Speaker 1: Five o five at about k RC DECOK Station Friday Eve Sation. I'm the dude man and I'm Brian Thomas. I'm not the dude. Happy Friday Eve to you. Uh good show coming up, Thank you Joe Strecker as always executive producer and liner upper of guesters coming up of Dan Hills f o uh let's former FOP President Dan Hills with what is described with some choice words for the Hamlin County commissioners regarding blaming cops for the handful of alleged Nazis. There's still some rumors swirled around that there is maybe they really weren't and paused for a moment because some of the people were saying that these completely covered individuals, some were people of color, And I think we need to keep a definitional divide between the definition of Nazi national socialism and clan members. Now, I don't know that there are any black members of the clan, notwithstanding Dave Chappelle's mockup of it on The Dave Chappelle Show many years ago, which was really funny. But the clan is is a white supremacist group. Nazism as a governmental form is national socialism. Dictatorial control. Fascism I think is a more appropriate definition. And they can call themselves or they could call themselves whatever they want, but it's a system of government. And of course Adolf Hitler could have very well been a clan member, I mean, given his you know, belief in this aryan race and this white, blue eyed, blonde haired supreme being. You know, I say that, you know what a blanken nut job, and then people glombed onto that and supported it whatever. I guess, desperate times call for desperate measures. And when you have a collapsed in a government and a collapsed economy thanks to the runaway inflation brought about by I believe, the weinmart Or Republic, then people will, you know, desperately turn to ridiculous ideas. But you could be a person of color, I suppose, and believe in the governmental regime form that was the Nazi Party, but tenants and that national socialism. So I know it's a minor thing, but in the grand scheme of things, they were supporting white supremacy, at least according to the banner. So I'm just baffled by this whole thing. And then it's got so much national attention too, It's like thirteen people, thirteen bat bat crap insane people gather on the sidewalk over a bridge and unfurl their ridiculous banners and we all go absolutely crazy over the whole thing. I think it would have been much more prudent to just ignore them and not give them press over it. But of course a lot of press they got. I guess the community came out, and of course the community can gather together and and and and argue against that and talk about how they offended they were. See the broader communities support sorts of message that was contrary to the lunacy that those people were supporting with their banners on the bridge. Right you show you see the collective might of the population rise up at least numerically against the numerically inferior and dramatically so crazy people. That's because their ideology is crazy and isn't catching on. Maybe they just came out to stir the pot of descent. Probably, I don't know, but it didn't result in some sort of increased support for their lunatic message. It just increased support for a message contrary to the craziness that they were supporting. But public official reaction to that is really the problem here, and that's what Dan Hills is going to talk about. Blaming the police for the Nazis exercising their free exercise of religion. If that's what it is, maybe they're political messaging, which is protected by the First Amendment, trying to maybe spread the word about their lunacy and see if they can get more supporters. Yet good luck for that one. But I guess I have to wonder how could the police be blamed for it? Both the Hamilton County Sheriff's Office and I guess was even though police said that there was no law broken, and from a legal perspective, it does not appear that there were any laws broken. Now, if any one of those Nazis came after you with a baseball bat or started pounding on your car, or committed an act of violence against you, you know, coming at you aggressively is assault. It is the feeling that you have when you are afraid because someone is coming after you. Battery is the actual physical contact, so you usually have assault followed by battery. The assault is the person coming after you, which raises the feel element, and then the battery is the you know, using of the baseball bat by way of illustration. But absent some criminal element there, what could the police do? And if the police rounded them up standing on the sidewalks saying their political things, rounded them up, put them in a paddy wagon, and send them over to prison, they would be sued for a violation of their civil rights. You violated my First Amendment right to free assembly. You violated my First Amendment right to free speech. You know, the police don't agree with the messaging. I haven't heard a single police officer say, yeah, I support what they were doing. But if you move away from the message, don't you generally support the right to free exercise, the right to peaceable assembly, the right to free speech. With that comes along with the idea that there are going to be idiots out there in the world who will exercise those rights and endeavor to spread a message that we all hate, at least the vast majority of a sane people hate at your First Amendment, at your Constitution. It comes with good and bad. That's that Nazi case. I mean it was, I think it was here in Hamilton County. The Supreme Court ruled on it. And in that particular case, I think they were actually advocating for legitimate violence against people of color. Yeah, you hate to have to deal with that. And this is one of the beautiful yet ugly elements of living in a free society. Thankfully, our government can't control what we say. That's the beauty thing of the constitution. They aren't allowed to come in and suppress our speech based upon whatever message we are trying to spread. And in this idea where the free exercise of speech and the exchange of concepts and ideas works to allow us to filter through what's good and bad. Wait a second, you're advocating that white people are superior and that only white people belong in the United States. Well, we can have a conversation about that, you know, and sit down and walk through logically and reasonably all the reasons that that is just a batcrap insane notion. Concept absolutely, And you think about it, if the Native Americans were organized then had an army and had a border that they felt like protecting, because honestly, from my understanding of Native Americans, they didn't have a concept of ownership of property, so they didn't have this you know, European ideal of ownership. And when the Europeans came over to settle to find a new way to create a you know, to enjoy the freedom that existed in a country that did not have prohibition against say, I don't know, white people showing up. They established themselves. And then, of course we all know the history of America and you can decide whether it's good or bad. But that's the reality of settling a country. But where would this would this country have ever been developed had the Native Americans said, look, those are white people, we hate them, and we're going to kill them and fight them. And that happened a lot too. I don't know, it's just this, this whole thing is just insanity. But going back to the specifics of Dan Hill's and his criticisms of the Hamilton County commissioners blaming the police on some level, that's where we get when we failed to, you know, view this through the lens of our constitution. Public officials who and I believe they actually had to raise their hand and swear to uphold the laws of this data, behind the constitution of the State of behind the Constitution United States of America. That goes with that. These crazy Nazis on the bridge goes with that, holding up of hand, and the only thing they should have done is say, listen, there were no crimes committed. I'm talking about the public officials. There were no crimes committed. And while we all hate Nazis, there's no criticism to be levied against law enforcement. And we can't encourage law enforcement to violate people's civil rights because we do not like the message that is being expoused by these nutjobs.
Speaker 2: There.
Speaker 1: But for the grace of God, go I are you going to be next? Is your political message? Is your maybe belief system going to be questioned? You get a group of your fellow travelers, and whatever specific political motivation you've got, or whatever specific cause you're supporting, you gather on a sidewalk with your banners. You want the police to show up and arrest you? No, of course not. Well, you know, I guess we have to deal with the handful of alleged Nazis that are hanging out on the bridge because they too enjoy those rights. You would end up supporting the broader concept if you took a more rational approach rather than just you know, basking in the moment of public attention and outcries and rage and the outcries and rage and people demanding that these folks be arrested merely because we find their political message offensive. Those people need a lesson in constitutional history and of the constitution. Generally, you got to take the good with the bat in this society we live in. Ron, hang on, we'll get your call in just a moment. I am out of time. It is five sixteen right now for your five k City Talk station. Be right back.
Speaker 3: This is fifty five KRC an iHeartRadio station, get Eco station.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna take Ron's called just the second though. First it was the Brandenburg case right for her from Ohio, and I've talked about this many times with a judgment of Politano across the years. Brandenburg, a clan member, made a speech at a clan rally convicted under what was then Ohio criminal Syndicalism law made illegal advocating of crime, sabotaged violence, or unlawful methods of terrorism, means of accomplishing industrial or political form reform, as well as assembling with any society, group or assemblage of persons formed to teach or advocate the doctrines of criminal syndicalism. So the question before the Supreme Court did that law prohibit public speech that advocates various illegal activities violate Brandenburg's right to free speech protected by the First Amendment. Court held that Ohio's law violated Brandenburg's right to free speech. They created a two strong test to evaluate speech acts. One speech can be prohibited if it is quote directed at inciting or producing imminent lawless action sign advocate. And this is where my interjection comes in. A sign saying white people are the only people or whatever doesn't direct or produce imminent lawless action. It's just a statement. And the second prong of the test it is likely to incite or produce such action. But this Criminal Cynicalism Act made it made illegal and the advocacy and teaching of doctrines but ignored whether or not that that teaching would actually incite imminent lawless action. And the fair to make that distinction render the law overly brought in then violated the Constitution, so they struck it down. You can advocate for this stuff as long as you aren't telling people right now to take up arms and go start shooting people. I think you can boil it down to ron. Thank you for bearing with me there, and appreciate you holding over the break. Welcome to the morning show.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's been a couple of months. If I talked to you and I wanted to go to the launchers back in January, shoveled the snow out of my driveway and two days later the city of came by with their clouds and all the exits of the driveways in another port for of snow. So yes, been another three hours.
Speaker 1: You know, well, you know it's warming up, springs coming. We're going to be at March First Brewery on March fifth, So if you can make that one, love to have you, and I'd doubt there'd be a giant snowballowy down.
Speaker 4: And of course I always talk every year about the Valentine's Day and I found a poem. I had a teacher in high school and every holiday we had to write.
Speaker 5: A poem over it.
Speaker 4: So I had one for Valentine's Day. I'll say it real quick. It was my hand. It says last night I had a hand so dainty and so sweet. I thought my heart was surely break so wild. Did it be no other hand in all the world, in greater insurance spring than that sweet hand die held last night I was playing poker. It was four aces and a king.
Speaker 1: I was expected. I was expecting giving the ten of the program was gonna end on some really sappy note. But congratulations for getting yourself out of that one, because your man card was going to be revoked. Is that it ron appreciate the call five thirty seven fifty eight hundred and eighty two to three talk pound five fifty on eighteen ten. Phoney, you see the bars kind of low. I do enjoy hearing from my listeners, though, although yes, reminder that we'll be at March first Brewery on March fifth. Keep that clear, uh, for my Catholic friends out there, Can I just can you explain to me you got Pope Francis telling us that we should invite all of the illegal immigrants in the world in and that we shouldn't throw them out. That's my boiled down rendition of his letter that he sent to the White House accident after the White House penalotic of US bishops decrying what he describes as harsh immigration policies of President Donald Trump. Nothing in the prior four years about letters to Catholic bishops regarding their support of the Biden administrations will support and advocacy for abortions, and I find it rather interesting. Part of the letter is said, the act of deporting people who in many cases have lived left their own land for reasons of extreme poverty, which isn't an excuse under our laws to get into the country insecurity, exploitation, prosecution, or serious deterioration of the environment damages the dignity of many men and women in entire families and places them in a state of particular vulnerability and defenselessness. So it's our responsibility to deal with their extreme poverty brought about by their failed governments and their corruption the environment. Of course he had to throw that in there, Tom Homan, borders are quote. I got harsh words for Pope, for the pope ought to fix the Catholic Church. So I'm saying this is a lifelong Catholic. I was baptized Catholic, I was at a first communion as a Catholic. Confirmation is a Catholic. You ought to fix the Catholic Church and concentrate on his work and leave the border enforcement to us. He wants to attack us for securing our border. He's got a wall around the Vatican, does he not, So he's got a wall to protect his people and himself. But we can't have a wall around the United States. So I wish he'd stick to the Catholic Church and fix and leave the border enforcement to us. Strong retort to the Pope's condemnation of us and our efforts to secure our country. You know, it is a serious crime to break into the Vatican, to enter illegally the Vatican territory, the Vatican City State. In a decree last month by the Holy See, you can get monetary sanctions in prison sentence for those who violate the strict security regulations of Vatican City documents signed by Cardinal Fernando Varraguez Alizaga, President of the Pontifical Commission for Vatican City State. They've got one of those provides for monetary finds ranging from ten thousand to twenty five thousand euros that's about ten thousand to twenty five thousand dollars and prison sentences ranging from one to four years. Finds apply especially to those who enter by means of violence, threats, or deception bypassing border controls or security systems. In addition to those who enter who with expired permits do not meet the established requirements receive administrative sanctions ranging from two thousand to five thousand dollars. Penalties increase if the crime is committed with firearms, cross of substances, by a person in disguise that's interesting, or by several people together. Likewise, if illegal access into the Vatican City is made in a vehicle, the penalty can increase by up to two thirds hmm. No condemnation of the prior administration's widespread support or Catholic elected officials Nancy Pelosi support and strong endorsement for and encouragement of people getting abortions in spite of the fact that is from my understanding against Catholic doctrine and dogma by twenty seven fifty five krsh the dethoxtation. Laura, hang on, if you don't mind, I will take your call right out of the.
Speaker 3: Gate to be right back fifty five KRC.
Speaker 1: It is five point thirty. It is Thursday, and a very happy one to you. Didn't get through the rest of the lineup. Dan Hills got me off on a tear because you know, the law is the law, and the police were not at fault for letting Nazis accumulate on a sidewalk. Donovan O'Neil on the Rains Act. He'll join the program at seven thirty. Dennis Neil with the book The Leadership Genius of Elon Musk. And finally, I heart media aviation expert Jay Ratliffe, which is something I always look forward to. I just love talking to Jay. He's a great man. Without further I promised Laura she'd be first. Laura, thanks for bearing with me and holding over the break there. Welcome to the Morning Show.
Speaker 6: Hi.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I grew up Catholic and I never really agreed with a lot of issues from there, and that's one of them. And since that's ghylic in the city, can't they send them there?
Speaker 1: Yeah? I mean see, that's a logical retort to someone who says that we as Americans need to open up our borders to take in literally every economic refugee in the world. Vatican City, from what I understand, is a pretty opulent and nice place and it's probably got room, you know.
Speaker 7: I bet it's huge.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I've never been, and my wife went there with her mom and really had a great time, you know, And you know, Catholic they it's whatever, you know, But yeah, I mean, it's good for the goose, good for the gander.
Speaker 7: Right, exactly exactly, And I think he I don't know, I don't like that pope anyway.
Speaker 1: Well, you know, and I have a lot of cat like friends, Laura. I grew up in an all Catholic neighborhood. Well, with the exception of our family and a couple others, the vast majority of all the people over on the West Side that I hung out with, I grew up with. They went to elder they went to Xavier, They attended Catholic Church. I went to church with them quite often. I went to Catholic church even though it wasn't Catholic, and they everybody to a letter that I know that I've interacted with have had a conversation with, feels the same way about this particular pope.
Speaker 7: Exactly. Yeah, I went to.
Speaker 1: Stan Oh, there you go. I understand that I went out with and hung out with a lot of mercy and setant girls when I was growing up. Wonderful people, you know, I mean, listen.
Speaker 7: Exactly, and they don't care for this.
