Speaker 1: M Hey, everybody, welcome to Pink Shade. It's Thursday, and that means it's Poping Bravo Day. And as you guys know, I'm pop and Bravo. I'd love to talk about Bravo. And I've got the best person to talk about Bravo. It is Miguel Luciano. Am I saying that? Right? Well?
Speaker 2: I like the way I just say Migul Luciana. But you gave it like an Italian flair, so I'll take yours.
Speaker 1: I gave it Italian at the end. Yes, yes, just like Count of Sluman.
Speaker 2: I speak of languages, darling, and you know what Dwirling story. But also is a Child of the World and she would absolutely say migulcan.
Speaker 1: She would, she would, She would say it in a whole different accent.
Speaker 2: Maybe each syllable would be in a different accent. Miguel Luciano, you actually got abou four accents you could do there.
Speaker 1: The Child of the World. Now, okay, So everybody knows you from the Instagram, the TikTok. Your social media is incredible. I've probably it was probably maybe eight nine ten months ago. My daughter, who's twenty two, I was like, have you seen this guy on TikTok and it was you doing a Mary Cosby impression, and I was like, oh yeah. I was like, he's come across my thing, you know, and I try, honestly, I'm a person that tries not to get on TikTok because then I can't get off. Yeah, like a like a full addict.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 1: It is not so much with Instagram. Instagram, I'm able to put it down, but with TikTok, I'm not. So I was like, oh yeah, it's like I've seen him coming more and more on my Instagram. I was like, I was following him. So it was my twenty two year old daughter. So you get the range of women here. And as then it was more and more and more and it was growing. I was like, oh my god, and now he's hanging out with Bro and Bro. Oh my god. I'm so chioud.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's pretty wild how it has unfolded. For sure.
Speaker 1: Give me the whole give me the whole thing. So you're an acting teacher.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so I'm a professional actor. Been acting since I was a kid, professionally, and I was teaching even at fifteen, So I was teaching kids at you know, at a little school called Peaches School to dance in music in North Miami Beach in Miami, where I was from, born and raised and basically been acting professionally my whole life, teaching acting my whole life. I've never had a job outside of acting. Okay, so it's been a pretty specific world that I've been in. But I knew it was time to pivot because I was on a TV show many years ago on Nickelodeon, and then I was up for a couple of things and nothing ever happened. So I was like, okay, I'm you know, I turned thirty last year. I was like, I got to get out of Miami and I have to revitalize myself somehow, Like I got stuck in the same pattern of auditioning a play in Miami, a commercial in Miami, being close to something, and then I was like, okay, so you know, at some point something's got to get So I said, my best friend told me, you got to get on and I was so intimidated because I was like, I don't know how. I don't even like I post selfies, like I don't know the I was not doing anything like of content creation. And he was like, well, you're really good at impersonations because I've been impersonating my teachers in elementary school, middle school, high school. My principal used to call me out a math class to impersonate the faculty to the office staff. I mean it's been like I've been doing this my whole life. I love it. Yeah, and nothing makes me happier than making people laugh, and like, yeah, I happen to be really good at impersonation. So I was like, okay, maybe, and he was like, you should do the Housewives because you're really good at them. And I was like, no, I do not want to do that. That's so like I'm such a Miami bro. Like I'm not such a Miami bro. I'm a theater kid. But half of me is like I was raised by Miami bro. So a part of me is like, no, that's dorky, Like there was that voice of life, but.
Speaker 1: You were watching all these shows before watching.
Speaker 2: Them, shame. I would tell everyone I love the Housewives, but one thing was like me saying it to people around me and then me posting it. You know, I'm so sure. I said, I got to get over myself, like my life has to change somehow. I can't stay stuck, you know, and if it you know. And I think the biggest thing that made me, like the deciding factor that made me end up posting these impersonations was that I was afraid what people would think of me and that being the problem, like that being the thing was embarrassing to me. I was like, oh really, like you're like, that's so dumb, Like I was ashamed of that shame. So I said, well, now we got you know, really, if that's the reason, then now you have to do it. It wasn't me succeed. I wasn't because I thought I was going to do amazing at it. Did I posted it because I was like, it's embarrassing that you're embarrassed. So I posted, and I one thing led to another and I started posting in TikTok last November.
Speaker 1: Okay, so what was the first one that you did.
Speaker 2: The first one, I think was The Real Housewives of Salt Lake City as Acting Coaches Okay, because I was at the studio the acting coach that I teach at, and I was like, all right, well I'm already here. All right, I'll do Mary, cause giving somebody an acting note would be really funny. So I did you know the Housewives of Salt Lake City acting coaching, and that one did okay, you know, and I was like, okay, took fifty likes or something, all right. And then the next one, I think was The Real Housewives of New York as Therapists, so like you know, Orinda letting you have it about your mother in law and you know, just that whole thing, and Sony Morgan interrupting being like, well, my shaman's out of town. He's in Africa right now. I mean, so I don't even know what I'm gonna do, so like I mean, and then I got my dentist over there in Beverly Hill, so I mean, I hear you, we're you know. So that one kind of did badly and I was like, oh god, the rejection hurt. It felt like so like, you know, I was like, this is so pointless. And then a friend of mine at the studio, suit Kate, was like, you should do the Housewives as opening Christmas Gifts, Housewives of sult Likes the Opening Christmas Gifts. And I was on my first date the first day, roll me, I'm gonna be thirty minutes, say, I was like great, let me just do this Christmas gift thing really quickly posted it on my way to the first date, blowing up, like blowing up right before my So I'm at the date and I'm like, you're like.
Speaker 1: You don't even know how famous I'm about to be.
Speaker 2: I couldn't even understand it. I could not understand it because the phenomenon of a video taking off is insane. Yeah, it's just insane. So so then from there that was the beginning of that. And then shortly after that was probably December twentieth or something, the TikTok ban happened. I moved over my videos from TikTok to Instagram for those two days that we were banned from TikTok, and then from there like wildfire. It was the instant. The TikTok band was the greatest thing that could have happened in my content creation.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Like, I mean, that's interesting you're saying that, because like my daughter saw you on TikTok and then I was like, I think he's on Instagram. I was like, I've seen it, and that just sounds all like exactly exactly how it happened, Like me discovering you and she was, of course my daughter. Everything's like, you should interview him everything, it doesn't matter who it is in the world. And she'll see, you know, Julia Roberts on TV like she's so pretty, you should interview her. I'm like, I should. You know, she's an interview anybody.
Speaker 2: Julia Roberts, I thinks I.
Speaker 1: Should interview everyone. So I told her I was doing this today. She was like, I would like to tell you that I'm the one that showed you him, and that's how you know. I go no, okay, So she wants she wants credit.
Speaker 2: By the way, she noticed me last November. She noticed me right in the beginning. So she's an fan. So when I come out with merch, remind me and your daughter's getting a shirt. You and your daughter are both getting shirts.
