Speaker 1: Hey there, welcome to another mind bending episode of the Skeptic met Physicians, where we don't just think outside the box, we quantum leap out of the box.
Speaker 2: Today we're diving.
Speaker 1: Into the bio quantum realm with none other than the extraordinary Jewels Arez. Now, before you roll your eyes and wonder if we've taken one too many scalar waves to the head, let me assure you this conversation is going to blow your mind in the most delightful way. Jewles is here to unravel the mysteries of quantum biology.
Speaker 2: And trust me, it is way.
Speaker 1: More exciting than anything you could possibly imagine. We'll be uncovering the secrets of scaler technology, decoding the messages of our DNA, and exploring ancient practices that promise to elevate our states of consciousness. And just when you thought it couldn't get any better, Jewles is going to share some practical exercises for activating our own quantum body on the comfort of our own home. That's right, get ready to stretch your mind and your own understanding of the universe. If you're ready to dive into the quantum rabbit hole and merge with a higher level of consciousness and maybe a new perspective. Stick around. You won't want to miss a minute of this riveting conversation that starts now. My name is Will and I and unlike moulderin Scully, want to believe. So we've embarked in a journey of discovery.
Speaker 3: We've talked to people deeply entrenched in the spiritual and metaphysical world.
Speaker 1: We've thrown ourselves into weird and wonderful experiences. I even joined a coven of witches.
Speaker 3: And wait, you joined a coven.
Speaker 1: Yep, all the interest of finding something, anything that will prove that there's something beyond this physical.
Speaker 3: Three dimensional world we all live in.
Speaker 1: This is the skeptic Metaphysicians. All right, Welcome to the skeptic Metaphysicians. Unfortunately it is just me today. I am all on my own. However, I am very well accompanied by Jules Arnez. She is talking to us about becoming bio quantum. Jeles, thank you so much for coming on the show.
Speaker 3: Thank you. I'm so happy to be here so that.
Speaker 1: We can make sure that everyone is on the same page. Let's just start with the basics. I know this stuff uses scale or technology and things like that. But before we even get into all that stuff, can you define bio quantum for us?
Speaker 3: Of course, Well, you know, when we really break it down, it's quantum biology. We've just made it a ring that we can use for our business and for how we speak to things, and it does. It gets people's attention, and we are working on a quantum level through biology. And you know, my passion is holding consciousness more in the quantum level of our bodies. And you can actually get a degree in quantum biology, and they're showing things like heart coherence and how our cells have a very similar entanglement as that they kind of study in the quantum field that our body is actually has a lot of those same things that we can use to elevate the experience of our body. And so my passion is activating those higher frequencies and then connecting consciousness to it so that we can have a more multi dimensional experience of the body.
Speaker 1: So bioquantum is using quantum biology to become more in tune with your consciousness with to elevate your consciousness.
Speaker 2: That's what I got from that is that right.
Speaker 3: Yes, what I would say what we do are doing is that's a little bit different is that we're working with the physical body to raise the frequency of our physical body. And because there is I mean, our bodies are already multi dimensional, but we very much cold our consciousness in the awareness of I feel this, or my body's this, But there's this other realm, if you will, many different dimensions of our body, and those dimensions are just as real as what we identify in as our body. And so when we raise the frequency of our physical body, which most people are resonating right around seven point eight hurts, we can raise the frequency of our body, and in that we start to have the experience of our body beyond what we are experiencing now. I say that we're in a distorted operating system the way our body is operating now, because we are observing through a programmed experience, and most of that is a primal experience of our body. But we're so much more than what we're experiencing.
Speaker 1: So does that come into terms like people talk about the area as an energy field and things like that, is that a part of what you're talking about here?
Speaker 3: You know, that's something that we can measure and that it is showing that, Yes, in a sense that those are different aspects of our being. But really what I like to see it as another way of seeing it too would be that we have twelve strands of DNA and science is really only looking at two of them. That is what we can study and read the epigenetics of and studying cell mutation, all the different things that we can look at as far as how we're going to age and if we're going to get diseases and all of that is something that we can measure through a microscope and through blood tests. But then we have these other tens strands of DNA that they're not really sure what they're doing. And for me the more and that's a big part of what I do is I sit in frequency patterns with my ability to read energy and see what is it doing, And that has been a passion in life for quite a long time. And what I'm finding is those other ten strands are holding the more multi dimensional experience of our body. If we kept only experiencing two of twelve right now, you can only imagine what we'll move into. And we start to move our consciousness into those other ten strands.
Speaker 1: The scientists have their hands full right now with two. Then it comes along someone like you. And we've talked to someone who does DNA activation before as well, so we are aware of the other strands on DNA's But if there's more than the two that we are looking into now, you'd think maybe they would divide and conquer. Right, there's more than twelve scientists out there. Why do they not just well, let's check out what these.