Speaker 1: Post exactly exactly. There you go, Laura, I appreciate the call, Oh, you can pivot over before get the local stories. The new Archbishop of Detroit that was appointed Tuesday by Pope Francis on record as also criticizing border policies here in the United States of America. Back in twenty eighteen, this guy Weisenberger, Bishop Edward Weisenberger suggested at the US Conference Catholic Bishops that maybe they should invoke that those who advocate the attention of immigrants and separation of families of the US border might receive canonical penalties usually used in life issues cases, including excommunication for the salvation of these people's souls. Maybe it's time for us to look at canonical principle or penalties, he said. And I've never heard, well, maybe I've heard a couple of bishops say, hey, we need to excommunicate individuals who advocate and encourage abortion. So he's at least interested in excommunicating you if you're not in favor of open borders. That's the gist of what I got from that one. Welcome to the new Detroit are bishop. Let's see here. Mike Dwine added again wary of cutting Ohio income taxes in the next budget, saying the state only has so much money to pay for ready schools and other key services. Dwaian apparently unveiling his proposal for the budget last week, Lawmakers spent the next few months hashing it out. Could include another reduction in state income tax. And that's what we've talked about before in this program, Senate President Rob McCauley. This is a natural progression of the tax changes we've made over the past decade plus. We will continue to eliminate brackets with the hope of eventually getting down to a flat tax if we can do it. This is a strong desire to do it. We have two tax brackets. Those making one hundred thousand or more and paid two point seventy five percent. Those who make more a tax at three and a half. Ohiolan's earning less than twenty six thousand dollars basically don't pay state income taxes. Republicans in the House and Senate onet to gradually reduce the tax at two point seventy five percent across the board ergo that flat tax, Dwayne said yesterday. Ohio made itself attracted to businesses like Intel and Androll. Taxes aren't the problem, he claims. In the governor's view, it's ensuring these companies have enough skilled workers, which I don't know how that connects with and it with the idea of lowering taxes to maybe attract more businesses. It's an effective business model to lower or eliminate taxes completely. Look at what happened with Texas and Florida when well COVID hit and people started to be able to work from home. They thought, you know what, I don't want to live in a high tax date like California and New York anymore. H Let me look out over the world and see what is a better climate for me economically speaking. Oh, hey there's Texas, Hey there's Florida. Boom. They didn't look at Ohio because of a variety of issues, including the high tax rate five thirty five fifty five cares, the ethalk station stack is stupid, coming up. I'll take phone calls though. I five went three, seven, four, nine, fifty five hundred, eight hundred and eight two to three talk. Oh you can stick around.
Speaker 3: Fifty five KRC.
Speaker 8: Your hands work hard. Here's your Channel nine first morning weather forecast. Going to be high thirty two today, breezy and cloudy overnight. Clearing up, dropping down to seventeen.
Speaker 1: Let us see here partly sunny tomorrow with a high thirty six, overnight rain and a low of thirty and rain on Saturday, with the floodlots kicking in at four pm and lasting through Sunday afternoon. Saturday's high forty five thirty five. Right now, it's time for first traffic fromly you see how Traffic Center.
Speaker 9: For more than two hundred years, the experts of U see Health have been giving hard patients a chance at better outcomes. That's boundless care you can trust, expect more ad you see health dot com highways are doing just fine early on this Thursday morning, even with some wet roads to deal with. Again, I'm not seeing any icy conditions. Temperature is warm enough north bound seventy five and northbound fourth seventy one, but we're good on the bridges, charging ramund fifty five KRC.
Speaker 1: The talk station by forty Friday Eve. If I care see dot comedy can't listen live. What a great line up yesterday, boy, I really enjoyed it. Judge Ennitopaulitana Steve Gooden with an analysis of PG sitting fell and a wonderful graphic Joe Strekker. He tried, he tried to get artificial intelligence to get pg's sitting Feld's head merged onto a dolphin, but came up with PG sitting Field writing a dolphin, which was as close as he could comedy, rather comical, comical image that one Congressman Thomas Massey always enjoy having m on. I know the judges just absolutely love him. In fact, the judge was I do a zoom conference with the judge. Actually we see each other when we're talking, and he was right there on the zoom early listening to Congressman Thomas Massy, Jack Addid in Big Picture with Jack Adaidan as well. So fifty five cares dot com for that. When you can't listen live, head on over the podcast page and get your right heart media app while you're there too. Let us see here, Let's go to the Stack of stupid and Jef thro in there. He loves to do this to me because we do have to worry about the FCC and there's certain topics that can be controversial. Certain words that appear in Stack of Stupid articles that I can't say out loud, so I have to substitute them let's start with this one. You know, I love you, Joe? When her ex there's that word X sounds like there it is? You know it's coming. When you're ex threaten to call police, Oh Joe? When here ex threaten to call police? During an argument, a woman pulled out and I have to substitute a word here a marital aid think pure romance began striking the man with it, according to Florida, Florida Police, who arrested the alleged sex toy attacker for domestic battery. Cops dispatched to the Fort Pierce residence in reference to a disturbance in progress involving a fifty two year old man and a woman named Jessica Negron. She's fifty. Victim told police that Negron was briefly staying with him while she gathered clothing before relocating from Puerto Rico to Connecticut to start her life. Over his words, well Negron quote was well behaved close quote to day earlier. The victim told police she was drinking alcoholic beverages, resulting in her acting disorderly and started arguments about who he follows on Instagram. Remember the word X here. At one point, Negron allegedly began to get in the victim's face, which he believed was to antagonize him. When the man warned that he would down nine one one, Negro pulled out the marital aid and began to hit the victim with it. Just walk away the particular sex toy. I love the smoking gun and their way of describing things and props to them for it. This particular toy not further described in the arrest report, which does not indicate whether the police confiscated it as evidence. That's why cops have rubber gloves. When cops arrived at the man's home, he warned that Negron was inside naked and would flash officers. The man also explained the history of Negron's abusiveness prior to her leaving for Puerto Rico, to the point where he needed to leave his own home. Negron reportedly agitated and disorderly and smelled of alcohol, and police sought the questioner. When cop noted I was unable to get a clear story from Negron, Niggar arrested the scene, subsequently booked into the County gentle I missed mean a battery count. Freed from custody on a one thousand dollars bond schedule to be arraigned March twenty fourth, and of course the judge order to have no contact with the victim. They were underscored married in Connecticut in two thousand and three, no longer together, but no word on whether they actually had a divorce or not. Listen, dude, you're the one who invited her into your home to stay, even if temporarily, So I'm going to place some blame on well, maybe both of them. And question did she bring that particular device with her on her trip to his house to gather her things before moving or was it his just food for thought? Five forty fifty five K City talk station. And if you got an imported car, traditionally important manufactur your car, get it to foreign exchange. If it needs service, get it into foreign exchange, you know, and even if it's under warranty. If you have a car that is expensive to get an oil change of the dealer mine it's like four point fifty and I hate that dealer charges you like four to fifty bucks for a blanket oil change, you know, and even two hundred dollars which is the price at foreign exchange. It's right around there. I'm rounding at this point, but I'm talking about a genuine more than two hundred dollars savings on an oil change. That's the kind of savings you get in foreign Exchange. And you're gonna love the guys at Foreign Exchange. They're really just awesome people. Asc certified Master technicians will be taking care of your car, and if it's out of warranty, this is where you got to go because you're gonna save heaploads of money overtaking it to the dealer. That's what the point of Foreign Exchange existence is to give you wonderful service and a full warranty on parts in service without having to pay those dealer prices. Westchester I seventy five Tylersville Exit, go east two streets and hang it right. It's real easy to get to. That's the Westchester location of Foreign Exchange. That's where you find Austin and his amazing crew treat you like family. That is, assuming that you like your family members to call for a deployment. It's five one three six four four twenty six twenty six five one three six four four twenty six twenty six Learn more online Foreign Acts four in the LETTERACTX dot com.
Speaker 3: Fifty five KRCI.
Speaker 1: Chan and I first one forecast day will be cloudy, breezy, anda high have thirty two, clear enough overnight dropping down to seventeen degrees. We'll have a partly sunny day tomorrow with a high thirty six down to thirty overnight, with rains showing up in the overnight hours and a rainy Saturday floodlot starting at four pm and lasting until Sunday afternoon, High forty five on Saturday thirty five. Right now traffic time.
Speaker 9: Probably you see how traffic center for more than two and are years. The experts at you see health have been given hard patients and chance at better outcomes. That's foundless care you can trust, expect more, and you see health dot com Highways from doing just fine early on this Thursday, No rex to deal with North Bend seventy five. I'm seeing NOAs out of our lunger into downtown. That's less than seven minutes in Bend seventy four wide open two making your way towards seventy five chuck Ingramont fifty five care see the talk station.
Speaker 1: By fifty to fifty five car City talk station. Happy Friday, Eve, I'm laughing. Joe and I exchanging thoughts in comments about the SEC non compliant articles that he's put in the stack is to but this morning, most notably this one, I can read some of this, Joe. Do you think the Internet is responsible for this? Or do you think that this all existed before the Internet? And the Internet allowed us to see into the hearts and minds of the crazy people in the world. B And that's actually my conclusion too. There are always a bunch of crazy people out there, and we didn't know they were out there in the world until the Internet showed up, and the craziest stuff always filtered the top. Pivoting over to my next almost SEC non compliant article, I'll do my best to keep it within the boundaries. The most popular kinks in each US state now revealed clips for sale. Look it up for yourself. The world's largest kink and fetish platform released its twenty I didn't know this existed either, release its twenty twenty five fetish Map of the United States yesterday. Its research is revealed that for the second year in a row, giant Ness or Giant Tess is the favorite kink of the majority of states, which you get quite of finding, aligning with the United Kingdom, which also searched for giantess more than any country. For those about you're out there puzzling, and I puzzled before I got to the definition of giantess, also known as macrophilia, relates to people who are turned on by the idea of a giant woman, perhaps one who stomps or crushes a person coming in at number two close no flag for us, Yes, I know. Coming in at number number two described as closely four vo ri described as the fantasy of being consumed by a giantess. Yeah, I know. You're struggling with that too, aren't you. There's no flag for us, Yeah, you could play at ninety times, Joe. I can't describe out loud some of the kinky fetishes that people apparently are searching for in different states. But if you're interested in all, apparently Ohioans are interested in pantyhose along with New Hampshire folks. New Hampshire, Gary, You're a pantyhose state. So I mean, all right, I'm not going to give that any further thought, just probably good for me. We got to Zachary Louisiana with the mother of a six year old Louisiana girl said her daughter was forced to clean up her own feces after she had an accident at school which caused her caused by her dairy allergy. Jimmy sh Augustine said her daughter has a dairy allergy. Despite that she drank milk for breakfast at Robin's Place Elementary school and became sick almost immediately. She remembers filling out forms and sending doctor's notes with her enrollment paperwork about her daughter's dairy allergy at the beginning of the year. Mom said after drinking milk, her daughter used the bathroom multiple times, but eventually her teacher stopped letting her go. She said she asked her to should go to the restroom, but she said no because she went too many times. The six year old end up defecating on herself and then was forced to clean up the mess. Mom said so upon being upon her going to the office after having an accident, the principal told her she was too big to be having accidents on herself. Principal told Augustine that the child needed a form of discipline for the accident. Mom said, I said, what was the point of making her clean that up. Y'all have any janitors, she said, they have janitors, but she needed a form of discipline. I'm saying, how can you punish her for having an accident which obviously brought about by dairyology, which she shouldn't have had to happen anyway. School superintendent for the Zachary Community School said she does not condone the behavior of the teacher, and the principle you learn from mistakes. The guy said, you take ownership, accept them, and try to do what's right by the child and the parent. In hindsight, they realized that was not an appropriate step. We do not have safety precautions that we have to abide by, or we do have safety precautions we have to abye by. And again, a child should never be put in that situation to have to deal with that. Superintendents that adults have been retrained. You also said students with food allergies are always adhered to. At least policies regarding school allergies are always adhered to, except in this particular case. Oh, that's a lot of feces. It may have been fifty five kr SE Detalk Station, Dan Hills. I am looking forward to here in the former FOP president Dan Hills on the Hamilton County Commissioners lambasting the police relating to that Nazi incident on the bridge. That'll happen at six thirty. We have time to talk between now and then. If you want to call in, feel free to do so. Love talking with my listeners. Five one three, seven, four nine fifty eight hundred EIGHTWY three Talk time five fifty on AT and T phones. I'll be right back covering Trump's first one hundred days.
Speaker 3: Every day America's deadline.
Speaker 1: Is over fifty five KR see the talk stage Happy Friday Eve. There's several callers online, which I love. I'm going to get to those calls and here in a moment. Bear with me, folks. Five three, seven, four nine fifty D eight hundred eight three Talk five fifty on AT and T phones. Bottom of they are really looking forward to having the return of former FOP President Dan Hills on the County Commissioners blaming the police on some level for the neo Nazis or the Nazis or whatever the hell that group was gathered on the bridge. Alisia Reice among those who questioned why there were no tickets or citations or arrests given the members of this hate group and the display of firearms, which I guess you didn't realize. Under the law in the state of Uhia, we are an open carry state. It is lawful to carry a firearm even if you're an idiot politically or ideologically, which is why I advocate for folks on firearms, because in case someone starts getting all shooty uppy on you from some idiot with a weird political disposition, you're in a position to defend yourself with a well deadly force, but it's got to be appropriate under the circumstances. Eminent apprehension of grievous bodily harm or death that did not happen at the event, and the event was a lawful protest in spite of the fact we all reject the message that these idiots were espousing. So Dan Hill's on that bottom of the hour. In the meantime, I got Don O'Neil on the Rainsact of Come On at seven thirty, Dennis Neil with the book The Leadership Genius of Elon Musket Eto Five and the Wonderful I heard media aviation expert Jay rattlif At eight thirty the meantime over the phones order in which they received Gus, thanks for calling this morning in a very happy Thursday to you.
Speaker 10: Hey morning, Brien, how's it going. I really love your show.
Speaker 6: I was just calling.
Speaker 10: I'm Catholic at Cincinnati, and with the retirement of Archbishop Dennis Schnurr, we're all keeping him in our prayers for his speedy recovery. He's got cancer and he just slippd and fell, and so you retired, and the Pope appointed a new bishop, a Doug Dilliary, Bishop of Chicago and now Archbishop Casey. I'm really excited to kind of see what he what new ideas or new perspective he brings to Cincinnati. The thing that I did was a little concerned about was as I was kind of rating about, you know, the replacement. I you know, see the Pope's comments on, you know, being upset with the US's immigration policy, and I'm just really really hoping that this Archbishop's able to kind of explain to us maybe where the Pope's coming from, because as Cincinnatians, we kind of mean Jade Vance is kind of a representation of our beliefs, and you know, we kind of would like to see, you know, maybe maybe a building up of communications between US and the Vatican, because I'm pretty sure the Vatican has walled and the Vatican deports people.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, I just read it. It's criminal to enter the Vatican illegally. You can get fined with the twenty five thousand dollars and spent up to one to four years in jail, depending upon the circumstances involving your invasion. I'll be thirty nine foot walled Vatican City. And that's one of the absurd things about the Pope criticizing the United States for well trying to have an immigration policy that prevents illegal immigrants from coming in. It's insanity.
Speaker 10: Yeah, And it's like, i mean, if you look at the national debt, I'm sure the Vatican probably has a lot more money than we do to spend on you know, outreach and stuff like that. So you know, I'm really, I really am looking forward to and I'm very optimistic in hoping that, you know, this new archbishop is able to help bridge that gap because you know, as a faithful Catholic, I pray for the Holy Father and I pray for our archbishop, and you know, I really just want to see more unity out of this rather than division. And you know, the diversity looks more than just you know more, you know, less conservative sides of Catholics, because you know, diversity also includes conservative Catholic of course, and sometimes I feel like we can get neglected.
Speaker 1: Well in my only view as a non Catholic is to just make an observation. You know, you have your doctor and your dogma, your principles of the Catholic Church and what you have and hold dear in terms of a belief system, and according to the Pope, you're supposed to as a Christian apparently not care about your borders or apparently the economy or the crime that goes along with it, or anything else social stability. But also I understand the Catholic faith is against abortion. It is viewed as a immortal sin, if I recall correctly, could be wrong. I'm not a theologian, but that they don't strive to enforce that that they pick and choose which elements of the Catholic faith they want to enforce, or or in the letter to Catholic Bishops, send out a message about In this particular letter, the Pope says you need to reject this notion of borders, and you need to stop with your immigration policies. There are people that are starving in the world, so you should let them in. Well, welcome to reality. I mean seven billion people in the world, were the most were the richest country in the world. True, But if everybody in the world and a statistic documented was able to fulfill their desire and make it here into the United States, guess what would happen to the United States. It would collapse. We're ill equipped to deal with the multitudes that want to come here because we've created the most wealthy and stable society on the planet. But say nothing about one of the key tenants of the Catholic faith. Abortion. Just leave that one go. We're not going to say anything about it, and we're going to reject it. E Listen, it's not my cognitive dissonance to settle. I'm not struggling from it because I'm not Catholic. I'm just an observer of the inconsistencies, most notably from this particular pope, which all my Catholic friends that I know don't like and think he's a liberal, left wing nut job. If I can just be so bold as to boil it down to that it looks like Jay's next. Jay, Welcome to the fifty five KRC Morning Show. Thanks for calling in this morning.
