Speaker 1: Let me tell you good morning. It is six oh six here on the case O Day radio program, and yeah, I sound like that. You're just gonna have to deal with that. I do feel a lot better, but you know, this is uh, this is what you get. So oh my good, Oh my good.
Speaker 2: I don't know much about salmonilla or whatever. But is it contagious? Because I think I have it. I don't feel good. We're gonna need to take Monday off.
Speaker 1: Are you having a good time? No, it's still Let me just let me just tell you this ross.
Speaker 2: Is it contagious?
Speaker 1: I would not wish that on literally anyone in Guantanamo, or political enemies, or the guy who always parks literally blocking part of the driveway so we can go pick his kids up. I wouldn't wish it upon anybody.
Speaker 2: I was telling. There was somebody that contacted me like a listener, was like, but hey, what's the case.
Speaker 1: It was.
Speaker 2: I think it was like salmonella, and they like sent me like a Wikipedia search or like a Google search or something. AI searched back and it was like, hey, this is like a three or four day ordeal, like a week a week possibly?
Speaker 1: Yeah, no, no, no, dude, it is. It's the worst diet. And I just want to point out that I had like diverticulitis fifteen years ago and was in the hospital for a week, well not quite a week. I had four or five days. That was awful. This is right up there. The diver tigulitis is is a little different. I'm getting into details here on the air. The diver tiiculitis was a little different in the sense that it literally shuts down your digestive system. I was in my twenties. I had no idea, never had anything having to do with it again, never been an issue this awful, and I'm still dealing with it. It literally is going to be a thing through the weekend. But I can literally like manage to do radio and not run to the bathroom for a few minutes. So here we are. It's probably more information than anyone needed. So that's where we are now.
Speaker 2: To be fair, I've been saying now to engineering in the construction here, but I've been saying this to management for years. So what we need is we need to have bathrooms in the studio. I mean, I've been saying this.
Speaker 1: Well, you can get like the little like I don't want to say, porta potti is not the right word, but you can get the little camping systems and haul them wherever you want. So yeah, I mean it's it's it's easy to do. You don't need like the here's the thing. This is probably more information anyone needs. My main bathroom at home, my go to right, not the guest one downstairs, like the good one. My iPad literally was installed on the counter in there a week ago, so so that there's TV in there because when you're spending that amount of time in there, Yeah, that's what you want. So you know, engineering feasibly could do it. And it's the point I'm making.
Speaker 2: Any idea what you ate? Do you know what it?
Speaker 3: What?
Speaker 1: Did it?
Speaker 3: All?
Speaker 1: Right? So yeah, because they literally they want to know. So uh. It is between chicken uh and uh culantro coyote, which is just like the.
Speaker 2: Big you shouldn't eat coyote.
Speaker 1: No it's not. It's not a coyote. It's it's like the leafier version of cilantro.
Speaker 2: It's like very stringy meat.
Speaker 1: It's it's not it's like a wide leaf thing. So I made I I chopped it raw with onions to put on like black beans. So like literally they go through this conversation because they want to know what the hell you ate.
Speaker 2: I would probably put it on that because the most time when when I hear people who get this, it's always like more like like vegetable like lettuce related.
Speaker 1: Well, I mean that's it essentially is a lettuce. It's a you know, like cilantra. That's my vote. Yeah, well, I mean they don't literally I had to like give them samples of it. I don't know, dude, it's that is the worst thing ever. But you can hear me, I sound like crap because I have still not slept a full night in a week because you're just up, you're just doing your thing. I just it's more manageable now, and that's what we're going to do. So don't worry. I'm not going to make it any of it. But cook your meats and wash your vege. That would be my it would be my recommendation to you. Don't worry. We're gonna get through the voice, so it'll it'll it'll clear up here in a few minutes. But dude, it's just it's just right. And I didn't want to be on the air today, right.
Speaker 2: You didn't want to be in the air. But then you get your binder yesterday and now you're super excited about it or you got to share with the audience.
Speaker 1: I'm so, how much did you actually pay attention to that? Ask somebody who normally doesn't pay attention none. So, so the little bit you know about it, how frustrating is that?
Speaker 2: I just well, I'm not at all frustrated or shocked because I didn't think anything was ever going to come of it.
