Speaker 1: I'm Ali.
Speaker 2: I came out after twenty years of marriage and I have three kids.
Speaker 3: I'm Melissa and I have two kids, and I came out at thirty seven after an eleven year marriage.
Speaker 2: This podcast is about coming out later and the struggles and victories that come.
Speaker 3: With it when coming out feels like the end of the world, but it's really just the beginning.
Speaker 4: This is the Lesbian Chronicles.
Speaker 1: Welcome to the lest Chronicles. Why do you look so pretty today?
Speaker 5: I don't know I had to you did it, but.
Speaker 1: I was just going to say, are you doing your hair for the lake?
Speaker 5: Uh? Huh, totally. Really, it's exactly.
Speaker 1: You think that there's going to be some babes, some babes at Lake Yona that we haven't know, never know, some new babes. You never know.
Speaker 5: He's going to show them.
Speaker 1: I think our connection is like a little spotty.
Speaker 5: Yeah. Well, because I'm on my just.
Speaker 3: Whatever cell service right now. Okay, I got very thrown together moment here. So yes, it is in my fondo with no Wi Fi even Google's next.
Speaker 1: Door the third world.
Speaker 3: No, I like wanted to get Wi Fi put in just for the month while I'm here, and it's the place is wired for Google Fiber, but apparently I need their like most recent router to get it started, and they're like, it'll be three days to get it to you. And I'm like Google is behind me, like I can walk to it.
Speaker 5: I'm like, can I not walk in there? And you guys like and me a router, like is there not a better way to do this? There's not? And I'm like no, I know. Six, Like, let me tell you this.
Speaker 1: I had.
Speaker 2: I had a router that I shared with Chris and that now came with me to my new house. I don't think it's a long story. So basically we shared this router somehow. His name is on my round and I was ready to have it just be my router.
Speaker 1: Eight. I'm not moving from AT and T. I'm keeping AT and T Fiber.
Speaker 2: I'm the same exact thing and the same exact location. They could not transfer the service to me. I had to quit, cancel that service, and wait for them to reinstall new AT and T.
Speaker 3: Dude, I'm telling you, they make all this shit far more complicated than it needs to be.
Speaker 5: Waiting I know everything.
Speaker 3: I've never had internet service go smoothly with getting it started every time and it's going to be a week or we've got to dig across your street and all. And I'm like, Sue, how is this possible. We've had the internet since the nineties, you know, it's a ball since then, but damn.
Speaker 5: Easier to hook up flip a switch, right.
Speaker 3: But also, like back in the nineties with AOL, you got a disc in the mail, you put it in your computer. All you need was a telephone cord and you plugged it in the wall, plugged in your computer.
Speaker 5: Boom online.
Speaker 3: Now, of course it moved it like a snail's pace, but it was so much easier to do it all.
Speaker 5: And now, I don't know, it feels so antiquated for what you're.
Speaker 2: What's antiquated is you're such a huge company atn T. You can't figure out how to just transfer service to.
Speaker 1: Me without me having to cancel one. I had to ship back the old box.
Speaker 5: That's the only thing to miss.
Speaker 3: Like, you couldn't give the serial number that was on that router. And you're like, oh, now you know, delete put yours in there.
Speaker 2: No, ma'am, we can't. So anyway, I had to go a whole day. But that's a whole nother story. I did go ax throwing.
Speaker 5: I know I want to hear.
Speaker 3: About this because that you said this, that imained and you're like just fully taking out like your anger on.
Speaker 5: Uh, that's throwing.
Speaker 2: The only reason I don't know, you know, I don't like to ever go to a second location and I like to be in betterly and I'm very rigid with my evening.
Speaker 1: So we ate dinner, very rigid, guys.
Speaker 2: We ate dinner with the kids at free Dy which is in INMM Park.
Speaker 1: So you know where that is.
Speaker 5: On that came.
Speaker 2: Yeah, So we have this big dinner and I'm feeling fun. I'm feeling like I'm going to be like fun, which doesn't.
Speaker 1: Happen that off.
Speaker 5: I'm fun today.
Speaker 1: I'm going to be fun today.
Speaker 2: And I've got read and I'm like, you know what, guys, you know what's right next door? Ax throwing. Let's go ax throwing you guys. And it's like probably I don't know, maybe eight fifteen at this.
Speaker 1: Point, and Reid can't even believe it.
Speaker 2: He's looking at really fun, past my bedtime, past my eating time. It's everything that I'm like normal I would do. I was just in like a really fun space and I'm like, let's just go ax throwings right there, We're going to walk next door and throw access.
