Speaker 1: All right, Angie's on the line in Meridan this morning.
Speaker 2: Angie tell us about this great first date with a guy named Adam.
Speaker 3: Yeah, like he First of all, it was a great date. We had a really spectacular time.
Speaker 4: I mean yeah, like we went on a date.
Speaker 3: It was a really really nice dinner and drink. Oh very you know, very classy, very lovely, and and I thought we had a really great connection.
Speaker 4: We had just like a we just had.
Speaker 3: A ton in common, right, We had like a musical love of wines.
Speaker 4: Like he knew a lot about wines. I do, you know, like kind of nerdy stuff, but like I you know, he knew a lot.
Speaker 3: It was awesome. And he loves to travel. I love to travel, and like he likes boats. I like, you know, like I like boats.
Speaker 4: Like it was just it just you know, it felt like it really worked.
Speaker 1: So it felt comfortable and you had a lot in common. Yes, absolutely was there flirting. Did you feel like there was like a flirty vibe?
Speaker 4: Oh my god, yeah, like totally like there was.
Speaker 3: I just felt like the connection was really there and a parent and just like super obvious.
Speaker 5: You know.
Speaker 4: I've sent him a text.
Speaker 3: And I even called him and left the message, but like, you know, saying like I'd really love to see you again, you know, just like that's how comfortable it felt like.
Speaker 2: Yeah, So let me say you sent him a text and you left him a message yeah and no, and no response to either one.
Speaker 4: Nothing.
Speaker 1: Don't take this the wrong way. But you talked too much, So maybe that's well I said, don't take it the wrong way. Well that doesn't make it better, so great? No, okay, well I don't Maybe maybe you just talked a lot on the date.
Speaker 6: Wait, question, how long was the voicemail that you left him?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 1: Good one?
Speaker 6: Was it like a two minute voicemail? Did you like pour your heart out in the voicemail?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 4: I thought it was very succinct. I mean maybe thirty seconds. It's just like, hey, you know me, we had a good time central text.
Speaker 3: Just wanted to follow up and just see, you know, like let's make some plans, you know, to see each other again.
Speaker 4: I don't think it was wrong.
Speaker 2: Well, listen, I think it sounded like it went well and it was a good first date and something must be going on.
Speaker 1: So we're gonna call him up and we're going to find out.
Speaker 2: Are you ready to get some answers as to why you're getting ghosted.
Speaker 4: I would love it.
Speaker 3: I'm ready.
Speaker 2: Okay, So you're gonna be on hold. We're gonna call Adam. But at any point if you want to jump in and talk to Adam, you can. Okay, Okay, I could use a glass of wine right now.
Speaker 6: Sounds amazing, honestly, We'll saygaria red deep red, yes, juicy steak yeah, medium, medium, rare.
Speaker 1: Oh, Hello is Adam.
Speaker 5: There is Adam.
Speaker 1: Hu Hi, Adam. This is Courtney Adam. It's Walmart chef.
Speaker 6: Hey, Adam, it's Savannah.
Speaker 2: We're calling from Kiss ninety five to seven. Okay, well, welcome, you're on the radio this morning, and I'll tell you why you're on something called second date Update.
Speaker 5: Okay.
Speaker 2: So we get calls from people who go on great first dates, like magical first dates, but they're getting ghosted and they want some answers.
Speaker 1: So I'll let you know that Angie called us.
Speaker 2: She said, you guys went on you guys went on a great first date. She said there was a connection, there was flirting, there was wine drinking, it was a nice restaurant.
Speaker 1: She's texted you.
Speaker 2: She has also left you a message a voicemail and you're ghostinger.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I didn't expect heard of three other people to call.
Speaker 2: She really wants to see you again, and sometimes it takes like a village to get a second date.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I guess, or I mean, yeah, she's the cool girl. I did have a connection and I feel like a lot of things in common. But there's a reason, you know, I haven't entered her calls.
Speaker 2: Okay, so we just wanted to be honest. What's the reason you are ghosting, Ajie?
Speaker 5: I mean she's materialistic. If I have to give a reason.
Speaker 1: Okay, well you said she's materialistic.
Speaker 5: I mean, listen, like I I work really hard. I love treating people who i'm into, like first date guys, she ordered the most expensive bottle on the menu of why so.
Speaker 4: Sorry, I'm so sorry. This is this is Adam.
Speaker 3: I don't understand, like what that makes me materialistic?
Speaker 4: Because I did. First of all, I didn't order the most expensive bottle. I suggested it.
Speaker 1: All right, Well, Angie's on the line.
Speaker 2: I should let you know she was listening and go ahead, Angie, Okay.
Speaker 4: Like that's I don't understand. How does that make me materialistic? You said we both like wine?
Speaker 5: Like I suggest, you suggested it, and of course I bought it. Like on a first date, if you suggest something like it puts me in a bind. I wanted you to have a good time. I wasn't just gonna shoot you down.
Speaker 4: So that's.
Speaker 2: That's not horrible. Her order like expensive wind is not horrible.
Speaker 5: No, I okay, well, and if you want me to like this, I would rather not air this out. But like if we're gonna, I mean you guys, Angie asked me to basically expense She was trying to get me to pay for her hair appointment she got for the date because I kind of done.
Speaker 4: I got it done for you.
Speaker 5: I mean, it's not that's not how dates work. I mean, you looked amazing, Angie, but no, I wasn't together yet. I don't know asking me to pay for that again, it's like putting me in a spot where if I say, no, I'm this like cheap jerk. You can't know I'm paying for your hair that we went for days.
Speaker 4: I did my nails. I also got like that dress, and I didn't.
Speaker 3: Ask you to pay for those.
Speaker 4: Okay, Like that's I can't believe.
Speaker 1: That's yeah, But you know what that's just normal woman upkeep that shouldn't fall on us normal.
Speaker 5: Thank you.
Speaker 4: Okay, that's first of whate that's ridiculous, Like.
Speaker 3: Like, Adam, are you even into like travel or boats or any of this or is this like big why?
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, like I love traveling, I love boats. I have friends that have boats. I can't go on. Then whatever I want, the boats that I can afford are definitely not going to be the ones that are going to make you happy. I'm guessing like everyone loves those things.
Speaker 2: This is what we usually do, but I don't know if we can afford Angie, probably not. If we pay, I would have I would have offered to pay for another date if you guys want to try it again, But if you're if you're not interested or you think if there wasn't like a match match.
Speaker 4: I feel like I've been. I've been. This is like a rude.
Speaker 3: Like he has like tried to pretend to somebody he's not.
Speaker 4: Oh you know, I actually don't. I am not actually interested in seeing Adam again. Okay, that was pretty up.
Speaker 5: Thank you, thank you, yeah, thank you networks. And also I think she's doing you guys a favorite because I'm not sure you would be able to pay for the next five days if you paid for one.
Speaker 1: Adam, you sound like a great guy.
Speaker 2: Angie, Angie, you know what you want and it's just not it's not Adam, It's not all right.
Speaker 1: Guys, Well listen, thank.
Speaker 2: You both for being honest and open and being on second day and update.
Speaker 5: Yeah, thank you guys again, and have a good life. I guess.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I hope to not see you. I hope to not see you.