Speaker 1: We've got Jake Shields backing. Now, Hey, you didn't get it in Trump about this.
Speaker 2: A little bit. I go on and off. I'm not the most extreme guy anymore. Guys like Dan and Star I started thinking, I'm like, oh cool, I'm cool. Yeah, they took my verification away on Twitter.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah.
Speaker 2: It's kind of like set an example being like, if you're conservative and you're against Israel, I don't take a verification on That's crazy.
Speaker 1: I guess we'll get off that topic you guys next. Thanks for the warning NA this year since Trump got in an office, man, all this still sound like it's coming to a stop so far.
Speaker 2: Mean overall, I think Trump was a better option. I don't love his stage Israel, but the other option was well, that chick can can't rename anymore. Thank god, I already forgot about her.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Trump doesn't get as war as I ran, then I'll be happy for him. That's the one thing I'm worried about, right, Well, Israel really wants that war? Yeah, I don't think. I don't think Trump wants it.
Speaker 1: What's your thoughts on Alon? Do you think he has much influence on the Trump administration?
Speaker 2: That though, I think He has influence for sure because he helped him win the election. So he's got his ear. And I go back and forth if it's a good or a bad thing.
Speaker 1: You know, they said he was doing a Nazi salute.
Speaker 2: My heart goes out to you. You guys don't do that, like give that's totally no.
Speaker 1: That can you know? Yeah, that's something right. They did drinking a glass of water just like him. They have you heard of the transcram generated speeches of a it'll pitlow YouTube yet whatever? Those Yeah, episode fifty two, we got Jake Shields back in now, Yeah, what's up?
Speaker 2: Brother, just came from the gym, just laughed by my old ass and they're being lazy, working very hard.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, I had a friend, uh mean he went by Chi. You know he's in acting now, he's still fighting stuff.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, he's a few of those guys switched over.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he said, man, don't have to worry about so much. To kill me now, easier, right, And that's how you had an interview on the black guys what's his name having a baden moment a few black people. This was really probably yeah yeah, yeah, yeah, so he he's an actor now.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he's been doing some movies. I think he's he was out here filming something and I got him. Actually, I don't know what he was filming. He's fighting movies. He's got a podcast doing all kinds of ship cool him.
Speaker 1: Back in Senego. That was years ago. He went on a rampage just something was something. I think it was him, Say, you've got in confused with O. J. Simms.
Speaker 2: They're chasing you thinking about O. J. Simms.
Speaker 1: Hey, what do you think about this Trump's administration? You think they're gonna follow through with the UH deport deporting illegal immigrants.
Speaker 2: I mean it seems like they are. Surprisingly, I was skeptical because there's a lot of these politicians they talked talk, but it's he's rounding people up. They're out at taco trucks. Car washing.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, dude, I'm going TikTok today and they put up to a car wash and seven people.
Speaker 2: Damn, I'm not going to get my car washed after this. The Democrats for right, look at tacos and cars washed.
Speaker 1: He was going to have to boot. Yeah you pull up to a car wash.
Speaker 2: Live yeah here, like those Democrats are right wash my car?
Speaker 1: Well, I can't even want to give my car wash. Well, oh yeah, pull up a clip.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it shows the scene is Immigrations and Customs enforcement agents conducted the raid at complete auto washed. Witnesses and advocacy groups tell us seven men were detained from this location, one of at least two early morning immigration rates across Philadelphia. Today, they come a bit and increase crack down by the Trump administration. Now, the White House said today these raids will now target anyone in the country illegally.
Speaker 2: Imagine you're just trying to get your car washed.
Speaker 1: Hey, you put them to the car wars rest there about it? Right, did a Latino guy get out of car give me a paint? You take there too? But that's crazy. Well it's a federal Well just the thing because the Democrats illegal immigrants are so emboldened to be here, right, like they've really had them thinking they were safe. Yeah, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 2: I think if we went to Canada or something or Europe, we can't just stay in that country and then get all surprised and get reported.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 2: Of course, part of us will feel a little bad for him. You gotta be realistic. We don't have a right to go to another country. I can't just go to the Bay and be like, oh I look here, now you had locked up and deported, right, I got the.
Speaker 1: Cark Keith had some shows in London, just as years ago your London, right, And we was in immigration jail for what how long? Listen, we's in there for like four hours and then they let us go, but we had to give them address up a hotel and everything. Yeah, and they was gonna fall up with us the next day. Make sure I attorney had everything settled out, because we end to play an attorney like two thousand bucks to get a visa so we could stay and do the comedy shows that we're doing exactly, and this is years ago.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Canada sent my ass back. Try to getting there. They're like get your house back to America, saying immigration for like like I said, four or six hours?
Speaker 1: Really yeah, strict, Yeah, I mean the Democrats make it out like we're the only countries that's treating people like this.
Speaker 2: No, I mean countries have borders for reason. You're not a country if you don't have borders, right right, right, And we're giving them free stuff. That's a big part of the problem.
Speaker 1: Like, yeah, how is it we're giving them like debit cards. Yeah, places to stay.
Speaker 2: In New York at free hotels California. That free healthcare. My health care ain't free expensive and shit.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and that this place is so many American citizens, especially in what it was it Springfield, Ohio. All these people like almost I mean compared to the residents there, they were rich. They were buying all the cars, the houses was being displaced. Yeah, it's almost as like it was Israel all over again.
Speaker 2: That's my house. Now get out. Don't let the Jews know. But you had to go there, man, you're talking about that.
Speaker 1: I mean, is that like a line Those people start off as refugee. Yeah, they just took over the whole. Hey, you didn't get it in trouble about the Jews.
Speaker 2: Like a little bit. I go on and off. I mean, I'm not too bad. Yeah, I'm not the most extreme guy anymore. Guys like damn Star, I starts speaking, I'm like, oh cool, I'm cool. I'm like now, I'm like in the med before that was extreme.
Speaker 1: Hey, but you know what's worried about the whole situation. It's not like you're lying the truth. You're telling the truth. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm not extreme anymore. I said, I'm just telling the truth, but they don't like the truth. Truth anti Semitic.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, I can talk ship all day about niggas, but I say anything remotely true about a Jewish person that doesn't put them in the best life. I get called testament. You know, you state in fact store it's not remotely true.
Speaker 2: But yeah, they do a good job with organizing. Yeah they got like the A d L. There's like a dozen Jewish organizations that will go after anything bad about them.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they got Tower. They gave Trump a whole lot of money. I like you biggest getting deported too.
Speaker 2: I'm black to get rounded up, I'd be out hanging out with Damn's area is gonna be like in the car, in the car, stupid is gonna stop byther and get us all on.
Speaker 1: You know what I don't. I don't have a hateful Jewish the faith of anything. I just I'm criticizing the government designs. Yeah, yeah, that's crazy.
Speaker 2: I'm exactly the same, and I get labeled this crazy anti might when I've never been critical of individual Jews, just the Jewish organizations. And that's that's what they do to get people scared to speak up. They want to go after you. You know, they took my verification away on Twitter? Oh yeah, verification montization too well outside a while ago, I was kind of like whatever with that, but the verification I think was even worse. Even well, obviously the money would rather have, but the verification is kind of like set an example being like, if you're a conservative and you're against Israel, you uh want to take a vocation away?
Speaker 1: So you took your verification? Are you like like a Twitter jail right now and you're gonna give them back to you later?
Speaker 2: Or they didn't really say. They did say they took him on purpose, but they didn't say why. It was like me, Nick Quintes, Stu Peters, doctor Lupis. There's a few others that de yeah, Myron, they took a few people that were it's basically all conservatives that aren't big fan of Israel.
Speaker 1: Oh I see, I see that's crazy. I guess we'll get off that topic.
Speaker 2: You guys might be next. You better, We love Israel.
Speaker 1: Thanks for the warning you.
Speaker 2: We're celebrateing Honkah this year, right right.
Speaker 1: Just hell yeah, celebrate. We'll give him to hats.
Speaker 2: You try to selling those on your store.
Speaker 1: Let's just stick to talk about black lives matter. It looks like about them nuts.
Speaker 2: It's trendy to bash them now, yeah, yeah, you know what, just do it.
Speaker 1: It was It's a horrible joke, and I got a sixth sense of humor. What joke is this? This dude said, Well, I didn't say it, it came. I came across it on Twitter. Here we go. They said the only thing worse than the it's a black Jew. You're like, oh, yeah, they're horrible. I don't think Jews like the.
Speaker 2: Jews, them in the Jews fight them and the other Jews, the white Jews, like they both call each other fake Jews. It's hilarious because I remember New.
Speaker 1: York walking by.
Speaker 2: That was her talking crap, you're a white man, and be like you. Then a Jew comes by and it's like you fake Jew. I'm like, okay, you for that guy. Get that guy inside of me.
Speaker 1: That is that's crazy. Yeah, black people, the black Juews claim that they are the real Jews. Yeah, like Alabama, how the hell are you a real Jew? You from the Tuscaloosa, Alabama. I got a video.
Speaker 4: Yeah, what palace Palestidians Palestinians.
Speaker 2: If they're mather making the critical of Israel, if it makes any sense.
Speaker 1: That is nuts. It is that Palestinians versus the versus the black.
Speaker 2: The real Jews. R Kyrie Urban said something about that, you go apologize real quick, yeah, and you go to the go to a rabbi half million dollars.
