Speaker 1: Veronica Rose my guest for the evening. You know exactly where you can find her at Veronica Rose XO. Links to all of our social media in the episode description below. Please make sure you like, comment, and subscribe on this video, and most importantly, the folks that come on the show, support them in any way you can. If you don't have any cash right now, make sure you follow them across all social media. If payday rolls around and you want to see some of the more advanced stuff again, head to the links in the episode description. Veronica Rose, my guest, Thank you so much for coming on with me tonight.
Speaker 2: Oh thank you, Matt, I appreciate it.
Speaker 1: So let me start this way because I normally start with the basic question how did you get in? How did you get into the adult entertainment industry? But I want to build on that a little more, if it's possible. I want to go a little more in depth with people, because I mean, my fucking show is called going deeper. Like, do something more than just what we can read on your Twitter bio. Prior to becoming Veronica Rose, who were you in everyday life? Like what type of person were you working? A specific job where you working this and that, and then I'd like to build the bridge into how we decide to go into the adult entertainment industry. So tell me about yourself.
Speaker 3: Cool, I've had like every kind of job possible, Like I'm definitely somebody that, like from the time I was like thirteen on, I had like two to four jobs until the pandemic, and I've done like everything, Like I used to like work in an elevator company as like the reception is there. I worked at an insurance company, I worked at a pizza place, I was a teacher. I Yeah, I've done like a lot of those kinds of things.
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, all right, So was that just you could never find something you liked or was it just a bounce for this, make a little more money here, do this, go to school for this, maybe become a teacher do that? Was it always that? Or could you just never really find something you could like zero in on and give a shit about long enough to do it for a long time?
Speaker 3: You know, I get bored with like one thing at a time. So it's like I would like, you know, i'd have well, I always had at least two jobs, so I'd have like two jobs and then somebody would come to me and be like, oh, like what about this thing?
Speaker 2: Like are you interested?
Speaker 3: I've like wrote for a magazine for a little bit very short amount of time, or.
Speaker 2: Like I worked.
Speaker 3: I can't go too much into it, but I worked for a record label, so like I, I would add in things where I was just like, well, I can't pass that up, you know.
Speaker 2: I was like, that'll be something where I'm gonna go in and I'm gonna be like, what the fuck is this? Like what about this?
Speaker 3: You know versus it being like my normal like regular nine to three or whatever.
Speaker 1: Sure, sure, yeah, so okay, all right, And I get kind of that. I'm the opposite as a person. I've had my day job for like fourteen years now. I hate it. I hated it every fucking day, but no, it's fine. The one job I had before that, I had for seven years, and that was just working at best Buy like through college and shit like that, and I stayed that's kind of fun though. It was once you get a hang of shit, and back then, I don't know what retail's like now, but yeah, totally back then, yeah, it was fucking he was just busting balls with people day you're helping. I was a good employee too, for as much of an asshole as I am in my normal life, Like when the customer's in front of me, I'm not on my phone. I just talk to them. I said, hey, hi, can I help you this? And that I do the best. And my theory wasn't like, oh, Matt loves customers, Hey, take care of this guy. Get him the fuck out a year, next one totally and get him go. Yes, yes, yes.
Speaker 2: You seem very personable. Oh it's like that makes sense.
Speaker 1: Well, I mean you seem very personal too in your way to at least jump into these things. I assume you didn't get fired from every job you had, so people had to accept you into them, and you just.
Speaker 2: Haven't gotten fired. I walked out of jobs. I've been like, what are you going to fire me before and they're like no, because they don't want to pay you unemployment.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but I've walked out of jobs. I like, Yes, when I worked at that pizza job. I remember, because I was like young, there was like prom right and I wanted to go to prom and I tried to take it off and they were like, no, you can't have it off and I was pissed. And then later that night, it was like the manager just kept being so rude and I was like okay, and she finally yelled at me enough and I was like not right, and I just like went back and grabbed my purse walked out the back, and it was like it was like a movie moment, like everybody went outside and I was like.
Speaker 2: Fuck you talk this. I'm like, not all of you, I love all of you.
Speaker 3: Fuck you.
Speaker 2: Whatever her name was, I can remember. And then they literally like this is so good of an employee.
Speaker 3: I was though that they called me like a week later and were like, please come back.
Speaker 1: First of all, I the fact that like they give you shit for wanting to take off for prom night. I know, I can I ask did that person have something against you already? Did it feel that way at all? Because that seems fucking ridiculous.
Speaker 3: Well, it was like unfortunate, you know, like I really like other women, and like sometimes there can be like the competitive thing and you're like, I'm not competing with you, sure, I'm just friendly, Like I'm very much like hi, how's it going, you know, And that can be I think like when I was there, they were kind of like you're annoying because we're like two years older than you, you know, and they're.
Speaker 2: Like you're so young. She she definitely.
Speaker 3: It was an interesting thing is they were like totally okay.
Speaker 2: Like they would call you names. Okay, like she called me.
Speaker 3: I worked with my friend and she was a burnette, and they'd call her the burnette bitch and me the blonde bitch.
Speaker 2: And you're like, okay, yeah, yeah, work is this okay?
Speaker 1: I don't think they would fly in twenty twenty six, personally, yeah, in like.
Speaker 2: Two thousand or something and went across.
Speaker 1: You know, it's funny. I have never a we are polar opposite. I love tattoos. My wife has like fifteen tattoos. I have not a single one on my entire y.
Speaker 2: You don't have any.
Speaker 1: I have never. I have never not been released from a job. Oh really okay, high school, worked at an AMC, got caught stealing, totally on me, don't steal anymore, get it, got fired from that one best buy. They offered me a promotion. We're a layoff and they were gonna give me like three month salary, and I was like twenty four. I'm like, I gotta grow up. That's I gotta go somewhere. You finish my college degree. My brother died. Sorry, you just sound it fun about it. I make it. It made it kind of weird. But I finished college. My brother died. I'm like, get the fuck out of here. So I took the money and I went to the next place, where I've been ever since. But I have never written a two week's notice. I've never quit a job. I've never said I think I'm gonna leave now, thank never once. They only tell me to get the fuck out.