Speaker 6: Hey, thanks Brian.
Speaker 11: Hey, quick question, I too have Catholic friends, and none of them like the Pope. And my question to them is, so, why do you remain part of that organization? Because you know he's the head of it, and so, my, my, my. I guess what I would encourage people to think about is, uh, there is a Holy Bible, and there is a Savior.
Speaker 6: You can go to him directly.
Speaker 11: And if you start to see that there is inconsistencies in the in the organization that you're in, with the rituals and whatever else, you can't step out and decide that this isn't for me. But to remain to say no, I'm devout Catholic but I don't like the Pope is like, I don't know that. I think that's kind of tilting the pinball machine. If you can't, can you be a develop le Catholic and go against people?
Speaker 1: You know, I think there's a rule about that. But you know, as you were saying that, I think of the people who said, well, if so and so gets elected, I'm leaving the country and going to can you know, so he don't like you're going to leave the religion completely because well, and I guess you could say he was elected, but you, as an individual Catholic, didn't get a say and who got to be pope? Did you? That was done?
Speaker 12: They know you.
Speaker 11: And they're not interested in your opinion. So do you want to say that you're Catholic but he's not my pope? If you asked him that question and I look this up, if you don't believe he's pope, he's going to tell you that you're not Catholic. A second quick topic.
Speaker 1: I don't know. I just think them up and write him down. Go ahead, da, I'm sorry, No.
Speaker 5: That's okay.
Speaker 11: Hey, do just starting to go after medicaid and years ago you turned me on to this issue with the Ohio being worst in the country fiftieth with improper payment rate of forty six point six percent of our medicaid spend is improper payment and we just can't seem to fix it with a same super majority of Republicans up the Columbus.
Speaker 6: It's hard.
Speaker 11: I've got Keith Faber involved, he said, it's hard. I think you did a nice job on your program. Asking him about it, he just kind of threw his hands up and said, it's hard, and we're not really interested in.
Speaker 5: Doing things that are work.
Speaker 11: I'm wondering as the Doge gets into this, it starts to dig into Medicaid. If there aren't some very powerful rhinos up in Columbus that are going to be running for cover as they start to unpack that and see that Ohio is number one on the hit list when they say what's wrong with Medicaid? And a rank US by states and Ohio is last. I sure hope that the white hot spotlight of the Doge comes down on Columbus, Ohio. And don't forget that we have the JMOB, the Joint Medicaid Oversight Committee, where we've got people sitting on a board up there Columbus, both Democrats and Republicans get paid extra because they're going to be the overwatch on Medicaid and they.
Speaker 5: Haven't done a damn thing.
Speaker 11: Jennifer Gross, I hope you're listening. You sit on the board, Why don't you show up and tell us what changes you.
Speaker 6: Guys are making?
Speaker 1: Good question, don't hold your breath waiting for dogs to deal with Ohio's dysfunction. They got enough on their plate with the trillions of dollars of dysfunction in the federal government. Medicaid responsibility is left to the state, although we do get federal dollars also state dollars. And the fact that it's a failure or we're last on the list in terms of fraud, waste and abuse or bottom of the list is the fault of elected officials in the state of Ohio. So you got fifty other states with their own issues. And again, DOGE has too much on its plate to deal with, just with federal government overspending, and they haven't even scratched the surface of it yet. Jay appreciate the call man curbage. Mike and Steve, you're going to have to hold if you don't mind. I'm looking forward to hearing from both of you. But it is six fifteen and I want to strongly recommend just a pair of outstanding human beings who also happen to be Dennis, that you're going to want to see. Everybody needs a dentist, and if you're afraid of Dennists, please don't be. It's really important to your general health. To have good dentistry, of course, get taken care of dental issues is just a must. So you're in the best possible hands when you go see doctor Fred Pack and doctor Meghan Freu for a couple of reasons. One the most state of the art clinic ever. They are always on and I know doctor Fred Peck is in just a this is his passion general dentistry and cosmetic dentistry. You can't find a better cosmetic dentist. He's just awesome. A credited Fellow in the state of credited fellow with the American Academy Cosmetic Dnistry. There's only three accredited fellows in the state of Ohio, and I think only fifty of them globally. He's just transformative smile makers. If you look in the mirror and you don't like your smile, you're afraid to smile, you're embarrassed by your smile Doctor Fred Pack and doctor Megan Freu. Megan free is working on her accreditation with Cosmetic Dynastry American Academy. But you know what, if you're one of the folks that don't like dentist doctor Megan Frew, you know it's chair side manner, I think in dentistry as opposed to bedside manner. She is the nicest, sweetest, most wonderful and accomplished dentist. I've heard so many people just praiser. Oh my god, I love her so much. She's great. So you're in great hands with both of them. You'll love the folks that work there. They are just the nicest people around, so it's a welcoming environment. They have sedation dentistry too. They have everything. When it comes to general dnastry and cosmetic dentistry. You can't find a better dynamic due and they are the dynamic duo of dentistry Doctor Fred Pack and Meghan Frew five one three six two one seventy six sixty six five one three six one seventy six sixty six Online Packpeck Pecksmiles.
Speaker 13: Dot Com, fifty five the talk station utility Bill Chaos.
Speaker 1: Here's your Shannine. First one to wetherfoecast. Gonna be a cloudy day to day, Breazy and I have thirty two down to seventeen overnight with clearing skies partly Sunday tomorrow dry thirty six rains showing up overnight Friday night thirty for the low and then we got a flood watch starting at four pm on Saturday. It's gonna be a generally rainy day in that floodwatch in effect until Sunday afternoon, Saturday High forty five. It's thirty three now traffics time from the UC Health Traffic Center.
Speaker 9: For more than two hundred years, the experts of you see health have been giving hard patients a chance at better outcome. So that's boundless care. You can trust. Expect more at u seehealth dot com. Highways continue to look good this morning. Now Max to deal with westbound two seventy five wide open pants Loveland eastbound looks great, ass Witten and seven forty seven Chuck Ingram on fifty five KR.
Speaker 1: See the talk stations five here se detalk station Happy Friday Eve five hundred seven nine fifty five hundred, eight hundred eighty two to three talk. Then we go straight to the phone. He's got a couple of calls, been kind enough to hold in that one in the order which they receive. Thank you, cribbage, Mike, my submarine or friend. Always good hearing from you one and Brian, I.
Speaker 2: Think I'll be able to tie your two top stories together here right now, there's a famous Bible version, if I may paraphrase, that the locals tried the trick Jesus Christ while he was preaching do we follow God's law or do we follow Roman law? And so many words, he basically said, give to God what is God? Give to Caesar? What is Caesar's Yeah, okay, my pope needs to stay in his lane. Because the United States is not against immigration. You come here illegally. Actually, if you self deport, you can come back in a year. If you don't, you can still come back in ten years, So we are not against immigration. Now, couple that with the free speech argument that I was still on active duty when the Maplethorpe exhibit went on.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, I remember that.
Speaker 2: As disgusting as that was, to take our most honored symbol, the crucifix and dip it in a.
Speaker 1: Jar of urine, I don't know that that was a different I use the word artist.
Speaker 6: That was a fountain square.
Speaker 2: That was you're correct, the guy that.
Speaker 1: Took the black and white all sort of pornographic images. They were very homosexual centered images, but they were the He was famous for the black and white images he took. So yeah, a lot of them deemed obscene by some and many, and that's why they ended up in court. But the crucifix in the urine was a deaferent guy. But you know, equally crazy stuff.
Speaker 2: Right, yeah, I thank you for your correction, sir, as I said, I wasn't here. I should have researched it first. But the First Amendment protects all speech, not just what we agree with, and what those idiots did, just like with the crucifix in the urine, you ignore them, they go away. Now the police showed up from the facts I've seen, and it took a while, the residents showed up, and basically it was a non event, unlike other free speech that was exercised four or five years ago during the mostly peaceful probe tests, where people were killed billions of dollars of property, and once again, those people were not prosecuted either.
Speaker 1: Well, I like that contrast, and it was a stark reaction difference, isn't it. When Antifa takes to the streets and burns buildings and throws frozen water bottles of police, and shoots very dangerous fireworks at police and shuts down air is and roads. We don't recall I don't recall many prosecutions being announced. I don't recall the sort of the January sixth like reaction from the federal government trying to track down each and every person who was responsible for criminal conduct. But you can draw your own conclusions from that. It's a matter of priority, just.
Speaker 2: Like our failed vice president and failed president actually set up a bail website.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, that is that is correct. Correct. So much like the pope is picking and choosing which rules of the contendants of the Catholic Faith he chooses to support or promote, we have the picking and choosing of who's going to get prosecuted for criminal behavior. Prosecutorial discretion. I guess that's like pontifical discretion can have two different We have parallels that could be drawn there. Mike, love you, brother, Stay well, my friend. I'll see it. Listener Lunch at March First Brewery. Steve, thanks for calling this morning. Welcome to the Morning Show.
Speaker 14: Yes, there are three quick comments. The first one, we've been to Vatican City. They have a partial wall. It's kind of like our southern border when when you're waiting to get in the Vatican Museum you're kind of straddling the wall. It's really imposing. You can walk around, there's big openings. So but it is and you don't have to be Catholic or Christian any everybody in the world should see that at one point. It's amazing. Second second comment, my new favorite topic, doge when when this was talked about initially first time I heard about it, of the naysayers and I kind of thought, well, yeah, they got a point. Is so much of our budget is entitlements, they won't be able to cut much. And I kind of bought into that. I naively did not think about a lot of these entitlements are paid improperly. In other words, it is being paid to people that should not be getting the money. So you can reduce entitlements. And as the one of your callers a few calls ago said, talked about Medicaid, it's like, what forty something percent in Ohio is improper So that you can really go through that. Third comment, main, main reason, main reason I'm calling, And I was on hold for a while. I thought perhaps New Hampshire, Gary.
Speaker 1: Would be ahead of me.
Speaker 14: I have visions of him being entangled in a web of pantyhose not being able to get to the telephone to defend the honor of New Hampshire. But I do I cannot comprehend that that last stack of stupid and this giantess fetish or whatever. I don't even I can't. I can't the way you've described this, when you said consuming, I'm assuming like an I.
Speaker 1: Know, that's the only way I can.
Speaker 14: I can't believe there's one person on the face of the earth that would get aroused over that. And you said that's like the top fantasy or something.
Speaker 1: I mean, the research in some porn research company, but you know they do. I mean, you have to sort of assume they have the number of hits and people out there and maybe New Hampshire Gary's on the Internet searching for I don't know pantios right now, but I guess you can record the number of hits and then do the calculations based upon what fetishes people are most interested in in Ohio and New Hampshire. Apparently it's pantiose. Thank you for the call. Looking forward to the return of former FOP president Dan Hills coming up next. We'll get to that. After I mentioned Chimneycare fireplaces so wonderful. Wonderful folks been around since nineteen eighty eight, serving you and your safety needs. And that's what it's all about when it comes to chimneys and fireplaces. We all love a beautiful fire in the wintertime. I certainly do, and I'm blessed they have the Chimneycare fireplaces that have come out to my house and tell me don't use that builder special insert there because your house might catch on fire. Yeah, that's important things to know. Cribbage. Mike just called. He got the great service from Chimneycare Fireplaces though, because lit up his gas fireplace and the whole house started smoking up because his kids, grandkids, great grand kids stuff toys up the chimney. At some point problem fixed and he loved the customer service and raved about it. So just think about your safety and right now the winter special is going on a wood burning sweep and evaluation. Just one hundred and sixty nine dollars a ninety nine cents plus tax to keep your home safe and cozy. Book your appointment have your chimney sweat by the professionals a Chimneycare fireplace in Stow. You can book an appointment online at Chimneycareco dot com. Or here's the number five one three two four eight ninety six hundred five one three two four eight ninety six hundred fifty five KRC dot com. Your morning cup of Sean please. This is a Sean Hannity Morning Minute.
Speaker 15: You know, when you watch the media freak out over all things Donald Trump, you would think that nothing great is happening. But you know what, every day there is something new, even little things I saw today that you know, the president could claw back four point three billion dollars and unspent federal funds for this ridiculous California High Speed rail project, just as a frozen billion for the perpetually delayed and derailed project during its first term as president. The unspent federal funds conceivably could be subject to cancelation by a hostile Trump administration.
Speaker 1: This is in the frozen b It's not hostile. It's a boondoggle.
Speaker 15: It's a waste of taxpayer money, and it's time to cut your losses. This thing was supposed to be done a decade ago.
Speaker 16: For crying out loud, a conservative underground meets later today on The Sean Hannity Show, All.
Speaker 15: Right, you said bye bye to big government and you want limited government.
Speaker 1: You voted for that.
Speaker 15: Well, now it's time to trim the fat from big wireless. If you are still using the big carriers Verizon AT and T T Mobile.
Speaker 1: I asked, why are you doing that?
Speaker 15: Because my cell phoned company, pure Talk, a veteran owned company, gives you the exact same service. They use the same cell towers, you get the same five G network, you get better customer service, and they're based here in the US, and you pay half the price for the exact same thing.
Speaker 1: That's right.
Speaker 15: There's simply no need to spend eighty five one hundred bucks a month per person on your wireless bill, not when you can get unlimited talk text, fifteen gigs a data with mobile hotspot, but just thirty five dollars a month.
Speaker 1: And by the way, the average family of.
Speaker 15: Four saves about one thousand dollars a year with pure Talk. Make this switch is simply dial pound two fifty. You say the keyword save now. Do it now you save an additional fifty percent off your first month. That's pound two fifty keywords save now. From our friends of Pure Talk, America's wireless company.
Speaker 1: This dak Chene and I Weather polcast. We've got a cloudy day to day, breezy and high have thirty two. It's going to clear up overnight and be colder, load low of seventeen uh sunny for the most part tomorrow with the high thirty six. Rain showing up over Friday night, dropping to thirty degrees. Rainy day on Saturday, and they say a floodwatch kicks in at four pm and last through Sunday afternoons. Forty five degrees for the high end right now thirty three in time for traffic system missfire. We'll hear from Chuck in the next segment, hopefully in the meantime, I am pleased welcome back to the VID five Catsey Morning Show. Former president of the Fraternal Order Police Chapter sixty nine, that's the Cincinni Police Department. Welcome back, Dan hills Man. It's great to hear from you today.
Speaker 6: Oh Brian, thank you so much for the warm welcome. How's your health You're doing all.
Speaker 1: Right, doing great? Yeah, appreciate that. And thanks to everybody who commented on my Facebook page the other day. Such nice people. I was just telling people to get rid of sugar in their diet because I've gone down that road and I feel so much better, and folks just really wishing me well with the cancer, and cancer sucks, and everything's going fine. So I consider myself a blessed man and I certainly appreciate asking about that. How is post FOP president life in your post a police officer position life going for you?
Speaker 6: Dan, I'm not too post on any of it because frontline advisors or me and some attorneys and we represent a number of law enforcement groups and so very busy. And then you know, I pull my commission with a small village that I leave out of my political life. So I don't name it, but I work a lot of what we call off duty details in the police world. Matter of fact, I was working off thirty detail when all this stuff happened, and even now I'm yeah, listening to it all.
Speaker 1: But that's why you're here.
Speaker 6: I'm a busy guy.
