Speaker 1: Welcome to Financial Issues, where we help you steward faithfully by honoring God with your investments. Now listen in as we give you the practical tools and advice you need to become a biblically responsible investor.
Speaker 2: This is Financial Issues, where we help you defund darkness and fund the light by investing with biblical integrity. We're happy to have you on today's show, folks, gold shining, oils boiling. What's really driving these markets? Well, we'll find out in just a moment. I'm Sethi Dinsky, Sam Case in the control room and we've got your host, Mark Manilla.
Speaker 3: Welcome everyone, Glad to be here this morning.
Speaker 2: Good stuff, Mark, We're happy to have you folks. Hey, the phone number is six' ten three six three eleven. Ten get your calls queued up right. Now we'd love to speak with you here on financial. Issues it's a great day to be here with you. All six' ten three sixty three, Eleven ten Mark and sam our versus. The week let's remind our listeners of. This one timothy six seven through, eight, says well we brought nothing into, the world and we cannot take anything out of. The world but if we have food. And clothing, with these we will. Be content great, Verse there mark love that's absolutely content?
Speaker 4: Or discontent which tent do you? Live in, YOU know i have a question, About, This mark so you Know elsewhere paul talks about, learning contentment it's not just Something that, god magically, you know imbuse. You with it's something you have to learn. Throughout life so what do you think that learning process?
Speaker 3: Looks, like yeah it's a. GOOD question i. Know that what is It?
Speaker 5: In philippians, He THINKS so i have learned in WHATEVER state, i am to, Be content i've learned to.
Speaker 3: Be content it doesn't say that.
Speaker 5: He is he was just made content or it. Just happened, HE said, I learned and that little word is. Very important so how do? You learn is that's A question i'm getting.
Speaker 3: AT you i, guess.
Speaker 5: Yeah right and it made, me think by, the way when you, ask that and it's.
Speaker 3: How do you learn to?
Speaker 5: Be content the first thing that came into my mind is obviously it comes from practicing. BEING content i know that sounds, really strange but if you don't count your, blessment blessings how can you?
Speaker 3: Be content if all you're doing is looking out for what you, don't have you're never going to.
Speaker 5: Be content but if you're embracing those things That the lord has provided, for you you could be. More content counting your blessings would be one of. Those areas another it WOULD be i. DON'T know i always thought that the big difference for me was knowing the difference between my wants and.
Speaker 3: My needs does that?
Speaker 6: Make?
Speaker 4: Sense, oh yeah you're very hard to tell the difference between those.
Speaker 5: Two, things yeah, Oh absolutely but, you know it comes it us come down to being. Very basic what your needs Are as, paul says, you know if Are as, christ says As the word says, multiple times if we have clothing, and food we should.
Speaker 3: Be content right If.
Speaker 4: Then, christ says don't even worry about. Those things see, you first and that's why we can be.
Speaker 5: Content EXACTLY so I don't i think it's very easy in the sense that if we would just take the time just once, a day or start with once, a day but as often, as possible Really thanking god for what, we have not not, coveting it but, just, saying wow YOU know i have so much MORE than. I. NEED lord, i mean Think. About, america well there's COMMERCIALS on tv where people are paying people to come and remove stuff from. Their wife, you know you know where you just point and we'll move. It out, you know we'll get rid. Of all, you know we'll empty, your garage we'll empty. Your basement we have, so much and yet we're. Not content contentment doesn't come. From materialism it comes from embracing the Provision. Of god, that's right and we got to. Practice it we practice it by saying Thank, you lord Thank, you lord thank you, for this thank you for, my wife thank you for the shelter, we have thank you for all this. WONDERFUL stuff, i mean it's just contentment goes away when we start looking around, and SAYING but i don't, have THIS or i don't. Have that we got to practice and discipline ourselves to be looking at what we do have and, Then, saying.
Speaker 3: Lord what is it you want me to do? With This you've you've entrusted me with.
Speaker 5: So much and that's what Being a, Stuart's about that's what financial issues. Is about bringing it back to stewardship is Understanding that god has provisioned you one hundred percent of everything you need at this moment to be Closest. To him the trick is to, realize that to realize that and embrace it and understand and start understanding what is it you want me to do?
Speaker 3: With, this well we know what.
Speaker 5: That is and that comes back To glorifying him with it that whether it's passing it on as a Conduit of his blessings, to others whether it's using it in a way that helps others in our world to draw Closer, to christ or even ourselves by feeding and caring for our children and our spouses And whoever god puts in, our path by, practicing contentment that would be my answer.
Speaker 3: To, that sam, Great.
