Speaker 1: Welcome Explorable Nation.
Speaker 2: Are you ready for next crew?
Speaker 1: Hi, and welcome back to another episode of Deplorable Nation. I'm your host Deplorable Janet, and today is episode three in our many medical series.
Speaker 2: Thank you again. I want to thank you again for being here. Good stuff. Okay, ladies and gentlemen, check up on your boys. Dudes matter, Men, Lives Matter, Testicles one two testicles. Welcome back, ladies and gentlemen to Paranor Radio podcast. I am your humble host troubles Garcia. I want to thank the Lord for alarm me to be here today. I want to thank every single one of you allow me to go in to your space, and also I want to remind you to check us out at Paranor radio dot com. We're now streaming are streaming out for free and you can capture the last five episodes absolutely free on parano radio dot com. Do not forget to drop a faster of you of a podcast. This allows other people to enjoy the show as much as I enjoy making it. Today we have the phenom She is a regular here on her fifth installment on a show. Jenny from the Probamation podcast, What's up, Joanne? How's you going, how are you doing, Boom, I'm gonna call you boo.
Speaker 1: Okay, that's right, I'm you can call me whatever you want. I'm so excited about you having me on again because I love doing these shows. I love your energy. You're always just so full of life and it shows to the listeners. And I was telling you before the show, they want to bottle your energy. If we could figure out a way to do that and sell it, we would be like multi billionaires.
Speaker 2: That was amazing. I never heard that before. You know what that is it I'm a patent that I'm gonna put that as a trailer. Thank you, Jennet. You know what, I'm gonna have to pay some homage as well. This episode is dedicated to Andy from Polaris and Henry Oh from w s I. Now, if you know, you know, this episode goes out to you guys, ladies and gentlemen. This These are some of the diehard listeners that I uh I speak with on a daily basis, and they have they have told me that, and this is some of the people that I really take their critic their critique to the heart because they listen to every single episode and they know when I'm dropping off the ball, when I'm not doing a proper introduction, when I'm starting too much, when I'm drunk when I'm not. They know the difference. And these are the people that when they tell me, Yo, Janet deplorable, you need to make her paranoid, Like dude, I tried. I can't. She has her own show. I can't just bring her in. I'm We're do fucking Fisher with a fucking with with with craft singles.
Speaker 1: I can't do that, bro, no craft singles. You won't get me that.
Speaker 2: Way, so I told her. But she is going to become a regular, hopefully in the future. And h and as we continue to drop these episodes, we have three under production board and digital production board that we have with her. She's going to be bringing different topics of her choosing with her full creating, creative direction, and she's going to be speaking on important things as a swopcast. I've been giving her the same amount of energy on every episode she wants, and she's gonna be able to post it on her show as her own show. So it's a fifty fifty thing. Whenever she's on with me. This is as much as mine as it is hers. And it's the other way around. Now today, please allow me to jump in from the deep end of the poets set the mood. You're speaking about something that has been attacking people in the Latin community, in the Black community, in the white community. Are all sorts of community, all types of shapes and sizes of people from different creeds, but it has been growing in the past twenty five to thirty years. I was trying to do some light research on this Throne's disease.
Speaker 3: Danny interject well, I thought this was an important topic to do because there are so many people that are being diagnosed with this, and it has, like you said, really ramped up, and especially within the last ten years, you've seen like an exponential increase in the amount of patients that are diagnosed with this.
Speaker 1: So for people who do not know what Crone's disease is, it is a condition of the boll It's like an inflammation of the bowel that causes not just excruciating pain, nausea, diarrhea, stomach upset, fatigue, but sometimes also and this may be distasteful to some, but it's true what are called fistulis where it's like the there's a sword that appears basically down there around your anus where it's like the inside of your body comes out over the hole. You know, they get infected because that's a very sensitive area. There's a lot of bacteria and stuff down there anyway. But Crone's disease has no actual cause their guests to mating, right, and so they're guessing genetics, they're guessing dietary, they're guessing all of these other things. But just like the diabetes show that we did and the cholesterol show, a lot of things that you are going to find in Crones disease are very very closely related. So other causes, of course are dietary. And one of the main culprits in your dietary intake is sugar in any form. People who have Crones disease should stay away from sugar because we as we talked about before, sugar's what causes inflammation, massive inflammation in the body. Crone's disease is an inflammation of the gut. Another culprit that you have in your mainstream diet is anything that is processed, so any kind of box food, frozen food, prepackaged stuff, all things like that. Because of the chemicals that they put in those as preservatives. So that's another one. Medications. So any prescription medications can cause an upset or a disruption in the gastric bacteria, the bacteria and the amino acids and the proteins that are formed in the intestines.