Speaker 1: My expectation anything has to come, it's the process.
Speaker 2: Yeah. No, but my expectations were so super low that like, I'm not upset at all. Like I was reading yesterdaybody freaking out and I'm like, I'm not upset. You think you're ever gonna like find it? Maybe they'll come out completely, you know, unredacted, and here's everybody and here's the video of everything. No, no, I would be completely shocked. But my expectations are so low. I'm not expecting anything.
Speaker 1: I I I agree with you. So here's the thing, though, you can't because everybody assumes what you assume. You can't rickroll people. Do you know what I'm saying? You can't. You can't have like seven or eight influencers up there holding their binders like they just won the Wonka ticket. Like you can't do that.
Speaker 2: What I were gonna send Laura Lumer down the egg shoot?
Speaker 1: No Lumor didn't get one thing. Oh really okay, yeah no, no, no, she's she's gone. But like you can't, you can't pretend it's the Wonka thing, because here's the deal. Whether you are on the left or the right, every one assumes that you're gonna cover it up. Do you know what I'm saying, Because there's just too big a names on there, there's or or there's not. You know what I'm saying. We don't know, There could be nothing. You know, the idea that you know, frankly, it might have been a honey trap by one of the three letter agencies. That is very much on the table. So you can't screw around with this. You can't have a photo shoot, you can't have an opportunity where you produce something that is literally a more redacted version of what is already out there. And I'm just embarrassed for this administration. You know, here this is the difference between the left and the right or any of the rest of it. Whereas me I'm just I'm angry at everybody all the time. So even though I sound like crap today, I just assume that there are powerful people that are your friends, who are on a list who if you don't handle this thing in a mature way, I assume you're covering up for them. Yeah. Yeah, that's right. Because everyone assumes that everyone on the left thinks it's all the people on the right. Everyone on the right assumes it's all the people on the left. I don't care if you're down in the Virgin Islands raping children. I don't care who you are. I don't care if you're Donald Trump. That's what I'm saying. I don't think Trump did because he's literally one of the people who push back against this guy who threw him out of his club, who didn't want anything to do with him. I don't care if you're in the Virgin Islands, on an island, raping kids. Put the name out will handle you. And everyone assumes that there's going to be comfort given to people quote unquote on their side. You can't. It can't be a game, it can't be a photo shoot, it can't be whatever the f that was yesterday. Forgive me. My mouth is so dry. Literally, this is the worst thing ever. My new thing on the show. If somebody makes me angry is to wish salmonila on them. It's the worst thing ever. It's awful, dude, it's so bad. Ross. Have you ever had salmonila?
Speaker 2: I no, I have not.
Speaker 1: No, You've had like food poisoning?
Speaker 2: Right, I have not.
Speaker 1: You've never had food poisoning something that's okay, It's that times one hundred. It's just, dude, it's so awful. I feel like crap today, but at least I can sit for thirty minutes at a time crazy. And I'm not on the list, not that we know because they didn't release it. This is where we are this morning, So let me do this. I gotta get some water. We're gonna we're gonna truck through this, and you're gonna have to listen to me today because I have a lot to get into. And even though I sound like crap, functionally, mentally I'm fine. So we'll truck through. Pete Callender will join us coming up at eight oh five, but for now it's six seventeen. Hang on, Yeah, I sound like this. You're just gonna have to deal with it. I actually feel a lot better if there is such a thing. But let me just tell you, I was just telling I was telling Ross Ross this off the air, I have, like I have an iPad in my I'm like the master bathroom, the one off my bedroom has it's like a regular bathroom, which you'd expect. It has like a big walking shower, and you know, the sinks, got the double sinks and then But what it has is it also has like a little side area with like a bench and like closets and things like that. So I've pretty much lived in there for a week. So that's where that's at. So I apologize that I sound like this, but just awful.
Speaker 2: Just on a positive note, you probably lost so much weight.
Speaker 1: Dude, I am so skinny right now. I'm not even joking, Like I literally I have lost thirteen pounds. Fourteen pounds I weighed myself here the other day. It's probably more than that.
Speaker 2: Right in the media is gonna be like, oh, CaCO Day's on Ozimbic.
Speaker 1: I wish although I'd be blind or whatever. Dude, did you see that where people are like literally going blind from this now?
