Speaker 1: Hello and everybody, Welcome to another edition of The Cajun Knight Live. I am your host, the Cajun Knight, Jacob Mook, and today we are going to be talking about some of the world news. Yes, but I thought it would be fun for us to take a little gander into some of America's military tech in varying degrees to varying levels. Here. You know, we always talk about, or I typically always talk about how far in advanced the American military is as opposed to literally any other country. And I know there's claims from other countries saying that their fighter jets are equivalent to ours, or their missiles are better than ours, or whatever. It's a pissing match honestly between the world powers. And I get that. But I thought it'd be a good change of pace for us to start off talking about American military tech, at least what they're willing to disclose to us right now, and then get into some of the geopolitics. Also, y'all heard about the dude that ran at the Capitol with a shotgun. We're gonna be talking about him. Your boy lost it there, But it's all good. We're gonna get into it for anybody who would like to see what we are talking about rather than just hear about it, come check us out at the Cajun Night on patreon dot com slash Cajun Night. When you go there, there only one tier for entry. As a matter of fact, there's only one and when you join, you get to be a part of this every Wednesday night at nine pm Central. It is a good time. We're trying to grow this community to be an information sharing and discussion board. Right for lack of better words, we just kind of bounce around ideas and talk about the things and the stuff of the world that we live in, and possibly some things of the history. I would also love to see Sam propose an idea to me last night, and I'm not against it. He asked if I would do a series on the Crusades, all of them from the perspective of the history of it. Yes, but also how the founding orders of knighthood took place, the order of precedence, the big battles that took place, these things, and I this is an area that I am a nerd about, so I would love to do that, but there's only so many hours in the day, right and me running the cult conspiracy in the way that we are. It would take real energy to dedicate time to do another series into the Cajun Night, but I'm not against it. So y'all let me know, y'all in the chat today, and all the members of the retinue that are listening on the Spotify and the Apple podcasts and the things, let me know in the comments if you would like to hear me give a class, for lack of better words, on the Crusades. And that's gonna it's not gonna be a one night deal. That's gonna take months, and that's fine. I'm down, but y'all let me know. I think it'd be fun. But anyway, get in to the talking points for this evening. We're gonna start off with DARPA that's launching a new biomass to chemicals fleetwood program out loud that sounds kind of ominous and the rest of it a DARPA makes it sound ominous, but the rest of it doesn't exactly help its legs either. But let's get into it here. Top secret United States government body you called the Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency or DARPA, has issued a special notice outlining new research priorities for its forthcoming Fleetwood Program and initiative aimed at developing advanced catalytic technologies to convert biomass waste into carbon based chemicals for resilient global manufacturing supply chains. So there's already a guy doing this, and he has gone above and beyond viral.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 1: It's this young guy who is taking plastic and styrofoam and all these waste products and he is cooking them and condensing them back down to make oil and gasoline and diesel and all these things, which I think is great. And we've been knowing that you could do this. It's just not very effective to do such. But DARPA apparently, and I'm not saying they're doing it for fuel reasons, but they are doing it for other reasons. Let's get into it here. The notice, published February thirteenth of this year formerly opens industry and academic engagement ahead of planned solicitation release. According to the agency, the Fleetwood program seeks to develop novel catalysts capable of transforming lignocellulosic biomass. I don't know if I got that right, doesn't matter, including agricultural residues, forestry byproducts and pulp and paper waste into usable chemical feedstocks. DARPA said the effort focuses on improving the processing of lignin, a complex organic polymer widely considered difficult to convert into industrial chemicals despite being one of nature's largest sources of aromatic compounds. The special notice states that Fleetwood aims to develop novel catalysts to enable the conversion of biomass resources to produce carbon containing chemicals for resilient glows moobal chemical manufacturing. DARPA describes lignin valorization as a central technological objective, emphasizing the need to unlock value from biomass streams that are currently discarded or underutilized. As outlined in the announcement, researchers participating in the program will be tasked with designing catalytic pathways capable of processing real world biomass rather than simplified laboratory models. Examples cided by DARPA includes woody biomass, agricultural waste residues from generated from pulp and paper industries. The agency said the program seeks approaches capable of achieving both complete the delignification and fully full depolymerization of lignocellulosic materials into chemical monomers suitable for industrial production. Lord these words, These big brain people just keep coming up with words, and they keep adding syllables. DARPA noted that multiple catalytic approaches are under consideration. These include sell free biocatalysts, thermocatalysts, and electro catalysts. Reflecting an effort to combine biological and chemical engineering methods to overcome long standing technological or technical barriers in biomass conversion. The agency encourage collaborative research teams, stating that multidisciplinary expertise will be necessary to meet program goals. Fleetwood is structured as a twenty four month research effort consisting of twelve month phase one base period followed by a twelve month phase two option. Darpaset Additional details will be released through a future solicitation on the Federal contracting platform SAM dot gov. For anybody who doesn't know SAM dot gov is what replaced fedbizops so and if anybody doesn't know what that is, I highly recommend you check out war Dogs, the movie that is where the weapons contracting company that that movie is based off of found the contract was on fedbizops that has since been revamped into sam gov anyway, and the special notice will be amended once draft solicitation materials become available. Responses of the notice are due by March thirteenth. The Biological Technologies Office will oversee the initiative focuses on applying biological science and bioengineering to national security challenges while Fleetwood. While the Fleetwood Notice centers on industrial chemistry, DARPA framed the program within broader concerns about supply chain resilience and access to critical materials used across defense and commercial manufacturing sectors. Lignan has long drawn interest from researchers because it represents a large, untapped source of carbon rich molecules, but its complex structures has limited cost effective processing at industrial scale. Traditional chemical manufacturing relies heavily on petroleum derived inputs, leaving production vulnerable to supply disruptions and geopolitical pressures. DARPA's approach seeks to establish alternative production pathways based on renewable waste resources. The agency emphasized that Fleetwood would prioritize technologies capable of operating on real biomass inputs rather than controlled experimental compounds, a requirement intended to accelerate transition from laboratory research to scalable manufacturing applications. The program follows a pattern of DARPA investment aimed at strengthening industrial capabilities through advanced science, including initiatives focused on synthetic biology, materials engineering, and distributed manufacturing systems relevant to defense logistics. So, like we're talking about, they're talking about doing this for the supply chains in case of some type of supply chain issue, which happens from time to time, especially in some sort of a conflict SIME. But all that to be said, I never thought of using essentially like woodpulp, you're going to take the byproduct from that and turn it into some sort of A I can't think of why they would need something carbon rich unless they're trying to either A. I guess they could try to be replacing plastics. They're trying to make wood based plastics rather than petroleum based plastics. I don't believe that they would be trying to make this into a fuel source. It's possible, I suppose, I just don't see it, But again I'm not a chemical engineer, so I don't know but like I said, usually we get straight into the geopolitics. I think this is a fun way to just kind of break it up a bit, you know. Moving on, as we were talking about tech in the military, Space Force beats its recruiting goal in just five months. As service rushes to expand. I don't know who had this on their bingo card, but apparently Space Force is hiring and they need the bodies right now. So I mean, hey, I don't even know what their requirements were. They are, as of right now, the smallest branch by a wide margin. So for them to beat their goals in five months, I don't even know if that was a hard thing to attain. In a little bit here, this is from Task and Purpose. The service continues to beat its recruitment benchmarks and now wants to double in size to meet orbital threats from China and Russia. Oh okay, Space Force wants to double in number of guardians in its ranks. Yeah. I still love that. By the way, they're guardians, they're you know, that's that's sick to me. And it's making progress on that. Having already beat its recruitment goals for this fiscal year. It is February. It's February and they met their yearly goal. I mean, I'm here for it. Good for them. This past week, the six senior enlisted leaders for each brand to the military were testifying before Congress. That should be five, That should be five. The Coastguard is the Department of Homeland Security unless we're in times of war and we are not. So I digress about quality of life in the armed forces. They spoke on a range of issues from housing to women's capabilities in combat. Oh, we're not going to get on that topic today. How long the way? Chief Master Sergeant of the Space Force John bent To Vegna. Bent To Vegna said the service is currently at one hundred and twenty five percent of its recruitment goal for the twenty twenty six fiscal year. It also wants to double its current size of ten thousand guardians to meet a national security necessity something. Sorry, Major B, it's gonna call him that because I'm gonna fuck that name up even worse, told Congress was entirely achievable. Well obviously, but all right. He pointed to specific concerns the Space Force wants to grow to address, noting threats such as Chinese space weapons and Russian anti satellite missiles and ground based lasers. Okay, so this is the thing that he's completely cool talking about. Russia has anti satellite missiles and ground based lasers that apparently are a threat to our Space Force. I'm being honest, I didn't know that. Or is it that this is a possibility or is it a legitimate concern? I'm very curious. According to the Department of the Air Force, which the Space Force falls under, Space Force has met its goals every year since it was established in December of twenty nineteen. This fiscal year, Space Force wanted to bring in seven hundred and thirty new recruits. Air and Space Force magazines noted, which is significantly smaller than the other military branches. Yeah, by again leaps and bounds. Their entire quota for the year was under a thousand people. Their recruiters have the easiest job I've ever heard of in my life. Are you kidding me out of And let's just say it was from all fifty states. Hypothetically here, you're telling me that if each person for the entire year, each recruiting station, each state, not even station each state, brings in fifteen people then they've met their co That is wow, because I remember a time so when I joined in twenty ten, there was still combat going on, and I remember our recruiters. Each individual recruiter had a quota of at least three a month, and that was twenty ten in a recruiting station where there was at least six recruiters that they didn't given time. So that's that's mind blowing to me. And that was three per quarter. I might add three per quarter, not per year. I don't know if I misspoke on that now that I'm thinking about it out loud, three per quarter, So I mean, okay, all right, moving on the fiscal year Space Force wants to bring I said, r excuse me, that is significantly smaller. New trainees going through basic military training are also now getting Space Force's new dress uniform. Fuck yeah it look the Space Force has a really pimp nasty uniform. I've talked about it before. I'm good with standing on that on that hill. I mean, listen, it's not as good as the Marine Corp dress blues. I don't think there is a military uniform that can come close to that. However, the Space Force did a damn good job trying to come close. That's all I'm gonna say. Anyway. Space Force leadership has said for the last few years it wants to rapidly grow, but it's only in the last few months that much of the infrastructure and organizing structures of that growth came into focus. Alongside deploying new satellites into orbit at a high rate of launches, Space Force has set up terrestrial outposts. They have set up terrestrial outposts anywhere else they would just say so. They set up a few new bases. No, no, no, no. The Space Force calls those terrestrial outposts. I love it in strategic locations and worked on defining what it calls orbital warfare quote unquote. This past month, it formally activated Space Force's contingents in the US Northern and Southern Command, following the latter taking part in Operation Absolute Resolve against Venezuela. Yeah. Yeah, those sound wave energy things that took place. Could that have been Space Force's first time? I like getting its war legs. I don't know, I like it, the service and Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, General Dane Kine. Dan Kane rather noted Space Force's role alongside US Cyber Command and helping to create a path for American forces into Caracas, allowing Special Operations units to capture and extradite the president Maduro sar major B also provided more insight into Space Force's role in the attack on Iran's nuclear sites last summer, something the Service and Kane have only discussed in vague terms. According to sar major B, guardians quote provided precision navigation, critical intelligence, and life saving missile war warnings as US forces carried out a series of air strikes inside Iranian territory and flew out of danger. So all right, here we are. The Space Force is growing, which again I feel like that's that's kind of cool, right. I don't know. I know a lot of the veteran community likes to shit on the Space Force for being a the new kid, be the nerds and see probably the weird kids. Let's be straight up. Let's just be straight up here. But I don't know, man as far as having a military career that involves you being a legit space cadet, a Space Force guardian. Can y'all imagine Can y'all imagine in twenty years time? Right? Or actually I should say twenty forty, because like they were founded in all things December twenty nineteen, they got their first recruits in twenty twenty. Not just transfers from the Air Force to the Space Force. That's different. I'm talking about a person who signed on the dial line, raised the right hand, and took the oath and all the things, and their entire career was Space Force for twenty solid years. Can y'all imagine what that individual is going to go through when they're going to make a VA claim or when they're going to some sort of a Veteran's Day event or something like this. I'm not saying that we should ostracize and bully them. I'm not saying that. It's just, you know, the military has so many different avenues and so many different experiences that can be just lived out by being a part of it. The Space Force has got to have so many strange nuances to it of what it is to be a guardian as opposed to an airman, as opposed to a soldier, and like this, that's crazy. I can't imagine, you know, going to the American Legion Hall in twenty years and meeting some Space Force re tiree who's just having to be talking about things from back in the day, and it's like, I'm sorry you did what you that was. That's a thing. You see what I'm saying, I don't know out loud, that just that sounds wild as hell to me. Anyway, moving on, I did want to bring this one up. This is from TWZ if anyone wants to look that article publication up. The X six' a or excuse me, X six', eight a long shot air to air missile carrying, drone moves closer TO f fifteen. Launch so this is one of the missile platforms for lack of better, words Than america has been developing and it sounds crazy out. Loud i've heard it be compared to a shotgun like buck, shot but each INDIVIDUAL bb is a drone with its own. Rockets i've also heard it be compared to if you've ever Seen Iron, man the original one like The, jericho but it's specifically made for air to. Air it's not a surface to surface it's not service to. Air it's not gonna be dropped from a plane on some group of. People it is specifically to HIT i guess multiple air targets at the same, time it's. Impressive go, ahead Sam.