Speaker 1: I'm glad to hear. And you're applying the skills that you learned for all the years as a police officer, and you continue that after serving your community. So is this a spleen event We're ready for today? Dan Hills, regarding the.
Speaker 6: Nazis, can you imagine. Well, yeah, I mean the Nazis are like a no brainer. And you know the one the one thing is they kind of all bring us together because everybody hates the Nazis. Right, everybody laughs at the Nazis. Everybody thinks the Nazis not things. They know, the Nazis are ridiculous, exactly, a little a little something that they they bring to Americas. They bring some unity because right, left, Republican Democrat, it doesn't matter, I'll say, what what and the hell is wrong with these people?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 1: How about that a positive spin that the Nazis benefits society because they bring us together in our uniform disdain.
Speaker 5: Exactly.
Speaker 6: But you know, here is this. Now, try to step into shoes of the even Ail police, the Ham County sheriffs that were up there. I mean, what has seen I've seen the pictures the Uh these these clowns will just calm clowns instead of stuff that will would would volly your seat. Uh. These clowns they had they had long guns. And and so then there was the angry group apparently from Lincoln Heights that was coming at them. This was a handful, a handful and a half and everything I've read from what even how Chief said, Uh, it's just that everybody did a tremendous job. And look what you know what they're trying to do, Brian, And we had all sorts of people try to use open carry and stuff to suck us in over the years as people weren't as used to that, they were trying to suck the police into making a mistake, and they didn't. The cops didn't make a mistake. And so my sing event at first, of course, is about the the ongoing idocy of of of Nazis and and these these these weird group of people that I don't know where they recruit, where they get idiot like this from. But the other spleen event is is uh is about our counting commissioners who I don't think they know anything about police works. They don't know anything about the wall because also they're shooting off their mouths saying well, why did they take any legal action? Why did they? I think?
Speaker 17: Uh?
Speaker 6: Alicia Reese said, why didn't they issue any tickets? Yeah, well, there weren't any tickets to shoot. There weren't any laws broken. And then Stephanie Dooms start talking about even they'll never being very mayboy.
Speaker 1: Yeah quote as far as as far as even though they've never been good neighbors to Lincoln Heights, this was there one opportunity to come last night and speak and say we respect you and we care about you. They had a meeting about this. She goes, I also know this is kind of like a veiled threat. Dan quote. I also know we give lots of money to Evendale. They need to be more responsible, not only the Lincoln Heights but to us and let us know what's going on. Now read into that what you might, but that sounded like a veiled threat when it comes to funding and maybe the distribution of county revenue.
Speaker 6: Well, Brian, you hear all that air coming out of my balloon. Yet was so hopeful at the beginning of this phone call talking about us all coming together. Well hold on, you know, leave it to leave it to Stephanie Doums to bring in to us and them, and you know it's we we all you have disdain. I don't care about your color or your you know, your religion, your political party. Ye, we all have disdained for the type of hate that is that is you know, yes, but the police by the Nazis.
Speaker 1: But the fundamental point is the police have to abide by the Constitution of the United States of America in spite of the fact that we all disagree with the message. Hold on, I'm out of time. I want to bring you back and we can delve into this a little bit further. So hang on more with the former FOP president Dan Hills and a great word for twenty two three on Route forty two between Mason and eleven, and got a great opportunity for you this Friday. It's date night every Friday at twenty two three, which is a really cool date. I've said it before, I say it again. I've done some date nights on the range and they really successful date nights. You draw your conclusions. But anyway, for Valentine's Day, Friday, a perfect day to you Valentine's Day range thing with your your significant other. You can get a reservation for this a twenty two three dot com. It's only twenty one dollars for two people. That's the lane fee for a full hour. So get some range time in enjoy each other's company on Valentine's Day. Maybe then go out to dinner together or go out to lunch, but it's twenty two to three on Route forty two between Mason and eleven and Date Night every Friday. But this is just again a nice timing issue with Valentine's Day being on Friday. A great firearms shop. If you're looking for the great prices and a huge selection and knowledgeable people. They have a gunsmith. You're in the right hands there and the cleanest, safest indoor range you're ever gonna shoot on twenty two to three dot com. That's the number twenty two f I abow the word three spelled out twenty two three dot.
Speaker 13: Com fifty five KRC. The talk station data.
Speaker 1: John I says we have a well a breezy day to day, cloudy and a high thirty two down at seventeen overnight. It'll be partly Sunday tomorrow with a high thirty six down to thirty overnight with rains showing up and then a rainy day Saturday floodwatch starting at four pm, lasting through Sunday afternoon. Saturday's type forty five. It's thirty five right now. Traffic towns from the UCL Traffic Center. For more than two hundred years, the experts of U see health have been giving heart patients a chance at better outcomes.
Speaker 9: That's boundless care. You can trust. Expect more at UCHealth dot com. First wreck of the morning, northbound two seventy five. That's between twenty eight and Ward's corner. They're on the left hand side. I'm not seeing a huge delay out of Milfordansum yet northbound four seventy one continues to look good into town. Chuck Ingram on fifty five KRC the talk station.
Speaker 1: Six forty fiftybou KRCD Talk Station and Happy Friday Eve Frian Thomas with former FOP president Dan Hills on this ridiculous event that occurred up an Evendale on the bridge with the alleged neo Nazis. I know many people do not believe they were actually Nazis. In fact, they may have been anti five people dressed completely head to toe covered. Just to well bring up issues like this and stir the pot. But Dan Hills, standing on a sidewalk with an offensive flag is protected behavior under the United States and Ohio state constitutions, is it not?
Speaker 6: It is? And again, you know that's part of what the freedom of speech is, is that freedom of speech means that we sometimes have to see messages of stuff we totally disagree with and don't like. I mean, if you could get to be like, well, you see great Britain going through now where any speech that is found offensive in somebody's eyes can get you locked up and you no longer have a freedom of speech. Brian, you know, doing a little pro bono and my little media relations for even d a police because I think so great, you know, fondly of how they've got through all this. They've done an excellent job. I see all the statements from the chief. I think he's done an excellent job. But there's more air coming out of my balloon because there is a social media thing and we do represent Ambleton County corrections officers and there's a rookie, brand new officer just came, a corrections deputy just came out of uh the academy, and somebody on social media had a picture of him and a picture of one of those Nazis and said that they you know, they did the compare something and it's the one and the same person, and this thing has gone viral, uh yesterday, maybe the day before, and it's and it's all a lie. The whole thing's a lie. It's already been debunked. As matter of fact. He was he was at work when uh, the the Nazis were up there doing their their silliness. And this thing has gone all over the place. So if you happen to see it, that's a little little little message. Uh as we we might have to do even more to represent this young man. But first thing is putting out the message. If you see this silliness, uh say say no, please don't share it. You know, I'm not going to use his name. His name's already being thrown out there too much. And and it's it is you honestly.
Speaker 1: That may be actionable.
Speaker 6: I mean, oh no, well you know the front line of attorneys are yeah, they're they're digging in on it and seeing what they can do.
Speaker 1: They were, yeah, good, yeah, that that that.
Speaker 6: Type of that, that type of doc can be uh you know, actionable and and imagine the danger it's putting this this young guys just starting his career with the corrections, uh, with the Sheriff's office, and he's got to be down there. Of course, you know, in a in a population that is diverse, the jail population is divers you're putting them into incredible danger by by by shooting off your mouth that you have nothing else to do, but you know, sit around in your basement and make make stuff up. So just just something for everybody out there. If you see this thing being being tossed around, it's it's it's all silliness and uh and and just flat out a lie. Yeah, but I think you were going to ask him before I want to find out. I think you were you were going to ask another question maybe about what the the commissioners are saying.
Speaker 1: Well, it's less about the commissioners because clearly they have a profound ignorance of the law and the constitution based upon the arguments that somebody should have been ticketed or cited or arrested. Now pivoting over what might have been actionable. For example, had these Nazis walked out into the street and stopped traffic from moving, would that have been actionable and result in a potential violation of Ohio law, certainly.
Speaker 6: Law or you know even the even they municipal code. I think there there's borderlines of certain things. Uh, you know, the we can carry openly just like we can carry conceal and OHISA if you walk around with a holstered gun. And this is one of the one of the things that was somebody was always trying to bat us up off of Coraine Avenue, Hawaiian Mohammed Terras. They'd walk around with with the holstered gun. And we we the since I Police Department knew that this person was just baiting us, and so we we were always able to avoid confrontation. But when you walk around with that long gun, and if that long gun starts to point in different directions and stuff, you know, you're you're you're you're knocking on the door of inducing panic. It's not that they didn't want to, you know, take any legal action. That's legal action was necessary, but again you also are dealing with, you know, a whole handful of things. As the Lincoln Heights residence came out, I have heard some reports. I didn't read it. I don't know any of it confirmed. I didn't read it that came from a law force and sources directly. But I think some of them were armed. Yeah, I saw some guns on some of them, and so, uh, you know, this is this is life and death and and this is this is something you try your best get your your your first thing do you want to do even before you enforce the law is prevent loss of life? Prevent does I ask, can you imagine if that would have turned into some sort of shootout?
Speaker 17: Ors?
Speaker 1: Exactly yes, exactly.
Speaker 6: So again I go on and on about, uh, you know, I'm just proud to be associated with all the police across this country that do that type of work. But right here locally that we got a fine little police department like even now that did such a tremendous job. And I take pleasure and you know, using my social media and my my voice when I can on on radio or wherever to say to say that they did a great job. It should be commended, you know, so might drop off some bonnuts or something there saying instead of instead of instead of listening to this this insane rhetoric from these commissioners, and it leaves me kind of say it as I I set up the the comforts of my Warren County home. It makes me feel kind of sad about you know, the state of affairs and ham County.
Speaker 1: Yeah, go ahead, rub it in. My wife, who after the election said let's move out of Hamilton County, appreciate that Dan Hills. Anyway, I appreciate your defense of the police.
Speaker 14: State.
Speaker 6: We're somewhere for Valentine's bay. Just take her somewhere for.
Speaker 1: Her to take her to twenty two three and get out on the range. Anyway, Dan Hills, I appreciate your thoughts and comments and your profound support for the police. They did do a good job. They did uphold the law, and they didn't violate civil rights by rounding up Nazis and putting them away, because they are entitled to do what they did. And we do have open carrying the state of Ohio, and I'll be the first person to say I don't like it. I'm not saying it should be outlawed. I just am not a fan of my fellow Second Amendment supporters walking around with open firearms because so many people are nervous nelly's about even seeing a firearm, and I don't want to stir that pot. Carry it concealed, you know, defend yourself, exercise your Second Amendment rights, but don't agitate the week in society. It's just the wrong thing to do. Dan Hills, thank you, brother, keep up the great work. We'll have you on again real soon.
Speaker 6: I'm sure, thank you, Thank you for your support of police and continued good help. Sir.
Speaker 1: Anytime, brother, I'm happy to do it. Six forty seven fifty five krc DE talk station. Affordable medical imaging. You know, imaging is affordable and one of the things I haven't emphasized a lot. You know, echo cardiograms. I don't know what you're gonna spend it a hospital for an echo cardiogram. It could be serious money, like two thousand dollars. Two thousand dollars, how about four hundred and ninety five that's what it costs it. Affordable imaging services which includes, as I love to emphasize, the board certified radiologist report, because your doctor needs that, and the radiologist report comes to any image you get at a hospital is gonna need a radiologist report. Your doctors standing around, what does this show me? The radiologist does that and explains it in the radiologist report. That's gonna be an extra line item on a hospital build in a lot of cases. So you got two thousand dollar and then some extra up charge for the radiologist report, which is a necessity, new calendar year, new out of pocket liability. How about only four hundred and ninety five dollars. All the scans that Affordable Imaging Services done on the exact same kind of medical equipment they use at hospitals. They have medical professionals been doing this for decades. It's just really low overheads. Don't expect a bunch of bells and whistles when you walk in. Expect an image done properly for virtually, I mean a literal fraction of the cost. When it comes to your medical care. You have a choice. Exercise it. Call Affordable Imaging Services at five one three seven, five three eight thousand five to one three seven, five three eight thousand. Learn more online about all the scans and the pricing Affordable Medimaging dot com.
Speaker 3: Fifty five krc hi, I'm Mark.
Speaker 1: Quick Shannon nine. Weather forecasts breezy and cloudy thirty two for the high to day down to seventeen overnight. We got a sunny partly sunny day today Tomorrow thirty six for the high down to thirty overnight with rain kicking in and at rainy day seven. Saturday is gonna kick in a floodwatch which starts at four pm and last until Sunday afternoon. Saturday five forty five right now thirty five tyber traffic from the UCF Tramphing Center.
Speaker 9: For more than two hundred years, the experts of you see Health have been giving hard patients a chance at better outcomes. That's boundless care. You can trust. Expect more at ucehelp dot com. Highways not all that bad to deal with this morning, even with an accident northbound two seventy five between twenty eight and Ward's corner. They're on the left hand side. I'm seeing no delays on the right. Chuck Ingram on fifty five krc the talk station.
Speaker 1: Six fifty three fifty five KRCD talk station. Yeah, his name came up during the stack. Is stupid. I kind of figured we'd be here from at some point, New Hampshire, Gary, Thanks for calling in this morning. He took a break from searching for a panty hose online.
Speaker 12: Oh my god, I got my panty hose in a lot.
Speaker 6: I think there was a shot across the battle. That's what I think.
Speaker 1: It real quick for just doing Like, what the hell is he talking about? Most popular kinks and fetishes in every state revealed apparently here in Ohio and in New Hampshire. Pantyhose Numero Uno, go ahead, Gary, that's all right.
Speaker 12: I grew up in the army, so we were always sat, don't ask, don't tell, so you know, that was the best thing for me. Hey, I just wanted to talk about the hypocrisy of the Catholic Church while the Pope is openly inviting everybody but not has tall walls and strict enforcement around the Vatican. I was looking because of thoge On X printing all the receipts that Catholic charities is receiving. It was like, believe it or not, Louisville sixty five million, Austin, Texas was thirty five million, Los Angeles fifteen million. They're receiving all this money. They're making money off the immigrants. Immigrants, yeah here, And you couldn't get more hypocris hypocrisy if you ask for it. And I just think it's downright a shame because I have a lot of respect for some of the Catholic churches teachings, how they've spread the word and how they run really nice schools.
Speaker 6: Are used to it.
Speaker 12: I don't know what they're like now, but it really shows the detigration in the church and why people are leading well.
Speaker 1: And it also raises an interesting point on those who scream separation of church and state. When let's say a religious school applies for a grant from a state, like for the playground. I know this was a litigated case and the state said, no, we aren't going to allow you to apply for a grant for your playground because you're religious. Well, if a non government organization which is religious, and for example, the Catholic Church says we're going to help illegal immigrants and deal with the illegal immigration problem and help them resettle and get housing and clothe them and feed them and shelter them, maybe part of the Catholic mission. But how is it that the state can support that activity in further into the Catholic Church without someone screaming and yelling about, hey, hey, hey, what's this separate? Where's the separation of church and state? Go ahead and ponder that legal ethical question, if you will. But yeah, the funding has been cut off. It was a lot too, I mean a whole lot. Thanks Gary, good to hear from you. Go back to pantyhose searching five six fifty six. Joey. I'll be happy to take your call, but I have to take a break. Got to do the top of the hour news We'll be right back after.
Speaker 2: That, a full rundown and the biggest headlines there's minutes away at the top.
Speaker 1: Of the hour. I'm giving you a fact. Now the Americans should.
Speaker 3: Though fifty five the talk station, this report.