Speaker 2: I have blast or something. This has got personal right now. Oh okay, so I've I've told now this is I'm meaning, I'm gonna get a little emotional here, and to speak from the heart. My wife has lopus and she's under nine different medications and they just recently found out that she has this bacteria in her stomach whenever she eats. And I'm not trying to get a diagnosis, but it's connect What you're seeing is connecting right as soon as she eats anything, process for anything, anything, And most of the time we always eat out because we don't like cooking. We like keeping the house clean and not cooking. M yo. Like, she eats and then automatically she needs to hit the restroom. Right, are those signs of that stuff? I mean, I mean, I'm not getting here.
Speaker 1: Yes, it can be. Because Crone's disease is called irritable irritable bowl, right, it is. It's in the same category as things like dumping syndrome where people will eat and immediately they're not processing their food, they have to go to the bathroom, colorectal cancers, all kinds of stuff are related. And so let me share two more things that also play a role in people developing Crones disease. And one of them go back to our very first show that we ever did together, and that is vaccinations. Because vaccinations not only have antibiotics in them, which is a very common thing that destroys gut bacteria, but they have heavy metals, they have heavy detergents, they have dyes, they have preservative chemicals, they have all kinds of stuff in it. And you will find in the research on crones that the most delicate age where Crone's disease starts to form is eighteen months and younger. So if you think about how many vaccinations children get that are on the federal schedule, and this also depends on what state you live in, because some states require extra ones. Yeah, but it's like seventy three to eight five, depending on this state that you live in. And one vaccination you get the day after birth, and that's hepatitis B and so at an early age. Not only that, but non steroidal anti inflammatories, So we're talking ibuprofen, advil a, leave motorin, aspirin arthritis medications, anything like that actually upsets your gut biome, which your gut biome is made up of bacteria, fungus, and yeast, and these things are necessary at parasites, sorry, parasites are in there.
Speaker 2: This is why you have to you have to chew your food properly so that your syllaba can could do its proper function. But the time to hit your stomach, you're already, you already two steps ahead, and your stomach starts processing the food immediately. The intestines have an easier passageway to do their job as well and and ingest all the proteins.
Speaker 1: So the normal, the normal gut biome though, is made up of like I said, parasites, yeast, bacteria, all of those things are necessary in your gut.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 1: They all perform different functions. They all you know, release different amino acids, different proteins. That helps us to regulate our system and regulate our not just stomach health or gastric health, but our intestinal health as well. And so anything that I listed above that that shifts those things. And if there's an overgrowth of certain bacterias or what you know, that are already in your gut. Two of the most common bacterias takeover when people have Crohn's disease. Number one is E. Coli. I'm sure people have heard of E. Coli before. The other one is Clebacella numine. Those are two very specific types of bacteria. And when we take medications or vaccines or or whatever I listed, and it damages that that gut by the balance between the bacteria and the yeast and the parasites, you'll get an overgrowth of those particular bacteria that will go through and start not just infecting your bowels and your colon and your booty hole. That's why you know, people will get the sores on the outside and stuff like that. People will wind up with nausea, vomiting, even mousres because you're even though you're like entery way is supposed to be a one way from your mouth down, wow, it's not. Because people get reflux, right, So all of those bacteria and the acids and all of that stuff come back up and cause sores in people's mouth as well.
Speaker 2: I'm sad I have to add this, Sorry for interrupting, but when you have to think of your stomach as a second brain, Yes, when you're feeding your body the proper nutrients. And I put this to the test. When you're feeding your body the proper nutrients, your skin doesn't only grow, your hair doesn't grow faster. It doesn't only it'll grow faster and more flush and more beautiful. And your nails doesn't only grow better, and your eyeset doesn't only get better. Your senses don't start getting better, only better. But the way you're thinking, your memory, the way that you start behaving, your character, your focus right, your your performance, your physical performance, your mental performance, even your emotion starts getting start being a little bit more clear. You start being able to be control more of your life. Believe it or not, your stomach is not just interwined looks like it looks like your brain. Your stomach is your first brain. Because then from there that's where every other organ in your body starts getting the nutrients. That is incredibly important.