Speaker 1: I think, yeah, yeah, it's a crazy word. Some of the people are ignorant of what's going on. It's like it's so deep out there, you know. You know how they say like we stole the land from the Native Americans and the Mexicans, text and all that. We just beat it. We beat them. Yeah we wanted this trade is no one stole it. But you can actually make a strong we took it byfore, I didn't come in the middle of the night and take it. Now. I can make a strong argument. Well, Pine of students can make a strong argument that people that the original was there, that that land was stolen because there was no treaty. These refugees came in.
Speaker 2: And yeah, yeah, they started coming in the early nineteen hundred and next thing they were like, this is our land. Yeah, it was always our land, not the one thing if they were honest about it, it would be a little borer easier to accept the fact that it is like it's always always our land in Poland.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it was great man. Since Trump got in the office. Man, all this still sound like it's coming to a stop. The wars and some honts just got released, so yeah that's good.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you never know what's gonna happen. But so far, I mean, overall, I think Trump was a better option. I don't love his dams that it was real, but when you look at our other option was what that chicken can't name anymore? Thank god? Come on, so I already forgot about her. Yeah, that could have been our president.
Speaker 1: Jesus dude, I think I went to Canada. Oh man, we stayed right here out of my black as right in.
Speaker 2: America to guth to move, and you have justin Todo, so it's just as bad.
Speaker 1: Why would you go to Canada? Yah, I was joking for ceased. I was now in hill. I would go. I would go to Mexico before I go to Canada. President. Yeah, Hey, who do you think was response for the ceasefire? A lot of people saying it was Joe Biden, but everybody deep deep down in the heart to think it was Trump.
Speaker 2: I think it was more Trump because Biden had been in there for what a year and like several years, Yeah, and then Trump they knew he was coming in, so I think they didn't want to negotiate with him, and he was clear, you better get this wrapped up, and wrapped it up. So it'll be interesting to see. If Trump doesn't get as far as I ran, then I'll be happy for him. That's the one thing I'm worried about, right, Well, Israel really wants that war? Yeah, I don't think Trump wants it. Yeah, I think he knows it's a bad idea. I don't think he'll do.
Speaker 1: It any Any modern war is a horrible idea.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 1: If you can't settle things diplomatically, the other result it's going to be horrible. Yeah.
Speaker 2: So interesting that the conservatives now or like the anti war Party.
Speaker 1: It was so crazy, right because they usibated liberals was very pro speech, very anti war. Now the liberal is like anti free speech and pro war.
Speaker 2: And they were attacking RFK for like being the anti vaxx, anti big drug. They were going after him for the stuff that you think would be the opposite.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, yeah, and he went out here. He made a crib of going after people that poison people and took advantage of people that was working at the job or suffer disease because of of things that was pushed on to them that nobody knew about it attacking them.
Speaker 2: So you think that those before the people but said they attacking him. But that's the whole parties though they don't. People on both sides are full of shit. That's why you be careful party. You gotta watch the people because a lot of the Republicans are terrible too.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, yo, yeah, yeah yeah. Did you vote this past election?
Speaker 2: I didn't. If I would have voted, I definitely woul voted for Trump, but I was so not happy visual stuff, I decided to, Oh yeah, I'm definitely glad he won. You think he was at the choices. If I did vote, definitely would have been Trump. Not.
Speaker 1: I almost didn't vote because I'm like becoming superstitious. Every time I vote for someone, they freaking lose.
Speaker 2: You should have sad that. Well, if you lost this one, I.
Speaker 1: Said, no, man, it's not so I voted.
Speaker 2: I was like, yes, I do it, and it wasn't even close because I voted for al Gore he lost the Bush.
Speaker 1: Did I voted for Obama? Well, I couldn't vote for Obama, but he actually I think. Did I vote for Obama's first car? I think? Yeah? You think I'll Gore and Kerry we voted yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah. Well I'm trying to say the majority of times I vote, yeah, yeah. It just better to sit it out, yeah, said man. I want him to win, so I'm gonna ahead and take one for the team. I'm gonna sit it out smart. What's your thoughts on Alon? Do you think he has much can influence on the Trump administration at all?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm really unsure. It's a hard one to read. I go back and forth with him. I think I think he has influence for sure, because he helped him win the election. So he's got his ear, and I go back and forth if it's a good or a bad thing. You know, he's uh, I mean taking my verification away, like bending over backwards for Israel, but then he's also criticized Israel. It's yeah, it's hard to know what his motivation is. I know some people think he's like the Antichrist. Other people think he's the best thing ever and I'm trying to figure it out.
Speaker 1: Yea, yeah, I think uh, I think he's done. I personally, I think he's done more good than bad. People say it's the Antichrist because he's gonna put chips in people's brains.
Speaker 2: The scary thing. If it doesn't not, he's bad. He's got so much control. I think that's why with electric cars that can self drive and track you if there's like a star. I think all the Wi Fi he's got.
Speaker 1: All his technologies is the brain has been manufactured to track and know who's using everything. When you go use those tensile statements, he knows the driver of the car. He tracks everything, everything, everywhere I go. So he on track is too Yeah, if he is the Antichrist, it's gonna be too late. Well figured out exactly.
Speaker 2: It got people worried.
Speaker 1: If he's what you figured out, it's gonna be too late.
Speaker 2: Well, your brain's gonna blow up.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he's got chips in everybody's brain. I don't like him.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm a little skeptical with the putting, the banking and Twitter. I just got my verification bull It might be like.
Speaker 1: Yes, he wants to turn into one and all at banking, pay your bills everything.
Speaker 2: And that's why I think taking the verification away was a big deal, because they're trying to gain their trust, and I guess you take my mind paying me whatever. I don't have a right to be paid, but not me verified. It seems like it's a little bit scary when you're trying to be very little bit much. I think, I think, am I do you have any recourts? Can you like not that I know of My ass ain't suing. I'm not Jew. You have to start, I know you though, you don't have to just watching you have some Jews. Watch thatast on my attorney and my accountant.
Speaker 1: You have to win it. But what the heck? Cony world, the young you just walk around talking ship to black. You have it back in no time like that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, start praising on our greatest ally Israel.
Speaker 6: Right.
Speaker 1: This is I mean when people say that I used to bleed it ship.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, me too. That's the thing I was just I think it's Americans were taught the propaganda from a young age. The Hollywood you know you look at it, and controlled Hollywood, the media. They've been a massive campaign Beganda blitz to her mind, you know, and I banned over to Israel and they preach it up, preach it up. That's why I started seeing them a little off here.
Speaker 1: You think that's any crow to like what what? Well? The people answered that what what do you call them? Esconazi as k is? That? Is there any croup behind that? They have high IQ's and that's why they've been able to position themselves in according to them, don't.
Speaker 2: Tell you they do. I got the highest i Q. And then when the Nobel Prizes that they give each other the highest them out give them by to each other. The Academy Awards. Who does the Academy Awards? Of course there's this one I would like to see. It's not Academy least.
Speaker 1: Wow crazy, Hey, did you are you and Alex Jones having a beef right now?
Speaker 2: Or I had a little beef for them because what was.
Speaker 1: That all about? Because I saw it on that and it was.
Speaker 2: Offended that guy for years his free speech, trying to fight to get him back on Twitter and that, and then when we got our things things pulled, he was just like, oh, whatever Elon can do. He didn't defend us and one of his own guys even got it. Oh he didn't in front of the BOS. So I was just like, guy, you're a fraud, you know, I called not a little bit. I was all upset. You know, it hurts from someone that I.
Speaker 1: Will be when somebody get the people back on Twitter, and then when you get yours taken away, they don't want to stand a few you.
Speaker 2: Know exactly well actually didn't know. He's like, well, weren't closed, but he definitely knows right, And we hung out a few times, and you're just like, Okay, this guy is but someone on it was true. Someone told me Elon's like funding his lawsuits, so he didn't want to speak aainst Elon. But sometimes you gotta have some integrity too. Yeah, you could still be cool with Elon and be like, hey, maybe shouldn't take those verifications away. It's a it's a bad sign of the future, especially I argue to Elon tried to get him back on you know, by Twitter. I mean you might not even saw it, but I was like, Elon used to be like, no Alex Jones, No Alex Jones.
Speaker 1: Right, yeah, Elon, he didn't about face the last couple of years he wasn't pro Trump or anything.
Speaker 2: Yeah, a lot of these a lot of these tech guys are which is it's it's hard to say if that's could a good thing or a bad thing when you see guys like Zuckerberg coming on with like a chain doings like what's up, guys? What up?
Speaker 1: Bros? Looking down chicks, I'm one of you guys Like yeah, did you see that? Look at him? Chick it up? Miss that girl he loved right down on chests. You can't help it. You couldn't miss it. Bill was out there.
Speaker 2: That's not his fault. But he still seems a little bit like a robot. He might be a nice guy. He's training us now, but he just seems like he's trying to obtain like a humans like you see us. Is gonna be like backstage like fighters looking all just like awkward, like trying to fit in, Like oh, I'm at the UFC and like what's this guy doing? Like Trump walking, Everyone's all excited, like, oh, these walks in. Everyone's like, what's this guy doing doing?
Speaker 1: You don't belong here?
Speaker 2: Trump walks in. Everyone's like, oh hell yeah, Trump's here, says Trump. But you can fit in like you want to hang out with the guy it's Trump. I want to go, you know, hang out with them, grab a beer. It seems like cool.
Speaker 1: Yeahs out.