Speaker 1: Okay, thank you, thank you. I need the merch. I listen. I love merch. All right, y'all know I've had my health issues, and like most of you out there, and of course all of us ladies of a certain age, we want to know what's going on. And sometimes you ask your doctor and they go, hey, drink more water or exercise more. And I'm like, yes, I already know that I need a game plan, and that's where Superpower comes in. I can't wait to tell you all about this. Okay, So Superpower sends a licensed professional to your home or you can visit a nearby lab. It's one simple blood draw with over one hundred biomarkers. It's way more than what you usually get and it unlocks so much about your body. They're going to give you detailed information about your heart, liver, thyroid, hormones, but tabolism. You can find out about how to treat that brain fog or just optimizing your gym game. Superpower is the most comprehensive and advanced system out there. For me, I'm always wondering what supplements should I be taking? Like, am I taking the right thing? If I just grabbed it? Is that the right thing to take? What should my diet focus on? That's where these lab tests from Superpower come in to help and they can really narrow it down. I'm going to get my lab test done this week for Superpower. I'm very excited to see the action plan they're going to give me. They're going to tell me, based on my results, my true biological age do I really want to know? And you can track it over time, so not only do they give you this initial plan, but over your lifetime they'll track it. So like am I getting older? Am I getting younger? Let's hope I'm staying the same or getting younger. Each test will build on the last, gives you a full picture on your progress year after year. Now Superpower used to cost four ninety nine, but right now it's one ninety nine for the full experience. That's more affordable than anything else out there, y'all, other than those testing services they cost five hundred dollars one thousand dollars, sometimes even more for less of a service. So know your numbers with Superpower. Superpower believes every human has one hundred year potential and they're here to help you get there. Head to superpower dot com to learn more and lock in this special price of one ninety nine while it lasts after you sign up. This is important, they'll say, how did you hear about us? Make sure to mention this podcast to support the show. Your biology decoded, your blueprint activated with Superpower? So okay, all right, So do you watch things on TV? They're not Brava Because you told me before this you're like, I only do housewhous. I was like, that's all we talk about.
Speaker 2: Here, okay, perfect. I mean I used I watch like regular television series, but as an acting coach, at the end of the day, I do not want to watch actors on TV. Like it's not enjoyable for me. So because I can't turn that part of my brain off. So, and the performance is great, I am completely enveloped in it and I'm like, Wow, this is amazing. And when it's bad, I'm frustrated and annoyed because I'm like, how did this performance get I mean, and I know how a person gets cast. I'm fully aware, but like my in the moment, I'm like, this was their best take, Like I just go wild. So reality TV for me is an escape from my professional life, uh huh now, because I don't have to like be assessing things. Even though sometimes I can tell when the house lives are acting. I can tell when they're like when they've got like a line. I can see really really yeah, because I'm so I'm annoyingly perceptive, and I can see when they're totally dropped into their body and they're really being themselves and they truly forget a cameras there and then when they're trying to get a line out, I'm like, oh.
Speaker 1: Right, And sometimes you could see too with like the gout dick sucker latest line, it's like who who in the car came up with that and said, yeah, you should call her a dick suck or that she sucks a guy that has gout. I was like, the dout. Gout's not sweeping the nation. It's not like something that everybody's gonna know what gout is. I guarantee you ninety nine percent people have to look it up.
Speaker 2: You know, I thought, I thought it felt flat for me, But I also like there's certain kinds of comedy that don't work for me, like agism doesn't work for me, Like that's I've never found that funny ever, Like lucky to be alive and to get older, so like she's married a guy older than her, Like it just didn't. It didn't do it for me, right, But the gds of it, all the gs And I'm sorry, but Mary Broadwin eight down, that girl just slice and dice Lisa Barlae like a lunchible. I was like, I mean it was. There are very few times I watch a house I show and I get a visceral reaction of satisfaction like Grace, no, say it again, you follow Christian Grace no.
Speaker 1: On, I know Christian, Yeah, I know went very well.
Speaker 2: Yes, came recently of Charret reacting to brodam And and Lasa that and he hit the nail right on the head.
Speaker 1: I was like, he's so funny.
Speaker 2: Reaction of joy. So yeah, GDS was rehearsed in my opinion, or someone dropped it in her thing. I'm like, yeah, that was the weirdest. It just didn't land. Yeah. So sometimes I can tell when things feel a little planted.
Speaker 1: Yes, yes, And I will tell you this last episode we had a Salt Lake when they get into the fight when you Lisa is like dismissed, dismiss dismissed, and they get into the fight and Whitney got so mad. I was like, no, that was real.
Speaker 2: She was real.
Speaker 1: She was real pissed.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, she was really pissed and to the point where she got up and left like Whitney does. Whitney's The thing about Salt Lake City is that they're all there to play, they're there to do their jobs. They're really good about it, like they don't let their own stuff get in the way of the work. You know, for her to get up and leave means that she really activated her.
Speaker 1: Yeah, she got over there and kind of got in her face, and I was like, oh, don't do that, don't do that.
Speaker 2: I was like, oh no, I mean she's better than I am, because if someone pushed me, I grabbed that poster board and smack it over her head. I don't like to be touched. I don't believe in violence, but you know, a physical touch is physical touch. Man, When someone touches you, it makes you get It makes you fairal doesn't it like an animal? Like whoa back up?
Speaker 1: I didn't like it at all, and I didn't like Which was so funny too, is that Lisa goes something something to your fake with your red hair when he goes you called me a redneck?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Wait what?
Speaker 2: But I also think that Whitney posted that being called a redhead is worse because she's because it's an insult to her. I guess she's dyed her hair red for her daughter and support her red heads. So she's like, this is exactly the shit that I'm doing. I'm making I'm dying my red hair in solidarity for redheads, and you insulting me because of my red hair is exactly why I'm doing this shit, you know. So it's common goal that like it got that the wires got crossed. Yeah, it was put that redhead for her is worse than redneck. I'm not laughing at her for saying that. I'm just I find it funny. You know.
Speaker 1: I have to tell you that the Whitney being like and then she called me redneck and I said, people are talking about your face left. So then of course I'm like zooming and on Lisa Barlow's face. It was like, her face does look good.
Speaker 2: I was gonna say, she does look pretty good. You know, whoever did it looks she looks great.
Speaker 1: And she looks great. Immediately that I'm like, pause, zoom in.
Speaker 2: I think everyone else like looks really good. Though. I mean, I was thinking about it this morning. I was watching them saying Mary Cosby looks better than the six years ago she started. I mean all of them, Angie K. I just be close to her face. I just want to like adore her.
Speaker 1: You know it is. Have you ever met Angie K in real life?
Speaker 2: I have not.
Speaker 1: Okay, so two years ago at Bravacan. We had met them, you know, at various events and stuff, but they were in the airport with us in Vegas. They were going to Salt Lake, we were going to DC, and we ended up just like riding the tram with them and sitting in like the Amex lounge with them. And they were great. But Angie Kay is so tiny. She is like, put you in your pocket, tiny tiny.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, I would have never expected that. She looks like a like a regular sized person.
Speaker 1: No, I'm five to four and she's a saw. She's got to be five to one. She's like Kyle Richard's tiny.
Speaker 2: Well, I've never met cow Wait, that's crazy to me. You have blown my mind. I would have never expected Angie k to be a tiny person.
Speaker 1: Yeah, she's a little bitty, little pocket person.
Speaker 2: I love you.
Speaker 1: And her husband was so nice.
Speaker 2: I've heard he's lovely, everyone said, I mean, everyone says great things about both of them.
Speaker 1: They were great and I hope they don't change. But she does look so good this season, and I'm obsessed with that pink dress. She's gotten where she's sitting and like the giant bow is behind her and her she's got her hair pulled back. She looks great. Okay, now pivoting to the summer that you've had. Okay, so you get you You've launched this like super successful. You know Instagram all this, all those celebrities are all the raw celebrities, and all the celebrities in our world are always liking it and commenting on your stuff and it's hilarious. But then I was kind of scrolling through looking at your stuff to prepare for today. I completely have forgotten that you were like in the Hampton's doing like I met the girl with Ramona, Like, how did all that happen?
Speaker 2: Instead of the summer I turned pretty, it should be the summer I turned rony. Basically what happened. What happened was I was supposed to go to New York to see my best friend Liam and spend a week with him in Lake George. He's got a house on Lake George. I was gonna do that. I was supposed to go in July. Work stuff changed and I had to end up going in August. Fine, I knew I was going to already be in New York. Ramona had followed me maybe in April, and.
Speaker 1: You were like, oh, and you're like, oh my god, and I was shocked.