Speaker 1: Six almost anyway, here a fifty five KRCD talk station. Happy fridaye to you. Bottom of the hour, Divan and Neil American still Prostera returns and talk about the Rains Act. Good news in that one fast forward an hour eight oh five Dennis Neil book The Leadership Genius of Elon Musk, and then of course thank God for Thursday. Get to hear from my heart media aviation expert Jay Ratliffe, and keep things on a lighter note hopefully as we end the program this morning. I always love hearing from you, and feel free to call. I got to get to the caller Bobby's online five one, three, seven, four, nine, fifty five hundred, eight hundred and eighty two to three talk or pound five fifty on AT and T phones, and never forget fifty five KRSE dot com for podcasts like when you Can't listen to Judge Enitapolitana or Thomas Massey or perhaps Jack Gatherton. What a great show lined up yesterday. Thank you again, Joe Strekker for lining up the guests here on the fifty five KRC Morning Show for a dive into some other topic. And lord no, there's a multitude of them to talk about. Let's see what Bobby's got this morning. Bobby, welcome back to the program. Hey, good morning, Brian.
Speaker 18: Happy tongue and cheap our tongue and Cheap Thursday.
Speaker 1: Oddly enough, that wasn't on the list of fetishes in the fetish article I read in the stackers to but there is no tongue in cheek category. Yeah, I got you.
Speaker 18: I got two little points I'd like to bring in. It has to do with if you're not part of the solution, you're part of the problem. But it has to do with the poachs comments the Catholic organizations are number one and important illegal aliens to their mg os. That's the first thing I'd like to mention. And the second thing I got to correct you on this giant fetish.
Speaker 1: Hold on, hold on, Not everybody was listening in the five o'clock hour Giant Tests g I A N T. E. S s. Apparently a giantness fetish really relates to people who are turned on by the idea of a giant woman, perhaps one who stumps or crushes a person. I am quoting the article from UH that was reporting on this survey that was done on the fetishes. Go ahead, I know, just knowing, stay will hire.
Speaker 18: You got eighty eight counties, and eight of the counties are number one in this fatties. And it has to do with the order of the toe. It's the big toe because they're toe suckers in these eight counties.
Speaker 1: I was waiting for it. I didn't say toesuckers, Bobby, because you mentioned that all the time. That is not actually on the list.
Speaker 18: They got felt banners. That's the order of the toe on it, and the picture on the thing is a big toe.
Speaker 6: So there you go.
Speaker 1: So related to David, it is there actually is, Bobby. Thank you for the levity this morning. I always enjoy it when we kind of lighten things up in the morning show, because you know, if you're surrounded by the stack of articles that I'm surrounded by every day, it can get really really depressing and something else that's quite depressing to me. Thanks again, Bobby and listeners you can feel free to chime into. I'm the wide open kind of topics this morning. Is anybody else depressed, alarmed, angered, or otherwise view this whole reality that we're facing these days as de evolution and specifically get to the point, Thomas, I'm talking about people in prominent positions, people who have positions of authority, elected officials for example, or even talking heads in media, that they feel the need to interject curse words and foul language into their public commentary. Now, I am no saint. I admit it all day long, but not here in the Morning Show. There's a certain rule of etiquette here, and I abide by it all. Even if there wasn't an FCC, you wouldn't hear me drop a F bombs and calling people foul language on the Morning show. It's unnecessary. It's the lowest form. I mean, I've said it before. As soon as your discussion involves or devolves into name calling, you've lost the argument if that's what you've got to default to. And speaking of tongue in cheek, I always kind of joke and I say, you know, if you got to make fun of Hillary Clinton because of her cankles. Then you know you've got more material that's better than that. So don't go that way. As I go that way using it as an illustration, but I got two recent examples of this, and this one I just found not only is it demeaning and disgusting coming from a Democrat representative, Oregon Representative Maxine Dexter. She's out there in front of Capitol Hill along with the American Federation of Government Employees, rallying to save the civil Service, opposing Trump's push to reduce the size of the federal government's workforce. Out there in the crowd, she said, and I quote, well, I'll quote to the extent I'm allowed to because of the SEC compliance rules, which prevent me from even uttering what her quote is. I've been told I have thirty seconds, so I'm going to tell you that we have to I don't swear in public very well, but we have to f word Trump, followed by please don't tell my children that I just did that. She's out in public in a large group. Media is there, and of course everybody with a cell phone camera has got it run and going with their video so they can record this event in public and post it on social media to talk about the massive outrage that's being expressed against Doge in this Trump administration for trying to save your and my taxpayer dollars from waste. We have to f word Trump. And if you analyze the state, this is coming from a woman, not that it matters these days. I guess the guy could utter the same thing like Anderson Cooper. How absurd does that sound? And what kind of conclusion are we supposed to draw from that? What does she mean by that? But what an embarrassment to the constituents that she represents. This is the best and brightest, And maybe she had a point to make along the lines of, I don't know, some policy or principle or some justification for you know, her defending all of the federal employees who are hired. And I guess you could probably make an argument for that one that might be coherent, logical, and reasonable. Instead, in her limited amount of time, recognizing she said she only had thirty seconds, that's what she goes with. And she's not only want it, I mean the foul maltherie that I made up phrase there that comes from our elected officials. And I'm not saying that the other side of the political ledger doesn't do it, but it is unnecessary and it's embarrassing on a global stage, and it invites others to do the same thing. I guess, Oh, it's okay to see cuss words. Well, it's good, all let's all get into it. And the fact that you have a beep button. You know, I really like Greg Guttfeld, but you know, quite often his show has got a lot of curse words used in it, and I don't approve that either. And then again, this is coming from someone who you know, is known to you know, use blue language in his day to day communications. But I'll do it when I'm hanging out with the guys, I'll do it when I'm in comfortable company. I'll do it when you know you want to put a little spice in it to emphasize a point. But if I'm given a public stage and I have an opportun tunity to try to sway the hearts and minds of humanity, there's a large segment of society who doesn't appreciate and believes like I do that that's the lowest form of communication. And again going over to I mentioned Anderson Cooper there and kind of joking manner, and he then had to issue an apology. He actually was on CNN television. He's got New Hampshire Governor Chris Sanunu on there, Anderson Cooper's three to sixty talk show or I'm sorry, I tell it talk show whatever. He's like this video of it talking about Elon Musk planned this slash government spending. He had the nerve to call the governor the D word. That was his retort to the argument that Chris Sanu was making. San Ina was making, don't be a D word like durban. You know, is that trip really necessary? Does that elevate him to like someone you might respect? I don't know's I'm just making an observation about the de evolution of well, not just the English language, of society generally speaking. This has almost become the norm, and we allow it, and we don't call more people out of the carpet for it. It's like, oh, well, here it happened again. Joe Strecker pointed out, you know, if a Republican had said what Maxine Dexter, Democrat from Oregon had said, you know, darn well, it would probably be on the front page of most liberal newspapers or front page of every news dump website on the planet. Do you believe what Representatives so and so actually said about the president? Fifty five K See the talk station coming up bottom there, we're gonna learn about the Rains Act from Donaldvan on the Americans for prosperity. Looking forward to that conversation. I hope you are as well. Feel free to steal the craft, feel free, feel free to jive in and let me give you a strong recommendation. You're looking for a buyer or seller's real estate agent, just turn directly to the Sabar Group of Keller Williams. You know, Peter Schabrie has assembled the finest real estate agents in the greater Cincinnati area. They really are a quality. They provide you great value and that's what you want. And they also have programs that nobody else is offering, like Love It or Leave It Team Sugree Group of Keller Williams Seven Hills. You know, you put a lot of time and energy to finding your dream home, and if they're your buyer's agent, they're going to do the best to find you the house of your dreams, working to ensure you have that five star experience that they guarantee, so you're confident they'll find the best home for you. They guarantee it. So if you don't love your home after they help you find it and you buy it and you want to and and and within the first year of ownership, just like this isn't working out, they will sell it for free, no charge. Just call them back up and say, listen, I made a big mistake. Sell it for free. That's their love it or leave it. Guarantee to get in touch with them A couple of ways. Seven zero eight three thousand dot com is the website. Easy to get in touch with them that way seven zero eight three thousand dot com got a phone dial five one three seven zero eight three thousand, can't remember any of that. Shabri c H A b R I S Chabri group. Just put it in your search engine. You will find them easily and it's worth fighting them. You'll be very happy you did.
Speaker 3: This is fifty five KRC an iHeartRadio station.
Speaker 1: My name is Kryle Tequila. Hopefully chall pardon my clearing my throat there. Back to the weather forecast today, be cloudy, you'd be breezy at a high on thirty two, drop it at seventeen overnight with clearing skies, partly sunny day tomorrow with a high thirty six blow of thirty over Friday night with some rain kicking in, and then we got a whole day of rain on Saturday. Apparently floodwatch starts at four pm for most of the tri State and is in effect till Sunday afternoon with a higher forty five thirty two degrees. Right now, how about traffic, Chuck Ingram from the UCLP Trainthhings Center. From more than two hundred.
Speaker 9: Years, the experts in U see health have been giving heart patience and chances at better outcomes.
Speaker 1: That's boundless care.
Speaker 9: You can trust, expect Morig you seehealth dot com latest accent and is sab found seventy one coming down to Kenwood and everybody's lined up over on the right shoulder near Kenwood, wrote Cruz. Continue to work for the rack. He's found two seventy five and seventy five and Sharonville. They're on the right hand side. Chuck Ingram on fifty five kr SE the talk station.
Speaker 1: Seven twenty one here if you both KRCIT talk station, We're coming about to Rainzac coming up the next segment with Donovan and Neil from Americans for Prosperity. The meantime, over to the phones and we're going to start with Eric. Eric, welcome to the show. It's good to have you on this morning.
Speaker 19: Good morning.
Speaker 1: Now are you I am doing well. I understand you have an interesting backstory on our conversation this morning about the Nazis rallying and even day.
Speaker 19: Well, interesting is a good way to put that.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Yeah, Christopher Smitheman mentioned you are friends with Christopher, is my understanding, and he brought you up. He didn't mention your name, I don't think, at least specifically, but mentioned you during his Spleen event on Monday here in the Morning show.
Speaker 19: Yeah, yeah, yeah, I missed that Monday. I was trying to get a little bit of rest. But I listened to that often and you as well.
Speaker 1: I appreciate that much. Eric, go ahead and go ahead tell my listeners all about it.
Speaker 19: So you know, basically, I was coming from a client lunch. My office is over there in TechView Office Center right off of I seventy five, and I was coming from a client lunch and I came.
Speaker 1: Over.
Speaker 19: I seventy five, and as I approached the overpass, of course I see armed Nazis with masks and swastikas. And as I approached, they had a bullhorn shouting the inward, go home. And they proceeded to They came out into the street from the sidewalk over to my driver's side window, within a few inches of me while they're standing in the middle of the road, and shouted the inward and told me get out of America. And I pulled my firearm, of course, and I probably practiced a little more restraint than I should have. But of course you don't want.
Speaker 1: To hurt someone, you know, and you don't want to induce them to perhaps you use deadly force, because they then fear for their own life because you have a firearm aimed at them. This is where we end up into the very delicate situation that none of us want to be involved with. You know, it's one thing to have a firearm and you can pull it out and perhaps lay it on your lap, just demonstrating that you have it and you're willing to use it to defend your life. But when you go to point it at someone, then if they've got one, then they may very well pull it out and then argue that they were justified in using deadly force because they believed you were going to use deadly force.
Speaker 19: That's exactly right, and that's why I did not. I never pointed at at you, never even turned my head toward them.
Speaker 1: Excellent.
Speaker 19: I think that's what made them upset, was because wouldn't they?
Speaker 2: Would they?
Speaker 19: When I didn't look at them and I blasted my music. The police officer actually came up to my window and said, sir, you need to turn your music down them And I said, are they still yelling? And he said yeah, And I said, well, you know, I'm not going to turn it down, right. I could have said something else, have different words, but I didn't. And then another officer came down, so we turned my music down and I told him no because the street was blocked. I couldn't run. There was a red light, but I couldn't run it right, I couldn't even go through. So, you know, I just want people to know that this is not a situation where I'm saying I want to violate somebody's right to free speech or I want to go against I mean, I had disagreed with what they think, of course, I realized in America, you're allowed to think what you think, but you're not allowed to come out onto the road in the middle of the street with your gun shouting the N word while the police watched.
Speaker 1: All right, and there you go. See Now that that may support I think it was Alisha Reese's comment about giving tickets out because arguably, and I'm sure some police officer knows the the traffic laws better than I do. Of course they do. But then if you go out into the street and you interrupt traffic or block traffic, that may be a ticketable offense. So maybe that was a situation where they could have issued a citation for the idiot Nazis.
Speaker 19: But brother, you are I mean, how do you There's no cross walk, They're they're standing on a double yellow line on a state overpass with the police behind them, in the sheriff in front of them, and they're doing this to me, man, And I'm thinking, at what point are these guys gonna protect me? At what point I'm thinking, Okay, I'm a sensible guy. I'm on my way to my office. I'm thinking, Okay, this is gonna end. Really, they're gonna They're gonna, they're they're gonna, and it was they took too long, they took too long, and and I understand that's a hard job. I support law enforcement, but you know, I shouldn't have to endure someone uh no, one that could have been my.
Speaker 1: Daughter, your daughter, I understand. I hear you out loud, and I guess my point is, it has been widely reported. You were there, so you actually saw it, and you're filling in a lot of the details that many of us don't even have. But it was been widely reported that they were standing on the sidewalk and screaming their Nazis screams and making idiots out of themselves, which is all protected constitution protected speech and activities. But the minute they get out into the road and start impeding traffic and creating a hazard, then that may be a ticketable offense, and perhaps the police should have done that, you know. But thank you for filling in the blanks, Eric, And you know what, I got to applaud you for your amazing exercise of restraint.
Speaker 19: I don't want anyone to hurt me. I don't want to hurt anyone. I just want to take care of my family, live, my life, protect myself. I don't want that.
Speaker 1: Amen, Amen, I'm with you. Listen that one time that guy tried to kill me on the express when came to and I had my handgun out. I had it at my side because I thought he was going to just beat the living crowd out of me. But he walked away. And I've always said that was the best part of the day. Terrible day for me. I was fearful of my life. I didn't have to shoot somebody. That's the last thing you want to have to do. Thank amen. I thanked God many times that I didn't have to shoot that guy because if he was in my face after all of that on the Expressway, trust me, I was prepared to use deadly force. Good job, Eric, Thank you again for calling man. It's wonderful to have first hand account and real details. And again I applaud your exercise and restraint. Wish we could talk about I appreciate you, Amen, I appreciate you a seven twenty eight Any friend of Christopher Smithman is a friend of mine from my perspective. Seven twenty eight. Fifty five cars of ETOK stations stick around. We're going to talk with Donald and Neil about the Rains Act after I recommend strongly getting in touch with Color Electric Andrew Collin and his amazing team of well oiled machine electricians, all licensed and certified and prepared to do any facet of residential electric work You've got been around since nineteen nine, and of course they well deserved a plus with a better business bureau. They will take good care of you. You'll be happy with the work they do. It all comes with a ten year wiring warranty. From the smallest project to the biggest, you get that warranty and so you get comforted peace of mind knowing that it's done right and it will be I assure you of that many projects done at the Thomas Household never had any problems with what they've done for me, and I know confidently that they will do wonderful work for you. So call them up five one three two two seven four one one two and please tell them, Brian said, I five one three two two seven four one one two online Cullens U L L E. N. Colen Electriccincinnati dot.
Speaker 3: Com fifty five KRC get ready for them.
Speaker 1: As far as leather goes. Channel nine says it's going to be a cloudy, breezy day to day with a high thirty two, clearing up overnight down to seventeen. We got a sunny day for the most part Tomorrow with a high thirty six, some rain overnight Friday with a little thirty and then a rainy day Saturday. Floodwatch at four pm and then lasts through Sunday afternoon. Saturday's high forty it's thirty two now a typer traffic from the UCHIME Traffic Center.