Speaker 2: What did you steal from the AMC?
Speaker 1: Oh, that's a great little scam. Do you want to know? Okay, all right, it's so funny. I was so worried. I'm having this beautiful girl on that does porn work, and what gets me booted from YouTube is gonna be this scheme we develop. It's a very common scheme, so AMC. It's so funny because the biggest, the biggest complaint I get on my videos is the host talks about himself too much. Let me go, let me go.
Speaker 2: I want to know.
Speaker 1: Okay, Okay, here's what you do. Okay, when you're stealing from a place that is places that sell soda generally don't inventory the soda or the popcorn. They can't, you know, sixty five kernels he lost. So what they do is they inventory the bags, the bags and the cups and everything else. Now this shows you how old I was. A large soda was like eight bucks and a small soda was five bucks. So if you hand them a large soda and they're paying cash, and they hand you eight dollars, your drawer is now three dollars over. Now you do that ten times and your drawer is now thirty dollars over. Now your friend comes up and buys a soda and you give him thirty dollars too much cash back? Wow, and your drawer is even. And their inventory is fucked to shit because they're going, we have no small cups and we're supposed to have sold all these large cups. Yeah, yeah, we have. They called us into a theater. They called the whole whole crew into a theater and go, guys, whoa, guys, we're having a problem with inventory. It seems like we have no small cups around here anymore. And I'm just sitting there with like my two other friends that are also doing it. Again, I've reformed. I'm a much better I found Christ anyway. Jesus plus Jesus plus. I'm also not in a job I can steal anymore. But uh I We're just sitting there and it's like, you know, the worst part is what got me called. I was working a concession stand by myself one night. It was a slow night, a week night, and I screwed something up and I gave this woman back too much change by only like two dollars or something, and this fucking lady I called her brunette bitch. But that was back then. I'm just kidding. Unlike Blonde, I really love. So she goes to the front desk and she's like, I think that guy is doing something back there because I got the wrong change back, and my manager counts it and goes, no, you got too much change back. So then they got to look at cameras. Then they call you in, then they ask you a rat on other people I didn't, and then you walk out, and if you're seventeen years old, you start crying in your nineteen ninety seven Mercury Sable a little bit, uh because you've just embarrassed your entire family. So uh yeah, yeah, that was me, How about you be honest? Have you ever stolen, shoplifted anything like that? Had been pretty good right off the bat.
Speaker 3: Oh no, I'm I'm like, I've stolen, but I'm not good at it, Okay, right, I'm yeah, I'm not good at it. Like I'm very It's like I think I'm like, I don't know, I'm like really honest, and so I get very like I.
Speaker 2: I literally one time I stole some lip gloss.
Speaker 3: Okay, I stole some lip gloss, but I got caught for somebody else's stolen lip gloss. Like I was at you know, thrifties, yeah or write eight or whatever. Yeah, I was there, and I was with my friend and she had a bunch of money and I didn't have any.
Speaker 2: So she's like buying a bunch of shit.
Speaker 3: And while she's like over at the cash roister, I was like, I'm gonna steal a lipstick. I was like okay, And so I picked up a box and there was nothing in it, and there was this lady just like watching me the whole time.
Speaker 2: I was like, okay, great, and so.
Speaker 3: I put it back and then I made the mistake of still stealing something. Okay, So I stole something. She walked over saw the empty box right that I hadn't taken anything out of, and she ran after me and she was like, you get back here.
Speaker 2: And I was like, what apparently that's my thing. I'm like, I was like, I didn't do anything. You're a liar like kind of thing.
Speaker 3: And then I like ran to like a parking garage, called like my parents and were like, I'm at the library.
Speaker 2: Like I like made an alibi. I'm like, like she's gonna find me or something.
Speaker 3: I was just like I was so paranoid about it. It was a rough but I mean like I, yeah, I was dolen like little things, but I'm not very good at it.
Speaker 2: I used to have friends that were really good at it. Yeah, yeah, until they get caught.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 3: It would be like be like, you stole two thousand dollars worth of underwear from Macy's, Like watch, how did that even happen?
Speaker 1: See? I like to give myself like a moral like a corrupt moral code, right AMC. My friend and I got in trouble for something else. It was my friend's fault entirely. I was supposed to be supervising him. I was a supervisor. He was a supervisor in training. They were supposed to fire him, do nothing to me for what he did. He gave like tickets out to a former employee for free whatever, blah blah blah. Instead they take both of us and they demote both of us. So I was a supervisor and now I gotta go back to sweeping up and whatever and blah blah blah. So I felt spide it. I felt like, fuck this place. This place fucked me. I would never steal from an individual person. I would never steal from a mom and pop shop. Right this place that fucked me, though, Fuck them, absolutely fuck that.
Speaker 2: That's like, oh sorry, my thinking about that.
Speaker 3: It's like, uh, it's so interesting that they're so heavy handed about it. Well that they're just like I'm gonna demote you, and you're like, it's like two.
Speaker 1: Tickets, like crazy, and two weeks before they would the guy worked there, they would have given them those tickets for free. And you know, are you.
Speaker 3: Are you like a big physical met media person because it's like you worked at the AMC and you worked at best Buy.
Speaker 2: I'm a really big physical media person.
Speaker 1: I have read so I have read that you like your VHS tapes. Is that accurate or no? Oh yeah, I okay, at one point when DVDs were I mean not blowing up. I'm not talking about like I was nineteen ninety three here, but when DVDs were like in their prime. I'm the guy who goes like this, you know what's kind of like owning records VHS tapes?
Speaker 2: Oh my god.
Speaker 1: And I went and I just loaded. I bought a ton of VHS tapes, all my favorite movies, all this and that, and then you know, I stored them in a closet for twelve years, and I returned them. I am not so much them. No, not return to my I donated them or I did something.
Speaker 2: Okay, I like you returned.
Speaker 1: No, I didn't return them. That was the wrong way. I returned them to the earth. I gave them to Goodwill where they'll they'll rot and fall apart. Yeah, but no physical media.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 1: I kept a shelf of all of my favorite Blu rays on the highest quality and everything like that, all my favorite movies, and then I took the other ones. I put them in a binder because I hit an age where I just went, I don't have room for stuff anymore and I totally look, I want I love stuff, don't get me wrong. I just I need to be able to fucking move. And that was really so you're a big physical media person.
