Speaker 1: Hey, everyone, Welcome back to Sasquatch Theory. In this episode, I am interviewing Venis from Manitoba, Canada. She has had a lot of strange experiences around her property and she believes it to be connected with the Sasquatch or Sabe as some people refer to. The Sabe is presented in the Seven Teachings as a manlike creature of the forest who symbolizes truth and honesty. I find this to be accurate within its meaning, because those who encounter a Sasquatch are faced with the challenge of telling those around them the truth of what happened. I like Venice and I can tell she is a very open and smart individual. Not to mention, she documented and took photographs of some of her strange finds. I don't do blurry photos or videos here, and she did a great job with the quality and lining up all the shots. Give her a thumbs up for that. I can't tell you how many people send me blurry photos expecting me to follow along and represent it on my channel. There are also a few channels that would try to use me to show their blurry photos or be extremely pushy on what they believe to be bigfoot. I just end up cutting ties with channels or researchers that try to use me for views or some type of gain. I am only interested in the truth, not channel views. If a person is able to relay their experiences in a way that makes sense to the listener, and they have clear photos of what they are describing, then I will gladly show it on my channel. Venise did a great job at describing the activity, and like I said, her photos were amazing. I want to thank you for helping my channel out and teaching me about your beliefs, and also for showing us the forest around your property. All Right, with all of that being said, let's dive into this next interview with Venis from Manitoba, Canada. Hey, Denie, welcome to Sasquatch Theory and I appreciate you being on the show.
Speaker 2: Thank you, it's my pleasure. I'm excited.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm excited too. So you've been experiencing activity at this property that you've been at for what six or seven years now?
Speaker 2: Yeah? This is my sixth year. It'll be seventh year in July.
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, yeah, can you kind of go through everything where it first took off? And where you're at now.
Speaker 2: Okay, ah, Well, I moved in here in July first, and right away I took my dogs out to the woods seventeen acres here, some ponds, and I was just super excited. I lived in the country in another location before that, and there was a cree and I had some things going on there, but I wasn't like all focused on that, you know. I just moved here and I was planning where am I going to put my vegetable garden and all of that kind of stuff. And I went out exploring. I love doing that. We do it all the time. So that's I noticed right away, Like right when I started into the right into the woods, there's some trees that have been twisted early on in their life, I guess, and just can change need to grow so way up high, there's these weird twists in a few trees and a grouping. I've never seen that before. I've seen like weird you know, growth in trees and stuff like that, but I don't know. These just stuck out stood out to me, and lots of that. And then I noticed I didn't know what anything was. I just noticed a weird amounts of big logs and big huge trees all kind of like me in teepee shapes and just arches, and like I said, I lived in the country before this place, and I've never came across any of that. I've done plenty of camping, and since I was a child, we've gone to cabins, and we had a cabin that we used to go for the whole summer and we've never we've never eaten. I guess I just never noticed it, or it's new here, I don't know. But so these things were standing out, like arches that were really big, like we can go under them, and they seem to go in a row, you know, so you could just like walk under them all some were small. I don't know, they just stood out. One of the very first walks along, I was following a deer trail. Well, they were all kind of deer trails. We eventually cut some as far as we can get in and then so I was following this one deer trail that goes along like a it's kind of like a ditch where property is separated and they dig it out and put a fence up. Fence is now all gone and down, but so there's like a ditch where water collects and stuff. So there's a deer trail along there, and I noticed, like right right beside the trail, right in plain view. I'm only five foot, but this thing was right at my eye level. It was a mouse impaled on a branch, and I just was very puzzling. I took pictures. I take pictures of everything all the time, like mushrooms and flowers and whatever stands out weird, you know, woodpecker homes and things like that. And I just so in that area where I saw that mouse's it gave me a weird feeling and almost like I was being watched, but by small things, you know. It didn't feel like something big was watching me, just like a bunch of little eyes. And I just caught that like the area where the fairies live. You know, everybody knows about fairies, but I didn't think there were any. It just felt like that with all the small arches, and just had a different feeling from the rest of the place. And back then it was like twenty sixteen ish, I had a different dog pit both and these three little ones. And there was one part of the trail that she would not go down, and I didn't know why, and so I just never went there. She just, you know, she would normally run ahead of me and sniff around and run back and forth, and I would just follow along wherever she picked. And there's always that one area she would never go down. She would stand and stare down it and turn around and just go the other way down another trail. So I kind of avoided that area for until she passed. And I have a new dog and she's younger, so she was just and everywhere, and I basically wound up in that area, but I didn't go down that trail. I kind of just made my way through the forest and found wound up there, and it was creepy, so creepy. It's felt darker there, even though it was the same, it felt colder and just creepy. It's the middle of the day, and so I just really don't go there. Just just kept getting weird feelings in certain areas and my dogs would react. I had.
Speaker 1: You have this structure that you found here, it's like a giant X or like a star. Yeah, tell me a little bit about that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, these structures just keep coming. I don't know when, like I'll I go out every day, So I take my dogs out as soon as it's nice out where every day we go out and I try and do different paths, but there's there's these main ones that take you branch off, so I'm always down these main ones. And that was just one that would just happen to be there right beside the path in the trees that I normally go down, and I was like, Wow, what the heck? How come I didn't see that before? Just take a picture, take a few pictures, you know, because sometimes they don't turn out, and just lots and they're just new structures all the time, teepee type.
Speaker 1: Okay, yeah, and I'll be posting every photo in the video, so just kind of pretend like we're looking at it. I'm looking at it right now. Okay, pictures, but yeah, whatever you want to send in the future or whatever we're going to talk about, sure, I got it and I'll show it.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 1: So the mouse that was in how high up was that that stick or the tree? You know, all my.
Speaker 2: Eye level, like it was directly in my face and it was on my right in the tree line because on the other side was that ditch. So the trees have been cleared out, but then there's more trees after the ditch, and so I was like kind of belong the ditch on my left and the and the mouse was like right in my face and it was like fresh not there wasn't blood or anything, but it wasn't like all, you know, shrunken or anything like that. And I examined it like a little weirdo and took pictures of different angles just to see like how did it get on here? And it was just weird.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and the fact that it was impaled from the headside. It takes hands to do that. And it seems like where it was it was placed there purposely, so you would see it intentionally.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yes, yes, And then other things like intentional. It's it felt intentional, like it made me like look around, like what's someone here? Because like I said, I'll go out every day and on the way to the forest, we have ponds and my dogs love swimming and it's usually hot here in the summer, so that's what we would do. I would go out to the pond and there's a couple of big rocks that I sit on and they go swimming, and I'll throw stick back and forth and they go in and out and I just sit there and we eventually made a floating dock. But I usually just sit on this rock. And one day I was just we're walking up there, and on the rock is a row of rocks placed in a row like totally like spaced nicely. And I was just like that is odd because this is where I sit. There wouldn't be any like loose rocks on there, you know. And I was just like, okay, so I take a picture. I left them, and they just stayed there until like I wanted to sit there. So one day I just pushed them off. And and I've had other things like feathers. I'll be I'll go back, I'll go out, and then when I come back down the same path, there'd be like a thing of feathers one two, three, like and I picked them up, like, oh they're nice. I usually take whatever's there. One time we were going four by fouring around here. Way out there's a legacy forest and they logging and stuff like that and then replanting and there's tons of berries there. We go berry picking and stuff there. And one time we were out there riding around, came back and on our truck is a whole bunch of feathers just on the hood, and nobody goes out there, Like it's not like a favorite public spot that people go to. You know, they really don't even know about it. You know, people around here know the legacy for us, but they don't even really go. Like you could see there's no tracks of cars or ATVs and stuff and there. Yeah, so I find things like on the hood of my car one time there was a goat skull and spine and I was just like, what is this? And another time we were riding, we went up and I was videoing because I was a passenger so I was able to video. And on the way back, I'm doing the same thing and there's like a mink or a weasel or some type of wild animal right there in the road. They have to go around it, and I have a video of that. I was like, wow, that wasn't there. M Yeah, but I didn't add anything up, Like I really just thought, that's I wonder why that's there, Like always just just a question and then just don't think about it anymore.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and where exactly or is all this taking place out? You don't have to give like an exact description, but I don't think we mentioned it earlier.
