Speaker 1: Welcome back. This is episode sixty three of Everything Is a Bitch. I go here with aj and Kenny. The gang is all here getting excited for the two hundred and fiftieth birthday of the United States of America. Does it feel to you guys like it's I remember the bi centennial being such a big effing deal, and maybe it was just that patriotism was so much more prevalent in the country at that point in time that it was just I don't know, being a little kid, you were, you were more into it and the tall ships and everything. But it's just since the Dems are taking the holiday off and pretending, you know, this is just a horrible place and the United States of America sucks it. It takes away from it, and it feels like, anyway, there's not as much enthusiasm about this as there should be. It's two hundred and fifty years. This should be a big fucking deal.
Speaker 2: No, because we've led into too many people who don't give a shit about America, who want to kill us from the inside out, can't stand the ways of life. And the great contrast is what's happened with the World Cup and all these people from different countries can't talk enough about America. It's amazing, you know. I even start to get choked up, like yeah, wow, free refills that turns you guys on. Free refills for soda, you know, like air conditioning spand off for you guys.
Speaker 1: The Japanese people at the text Mechs place, who who keep getting their chips in dip refilled, and they're all dying they've eaten so much. But the custom is, you know, nothing's free in Japan, so you have to keep eating. You can't say no to food if it's put in front of you, so they just keep eating the chips.
Speaker 2: You know, We're just this is it's hard to be. I'm very patriotic, but it's definitely harder to feel happy with the way things are going with our country and the world. And I'm like, I'm like Kenny, I argue with people online who are anti American. I'd find him on x I find him on Instagram, and I go I had to I go ahead to tell with them, I destroy them. I can't take it. I don't know how this happened.
Speaker 1: I don't know how you guys find the find the patience for that.
Speaker 3: I was watching you know how, I know how it happened. Broc was saying, the fucking fraud Muslim Obama, he was the beginning.
Speaker 2: Of the end.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you're right, You're right, no secret, and anybody who disagrees is just in denial.
Speaker 2: And you know what, all.
Speaker 3: These liberals they should leave the country, live elsewhere and then and then come back and you'll kiss the ground that you live on and you'll think what you have.
Speaker 1: Let's get to the signals. Like I was watching uh, what do you call it, Jesse whatever his name is, on Fox, and he has he has the kid that does all the you know Johnny that does all the on the spot interviews. So he's on some beach. I think he's at you know, Jones Beach or wherever, and he's just asking what looked like high school to maybe college age people, questions about I mean, like simple questions like what war did we fight to gain our independence as a country? And you see these airheads and bikinis going the Civil War Vietnam? Then asking what birthday is this of the United States?
Speaker 4: What numbers they asked fifty eight? They asked who was our first press? Who was our first president? They said, I saw this. There's three bimbos. I don't know what it was, but the one says.
Speaker 3: You know, the guy with the top hat, you know, with the beard, you know. Then he goes April Lincoln, laughing, we should be Crick looks at it and says, Abe Lincoln, and he turns to the other blondees.
Speaker 2: Yeah it was Abe Lincoln. I love when they say you're correct, you're correct. Every answer is wrong and they're like, you're correct. Just try and get guess. Guess the number how many states in America? Oh god, oh god, I think thirty five? Correct?
Speaker 3: He just let him die on the what language do they speak in Idaho?
Speaker 2: And they said Idaho? And it's a fucking potato.
Speaker 1: This is the this is the one. I couldn't fucking believe this was the answer. And some guy straight face gave this answer. They asked from which country did we gain our independence? Goes Mozambique.
Speaker 2: What Mozambique? What that was? Yeah, we kicked our ass.
Speaker 1: Kicked Mozambique's ask anyway. Because of that, because I know what great Americans you guys are, I came up with a little freedom two fifty American of quiz for you guys. Oh well, okay, so I.
Speaker 2: Used to cheat on the quizzes with you, Mike.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but these are five these you guys are going to five easy ones. Okay, Okay, Charlie or that's Charlie.
Speaker 2: That's that's that's yeah, trade Charlie.
Speaker 1: Okay. Which of these is the opening line to the declaration of independence?
Speaker 2: Uh?
Speaker 1: One? Whenever any form of government, that's how it starts. Two prudence indeed will dictate that. Wow, number three four score and seven years ago or number four, we hold these truths to.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's the one.
Speaker 1: We hold these truths to be self evident.
Speaker 2: That all.
Speaker 1: That's the one. That's that's it. Okay, good Kenny didn't chime in, Okay.
Speaker 2: It was an obvious one, wasn't it. Yeah? I think?
Speaker 1: So what speech is this line? From four score and seven years ago? Our fathers brought forth on this continent a new nation conceived in liberty and dedicated to the proposition that all men are created equal? Honest, I know that's who said it. But what speech was it?
Speaker 2: The imagination proclamation?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 2: I don't what's speech? That's why don't I know this? That's that's it. I don't know what I don't know what the.
Speaker 1: Speech named for the town in Pennsylvania where it was delivered.
Speaker 2: Isn't this the Gettysburg Address? Isn't this? Multiple choice?
Speaker 1: That one, that's the only one that wasn't multiple choice? Okay? Whose signature does not appear on the Declaration of Independence? So one of the four I'm about to give you does not appear on the Declaration of Independence? One Benjamin Franklin two John Hancock three George Washington for Thomas Jefferson Washington.
Speaker 2: G W good? Right?
Speaker 1: Why not?
Speaker 2: Was it around? Right?