Speaker 2: Yeah? But they look so good right?
Speaker 1: Well, no, I mean they don't know that they.
Speaker 2: Do, and they don't. They want to their face like like like it's like caved in. Like you see these celebrities now and Ozimbic and you're like, oh, they've lost so much weight. You're like you look like skeletor like the cryptids.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know, lost a bunch of weight. Gene Hackman, What is up with that?
Speaker 2: Dude?
Speaker 1: I love me. I just want to be clear. I love me some Gene Hackman. That story is so weird.
Speaker 2: Dude, dude. Then you read the stuff about how like the wife was mummified.
Speaker 1: I mean, is that's here's the thing. It's a dry heat like they're in New Mexican.
Speaker 2: The Egyptians did it.
Speaker 1: I don't know about all that. But the dog though, like one of the dogs is dead, the other one's fine.
Speaker 2: I assumed when I read that yesterday, because that was the one story I was locked into yesterday, was the Gene Hackman thing.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because because you literally said, this is what Russell. He sent me a picture of Gene hack and give a handshaking whole Cogan. That's because it's every story has a wrestling angle. You just have to know this audio or a picture or something. Anyway, I'm sorry, but.
Speaker 2: I assume with the dog. When I was reading about that, I'm like, oh, well, I'm it was probably kenneled or something in the right, and.
Speaker 1: Yeah Star Wars has it's sad, and yeah I got it.
Speaker 2: So because you know, people are like the other dogs are running around like hey, you do right. People read that and they were like, oh, this is like a like a like a John Wick thing where you had like a Russian mob boss's son or whatever and take out Gene Hackman and murder the dog. And I all this speculation going around, So like, here's.
Speaker 1: Where I'm at on it, because they apparently they they've been like, no, it's not thank you, Boston Paul's giving me Salamonilla's advice. It's okay, Boston Paul, It's okay. I assume this is how you feel every day rooting for the Patriots. I just assume. I just assume that's, uh, that must be how it is anyway. So like I'm sitting there and I'm reading this my theory again, I don't know Jeane dies. He died in like a side room because he's old, and that's fine. I like, again, I love me some Gene Hackman. Yeah, show me some printson tide. I'm on it. That being said, I with the pills. Did you see the thing with the pills and the wife.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, pills and there was like a space heater by your head. They thought maybe fell near her or something like that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well they have space heater in the bathroom. Knocked over whatever. I think Jeane died. She went, I love me some Gene can't go on, took some pills. Like this isn't that complicated. It's sad, don't get me wrong. It's incredibly sad. I remember talking that long ago about a picture they had of Gene Hackman out walking around. They hadn't seen him in a while. That's it. That's and again it is what it is. But like, dude, Twitter has taken this thing to another level. All right, let's talk about yesterday and again, this is the difference. This is, you know, the inability to sit there and recognize that Joe Biden was literally mentally deteriorating, right, you can you can't talk about it, right, this is the difference. I'm I'm happy to I'm angry at everybody all the time. Whatever, whatever the Trump administration thought they were doing yesterday with the Epstein stuff.
Speaker 2: That was.
Speaker 1: That was the biggest failure of this administration thus far. It was simultaneously the least serious and most disrespectful way to handle that coupled with the absolute nothing burger that you were dealing with. And again, you're just gonna have to deal with my voice. Never get Salmonila, cook your meat. This is why Trump cooks his stuff to uh all the way, I'm convinced of it, because that ain't that ain't just food poisoning. That's something else. So uh, let me let me be my let me be my warning there, all right. So anyway, the image of a handful and look, I understand the the how do I say this? I understand the talking point that is the regular media is inept you're the media now and non traditional media is going to get a how do I say this? A boost? Right, They're going to be favored within the administration. I'm all for that one. F the media. F Jake Tapper, by the way, dude, Jake Tapper, who just who just wrote a book about you won't believe what was going on with the last administration, believe it or not. Apparently he was mentally not there, and everybody was doing stuff for him, and it was crazy. Right after he excoriated people on air forever bringing it up, I got it. Screw those people. But to sit there and and and and to populate my Twitter feed, which I'm not all that interested in any way, because the algorithm is just screwed with, you know, like ten Twitter personalities holding these binders which weren't available to everyone else, not at that time here you go, which turned out to basically have nothing in them. To be sitting there and holding them up as though there are the Golden ticket from the Wonka Corp. Was wildly insulting because again, their first and their initial tweets weren't even like, hey, here's what's in them. They were like, look at this thing I got, look at it. I'm so special, look at me. Screw that. I went and unfollowed all of them, Prather, the blonche all just literally I went through and I'm like, all right, you're on here, unfollowed, you're just done, You're off my feet. But then then to have nothing in that, and and the narrative, I'm not insensitive to the narrative that the Southern District of New York FBI office is likely withholding info. That's your press conference. Do that?