Speaker 2: Then, oh yeah, I have.
Speaker 3: Like somewhere between like five hundred and six hundred vhs. I'm not sure how many DVDs. I have, probably around like two hundred or some three hundred or something like. I'm like, my whole house is covered in vhs. Like they're like right like if i I'm like looking over here and I'm like, let's see, I'll just pull out a random one.
Speaker 2: That's this one. Well, this is just the cover.
Speaker 1: But camp nowhere, camp Nowhere? Do you have?
Speaker 2: Nowhere?
Speaker 1: Is Christopher Lloyd?
Speaker 2: Yes, the great Christopher Lloyd.
Speaker 1: Dogma I've met.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 1: After Clerks Too came out, I went up to Red Bank because I'm in Jersey, and I went to meet Kevin Smith. Oh my god, and I waited in line for sixteen hours, maybe fourteen I forget, and at the end he was I can't blame him. I can't blame he was there. He signed to the very last person, and I go, mister Smith, you know you encourage me. I'm going to go to film school next year, and this and that, and he goes, he signs it. He goes, yeah, thank you, thank you, thank you. Next and I just go, well, my life's fucking cooked now.
Speaker 2: So that's fine, Okay. Sometimes it's like the better to not meet your heroes.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but you're like, I know you're tired, but also I'm excited.
Speaker 1: Ty, he was tired, he wanted a cigarette. I get it. I'm a busting the guy's balls. Okay, it's fine.
Speaker 2: So what happened to me with a film person recently.
Speaker 3: I won't say who it was, but I was like at a movie. I went to go see have you heard of I Love Boosters? Yeah?
Speaker 1: Yeah, what is it? Yeah?
Speaker 2: How was it? It was so good? It was like wildly good. I mean everything he makes is like amazing.
Speaker 3: It was actually like one of the coolest things I've seen for uh, like a panel though, because they did the Q and A before the movie, which I've never seen before, and so like they had four of the actors that were there plus Boots Riley or I guess including Boots, and they all came out and so you got to see what they were like like regularly. And so when you were watching the acting. You were like, oh, like, you're an incredible actor.
Speaker 2: That was amazing.
Speaker 3: They were so friendly, Like, but I was there and there was this woman who I I've always loved her films, like since she's like a queer filmmaker, since I was like a teenager, have always loved her.
Speaker 2: And she was there and I was like, I'm gonna do it. I'm growing up.
Speaker 3: And I went up and I was like, Hi, same thing, right, Your films have like made a big impact on me, Like I'm so grateful, like I just wanted to say it, and she was.
Speaker 2: Like, okay, fucked up. I was like, okay, I guess well, glad I did.
Speaker 1: But let me okay, let me tie that in and try and direct, because what I'll say is I understand how you and I both felt like this is yes as someone we're looking up to and whatever else, right, you are putting yourself in the position to then be at an Exotica on day three where the seven thousandth guy with a bad haircut and a shitty hat and jeans that stink wants to come up and wrap a fucking hey. Hey, maybe physical is something different because you weren't physical but some guy walking up with a picture of you with like like a money shot on your face, and he's going, can you sign this because it would mean ever and you'll feel great. But I wonder if at some point too again day three, you go, oh yeah, sure, no problem, yeah, yeah, okay to my totally my fault for taking an off track, but let me get it back on track. So oh, I love it. In things like you're only fans or on Twitter or anything else, how do you deal with fan interactions? Do you feel like it's important to give them time and genuine or is more of the mystery of you what you're pushing for, Like what is your brain gonna be? Because those things give you such opportunity to create such authenticity and like this is really me, but some people don't want that, and I understand both ways.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean like for me, I can't I kind of can't be not me, Like I'm so like hi, you know, da da. But so I'm definitely I think the people do a lot of people watch my stuff because I'm into physical media and so it's like that like group of dudes, you know, like it's like a lot of like millennial dudes where they're.
Speaker 2: Like okay, cool, like you actually know what you're talking about.
Speaker 3: And then and I'm really friendly, but so uh, but I'm not into.
Speaker 2: Social media sure, so like I.
Speaker 3: I'll do Twitter, and i'll do Instagram and stuff, and I'll do like yeah clapper and like all of those things, but but I don't spend a lot of I'm actually trying to spend more time on them sure, because it's like on like OnlyFans only has like traffic that you bring there, right, So it's when I'm in there, I'm like, yeah, let's chat all day, like let me show you what you know, ask me all the questions, like tell me all the things, like you know, im'mos on to videos, but like uh, and I also am like that, I'm like, on, I don't know if I'm.
Speaker 1: Allowed to say this and say whatever you want.
Speaker 3: I'm on sex Fanther and I really like that one too because it's like then you can video with.
Speaker 2: People and so I really get to know people that way. But yeah, I'm definitely like connected.
Speaker 3: Like I'm curious because I've never done an expo. I'm going to do like my first expos this year, and I'm really curious because i do love people Like I'm definitely somebody that has like good boundaries.
Speaker 2: I think, like I'm like no too much touching or like whatever.
Speaker 3: But I love connecting with fans and like when they talk to me a lot of the time, it's like they really have a genuine interest in the stuff that I've been doing and like been talking about, and like some of my fans like I've talked to them on OnlyFans for like seven years, you know. Yeah, So I like building that relationship. The only thing that I don't like is when I'm like somebody and this happens to me all the time where people will be like I saw you, blah blah blah, and I'm like, can't go back to that store.
Speaker 2: Okay, thanks.
Speaker 1: Well, And that was gonna be one of my questions too. What kind of attention do you like versus what kind of attention do you not like? So what makes you excited, whether it's from fans, whether it's from production, whether what everyone in this industry. It's so funny. I've interviewed some of the biggest people like Violent Myers, Violet Myers, who's one of the hugest names. She goes I'm an introvert. I what the how I've seen you gang Bang? How are you an introvert? And then I started asking other performers if they come on, would you consider yourself more of an intro or an ow introvert? Introvert? Introvert? It seems like so many performers in this industry are able to put on that mask and do the performing and then also kind of just want to settle in and be back and they still do their work and they're phenomenal, and that's not a problem. I just think it would be so hard to do if you weren't an extrovert.