Speaker 2: Stuff mark six ten three six three eleven ten and folks check us out financial issues dot Org again financial issues. Dot org join the live. Broadcast today we'd love to hear. From you, all, right guys let's jump in silver and gold or gold, and silver whichever one you want to. Come first i'm preferring gold right now to. Silver Personally, but sam what were the numbers that we? Saw yesterday as we're seeing these these two different types, Of investments i'm.
Speaker 4: Like a little dwarf, gold, gold, GOLD gold, I know, i know a dwarf or pirate take. Your, Pick, pirate yeah so it. WAS down, I.
Speaker 3: Know i was doing the beach.
Speaker 2: Last week it. Wasn't vacationing it was obviously, you know you.
Speaker 4: Were forging you're looking for. The treasure, but unfortunately when you were looking for, that treasure gold was down a little. Bit yesterday so whatever, you found it's worth a little bit less than it, was before although it did see some nice gains before hitting its highest numbers in almost two months and it's biggest weekly Gain. Since january, silver meanwhile has yet to return to its highs from early in, the year though it should be noted that silver is still up around seventy percent higher from the same time, last year so it's it's by no means. Down overall, so uh, You, Know mark i'm looking at all the news and the hubbub, about gold and they're all pointing to the War. In iran, they're saying the War in iran is why gold is. Up again but really gold's not been rallying during, the war so why is that and what's been behind this latest this little drive that it's. Been, On greed no. Take it you know.
Speaker 5: You're right about the war did not affect gold the way everybody normally would expect it. To go when uncertain, times arise people go. To, safety well oftentimes people think that gold is safe and they'll. GO there i think probably because the run up of gold prior and maybe even during the beginning ran it up so high that most people, are saying you, know what maybe it's not as safe in gold as it. Could Be but i'll tell YOU where i think the disconnect really has, come from because, you know with this, newest rally it's almost.
Speaker 3: The reverse story of what's.
Speaker 5: Going on softer, employment numbers lower, treasury yields a, weaker dollar great or optimism that the Progress was iran is gonna make everything work and the strait's going to. Be open all that seems like gold should be. Pulling back but what is pulling back real strong. Is bitcoin and as money moves, from bitcoin which people for quite a few years has been seen as an alternative to gold, for safety as they're starting to realize it's all, made up there's nothing there and that easily could be gone in just a blank of, THE eye i think they're starting to move back to the metals.
Speaker 4: If we all collectively stop playing pretend with.
Speaker 5: The, bitcoin yeah as soon as the first, child said the king has.
Speaker 3: NO clothes i think that happened not so.
Speaker 5: Long ago and people are starting to move out, of BITCOIN and i think that's the offset we're seeing that's making it all feel.
Speaker 3: So different why it's not tracking normally like it would underwar or or under grade.
Speaker 5: A economic times are under poor economic. You know the reason it's not tracking properly is we had an offset of losing fifty percent of the value, a bitcoin where as people moved out of that to move into something.
Speaker 2: More, Substantial, interesting mark What about silver's going on?
Speaker 5: With, silver well, you know silver is a, different, Beast right it's both a precious metal and an.
Speaker 3: Industrial, metal see.
Speaker 4: And it's less tacky to wear. HIS jewelry, i think.
Speaker 3: What are we gonna? Do?
Speaker 5: Anyway okay and that's, Why, NO yeah i think the industrial demand is what's keeping that where. It is but it had gotten ahead. Of itself people had rushed. Into it, there's remember there's more people chasing the markets now than ever before in history In The, united states more people in, the markets more people trying to understand and trying to play, the markets and silver became one of. Those commodities almost the mean commodity for. A while but it does have both the precious metal because it is a rare u it is a, rare metal but it also industrial use where we're seeing the need for it more Industrial than sam wearing it out On a, friday night. You know so we have to look at it like that is is that with ALL the ai and all the all the, data centers more and more silver is going to. Be needed and as such we're going to see the price hopefully stabilize more and grow a little bit. More steadily we'll See only god knows. The future the number here is six ten three six three. Eleven ten maybe you got an opinion or an insight we haven't seen yet.
Speaker 3: On this give us a call six ten three six three. Eleven ten.
Speaker 2: Folks getting to learn more About us financial issues.
Speaker 4: Dot org you can become.
Speaker 2: A partner you Can watch, stewardship today watch past episodes of. Financial issues get our resources that. We have there a lot of great resources on being a faithful Steward at financial issues. Dot org today's show brought you in part by our friends At The timothyplan timothyplan dot com place To, go gosh we Love The. Timothy plan they are truly, The pioneers mark OF bri i and so grateful for your your influence over them as one of the founding, board members and just so grateful for. That relationship Timothyplan dot com can't say enough good things. About, Them mark why don't we go over to the phones and Talk? To john john is Calling. From, alabama Well welcome John.
