Speaker 1: One on one with Lynchintaco one.
Speaker 2: To Orlando's rock Station one O one one w j r R. You got a little over fifteen minutes to place a vote for you say it? We play it to jr Facebook page this morning. Three song choices from the Pretty Reckless mm hmm.
Speaker 1: Your choices are Heaven Nos, Death by Rock and Roll or take Me Down. The one with the most votes plays back at nine. Somebody who votes our way is saying, hey, thanks for taking a second to vote jr R Facebook page. You could win. Sold out my Chemical Romance tickets. All right?
Speaker 2: All right, our last stack of idiotology. Thank you to Petties meets Skate Road four thirty four in Longwood just west to I four for being longtime sponsor of the show. If you haven't been.
Speaker 1: The Petties, you're missing out. And dare I say tis tisk, don't give a tisk tsk. Just stop by Petties and you'll understand what we're talking about. State Road thirty four right there in Longwood near I four.
Speaker 2: The best any aspect of a great meal begins at Petties, all right, and they're open Monday through Saturday ten to six.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean from appetizers, like you said, any aspect of it from appetizers all the way through dessert, including wine and a free draft beer while you're shopping.
Speaker 2: Wow, I have a food related story to begin this morning and possibly launch into a fried chicken round table.
Speaker 1: Sounds appropriate.
Speaker 2: Yesterday afternoon a bit of a surprise as Yum Brands, a fortune five hundred company, announced it is relocating from Louisville. Now Young Brands is the parent company.
Speaker 1: That's what I'm trying to figure out.
Speaker 2: Of Kentucky Fried Chicken. Oh really, Pizza Hunts, Taco Bell, and Habit Burger and Grill Yep, KFC will be leaving Kentucky along with Pizza Hut and their employees will now report to Plano, Texas.
Speaker 1: And you know, people are saying, you can't call it Kentucky Fried Chicken if you don't in Kentucky anymore. Well, I guess can we get a TFC chicken, no Texas Fried Chicken, and a Kentucky Fried Chicken.
Speaker 2: Anybody tries suing us to heck with you to be uh fair here, I don't think anybody's gonna sue, but they kind of have leaned on KFC versus actually.
Speaker 1: Playing up the whole Kentucky aspect for years. At this point, one more time they've they've leaned into calling themselves KFC rather than Kentucky Fried Chicken. You think they were preparing that they this very well could have been being billboarded, foreshadowed, whatever you want. We all just missed it. They got some good chicken, dude, We've talked about it before. You and I differ on this. You do the crispy, I do extra crispy, Yeah, all day long. I can get extra crispy over at Public's. I do. And I know those are different, but I can get that there. I go with the original recipe that you know, the soft skin, I can taste it right now. And the mashed potatoes. I always talk about those. Maybe.
Speaker 2: By the way, By the way, Taco Bell and Habit Burger and Grill employees are now gonna have to report to work in Irvine, California.
Speaker 1: What yeah, are they moving Pizza Hut?
Speaker 2: Huh yeah, Pizza Hut and KFC got to go to Plano, Texas.
Speaker 1: Okay, Well, I didn't know if it was. I knew KFC was. I I was so baffled, you know, taking Kentucky KFC out of Kentucky that I came for. Look the Pizza Hut. Yeah, the Hut is now going to be headquartered, and they also have habit You know what habit is habit I just said that. I know. I'm just reading, Pat, when you're doing the show over there, I'm doing the show here and online and texts. So the habit I just read online.
Speaker 2: Yes, Taco Bell and Habit Burger and Grill will be reporting to their new headquarters in Irvine, California.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he ever had a Habit Burger. I think they brought him by here one day. I believe they did. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Since then, no, I haven't had habits were good, I really, I don't know. I'm sure they were.
Speaker 1: I don't want to make this all about me, but I can't go to any of those places unless it's a pizza hut. Sit down, No pizza hut I could do. Remember for New Year's Eve, I gave up fast food that takes KFC, Habit Burger, and Taco Bell right off the menu for me.
Speaker 2: But if you don't sit down at a pizza Hut that still has a restaurant, you're permitted, permitted to do that.
Speaker 1: Drive throughs the rule, Delta David, I came up with the same rule. Didn't even know that we were both giving up fast food for uh at that time it was let but uh. The argument is somebody who's, oh, well, a firehouse is fast food. Nope, they have us sit down area and they don't drive through. Rationalize it however you want exactly if they have a drive through, they're fast food in my eyes. All right, So, Kentucky, sorry about your loss. Anyway, I told you I had a bit of a surprise and some good news for you. Taco Bob. I'm gonna stay off the computer when you do it. Yes, Irvine, California, have it. Grill guy, got it a habit burger. I think somebody said, you're making me drool og KFC. I said I would stay off the computer. How could I read text? Okay, give it.