Speaker 9: For more than two hundred years, the experts at u S Health have been giving heart patients and chance of better outcomes. That's boundless care. You can trust, expect more at you see howth dot com. Cruse continue to work with a couple of wrecks sethbound seventy one coming out of Kenwood after Kenwood Road. They're on the right shoulder and he's found two seventy five I reckon seventy five in Sharonville, also on the right northbound seventy five, beginning to slow a bit into the cut.
Speaker 1: Chuck Ingram on fifty five k r C the talk station sty five KRCY talk station Always Welcome. Donovan and Neil from Americans were prospered in the fifty five KRC Morning Show doing right by these citizens of the state of Ohio. Afpaction dot Com I think is the website we're going to recommend. Donovan will tell us one way or another. Donovan, welcome back to talk about the Rains Act. Brian, happy to be here with you. So is this a state act? I mean, we're talking about Ohio Rains Acts because I know Congress so Massi's talked about the Rains Act least I believe it was Massy on a federal level.
Speaker 2: Yeah, this is legislation that really, there's no hyperbole here.
Speaker 1: It's sweeping the nation.
Speaker 2: States across all fifty states are introducing variations of this. It did originate and it's still active legislation in Congress. We need to get it done, Yes, send it to the President's desk. But you know, on the federal level, we got to we got to clear out the economic the regulatory sledge and our economic engine. But we've got the same problems here in the states, and that's what the Rains Act House Bill eleven would do here in Ohio.
Speaker 1: Okay, And let's acknowledge there has to be State Rains Act. Independent from Hopefully we get the Federal Rains Act, because there are state regulatory entities that wouldn't be impacted by a Federal Rains Act. Correct.
Speaker 2: Correct, just a few years ago here in Ohio, just to put in a perspective, because we're we're a red state, right, we vote for Trump consistently, we've got to Republican senators where republic con super majority in Columbus or not. Well, I'll doing your show to talk about that at the time, the believe it or not. Just a few short years ago, the Mercadis Center put out a report on the regulatory burden, the index and inventory all of the regulations in all the states here and Ohio. Guess where we ranked, Brian, Guess where we were ranked.
Speaker 1: I'm a little afraid to guess. Probably somewhere near the bottom. Somewhere near the bottom.
Speaker 2: The only states worse than us were New York, California, and Illinois. New York, California, Illinois, Ohio. We're among the worst. So we You know, if you don't pay attention to these things, this stuff can.
Speaker 1: Get real bad, real quick.
Speaker 2: Even when you've got you know, conservatives are so called conservatives mining the Henhouse and Rain's Act. It puts a puts a restrainer. It reins in those executive executive overreach that can cause these kinds of things to happen and get us pretty close to California and things we don't want to be close to them.
Speaker 1: Then, No, not at all, And it just shocks my mind that we are right behind those unbelievably left wing states. Now to people right now, Donovan and Neil for Americans for a prosperity scratching the head going, you're talking about Rains Act. You haven't explained what it's going to do for us, which we will dive into after these brief words. So hang in there. Donovan will be right back to give us some details on what the Rains Act will accomplish here in Ohio. Are listener you or your children or maybe a child planning on going to college and maybe, and it wouldn't shock me a bit to know that you might need some financial help. Emery Federal Credit Union right now is accepting scholarship applications for members. See I always talk about it's a better way to bank, and there are great things that come along with membership with Emory Federal Credit Union. These are one of the things. Now if you need this, if you're interested in applying for the scholarship, you have to be planning to attend a two or four year college in the fall as a full time student. Now there are certain other restrictions that apply, and you can get all the detail and learn about the benefits of banking at EMORYFCU dot org Emory FCU dot org. Now I will point out these scholarship applications must be postmarked by March thirty first, So EMORYFCU dot or get all the details. NMLS number four zero one zero, it's seven. They're federally insured by NCUA and they are an equal housing lender.
Speaker 3: Fifty five KRC Burbon and beyond John nine.
Speaker 1: Weather remains flauty today. It's going to be breezy in a high have thirty two, clearing up over nineteen to seventeen. We get a partly sunny day tomorrow with a high thirty six. Over Friday night down to thirty with rain, and then a rainy Saturday. Floodwatch begins at four pm last through Sunday afternoon for most of the tri state High forty five right now thirty two. Time for traffic from the UC Health Traffic Center.
Speaker 9: For more than two hundred years, the experts at UC Health I've been giving heart patients and chance of better outcomes. That's boundless care. You can trust, expect more. You seehealth dot com cruse continue to work them. A couple of recks Sat bound seventy one coming out of Kenwood after Kenwood Road. They're on the right shoulder and east Pound two to seventy five and Recond seventy five in Sharonville, also on the right north Pound seventy five, beginning to slow a bit into the cut. Chuck Ingram on fifty five k r C the talk station.
Speaker 1: Seven thirty nine. Here fifty five KRCD talk Station Brian time is see with Donald and Neil for Americans for Prosperity on something that could be profound in terms of the direction of government control over our lives and the regulatory nightmare that is behind the scenes unelected officials creating basically laws behind the scenes predicated on loosely written legislation that gets passed and then they chuck the legislation over to the regulatory agencies to start churning out regulations, many of which have a profound financial impact on society. That's where the Rains Act comes in. Donovan Neil regulations from the executive in need of scrutiny. Long form version of Rains Act. What does this do for us? Or what will this do for us in this state of Ohio were successful in getting it passed? Yeah, great question? And what what this does?
Speaker 2: So there's a lot of different ways you can do right reform. Right, you can cut the red tape. You could say you can't add more red tape. But you know, even when you say that, there's still the calls or the outcry for some form of regulation. Right, the bureaucrats are going to do what they do best, the bureaucrats. And what the Rains Act does is at a very simple level, what it does is two things. One, it requires legislative approval, so no more long gone would be the days of a of an executive agency overreaching its authority, as Elon Musk and Donald Trump have called it. Right, this this fourth unconstitutional arm of government that's erupted. The legislature would have authority over approving any major rules that would come out of an executive agency. But then, what I think is most important in The greatest feature of this after legislative authority would require the bureaucrats to put together an economic impact. So if we're going to put a drag on the economy that would come out of a rule or regulation purportedly for a public safety purpose. Right, that's why they claim to create these rules, is for public safety. We're going to have to they're going to have to indicate what the economic impact of those rules would be.
Speaker 1: Oh, it's like an environmental or stands like an environmental assessment, right, I mean, sometimes you have to environmental assessments before any project goes through to make sure it's not gonna be harmful to some fish or moth or bat or something. In this particular case, they have to do an economic analysis to find out how much money it's going to cost the population for the regulations that are being rolled out.
Speaker 2: Instead of just worrying about the moths, the bats, and the worms, we're gonna actually worry about humans and the economic impact rules may have on the livelihoods of humans living here in the United States.
Speaker 1: What a concept? What is okay? Now, there has to be a okay. So let's use, for example, some like the EPA regulating and according to the legislation that was passed out of Congress regulating navigable waters, which then the regulatory body then decides, is a tablespoon of water on your private property that has a massive economic impact, and of course that would have to be reviewed for its economic impact, and then under a rainzac concept, if it's over a certain amount, then the actual legislative branch Congress would have to pass approval of that specific tablespoon of water regulation.
Speaker 2: Correct, Because the idea is going back to the legislature on these most egregious rules and saying was this your intent when you sent us this authority exactly?
Speaker 1: And then it is they can approve it.
Speaker 2: And if they say, whoa, we did not foresee somebody being this creative and finding ways to control people's lives.
Speaker 1: No, you cannot do that.
Speaker 2: That's what the legislature would be able to do.
Speaker 1: Now, all right, this legislative Economic analysis unit, this this panel that will look into the economic impact and do this economic analysis. What is the monetary cutoff? What what allows that?
Speaker 6: Like?
Speaker 1: Over x amount? Then you've got to get legislative approval. What is the amount?
Speaker 2: Yeah, it varies by different state, you know, state to state. You know, for instance, in Wisconsin, it's any rule over ten million. Here in Ohio, the current proposal would say anything over a million dollars in economic impact. Wow, it has to be evaluated. And what you see by virtue of that, you might say, well, that's a lot.
Speaker 1: It doesn't what does no, I mean then it's a lower bar than the ten million dollars from some other state. I mean, I say a million that that that's It's easy to reach a million dollars for pretty much anything these days.
Speaker 2: Donovan, Sure, well you want to What we want to balance in this public policy is making sure that the most egregious rules get reviewed and this doesn't become a rubber stamp process. Right and here in Ohio we already have what's called j CARDS, the Joint Committee on Agency Rule Review. They they see a lot of these any rule that gets implemented here in the state of Ohio or desire to be implemented, JCAR reviews it.
Speaker 1: So there's already a stopgap.
Speaker 2: What Rains would do is add that economic factor and force it to go to not just the smaller committee of JCAR, which does a great job.
Speaker 1: But the full legislative body.
Speaker 2: You can imagine it's easy to maybe get a few folks to agree to something, It's a lot harder to get one hundred and thirty two individuals degree on something exactly. That's a lot more eyes, that's a lot more people. And as represented Ron Ferguson and Brian Lorenz pointed out in the committee testimony early this week, j Car doesn't represent all of Ohio. It's the members you know who are on that committee. Those legislature at large represents all of Ohio, and so folks in southwest Ohio may have different thoughts about a particular rule than folks in northeast Ohio. We want more input rather than last when it comes to a million dollars of the economic drag being considered here in the state.
Speaker 1: Donald and I hate to put you on the spot, but I see that this act as it's written for the state of Ohio, and I'm all in favor of this. It empowers courts to review whether agency rules have been authorized by the legislature and determining whether the rule has been classified correctly as a major rule requiring legislative approval. So some rule gets passed and it's over some certain threshold of money, here a million dollars. And if they don't act and they don't specifically approve it, the courts can come in and say, hey, you've got to specifically approve this or the rule does not apply. Who has standing to bring that action in court?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 2: I think what you would these were crafted in different ways in different states, right. I think the way we would want to look at it would be somebody who is going to be, you know, a party that's impacted, right, a manufacturer, com citizen of the state of Ohio, to be able to say, to be able to bring that and all that is, I think as well, is really just rebalancing what's broken right now where the bureaucrafts, this fourth unelected bureauc branch of government has taken control and taken taken things hostage. It should be the legislature creates.
Speaker 17: The laws, the executive executes them.
Speaker 2: And the judiciary reviews them for constitutionality. This would allow the legislature to have a little red reign in the executive and retain some of its original authority of saying, hey, no, you're going too far, mister and missus governor, we need to reign in here.
Speaker 1: They actually have to do their job is an interesting concept. Donald O'Neil, I can only pray that this gets an actor in the state of Ohio. What do we the listeners and what can I do specifically to push this forward?
Speaker 2: Yeah, we need folks to go to Buckeye Blueprint dot com. Buckeye Blueprint dot com. That's our website for Boulder Better Buckeye State. We're posting action alerts there almost every week now that the legislature's in session here in Ohio, and go there. If you want to go to the newsroom section you can read more about it, but ultimately reach out to your state representative and encourage them to support HB eleven, Ohio's.
Speaker 1: Rains Act HB eleven. Please Buckeye Blueprint dot com. I will say my prayers in favor of this one. Donald and Neil. Thank you for bringing it to my listeners and my attention. I appreciate all the work that you and Americans for prosper to do each and every day, and I again will strongly encourage my listeners to get in touch and get active, and I mean you make it so easy for them to do that. Take care, Donovaniel. We will talk again real soon I'm certain it's seven forty seven right now. If you have KCD talk station, another phone call you want to make cover SINCEY, let me focus my attention on small business owners out there, and I will use my friend Jeff as an illustration. I know he's listening because he always sends me a email response when he smiley faces on it. So here's me talking about COVER. Since he and he's got a group of employees, it's a smaller business. And he's like, okay, he does the same thing everybody does already. You're in charge of the business. You reach out some random and medical insurance company and there you go. We just picked this company, and here's your three choices. COVER SINCEY a different approach. And what Jeff did by reaching out to cover, since he was what cover? Since he does all the time for individuals as well as small groups. He improved Jeff's companies buy online by tens of thousand dollars and at the same time got his employees better medical coverage. And I hear from me so happy about it. He ended up going back for dental coverage and vision coverage. He's like, it works so well, everybody's really happy. Got him out of a jam. His employees are better and that helps with employee retention. If you can get better medical insurance that your employees can actually afford, including dollar one coverage, they're gonna want to stay at your business. So do it. Be like Jeff, thank you Jeff for taking my advice, and he's glad he did. And it doesn't cost you anything. And this team stays with you at cover since he to resolve any medical issues you have in so far as like payment coverage problems. You don't know if it's been a minute on the phone with an insurance company, So reach out, ask the question. Two ways to do it five one three eight hundred call five one three eight hundred two two five five, or fill the form out tell them what you're looking for over at coversincy dot com.
Speaker 3: Fifty five KRC.
Speaker 8: Utility builds the youngest voters Trump fifty three percent favor.
Speaker 13: Of Play Travis and Buck Sexton Today at noon on fifty five KRC the talk station.
Speaker 1: Ato five, the fifty five kr CIT talk station. Happy Friday Eve, Great time to be tuned into the fifty five Karassee Morning Show, which I would argue it always is, but I am pleased to welcome to the fifty five Kartassey Morning Show. Someone the many of my listeners probably already know, Dennis Neil. Award winning journalist, media strategist, advisor to senior executives. A lot of my listeners may be listened to his What's Bugging Me? Podcast. He was formerly the anchor at CNBC and Fox Business Network. After serving as man My Favorite Newspaper, senior editor at The Wall Street Journal, as well as managing editor of Forbes, he helped write The Wealth Management of Wall Street Insider on the Dirty Secrets of Financial Advisors and How to Protect Your Portfolio. Author of the book we're going to be talking about today, the leadership Genius of Elon Musk. Welcome to the Morning Show, Dennis Neil. It is a distinct pleasure to have you on my program.
Speaker 17: Same here, Brian, and thanks so much for that very loquation kind intro.
Speaker 1: You're well deserving of it. You do great work, and you have been for a long time. And a little jealousy on my part because I dearly love the Wall Street Journal and I'm so glad it's one of the few papers that's still in business and speaking about business, Elon Musk, the wealthiest guy on the planet and immune from the class warfare arguments. He's a minimalist. He doesn't own all kinds of stuff and things. I mean, you see these billionaires and there are five hundred million dollar yachts floating around the world, and you're thinking like, wow, uh okay, but that's not Elon Musk. He almost He like thrives on minimalism and that's part of his business strategy and what made him so successful. Am I right, Yeah, you're totally right.
Speaker 5: That's a very good iye on your part.
Speaker 17: You know, my book offers eleven lessons of Elon that fuel his success and that maybe we could use to build a better life. And lesson number two is reduce, reduce, reduce, And that's what he's doing a doge. That's what he did at Twitter, cutting eighty percent of staff in about two weeks. That's what he does in the Tesla car where he tells engineers to take out so many parts reducing it that it can't run.
Speaker 5: They got to put something back in.
Speaker 17: So the Tesla has about ten thousand parts in the Ford has I think it's thirty or forty thousand parts in a Ford, and.
Speaker 5: So that runs across.
Speaker 17: He sold all his homes, six homes, for like one hundred and twenty million dollars, and he believes the mini was Lifestyles. At the same time, once that guy moved into mar Alago for a few weeks with Trump, I imagine Trump was wondering, is he ever going to leave? He does stay in the lap of luxury with friends.