Speaker 2: I'm in the prairies in Manitoba, Okay, and i am east of the city of Winnipeg. So I'm out about about forty five minutes from the city m and there's a great big eggsy for us. If everybody wants to, you know, just don't come to my house. We're out in the kind of because we don't really you know, want to be We just want to be private.
Speaker 1: Mm hmm. So there's a lot of forest around the area.
Speaker 2: Yes, lots lots of water and lots of forest, lots of rock, which I you know, I didn't even all of this. I'm still learning. I'm still learning about like the sounds they make and all of that. Like I would, you know, something would happen, or something would be strange, or I'd see something new, and I would tell I have a couple of friends that love the paranormal and all that, so I would tell them. And I was always just thinking, you know, it's like ghost activity or alien or you know, I don't know something that's in the forest, you know. I would eventually learn a little bit like there's little people that they call, you know, and you stuff like that, and I was like, Oh, is that what's over there then? Or uh so, I really wasn't even connecting it to bigfoot or sasquatch or whatever you wanted to call it. I really didn't even know what I thought about that subject. I was just I didn't know about gifting or mind speak or you know, until later, and when I heard about all that, I was just like, Okay, that's where, you know. I don't even know if it's an animal that's huge like that hiding here in the flat prairies. You know, I don't know, but I know now I haven't seen. I haven't seen yet, and I prefer to call them sabe. And just because now that I've spoken about it with my friends and my family and stuff, people have went, wow, You're so lucky. They're freaking out, and I'm like what, and they're kind of telling me more things.
Speaker 1: Yeah, why do you believe they are coming around your property specifically?
Speaker 2: Okay, Well, this is a I've given a lot of thought, and I think it has something to do with me and the area I think there. I don't know if there's some sort of like thin veil here or it's my energy that they pick up on. I'm not saying I'm special or anything. I do know that I'm a little bit different than a lot of people. I've had, you know, many different experiences since i was little, and and so it has my you know, my sibling and all that too, So it's not just me. We've had like psychic situations. We would even play, Like my oldest sister would call me in her mind from her bedroom and I would hear her, you know. But I didn't like grow up doing all of that. I kind of I grew like I got married young and started having kids young, and I was just like enveloped in that, and I did nothing, nothing until I was visited by aliens when I had my second child. And then so I always just thought it was that kind of stuff going on, just just weird stuff here. And I think they I think I'm just open or something something about my energy. I don't know, I don't know really, but this is just something I feel just because all my life, you know.
Speaker 1: And I feel the same way as well, just because a lot of the activity that I'm having seems to be directed towards me, and it's not negative or evil per se, you know. I see it as a positive thing. But when I go deeper in the forest, I find less and less sign. Or I go to other areas around this forest and I'm not seeing that sign. Only around my trails where I'm walking, the places that I go and have been. It's like they want me to see, you know, they leave little gifts and a little strange things. So you know, as physical as they are, I can't help, but wonder you know, the spiritual aspect behind it either.
Speaker 2: Well, that was the hardest part for me to like to grasp. Well, it was all hard. My friends are really telling me, no, Vinez, no, no, Like look at the video, watch these interviews, and I'm like okay. And then every time there would be something that I can connect with or I can relate with, or that's happened, or you know, I'd be like, oh oh, oh my goodness, Oh my goodness, oh my goodness. Like I have one friend that says talk to Sabby, you know, like meditate and talk, and I was just like, oh, I don't know about that, you know, I just but then recently I tried it. I was in the hot tub. It was just like it was pitch blackout and we were just quiet, my husband and I, but he was just sitting there. I can't even see him, so I think he was just had his eyes closed. I closed my eyes, and I felt like really different, like I I'll pray, I pray to God and sometimes you can feel that connection as you as you're praying, and sometimes it just was like ooh, did you hear me? You know kind of thing. This time, like in the hot tub, it was really different. It felt like I was in space, like I was just floating in space. I couldn't feel the water, I couldn't feel the seed I was on, and my mind all of a sudden well and I started to talk to Sabbe and I was asking him if he could help my friend find a place to live because she's in this predicament. So I did. I just started asking, can you find a perfect place? And then I got this weird vision in my head and I was like inside, I was like whoa, whoa, whoa. But I could see it and it was like a group of sasquatched the typic call kind you know, Harry way far away in a distance on a beach, walking coming out of the woods, going on to a beach. And then I was just like whoa and went away and I didn't say anything to my husband or anything, and then he started talking, and you know, just that was it. I forgot about it like usual. I just like I just stopped thinking about stuff. And then I the next morning, my friend said, look, Fornies, I just open up the ads for places and look at this place. And it's a perfect place bedrooms, closed to for her kids to go to school. But it's out in the country on a ranch, and blahah blah blah blah. We're still waiting to see if she's going to get it or not. But anyway, that was like wow, wow, I didn't hear a voice or anything. And then the next it just recently, this is just recently. It's just so exciting. I was in the basement. I have rabbits that I that I have reed and pets and stuff, and they're in they have in the basement. So I was down there and I was cleaning, and just clear as a bell, right here was a whistle, just like I can't even do it until I hear I heard another interview and he did it, and I was like, oh, that's it. I have a parrot and he doesn't do that. It's not his and I wouldn't hear him in the basement anyway. And it happened again that night, all whistle when I was in the shower. I was just watching and it just stops you and you're dead in your tracks and you're like looking around and nothing down there is going to whistle, Like rabbits don't do that. They have never. I was just like, but you wonder, you doubt, Like I'm always doubting. My friends say no, but he's but I'm just always doubting it, Like it's it's just weird. It's just too weird.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, I understand. So if I wanted to go out in the forest and mind speak myself, how would I go about that?