Speaker 2: Well, go ahead, I'm an ambervert.
Speaker 1: Know what that means.
Speaker 3: It's like you're basically in the middle. Like it's like I love being by myself. It's like I'm literally my favorite person to hang out with. I'm like, yes, let's hang out all day me. But but I love people, So it's like like I love groups. I don't really like going out out, Like I will go out out sometimes, but I'm.
Speaker 2: Mainly like a if I'm going out, I'm going to the movies.
Speaker 3: Like I'm going to the movies, I'm going to like the beach, or like I'm going to.
Speaker 2: I love gardens, so I'm like always in a garden.
Speaker 3: But besides that, I'm like, yeah, I'm a homebody, like I stay home. Which is kind of funny too because it's like most of the time that I go out, I'm going out to go to like it's like literally either the movies or a sex party. Like it's like it's like they're there's no other two. Mainly for me is that I'm like if it's nighttime, if I'm out past eight pm, I'm either at the movies or I'm at an orgy or something like that.
Speaker 1: It really sounds like this is potentially the greatest career you could come across if you really enjoy movies and oh you know what, not too bad at sexy they're really enjoying it exactly.
Speaker 3: Yeah, And I love being creative, so it's like like with sugs and stuff like that.
Speaker 2: So it is something where it's like.
Speaker 3: I don't know, like I love making videos because then I get to be creative and I get to think about like who am I Like I'm and like I'm a nurse, who whatever, you're a patient, You're late, I'm super upset about it, like whatever, you know, sure, And that's kind of what I do in my regular play life too, I mean, not kind of.
Speaker 2: That is what I do.
Speaker 3: Is that I'm like, I don't want to Like, I'm like, I have a lot of dom training and so like I'm a good dominant, but I'm like, why am I hitting you?
Speaker 2: Is there a reason?
Speaker 3: Because I need a reason, like I need it to be like a story going on, so.
Speaker 2: Like the like a nun thing or a thing.
Speaker 1: Yeah, totally. Can I ask are you one of those girls and this is an insult, This is actually a compliment, but they need to push it more. Are you one of those girls who's really into psychology?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 1: Kind of not not like official names and this and that. I mean, when you say you want to meet a person, interact with a person, this and that, are you calculating in their head? Like what's making this person tick right now? Their next response? What is it? Maybe this is just my fucking mental illness, whatever it is. I do that like I'm going when I like meeting new people, not because I like standing around and meeting new people. I like meeting new people because I like knowing how they think or being intrigued by how they think. So does that Does that come to your mind with that type of stuff, Like when I'm at a party, at a party doing your content, like it almost seems like you you're a gorgeous girl. But and I'm sure maybe there are videos of it, but there are plenty of girls who just throw on a video of them going at themselves, getting railed, getting this and that it almost sounds like you put a little more thought into it, like oh, yeah, would this intrigue the person? Why would it intrigue the person? Why does this work? Go ahead? Yeah?
Speaker 3: Well, I have like multiple series, so it's like like I have this one that I really like that I've been doing called The Wedding where it's just like, you know, I was like a bride at the wedding, and then I was like a random girl at the wedding, and then I was like, uh, this is all by myself, right, and then I was an ex girlfriend of like the the groom at the wedding, and it's like that kind of stuff keeps me like I definitely love a dialogue before I feel like they're really liking more stuff that's like at home, like regular like you're talking to your girlfriend kind of stuff, which is like really like that's fun and like easy for me to do too. But I love like having a whole setup and like a script and like an idea of where it's going, and I like, I think for me, I love comedy. Sure, so for parts of you know, it's funny to me, it makes it entertaining to like have a whole thing at the beginning where I'm like, oh my god, like how did you get in this co closet?
Speaker 2: Oh, you're putting your coat away?
Speaker 3: Oh my god, I'm just hanging out in here, like I want it.
Speaker 2: To be fun and funny. But did I answer your question?
Speaker 1: It did? It? Did my I was I was more formulating in my head how to how are you? Because it sounds like you like the performing and this and that this is really out there question, but you're also very funny. How are you at dirty talk? I only say that because dirty Die I've been with my for a long time and I only just recently, in the last few years, introduced dirty talk. Here's the problem. We are both so sarcastic and oh my god and ball busting on each other, which I think I've used that term about seven times now. If I'm not from fucking Jersey. I don't know what it is. So we like busting each other's balls a lot. And the issue is when you're in that moment and you're hot or whatever and someone you look at it and I go, I go, I really want to suck your tits and she goes, oh do you? And I go, oh, okay, you've killed mood entirely. Okay, So here's the problem. You are a funny person, you were really good at dirty talk. How do you separate the two, because that is something where you could kill the mood quick not you, but anyway, yeah.
Speaker 3: I mean thankfully, like I can turn my like laugh kind of like whatever vibe into like just being kind of like smiley and very you know, like seductive vibe instead. And so, and I'm really good at dirty talk. I've I've always been pretty good at dirty talk, but like after you know, working in this industry, it's.
Speaker 2: Like you just get good at it.
Speaker 3: But for me, I prefer again, like if there's a reason that i'm you know, it's like instead of it being like, you know, like I want to fuck you right here, then it's like like the whole scene of it being like oh my god, like I'm so glad that you got home from work early, Like like where are we going to do it?
Speaker 1: Kind of a thing, you know, like the narrative of it. You like, it's not just out, it's not the dialogue, it's everything else surrounding it. And the dialogue is the final piece to it.
Speaker 2: It sounds like that's exactly what it is.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I want to like round it out because like I'm very big on like creating a space in general. Like I'm an artist, and so I think you can see like this is my house and so.
Speaker 2: I'm anywhere that I am.
Speaker 3: Like I'm really into scent, Like I'm really into like the music and the lighting and all of that because I'm like you're creating like a space. And I feel that same way with like sex, I feel that same way with like doing content and those things where it's like I want a whole energy around it, right, right?