Speaker 3: From alabama glad you're. With us what's on your mind? THIS morning.
Speaker 6: I want to find out ABOUT tph ax if it's a good time to continue putting money in there due to the economic situation and possible war that we really could.
Speaker 3: Get, into john that's a. Great.
Speaker 2: Question mark let me just mention two for our.
Speaker 6: NEW.
Speaker 2: Audience tphx That's The Timothy Plan High Yield, bond fund, you know just in case.
Speaker 5: Anyone's, Wondering, okay well there's TWO questions i have SO that i can answer. Your question one is, you said because of the, POSSIBLE war i think we really are at war or are? We not are you thinking that that maybe it becomes.
Speaker 3: A, bigger war a wider.
Speaker 5: Spread war and you're thinking it gets more defined or what and the influence would Be more i'm not sure what you're trying to say, with that so help, me there?
Speaker 6: Will, You, JOHN well i think it could get much deeper due To the russia and that going on, that well we could get into some.
Speaker 3: Serious, trouble yeah that's a. Big possibility.
Speaker 5: You know THE gph ax it is a it's a high yield bond fund which invests in corporate bonds and so and those, are primarily if, not fully In The united states at, this point so like ninety ninety five percent of it it's, in those and it can invest in, TREASURY tips, us agencies mortgages and all that kind. Of stuff BUT currently i don't believe it IS so i see it as actually not a bad place to be now or in the, near future even with some. Economic times if the only THING that i worry about it is if interest rates would continue to, go up that could cause a short to mid term impact on the nav of the prop, the product because as interest rates, go up the existing bonds would have to come down in price to be of value in the market at. That point so it could cost them inn a v value for a, short term but that won't live forever as those bonds gets replaced and or interest rates then come. Back down it's a long, term investment and, YOU know i believe that you'd be fine getting, into it especially when we see when we're seeing somewhere between what what's the yield? ON that i believe it's somewhere between four and six percent effectively at any. Given TIME so i don't think we're it would be a bad place, To, BE john i don't think what what is?
Speaker 3: Your fear help? Me there That's what i'm trying to.
Speaker 5: Figure out when you said war and, another thing does sounded like there was some real concerns with being in that, fun specifically what are the what are your concerns?
Speaker 3: With, that.
Speaker 6: Well we could always have a dollar crash band what happened Happening with japan? As well, you know giving them money because they have a lot of, our dollars, you know. TRILLION. Dollars, m.
Speaker 5: Yeah well there's. A lot there's a lot of ugliness. On horizon as you've heard me talk a, Lot. About john the debt itself is the biggest Thing that i'm, concerned ABOUT our us debt that could destroy.
Speaker 3: A dollar but just think about it, this way not unique to. This fund if the, dollar crashes if the dollar.
Speaker 5: Loses it it's position as the currency of trade in. The world everything In The united states will take. A hit every Investment will we'll see economic and market just destruction. Going on SO it's i Guess what i'm trying, to say is this bond fund will.
Speaker 3: You hit two if, That happens you're.
Speaker 5: Absolutely right but, in general this bond fund is, a good solid bond fund with a reasonable yield, on it and it has had a fairly steady growth, over time as it would be expected for something. Like THIS so i would not imply any additional risk to this high yield. Bond FUND then i would any other thing in, the world for the, investment world based on the possibility of an enhanced.
Speaker 3: War and or an.
Speaker 5: Economic DOWNTURN so i WOULD be i, WOULD say i, would say if you're an income state, of mind is this should be a portion. Of that it wouldn't be the foundation because it will have volatility of the market since it's invested in, corporate bonds but it won't be as volatile as say the stock market itself end or, you know getting into things that get more aggressive stocks, small caps volatility of.
Speaker 3: THINGS in ai or things. Like that does.
Speaker 6: That, help Yeah so i'll keep it in within the parameters of the financial.
Speaker 3: Issues tracker there. You go are you in the income?
Speaker 6: Asset, Allocation no i've changed over, to growth, BUT oh i just wanted to have some, in there JUST because i have that mutual Fund that. Timothy PLAN so i just wanted to have, that there, just wondering, you know about things. GOING on i know you the gold and, silver things and we'll see if we have enough if something.
Speaker 5: Did, happen, yeah yeah, hopefully hopefully, you know we our hope is In, the lord But hopefully god's hand is on. OUR leadership i really have seen a lot of things happening with, this leadership despite the odds, against it the world that is attacking our country and our dollar and our economic system and our way, of life our. Constitution everything despite, all that it seems like foundations are being laid for a recovery of getting back to constitutional foundations and biblical foundations that could steer this country in a.
Speaker 3: Great direction that's.