Speaker 2: You wrote me saying your content's really funny. I love it. And I'm like, yeah, great, okay, awesome. That made me happy because I don't ever I don't want anyone ever feel badly, so that really was great. So we spoke a little bit and then she was like, you know, if you're ever in New York, let me know. And I'm like, okay, great, so awesome. That would be an awesome collab. People would lose their minds over that, so yeah, that would be great. So then I told her I think I'm gonna be upstate. I'll let you know. She writes me, Okay, let me know. I said, will you be in New York or Manhattan? Will you be in Manhattan or will you be in the Hampton? She was I'm always in the Hampton's darling in Capitol Letters. I was like that's amazing. So I'm like, okay, Ramona sounds great. So we coordinated. I'm gonna go see her somehow Jill and Luanne. Jill writes me out was with Ramona last week. I heard I want to meet you. Let's meet. So I'm like, okay, great. Somehow, someone from Luanne's teams like we love your videos, well let's work with man. So because of that work trip being canceled in July and me having to go in August, it ended up being that I went to Ramona's house Friday morning, was with her for about four or five hours, met Luanne for I mean, met Jill's Aaron for bagels the next day, and then leu Ann and spent the whole day with lou Aann on Saturday.
Speaker 1: Stop.
Speaker 2: And it could mean it was I couldn't have planned like it was true, not thinking it not serendipity, because I guess, yeah, I was a fortunate accident because my job that I was supposed to do in July was really the job that I lost was a bummer. It was a lot of money and then canceling the contract. So I was so devastated with the universe took care of it because then I got this great weekend with the summert turned rowing.
Speaker 1: That is crazy And now I've seen you, so you're not in Miami anymore.
Speaker 2: No, I moved from Miami twelve a year and a half ago, so I've been to La since last April.
Speaker 1: Okay, so how did it come about that. Now I see you having drinks with Bro and Bro.
Speaker 2: So yeah, craziness. So when I moved my stuff over from the TikTok to Instagram the TikTok, I did a compilation video the Housewive was the Real Housewives go to White Lotus. So that was the one that kind of set me off on Instagram. That got me like fifty thousand likes, and I was like, and on Instagram, that feels for me. That was the time It's huge. I was like insane. I was like, so that was really cool. And the cool thing about that one was and I got us a lot a lot of celebrity likes, like you know, Cecily Strong from SNL liked it christ and so it was kind of being seen by a lot of people. Marisol comments, love it do me, and I'm like, okay, of course, yeah, I love it.
Speaker 3: Do me.
Speaker 2: So she's already seen my style now, so okay, you have to do you all? Do you? You know? So I did her and from there she just became like such a champion of my work. She immediately DMed me and it was like, you are so talented and good at what you do and funny and not mean spirited, and she just was such an advocate for my And I'm an actor, so when someone sees my talent, it's like thank you, because it's it's hard out here for actors. I mean, I'm a series I have a series regular credit on the show. I was on a show for forty episodes, and I struggle to get big auditions, So I'm like, what's happening? And then I see people with less credits than me getting better auditions, So I'm like, is it me?
Speaker 3: Is it my?
Speaker 2: Do I have to update my headshots? I'm like updating hitches every eight months. So the point being Mayrisot would be like, you're so talented. Just felt so affirming to my artist's soul, and it was just I was so grateful to her. One thing led to another. I got invited to the Bravo premiere of the season seven premiere or season six or whatever it was of Miami for this season. Yeah, and I already had family in Miami, so I said, hell yeah, So I went to Miami to do the thing, see my mom my sister. And that one thing led to another, and Mariso, Alexi and I became fast friends.
Speaker 1: Y'all, what's the hardest thing about hitting your protein goals? For me, it's breakfast. I'm always trying to figure out a protein packed breakfast because there's so many days when i know I'm not going to be able to grab lunch. So let me tell you, Tropical Smoothie Cafe helps me hit that protein goal every morning while staying on Tropic time. At Tropical Smoothie Cafe, it's super easy, breezy to get your morning protein. My favorite part is you can order a head in the app and you can do it online and you grab your high protein SIPs and bites faster. You guys, I love the app. You could go get my husband's favorite, which is the Peanut Paradise Smoothie with twenty two grams of protein, and you can add more good vibes to your smoothie. You can do almonds, spinach, kale, chias, ginger, or supplements like Energizer. My personal favorite is the sausage, egg and cheese Dia, but there are also amazing choices like Peebee Protein crunch Bowl, the mixed berried Greek yogurt bowl, or the All American rap You guys on the way home from the beach We stopped at Tropical Smoothie in North Carolina and I got two of those sausage, egg and cheese dias for me and my son. We love them. It's just so good. So make every day I get away with the bold flavors and better for you pairings only a Tropical Smoothie Cafe. Order ahead, take the scenic rout and earn rewards with a Tropical Smoothie Cafe app Download it to day Tropical Smoothie Cafe. You're on Tropic time now. I am so insanely jealous. It's interesting because I've told this before, but so I have watched all the house eies, what are bh blah blah like everybody else, But I had never watched Miami, and then it was off for all those years, and people were like, you should watch them, like it's off, Like who cares? Like I missed it whatever. But then when it was coming back, I was like, oh, no, do I have to go back? And I was really contemplating, cause you know, it's like a big commitment. Yeah, should I do it? Everybody's like, yeah, you got to do it. Then they had the Ultimate Girls Trip with Marisol and Alexia and Thailand. And I only knew that they were housewives. I didn't know anything about them because that was the one series I'd ever watched. And after watching them on Thailand, I was like, who are these magical people? And I like started watching it simultaneously because I loved them so much. I was like, I love the bro I love the cockies. I love her, just not admitting that the reason she can't drink is because like her liver's going out on her. She's like, oh, I don't know, I have a stomach bug. Like okay, girl, I love her.
Speaker 2: Like the word you just use right now is exactly right there. Magical especially in person, like you can ask anyone that's met them. They Alexi will sit and talk to you as if she's known you for thirty years. Marissol's a little more reserved, but she's still very friendly. She's she's more Capricorn if you are a zodiac person at all. She takes like she'll take a second to warm up, but when she does, she's there with you again. Like I said, she's known you for years. But Alexia really will grab you, sit her next to you, and she's like, you know, there's no pretense with either of them, there's no They're they're very real people, you know, that's rare. Yeah, when you meet them this are you in a Bravo Con this year? Of course, so then you will meet them and you will love them and they're so so you haven't met them yet.
Speaker 1: No, I've never met them. I've never even seen them in person unless they were at Bravo Con two years ago or the You're and I saw them, but I wasn't into the show at that time. Well maybe by twenty twenty three, I wise. But now I'm obsessed and I'm like making it my life's mission. I'm like, how can I get Marisol and Alexia to be my best friend?
Speaker 3: Like?
Speaker 1: I love them? I love them so much.
Speaker 2: Oh that's the amazing.
Speaker 1: Philarious was it this season on Miami that Marisol sits down to tell Stephanie like, girl, like, you're a little pretentious, Like I don't like people talking about their money. I mean, while she's like head to toe Gucci, just I can't. She's like, I'm wearing a jacket that costs fourteen thousand dollars, but you're very pretentious.
Speaker 2: It was a it was a cinematic moment for sure. She was, but like there's like a still where she's like just looking at her like the Godfather in her suit, in her Gucci suit. I'm like, this is you can't make this up. Wait, do you know what? I'm doing a show with them next month? Well not next month, Alexia and Marissa are doing a live show at the Improv and I'm with me. We're doing it together as.
Speaker 1: Three Where where Whatammy?
Speaker 2: We're doing in Miami at the Miami Improv October twenty second. It is fabulous. It's going to be Alexia, Marisson, Miguel for you know, ninety minutes.