Speaker 1: He's a general? He wasn't He wasn't a han show. Yeah, he was getting ready to fight a word. That was good. You guys nailed that, okay. Next one, who was President of the United States on the bisentennial July fourth, nineteen seventy six? Was it number one? Richard Nixon? Number two? Jimmy Carter, number three, Gerald Ford, number four Ronald Raey for Ford? Good, all right, that's good, good get Yeah, it's never elected president.
Speaker 2: Great athlete?
Speaker 1: Number five? It was a center. You can't be a center and be a great athlete. Well, but he played, but he played, he started, he was starting center for University of Michigan. So I mean that's you know, you gotta be good at playing center. Who are going to give you four combinations of names? And only one of these is the actual combination that formed the four faces of Mount Rushmore?
Speaker 2: Oh wow, So say it again. You're gonna do what.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna give you four names. So there are four heads on Mount Rushmore. So I'm gonna give you four names, four combinations. I'm gonna give you choice one with four names, Choice two with four names, Choice three with four names. They'll tell me which one is the accurate the actual names for Mount Rushmore. Is it George Washington plus Abe Lincoln plus Thomas Jefferson plus Ronald Reagan?
Speaker 2: That's number one?
Speaker 1: Is it number two George Washington plus Abraham Linc Plus Teddy Roosevelt plus Fdr.
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 1: Is it number three George Washington, Lincoln, Thomas Jefferson and Teddy Roosevelt? Is it number four? George Washington, Abe Lincoln, Thomas Jefferson and Donald Trump?
Speaker 2: It's number three. It'll be Trump will make it happen, but the warld will come to an end if he does it.
Speaker 1: But he's gonna have to find room for fifth head.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 1: I don't know if there's room to chisel or not, because he can't have his head be smaller than the other guy's head. No, it's gonna take that.
Speaker 2: They gave me a small head.
Speaker 1: They have to fly like a huge rock in there to put over the other side. You guys are right, So that was a good one. You got that? Yeah, okay, okay, here's the bone was the bonus question? Final question? The Second Amendment of the Bill of Rights of the Constitution focuses on American citizens' rights number one of freedom of speech, number two to have biological men playing women's sports, number three to freely cross the US border and claim citizenship.
Speaker 2: Or four number four the right to bear arms.
Speaker 1: All right, so you guys are Johnny, Johnny on the beach with this would have been I mean, that would have been a shutout. It wouldn't have gotten a single The.
Speaker 2: Supreme Court is just fucking trump up. I can't believe. But they just did the other day.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the birthrights was today, the birthright citizenship?
Speaker 2: Come on ship, How could you do this to us?
Speaker 1: Well, I forgot, I mean I didn't see the final I know it was five four, so I have to assume that both Roberts and what's her name, Amy, Amy County Barrett. I can't stand voted with the dams. You know, if you're gonna put if you have the if you have the unbelievable advantage of naming, of putting people up to the Supreme Court, you need to make sure they're going to vote the way you want to.
Speaker 2: I really don't. I had listen. I've been saying this on the show the last couple of weeks. Of course I love Trump blah blah, but there are a lot of shit's going on that I don't like. I'm very perplexed by things. You know, the Supreme Court. He chose most of it, and they're fucking them. And when he shows that, me thought it was the greatest thing we ever did. And now they've become assholes when it comes to, you know, judging.
Speaker 1: Well, it's the biggest weakness of the Republican Party is that is that people UH actually have integrity. They speak with what they truly believe, and there's a sense of my beliefs Trump the party. I don't just go along to get along where the Dems. You get all of these I mean, it's crazy, all these moderate Dems all across the country claiming, you know, just turning their head and like they're not noticing all these Democratic socialists that are getting elected in all these places. I got something I want to share with you guys on that later. I just you can't believe how many of these people are fucking winning races right now.
Speaker 2: Well, I'll tell you right now them we have to I know the New York primaries were disgusting, but we have to stop saying democrats socialists. They like that term. They're fucking communists. Let's not. Let's not, you know, butt them up and be gentle with them. They're communists, these people, and they're obviously taken over. And if you go online and look at the people who live in countries that are populated mainly by Muslims, they're telling us directly what they're doing to us. It's so simple. They're beating us from the inside out. And and and our leaders just don't fucking get it. Well.
Speaker 1: And now we're, uh, you know, we're continuing to make it super easy to do that because now you know, if you if you want to just come on over and and pop out a kid right before you hop back on the plane and go back to China, go back to UH, North Koreas. You can't probably be here from a but wherever the hell you're here from, you've got an American citizen in your household growing up in China.
Speaker 2: It's fucking crazy, fucking bullshit. Well, they owned farm land. They own so much land next to a military basis across America. I don't know who the fuck started at. But how do you let the enemy in the front door like this and act like that's gonna be fine. Don't look, I don't want to get off the track, but you cannot negotiate with these people. They can't stand this. They don't like a way of life. They hate Jews, Christians, Christmas, dogs, women, They're the worst. I don't I said on the show last week. Yeah, I'm an islamaphobe and I'm racist. Sorry, I have to tell the truth. I've seen too much shit going on to just ignore the fact that I don't like what I'm seeing. If you want to call me a racist and islamophobe, I'm glad they accepted.
Speaker 1: Well, there's a real opportunity right now for UH, for the Republicans if they can properly articulate what the fuck is going on? Like I saw on the news last night, this guy Wiener in California. This guy Okay, okay, but think about everything that got mister trans and mister you know, uh letting them yeah, letting the uh uh the pedophiles off. I mean all of this ship he's marching in some and he gets attacked. I mean physically, he gets attacked verbally because of his stance on Gaza and Israel. So I mean, if they're coming after people like that on their side, I mean, they can't possibly keep that ship together. They can't. This is the corral all of these people.
Speaker 2: Together, pedophiles out of jail. And also the same guy says it shouldn't be a crime to give someone HIV knowingly. Yeah, shouldn't be a crime.
