Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 2: Happy Monday, guys, Hi, Grammy.
Speaker 3: Stuff is the worst morning ever?
Speaker 2: Why did nothing happened or Monday?
Speaker 4: No, well Monday, yes, but burrutal night last night, barutal.
Speaker 3: I'm dying today, barutal. You know last night I went to bed.
Speaker 4: Sorry I cut off Jess introducing herself and I'm just anyways. You know last night it was a long weekend, very busy weekend. Got into bed early. I was in bed at eight fifteen and I went, oh, I just can't wait to sleep. I was so tired, and probably at eleven thirty eleven forty five, I was out.
Speaker 3: I mean I was sound asleep, sleeping like a baby.
Speaker 4: All the smoke alarms in my house went off a couple weeks ago, we talked about how they were chirping late at night and that got me up. Last night they went off like there's a fire, and that's happened sometimes. If you've ever had you know people smoke detectors go off from time to time and might have done that before, but they immediately, maybe thirty seconds later, they turned back off again. You know, they're all hard whare together, so every single one in the house is going off.
Speaker 3: They will not turn off.
Speaker 4: This is the loudest, most piercing sound you've ever heard. And of course my daughter immediately wakes up, so she runs in. She's screaming, she's crying. It's you're confused, you're disoriented. I was so asleep. You don't know what's going on. Is there an actual fire? I don't know because they're not turning off. Then I'm thinking maybe there is, or carbon monoxide because it detects that as well. So I'm racing around the house trying to figure out what the hell is going on. I'm pushing the buttons on some of them. They won't turn off. I'm going to the breaker box. I'm hitting I'm turning the breakers off to them to try to power them down. But that doesn't work because once they're already sounding an alarm, they have battery backup, so the it just piercing. This sound goes off.
Speaker 3: I kid you not.
Speaker 4: For fifteen minutes. It's going and going and going until I finally find one. And of course it's the one that's the highest up to my sundroom. It's all the way way up by the ceiling. I have to go and it's like has a red light blanket, and I'm going, well, maybe that's the one that's going off.
Speaker 3: The dogs barking.
Speaker 4: Then I see neighbors walking down the road with flashlights because I think they think the house is on fire. I'm running around in my underwear. I finally I think it's that one that you know again, this thing is like fifteen feet up in the air. I have to go to the garage, find a ladder that's tall enough, go up there, climb up, finally pull this thing down. It all told probably twenty minutes of the world's lowest I can't.
Speaker 3: I could barely hear after that. My ears were ringing for so.
Speaker 4: Long because I'm just standing directly under each one of these things, trying to figure out which one it was. And meanwhile, you know, right face, So what set it off?
Speaker 3: No clue.
Speaker 4: They say, like some dust can get in there, a spider can get in there, whatever it could be. They're very sensitive can set the stupid thing off. But of course in the middle of the night, it's the always the tallest one up there, and they would just not they would not shut off. There was no shutting them off until I finally.
Speaker 3: Got a ladder got up there.
Speaker 2: That would crazy.
Speaker 3: Do you know what?
Speaker 4: Really just really burned my toast about the entire thing. My son didn't wake up, just he's less sleep through the entire thing.
Speaker 3: I'm unfolding.
Speaker 4: I'm breaking out a ladder in his room, Like, sorry, Bud, can I move some stuff? I gotta put this ladder against the wall to get the smoke detectors that are this piercing sound. I'm trying to get it stop. Didn't wake up once.
Speaker 5: Oh my god, the kids.
Speaker 4: Slept through twenty minutes of the world's lightest Wish I could.
Speaker 2: Sleep like that.
Speaker 3: It's like, what is he dreaming about him?
Speaker 4: There does obviously a fire alarm going off for twenty minutes.
Speaker 5: Does your wife have a hard time getting him up for school every day? Well, you know we're here, so your wife handles that? Does she say it for?
Speaker 6: It?
Speaker 2: Does not get up?
Speaker 4: No, it is he in the mornings, he's upright, he's like rip, ready to go.
Speaker 5: He slept so.
Speaker 4: Well, that's what I mean, best sleep, best sleep of his life. But whatever company that makes these smoke detectors, guess what you suck? Can we come up with a better version that doesn't do that, And why is it always in the middle of the night do that to me during the day when I have no trouble getting a ladder and just like help, I'm dying today. Then you can't go back to sleep after that, hearts racing.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the JV show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 5: Time four.
Speaker 1: The four things you need to heads up on to start your day.
Speaker 5: The Pope Francis passed away this morning light Yeah, Vatican confirms that he's no longer here. Remember in February he was hospitalized with double pneumonia. We thought he was recovering. That's what some sources had said, But I don't know, maybe things just took a turn for the worse.
Speaker 2: He was eighty eight years old.
Speaker 4: He appeared out on the Popemobile yesterday, didn't he. I mean, the God made an appearance. It was kind of shocking, Ye, shocking reversal. The Warriors took Game one of their first round playoff series with the Rockets, was it though?
Speaker 2: I mean, he was up there and love some problem.
Speaker 3: We knew he was in very failing hell.
Speaker 4: The Warriors took Game one of their first round plaoff series with the Rockets in Houston last night, ninety five to eighty five. Steph Curry scored a game high thirty one points, including five three pointers. One of those was an insane falling out of bound circus shot that only Curry can make. Jimmy Butler the robin to Curry's batman, he scored twenty five points. Game two of the series isn't until Wednesday before the series finally comes here to Chase Center for Game three on Saturday. Not sure why the world's best athletes can't run around for forty something minutes every other day and they need two days rests in between.
Speaker 3: But this pace, the.
Speaker 4: NBA postseason should be wrapped up by early next year.
Speaker 3: It seems like nice.
Speaker 7: So the patching fog should clear by mid morning. Lots of sunshine is expected in the afternoon. Today is said to be the warmest day of the week, with highs reaching the upper seventies to low eighties Inland.
Speaker 4: Oh that's nice, hey, Leo Besty, Today's gonna be a nine. Collaboration can be fun. Share something delicious while brainstorming, Explore a curiosity or fascination, develop a shared passion. Weave your creative ideas together. Oh it sounds like go smash somebody give out the JV show on Wild ninety four to nine.
Speaker 5: Oh, don't forget that, Amoralty Weekend. We're gonna be a Great Resort and Casino. Oh yeah, partying with Steve Aoki and hopefully you. Tickets are on sale for this. They have like the best full party series, so much fun. It's like Vegas but in the Bay. Yes, so if you want to win your way in, because these things always sell out, we do have tickets all this week.
Speaker 2: All you have to do is leave us a talk back.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's easy.
Speaker 5: With your information name, don't forget your phone numbers. We can give you a call to let you know that you've won. And then listen at eight fifty when we play the winning talk back to see if it's yours.
Speaker 3: Nice.
Speaker 5: Easy is that? And then we'll be partying with you, hopefully Morialty weekend at Great Resort and Casino.
Speaker 2: All right, Graham, what do you have?
Speaker 3: All Right? A cafe in San Jose just debuted their.
Speaker 4: AI powered humanoid robot Barista. This is that NCM cafe. It's in North San Jose. NCM stands for Networking Community and Mindset and this robot barista can make about one hundred different types of coffee drinks, make cocktails too, but at NCM, it's making coffees and it can also talk to you. It has facial recognition, so it can recognize you. If you are a repeat customer, it will remember you or it will I mean, you can obviously order something different, but it would know you and know what you normally ordered. Can speak four different languages, and they say that it because it's powered by AI. It is constantly getting smarter and learning, and it can talk to you. And the owner of this cafe said, they're kind of like no restrictions on it. You could ask it whatever, talk to it about anything, and it'll talk to you about anything.
Speaker 3: I don't like.
Speaker 4: I picture a lot of people going in there and maybe slightly abusing that power. Yeah, I did want to ask you guys though. And then, by the way, NCM Cafe if you want to check it out again, it's in San Jose, just debuted, like the grand opening was this past weekend, so if anybody listening went there and tried it out. I saw a video of this bar east at work. You know, this robot barista. He's got weird looking arms and stuff, but he looked fairly efficient at making the drinks. Would you, guys, prefer a robot barista or would you rather have a moody tired team making your coffee drinks?
Speaker 2: I mean, obviously the robot. Yeah, why, well, because it is for the story.
Speaker 8: Oh no, for me, It's like, if the barista is really.
Speaker 7: Happy and being nice, then I love it, But if they're being mean, it kind of messes with the experience.
Speaker 3: The vibe. Yeah, the vibes like robot vibes better.
Speaker 7: Only if the only of the brist is gonna be like mean.
Speaker 5: But like, even moody tired teens need to need work experience, that's true.
Speaker 4: I'm torn on this because the robot looks cool and the experience and the idea looks cool.
Speaker 3: But again, AI coming for your job.
Speaker 4: Sorry, baristas, You're not gonna have a job anymore. When Starbucks decides, hey, this is a good idea and they can roll these out everywhere, less of a chance of finding a band aid or a hair in your coffee. I guess, more of the chance if I don't know the robot spilling a few megabytes into your drink, I don't know there's probably trade offs, but.
Speaker 2: I'm here for the robot. I'm sorry.
Speaker 4: It's cool, it's novel, Yeah, but do I want that to become the norm and the answering. Yeah, that's what I'm saying. It's got like fourteen different eldas.
