Speaker 1: Ever a shortage of dumb people doing really stupid things. Welcome to another edition of idiotology. We'll let your taco one on one one w jr R.
Speaker 2: But you're freaking idiots, all right? Hey, remember you get about fifteen minutes left to vote for you say we played If you haven't done so, good by the jr R Facebook page. This morning's featured band rats, tell us which one to play at nine dance back for more or lack of communication. One with the most votes, we'll rock it out for you, and then one of you who votes.
Speaker 1: Is gonna win. Welcome to Rockville tickets again. Get that vote in now in the next fifteen minutes or so, wj r R Facebook page. Those are forty four days. Yeah, I'm not too chevy. Yeah, we're not just sending you for one day. You know, all four days.
Speaker 2: You and a guest woman in Pennsylvania seems to be uh on a bit of a hot streak. Here.
Speaker 1: She was at.
Speaker 2: A antiques store you know something, and I sell trade you know stuff.
Speaker 1: She's antique and as they say, she.
Speaker 2: Spotted a drawing that she liked. It was for twelve dollars and she decided to scoop it up.
Speaker 3: I didn't pick it up. I didn't turn it around, you know. I basically looked at it and I thought, I just want that piece, and he was looking at it. He looked it over and he said he agrees with me, so he said, congratulations. I think after the Willdernesstein Platinir Institute does its inspection, I think it'll just go back into a safe for a little while and then have a little bit of downtime to decide what we want to do.
Speaker 2: The twelve dollars drawing she bought at the antique store is believed to be a renoir.
Speaker 1: Wow, we're talking one point How much is it? What's the worst? It could be six to seven figures once it's validated. She didn't know it at the time, but then she noticed, as she said, their little signature. They're just trying to authenticate that it's an actual, you know, an original redaw. I like the dude to cut his ear off and mailed it somebody. That's that's true art. Did you have to take art appreciation?
Speaker 4: I did.
Speaker 1: They didn't call it art appreciation, but I took art. We yeah, that's a different art. We took pottery too, where everybody would make a flower pot. It was really just a bong. Did you guys do Ashtray made one of them for my pop. It's the funniest thing. My brother, you know, was an art teacher, a total artist, went out to San Francisco for the San Francisco Art Institute stud When it comes to art, my daughter is a whiz my other brother whiz me. I'm the kid, like like a breakfast club who couldn't make the lamp that went on and off. I'm like the freckle faced redhead kid, even I don't have red hair. That when it came to pottery, I had to cheat. I remember.
Speaker 2: Do you remember that used to advertise on the matchbook covers.
Speaker 1: If you could draw this and give you a little test of something to draw. Oh yeah.
Speaker 2: They then all of a sudden you were qualified to go spend twelve thousand dollars a year at some you know.
Speaker 1: I never, I never. I just looked at it and lit up my sig. And when man, I think I'm too young to be smoking. See, I was making bongs and and stuff like that. Do you remember the story Speaking of art, I don't know if I've ever told you this one. We used to hang out at a bank down the street from us and it was Barnet Bank. They were the original one Barnet Bank. Time Yeah six four six three one one one or three one three one any one you want to do just anything? Yeah, So that Barnet Bank Alotland Lakemont was down the street from my house growing up, and you would hang out at the bank. It was like inside no like it had a big grass field and parking lot out front, and we would go back in this little parking lot area that I know. It didn't make sense my whole life is a youngster, didn't. But the one day that we kep the streets of the zone of operation that is Winter Park, uh huh. The one day that we saw one of my brother's friends put something in the hole of a tree, you know how a tree has like this big cutout. Watched our my brother's buddy put some in there. It was a ball made by my brother because it had the initials on the bottom. Not only was it that there was a bag of weed inside of it. Oh lucky day, ah huh. That one never was fest up. Uh huh. I thought I would do it down at the Barnet bank, and then then we just start calling the number Barnet Bank time eight forty eight. Can we call it real quick? I got there? More stress yet here, dude, I'll call it on my phone. Go ahead, I'm paying attention, tru.
Speaker 2: Everybody has their own take on brackets this time of year. Yeah, you missed the boat on this one, bud. Okay, you said i'd really relate to it. Is it a bathroom bracket?
Speaker 1: No? What march napness?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 1: Hell yeah?
Speaker 2: Brackets that track hibernation habits of sanctuary bears, you know, some time a year where bears that are in hibernation are coming out of hibernation. Okay, so they've ranked all these bears that are in these various bear sanctuaries as to who comes out when, and they've been moving them along the brackets as he start to wake up.
Speaker 1: Did they have them all named too? Yes, they're real names. You know. I was waiting for, Like, what's that one bear who stops forest fires?
Speaker 2: The bear is kicked out of the bracket after waking from hibernation. Smoky smoke. Yeah, only you could prevent forest fires. See, he was in the hollow of a tree.
Speaker 1: Smoky bear. The fair sleep in the hollow of tree when the hibernate. That's where I found the ball. All right, listen, they slept in a den. I don't know. Listen, God it ho If it's not somebody's number, now if it is, come on, is it truest now that you call us investment Properties Winner Park the person's commercial real estate Call one eight eight eight six four seven blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah. Today's date is Friday, March twenty eight eight. The current time is eight forty nine. The current temperature sixty nine sixty nine today. Hi, I can't believe still calls that. I don't Besides, you old people, the same ones that are sitting on the toilet right now with the newspaper that might be aug he has a calling. Sorry, it's Friday people. Uh, this is interesting.
Speaker 2: The Walmart location in Anchorage, Alaska has you know, like a lot of Walmart's, Uh, some items that are prone to shoplifting locked up and you have to get a assistance.
Speaker 1: I gets spam is a hot commodity, which one what Walmart anchoragelize. I was reading text about cent Trust Bank represent Anchorage and why are they stealing spam a lot of most because Hawaiians like the spam. What if you're eating spam and you get a spam call, do you just go buy a lottery ticket?
Speaker 2: Speaking of lottery tickets, you've set me up. You don't even realize it. This guy in Michigan played six six six for the Daily three lottery drawing.
Speaker 1: Uh uh, whether he won or not, you don't do that.
Speaker 2: He played, he won five hundred bucks, it came in, and then he took one hundred of the five hundred payout and uh ended up buying more lottery tickets, including a two point three million dollar jackpot. Oh, my god, Satan is smiling on Michigan man.
Speaker 1: And then he walked out of the lottery establishment and got hit by a bus. All the lightnings sent my god exactly. Somebody said we all made our bongs in shop class. Yeah, those are those were bongs. It could be a little wooden pipe maybe, Bobby. I love the power flusher. Oh wow. They said it's getting overplayed.
Speaker 4: Bra.
Speaker 1: That the exact words quote, it's getting overplayed, Bra. Give him a power flusher. I'm gonna show him blush. They're common las.
Speaker 2: Yeah, give me a second. There's no negativity going into the weekend here. Have to be such a such a killed joint.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I mean, come on, man, man, Download the iHeartRadio app and listen anytime anywhere.
Speaker 1: This is JR R