Speaker 1: Well, or it should be a misdemeanor, not a whatever. Yeah he's not. He's absolutely freaking nuts. But he made the mistake of being nuts supporting all that shit, and then being Jewish on top of it, because now he's fucking dead crazy, right, absolutely, all right, this is my favorite thing that's going on. I'm getting so much enjoyment out of this. I don't know if you guys are paying as much attention to it too, But what's going on in the WNBA with Sophie Cunningham and Caitlin Clark, Kenny, you probably don't give a shit about any of this. Have you watched any of this? No, do you know anything about it?
Speaker 2: I know who Kitlin Clark is.
Speaker 1: Okay, Well, there's a there's a major battle going on inside of the league and it's it's really intriguing to watch it because on one hand, it's turned in I think accidentally, so the most brilliant marketing move I've seen in a really long time. Because now the entire league and the entire intrigue of the game is it's basically lesbians against the straits, and it's black against white and lesbian against straight, but it's more lesbian against straight than it is black against white. And so, uh, teams have been beating the living ship out of Caitlyn Clark and getting away with it really just being really fucking rough on her. And uh, the the kind of hot I mean depends on your foot. But Sophie Cunneyham's built this huge social following over the last two years because first of all, she was on the team, and then they drafted Caitlyn Clark and then they saw her, this big, tall blonde. She's a black belt, she's she does she does lots of good social media and she is uh basically is is uh Caitlyn's guardian. So anybody who fucks with Caitlin is gonna have to fuck with her. I remember, she's a black belt. So Caitlyn gets in this thing with this Dewanna honor last week, I know, and at the like.
Speaker 2: Knock knock, who's there?
Speaker 1: But at the at the end of it, at the end of it, and this this means.
Speaker 2: You want to go to the gang bang? No, I forgot that there was.
Speaker 1: There was a movie called Juanna Man, which was about women's professional basketball, and it was about a guy. Anyway, the uh, Sophie started pointing like this at this do you want to bonner thing like like I want you like you and me we're yeah, but held it for twenty two seconds yeah uh, And and they covered it the whole you know, it was on screen the entire time, this pointing thing and the other you're separating are well that thing that meme went megaviral, I mean millions and millions and millions of views of of this thing with the with Sophie Cunningham, and now the games that that Indiana has played in since has happened have had even bigger. Sixty percent of the ratings in the league are to games that Caitlin Clark's team plays.
Speaker 2: It.
Speaker 1: Nobody watches anything else other than them, But now they've said it. That was like a WWE event where people are tuning in just to see is they're going to be a you know, lesbian on straight black on white fight in the in the w NBA, which is right up your alley. Ken, you should be watching.
Speaker 3: You know, you've always been very outspoken about this is Boomasias and I see him on either Instagram or ESPN, but they but they, yeah, he's saying, you know, it's black lesbian against a straight white and I'm glad he said it.
Speaker 2: I was. I was happy to hear it. Well, there's a lot of white lesbians in the league too, But the point is he's the bottomle. I hate to say this, but Caitlin is very She's fantastic. She's just not pretty at all. She's just I mean, this girl is homely.
Speaker 1: Dude, No, that's too strong.
Speaker 2: She's not homely, she's not ugly, but not that.
Speaker 1: No, she's she's not she's not kurvy. I mean, she's not sexy. She doesn't have any like feminine appeals. Okay, but but she's not she's not certainly not.
Speaker 2: I don't mean, I don't know, just unattractive to me. She's plain.
Speaker 1: She's kind of plain Jane, very girl next door ish. But she's tall.
Speaker 2: But Sophie has sexy energy. Yeah, Sophie is like a sexy little you know, she's a big, tall girl, but she's got a sex appeal. And she don't take ship and that you know what we make fun of w n B A and we've been bill doves are throwing the floor a few months ago. But like you know what, they're kind of turning a corner.
Speaker 1: I mean, yeah, the league is and what some of the players are. So Sophie gets paid seventy thousand dollars a year to play. She made five and a half million dollars off the court last year. Wow, between her social media and her endorsements.
Speaker 2: Wow.
Speaker 1: So she's fucking smart. She Yeah, she's got her looks. She's really grabbed onto this straits versus the Lesbo's thing and is playing it for all it's worth. She's a smart chap. I mean she's she's made it work for her. But I mean most of them are, you know, making that Yeah, that seventy eighty grand, whatever the heck it is.
Speaker 2: I don't watch the games, but I see highlights at times, and I like her style. I love Caitlin's ability to shoot the long bowl. And you know, I can't stand Angel Reese. I hate her, but I'll tell you what, Angel Reese, but she's off the court, gets dollied up. Not that not a bad looking chick.
Speaker 1: I saw some clip where she was talking about how many guys she banged at L.
Speaker 2: S U. She said that it was a huge number. Oh, it was a huge.
Speaker 1: Number, and she was, uh, she calling him kills the bodies, bodies.
Speaker 2: How bad gangster.
Speaker 1: I've never heard a woman talking about how many bodies they got. It was a big it was a big number.
Speaker 2: It was a fucking to me.
Speaker 3: She's a filthy looking skank and she looks like she looks like fucking black et. Okay, if they have another, if they have the fucking et too, she should be the star.
Speaker 1: Remember, you know, that's why you remember. That's what got I miss thrown off the air when he called he called the Rutgers girls basketball team a bunch of nappy headed hose.
Speaker 2: That was it. That was it.
Speaker 1: She looks like he was. That was pretty accurate statement.
Speaker 2: At she's made up and dress and not in the on the court. There's something she has. She was on the Victoria's secrets or she is.