Speaker 1: How do you how? What is your part in creating that energy? Is it just showing up positive, showing up with ideas? Is it responding to the mood that's currently there? Like what is your end of that?
Speaker 3: I think like I'm pretty good at responding, and like I'm a very curious person like to me, like and like I can think of a billion ideas, but what's really hot to me is like finding out what somebody else thinks is hot and then like fluffing that out. Okay, you know so, And I'm like, I love when people are nervous, Like I love when people are like, ooh, like can I you know, can I tell you this or whatever? And I'm like, yeah, let's go, like I will definitely. I think with most people, I am the one who will like introduce the dirty talk, okay, And that makes it much easier for other people to get into it because it's more of them responding sure to what I'm saying, you know yeah, So I'm like, I'll navigate.
Speaker 1: So this is the longest I've gone before I've gotten to this question, but that speaks to how fun and interesting you've been and how good the conversation's. Then, how did you initially decide to leave all those jobs behind and enter the adult entertainment industry? Because it's a step, and everyone knows it's it's definitely a step, whether or not you love it and you're in it for sixty more years or you quit in six months, whatever, It is it's a step you took outside of the norm. So how did you finally like convince yourself or what talked you into I gotta I gotta try something else.
Speaker 3: I had a lot of friends that were already doing content stuff like very like like just regular kind of before pandemic. Right, and then the pandemic hit, and it was just like I was watching people.
Speaker 2: Just like blowing up, you know where.
Speaker 3: It was like, Okay, this website used to make me, you know, this smaller amount of money, and now my things.
Speaker 2: Are just off the rails. And so I was like I could do this.
Speaker 3: That's like something that I'm already doing, Like I was already starting to get into it, sure, and so like I mean I started, I started OnlyFans and all of that seven years ago.
Speaker 2: So it was right before the.
Speaker 3: Pandemic, right, I got like really lucky of getting some standing feet like while that was going on. Sure, but I definitely was like watching the people around me and just being like Okay, like you have a lot of autonomy, like you're doing your own schedule, You're able to like you're your own boss, Like you're making a significant amount more money than like you.
Speaker 2: Can at like a you know, there's a ceiling.
Speaker 3: On a regular job, sure, and like on like content creation stuff, there's not you kind of like find your ceiling as you go, but like there's not really actually a ceiling. Like there's girls that make you know, three hundred thousand dollars.
Speaker 2: A month or whatever.
Speaker 3: Sure, and girls that make fifty thousand dollars a month which is huge.
Speaker 1: Like yeah, for sure, why old amount of money?
Speaker 3: Or there's girls you know, it's like we make regular incomes to like it's but it's a I think, like the autonomy of it. I never want to have a boss ever. Again, I don't respond, Well.
Speaker 1: It's so funny because, uh, those I've been I've been getting I've been doing a lot of interviews lately, and a lot of people they get hit with the shame thing, shame of this industry you're working in. And I say, as a guy who does this, now I work from home, but I'm going to still use the same analogy as a guy who does office work still during the day. Right, You're hearing that from guys who sit under fluorescent lights after driving an hour to an office and driving an hour home. If they could show their dick and make the money some of these girls are making regardless of their dick. They would do that in a heartbeat.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, Oh, I mean, like it's kind of interesting because I mean it's very interesting. It's like completely change the financial makeup of like the world for like women. It's changed that so much where it's just like the playing field is.
Speaker 2: I mean, it's not level, but it's.
Speaker 3: Definitely like a lot of women that wouldn't have that money now.
Speaker 2: Do have that money. And so for me, I don't. Yeah, I mean, I'm I've I'm like trying to think. It's pretty hard to like make me feel shameful.
Speaker 3: I don't feel shameful at all about like my work or like sex or any of that kind of stuff.
Speaker 2: I'm more of like a like, I guess, more annoyed by it. You know. I'm like, your stigma is dumb, and let me tell you why.
Speaker 1: And you know what, the stigma doesn't even make sense because the outside perception is Veronica here goes to set, she has sex with a guy for an hour, she cleans up, she gets her fifty thousand dollars check, and heads home and never does anything the rest of the night. Your job is performer yeah, media manager okay, which you said you're trying to get better at with social media, but media manager editing potentially yeah, uh, admin work with contracts and signing and everything else. You have traded your whatever eight hour day in an office for a sixteen hour lifestyle job, you know, to make your life easier. So absolutely, I just absolutely.
Speaker 2: I'm like, I can do it from my couch ch hanging out with my cat and like watching crime while like editing.
Speaker 1: So let me ask you this because you did say something and I agree with you one hundred percent one. This type of work has definitely leveled the playing field to an extent, not even but leveled it a little more. It's leveled I think the industry even more. I mean, if you have the right, if you have the option to do it yourself, you get the advertising and the benefits of shooting from mainstream people and that's a great thing, and you get the experience and you get the ability to Now you're not leaving with a fifty thousand dollars check unless you do something fucked up, but you are showing up to set. You are the performer. You're going to go home after you sign your paperwork and you won't get residuals on that going forward forever and ever potentially. But it's a nice day work, right. I totally lost where I was going with that. Oh my point was the stigma. Yeah, it just doesn't even make sense. It really doesn't. If you want to rip porn girls because you have some moral thing. I don't agree with it, but like I at least understand it. Not again, not agree at all, but I understand where you're coming from in that sense, if you're a religious person, if you're ripping porn performers, as like, oh, she's just lazy, she doesn't want to work a real job. Dude, No one wants to work a fucking real job, let's be honest.
Speaker 2: And capitalism is fucked. I'm like, we've all we're all in a trap with capitalism.
Speaker 3: I'm just finding I think that it can be really what's the word for it, Like, I think that it can be really disorienting for those people of them not understanding like that, You're like, yeah, why would I not do this?
Speaker 2: Like why would I? Why would I.
Speaker 3: Choose to not do something where I'm making I'm way more financially stable, Like I am my own boss. I get to do these things. It doesn't hurt anybody, Like where's your damage?
Speaker 2: Heather?