Speaker 1: So Reid can't even believe his mind.
Speaker 2: He's like, really, yeah, yeah, like I want to go. I want to go, so and the other kids wanted to go too. So we walk over there because it's for me, you know, I don't like to get in my car ever.
Speaker 1: Right and it's closed.
Speaker 2: So now I've hyped up ax throwing. I sold it in and now it's it's closed. So now they're like, well, we're definitely going, So now we have to find another place, and so then I was like, oh my god. So we ended up driving downtown to some huge bar, biggest bar I've ever been it that have all kinds of different games.
Speaker 1: I don't even remember what this place was called.
Speaker 2: But they had acts throwing and it's way harder than it looks.
Speaker 5: Yeah, like you can.
Speaker 1: It's the axe is light, that's not the problem. The problem is to get it to land in the thing. Yeah, stay in there and stay in the wood is like not easy.
Speaker 5: It's not I've done it a couple of times. It's not fun, but it is.
Speaker 2: It's fun, and you do get to where you can do it, but it's harder than it looks.
Speaker 5: Yeah, you can't just pick up one. Yeah that's fun though. I mean, I'm glad you did that. Yeah.
Speaker 1: I was feeling very spontaneous.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I mean really, especially going downtown. That's like a whole other me.
Speaker 2: Imagine me at eight o'clock at night, going driving downtown, having to park the car in the garage. So it's inconvenience after inconvenience after inconvenience. I did all of them with a huge smile, amazing, like a huge smile.
Speaker 1: Never complained once. So that was my night.
Speaker 5: I'd like to ask read that.
Speaker 1: No, he was like, I can't even believe that, Like, what has gotten into you?
Speaker 5: What?
Speaker 1: I was like, I guess, I guess. I guess I'm fun now.
Speaker 5: I'm fun now, you guys, lexapro.
Speaker 1: It's you, guys. I'm a good time now.
Speaker 5: That's all it took.
Speaker 1: And then we got home and I was like, they were like, can we watch a movie?
Speaker 5: Sure?
Speaker 1: I gause I want to stay up till midnight and watch a movie.
Speaker 5: No problem, I'll do it, dude.
Speaker 3: Yeah, no, drink, that's amazing, Yeah, good job, it's fun.
Speaker 1: I'm fun now. So get excited for get excited for the Lake weekend.
Speaker 3: But me, seriously, I'm disappointed though you're not coming tonight.
Speaker 2: I know I've got some sad news that led to why I can't come. But did you like the video I said of you and I dancing on the bar last.
Speaker 1: What you don't remember is that you almost bid it?
Speaker 5: No, I and I also almost took my hand in a fan.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you see that farm stuck your hand in the fan. But I thought it was hilarious because I remember that.
Speaker 2: I remember saying to you, as long as we can both still climb up here, we're not too drunk.
Speaker 5: And then I was about to eat.
Speaker 1: And then you alsost smell.
Speaker 5: We also changed the light bulb that night. I know, I don't think it was the lights behind us, but I'm like, god, what were we doing? Like we were?
Speaker 1: You and I were the first ones up on that counter.
Speaker 5: I mean, got to start the party.
Speaker 1: You gotta start some party. Yeah, I'm excited about it.
Speaker 5: It's gonna be a fun weekend.
Speaker 2: Though.
Speaker 5: We've got a good group.
Speaker 1: So yeah, I think so too. All Right, so you had a great idea for a topic, Let's get after it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, So We've talked about rumination before. Rumination is where you can't quit thinking about someone, like your mind is just constantly playing out, like you might even be no longer in communication with this person. You know, you guys broke up a month, two months, three months ago, but you still ruminate on the thing and you have like conversations in your head of like, damn, I wish I could say this, You can't stop thinking about it.
Speaker 5: And I saw this.
Speaker 3: Video that was basically saying that the reason why people do that is because we are hardwired to solve problems. Okay, you know, like that is your instinct, A primal instinct is to solve a problem, and in your brain and your body, that feels like a problem to be solved. So you're going to think about it, ruminate on it because you your mind thinks you're going to solve the problem eventually to where you can either you know, maybe get back together with this person or something's going to change.
Speaker 1: But always are you always talking about ruminating in the negative?
Speaker 5: Well, in this specific instance, yeah.
Speaker 3: Okays, a negative aspect of rumination, right, Yeah.
Speaker 1: It's like an unhealthy amount of focus on this.
Speaker 3: Person, right, and it's on a person that's kind of like no longer in your life or.