Speaker 1: Oh my gosh, Now I want to go to Miami.
Speaker 2: Well there's i mean, no better time to come to Miami than late October, that hot anymore.
Speaker 1: I know, get a little, get a little pre Bravo content.
Speaker 2: Yeah exactly. But it'll be really fun. And we already had a Zoom call yesterday and we were talking about all the things. I mean, it's crazy for me to even say that out loud to you right now, Like we had a Zoom call, but like talking about it, and they're really open to my ideas and again very supportive of my work. And it feels good. To be able to bring that to a table and to collaborate, because that's just the weird thing about content collaboration and you probably know as a product, well, you get to interview people, so it doesn't feel that lonely. Yeah, but I do only work alone, and I'm because I'm used to it. So it's not like I want to start doing sketches with other people. I already have my system that works for me. But I am used to doing plays. I'm used to being on set with people and running lines. So it felt nice to be like, what do you think about this idea and what do you think about that? And they were like, yeah, that's great, that's great, that's great.
Speaker 1: So and do you go every day to your your acting job as a teacher? Do you do that every single day or is that like you're doing that now part time because of this whole thing is taken off.
Speaker 2: So I teach every Saturday at the studio all day long from ten to five three. Yeah, and then other days I coach randomly, like I'll have a coaching today for an hour, tomorrow two or three hours depending on those days where I coach oddly enough six hours just because auditions came up, but my schedules become pretty flexible, and I'm really trying to dedicate a lot of time to this because I want to get back to being a series regular, a lead on a TV show. And I'm like, nowadays, the name of the game is to really have a strong social media presence so that I feel comfortable casting you knowing you're bringing an audience.
Speaker 1: Yes, that's exactly right now. You mentioned that you were on a show before on Nickelodeon.
Speaker 2: What was it. It's called Talia in the Kitchen. It was literally ten years ago, if you can believe that, Talia.
Speaker 1: In the Kitchen. Okay, I'm just trying to think, because you know, my kids would have been My kids would have been twelve and ten at the time. But I think that sounds like probably not their jam. They were probably into Hannah Montana by.
Speaker 2: The Yeah, wait, you're going to die at this, Marriy. This is the first time. I just made this connection when I was doing that show. You know, once you book a show on a role, on a comedy show, especially, they to write the role to your strengths. Okay, to go, well, we know you're really good at this, so they gave me. I'm a singer as well, so they gave me moments where I would sing a little bit, you know, things like that. So there was an episode, Oh my god, I can't believe I just remember this. There was an episode where my character Frenchie the evil chef, yeah, the evil like overly flamboyant chef. He talks about the real hot wives or the real fab wives of Dallas. And they created like a housewife show that my character watched, because that's how much they know. I used to watch the Housewives.
Speaker 1: That's crazy.
Speaker 2: It's like on television National Watch, the International television. My character said, oh my gosh because on the last episode, Crystal told Gabby that whatever whatever. So the housewife connection has been there for many many years. That is on that Nickelodeon show.
Speaker 1: Isn't that weird how that it all just like comes back around?
Speaker 2: Yeah? It does.
Speaker 1: It always goes back to Housewives, doesn't it.
Speaker 2: Listen for me? It does. I mean there's not a day that goes by that I'm like, yeah, that remind you of the time the Marrisol like. I mean, it all roads lead back to Bravo in particular Miami Salt like and O G Broney. Those are my three exams.
Speaker 1: We had a conversation recently on the show about things that, like you say in your house with your family or your friend group that like other people probably wouldn't think it's funny, but you just think it's hilarious. And we were talking about, you know, I do a lot of quoting of the movie She's Having a Baby. It's a very funny movie, So quote that movie a lot, or just like my husband, like all say stupid stuff a major league. I'm like, nobody knows what you're talking about. But we were talking about like things in your family that are like catchphrases that other people wouldn't get. And my family they all say this and they don't know what it means, but you'll know what it means. We say all the time, is it too Wendy fall a beach?
Speaker 2: Walk to me? I don't know where that make I actually don't know that line. Okay, So where is that from?
Speaker 1: Okay? So Duriid says it to Eileen Davidson. They meet at the pier and they're supposed to like walk on the beach to talk about whatever is the Yolanda has much or whatever they're talking about right. It's so long ago. It's Deree and Eileen Davidson and as they walk up, you know, they're holding their hats and everything is it's super windy, and dart yells at Eileen Davidson. Do you think it's to Wendy Va beach walk?
Speaker 2: It's's like, yeah, I think so.
Speaker 1: And it's like in some sort of like Scottish accent, like some unknown Yes, it doesn't. It doesn't matter what accent you use. Anything works.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: So when we go to the beach, you know, if it's super busy, somebody in my family goes it. Do wendy Va beach walk?
Speaker 2: I mean that's something good. I'm obsessed with that. And now I'm gonna start saying that beach walk. Yeah, I think my equivalent of is it to Wendy for a beach walk? I mean, I've got like seven or eight on repeat. The big one that I say pretty much every day is I can't, I can't, which is Ramona on the sprinter van going to Atlantic City when when Heaven's.
Speaker 1: Or that's Ramona anytime?
Speaker 2: Really yeah, exactly. But Heather was upset that Sonya Morgan didn't let her inside or past the foyer of the of our town home ring and it was cold and they were fighting like cats and dogs and Romonico's. I can't I say that one today my friends and I say it one today. I can't. I can't, I can't. What else?
Speaker 1: How about about you don't support other women?
Speaker 2: Okay, yeah, that's a really good one. That is a really good one. And your audacity.
Speaker 1: Augacity ie they music Brigae.
Speaker 2: I find myself slipping into three people the most, like just in my like if we're joking, even with people that don't understand it. Marisol Marisol. Have I do my Marisol like forty times a day, just I can't help it, Like something will make me. We'll be talking about, oh, let's want to eat at that restaurant. I don't know, bro, that restaurant. Sometimes I guess a little packed, and I just I just get into the Marasol and I can't help it. The other one is Meredith. Yeah, I am teaching my students. I have I teach adult kids and teens. So when I teach the kids, I find it funny to talk to them like Meredith and they laugh and they have no idea who I'm doing. Yeah. So I'm like, quite frankly, if you had been memorized for your scene, we wouldn't be in the situation. And they're like, I'm like, you're just laughing at me. They have no idea what I'm doing. And my assister like, if you only knew kids that he's doing the great Meredith marks. So I do. Meredith and marisaw the most, and of course Alexia, because at the end of the day, you have to be real and you have to be who you are. And you know, bro, it's like we're super intent, so we have to be who we are.
Speaker 1: I love it so much. I love it so much. Okay, now let's talk about Lisa Barlow.
Speaker 2: Okay, yeah, the Barlow of it all.
Speaker 1: So Lisa Barlow tries she does as Heather and a she said this week, she does try to aggrandize everything. I don't know if you saw her. I literally just sort of watched it as I was getting ready for bed last night. I didn't pay close attention, but Aie was doing a game with her like does Lisa know them? And was listening famous people to see if she would claim that she knew them, which is hilarious, and he said, do you know any members of any boy like that's a wide squat.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Yeah.
Speaker 1: She goes into this whole thing about yeah because I was, you know, in the front row at the Backstreet Boys and they were like looking at me, and he goes, no, no, no, not the front row. And somebody looked at you like do you know them? Have you met them? Have you been to a party with him? And she was like, well, I mean we were there in the VIP section and and he's like, it doesn't everybody's been looked at in the eye by a boy bander not come on.
Speaker 2: I mean even if she's at some point it's going to look out into the audience like like she's gonna see you, right, She's gonna look I think Lisa Barlowe's illusions of grandeur make for great television. I have to say, though, I'm it's starting to wear.