Speaker 1: Well, with friends, they've invited him into their multimillion arm dollar homes, not his. Yea, he lives in a house, doesn't he does he owner?
Speaker 17: It's this forty thousand dollars foldable house that he rents that SpaceX bought from this company that specializes in it. And it's a you know, it's just a tiny little thing. And when he's in town for SpaceX launches stuff, he'll stay there.
Speaker 1: Well. And as you point out in the book, he adheres to this eighty twenty rule. The perception is that eighty percent of the work done by twenty percent of the staff, which he proved when he acquired X. And he in his motivation for acquiring it, I don't think was to make himself any better or anything, but it was in the name of freedom. Of speech, which he holds dearly.
Speaker 17: But getting rid of that was the most amazing thing, Brian, because this guy's an adopted American.
Speaker 6: Right.
Speaker 17: You know that a third of America Americans, they believe that hate speech is so bad that it's more important to prevent hate speech and stop it than it is to have free speech. And another third of Americans not sure. That's terrible. But Elon Musk because he is an adopted American, he has the zeal of the convert right, and he loves the First Amendment and lesson six in my book, it's one lesson per chapter is free speech is everything stand up and be heard. Not enough of us stood up and pushed back when the nation was tilted toward craziness for the last four years or even longer if you want to trace back to Obama in the eight years there and free speech, and he really believes in it, and it's cost him dearly.
Speaker 5: You know, no other entrepreneur Brian.
Speaker 17: Puts billions of dollars of his own money into a new venture. That's that's for other people to do that you use other people's money. But he took I think it was twenty five billion of the forty four billion he paid for Twitter, came out of his own pocket, and it was down sixty percent after a year, and all the media said he's destroying it. And today don't you think it's one of the most important media platforms in the world.
Speaker 1: It is, And we just said a terrible illustration of the of why you I mean, we need to protect free speech. And all speech is protected in the United States, including idiot Nazis on a bridge and Evendell here locally, and you know, you got to defend the rights of individuals to peaceably congregate as well as has spread their message. But the great thing about that is when you have free speech and people espouse craziness, you can column out on it, and the left in their right their constant narrative that they're right and all of these woke ideological rules are right, and that's the only thing that can be projected prevents alternative thought from being interjected into the exchange. So logic and reason can rule today. So you got to put up with stupid messages. But that's where you find out where the stupid people are exactly.
Speaker 17: And instead of trying to limit and muzzle bad speech, simply drown it out with more of your own, really really.
Speaker 1: Good speech, you know.
Speaker 17: I mean, it's just awful that are politicians on both sides of the parties. You know, there's the Twitter files. I was a journalist with more than thirty years.
Speaker 5: The biggest scandal I've ever seen in my life.
Speaker 17: Yeah, and the Twitter files. I wonder where the hell is the media? Why aren't they more upset about this? I did more columns on the Twitter files and the scandal of government suppression of the First Amendment rights of thousands and millions of people. I did more stories than the New York Times and Washington Posts combined. And then you see what they're doing with dough and you see millions of dollars in payments to journalistic outfits. I think they said in something like six thousand journalists getting some kind of money from USAID. And you suddenly wonder where you bought off? Is that why you said nothing?
Speaker 5: Didn't care.
Speaker 17: No, they didn't care because it was conservative speech. But the Trump administration Brian They requested during their reign the fifty five hundred accounts be silenced. So Republicans and Democrats alike will stifle speech.
Speaker 1: If we let them. If they let them.
Speaker 17: Elon Musk has just blown a huge hole in that effort to stifle speech.
Speaker 1: Dennis Near, the author the leadership genius of Elon Musk, I think, if I could read the concept of this book correctly, you wrote it not just for everybody, but it seems that you wrote it for entrepreneurs, business people, folks that are trying to improve the function of their own business and bring about some greater success for themselves.
Speaker 17: Bingo, absolutely, because I really think even though he operates at a huge scale, there are lessons you can learn. You know, always bet on yourself and double down. He kept doing that again and again and again. It's better to launch and burn, yeah, than it is never to launch at all. Fri one failure.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 17: So there's a lot of advice there for anybody trying to build a better career or build a company.
Speaker 1: Well, and I'm glad you brought up it's better to launch than burn and burn than never to launch at all, because I was going to ask you about that, Elon Musk. You know, the the rockets always didn't always fly, you know, sometimes you send one up and it crashes and burns to the ground. Now, some might take experience Shodenfreuda because they don't like Elon Musk for some reason. But he always seemed to take it and stride. He would chuckle about it and use that as a learning opportunity exactly.
Speaker 17: You know, you have you know, I had that devastating I was fired from Fox Business Network and fifteen minutes notice, security guard escorted me out out of the office.
Speaker 5: You'll pick up we'll ship.
Speaker 6: Your stuff to you.
Speaker 5: I mean, it was devastating.
Speaker 17: It was as if I'd slept with the President's wife or something at the network. And how do you even recover from that? You know, it's kind of tough. And I forgot where I was going with that, Brian, in terms of the outcome that came out of that.
Speaker 5: Actually I forgot that point.
Speaker 1: Well go ahead, you didn't stop. You had a bump in the road, you know, And I tell you, in my life, the worst things that happened to me have turned out to be the most beneficial things. You're like, you know, I dated this girl in college and I thought I was in love with her. It didn't work out, and law and behold, I ended up meeting my Now there will be thirty three years in June, wife in law school, and I was like, man, I look back, and I think, how miserable would I be as a human being had that quote relationships quote unquote worked out.
Speaker 17: We have to learn that even in the most horrible things that happened to us in our lives, good things can come out of them.
Speaker 5: When I got escorted.
Speaker 17: Out of that building, I met a few days later with a CEO and I told him the thing is, I feel awful because I feel like I failed. And he said to me, you haven't failed, you learned.
Speaker 6: And that's exactly.
Speaker 17: How Elon looks at every failure. You know, the space that's took, you know, a couple dozen explosions covered heavily in the press, laughing at him, making fun of them, and every time they gained thousands of new insights and made hundreds of changes to the next iteration. Just fix it on a fly, keep going, keep going. And just I love that about him. Yes, the guy could have left after his first twenty five million dollar score, and he just kept going.
Speaker 1: He kept going. And now that's the last best hope for those stranded astronauts. Apparently we need to rely on Elon Musk to get him back because apparently Boeing's not capable of doing it. Now, I want you to dive on into this because some people may not know this about Elon Musk, but his philosophy of life drives a lot of his decision making. And so let's talk about this. All may be fake, so just go for it. Yes, I love this part.
Speaker 17: And the publisher, the wonderful Harper Collins Broadside Books, kind of warned me, you know, you may not want to lead with that because it's so weird. But Elon truly believes I think he truly believes this. That the odds are billions to one in favor of the idea that right now, even as we speak, we are living inside one or more massive computer simulations operated by someone else, somewhere else.
Speaker 5: Maybe in another time.
Speaker 1: And at the more I.
Speaker 2: Started to look into this, the more I came to things that it's actually quite plausible.
Speaker 5: Yes, exactly like the matrix.
Speaker 17: I mean, if we look at how pong, and this is the explanation Elon uses me. Look at pong, two little paddles and a ball and a black.
Speaker 5: Screen against it.
Speaker 17: I played against and that was only fifty years ago. And you look at where we are now where you're down in the three d Mays, and it looks so super realistic. The thought that ten thousand years from now you could have a simulation so good you don't even know it. That's entirely believable. But then you think that the Earth is almost four billion years old. That means you have something like four hundred thousand different sets of ten thousand years. Well, really, in four hundred thousand different chances of ten thousand and years, we've never made it to that advanced thing. It's only in the next ten thousand years that we'll get there.
Speaker 6: I don't know.
Speaker 17: Maybe it is a little simulated, But then what it does for us is if you think it might be plausible, was.
Speaker 1: That you live louder, you love out loud, you.
Speaker 17: Take that job that you're too afraid to take because there's too much risk there. You say that thing in a meeting because you're feeling like everyone's going in the wrong direction, because you no longer are going to stay clients, because what the heck?
Speaker 5: It all may be a game anyway.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's a real wild way of looking at it, you know. And it's one of my favorite quotes, and it's interesting because I just put it up the other day because one of my friends had said, what's your favorite quote, and I said, twenty years from now, you'll be more disappointed by the things you didn't do than by the ones you did. So throw off the bow line, sail away from the safe harbor, catch the trade winds in your sales, Explore, dream, discover from the famous Mark Twain. And I've kind of tried to live by that philosophy of my life and sounds to me like Elon Musks as well, and I have before we part company, that fascinating converse and just a fascinating man he is. And I appreciate you writing this book as a you know, sort of a guideline for folks in business, most notably but going back to Starlink and how massive the growth is. And I think that desire to build this independent satellite network also springs from his embracing freedom and liberty. You know, Verizon of the government might flip the switch and shut your cell phone off, but there's Elon Musk with a backup, sure enough.
Speaker 17: And you know, I think he sees a synergy among these businesses that the rest of us don't see, you know, the Startlink satellite network. Brian guides the Tesla cars right, and then his EXAI engine ends up ingesting all of the data from Tesla cars. It's able to ingest the six thousand tweets put up every second on the X platform and get smarter and smarter and smarter. He's got the Olympus robot inside Tesla, where one day you might be able to take an arm from the Olympus robot, attach it to an antitea and with the brain chip companies got neuralink. You know, the amputee could operate the arm just by thinking about it. And you know, while we think that, oh he wants to chip for quadruplegu it's no.
Speaker 6: No.
Speaker 17: He thinks in twenty years, thirty years, millions of us well walking around with these chips in our heads to talk faster to AI. So it all fits together, and it's just an incredible vision that really he has no right to.
Speaker 5: Have it all. It's just absolutely crazy.
Speaker 17: And yet if you were playing a video game, you'd say, well, what the heck?
Speaker 6: Why not?
Speaker 1: Yeah? All that frightens the hell out of me. Though, I got to be honest with you, Dennis, I like be sad if it were a game.
Speaker 17: You know, I feel like this is life, this is real tomorrowill right here.
Speaker 1: You know, yeah, I couldn't agree more on that component, but just the idea that all that data is being gathered up. And I'm a privacy fan. I hate the hoovering up of data. That's why I recommend my listeners data hell away from Tiktokuse that just benefits the Chinese Communist Party and they're hoovering up of data. But at least knowing who Elon Musk is and this doesn't offer me is much comfort. But he seems to be wanting that data to advance and help us as opposed to use against us, which is the antithesis of what TikTok is. Huge difference.
Speaker 17: And now he's being demonized like crazy by the media, by the Democrats, by Rhino Republicans, and suddenly keeps publican ene mean number one, even more so than Trump, and they're just trying to take him down.
Speaker 5: What are they so afraid of?
Speaker 17: Why don't we all step back and just take a gander and watch what this guy does. I mean, you know, if it is a simulation, you don't make a simulation for boring outcomes right, Elon has another lesson Lesson eleven. My book is is you know the most the most likely outcome in life is the most entertaining, one of the most ironic and opposite of what you expected.
Speaker 5: And look how entertaining life is.
Speaker 1: Ventilately, Oh my goodness, this it has. We live in interesting times and he makes them far more interesting. And he's the best troll on the Internet when it comes to cowing out his foes. At Dennis Neil a real pleasure having on the morning Shore. Thank you for spending time by listeners to me this morning. Your book is now available on my blog page fifty five cars dot com the leadership genius of Elon Musk. If you're a business person, get a copy, but everyone's welcome to read it and learn by it. Thank you for putting it on pay for Dennis, It's been a real pleasure. I appreciate your time. Have a glorious day and you the same. It's a twenty here fifty five Carcity detalk station. I heard media aviation expert Jay Ratliffe coming a first word from my friends a QC kinetics, knee pain, hip pain, joint pain. You've got it. Lots of people do. I remember my dad could not wait to go under the knife because of his hip. Get a hip replacement. But if you're there and your doctor's talking with you about surgery, how about using your own body's natural healing properties to treat the root causes of your arthritic pain. That's exactly what QC Kinetics is all about, the nation's leader in regeneritive cellular treatments. They take your body's healing powers, concentrate them, and put them where the pain is. This is an in office procedure with zero downtime, and there are apparently tens of thousands of very happy QC kinetics patients out there to tell you it works. So how about real lasting relief from pain. It's a free consultation to learn if these regenitive therapies will work for you, or might work for you anyway, Get in touch with them find out. It's five one three eighty four seven zero zero one nine five one three eighty four seven zero zero one nine. Once again i QC Kinetics five one three eight four seven zero zero one.
Speaker 3: Nine fifty five KR six.
Speaker 1: Time of the Channeline weather forecast is going to be a breezy day to day, we're going to see a high of thirty two under cloudy sky seventeen for the overnight low skis will clear up. Got a partly sunny day tomorrow with a high thirty six, rain over Friday night low of thirty and then it sounds like a full day rain on Saturday because there's a floodwatch. It kicks in at four pm and for the most of the tri state all the way through Sunday afternoon. Saturday's high forty five. It's thirty one right now. If it's about KERCD talk station, let's get an update on traffic from the uc UP Training Things Center.
Speaker 9: For more than two hundred years, the experts that U see health have been giving hard patients a chance and better outcomes. That's boundless care you can trust, expect morey you see health dot com North Ben seventy five. They cleared the right kyles. The right plane is now open again. Traffic continues heavy from turf Way into town. You're looking at just under an extra half hour SAT down seventy five slows through Walkland kingbram On fifty five KRSC The talk station.
Speaker 1: Eight here fifty five krc DE Talk station it's Thursday. I always look forward to this time and this day of the week for one reason and one reason only, and it's a good one. Welcome back to the fifty five KRC Morning Show. I heard media aviation expert Jay Ratliff, good head back on my program.
Speaker 18: My friend, Hey pleasant, Pleasant, good morning, and uh, let.
Speaker 1: Us see I saw the late addition to the light up this morning, Notice to Airmen.
Speaker 18: Yeah, well, you know it was I think it was two thousand November twenty twenty one. The FAA spent a tremendous amount of time and money hosting a virtual inclusive language summit. They were trying to you know, adopt gender gender neutral terms within the aviation world. And the thought was Notice to airman was a bit uh, you know, masculine. We might offend people, so we're going to change that to notice to air missions, which made no sense at all. Cockpit has got to be flight deck, airman got to be aviator. If they talked about the UAVs or the unmanned aerial systems need to be uncrewde aerial system I mean, it went on and on and on, and you can't say man made. It's got to be machine made. Or fabricat at whatever. They spent millions of dollars throughout this. Now that Donald Trump's in office, that stuff's going away. We're going back to the terms we use for like seventy some years, which was which was perfectly fine. So, I mean, I'm sure that there are things that we need to adjust over time, but this type of stuff was just so far over over the edge. It just made no sense. And a lot of the pilots within the industry, male and female, said, why are we spending tens of millions of dollars on this program when we desperately need to upgrade the systems we've got. Please spend the money where it's needed. And certainly I think that that was the most rational approach from the men and women that are directly involved in all of this, them saying, look, spend money upgrading the systems that need to be upgraded. And when I see Musk and Trump together teaming up, I can only imagine what Elon Musk thought of when he started looking over the FAA systems of the day and recognizing so much of it was last century. Given how you know, technically savvy he is, and it's obvious it's not going to work that way. So we'll see just how fast some of this stuff can start to turn around.
Speaker 1: Did the Buid administration seek to revise the word amen.
Speaker 18: I'm sure it's in there somewhere, because you know that could be offensive to well. I could go on a religious rant with some of my left friends.
Speaker 1: I just I can't go there. I get even more emails.