Speaker 2: Other ten dudes are doing. Why do you think that is?
Speaker 3: Because it's harder to measure, is one.
Speaker 1: If you can't measure, it doesn't exist, right, that's the mentality. So I'm wondering if that has something to do with it. Maybe they feel is a junk. They call it junk DNA, right, the stuff that's not said, they don't feel has anything to do with what we are, who we are, And yet we all know that the human body is perfection in our carnage. How could it possibly be junk anything? Right, there's got to be. For a long time thought U tonsils were superfluous, they took them out left or right, and now they find out they actually help you fight off infection. So it's just a matter of eventually we'll get to the point of people understanding maybe not so much junk, but rather something else and I look forward to that. Thanks for going down that little digression with me. Let's go back to bioquantum now becoming bioquantum. Okay, so now we understand that we have to enhance our frequencies in order to become more in touch and more in tune with our consciousness, raise our vibrations and all that kind of raise our consciousness. Let's say that we buy into that, and we are saying, yeah, it makes perfect sense. We all know about frequencies. We are all frequencies and a shift and frequencies will of course always result in some sort of shift, and hopefully it's a shift for the better, although that always the case as history has shown. But we know we've got to do this thing. So then how does someone go about tapping into their bioquantum energy in order to help themselves raise their Well.
Speaker 3: That's always been my passion, right is finding first of all, is looking at how the body is operating now in this more distorted operating system, and then what it would take to move it into a higher operating system or what I would call the divine operating system. And a big part is how our cells are operating, and a lot of Bruce Slipton's work has shown that the cells are observing the environment, and our environment is held in a frequency pattern that matches our thoughts and how we feed our body, and that we can actually change the way we think to turn off epigenetic codes or the way we think can actually turn them on. And so the more I sat in that, the more I recognized that that is not the way that we're supposed to be operating. We're not supposed to be observing in order to to be something. We're supposed to be in an expression of a perfect energy. So if you think about observing being is what creates form, it's when we observe something, it creates form. And that's why we are keep weeping in this distorted operating system that we're experiencing because we are observing what's there. But when we move into the higher operating system, we can we actually move into the DNA where the DNA starts to release a specific frequency and it is a very specific frequency that's transcribed there, and it's nine sixty three hurts, which is measured as source intelligence. It's also measured as the chemical of DMT, which a lot of people that have searched the psychedelics know are familiar with what that is. And when we start to release that frequency in the DNA, the cell recognizes, oh, this is familiar, I know this, and we'll start to actually identify in the frequency of its innate being, which makes sense. We're all the innate being of source. And so it moves from observation to expression. And when that happens, it's no longer observing its environment. It's just expressing a specific frequency. And that's when this higher operating system starts to turn on. And then us as conscious beings, we have consciousness that is a tool that we can use to become the intelligence of our neat being. Well, what is that? Divine?
Speaker 1: But then we go back to observing, right, we observe ourselves in that frequency, and therefore we fall back down.
Speaker 2: No.
Speaker 3: See, that's what's so exciting is that right now, a lot of us think that consciousness is who we are, and that is it is true, but it's the observation of who we are. But when we start to use consciousness as a tool, so not a tool of observation, but a tool of attuning. So when we turn on this frequency, of source in our body. We can use our consciousness just like you would fine tune a piano. So you press on the key and then you have a tuning fork or however you're tuning the piano and you match those two frequencies. Well, we have the ability to do that with our consciousness. When we turn on the frequency of source in our DNA. Our job as conscious beings is instead of observing the frequency, we match it. We attune to that frequency. And when we do that, we stop putting our programmed thoughts on it's this, it's this, it's saying this, it's we're naming all the time, right, and instead we're just holding our consciousness to match a frequency. And when that happens, we begin to think in the frequency of source. We begin to see through the frequency of source. And it's a practice. Of course, it's not going to happen overnight, but it is the way. Once we hit consciousness hits the frequency and we become that frequency, we're not conscious anymore.
Speaker 1: We don't need it, so then we're not conscious anymore. The obvious question is what are we I know the source, I understand, But.
Speaker 3: It's intelligence because if you think about it, if you held the intelligence of Source, there would be no need to be to be conscious of that intelligence. You just are the intelligence.
Speaker 1: Yes, I can buy I see that, I hear that. I understand that. But it's hard for me to wrap my head around being conscious and yet not conscious.
Speaker 3: What you just said is that is why we continue to lose, because it's hard to let go of consciousness. Right, because there is a level of ego that's connected to the consciousness, because the ego needs to identify an identity is the biggest reason that we have trouble shifting and changing. And so if we and to think, oh my gosh, I am the intelligence of Source, and not just in my mind, not just in my consciousness, but in my body, that my body is running the higher operating system where this intelligence is stored. And that's why I like to focus so much on the body. First, raise the frequency of the body, turn on this higher operating system, and then give consciousness somewhere to go that can have an experience. And once it has the experience, it's easier to surrender to the intelligence.