Speaker 3: So it's essentially so it's essentially like a smart powered pluster.
Speaker 1: Bomb, essentially and each one of the projectiles is powered by its own.
Speaker 3: Drone so we're just really going into advanced warfare.
Speaker 4: Timeline.
Speaker 1: Huh once, again whenever people say That america's military isn't as great as we make it out to, be literally all evidence to the. Contrary this is fucking insane that this is the thing that we. Have, first the jadeam that Has samurai swords sticking out of the side in and of itself is mind blowing that we have that tag. Happy it makes me. Happy but it also blows my mind that we have that capability just in the bank and we could drop it whenever we. Want now we have this, shit and it's like we just we be building. Shit that's What america be. Doing can we tell?
Speaker 4: This can we do? This but with the what with the jay dams and like the, moabs.
Speaker 1: Brother we can't do this with the. Moabs those have too much of a destructive diameter or, RADIUS i should say it's there Was they had to have so much approval for the one moab to get dropped because of the destructive, capability and we had to be damn sure that there was no civilians anywhere in the vicinity to drop that. Bitch if we had a cluster bomb of, Moabs we're we're talking about changing topocryphy of a whole sovereign. Nation we can't just be doing that. Anymore who, says Will?
Speaker 4: America god damn.
Speaker 1: IT i, mean, yes but it has to Be it's got to be a proportional. Response AND i don't think we've ever had somebody since we've developed THE. MOAB i don't think we've been slapped some by somebody that needed that level of a purportartional.
Speaker 3: RESPONSE i, MEAN i can think of a couple of people that have been slapping the fuck out of us and be getting away with.
Speaker 1: IT i, mean, okay but just to go down this rabbit hole who we, got all, Right so.
Speaker 3: Just to get out the way so that most people Say samuel Forgetting israel did attack one of our ships doing like The Seven Day.
Speaker 4: War last time we somebody touched our.
Speaker 3: Ships, uh they started doing weird shit with Occupied that's All i'm. Saying and old Fucking kamanie is talking about touching our. BOATS i Think it's time we dropped the Fucking babs all over his fucking compound And mecca and just be done with.
Speaker 4: It write the ship off the.
Speaker 1: Planet comane ain't got the balls to actually step up and try to slap, boxes.
Speaker 3: He said out of, tweets saying, yeah, sure bring your super care and, shit and it ain't gonna stand up against the might Of.
Speaker 4: Allah And i'm, like.
Speaker 1: Well the.
Speaker 4: Fucker If i've read Your holy, Book.
Speaker 3: Mohammad Changed allah's, mind so therefore it's a false teaching.
Speaker 1: Anyway, no aside from their religious. DOGMA i, Mean i'm not trying to just shit On iran's, military ALTHOUGH i have done that multiple. Kite, NO i mean they for the, area they have a capable military for what they, need but it's Not, yeah they don't Have they don't actually have the ass in weight to pull an order like, that and they know, that they know that full. Well but, yeah, YEAH i don't, know. DUDE i don't think that anybody is going to come at us in this. Way but if we were to face somebody with actual air assets that could hypothetically come close to us and beating us in an air to air dog, fight which good luck right off the. Rip but if let's just say some country actually does have a secret jet program that we don't know, about and they might have something that is capable of our Six gen fighters and things like, that well we got this for. That we're playing spy versus spy against our own tech at this, point just to prepare for what happens whenever these countries catch up to us in thirty, years forty.
Speaker 3: YEARS i have a question for, You Jacob, OKAY i, KNOW i, mean we've talked About linebacker two a lot off air and.
Speaker 4: Everything what if we do live back two with the moabs in?
Speaker 1: Napalm so napalm isn't allowed to be used? Anymore, right that got. Out that's. Unfortunate why it's been outlawed since nom because of Nom.
Speaker 4: Asian barbecue goes hard as fuck.
Speaker 1: DOG i understand. That but, see napalm does in fact stick to, children and we don't like doing that to civilians if we can help. It collateral damage always takes place in war, zones no. Doubt it is the sad truth of. Conflict, However america is trying our hardest to, mitigate and it's in casualties on the battlefields napalm is not how we do.
Speaker 4: THAT i, mean, yeah not gonna.
Speaker 5: Lie.
Speaker 3: Uh seeing that picture of the nine year old GOLD covid in it kind.
Speaker 4: Of fucks with, you uh. Huh but at.
Speaker 3: The same, time it was really fucking good to get to getting down those.
Speaker 1: Tunnels so as far as tunnels, go we now have bunker buster bombs that we didn't have back in those, days, right AND i mean we tried to use them as best we Couldn't, afghanistan but this wasn't just small, Caves this was cave networks through entire mountain. Ranges vietnam And afghanistan are kind of different as far as their you, know topography. Goes so as far as like The Hucuman, trail they do got, well, yes, Yes but as far as The Huchiman trail, GOES i feel like we have the ordinance to be able to do some damage on that. One as of this, MOMENT i don't know that for a, fact BUT i believe that's a true. Statement afghanistan is a little bit of a different. Animal but, yeah we are trying to do the best we can with pinpoint precision to get the bad guys while saving good people as much as we can, now for us to Do Operation linebacker, two we would have to be with, whatever with whatever ordinance we could drop or send, over whether that's by plane or from a ground based launch platform. Whatever for us to do, that we would have to get in an actual conflict with a sovereign, nation or it would have to be something that is long, enough Like, afghanistan for, instance where we're there for twenty years trying to fight these bad guys and we just can't and they're not willing to come to the negotiating table and we're done with, It so we would send everybody over their. Base they forced their, hand and the bombings will continue until you're ready to sign this. Paper that was the only reason Why linebacker happened in the first.
Speaker 3: Place but history seems to repeat itself BECAUSE I trump keeps Telling, kamani, hey come through the, things sign.
Speaker 4: Apiece to and he keeps buzzing.
Speaker 1: No so but we're not in we're not technically in open conflict With.
Speaker 4: Iran, no they are genociding their own.
Speaker 1: People and that's a dumb.
Speaker 4: Problem BUT i MEAN i supposed.
Speaker 1: TO i agree that it's horrible and and now that more and more evidence have come out of the mass killings that took. Place you haven't heard anything else about. It like the protests went down and they got shut, down and they got the mass graves and the, things and now they're just back to doing their thing. Again.
Speaker 4: Dude they're going into.
Speaker 3: Hospitals you can see whether they have the E kg heart, monitors and they're shooting him in the fucking.
Speaker 1: Head, yeah no. Doubt BUT i mean that's.
Speaker 3: Like these things that are killing these. People the killers are not, people they're, animals and they should be executed as such if you, can if you can go into a hospital and kill children and kill people that cannot defend.
Speaker 4: Themselves fuck you and your your.
Speaker 1: Bullshit god, no, NO i hear. You but you do also know that there's twenty four genocides going on around the world right.
Speaker 2: Now i'm.
Speaker 3: Aware you got the one In, clon the one in Uh, saddan the one over In. Uganda, hell you have tribes that has been killing tribes since the fucking, NINETIES i Think rhodesia or whatever the fuck it's called, nowadays there's still a.
Speaker 1: GENIUS i, mean you Mean rwanda had the. Genocide but my point is there is all kinds of open conflicts and. Genocides then, YES i agree with you That america has the capability to stop, them AND i wish we. Would but apparently When america acts as the world, police people get all up in arms about. It and then whenever we don't lift a finger to help, anybody people get all up in arms about. It SO i, did there's no women were.
Speaker 3: Doing damned if we don't, exactly SO i, say we we whip our cockat and showbody the who the who really is.
Speaker 4: The biggest swinging dick in the lock room and tell them all stop the.
Speaker 1: BULLSHIT i hear. You but we also did that for the past two, decades and people still that was the. Deal when we went in To afghanistan for the first three, years everybody was, cool WELL i mean not The afghanistan people, like some of them were happy to see, us some of them. Warrant that was you, know mixed. Reviews but as far as How america looked on the world, stage all, cool all good. Things ten years down the, road, hey starting to get a little you, know maybe we all should pull back a little. Bit twenty years down the, road, hey, Dog, like what are we still doing? Here what is happening and we if we were. Doing trump has been very big on not starting new, wars even though his actions have not exactly exuded that type of. Vibe. Uh he also is not trying to get us in multiple armed conflicts all around the world that Benefits america. None ALTHOUGH i agree with you THAT i Wish america would do more around the, World we're not gonna because it doesn't benefit us that and that's that's. SELFISH i understand. That but the president also is looking out for his people because that's his job to. Do he's not the president of the. World he's The president Of.
Speaker 3: America so What i'm hearing is conquest that if we take over, everything we can fix.
Speaker 1: It, yeah but that hasn't worked traditionally For. America we're really good at settling. Scores we are really bad at nation. Building the whole conquest, thing the conquest thing and doing The new age. Colonialism america does not do that, Well. TONY i see, you unmuted, brother go ahead and way.
Speaker 6: In.
Speaker 2: YEAH i don't believe any of these really high numbers coming out of death counts From iran and this war With, iran if it, starts it's basically a war on behalf Of. Israel iran Is israel's main. Enemy that's the only reason that's going. On that's the only reason we see all these highly negative, stories WHICH i actually don't. SEE i GUESS i have curated my. FEED i haven't even seen too much about reports of like thirty or eighty thousand dead or whatever their. Claiming but, yeah there was a, Riot there were. Riots there was about three thousand dead as far AS i, know on both. Sides there were victims on both. Sides it wasn't fifty to. FIFTY i forget which side had more. Deaths But i'm totally against any war With. Iran it's not going to benefit. Us it will Benefit israel a, lot but not.