Speaker 18: I about one hundred and sixty unread already this morning. I don't want to add to that. But it's it's it's just, you know, Brian, it's it's the common sense stuff your dad talked about for decades, You've talked about for decades. It's just it's it's what you spend your time on. And we can go after the real issues of the day, or we can manage the perception of going after issues. And it's just it's just ridiculous. But you know, but I'll tell you this, the stuff we've seen over the last two to three weeks, I never thought I would see in my life. Because I've heard every politician at every debate for presidential or Congress or Senate talk about the waste, the waste, the waste, and not a single one of those buzzards did anything about it when they got in office other than contribute to it. And I had some you know, high regard for a lot of our elected officials, but they got there and got you know, neck deep in all the garbage and and you know, just played ball like everybody else. So for the President to go in there and do this, because I've always been saying, look, you know, the national debt's going up a trillion dollars every hundred days. That's not sustainable. And the idea that he can come in and maybe slow that, maybe reverse.
Speaker 12: It a bit.
Speaker 18: Yeah, all it's going to do is is save us from driving over the cliff at an earlier date. And I'm really glad for that.
Speaker 1: We can only pray. But those who are listening to my conversation with Congressman mass the other day probably had their bubble burst a little bit in that regard, because we are our own worst nightmare. And he can even point to a lot of members within the Republican Party which to sustained this overspending.
Speaker 18: It's power, Brandon's power. And when you take away money, you're taking away people's power. And that's why I'm praying for President Trump now. More than ever, because he is going after the power of the people in d C. In ways that's never been done before. And you talk about a threat to the it was one thing to drin the swamp. Round one you do with what he's doing now is I mean, you're going after the power base of everybody. And I'm telling you, I love seeing it because he's doing exactly what he promised. I still tell my friends, if the election was redone today we had a real redo, he would be elected by a bigger margin today than he was in November, because I think even some Democrats can say, look some of this stuff that's happening, where money's being spent. How many people in North Carolina are still sleeping in tents in the winter, and we're giving all these hundreds of millions of dollars to other countries on some of the dumbest things ever there. No, let's take care of the people that need it in California, in North Carolina and every other place. School programs. I'd love to see, you know, meals provided for our kids in school that as opposed to that money going elsewhere. So many things that have been wasteful, and I'm glad that the spickett is starting to get turned off.
Speaker 1: Amen, Oh I said that word again.
Speaker 6: Hang out.
Speaker 12: There.
Speaker 1: I r Avia six for Jay Ratli Moore to talk about coming up. I hope you can stick around fifty five KRC dot com at you line. They know first Jay Ratler has he's a heart media aviation expert and he's on the fifty five perse Morning show every Thursday at a thirty, and I certainly appreciate him being here. Really quicker if we get through the topics you mentioned the system upgrade, like g if they had only spent all that DEI and Woke money training people how to use appropriate pronouns or whatever on a new f air traffic control system, we'd be a lot better off. My understanding is it's so antiquated they still use those big floppy disc if I recall you mentioning that bit right.
Speaker 18: There are there are some systems that do fewer than what we've had before.
Speaker 1: But yes, it's it's so old.
Speaker 18: You have to google the terms and to find parts Ryan wants on miss up breaks, and then to find people that are qualified to replace those parts legacy because most of them retired twenty years ago.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so real quick here. If I mean realistically speaking, if they dedicated the money and resources toward it, how long would it take to upgrade the system? Five to six years?
Speaker 6: Easy?
Speaker 1: Okay, all right?
Speaker 18: And President Trump just has to get the ball moving in that direction. And once he does, it will not be finished by the time he leaves office.
Speaker 6: But it's needed.
Speaker 18: And when you recognize that the aviation industry is integral part to our nation's economy, why it's only getting money that falls off the table with scraps has always bothered me. But I know why because it works in the minute excuse me. The men and women that are within the air traffic control system do a very good job of making it work, even though they're understaffed and they've got things that are so some of them have to have umbrellas in the air traffic control towers because of leaks in the roof that.
Speaker 6: Haven't been found.
Speaker 18: Oh god, you've got all of these things taking place, Brian, and they find a way to make it work. So since we've not had issues, the idea of well do we have to spend money there, No, we don't have to, And it just it just boggles my mind because we are so far behind where we need to be, and aviation is expected to double over the next fifteen to twenty years. We can't handle what we're doing now alone.
Speaker 6: For what's coming.
Speaker 1: And we are a moment in technological time away from our own individual flying helicopter, drone kind of devices, and that's only going to complicate matters. It's crazy, crazy, exciting times. We just need it to be.
Speaker 6: You know, we didn't need to be safer.
Speaker 1: We definitely do because sometimes helicopters fly into airplanes. It's amazing how that was Donald Trump's fault. I mean Donald Trump's fault. Seriously, I actually heard that out loud.
Speaker 18: Anyhow, of course, yeah, anything that has but I will, I will take issue with the President when he immediately came out and said it was a DEI issue. Oh, I know, I don't agree with that at all, because yeah, that's ready.
Speaker 1: Ready fire aim. Anyhow, airlines asking the president to abandon the what is called the passenger Compensation Review. What's this all about?
Speaker 6: Jay?
Speaker 18: You know you heard me's talk for years that the Biden minister went after airlines like any other administration, and I appreciated the job that the Biden administration did. It was the only thing that they did that I really liked, but they tried to hold airlines accountable. So one of the things that President Biden's administration tried to do was create a passenger protection a bill, and they were soliciting comments on it, still in the solicitation comment phase, and they're considering whether or not airlines should be required to pay us for delays now, not weather delays, but delays they create through mechanical or you know, flight cruise shortages.
Speaker 12: Whatever.
Speaker 18: Might have to be three hundred dollars if we're delayed for up to three hours, five hundred dollars if we're delayed up to six or maybe even seven hundred dollars if it's a nine hour delay. It's what Europe and Canada are doing as a way of trying to make customers. It just protected the airlines taking better care of them. And it's working well there and it's something that I like because it's holding airlines accountable. Well now, the airline lobbying group and others had gone to the President saying, you know, maybe we should just kind of push this off to the side for now. Maybe later we can talk about this. One of the reasons airline stocks went up right after Trump was elected was because many people thought, and rightfully so, that some of this oversight, some of this pressure was going to be alleviated throttled back. You had airlines like Delta, United and others contributing a million dollars to the Trump inaugural campaign, as did Boeing in hopes, I'm sure that there would be a little bit more cooperation between the government and the airline industry. So it'll be interesting to see if Donald Trump decides to throttle back and.
Speaker 1: Kind of push this off to the side.
Speaker 18: I hope not, but it's one of the things that I said was going to happen when President Trump was elected, was that we were going to see Trump term one. There was a very good relationship between Donald Trump administration and the airline industry, where the airline industry, I don't want to say went off unchecked or without supervision, that's the wrong picture to paint, but they weren't held as accountable as what the Bide deministration had done, and I will forever be grateful for what they've done. Pete Buotacheck in the first couple of years was a joke. The last couple of years Look, he was doing what he could to try to help force airlines to provide better service for the airlines, and this latest move could suggest a step back from that. We'll have to see what the official Trump response is going to be to the lobbying efforts by the airline industry.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I just think I'm about the ripple effect. You know, you'd get flights delayed. Of course, then that impacts the connecting flights and whether that plane is going to be able to operate on time. I mean, it just has an impact that just keeps going and going. It's like the butterfly effect almost that they have.
Speaker 18: And it is and that's a good point because some airlines have a very aggressive if everything goes perfect, this is how many flights we can operate in the day. Well, we know things aren't going to go perfect. So one of the reasons that jet Blew and other airlines have been fined by the FAA for chronically or by the Department of Transportation for chronically delayed flights is because the DOT is telling the airlines, look, you know this isn't going to operate on time. You know passengers are going to be impacted. You should not have this scheduled this way because it's next to impossible for it to go the way you have it scheduled.
Speaker 12: So as a result, we're.
Speaker 18: Gonna we're gonna find you how many millions of dollars to because of the fact that you are putting out a schedule and selling a schedule to the public that you can't possibly maintain. So that's what I like, because when airlines do things like that, where they come out with these unrealistic schedules, Brian, it's it's not something that the traveling public can really count on as something that is gonna get them to their destination without you know, some sort of a problem in between. So you know, that's what I like from the DOT over the last few years is they were really calling the airlines out for a lot of the craft that they were trying to push, and when they had these schedules that were simply just not sustainable, they were not realistic. They were selling tickets anyways, and the administration was saying, uh, and the fines were minimal, you know, from a monetary standpoint, and of course they're reduced if the airlines promise never to do it again, which always drives me crazy because I don't think I can do that with the irs. If I've got a problem with them, I don't think I can negotiate it down. But Airlines can do it with the government, and we know they're going to do it again because they always do.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well, it's not too much of an imposition. I hold you over. We can talk a little bit more when we come back from a break. Is that okay, Jack?
Speaker 18: I'd love to because Tomorro's Valentine's Day and for Delta Airlines that's a.
Speaker 6: Big data mark.
Speaker 1: Fantastic. One more with Jay Ratliff, Hang on and be right back.
Speaker 13: Fifty five KRC the talk station. Your hands work hard.
Speaker 1: One more time for the ten and nine weether forecasts going to be breezy, cloudy, and a high thirty two today clearing up over nine down to seventeen, a partly sunny day tomorrow with the high thirty six, rain kicking in overnight Friday low thirty, and then a big rainy day Saturday with a floodwatch starting at four pm through Sunday afternoon for most of the tri State. Forty five degrees to the high on Saturday closing out of thirty one. Time for final traffic chuck from the UCL Traumphics Center.
Speaker 9: For more than two hundred years, the experts at you See Health have been giving hard patients and chance at better outcomes. That's boundless care you can trust expect more at u S health dot com. Northbound seventy five continues heavy Donaldson into downtown. The light times have dropped under the fifteen minute mark. Southbound seventy five continues slow in and out of Lachland. Northbound four seventy one have been heavy from Grand into town.
Speaker 1: Chuck Ingram on fifty five KRC the talk station Hey fifty to fifty five KRCIT talk Station Bryan Time with the Jay Ratliffe, I heart mediaviation expert and lucky man. He married out of his element just like I did. Smart man he is. I would like to point that out. And you mentioned Valentine's Day. That's the day that Paula accepted my proposal of marriage thirty thirty three years ago, so I'm excited it is stuck. Yes anniversary in June's the thirty three ye anniversary in June, So lucky man I am. And you mentioned Valentine's Day is a special day for who is it American.
Speaker 18: Delta Delta air Lines. Delta had a really good year last year, and on Valentine's Day every year they can, they give their employees profit sharing and they do it on Valentine's Day. So if you're flying tomorrow and your Delta employee seems to be, oh, let's say, in a really good mood, it's because Delta is giving them collectively one point four billions dollars God tomorrow. It's like four to five weeks of pay in a check as a thank you for doing a great job. Now, Delta was my carrier of choice. They've let me down more than a few times, but still they're the airline that sharing and I go to anywhere in the world. We're going to Asia, Europe, or anywhere in the United States. But Delta does a very good job at giving back to their employees, and it's one of the re is that you know, they continue to lead the industry in a lot of different things. But look casts off to Delta for the job they did last year, and I cannot be more happy that the employees are getting a part of that success as they are tomorrow. So to all our Delta friends, enjoy your day. Tomorrow, it's going to be a great day.
Speaker 1: That's fantastic. And you know, I'm guessing they probably lead the airline industry and employee retention for that reason. Well, for a lot of a lot.
Speaker 18: I can send twenty minutes on that. They do for all the right reasons. And you know a lot of times when I see some of the going above and beyond stories different airlines, but Delta does it as well. And when you're talking about making sure that flights are on time and that flights are completed, and from the pilots down to the mechanics, the flight attendants, the folks in the tower, maintenance control from all aspects of the operation.
Speaker 1: They do a good job.
Speaker 18: And it starts with you at Bastian's who's at the top CEO, and he does a good job. Used to work for comm Air here many years to go, and he communicates a good message. Now, they've been big on the DEI side of things over the years, they have obviously kind of tilted the other direction.
Speaker 5: But they do a good job.
Speaker 18: But you know, when they had a school shooting, they announced that, hey, we're not going to do anything more at the NRA and things, So they're obviously always looking to do things in a reactive way, which I never think is a good idea from a business standpoint, but from a from an operational standpoint. You know, Delta does a great job, and they do a great job here in Cincinnati.
Speaker 1: They take good care.
Speaker 18: Of our of our customers, and obviously we wish we had more Delta flights for anybody who's listening, that would be great. But look, I'm just thrilled that tomorrow is going to be their day, and anytime Sharon and I are flying up to or near or after Valentine's Day, I'm constantly congratulating the crews, everybody that we interact with on their special day because they they've earned it.
Speaker 1: They've earned it. Well. From the idiots doing idiot things because they're idiots. To the file containing information about actions do have consequences. Don't point lasers at airplanes.
Speaker 18: Two thousand and I think twenty three is last numbers. I have thirteen three hundred and four laser strikes on the ground by these handheld powerful lasers to aircraft that were reported by the Federal Abas Administration at night, when these powerful lasers hit the ceiling of a cockpit it can blind the flight crew temporarily during a critical moment of flight on takeoff and landings. People do this. I don't know why, but you're putting everybody's life at risk. We've had pilots that had to retire because their eye was so damaged in the attack that they no longer can fly. Well, there was somebody outside of Kallusville, Montana. He's a thirty two year old man that was using a handheld laser and there was a flight instructor that was in a smaller aircraft assessminate and she followed him, called the police. They were able to finally nab one of these people and he's going to jail for two and a half years.
Speaker 1: Good and I'm sure he's.
Speaker 18: Gonna be fined by the FAA. And I hope that this will at least serve as a small reminder. I'd like it to be a big one for anybody that is involved in this. Why it is, It's like, I don't know, it's like dropping rocks off of an interstate overpass.
Speaker 1: Yes, you're playing those lives at.
Speaker 18: Risk without the rope thought for the well being of anybody else. It just I don't know, but but again, this individual is going to jail for two and a half years, and hopefully we can catch more people that are doing this because these handheld laser tacks brand are.
Speaker 6: On their way up.
Speaker 1: Oh I'm certain they're just literally everywhere everywhere. We have one for our dog. He loves chasing it all around the park, just absolutely insane. Never has gotten uses.
Speaker 18: It for a cat, and I always think it's unfair because the cat's never going to catch it.
Speaker 1: But keep the busy to gives them exercise, all right, real quick, well and on hub delays as we always do.
Speaker 6: Jay, well, my friend, we've.
Speaker 18: Got issues in the northeast, Boston and New York today are giving us right Boston or New York is getting better. Boston's going to be a mess the rest of the day. And if you're flying two or through the West Coast, San Francisco, Los Angeles, Seattle, big time issues there middle part of the country. Though it's getting better and hopefully he'll stay that way at least for today.
Speaker 1: Enjoy your Valentine's Day and kiss your wife. Jay Ratliff, thank you for being on the Provide Morning Show every Thursday. I'll look for to next Thursday. Already take care brother, Hey Bramon fifty five ifty five KC talk station, Dan Hill's former FLP president, on the reaction by the Helelton County commissioners blaming the police for the Nazi incident over on the bridge, Donald and Neil Americans Frost Parity. Go to Buckeye Blueprint dot com. Help get the Rains Act passed here in Ohio. Dennis Neil fascinating book, The Leadership Genius of Elon Musk, most notably for business owners. Great book. Get it at fifty five krs dot com. Have a wonderful weekend. Thank you as always Joe Strekker for the great work that you do for the morning show. Tune in tomorrow Tech Friday with Dave Otter every Friday at six thirty. Have a great day and stick aroun because Gunbeck's coming right up. News happens fast, stay up to date. At the top of the hour, we're moving very quickly. In fifty five KRC the talk station, this