Speaker 5: Up To, the lord and Wherever the lord, Leads, us john we should have no fear, about it because He, is god he is, in control and he has you and me here for a, specific reason and that reason is so we can point other People, to christ so we can bring more people to an understanding of true salvation Through The One, true god and to be of the same understanding we are that all of life is here so that we Can. Glorify god we are the lights. Right Now he's we're here. On purpose just always. Remember that and remember no matter where the, markets go no matter where the, economy goes we get to count it all joy Because our god Is.
Speaker 3: The god of. The universe thanks for, Calling, In john god, bless.
Speaker 2: You sir Great stuff john six ten three six three, Eleven. TEN mark i was encouraged as you. Talked there you, Know me i've got a, history Background and i've heard a lot of historians likening where we Are in america today to where the Late Stage roman. Empire WAS and i think some things there. Are TRUE but i think one of the things that we can breathe a sigh of relief, and say Thank you lord that is not true is in the late stage Of The, roman empire you did see fraud and abuse from a. Governmental level it was never. Cleaned up we have an administration that is trying to clean. IT up i think that's a really. Good sign it's a really, good sign.
Speaker 5: Even if the best they could do is just shine a light make everything clear what's really.
Speaker 3: Going on and they've done an incredible job.
Speaker 5: On that but they have also begun to defund all these NGOs and all these government agencies that have been using, your money The money god entrusted to you that they take away by law to fund their own pockets and to fund their agendas that Are anti god In.
Speaker 3: Anti america so they've shined the light on it and they started.
Speaker 5: Defunding it hopefully they'll get a handle on the debt and be able to start raining that in so it can't pull us down despite all their. BEST efforts i really have a lot of hope In our god and his impact on.
Speaker 3: Our government we need to be praying.
Speaker 5: For them we need to pray, For strength we need to pray for faith, for them that they grow ever closer To, the lord because, you know this Country without god is just another country that's going to go down the tubes and wallow in the ugliness of not having the One true god in.
Speaker 3: Their life look at every.
Speaker 5: Country that at one time Embraced, the bible embrace The true christianity and what happened in. Those countries, they grew, they, prospered flourish and then and then as soon as they got the wealth and that, came in they lost all, that glitter took their sight Away. From god they stopped focus On. Honoring god remember as, a steward our Ultimatecal honor god in all. We do if we just would focus on that here In The. United, states well we do have the best country in the world, as is but imagine what it. Could be it would just.
Speaker 2: Be, incredible, amen folks listen if you're looking for a good stewardship resource, as well and just something that can give you great. BIBLICAL comfort i can't Recommend enough Mark's Book The Wall. Street, awakening boy it is just a. Fantastic Resource and i'll, Say This, Mark hope i'm allowed to say.
Speaker 4: It that it's going to say.
Speaker 2: It anyway if you want To, undercut amazon you can give a donation of any Amount To financial issues and we will send you a copy. Of fact we might even have some. Signed Copies So mark Manilla's Own john hancock as, it were on. That. Book there it's a.
Speaker 4: Great resource. It's weird his Name Is mark manilla and he Signs It. JOHN hand i.
Speaker 2: Know it, Is, weird, yeah, yeah seriously but it looks so, Much nicer yeah. It does, but, yeah folks for a donation of, any amount we'd love to send you a Copy of, Mark's Book The Wall, street awakening, and boy it could be a great resource even. For you if you're thinking about Leading the bible study in your church and you want to focus on the topic of Investing with, biblical integrity perhaps this is the resource, for you or Maybe it's dan seely is the fear? Of money we have that as well in those. Workbooks, too again a donation of any amount and we'd be glad to give those to you six' ten three six, Three eleven Ten. Mark and sam looks like the markets were a. Little muted yesterday big winning week for, the major indices, as we saw but yesterday they kind of. Took a BREATHER so THE dal the smp were, both basically flat a little Bit below the nasdaq. SLIGHTLY below that i have a really look much of the pre, markets this morning but it looks like, they're all green, which is, nice it.
Speaker 3: Does and, crude is red which we. Want, to see.
Speaker 4: Yeah, for surely sure so that's.
Speaker 3: A good thing we'll see what really happens when the markets. Open up here, but you know the markets seem to be narrowing their trading.
Speaker 5: BAND right now i think everybody's kind of wondering what really is going on, in the world and they should and that's why we're here to. Help you understand no matter what's going on, in the world we can help you to be the. Best steward possible if you, got to leave we're sorry to. See you go but for the rest of you and those of you who are on financial, issues dot org we got another half an, hour coming up so stay with us six ten three six. Three eleven ten we'll see you all in just a.
Speaker 3: Couple of minutes.