Speaker 3: Mean, And so with those people a lot of the time, like I am more, I'm like I feel badly for them.
Speaker 1: I was just I was just gonna say to me, it feels more like I feel more pity, like I'm sorry you hate your gig so much?
Speaker 3: Man, Yeah, I'm like, damn, I'm so sorry that that affects you like that, because like that must be hard, you know, sure, and like be mad at capitalism, don't be mad at me, like you know, we weren't made to do this.
Speaker 1: Yet. Yes, and no I'm not. I swear I won't turn it into political I will just say, if it wasn't under capitalism, you might be capped at a thousand bucks a month and required to do x amount. I don't know what other plan that would be so so rampant capitalism, I'll agree with you crony capitalism, but like.
Speaker 2: I mean general capitalism.
Speaker 1: Well yeah, and I think I'm looking more for like the capitalism that that enables you girls to be able to perform and to make as much as you want. That's capitalism, I truthful. So I'm not disagreeing with you on any political point. I totally get it. It's run us all fucking dry. I get it. No, but I think it is great. And it is kind of a form of capitalism that you get to decide how much you want to make. Essentially definitely capitalism. We live in a capitalist society.
Speaker 2: I have to be. We're all capitalized unless you're like living.
Speaker 3: Off of the land and like getting all of your own food. It's like like, I definitely, whether I like it or not, I'm a capitalist.
Speaker 1: But it's like, yeah, I totally get it though, but you know what it is. And this is no offense to any Again, the office dwellers like like I am, Here's what I'll say. They they don't know how to use capitalism to their advantage, like a lot of performers do, right, Like you guys have the opportunity you said you can if you want to sit there and work twenty hours a day, really like figure out what content people want this and that you can make unlimited money to an extent, right like some of these performers that have made millions and this and that or unfortunately we have seen the average OnlyFans performer brings home something like one hundred and fifty six dollars a month. So let me ask you this, what sets you apart from the people who don't pull in that much. Let's say looks are entirely the same. What do you do in your process of making content of either researching what people want? Or are you just one of the lucky ones where your gut instinct fucking hits every time? Because that happens.
Speaker 2: I think it's just social media.
Speaker 3: Okay, honestly, it's like people, because that's how people get to know you, you know, where they're like, oh, you're this like weird, silly girl who like well, dance on a pole sometimes and like talks a lot about social media and has like very strong opinions, Like I've had multiple because I have I do have very strong opinions. And sometimes I'll yell about it on my on my Instagram and I'll have like men like on video chats or whatever, and they'll be like, I watched your Instagram where you were yelling and like I just adore you.
Speaker 2: I'm like, oh, thank you, so.
Speaker 3: But I think that, I mean, it is a really interesting thing that where where.
Speaker 2: It is mostly social media.
Speaker 3: Sure, because people have to see who you are to want to get to know you on those platforms, especially like OnlyFans because they don't have any.
Speaker 1: Like uh uh girls like that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, like you're not there, like you have to bring people there. And so like when I go over to other platforms, I'll be like, you know, tell me where you came from. Sure, So that that way I know if you're from Twitter, Clopper, Instagram or like.
Speaker 2: What, and then that way I can log it in my brain.
Speaker 3: But it's definitely when I'm doing a lot of social media, I'm definitely getting a lot more cash than I am when I'm slacking.
Speaker 1: Gotcha, gotcha? Okay, all right, So yeah they do. It seems like your audience does want active engagement, which it makes sense. They're coming to you because you are a unique individual. You are presenting them something that I don't. I mean, I understand there are like media heads out there that collect stuff and this and that. Yeah, I've never understood how deep some of those communities really do fucking run though. So you have not the advantage as if you took advantage of it, but the advantage of that was something you were into. Now you can kind of pull those guys in a little bit too, Yeah.
Speaker 3: And like I've made like relationships with them too. That's so fun because then we can like share stuff like on you know, on Instagram, there's people where like, uh, lunch meet he and I will like chat. He's like, hat we've done like lives together, you know, on Instagram together, because it's like it's a language that I speak really easy. Sure, and so I think that when I connect with those people. I mean also on my Only Fans, I do a lot of lives. I go live like at least twice a week, and so from that people get to know me a lot. Like I've done polls on it before on my Only Fans where I was like who.
Speaker 2: Am I to you?
Speaker 1: Like?
Speaker 2: Am I your neighbor? Am I your stepmom? Am I your girlfriend?
Speaker 1: Like?
Speaker 3: Am I a stranger? Who the fuck am I? And like overwhelmingly it's girlfriend. It's like it's like girlfriend and neighbor and stranger.
Speaker 1: I would put you as like girl in high school I was scared of. But secretly I tell my friend I'd be like, I mean i'd fuck her though, but I mean, oh my god, she might be a little crazy, but I look at her.
Speaker 2: But I kind of a really into her. That's the vibe.
Speaker 1: Okay, vibe. Okay, all right, that's fair, that's fair. Let me ask you this though, So you've done other things online, and again you have this passion for this other stuff. If you could make the same amount of money, would you make that? If you could do VHS reviews on on TikTok, on Instagram on whatever it was wherever they were popular, and say you can make same amount of money and say the progression was going to be the same amount, would you still do this industry or do you think you would dedicate yourself more full time to something like that.
Speaker 2: Here's the thing.
Speaker 3: Yeah, if I could have like a VHS store and I made the same amount of money, I would do that. Okay, But if it's an online like if it's like Instagram or Twitter and those, no, sure, but maybe you two.
Speaker 1: Okay, all right, that's probably not.
Speaker 3: I really I'm I really get a lot off of other people's energy. And like I said, like I'm an ambiver or ombiver or what I think it's ambiver And so I spend a lot of time in my house and so having those interactions with them like online and like building his relationships like on live and like through sex panther of like videoing with people.
Speaker 2: It's like, I don't know, I really like that energy.
Speaker 3: It's something that I've learned more to like bring with me into actually filming scenes like by myself where I'm just like, okay, like if I were talking to so and so, you know, if there were these people.
Speaker 2: Online, how would I be doing this?
Speaker 3: Like I'd be probably moving differently than I would if I'm just like you're doing a video by yourself.