Speaker 1: The loop that we're in that you're referenced, I mean, you can call it life.
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 2: When someone thinks about.
Speaker 1: Leaving their ego right, no longer associated with their ego, no longer associating with it or being conscious.
Speaker 2: That's death, right.
Speaker 1: So do we have to die in order to achieve this type of higher consciousness?
Speaker 3: I'm going to tell you a story. I just feel like it's I can't explain this without really explaining this part of it. So yes is the answer.
Speaker 2: And that was not what I expected you to say.
Speaker 3: But it's also no right. This was back a couple of years ago a good friend of mine, of our families. He was twenty two and he died on his twenty second birthday, and I was sitting in my kitchen and he came to me after he died, and he said, get a pen and a paper. And the first thing he said is that it's not supposed to be this way. We're not supposed to die in order to become one with source. And he showed me. He gave me a whole cell equation of what happens when our cells start to move into this higher operating system and what happens to the body. But what he showed was that when DMT is released when we're born and when we die, and that frequency is transcribed in our DNA, and right now, because consciousness is observing the body in this disorted operating system, we go through cell mutation and we die. But when that frequency is released when we're born, downloaded into our DNA, and then our consciousness is separate from it, showing is what I was saying before. Consciousness isn't who we are. We're the frequency that's transcribed. This is just the tool. And then when it happens, when we die, that frequency is released again, it leaves the body, so does consciousness. And right now he was showing that our consciousness is actually connected to the biophotons and the electrons of our body, and that all leaves and reconnects into that frequency. And so that's why he was showing. When we can start to turn on this higher operating system and the intelligence starts to run, and our consciousness organically, with practice, moves into this higher operating system and we become the intelligence. We don't die, we become one. That's how we ascend the body. And there is actual cell ascension stages that we will go through and experience consciously.
Speaker 1: So can we go back and forth between the intelligence and consciousness or once we tune ourselves to the bio quantum field.
Speaker 2: That's it.
Speaker 3: That's the practice, right. Well, I guess when I get there, I'll let you know.
Speaker 1: That was my next question. Have you experienced this type of intelligence?
Speaker 3: I definitely have, and that's it is becoming an obsession of mine, just being able to see what we're capable of. We can start to have fun with it, right because when we start to turn on the higher operating system and we get to know how to use it, and we can start to do things that are fun where just I like to go to the movie The Matrix when they're on the rooftop and she calls in and she's like, Okay, I need to learn how to what is helicopter? And it's like he's like you and we can do. That's what we can We have the ability to do is oh, I'm going to go play golf, but I'm not sure how. Okay, turn it on, you put it in. But the mastery part is being able to hold consciousness in the operating system and not the mind, right because when you let the operating system take over, you can two things that you didn't think were possible.
Speaker 1: Okay, you are saying, okay, this is all theoretical, right, I mean, it's not not anymore.
Speaker 3: But I have enough people that are experiencing things that are you would say are impossible just by doing this.
Speaker 2: Okay, sign me up all right now.
Speaker 1: Now that we know how to do that, I definitely want to learn how to fly helicopter, So I'm on board now. The biggest question mark is, of course, how does someone do this? And before we get you to answer that question, we're going to take a quick break because this sounds like a perfect place to keep people hanging.
Speaker 2: So when we come back right after.
Speaker 1: This break, Jules is going to talk to us about how to tap into this intelligence, how to become this intelligence, really, how to lose our consciousness and instead become much bigger and broader and better than what we are, so that we can tap into the intelligent field that we are all a part of. So stay with us, we'll be right back. Hey there, it's where a lot of people have noticed my little que Link pendant that I'm wearing right now and they're asking me what this is. Well, the q Link pendant is a pendant that is helping me to feel more balanced, more focused. It has cleared my brain fog, I can concentrate more work. It's really incredible. But what is it exactly, That's what people are asking me. Well, you know how, it's been proven that everything has a natural frequency that are determined by our physical structure. It's also been proven that when something's exposed to external frequencies that match its unique resonance frequency, well, then that object literally becomes stronger, more stable, and its energies are more coherent. Now, this natural rest and an effect operates in us two.
Speaker 2: We sense it, we know it.
Speaker 1: We certainly experience as energies when we feel relaxed and focused, and when we're surrounded by a close friend or loved ones. Now grounded in these scientific discoveries and reflecting human experiences, at the very heart of all Culing products is the proprietary crystalline core, which they call sympathetic Resonance technology or SRT. Now exists SRT core that reinforces the body's resonance, returning it to a clearer and more balanced natural state. I can tell you I've been wearing it for about a week now and it has really literally changed the way I do things. I don't think I'm ever going to go anywhere without this anymore, because it took a minute. It took a while, and do say the longer you wear it, the more the effects you will feel.