Speaker 2: Do that?
Speaker 1: It was embarrassing. And then and then for the House Judiciary Committee, I'm not making this up. If you didn't know this, I'm gonna tell you something and it's gonna sound fake. But it's not for the House Judiciary Committee to then tweet a link. In fact, here I want to read this verbatim. Here we go hashtag breaking Epstein files released, and then tiny you are essentially a link. And then for it to be a rick roll just done. Just by the way, whoever sent that tweet fired, fired, done, You're firing everybody, fire them, They're done. They don't work in government, they don't work in politics. And whoever sent the tweet from the quote unquote House Judiciary Committee and then the link goes to never get Rick Astley, it's a rick Roll fired? Can we agree? I don't know, Maybe I'm a logical on this ross. Did that irritate you at all when you figured out what it was?
Speaker 2: Yeah, So the first time I saw it was yesterday during prep. Yeah, and it was from an article you sent from twitchy and I was trying to read I'm like, wait a second. Reading the headline, I'm like, are you telling me they like put out an actual like old school rickroll?
Speaker 1: They thought that was funny, and they did this is here's the deal. Let me explain. Let me explain this to all of you, even you elected folks who obviously have an IQ of five. Okay, everyone assumes, maybe not everyone, but most people assume there are people on the Epstein list. And here's the deal. I firmly I don't know if I believe, but I am. I am definitely able and willing to believe that this was a honeypot operation by the FBI or CIA. Okay, I believe that, especially with the Komi news that came out this weekend. So the idea that Epstein was essentially a source or a tool of our intelligence operations to have dirt on powerful people, you could convince me of that. I'm not there yet, but I am firmly within the camp that would believe it if evidence arise.
Speaker 2: Oh dude, I've been I've been there for a long time.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, yeah, no, no, no, I'm with you, and I think a lot of what we saw this weekend made me think that that's warlike.
Speaker 2: And it's sort of like, like you said, my expectations are so low because I see this similar to like the JFK files, where it's like, why why don't they release the JFK stuff? How come they keep you know, every like.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, this whole committee with Luna and all this. Yeah, they're the former the former stripper by the way, so hot.
Speaker 2: My entire life. We're releasing the JFK files and that date shows up and then like we're gonna push it over another twenty years because we're waiting for everyone that was involved to be dead.
Speaker 1: And then some dude just died, right, didn't didn't it? Literally the dude who was the secret Service guy just die like two days ago. Yeah, yeah, it was so weird. But yeah, anyway, you're right.
Speaker 2: You look into like Epstein, like like his you know, how he started and where he got his money, and it's super weird. All of that is super hood.
Speaker 1: I I assume I don't think Trump's among them. I I don't. I think I think literally Trump, Look, Trump's Trump's tapping playmate of the year. Do you know what I'm saying? That was? That was like he is he was hooked. I and and and you know what, I believe it. I know that's gonna irritate some of you. I think Donald Trump hooked up with the playmate of the year and he's gonna have to deal with that within his own marriage and and all of it. And you know, whatever that being said, I don't think he was down there. I don't think he was dumb enough to be down there at the island. I just I don't that being said, I think that if you really got into this Epstein thing, it's it's really powerful people on the left and the right. Okay, And and I'm not here for the politics of it. You're you're raping children, okay, you're raping people were raping children, albeit barely children, barely leave whatever you want to call it. They were raping sex trafficking victims. I want all their names. I don't care who it is. And frankly, if people were honest about this and they weren't playing politics on it, they'd be in my camp. I don't want any of this. And so people are naturally suspicious that the information is going to be redacted. Some people's names are gonna be left off. We're not gonna hear the same thing. We're not gonna hear the whole thing. And so with that out there playing games and rickrolling people and saying this is it, and seeing a bunch of Twitter people holding binders smiling, smiling like they just want a prize. Feasibly, and we didn't know it at the time, but feasibly within that binder should be the names of people who rape children.