Speaker 1: Sure you know, sure, yeah, okay, all right. I always just wonder because and look, I love what I do. I love that I get to interview porn stars. This started out as a comedy show right as covid started with my buddy who was a co host. We had one porn star on it blew up and I said, let's figure it out. I've always said this, I don't give it. I don't give a shit about NASCAR. But if you told me I have the opportunity to talk to the most important NASCAR people in the world, the most successful, the most knowledgeable, I would learn about NASCAR and talk to them and interview it, you know, because my belief, my passion is just meeting people and then introducing them to the world, telling the world how I, you know, met them, how this came about. Whatever. So I love that you have passions, and it seems like it's gonna really show in all of your content. It must really show I have we are running out of I have to talk about your content otherwise people in the comments are gonna go, what the fuck is this guy talking about? Okay, okay, I have to ask this. You're smoking content? Oh yeah, are you an actual smoker? Or are you I worked retail a long time, so you got to tell the truth on this one. I got yellow hands. That's how it is. Are you an actual smoker? Is it just for the content? And then I'm got I got specific questions about the smoking.
Speaker 3: Okay, I'm an ex smoker. Okay, fair enough, But I do smoke a lot of weed.
Speaker 1: Fair enough? Yeah that's yeah. Yeah, yeah, you know I was the problem. I went from pack a day. Oh okay, that was my question? What was what was what was yours? What was your brand? What was it?
Speaker 2: Oh? Lucky strikes lights.
Speaker 1: Oh see, you're the scary girl who's hot. Yeah, that's what it is. This girl smokes fun what is this nineteen forty three smoking look strikes over there.
Speaker 3: They would get them at the I would go to the same chevron to go buy them when I was like younger, and they like there was like one month where I was broke so I couldn't buy them.
Speaker 2: And I came in. I was like, we're are my cigarettes?
Speaker 3: And they were like, you didn't come in, so we didn't get them. Nobody else buys them but you.
Speaker 1: Oh no, yeah, I was go ahead, go ahead, go ahead.
Speaker 2: Sorry did you ever smoke or were you a smoker?
Speaker 1: I was a packag day camel menthol okay, oh whoa yeah, yeah, yeah choice. I got dumped by my high school girlfriend in her first year of college. Right by the way, I started dating my wife six weeks later, who is now my wife, And yeah, we've been together eighteen years, so like I haven't been single since like seventh grade something like that. Totally, which kind of makes sense with the job thing too. I hate change totally. You just fixed my brain. That's great, But you know what, I was dumb. I made the jump. I made the jump to vapes and and oh it is now I'm bad man. I will really I'm gonna have to have like an evil dead thing where they take me into the woods and just lock me up in a cabin. When I eventually decide to quit, it's gonna be, Oh my god, it's gonna be.
Speaker 2: I can't do the vape. It's like so harsh.
Speaker 3: And it's funny because like I smoke a lot of weed, and I smoke like infused weed and like all that shit, and I'm just like, I'll smoke confused weed all day.
Speaker 2: You give me a.
Speaker 3: Vape and I'm like, first of all, my lungs and my throat are like like.
Speaker 2: Can't handle it. And then I'm just like, this is so much smoke. Where did it come from? Where is it going?
Speaker 1: Like I just you know, it's so funny, though I find cigarette smokes so much harsher. But I can give a cigarette and I can talk through it. I can't talk through a vape for some reason. I don't know if it's technically think or what, but I try to white. No.
Speaker 3: No, it's like completely taking up everything and no, like, uh, if I'm smoking, it's funny because it's like I smoke weeds so much, so it's like I'll like drink water and then like blow it out or I'm like talking, then blow it.
Speaker 2: Up, you know, and all kinds of stuff like that. Vape it's like no speaking.
Speaker 1: Yes, yeah, yeah, now this is what we're doing right now, just vape.
Speaker 3: I don't know if I'm allowed to say this, but I do a lot of smoking on the Pea Hub.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, oh okay, yeah, point yeah.
Speaker 2: I do a lot of smoking on there.
Speaker 3: And that's how I end up having a lot of people on my only fans too that they like the cigarettes.
Speaker 1: So then can you not give them that anymore? Do you have to tell them? Do you have to say you have to go back to the old videos Veronica doesn't do that anymore? Or do we make a film film? Okay, fair enough, fair enough, I'll.
Speaker 3: Do it for I'm like sure, why not, like because it's not like I'm smoking, like you know, I'm not smoking a packa day anymore, and so I'm and I'm not really they're not gonna like this. I don't really like cigarette. So it's like I'll smoke and then it's not something where later I'm like, damn, I wish I had a cigarette.
Speaker 2: As soon as I'm done, I'm like where is my weed and water? I need to go brush my teeth?
Speaker 1: So why'd you start? What did you start? Because it was something to do.
Speaker 3: I started because I noticed that there was like a lack of it, like there was like a space for that in the industry.
Speaker 2: And then as soon as I posted, people.
Speaker 3: Were like more and so that made me realize that and also like you don't have to be naked for it. So it's like a really good thing to do on PI hub because I'm just sitting there smoking and talking and then I'm like, if you want to see more, go to only fans or you know, find one of my other sites. But a lot of them come from just that of like watching me smoke and like listening to me.
Speaker 1: Talk interesting all right.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because I do a lot of jois.
Speaker 1: How do you do that for more than thirty seconds?
Speaker 2: I have that.
Speaker 1: I totally get it, But like I would be like like if right now, camera, you know, we turn everything off and you're like, hey, talk me through it. I would get about twenty seconds in and be like, I guess keep touching yourself, Like like, how do you extend that with a JOI?
Speaker 2: Yes, I mean I do a lot of like I'm telling them what to do.
Speaker 1: No, I know. What I'm saying is if I were doing that, if I were taking your role, I would have no idea how to extend it outside of like ten sentences. Yeah, how do you stretch that?