Speaker 5: What happens.
Speaker 4: It's got to be able to reach all the different stations. It's only one person back there, and he's got to grab the milk and the ice and the cups and that. But why so many elbows, Like there's so many different points on those arms that can twist and turned.
Speaker 7: Yeah, but what happens when they get your order wrong and you want to complain?
Speaker 2: Like is he going to be open? He doesn't get your order wrong?
Speaker 4: AI, no bathroom breaks, no health insurance, no nothing, it's the model employee.
Speaker 8: No, I'm changing my answer.
Speaker 7: I want a person me too. It's just better because then it is a story as well. If the person is moody and gives you attitude.
Speaker 2: I don't know, the robot's kind of cool.
Speaker 5: Maybe I've just been seeing too many videos a lot of people going to restaurants and are getting served by robots, and the robots bringing them sushi and stuff, I just want to experience that. That's so much to ask.
Speaker 3: It's like the future to feed me again.
Speaker 4: It's novel and it's cool, But do I want that to be my normal day to day experience? Like I would love to go to try out Forever. I'd love to go tro out and order coffee at NCM Cafe in San Jose. It sounds awesome, But do I want that to be my normal experience?
Speaker 3: I don't think so. I'd like to I'd like to stick with me with Us Human.
Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 5: Before we get to Fartgates, How Easter it was good? I mean it was suggest Why were you like, ooh, did you like an awful Easter or something?
Speaker 8: It wasn't awful. But I did make it to church with my.
Speaker 9: Mom, so it was my parents, so that it wasn't that it was It was rough that fun, it was rough.
Speaker 7: But can I can I just say that there was like maybe a little too much singing during mass.
Speaker 4: Wow, Pope Francis just dies and here's just Walter ripping on the Catholic church.
Speaker 3: Nice, thank you.
Speaker 8: Wow, take a back take that out of the podcast.
Speaker 4: No, no, it's there. Sorry, I already emailed it to the Vatican.
Speaker 2: Graham, you had a good Easter.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it was fun.
Speaker 8: You know.
Speaker 4: Easter Bundy left a scavenger hunt for the kids to find their baskets, and then we did a big Easter egg hunt at my in laws after that, and everything was like, you know, fun, kids were excited, they were happy, a lot of treats were eating.
Speaker 2: I had a lot of treats, so much extra candy that I.
Speaker 5: Meant to bring this morning for you, two deal holes, and I forgot it.
Speaker 3: No, I'm trying to get in shape, Selena. I can't have that anymore, you know, just in.
Speaker 2: Case it's emergency candy, just to keep around here, got it?
Speaker 3: Smart? That's smart? That now that is some good thinking.
Speaker 5: Anytime I have extra anything, I just bring it here and justin Graham, wat you at all?
Speaker 3: Yeah? That's fair?
Speaker 5: All right.
Speaker 2: Fartgate twenty twenty five, all right, you.
Speaker 4: Guys, fart Gate twenty twenty five San Francisco Giants edition is on our hands or in our noses, I should say, as it is up to us to try to crack the case of the post game flatulence Giants pitcher Logan Webb was being interviewed in the visitors locker room after a frustrating loss. He struck out twelve batters in the game, but he got no offensive support from the Giants.
Speaker 3: They lost two to nothing to the Angels.
Speaker 4: His teammates could not get their bats going in the stinker of a game. But during his Q and a with reporters afterwards, someone got their butt going. Corked a loud line drive fart. Let's give it a listen, a buon Gardner gum.
Speaker 10: And sorry, four ten shrakouts and watch what does it need to be in that list with those guys.
Speaker 4: I'm sorry, I'm sorry.
Speaker 5: Farts are always.
Speaker 3: Funny, nothing lie slogan web admits.
Speaker 4: Now he admits that forts are always funny, which he is absolutely correct about that.
Speaker 3: Let's can we hear.
Speaker 4: The fart one more time, just because we do need to start to launch a full investigation. It's pretty loud. You can hear it reverberate through the locker room.
Speaker 3: Now.
Speaker 4: Look, I've scanned the roster up and down. It's up to us to determine who dealt it. Now, look the age ol that is just whoever smelt it dealt it, and at one point right here logan web covers his nose because he smelt it. But I let the record show I do not believe that he dealt it. It appears to have traveled from off camera to his left. That's where the fart the fart shot was fired. He does, of course smell it, but he did not deal that one out. Now, look, could it be Here's us some suspects that I've at least scanned through and begun my investigation on. Could it be Matt Chapman chapping his cheeks with that ripper? Or do you guys think it was Wilmer Flores giving us a floral butt bouquet?
Speaker 3: Jung HULEI.
Speaker 4: He doesn't speak any English, but farts, we know, are the universal language, so it could have been him. It sounded like it had a bit of an accent. If I'm being honest, I'm pretty stumped though right now, I don't know.
Speaker 3: I need more video evidence.
Speaker 2: I'm thinking chatman, No, I'm thinking, but I'm going chatman.
Speaker 4: Yeah, if something tells me it's jung.
Speaker 5: Huley, just we're not making any forward movement in this case.
Speaker 4: No, right, no, right now, the case is out of standstill. I need to interview Logan web and get his account of it and know where the magic but bullet was fired from.
Speaker 3: I need to get more infant.
Speaker 2: Who was the one that laughed in the audio that we.
Speaker 3: Just that's him? Logan? Well, okay, and he starts cracking up.
Speaker 2: Can I think it was him?
Speaker 5: No, it wasn't him.
Speaker 8: Nothings laughing about it.
Speaker 7: And if he said farts are funny, like he's laughing at somebody else, it comes from.
Speaker 3: Off camera somewhere.
Speaker 4: It's fired right at him though it's clearly he's in the large line of far fire.
Speaker 7: Graham, Can I ask I know that you and your relationship like farts are not a thing that happens, But when you're with the boys and when something like that happens, do you guys just.
Speaker 8: Kind of laugh at it? And do they at?
Speaker 5: All they do is fart on each other, Right, there's a lot you guys in their friends.
Speaker 8: It's all they do and they just like admit that it was them and that's it.
Speaker 4: But look, I think you know you don't. It's not about admitting it. You're openly projecting it and people know that clearly know it's you because you're aiming at it right at them and somebody right here in the locker room, and somebody aimed at one right at him. I could tell this was intentional. It was meant to disrupt his interview.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and to ruin his day.
Speaker 4: It had purpose, and they knew it was going to hit him right in the nose, which it did.
Speaker 5: Sure, just because I mean, we on the JV Show, we're really immature and we're just weird and gross and sick, and we think this stuff is hilarious. Jess, you brought up Graham's wife. You guys don't fart on each other at home, right? Does she find.
Speaker 2: Humor in this type of stuff?
Speaker 4: Though?
Speaker 5: Like if she were listening to this, would she just be like utterly disgusted or would be.
Speaker 2: Like, oh my god, that's kind of funny. Fargate giants.
Speaker 4: I think she would think it's funny, Okay. I mean she's a human being that has a sense of humor.
Speaker 2: You know, some people don't think parts are funny.
Speaker 4: They do deep down inside, they just don't want to show it. People don't parts of the universal languge. It's like I said earlier, you did say that that's a fact.
Speaker 5: Should we give it another just one last listen.
Speaker 4: Maybe just could we play the whole clip just so we can really get it in context.
Speaker 2: Uh, no, we can't because I just deleted it.
Speaker 3: Thanks, but you know I'm gonna get it back.
Speaker 5: It's bad.
Speaker 4: Thank you.
Speaker 10: We got the gardener and shoulder at these four outings with I'm sorry. He's four outings with hand shrack outs.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna watches.
Speaker 5: What is it?
Speaker 6: Moan?
Speaker 10: You need to be in that list with those guys.
Speaker 4: I'm sorry. I'm sorry because hearts are always funny. I'm not gonna lie.
Speaker 2: See I feel like aus of how quickly he said I'm sorry.
Speaker 5: Like everything else was still kind of like caught off guard.
Speaker 4: And he was like, I'm sorry because it was a very like serious interview.
Speaker 3: It's after a loss. Nobody's in a good mood.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 7: He might be kind of guilty, he said, I'm sorry because he kind of chuckled.
Speaker 8: He couldn't hold it in. Well, you couldn't hold it, you guys.
Speaker 4: No, whoever smelt it in this case did not dealt it.
Speaker 2: We got Today's how his trending is coming up.
Speaker 11: It's all the stuff you need to know what's hot in music, movies, shows, and the most talked about stories happening today in the face.
Speaker 5: So Justin Bieber was on one at Coachella. So look, Bieber smoking and drinking and partying. That's the norm these days, at least that's what it seems like. But as more videos come out of him, you know, just doing what Bieber does, people just grow more and more worried. So he was at Coachella for the second weekend and people are convinced that he's not okay, which I think we already knew, but we posted a certain video on JB Morning Show. That's our Instagram, so this is on our story. Justin he wasn't even like separating himself from everyone else. He was like in the crowd with regular festival goers, and he looked like he was just in his own world at some points, like he was just completely gone and just I don't know, act seeing very strange lye.
Speaker 4: Which I kind of be white, seems to be the norm for him now. So to me, it's him acting normally normally.