Speaker 2: And at first I wasn't sure. I wasn't feeling anything.
Speaker 1: But now it's been over a week and I'm definitely feeling myself more focused. Like I said, I don't have brain fog anymore like I used to, and I can concentrate way better. And you know what, I used to have to first thing in the morning, get my cup of coffee so I can function. I still have my cup of coffee in the morning, but I don't feel like I actually have to have it to function anymore. And that's pretty cool. If you're curious about q link and it's many products, I would urge you to go into the show notes and check our link in the notes and hey, if you have any questions, just reach out. Hey, welcome back to the Skeptic Betizations. We're talking to Jules Arnez, who is quite literally blowing my mind. I say that sometimes, but she is quite literally blowing my mind. As a pragmatist, and I say it all the time. It takes me a bit to really find a way to wrap my head around things you have gotten me there. I understand. I don't know if I truly know that I could ever get there, but if someone can get there, I can see how it might be exactly what you're talking about. So it sounds pretty darn cool. Now, there are some of us who are a lot thicker than others and have a harder time finding a way to connect themselves with these frequencies and things like that. So enter Jules, who is going to show us exactly how to tap into a quantum bio field.
Speaker 3: Yes, I have some really easy ways that we can have an experience.
Speaker 2: I'm so glad you said easy. That's great, that's perfect. Right up my alley. Okay, I got my notes pad and I'm ready to go.
Speaker 3: Have you put that down, because this is the way we have to remember. The intellect is not going to take us there. It's learning through experience. It's having the experience and then being able to self actualize in that experience and then learning what happened to get there. It's opposite of how we've been taught to learn something. Right. It's because when you have an experienced yourselves activating that frequency, it's uploading that experience into your quantum body or your divine operating system, and then you attune your conscious and there is there for a long enough period of time that you self actualize in it, and then you can go back and learn what happened and how you did it, and it's going to make a lot more sense than trying to actually learn something that's so abstract that the mind can't understand. But once you have the experience, it's easy.
Speaker 2: Right, Okay, a good question.
Speaker 1: Then let's say I'm able to do it and I get into this intelligence, will I be conscious of my experience, my existence in that realm, in that state.
Speaker 2: So it's not like.
Speaker 1: You blackout and you come back and then you go, oh, all these things happen. It's actually a conscious experience, of course.
Speaker 3: Because your body, you know, your body will turn on right up to the point before you go unconscious, because your body wants you to be conscious. That higher operating system or what's the point, right, it wants you to experience it in a way that you can come back and talk about it, but you can also remember it. So when you have the experience and you remember it just like you remember maybe a vacation, you went on and what it felt like, and you have these memories, well, the same thing will happen with this, and so when you want to go back to it, you know how to get back to it. And then it starts to strengthen your operating system to where it can take you to higher and higher frequencies of it.
Speaker 1: So the times that you have experienced this, and I still want to find out how, but before we get there, the times that you have experienced it, what did you experience?
Speaker 2: What did it feel like?
Speaker 3: It feels pure, it feels very clear, and your consciousness, of course is very clean, and you feel strong. You feel like you can do anything. I loved I know this, Bzarre. I'm actually teaching a whole entire class on it right now on how to work out in the quantum body and how to actually release that frequency of nineteen sixty three through the pineal gland while you're doing it, so that it strengthens the quantum body. And people are reporting, I can't believe how much more I can do. I can do so much more, like I'm so much stronger. I don't even feel like I'm doing anything. Everything that feels hard in the physical body is easy in the quantum.
Speaker 2: Body again, sign me up.
Speaker 1: That sounds perfect because I can't stand working out, but maybe it's fair.
Speaker 2: It'll get me to do it.
Speaker 1: So are we talking about when meditators drop in and they just exist? Is that what we're talking about? Is that the same thing or is it different experience?
Speaker 3: It would be similar except for your body. So a lot of times when we meditate, and there's a lot of different religions or different practices where you go to higher states of consciousness, and a lot of them you're leaving the body. This one you're not. You're actually uploading your consciousness into a higher operating system of the body, so you're not going anywhere. And then once you're able to do that, you can access information. You can access different things that maybe you didn't think you know because the operating system knows everything. It's all the information is there, and it's just the practice of learning to get out of the mind or even the imagination. And that's one of the practices we can do. So we'll activate the quantum body and then I can give a little practice of knowing am I imagining this or am I experiencing it? Because that difference right there is everything perfect.
Speaker 1: One of the biggest questions when I talk to someone is how you know?
Speaker 2: How do you know for sure?
Speaker 1: How do you know you're not just making it up or not making it up, but rather being using your creative mind to make an existence and an experience for you that is perfectly valid. But it's not the same as actual physically experiencing. And if you understand what I'm saying, right.