Speaker 1: Us, Look iran is not exactly fond Of, america regardless of what administration's in. There they have been saying death To america for years. Now but to just we're all being fair and honest, here so does most of The Middle. East, like don't let The saudis and The kataris fool you and make us think that The arabs are actually all of a sudden cool With. America the royal class is the people really do not fuck With. America they are screaming the same. Thing BUT i agree with, You, TONY i don't believe That america getting involved in a war With iran is gonna Benefit america at, all, Because, yeah even if they're screaming death To america and burning flags and cool and fucking and they're not gonna touch our, boats they're not gonna stop. Trade they're not gonna send some sort of a sleeper sell Into america to do a terrorist attack because if they, did that would literally be the end of. Them and they know. That it's it's it's a lot of talk and saber.
Speaker 2: Rattling, yeah. Absolutely and the only reason we have our biggest air base overseas In Alu daid And katar is because it's right next To, iran and it's right there because we would be fighting them on behalf Of.
Speaker 1: Israel now let me ask you, This, tony as somebody who is pretty well read on the, geopolitics if you had to call a spade a spade, here which country in The Middle, east aside From, israel for obvious, reasons is more likely to have some wild shit pop off that would have reverberating effects around.
Speaker 2: The, World which is most likely aside From. Israel aside From, israel the only one that comes to mind Is Saudi, arabia actually because they have a Big shehite minority in the eastern part of the, country AND i think THAT i, MEAN i haven't heard much about it, recently but the government has bowled doozed a bunch of homes over there over the last couple of, decades and the She heites in the eastern part of the. COUNTRY i think this is kind of an underreported. Problem but, yeah if there was going to be something, wrong unexpected happening over, THERE i think that might be. It as far As lebanon In, EGYPT i think they would be like more stable if, well actually, actually if we stopped paying The egyptian government a lot in terms of foreign, AID i think that government might. Collapse so, YEAH i don't, know that's a good. Question there's a lot Of it's a house of cards over.
Speaker 1: There it really, is and it's not just one. Country that's WHY i was asking. You and now for the, RECORD i don't mean that nation has a collapse like like you're Saying. LEBANON i can't tell you the last time we had a quote Unquote lebanese threat To, america And i'm not saying what the media is. SAYING i, mean, realistically like that's just not gonna, happen or An egyptian threat To, america and even A saudi a threat To america because The saudi royals really love our money for their. Oils so, LIKE i think we're cool on that. Front so as far as that, Goes i'm still of the belief That iran is more or less the one place where if something was gonna pop off Where america had to get involved over, there it would probably Be. Iran BUT i, MEAN i Know i'm a little biased in that. Assumption if you would have in two, thousand if you would have asked me which country is more likely to have something pop, OFF i wouldn't have told You afghanistan or I. Rock SO i, mean you, know there's always the wild cards for, all you, know intents and.
Speaker 2: Purpose, yeah another Reason iran is kind of the designated, enemy and it's going to always stay that, way not just because of nineteen seventy, nine but all those other Countries, Pakistan, Egypt Saudi, Arabia. Qatar they trade a lot of people with The United, states in a, way like they all send their kids to go To american universities And iran doesn't do that at least anywhere near as. Much i'm sure you can find Some iranians here going to, university maybe a, handful but the number of interpersonal connections between Just pakistan and The United states is like fifty times greater than that Between iran and The United. States and my Old pakistani coworker was telling, me, yeah that's Why pakistan got away with developing a nuclear, weapon and they did it on a timetable that was consistent with you, know all these high, officials sons and daughters coming home on summer vacation from their term in A us college somewhere because they didn't want their kids to be in The United states when they did their nuclear. Test but, yeah they have like tens of thousands of interpersonal relationships with people in THE us government that If iran just has never had and probably never will, have and that's not going to change any time.
Speaker 1: TOMORROW i, mean if The ayatola was to hypothetically be removed from his, POSITION i think possibly Some IRANIAN us bridges could be. Built but as long as that dude is still shouting from the rooftops his. RHETORIC i Don't i'm with. YOU i don't think that's ever going to. Happen and for the, RECORD i don't really see him getting deposed anytime, soon even if even if the reports that the mainstream media was talking about with the protests and, everything even if eighty percent of iran hypothetically AND i know That's i'm being very ridiculous with this. PERCENTAGE i get that even if eighty percent Of iranians decided they didn't like him and they wanted him, removed that's it's not going to.
Speaker 2: Happen, yeah there's nobody else waiting in the, wings surely not Res a Pa lavi from The United. States but there's no one else over there even That i'm aware. Of AND i tried to, look why Not?
Speaker 1: Plavi why do you say this.
Speaker 2: Because he's just been living in THE us forever and he's got no credibility over there in my.
Speaker 1: OPINION i mean that being, Said historically, speaking there's been tons of deposed kings and usurped kings that were being you, know howsed in another country that would come back and take their throne, back so to. Speak and they would be very well received by their. People you don't think that.
Speaker 2: Forty years, Later, YEAH i don't think. So Like i'm thinking more along the, lines maybe that happened In Renaissance europe or something.
Speaker 1: Seventeen hundreds The Bonnie Prince. Charlie the Whole jacobite rebellion was started with him at the, head but they were trying to put him back on the throne Of. SCOTLAND i, mean, GRANTED i understand we're talking hundreds of years, ago but historically, speaking that is the thing that has taken.
Speaker 2: Place, Okay so, Yeah i'm unaware of the history Of, scotland but, YEAH i still would say That pallavi he's got like a one percent. Chance And i'm not aware of anyone over there except for The Mojahdena, kalk who also have no credibility within the. Country they sided with they were part of the, revolution but then they sided With Saddam hussein during The Iran Iraq, war and then they moved TO i want to, Say serbia or somewhere super random like, that and there's only a couple hundred of.
Speaker 1: Them, YEAH i don't think that would actually the Muja hadden Or i'm sorry the Muja.
Speaker 2: Hala mujahidenakalk m E k and they were on A us terrorist watch list until twenty, twelve AND i Think bolton and Or Hillary clinton got them removed because they somehow raised a bunch of money and donated five hundred million to The Clinton. Foundation find how that works. Out, yeah, yeah you can look them.
Speaker 7: Up.
Speaker 1: YEAH i don't believe that The iranian even if the prince doesn't get, throwned, right even if The iotola was to get removed from, POWER i most would say that his son would just step into that, position. RIGHT i mean that even when there was the talks that he was about to go and hide out In, russia his son was just going to step in and take that, role that there was never going to be a big gap of you, know no leadership by any. MEANS i don't.
Speaker 2: Know, yeah, well he is the religious, leader but then there's also a parliament and a, president so it is kind of. Parallel but the parliament and the PRESIDENT i think have at least as much political authority as does The Supreme leader or whatever his title Is.
Speaker 1: IATOLA i would have a weird time believing that the Next prime minister would get elected without the endorsement of The, ayatola.
Speaker 2: Right, yeah he. Does his endorsement does carry a lot of. WEIGHT i WISH i paid more attention to SO i could be more given more educated opinion on who actually has more, authority The iatola or The Prime. MINISTER i THINK i said president, earlier but it's actually Prime. MINISTER i know what you.
Speaker 1: Meant and to be, honestly, okay on, paper, sure The Prime minister has all the power in the. Things in, reality the iatola speaks and the people. Jump, yeah you, Know And i'm not saying that one is lesser than the. Other i'm saying they, form they do different, functions but power is still, power whether that's through religious means or through legal means or both in some. Cases, yeah SO i.
Speaker 2: Have, YEAH i told it is kind of a celebrity, figure kind of like The british royal family, too that's my. Sense but he tries, to you, know position himself so he's not responsible for the laws being. Passed and that's what The king Of england has, done even going back to the days of THE Us. Revolution, yeah where the king, Is he's trying to be more of a celebrity unifying figure in anything controversial is all the faults of the. Parliament, yeah no doubt the eye.
Speaker 1: Ittol it kind of reminds me of like if The king Of england and The. Pope AND i know historically in The Middle, ages the pope had the kings had to answer The. POPE i get, that but like as far as in our day and age, today the aototal kind of seems like the mixing of a pope as a religious leader and the king as far as an iconic, leader all wrapped up into. One and he just so happens to be doing it over a certain sect of a certain religion that is known for.
Speaker 2: Extremism so, yeah one hundred, percent he's like the pope. Figure AND i was just writing With sam in the comments The pope is kind of more of a celebrity these, days in the post monarchism days than he used to. Be BUT i got one other thing to shill for The iranian. Regime real, quick are not Just muslims In. Iran there's a tiny minority Of, Zoroastrians, christians and even a Few jews. Left there's about twenty Thousand jews. Left there used to be two hundred, thousand but ninety percent of them moved To israel around nineteen seventy, nine including one Of israel's ex presidents are prime. Ministers he was from a place Called yazd In, iran right in the center of the. Country But iran's parliament guarantees five out of its two hundred ninety five seats to be an entitlement to religious minorities in the, country.
Speaker 1: And that's crazy because they are not kind to their religious. Minorities The zoroastrians come from that region of the world historically, speaking But tanzania has way higher of a population Of zoroastrians than their home. NATION i, mean The Islamic revolution was kind of a kind of a big. Deal and there are like you, said there are Some christians, there there are some who's, there there are Some. Astrians there's just these are when we're talking about, minorities like you, said it's it's in the single digit percentiles for. Sure uh.
Speaker 2: HUH i wasn't where there were a bunch Of. Tanzania, yeah maybe you covered that in your, episode WHICH i did listen, to but it's been a couple of, YEARS i.
Speaker 1: Think and, yeah we talked About Freddy mercury's. Family Freddie mercury's family is From tanzania and he was A. Zoroastrian uh, HUH i was where he.
Speaker 2: WAS i didn't know where that he was From tanzania too.
Speaker 1: Well his parents were, Anyway but, yeah a lot of them left to move To tanzania after the. Revolution but you, know It's, Iran. Iran excuse, me is it's kind of been a hot spot for a. While it's not, new but, yeah it's, uh and there's, THERE i mean, no there's this Aora astrian community In, america very very small, minority but they they, exist AND i still think their religion's cool as.
Speaker 2: HELL i like, him you, know uh, huh, yeah very. Ancient are they high people From iran or are they from somewhere?
Speaker 1: Else they're technically from Like. Persia if we're going to get like, real real technical, here they. Are they were the national religion of The Persian, Empire, cyrus The Great, darius all of them Were. Zoroastrians and that's when we're talking about The Persian empire and Like persia. Proper to what level are we really talking About? Iran and, yes technically speaking it, is but like you've talked about before they it's not All persians that live. There as a matter of, FACT i think IT'S i Think persians are also the minority In iran right, now and oh, yeah they're.
Speaker 2: Like fort there's a lot Of, azaris a few Balochiese, Uzbeks, tajiks you know the names of the surrounding, countries, right, yeah this. Indeed but, yeah and some people talking about oh, yeah just killed their, leaders converted them To christianity and culture said that like twenty years, ago and that was. PROVOCATIVE i don't think she really meant, it and she was talking about All islamic. Countries but the idea That iran will go back To, ZOROASTRIANISM i think is as realistic as Uh germany going back to paganism Or greece going back to Ancient greek. Mythology it's not going to.
Speaker 1: Happen, no it is not going to happen.