Speaker 5: That's why it's not like shocking because we've we've seen this for him, but what he does from.
Speaker 2: Him before, but it's still it's you know.
Speaker 5: And we're just having the same conversation over and overhere, somebody's to step in, whereas Haley, Oh yeah, she's babysitting. Yeah, but this video is I do think that he looks like way more out of it than we've seen before. If you want to check it out, it's on her. It's the story JB Morning Show.
Speaker 4: Who's he talking to himself? Oh, that's what I'm saying. It's an interesting conversation. I'd love to be a fly on the wall for that one.
Speaker 8: Isn't it crazy?
Speaker 7: How I Coachella It's basically the only place where you are that close to a bunch of celebrities that are just partying.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they're just they're like regular people.
Speaker 5: It's weird. Everyone's just staring at him though, like and that one's specific clip piece, and.
Speaker 4: The rest of everyone else just has their phone recording a DJ on stage.
Speaker 3: Can't wait to go back and watch that, to go back and watch that video.
Speaker 5: Never so, Kelly Clarkson might be explaining her absence soon.
Speaker 2: On Friday, she teased new project.
Speaker 5: It's either a single or an album, but it's titled where Have You Been? And fans are taking that title literally since they were wondering where she was last.
Speaker 2: Month, so she disappeared off her talk show for a couple of weeks.
Speaker 5: Remember she was gone, came back and like didn't make any mention of it. Was still to this day don't know what happened. There are some theories, but with this new project, of course, it could just be a regular, regular love song, you know, where have you been? But fans are hoping it's an explanation and that Kelly will talk about where she has been. She captured the post with just one word, just soon.
Speaker 2: That's it.
Speaker 3: Soon soon, that's all. Maybe she went to space.
Speaker 2: Rights for two weeks the Mathew math right.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's a good point.
Speaker 4: It was only ten minutes, Graham, what do you have all right? Sam's Club announced they're going to be again FA out traditional checkouts. The warehouse stores said that major changes coming to all their stores as they fully buy into AI. They have over six hundred stores nationwide and the new checkout procedure is going to work like this. Basically, club members, you're going to scan your items as you put them into your cart with an app, and then when you go to exit the store, an AI powered scan will take a look at your cart to make sure what's in their matches up with what was previously scanned. If everything aligns, then you just keep rolling your cart right out the door. If it doesn't match up, though, a couple of robots are going to come out and beat you up in the back alleyway. I'm not sure what they do there. This system known as Scanning Go, they say. They initially launched us in April twenty twenty four, allowed members to scan I use their mobile app to scan products like that, but there was also the option to go to a regular checkout that's just been Now this will be just called just walk, just go to the exit process and again all the traditional checkout lanes are going to begin to be eliminated.
Speaker 1: They say.
Speaker 4: The new technology is going to allow them more time to enhance the member experience and also lay off a bunch of people that were checking your stuff.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Costco, the company's main rival.
Speaker 4: They say they're taking the opposite approach still and sticking with traditional checkout lanes only at least for the time being, until Sam's Club proves that this works better.
Speaker 3: Don't know, have you guys ever been to a Sam's Club, Because I.
Speaker 7: Have no never have do we even have those looks like there's one in Conquered.
Speaker 10: Yeah.
Speaker 4: I think there's a couple here in the Bay Area. I I have never been to one. I have never been to one. I'm a loyal Costco member. But this is the we've talked about the Remember it was like Amazon stores the whole foods, like grab and go type market stores where you didn't there was no checkout. You just walked in, picked up the things off the shelves, and walked out, and then those stores kind of disappeared.
Speaker 3: What happened to those.
Speaker 5: In stores like that? Is it like a bring your own bag type of situation, like because you're not stopping anywhere to like check out and like have things put in.
Speaker 3: Bags, Selena, they don't have.
Speaker 4: They don't have bags at Costco.
Speaker 5: No, I'm talking about like the Amazon hope, like you got stores.
Speaker 7: I know those loss I don't think so, because then how is the scanning thing going to process everything?
Speaker 5: Right?
Speaker 4: Those ones they were supposed to be monitoring as you grabbed it off the shelf, it was it was watching you grab it, and then that determined that you were then carrying that object on your way out with the intent to buy it.
Speaker 7: But if you leave that item somewhere like some people do, not me, then where.
Speaker 5: It doesn't belong.
Speaker 4: Yeah, the AI scan was supposed to have caught that as well, and then watching you the entire time.
Speaker 2: Interesting. Interesting. I don't like this though, which is weird.
Speaker 8: It's very weird interaction.
Speaker 7: You know, when you're at self checkout, you have those times where you need somebody to come and fix something on the machine anyways, because it's messing up.
Speaker 8: This is going to happen but ten times worse.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but it's happening in the cloud.
Speaker 4: You just I don't know, just to walk out situation. You don't have to do anything not the cloud.
Speaker 3: Sort it out later. You're not like, oh, hum, many pounds of bananas?
Speaker 12: Is this?
Speaker 3: I don't know. Yeah, I don't get it. I don't get it.
Speaker 4: But we'll see how this rollout works because they're like fully bought in.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Good, but again I've still never been to a Samlie know.
Speaker 2: All right, Well, thank you Graham.
Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 5: Thanks for hanging out with us, And don't forget if you actually want to like hang out with us, like, hey, hang out with us in person.
Speaker 2: We're gonna be a great resort and casino. Yeah are on May twenty fourth.
Speaker 5: Yes, that is a moral dy weekend.
Speaker 2: They're gonna have this like epic pool party that we're gonna be there for.
Speaker 5: What's Steve Aoki?
Speaker 2: Now, these pool parties always always sell out.
Speaker 4: Yeah, last Sumer they sold out quick, so fast.
Speaker 5: Yes, So if you want to win your way in, we have your chance all week All you have to do is leave us a talk back with your.
Speaker 2: Name, your phone number, and just know whatever else you.
Speaker 5: Want to say, leave us talk back, and then tune in eight fifty every morning as we play the winning talkback of the day before we get to what the Bleep? A lot of talkbacks rolling in about a lot of other things we talked about this morning A.
Speaker 13: Good morning JV show.
Speaker 5: This is Zaria from San Francisco.
Speaker 14: Park's hilarious parts are always funny.
Speaker 5: But I swear to god, I was just.
Speaker 15: Like turning the stereo up in my car all the way.
Speaker 6: I could not hear of art.
Speaker 5: In that video clip. Couldn't do it. Don't know what happened, So who gets the part?
Speaker 4: So over the weekend Logan Webb Giants player picture being interviewed post game, and somebody else on the Giants team completely ripped when she said she couldn't hear it. I'll play the audio. How could you not hear that?
Speaker 2: That was just Jess on the regular day.
Speaker 5: That wasn't even the.
Speaker 4: Actual audioh that was the audio from O their studio.
Speaker 5: So here is the audio listen.
Speaker 10: Bumgardner, boom, and.
Speaker 3: Right there.
Speaker 4: Somebody ripped one. We don't know what Giants player did it. A full investigation is still underway here At the JV Show twenty twenty five Part test.
Speaker 5: We were also talking about the use of AI in stores.
Speaker 13: Good Morning JV Show. It actually turns out that with the Amazon stores, they had folks in India actually watching shoppers and tracking, so it wasn't even legit AI.
Speaker 4: What they weren't even using AI for that you're talking about the checkout list stores were just walk in and grabbing whatever you walk out. I think that's I think that's a little misleading. I think what was happening was they were having AI and scanner and all this technology track the things that you're picking up. But yes, they did need humans to monitor to make sure what was being charged was accurate, to make sure the technology was working. Make so, I'm pretty sure they were using all this stuff and implementing it. Those stores they've all phased out. I don't know that they are any still open, but in my mind, I think they were just testing that to sell to other stores, like Sam's Club that just announced they're getting rid of traditional checkouts and they're going to have they're going to use an app scan and then an AI scan to check you out.
Speaker 2: And speaking of Sam's Club.
Speaker 16: Hey you guys, good morning, chiming in on costco versus Sam's Club. Sam's Club is way better. It's not like a huge crowded cattle call with people pushing their carts and bumping into you, and it's not so overwhelming. But they still have great prices. And no, I do not work for them, but I do love my Sam's Club.
Speaker 4: Okay, it's good to know because around the room, none of us have ever been to Sam's Club.
Speaker 3: There's only a couple of bare locations from what we can gather.
Speaker 4: I don't know. I'm still team Costco, but that's probably a proximity thing because I don't know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, club it's.
Speaker 5: Conquered apparently, all right, Well, let's get to what the Bleep? And thank you for everyone, Thank you to everyone. Sorry for a wigh in on things we talk about. We love that talk back feature always there right there on the iHeart app.
Speaker 2: All right, what the Bleep is where you can win a chug mug.
Speaker 5: All you gotta do is be the first person to guess today's bleeped out word as always leave your guesses on.
Speaker 4: That's simple.
Speaker 5: All right, you guys ready for today's clip.
Speaker 4: You know when you're getting and the person behind you starts getting impatient, like wait your turn.
Speaker 3: Sometimes it takes a while to finish.