Speaker 3: Ah, she's a fucking ghetto skank.
Speaker 2: Okay, I get.
Speaker 1: Okay, but I have to know this from agent. Okay, Angel Reese, caitlynk Sophie, Mary kill? Yeah you fuck Mary kill.
Speaker 2: There will kill kill Angel rees.
Speaker 1: Okay, So you don't want to fuck her that bad?
Speaker 2: No, I guess I gotta God, I guess I gotta fuck Caitlyn. But I want to marry Sophie. I can't. I couldn't married Caitlyn be awful. I would never be turned on the rest of my life. But Sophie is a turno. I gotta figure you could.
Speaker 1: Go that I would. I might go the marry Caitlyn really and then uh and just fool around with with Sophie.
Speaker 2: But I can't tell you. I can't have no chance, absolutely no tests none.
Speaker 1: Well, that we are those sports brash so you don't you don't know there's something under there.
Speaker 2: You gotta throw. Someone's gonna have a nice pair of tits on her. Should be should be look a lot different, you know, But she got she had a boyfriend. She's been a guy for a while, right.
Speaker 1: Put a little makeup on her. When she's dressed up for shiit, she doesn't.
Speaker 2: Look I'm talking about on the court.
Speaker 3: I'm not saying I would say she's a six yeah, yeah, you know, six and a half dressed up.
Speaker 2: Yeah, But how many of us go out to six and a halfs depends on how late it is.
Speaker 1: That's like my old buddy Aurelius. I've told you that story. I used to blow the whistle in the bar at midnight, carry a whistle with him on a necklace. He'd blow it as loud as he could. Everybody would stop in the bar, and he'd make a formal announcement that he was waving one hundred and fifty pounds weight women on women.
Speaker 2: You know what, you know what I tell you? And Kenny, you told you told me this maybe a couple of years ago. I like, you know, thinner chicks and nice heavy tops and I like fetip and I'm like, I'm not into big answers. And lately I'm watching some porn. I'm like something attractive but a nice thick ass. I never helped to.
Speaker 3: Tell you, let me tell you. And it's so funny because you're where I was probably not sure.
Speaker 2: How many how many years ago?
Speaker 3: I used to like the skinny, little thin ones, you know, with the little bubble, you know. Yeah, and then my my son was was dating, uh, you know, this girl and she was a little thick and he says, Dad, you know, I like him thick, just like I thought. I thought it was fucked up. And then all of a sudden, I start going out and start, yeah, now I can't if you don't have an ass, I can't even look at you.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you know what I mean.
Speaker 3: It's it grows on you.
Speaker 2: It did to me, It did to me. I'm watching you know, there's like a black girl porn right but not like not fat, but like, no, you don't want them to sell you big and fat. I'll sell you like just you know, when you're looking holy ship, they're working that part of the body, like the pitch of their mouth, like it's another thing.
Speaker 3: You know what I mean, And I'll tell you, and I'll tell you the majority of men, nowaday, that's what they like them bigger. They don't like these growny looking broads.
Speaker 2: No, you're right, You're right, it lasts longer, don't make better children too. I think they're more better equipped if you.
Speaker 1: Want to kid, how does having a fat ass make you better equip to have?
Speaker 2: They just looks sturdier, you know, bigger, bigger hamps, biggers looks sturdier. But like my nephew, Jackie always went after bigger shicks, and I thought, well, I mean, they probably can't get after a nine or ten, so he's going after the sixers. But now I'm older, I'm like, well, maybe there's something to it, you know, I'm intrigued.
Speaker 1: Hi Areena Hope? Okay, IRENA's get first guest appearance on the show. That was brief. It's running out.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so anyway, I know it exactly you feel like, and it's gonna get worse. Yeah, realize more and more that that's attractive.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 2: It's funny when I when you were on your ride, he would call me and go, you know, I would say, you like me? How you I used to be when I was single, and now you're telling me I'm like you now. It's funny how we we flip flopped. But uh, I'm not out there looking for dates and stuff like that. I mean, you know, I can stop here and there if I want to. But I don't know. I don't know.
Speaker 1: I think you guys, I think you guys should be advising Phil Michelson on all of this.
Speaker 2: Oh man, Phil jerdye bastard. Wow.
Speaker 1: Who knew that Phil and Tiger had so much in common?
Speaker 3: I did? I heard years and years ago. Really, Phil Micholson is as bad as Tiger woulds.
Speaker 2: I forget who.
Speaker 3: There was somebody in the know, and they said he is a horn dog.
Speaker 2: Yep, listen, you got money, you got talent, you're traveling the world. What else is there? Of course you're gonna go to flag chicks down, And I mean, that's just the way it is. What man's going to be worth millions and be so famous and be at a hotel in Spain or whatever, fuck and not grab a chick in the lobby or the bar. You can't. You have to, dude.
Speaker 1: This was at his home country club.
Speaker 2: Well, this wasn't him around.
Speaker 1: Okay, well him on another continent wait for weeks ideas the San Diego that was actually.
Speaker 2: Jerry.
Speaker 1: Ane's uncle was a member at the same club, so I have played there and I've been there called the Farms, and he This is the funniest part of this whole thing is that I guess his wife was using what do you call it? What's that tracking app that you use that you have Life three sixty that the parents we had our kids on in it when they were younger, and so it's a GPS tracker, uh, that you put on your kid's phones. You always know where they are.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 1: Well, obviously his wife at some point must have caught him doing something and and he agreed to allow her to track him NonStop. So what he would do is he would go to the club and he would find somebody and he would ask them somebody that was playing around, and he would go to like your first tea and hands some guy's phone and say, yeah, just would you just take my phone with you while you play? So his wife would think he was playing at kind of brilliant his phones in some other guy's cart while he's out doing whatever.