Speaker 5: On the apps, those kind of things. But I think it's a good way.
Speaker 3: To like think about it is that it you're you're, it's a primal thing inside of you that's happening. It's not necessarily this person is so special. I can't stop thinking about them. It is your body and your mind trying to problem solve. Okay, not this specific person.
Speaker 1: Yeah, how do you how do you break that cycle?
Speaker 3: I think that's just it is like when you catch your self ruminating, like that's that's.
Speaker 5: Reminds yourself you need to build.
Speaker 3: Is like catching yourself in it and being like I'm doing it again. I'm having the conversation again, but then also saying this is I'm just trying to problem solve, and it's a problem I'm not going to solve.
Speaker 5: It's a problem I need to like let go of. Really.
Speaker 2: Yeah, there is such freedom in that too, when you get to a place like you and I have had this recently, me very recently where I looked at you and I'm like, I just don't give a shit, Like I it's like I really don't, Like I don't know why I don't but I don't care. And there's been two big things that have come up that I would have ruminated huge.
Speaker 5: You would have put from.
Speaker 2: Me fifteen to twenty times and said, I'm loaded with anxiety right now, help me. Yeah, if I said one word to you about it now, even thought I said, I, I don't know why I don't.
Speaker 3: And honestly, it's like, you didn't even tell me about the thing until a few days later.
Speaker 1: I didn't were you about it? Yeah?
Speaker 5: Wait are we?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, that's right. I didn't.
Speaker 3: He had not said anything to me about it, and you finally do tell me, and I'm like, dude, like what, Like, how are you not freaking.
Speaker 5: Out about this? That's huge that because before you would have been like, what is going on? I need all the answers. Yeah, everything. It's weighing on me. I can't sleep none of them.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't care like I have.
Speaker 2: It's like when you get to a place in your life that you're like, these are the people that I really am interested in investing in and that I'm interested in. It's not even a bad thing about the other people. It's more like just I've gotten to a place of like the things I don't control almost or that I'm I truly don't care.
Speaker 5: Yeah, but that's just it.
Speaker 3: That's another part of like this fule zooming out on, like the rumination stuff and like running your brain through all these things that are happening that really you have no control over it now, no control over those things that were happening, and you waste so much energy and time and like lose sleep over these things that just your brain's not going to fix it.
Speaker 5: Thinking about it so much is not.
Speaker 3: Going to repair anything, right, It's just going to take away from what you currently have in your life.
Speaker 2: And I am I am a very controlling person. Like by nature, I think I'm hyper vigilant. I think it's based on a lot of things in my upbringing and I had a wonderful childhood.
Speaker 1: But this is what I am. Like I'm everybody's going to have some their thing. Mine is everybody has something.
Speaker 2: If I can't control the outcome, or to some extent, control the outcome.
Speaker 1: I have a lot of anxiety. It's something that's just about me.
Speaker 2: And I do feel like I'm even seeing that like lift like I don't put as much energy into dumb shit anymore.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that is interesting about like the whole controlling the outcome thing. I think a lot of people feel that way, and I think that's one of the things that's like heavy weight when you're coming out, you know, because you don't know the fucking outcome exactly, Like you have no idea what's on the other side, and maybe I'm knowing maybe nothing, maybe nothing.
Speaker 5: That's not true, Well it's not true, but you do.
Speaker 2: Say to yourself, like, maybe the outcome is a less than than what I have now, is it worth it?
Speaker 1: Like to go be in this you know what, you think you're coming out.
Speaker 2: Because you want intimacy with a woman you're gay, Like, you want that kind of connection, and you're hoping that that's you know, you're going to find this gay community and you're going to be out. But I remember feeling like, but what if the love for this best friend man and the father of my children and this life we've already built is worth.
Speaker 1: More than this thing. I'm risking it all for what it Yeah, And.
Speaker 3: Then you don't you don't know, And I mean I can solidly say now I do feel like it was worth it. There's just so many other things that have happened beyond sexuality, beyond relationships that are better in my life now, and just the freedom of being who I am.
Speaker 5: You know, yeah, but it is.
Speaker 3: I mean, that's one of the scariest things in diving into all this is not knowing the outcome.
Speaker 2: Right, especially for a personality like mine or yours, where it's like I don't know, like I'm.
Speaker 1: Not a care free let's just like see where the wind takes us. Trust the journey. I don't fucking trust.
Speaker 2: The journey, like I don't.
Speaker 1: I don't trust the journey. I want to control the journey.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yes, I want to control the journey.