Speaker 1: And you're absolutely right about that. And so people that have lifelong struggles or recent struggles with you know, chrones or any other kind of gastric thing, irritable bowel of other nature, or whatever. Those people will tell you that they have brain fag, they have chronic fatigue, they have all of those things because their gut biome is so out of balance, and your gut and your brain are so closely connected that when your gut does not function, your brain does not release the chemicals and the hormones that it is supposed to regulate your system. And so you may even have like hot flashes, cold flashes, sweats, things like that because your body is trying desperately to get rid of, you know, the extra bacteria, the extra parasites, whatever it is that's causing the inflammation at that time. Because if you think about this, yeast feeds on sugar, right, so anybody that's a baker knows that. You know, you have to add yeast and sugar to make bread and pastries and stuff like that. And so even if you get an overgrowth of yeast in your system, it doesn't just stay in your gut, it doesn't stay in your intestines. It can spread throughout your body. So it's not uncommon to see patients who have yeast infections in their sinus cavity. What gut, what brain connection?
Speaker 2: Are you freaking serious? Wait? In your nose and your nose? What will be the symptoms of that? Do you mind me asking?
Speaker 1: It's and this is this goes for female infections, male infections or the sinus cavity. You will smell it smells like bread, right, It's a very yeasty smell. It smells like bread that you may have. I've seen people before that have like the yeasty, clustery, almost cottage cheesy deposits in their mouth and their nose. Yeah, or you know, if they blow their nose, they're blowing out what looks like cottage cheese shoes. And it's from it's from an overgrowth of yeasts. But that's because all of these things that we do and all of these things that we take from see right, because think about what's the first thing a doctor tells you to do when you have a baby. If the baby has a fever, Oh, give them some ibuprofen and give them some motor and oh the fever's too high. Well you can alternate these things every four hours, alternate you know, ibuprofen in thailanol or whatever. And so from a baby we are already doing things to destroy the gut gut flora, the normal bacteria, the normal balance, some things down there. And so as we get older, you know, we've got the school lunches that have tons of preservatives in them. They make things in mass bulk quantity, so the things aren't fresh. So you're getting, you know, things like that in your school lunch. You're getting things like that at home because if you're a parent and the kids are in sports and dance and you know, all these other things that you're running around and you don't have time to cook, you're getting fast food and stuff. So all of these things play a major role and why people have such a problem with Crohn's disease and other irritable bowl stuff, because it's an inflammation that's caused from everyday stuff.
Speaker 2: There's two things I must add. First of all, the I'm just gonna speak for Californians here. The amount of vaccinations that have been promoted and legalized and almost almost forced upon the people that are agnorant about these things when the babies are born in California has been tremendous in the past seven to ten years. And that's seen it, right, So I've shared this on the show a couple of times. I was lucky, unlucky. I'm a victim of success if anything, when it comes to the vaccinations, because my parents' carria zero fucks about me to go to the clinic. So I only had the only vaccination I have documented, documented, the only vaccination that I have, because I had to go to high school when I got when I was in a foster system. Was hepatitis B two or hepatitis two? I believe it's I think it's B two, And I got it because I needed to be in school for the path for the for senior and junior year, and that's the only one, the only booklet, and back then it was a freaking booklet, at least here in California, right. And then you have the rampant amount of poverty growing here in the United States of America. I know people that because they are on a budget, because they've given everything for their family, because they're trying to stay up afloat. All you eat is not only a couple of noodles, but boxed items from the value meal pace, from ninety nine cent store, et cetera. So you'll be able to buy a whole spicy chicken sandwich for a dollar and thirty five cents, which in California is almost you know, fifty cents now, and you'll be able to feed yourself. But it's all processed, fucking meat, process fucking bread, and it's on the low budget for a specific reason. Look into that. You just also broke open the seal when it comes to what they can put on the ingredient table, right, Like, you could call it organic, you could call it whatever you want, put a different all natural flavors, but it has natural flavors that are synthetically made and they just have to you know, et cetera, and et cetera. So it's ramped up. And now that we have phones to actually video record, and now that we are awake, now that I'm older, if anything, that I'm witnessing, how many people are actually living like this on a day to day basis, People that I know on a day to day basis this episode. I mean, dude, this is clarity. It tells you why things are happening in your life the way they're happening, specifically with their body, right.