Speaker 2: Well, I just I speak out loud m most of the time. And my I have a native friend, well it's my daughter's friend and her mom and they're like deep into their culture. And they came over where and they wanted to see because I was posting some things on Facebook and stuff, and uh, because I didn't I didn't really even know until I accepted it all I stopped. But they came over and they were telling me some things about the spirits. In the in the forest, and one is Sabbe. That's when I learned about the name Sabbe. Before then, I didn't even know what to call it because it felt funny. It just didn't feel right. It felt like no bigfoot, you know, that's like cartoony or something, you know. But they came and they showed me what to do. I don't always do it, but I do. Uh. They sit to offer tobacco. So right, uh, right, when you get to the opening in the trees, you stop and you speak to the spirits. You just tell them your intentions that you're just going to go for a walk, enjoy the nature and just see what's what we could see. We don't intend to hurt anything or do anything bad. We just want peace and enjoy your world. And we offer tobacco. So it just break up a cigarette and she sprinkles it in the wind. Now, oh, when she did this the very first time, it was crazy. We stood and she's showing me for the very first time. And quiet. It gives me goosebumps when I think about that. Quiet, not a stitch of breeze, not a sound. And she was speaking and I was totally focused on her, so I thought, oh, maybe that's why because I noticed, I thought, oh, I'm just focused on her, so I didn't hear anything. And then when she finished, she offered the tobacco, and a gust of winking blew it straight into the trees, straight south into the trees. And she was like, did you notice that? And I said yes, oh my goodness. And she said, did you notice the how quiet it went? She was even amazed. Yes, oh my gosh. So now I haven't done a long time because it's been winter here it's horrible. But she has taught me to do that, so I do that when we go plotting or fishing. I take one of my cigarettes and I break it up and I offer it out. Now about the mind speak, I it just happens. I don't try and.
Speaker 1: Do it.
Speaker 2: I really don't. But the more that I think and talk to Sabe in my head, the more I'm getting an answer like that. I'm really intrigued with the windows, like I'm always anytime I'm going from room to room, I check the window, especially in the evening when the light isn't so bright on the snow. And so the other night I was standing in my bathroom having a cigarette and because it's too cold outside. So I was in the and I'm looking out the window and I just start and I was like, sabbe, if you can hear me, this is all in my head. If you can hear me, I think I'm ready to see you. I'm not going to be afraid because you've you could, you could have hurt any of us by now, and you haven't. And I would really like to see you. You get to see me. And I said, but it has to be nice and clear. I won't take a picture. I just need to nice and clear so that I don't doubt myself. And I said, didn't. And I feel like they know me, so I say, and you know me, like I'm always doubting, always questioning, and you know, second guessing. And I said, so it'll have to be nice and clear. And I said, so don't play peek a boo or morph into anything. And right away, we don't morph came into my head.
Speaker 3: It was soft but deep, and I was like, I put my cigarette out and I was just like so excited but kind of freaked out, like it was not my voice.
Speaker 2: It was a fought voice, and it's it. We don't morph.
Speaker 1: So do you think they were Yeah, do you think they were telling you that they're not invisible and they're they're around us all the time or how did you perceive that message?
Speaker 2: I the impression that I got with that answer was, well, I questioned it. I was like, well, what do they define morphing ads? Because what I when I said don't morph into anything, was like, don't change into a tree or a deer or you know, don't like change into a ball of light, you know, kind of thing I want to see you. And so that's my my intention with the question was that my that was my definition of morphing. And so when he said we don't morph, I questioned, Oh what did he think? I meant by morph? And I think they don't morph into something else. I think that they can disappear, which is different. That's just something I don't know, of course I don't know, but that's just what I think. I think that they can change their vibration and be invisible.
Speaker 1: Yeah, there has to be something to it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, there's there is, because I have video that I tried to send you of one day I came home and I had we were just driving up and go in a park and I had this feeling like, ooh something, I feel something. I feel something. And this is before Bigfoot, this or sasquatch. Like. My friends were kind of telling me that, but I was just like, what, it's invisible. It's got to be a ghost, you know.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I got them on my security camera of a rock being. I have rocks on my railing because I just love rocks and all those kind of things, like cool things that you find, and so I had some on the railing there. And in the video you can see that it's not windy, and this isn't the smallest rock on the ledge, and it gets if you really watch, there's a weird that on that one rock. There's a weird vibration, gleitchy type of of what do you call PIXELI for couple of seconds and then within just and then right away it goes flying onto the hammock that is underneath that railing, and it totally looks intentional, totally. It looks like it's shoved.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: And none of the other rocks, there's smaller ones and all that on there, none of them even budge. Nothing moves except for the hammock. The rock goes on it and it's just it's not It's just a small rock. But and then I've had rocks thrown at me, well, not not really thrown. I I said. I have rabbits and they're English and a gooras and they have to be groomed, and if it's nice outside, I do it outside, because it's it's crazy there. So I was grooming a rabbit outside and I had my back, uh, my face, I was facing the house, and my was to the railing of the deck, and all of a sudden, my dog and all that they're laying there, all of a sudden a rock comes and hits the leg of my barbecue and making and just and then it just drops there. My dog gets up and sniffs it. I have pictures of her sniffing it, because I whipped my phone out right away now and just take pictures. And and I look behind me. There's nothing so and there's nothing that it could have hid behind unless it, you know, way far away on my garage, you know, if it's behind my garage or something. But if it's that huge or even even five feet it tall, I would have seen it, because it's all it's a big circle driveway in the back it's all open, so I would have seen something. There's nothing hiding anywhere.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and they'd have to throw it pretty far.
Speaker 2: Then, yes, yeah. And it didn't hit that hard where it was like traveling or anything. Just hit and it couldn't hit me. But they don't. It doesn't hit me. They never do. It was just to get my attention or something. I think.
Speaker 1: I think, So you're having activity happen around the house, but at the same time it's paranormal, correct, Yes, yeah, Okay, And I've heard there's a channel called Sasquatch Ontario and he's talking about like Marble's kind of falling out of the air and things just kind of shown up and disappearing. Is that kind of what you're experiencing.
Speaker 2: Yes, but I haven't seen them just appear out of thin air. They're not in my hand all of a sudden right or anything like that. But the other day or the other week, I my rabbit was playing I have another rap I have a house rabbit here, big one, and he was playing with something, rolling it around on the floor and I was like, oh, what is that? Like, I don't want him to get, you know, choke on anything, or so I go and check and it's a marble. And I was like, what, I don't have marbles here except for the marbles that have been gifted to me before. I have lots of things gifted to me. Rack heart shaped rocks, lots of heart shaped rocks. They'll just be there on my table or on my stairs, or right in my path where we just walked, or I just mowed the lawn and now there's now there's a rock there after, you know. And to me, they like, Okay, you just didn't see it when you cut the grass or whatever. It's like, no, I watch because my dog has bones and balls and like toys. And that's another thing. It was playing something was playing games with me. This is before I really accepted it because I didn't know they do this. I just left They chase you around in the woods or scare you or you know that kind of thing, and so I didn't it. I have I don't know if you know. These they're really hard like hockey balls for street hockey. They're really hard balls. And I got to have them from my dogs because they floatt. So I have them out ponds and we just leave them there and the next time we go to there, so I have a green one and an orange one, and so one day they weren't there, and I was like, oh, dang, I happened to them? Did she carry them back at the house? I didn't see them. He looked, And then the next one of the next days, after looking, I go to the chicken coop and it is squished right down and stuck in this little space that I have of the door and the and the roof of the chicken coop run. I have pictures of that. I was like, whoa, there's her ball, But how did it get there? Rock hard? I have them because she's a pit bull and she just wrecks everything, you know. So these last a long time and they float and there's there's no way that anybody squeeze it unless you have like you know, like when a machine or something or tool. I was, wow, wow, we found it. Another time it was missing and it was up in the trees. Just happened to notice it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, So you have a ton of strange experiences.