Speaker 2: I want to control the journey. So I to me, that's very difficult. And when people say that, like even my mom will say things like if it's meant to be, it'll happen, And I'm like, well, then why don't I just stay home all day?
Speaker 5: Why am I working?
Speaker 2: It's meant to be, then my bills will just get paid and the kids are going to turn out great, and I'm just going to fuck off here all day.
Speaker 5: That's so true though.
Speaker 3: Because it's like a knock on my door and be like, hey, I've got this awesome job opportunity for you, that.
Speaker 5: Job, it's your dream because he thought about it a lot.
Speaker 1: And you think about it and trust the journey. Trust the journey. Just trust the.
Speaker 5: Exactly. Like I need to fucking solid data here.
Speaker 3: I needn't know exactly things are on track to happen, right, And.
Speaker 2: So I think, like, that's that's hard. I was listening Lindsay the other Lindsay gave me this podcast about control and about like the rigidity that happens when you are kind of a controlling person. It's like my personality. She wasn't giving me a dig. She was just like, in.
Speaker 1: Some way, she and I are very similar this way. But about how like.
Speaker 2: The rigidity that happens when you have a personality like mine where you can't necessarily bend as easily, or like she pointed out, you like posting at your house because you can control where it is.
Speaker 3: You know that, you know where everything is, you know everything, what it's like, food exactly.
Speaker 5: Your bed's upstairs.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And it's true, it's like you have to kind of push yourself out of that sometimes.
Speaker 1: But I'd be lying if I said that I would rather be at someone else's house.
Speaker 5: I wouldn't.
Speaker 1: I would rather be here.
Speaker 5: Sometimes you've got to go downtown and go expert.
Speaker 2: Sometimes you got to go to now and now that I'm fun, I'm going to be showing up in lots of different spots.
Speaker 3: Where do you guys want to I'm sure, yeah, come on dot City and hang out at my house for the day.
Speaker 5: I'm sure you love it.
Speaker 1: I'm such a good time. Yeah yeah, But it's true.
Speaker 2: And then sometimes I think too, It's like one of the things Brenee Brown said is sometimes it's on the guise of helping people, but it's really control. And like Brene was saying, she does this like where she'll be like, let me help you with this plan, but the truth is she's helping you with the plan under the guise of like you need help Melissa with the plan, but it's really because I want to decide where we're eating, okay, where who I'm sitting with, who I'm like sleeping with, like tonight at the lake, I can I'm very hopeful that you're going to put me somewhere close.
Speaker 5: To you say, I don't even know where I'm going to be.
Speaker 1: So yeah, so you might be.
Speaker 5: So yeah, So.
Speaker 2: I think there's I don't know, there's all different levels of it. I'm just not someone to go with the flow and.
Speaker 3: See, I can go with the flow at the same time, I sometimes am like the flow really sucks.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't know I or the thing like we don't have all the answers now.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I don't like, well, I hate it.
Speaker 1: It's like, well, let's find some fucking answers.
Speaker 5: You guys, I'm gonna say. I'm like, I'm both.
Speaker 3: It's like I can go with the flow, like tonight, not knowing where I'm going to sleep?
Speaker 5: Who am I you know, sharing a room with someone?
Speaker 3: How's that gonna work out? Okay, fine, I've got my little blanket. I can cozy up wherever I need to. But when it comes to kind of like knowing the outcome of things, that's where that's where my rumination plays out like hardcore like you do and now.
Speaker 2: Yeah, how do you feel like if you're in a new relationship, how soon do you does your brain start to need to define it?
Speaker 5: Oh?
Speaker 3: Immediately, like I want to waste time in fact, yeah, but that's one of the things that I'm like challenging myself on right now is not knowing and just sitting in that space and being like, no decision needs to be made right now. Bottom line, it's just I'm gonna sit right here and take things day by day and my decision will come eventually, but it doesn't need to come right now.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think that is okay, did you I think we've talked about this, but I'm gonna bring it up again because I brought it up to somebody today. Is have you ever heard the statistic that they've looked at, like long term, who gets divorced? And they say that like, if you didn't know within the first six months of dating someone that you were pretty sure.
Speaker 1: That's who you want it.
Speaker 2: And I don't know about second marriages and we're all into the second phase, but for first marriages at least, if you don't know within the first six months, like you're questioning whether this person's right for you, and you're you're not sure in the first six months, that likely those that pocket of people they end up divorced seven to ten years down the road. The people that knew within six months that they wanted to be together tend to have lower divorce rates.