Speaker 2: There like you, say blend Of islam and, atheism because that's another big one in the modern. Era a lot of people just have no. Religion, yeah that is.
Speaker 1: The thing across all the religions. Too, yeah, yeah even in the Within christendom or or even Within judaism and all these the this younger generation, that and WHEN i say younger, GENERATION i mean forty and. Under, honestly a lot of them are not attending their religious services for their own specific. Religions they were brought up with a certain ethos and a certain, morality and if you ask, them they would, say, well, Yeah i'm, this well do you? PRACTICE i, mean you, know it's. WHATEVER i don't really get down with this or what it's. Having no religion seems to be the new religion and it's all about the. Eclecticism that that's the big push right, now WHICH i understand AND i could respect it to a certain. Level but at the same, time when you're doing the eclectic thing and you're taking a little bit from this ideology and a little bit from this, ideology when those ideologies completely conflict each, other that that just makes you seem like a dumbass to me. Personally BUT i understand That i'm only speaking for, myself and a lot of people would disagree with. Me that's.
Speaker 2: Fine, well, YEAH i. Agree because religion used to be a major unifying logical force in every. Society every society had very strong ideas about how the universe was created and What god wanted them to. Do and now people's primary or societies primarily finding ideological ideas is they don't come from religion. Anymore it comes from, nationalism or belief in, democracy or belief in, WELL i don't, know political values that seems to get people fired up way more than. Religion you'll always find one hundred times more people arguing about politic On twitter than religion like The trinity Or East orthodox or just. Whatever that just doesn't really attract many, people and the debates aren't really as consequential in real. Life it reminds me a little bit about how there were Ancient greek philosophers that argued about the existence of irrational, numbers and they would be so opinionated about this that they would kill each other over. It and one guy again thrown overboard from a. Ship and you, KNOW i believe in irrational, numbers BUT i can't imagine feeling strongly enough to kill somebody over it flat earth or stuff like. That but people these days do get opinionated enough about politics to kill each other over. It not so much about The trinity or transubstantiation or anything like that.
Speaker 1: Anymore, RIGHT i, MEAN i hear, you AND i. AGREE i don't think that we should be killing each other over mathematical differences or pretty much any differences we have with each. OTHER i don't really see a benefit of going to blows and or to death over. It that being, said, traditionally historically speaking like there was. Politics there's always been, politics but up until relatively recently in human, history most of that was like the king's. Court there would be politics that were happening within the, court but nobody would question the king or his. Authority with the political system that we have these, days with democracy and the republic and all these, things we have different political parties and different political, factions and so people have drawn their lines that way rather than you, know like In, ireland it's, all, oh, well are you A catholic or you A? Protestant and that's what we're gonna draw our lines and kill each other. Over and it's used to be done for other. Reasons but humans have been doing that since the beginning of. Time AND i also agree with you that morality these days, Now i'm not gonna say more than, ever because throughout the course of human history this has happened time and time, again people start putting their morality more off of society rather than off of some sort of a religious. Dogma and typically that is when things start to take a very nasty and drastic turn for the. Worst because and for the, Record i'm not saying that horrible evils haven't been done in the name of. Religion for sure they. Have but when people start putting their morality and what the basis of their morality on is on society and what the masses feels is good versus what the masses feels is, bad that's. Fickle that blows in the. Breeze that depends on who's got the biggest, mouthpiece who gets the most clicks and, shares which thing is going viral this. Week that is what shifts the public's. Opinion, therefore that can shift society's. Opinion, therefore that can shift these people's opinion on what objective morality. Is AND i do not like it. Whatsoever and that happened with Ancient, greece that happened with Ancient rome in the uh, well it did happen in The Middle ages a good. Bid it happened during The. Renaissance people, start you, know thinking for themselves which is a good thing for, Sure but then people start to get swayed by whatever opinion sounds the most, appealing rather than which opinion is based on the most amount of. Facts and that is how we ended up in this, position to be completely honest with, you AND i don't think our society is going to be on the uptick for much. Longer, HONESTLY i don't think we've been on the uptick for a few. Decades but, anyway all right, again let's get back to this article, Here so let's talk About General atomics air launched long shot. Drunk i'm SORRY i Didn't, Sam please weigh, in, BROTHER i see your.
Speaker 3: HAND i was just gonna say THAT I i, DON'T i, KNOW i joke about like let's have a crusade at. All, WELL i do believe we do need a crusade to kill and that it's very clear that you to, you you must do not make peace with. Evil word is destroy. It well you can get to like my is on whatever they think crusades that everybody, thinks oh is.
Speaker 1: NO i want to take the.
Speaker 3: The Fucking epstein elites and everything from both the right and after all of. Them it didn't when it comes to, children it shouldn't be a fucking political.
Speaker 1: Thing, no for.
Speaker 4: Sure we they want to worship a fucking, bull we give them a. Bull we put them in the brazen bull and that, then bitches fill that. Shit we delve with them to Own.
Speaker 1: Moloch that's only been done one, time and it was done to the. Creator we've talked about that, Before.
Speaker 3: Yes AND i think it is very befitting that look what the fuck they've done in them, Children.
Speaker 1: Jacob, no, no. NO i agree that the people who are harming children need to get the worst type of. Punishments, Absolutely but as far as a, crusade AND i could agree with a moral crusade or cultural crusade, absolutely but launching a crusade against another Religion i'm not in favor, of even IF i don't like that religion AND i disagree with it. Wholeheartedly in all these, Things i'm not about the. Genocide you, know, well genocide means you're going against the. Race, no it just means a certain group of. People oh so does?
Speaker 7: That?
Speaker 1: Like for, instance In nigeria right, Now nigerians are killing Other nigerians to a level that is classified as A, genocidehich you're gonna talk about in a bit civil, war uh not inherently.
Speaker 2: Not there are lots of different ethnic groups and, languages even In.
Speaker 3: NIGERIA i was gonna, say speaking of a genocide and, everything because you said a group of, people wouldn't that be THE atf doing To raco when they fucking killed, everyone all the youngs and. EVERYTHING i don't know how many people have to die to let it be classified as a genocide rather than a mass.
Speaker 4: Murder they wiped out entire bloodlins that over those couple of, days.
Speaker 1: But like it was under one hundred, people like AND i don't even. KNOW i don't know what the line is to. Say it's kind of like the mass shooting. Thing to say that there was a shooting is one. Thing to say a mass shooting means four people were, killed WHICH i still think that number needs to be drastically hired to call it a mass. Something but whatever. Up but you know, Something i'll bet you in the middle of ten, Honestly BUT i don't.
Speaker 3: Know, well if you take out an entire, mother, father and all the youngins and all, that you just wiped out an entire blood.
Speaker 4: Line you just genocide that entire blood.
Speaker 1: Line, yes but, again to be a genocide means that you would have murdered these people for a. Belief it could be, ethnic it could be, racial it could be, religious it could be socioeconomic, class it could there's there's multiple levels of what does and does not qualify as a. Genocide so my point, though In nigeria right, Now Boko, haram An islamic extremist terrorist, group is mass Murdering Christian. Nigerians there's a Complete nigerian Or nigerian AND i don't know if it is a certain tribe versus a certain tribe from all of WHAT i can, tell it's just based on principle of religion that does classify as a.
Speaker 2: Genocide, yeah every time any alleged genocide, occurs there's always a debate over how you define genocide and whether this counts every, time and there's always deniers and there's always you, know exaggerators and the whole spectrum on. It so it's okay if we can't solve that problem right here right now or like what. Counts this is always, debated but you know it's a large. Number and the thing In nigeria is there are multiple ethnic groups And i've heard that The christians are in the south of the country and The muslims are in the, north and The british set it up so that The muslims could rule a little more than The christians because The christian areas have more, oil and The muslim, AREAS i, guess got along with The British empire. BETTER i know that sounds a little weird and a little opposite of you, know most of, history but that's WHAT i heard happened. There And nigeria had a big civil war in the early seventies and The christian parts almost broke off and formed like three of their own, countries but The north. One that's what my old coworker told. Me, ANYWAY i did not actually research it on my. Own was from The christian, part.
Speaker 1: Got You, YEAH i mean to say that The british got along better with The muslims and The. Christians that sounds, crazy but at the same, time when you look at it for oil, PURPOSES bp already had well at the, time it would have been The Anglo persian oil, industry and The british were making some very big strides With muslim countries on the principle of. Oil SO i think even though the ones in south Of nigeria Are, CHRISTIAN i feel like they already had a kind of working relationship within The muslim communities and they felt like they might be able to do business better with. THEM i don't. Know i'm sure there's all kinds of political nuances of the day and age that weighed in, Here but, YEAH i don't. Know we're gonna talk about the Genocide nigeria here in a bit Because america Old donnie t is actually sending two hundred troops To nigeria to help stop the. Genocide right. NOW i got an article pulled up on what we're gonna talk about that here in a. Bit but getting back to the ARTICLE i have pulled up. Here, so The General atomics air launched Long shot drone has made new progress toward its first flight with its completion of various tests on the, ground including a demonstration of its weapon release. Capabilities Long, shot now also designated AS x sixty EIGHT a OR i should say X tac sixty EIGHT, a is said to be carried aloft first by AN f fifteen. Fighter the goal of the program has been to explore how an uncrewed aircraft capable of firing air to air missiles could extend the reach and reduce the vulnerability of the launch, platform among other. Benefits THE us military Events i'm just gonna, SAY darpa released new details about the Long shot, program which it is leading. TODAY a multitude OF us government stakeholders have also been, involved including elements of The Air, Force, Navy, ARMY, nasa AND. Darpa Which i'm surprised they didn't Say Space. Force they brought UP, nasa but Not Space. Force that shocks, Me but all, right. Fine General, atomics as well As Lockheed martin And north Of, grumman two of the big ones as far as the military industrial, complex received initial contracts to work on competing concepts for the Drone in twenty, TWENTY darpa Chose General atomics designed for continued development in twenty twenty. Three the original hope had been that the uncrewed they misspelled. There it had been that the uncrewed aircraft would make its maiden flight before the end of that. Year the current goal is to begin flight testing before the end of the year of twenty twenty. Six DARPA's Long shot With General Atomics Aeronautical systems has successfully completed a series of technical milestones moving its air launch uninhabited vehicle recently designated WE alred talked about that closer to flight. Testing according to DARPA's, release recent, achievements including full scale wind tunnel tests and successful trials of the vehicle's parachute recovery and weapons release, systems demonstrate significant progress in developing this next generation. Capability previously released renderings of Long shot have depicted it as capable of releasing at least ONE aim one to twenty advanced medium air excuse, ME aim one to Twenty advanced Medium range air to air missile OR amram from internal bay running along the bottom of the, fuselage Which i've heard some people, question why is that THE f fifteen that they have decided to strap this to instead of some of our more advanced fighting. PLATFORMS i do believe it is actually just because they have the storage space on this. ONE i don't, know don't fry. ME i am not a aeronautical design engineer by any, means BUT i think that the reason why they're at least doing this initial run on THE f fifteen is because it has more or less the trunk space for it And i'm get, Them i'm. Paraphrasing but if it is successful off of THE f, Fifteen i'm sure they're gonna start revamping and retooling it to go on to THE f thirty five's and THE f twenty twos and all these. Things but, anyway the overall long shot design has been shown to date is akin to that of a cruise, missile with an elongated fuselage and a chinned. Nose it has reverse swept main wings toward the rear of the fuselage and small canards at the, front both of which pop out into the deployment position after. Launch it also has an INVERTED v shaped twin tail configuration and a vertical. STRAKE i think that's not a mistype that sticks up just slightly from behind the top mounted dorsal engine air. Intake. Interesting you, Know i'm not a huge fan of, canards not not because of the habitual line crossolders making the jokes they're. GAY i just don't really think they look good on an air. Platform i'm, Biased i'll admit. THAT i JUST i don't. KNOW i don't like. Them you, know go, Ahead, Sam.