Speaker 2: Wonderful to, have, you today folks phone number six ten three six. Three eleven ten join. The, live broadcast guys let's talk, about black gold also known as oil Again oil boiling sam as.
Speaker 4: They call It. In, the south oh that's.
Speaker 2: That's exactly right everyone in the chat Should rate our southern accent since none of Us are. Actually southern market you're the, closest, to it Right. Being a midwesterner but, At, any rate yeah so black gold oil running a, Little, bit low sam would you tell us Why is is? Trump SO evil like cnbc is telling us that he's just draining what.
Speaker 4: We, have left yeah he just wants to. Stabilize the country so this was the headline all over, the place, yesterday THAT is the us strategic petroleum reserve falls below three, hundred million barrels the lowest level in more, than four decades as global inventories are under pressure Due To. The, iran war, now, the article though barely mentions At all that biden's massive draw down was really the reason why levels. Are so, low, they, said oh no he just did that to address Market volatility After russia invaded ukraine in early. Twenty twenty TWO and all i can say To that is biden must be brilliant because he was drawing down oil As early as april, Twenty twenty one so he just saw a year in advance that we're going to have all these. Issues with oil it's The foresight. Of biden's amazing and, by The way had biden not, tapped the reserves WE'D have about i think like five hundred million, barrels right now so a, much better situation By the way trump's actually using the oil for what, it's meant for that is a strategic, emergency like war Not the way, biden used it which was basically to buy votes to ease things for. The midterm elections so mark the, media nonsense aside the way they're trying to paint This. Bad for trump it does seem concerning to me that the reserves have gotten this. Low SO quickly am i wrong? To think? That is this is this really that low in the grand? SCHEME of things.
Speaker 3: I don't trust numbers from the government.
Speaker 5: To, begin with well, that's, fair enough yeah, but you know and especially. From the media and, when the media when the mainstream media is focusing on something like, this one thing it's obviously they can't find something worse. To focus on so that's. A, good sign actually let's really. Talk about this we have we've been told now for years upon years that we have more oil than anybody. In the world so we're not going to run.
Speaker 3: Out of oil if we, need more oil we. Can pump out how long do you think it.
Speaker 5: Would take for us to increase our oil supply by just drilling more. And, drilling more well if with oil at the price. It's at now it makes it worthwhile to be just drilling. Oil wells everywhere we just don't need, it that badly is what it's. Coming down to my crit isis is a little simpler. Than, yours was yeah it was wrong for them the draw down just, to buy votes just to, get the inflation trying to get, the inflation down and so people at the, pumps could Say look. What biden did he, brought oil down but. He really didn't the impact. Wasn't that great the issue, we really have, sam everybody listening is that we don't have refineries that can take our oil and turn it into the fuels we need it to, be so effectively our issue is we have to import, a lighter crud a thinner CREWED into the us for our refineries, to make it or we have to import the, refined products themselves so effect What we're what i'm trying to say is our problem isn't that we don't. Have enough oil our problem is that we don't have the factories the refineries to refine that into the products that can keep, our society going.
Speaker 3: Our culture going.
Speaker 4: And you're Talking about that american oil that we don't have the processing, power for, That right.
Speaker 3: Right and when's the last time we opened up a REFINERY. In the us.
Speaker 4: It's been forever it's been in. OVER fifty, Years i Know. Yack, in march president. THAT'S the problem a new, project about this but that's kind of running behind. Schedule right now so.
Speaker 5: If you want to make Fun Of the, biden obama administration you make fun of their destruction of, the energy industries specifically oil by not allowing any refineries to be built and holding them up forever with permitting, and saying no there's a flee there's a white dotted Flea somewhere in texas that there's only six, of them left so we can't build.
Speaker 4: A refined market the white dotted flea is, MY favorite, animal. I know devastating so that.
Speaker 5: Is the issue but my understanding is this administration is trying very hard to build. Some new refineries if, that is done and, by the way it could be. Done very Quickly We, What elon musk he can build a factory the size of a state in less than a year. And a half we could build refineries as. Well that quickly so it isn't that it isn't that we're. Low on oil we're not. Low on oil. We have plenty we have plenty. Stock of oil what we need is the ability. To refine it that's where we need to be looking and hopefully that'll come to. FRUITION real soon i thought they were building One, down in brownsville but you have an update on.
Speaker 4: That, For, us YEAH well, as, I said so trump announced this whole Thing Back, In. March brownsville texas, once it's done the idea is it's going to be able to process one point two Billion barrels of american shale oil and produce fifty billion gallons of fuel and. Other refined products, as you said this is going to be special because, unlike other refineries this is going to use the oil that we actually. Have right here it's not going to rely so the thing, about ported oil what that means.