Speaker 2: That's a real player. That's a real player. That's a real player. Man.
Speaker 1: Well it's a it's a wait for everyone in the club to know what you're doing, except for your wife.
Speaker 2: You know, I've gotten to be friends with Rachel. You could tell the last two years or so, who was having the manifa with Tiger And she's actually a pomp beach I always you know, she just got married. Just fun, a lot of fun and you know her Tiger stories are epic. But I'm telling you, as a guy that's been down that road with addictions and stuff like that, everything begins to spiral. If you're taking drugs or drinking, you've got money and sexist around you. Pretty girl, It's it's all related. It's just it's just all together. So next you're gonna hear Phil Mickelson likes a pain pill once in a while. Or I'm telling you it's there's a there's a there's a there's a connection to all of it. It's not just Eric like, oh yeah, I had an affair at my golf club. Now you're a fucking pig like most men are because you went down the rabbit hole to pourn and whatever the fuck else, And you know it's easy to get him. You're wealthy or famous, it's easy, you know.
Speaker 1: Oh and he's a huge excuse me, really got something in my throat. He's a huge gambler.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well fuck yeah something it too, Yeah gambling. Fuck. I mean well, now with this, uh Beasley in the NBA. You know, Kenny knows. We did the sports toun business back in the eighties. We would get games to give our customers, and it's basically a coin flip a guy in the back, fat Tony, fat Andy with flip a co hey, he put like eight games. Here's what we're giving out today, you know. And then we'd always if we lost, we'd say, uh, we have the ref was we had a guy. We have a guy in on the game. He knows what to do. The ref's on our side. If we lost, we'd say the ref had to hold back because he's being pressured. All that shit turns out to be true. It happens all the time. But back then we thought, who's going to buy this? We have a referee on the game. It's it's it's very prevalent and it's simple, and I don't mind when someone is trying to score more points or get more rebounds to get money. The shaving points is what is what's bad to me. But if you just want to beat the spread and win by eight instead of six and a half, and fucking what's the difference, you know what I mean? Is that a real big crime?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: I mean, I guess, but it's like it's just a point a half who cares.
Speaker 1: Well because the people on the other side of that bet. So this guy's boxing his own teammates out so he can get a rebound, so he can get the over on his rebound number.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think I'd be susceptible to that. Down the road and your career is on the on the on the other side of the rainbow, and somebody's off for you, you know, hundreds of thousands of dollars to maybe see if you win the game by eight instead of six and a half. I can understand that Pete Rose was gigantically famous for. Yeah, he his own.
Speaker 1: Team, but betting on his team to win, well, that's what Easiley did mainly. No, no, no, There's a big difference between betting on your team to win a game as the coach of the team, manager of the team and knowing there's an over under on number of rebounds or some other prop bet and then manipulating things to see that prop bet win because there are there are people on the other side of that. Pete Rose, as the manager is already doing everything he can to win a game. That's his job. So him betting exclusively on his team to win is inherently not a conflict. I kept him out of the fucking Hall of Fame forever until he died. But what Beasy was just was in a.
Speaker 2: Different What's that He's not in Hall of Fame?
Speaker 1: No, yeah, but if they let him in after he died, didn't he Yeah?
Speaker 2: No, I don't think so much. Google it.
Speaker 1: I thought they did.
Speaker 2: That's I don't the guy's dead.
Speaker 3: First of all, he's betting on his own team. That's that's That's what you want, a guy betting on your own team faith, And why would you?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Uh, Look said Pete Rose. I mean, I think I've said this before, but but Pete Rose would I read that he was so smart about merchant like his merchandise that he would wear like four or five uniforms in one game he changed.
Speaker 1: Here's the correction on Pete Rose.
Speaker 2: Sorry, no inducted.
Speaker 1: He's not formally enshrined in the Hall of Fame yet, but his name had been banned from eligibility. But his name has now been unbanned and he ineligible. So he is going to get in at the next boat. So he's gonna be in the Hall of Fame. I knew, I'd heard that.
Speaker 2: You have to.
Speaker 1: There's all time hits leader's got to be with all this shit.
Speaker 2: Going on, Draft Kings and all the companies that we the odds we see on TV, and it's unbelievable, like just let to cut in. But he would wear different uniforms and then he knew enough to take them home and sell them as this is what I wore on you know whatever, July thirtieth, different cleats, different hats. So that sustained him with money for many years, had all these autograph conventions and ship just selling his jerseys and his cleats and his hats and his bats. But he did this all the time, pretty fucking smart.
Speaker 1: Yeah, No, he got hose though, I mean he got yeah, of course he should have been. He should have been allowed in from the get go.
Speaker 2: But I know, I know, so Clemens. No steroids, he cheated. It was the steroids, okay, But still was he always on steroids? I don't think always. Well, same as Bonds, same as same as a rod. They're too fucking great. They were great the rules.
Speaker 1: They would have made the Hall of Fame because they were great without the steroids, there are.
Speaker 2: There are no relievers on steroids who pitched two in ings and no one knows and cares because there are a hundred and sixty five pounds their wisps. Meanwhile, you got these giants out there making the game great. McGuire, Bonds so said it was phenomenal. How exciting was that? All for it? Okay, so you're gonna coke in the locker room in the clubhouse. Coke you can take speed, you can drink, you can have butter waters are like fucking.
Speaker 1: Coke in the clubhouse.
Speaker 2: What are you talking about? The Mets were all on blow. They were doing blow, and they.
Speaker 1: Played okay, and and a team that should have won four world championship on all right, and they got lucky winning the one they won.