Speaker 4: They're Very british sir arago gay as fuck.
Speaker 1: Boy, granted we have also had air platforms that had canards at one point in, time but we have since revamped that and taking them off because we have better engineering.
Speaker 3: That and we have a conscious and we realize that was that was a monstrosity to, avionics, graviators whatever the fuck do you wanna call. It it's big metal tubes of metal in the sky THAT i still don't understand how planes. Fly if we were a MENTAL flyagd would have gave us wings on a back of her. Feet but, nope we're gonna do it in metal.
Speaker 4: Birds.
Speaker 1: DOG i, mean, Personally i'm glad we, can, right you, Know i'm a, fan just saying, anyway.
Speaker 4: WHAT i was gonna, say there were, More there were more planes at the bottom of the.
Speaker 3: Ocean the all boats in the, sky them bitches fall the fuck out of the, sky.
Speaker 1: Dog, Right and with that, mind that would mean that boats are also wildly more dangerous to travel, upon, Correct, Jiah.
Speaker 4: You KNOW i supposed to be.
Speaker 5: What you?
Speaker 3: Know, look All i'm gonna say is The titanic. SANK i ain't never seen A john boat Saying that's All i'm. Saying, SHIT i have AIN'T i bailed that BAT i bailed the water out, before but that bitch ain't never saank.
Speaker 1: Heard, that heard. That continuing on the article, here the official entry for THE X tax six' eight a IN The Us Mission Design series designation system says the drone is powered by A single. Williams turbojet according To The DESIGN systems dot in, that website the use OF the wj Thirty eight tech one five may point to a subsonic top speed For. Long shot the engine is also used On The German swedish TAURUS k epd three point fifty air launch, cruise missile a three thousand pounds class design with a stated maximum speed of mock zero point nine. To five so we're just under the speed of, sound here but still worth noting under the speed. Of sound it is also worth noting that The long shots parachute recovery, is intended at least, at present for use in testing and training rather than any actual combat employment of. The, DRONE well i mean that. Checks out it's a long shot is intended for conflict in, combat scenarios recovery isn't, really practical and the price point doesn't make. It, necessary okay, fair, enough however for test and training is recoverable and we have options. For that, as mentioned the first five test launch of a or, excuse me the first live test launch of a long shot drone is said to be from an five team fighter and aircraft type particularly well known for its ability to carry. OUTSIZED payloads f fifteen variants have already been used In The united states as well As in japan as aerial platform Launch or, i'm sorry aerial launch platforms for jet. Power drones for, YEARS now twg has been highlighting the particular potential Of The air FORCE'S new f Fifteen ex eagle two to carry oversized payloads and act as an airborne DRONE. Controller darpa, in general atomics have also talked about the potential to LAUNCH an x sixty eight a's from bombers internal bays as well as from cargo aircraft Using rapid dragon palletizing. Munition, SYSTEMS now i have heard. ABOUT this i have heard that THE bombers, b FIFTY the b two's and all. These things you could just strap this bitch to a palette and push it out the back of, a bomber and you'd be able to carry more of them at that point and once they hit the air they can deploy their wings and basically take off and be, you know beholden. TO themselves i don't know if it's going TO be ai driven, or What but I'm sure i'm sure. It is so there's a lot of. Potential here there's a lot of potential to use this, one day possibly in, the future as far as a as far as warfare. Is concerned, on screen, right now we have a picture and all this is, computer generated, of course but you could see how it's pushed out the back of a bomber's, bay door and you see it with the paarachutes just waiting, to deploy and from that you have all Of these they are able to deploy and launch munitions at. An aircraft so this is for air to. Air combat so it also removes the need for a bomber to, have potentially potentially it removes the need for a bomber to. Have escorts if you could push us out the back and take care of whatever air to air threat there, may be you WOULDN'T need f thirty FIVE'S or f twenty two's for, that MATTER or f fifteen's to jump in and be. The escort for bombers that are going on. A run but at the, same time if you're sending a bomber on, a run you would want the bomber to be carrying the max capacity of, you know bombs rather than. DEFENSIVE struck i, DON'T know i. Don't know the battlefield is shifting by. The Day The long shot program has so far been described in terms of scenarios that center more on direct control for the. Launch, platform however control of the drones after launch could similarly be localized or executed after longer distances via beyond line of site data link capability and or. Signal relays this could also allow for control to be handed off from one node. To another higher degrees of autonomy would allow for the performance of tasks after launch with fewer direct human inputs. As, WELL again i see this going way more in the LINE, with, Ai honestly, BUT anyway i thought it was. REALLY cool i think that it's really Dope whenever america comes up with new new things that, go BOOM so i thought it'd be fun for us to talk about them. This, Evening anyway coming onto the, Next article this Is. From OutKick the us military unveils new super weapon that Will. Terrify china, You, KNOW okay i didn't know we needed another one, Of those but, all right let's see what that's. About Here The united states continues to rapidly develop new weapon systems to maintain. Military superiority as, we do we do just be building shit because it's just what. We Do The united, states military under the Leadership of Trump and secretary Of, warptex seth has made creating a new era of weapons a. Top priority war is changing that requires the brightest minds in the country to Make sure america always stays on the throne with, military technology and we're doing. Just THAT the usa is currently building several super weapons and next generation weapons that are. Incredibly cool time to add another one to. The list, all right let's get into. It here so What is america's? Super weapon so basically this entire article is talking about how the long shot Should make china. Really, TERRIFIED here i, don't know but let's. See why so highly advanced unmanned aircraft are one of the most important priorities of the new era. Of war china is rapidly trying to develop the. Same, technology fortunately It appears america still holds a significant advantage when it comes, to airpower especially. Stealth, capabilities obviously unmanned fighters and aircraft far more advanced than drones can be a. Game changer, in theory something LIKE the x SIXTY eight a can be launched in clear a target area before stealth bombers or stealth. Fighters arrive that makes it much safer for the pilots and much less likely for fighter jets and bombers will. Be downed this also isn't the only unmanned system In The united states is pouring serious research into which. Is accurate, but yeah so apparently the long shot is going to be a game changer as far as air to air, combat, goes which to, be fair we haven't had one of our pilots getting a dog fight, in decades, Literally DECADES so i mean it's dope that we are preparing for the potential of something in. The future but, even still when you look at the capabilities of what other countries are coming out, With them i'm not Just, Naming china i'm not Just. Naming russia i'm not just naming. What name it doesn't matter if you look at the capabilities of their air platforms versus the capabilities of ours and. GRANTS it i understand that they're not going to be exposing their whole hand the same way we're not exposing our. Whole hand we don't actually know as far as us with the, civilian population we don't actually know WHAT the f twenty two is really. Capable of we know what it is allegedly, capable of but it's never been pushed to that limit because it has never seen. Combat yet it hasn't gotten an intercept yet or any of, these things so it's still in the realm. Of hypothetical and when you talk about Like the suit, thirty five, FOR instance i understand that we have never seen it go to its full. Potential either but with that, BEING said i still think that we are leaves and bounds above, the COMPETITION, and i for one would like us to, stay there so good things. For them moving on off of the, weapons conversation but still staying on the, tech conversation found this article to be. Very interesting this Is FROM Engineering hu shocker world first plasma confinement via levitated magnet achieved to unlock. Nuclear fusion let's talk about this a. Little bit SO the a zero point five ton superconducting magnet a. HALF ton i don't know why they would list it. LIKE that a half ton superconducting magnet recently hovered silently inside a five meter wide, vacuum chamber which marked a major Milestone For new zealand based nuclear fusion Startup Open. Star technologies the team successfully confined plasma heated to over one million, degrees celsius utilizing a ten million dollar Prototype dubbed junior to provide their unique. Reactor architecture the levitated die dipole configuration offers distinct advantages in plasma stability and confinement that we believe position it as a viable route to commercial fusion. Energy wow by demonstrating that a heavy magnet can be controlled and levitated while simultaneously confining, superheated gases the engineering team has addressed a primary requirement of this specific. Reactor architecture the magnetic field produced by the suspended hardware is designed to hold the plasma. In place it is a necessary condition for sustained. Nuclear fusion while the current prototype does not yet generate more energy than, it consumes the stability of the magnet under these conditions is a prerequisite for. Future iterations of, the technology so continuing it says technological advantages of the levitated. Dipole design this specific reactor configuration differs from the top tocomac tacomac tokomac designs used in many international. Fusion projects in, a tokomac large external coils are used to to manage, the plasma whereas the levitated dipole approaches places a single superconducting magnet inside a. Plasma cloud the internal placement is intended to mimic the magnetic structure found around Planets. Like jupiter the researchers aim to eliminate a source of heat loss and plasma insability by removing the mechanical supports that previously hailed the magnet. In place physical structures typically act as a conduit for energy to escape the reacting or, the reaction so achieving full levitation is a step toward maintaining the high temperatures require. For fusion they basically made zero gravity and then got this thing to levitate, within it and they're saying that this might be the thing that unlocks real fusion for longer than a. Few seconds. It's incredible this test confirms the magnet's ability to produce the field strength required for plasma confinement in a. Controlled environment earlier tests conducted by the company utilized mechanical arms to support the, internal components but the integration of a functional levitation system marks a progression in the. Technical roadmap the company has provided data to support the scaling of this system into larger and more. Powerful devices and we're not going to get into the whole thing as far as their strategy. IS concerned i just think it's. Really dope, so they, BY they i mean, the scientists the big brains of the world have developed the junior anti gravity magnet as a way to make fusion happen hopefully. HERE soon i think that's freaking ridiculous. And amazing, so now so this article Comes. From reuters iraq approves amicable Settlement With Russia's luke oil over transfer of operations of. Giant, field so y'all remember whenever all the, the god WHY am i drawing a blank on this? Right now, the tariffs everything About the russian oil was. Going on iraq Actually kicked russia out all those oil Fields of saddam was using to. Get rich He he Iraq Kicked Russia's luke oil company out and All the west was trying to buy for positions to get in there and get that oil frill on, the cheap cheap and also keep it out Of the. Russian circulation so this Comes. From cairo let's talk. About It The iraqi cabinet Approved on tuesday and amicable Settlement With Russia's luke oil over the transfer of operations from The Giant west corner two oil field to the State Run Bosra. Oil company according to a statement, Last month iraq nationalized the oil field AFTER the us impost Sanctions On luke oil to put Pressure on russia to end its War in Ukraine. WITH kernham i might be. MISPRONOUNCING it i. Don't Know, qu rna which is one of the world's largest, oil fields accounts for about zero point five zero point five percent of global oil supply and nearly ten Percent of. Iraq's output the Nationalization Of west corner two oil field comes as talks continue WITH the us Oil major chevron over. The Field luke oil Has until february twenty eight to sell its assets UNDER the. Us sanction three Sources toward reuters last Month that chevron And The Iraq oil ministry are in talks now on improving the. Contractual terms any deal on new terms that would Require a rock's. Cabinet approval two of three sources said a deal With for chevron In The west corner two would mark a further push Into a rock FOR the us oil major after it agreed to develop several fields in the country as part of its. International expansion since completing a deal TO acquire us OIL producer hes for fifty three billion dollars, Last Year Wow Basra oil company has taken over the fields operation for twelve months while waiting for the ownership issue to. Be resolved To Officials. Tolt reuters, so again we'll see what happens and if this, goes through And if chevron steps in and takes over these, oil, fields yeah that will put further Pressure, on russia, WHICH personally i think is an inherently. Good thing i'm hoping that this Will push russia to finally come to the, negotiating table and in their Situation, IN ukraine i don't think. IT will I think russia is going to be into this for the. Long HAUL but i know has been the one he, you know to say that he thinks of this whole thing will be wrapped Up. In, march perhaps perhaps this oil venture might just be fuel in the fire To make putin finally come to the. NEGOTIATING table i, don't know but we can, only. Hope y'all we can. Only, hope now with all of that, BEING said i wanted to move on to this. Topic here so apparently this is a warning for all parents, OUT there a chilling warning for PARENTS as mri scans show phones are actually damaging. Kids' brains it's no. Longer hypothetical it is understood cell phones on screen time are hurting your. Children's brains let's learn about, it.