Speaker 2: The worst case scenario. Imagine like inside the binders just names of kids that were murdered for adrenochrome. And you're standing there like, look at me.
Speaker 1: I got the bliss ever did? It's so bad. I didn't need I didn't even need like the the the hauntings of Salmonila to put me in a bad mood about it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you should look pretty like if you're going to take that photo, which is small photo, yeah, very right, solemnon.
Speaker 1: Yes, And there should be names in there.
Speaker 2: You shouldn't have a grin ear to ear, you know.
Speaker 1: There should be if you're going to do that, there should be the unredacted. Here it is and and it'll be CEOs, it'll be lawyers, it'll be politicians, any of the rest of it. So to play games with that yesterday was embarrassing.
Speaker 2: Wow, while they're bulldozing Epstein's house, did you see that?
Speaker 1: Yeah? I did. Yeah, yeah, although to be fair, to be fair, I guess it was kind of a hell hole because I know somebody who literally owns a house near there, because you know, it's all super rich and stuff. But like, literally the whole thing has been in like a state of disrepair and it's kind of on this like weird little So I drove by it when I was in Remember when I was in Fort Lotder. Uh maybe you don't, but when I was in Fort Lauderdale, I literally drove down to where this thing was because I wanted to see it. Oh, you can't get in the one part of the neighborhood, but you can get over on the other side. So and there was other people taking pictures of it. So yeah, yeah, dude, Like the whole thing is so messed up, and to play it that way yesterday, I don't understand it. I look, I understand the part where the FBI may be holding documents back, like I believe that, and then that makes me believe all right, hold on, what is a rick roll? What does that mean? Okay, I'm sorry, I literally jumped the gun here. Two people have asked me this, So one, have you been in a coma? How do you not know what a rick roll? I'm teasing a little. How do you not know what a rick roll is? Do we have Rick Astley in the system?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: I put it.
Speaker 2: I put it up in the button bar.
Speaker 1: Oh, I'm sorry, dude. I'm so like you guys are gonna have to bear it.
Speaker 2: It's right there in front of your face, entitled rickroll.
Speaker 1: All right, all right, So I don't even know how old is it? What is that? Like fifteen years ten years old? It's been around forever. Basically back in the day, you would put a link and he'd be like, here's you know, here's the Holy Grail or what you know, whatever it is, and then people click the link, and then when you go to the link you get this and it's called a rick roll because it's Rick Asley. Never gonna give you up right, it's it's it's it's it's like one of the oldest memes on the internet. Whatever. But it's not the list, right, it's not the documents, and it's a joke, and it's a fun joke you have for you know whatever. But not for this. It's not a joke. You have for this, and the fact that the House Judiciary Committee tweeted quote hashtag breaking Epstein files released. That's all in caps and then a link. And the link is a tiny url link, which is important because you can make a tiny url link essentially say whatever you want and then it says TinyURL dot com slash Epstein files V. Two was one of the dumbest things I have seen in forever, because again, who's honest. Everyone who's honest assumes left or right, non political, political, whatever it is, everyone assumes, and I think rightfully so that if you really dug down into the Epstein folks, you're gonna have people. You're gonna have titans of business, You're going to have media personalities, You're gonna have politicians that are on there. And again I don't care if they're left right or whatever. If you were raping kids, I have a plan for you. It involves gim and some stuff. So like, I just want that dealt with and for you to rickroll people. For you to have photo galleries of Twitter personalities was one of the most insulting things I have ever seen. I was angry and not just normal angry because I'm always angry, that's my stick. Whatever for you to do that SAPs credibility. And I know we're in this weird political thing where we have to assume that anyone we don't agree with is one hundred percent wrong. But this is something we should agree with. This is something where we should look at the individuals who felt that they were so powerful that they could fly somewhere to rape children that they should all hang political not maybe not really hang, but you know what I'm saying. And for you to make a joke out of it yesterday was I'm still speechless on the thing. I could barely talk because I've literally been in my bathroom for a week. That being said, I was angry, and I think all of you should be angry. And and whoever tweeted the Rick roll done just done.