Speaker 5: Is we don't have to rely on the strait. Of her moves we don't have to Rely on, the arab nations we don't have to. Rely on anything we have all the oil we. Need already here now we'll be able. To refine IT that's what i like. About this administration they're moving forward to making us totally independent, from the world Not relying on china for, our face mask which, we don't need and for our stickers that tell us to stay six foot apart and. Stuff like that we can make it All here in america with the trillions of dollars that are COMING into the, us right NOW that the us itself is investing in factories and bringing, back our pharmaceuticals bringing, back all, essentials including energy we will be able to be totally independent and not be held hostage or need to change our country into some third world nation because the rest of the world can't keep.
Speaker 3: Up with us.
Speaker 4: And has a great comment in the chat they predicted peak oil for over. One, hundred years now maybe they just don't know that whole idea we're going to run out, Of, oil tomorrow well it's.
Speaker 5: Gonna be mad most OF my life i was told that we're going to run out of oil.
Speaker 3: IN my, lifetime i mean that's.
Speaker 5: THAT'S been crazy i also Was, told that california the ocean would, be up, over you know taking up half The land in california and on The On the east.
Speaker 3: COAST as, well i.
Speaker 5: Mean there's nowhere in the world where we're seeing any. Of this occur it all was fear tactics for.
Speaker 3: Control. And power mark.
Speaker 4: It was.
Speaker 2: SUCH it, WAS i mean i gotta, tell you.
Speaker 4: It it was it was.
Speaker 2: A Surreal experience so i've been going to the same beach for the, last thirty years actually, longer than that so AS long as, i can remember the beaches. LOOK the same i was shocked to find this year that the water levels hadn't risen the same that they were thirty. Three years ago?
Speaker 6: Were?
Speaker 4: YOU disappointed crazy i. WAS so disappointed, I was, like, i thought low what? What was happening?
Speaker 3: WHAT'S going on i?
Speaker 2: Was, Lied, To no mark. You're exactly right it's. All fear based. It's all nonsense that's.
Speaker 3: What it is it's all. Power and.
Speaker 5: Control One Way the united, nations used it all the countries That were anti america used it to try and Gain control of america by coming up with the creation of, all these disasters just like they did, with the plague just like they're going to do. With another plague probably they'll come out with another plague and try and gain all control And hope that americans will give up all their rights and their freedom to the international law and the international geniuses that. DON'T know anything i think this morning you mentioned, Something to Me seth about fauci knew that the vaccine.
Speaker 3: Would kill babies.
Speaker 2: It's, Pretty, disgusting news mark but That is. What i'm seeing There was a senate report that came out that is basically confirming that it looked LIKE somewhere around i think it was around maybe eighty two percent, of you know tested mothers who were in the first trimester ended up having miscarriages after. Taking the vaccine and yet Several months later fauci then went, on and said, if you're pregnant you better. Take the, vaccine this guy if, this is true he's. A, MASS murderer, yeah i mean.
Speaker 3: There's purely evil it's. All about him evil is.
Speaker 5: A selfish induction it's. All about him this man needs to. Be in prison he needs to. Go, To prison anyway let's. Not go there let's go To. Honery and god let's think about how, blessed we. Are counter blessings, we have oil we have. Lots of it we don't have to worry. About the silliness once this administration gets our country, back in line we'll be able, to be independent and then we'll be able to serve the world we'll be able to go out and help those people, that are impovershed just like capitalism. Has always done we'll be able to reduce poverty around the world even more since our country has, been so great we have helped other countries come out of poverty by, over eighty percent reduce poverty by.
Speaker 3: Over eighty percent. Think about that think.
Speaker 5: What we can do when we get back to being Utilizing the resources God's resources for god's purposes, to his glory including. The stock market and you guys showed that by the way you gave with our last campaign to help get the Message out about christ taking it to the School.
Speaker 3: Through kids. Club incredible people you Guys. Are incredible stuarts thank you for.
Speaker 5: BEING that way i know we got about, fifteen minutes left so you want to get in. The queue here the number is six ten three six. Three eleven ten i'd really love to hear. From you today i'd love. To hear something You know what i'd really, Like. To hear seth i'd love somebody to call in just talk About how good god's, been to them because we always hear about all the, pain and suffering but we sell them here about how grateful we are six ten three six, three eleven ten but you can call with another opinion. If you'd like we'd love to hear. That as well you also could call just to ask a question, about your finances because that's, why we're here Helping you use stuart the markets so You can honor god and, all you do.
Speaker 3: Including your investments we'll. Be right back.
Speaker 7: The opinions and recommendations expressed on this program do not necessarily represent the opinions of the station or any of. The, program sponsors additionally all products or services offered by the program sponsors may not be known by.