Speaker 2: He looks normal now Yeah, like I'm yeah, like I'm one of you guys. Now I'm one of the bros. Invite me to the party. Guys. Wow, where are we going drinking?
Speaker 1: After he's grew a beer? Wow, he looks totally different. Up grades.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but he's been seriously jugitsu training, so hopefully he's actually really became a better man, not like fake.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Only time will tail. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yes, it's hard to know. All these people, like, you know, a lot of the billionaires jumped and switched to Trump. But it's like is it real or is it just some kind of bullshit they're using.
Speaker 1: That I don't know if it's real. Yeah, I hope it's real.
Speaker 2: It is nice though, seeing like, you know, when Trump jumped in, he did he did better than I thought the first like day, all executive orders and controversial things like there's two genders, Like how ridiculous is that?
Speaker 1: That's like that you even have to sign that executive order?
Speaker 2: You know, but hopefully it shows that nonsense is coming to an end.
Speaker 1: Because you know, I hope. So you know, I was reading comments about that on some transgender posts that in military and they've been in the military for a while and now they're like facing getting kicked out and stuff. And I was reading through the comments and his comment said, everybody, these people are trying to say he's transforming, homophobic, whatever. But he said, man, the real reason why these people shouldn't been a military is the money we spend on in the drugs. Oh ship ye, transition and continue. It's like there are drugs that they're taking. Becomes American citizens, burden text dollars, I swear text dollars. Once you have to pay for your life, you.
Speaker 2: Want to chop your dick off, I should have to pay for it, right right if you want to do it. Whatever, Why I didn't know he can do it, that's freaking weird. So as far as them in the military, I mean, if they're in there, they should be with trans only unions and send them, send them to work first, send them visual.
Speaker 1: Put them on.
Speaker 2: Just like if I was military, I wouldn't want something backing me up.
Speaker 1: I mean, it's common sistance, like it demoralizes men because it's seen as being only where you know this where toxic men can thrive, thrive and be yeah, and be a toxic mail, but you can feel comfortable. But in this environment now he's got to worry about saying the wrong thing, being offending somebody. That's not what I'm military, but just being a fox old with one of them, because you personally, they're not mentally there.
Speaker 2: Obviously they're mentally ill. I mean there are new things to a woman like you're right there, you're not mentally you're not mentally sound. I don't want to go what with that person. Put them in their own units, fuck it, just kick them out that cheaper.
Speaker 1: Well, maybe you can put them in an administrative capacity like papers.
Speaker 2: Rules though and stuff. They never be one disciplined, you know, all of a sudden, Yeah you fucked up, you're cussing, or you said something racist or transphobic.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Kevin private Hauts came in the other day. He's he called me. He was laughing with the other guys. He called me all listen said, he called me to if.
Speaker 2: I would oh man, yeah, don't like me. I can't figure out why they're always tough graph On. It doesn't make any.
Speaker 1: Sense, have you met Blair White.
Speaker 2: Yeah, she was actually nice. I'll call it she because Blair was super respectful and that's the only one I talked to him, Like, you know, you don't seem as crazy as most of them seems like, but they don't call it her. But like, I won't pretend like it's actually a woman. Yeah, it's like, but they're not trying to like do sports or trying to get you pretend like it's actually one.
Speaker 1: Right, it's all right, you know what, man.
Speaker 2: I'll play a long man.
Speaker 1: I think you know what the problem is you y'all let me know how y'all feel like that. Transgenderism. I think it's a real thing, but I think a majority of them that is doing it, they're they're using it for Clout like her, she totally doesn't want she's not into women or anything. I think it's something to it. But when you see a man walk into a restroom and he's got a five o'clock shader and address and he's been transgender for like fifteen minutes, it like gives them permission of going on. I think it's a real thing, is what I'm trying to say. Is just like Blair and White she's the same portion of those people, and then you have the insane portion.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I think there's like there's there's a small percentage of them I wouln't sesss it's real, but like they actually feel that way. Yeah, and then there's a percentage of them are the ones that really get sexually aroused from it, which is then but a large percentage of now, particularly with kids, people don't realize it's actually the women pretending like their trends so more trans especially with the kids or the women, it's these girls. It happens right when they go through puberty and stuff. They get that kind of uncomfortable phase and they get treated better at school if it told their trands. So you get these young girls pretending like the trans and that that's a big issue. Yeah, thankfully, thankfully, I think Trump just signed where they won't do the surgeries because some of them they're going through like an uncomfortable you know phase at like thirteen fourteen, get their tits chopp top to ruin their lives.
Speaker 1: That is crazy because they're not consenting to what their parents are.
Speaker 2: Yeah, no, exactly, And it's just like a phase that these kids are going through in most cases, and there may have a few of them, but you know, grow through and when they're eighteen nineteen, you're still that way. But about ninety percent of them are probably a snap out of it.
Speaker 1: Yeah right, yeah, yeah, I'm totally against kids being pushed into that. If you want to do it, you got to be eighteen. I would say even twenty one.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I would think at least twenty one, because it's such a serious thing.
Speaker 1: It was eighteen I was winning dombat.
Speaker 2: Such a dumbast.
Speaker 1: I don't think I work for today.
Speaker 2: Yeah we still are, but like at eighteen, I was really a dumbast.
Speaker 1: You don't care it on ward Druss man, I think I like it to chop chop out, my god.
Speaker 2: At least you have a brother to be like, man, don't do that. But you didn't have a brother.
Speaker 1: You don't, No, don't do it. Wait to at least twenty one before you do.
Speaker 2: It, or be like, go chop it off, send over growth my way.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 2: That's why I tell my brother, right right, you don't have to think to send them my way?
Speaker 1: Right. We got new give away forty seven Inauguration of dish ramed Diesel twenty five hundred heavy Duty, the Peace forty seven a dish. If you're in our contest today, we give you a five times stitch. That means for every dollar you spend, you can get five times. So if he's spending five dollars, you'd get twenty five minutes, there's thirty dollars. Thirty it's five times five, it's twenty five. You were like stood Official heart tools dot Com. Anything you bought from the sight get you automatic. Yeah, and the wind Yeah, no purchase necessary. Oh boy tee Official Rooms. Hey. Elon has been in trouble for a while. They said he was doing a Nazi salute.
Speaker 2: My heart goes out to you. You guys don't do that like you.
Speaker 1: I think it's like.
Speaker 2: Out, Yeah, it's that's totally normal.
Speaker 1: What are you talking about?
Speaker 2: I don't know anymore.
Speaker 1: He did like he said, he goes out. It was funny, but I thought.
Speaker 2: I hurry through it like no that I went look like, oh, yeah he did, because that's.
Speaker 1: Like why did he do that? It was just that cliff he didn't say that didn't and that was like, what is he doing? Does he do it? It looks like a nap when you look in full context, he's just got to excited.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, he's probably got excited autistic or maybe he's trolling to I'm gonna do this and.
Speaker 1: He'll be want. He said that on Sunday Night Live.
Speaker 2: It's pretty funny for the presidential thing and you throw a Nazi sloop and be like, I'm just autistic. Guys, Yeah, that's pretty damn fun You may just want to see how it feels like. I want to feel like, Okay, now as an accident guys.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you of young kirks. He said he he did it, and he knows he did it. He's just trolling everybody. I get anybody talking he said what he said.
Speaker 2: I can see that being possible because you accidentally, I've never accidented my ass would to get a pass and then.
Speaker 1: Be like autistic, you're totally screwed.
Speaker 2: Oh you do okay, bench apparently is taking up for me if I do it.
Speaker 7: Which I think wised about.
Speaker 1: But but you don't say.
Speaker 7: Yeah, just to be clear, you don't actually think he's a Nazi D So how can you make a Nazi salute if you're not actually a Nazi and in fact absolutely hate everything they stand for?
Speaker 1: You know what's weird though.
Speaker 8: Why are they being such an apologist for it?
Speaker 1: Right? Right?
Speaker 2: Yeah, everyone defends so much. It's a little weird, you know, Shapiro and Yahoo, the ad L like if I did that, if any of us did that, they would not be defending us, and they are jumped to defend him.
Speaker 1: That was a little weird Nazi salute.
Speaker 7: It's an awkward thing that he did to say my heart to you that then gets deliberately misinterpreted as a Nazis salute by people who keep.
Speaker 1: Wanting to call everyone on the right a Nazi.
Speaker 5: No, so ELIONSK is trolling. So this is a classic it's to get attention. Uh, And he knows that if he does a Nazi salute, but he says I touched my heart.
Speaker 1: I'm the victim.
Speaker 3: Just because I did the most obvious Nazi salon.
Speaker 5: Because I'm calling him a Nazi. I think he's trolling. I think he's doing it for attention, and he does his plausible deniability.
Speaker 2: It's the oldest trick in the smart move. Guys we're talking about him right now, said.
Speaker 9: It the right wing they usually got I's just trolling, right, So that's what happened there that wasn't subtle and ability here because when they accused so many people of doing this, I said no. When Laura Ingram was at the r n C and she raised her arm, and they're like, that's a Nazi.
Speaker 2: Salute, I'm not.
Speaker 1: That's not a Nazi salute.
Speaker 2: She just raised her arm.
Speaker 5: Everybody raises their arm. He did that so crisp.
Speaker 2: I mean, it looks kind of like nazis the third right.
Speaker 1: That's not an accident. He's a smart guy.