Speaker 2: Strange.
Speaker 1: Yeah, what about this one here with you have this limb that's laid out and you got a bunch of other limbs, like I don't know, a formation on top of it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the whitish ones. Yeah, what is that? I don't know.
Speaker 1: It's like a structure, like a like a house.
Speaker 2: Or I don't know, you know, hey, I don't know.
Speaker 1: Yeah. And that's a lot of the type of stuff you find around the property.
Speaker 2: Yes, and sometimes it's gone and there'll be a new one it's like near it, or it'll just stay and there'll be a new one. It's very exciting to go out there and just say wow, wow, wow. I know nobody goes back there. This is my property, you know. And I do have neighbors, but and I'm friends with one of them because I look after her daughter whenever they need and most most time during the summer. She's here every day because of the animals, and we go out walking and stuff.
Speaker 1: She's noticed things, and that the little girl that's standing next to this big a frame structure.
Speaker 2: Yes, yes, her name starts with A so I thought i'd have to do with her.
Speaker 1: Yeah, are both and stuck into the ground of the Yes.
Speaker 2: Well, it looked like the one was growing from the ground and it was bent right down to hit the other end, like to meet the ground, and then the other one was it was just a lamb like it looked like it was placed on the little notches m and it was so crazy. I saw it when I went out alone, and then later on Avery came over and I said, Avery, you got to come and see this. We went out. We found it right away. She stood beside it, and it even looks like my friend pointed out that on the ground and there looks like there could be like footprints, big traps. But I don't know. I didn't check it out, just a photo.
Speaker 1: So all I have is a is four different photos. I think you try to send me a bunch more. Oh yeah, but yeah, feel free to send them to me here on Skype.
Speaker 2: Or yeah, i'll tryscover.
Speaker 1: We can do it, and yeah we'll show it. You said you had a few videos as well.
Speaker 2: Yes, I have a cool video of a really cool structure. It is so symmetrical, evenly spaced evenly, like the same height of trees that they used, the way it's balanced, and it's just high like crazy. I was with my friend. I cannot believe this because that is wild wold a new Yeah.
Speaker 1: Now how open is Sasquatch or sabe in Manitoba? Like if you talk about it, do people get kind of irritated and mad, and you know, yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah they don't. They think it's like some sort of fancy, fancy joke, you know, like it's fa yes, you know that, And I haven't seen it, so I don't know myself really like I still like, I still wonder because it's it's invisible to me. I can't see it.
Speaker 1: Do you want to see one?
Speaker 2: I do now, yeah, because I want I want that absolute confirmation because mine are mine are My experiences are so like we I got the wood knocking, I got hot howling, not who not whoop whoop or anything like that. But I just one time, though, and it seems like that's what happens. It's not like it's not always consistent. I don't keep getting whistles or keep getting howls. It's just one time I smelt stench and that's why I traveled off of my property into unknown territory and I found like a secret pond and it was so rough to raise and I got such creepy, creepy vibes. But I kept going, thinking it's just my I'm just playing tricks on myself, you know, And then all of a sudden, I smelled this horrible stench. It's almost like a bear bait, you know, when they did bake bears and I put all that rotten stuff and barrels and stuff, and it just reads well. I thought, oh, maybe I came up on one of these. And then I was debating, do I turn around? But I see an opening just not very far. I wanted to go see what's over there. And I was really iffy, but my I was watching my dogs and if they're on alert, then I usually just pay attention to them. And I listened to them, but they were like walking slowly because it's new to them too. They weren't super crazy. So I went and I found that secret pond and it's sad. It was nice. It was deeper than mine, and I was like, oh cool, cool, And the smell was not by the pond. It was just in one area. So I did think, okay, so there's but it's still close to the pond and I didn't smell it anymore, and it was so strong, and then all the way back I smelt it again and I said, and it really it felt like it was actually even closer to you know, And I was like, okay, you know this is just I just didn't feel good. I didn't know about sasquatch having a smell. I didn't know about his noises. I just you know, I smelled that, and I was like, hey, something's not good. Let's get out of here. Like something was killed. Maybe there's going to be a bear here. We do have bear. We have my mountain Lion was caught on a lot of people's security cameras just recently too, box wolves, coyotes, all that, so and I've seen them all and so I know all they're around, and I've seen the scat and the prince. So I thought, okay, something's going to come for this, so let's just go back. I don't even know really where we are, and it's quite far from my house for walking, and it was lots of dead fall and stuff to climb over and swampy, little mucky areas because it's not used. So that was the one time I smelt something this summer. Something howled like I've never heard before. It was like a mixture of a howl and a roar with a little bit of an owl in it. And it was far but loud. It felt like it sounded like I was far away, but was clear, like it was loud and my dog's whoa. They perked up and they started sniffing the air in the direction I heard it, and I was like, oh, they heard it too, and I said, what's that? What's that? And they start running a hit but they just kept on going back the way we came. So I just followed them and that kind of went last. But I didn't feel threatened. It was just because it's new and I really don't know. I don't know about sasquatch, but I don't feel threatened. I really don't.
Speaker 1: I don't have they ever slept your house?
Speaker 2: Yes? Yeah, yeah, they do it. They did it last night. Now there, I was. Now I have a habit. When I'm going to bed, I pray to God and then I and then when I'm done. I talked to Sabbe and I told it. I said to Sabbe, I said, I'm going to be doing an interview and talking about you tomorrow. I hope that you're okay with that. I said that you should be, because no one's going to know anything other than they don't know already. And and I said, but just let me know somehow if you want. And then right after that tap tap on my bedroom window. And that's what's been happening mostly lately. And before that it was a bang on the wall. It depends on what room I'm in, Like right here I'm in. This is where we watch TV and smoke our joints and stuff, and and bang bang on the on the wall.
Speaker 1: Mm hmm. I like they're kind of acknowledging the fact that they know what you're thinking.
Speaker 2: Correct, Yeah, m hm, I think so.
Speaker 1: I really That's my thing is I've tried the mind to speak, but I haven't really had much happen there. Either I'm not developed in that area or maybe I just can't do it. But I have experience where you know, I'm thinking about them, and you know, they knock back, or I'm talking about them and they push over a tree. It's almost as if they let me know that they know what I'm thinking or that I'm talking about them, which is strange. Yeah.