Speaker 2: I know it took a ground ball between the legs, but I mean everybody's everybody's looking at most guys in sports like that hat look for an edge. They all do.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they but they all look for a an edge within the rules right and bending as far as you can bend them without without breaking them.
Speaker 2: Ricky Henderson took speed every fucking game. Doc Ellis pitched a no hit on LSD. It's it's such a long history of drug abuse in sports. Let's not like, let's not act like it's such a pure thing. They're all fucking looking for an edge. So if you they're shot in the ass for star.
Speaker 1: That's why Ricky was so fast. He was on speed. I thought I thought he was just speed.
Speaker 2: He liked speed. I mean I read that. I don't know the extent of how true, but how much he took. But that was one of the things you like to do. You know, Keith and Anders was doing blow. He was having a beer that game, Mike, he went down to.
Speaker 1: That was that was before there was any testing in the in the you.
Speaker 2: Know, it's just funny, like, you know, like this guy's were crazy. They're fucking animals.
Speaker 1: Ricky Ricky was Ricky was one of the worst interviews of all. It was always so funny because it was always third person.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you know, well.
Speaker 1: Ricky, Ricky think.
Speaker 2: Ricky won field run one Ricky run a run.
Speaker 1: Of respect, Ricky. You know that, Ricky. You putting Ricky on first is like putting Ricky on third. I'm gonna get there.
Speaker 2: Remember that ship he got a single steel second still third.
Speaker 1: Worst was Mickey Rivers when they would try to interview Vicky Rivers didn't understand the fucking word.
Speaker 2: He said, Ricky, there's a quote we had on the great player we had. We had a quote from Oscar Gamble in the garage, taking from the newspaper when they asked Oscar Gamble about is it really as crazy being in the Yankees. It was like called the Bronx Zoo back then, and he said to this reporter, people don't think it be black. It is ground here, but a do. That was his quote.
Speaker 1: They put that in the paper as the quote.
Speaker 2: They called him perfectly. Don't make a bit, but it do. Okay.
Speaker 1: No, far more literate than anything Mickey, Mickey ever said.
Speaker 2: Mickey was, but he was great, Mickey, you know Ray. He would get up Reggie Jackson's ass when Reggie got to you know, to fancy. Mickey would say, you got your first name's an Englishman, your second name is Spanish, your third is black. Who the fuck are you, Reginald Martinez Jackson, You're crazy. He got in People's fat Love Mickey. Mickey was great.
Speaker 1: Mickey walked like he had to take a ship. Okay, I mean he always looked like he was on his way to the bathroom to take a ship, and then he would have to run. And the guy was a lightning bolt.
Speaker 2: He was a free point one down the first place line. But he has a think. You know the comedian Shane gillis, Yeah, sure, okay, so he does this bit. It's so great. He's like white people used to be so cool, you know, we all He's like, you know, you look at the baseball game and everybody talk like this, yeah, here comes uh so and so has come to the bat, and he does he's the fastest human being, gets a fortio dash in six seconds, and uh you know, the first day Jackie Robinson played baseball, he said, that's the day the cool guy out of we lost the accent. White people just stopped talking away because he's like, well, all Curly is on the mount. He's a forty seven year old alcoholic and no way, Jackie get at the fastball and I'm like, here comes a bitch, Oh shit, home Run. Okay, you know, like just we used to be dropped the whole accent thing because the black guys was superior.
Speaker 1: It is a funny. It is funny. He's got a lot. My favorite thing he does is the is the one where he talks about how happy down syndrome are and this whole thing with you know, you guys think it's so awful. It's fucking great. It's great. They love two things, Tits and John Cena.
Speaker 2: Johns and John Cena. It's perfect. He's great. He's such a funny, fucking guy man. Speaking of John Cena, really quick tangent. Stupid movie is on Netflix called Little Buddy or a Little Brother with Him and whatever the fuck Eric Andre. Every man in the movie, even the male dog is a fucking failure. Castrated shirt off. The male dog's legs don't work, he's got wheels. John Cena gets his ass seating out in the car on a highway. Every man.
Speaker 1: I thought they were done making those, so.
Speaker 2: Look at Little Buddy're gonna scream. I stopped watching it after like forty minutes. I'm go, fuck this, I can't watch this ship anymore. Every girl is brilliant and every man has no I did what they're doing. It's I just I can't take it.
Speaker 3: I don't like I don't like that guy. Something about him on the commercials. I agree, think a douch to me.
Speaker 2: And don't forget you apologize and mandarinto China. Yeah, several years ago. That was a bad fuck.
Speaker 1: That was That was a puss maneuver for sure. Okay, so uh, I guess these two are getting married in Madison Square Garden.
Speaker 2: Looks to me, I think it's kind of why, why the fuck are they doing that? I think it's tacky. I don't like it. I mean, I don't carry the way, but you know, I'm.
Speaker 1: But I mean, somebody that famous, you usually it's you know, it's a discrete thing. It's a destination wedding, it's a you know, you're selling a small amount of photographs to one magazine. I mean, you're you're doing something like that. You're not closing down Seventh Avenue in Broadway, and and I think it's weird. It's the weirdest, especially because neither one of them has a real connection to New York City. That's the fucking connection. No, Well, like Ojianovi, she get married in the fucking garden. Oh yeah, and you know, eighteen thousand people will come to the fucking wedding.
Speaker 2: She's got a place in Tribeka. She lived in Tribeka for a while.
Speaker 1: She's from eerie, fucking Pennsylvania.
Speaker 2: Big house on the water, rode on a big fucking mansion. I'm not you know, I don't carry the way, but I just I look at that, that those two together, and you know, you look at Travis Kelsey as a football player with you know, the Chiefs, and that's a real fucking dude. That's a man. You know, he's a tough fucking guy. And now it just looks like everything's gone from it. He's just like Taylor Swift's boy.