Speaker 5: He's doing it to get.
Speaker 2: To get Maybe he doesn't really like Bitjhapia that Buche has a payback because you get walked in by the Shapiro pulling up all the attention.
Speaker 7: I think it's the biggest load of.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and it is Oh my god, No.
Speaker 9: No, no, don't criticize what is so freaking obvious.
Speaker 2: It might be rightful one, Yeah it doesn't. It's not what it appears. It's not wanting to appear calm. Yeah, go ahead, I can't andre.
Speaker 1: It's great.
Speaker 2: Just for the record.
Speaker 1: And pull up, I.
Speaker 2: Mean, and then off Hitler side by side. It would be pretty funny troll. Though maybe he's mad about Ben Shapiroshwitz. I hat had to fight Israel and that who's like these guys is how I really feel? Look at the face.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's the lid is just racing spread up.
Speaker 2: Yes, but.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, oh man.
Speaker 2: With the idea that you can't raise your armor certain ways a little weird too, you guys. You can't you can't raise around here like here, there's like a meme. It's like a graph. Okay, okay, like this is okay not okay, like this range.
Speaker 1: The thing about when I was the military, when you do a sleute, it's gotta be perfect. You gotta do it exact same way. It can't be no no difference, no, Like you see the Neo Nazis now that groups they always do this, right, they test the chests. But when you go look at the World War two movies and all historical videos of Hitler, so it's like this, it's like this, yeah, yeah, oh ship, he did it. That confirmed.
Speaker 2: Settle You too have verification? Yeah yeah, that settled it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's settled it right connected he's drinking a glass of water, just like Himmer.
Speaker 2: That was so good. The frame that was exact same everything, like that was the one that I saw somewhere someone happened like that. Oh that's just that's identical.
Speaker 1: Mm hmmm. Right, Yeah, that was a great point by Sink.
Speaker 2: Yeah. No, I don't think he's a nazy, but I think it could have been a troll.
Speaker 1: Or yeah, just because he does troll people. He trod the ship out of people, yeah, especially on Twitter.
Speaker 2: Yeah, maybe he did a little too much Kenemine that day. He's just like you know what I was, I was gonna throw the ship out there. There's millions watching right now.
Speaker 1: Because when he did it, they showed the crowd as a woman.
Speaker 2: Like shout felt I'm gonna just do it.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I think that's a natural action if you're an autist. When he did.
Speaker 2: He yeah, he didn't have out there.
Speaker 1: Yeah. He's a big guy and he.
Speaker 2: I think so. Yeah, I at him. I think he's pretty good size.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because he's taller than Trump, and Trump is like, yeah, I think came on about six five Yeah that big, Yeah, about six five two forty doing it nuts, the.
Speaker 2: Big Nazi, the big white boy.
Speaker 1: Good crowd still big, because that's something beside Trump, and he was turning over Trump.
Speaker 2: Maybe it's the angle or something. Actually get tall than Trump because Trump probably what six too at least?
Speaker 1: Yeah, Yeah, I think Trump's like maybe a little bit.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he's pretty big. I can be president.
Speaker 1: You're big three yeah Trump. Yeah that's what I figured because that's scene. That's weird because yeah, he's a little bit taller than Trump.
Speaker 2: He's probably still on something to look bigger. He's a smart dude.
Speaker 1: He's he's he's tall.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I just gotta be the angle that. Yeah, that is kind of weird. Maybe Trump's lying, well Trump is, Yeah, that's true, you're older to be hunched a little bit.
Speaker 1: He's he looks like six five six six.
Speaker 2: Yeah, gotta be the angle or something that. Maybe Trump's a little hunch because I don't think he's taller than Trump. It's possible, Yeah, exactly.
Speaker 1: It's snowing here. He's six too. Did see how much he was towering over Trump. Yea, Yeah, I believe Trump because when I make Trump Trump, you know.
Speaker 2: I think he's a pretty big dude.
Speaker 1: Trump's tall.
Speaker 2: I'm met Trump real quick before, and he seemed like he's pretty tall.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Trump's tall him. He's he's actually taller than me.
Speaker 2: Six two six three. Yes, I don't think he's lying. I think he's just the angle with that photo, because I don't think he is that much taller either.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he's probably put a damn chip in my brain, blow that ship up, making me look making himself look better. But those chips they put in people's brain, it's like it was one guy who's like paralyzed. I could see why he's trying to do that. But then people's like, no, man, you no, you you going too far because you're going to fucking paralyzed trying to get my damn legs.
Speaker 2: But yeah, if I was paralyzed, i'd like he blows it up whenever himselves. I don't care what you get again.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, because we had a video of there, right, Joe of the the chip. Yeah, this is this guy. He's like totally paralyzed and he got the chip in his brain and he can and he's hooked up to the computer and he's like telling the computer what to do, just sitting there like yeah, like that.
Speaker 2: And that's why the chips are so controversial because it's like, if you had something wrong with you, it was gonna fix them. That supposed to go first, but eventually it's gonna make people smarter and it's gonna be a situation where you can't keep up unless you're chipping your brain. And that's that's why people are like, oh, what's going on here.
Speaker 1: That's a great point, like steroids, right, probably, Man, I need some more it.
Speaker 2: I need that chip in my brain smarter than me.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I want to do Catholics tonight. Yeah. I don't know, like it'd be great for people with autism and stuff like that too.
Speaker 2: Yeah, coming home all of a sudden, stop throwing Nazi salutes. Yeah, my autista makes me do it, That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's crazy about do not oh ship. Yeah that was. It looked like a not salute, but it wasn't his intent. Yeah, you know he's trolling or he just he got it over excited.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 10: Imagining the cursor moving basically, Okay, it was. I think it just became intuitive for me to start imagining the cursor moving. Basically. It was like using the force on the cursor and I could get it to move wherever I wanted to. Just stare somewhere in the screen and it would move where I wanted it to, which was such a wild I think it just became so.
Speaker 1: It makes him telepathically. He can start moving things with that chip in his head to the computer.
Speaker 2: Not paralyzed, or he is paralyzed.
Speaker 1: Like the quatch plegic right quatle wow.
Speaker 2: I mean yeah, if I was quadriplegic, I would be like, give me that chip. But it's still kind of a scary thing because it's going to clearly change humans, like merging us with a merging us the machines. And that's why people think he's like the anti Christ.
Speaker 10: Seven years ago, I just located my C four C five while swimming in a lake. There are a lot of things to adjust to, some things I would have never guessed would be difficult, just like in the.
Speaker 1: Top of his neck.
Speaker 11: It's Nolan's biggest dream right now to become independent. I hope that this study not only helps him to do that, but it also helps technology to advance in quogiplegics.
Speaker 10: I'm really excited to be a part of this Neuralink project. I want to help out people as much as I can.
Speaker 2: Yes, you can see why it's so controversial because it's like you're helping people that are really messed up, and that's great. But the other thing is who knows where this is going to lead.
Speaker 1: Right, So he's actually hooked up to a neurallyink satellites. Well it's sad chip in his brain. Oh but but don't Elon got satellites. So you called him neuralink, right, you said.
Speaker 2: They're connected at all. That's like I think maybe they connect to it. I don't know. He does everything, that's that's.
Speaker 1: What I'm sure you could hook up to it some scott Net stuff. Man. I'm surprised because he likes to croll. He's not calling that ship Scott. You see the robots he came out with Starling.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, I saw this a while ago. They were crazy too, Yeah for those. Yeah, he's doing like everything.
Speaker 1: It's he's supposed to be coming out with cell phones too, right.
Speaker 2: I think he said something about that. He's usually like says things. He gets things done, but usually like acts me a lot quicker. Yeah, like all getting that like next year in three years. Yeah, I mean it still impressing what he's doing, but he jumps a few years ahead, right.
Speaker 1: Man. Technology is like advanced so much since I've been alive. I mean with little well not little when I was a teenagers, like pages were the thing. Yeah, there's pages, and then you put a cassette tapes in your car and listen to music. Then it went to the DVDs. Now it's just like we listened to records, remember, yeah, record player. Yeah, I remember growing when we was little, we didn't have a TV. We just listen to radio.
Speaker 2: Yeah, things are changing quick and the cell phone, for example, we didn't have cell phones growing up, and we didn't get one until after college. And now it's like everywhere you leave your celphone home, you're like, O ship, How am I going to get a hold of anyone? How going?
Speaker 1: I didn't get a cell phone to what was what early thirties.
Speaker 2: Yeah, if you were out and you missed your friends, you were stuck by yourself.
Speaker 1: That down somewhere you were just walking. Yeah that stuff. But yeah, man, your car bron you would you were done alive.
Speaker 5: Before the of the TV.
Speaker 1: Well, I'm pulling black. So about thirty years behind, white people had a TV.
Speaker 2: It didn't work very good. I turned the channel.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, I remember I went to my white friend's house. Not only did they have a TV, but he had a remote for that damn.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we had to get up.
Speaker 1: And turn it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I turn the channel and turn itsals.
Speaker 1: And I remember, man, it was so archaic. Man. We would have had like four channels and then at midnight the TV would just cut off. Yeah there was no more programs. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Sometimes they want to come in and be call buzzies. You guys get that too. Would be like all, like, no, I gotta move the antenna.
Speaker 1: Right yeah we had.
Speaker 2: Right now, yeah, yeah, ship move those around.