Speaker 4: Let us sigo, it's just you. Have you never been in that situation before? No, maybe it's a guy. Think all right, think about what that bleeped out word can be? And like Selena, and then we've been telling you all morning the talk, but it's always open. That's where you're gonna leave your guest is leave us your name and your city along with the guests. That guest needs to be PG because this is a family show, the JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 5: I hope you win this chug mug. You know, every morning at this time you play what the Bleep? All you got to do is be the first person a guest Today's bleeped out word and this chug mug is yours. If you miss today's clip.
Speaker 2: Here it is.
Speaker 4: You know, when you're getting and the person behind you starts getting impatient, like wait your turn.
Speaker 3: Sometimes it takes a while to finish, you do. You have to focus.
Speaker 4: Sometimes if people are talking during it, it's like I can't let me you know, Hey, this is what I.
Speaker 3: Gotta do, show right right?
Speaker 5: Go keep it clean? All right, let's go to your guesses on the talkbacks the morning TV show.
Speaker 16: It's a is the bleeped out word?
Speaker 13: Groceries?
Speaker 4: It's not, But that does. That happens a little bit. People get in patient in the line. When you're putting a whole bunch of things onto the camera. You should be able to see that your card is full, right, yes, but I still feel bad.
Speaker 2: I always feel bad.
Speaker 5: Yeat and they only have a few things and I've taken the entire belt, and I'm like, so, why don't you let them go first because they already started scanning.
Speaker 2: It happened to me yesterday.
Speaker 3: Really, yeah, nothing I can do about that.
Speaker 5: Sorry.
Speaker 2: What's v show?
Speaker 12: It's Vince and Olivia from Dublin.
Speaker 5: We're going to guess today's picked up where it is money? All right, have great Monday.
Speaker 4: When you're getting money getting cash out of the ATM. People behind you like, what the hell is taking so long? Just typing your pin and hit withdrawals. It's not that hard.
Speaker 12: Morning DV shows came from town Day and my guess is food.
Speaker 2: Have a good day guys getting It's a great guess. Oh yeah, yep, great guess. But nothing that's not.
Speaker 5: It contain to lave them on the top bag. Mike, you're on the iHeart app. We're going to play more of your talkbacks coming up.
Speaker 1: The JV show on Wild ninety four to nine.
Speaker 5: Play what the bleed. We're all you got to do is be the first person a guest today's beleeped out word and you win this JV show.
Speaker 2: Chuggy mugging. Have you missed space? Clip here it is?
Speaker 4: You know when you're getting and the person behind you starts getting impatient, like wait your turn.
Speaker 3: Sometimes it takes a while to finish.
Speaker 4: Yeah, hang on on, I need like thirty forty five seconds to top like where you like slow your role?
Speaker 5: All right, So this is a family show. So whatever you're thinking. First of all, you're sick. Okay, you're gross, it's not that.
Speaker 2: Let's go to your guesses by.
Speaker 5: And jav show.
Speaker 2: This is Brian from Alameda.
Speaker 5: My guess for today's word is coffee. Everyone's impatient to get their caffeine in the morning. Thanks, love you guys, oh that much.
Speaker 4: Yes, that's a great guess. Quite a few people guessed that this morning. Yes, very impatient getting that coffee.
Speaker 9: That's Hellos Murray from Pleasant Hell And I think they'll wait out.
Speaker 8: Word is COVID test.
Speaker 4: Getting a COVID There was a time where people will probably impatiently wait in line. When's the last time you got a COVID tesla?
Speaker 2: I spent a long time.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's been a few just quite a few years.
Speaker 5: People will still take COVID chest Like if I get sick, I feel like I'm just sick.
Speaker 4: I think you're just sick nowadays, but I think people still probably do.
Speaker 3: Maybe they want to know.
Speaker 5: Okay, I just don't care, like, yeah, I'm still going to go to work, like, oh wow, disregard for the rest.
Speaker 3: Of the public.
Speaker 8: Who cares about it?
Speaker 5: I'll stay home then, no, no, we need you.
Speaker 15: Yeah, hey guys as phons with for free month submitting my wife's guess it is in and out okay, thank you, By.
Speaker 3: And out that drives you line is insane.
Speaker 4: I know there's so many times I want to go to in and out, but I look at the line of cars and I just go no, I can't do it.
Speaker 3: I just can't.
Speaker 4: It's not in and out is good, but it's not that it's not good enough for me to sit there for an hour in that line, Like, I just don't get it.
Speaker 2: I'll wait.
Speaker 8: It's worth it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I know the line is there's so many cars. It wraps around out the drive through, around the parking lot, weaves around. They got to put out some special cones over here with a person to guide you to loop around it. And by the time you've switched back and forth four times, like I could have got eaten five other meals by then.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'll still wait for my inter and out.
Speaker 17: Mony guy Monday, Amanda and Adeline and we think that the bleeped out word could be gas when you're getting gas waiting to fill up your tank, not the other tank.
Speaker 5: Bye, thanks for clarifying. If here is today's clip unbelieved.
Speaker 4: You know, when you're getting gas and the person behind you starts getting impatient, like, wait your turn.
Speaker 3: Sometimes it takes a while to finish.
Speaker 4: Yeah, hang on a second, I and you don't know when I pulled up, like I just got here. But you think I've been standing there pumping for like an hour. I didn't it just like I just started. Also, some gas pumps are the world's slowest gas pumps, and some of them fill your tank so so quick. Why don't they all have to fill your tank so so quick? Ones the ones that you stand there and wait forever and it's just like, slowly tank, what is happening?
Speaker 7: But also there are those people that either stay in their car on their phone and they don't know.
Speaker 8: That the pump ended up like finished pumping or whatever.
Speaker 4: Or they go into the store and they're good about to do their month's worth of grocery shopping in there, Like what are you doing with your car? First?
Speaker 2: I do both of those things.
Speaker 5: Why why can't I go into the store while my gas is pumping?
Speaker 8: Well, yeah, but get back in time to take.
Speaker 5: That Get back and I'm done. It's like lullagagging in there. You got to be a definitely head back.
Speaker 3: Just is right.
Speaker 4: You have to be able to get back in time. If it's a busy gas station, you got to be able to get back in time before that pump clicks off. Otherwise I'm annoying.
Speaker 5: I don't know when it's in the clickoff. Sometimes the time, sometimes it's slow. Mind your business.
Speaker 4: Go park in a designated parking area and then go do your shopping.
Speaker 2: Because I'm pumping gas.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but do pump the gas first act. I think you need to be actively standing there pumping. Don't get back in your car, don't scroll, don't run it right, but be actively pumped in my car and scroll. Oh God, I hate you.
Speaker 3: All right, let's get some shoutouts.
Speaker 4: Let's give some shoutouts. All buddy, A man that Adlin in that but Jamie Chuck but.
Speaker 13: Coming your way.
Speaker 4: There are two of them though, so I will have you, you know, cut the mug and hat that way. It's fair Ohen and Jessica and Gilroy had the correct answer.
Speaker 3: A lot of people had it this morning.
Speaker 4: That's kind of an easy one, but we need the easy to get he started on your Monday morning. People are having a slow start to the week. Brittany A Daily City had it. So did mad and Hayward. Jess Get out of Me I had it. So did Julian Valley Springs.
Speaker 5: What's up, Julie? What's up?
Speaker 4: Still trying to figure out where Valley Springs is? David and Richmond had it, So did Jamie and Runner Park, rick Kell and San Jose had it. So to Christina Stockton Mick from the Yay What's that?
Speaker 5: Miss?
Speaker 4: Kayla and Terry in Redwood City had it. Paulo and San Jose had so to Tiffany and Clayton, Ricky in San Jose, Ruben and Fairfield, RJ and Hayward Vanessa in San Jose had it correct as well, amongst probably a few people whose answers are just rolling in like they are way late out of bed this morning. Yeah, so tomorrow you just got to do it quicker. If you want to get that half of a JV show Chug mug, We.
Speaker 2: Will do it again tomorrow morning.
Speaker 1: Same the JV show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 2: Before we get to the JV show, Yep, no.
Speaker 8: Game, Good morning JV Show.
Speaker 18: This is West from Pino but calling from Naval Base Venturr County, OX nerd. I'm just wanting to give a shout out to my wife, Christina for holding it down while I'm away from work. I'll be home in a few more days, baby, see you soon. I stay blessed.
Speaker 3: All right, thanks for holding it down. Fill there an ox Nord.
Speaker 4: My brother in law's a police officer. There on ox Site Morning JV Show.
Speaker 14: Matt from San Jose. I hope you guys had a good easter, but also, what the heck is up with this traffic today? I thought everyone was taking Monday off. I thought I was the only poor soul that had to go to work today, But it appears that everybody else did too. And I'd like y'all to get off the road because I got to get to work anyway.
Speaker 4: Have a good day. Don't want to get off the roads. Mats from San Jose can get to work, please, thank you. Yeah, a lot more traffic too, I thought. I figured I'm Matt. I thought everyone's take today off.
Speaker 5: Yeah, there's not a lot going on traffic wise. The only thing in San Jose is eighty five northbound before Camden.
Speaker 2: There is a little accident. Maybe he's stuck in that, maybe.
Speaker 3: To work.
Speaker 5: That's what I thought, so, all right, let's go to the phone's weldeny for nine. Hi. Who's this?
Speaker 4: Hi?
Speaker 5: Hi?