Speaker 1: And I think it's important for people to know because all of the quote conditions or dizeases that people have been diagnosed with. They are made. They're manufactured through food, through vaccination, through medication. It is a plan to keep you enrolled in the constant cycle of the healthcare system. Right, So with babies, like I said, starting at a really young age, with the vaccinations and the medications and the wholemanyards and the sugar intake because sugar is in almost everything. Sugar causes the most massive amount of inflammation in the body, inflammation in your bowels is from sugar. So people that are on or going to see a specialist about Crohn's disease, if they don't tell you to cut out sugar and alcohol, you need to go somewhere else because those things cannot be part of your diet because you will never heal because you are actually feeding not just the yeast, but you're feeding the bacteria that feed off of sugar as well. Massive bond So think about this. Here is a very interesting thing as well, because you know kids get sick. They give antibiotics for literally everything. Right, if you get a fever, you should never treat a fever. Please stop doing that. If you get a fever, your body's trying to fight off a fever. Well, the only time you should take something for a fever and very sparingly, is if your fever spikes really high, really fast. Okay, So antibiotics. These are the most severe forms of antibiotics that are linked and associated with Crohn's disease. A maxis selling penicillin, first line of defense. First thing they give for strip throat, first thing they give for an ear infection, first thing they give babies and children for any reason ever, anything at all. Right, And then we have cipro, which you can use zipro for a lot of different things, but is most commonly prescribed for anybody that has any urinary tract symptoms, skin infections, all kinds of things like that, also prescribed really really commonly. Then we have tetracycling. That's for people who cannot take penicillin. They'll prescribe tetracycling class.
Speaker 2: Yeah, she starts, she starts out getting all stolen enough on her neck and her body starts. But she needs to go to the hospital immediately when she takes she takes.
Speaker 1: That, yes, and it's it can be life threatening. The fourth one is clendamyasin cleindomyasin. They also give to people who can't take penicellin, and it's for bacteria. They prescribe it for people who have pneumonia. I have seen it prescribe for people who have the flu, which you don't give antibiotics for the flu, but doctors do any kind of joint infections. They give it for stripped throat, they give it for literally everything. So the antibiotics and the nonsteroidal anti inflammatories do the same kind of damage. They damage the gastric lining, they damage the lining of the intestines. They take out the cholesterol, which I told you before. We need cholesterol molecules right to keep ourselves lubricated and healthy. It'll zap those out. It damages your kidney, so your kidney function goes down. Liver hello, diabetes, and all the other things with the cholesterol and stuff. It's also included in this, and so is heart disease because it can cause your heart valves to stop working. It can cause all kinds of issues with all kinds of organs in your body, as well as damaging your gut.
Speaker 2: Jesus spoke about the body being the temple. Yep, you need to take care of your temple. We're not talking just about your brain and your psychic energy. We're talking about your body. You know. He said, youre going to We're gonna destroy this whole. I'm gonna build this whole, entire temple in three days after you destroy He was talking about the resurrection a very metaphorical but if you put it into physical form, bro, we're all going through it, every single person that I know, specifically here in California. It doesn't matter what you from the matter world class. We're all being ingesting the stuff that people tell us soon jests. And the people that I'm talking about are the people are in power, people that give you the pharmaceuticals, the people that give you the prescription. There's doctors that go to classes specifically to take classes and how to write the pharmaceuticals so that you don't know how to write in themselves like this is. You know, this is it's an art form all outsides.
Speaker 1: Right, And so think about this because with antibiotics and everything that they do right to the gut and everything else, they have been known to cause diabetes, high cholesterol, high blood pressure, and ding ding ding batty liver right, yes, which all of these things play into Crohne's disease. Because when you're like we talked about before, when your gut is damaged, you know, and your brain doesn't know what to do, then it starts attacking other organs, and so you're like causing other organs to like malfunction or dysfunction because of the things that you're ingesting, shooting up whatever. They also are very common to cause allergies, right, So how many people do you know that have like problem with Crohn's disease or problem with stomach issues of any kind and they're constantly talking about how bad their allergies are and how much their allergies.