Speaker 1: The fact I'm growing up, we didn't have air condition, which my friend's house, I said, it's cold, is helling this house? What the hell's going on my house? I'm sweating like a like a slave in it. He's he came up, said, oh my god, you thought you was joking. You don't have.
Speaker 2: Where'd you guys grow up?
Speaker 1: Martinsville, Virginia. You're hot there, not really just a case man in the summer, yea, it has all four seasons, but it gets hot like nineties and you get up to one hundred. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: And then one time we didn't have no heats. Open up and up. It is amazing that I'm still alive. Could have frozen death from covering up, covering MONI from a damn stone. Yeah yeah, yeah, man, Now just imagine man like that. I'm fifty now, Look how much uh technology is advance just manageable. We're gonna be fifty years from now.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it seems like it's increasing the speed too. Yeah.
Speaker 1: I couldn't have actually being a kid right now and have access to a cell phone. I know, Man, you could just look at all of porn and everything on that and it's free.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm so bad to have that as a kid.
Speaker 1: That's all be totally screwed.
Speaker 2: We had to get like serious catalog.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I was using TV guys guy hot a picture. I was the cover. I had the biggest crush on this tennis player. Her name was Steffy Grabb. She had this big ass notes she just from Germany, but she had a nice athletic body. Oh man, she was sex as hell Germany woman. And something about that notes just drove me crazy. Hey, put them a picture of Stephan. Have you heard a Stephan granted tennis player?
Speaker 2: I have not.
Speaker 1: Let's see how old are you want, Jakey. You know it's not as big as I remember. She's not that hot, but I mean you need to go back to a playing day.
Speaker 2: Yeah, man, you guys shouldn't have but so we only had four channels back then.
Speaker 1: Remember, Yeah, man, I thought she was the hottest thing. Man, Man, that is crazy. Well she's older now. Look there's a picture right there. Not terrible, but that's pretty hot.
Speaker 2: That was our porn back in the day.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, no, man, yeah man, she yeah, she had a moment.
Speaker 2: There's been a few hot tennis players. Can't even other one, but there's a hot blonde one.
Speaker 1: What's the name name?
Speaker 2: Unfortunately?
Speaker 1: What about the volleyball players? Oh? Them a hot women's volleyball Yeah, typically pretty hot.
Speaker 2: And you're just still away from wn being the basketball players not so much more than you guys.
Speaker 1: I know volleyball girls. All the girls play bab but they look good. They look feminine. You turn on the DMB WNBA man, like a bunch of dudes. Yeah, there's a bunch of women trying to emulate men. Nobody wants to see that.
Speaker 2: I wonder why it's so different, because there's tall with volleyball, but like you said, switched to basketball.
Speaker 1: They're trying because they're not trying to emulate men.
Speaker 12: M M.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so so interesting how different they are.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I know, I'll tell you right now. If the w n b A players look like women volleyball players. It will be people people would like to see that.
Speaker 2: Either was that? Where was that one girl was stuck in some foreign country?
Speaker 1: What's eight turps open? WNBA?
Speaker 2: Seas some hot women right there?
Speaker 1: Nope?
Speaker 2: Was it some white girl dominating what's the name.
Speaker 1: Titman Clark?
Speaker 2: Ye, she would never watch that Women's NBA. But that's what I heard.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I know she's she's doing things I haven't seen women do, handling the ball and shooting wise, she's like like nobody so like Steph Curry the way he shoots threes. And yeah, she's like the Steph Curry. She likes Steph Curry.
Speaker 2: They don't like her right when they're like roughing her up and suppose I don't watch it.
Speaker 1: So yeah, they was beating up just like that how they used to beat up Michael Jordans, a good player. Yeah you can rob them drop that.
Speaker 2: You can't be too sensitive about that.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, yeah, yeah, but I think they was they were trying to make it. They were trying to put a racial component.
Speaker 2: Upon it, trying to put it, but it could have just been because she's good. That's a great point you make. You want to make it because she's white. But it's like, no, she's good, so you want you want to drop the good player. She makes more sense.
Speaker 1: Yeah, she makes more money too, and she's white. I'm more rough up.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna get that white bitch.
Speaker 1: Get that white bitch tonight. She's a little woke though, Yeah, she a little woke. She said she got white privileged.
Speaker 2: I dropped that.
Speaker 1: They dropped that bitchs.
Speaker 2: Change your mind real quicktion, Maybe the Albowls got to the bigger Albowls's gracius and ship next year these black bitches in theirs.
Speaker 1: Yeah she would. She had some interview in the magazine. Yeah, it's like she said, black women paved the way for her to be in the w n.
Speaker 2: B was like, you so full of cheer hate white guys that say that ship. She shut the fuck up.
Speaker 1: Yeah, shut up. Nobody wants to hear that ship.
Speaker 2: Like blm, the dudes that are Washington feet you actually got your feet washed. I was black.
Speaker 1: I don't know the white dude getting done in washing a black man's feet. Remember, yeah, I remember that.
Speaker 2: It was like the low point of the white man.
Speaker 1: Like, yeah, that's like man. White people used to be so great.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we were conquering ship watching black.
Speaker 1: White people great again.
Speaker 2: That was an embarrassing people.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, yeah, Hey, how about these point appointees like uh Sayskiff got through. He's like pro Israel, he's a Zigon the same.
Speaker 2: Yeah, a lot of these guys are super Zionist. You know, he has a couple of good well, most of his good pictures still Zionists. Yeah, like you know, RK is pretty good, but still Zionist. Tulci Gabber like Stillionists, I believe.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think at this point. I think at this point, so it could be wrong enough for you to be appointed or elected as an official in the United States without that back in by Israel. I think it's pretty much. I think it's impossible to get elected.
Speaker 2: Pointed. No, that's that's maybe by Trump. Trump took their took their money and started pushing for Israel, and there was one appointed he was trying to push through the Matt Gates or whatever.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, he sent some anti Israel things and he didn't get put through.
Speaker 1: Did he Yeah, he got he got he didn't he didn't get a pointed, he didn't.
Speaker 2: Pass because people dug some old clips, and he was going pretty hard in Israel and a few times. I mean, I don't think he had like.
Speaker 1: That's why he want so hard at them. Probably wasn't there a rabbi at.
Speaker 2: The inauguration, Rabbi Schooley or who.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I didn't even see that. I didn't even watch it. Yeah, didn't watch I heard about it. I never really I didn't see it. But people was making a big deal about it. Yeah, I'm not sure what he said.
Speaker 6: So the American and Israeli assump finished speech. Okay, hear the cry of the hostages, both the American and Israeli who's pain our president.
Speaker 13: So acutely feel.
Speaker 2: We are so thankful for the three young.
Speaker 13: Women who yesterday returned home, and pray that the next four years brings peace to Israel and throughout the Middle East.
Speaker 1: Oh okay, that's good, dude.
Speaker 13: Yeah, ends the opportunity to realize our share dream of a life filled with peace.
Speaker 2: Still a little weird, right after the Trump's.
Speaker 13: Compassion and contribution.
Speaker 2: To a macis, Cannicell wants doing her stream when she went in the bathroom like she's anti Semitic, she's pregnant. I to peak this is what I would go to. It's a good time to go.
Speaker 13: Trust is in us, the American people. America is called to greatness, to be a beacon of light and a mover of history. May our nation merit the fulfillment of Jeremiah's blessing. The like a tree planted by water, we shall not cease to bear fruits. May all of humanity experience your love and your blessing.
Speaker 2: May it be thy will. And let us say yes. Only you're trying to act like American Israel, like connected, and that's what they always do, like where the same nation work together. It's like ship for us. They ain't gave us a dollar.
Speaker 1: He said, amen, they do that in a Jewish religion. Amen, let us do change. Let us pray she had enough, your.
Speaker 13: Your prophet, Jeremiah.
Speaker 2: Walks the streets.
Speaker 1: You can take me Mark, experience your love and your blessing.
Speaker 2: She's gone, is gone? Okays so anti Semitic.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, but I'm not familiar with the Jewish religion.
Speaker 2: They say, amen, how thinks that we probably did it just to get those dumb Qussians to be like, yeah, yeah, you dumb boy. Our nations are one. We we're the greatest. Ally keep giving us money. We'll keep attacking your ships and bombing your people.
Speaker 1: Yeah, when they say more wars for us, When they say that, like is was a big zell. It's like when someone say they it's raining, but they pissing on you. It's not true. You don't do anything to help America.
Speaker 2: No, it's a one way relationship.
Speaker 1: It's a one way relationship. The only reason why you exist is because of us. Yeah, and that's my thing. I just think we should stop supporting them what they do. I mean, I still think it's sucked up what they do, but I just want to have America not involved. You can feel a little nicer all of a sudden, they be like, oh, we don't have to fight our own wars.
Speaker 2: Better being nice to these people.
Speaker 1: Yeah, exactly right. Yeah, it would be great if we didn't have to support them and they just they were their own country. And then when he stepped out a line, we hold them accountable, just like we hold other counts, other countries acountable.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they're always exempt from everything, which even Trump said he was canceling all foreign a but then he exempted them Jordan, and but Jordan Egypt they share a border with him. That was basically they're getting money to like be peaceful with Israel. They paying them like not to like bomb Israel. Basically there's some money, don't don't bomb these guys.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I was in it. I was dated our biggest as an ally when we got to pay other countries from not blowing them up.