Speaker 3: I mean, it goes along with the dirty talk right where it's just like I mean, I think also people like when you say things really slow. I talk like this in my regular but if I'm doing a jhui, then I'm going to be like, oh, hi, it's you, what have you been doing? Come over here? You know, like that kind of slowness. And I think also just like working through like okay, for instance, if I'm doing a smoking video, then I'm like, oh my god, you love watching me smoke, don't you You love seeing all of the smoke going my lungs and come all the way out.
Speaker 2: Don't you wish that you could breathe it in?
Speaker 3: Like, oh, keep doing what you're doing, think about my smoke going all the way deep in your lungs. Like you're just kind of like coaxing them along of what they're doing while also giving them more brain input.
Speaker 1: Gotcha, you're building a narrative. You're building a narrative, two questions for you, and then we got to wrap this up. But let me ask, what are some of the dream scenes you want to do going forward? If you were to get invites from mainstream and this and that, I'm sure you already have. What is something we're gonna really try and tackle. Is there a specific like niche or fetish like obviously a boy girl, girl girl, this and that we understand? Is there anything that like dials in where you go? I gotta try that on camera obviously.
Speaker 3: I mean, so I haven't done I haven't done any things.
Speaker 2: With other people on camera.
Speaker 3: Okay, so I'm excited to do girl girl Eventually. I would really like to do like an mm F scene. Okay, do you mean like that kind of stuff or yeah?
Speaker 1: No, I totally no, I can't no no, no. So you I mean you want to get in and start interacting with people in that sense? It sounds like yeah.
Speaker 2: For sure, Oh yeah, I would really love that.
Speaker 3: It's like I'm trying to figure out kind of who to reach out to to be like, Hi, do you want to do content together? I have some friends that were also like, yes, let's do content together, but like it's kind of funny because I am really like slutty. So like I've done like gang bangs or like should be I don't.
Speaker 1: Know, You're totally fine, say whatever you want.
Speaker 3: Okay, I've done gang bangs like in my real life mm hmm, and like that was really fun.
Speaker 2: But I'm like, I don't know if I could do that, Like I'm like on a porn set.
Speaker 3: I'm like, would I be able to handle that many big disks? Trying to figure it out, but I'm definitely like I work my way up.
Speaker 2: Person.
Speaker 1: I was just gonna say, you sound like you gotta take the steps. Don't try and jump to the top. Yeah, yeah, right exactly. Some people try and jump to the top and they make it. It's like whoa Jesus. Really, some people don't and then you already jumped, You're halfway. It's a tumble, right Yeah.
Speaker 3: And I want to like get more community of like other content creators because it's like there's no content creators in northern California.
Speaker 2: I mean there's like some, right, but it's.
Speaker 3: Like that's not what's here, gotcha, it's la you know, Well no I don't.
Speaker 1: I've never been west of Philadelphia, but yes, no, yeah. Yeah, I've been up and down the East Coast my wife and I. You might like this or you might hate this. I might be judging you by your tattoos and your personality. My wife and I go our only vacation. We take it once a year. We go up to Salem for Halloween every year, Salem, Massachusetts, and we've been going for the last twelve years, I think, And this we just booked it. This might be our last year because we're buying a house this year. We want to have kids. It might be our last year for a while. I'll put it that way. Yeah, yeah, man. We found an airbnb like ten twelve years ago I think it was. And the guy charges one hundred and ten bucks a night. It's half a mile from the center of town. The hotel charges eight hundred a night for that same week. And this guy goes, I love having you guys here. I'll only book this week to you if you want it, and we go, well, Edgar, you.
Speaker 2: Have a deal, okay, like new best hear?
Speaker 1: Yeah for real, Edgar. Yeah, I'll leave. I'll leave my wife at home as long as Edgar is like, stay up there all right. Last question for you, Veronica By the way, folks in this has been one of the most fun interviews I've done. I will say that I don't I hope I informed you about Veronica's personality, but if not, make sure you head on over. Uh. You know exactly where you can find her at Veronica Rose XO. And the links to everything are going to be in the episode description, including her website, which takes you to a link tree, which I'm still scared to plug because I don't know if they're going to fucking come down hard on me on YouTube. But I will make sure that link is in there. Last question, where do we want this to go? Is this your career for the rest of your life? Is this what you want to do? Do you eventually want to do you have a goal like X amount of money and then I can do this instead or I interviewed de d White, who is seventy one years old, still doing as she says it. I wouldn't use the term BBC gangbangs seventy one. By the way, I'm half her age and I look like dog shit compared to what she can do on a daily basis.
Speaker 2: Totally, so, totally, so legendary.
Speaker 1: What do you see future wise, what do you want this to become? And obviously you're just at the beginning, but is there a thought in mind of an exit plan eventually or are we just going to run this until you know they throw you in a coffin in lingerie.
Speaker 2: We're just gonna run it. I'm like, I'm going to see what happens.
Speaker 3: I think I'm somebody that often things will like fall in my lap where I'm like, oh, okay, that's the direction that I'm supposed to go in. I'm part of Like I'm hoping that at some point I'll also be able to do like some sort of like art interior decorator type of like situation like create sets is like basically what I want to do because like this is my life, like this is my brain, like put all over the wall. So I would like to do that at some point, but I don't. I don't think that I would do that, and then be like and no, right.
Speaker 1: Right, right, Well again, let's go back to the very beginning conversation. Sex designer is another fucking job of yours. When you're independent and doing your own thing, that's an it's yeah, uh, ladies and gentlemen, my guest today Veronica Rose. You can find her at Veronica Rose XO. Veronica, thank you so much for coming along with me. You were so much my pleasure. It was so much fun. And I was nervous because I was really tired today, and I was like, I really hope this person has a lot of energy and can kick my ass and get me into gear. And you did, and I will be good the rest of it.
Speaker 2: Oh, I'm so glad you're gonna laugh at this.
Speaker 3: I was like, I'm really tired today, and so I had the same exact thing.
Speaker 2: But this is me vaguely tired.
Speaker 1: I love both of us are tired. And the comments are the comments are going to be. These people just screamed at each other the whole time.
Speaker 3: Well, we don't know about her, but we do know that she likes to scream a lot.
Speaker 1: Ladies and gentlemen, Veronic Rose Brownka, thank you so much.
Speaker 2: For coming on. Thank you. May beat it.