Speaker 1: I don't like what she said to Heather, like, my life is so different than you guys, like you don't even understand.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's it didn't, it's it's it's starting to border on not entertaining for me personally. Like I was into the Lisa barlowness of it all for a long time, you know, actually, I'm going to be a grudge holder here, and I am. Fortunately, I've worked really hard to not be a grudge holder. But as team Meredith as I am, I can because of how team Meredith I am, I can get past the hot mic moment. Okay, and you know it was so good.
Speaker 1: It was so good it was.
Speaker 2: But it was so it was great television. But I don't. I couldn't. I mean, Meredith and I had lunch when she was here for the Cultursa's Award, and it was so magical, and she could not have been warmer and more delicious and more fabulous. We spoke very little housewives. We really talked about our families and our lives and just other things like that. But the one housewife thing I did say was how could you get past that? Yeah? I could never. I'm one of those people marry that if your friend does you wrong, I'm never talking to your friend again. I forgive him in my head, but we're not. We're not cool. I forgive you. We all mess up, but we're not. I'm very Latin mom that way. When you tell a Latin mom that your friend did something wrong to you, that Latin mom was never going to forgive them. Yes, so I can't with Lisa Barlowe after that how Mike moment, it was so insane that for me terrible. Yeah, it sort of changed everything for me with Lisa. I know that sounds so dramatic, but like it just showed me a little peek into Like I'm just not a fan of people that when they get mad at you, they start revealing, Like, you know, you really reveal who you are when you're upset with someone.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and it's that I'm better than you, is really bothering you?
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's starting to hear a little bit. So that and but I wanted Heather to really Heather's been trying to kiss the ring for so many years. And the comical thing about the Salt Lake City cast, not all of them, but a good amount of them. They're all pretty insecure, like they all want to be someone. The thing I like about Bronwin is that Bronwin is that transparent. She says, I want my mom's approval, I want my moms. When she lied about the Julie, That's why I'm team Bronwan. Almost on any occasion she said, I Yeah, I lied, I was immature and I wanted to look cool, Like how refreshing is it just see someone of bron Win's stature and status to be like I was immature and I lie because.
Speaker 1: Just the end, just the end, that's it's there when you own it, to quote the prophet LYSA own it.
Speaker 2: Right, and it's like, how can you not love her after that? So with Heather, it's like Heather's having some natural moments of insecurity with Barlow and has had them since the beginning of time, but she's like not like I want her to come on, girl, like, don't let her get away with that ship. I'm such a fight o aries. I would be great on a reality show because everything gets me impassioned, but I'm like, don't let her say that, like it drives me nuts.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I would be terrible in a reality show because I'm a libra and I'm just like.
Speaker 2: Yeah, You're like it's fine. No, I'm like, I'll pay someone else's fight, bring it on. That's why I can never do a reality show because I will just Yeah. So Barlow is starting to to war start.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's starting to We're gonna need a redemption episode Redemption season next year. I do love Mary's I love Mary's full participation this season. She was in it last season, but now she's in there. She's like, wow, this is gonna get messy. Or she's like participating in that table conversation where she's like, no, Lisa, you did do this, and I'm like, oh, she was. She left us for a while, but now she's back.
Speaker 2: Yes, I'm thrilled and it's funny. I think I saw a tweet, so I wish I could credit the tweeter, but they said, if you haven't seen Mary from her inception, you will not be as mind blown as the rest of us who have been seeing her from the beginning, not be involved, not give a shit to now being fully involved. She was on Dirinda's radio show. Wow. Like her and Durnda having an interview was so like, it's not mind boggling to watch housewis her mother Cities interact, But Mary Cosby on Durnda's podcast was next level. Oh, by the way, you have to watch it because there's a moment where Mary Cosby almost pulls at Mary Cosby and I want to and I'll tell you the moment. Okay, Direinda's like saying, who do you think on your cast has changed the most or the whatever or had the biggest change or something. And Mary Cosby says, I know who you're going to say, Bronwin. And Mary Cosby says, I already said to Bronwn not everyone's gonna like you. And you have to be okay with that, like people are not going to like you. And then she tells Dirinda, you should know Adam more than anyone. And then you see her glasses, but I could see that she was about to do, like to go mean, girl, you should know more than anyone, but she does say it. She does say, you, out of all people, should know And if you would have given Mary just two more seconds of unfiltered, you would have been like, because you're crazy as hell. Yeah, not everyone's gonna like you. And I was like, oh my god, Mary is so such a gift.
Speaker 1: Oh my god. The funniest thing is when she was on Watch What Happens Live when she came back a couple of seasons ago, and Andy goes, so, you know, people are wondering, like why you decided to come back, and she goes, I mean you called me and said you needed me.
Speaker 2: So it's amazing.
Speaker 1: Since she's not like I just decided it was so fun and I missed the good ladies where she's like, you guys wanted me to be back, so she's boring without me. Okay, now let's see. Okay, now we're gonna I'm gonna throw some impressions at you. Okay, Okay, are you ready?
Speaker 2: I'm ready now.
Speaker 1: I live here in the DC area, unfortunately, and yesterday there was a big meeting of all the generals. Okay, I don't know anything about it because don't follow the news because I don't want to know. Okay, I like to stick my head in the sand and wait for it to be over. And that's how I deal. And it's the Libra and me like I said, yeah, I don't want to know anything. But there was this big meeting of the general's yesterday and apparently all the generals got together and the Secretary of Defense or somebody got up and told them all they were like fat and lazy, all the generals. So how would Mary Cosby handle the meeting of all the generals in the United States and tell them what they how they.
Speaker 2: Should fix themselves? Was she called fat and lazy?
Speaker 1: Or is she she's telling them how to do their job.
Speaker 2: Okay, none of you are doing what you need to do. You are, you have jobs, Your jobs have tasks and things, and none of y'all. Y'all need to get it together. Because y'all, I don't want to say words and names, but look a little lazy. Yeah, I'm talking to you. Yeah, you have an entire district that you're taking care of and you're not doing your job. That's like that don't make that doesn't make no sense, little girl. People are counting on you. Yeah, but I think that was closed enough. Right.
Speaker 1: Well again, I didn't even watch it, but I was like, I just it was such like a joke. Everybody was saying that they got all these generals together and had them leave their posts basically to tell them you're fat slobs and you're not like tucking your shirt in properly.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Oh wait, I think I saw something like the guy was like, you need to The guy told them that he can't have beards.
Speaker 1: Something just something that's so stupid. Now here's another one for you.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 1: Lisa Renna talks about bad Bunny and being the Super Bowl halftime show.
Speaker 2: I think it's great. I love a guy who can dance okay, and I think it's great. He's gonna have some great costumes. Not a tour. It's not gonna be a tour, but he's gonna do great. And you know what, I could be a backup dancer. My videos very well. I mean even Harry Hamler will say it. Even Harry Hamler will tell you. I can dance for bad Bunny. I could be sexy Bunny. I could be contur Bunny. What do we think about contur Bunny.
Speaker 1: My little Lisa Rena running.
Speaker 2: She could be Runway Bunny.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, my daughter and my daughter's okay. Now we're killing it. They're doing great. Now. There was this documentary that just came out, and I'm doing a recap with my friend Krista Rosa. I don't know if you're christ Rossa. He's a Housewives producer, and it's like when you're talking about watching actors and stuff, and you can see everything. Since he's a reality TV producer, I get he comes on and talks about other shows. He can't talk about Housewives, obviously, but he's it's interesting when he talks about reality shows her documentaries because from his background, he's looking and he's like, I don't know why they did that shot this way or who at TLC greenlit this project. Yeah, he's very interesting, so he can't He's coming on and it'll be out next week to talk to me about this documentary that came out on Netflix called The Rebel Royals, and it's about the Princess of Norway marries this shaman who's a complete like was selling a medallion during COVID to ward off the spirit like a complete schister. Okay, okay, okay, But what's interesting about the documentary in addition to it's just the layers of he's he's like an admitted gay man. He's marrying this woman and he's had all these lives and he's just a complete liar. And then he's got the Princess of Norway, like the whitest family in the world, and he's black, and it's just like fascinating.