Speaker 7: This is Chelsea and Bella.
Speaker 5: Chelsea and Bella going. Did you guys have a good weekend?
Speaker 4: We kind of did.
Speaker 5: We had to. I had to work and my daughter was with me all weekend, so it was more of a chill, relaxing easter this year. Hey, some Tom Sills are fine too. You know, everyone needs a chill weekend every once in a while. But hopefully we can kick off the week with something really amazing, some winning.
Speaker 8: We have tickets for Jay. These are on the light today.
Speaker 5: My goodness, Oh my god, don't be nervous. We're gonna ask you four trivia questions. You just got to get three corrects, and the tickets are yours. Kay down, good, All right, you guys know this one. Here's question number one. Where does SpongeBob square Pants work?
Speaker 4: Krusty Krab the Krusty Crap? The hell is the Krusty Krabs?
Speaker 5: To see?
Speaker 4: For that?
Speaker 5: I know.
Speaker 3: Got crabs from the Krusty Krab?
Speaker 5: All right?
Speaker 4: Question number Question number two, A little bit of a geometry here on a Monday morning, all of the degrees in the three angles of a triangle always add up to what?
Speaker 2: Okay?
Speaker 4: Is it?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Nice job? Oh my goodness, thanks goodness.
Speaker 5: I have her in here because I would be lost. Well, here's question number three. The longest day of the year, the day with the most sunlight, is always in what month? Hey? What mone?
Speaker 17: I feel like it would be like in the summertime?
Speaker 12: What's reverse of the TV?
Speaker 2: Would it be in like when that?
Speaker 5: Don't run out of time. Hurry, let's go with I don't know, Mark.
Speaker 4: Marchain in the summer stop it, junee, that's the summer solstice?
Speaker 5: Right, second, guess myself.
Speaker 4: Oh my goodness, longest day of the year always in June. All right, Question number four, Now, you guys need this one to win the game. You've got two correct in one incorrect. Question number four. Many people order a black a b L A T, which is a popular version of the classic BLT sandwich. What does b L A T stand for a black black b l A T Instead of a B L T you're getting a b L a T.
Speaker 10: Bacon lace.
Speaker 5: It starts with an anchovy.
Speaker 1: Let's get it.
Speaker 4: That's your answer, Come on, answer comes getting Anchovies's on?
Speaker 3: Other sandwich?
Speaker 4: Hey, what's something that starts with an A that a lot of people put on a sandwich?
Speaker 3: A lot of people.
Speaker 4: It's probably the superior sandwich ingredient delicious.
Speaker 5: Oh no, no, it's with an A.
Speaker 7: I have no idea.
Speaker 8: Oh no, you do know, you do know it's gonna cost you more.
Speaker 5: I have no idea.
Speaker 4: Apple god on, avocado, bacon, lettuce, avocado, tomato sandwich. Those are good, by the way.
Speaker 2: My god, and apples. Have you ever had a sandwich and anchobys or apples on it?
Speaker 3: My mom used to make yours as a kid. Regress.
Speaker 4: I'm nervous.
Speaker 10: We've never been on air.
Speaker 3: Oh man, we were right there, Aoby.
Speaker 5: Look, I almost want to give it to you just because your answers are so hilarious, but people will be upset, so I'm just gonna put you on hold.
Speaker 2: You can chat with Jess after.
Speaker 5: Okay, right, thank you so much, guy, problem, thank you.
Speaker 2: To hang on.
Speaker 4: Apples and anchovy sandwich without avocado.
Speaker 3: Just ain't a sandwich. I need av love avocado.
Speaker 1: All right.
Speaker 4: A couple of DM slides right here. Here's a mom slide into my DMS. This is say Grandma, I'd love to give the biggest Happy birthday shout out to my oldest son, Wyatt Fields except Benisha High. He's the big one six today sixteen. We'll listen to you guys show every morning on the way to school. That's from Mom Billy, From Mom Billy, Dean and Maverick.
Speaker 3: Also, of course is a fun said thing.
Speaker 4: So much so, Happy birthday to white Fields, my man sixteen.
Speaker 3: That's a big one.
Speaker 4: Another one here, hey, gre My son Lucas Sosa turned six over the weekend. Can you please wish him a very happy birthday from his Mommy Yvette, Poppy, Danielle and big bro Aiden. We love listening to your guys show on the way to school. He loves the Yep Nope game. But of course, oh I'm misfired on who gives us far? Thank you so Happy birthday, Happy blady Birthday.
Speaker 3: Lucas Sos.
Speaker 4: Up one more DM slide here, Hey Graham, hopeful super mom sliding into your DMS. I'm currently in a competition for the next Super Mom and I'm hoping to get a shout out and link to share with all of your amazing JV show listeners for support the twenty thousand dollars prize will help me pay for the overwhelming medical bills for my special needs daughter that I'm raising on my own. Heard, I listen to the JV Show every morning. Love all the good vibes and positivity you guys spread, and here is the link. So first and foremost, use a fart. Secondly, go to JV Morning Show on Instagram and that link is up there. If you'd like to help one of our listeners become a super mom and get a very deserving prize for her, that is awesome, So go vote for her.
Speaker 11: Yes, honest, it's all the stuff you need to know what's hot in music, movies, shows, and the most talked about stories happening today in the Bay.
Speaker 5: So, Kanye West and Bianca are back together.
Speaker 4: I knew it was two love birds.
Speaker 5: The last time we talked about Kanye and Bianca.
Speaker 2: It was because Kanye had a.
Speaker 5: Song where he was begging her to come back to him. Remember he said that she had left him because she didn't like what he was tweeting and then he was like tracking her on his phone and it was just a bunch of like psycho a toxic behavior.
Speaker 2: But anyways, he.
Speaker 5: Admitted Bianca loved me so it seems like they actually did split for a while.
Speaker 2: Are you happy cheering that they're back together.
Speaker 7: I'm only happy because I went back to the Prediction Journal and on February fourteenth, I said they're gonna get back together, and.
Speaker 8: You guys said they're done.
Speaker 12: No.
Speaker 4: Yes, I doesn't sound familiar at all.
Speaker 2: No, I think that you're rigging the Prediction Journal.
Speaker 3: I think they should. I think they should be done.
Speaker 4: If you're getting back together with somebody that's done and said all the things that this guy has said over the past year or whatever, like there's something wrong with you.
Speaker 5: Yeah, So it seems they did actually split for a while.
Speaker 2: Remember when they were in La.
Speaker 5: Bianca, was staying alone at a hotel, and then at some point Kanye went back to Japan. But it looks like now they are trying to make it work because they were spotted together for the first time in like months over the weekend. They were out having dinner in Spain. So they're back doing all that traveling again, not trying to hide from any cameras again, loving the attention again.
Speaker 2: It's just like how it used to be.
Speaker 4: Something I just don't I don't understand. I can't wrap my head around any of it.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 8: They're perfect for each other, I think, and I think there's a lot that we're not seeing. And maybe she's just like.
Speaker 4: He's not a Nazi supporter behind the scenes.
Speaker 8: How do you look past that?
Speaker 4: Right?
Speaker 3: That's what I'm saying. This doesn't make any sense to me.
Speaker 5: So did he try to delay his trial? The judge was like, Nope, it ain't happening.
Speaker 12: No.
Speaker 3: Did he delay for the deadler?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 5: Did he delay for the Diddler?
Speaker 12: No?
Speaker 5: So he and his attorneys requested to have the trial delayed by two months so they can better prepare their defense, and the judge said Friday that Nope. Jury selection will begin May fifth, as previously scheduled. He said, quote, it's unclear why there isn't sufficient time to prepare, Like, come on. The judge also made two other significant rulings on Friday. Number one, he said the victims would be allowed to testify under pseudonyms or fake names in order to remain anonymous to the public. And number two, he said that most evidence about any prior assault allegations not charged in the indictment would not be allowed at the trial. I guess prosecutors were hoping that other victims would be able to They were hoping that other victims would be allowed to come forward and testify, even though their allegations aren't necessarily any of the charges in the trial. But the judge just shot that down, so that ain't happening either, did he?
Speaker 3: Could I get a delay please, judge?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 3: Sorry, buddy.
Speaker 4: Do you know anything about are they going to allow cameras into this one?
Speaker 6: No?
Speaker 5: From what I've.
Speaker 2: Gathered, no, And a lot of it's to protect the victims.
Speaker 4: So we're just gonna have like some ridiculous courtrooms sketches of Diddy looking very solemn.
Speaker 8: Yeah there, and where is this taking place?
Speaker 5: New York?
Speaker 3: We're you gonna planning on attending?
Speaker 8: Yeah, but it's near here.
Speaker 3: Stand out there and shot a couple of things.
Speaker 5: Did Graham, do you have anything?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Really quick?
Speaker 4: Just uh want to announce Barbara Lee going to be the next mayor of Oakland. The former congresswoman narrowly edged former city councilman Lauren Taylor in the special election race. Look, we reminded people in these airwaves, get out and vote. If you live in Oakland, get out in there.
Speaker 3: Vote. I heard the turnout Will was rather sparks not the.
