Speaker 1: And Taco shows, the good, the bad, and the uas. The highlights and unfortunately the low lights that stood out this past week in the vast sea we called humanity.
Speaker 2: This is one O one one w j R R, Orlando's rock station, all rights. Make sure I'm get the power flush. You're ready my stack of not so good stuff. And then of course you at some point will open up the whatever website it is. You rip off the headlines from.
Speaker 1: Don't Worry It's the Good News Network, just to all right.
Speaker 2: Of course, the helicopter crashed yesterday in the Hudson in New York, killing all six on board, family visiting from Spain, and the pilot just that video that literally the thing just dropped like a rock, unbelievable. And then the nightclub thing and the Dominican over one hundred and eighty people, it's north of two hundred. Yeah, I think crazy. That was absolutely horrific. Bringing it back here locally, we had a late entry in as Orlando Police have arrested a suspect, a guy named Tyler Fate or Fight, twenty six year old arrested under suspicion of attacking that female jogger who was out running near College Park early yesterday morning up getting exercise.
Speaker 1: I think what fo something four thirty in the morning, going out and exercise and to start her day right. And this piece of garbage, this idiot out of Sebastian Vernon Hodges, was the driver arrested after his high speed chase resulted in three people dead, the crash that he caused on I ninety five. Keep going, move along so we can get to the gether.
Speaker 2: The barn fire in Marion County, the ten thousand square foot barn that killed twenty one horses earlier this week, just terrible, terrible inferno there and other animal related bad situations. We got this forty five year old moron from Live Oak, Eric Ivan Roldan, arrested felony charge of aggravated animal cruelty. He beat this puppy beyond recognition to the point where the veterinarians that are taking care of them, they brought this all the way puppy, all the way from Live Oak down to Ovido to care for this severely beaten puppy. They couldn't even tell what kind of puppy it was.
Speaker 1: Just move on, we got it, just Ale, you'll get yours buddy, don't you worry. Karma is tough.
Speaker 2: Had seven arrested in international child sex ring sting that was conducted by fdl E officials this week. Been doing this one for a while. Seven of these sikos scooped up from all over the place. And then, of course the uh guy who got shot for no reason whatsoever other than he was just happened to be leaving a restaurant at Magic Mall in Orlando and got caught in the crossfire of some dude who unloaded.
Speaker 1: We've all been like, like, we've all driven by Magic Mall. Have you ever stopped in there?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 1: Okay, no, I just didn't even know what's there. Key Sean Richards is the suspect in that shooting. All right, enough of this. This is just do you have any good stories before we open up the good news?
Speaker 2: I've decided I've defaulted those to you now, because sometimes, you know, you would get slightly bent out of shape if I had prepared something in advance in the good news category that you then all of a sudden realized was also one of your headlines there for this site that you open up and then just give headlines.
Speaker 1: And then I accuse Pat of stealing my good news networks.
Speaker 2: So I just I've thrown that whole kit into your court.
Speaker 1: There, Bud, let's go to the time. Oh yeah, power flush. This is the toilet from my house that we have this every week we flush the bad people. So give it to them.
Speaker 2: Bad people, bad story, bad memories. Just loot's clear, clear our minds of all that, and go into the weekend with hopefully just a glorious attitude because of the Good News Network.
Speaker 1: Some good news coming your way, Pat, There is a simple ten dollars blood test, A mere ten dollars. Well that's actually a lot, But ten dollars blood test could help prevent thousands of heart attacks, study says.
Speaker 2: What's the you share more for anybody who might be a.
Speaker 1: I read the headlines, that's what I do.
Speaker 2: It's a very shallow pool. Simple, yeah, provides here.
Speaker 1: Ten dollars blood tests can help prevent thousands of heart attacks.
Speaker 2: That's all. Just go right over to Quest tell them you want the simple ten dollars test to let you know if you're gonna have a heart attack. Pow, oh don't p's your doctor about it? Yeah?
Speaker 1: Yeah, how about this? One eighty eight ambulances were gifted by India to Sri Lanka and uh they saved one point five million lives. We're all about saving lives this morning. People with heart attacks and tree lank and ambulances, Powell metal detectors, sound some ancient and whatever. Elk can migrate through private Colorado ranch after first of its kind deal with the Conference Conservation Group. Pat. This is one of those things. I'm guessing you know where they put the tunnel underneath the highway for the bears to go through, Well, this is for elk because you know it's there.
Speaker 2: You want to tell everybody about the bear video I showed you this morning.
Speaker 1: Yeah, four bears right outside of it.
Speaker 2: Little bears.
Speaker 1: Yeah, outside of his neighbor's house. And then where did they go? Right over to my house, right over to Pats. Good luck with that trash can Mama, Papa and the little ones? Forget the bears.
Speaker 2: Listen to this.
Speaker 1: We have huge goings on in Africa. A solar tricycle startup. Okay, I know it's a lot. Take it in. Solar tricycle startup helps entrepreneurial women be drivers of change in Africa. They made these tricycles that run on solar power. This is a country that at times has trouble getting water that's clean, and they have this aid stuff. But no, if you get solar tricycles down there, they're above us. They don't need you know, terrorists from China and anyway, just pedaling, you don't. Oh gosh, this guy was living with tremors. Here's a cat, a rare cola coulo cat, captured on a trail cam as it walked up on of all things, a catwalk pow. That is the headline. I don't know what kind of cathetic klocollo, whatever the hell that is. And then Pat, we're gonna you talked to bears. We're going bears again. Young bear was rescued after two years stuck in a twenty foot cage. Twenty foot cage. Oh okay, so it was in a twenty foot long caid. It's kind of a condo here. Oh. He slept in his new bed for seven days straight after getting out of this cage. They gave this little bear, this young bear that was rescued, They gave him his own bed and he slept in seven days. I don't know if they're not scientists like aya, kind am, But isn't that called hibernation. Here you go, little bear pal, stay away from Pat's trash cans. Alright, I'm done, man, I can't exert any more energy. So much good news this morning. Don't we all feel better going to the weekend with some good news? Oh look at all the pals coming in at two two five, two six.
Speaker 2: Labs are gonna be booked solid with the simple ten minute blood.
Speaker 1: Tests the Legion Tago on demand download the iHeartRadio Appum, all
Speaker 2: Right, thank you to Mills Air