Speaker 2: The program folks we've seen some, excitement around. Here for sure mark's been making the rounds on a lot, of different interviews going on a bunch of. Different radio shows many of our Listeners have recognized mark's voice. On different shows one, Of, them recently mark was You Went on, kevin freeman's show actually was on last, week with us and then you went on with, him recently Too on his american Family Radio. Show pirate Money debbie FROM facebook saying i Enjoy Listening to Pirate. MONEY on saturdays I also Have kevin's book it makes sense to use gold and. Silver this way you've had some. Great interviews lately mark have enjoyed, all of them learned. Some great, Things, thank you debbie thank you so much for. That shout. Out, That's, awesome.
Speaker 5: Absolutely yeah it was a great time. On this show you know that show is well produced. And done well they really. Do some digging it's. Worth listening to if you haven't, caught it Before please do also remember we have another New show on. Saturdays, as well.
Speaker 1: Yes We Do.
Speaker 2: Mark Stewardship, today, stewardship today folks make sure you. CHECK it out a new Episode's. Release Every saturday Financial. Issues dot org just go to our watch tab and if you go there you can scroll Down To the stewardship today tab you can. Catch those episodes. Great great show excited.
Speaker 5: To.
Speaker 2: Do it mark We've also Got denise, From, VIRGINIA saying mark I Read The wall street awakening. This Past Weekend. Wall street awakening you've hit the nail right. On the head thank you for your time. Writing the book hope you included one with The Petition. To, President, trump interesting mark maybe Side Copy.
Speaker 5: Of. Street, awakening huh absolutely thanks for the, bringing that up mostly for bringing up The Petition. To president trump We're talking, about TRUMP accounts but i don't know if most People realize the trump accounts are the beginning to.
Speaker 3: A bigger deal if we could get them to admit.
Speaker 5: And allow us to have Investments in the trump Accounts, that honor god they then have to do IT with.
Speaker 3: The tsp accounts they.
Speaker 5: Then they would then have to do it WITH the new uh INDEPENDENT four one k accounts and. Five twenty nines imagine what would happen if all these government retirement plans opened up to at least one, faith based index one that we That, that honor god that truly does screen. For biblical principles we would have hundreds of billions of dollars going into those companies that that at Least don't compromise god's tenants love.
Speaker 3: We would have we would be reaching.
Speaker 5: That one tee about three FOUR years ago i started A movement That i Call, Rescue one tea and the, whole idea was out of the sixty seventy trillion dollars in, the stock market give or take ten trillion in, it any day there's less than than fifty billion that have been put into biblically responsible investing on purpose and less than a than a half trillion dollars by a long run of investments that are in biblically responsible kind.
Speaker 3: Of biblically responsible.
Speaker 5: So, my goal was let's just start with. One trillion dollars let's just take one sixtieth or one sixty fifth of the market and start. And start there and, once that's done we'll start seeing the Ripple effects of god's righteousness going through our country as companies become, aware and awakened, conscious that Hey there are, christians out there and they. Take this serious and if we, want their money if we want, them endorsing us if we want them, partnering with us so we can so our price of our stock goes up and we can borrow more and we can. Issue more stock then we need to start moving Towards honoring their god by not endorsing things. That offend them it will, affect our society it will. Affect our country we've seen it over. And over again When we honor god with our, resources his resources he. Actually honors us so let's not give. Up on this continue to call your continue to, call your. Congressman your senator continue to go Out to white house dot com and. TYPE in there i really want to PARTICIPATE. IN my tsp i really want to Participate in, the TRUMP accounts but I can't because i don't have an option that Does. Not offend god please help us put in a biblically responsible index that we can use just like the rest. Of the world don't keep the faithful from participating, with your. Greatness mister President Well.
Speaker 2: Said mark hey, Speaking of resources, by the way we got a great resource on our website stewarding your legacy well with financial issues dot. Org slash will you can click make a will under the resources tab and that is a free resource for our listeners and partners that allows you to be able to make a will. Free of charge different estate planning. Documents, As well mark we had a question come in. On this Again debbie from facebook ask this one saying we have a will but it needs. To be updated would it be, better for us or perhaps more beneficial if we did, a trust instead or could? We do both what would your Advice be? For, Debbie, There, Mark.
Speaker 5: Now seth i'm going to need your, help ON this but i believe you can do a full Will Door, Brow Powers attorney, healthcare powers attorney and you could do.
Speaker 3: A living, trust as well. All on us? IS that correct, I believe.
Speaker 2: So i, believe so YEAH those those i think if you would, do, attorney yep, YEP so yeah i think it'd be a great.