Speaker 2: One of the network TV shows that you have watched for years is Blue Bloods.
Speaker 1: Is that accurate?
Speaker 2: Yes, you were kind of irked that CBS decided to end that show when you thought it still was going just going along, just fine, swimmingly. Is it coming back?
Speaker 1: Yes? And no the old guy's gone, Donnie.
Speaker 2: Yeah, no, No, what was his name and he goes by. Is it Frank the character Frank Reagan? See, I know my Blue Blood's a magnum plays. Yes, Tom Selleck, all right, No, he's not going to be involved in Boston Blue. But Donnie Wahlberg is Taco. Okay, it's a spinoff series. Danny Reagan will continue on in law enforcement in Boston Blue, a spinoff of Blue Bloods. I guess he's relocating to Boston.
Speaker 1: Will the rest, well, you know he's a Boston dude anyway, will the rest of them?
Speaker 2: It only mentions Danny Wahlberg's character, dude, bring the hot sister, Donnie Wahlberg. I'm sorry, Donnie Wahlberg.
Speaker 1: I don't know if that would make it a spin off if they did or didn't bring moynihan. That's the sister she was, said Tom Brady's baby mama. I know a lot about this show, people a lot.
Speaker 2: Donnie Wahlberg will reappear in something called Boston Blue as Danny Reagan.
Speaker 1: I'll give it a shot, and I'll let all the listeners know. Wins is coming out.
Speaker 2: It doesn't have a timeline yet, but it believes during the twenty five twenty sixth season, So perhaps in the fall.
Speaker 1: Okay, so when it does, I'll report to everybody if the sisters in it, if they already killed off.
Speaker 2: His watch just says Danny is leaving New York and starts working for the Boston Police Department. He's partnered with a detective who's the daughter of a prominent local law enforcement family. All Right, I don't know if they'll have regular dinners on Sunday or not.
Speaker 1: That's a cool feature they do. Yeah, and they're no arguing at the dinner table. No business at the dinner table either, is what they always say. Uh oh, Pat tax line two two five two six. I've seen Firehouse subs that have a drive through? Does that change your opinion somebody else? My Firehouse Subs has a drive through? It's off. It's off for me. I I have not seen the Jersey Mikes with the drive through yet. Oh what about Jamie and Jenko to to say, no, I know said I have a question for you.
Speaker 2: Are you able to shop for food at a publics that has a pharmacy drive through?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Because it's not drive through though, No, it's it's not a fast food drive through. Good try trying to catch you in a technicality. It's fast prescriptions. You can't take that blood pressure medicine. It's fast prescriptions. Somebody said, what about subway If it's got to drive through, it's.
Speaker 2: Out in your in your world, in your parameters as okay, our listeners are as all over a d D as I am today.
Speaker 1: Listen to this. I hope his partner in the show is Ted. Remember Donnie Wahlberg was the one in Ted. He was the one that grew up with the Teddy Bear. I love you. Whoever takes to that that is a cop. Oh God. When you come out with BWO T shirts, Pat, can you make two and three X for all the tall and fat guy? Of course we will the enforcers. We're not We're not enforcers. The silent Army. You know that represents you know you're a BWO enforcer, But we're not gonna put that on the shirt, Pat. We're gonna keep it BWO plane logo.
Speaker 2: Finally, this story, the headline is sensational, the details far and few between, although I guess you're gonna get the gist of the idea when I read this to you. Woman shot in the face with a crossbow in northern New Jersey. Holy Cat, It's being called an attempted homicide after a woman was shot in the face with a crossbow in Northern Jersey Monday afternoon. The Saddlebrook Police Department responded to an emergency call reporting woman who was seriously injured at her job, a business on Route forty six. The Bergen County Prosecutor's Office Major Crimes Unit in the saddle Brook Police Department said in a joint statement, that's all they've said.
Speaker 1: That's it. Then, how can they call it a homicide if they attempted homicide. You're not just trying to wound someone if you fire a crossbow into their face. It could have been a hunting incident. Accident incident. She's at work. They are a really really bad hunter, Pat, They'll fit in the woods nearby. The suspect fled the scene. Unclear if authorities know who the assailant is. Oh my god, if he has all I've got, let's put on her detective caps. Additional information was not immediately available. Well, thanks a lot there. It was Mark Wahlberg that was in ten ted different, not Donnie again. Apple's orange is Tomidus tomatoes. Pat I think it was a hunter nearby and she was hanging out of the drive through that I can't go to and delivering a burger. And it's a good thing it didn't happen in Irvine, California. Yeah. W j r R, Orlando's rock station,