Speaker 2: Okay, So it's already out.
Speaker 1: It's called Rebel Royals. But the reason I'd heard this story before about this Princess of Norway and this guy was because I heard Cynthia Bailey somewhere on a radio show saying she attended this wedding in Norway, and whoever it was was like why and she goes, oh, this guy, this shaman blah blah blah. I knew him from the shaman world. I don't know the spiritual world. This is like a yeah, this guy was like a club kid model actor. And then that didn't work, so he pivoted says he's a six generation shaman, but like his dad was an architect, so makes those it Anyways, he's like a total liar. It's fascinating. But when they're showing all the wedding stuff. You see Cynthia Bailey in the documentary, and who do you think was front row for every single event at this wedding.
Speaker 2: Of our housewives, Sonia Morgan?
Speaker 1: Sonia Morgan, I would just.
Speaker 2: The word shaman. Me think it has to be her. Wow? And how does she look in it?
Speaker 1: Drunk?
Speaker 2: Okay, real drunk?
Speaker 1: Just like what what in the front row of every single event? So I said to christ Rosa, who knows Sonya from working on New York. I was like, we were doing the documentary and I said, and you know, Sonjya was there. He's like, I'm texting her right now. You've got to be kidding me. And I was like do you think they got paid to go? Because this guy was like a like a Dalist influencer, and they said he paid for his Instagram followers and all this stuff, and he was like, well, she definitely went if she got paid. You know, I don't know how she and Cynthia are just like heading off to Norway for a four day wedding.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I mean Cynthia stays booked and busy since she's in the check so and I mean that in a good way, like she's always working. Sonia famously doesn't go anywhere unless she's getting paid, right, Like what was the whole joke between the Ultimate Girl's tip that they wouldn't be on that trip with Sonya unless she was getting paid for it. So yeah, absolutely that Sonya wouldn't go to would go to Norway if she's getting paid for it like that that makes the most sense to me out of any other reality of any universe.
Speaker 1: Like how else would she know the Princess of Norway? So this is this leads me to the impression I would.
Speaker 2: Like you for years to do.
Speaker 1: I would want you to be Sonya Morgan telling us about her friendship with the Princess of Norway Marta.
Speaker 2: Oh god, well, I mean we used parted with John John and Madonna. I mean I knew her in the nineties. I knew everyone in the nineties. I knew the Princess of Norway. I knew that, I knew the Son of Wales. I mean, I knew everyone. So you know what. His shaman introduced me to my shaman, and then he introduced me to Kyoko, which is my facialist. And you know, of course I found out from Kyoko that the Princes of Norway was getting engaged, and I called her. I said, girlfriend, I didn't even know you were getting married. One thing leads to another. I took my friend's boyfriend. We went to the wedding, but then we got into a fight beforehand, so I started hooking up with the other shaman's brother. I love a good shaman. What can they say? I love a shaman crazy.
Speaker 1: This guy is such a crazy liar. You gotta watch it.
Speaker 2: I love it. I can watch it. Rebel Royals.
Speaker 1: Okay, now here's another way that I think you're really going to like. Okay, Dreek Kimsley at an alan On meeting.
Speaker 2: My name is Durreed. But you already know that.
Speaker 3: I am dealing with someone who has a lot of issues. I have some issues mainly because of the person who has a lot of issues. I'm doing absolutely my very best to get through this. I've got my new bikini line coming back, my new memoir Unburdened, and I've brought you all a discount code so that you can order. I know that all of you are going through very tough times, and what better than Unburdened by Derek Kemsley to read by your bedside. And if you're taking a walk on a windy beach, may not be the best idea to read that book, but there is an audio book that you can listen to on your beach walk. And if you're Kyle, you probably won't read it because I don't have any good friends anymore, like Kyle used to be a good friend.
Speaker 2: And that's why I'm here for support. I did giving everyone alan On a copy of her twenty percent off of her book is amazing.
Speaker 1: Yeah, not a free one.
Speaker 2: Hey, she got to do the work all the money.
Speaker 1: Now, another scenario I came up, I think speaking of Brava con was you know two years ago they gave Vicky Gumbleson the first ever Wifetime Achievement Award amazing. So this year is going to Candy. Candy, I would like for you to do Vicky pitching herself that she should be getting it every year.
Speaker 2: Okay, you know I haven't done a Vicky yet, so I'm gonna I have to. And I was actually I was on Vicky's podcast last week Yes with Christian, Yeah with Christian, Yeah yeah, person, which is amazing. And I met Vicky and she was wonderful. She could not have been nicer and warmer and a hugger and she was great. And I told her I haven't impersonated her. The one thing that I got from and I still haven't even perfected it yet, is that when she's talking to you, she'll get like a thought will come in that will excite her and I shall down. So like, have you noticed that where she'll be like you need to and again I haven't a person like you need to have God in your life, say if you don't have God, you're gonna and she sort of like mutters to herself out in her get big. So that's as much Vicky as I have right now.
Speaker 1: That is so good, That is so that is so right. Yeah, that's so right. It's like, I just wanted to a guest role. I want I give me a guest roles.
Speaker 2: Why can't you give your husband?
Speaker 1: Yeah, exactly when when you get your VICKI you got to incorporate.
Speaker 2: The Oh my god, my favorite thing that I do is the falling asleep during a story. I do. Yeah, I do that. And also, I mean I have to give Bethany credit to because Bethany did it that episode where Heather was like, Christin's really hurt that she didn't invite her to your party. Okay, wait, this is so that was great.
Speaker 1: Okay, So speaking of Bethany Becky, Bethany goes to Panera. Yeah, she tries her chicken salad.
Speaker 2: The chicken salad is sick. It's you know what's for a franchise. It's really gonna you know what I have, any, I'm gonna do you one even better. I'm gonna do a collaboration with you, and I'm gonna own I'm gonna own everybody. It's gonna be called Bethany Bread. It's same. It's gonna be sick. Okay, it's gonna be call'st it of broccoli and cheese. Bethany and cheese sick, rebranding it, making it mine. You're gonna see revenue is gonna go up. It's gonna be insane.
Speaker 1: I fucking love Bethany. Nobody, nobody can talk me off that ledge. Nobody can put me off Bethany. I don't care what I really don't care what she does.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm so funny Bethany's. Bethany is, in my opinion, the wittiest housewife of all time. Like she, I mean, Nini is probably behaviorally the most funny, just her being this, Like Bethany walking in the store isn't funny. Nini walking into a store is funny. Nini looking at item on the shelf is funny. Nini comparing cheese. Bethy's not funny comparing cheese. Bethany is funny with people. And I think that's what really why I think Bethany's television success didn't work as well after The Housewives, because I think she really shines in an ensemble. You know, someone on a tweet said this years ago. It's not my personal idea, but Bethany seems particularly normal around the houses of New York. So she's this really great voice of reason and really comical in that voice of reason. But when you take her out of chaos, she's the chaos. She's still chaotic with the ladies, but when you just put her in her own world, she looks like the crazy one. Whereas with you Ramona, Luanne is delusional, Sonya is out of her mind, Derenda's got all these things, and Bethany's the one who doesn't really get that fucked up, doesn't get that drunk. Yeah, does it really? You know? So she was kind of the funny. She was still a lot, but she was an intense voice of reason Greek chorus. But by herself she's running up to people in public and you know, yelling at them and can I have tried this at the store? Then she's the crazy one.