Speaker 5: Thing to do and they do that by just Going Out. TO financial issues i think there's a banner that pops. Up right away but even if you, miss that banner you could go to resources. To make will go to resource tab. At the top it'll have a drop down and click on make a will and it'll take. You right there and it's free, and it's easy and it's And from, what i'm reading. It's totally legal and they even address a lot of the the fine print of different states, laws in it so you have to tell them what state you're in and that.
Speaker 3: Kind of stuff so it's really PRETTY cool and.
Speaker 5: I love it and the idea That That that financial issues decided to go ahead and, and present this bring, this to you, pay for this this great resource for our partners and actually even more just for, anybody who listens is. A, wonderful thing.
Speaker 2: Absolutely, And You know debbie mark mentioned. SOMETHING important there i think this is just important insight for you to make sure that you have some working knowledge of your state's laws as it. COMES to Wills, i know, mark For, example in pennsylvania once you, sign a will, it's considered valid but it's still good to get. It, Notarized anyway basically so just knowing different, things like, THAT you know i think. Is very Important, SO for debbie i THINK you're in i actually don't know what, state you're in, but you know whatever, state you're in just just make sure that you have some working, knowledge.
Speaker 3: Of that right but they'll.
Speaker 5: Guide you on. Free will will they'll guide. You, as well yeah they'll let you know what the best route. To go, IS and remember i believe there's wisdom. And multiple counselors so if you do your free will and your free and you and you set up, a living trust and you get all, these documents done feel comfortable going to an, attorney, and saying hey we want you to. Review our documents don't be. Shy about it they'll charge you a set fee for an hour of reviewing your documents and they'll give you any idea if there's any. Issues or not so feel comfortable. About doing that there's wisdom. And, MULTIPLE counselors now i believe they're talking, about godly counselors not just not, just smart attorneys but. Godly, smart attorneys yeah there are, some, out, there Right yes.
Speaker 2: Praise god there that's, not a, Contradiction, is, it yeah right.
Speaker 6: It's.
Speaker 2: Exactly right, Mark you know debbie brought. Up something interesting when you're talking about a will. And a trust is there any wisdom in just having one, or the other or if you, can do both?
Speaker 5: Might, as well, well you know it's what's the Best Way that obviously i'm, not an attorney but why take on something? That's not, necessary you know why complicate your Last Your last stewardship act. By complicating it if you, need a trust. Then that's good, oftentimes, people say well the trust makes it. Easier past things avoid probate all this. Kind, of stuff, okay it could but if you have titles and if, you have deeds all those can BE tod, or pod. Designation beneficiary designations you can put beneficiaries on most of your accounts and you still want something going through probate just to make sure that your. State is closed that's what probate, is all about closing your state to creditors or people who could come against it and make sure things, get dispersed properly but if they're dispersed through all the titles and, the beneficiary deeds you don't have to worry. Much about that you just need to protect the estate and from people six years later coming after in a state that's been.
Speaker 3: Closed, by probate.
Speaker 2: Yep good stuff it's a great question, From. You there debbie and we're so grateful for glad that you're able to find some insight there on on the will side on our. Financial issues website, pretty, Cool stuff guys, mark one more look here at, the markets now kind of looks like everything has mixed. A little bit the SMP's, kind Of flat the nasdaq, is slightly DOWN and the dal is. Up Rather nicely the russell two thousand also up. Slightly this, morning and oil as we just, talked about earlier, Like, you said mark is down from. Where it was brent crude oil is also down a little.
Speaker 3: Bit, slightly too.
Speaker 5: Yeah down about three, quarters of percent which makes no sense because nothing's ever going to, get resolved there but so, anyway it is oil has become like the market's a little bit finicky and peep and moved on emotion more.
Speaker 2: Than, on fact, yeah, absolutely, absolutely folks listen Check us out financial. Issues dot org you do not want to miss everything that we have to, offer there again and now's a great time to become, A partner, too i mean. It really is if you're looking to take control of your Investments to honor god with the money that, he's given you to look for a good teaching resource that can come alongside your brokerage. And help you that's where, we Come in so financial issues dot org quick that become a partner button be a great.
Speaker 5: Thing, To do absolutely we're so glad that you're, with us today whether you're a, partner or not but of course we'd love you to. Be a partner we'd love you to join us and the rest of our partners as we pursue with abandonment the Opportunity to honor god and, all we do. Including our investments you too can. Be a steward you.
Speaker 3: Are a steward it's just deciding what kind of stewart you're.
Speaker 5: Going to be let us help you with That Here. At financial issues thank you For. Loving the lord thank You for loving god so much that you are trying to honor him with.
Speaker 3: All you do.
Speaker 5: Including your investments thank you for investing. With biblical integrity. God bless everyone look forward to. Seeing you tomorrow
Speaker 1: If we ever forget that we're One, nation under god then we will