be, you know, in the realm of theory, it's pretty pretty factual now.
Speaker 7: I think that was one of the most interesting moments during the COVID times for me was what obviously Bill Gates becomes, you know, a very high head in the whole conspiracy aspect of COVID. But then while that's going on, Microsoft drops a four and a half minute advertisement featuring Ramovic.
Speaker 3: I did a video on.
Speaker 8: That, and they basically buried it like it wouldn't it wouldn't be shown.
Speaker 6: So yeah, it's crazy to see.
Speaker 7: I mean Microsoft got rid of the advertisement right away, but like nothing ever came about that.
Speaker 6: I feel like that story comes with went to bed.
Speaker 7: And as you said, I guess they're putting away the content about it.
Speaker 8: Yeah, I mean I think this is starting to break though. I mean a lot of even the younger generation, who you know, we criticize zoomers a lot, but like a lot of them are like they don't care about celebrities, which is interesting, you know, they don't care about this older model of like you know, like I'm supposed to give a shit with Madonna thinks, right, like in nineteen ninety eight, like you know, Madonna could talk about something, and that carried a lot of weight, and I think nobody cares about what these idiots, you know, pop stars are.
Speaker 3: Saying more and more.
Speaker 8: So that's a good sign that we're moving away from from that just mindless idea of like following these idiot celebrities. That was a huge stranglehold for so long, and the culture was, you know, people just deferring to these idiot celebrities, all of whom were obviously just kind of you know, tools of the left and basically socialism and degeneracy. So that's a good song. I mean, it's not all it's not all bad. People are getting tired of all this just gross stuff.
Speaker 6: Yeah, it's nice to see. I mean even my now, I don't know whether.
Speaker 7: It's a good thing or bad thing, because it feels like some of some of it's just the attention just goes to smaller people and now like my sister just gets all of her opinions from eighty different TikTokers.
Speaker 8: Yeah, I mean, yeah, there's there's still issues because you know, TikTok's obviously some kind of like some kind of weird to advance my control thing. I don't understand it, but yeah, I want to. I mean, I still think overall this isn't net positive in terms of Twitter. I mean, I know there's a lot of criticism of well it's not.
Speaker 7: You know this, but look, I mean this is are you joining are you joining Blue Sky soon?
Speaker 8: I've just heard about that the other day from Jamie.
Speaker 3: I don't really know what it is, but I just heard.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I heard it's woke Twitter. And if you say any thing, it's like your band in the day.
Speaker 3: I told Jamie that.
Speaker 8: I was like, well, if all the people who are mad at Twitter are leaving for that, it can't be good.
Speaker 3: It's got to be like woke Twitter.
Speaker 7: Yeah, okay, I want to get your thoughts on ghosts and paranormal shit.
Speaker 6: So, I mean ghost it's on category paranormal shit.
Speaker 7: I'm gonna call like abilities, whether that's like levitation, remote viewing. You hear about these kind of stories of the CIA studying kids with abilities, Yeah, you think about that.
Speaker 8: All those things are real. I mean the programs are real first and foremost. We've David Patrick, Harry and I've done a podcast, for example, on Project Stargate from the from SRI and Gateway process to CIA. So I mean all those things are real. You know, we've been covering those for a long time. I don't know how effective remote viewing is. I mean, it doesn't see it doesn't seem to be like super reliable, So it's not gonna be that great like in a you know, wartime or spon I setting. It's kind of a little bit reliable. So but it does seem like there's something there. People really are having some success with remote viewing, so I wouldn't be surprised in terms of you know, kind of sixth sensibilities going.
Speaker 3: On with people.
Speaker 8: I don't think there's like X men, you know, mutants that are evolving to be superhuman or anything gay like that.
Speaker 3: I think that's ridiculous.
Speaker 8: I do think there are spirits that are here, malevolent spirits, ghosts. I do kind of tend towards that that I don't I don't really understand how it works, because even in the Orthodox tradition, you know, we do have this idea that the the dead do kind of hang around for a little while, so and we that's the word the octures.
Speaker 3: We pray for the dead.