Speaker 2: Flow, getting or getting the sick and having fevers every other week and a half, almost like a cycle. Now look at that, look like that. I have a friend testimony here. I have one of my good friends from work and he's a colleague, a coworker and a friend. And the dude gets sick and I told him this, like, dude, you get sick like a freakin' I was punking him, straight up, fucking I was like, yo, you look you get tired, and you you look fatigued. You you're very smart, you're very bulky. You go to the gym and shit, But you get sick very, very fucking fast. So you get sick every week and a half, almost like a cycle. And he gets really sick, and he sent him home because he's like, he has a foocie face, he has a fever. He's rating, eating the energy of sickness. So I'm looking at him like, dog, you're sick, bro, here's an alco seltzer. I'll try to give him something. Right, I didn't even know about me poisoning him now that now that you bring it up to my attention.
Speaker 1: That's why I wanted to do this show because a lot of people don't realize. And the funny thing is, and we've got to talk about this. So when your doctor diagnoses you with Crohn's disease, right, a lot of times either they will try to tell you dietary wise what you should do, or they'll send you to an attritionist. So one of the things that they love to tell you is that you should eat a high fiber diet because high fiber will help your back owls to function better. Wrong, wrong information, because fiber causes gas bloating, stomach pain if you're a Crone's patient, or what they tell you is crones. You're already having symptoms. You sure shit don't want to eat foods that are going to cause more gas, bloating, diarrhea, stomach upset, nausea, vomiting, et cetera, et cetera. Right, yeah, so don't do that. Do not listen when they tell you to eat high fiber. That's really stupid. Another thing that they tell you is about fats, right, some these fats you should stay away from. These fats are good for you. Blah blah blah. Don't eat butter though, again wrong, because seed oils act actually help the bacteria in your gut to multiply. Hence why E. Coli or Clebacella get an overgrowth and cause a flare up of Crohn's disease, or cause a flare up of veretable bellel in whatever different form. Because it inflames your bow, it causes the same symptoms. So as nuts, they tell you, oh, you can eat nuts if you have a tender tummy, if you have tender intestines, you don't want to be eating anything that has grains or seeds or whatever. So if you love strawberries and it's strawberry season right now, you should probably stay away from strawberries number one because they're full of sugar, and number two because they have seeds, which will further the irritation. But these are things that they will tell people, right.
Speaker 2: I must, I must ask, then what can we substitute it with? Like I mean, yeah, I mean I don't want to fear longer here. But it's telling us everything. All the information is telling us and what not to do, and it seems like we're bombarded and the only thing that's acsible accessible to us is strawberries and sugar and seeds.
Speaker 1: And crap, yep and crap, and so listen to this, okay, uh huh. This is another statement that comes from minutritionist and they're like, focus on anti inflammatory foods with lots of polyunsaturated veats like walnuts. We just talked about nuts, right, Sunflower seeds another thing, uh, tofu and soybeans. Soy is full of not only you know, monsanto and all the glycosate poisoning and all of that stuff, but they also are hormone disruptors. Hormones are important for gut health. So they also say please eat these, but don't overindulge when eating these because they're bad for you and their heart. That came from a nutritionist people, and these are the people that are telling you what to do. Also, corn, you should eat corn. No, you should not eat corn because you cannot digest corn, so corn will irritate your intestinal lining. How many people eat corn that don't have crones disease or irritable bowel disease. You can't process it so it comes out.
Speaker 2: Whole in your word word word.
Speaker 1: Okay, So stay away from vegetabil oils and stuff like that, and and corn and gassy vegetables. So if you're one of those people that has to eat vegetables, don't eat cabbage, don't eat broccoli, don't eat asparacus. Don't think you don't eat things that are gonna cause gas and bloating because you're exacerbating your symptoms and making them worse.
Speaker 2: So do you know how many Mexicans you just shut off right now? Right? Bunch of mayo?
Speaker 1: I know, I know. I love straight corn, oh my gosh.
Speaker 2: And then there's a sour corn. It's the sweet corn I like myself. I like some mosquita myself with a bunch of like limon cheese and we jump it off all Man all Man.