Speaker 1: He can't play football anymore.
Speaker 2: I called it all. I said, this is gonna this is gonna end the Chiefs dynasty. He's not gonna play well anymore. I was right about all of it, all of it. She took his manhood.
Speaker 3: He became a bitch yep, you know she I don't First of all, I don't see the attraction through.
Speaker 1: Clark or Taylor Swift. I'd take Kate and Clark over Taylor Swift.
Speaker 2: No, I've got a bank, Taylor, but not for more than a day, Caitlyn. That's what I'm saying, Taylor Swift.
Speaker 3: Maybe you know once or twice just because of who she is, but you want you want to hang out with that thing every fucking day.
Speaker 2: No, I don't. I don't. I mean seriously, no, No, I agret it. I get it.
Speaker 3: And and his I'd say his first girl was twice as hot as all.
Speaker 2: That's what I was gonna just say exactly.
Speaker 1: It annoyed me so much to see her and her little group of friends there for fucking Game four, come back, jumping around all get fuck you you were you were sitting in the front row in Cleveland with your fiance against the Knicks two weeks earlier.
Speaker 2: Yep.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And now you're getting married in the fucking the garden.
Speaker 2: Shit.
Speaker 1: I don't care how much money you're getting, dolen. I would just know you're not allowed to get married. I don't want you to get married. I I hate it.
Speaker 2: I hate it. I think it's tacky. I think all the venues in the world, the money they have, she's worth two billion dollars, you can pick any fucking place. Why they're doing it in Madison Square Guard. When you neither have a connection is very strange to me, very strange. So you know, either way, I think it's their marriage will last for a while. It's not going to be one of those Hollywood things. It will last a lot of show. Shout out a kid or two right away, and then get back to performing. And but he's done. He's coming back next year, right, He's coming and play football in a company. But the quarterbacks still hurt. Right, he's back. He's back, Okay, I think.
Speaker 1: He's He looks fat, he was recovering all frequently. He's got a tendency. Dude, Yeah, pack on a few lbs and he's got a bit of a uh. You guys would like his ass. It's a it's a larger it's a larger ass quarterback. You'd approve. He doesn't quite move like he like he used to.
Speaker 2: But no, no, no, you can't.
Speaker 1: Kenny's a little sick tod. He doesn't have his normal strong reactions to some of these topics. I thought this one would. I thought this one would would get him.
Speaker 3: Know. I'm just just so not into either Taylor Swift or Kelsey. I couldn't give a rats ass. But either of them, they had just nobody to me. I mean, she's a teeny papa you know singer and he's a fucking pussy. Uh gave into you know whatever.
Speaker 2: You never liked him. He's a he's a Kansas city chief who cares. Yeah, you know what I mean.
Speaker 3: He was he was a good football player, but once he ended up with her, not that he cares about my opinion.
Speaker 1: But but but they're taking over our house. This is this is the world's most famous arena. This is where where the mirror of fifty three, your miracle just occurred. And we and we've got these idiots and we're allowing that to happen. That shouldn't be fucking happening.
Speaker 2: And society, that's society.
Speaker 3: We put these people on pedestals like this something Who the fuck is about whatever?
Speaker 2: Her name is, Taylors Swift. Well, let me tell you what could happen if everybody happens to everybody. They this country builds you up. And she's got talent. You know, she's a good songwriter. Not my particular kind of music, but she's a good songwriter. They build you up to be this person that no one could even understand or explain. Everybody doors the shit out of you, and then they begin to tear you down. She hasn't been torn down yet, you know what.
Speaker 3: You know what I dislike about them the most. They're fucking bleeding hot liberals. They should shut the fuck up and sing and play football.
Speaker 2: They're not gonna you know.
Speaker 3: If she was a Republican, if she was as much of a Republicans she's a Democrat, I basically would be half as.
Speaker 2: Popular as she is. Oh of course not.
Speaker 3: Of course, if she was an outspoken Republican, no, you can't do it would already been.
Speaker 2: The media would already been crushing her. Yeah, yeah, the view would be talking shit about her.
Speaker 1: Well, she never would She never would have got out of home. She wouldn't have the hit records. She would be nobody. You wouldn't even know who she was. I can't just why they all do it, and if they don't, they fake it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because fame is that important to them, and the money is that important. But if you have any any soul to you, you've got to be yourself and let the chips fall where they may. Who cares what the fuck America thinks about me? I am who I am.
Speaker 1: Let's say you. Even the ones that are even the ones that are conservatives, unless they're country artists, they fake it until they get to a level of fame and then they might own it. But on their on their way up there, yeah, they're not. You know, they're not letting the world know because they're being told that by everybody around them. They're from agents and managers in the everybody else that you know.
Speaker 2: They don't even let people know if they gay or straight. A lot of actors and recording artists they want they don't want to turn off any part of the audience. They want to keep everybody up in the air, like, oh, I'm not going to go some famous actor singer said, I'm not going to go through life with one hand behind tied behind my back.
Speaker 1: Okay, folks, well we just lost Kenny. We didn't really have him for most of the show half of Kenny for him to come on feeling sick and he didn't bring his normal energy level to Uh.
Speaker 2: Let me let me tell you something. I don't know if you get as many emails or direct messages that I get when it comes to the show, you know this, this show has gotten very popular people love the three of us talking. Women will say, I just love the way you guys talk. It's so raw. Remind me and my brother is sitting around the living room or guys love it. But now girls are like, yeah, keep doing it. This is great, it's interesting. You know, it's I was going to suggest we should get Whitey on one week, Tony Bodshaw on another week, and it would just be like, it would be fun, it be really.