Speaker 5: I think that makes sense.
Speaker 3: But at the same time, there's the people who are like they say they know emotionately.
Speaker 5: Yeah, no, the opposite, They know immediately. And I think it's.
Speaker 3: Almost like the relationship starts with so much intensity that it's not sustainable, you know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, like you have to scale it back because the first two years are really kind of honeymoon.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you went really hard in the beginning, and then you start to really get to know each other and realize like shit, like we are making a lot of assumptions about each other, like this isn't right, and I don't know. I think that again, It's kind of what I'm trying to do right now is to be wise in my thought process on dating and not getting caught up in things like it's so easy to do because that's like who doesn't want to like just immediately fall in love. That's a beautiful story to hear, right, Yeah, but does it does it work long term?
Speaker 5: I don't know.
Speaker 1: Not every time, No, every time.
Speaker 2: And I think though, you're right, like in the beginning, you can't even see the thing that's wrong.
Speaker 3: Yeah, like they said, but you know, like the woman that's talking too loudly or whatever, indecisive and it's like you don't see it because you're got love goggled on, you know, and then meanwhile everybody else in the room is like, what are you doing, dude?
Speaker 1: This girl sucks. What are you doing?
Speaker 3: Not to say, you should listen to everything that your friends say, you know, because sometimes it is like they might talk really loud.
Speaker 5: I don't care. You know, it doesn't bother you.
Speaker 1: Loud talk does not bother you.
Speaker 5: Yeah. Tom was a loud talker. I used to see how far away I could get from him.
Speaker 3: Tom in the Grocery Story be on the phone and I'd be like getting aisles away, and I'm like I was three aisles away and.
Speaker 5: I could hear every word you're saying.
Speaker 1: What does he say to that?
Speaker 3: He's just like that's how I talk. And I'm like, okay, I mean it didn't bother me. Okay, So like I'm like, there's other people married to us.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, funny.
Speaker 2: I'm kind of a loud talker. I'm a fast and loud talker.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 3: I try to pay attention to volume in the room and like if like, you know, I'm at like a quiet coffee shop or whatever, I'm not like booming loud, you know, But.
Speaker 2: I think it is true, like it's like what can I live with and what can you live with maybe totally different.
Speaker 3: And that's one of the things that kind of does get annoying and dating, is that you do want your friend's opinions, right, like meet this person that I really have strong feelings for.
Speaker 5: Your friends come along and they're like she's great, but and then like point out this day do that though.
Speaker 3: They don't because I've had people come to me later and be like, well there was this and I'm like cool, like.
Speaker 2: Cold, I know, but it's kind of like too, like you can't too early, no, just in some ways, yeah, you can't.
Speaker 1: Have an opinion like that's happened.
Speaker 3: Actually you like you you knew with a couple situations where you were like, yeah, I knew that was trouble that I was gonna say.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I guess.
Speaker 2: I feel like though, too, my threshold for trouble is a lot lower than yours, so I'm quick to be like, yeah, I want no part of that.
Speaker 1: And You're kind of like this could be fun, really hot. This is I like what you're doing ignoring me, this is exciting.
Speaker 2: So I'm the I'm like literally have become the opposite, like I'm too cautious. I think that it's like if someone does one thing that's like slightly like questionable to me, I'm just like, now everything is funneled through that experience. If they think too long on something, I asked them even, I'm like, why did that take so long?
Speaker 5: Right away? It's a question they've never thought about in their lives.
Speaker 1: I know exactly, it's true. It's totally true.
Speaker 2: I asked Reid today at breakfast with a table full of people. I was like, what would happen if you because the girls were talking about people like getting pregnant and like what do they do?
Speaker 1: Do they call their mom? Do they like?
Speaker 2: What's your if you're young and you get pregnant? And I asked Reid, I'm like, because he was the only young boy.
Speaker 1: So I was like, what would you do? What is the first.
Speaker 2: Thing you would do if you found out you got somebody pregnant? And I was waiting to see what he would say, and he like thought about it. I'm like, this is not hard, Like why is it taking you so long? And He's like, I would immediately call you. I'm like exactly, yeah, okay, I just why did he have to think about it?
Speaker 3: Why did he because he's a teenage boy it before, But I uh, I was just watching the movie Riding in Cars with Boys.
Speaker 5: Have you seen that? It's from like No.
Speaker 3: Two thousand and one Barrymore. Yeah, it's a hilarious movie. I feel like I got really overlooked in a lot of areas. But you know, she is fifteen and finds out that she's pregnant and like basically forced to marry this like dufus.