Speaker 2: And yeah, they don't add nothing. You know, we went to war. We fight a war with Syria for them, war with Iraq. They wanted to go war with Iran. It's like we have nothing from the relationship right paying for it. I mean, we don't even have health care in our country. They're doing theirs, So why are we giving them money? They should be giving us money.
Speaker 1: That's a great mo that's a great point. Oh man.
Speaker 2: Yet we shouldn't give money to counries have free health care and we don't. It just makes no sense.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Yeah, I'm on the when it comes to about health care. Like, I got my own health care, I'm self employed, I'm financially proved that I can do it on my own. But like for people that don't have health care, I think it should be something there for them. I mean, that's one thing I don't agree with.
Speaker 2: I agree. That's the one way one place where I go off conservative. It's just like your kid has cancer, you shouldn't go broke.
Speaker 1: It's like you go, yeah, that's crazy. The problem is people insurance to go broke.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's the insurance companies is a big part of the problem. That's why our healthcare is so much more expensive here. So I don't want to pay these crazy creamums we pay because if people with the healthcare what we pay for, these prices are I'm saying, it's not what the doctors are really paying. If you come and cash, you negotiate better prices, right, they're just gouging it. So our healthcare system does need to be fixed here.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't think the.
Speaker 2: Democrats have the right answer to do it either. You know, the healthcare maybe we should have like two systems where there's like a free you know, cheaper hospitals people can get, and there's stuff you can pay for.
Speaker 1: Something you've done that hospital. Yeah, screw you know what's scarce men about that health care fall because I've experienced it. I mean it's I was out of work, I didn't have insurance. I went to the VA oh my god, the way I was in so much pain because my back, I couldn't walk. Evinced I said, man, I got to go to the hospital. I got va benefits, Let me go. The way he threw me around, tuss around, it was so rude, just like, I will never ever use any insurance free benefits.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they treat you terrible. They treat you broke in from those hospitals. It was terrible. Then you ever be in a Thailand going to the hospital and it was so great. Yeah, and like Thailand, Yeah, like the tenth of the price and you're like, yeah, it's way better, way cleaner. And that's like that was kind of wake up call, being like if they can do stuff for a tenth or twentieth of the price, that's way better that The doctors were better. It was fast, efficient, clean versus these crab hospitals. You're like, Okay, America is doing something wrong here.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I definitely coach it. When it comes to healthcare, is asked backtords because when you walk in the hospital, they view view you as dollars signs if you're not worth it, if you don't get the money, we're going to we're not going to treat you, and.
Speaker 2: The better insurance you have, they're more likely. A lot of times the good people surgeries they don't need. I've seen better a good insurance. You come in, they start trying to put you in a surgery right away, right like full carverage. You're like, oh, yeah, you need to get your knee kneed.
Speaker 1: I need to go inside that knee real quick.
Speaker 2: Yep, we take two weeks off. The should have like hill up. I see so many dudes get their knees just butchered by surgeries they didn't.
Speaker 1: How'd you want to visit Thailand?
Speaker 2: How was it?
Speaker 1: What was it like when you went there?
Speaker 2: It's awesome. Went down there and trained movie tie a few times with those camps. It's like it's beautiful because you're on the beat both pins. Bangkok's like it's like tropical. Yeah, like well, Bangkok's like hectic and shithold, but it's beach just like nice. The camps and all these islands out there. You know, crazy monkeys might attack you, but really they're me and those little monkeys out there they are not nice. I got in a fight with some monkeys with Thailand. I was walking on the beach saying runs up to me and just I was holding a drink and it just swatted out of my hands. They had a big phase off with me, started shooting and hollering, had like eight monkeys bind it, but it was smaller than me, so I faced off with it. My friend didn't back me up. He's like, bro, it's out of here, dude. You're not going to back me up to fight these monkeys. So I stood off with them like a minute. I got punked by a monkey off it like a minute. My friends ditched on me. So I'm like, I guess I'm getting out of here too.
Speaker 1: This is those little little monkeys, some long arms.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the knock stuff out of your hands. They'll like steal cell phones and trade them back for food. Really yeah, really, they're little terribly do that in Bali. I think I don't feel on Thailand, but they'll like steal your cell phones. You got like trade because they know you want that, So they're like trade me food, little tyrants.
Speaker 1: Little towers.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 1: So you had to go to the hospital while he was there.
Speaker 2: Yeah, like a staff infection when I was training because it's so tropical. Wow, actually easier and it's like, uh, you're pretty sick and that ship my leg blew up and I went in. I'm like, oh, hospitals gonna be terrible. It just went it right away. It gave me the right stuff, the ivs, the doctors were super smart. I'm like, oh, this is way better than when the staff faction in the US. It really was. I waited like five hours to get some terrible treatment. They went with charged and that was kind of a I the hospital shouldn't be way better in Thailand than in America, and you know, and you can't get some of the best doctors in America, so it's not always that way, right, you got it pace, Yeah, but even still I was paying ten fifteen times what I paid in Thailand in America, right, Like, that's something's off. I mean, obviously everything is super in Thailand, so it's not just the medical And still we need to fix our system.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the cultural system sucks.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and it's it's so complex. It's not an easy fixed. That's why no one really wants to touch it, because they either want to be like, oh, full free healthcare or like keep it how it is.
Speaker 1: But how it is, it's not working, right, It's definitely working. Yeah, Hey, what's up with your boyd Dan Bilzirian. Hey need to get him on the show man. Yeah, I'll tell him, I'll get to talk about the Jews.
Speaker 2: Oh, he's gonna make you talk about That's all you're going to talk about.
Speaker 1: Can't help him. He wakes up of them man named damn Jews.
Speaker 2: That's what you're gonna be talking about. Guys, be trying to talk about something else.
Speaker 1: He's like, no, no, no, no, we gotta talk about these damn teos.
Speaker 2: He was what was the Patrick by David?
Speaker 1: He was like he was that. I watched that interview three times.
Speaker 2: He looked he was all bored most of the interview. I think he's done another one. He's just like sitting there and then he starts speaking with Israel and he just lights up, like, oh yeah, let's let's go. You talk about all the girls, and Dan's just like, oh whatever, it's yeah, sure, I saw the con girls. This is boring. Yeah, oh Israel, the Jews.
Speaker 1: Let's go. He got a lot of pushback on that, right. Did he lose some things because of that?
Speaker 2: I know he's had some business fallings out. I think he got pushed off the board of his own business board of his own business, which I think he's in this lawsyere now's a little legal, you know. I'll try to get him to come on here.
Speaker 1: I'll because he his opinions of Israel.
Speaker 2: I think because it attorneys and some people in the organization, you know, or Jewish and not big fans of his opinions.
Speaker 1: Oh man, they discriminated against the sounds like.
Speaker 2: That's so yeah. I know it sounds like you have to tell the story about me. But sounds like he had some problems going on in there.
Speaker 1: Oh wow.
Speaker 2: Hopefully hopefully's getting it fixed.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Yeah, he seems like a good person.
Speaker 2: Good dude. Jews the Jews don't like him so much, but a good dude.
Speaker 1: See that's crazy, man. You share an opinion and people that faith that might be you work with, they hold a grudge against you.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think it's attorney's stuff had some problems, and yeah, stuff started falling apart.
Speaker 1: Well, I know how you feel, man, because I get some dirty looks from black people. And when I go in the stores, I say it was up, brother, I opened the door. They don't say ship give me the coach. I was as right. I'm one of the harsh twins. I'm a white supremacist. I don't like yeah, yeah, yeah yeah.
Speaker 2: Black Lives Matter is such a freaking oh man, it was such a sham.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I don't hear too much about them anymore.
Speaker 2: People finally realized that, I think, but early on it was like controversial to criticize them. Remember, yeah, my first criticizing people, you raisist you Yeah, okay, I had to take the shitty organization.
Speaker 1: Dude almost start an organization says white Lives Matter, Man, you're crazy.
Speaker 2: I think there was a Kanye say, I think Kanye was wrapping that. Yeah, yeah, I know he had white They canceled his banks. Don't do that, You're gonna lose your banks. Yeah. This ship he gus are the funniest interviews I've ever seen.
Speaker 1: That. Kanye's interview with Alex Jonesman, that ship was.
Speaker 2: That was wild.
Speaker 1: I was off the chain he made. Alex Jones.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Alex Jones just like, it's not what you mean, Kanye, don't tell me what I mean. Alex sitting there being like this, it's crazy. I I see.
Speaker 14: I see good things about Hitler. Also did Jews? I love everyone, and Jewish people are not gonna tell me you know, and you can love what we're doing. We're pushing with the pornography. But this guy that invented highways, invented the very microphone that.
Speaker 1: I use as a musician.
Speaker 14: You can't say out loud that this person ever did anything good.
Speaker 12: And I'm done with that.
Speaker 2: This is a couple of years ago, remember too, thanks of changing the last couple of years, but this before was thrown up class.
Speaker 15: I get the the Hugo Boss uniforms amazing. I mean, just because you're in love of the design, you're a designer. Can we just kind of say, like, you like the uniforms, but that's about it.
Speaker 2: We know I know a lot of things that I love. He's like, oh damn you, Kanye, I get stuck up here. Can we just kind of say you like to you like the uniforms, but we know there's a lot of not even like.
Speaker 1: Nick's like proud. He was like, good, see, he's definitely overachiever.
Speaker 2: He definitely overachieved. Out Joe's freaking out.
Speaker 1: Why did he freak up over that? I guess you know what. You didn't see it coming. I knew something was up when he's winning gip man.