Speaker 2: And I think because you are thinking about them, you're you're focused on that, And that's part of meditating, not that I do it like I don't. I dabbled in it years ago and stuff like that, but I just look after all my animals I love nature, and that is my day and my night. I look after my rabbits and my chickens. I have like a bunch of chickens, and and that's another thing. They've gone missing, my chickens, and some people are blaming Sabae, and I really don't think. I think there's different kinds of Savey out here. Actually I think there is one that's not so nice, and I think there's one that helps me deal with that one, because I've had chickens gone missing all summer, just gone, and like I miss them, like they're my pets, and I know they're going to die, and I know things can happen to them, but it brings tears to my eyes. And I just knew if something was really weird with this one. I just knew something was going to happened to Becky. Don't ask me, I just had a feeling. And then one day she's not here. I'm like, where's Becky, where's Becky? And she comes when I call her, Becky, come on, chicky Chiki treats, and she's always coming and they all come and no Becky, No Becky. I go searching for her. No Becky, And that one really tore me up, and then after Becky, I've had a couple more go. But this winter something is looking after my chickens. Because the coop is all locked up. I go out there to go and lock it up. Say good night. I always, you know, talk to them, say good night pet, the ones that are the most friendliest and all that. And there's been three times where I go out and it's all locked up, and I latch it and everything like there's latches because raccoon can unlatch stuff. So I have like a string that you have to pull in order to get this thing up in order to pull this out blah blah blah blah blah. And the doors you have to pull up so they slide up. It's like tricky. So you have to do certain things to latch it up. At night too, all locked up, and I'll ask my husband, did you look up, like walk up the coop, and he'll no, Now he would tell me he's not playing games. He's mister sterious. He doesn't even believe in this stuff. Well kind of believes me, but he hasn't really experienced anything. It's usually when I'm alone or with somebody, it'll still happen if someone comes out for a walk outside in the trees, they've smelt things. There's one area of a trail where we kind of get lightheaded and disoriented, and now I can fight that feeling off. I just think it's just me sometimes I get disoriented and I don't know. I just watched my dogs and follow them. But it happened to my friend a couple of times where she's like, Okay, I just got to stop I feel and we'll take note of where that happened, and now it happens there to do. So there's something there. That's what I mean about a thin veil. Maybe that's how they can disappear. I don't know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I wonder myself as well. So to me, it seems like you're going to see one in the future just because of how much activity you're having around the property. Yeah, I hope, yeah, and hopefully it's a it's a positive one. Just kind of like how my encounters happened. Either they went their own way or they're kind of like, oh, shoot, you know, I got caught.
Speaker 2: But yeah, I do.
Speaker 1: I do hear, you know, some negative reports or hear negative things about certain areas, but I think that has to do with the group and the area that you're in. And what I find is like a lot of the Sasquatch here in Missouri, they're pretty friendly for the most part. You know. Yeah, they're tricksters and they like to to ask certain people because who knows, that's their entertainment. But for the most part, they want to go their own way and they're they're pretty nice.
Speaker 2: That's yeah. I've heard. Now, I've heard a lot, Like I've looked in a lot of videos and different things like that and Facebook pages and stuff, and I think it has to it all depends on who you are and the people you're with and stuff like that. The energy, that's why I think that. I think it's the energy. I have a story of of a couple of years ago. The reason I have my security cameras at my house is because we have the like a we had a young guy stayed with us for a while. He was kind of like he called me mom. He was younger than my youngest son, and he lived with us for a while and he was great, like great, intelligent, very respectful guy. And anyway, we had a weird thing what happened and a falling out and we told him to leave. He got his own place and everything, and I didn't want to have anything to do with him. Once you break my trust, I'm really leary about accepting you back into my life. So after a long time, he still was missing us and everything, and so I thought, okay, I'll give him another go and we'll see. And he really apologized, and I felt it was sincere and everything. And I had him over and my husband was away, and he came over and we went for a walk to the pond and when I got back, I have I have a tree that I was letting grow here beside my deck on the west side, and it was ripped apart. It was I have pictures of it. The trunk was twisted and ripped and thrown into my yard. And I know we didn't have a mini tornado. And I had I was washing out these rubber maid containers that I had from baby chicks and stuff. I had those hosed out and drawing setting there sitting there. They weren't even they didn't budge, so I know wind didn't come and blow this rip this tree off. And I was like, oh my tree, it was getting so big, so fat, it was growing really nice and fast, and I was trimming it to make it full beside my deck and it would block out that area and I was just like, and it was just and I right away, I just I don't know how I knew, but I I could even be wrong, but I just feel it that it does not want that guy around here, doesn't want him around, doesn't trust him. So I'm taking that as if my dog doesn't like him, then I really shouldn't have him here anymore. So he hasn't been here since maybe a couple of times he's come here, and I don't know if anything's happened, but usually he's dealing with my husband in the garage or whatever. So I really don't have anything to do with him anymore. And it was weird and in our life since he was like thirteen, but I don't know.
Speaker 1: I took one of my friends out too, or a guy that I used to hang out with to the area that I was having activity at. He didn't really believe me, you know, he was just being cool and out there just talking about whatever, and you know me, I just had my experiences. So I'm bringing up Bigfoot, and he's just kind of dodging the conversation and just having a good time. Well, we're out there and right when it gets dark, it sounds like someone threw a log up in the air and it landed on the ground like that thump sound. Oh yeah, his eyes got big and I was like, do you hear that? Do you do that? And he's telling me, you know, he's serious. His eyes are huge, and you know, that's typically what I get with people that that don't believe me. And I take him out there and it's really difficult. Yeah. Yeah, I think I think he didn't like him.
Speaker 2: I mean, yes, you get that feeling. Hey. Yeah. What I want to know is if I can start really talking to these these beings or I don't know what they are, but I really want to know. I want to ask them, like, what does that a mean? What does that thing that looks like cheape? Like there's so many now out there? What is it? Is it you that's moving my stuff around that I don't see? You know, I don't see you. I want to I want to ask them all these questions. But there is something about them that is different than just a wild animal instincts, which I think they also have.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think it goes beyond Masters of the Woods. There are more masters of the universe, not necessarily creators or anything that high up, but they have definitely mastered the earth.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, yeah, there's something special about them. They're not just an eight type of being that is good at hiding all of these decades for centuries. You know, there's.
Speaker 1: Well, there has to be a higher intelligence.
Speaker 2: Mm hmmm hmm. Now sometimes I think, because I have been seeing them and these things are happening, maybe it isn't. But that's doing this at my house, you know, I don't know.
Speaker 1: Well I wonder that just because like on the Skinwalker ranch, you know, they claim to have all kinds of activity happening, whether it was paranormal activity on the house, the dire wolf being seen, sasquatch like beings, UFOs orbs. But is all this coming through some type of stargate wormhole? You know? You know, things are just coming in and out of our reality, and maybe they're not associated with each other, but still using both different like the different planes of existence that we have, whether it's two or eight different ones.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 1: And I say that just because with the cows that they had on that farm, they were all in a little cattle or in a little corral deal. Yeah, And later on they were inside that train and there's no way they could fit inside the door. They're all lined up in there. So somehow whatever intelligence intelligence is there can manipulate our time and space and the matter around us, right.