Speaker 3: I know exactly what you're saying. And I think it's really one of the most important conscious awarenesses that we can have is knowing what level of consciousness that we're in, and when we're in a level of consciousness that's connected to our programming, Yes, we can imagine, and that at least gets this a little bit outside of our programming because we're tapping into more of that creative energy. But we really want to move even beyond that. We want to get to a place where allowing information to come in or an experience to come in. So I have a really simple exercise to just show the difference between the two, and then we can turn on the quantum body. But we'll do the exercise first and see if you have any questions about it, and then we can go in and turn it on. If that sounds good, I like, simple, let's do it all right, So let's just start with just shut your eyes and you're just going to drop in. Just center yourself, and now I want you to imagine a sunflower. So just imagine a sunflower. See what comes up if you see it in the field or if it's just the flower. And just notice what your body feels like when you're imagining a sunflower. Okay, now open your eyes and shake it out. Okay, now I have you shut your eyes again, and you're gonna ask that the divine intelligence, source intelligence, whatever you want to call it, show you a sunflower. So you're just allowing an intelligence to show you a sunflower, and it may not look like a sunflower, just noticing how your body might feel different, and then you can open your eyes. You're like, I don't know what to say. So the point was is when that you were making it happen, and the other one you were allowing and having the experience. And you know, for some people that'll even be a practice, is going from trying to allowing, because that is also a muscle and a practice.
Speaker 1: Absolutely, And I think as I'm thinking here, I mean something. There was a difference, and I don't want to say what it is just yet.
Speaker 2: I want to ask you that in a second.
Speaker 1: But there is something to be said about We've got I've got a microphone in front of me, I got headsets on. I'm talking to thousands of people who are listening to this right now, so my mind is not allowing that complete disconnection right So it's more difficult. But I tried, and there was a difference between one and the other.
Speaker 2: I do think I've got to work on it.
Speaker 1: It's gonna be a practice for me to be able to let it go, for sure, and something I'm gonna see if I can do next time.
Speaker 2: I'm going to take tomorrow morning.
Speaker 1: But if someone went along with us and did this with us before I mentioned what happened with me or what I saw, what makes them know that they had a successful experience.
Speaker 2: And I'm not going to change my answer.
Speaker 1: I'll tell you what it is exactly, But I'm curious for someone who's listening right now, the.
Speaker 3: Way your body feels, so one will feel a little more tons, it'll feel more forced, it'll feel tighter, And then when you go into allowing for the intelligence to come in it. Immediately your body opens up and moves into more of that heart space, that peaceful space, And it doesn't matter so much what comes because your consciousness immediately moves into the experience of your body. And the more you practice it, the more that will happen. And a lot of times people won't see anything, and they just get a knowing or they get a sense of what that would be because they're tapping in more into an intelligence of what it is versus trying to make it happen in the mind.
Speaker 2: Gotcha, all right?
Speaker 1: So now I'm gonna tell you what happened to me, okay, and it's weird. So when I forced the sunflower, I was looking at a sunflower with a stalk. I was in the field full of sunflowers and bees everywhere, like the years they are, and I felt, oh, how lovely.
Speaker 2: Right when I allowed it was a lot more close up.
Speaker 1: It was actually the strands inside the head of the sunflower. And what happened was that I actually, hmm, this is weird. I felt like melted into the sunflower. It's weird, right, so don't judge me. I know how weird it sounds, so I don't know whether that was my mind saying that's what I'm supposed to feel or do. That's why I asked you first before I revealed what happened. So I guess I was somewhat successful based on what you're saying, right.
Speaker 3: It sounds very successful. You know what I was picking up on as you're speaking that too, is that release if the DMT immediately happened, was it was able to shift your perspective and put your consciousness into more of that abstract space where we'd have experiences of oneness or however. And that's what I was picking up von when you were sharing that, So I would say you were very successful.
Speaker 2: Well that's that's cool.
Speaker 1: It's interesting because even though I allowed myself to go with it, for lack of a better term, to a certain extent, it was still it just felt like it was still me, my consciousness, but it wasn't. It wasn't what you said would happened, which was I would join intelligence. I was still conscious I still will, but WILL was melting into a flower.
Speaker 2: I don't know that makes sense.
Speaker 3: I feel like you're having the right experience, and the more that you do it, the more the gap between your consciousness and the intelligence will get right, because you can imagine your first time, there might still be a gap where you have that awareness, kind of like if you're hypnotized, right, you still have that part of you that's aware of, oh, I know exactly what's happening, I know what I'm saying, and then you wake up and you get out of it and you don't remember anything. Well, in some ways, that is a similar experience. So the part of you that knows you are the intelligence will have the experience, but then there's going to be the part of you that's also observing the experience, and eventually that gets smaller and smaller to where observation and the experience of it gets small enough that there's not a very big gap. But you'll always have a little bit of conscious until you learn to fully surrender into it.