Speaker 2: If we had like a net and a yacht, was like, what are they talking about?
Speaker 1: Then?
Speaker 2: Like nat yeah?
Speaker 1: Who? He called him Knitton?
Speaker 2: Probably you just heard about him. Nick just told him ay him?
Speaker 1: Who?
Speaker 2: Natya? Who? Like, I want to grab this.
Speaker 1: I wonder how those two hook up.
Speaker 2: Nick is in a good question, right, that's what a weird link up. He's probably mad as agents. And see Nick talking about the Jews, He's like, I like this white boy. He said, what I want to say about my agent? Have you heard of the.
Speaker 1: The a I transcribed generated speeches of uh it don't hit a little YouTube yet.
Speaker 2: I'll never listen to those.
Speaker 1: I would say that I would need that. I said, wait a minute, it showed up one night. I don't know how to hell the video got recommended to him. I guess he's been listening to I was listening to that. It was transcribed in English, and I was listening to his speech, and he sounds a lot like Trump. What's about your hat man?
Speaker 2: There?
Speaker 1: I was I was expecting when I heard the speech, I was expecting to hear the F word, any word, A lot of hate, a lot of I mean, he definitely had a lot of resentment for Jews. But I was like overwhelm when I heard his speech because it didn't the picture that was portrayed to me growing up. He was like this white guy, evil white man that just hated every Yeah, yeah, he did kill some people.
Speaker 2: In the reality is it is probably a complex complex in the middle, and they want you to think it's the most evil other, and people on the side want you think it's greatest guy ever, and the probably somewhere in the middle. Yeah, he was like, you know what was it the Owens the runner out there when he's in Germany, he said he was treated great by the by the Germans, like sting gumb and stuff. Then he went home and the president here went I talked to him. People treat him exactly us stuff like that, And we were always told like he is the most racist guy ever, and it's like racist wise he working with the Japanese with yeah, Africans a little more, a little more complex than we were.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's like we only hear one side of the story. We didn't get the full picture what exactly happened.
Speaker 2: The winners right history as they say, that's very true, and there's still one event that you can't even.
Speaker 1: Question yeah, Yahoo, Alex, this is crazy.
Speaker 2: Right now?
Speaker 12: Nick, Okay, it's gonna sound like that.
Speaker 1: Then Yahoo, he got some youho there? So you don't like men?
Speaker 14: I just I just heard about this guy two weeks ago. I thought you had a funny name. I heard he's like really into like he's like a super killer. I could die for saying this.
Speaker 1: So in case, just the last time you ever hear from you, but it'll be was nuts.
Speaker 2: Yeah, watching that, this guy is crazy. Another interviews of.
Speaker 1: All time though, right. I think Kanye when he did that, he had that little episode he lost. I think a lot of money. He's networth plummeted.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think it's like a billionaire to a millionaire. I mean still rich.
Speaker 1: He's still rich, show one hundred couple of hundred million, but I think he might have been well over a billion dollars networking he does a lot because of that. What the hill was he thinking?
Speaker 2: He didn't care? I think it shows too if they can get someone like Kanye Walks to do the average person. But you know, he can get a billionaire and they could take him out. They can't take anyone out.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I learned that from it. You can't learn a lot from another man's down. I see what they did to cut be careful with them, I say about these people. M y man, I don't feel so good. Man, what's wrong with embarrassed to tell? I'm just gonna tell you. I ain't took a ship in like two weeks.
Speaker 10: Man.
Speaker 1: You're taking your age, you optimal human. I thought we ran out of it. Man, Here take this, here's something right here, take it. Get your opinion. Drink that. Get that probodics, that all the children is good, that apple powder, all those essential nutrients that get you in testines, right, yeah, get them in testines right, get it all opinion, Swallow it? There you go. Why are you drinking it like it's uh kool aid or something? Just when you made it with cold water? More we're getting bring freezing. What's good for cold water? It's like a smoothie. Oh man, feel something? Move man? Good to optimal human dot com Ford slash Hanks twins. Now try optimal human for free today. Hey, have you had any pushback from conservatives on your stand some Jews?
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, a lot. Yeah, the whole Conservative inc. You know, the Charlie Kirk's, the Ben Shapiro like I'm not invited to the TV, the turning Points anymore, these type of things. Yeah, it's kind of like you have to be pro Israel to be in the mainstream conservative movement, which is unfortunate. I think it's truly causing and split though, because a lot of conservatives don't, you know, they're seeing these guys aren't our ally, aren't our friend. They don't want to go along with this bullshit. They see that they're paying all these influencers say this, you'realize, like, oh, these influencers don't really believe that they're being paid. You know, Charlie Kirk is being funded by Israel, like in Shapiro is being funded by Israel. These guys.
Speaker 1: You know the crazy thing about that when you say that these people being funded by Israel, the money did they get in from Israel is actually our own text dollars.
Speaker 2: Yea, they funnel the money back.
Speaker 1: Yeah, pretty because they're not they're not suffer a line. They depend solely on us. Without us, there's no issue. So when these people are getting this money from whether it's a democratic republican, all it is is have text dollars can get in funneled back to us.
Speaker 2: They funnel it back to buy our politicians and our influencers.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I mean it was a big thing with a few conservatives that they were being paid by Russia to do content. Yeah, it was a problem, but Israel's totally.
Speaker 2: It's kind of weird. There was there was like police praise and stuff over Russia. Russia got paying them, but then they don't do with Israel. It doesn't make any sense.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well, Russia they're evil Jews. They are the greatest outlines. I see, I see my bad huge difference. Yeah, it's pretty wild when you start seeing it. Did you used to be in good standing with them before? Or yeah?
Speaker 2: Yeah I was. You know, I was invited to all those turning point things and what Oh wow? Yeah, not anymore. I'd rather speak the truth and be part of these clicks and clubs. You know, I think ultienly more and more people are swishing over. They're starting to realize these guys are frauds. You have to be confronted with you know, it's going to be a slow process. But the young people are not really conservatives too, and I don't right less, they do a major like blitz campaign like they did before, propaganda wis They're not going to become pro Israel right right, which is probably why they need to take take control of Twitter, you know, Facebook, you take control of all these things again, otherwise people aren't gonna be pros real.
Speaker 1: Do you think something comes, something good comes out of our relationship with Israel? Do you would you say that stabilizes the Middle East?
Speaker 2: No? I think in d stated these states, I think that's the big problem. Addle least the Middle East was super pro America before Israel. Right after World or two. Other people loved America. But Israel is the reason that we started having the rift. That's the reason we fight all these wars that people that people use that oh it's a strategic place. They don't do anything for us. They don't send any soldiers to war for us. You don't get any oil even those wars. They say, hey, we're fighting the Iraq war for oil. Woul't even take the oil. We're taking the oil. At least we would be like, hey, I'm cheap oil, now, cheap gas, right, take the oil.
Speaker 1: So it's right any sense, right, and everything that Israel does just you know, it might be a uh when other countries to other countries like when it was bomb and Gaza and Lebanon and all those countries. Because of those those incidents, it's being funded by the United States, so they hold us so responsible. That's why we see all these people burning out flake.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and that's way more likely to cause more terrorist attacks. This type of stuff, I mean obviously doesn't that's that's a separate problem. But we hope we helped funnel and cause the problem, right right, Like when what's his name been laud and attacks the trade centers if it was him, he was very clear that he doesn't like America's relationsip with Israel. Wasn't because he hates her freedom because we fund Israel. M M yeah, yeah, yeah, he freedom's like his own words or no, it's not, that's not why he hates us.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Like I think Ben Shapiro and and he takes got.
Speaker 2: Of beef going. I'm not surprised I missed that one, but that's yeah, I don't.
Speaker 1: Know about that one. Yeah, I heard it.
Speaker 8: Look gets tens of millions of dollars a year to IPAK and what Pierro never mentions that does he wants to cry his eyes out that I used to be a person prefer because I got that. Over a decade ago, I had an Egirl studio. Girls would sit there in grainy footage for AEP. You could barely see anything, and sometimes they be topless. Yes, I've admite it. I've talked about it at Lanta.
Speaker 1: It's true. It's been a decade.
Speaker 8: But for some reason you want to pretend that still stains my character and I'm a bad person and I'm gonna put off the firm.
Speaker 16: How come you're still taking money from porn today? And let's talk about the thing I did my Egirl studio. You can compare that to Playboy, That is a girl sitting there with no top on. What you were doing, you were taking money from OnlyFans, which is far more comparable to pornhome homosexuality, transsexuals.
Speaker 1: Who's that woman who just slept with a thousand men in a day?
Speaker 16: That was all on OnlyFans to make money, which then goes to apak to pay for you.
Speaker 1: Dude, I didn't notice.
Speaker 8: Yeah, because ten years ago I managed to buy myself a couple of nice cars and a couple of watches because there were some women sitting on a camera without top on, while you are currently taking money from homosexual porn, transsexual porn, and the degradation of women at a level of hortum we have never seen and they are paying you right now today.
Speaker 1: Is absolutely hypocritical.
Speaker 8: And all these conservatives were pro Israel and pro apac We want to complain about my past. Also need to understand that OnlyFans the thing that is capturing the hearts and minds of all the young women out there in the world and turning them into sluts.
Speaker 1: For money is paying for a pack. Wow.