Speaker 8: Together y'all, plus program we've seen the meltdowns when kids are pride away, from screens but frightening new data shows those devices could be causing. Deeper problems to not the experts called to radically change.
Speaker 2: The rules, i'm sorry but You.
Speaker 8: Can't chad, as parents we already know it excessive, screen time, Excessive emotion but what if it's much worse?
Speaker 3: Than that can you see?
Speaker 4: The screen?
Speaker 8: All right this is five Year. Old rose she was one of sixty kids to undergo an exhaustive study IN the us USING an mri machine to scan the brains of kids aged three to five. Years old the results. Truly shocking interactive screen time causes a loss of white matter in.
Speaker 3: The, brain.
Speaker 9: Well in the, simplest terms we could actually refer to as some measure of brain impairment of.
Speaker 8: Brain Damage Professor mike nagel From the university Of The sunshine coast has spent a studying child.
Speaker 1: Brain development so white matter in the brain is a material.
Speaker 9: Called myelin so what mylin does is it wraps around the axons of neurons and acts like an, insulator conductor not too disimilar to the plastic coating of. A wire so if we're seeing definites in mylin production early, in life we're probably seeing deficits in.
Speaker 8: Neural connectivity the study shows the more screen time a child is, exposed to the greater the loss of. White matter can you remember your first reaction to, those results not only as a professional in, this field but as.
Speaker 9: A father my gut reaction, AS wow i was not anticipating seeing anything. Like that it hadn't occurred to me at the time that Something as lili's and it said two hours a day was having such a profound effect on the white matter associated with sort of language development and by. Association literacy it was, a shock to. Be honest he.
Speaker 8: Also believes big data backs. It up in, twenty ten smartphones became mainstream and. Affording absence social, Media exploded so now we can track the impact psychological distress in our teenagers.
Speaker 1: Has skyrocketed and look at.
Speaker 8: The dates it's all after the twenty and ten, smartphone revolution mental illness through, the roof hospitalizations for mental health girls up eighty, one percent, self harm huge increases for kids age ten, to twelve the percentage of children sleeping less than seven hours. A night look at that all since two thousand. And ten the only graft that goes down the time kids spend with their friends face.
Speaker 1: To, face hello, All right.
Speaker 10: I'm, good thanks it's great to finally. See you good to see you.
Speaker 1: As well thanks for.
Speaker 10: Your Patients professor hutton is a man. In demand it was his research that proved the link between screen time and the loss of white. Brain, MATTER yeah, I think.
Speaker 2: I mean it's really.
Speaker 11: The elephant it's such a to me an, Obvious, Relationship.
Speaker 7: John what is?
Speaker 10: Your fear if we don't, address it the fear is just.
Speaker 11: Losing a generation, of kids just kids growing up not meeting, their potential the continued rise in self harm and body, image, disorder, arexia, bolimia.
Speaker 4: Smoking cause of.
Speaker 10: Mouth cancer the professor believes screen time and will be what smoking was to a previous generation, for decades and we pretended.
Speaker 11: Like smoking, you know everyone kind of knew that it was, probably harmful but, you know the industry pushed back, and, said no this is. IT'S not i think the same thing is going to come down the road for DEVICES that i think we are at risk of really having a lot of kids and a whole generation that's going to be that's going to struggle unecessarily as.
Speaker 10: A parent there are already more than enough dangers. To navigate but clearly screen time is something we need to pay. Attention to so what should the. Guidelines be how much of this is? Too much, in fact is any safe limit?
Speaker 1: At all so what is, The?
Speaker 8: Balance mike what is the?
Speaker 1: Right, balance well you know that's that's the million.
Speaker 9: Dollar question there really isn't any necessity for a child from zero to eight to be using screens on a.
Speaker 8: Regular basis the advice from, our experts no devices in, the bedroom no devices, at. Meal time that's adults included no interactive screen time for any child up to the age. Of five for older kids up, to twelve no more than thirty minutes a day limits. For teenagers well that's easier said, than, Done right but, fear not there are more. Extreme options thirty, sections sir if they.
Speaker 3: Knew full well what they are, in for they've got a.
Speaker 6: Bit of a, red.
Speaker 1: Shalk right, so okay for, THE record i agree with most of what was. SAID here i agree that putting your child in front of a screen for hours a day is not good for them by. Any, MEANS however i would be curious if it is in fact the screen that is causing the lack of, white matter or is it the lack. Of interaction AND what i mean by that is parents used to parent, their child and some of them, still ARE right I know, I do but there's tons of parents that will just kind of give their two year old the laptop or or, THE iPad i, should say and just let Them watch blue for hours and hours an hour so that they the parent can do whatever they were trying to do and whatever that, may be, cook dinner or clean the house or whatever. The, Case right but that's less time of having one on, one interaction face to face with, the kid and that does as and aside from all the emotional things that will do to them in, THE future i am of the belief that that also affects their, brain's' health especially. Long term looking, like THIS so i. Don't know, grant, said yes you could see all the numbers and the statistics that they. Were pulling as far as all the negative aspects of what happened after the twenty ten normalization, of smartphones which they've been around longer. THAN that i. GET this i think there's absolutely, something here and now they have quantifiable data to back, it UP which i think. Is fascinating but the other side, of this both of my kids and my older two, kids anyway are in public school and they have laptops that the school sends them. Home with most of their work at school has done on, these laptops so at granted it's not watching YouTube or anything, like that but they are constantly having a screen in their face for hours, a day and this is mandated by, the school so it's like you can't escape it at. This POINT and i agree with the experts as far as we don't know what this is gonna look like twenty years, From, now like are we gonna lose a generation or at least this generation won't be able to achieve their full potential because they were never forced to think outside. The box they were only allowed to think inside the technological or parameters that they were ever. PUT in i. DON'T know i did think it was a fascinating thing to get into on. This episode so now let's talk about this going on Here. IN syria us troops are or they're, PLANNING anyway us is planning to pull out all Troops. From syria this IS From. Cbs NEWS the us is planning to withdraw about one thousand remaining Troops from syria over the next, two months, you was OFFICIALS Told, cbs news ending a roughly decade long military presence there as part of the fight Against The islamic STATE. Or isis troops departed the Al tumph all Al TAMP tamph i don't know garrison In southern syria And The al Shadiadi Al shaddaddy Lord, of mercy based in the. Country's northeast earlier, This Year The Wall street journal was first to report that THE remaining us forces are expected. To LEAVE the us has had a Presence in XIIa since, twenty fifteen supporting AN anti isis coalition that Included the Kurdish Led Syrian. Democratic FORCES the sdf controlled large portions of The northeastern syria for years amid a civil war That challenged Syrian dictator Bashar. Al asad the security situation in the country has changed considerably Since the assade government collapsed late twenty. Twenty Four the trump administration has sought to work with The new, Syrian president Ahmad, al, shahra which for, the record a known terrorist who was a part. Of beheadings there's videos of him beheading people from you. Know, whatever anyway a former. Rebel leader, you know it's funny how they changed. The verbage, you know ten, years ago this guy would have been a. Known terrorist now a former, rebel leader, all right who has renounced his former ties With, al qaeda because that's how. It works you could just renounce it and it's all. Good now. But whatever his government has clashed With The Syrian democratic forces before striking a deal last month that sought to Integrate the kurdish led Group into syria's. ARMED forces i, feel like that's not going to. Go well nobody gets down With, the Kurds the shiahs And. The sunnies it. Doesn't Matter the muslims Hate the jews and They hate america and all. These things as far as they Hate, the KURDS they, i mean not as much as They hate israel And the jews, for sure but they See the kurds as like not, Much better so take that for what. It is, for YEARS, the sdf who partner WITH, the us provided security for prisoners and refugee camps holding thousands of ices prisoners and. Their families earlier, this MONTH the us helped transfer, five thousand SEVEN hundred isis fighters from detention Facilities in Syria to, iraqi custody ACCORDING To Us. Central Command, in december two members Of The Iowa national guard and a translator were killed in an ambush attack by A lone. Isis gunman according To, the Pentagon The trump Administration and retaliation launched a series of attacks as Part Of Operation hawkeye strike TO hit. Isis targets american Bases in syria also or have also periodically faced Attacks by iranian backed groups in, recent years AND the Us allied curtis forces in The northeastern syria face pressure From. Neighboring, Turkey again turkey has a Pretty large. Kurdish population their Neighbors. To syria turkey does not Like their, kurdish, population Which if i'm, not mistaken is like a third of. Their population, But Anyway president trump in his first term wanted to Withdraw from syria completely and even announced all two thousand troops. Will withdraw his defense secretary at, the Time Mad, dog madis resigned shortly after that citing. Policy Disagreements mister trump ended up agreeing to keep a small presence in. The country So mad dog was, All, about no we don't need to, leave yet we need to keep our troops there To keep isis. At bay, trump said now we're. Pulling Out mad dog. Took off he's living his best life. These days, but anyway so now the troops are. Coming home we are going to be pulling out all one thousand Troops from syria and they'll be left to their. OWN devices i have a. WEIRD feeling i don't know this for, a FACT but i have a weird feeling that we need to keep an Eye on syria over the. Next year year and a half.
Speaker 7: Just for.
Speaker 1: MORE things i understand the guy that's in charge right now seems to be a very, strong leader, you Know Former al qaeda rebel leader quote unquote all the. Things TERRORISTS but i just have a weird feeling that he's because he's, a warlord RIGHT and i have a feeling that warlords are gonna just do what, warlords do and we're gonna be hearing about some crazy human rights atrocities going Down in syria here sometime in the next. EIGHTEEN months i could, be wrong but that's at least from what, my PERSPECTIVE what i could see. Happening anyway so now let's GO. To cnbc let's talk about this GUY. In dc bro man run or man RAN at us capital with shotgun and Tactical vest capitol police, chief said, all right especially now after they just had Those Two national guards soldiers get KILLED in dc from that lone, gunman situation this is a really bad time to try to do some dumb SHIT. In dc, but sure that's a bold, strategy home and let's see if it works out. FOR him a man carrying a shotgun and wearing a quote unquote tactical Vest, on tuesday got out of a car and ran TOWARDS The us capitol before being stopped by police officers stationed outside. The building law, enforcement, said yeah that's, another. Thing Dude capital city police are posted Around The capitol building at all times twenty four. To seven Even before trump Enacted The national guard to come in and do some THINGS, in dc they have always had at least three cop cars Surrounding The. Capitol building so your boy was out of his. Goddamn, Mine anyway officers drew their guns in order the man to drop, the weapon and. He complied, you know. It's crazy if you comply with the police nine times out, of ninety nine times out of, one hundred you'll live to tell. The tale it's crazy how. This works officers do their GUNS like, i said. He COMPLIED The Us Capitol Police Chief michael sullivan Told reporters. Tuesday afternoon the man was also wearing quote unquote. Tactical gloves then laid down on the ground and was taken. Into custody when officers looked in The WHITE mercedes suv from which the man, had emerged they found a kevlar helmet and a gas mask in.