Speaker 1: That's such a good point. I am on her. I subscribe to her, just not like a paid thing, but like you could subscribe to the Instagram thing where she tells you things to buy, uh huh. And it is unhinged. It is thirty recommend recommendations a day. I don't know how she has the time or the space in her house, but it is like called nosy bees and it's like you nosy bees wanted to know, and I'm like, did somebody ask you about your air fryer?
Speaker 2: Because okay, yeah, I had that thought. I'm like, do the is second in turn being like, hey, writing it and then copying and paste. But she does have so many followers and people do write her shit all the time, so I actually do believe that she's probably fulfilling a demand. You know, she sent me that you sent me a sweater?
Speaker 1: What kind of a sweater?
Speaker 2: Well, I was doing my chicken salad video. Let me tell you some thing, my first Bethany video, which by the way, was the worst impersonation of her. I did, like my impersonation of Bethany got so much better after the one that went viral oddly enough, so I hate that it's still circulated because I'm like, guys, no, it's gone better. But it was one night. I was already eating tuna salad, so I was like, oh my god, let me just do this and whatever, who cares? And I posted at ten o'clock at night and not thinking anything was gonna happen. That one video paid for my trip to Italy. Let me show you nice. Yeah, but it was my worst impersonation so I did Bethany videos for a while. Homegirl set me a sweaters as I love chicken salad. Yeah, I want one, I know a merch line. And she sent me a little a card that says, thanks for being an ozy. Be very cool.
Speaker 1: I love it. Okay, all right, well maybe.
Speaker 2: As a humor.
Speaker 1: She's God, she's funny. She's so funny. Okay, so let me see. I've got all this whole. I'm not going to make any with this giant list of things. I literally came up with these like an hour ago. This would be funny, this would be funny this week. How about Bethany trying to convince producers to let her onto the Love Hotel?
Speaker 2: Oh my god, that's good. Okay, wait, okay, yes, yes, yes, oh my god. I just putting seeing me seeing Bethany in a position of pleading is throwing me off. So I have toy no, no, just challenge. I like a challenge. I'm gonna do this. It's a different part of her brain that I'd have to access.
Speaker 1: So I'm like, oh, she's trying to pitch herself.
Speaker 2: Yeah, So it's gonna be a different Methany than I normally do them. Okay, you guys aren't seeing the vision yet. Trust me on this. Okay, I land in a private jet. The doors open, I've got sick Libitton heels. That's the first shot, Libanton heels and at the bottom of the heel it says, B the heel it's a B, right like Defore's product's a B. And then the shot pulls out and it's me and brand in the back and BRIT's actually gonna be the one helping me. So we're gonna make it a mother and daughter duo and she's gonna she's gonna weed out the weak ones. So now it's not just like a typical cheap dating show. It's a family show where up on my daughter first and she chooses who the man is gonna because it's all family now. See So now just I've taken away the sensationalism is not like a horse show. It's actually a family loves show. It's gonna be insane. And then we're gonna partner with a Mother's Day campaign, and then we're gonna do a Gilmore Girl's reboot and I'm gonna make my acting debut. It's gonna me insane. It's gonna be.
Speaker 1: Sick Girl's reboot, just throw that in.
Speaker 2: Yeah she makes money, honey, she always about making money.
Speaker 1: Oh my lord, Yeah, of course.
Speaker 2: What are your thoughts on the ocnus of it all?
Speaker 1: Well, I was gonna ask you, first of all, I was going to ask you, like the joke that with another joke that we say all the time is where are the children? And that's Daisy Grace. But but where is Katie?
Speaker 2: I'm so annoyed at this whole thing?
Speaker 1: Where's Katie? Can? Can she just come back and defend herself?
Speaker 2: Like what it's like? Has that ever happened in houseife history where someone gets vanished off way to the season.
Speaker 1: She's just gone, She's going.
Speaker 2: I think this fell flat for the whole cast perception of Tamar because Tamara understands the assignment, and Tama would have there and fought with her exactly so she would have fought with her if she needed to. Even though they're fine now, Tamar and Katie are good, and I suspect the next season Tamar and Katie are actually gonna be allies and really good friends because they've kind of now have they've worked out the kinks and they've realized Okay, I see you, you see me, We see each other. We good. So what A what A? I think they need a reboot.
Speaker 1: Like a like a like a scrape it down and back, a shake up.
Speaker 2: I think they need to keep. I'm personally okay with this being Shannon's last season. I like Shannon. I don't think she likes the show anymore. She doesn't want to be there. She looks exhausted, Yes she's she looks like, why the fuck am I here? I hate all of you. It's not fun when someone doesn't want to engage. And I can tell some people's gripe. With Mary Cosby for a while, like I felt I never had that gripe. I loved her no matter what. But some people we're like, girl, you don't want to be here, so it's not working. So with Shannon, it's like, you don't want to be here, you hate everyone, You don't look particularly happy, and if you were, we'd want to know more about what or why or where is this coming from. So I'd say keep shann or whatever. I don't need her, but I understand if you do keep her, I'm sure that you can providalize. Bring Vicky back, keep Tamera, bring Joe back. Let's see what happens with jow.
Speaker 1: Okay, yeah, I think it's time for Vicky to come back. Like enough, let's let's let's get back. Let's get her back.
Speaker 2: We need her, bring her back to the show. So bring her back to the show, and bring Katie back obviously full time. I unfortunately would shelf Gina and Emily put them on pause.
Speaker 1: They were saying it for five years and no one's listening, and they're still there. And I do enjoy I do enjoy Gina.
Speaker 2: I be honest, I don't not enjoy either of them. I just don't. To me, it's like they're on a different show, Like they're not this show. Oh there. I would almost like Emily doing the wife swap is great to me because I do as a reality TV personality, I don't dislike all TV, and I don't think either of them are unlikable. But I think the way that they've been maneuvering the Housewife World or the Housewife of OC world with the current cast just hasn't landed for me. I just and I and again, I don't find them unlikable. I don't. I think they're doing their jobs. I just it's not clicking. There's a disconnect for me. So keep Emily and in the Bravo world. Find something for them to do. I don't know if it's this, so I would say camera Katie Joe, Vicky Shannon, and maybe bringing two new girls.
Speaker 1: How you have thoughts? You have thoughts on what's happening in New Jersey, like speaking of where are the children? I mean where is a Jersey?
Speaker 2: I fell out of New Jersey a while ago. I like Teresa a lot on TV. I enjoy watching her. She always entertains me and for some reason her She's maybe not a very verse, suttle performer, but I'm somehow aware that New Jersey is Teresa, and like I'm just I'm okay with that. Like to me, she's the matriarch of the group, not my age, but talking about like I'm in charge here. So I don't want a reality without her. I don't know if there's a reality where they can coexist. They've all gone in so stubborn. Now Teresa's saying that she would film with Melissa. I would be curious to see them try, because now they've realized what it's like to not get a year's worth of salary, right, I think that they would be more inclined with these girls get very comfortable. I think the same with Shannon. Push Shannon on pause for a year, let her feel the difference of not having six hundred and fifty thousand dollars or whatever. And she makes a year, and I am sure she will be a little bit more happy the next season and more engaged. I am positive because they get used to that check and life. We get used to good things. We just do.
Speaker 1: I think that's right that I think it worked for camera. I think she came back and now she's firing on all cylinders, you know.
Speaker 2: And I again everyone saying Tamara hasn't changed. I've said this on every podcast I've gone on, because no one's listening. Tamra has changed because Tamra is not going nearly as hard as she would have Tamra.
Speaker 1: And she's not nearly as drunk all the time.
Speaker 2: She's not nearly as junk. She had that one episode where she got like, obviously there was a it was a it was a mistake, it.
Speaker 1: Was a pill issue.