Speaker 2: Which reminds me of a couple of things that's happened here in that kind of respect, kind of where the first time I woke up in the middle of the night for some reason and now I forget how this one went up transpired. Oh yeah, I woke up for some reason, and I got up and I realized that my little dog is outside. And that is weird because you know, these little dogs when it's cold outside, they really you know, sometimes they'll just pee in the house and stuff like that. That makes me mad. But so there's they'd rather not go out. But I know for a fact, when I'm going to bed, I know where all my animals are. This rabbit is lock separate, blah blah blah blah blah blah blah. I got them. They're all on my bed. You know, they sleep with me and my husband, So I know they're all there. And this little one she was outside. It was four o'clock in the morning. I was like, how did she get out? How did she get out? Like that was just like and it's cold out, but it wasn't that cold. This was like a couple month ago or so, and or maybe longer it wasn't as cold, and I was freaked out. Now I don't lock my doors. I guess should get into the habit of that, which I while I recently started to try to remember. So it was I don't know. So I thought maybe my husband was like sleepwalking. Sometimes we'll sleep eat and stuff, you know, Like I could see evidence of stuff on the counters they know, all like peanut butter and crackers and stuff. So or the peanut butter is in the fridge and so, but not that day. There is nothing out So abroad sheit everything was okay, broadery in I looked at my cameras and they glitched out. There's it's just says error and it's blank. It's normal, then glitch and then normal and okay, that's weird. And then it just happened with my poor rabbit again. It happened and right from my house. I know, he was in my room. He has a favorite spot. When we go to bed. He sleeps in front of my mirror because the heat comes out from underneath the dresser, and I think he likes to look at himself. But he was there. And I get down and I kiss the spade, you know, Robi's little hood. I say good night, and then I like like that all the time. I know he was there. And then when my when my husband's alarm went off, he didn't come running out to me, over to me, and I was like, what, lovey, lovey, where are you? And I'm calling him. He's not he's not coming. My husband goes out to start his car and I see rabbit poop on my deck and I, ah, he's outside. Oh my god. I ran outside in my house coat. It's like minus forty one or minus forty seven, something ridiculous that night, and I was just freaking out, freaking out. I couldn't find him. I followed his little prince and he's under my deck and I have to climb under there. I didn't even think. I just was wiggling and because of all the snow, I had to dig and I grabbed and I brought him in and his poor ears are frozen. So he's just recovering from that. Nothing all my cameras once again glitch.
Speaker 1: So yeah, how is it strange?
Speaker 2: Yeah? So how is Savvy doing that? If it's him or her, why would he do that?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Yeah, I wondered the same myself, and I continue going out in the forest to try to see if I can figure it out or just have more experiences to try to put all the pieces together. But there's so many things that they do and they never do it again that it's hard to get any answers or something consistent with them.
Speaker 2: Right, right, that's it. That's what I find. It's always different.
Speaker 1: So yeah, I question that too. Is it Bigfoot? Or is it a collection of different paranormal things? And in one place?
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's where I always But then I hear someone's interview and I'm like, what happened to them? And they're saying it's big but they saw a big but you know, or whatever. So I know, I really it is a spiritual being, and I believe it can take flesh and blood form because people have seen it with their eyes. But I also think that they can also be well I don't know how could they be both? Maybe they can.
Speaker 1: Well That's the thing about quantum physics is two things that are completely separate are actually the same. Just you know, like good and evil, hot and cold, God, God in the devil, They're actually to say two in.
Speaker 2: The same Yeah, there you go. So yeah, yeah.
Speaker 1: It's a mystery. And I'm just hoping that one of these days will have an answer for all this. I don't I don't know if it's going to happen, but a little by little we keep getting more, whether it's video footage or a collection of stories that seem to all line up. And I think we're we're on a good path.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I believe so. I believe so. And now with the gifting started doing that once I people were like encouraging me, like go go give them this, give them that, and I did, and things are taken. I it's just and that boggles my mind. It just boggles my mind. They love candy. They don't like grapes. Over here, I gave them a little zip blockee of grapes. They left it, left it, left it, and then one day it was gone, but I found it, tossed it, tossed out into the trees.
Speaker 1: Why do you think they don't like the grapes, Is it too like the cidic or I have no idea. I don't know.
Speaker 2: I really don't know. They just when when that woman was it Wendy that said about the grapes, she I was like, what miney either. They won't take grapes, but they love candy and they love peanut butter, they love toys. I think mine one of them around here, the one that's playing games like taking things and returning them things like that. Uh is young. But so how do you know? Because I just I don't know. I'm just going by what other people say.
Speaker 1: So what you heard Wendy say from North Carolina with her story, does a lot of that line up with what you got going on in Manitoba.
Speaker 2: Yes, it feels like almost the same thing where just slowly gradually realize and all and then just and just putting it all together and then try to interact with them and try to see what they are and who they are and what's going on and what are they doing? You know, I think they come and go, and like she said, a lot of times I thinking oh they're gone. Now they're gone. Now it's winter here, it's freezing, and then boom, something will happen, like they'll bang on my house. They'll crawl up the side, over onto the roof and then back down again.
Speaker 1: And hear them going over the house.
Speaker 2: Absolutely you can. You can hear them like, scurry up and when I say scurry, it's not like something small, it's like and then boom boom, like they got up on top and then boom boom boom, and you can feel it, and the dogs hear it. They react and I look, I look out the window, I look out the patio, quickly turn on my cameras on a big screen TV. Nothing's there snowfootprints and it's snow here, so you would see them. But there's also lots of like dog prints and my dogs running around. But yeah, there's usually never any prints, so that that part really is like, okay, well, I heard with my ears. I felt the dogs heard and reacted it. I could hear. I can almost envision how it looked because of the way it sounded. But then there's nothing. Why is there nothing to see? How would you do that?
Speaker 1: That would terrify me?
Speaker 2: I was home alone, and I was pretty scared of that that one time, because it was so long. It wasn't just like bang bang bang on my on my like knock knock, knock. It was more like I'm climbing up here and I'm going across the roof and I'm climbing down.
Speaker 1: Yeah there's nothing.
Speaker 2: Yeah, there's nothing on the cameras, and it's just like.
Speaker 1: Do you think it's the little ones doing that?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: I mean it breaks, they'd fall through the roof, yeah.
Speaker 2: Or even damage. But yeah, I think that's another reason why, like my friends and are saying that it's a juvenile, it's a juvenile. And I was like, well, how do we even know? I think there's different kinds out there too. I think, you know, like they look different like yours had some white stripe or white areas, right, Yeah, some people's are like cinnamon colors, some are like long hair, some are like short hair. So I'm sure there's different kinds around here too, And I don't know, maybe they're not huge out here, or maybe it's a big one or the biggest one is my height. Who knows.
Speaker 1: Yeah, do you find yourself engaging in nature and wildlife more than the surrounding neighbors in the area? Oh yeah, yeah, so maybe they chose you because they trust you.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that could be it too. I've always been going out for years and years and years and years. We bring home, like landscaping stuff from what we find. We find big nice rocks and we built our fire pit these nice, huge rocks. I lined my gardens with these rocks. So we go out with purpose to get rocks. We go out to stalk our pond with some catfish, m things like that, and we go up just to go and go out. We go out shooting target practicing and stuff like that. Ooh, and that reminds me of another story. I found it like a dog head. It looked like like a bulldog kind of head, just the head out there. Whoa that was out there? Where we go and get I don't know. Some people say they don't like dogs, but they've never done anything to mine.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Have you ever seen any orbs on the property?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 1: Can you describe what they look like and what they are doing?