Speaker 5: The.
Speaker 1: Vehicle wow the man's shotgun was loaded and he was carrying. Additional rounds the police. Chief said police did not immediately share the, suspect's Identity but sullivan described him as an eighteen year old who does not live in. The area that's all we got at. This time some kid lost his fucking mind and decided he was about to go up In the capitol building with. A SHOTGUN and i, DON'T know i don't know what he. WAS expecting i don't know what he thought was gonna. Happen here, but yeah just, dumb things just dumb things all the. Way through the vehicle was not registered to, the man, no shit and police are looking at multiple addresses to chase out where he actually. Came from no motive is known at, this time the chief commented on officers who apprehended the suspect are adding this is why police At the capitol conduct monthly active. Shooter exercises. Very true so we don't know much about, your boy the would be shooter Of. The capitol but as more information, comes, OUT everybody i will let y'all know that we will be on. It, midnight kong would you got?
Speaker 11: Big dog as it sounds like somebody was, trying to, you know test and see how far it can get.
Speaker 1: To me i'm, With you i'm absolutely, with you especially after WE'VE seen i don't even think this is something Necessarily. At trump we don't know if this dude was a radicalized right winger or radicalized, left, winger like we have. No idea so could this have been a Dry run Some group i'm not going to name, the names but some group sent him in to kind of be a, test dummy just to see what the response times would be and how far he. Would get it's, very possible, no, WAY now, I mean i don't know if. You know congress was in at, that moment and so he was about to bust up in there to a room for him would be a very target rich environment and just light them all up. A buckshot i. Don't know but, even, still dude a shotgun and some extra shells in. Your pocket he wasn't going up in there to quote unquote drain the swamp by. ANY means i. Don't, know yeah not, at all do? What say not? At, All YEAH so i think, you're right it's very possible that this was a. Test run it's also very possible that this kid lost his fucking mind and really believed that he was going to go do. SOME shit i. DON'T know i REMEMBER when i was STATIONED, in dc a mom drove her car or tried driving her car Up The capital City Or capital steps to drive it Into The capitol building for, What purpose no one's. Really clear she tried driving it Into The, white house but there was, barricades up so she tried driving Into The. Capitol building still no idea what the motive was. On that and it's. Been years just crazy ass white woman FROM what i, COULD tell i, don't know, but yeah and she even had her baby in the. Back seat it was a. Whole thing so who's to say one way. Or another moving on to the next topic. Of, conversation SO the us is sending one hundred troops to Land in Nigeria as islamic Militants Threatened West Africa. Regional security first wave of two hundred person deployment arrives To help nigerian Forces Combat boko Haram And islamic. State militants, hell yeah so let's just read into it. Real quick around one hundred troops and military equipment Arrived In nigeria monday to help support local Forces battling islamic militants and other armed Groups In west. African Nation the nigerian military SET the us personnel touched down as part of a broader security cooperation Effort between Washington. AND abuja i might be mispronouncing that with one hundred more act arriving. Over time the arrival came at the request Of the, nigerian government which sought assistance, with training, technical support and intelligence sharing as it. Confronts Violence The associated, Press, Reported look i'm here, FOR this i. REALLY am i Like that america can be the world police when. IT'S needed i guess my only real question or concern here, would, be like, all right so whenever everything was going On in haiti and there was all and it's still popping, off there nothing's, calmed. Down y'all just ain't heard about it in. A while haiti is still in a. Horrible situation kenya sent fifty police officers to help. Them somehow kenya doesn't have any spare troops to Help the nigerians that live, right there but they have spare police officers to Send. To haiti is anybody seeing a? Weirdness here, BUT hey i digress And also america could have sent these Troops to haiti to help stop the atrocities that are going, on there and still could, right now we. Still can they would be, very grateful but we're not doing that BECAUSE last, I heard barbecue was still in control. Over there that's. His nickname by, THE way i. Don't, Know anyway about TWO Hundred Us africa command personnel are expected to Deploy to nigeria, in total and in what officials have described as a support mission aimed at strengthening the Capacity of. Nigerian forces so they're going to go there and train Up the nigerian forces to handle. This PROBLEM but, i mean it's very difficult to motivate people to, do this especially against a well operated and well funded terrorist Organization Like. BOKO haram i. Don't know the effort is focused On combating islamic extremists groups Such As boko haram And The islamic State In West, africa province both of which have carried out Attacks In northern nigeria and In The lake. Chad region the first batch of troops REPRESENTS the anci group of what is expected to be a roughly two under. Person deployment, of OTHERS including us intelligence analysis advisors, and trainers. Called it the move follows recent visits BY Senior Us africa command Officials to abuja to reinforce military to military ties and expand counter. Terrorism cooperation well again. Good Things on, February Eighth Nigerian president Bola tim tinubu met with a HIGH level us delegation LED By Us Africa Command Commander General Dagvin Anderson dagvin what an, unfortunate name At The state House, In abuja According To nigerian Presidents. The president the meeting included senior Officials from, nigeria's military security and intelligence agencies and focused on expanding intelligence sharing and. Operational coordination monday's deployment came as Tensions between Washington and abuja have eased following earlier friction over religious violence and. Civilian Protection resident trump had Previously accused nigeria of failing To protect christians from what he described as. A genocide for, the record it's not. Just him the rest of the world would classify this as. A genocide citing attacks by extremist groups and, Armed bandits trump ordered Airstrikes on december, twenty Fifth Targeting islamic state militants and said they were responsible For. Killing christians africom conducted Strikes, In Sokoto sokoto state In, northwest nigeria targeting what it Describes As islamic state terrorists and said they were Coordinated with. Nigerian Authorities The united states launched a powerful and deadly STRIKE against isis terrorist Scum In northwest nigeria who have been targeting and viciously killing Primarily innocent christians at levels not seen for many years and. Even centuries trump put that in a post On Truth social so let it be known That The united states is sending assets to try to help ease the genocide from what's going On. In nigeria let's listen into this clip to learn a little. Bit more.
Speaker 5: Hereia is. A disgrace the whole thing is. A disgrace they're killing people by. The thousands it's a Genocide and i'm really angry. About it and, we pay, you know we give a lot of Selfsidy. To nigeria we would have end Up stopping the government's. Done nothing they're. Very ineffective They're killing christians. At will and, you KNOW until i got involved in the two weeks and nobody even talked.
Speaker 12: About, It Well president trump is reacting today to what we've been covering for a couple of, weeks now but really leaned in with my PANEL that i hosted AT the un at the Request Of Ambassador, michael waltz and he also invited Superstar Rapper nicki minaj because she has a Pastor who's nigerian and has jumped into this as an advocate for those. Under attack horrific Violence in nigeria Against mostly christians and a third mass kidnapping this, week alone so it's getting Worse Under president tanubu. Over there in, this attack gunman Targeted a catholic school just days after that attack On a. Christian Church islamic Terras. And nigeria they're now twenty two of, those Groups Including, boko haram and some of them are ALIGNED. With isis they Are targeting christians and have been. For years some experts as well As the president are saying that the mass slaughter needs to, be contained and you heard. Them here the government now over there has to do something. ABOUT this I Joined Us ambassador waltz for an event on the crisis earlier.
Speaker 7: THIS week i Served in nigeria helping train their navy seals for hostage rescues and to go find, these Girls, and harris it is horrific what is happening to them. Right now we were able to get many of, them back but not all.
Speaker 1: Of them and as a father of.
Speaker 7: A daughter it is just it's just horrific to think little girls eight nine years old being kidnapped out of their.
Speaker 4: Schools and Sold into islamic.
Speaker 12: Sex Slavery Senior foreign Affairs Correspondent greg palcott has.
Speaker 13: The Latest Greg hi harris has to write more Violence. In nigeria christians again. UNDER Fire a catholic secondary school in the Town of guara In northwestern nigeria attacked. By gunman local media says as many as fifty two kids. WERE kidnapped a desperate search involving military and police.
Speaker 1: Is on right now.
Speaker 13: And yes earlier, this Week at catholic church nearby. Was attacked two people were killed and thirty eight. Worshipers subducted the ransom per person sixty nine. Thousand dollars Thousands of christians have been killed in recent, years there leading some guest to speak Of a. Christian Genocide president trump Has branded nigeria country a particular concern regarding, religious freedom threatening to apply sanctions and SEND in. Us troops here's How A state department official put it at a congressional.
Speaker 14: Briefing Yesterday the trump administration is developing a plan to incentivize and Compel the nigerian government to Better protect christian communities and improve.
Speaker 13: Religious, freedom Still the trump administration and analysts say others are getting her Too by, islamis terrorists organized. Bandits militants twenty five children were kidnapped at another school In western Nigeria.
Speaker 1: On monday. One escaped that happened In a.
Speaker 13: Muslim. Area harris nigerian officials claim they are not persecuting, any religion but many, analysts say at the, very least they are certain that the government officials are not protecting their.
Speaker 1: Own, citizens now with that, being said there is a little bit of. Truth Here boko haram And The islamic state are not only Going, After christians they are also going after what they deem to Be liberal muslims or More, progressive muslims and those that are not living under or trying to, live under Very strict. Sharia law but if we're looking at the statistics if we're just looking at the. Numbers, alone yes they are going out of their way to Attack specifically christians by leaps and bounds more than, they are, you KNOW the i don't want to. Say Infidels they're muslims but not living to what they classify as the standards Of what muslims should be. Living, like, so YES the us troops are Now. IN nigeria i am personally happy. About this we shall see if it actually makes much of a difference in. THE area i hope. It, DOES now i want to READ the cnn. Article here Department Of homeland Security spokesperson tricia McLoughlin to.
Speaker 7: Leave.