Speaker 4: Turnout for this one, and a lot of people upset about the Oakland ranked choice voting system. Those ones always confuse me. Where you pick your top choices, just pick what just vote for the person you want to win. I don't like the ranked choice thing. It's a little confusing. Yeah, I think that trips people up a little bit. This was a bit of a reversal because Lauren Taylor he was leading Barbara Lee, I believe on Friday at last check when we had talked about it, he was ahead in the race, very narrowly, but he as more votes were tallied, that flipped and he called Barbara on Saturday morning to concede the race and congratulate her. So, Barbara Lee, next marri it is official.
Speaker 2: All right, thank you Graham.
Speaker 5: Don't forget. We are gonna be at Great in Resort and Casino Memorial Day. We cannot wait. We are kicking off the summer with one of these epic pool parties that Great and Throw is always so much fun and they always sellous.
Speaker 2: If you want to hang with the JV Show.
Speaker 5: And Steve Aoki, it's gonna be so high, it's gonna be crazy.
Speaker 2: We have your way in all this week. All you have to do is leave us a talkback that sounds easy, that's fit your name.
Speaker 5: He just leave that on the talk bag. And then eight to fifty make sure you tune in, will play the winning talkback right here on the JMIE Show.
Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 2: Talkback's already rolling in.
Speaker 3: Good morning, JV Show.
Speaker 4: This is Jennifer in Stockton.
Speaker 3: I really really really want to win those pool party tickets. I need some adult time bad. Hopefully I win.
Speaker 10: Thank you.
Speaker 2: So eight fifty make sure you tune in to hear.
Speaker 5: Hopefully your talk bag.
Speaker 2: We're already getting so many people.
Speaker 4: Are we allowing people from I think that is one of the rules that if you're from Stockton, you didn't get to go.
Speaker 3: No, that's the thing. Okay, So Jennifer's in.
Speaker 4: Jennifer is in to win.
Speaker 3: Yes, that's fine.
Speaker 5: Heever, this is for a great resort casino. They have the these pool parties during the summer. They're always so much fun. They are crazy. Think like Vegas pool party, but without the flight, without the expensive hotel.
Speaker 2: It's you know, it's right here.
Speaker 5: Yeah, great, And then Stevie Joki is going to be hang with us Memorial Day weekend, and so leave those talk bags, your name, your phone number. That way we can hit you back and let you know that you've won. If you'll win, all right, good luck. Also, Crazy Cash is on stand by first Graham, what do you have?
Speaker 3: New fight alert, you guys, new fight alert.
Speaker 4: I don't know if you guys saw this, but over the weekend, Jake Paul announced his next boxing match. Okay, he's gonna be fighting ex middleweight champ Julio Caesar Chavez in June.
Speaker 3: That's gonna be here quick, you guys.
Speaker 4: It's gonna be in June, June twenty eighth in Anaheim, And he said, five years ago, I stepped into the ring for my pro debut after one amateur fight, and every fight since I've been a step towards becoming a world champion. I defeated the baddest man on the planet and broke multiple records. And now I'm going against a former world champion with fifty four wins who Canelo could barely beat. Does this excite you not at all? Jake Paul twenty eight, He's eleven and one in his career. We know that last five he beat fifty eight year old old man Mike Tyson. Julio su Chavez Junior, he's thirty nine years old. His record for fifty four six and one. His last fight was on July twenty fourth of last year. And then they exchanged some words on social media, you guys to kind of build the hype, he says, I'm not this is a Julio Shovist Julio Caesar Shavist Junior. Excuse me, he said, I'm not some YouTuber or UFC fighter beating up old retired boxers.
Speaker 3: I'm a real former boxing World champ.
Speaker 4: And on June twenty eighth, you're gonna find out what it's like to be in with a real Mexican style.
Speaker 3: Are you excited?
Speaker 5: Now?
Speaker 10: No?
Speaker 5: I just why not?
Speaker 7: I hate that they continue to give this guy the time of day.
Speaker 8: I'm sorry, but I just I'm not a Jake Paul fan.
Speaker 4: But he moves the needle in the boxing world. Now, this is where boxing is at.
Speaker 2: At this point, you have to accept that he's a boxer.
Speaker 3: He's like the biggest show in town.
Speaker 4: Now I can't.
Speaker 5: I think I'm just not into fighting, So like like the boxing and stuff I think I'm more of.
Speaker 2: Like the exhibition fights.
Speaker 5: Those are the things that are gonna like excite me, like okay, like let's get another Tyson fight. You know what I mean?
Speaker 3: Something being crappy, I know, but like.
Speaker 4: The there that's it are terrible.
Speaker 5: I don't know, but I mean, like the real boxing matches like this one for example, like it she doesn't really do anything for me because I'm not really big on boxing.
Speaker 4: But what IFO is Junior knocks his face off of his face? That that's the thing I hold out hope to every single time. And you guys got me in and everybody, let's sening right now and all the talkbacks.
Speaker 3: Oh, Mike Tyson, have you seen the videos of him training?
Speaker 4: He's ferocious, He's iron, Mike. We all watched that fight. There was nothing iron about that guy. Yeah, she's going to iron them to go take a nap.
Speaker 2: So you are excited for this upcoming fight, like you'll be watching.
Speaker 4: I don't fully know because I have not watched. I don't know that I've watched a fight with Julio Caesar shows Junior in it before, so I don't know. Maybe someone on the talkback could tell me if he's got a real legitimate shot to knock Jake Paul's face off of his face, because that's all he does all I want to see. I don't know. I mean, he's got an incredible record, But is this one of those fights that like he's now past his prime. I don't want to insult the fans of his or insult him. But he's thirty nine, you know, it's like as you start to age as a boxer and get older.
Speaker 3: He's not.
Speaker 4: He's not Mike Tyson's fifty eight, but he's a little older towards the tail end of his career.
Speaker 3: Is this gonna be another one of those sham fights?
Speaker 7: I hope not, because I do want to see Jake Paul go down.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry, but question on the Jake Paul thing?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Why why is he so hated?
Speaker 3: It's his haircut?
Speaker 16: For me?
Speaker 3: Is it just haircut?
Speaker 9: Yeah?
Speaker 5: I hate his haircut.
Speaker 2: I like his earrings half the time either hackiness.
Speaker 5: It's like the but isn't that every boxer in most athletes.
Speaker 8: But he's been like that even before he became a boxer.
Speaker 3: This is different. It's more annoying for some reason.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't know what weird that you can't like everybody hates them. You just know that like we do. But I can't even tell you why.
Speaker 3: I just have to I told you why.
Speaker 4: His haircut really bugs me, Like what are you doing?
Speaker 12: There?
Speaker 3: Is he balding?
Speaker 4: He got receiving hairline under there and he's keeping that Like is it a comb forward situation that's happening?
Speaker 3: What is it?
Speaker 2: But it really I feel like it's a full head of hair.
Speaker 4: I don't did you see that thing flopping around in that last time?
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 3: I think it's a comb forward I think.
Speaker 2: So I did go do some examining.
Speaker 5: Really there's something going on. Take a second look at this.
Speaker 4: Yeah, take a look, jess, what do you have?
Speaker 7: So, contrary to popular belief, you guys, phones might actually be good for teens' mental health. So there was a study that was done right, and during this study, teens and tweens who have their phone reported better results and basically everything that was being tested. They had less depression and anxiety, higher self esteem, and just more likely to spend more time with friends and family in person and be more physically active, which I feel.
Speaker 5: Like all these what and so are they looking.
Speaker 4: At and let's study did they what in the great institute did this study?
Speaker 7: Now, obviously there are certain there are certain things that you have to take a look at, because if somebody is spending their whole day on their phone, then they're obviously not spending any time with their friends and family.
Speaker 8: So there is like a the phone usage needs to be measured.
Speaker 7: But the teens that did have their phones like their own phones, they've just measured a lot happier and better. So I'm collins, if this okay, you're not buying it right now, but let's say you had every single like data backing it up. Does this make you more likely to give your team a phone?
Speaker 4: But all the data that we've seen prior to this study, which again i'd like to see the validity of this one, has pointed in the opposite direction. More anxiety, more low self esteem, all that a decreased activity because they're sitting around on their phone all day.
Speaker 8: But I think if with moderation, it could be a good thing.
Speaker 4: I can't but have you, but have you seen anybody able? We adults can't even moderate our phone usage.
Speaker 5: It's hard to control a teen's phone usage. You can't even control it ourself. Back to Jake Paul's hair, I don't think that he's I don't think that he's losing hair.
Speaker 8: I don't think you're looking at like.
Speaker 5: I just there's something well Jake Paul hair twenty twenty five. If there's a certain take sure I need to be looking for.
Speaker 3: Twenty twenty five.
Speaker 4: If you've just seen it in all the fights and the things, it looks like it's covering up something's going.
Speaker 2: A little forward, like you like, he brushes it forward.
Speaker 5: But I don't think, oh, whoa, whoa, whoaes just showed me something different?
Speaker 9: WHOA post that on our story twenty twenty four By the way, yeah, like, I don't know if you're watching the fights and stuff as it gets sweaty and less unless covering something's happening, Oh yeah yeah never And someone's saying it's because of the roids.
Speaker 3: Well that was That wouldn't surprise me either.
Speaker 5: Allegedly we are getting that up on our story if you want to check out his hair.
Speaker 1: The JV show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 5: Lots of talk bags. We are doing a lot of Jake Paul talk this morning. He's got an upcoming fight.