Speaker 1: I definitely do have some work ahead of me, because, like I said, I think if I had, if I had allowed myself to relax completely and really dropped in, it might have been a different story. I think I was too conscious of observing, right, which is exactly what I shouldn't be doing. So I'm curious, I'm gonna I'm gonna do that tomorrow morning and I'll let you.
Speaker 2: Know how it goes.
Speaker 1: All right, So that was pretty simple. Is that all it takes. That's all it takes to raise our frequency and become bio quantum.
Speaker 3: Well, now the next step would be titty that with your body, right, so we can do a simple little activation of the quantum body. And then just recognizing as you're going through this little process that I do, and I'm going to make it super easy, just noticing am I imagining or am I allowing? And the more that you and when you start to maybe go into wanting to name what it is, let it go and just keeps surrendering into just having the experience. And that is the hardest part, right because anytime we do an activation in our mind's like, oh I'm saying this and this is happening. Oh my gosh, my body says this this.
Speaker 1: Right, because I have to keep I had to remember it saying, because you know, I have to have to tell everyone who's listening what happens.
Speaker 2: I will try, but no guarantees.
Speaker 3: Okay, well you be you and then just allow it and then you know, like I said, it's the first of money. So we'll just make it simple. So if you want to show your eyes again, and we're going to use the breath a little bit here. So I'm going to have you just breathe in through your nose and you're going to see a white blue light as it moves through your nose, it's going to trace along your brain and moving down through your spine, and then it's going to create this wave and just feeling as you breathe out a wave moving up your spine, and then having the light enter into your pinal land and just expanding. And then you're just going to breathe in another breathing in that white blue light, allowing it to move down through your spine and then creating that way, and then you can just as you're breathing out, just feeling it expand into your heart space as the light enters your blood stream, raising the frequency of your blood to that nine sixty three or source intelligence. And then on this last breath, we're just going to breathe in that white blue light, allowing it to move down through the spine, feeling that wave as it moves up your spinal column and as it enters the pineal gland. It's going to move right into the mass cell. It's just a cell that's connected to every cell of your body. That wipely light is going to activate the frequency of source, turning on those other ten strands of DNA. Just releasing the frequency of source, moving the cells of your body from observation to the expression of the intelligence of source, and just feeling that frequency as it connects to every electron, raising the frequency of your biophotons, creating a system, a technology that's running these frequencies. Feeling all of the electrons clicking together, feeling the water of your body into a higher spend state as it structures, supporting this divine technology. Just feeling your physical body raising in frequency, and you may have the sensation of electricity in your body. And as this divine operating system is turned on, just noticing where your consciousness is. With the awareness of where your consciousness is, just allowing yourself to almost move it right into the divine operating system, this divine technology. You are the most advanced technology there is. And just having the experience of what it is to attune to match the frequency that's been real least from your DNA, allowing you to move beyond the physical form into that multi dimensional experience of your body, and just noticing how your breath may change, and just knowing that from this system that anything you need to know is right there. You can google it just like a computer, you can google your own operating system, and then you get to have the experience what that is. So just taking in another deep breath and then as you blow out, just allow yourself to open your eyes for the first time and just noticing what feels different from that frequency. Simple. Simple. Of course, we have lots of other different ways that are way more complex than that, but that is the beginning stage.
Speaker 1: And that is going to take some practice. I am looking forward to playing this over and over again and doing it because I was super conscious of a certain time. Wasn't until the very end that started like actually feeling things and felt very like it started getting really hot and I got to very tingly. My whole body was tingly and things like that. When I opened up my eyes it felt like I wasn't here. I was looking but I was looking out was It was so weird. Anyway, I have to practice it more so, very very cool. It is a very simple exercise, I think Joe despends. I use something similar with your energy and your spine going up and down, things like that. But this is See, when I do things like that, it's difficult to continue the conversation because I'm like, now I'm just spacy, Like I just want to go.
Speaker 2: I want to go frolic in the sunflower field.
Speaker 1: If this is the modus the way that we raise our frequencies, and it's basically just by willing it so right, for lack of a better word, it's just willing it. So where does scalar waves fit into all this stuff?
Speaker 3: Right? So the quantum technology that we use and all of our products and is also taught in the school as well, it actually has foundational pieces that teaches how to hold consciousness in the frequency that is released so that you can obviously move out of the operating system into these higher states. And with that we use scaler scaler waves. So we basically put the scalar waves is the quantum technology is the delivery system and trying to see if I have what it looks like this this is the technology itself. So each of the symbols is doing something and then it's being it's connected to a scaler machine that's transmitting the frequency of source or nine sixty three.