Speaker 1: Agency now this is kind of a. Big one there's not many reasons why people would be leaving very high up POSITIONS in dc, right now unless they might have ties to certain files that have. BEEN dropped i don't know if that's the case with, this one but let's check it. Out here tricia McLoughlin is. Stepping down that's their. Top spokesperson McLoughlin is expected to leave her position as assistant secretary. NEXT Week a trump administration OFFICIAL. Told cnn her departure comes on the heels of high profile mass Shootings, in minnesota where conflicting accounts called into question the. Department's credibility McLaughlin was one of the agencies most, vocal and Apart From Secretary, christy nomes most, visible defenders making appearances across news networks To Defend president trump's mass deportation agenda and taking to social media to blast reporting on. The agency direct, QUOTE here i am, enormously grateful Grateful To, President Trump, secretary nome And the american people for the honor and privilege to serve this, great nation she wrote on a social media Post, on tuesday, She Said, lauren biss who has been with me since day one Of the, trump, administration well, direct quote we'll take Over As assistant Secretary For, public Affairs And katie Zachariah Or, ZAKARIA zakaria i, don't know a dynamic and effective voice in media will serve as. Deputy assistants secretary McLaughlin started to plan her Departure, in december but stayed in the aftermath of the fatal Shootings Of renee Good And alex pretty by federal immigration Agents. In minneapolis according to a source familiar her plans to leave the administration were first Reported. By politico nomes said On a tuesday post on ex that McLoughlin served with, exceptional, dedication tenacity. And Professionalism White House Press Secretary caroline levitt said on social media that McLoughlin has been a strong and fearless voice on Behalf Of president trump and the brave men and women of federal. Law enforcement even before the Killings of Pretty. And good, last Month DHS's public affairs office faced questions about its credibility after several incidents in which McLoughlin and the agency made claims that were later undermined by video or statements from. Local officials the agency's, credibility issues combined with its officer's use of aggressive tactics to Carry out trump's, deportation mandate have led to a drop in public OPINION on dhs and Its component in A recent ipsus poll showed that sixty two Percent of americans think Immigrations and customs enforcement efforts have gone quote unquote. Too far the agency's conduct is a central sticking point in the partial government shutdown that began last Week after congress hit an impass to negotiate REFORMS in dhs. Immigration operations during The first, trump administration McLaughlin worked as chief of Staff For Nuclear arms control At The state department and In The public affairs office At The. Treasury department it's crazy how they just move. These people so she goes from being the public affairs officer For The, treasury, department okay then became the chief of Staff For nuclear. Arms controls how do you make? That jump how do you make the jump from being the public? Affairs person so Whenever The treasury department needed to like let a statement out to, the news it would be McLaughlin that. Did it how do you go from that position to being chief of Staff for nuclear arms At The. STATE department i don't, understand that but. All right she went on to work as a Spokesperson For Ohio Governor mike DeWine and Later For vivek ramaswami's to twenty twenty four. Presidential campaign so she's just a product Of the beltway through. And through she is absolutely JUST A dc i don't even know what to call, it here, you. Know scum and for, THE record i don't know, her PERSONALLY and i don't KNOW if i would even agree or disagree with things that, She says but anybody that jumps from place to place like THAT, in, dc like that's all. It is she's trying to further her own political career and basically ride the coattails of people to. Advance HERSELF and i don't like our political system for literally these types. Of things so she came under scrutiny last Year After pro publica reported that a firm run by her husband was subconsc tracted to produce an advertising CAMPAIGN for dhs in a two hundred million. Dollar deal, oh okay a little in house, money making a, little. Skimming okay McLoughlin Told pro publica at the TIME the dhs had no visibility into which subcontractors, were selected and that she recused herself because of the conflict. Of interest. Sure sure she is the LATEST top dhs official. To leave about a year into the. NEW Administration Ice Deputy Director madison sheenan announced last month that she would also step down from her position to Run for congress in Her. Native ohio that's that's all. It is they're trying to advance their own. Political careers so McLoughlin is. STEPPING down i wouldn't be shocked if McLoughlin runs for some sort of office Here soon i'm throwing, IT out i. Don't know, but anyway moving off of, that TOPIC and i did want to do this as we're Talking about. American politics so your Boy old Zoran mom donnie whose mommy was On the. Epstein files i'm not gonna stop. Saying that by, the way he is. A socialist he's been very loud and proud, about that and now. He is everybody knew this was. Gonna happen they knew he was Gonna Run new york into. The dirt they just didn't know to, what level into. What, degree well good members of, the retinue we're starting to see. That now he is now trying to tax the rich to an. Insane LEVEL and i mean to regular poor folk like you, and me it may not seem like an. Insane level BUT if i was somebody who, was worth, you know three billion dollars throwing out, a NUMBER and i happen to Live In New york city for, whatever reason and the new mayor decided that he was gonna tax me ten percent of my net worth to maintain a, RESIDENCY there i would. JUST leave i would leave and that's. The deal he's trying to balance the budgets, right now and he can't because he's he's pushing a lot of money into places that it doesn't need. To go and he's doing this because of socialist's agenda programming that that's all it is, cut too because he can't. Afford it he is asking the Governor Of new york so he's the Mayor Of New. York city He's Asking, kathy hochel the horrible governor of, the state if she can send more Funding To New, york city and she's telling, Him no your one city has more OF a gdp than the entire State. Of florida just so we're all, Clear Here New york city brings in more in tax revenue just as, a city than the entire State of. Florida does and somehow he is unable to balance the budget with what. He's got so rather than cutting out, certain programs he is instead deciding that, either a the state's gonna give us, the MONEY or b we're gonna tax the shit out of the rich by increasing. Property, tax okay on top, of, that yeah the wealthiest one percent just end up leaving the state or THE city i. Should say and on the other side, of that the regular folk who have owned a home in and Around The New york city area for decades are about to get screwed out of. Their investment but you, know what we're gonna listen in Here For. Fox new this is a handity talking, about. It y'all let me know what.
Speaker 15: Y'all think it's now notorious for having major, budget woes but now that dysfunction is now working its way down to the. Local Level New York City, mayor Zoron Commed, marxist mundani is finding out the hard way that his city is spending way beyond, their means because he wants to spend a whopping one hundred and twenty seven, billion, dollars which by, the way is more than the entire budget for this free State of FLORIDA that i.
Speaker 2: Live in and he's staring down a.
Speaker 15: Massive, budget deficit and he has a brilliant solution to fix it. Raised taxes, of, Course now zoron wants to see property tax rates in this city increased by almost, ten percent which of course will almost certainly lead to similar rent increases and probably more.
Speaker 2: Mass migration but that is only a.
Speaker 15: Band aid zoron really wants a major tax hike on, the Wealthy But governor hokeel so far is not super keen on driving more tax revenue out of, the state so She's throwing zoron a bone an extra one point six billion to hold him over, for now for. Now keywords but what does he need more money? For, anyway well just a few. Small things thirty three billion dollars, for pensions, debt service plus an extra billion, for illegals another thirty billion for. Social Services, new yorkers you are getting exactly what you. Voted, for congratulations, Real, Quick mom donnie wants to spend one point two billion tax dollars.
Speaker 1: For illegals the fuck are we talking? About here but let's continue.
Speaker 15: Reaction is A Lifelong New Yorker fox Business Host, DAVID asman i would, Tell you, I'm, sorry however you do, Have options you do.
Speaker 2: Have Choices new jersey.
Speaker 15: Not that, much better so that wouldn't really be at the top of.
Speaker 1: My list but.
Speaker 15: This is, so predictable all. Of it can You Imagine New york city Has a he wants more money than the entire budget in the entire State of florida with, better infrastructure, better schools and and we have budget, surpluses here we don't. Have, deficits.
Speaker 5: Yeah and you have.
Speaker 6: ZERO taxes, i mean taxes is the is always the thing that they go to in a knee. Jerk fashion this and this is something that's that's going to hurt the. Middle, class now when you think of the, middle class think of the Expenses In, new york it's an. Expensive city but this tax raise that he's, he's proposing and again it's on it's on. Your property it will affect three million property Units In, new york most of them, are apartments and the median income of those property owners is about one hundred and twenty thousand dollars.
Speaker 2: A year sounds like.
Speaker 6: A lot, of money But In new york that, believe me that's. Middle class so it's it's hurting the. Middle, class plus if those apartments are, rented out it means that the way that they're going to pay for those higher taxes is by. Increasing, rents now he claims he's going to have a. Rent freeze you can't, have everything. MAM donnie i mean he wants a fifteen billion dollar increase in. The budget fifteen billion dollars and the money just. Ain't there he wanted to get it through this. Wealth tax he can't do that, by himself but he can do the property tax, by himself and again that will hit the middle. Class exactly those people who he claims voted, For him many of them. Probably did but what a wake up call it's going to be.
Speaker 5: For them it. Really.
Speaker 15: Is now they have this ballot Measure in california that would be Retroactive, to january and it's coming Up, in november and it would be a five percent wealth tax for billionaires in. That state you have two of the co Founders.
Speaker 10: At google they Moved.
Speaker 15: To Florida, larry ellison he's Moved. TO florida I would I Think elon musk is now Out. OF california i think He's. In austin and all of these people are packing up and leaving because, You know i've met a lot of people that are wealthy in. THEIR life i have not met met anybody that is a trust. Fund brat and all these people worked hard for, their money and all, of them, without exception are. Smart PEOPLE and i don't think they're going to give up their wealth to politicians that are going to waste their money so they can.
Speaker 2: Retain, power no, and yet and yet he's blind.
Speaker 6: To this he had an Interview With katie cork a While back mamdani did in which, he, Said No new york is we could raise. Their Taxes new york is such a great place, to live they'll be happy to. Stay, here well from twenty twelve until twenty, twenty two that ten, year period the base, tax rate the highest tax rate that, we have when up. Twenty percent he's proposing a fifty one percent. Wealth tax he doesn't think that they're gonna be people leaving one point Seven Million new yorkers left because of that twenty. Percent increase what do you think they do with an immediate fifty one percent. TAX increase i think we'd see another one point, seven million if not a lot more than That Leave. New york and of course that would drain the. Tax revenue this city's going to. GO bankrupt i do.
Speaker 1: Not like how the music had to come in and get louder and louder as he was making these very very. Good points, but, Yeah mom donnie is out of his, fucking mind like they. Were saying and there was other ARTICLES that i found in other, you know people on the street interviews with the local people that. Own properties so all they're gonna do, is like let's say you have an, apartment complex and now that property owner is getting taxed, even higher ten percent more just to own. That land so now they're gonna. Raise rent and this is from the, same guy remember who's talking about starting a rent freeze so that, you know property owners could not raise the rent on. Their occupants this he ran, on this and somehow shocker that he's not doing what he said he was. Gonna do, he's going as the socialist and as the left. Always does we need to raise, the taxes we need to tax more of, the rich and all. These things, and fine you have your opinions on how. You want you're telling me that if you taxed fifty one percent of the person fifty one percent of what, they make they wouldn't just leave sell their assets and. Dip out but that's the other catch twenty two, of, This Right So New york city has this. THIS program i forget what IT'S called api, be honestly, but basically let's say you own property and you want to, sell, it cool you have to put it on. The market for at least six months to see if any charitable nonprofits will try to make you an offer within those. Six MONTHS and i think you're forced to take certain offers if they're even relatively close to what, you're asking even if by relatively close they're shy by a couple hundred, k that you, Know whatever you're forced to go that route first before you can put it on the open market for the. Individual buyers then you're still paying an insanely high sales tax on the. Property itself, it's.
Speaker 8: Just yeah.
Speaker 1: It's mom donnie is doing exactly what everybody suspected that he, would do and He's Ruining New, york, city which for, the record it's not like they were. Thriving beforehand they've been they've been on the outs for quite. Some TIME but I just i don't understand what the people were expecting whenever they voted this. GUY in i feel like they didn't expect him to do what, socialists do even though he's very loud and proud. About that it's insane, to mean it's actually. Mind blowing, but anyway so we're gonna get ready to wrap up. This episode we talked about a lot of, Things here like, WE said i was gonna start with the technological side of the conversation then move over to the political and semi. Geopolitical things we didn't go too heavy on the on the world news on, today's episode but there's always next week and if anybody is interested in hearing that and joining in, the conversation we do This every wednesday night at Nine. Pm central go to the link of the description below To The cajun night at patreon Dot com patreon dot Com Slash. Cajun night Rather and Joe and nan with. The conversation it's always a. Good time we're always talking about the things and. The stuff some of the conversations get rather deep and. Rather heavy some of them are unhinged, and ridiculous as you would expect from anything associated with this group. Of people, BUT anyway i Am The cajun. Night everybody thank you'all for, joining me and, As always god bless