Speaker 1: So one of the things they'll tell you is don't eat beef, right, Yeah, this discussion before they say don't eat beef and don't eat butter. Wrong. That's absolutely wrong because, like we talked about on the Cholesterol Show, meat sources, Beef is the only natural source of B twelve that you can get, and a B twelve deficiency will make you have inflammation. So by not eating meat, you are actual and red meat. You need to eat red meat because by not eating red meat you're causing a B twelve deficiency in your body. Then the doctor's gonna go, oh, we need to give you a B twelve injection or take this BE twelve pill. Your body does not absorb that like it absorbs the nutrients that you're getting from red meat. You should eat butter, you should eat eggs, You should eat all different kinds of meat because you cannot heal your gut or anything else in your body without having protein from meat sources. Every it's not possible.
Speaker 2: Every single thing that you just said connects to every single piece of food that's being attacked in the United States of America, at least just in the United States. Every meat synthetic neat right, they wanted to shut off the eggs now, thet some of that meat. And then the biggest owner farm owner landowner in North America is Bill Gates, and what does he want to do? So he wants so to do eggs and kill all the chickens, and the chicken farms are going up in flames. And now cows are part of the ozone layer deficiency or whatever the fuck is called green the Green emission ship, right because of their fucking fart. Suck a dick, bro, that this is this is the ship that I'm fucking talking about. Every single thing connects to every other conspiracy theory. Person doesn't even living theories anymore. It's just conspiracy, bro. Every single thing that you just said out of your mouth, that came out of your mouth connects to everything that we live through. And the information is public. It's in your freaking face, right. People just don't want to smell the shit.
Speaker 1: And with with crones or any other disease on the planet, if you go and research it, you're always going to find articles that are like, oh no, sugar doesn't have anything to do with crones. Sugar doesn't whatever, that's because you have to follow the money on who is paying for that study and what the reasoning behind that study is. Right, And so the sugar industry is going to pay people to skew results, lie with statistics so that it looks favorable for them. But I'm telling you, with all the information out there about sugar and medications and whatever and what they do to your body, that is where the truth lies. It's not in you know, published papers from the sugar industry or big pharma or you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: The truth lies behind.
Speaker 1: Lies, Yes, lies.
Speaker 2: And you can also find Jenny from the Proba Nation podcast and all the truth she brings to the motherfucking planet. Ladies and gentlemen, This is Jenny from the Probe Nation. Jenn Let them know where they can find you. One more time, hold on.
Speaker 1: Real quick, because I want to I want to talk about this real fast, because these are things that they tell you that you need to do to treat crones right. Pre and probiotics misnomer because if your gut bacteria is normal, they won't help you at all. If you have crones, they may help for probably not because pre and probiotics are a very interesting animal Probiotics are actually live organisms that are taken from something else that you ingest that you swallow, right, They have to get past the gut bacteria, the bio all of that stuff, the acids whatever. That's where prebiotics come in. So the combination of the two is supposed to be healthy. They have no evidence showing that those are actually beneficial to your body. Steroids or long term anti inflammatory drugs exactly what we just talked about, you know, and with what we've talked about on previous episodes. Steroids will actually destroy your normal gut bacteria. They will destroy memory cells, so twofold. They're working on the brain and the gut at the same time, supposedly to take out inflammation from your body. However, steroids cause inflammation in your gut, so they're telling you to take something to help your gut that also in turn turns around and harms your gut. That's why a lot of people get really nauseous and stuff when they take steroids or they want to eat like a pig. It'll change your appetite, so it's changing your stomach makeup and all of the hormones and the things that you release. I've had patience before that were so ravenous hungry. They would eat like moldy cheese, moldy bread, stuff like that because they could not get enough to eat. When you indulge in more food than what your body needs to sustain itself, you're gonna have more gut upset. Biologicals as another class of medication, okay, That and immune suppressors which destroy your immunity. They lessen your immunity. So people that are on biologicals not just for crones and other stomach issues, but for other diseases that you may or may not have mentioned earlier in the show that your wife has.
Speaker 2: Yeh.
Speaker 1: Biologicals are are just like the vaccine, right that just came out. It is manipulated from living sources, so from people, from animals, So you are ingesting things that are coming from other human cells, other animal cells and their DNA and or proteins, amino acids. They use all different kinds of things in biologics and immune suppressors, which you can have a very adverse event from. You can actually die because your body will have a reaction to a foreign substance, right, okay.
Speaker 2: So skeeping with somebody else and rubbing abbles with somebody else physically would be.