Speaker 1: Okay, so let's back up for a second. For those uninitiated, can you explain what a scalar wave is?
Speaker 3: Yeah, so I'm not a scientist, but the way I like to describe it, that just makes it super easy to understand what the difference is is between a Hurtz wave and a scalar wave. So a Hurtz wave diminishes over time and space, and we all have that experience. If we're in a room and so many strums a guitar, you can hear it, you can feel it, and then after a few minutes not there anymore, and unless you strum it again, you won't hear it or feel it. Well. With a scalar wave, it doesn't diminish over time and space. So it's the ability to harness energy and connect even program it to hold a certain frequency, and then it will not diminish over time and space. It will stay the same.
Speaker 1: Interesting thing about scale ways, the CIA actually put out a paper on it because they were I mean, obviously there's a lot of stuff the CIA has been studying over time, and a lot of people don't realize if you go to the CIA dot gov. There's a lot of the there's a reading room that you can go into all those documents. They released a lot of stuff. Scaler ways was one of the things they looked at, and they're believed to have zero frequency, meaning they don't oscillate in traditional sense, so it allows them to technically transcend the constraints of space time. It doesn't actually travel as much as it stays put its energy in between the space, which is a weird thing to think about when you get down to it. So when you say scaler machine, is there like a nuts and bolts kind of thing in their back room somewhere that that symbol is connected to that's just hashing out these scalar ways or what do you mean by that?
Speaker 3: Yeah, exactly, I mean there's not nuts and bolts. It's more we use a lot of radionics and convert through like pyramids and magnetics and that sort of thing. But yeah, there is an actual thing that's releasing the frequency, that's moving right through the technology and is connecting to it. I have to say what you were just saying, though, I'm so fascinated by and the reason why is that we have the ability to become scalar and when you were saying it's outside of time and space, that's really where we're going as we evolve as humans, and that's just so exciting. I'm just all it up right now.
Speaker 1: Well, it's interesting because somebody had talked to a while back actually explained to me that his thought process was that scaler energy is actually what we are made of. We are scalar energy, and so it's tapping into that intelligence that you're talking about.
Speaker 2: Right, that was his thought process.
Speaker 1: I'm just messaging it up right. But as I researched before conversation today, I've stumbled on all that information again.
Speaker 2: And it struck me.
Speaker 1: So then you've got these pyramids and radiology and all that kind of stuff that you're working with the scaler machine. How is it connected to those symbols. It's just a symbol and a card, right.
Speaker 3: It Actually it's the sacred geometry. So the sacred geometry is also holding the scale the same scaler frequency. So all we're doing is really boosting. So the machine itself has the home frequency or the technology on it as well, and it's a way of transferring the frequency. So just like you would like a bachfloer remedy or something that you're converting a frequency from one thing to the other. It's no different than that. I think they even have some radionic devices where you can put like your pills and then you can put it the frequency of it in the waters and it's just shifting the frequency from the pills to the water. It's very similar to that, but we're just doing it into our products and or miss and that sort of thing.
Speaker 2: H or miis, yeah, you lost me there.
Speaker 3: Okay, this that you're gonna love this. Okay, you don't know what or miiss is, Okay, so ormiss me. It stands for orbited rearrange unidentified substance or another word for it is ormey and its orbited rearranged monoatomic element. So it's an element that had that you can use in alchemy to convert a copper element into a monoatomic element that is also in a spin state. So they call it a multi dimensional element, and there's a lot of studies out there that are of course showing what it's doing. It's a really hard element to study, and I think you can see why because if it's always spinning in and out of this dimension, it can be harder to study, but they can't study what it's doing. And some of the things that it's doing is activating the final gland at extending telemere length and partially reversing aging. They used to call it the food of the gods, and the Egyptians used to make it in the Pyramids for eternal life.
Speaker 1: I had heard of ormis, but I hadn't heard it referred to as ormis.
Speaker 2: So now I understand. I put them together. Very cool.
Speaker 1: Okay, So you now have these products. Let's say that sacred geometry car that you showed us just a minute ago. We just stare at it. Do we put it up against our bodies? Do we sleep with it under our pillows?
Speaker 3: Like?
Speaker 2: Wow? Does that work?
Speaker 3: Yes? So we have a lot of different ways that you can play with it. It's on all of our products. So the products are holding the frequency. So in part of it, we have the skincare line. So you're actually putting this frequencies and shifting the way that your skin is going from observation to expression. So it starts to diminish aging in a way that is a little bit different than I think any other skincare at least that I know of, and it's amazing it works.
Speaker 2: Wait wait, wait, wait, wait, you are saying.
Speaker 1: You're saying, let me make me sure I understand this. You're saying that you have a skincare product that has scaler energy infused into it that helps you to raise your vibrational frequency that will also help you to stay young. Yes, did I mention signing up before? Because if I didn't say it before, so basically, just I mean I should ask is this for both men and women or is it just strictly for women?