Speaker 8: So we do believe there is a connection between the living and the dead. How it all works we don't really know is kind of mysterious, but yeah, I do. I do tend to think that ghosts, Poultergeist, that kind of stuff is real.
Speaker 3: I don't have any set views on cryptids.
Speaker 8: I guess there could be, you know, some creatures and things that are real that we don't know about.
Speaker 3: I watched a lot of those kind of videos.
Speaker 8: For fun, you know, like Slaptad, slam Ham and James la Fleur and all.
Speaker 3: Those kind of channels for fun. But yeah, I'm open to those things.
Speaker 8: But I don't think that the EB like aliens coming to us from another planet.
Speaker 3: I don't believe in any of that stuff.
Speaker 8: Okay, I think anything like that is terrestrial. It's not you know, coming to us from Pliades or whatever.
Speaker 7: So I mean, I know flat earth coin was in the in the booth earlier here. If if the if you were to get away from Earth is the globe, let's let's just play with a different theory.
Speaker 6: Would you lean flat Earth or would you lean hollow Earth?
Speaker 3: Between those two, I would lean hollow.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Interesting.
Speaker 7: I do find like the whole Middle Ages, like you know, the Lord of the Rings, the Hobbit stories.
Speaker 6: I do find that's pretty interesting.
Speaker 8: Yeah, I think it's fun to speculate with these kinds of theories.
Speaker 3: I'm familiar with, you know, the people arguing that, you know, Tolkien.
Speaker 8: Was Actually when we did our TV show, I remember there was an episode where I think Jay Wiener was the first to throw that idea at me, where he says something like his view about because we did an episode in Lord of the Rings and he was saying that he thought that Tolkien had stumbled across like old you know, Norse documents and things that actually told the real history about yeah, about there being like a Yeah, that was his kind of out there theory.
Speaker 3: Which I thought was interesting.
Speaker 8: But yeah, I mean I think that you know, actually, another thing that has always made me think that might be possible is Plato's dialogue Fayeto.
Speaker 3: Have you ever read that?
Speaker 8: If you read that, actually Socrates in there talks about dimensions and like going into the inner parts of the earth, and yeah, he speaks of it like there being like a whole other world and civilization.
Speaker 3: So he doesn't explicitly well.
Speaker 8: Actually I can't remember exact term he uses, but it's it's it seems something like that. So that to me seems plausible. I've looked at and listened to a lot of Flatters stuff. I just never really found it that convincing.
Speaker 7: Yeah, the Hollower is interesting to me because I remember hearing about even like the Nazi stuff in Antarctica.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 7: That brings up a story of some Air Force pilot who was going down there to check it out, and then he ended up flying down a hole and he talks about seeing a whole new world in the middle of the Earth.
Speaker 3: Well he didn't Bird say that? Or Bird says that too, about like when he goes over the ice.
Speaker 8: Wall he found a other civilization. Isn't that the story of atimal bird too?
Speaker 6: Yeah? Because a bird finds New Schwabland, right.
Speaker 3: Oh, I didn't I don't remember what? Yeah, what is that?
Speaker 7: I think it's something about Schwab Or he finds New Schwabland, which was the see Bass at the time, and that ties into Klaus Schwab and his family genealogy apparently. Okay, all right, I gotta I think you're right on most topics here we'll give.
Speaker 6: I want to give you something that we'll watch out play the last couple of years.
Speaker 7: This whole Diddy stuff, I feel like everybody, whether even my girlfriend you know, is reading all about the Diddy stories. How do you think this is going to play out? Is he screaming like a burden? There is this going to be like the Epstein situation where nothing ever happens.
Speaker 3: It's a good question.
Speaker 8: My suspicion is that he was probably in some way a compromised asset, going back to what early two thousands where he was first investigated by FBI, I think, is that right?
Speaker 3: Do you guys remember? You know what I'm talking about?
Speaker 6: And this goes back is that when that's for the Park and Biggie Murders.
Speaker 8: I don't remember what it was about, but he was in trouble initially and somewhere around two thousand and two or three, and I forget exactly what it was over, but the FBI was you know, looking into him or something, so he could he could have been compromised since then, you know what I mean, and working for you know, different people at different levels to you know, basically do a mini Epstein for the music.