Speaker 1: Like no for Shore, we could do really interesting, you know, you know, it would be funny. On I'll actually reach out to him and see if no No is.
Speaker 2: Ziggy Zegi is a crazy fuck. That'd be fun if he even knows we're doing this, because I don't even know he knows.
Speaker 1: I saw him when was I last in New York time with your brother in law? Right, Yeah, him and Timmy and and Uh and his wife and Susan are super They're a couple of best friends. So yeah, No, I'll reach out to him. He'll do it.
Speaker 2: Remember we went to Long Island to do the show. Uh at the and Zigi's at the bar. But you know, he's like a childhood hero of mine. One of the best football players ever, A great athlete. And he sees me walking. This is why you can't escape your childhood. As soon as he sees me, blows his cheeks up to let me know I got fat. That's the first thing he did. He's like, but I.
Speaker 1: Think he's not. Last time I saw him, he wasn't exactly a plain weight, So I don't think he can. I don't think he can give you ship about that. And he's he's I mean, he's big strong.
Speaker 2: He's a big, big strong dude.
Speaker 1: Yeah, one more topic and we'll let we'll let everybody off the hook since we lost Kenny here, all right, Bosnia, Okay, we have to win this game, right.
Speaker 2: That's tough. Bosnia is not a push We should win, but they're not a pushover from what I've heard. Uh, we should win, but we got a good bunch of guys who we're not as young as they used to be. They've got more more experience behind them. We got a good shot this year. But don't look past Bosnia. They could be troubled.
Speaker 1: Okay, first test is could you find could you point to Bosnia on a man?
Speaker 2: Isn't it by Croatia? Yes?
Speaker 1: Okay, so i'd close Croatia on the man.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because I had an ex girlfriend who was Italian in Croatian, so I could I know where it is? Beautiful country, beautiful.
Speaker 1: What were they both part of before? Aren't they both parts of Yugoslavia?
Speaker 2: Yugoslavia? Yeah, I'm pretty that sounds right. Yeah, yea, yeah, that's beautiful country. I mean it's gorgeous.
Speaker 1: It's just like Croatia's beautiful.
Speaker 2: No, I meant Katia. I meant that's gorgeous.
Speaker 1: But I know that.
Speaker 2: Have you been to No, I haven't been there, but I i, as I said, my ex god, she would travel there every couple of years.
Speaker 1: Incredible and water bluis blue and and uh it's a beautiful spot.
Speaker 2: I know.
Speaker 1: Okay, that's your commentary. And no, no, no, no, I I just what.
Speaker 2: I don't like what the I've been watching some of the I've probably watched maybe maybe an hour of World Cup in the last week. I don't stay tuned.
Speaker 1: You don't want the US games.
Speaker 2: I came and went because even though I really do appreciate soccer, I really do, and I know people hate it. I like the game. I know it's played, it's a it's a tough game. It's a superior athletes. And you know, I just from what I saw, what I gathered is that this team now that we have is back and they're they're better, They're they're they're more experienced now and I think we got a good shot. But I don't What I don't like seeing is well, I mean this happens everywhere. There's so many people from different countries on these teams. It's like, well, wait a minute, did we talk about this last week? There was like it was like all different nationalities on.
Speaker 1: Because it's the birthright citizenship thing is how we got I think two players on our freaking team.
Speaker 2: Have you seen as a high school girl? It was on Instagram they're introducing these Asian high school female basketball team or semipro whatever it was maybe college, and uh, well, Asian girls are coming out. Then they introduced you know, uh, you know, Dowana Juana and it's like, wait a minute, she's fu O g On Andobi's brother. This is not a woman, and what is she doing in the fucking Chinese school. She's a beast. He it's got to be a man. Look it up. I'll try to find a few. It's it's alarming. They're all like five for five and she comes out six to two with lats and shoulders. Get the fuck out.
Speaker 1: Of here of laughing, because this is this, this is it's so sad you shouldn't laugh at it. But the guy who was the famous arms dealer that got traded for Brittany Grinder, Angel of Death, Angel of Death, he's the one that we traded for Brittney Grinder. He came out this week and said, I'm like, I can't believe you freaking traded me.
Speaker 2: He did.
Speaker 1: Fun of the United States for trading it, for trading him for it, or whatever. He something. Is it possible that that's a woman.
Speaker 2: I don't believe she's a woman at all. I mean, Ryan can't convince me. I know the internet plays jokes and puts pictures of her at a pool with no tits and a male body and tattoos. You can't always judge or I think the internet's right.
Speaker 1: The voice, how could the voice be the voice?
Speaker 2: No, No, it's it's a man's voice, a man's attitude. Now, look, there are some women who've got more male testosterone in them. If they just have more male attributes and a lot of guys have female attributes, the guys who were gay, so it could be a mixture of that, but something it's just she looks just too manly for me. I don't believe she's a woman.
Speaker 1: I don't that voice should be impossible for a woman to I don't understand how a woman can have that voice.
Speaker 2: Can matine that being sex with you? With that voice? Could you imagine it telling you to take you? You know?
Speaker 1: Rather, I'd rather not contemplate that that scenario. Thank you, all right, Well go us a happy Fourth of July, all of that kind of stuff. Be careful out there with all of that of have fun. Do When are you leaving for the twelfth?
Speaker 2: The twelfth, I gotta get a ticket, but that's the day I'm gonna go.
Speaker 1: Okay, so maybe we get I'll try for next week to see we can get ziggy on all we all get a normal folks, Thanks for hanging with us. We'll talk at you next time. A je dude
Speaker 2: Thanks pal, We're good.