Speaker 1: So say that, like, have you heard about Henrietta Lax. They removed cancer cells, civical cells from her, and then they use her cells, which she died a long time ago. They she didn't know they took her stuff, but they've been using that to mutate and further her cell line. Right. So, say they're going to take some of her DNA and her cell structure and they're going to make a biologic and give it to you. Your DNA and my DNA are not the same. They're made up very differently. We have very different genetics, spicy, and so that can actually cause immuno response where your body will start attacking itself because you've got something foreign that doesn't belong in your body. It's all the same, Yeah, it's the same premise behind that. Or women who get you know, like a IUDM planted for birth control or whatever. It's not supposed to be in your body, and so people have reactions to try to get rid of them.
Speaker 2: And this is why the body reacts in a very very intense matter.
Speaker 1: Yes, so they'll also tell you to take antibiotics, which what do we say about antibiotics destroys your gut. Bacteria destroys your intestinal lightning. Tell you to take nonsteroidal anti inflammatories, which what do we talk about that?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 1: They'll tell you to take anti diarrheals. Don't do that either, because anti diarrheas will actually take the moisture and the water out of your intestines, right, excrete it out, and then you will get the worst concrete poops that you've ever had in your life. You won't, you'll be constipated, right, I.
Speaker 2: Like when you have heartburn and you take those fucking tabs, those tombs, it happened, yeah, oh god right?
Speaker 1: And so like if you if you have diarrhea, your body again is trying to shed whatever is infecting it. Don't take anta diarrheals to stop the diarrhea because your body needs to get out the toxins. That's our normal balance. They'll tell you to take vitamins and settlements because they don't want you to eat red meat, but they want you to take BE twelve shots or BE twelve. So yeah, they'll tell you to take vitamin and D. They'll tell you to take vitamin C, which are all sources that you should be getting either from the sun or from ingesting butter and meat sources. Right, they'll tell you. They'll suggest nutritional therapy, and so either you are going to be taking a solution, a feeding solution that they have either by mouth, nasal, gastric tube, or they'll fix you up with an IV where it runs straight into your veins. You don't know what is in that parentarial nutrition that they're giving you, other than that it's full of preservatives. Right. You don't know what source these things are coming from, what food sources and this nutrition therapy, I wouldn't do that. And the last one is suggested that you have surgery so that they can remove the portion of your bowl that's inflamed or irritated, which you will have a colostomy bag or partial iliostomy to where you have to change a bag until it heals enough that they can go in and reconnect it.
Speaker 2: Wow, you went deep and pun attended into that.
Speaker 1: I was just gonna say, we're talking about the butt here, So.
Speaker 2: What a way to end the show? Janet? Please let them know what they can find you. Janet.
Speaker 1: Okay, you can find Deplorable Nation podcast on every podcast platform. You can go to my Rumble Channel, Deplorable Nation podcasts, watch videos if you want. You can find me on Instagram at deplorable Janet, and you can find me on Twitter at no Janet Cape and you and.
Speaker 2: You can also find her No. It's a freaking pleasure and I'm one hundred percent sure that the listeners are going to enjoy this amazing topics, specifically because of the way you delivered and the most importantly because there's a hunger for information for people that are suffering through this on a daily basis. I want to thank you, I want to thank the Lord, and I want to thank every single person that's listening right now are allowing us to do this informational podcast and then and for ingesting it now. We'll tell your friends about it word of mouth. Ladies and gentlemen, please you could find Janet the Pro Bowl Nation podcast on all podcasts platforms, drop a five, striving up a podcasts. It allows other people to enjoy the show as much as I enjoy making it. But wait, there's a little announcement Paranor Radio podcast Will we start trapping? I'm either thinking to drop or make a branch of Paranor Radio podcasts in Espanola So June mid June. Once you listen to this episode, I should have it already announced. Announce it. We're going Spanish. I'm not stopping this doing another episode or another a series or another show based on the same information you've given me in Spanish. So all the notes that you have given me it's going to be degurgitated in Spanish for all my Spanish speakers in Latin America. Mad love to every single one of you. And also there's a paywall coming up guys Patreon. Yeah, I gotta get fed. Hey, there's no shame in my game. Badies and gentlemen. I do this with passion, but I gotta feed my babies with this too. Thank you so much for being here, Janet, I love you. Paranor Radio podcast is see to serve you and Janet the Probamation make sure to check her out. Peace Out. That was