Speaker 2: Some are in videos and pictures that I just notice after I take the picture, after I look at it, and they'll be in the trees, just a random white type of light. Sometimes they're red and they'll just be in the picture. And like if I take a few pictures, it'll move, it'll be here then there, and you know it's not a reflection. It's different than a like a flare or a reflection. I have that too, when you take pictures of the sun and things like that, and then net orbs. Just you know, this is crazy because just the other day my friend is all into she comes over a lot now. She brings these voice recorders and things like that, and we've never picked up really anything. But I had my screen on in here, watching my camera and we were all in that living room over there, and we saw something flash, or she saw something flash. It goes, what's going on in your And I said, oh, I have my TV on. I was watching the security cameras before you came. And she said, oh, let's go see. So we came in here and it was just on the one camera, like I can put them all on or just pick one to watch, and it was so it's just on that one that faces out back, and there were she said, look, there's an orb and there was. There was just this one coming and flying by and it would come back and it's it's middle of winter. It's like minus body, there's no bugs, so and it was flying. It was totally flying. It would come in, come to the camera and the back and do a loop de loop and then we were just freaking out. And then more and more, the more excited we got, more would come. It would be amazing. Then they would kind of slow down, and my friend said, go to the window, Vernise and see what happens. Because I got this big patio window on this side and then my TV over here, and we had the curtains close, so I went behind the curtains so nothing would reflect onto the glass. And I can't see. It's pitch black, but my cameras can because they have the night vision on them. And I stood by the door with the curtain all around me, so it's all dark, and I said, hi, and I can't see anything. And then I hear my friends going, Oh, they're coming beneath and they'd just be swarming, she said. So I peeked out and I couldn't believe it. All of these different colors, and it wasn't like snow was blowing, because if you look at all the other cameras, there's no snow blowing on those. Just this one camera where we are in this room. All of these colorful orbs are just flying and doing loopy loops and getting big and brightening up and then flying back. It was crazy that one night, for a couple of hours we were looking out. We were like, this is amazing, this is amazing. So we had that kind of orbs. But I did with my naked eye before in the in the on the property I lived before, which isn't that far from here. It's about a half an hour more north from here. I was outside having a smoke on the back deck. Everybody was in the house watching TV. This My kid still lived at home, and I was this orange orb a glowing light was solid. It was a fall of light. It came. I was raised up on the deck and so my car roots were kind of at my waist level. This fall came right even with the with the railing. Whoa, and then it did this dip and then it leveled out again and kept on going. And I went, oh, my gosh, wow, and I ran into the house. I said, come out here, you guys, because you could still see it. It was go traveling towards slowly traveling towards the trees, and I was wow, wowow. I ran in and they were like, oh, well, oh yeah, they just watching TV. And I was just like, oh oh, it's so frustrated. So I went back outside because I just chucked my cigarette down, so I went to go get it, and I was like, oh, it's going I'm looking around and then I looked. Something catches my eye and it I don't know if it's the same one or not, but there it is. It's the size of a baseball and it's just floating around above the house. And then it goes right above my head and I was just oh, my god. And then it just flew away and it was totally you could totally tell it was alive, Like nobody could tell me it wasn't. It was totally alive. It knew what it was doing.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Yeah, the orbs appear to have some type of intelligence behind it. Yeah, they're always a step ahead of people.
Speaker 2: It's just there. I don't and that's the only time I've ever seen one with my naked eye. But other than that, I've seen them on my videos and my photo Listen, there was a lot of that out there in Cooks Creek where I used to live.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you mentioned being visited by aliens at some point in your life. Can you describe that? And do you feel like that's connected to the Sasquatch or the sabe.
Speaker 2: I don't think it's connected, but it is definitely along the same lines as their beings. They are live and they know how to disappear and morph, just like savee as more if I don't know if I'm using that right and more in saves Save's mind, but they there's a lot of similarities.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And do you feel like maybe that's the big secret with the government is not necessarily what UFOs are, aliens are bigfoot, is more their means of traveling. Do you think that's what they're hiding?
Speaker 2: Yeah, the other I think so too, the worlds that they exist in as well. Yeah, you don't want us to know that something something about that travel and yeah, yeah, I agree. Now the aliens I've seen, Uh, that was years ago. That was probably right twenty sixteen or so or was it an the other It was in the other property, so before I moved here, so maybe twenty fifteen or fourteen. And I I remember this so clear, it blew my mind and I didn't Sometimes it's hard for me to even just tell people because you don't hear about this. But I was awakened by a flash of light. And it was like three something in the morning, and I woke up realized a flash of light woke me up. But it's not it's dark. And I got out of bed and I immediately looked out my window and it's pitch black. And I went out into the hall to go to the bathroom, and then I went proceeded to go to the back door. I grabbed a smoke and a thing lighter, and I went out stepped out onto my back deck. Just as I was going to light my cigarette. We don't have a big yard light or anything like some farms do. We don't have that. So it was black. It was dark, and I totally forgot about the flash of light everything. I didn't think of anything, Why I'm away, what's going on? Nothing like that. So I just stepped outside, and just as I was going to light my cigarette, something catches my vision. So I look to my last of the deck. On the ground are these three gray type alien beings. And I went out loud, and they heard me, and they looked at me, and they stared at me, and I was just staring at them, and there was three of them. One was bent down doing something on the ground or to the ground doing something. I can see all of a sudden, I can see. I don't remember them being illuminated, but I can see them. It's supposed to be pitch black outside. And I don't remember being puzzled. Oh, I can see, but I can I can see them. One was bent down and two were behind, standing up like kind of like a triangle formation. One in the front was bent down, and when I gasped, the one stood up all slow, and they just stared at me. And I was just staring at them. And I don't remember their face, but I remember staring at their faces. And then right before my eyes they start changing into deer from the ground up. They changed into deer from their legs up, and then still staring at me, they shuffled away like they were stuck together. All three of the deer. Deer were like a cartoon. They were walking stuck together like this, shuffling just their feet and they stayed like that until they were into the darkness, and I couldn't see them anymore.
Speaker 1: Now, are you in a dream like state? Are you awake seeing this?
Speaker 2: I checked? I was like this, holding my face with my cigarette and my lighter, and I was like, oh, I can't believe this. I can't believe it. I'm awake, I get I'm you know. I I did that and I was like, oh my cigarette, oh my lighter, oh my. And I just went into the house and went to bed, went fell asleep. After that, I saw some video about this family with Dowls or whatever or that town or something like that. I forget a movie or something, and I was just like, yeah, kind of like that, but not. I actually saw them changed and they tried to make me think that's what I'm looking at is deer, but I know deer don't do that. They don't walk like that. They don't do that, Like if you startle them, their tails are up and they're gone. They're not gonna be like just staring at me, not budging, just their feet. And it was the creepiest thing. It was totally like a cartoon where they would shuffle their walk on their tiptoes kind of thing away trying to sneak and it was just the weirdest, weirdest, weirdest thing. And I remembered as soon as I woke up, I was I was like oh, I remember, and then I remembered the flash of light, and I was like, oh, we had the flash of light. That that has to do with them, I know it does.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that is strange.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I had a similar experience, and I was sleeping and I got awaken around the same time, three in the morning. I couldn't move. I was on my bed and I tried to break free, but I couldn't. Then I noticed to my right. I could move my eyeballs, and I can move my lungs, you know, I could breathe and I could see, but everything else was locked up. And I looked to my right and I saw gray alien standing there and there's nothing I could do. I try to break free and I just couldn't move. And I noticed that the fan was in slow motion, just like sh oh.