Speaker 3: Yes, I was very conscious about making it neutral, so it can go either way. Even the packaging could go either way. And that's really what it's about. Like this is the skincare is the delivery system, and it's a really fun way of bringing those frequencies into the body. And you know, we have other ways too. We have the essential oils, we have the ormis. Of course, we have a couple of different kinds of ormis or monotomical if maybe that's the word that you've heard. And then we have something we call it the DMT codes, which are twelve specific codes that work with those twelve strands of DNA that we do a lot of fun things around as well. So there's just so much if people I'm one of those people is when I get tapped in, I just go and when I get a hit to do something, I do it. So we have just so many different ways of playing, which is a lot of fun. And I do like to say that it's playing even though it can it's a practice, of course, if we choose to make it the practice. But I do it in ways that you can see what lights you up and go in that direction and takes you down the rabbit hole.
Speaker 1: So then the again the pragma, putting my pragmatic hat on.
Speaker 2: How do you know?
Speaker 1: I mean, I'm sure you must have done lots of testings and all kinds of people have tried it and said that it's wonderful.
Speaker 3: Okay, Well, one of the things that we do to test is I have a neural check from brain tap. I don't know if you've heard of it, but it's a it's a thing that measures your brain waves, it'll measure your heart basically a full body measurement. So what we like to do is do it before and then have them either do an essential oil or do the Danty card or they can put on the skincare and then we'll do another one right after. And it's incredible the difference between the two, especially with the mind and the energy field. It'll show kind of how much life force energy your body is holding. And we've had people go from like thirty five to ninety eight in three minutes. It's that fast.
Speaker 2: Okay. So that's why that is exactly what I was looking for.
Speaker 1: That right there, That's exactly that the scientific way of proving it. So in a way you can measure this, even though it is an unmeasurable you did find a way to measure it. So that's that makes people like me, I'm kind of excited about it.
Speaker 3: Okay, I tell you when that's even more exciting than that though. Okay, Okay, So I I don't know if you've heard of a company called True Diagnostic. They take your blood and they measure your tail mare length. So I decided I was going to do it. So I did it, and this was I actually did this as a test for our supplement. We have a supplement that's called the Particle Accelerator that's raising the frequency of yourselves. Is working on an AD and those kind of fun things. So it's working with the technology on a cellular level. And I ten minutes later, the first one I took it, my tail Mare Length was thirty seven years old. I took it again ten months later in my Telemere Length with nineteen years old.
Speaker 2: Wow, that is quite a difference.
Speaker 3: That's a big difference.
Speaker 2: And that was in ten months. In ten months, all right, if.
Speaker 1: Someone wanted to get in touch with you or purchase some of these products, what's the best way for.
Speaker 2: Someone to do that?
Speaker 3: Go to becoming bioquantum dot com. Just start playing they're so and you know, I really do like people to have an experience, and that's why I love doing these kind of podcasts is get informed, make an informed decision, learn and if it's if it's that yes, that's not an emotional response, yes, because I teach not to make decisions based on emotion, but more from that knowing and that feeling and if it feels like, oh okay, so this is something that feels right for me, then you have lots of different ways of playing there. But otherwise you could also go to our our YouTube channel and the podcast and just learn, learn more, experience more, and when you are ready to make an informed decision. We definitely invite you to.
Speaker 2: Do that right.
Speaker 1: You have a lot of great stuff on that on that website, So if you missed the web address, don't worry. All you need to do is go to Skeptic metaposition dot com. We'll have on her episode page, we'll have a direct link laid in there. All you need to do is hit that link and we'll get you connected to Jules right away. I can't believe we've been talking already for an hour.
Speaker 2: This time has flown by.
Speaker 1: I'm so thrilled to have met you and to have had you come on the show. I'm excited about this stuff and I'm definitely going to do a little bit deeper dive down that rabbit hole Juleis. Thank you so much for coming on and sharing this wonderful thought process, because really that's what it is. It's changing your mind, changing the way you think, to become much more than you actually are.
Speaker 2: So thank you for coming on doing that for us.
Speaker 3: Thank you for holding this space for such an amazing.
Speaker 1: Connection, and a huge thank you to you. We know that there are tons of options out there, and having you decide to come along on our journey of discovery with us is an absolute honor for us. We hope you've enjoyed this conversation as much as we have. If you did and you feel called to give back, we invite you to visit our website at Skepticomanaphysician dot com, where you can donate to the show or subscribe as a member through our buy me a Coffee campaign. Your support will go a long way towards allowing Karen and I to bring you these wonderful conversations and teachings in more and more robust ways. Well, that's all for now. We will see you on the next episode of The Skeptic Metaphysician. Until then, take care,