Speaker 5: And so I was watching it.
Speaker 3: With Kaylen because it's kind of like cautionary tale, like, oh, that's around, because like you could get pregnant. But I was also like, Kaylen, I will never not love you for something that you do one and two I'm never forcing you to get married to anyone.
Speaker 5: So overlook that. But it's so funny when she does.
Speaker 3: She does the thing where she's like role playing with her friend, like pretend like you're my parents and I've just told you that I'm.
Speaker 5: Pregnant, and Brittany Murphy's like, my daughter's a.
Speaker 3: Tramp on and on, and it's like that's exactly what I would think my parents would react with.
Speaker 1: So it's so crazy.
Speaker 2: Literally I think, like I, I mean, I would be scared for them, but I would be super don't worry, like we've got this figured out.
Speaker 1: Don't even like it's not a problem.
Speaker 5: I know people are going to get pregnant.
Speaker 2: Like yeah, And it's like the boy has no responsibility, Like that's what kills me.
Speaker 1: Like we're talking about birth control, I U.
Speaker 2: D's and reads like sitting there just off scot free.
Speaker 1: I looked at him, like, why don't you have to take anything?
Speaker 2: Weren't you worried about getting someone pregnant? Why are they Why is it that everyone else's responsibility.
Speaker 5: I don't know, but that's it. That's just it.
Speaker 3: Though, as far as like the whole birth control debate goes, can you imagine being in your twenties and trusting when a man says I'm on birth control.
Speaker 1: Like, yeah, that's kind of yeah, there you are right exactly.
Speaker 5: There's no way maybe having like condoms that are expired, you know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, I guess, and I would I'm too controlling, like I would have to manage it myself.
Speaker 1: Yeah, So I guess it doesn't matter.
Speaker 2: But I do feel like they really they have no responsibility.
Speaker 1: For anything, No, not at all.
Speaker 5: They get all the fun like Yeah.
Speaker 2: They get all the fun without even if they did get pregnant, get somebody pregnant, it's it's their problem, and it's terrible, but it's not really their it's not fully their problem in the way it would be my problem.
Speaker 5: No, they don't have to carry the baby. No, don't have to give birth.
Speaker 1: There's no stigma. Yeah.
Speaker 3: No, And like like I'm so glad that, like having kids with Tom, he was so like he's such a good dad from the beginning. Yeah, but there's so many parents are men, Like they're like I'm not changing a diaper all that stuff.
Speaker 5: It's like, oh, I can't imagine like dealing with someone.
Speaker 2: Have you Have you also heard about the men that won't they're like something happens after childbirth where they don't want to have sex with their wives.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, I was really scared of that, Like because he was in the room, I'm like.
Speaker 5: Don't look at anything like that's happening here.
Speaker 3: But I have heard of that, Like men get like grossed out by the whole thing and all that shit.
Speaker 1: Like that to me is like infuriating.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean, if some woman was having my baby, I am obsessed with her.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Like there is no way.
Speaker 2: I am literally now waking up every day obsessed.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean like how it's like it's such an amateur viewpoint, you know, like curely, purely.
Speaker 2: Well, I think that's probably a good place to wrap this thing.
Speaker 5: We cut it right at twenty eight minutes. You've got a meeting.
Speaker 2: So I've got a meeting, and we did it, and we're going to see each other at the lake for some bartop dancing.
Speaker 5: I'm excited.
Speaker 1: Are you DJing this party?
Speaker 5: I'm not bring my stuff because I posted, well not.
Speaker 1: Necessarily, but who are we relying on for the music?
Speaker 3: So I know whether remember we have the Urban Pie playlist that we can just on one.
Speaker 2: So, speaking of Urban Pie, did you have have you have we picked a date for the takeover?
Speaker 5: I don't think so.
Speaker 1: Okay, so I'm gonna send.
Speaker 2: You we are Lisa asked if we would, and I think we need to son all right, sounds good, I'll see you.
Speaker 5: Up there, all right, bye, all right, bye, my friend. I want to support the Lesbian Chronicles podcast.
Speaker 3: Rate us and write a review on Apple podcast or Spotify.
Speaker 1: We'd love listener feedback.
Speaker 2: If you'd like to share your story, email us at Melissa and Ali at gmail dot com.
Speaker 1: That's Melissa M.
Speaker 5: E l I.
Speaker 2: S A and Ali A L l I at gmail dot com. Or follow us on Instagram at Lesbian Chronicles