Speaker 2: Yes, she probably wanted to calm down and have a drink. And I don't do I don't drink anymore, and I've never done pills, so I don't even know what that's like. But point being, Tamra's going light on all those girls she could have. I mean, Tamra produced banger of an episode consecutively each of her seasons. This season she's been you can see her withholding. So I'm like, Tamra's you know, give Tamra more formidable opponents, and I think maybe we won't have to have her carry most of the conflict in chaos.
Speaker 1: What was interesting about that? And my husband is eleven years sober, so you know, I know what I speak of alan On and all these things, and so it's interesting to me the thing with Shannon, and obviously she has a very complicated relationship with alcohol. She can't not drink on screen, you know what I mean, Like, even though she's had all this, to me, it's interesting that this week or the last episode, we saw where Tama was actually trying to connect with her and said, like, you know, it's interesting because like you you know, you said your father when you're growing up had a drinking problem, and that made her so mad. She's like, oh, he's ninety something years old, and she was like well, okay, I'm not. I was actually trying to connect with you about the issues you've had and how do you feel about with your father, and she was trying to connect with her and Shannon getting so mad, and then every see every scene we've saw seems like the producers were showing us Shannon is bored. She's looking like what other people are engaging and talking. So yeah, I think we could use we could use a little break from Shannon.
Speaker 2: I think the whole society line is very interesting. I'm sober. I'll be two years God willing to your sober in December. Congratulations, thank you so so. I find it really interesting when I watched this story lines about sobriety, because like with Shannon doesn't claim to be sober right and it never claimed to go to rehab. She said that she went to a health center to do whatever she's got to do. I am the most easygoing, like sober person. I don't like, I don't have opinions, I don't care. I am very much of the mindset of like my journey is mine. I very rarely talk about it. This might be the first podcast I've even said I'm sober, And I think the only reason I did is because you mentioned your husband so very much of the thing of like who cares, Like it's my life and.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's your own thing.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's her whole journey literally, And with Shannon, it's been so interesting because Shannon it's hard to tell what where Shannon is at because she's so disengaged from the group. I don't know if she's disengaged from her life, Like is this a I'm curious, right, so is it like is she drinking? Like kind of like is she really rocking and rolling? And that's why she's showing up to sell, like she doesn't care because she's maybe hungover. Is she not hungover? And maybe she doesn't want to be there, Like Shannon's leaving me with a lot of questions, which isn't always fun as a housewife audience, Like, I don't love too many questions that aren't going to be answered. I like feeling like there's a resident. That's why I'm obsessed with Bronwyn. Bronwin is just being honest about everything. I mean, her scene with her mom, I was like, Bronwin is giving us brocknus.
Speaker 1: I was like, Okay, now I feel bad for Bromin this shit' stuff. Now, I do think what's gonna come out or not come out because it's under seal or whatever, blah blah blah. I do think she had like a whole situation with like forgery and identity theft and all that. And you know, we always say, like, why would you go on a reality show if you've got that in your background that people can bring out. But even when Andy asked her about it and watch What Happens Live Again, it was on in the background. I didn't fully pay attention, but she was like, Yeah, it's gonna get brought up, and we're going to talk about it as much as I can legally. And uh sure, I've never not said it, like just didn't bring it up, you know, And I'll yeah.
Speaker 2: Oh that's I mean, Bromin's gonna say it and she's gonna be as honest as she can. And I think the ones of the mentality of like once you talk about it, it's over. It's when you stop. It's when you choose to not talk about it that it lives on and on and on. Like Shannon didn't do herself any Obviously, Shannon was triggered by Tamra. But in that moment, had she just ignored what Tamar said, it would have never even meant. For all we know, that scene might have been cut. Yeah yeah, yeah, it may not have even made the fucking past the cutting room floor. But she she could have just taken a moment and continued her story and said right, Tamra. And but she gave another storyline thinking that it was gonna I don't know, I think it. I don't mean, maybe Shannon wasn't calculating, but that was just her real, honest reaction. But yeah, there's the whole the shannonness of it all and the Broadway so Adhd, the Bronwin thing. I'm excited to see that, but I'm sure she's gonna talk about it. So here's the Shannon and Tamra and her connecting with that. I get it. Shamra has been burnt by this person one too many times. And you know, in therapy we learned that we create stories about people in our heads and we end up looking for evidence to justify it. So Shannon has a story about Tamar in her head, So no matter what Tammer does, she's gonna be looking for evidence to justify that so tamer can do no right at this point by Shannon, So you know it does. You know, I would like to believe that Tamar really just meant it as like we're talking and you know.
Speaker 1: I'm just trying to like relate something to you that, Hey, you mentioned about your dad when you were younger, and I wonder if that plays into how your relationship with alcohol is now. And just like you said, she could have easily been like, Han, never thought about that, but you know, my dad's old. I don't want to talk about that, and just kept going, but just to be like yeah, and you know, just like fling yourself off and Jeane's got to fling herself on the floor and all this. I was like, oh my god, Yeah, okay, let mes se. I'm gonna I'm gonna throw one more, one more impression at you, and then I'm gonna let you go. Gosh, I've got so many good ones, or I'll give you a choice. I got two choices here. We've got marissol is a college advisor at a high school, or Bethany talks about why she lives in Florida.
Speaker 2: Now, I don't do Marisol. We haven't done a Marissol yet and she makes me laugh. Hell, I mean, look, Jessica, I'm gonna tell you one thing. College is not for everyone. I do as a college advisor. I'm going to tell you got to go to college because it's what I'm here to do. But you know what, bro it's your life. I mean, I mean I went to college. I went I'm a prep kid. I mean I went to boarding school. I mean, I'm an institution kid. But you gotta do what you gotta do. And you know what, Look, Broke Broad and go to college. And Bro, well, Broa did go to college. He's a teacher. But you know, it's life is college, you know what I'm saying. So it's like, you gotta do what you're gonna do. I don't know. Don't look at me, but I will tell you. You know, you get a degree, it's gonna help you later. He's your job.
Speaker 1: I love Marisol. I do hope I get to meet her.
Speaker 2: At Rava Con. You will. I will.
Speaker 1: Thank you for manifesting that for me. Oh my gosh. Now now you're going to be a Brava Con. Now are do you have any official role at Ravacon? Are you just going to be there walking around being amazing.
Speaker 2: So I have one thing I don't know. I don't I don't have like a role. I will just be walking around and joining. But I do know that there's one activity. I don't know if I'm allowed to say it yet. Okay, it's not like a Miguel centric like come see Miguel. But I do know that I'm involved in one thing. So I'll find out. Yeah, but I'll be around. I'll be around all the whole weekend.
Speaker 1: Basically, Okay, me too, Me too. Now everybody knows, but you go ahead and tell everyone where they can find you all your amazing content.
Speaker 2: Thank you on Instagram at the migaue Luciano TikTok, Miguel underscore Lyciano and only fans Ramona singer two point zero. I'm kidding.
Speaker 1: I was like, what are you showing on only fans? I got so excited, thank you.
Speaker 2: I mean, I listen. Someone wrote me the Oday said certain only fans. So I don't know, but I think I have to do it as Marisol with a cocky Marissa. Actually I told Marisol the other day on the phone. I was like, you know, as a person who gets bored pretty easily. I have to find I'm always thinking of new series to do with the housewives. She was like, hey, do the house I was doing only fans. I'm like, okayselves, idea. She's helping me make it buck God bless her.
Speaker 1: Oh my god. I'll literally send you my list of things that I was going to ask you to do. Because I couldn't ask. I just like put a ton there and I was like, we'll just see what he wants to do. All right, Well, don't hang up, and everybody make sure you're following me as well at Pink Shade Pod. I'm not as big as Miguel here, but you know, get there, baby, working and working okay, thanks