Speaker 4: Yeah, in June, June twenty eighth, he's gonna be fighting Julios Caesars Chavez Junior in Anaheim, California. And we're kind of wondering is this fight going to be any good because all his past fights have been major disappointments. He's been fighting people way past their prime or people who aren't even boxers. So I asked, does anyone know if this if because I'm not you know, some huge boxing fan, is this actually gonna be a good fight?
Speaker 6: Hey?
Speaker 12: Guys?
Speaker 15: His phone to a Freemont This for Graham's question regarding Julio Caesar Travis. He's actually very bad. His last performances were horrible, with excuses and just straight out quitting and not taking training seriously. So Graham, don't get your hopes up. How wan I say, guys, bye?
Speaker 2: So is he only fighting people that he knows he's gonna be Yeah?
Speaker 8: Boy, are you.
Speaker 3: Asking that like a serious question? That's his entire career.
Speaker 4: Of course, that's all he's done.
Speaker 5: He's bringing all the olds.
Speaker 4: He was fighting washed up MMA fighters that were not only past their prime but also not good at boxing. And then he fought Mike Tyson. Do you guys remember the guy walking into the ring. Yes, he stumbled over his walker with the tennis balls on it, and then he beat him.
Speaker 3: Like what are we doing?
Speaker 4: So this doesn't give me much help because that's the only reason I would have any interest in this is watching. I just and I think I speak for a lot of people, just like to see Jake Paul get his buckcket.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we've also been talking about Jake Paul's hair.
Speaker 8: There's something going on with it.
Speaker 6: Okay, hairstylist Naomi here, I've analyzed the photos and yes, he definitely has some widow peak receding hairline action going on there.
Speaker 5: But also this is just how the.
Speaker 2: Kids are wearing their hair right now.
Speaker 6: That hole, the broccoli haircut, the shaggy dog haircut, like they're just they wear it going right into their eyeballs. It's weird, but it is what it is.
Speaker 5: As they say, yeah, maybe because it is just such a trendy look. I didn't even think anything of it, like could he be hiding receding hairline?
Speaker 4: I don't know.
Speaker 2: I never even gave it a second.
Speaker 3: I think that's why he's employing it again.
Speaker 4: JAB Morning Show on Instagram will look on the story there you can get to see what it looks like. I just think he's not you asked what annoys me so much about Jake Paul.
Speaker 3: A lot of haircut bugs me.
Speaker 4: But I can tell like it's this comb forward situation. He's using it to hide. Just embrace it, dude, buzz that off. It just that he's not pulling it off. In my mind, if you a lot of people have the haircut whatever, they can rock it, but his is like when it gets sweaty.
Speaker 3: I see what's going on.
Speaker 5: Graham. Let's talk about the car. You and the wife got a new car.
Speaker 4: Yeah, if you guys get the car missed the last last week.
Speaker 3: I think that was maybe Friday. We made the big announcement.
Speaker 4: The Herbert family has finally joined the twenty first century and bought a new got a new car. We've been driving our old four Runners for a zillion years and we got a twenty twenty two Ford Mustang mock E. So it's on a new new car, but it's a new car to us, and it has really low miles on it, so the thing seems brand new. It looks like it's in brand new condition. Again, shout out to Cadillact Marine. That's where the dealership that we bought it. They were awesome. Anyways, I have to say this, you guys electric vehicles evs.
Speaker 3: They are awesome.
Speaker 4: Really wow, they are awesome.
Speaker 2: How can you and I've seen I saw the picture that you guys posted.
Speaker 3: Uh huh.
Speaker 2: I love the bow on top and.
Speaker 5: Your wife looks so happy. Look how can you go from writing in something like that? It's like so cool, so new, all the technology in it. It's comfortable, it's got that new car smell. And then Monday morning you get back into your old Forerunner and got it come to work.
Speaker 4: Now, look I got it my fore Runner totally detailed out over the weekend, so it like looks as new as you can look. But yeah, it is not the same look EV's. They just drive so quietly and so smooth, and they man the acceleration. You guys, man, you push the accelerator. I was gonna say push the gas, but it's not gas. You push the accelerator and the thing feels like you're going to warp speed, like merging onto the highway. It's not even merging anymore because I just blast pass every other car. Let's try to get on there like they're I don't know. I feel like we've been missing out, but now we're but here we are and it's great. And we have solar on our house now, so I'm charging the thing during the day basically for free. I mean, can't get anybody. It's perfect. I'm loving it. But the complaints out of my household about this car, you guys, oh, the complaints about what mostly just my daughter, and her complaint is she does not like the new car smell.
Speaker 2: She's no, she.
Speaker 4: Spent her entire life in a car that smells like old spilled in and out burger and spilled coffee and rotting apple cores because sometimes I forget mine under the seat when I go to the gym, and you know, it's like stuff like that. She's used to a car with a very thick, musty organic smell, and now she's in a car with like leather seats or whatever they are, and it smells totally different, and she is not here for the new car smell. We were going to drive it to Kate's parents house in moren for Easter over the weekend, and she's like, I don't want to go in that car. I don't want to go. I'm like, what, this car is way better. The speaker is, the sound system, the giant screen, the you know, like everything, what do you want?
Speaker 3: I can't she can't stand the smell.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, that's.
Speaker 4: What I thought. I was like, you know a lot of people like that's their favorite smell. I mean, this is like a really important smell. It's a big deal, that new car smell. She's not here for it. She's five years old, and you know five year old girls, they can be very opinionated. And she is not happy. She's boycotting the carcotting.
Speaker 5: If you haven't seen it, it's on our Shavy Morning show. Very happy for you and the family. Grammy, you guys, the.
Speaker 3: Thing is sweet.
Speaker 4: Kate let me drive it because this is my wife's car, and she let me drive it. I got to drive it to Marine the other day. I'm back. Yeah, I'm telling you, it's just so nice, Like, how can you go back to your old car?
Speaker 2: Like you just have to get another new one that's.
Speaker 3: Not in the budget.
Speaker 4: I'll be driving. My mind's ready to go. Mine's ready to go for another one hundred thousand miles after that.
Speaker 1: Yes, the JV show on Wild ninety four.
Speaker 4: Nine, Good Morning JV over here.
Speaker 12: Easter was amazing.
Speaker 10: I don't know what happened, and I woke up with a lot of yoke all over my hair.
Speaker 2: A good day, so disgusting.
Speaker 4: Now it sells that I got like maybe an egg dying. Actually you got yoke of face and his hair probably, yeah, like little just a little egg yeah, mishap.
Speaker 3: Of course, yeah, eggs bread. You know the shell came.
Speaker 5: Break so easily.
Speaker 3: That's right.
Speaker 2: Yeah, just one little misstap and crack.
Speaker 8: Oh, that must have taken a while to That does sell it.
Speaker 4: Your hair too, that does sell amazing.
Speaker 5: Don't forget. We are getting closer to getting our winner for this great resort casino pool party. Still got ten minutes if you want to get that talk back in with your name and your phone number for your chance to hang with us Memorial Day weekends.
Speaker 2: You know great and they do these.
Speaker 5: Amazing pool parties always so much fun. They're so epic, and we got one coming up with Steve A.
Speaker 2: Yoki. This is twenty one and up. If you want to join us, get on that talk back all right.
Speaker 5: So according to relationship relationship experts.
Speaker 3: Uh huh.
Speaker 5: What you have your partner saved as in your phone can tell a lot about your relationship with that person.
Speaker 2: Uh okay, Jess, Yeah you have a boyfriend, I do Reuben. What is he saved under?
Speaker 7: And he's just saved under Ruben with a little white heart emoji?
Speaker 3: You get it? Has it has an emoji next to it? Yeah, I didn't know that was a thing.
Speaker 5: Graham, what do you have your wife saved under?
Speaker 3: Kate Lennon?
Speaker 4: That's it. That's the name that I met her as. That was surmain named Lennon, And so I saved us their first and last name. What was I supposed to change it to it emoji?
Speaker 5: Well, yeah, to anything so formal, I don't know.
Speaker 4: I feel like, to me, that has so much more meaning because that reminds me of all the years that I was like pursuing her and like that's who I knew her as, and like when I fell in love with her, that was her name, so like I could never I could never shake that name from my mind, Like I was just obsessed with her.
Speaker 3: So like that to me reminds me that So.
Speaker 7: You don't have an emoji next to Graham, doesn't use emojis, So in anything, you.
Speaker 4: Have multiple phone contacts that are have an emoji next to them, But why you know it's your mom?
Speaker 3: Why do you need to put a next to that?
Speaker 7: It just adds something to it, like it makes a cuter my mom texted me, and it's mom with.
Speaker 4: A heart, like Mama Albert and then there's like a winky face next to it, like a little egg plans.
Speaker 3: And a bunch of.
Speaker 5: Yolk, exactly.
Speaker 2: Size how you feel about that person.
Speaker 4: But what to myself, I'm emphasizing to myself, Yes, it's contacts in my phone, So why do I need an emoji next to something?
Speaker 3: I'm emoji in myself?
Speaker 5: Well, according to relationships relation, I don't know why I could not say relationships today. According to relationship experts, the name that we have on our phone is a visual symbol of our partner and a reminder of our relationship with them. So using like emojis or nicknames, like little inside jokes or whatever reflects a deeper or more intimate connection.