Speaker 3: Industry or something.
Speaker 8: And this kind of follows the model of what people have said about other you know, music industry moguls in the past. Too, So it seems to follow a pattern of what people say about the music industry.
Speaker 7: I walked a really interesting video yesterday that was from some independent journalists up here maybe putting the ties Trudeau with the Diddy stuff. So interesting and how Trudeau's wife has left him and this and that.
Speaker 3: Oh I saw somebody alleging.
Speaker 8: The problem is that it was like a not a very trustworthy profile on Twitter. But they were alleging a attendance of Trudeau at a Diddy party, which is not outside of the realm with you know, possibility. It seems very plausible because you know, he was partying with the Obamas and Beyonce, all kinds of people.
Speaker 7: Hey, I heard you do a pretty good Jordan Peterson. So I'd like to know what Jordan Peterson thinks of Justin Trudeau and how he's running Canada right now.
Speaker 3: Well, you know what's a nightmare. It's a fucking nightmare, you know, And if I was to start talking about it, I might just sort of crust.
Speaker 8: No, Actually, my my Peterson is actually one of my weakest impressions. I do about fifty I've got him all category catalog but made by Jim Bob. You should have him on. He does a way he does a perfect Jordan Peterson, he's the best before, but mind pails.
Speaker 3: The comparison is.
Speaker 6: It was a wild story to watch play out. To see his fame. I mean he taught a couple of my cousins.
Speaker 3: Oh well, uh.
Speaker 7: Yeah, this is all local. To see the way he got fired and then his blow crazy story, crazy story.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 8: I've never I've never had a I've never hated Peter. I've always kind of liked him overall. I mean I've had some criticisms about, you know, kind of the blind spots and like certain areas of uh my first big criticism was the classical liberal phase that he was in, and I made a video about seven years ago critical of that.
Speaker 3: And that was prior to Pagoe Jonathan Pagoe.
Speaker 8: You know, kind of getting close to Peterson, and then they linked up, and Pajoe and I didn't really initially get along that well, but we've we've come to get along good.
Speaker 3: We got to where we get along pretty good.
Speaker 8: We did an interview a couple of years ago that was pretty good interview, I think, and uh.
Speaker 3: So, you know that's been a positive influence.
Speaker 8: I would say Peterson's definitely moved further away from the classical liberal stuff, which he's very critical of.
Speaker 3: Now they're they're openly critical of the Enlightenment.
Speaker 8: So I like to see them moving in that direction, and I think, you know, I'm happy for the influence that Pego has had for sure on Peterson. But yeah, I mean it's going to be interesting to see where that goes and how that plays out. I mean, I thought he did really good in the Matt dill Huinty debate. I just wish he had gone a little bit harder because he could have really crushed him.
Speaker 3: In about the middle of that debate with he was using a kind of.
Speaker 8: A transcendent argument. He did pretty good against Dawkins. I could he could have gone a little bit stronger.
Speaker 3: But yeah, so.
Speaker 6: This year is the debate staged kind of your go to right.
Speaker 3: Now, Actually not really. I mean I most enjoy doing kind of the comedic stuff. I think the highlight of the year for me.
Speaker 8: Was going on Sam Hys podcast. I was kind of a thing I was looking forward to from any years. I didn't think that was actually gonna happen, so so that's what I kind of enjoy.
Speaker 3: The most.
Speaker 8: I've had a lot of fun doing a lot of these, you know, stupid songs that I make up on the fly.
Speaker 3: That's a lot of fun.
Speaker 8: So that I get the most joy out of doing the comedic kind of just wild live streams. People really like the debates and I get a lot of support from that, so I don't mind doing it, but it's not actually my favorite thing to do.
Speaker 6: Now I think this is a good chance. Actually, I know you stream on a bunch of different platforms. You mentioned rock Finn earlier.
Speaker 7: For those of us that are just so buried on Twitter to get our conspiracy content, you kind of have to go to these other platforms exactly because you sit down and whatnot.
Speaker 6: Can you give us some where where would you find you?
Speaker 1: Where?
Speaker 6: Where are you streaming your stuff to?