Speaker 8: That's no, your hypocritical and your immoral, and you don't want to address the actual truth of anything. You just want to try and find a reason.
Speaker 2: To attack us.
Speaker 8: Ben Shapiro currently gets paid every time a tranny focks a dude, So for him to say a single thing about my past.
Speaker 1: Is a joke.
Speaker 2: Wow he responded to this or no, probably I wouldn't. I would just say nothing to respond to that. Yeah, just ignore this one. I do take money for gay guys paying each other. I'm just gonna leave this be.
Speaker 1: Oh my damn. I did not know that.
Speaker 2: Mm hm, that's like, yeah, one of their I think it's their top contributor, which a little weird. That's what issue gives us only fans. I didn't know that chick. They got banged by a thousand dudes on only fans who would pay to watch that.
Speaker 1: Probably now I know who I was in the dudes, I can't take your ship. I'm done. I can't do the full fouls.
Speaker 2: I was disgusting. She's covered and come properly.
Speaker 1: Oh that's a video of her walking with seeming all over the face Jesus out in public.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, imagine those dudes being like dude number nine hundred and something.
Speaker 1: Like, I'm definitely going first, some desperate as dudes, the fathers. I go down and the list is to it. Definitely not nine hundred and nine to nine.
Speaker 2: Oh that's so.
Speaker 1: I don't thank anyone who knows.
Speaker 2: I think it looks like a bit like a base mass powerful.
Speaker 1: Maybe it's not really that. Maybe it's just like, well it's on a shirt, Keys, you could have been faking us. I don't know, she's hold over a shirt dripped off her face. Actually I reached out, got to get him in the part. I'm trying to get him in the poet Man game.
Speaker 2: Hang on the pod, keep your break a record. You lined up out the door there's some interesting dudes coming in here. Who are these guys?
Speaker 1: Nine guy oh man. I hope she's testing all these guys because somebody's bound to have something. M h wow. That was and I did not know that about ampact. That's that's yeah, well they're into the like I hear conflicting reports about this, but uh, like in Jewish religion, I think it's in the top move about the multiple genders and stuff like that and gay. That's like one of the gayest capital in the world is in Tel Aviv about it, right, Yeah, it's like it's like part of the religion from what I hear.
Speaker 2: Wow, that's that's where all our tax dollars is going.
Speaker 1: That's a rolling stone. Yeah, that's incredible.
Speaker 2: No, yeah, it's definitely. Education are definitely paying the money.
Speaker 1: But that's a year ago. Yeah.
Speaker 2: The whole thing, like why it is only fans giving money, it's is doesn't really make any sense.
Speaker 1: I think they'd be probably getting a we're gonna let you we can play ball. You can have this only fans, But I have all these other people trying to you know, I guess in the poorant history so that we can play ball. But you gotta make a donation to us.
Speaker 2: You know. It's weird too, actually, the porn hub, all these connections, I don't know. I don't know what's actly going on there.
Speaker 1: But that's crazy. Ain't that a myth? I don't know if it's a mythan not. But they said pornography, Well, I know transgenderism is is originated from the town mood. So they don't know if it originated. Well it's in that Bible right yeah, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't know enough about it. No, definitely something earlier transgenderism.
Speaker 1: There's a Jewish website and they go into the different genders. Yeah, but do they have eight something like that?
Speaker 2: Something already. I don't know about it. I've just heard it, but I haven't done the.
Speaker 1: Actually, once you get past too, it's like crazy.
Speaker 2: They're not gonna turn out like Trump saying it's only too now Jewish learning.
Speaker 1: So it's like it's part of and look is that that that's the talmud? Yeah? Yeah, yeah, I.
Speaker 2: Wonder how the feel about Trump with the two genders.
Speaker 1: I don't like that.
Speaker 2: Pissed afterwards.
Speaker 1: Yeah, there they go and this male female then and drag those have both male and female characteristics Tom Thumb lacking sexual customists say sexual people pretty much. Yeah, unidentified female at birth but later developing male custory. That's crazy. It's it seems like this is what that stuff started when they go into that. Yes, it's crazy. Identified birth.
Speaker 2: I know the first trans clinic was by a Jewish guy his name right now, but oh really yeah, so really, I don't know if it was, you know, anywhere before that, but I think the first actual clinic, which is pretty crazy. I'm just going to chop your dick off. Let me just try it. You can trust me.
Speaker 1: That's the book some that evil Hitler was burning, right, that was some of them at least.
Speaker 2: Yeah, all the books there, some of the books.
Speaker 1: The first transgender. Then he's Jews, and these Jews many pioneers. I'll tell you what, the Jews community, they are pioneers. They start everything good and bad.
Speaker 2: Head of the curb.
Speaker 1: Yeah, there's some smart people.
Speaker 2: Chop your dick off and give you a vagina.
Speaker 1: I don't believe in that. If I'm if i'm transgender, I'm going to be a woman. I'm just man. I just got a long cretorious Go ahead and suck my.
Speaker 2: He has some weird ship. The girls say that there's these like trainees that are on the dating apps. I guess they're getting mad the girls aren't matching with them.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's crazy, man. I'm all full freedom. If you're a man, you will leave to age one. But when you start taking women's places and women's spots us like, it's too far.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the sport things just insane. It would be an athlete, like, I know the difference in men and women. It's just it's so massive to act like it's not it's ridiculous, and people play along with that, Like why do people just sit there and play along, Like I don't know that.
Speaker 1: You have to be a narciss is if you a male in a woman's restroom. On that team, you see women get undressed, you see and.
Speaker 2: Supposedly that one swimmer just walked around with this cock out and stuff.
Speaker 1: Yeah, just chucked his balls off and just lift his count there. Yeah that's what Jesus really But yeah, but there's the reason why in the w NBA the basketball is smaller than the men's but the rim is the same circumference in size, Yeah, to make it easier for women. Yeah, it's they need to bring a damn ram down about two feet start. Don't you for that?
Speaker 2: Gotta make it popular? Yeah, see a bitch duck put it like six feet high. Even the white girls be dunking.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I would actually watch.
Speaker 2: That would be funny.
Speaker 15: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I'll tell you what if they start putting trans women in w n b A, I'm.
Speaker 2: Getting front road tickets the trans team versus.
Speaker 1: Yeah that dad, women's teams could get a notedge. The trans is gonna be number twenty three. Yeah, Jo wanna man, Yeah that's yeah.
Speaker 2: Hey, so you got a podcast going Yeah, yeah, I started the podcast fight Back the podcast. It's been fun something to screw around with. Figure why not? It's easy now can just go straight to uh you know YouTube and rumble some episodes and pulled from YouTube?
Speaker 1: So right, yeah, probably the ones just talking about the juice to.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the one group you can't criticize. Yeah, you criticized the Chinese. You don't hate Chinese?
Speaker 1: Yeah about China?
Speaker 2: Yeah, they don't care.
Speaker 1: There's like I would ever tell you can talk down the Negroes. You can't tell. You can't even criticize somebody Jewish.
Speaker 2: Pulled off YouTube real quick. I found out.
Speaker 1: Yeah, when you do there trying to like proves a point, you know, the point.
Speaker 2: So it does because it's the one place you can't criticize you and create the other countries. But if you creates that, Israel gotta like, I gotta mute it in the episodes and stuff. Yeah, criticized China all these places, but do this all of a sudden, episodes can get pulled Yeah, right right, pull chunks out of some episodes. Episodes have been pulled down. You're like, Okay, this is the people you can't criticize. I guess I'm right. Yeah, kind of prove my point. That's kind of the weird part. You think they're just let it be. Yeah, No, kind of like nine to eleven. You uh, you know the Harvey Wyse and Jewish guy funded the Michael Moore film that was all about blaming it on Saudi Arabia in America. But then all of a sudden there's some films that are blaming it on Israel. Those were all pulled from YouTube, no funding, They had alternate But you can't blame it on Israel. That's kind of weird thing about countries or none.
Speaker 1: That's the thing that people as trying to point out, like these wars, people initiating these wars, but they have ulterior motive because they have agenda. They don't care about what really hurts America, what benefits them exactly.
Speaker 2: It's easy. Know it's the industrial complex, the weapons manufacturers and Israel. The wars are for them to make money or Israel to take more land. Right, they don't help the American people in these Middle East wars or the Ukrainian ones.
Speaker 1: It is fun wars and they take our children and they're getting unallowed in its words, for nothing.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Ukraine, like Russia is going to have winning that. So what's the point of that. We've just been there a couple of years of billions of dollars. You know how many Ukrainians and Russians died for nothing. Yeah, they're not going to give that land up. They took the only people to land. Like its like at this point, it's like we're fighting it just to keep you know, weapons manufacturers making money. We look at Afghanistan. We pulled out Afghanistan. I think it's literally a couple of months later we had the war in Ukraine. Right, we just need to keep these weapons moving through. It seems like Yeah, the weapons makers got to make that money exactly, so you know, it's not Israel's one of the problems. It's not just that, it's the weapons manufacturers and other things as well, people getting rich.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, it's crazy. Where could people find your podcast?
Speaker 2: The YouTube rumble spot of by Apple. Just Jake Shields. Yeah, Jake shil I think it's Jake Shilds fight Backs in the podcast, but I think you either want to pop up, so I guess I guess i'd know this stuff for next time.
Speaker 1: Yeah, alright, you've been back again. Back.
Speaker 2: I'll get you guys my podcast one of these times.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we're in Vegas so it's easy, ye,