Speaker 3: There's nothing more embarrassed though.
Speaker 4: If you got your phone ringing and your boys see it, it's like, who's baby chicken calling you? Oh, that's my girlfriend likes that nickname. Here.
Speaker 5: If our partner uses our full name just like they would any other contact, we might feel they don't attribute additional value to our communication. She says that may not be true for all couples.
Speaker 4: See, I don't find think that's true at all, for the reasons that I laid out the reason. I have her first, and I've never changed changed her even though she's changed her last name, I've never changed it because that is like Graham, the name that I fell in love with.
Speaker 8: Do you know what she has you under on her phone?
Speaker 4: That's a good question. No, I don't. Probably I would like to know Graham's super hot bartender that I met.
Speaker 5: You don't think she would have updated your contacts and you haven't even changed her last name in yours.
Speaker 4: But there's a reason for I'm telling you the reason.
Speaker 8: Okay, Selena, what's yours?
Speaker 5: Uh? So AJ is saved under hubby heart emoji, kissy face emoji, tongue emoji.
Speaker 4: I hate it.
Speaker 3: God, I have no idea.
Speaker 8: This was the thing that's one too many emojis?
Speaker 2: So what point did you think?
Speaker 4: So?
Speaker 3: What point did you change it?
Speaker 4: So one day you're like, oh, he's no longer a j I'm going to change it to hubby.
Speaker 2: He was always that, even when we were just eating.
Speaker 4: Oh, he was always Hubby.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 8: No, I think it's the thing.
Speaker 7: It goes from just a number to then like like just their.
Speaker 3: Name from the gym.
Speaker 5: Then you add.
Speaker 7: An emoji as it goes on, like at a time with that little splash emoji.
Speaker 4: Got it.
Speaker 5: I don't think I don't think this is This obviously doesn't apply to you, Graham, but this expert says that people who are insecure avoidance might put their partners contact in their phone as just like their name, to keep it simple.
Speaker 2: To keep it brief.
Speaker 5: That way, if things don't work out, it kind of protects them from feeling rejected. It's like they're not they're not getting attached that way.
Speaker 3: That's weird.
Speaker 4: The thing seems more habitual to me, Like whatever your habit is for saving contacts in your phone, that's how it would be saved.
Speaker 5: Right, Yeah, I mean for regular people, but not my partner, Like yeah.
Speaker 3: Different for you win your man's phone and it just said Selena.
Speaker 4: Yeah, really, what would he need to have where you'd be like okay.
Speaker 5: Yes, a little emoji, yes, something at least at least a hard emoji.
Speaker 4: But what if it's like an actual man that you're dating that doesn't need to use emojis all the time.
Speaker 2: I'm dating or married to an actual man.
Speaker 5: He uses emoji.
Speaker 3: Questionable emojis.
Speaker 8: Do not lessen your masculine.
Speaker 3: Thank you, Yes that's what you think. Okay, but continue.
Speaker 7: But I will say, with the way that my boyfriend texts and stuff, I think if it was up to him, he'd probably just have my name as like just just but he has it.
Speaker 2: With the little heart. Did you tell him to put it there?
Speaker 8: No, he put it on his phone, but it would hurt me if he took it off.
Speaker 4: Wow, I'm like, this is I've learned something new every day I've learned something On The.
Speaker 1: Davy Show, The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine, Oh you.
Speaker 5: Had a great weekend. Thanks for joining us back here. We got your crazy cash. On stand By Good Morning JV Show.
Speaker 12: This is Brenda from santaz So on the Emoji Contact Savings. So. I used to have my husband under babe with a kissy faced emoji, and I had that for the longest time until I seen his phone that he only had me as Brenda. That's it. So I was upset. I got so mad that I changed his name to just Alfredo, and I haven't changed it since until he changes. I'm not gonna.
Speaker 2: Change Stand your ground, Stand your ground.
Speaker 3: I had no idea this was the thing.
Speaker 4: My God brought this up earlier that some you know, relationship expert.
Speaker 3: It might mean something.
Speaker 4: What your partner has your name saved as and he just had it as Brenda.
Speaker 5: Oh who would do that? Thank you?
Speaker 4: Just I'm joking this, Alfredo. I think that's what she says his name is. That sounds like my kind of guy. Stand your ground. You just put a name in there, It doesn't matter.
Speaker 5: Why can't it be something cute because it's my phone? But it's like, who are you worried about seeing your phone and knowing that you have a wife or girlfriend?
Speaker 4: That's not it at all. Why do I need to have a kissy face emojix?
Speaker 5: That should be how you feel about her?
Speaker 3: My snoopy whoopie kissing.
Speaker 7: Yeah, and you shouldn't be embarrassed of what your boys are going to.
Speaker 5: Think about it. I know, but we are Wow. Okay, every Monday we bring a photo from home, something from our weekends. They're up now at JV Morning Show. That's our Instagram. Make sure you're following us. Let's run through some of the pictures, shall we. I'll go first. On Friday, we talked about my hamster with my daughter's hamster, jelly Bean, and you guys asked her if she was No, so I made so.
Speaker 2: I made a mental note that she should be my photo from home.
Speaker 14: No.
Speaker 5: But this is jelly Bean's first first Easter. I put her in a cute little basket, just horrible.
Speaker 4: If there was a caption, this thing would say, please send help, rescue me.
Speaker 3: This family is trying to kill me.
Speaker 5: She likes it, and she just got a new cage, so she's thriving, very happy.
Speaker 3: Better.
Speaker 5: Yeah, how old is she?
Speaker 6: Know?
Speaker 2: I don't know how old she was when we got her. I don't know.
Speaker 3: You don't have a little hamster birth certificate.
Speaker 5: No, Oh my god, that'd be so if they were like teeny tiny.
Speaker 3: The little pawprint there.
Speaker 4: Well, jelly Bean's first Easter and Jellybean's last Easter. Just does Jellybean make it to next Easter? Your thoughts, I'm.
Speaker 8: Gonna say no, I'm sorry, Selena.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I don't think Jellybean makes it to next easter.
Speaker 2: That that you guys are like wishing death on an innocent.
Speaker 5: Animal live that long?
Speaker 3: Yeah, only live a.
Speaker 5: Couple of years. So if she does die before, then clearly she was old as hell when I got her.
Speaker 3: We don't know.
Speaker 4: It could be natural causes or you smashed her behind the oven.
Speaker 2: Again, I do not smash hamsters.
Speaker 4: Hamster hamster death pools are just fun. We're not wishing death on the hamster. We just know it is inevitable. And yeah, I'm with you.
Speaker 3: I don't think.
Speaker 4: I think jelly Bean was lucky to make it to this easter will not make it to this one. My picture is a picture of me and the family. We went to California Academy of Sciences on Friday.
Speaker 3: It's Dino Days going on right now.
Speaker 4: It was awesome. We had a blast. This is in the Have you ever been in the planetarium and there to see the planetarium show?
Speaker 2: I did not.
Speaker 4: That is a really really cool You lean way back in the seat and they show you like the whole sky above you and.
Speaker 8: Sphere in Vegas.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's kind of like a miniature version of the Sphere in Vegas, like a smaller.
Speaker 5: Version.
Speaker 4: This was right before the show while I was awake, because look, this was a Friday.
Speaker 3: I was pretty tired.
Speaker 4: And the show I found to be very soothing, and they're showing you the stars and and then whoever narrates it's got this very pleasant, calming voice. And I'll be honest, I was out. But the show was great from what I hear. And uh yeah, but nice litt nap. But we had a great time.
Speaker 8: Wow, I love that. For you, Graham, my.
Speaker 2: Picture what am I looking at?
Speaker 7: So if you zoom in, you'll see that I'm way way back there.
Speaker 8: I have a smile on my face.
Speaker 3: But what are you doing here?
Speaker 8: Is not for me? So you'll see my boyfriend's neglected yard.
Speaker 4: Is he like are these stables? Does he have some horses? No, those are a lot of hay.
Speaker 7: Those are those I guess they're like little outside couches. They just don't have the couch cushion.
Speaker 2: We're not talking about the couches. We're talking about them.
Speaker 4: I'm talking about back there, the fence and all the hay, and like, where are the farm animals?
Speaker 8: It's not hey, it's just very very dead grass. Got it that he had trimmed, so.
Speaker 7: I was in charge of like basically putting it in like a giant pile so that then he could go in with the lawnmower and do the next part of the job or whatever.
Speaker 2: I didn't realize you were out there doing yard work.
Speaker 5: Yes, I was like they fall in love.
Speaker 8: They say it'll be fun, they say it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you tell me shivalry's dead. Then look at this. What a gentleman he's having you break his yard, right.
Speaker 8: But you know what, we still had some fun.
Speaker 7: It is definitely not for me though, So by the time we get a house eventually in the future, this will not.
Speaker 8: Be what I will be doing.
Speaker 7: I will gladly be making a drinks or food or something else.
Speaker 8: But this yard work is not it.
Speaker 4: You guys, he should probably try and maintaining that it's easier to mow the grass. Yeah that's tall.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I'll tell him.
Speaker 2: You can check out all of our photos. JV Morning Show on Instagram
Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine