Speaker 1: Okay, tell me about these tickets. What do you got? Oh?
Speaker 2: I mean it's kind of a big deal. Yeah, Metallica is sold out at NRG Stadium June fourteenth.
Speaker 1: Yet Father's Day weekend.
Speaker 2: The only way you can get in this to win these tickets from us, So you better be there.
Speaker 1: Your hare, Where are you, Dina? Your hair? All right?
Speaker 3: You heard the example around One of the twins got it. I can't remember because they look this sound the same. One of the twins got it on the second clue people have one. Don't be a pig on clue number one. No way, and maybe Paul is the guy that does that again.
Speaker 1: Hi, Paul, let's see what we got dude.
Speaker 3: Welcome, Welcome to the game we call oh got your pig?
Speaker 1: Well, yeah, don't be a pig. Don't be a pig. Don't be a pig. Got it? Paul.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna give you a clue. I'm looking for a word. The clue sound nasty, no checking the tapes on this. I have to say these things to get you there. Clue number one for you, Paul, You got this.
Speaker 1: Paul, Let's go.
Speaker 3: If you handle me too much, I may explode all over you.
Speaker 2: Don't be a pig.
Speaker 1: I think dirty things.
Speaker 3: If you handle me too much, I may explode all over you.
Speaker 1: What's your guess? So Ca soda can No, No, you're not my boy. You know that's not correct. No, though not bad. Christy, Come on, Christy, you can do this. Hi. How are you?
Speaker 3: Hi?
Speaker 1: I'm good? Just one bit of advice on the on the game. Don't be a don't don't do that.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna give you some clues. You get too now, Okay, I'm looking. I'm looking for a word. If you handle me too much, I may explode all over you.
Speaker 1: Is the clue number one? Okay, clue number two.
Speaker 3: I can tickle your nose while I'm going down your throat.
Speaker 1: Christie, I'm just gonna go with egg.
Speaker 3: Egg show me, please show me an egg for the Metallica to know.
Speaker 1: It's not an egg. It's not an egg. It's not an egg. All right, Alex is writing down his answer. You know.
Speaker 3: You're stumped. Okay, Well this is gonna be easy because Joseph is going to get it right now. It's only three clues. Joseph, good morning, Yes sir, good morning, my Joe bro. You know what we're playing for today, right, Yeah, casual, Holy craps, Holy craps.
Speaker 1: First clue, Joseph, I want you to think about it.
Speaker 3: If you handle me too much, I may explode all over you.
Speaker 1: Don't be a pig. Gon't be a pig.
Speaker 3: Okay, I can tickle your nose while I'm going down your throat, Joseph. A final clue, I get popped on my wedding night.
Speaker 1: You got this A bottle of Champagne Winter. You guys stumped in the room. Wait were you guys all stumped on the one? Yeah, got a bunch of different ways.
Speaker 3: If you're like, yeah, Joseph, champagne, dude, winner pop bottles.
Speaker 2: You go into Metallica, Joseph, it's sold out, friend, dude, you're in.
Speaker 1: Have you seen Metallica ever?
Speaker 3: All?
Speaker 1: I never heard? Oh my god, dude, I'm so excited for you. You better pops champagne now for sure.
Speaker 2: All Right? That was a good one, all.
Speaker 3: Right, dude, I got a pair of it sold out Metallica tickets for you June fourteenth. Man, have a great time at that show. Everyone else another pair giving away on Thursday and Friday. You know daddy's working on next week as well.