Speaker 8: Well, I've amazingly, miraculously have always been able to thank God, to still be on YouTube, so I'm always there. I don't obviously post kind of the spicier stuff there. That's a lot of times for like members and stuff, because I have a members section and all that. We've done that for about ten years. But yeah, I am on rock fin and I'm a big fan of rock fan because first of all, they've been really good to me. They've been a huge supporter for about three maybe four years now. They were really i think innovating in terms of you know, paying people in crypto and moving in that direction.
Speaker 3: I think that was a good move.
Speaker 8: And that that helped me, I think a lot in terms of just even learning, you know, the mechanics of a lot of stuff with crypto, just because they i mean, if they pay you in crypto, you're kind of like forced to, like, you know, learn all that element in that side of stuff because I wasn't really into ethereum and learning about and understanding how all the DEXes work and all that even when I was into crypto, until you know, okay, well now you have to be involved in it because they're paying you in a crypto built on ethereum. So so yeah, I'm always on rock Fin, and I think they have a great model because it's it's kind of like Netflix, except that when you subscribe to the members content on the Netflix, on rock Fin, you get access to everybody. So they have this unique model of like you pay fifteen dollars or whatever and you get everybody's paid content. So and they're pretty good about like free speech over there. So I'm a big fan of Rock I think we you know, I kind of linked up with rock Fan before there was Rumble popping off, so I never really I had some Rumble people reach out a couple times and when I talked with them, but the situation that I had with rock Fan was just so much superior to kind of what Rumble could offer. And I'm not anti Rumble, like I still have a lot of content stuff over on Rumble, it's just I'm not There are a lot of long story short I put most of my time into YouTube and Twitter and rock Fin and then I'm also on Instagram quite a bit, and I do have a TikTok, but I keep every time I put up so I get a strike. And so since I built up five thousand followers on TikTok, I have two strikes and I'm waiting for those.
Speaker 3: To go away. So I don't really I'm not really putting much.
Speaker 8: Stuff, but I find that really the only thing I can get away with on TikTok is like clips of religious debates, So it's like that's it. Like anything else I put up immediately gets a community violation.
Speaker 3: So it's just super annoying.
Speaker 8: I've always hated TikTok, but and even though I'm kind of shadow banded on Instagram, I can still get away with quite a bit over there too.
Speaker 3: So anyway, those are places to define me.
Speaker 8: All the fourth hours that I've done of Alex over the last four years, those are all on bandout Video. Most of that's also migrated to Twitter and rock Finn too, so so yeah, you can find me at these place. Also at my website, jason Alsis dot COM's all the archive material, so yeah, that's where you can find me.
Speaker 6: Are you ever doing any Twitter streams like live Twitter streams?
Speaker 7: I know, I just know X is getting bigger, like Elon has been pushing the video platform.
Speaker 3: I'm not trying.
Speaker 8: So I tried a little bit, and I was using stream labs to multi stream, and it was just kept being a big hassle. And I noticed that if I live stream to Twitter, I actually get less views than if I just post the entire video to Twitter.
Speaker 6: Oh it's so interesting.
Speaker 8: At this stage, there's not really much of an advantage for me. It's actually a disadvantage to try to multi stream.
Speaker 7: I'll understand that. Okay, my last question for you don't want to take any more of your time. When a world event happens, where are you going to get your news and how are you discerning it?
Speaker 3: You know, I.
Speaker 8: Usually follow the model of checking a lot of different sources because I want to see even what the mainstream is saying. So I'm going to look up like a lot of the alternative news sites. I'll check info Wars, I'll check even mainstream stuff like Drudge. I mean, I know it's terrible, but I want to see what the narrative of the establishment is.
Speaker 3: So I go there.
Speaker 8: I will obviously check Twitter, what's trending, I'll check all the different you know, latest videos. And I remember, like you said, like it's burned into my mind in March of twenty twenty, looking at all of those viral videos of the people collapsing in China, you know what I mean, Like and thinking looking back on that as like that's all probably a much a bullshit, that's probably all fake, you know what I mean?
Speaker 3: Like, why was there from covid? I meant I.