Speaker 2: I remember you said this.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And finally like I was able to break free and it was gone. But I know that I was awake because I could, you know, I could think you clearly, I could hear things, and I was trying to break free, but I just couldn't. I was just paralyzed.
Speaker 2: It's not like your numb right you just move, but you can still feel that you're bid and you've got your blankets right.
Speaker 1: Yeah. And if it was sleep paralysis, why does it look exactly like the being that everybody's describing, you know, the grays stuff like that. No, that stuff doesn't make sense right.
Speaker 2: And I think your slow motion fan has something to do with it. I think that's a key there with time or something.
Speaker 1: I think so too.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I was I, well, I don't want to call it sleep paralysis because I didn't wake up and get and I was not able to move. One time. This is when my I only had two children, one was still a baby. My husband at the time was a firefighter and he was working nights. We lived in the city and he was working overnight, so I was home alone with my little daughter. She had her room, and my little baby. He was in the bed with me, and same thing. Something woke me up. Oh, a light woke me up. And right away up for some reason, I thought, oh, this bright light in the room. That's my husband with the fire truck outside. He's shining a big light in my room. We're on the second story. And then as soon as I thought that, I was like, oh, that's ridiculous, and I went, oh, yeah, my baby Vam. His name is Vam. So I said, oh, my baby, and I went to go. I got up, sat up and went to go turn. I saw the clock. It was three something, and I saw my baby. I'm not Then I got zapped and I was paralyzed, and I turned like this. I had a feeling somebody was in there, something was in the room, but I didn't even happen. I was so fast that I didn't even get to think about it that much. And then I got zapped. Something at the end of my bed did something and zapped me, and it felt like it went through my whole body, like a vibration. I don't remember it hurting, but I do. I did say out loud, oh okay, okay, okay. I knew what they wanted. They wanted me to lie down and just stay there, so I did, and I was paralyzed. I couldn't move, just my eyes and I'm thinking to myself, what the hell is going on here? And I've tried to move and I couldn't. And then I didn't get freaked that I couldn't move. It's almost like I already knew that, like I knew I've been through that before. But I don't remember it, just it was so it was familiar. I knew what they wanted, and I instantly got mad, like a mama bear. No I want my baby, my baby, I said out loud. In my head, I said okay, okay, out loud, and then in my head I was it took. It was within two minutes of me laying there paralyzed and me getting so mad, and I got up and apprehensively went to go turn to my baby, and I can tell oh, okay, I can move now good. I looked at the clock and almost like forty five minutes was gone, and I was like, oh what, No way did I lay there that long? No way was I paralyzed laying there thinking all those thoughts for that long? No way. It was a couple of minutes tops, And when I got my baby, he was completely naked. He had no diaper, nope, no little onesie, no nothing on naked. And I had a heart attack. I mind you, like I was only like twenty twenty three or twenty four years old and I'm home alone with these babies, and oh my god, I was having a heart attack. And I grabbed him with the blanket and I ran into my daughter's room and she was sound asleep, perfectly fine, and that was it. I searched around for his diaper, under the bed, everywhere. It was nowhere, nowhere. So I got him all dressed and I went to bed, went back to bed, and then I woke up and I totally remembered everything completely. It was so many years ago, because he how old is he now? He's thirty. It's a long time ago.
Speaker 1: Yeah. So you have all this activity taking place around your house. You're finding the structures and just different, different strange finds that point towards Bigfoot. But at the same time, you have a lifelong experience of paranormal activity. Mean, I would be thinking the same thing too. You know that somehow it's connected, and you know that there's a correlation between the two.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well that's what I've felt like, and so so accepting the fact that sasquatch, sabbe, whatever people want to call them, I feel comfortable with save if you know. That's why I was having a hard time, because I just, you know, right away, would jump to what I already knew. I already know that aliens exist. I've seen them. I've seen UFOs, which doesn't mean, they exist, but I've seen aliens and whether they're made by government or whoever, I saw them and I saw them change, so I know they have abilities. So I just like I didn't want to open up another like can of worms. And you know there's sasquatch, but I think he's all in the same, but they're different. There's just there's another world out there, or worlds that are blending with ours. And I think some areas are just more are blended than others, or some people have the ability some way to see or feel or be in both worlds at the same time without knowing it. Even I don't know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I can agree with that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, there's some sort of mixing going on, and I think these beings know how to travel through that.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Okay, well I think we're getting close towards the end. But if you experience any more activity, or maybe you have a sighting or anything else, do you want to come back onto the show and talk about you know, you're free to get a hold of me and come back on.
Speaker 2: Hey, I'll keep you up to date what's going on here. I'll just drop you a little line and see why I can't wait for Spring to look up for it, like look for sheds and stuff and just whatever I find, and I just I can't wait.
Speaker 1: Yeah, same here, yeah, and anything that you find, feel free to share it on or send it on Skype and I'll put it up in the video.
Speaker 2: Okay, great, Well I'll look over my stuff now. I'll probably send you some stuff after this. If it works through Skype, then that'd be great. Because my old phones aren't hooked up. I don't think I can. I tried to like email them to my husbands and blah blah blah, and it's not working.
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, all right, Wolvenice. I had a pleasure speaking with you and talking about all your experiences and fines and even your theories.
Speaker 2: Well, thank you. It feels kind of good to be able just to say it to somebody like a stranger. And I'm really curious to see what people have to say. They can call me names if they want. I know what's going on here is It's not just my imagination. It happens with my friends here too.
Speaker 1: And I had to convince you to come come on and talk. It's not like you just wanted to hear yourself talk or something like it took work on my end.
Speaker 2: That's true. That's true.
Speaker 1: So I appreciate that. And if anybody has anything negative to say, you know, I'll deal with them in the comments.
Speaker 2: Okay, thank you. Well, it was lots of fun and hopefully more stuff happens and then we can just like just keep it going and keep updated and stuff, and hopefully it's stuff that helps us figure this puzzle out. Like that's all that really, you know, and not that the whole world needs to know and somebody needs to announce it, but just just be aware there's other things going on, there's other worlds that are blending with all ours, and and it's really it can be amazing.
Speaker 1: It's exciting, absolutely, and I agree with that. All right, Well, we'll keep in touch and yeah, I appreciate it.
Speaker 2: Good. Well, my friends want to know when this is going to be on, so if you can let me know, I'll let them know.
Speaker 1: Okay, ye should be your require it. Yeah, it should be a couple of weeks, so.
Speaker 2: Okay, it shouldn't be too long.
Speaker 1: Awesome, all right, all right, well you have yourself a good day, and thank.
Speaker 2: You you too. Bye bye, now, all right, we'll talk later. Good Bye, yeep