Speaker 8: Got the flu or whatever they was saying was quote covid during the and I didn't fall over and pass out like some thirty pound Asian dude.
Speaker 3: Anyway, I don't know what that was.
Speaker 8: But yeah, I mean I'm gonna be checking you know, obviously Twitter and places like that.
Speaker 3: Telegram, I do use Telegram.
Speaker 8: I forgot about Telegram drives me crazy because I don't know how I like, I've had the same five thousand followers on Telegram for like a year, so it never grows. I don't know what the secret is to that. I just I post shit on there and I just kind of ignore it. I also can't stand the layout of Telegram. It gets on nurse, but I guess it's necessary to have all these things. But also Telegram does have some good channels for news and information that are not, you know, us censored.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I've also noticed this. It's probably all you guys are way ahead of me on this, but.
Speaker 8: I've noticed that yandex actually is Google from twenty fourteen. So everything that you looked up and you wanted to find, like even like obscure conspiracy blogs and websites, if you use yandex, it's exactly what Google used to be in like twenty fourteen. You're just breaking news to me. I've never heard of this. Yeah, it's like it's a Russian search engine that basically doesn't sensor, so it's one of their bigger search engines.
Speaker 3: It's better than Doug dug O. Doug dug O sucks, but yandex Worth Well, okay, good to know.
Speaker 6: This is this is this is world changing here, folks.
Speaker 8: Well, it's huge for like research, right because like if you remembered a bunch of articles or papers or essays you know from like twenty ten, twenty two thousand and eight that you can't find anymore.
Speaker 3: I mean Google is tweaked to not let you find that shit on purpose, you know.
Speaker 6: Oh it's crazy. Oh, I appreciate this all right. I know you got a new book. We got what's it called here?
Speaker 8: Yeah, that's kind of like a collection of all of the blog posts for about ten years for the most part. Now it's all the blog posts that aren't the Hollywood movies because the Hollywood analyzes those are all in ESWODEARK Hollywood one and two.
Speaker 3: So those are separate books that came out several years ago.
Speaker 8: But yeah, that's the most recent book that I've been pushing for the last year, and it's just kind of a way to keep and save all the things that I wrote for about ten years, because in twenty eighteen, my whole website got.
Speaker 3: Deleted by WordPress.
Speaker 8: So I was censored and deleted because I was covering controversial topics. I was deleted the same hour that Alex was banned from everything, which is interesting because I wasn't associated with Alex in twenty eighteen, but I was classed in with that category, and so they just kind of did a sweeping delete of of a bunch of people. So I had to rebuild, you know, do everything kind of from the ground up, build a new website and everything. So that's just all that is is those essays about theology, philosophy, deal, politics, and some other topics. But I'm working on Star Hollywood Part three right now, so that'll be the completion of the trilogy of the Hollywood books. So I've got a little over around three hundred pages, so I'm trying to write the last one hundred pages in the next couple of months.
Speaker 7: Epic comedian podcaster, author Jay Dyer, Dude, I really appreciate your time.
Speaker 6: Thank you so much for coming on here.
Speaker 8: Thank you guys so much for being supporters and for the donations, and really cool. Really appreciate you guys, and keep up, keep up that Matt Hatter crazy ten full Hatter ethos you got going.
Speaker 7: Yeah, we'll do man. I really appreciate you coming on here. The idea is to kind of keep doing these. Yeah, obviously, take break anytime. Take an inspiration from you, guys. I am looking at kind of getting more video platform the YouTube's and the and the other platforms coming.
Speaker 8: I'm about to go live by the way, if anybody wants to, I'm gonna do a breakdown of the We do a lot of movie breakdowns, so if anybody saw that movie Herotic, I thought that was pretty good. We're gonna do a breakdown of that pretty soon here on my channel.
Speaker 7: Love it all right, folks, let's get over to Jay's channel and watch that, ladies and gents, Chris, was Kyle Levis your favorite ten fold realist not Theorist? Episode seven of Sonic Shadows with Jay Dyer. Jay, thanks again, appreciate this big time.
Speaker 3: Bro any time.
Speaker 6: Thanks all right, man, we'll talk again.