Speaker 2: I think they realized what they did. That tweet is no longer out. They deleted it, right, No, it's right here.
Speaker 1: I'm looking at it. Oh wait, hold on, no, it has been deleted. I apologize, Yes, yeah, just deleted. But it's still bind to my my my tweets, So I'm sorry. What were you saying? Whoopsie it's so bad. Somebody needs to not work in politics anymore. I'm serious, and and and somebody from the administration needs to come out and go, look, we fed up. This was that was dumb. It was bad enough with the folk with the smiling Twitter people who I don't even look here's the I don't even begrudge them for shown. Of course they're going to show up. You get exclusive access to this. I got it bad taste to put the photo up, but like I get why they show up at the White House. Dude. The whole thing yesterday was was absolutely insulting. And again, everyone who is honest about this and not a political animal recognizes that if you ever drilled down and got all the names from the Epstein thing, you're going to have people that run the gamut and they all should be done. And that's what we want. So to treat that like a game yesterday, I I don't understand that for a minute. I don't understand that for a minute. All right, So hold on, people are yeah Trump doesn't understand what a rick. I don't care. Okay, look we'll take a break, we'll be back. Hang on. So Ross was telling me he's on the go to Fort Knox list. So honestly, I wouldn't even care if they do photo ops there. Do you know what I'm saying? Literally like grinding bars whatever.
Speaker 2: Unless you open Fort Knox and there's like abuse kids in there, then.
Speaker 1: Right right, if they're raping kids in Fort Knox, then yes, it turns into a different thing entirely.
Speaker 2: Maybe don't pose in front of it, you know, with your binder, with your big old grin. Some might see that as inappropriate.
Speaker 1: I I I don't understand what happened yesterday, and again this is this is the difference. Like I'll call a spade a spade. That was bad. People need fired, people need to not work in government anymore. That was so bad yesterday. So did you really get an email? You don't get to go to Fort Knox. Let's just be honest.
Speaker 2: I'm just assuming they're gonna they're expecting me.
Speaker 1: Okay, all right, well you just show up. Let him know how that goes. All right, welcome to it. It is hour two here on your Friday. I sound like hell, but literally this is the best. And I'm so I'm so thin.
Speaker 2: Dude, you look you look so fit.
Speaker 1: Oh dude, dude, let me just tell you salmonila great diet. That'll do it to you.
Speaker 2: That right there, I heard salmonilla and tapeworms, Like, yeah.
Speaker 1: You know what, I take tapeworms over whatever this was is it still continues, like I don't want to get into too many details, like I'm still like physically ill this morning, but again I feel mentally, I feel fine. I just sound like this, but yeah, that was awful. So I apologize. I know it's been a crazy week. I apologize to poor Ross who literally had to put like best ofs together on a fly, which is not it.
Speaker 4: Like I don't.
Speaker 1: Mean this to be insulting, and I appreciate all of your emails and all of that. That's not easy, okay, especially when it's the beginning of the week. It's not easy. So for Ross to be able to do that, although to mock me with protest music, hey, I know.
Speaker 2: It wasn't a mocking. I had to explain it to the audience.
Speaker 1: No, no, it wasn't. And for it to be hilarious is kudos. I'm just saying that. So, but yeah, dude, that is that ain't food poisoning. That's another thing. Entirely.
Speaker 2: It was something else to add to the checklist, though things have experienced in like you know, almost thirty years of radio, because I've never seen that before. Just like you know, I'm like I'm dying.
Speaker 1: See like you talked to me off the air too, like there was like it's legit, it's oh, just awful, just way. I hope Boston pol is making fun of me. That's fine. You'll get yours, sir, You'll get yours. Did you go to the door. Yeah, I went to the doctor. Yeah, no, the whole thing, went to the doctor. They gave me antibiotics, which I'm still on. Just awful, just awful. Style. Then the antibiotics are the worst. So I don't know if you guys have taken Flagile and what is it? Cipro is the other one. So I'm literally taking two of them right now. Would they make you feel worse? If there is such a thing, if there is such a thing that will Cipro and Flagile will do that to You's probably.
Speaker 2: It's like when I thought I was having I had those issues, like like pelvic issues, and I was like, yeah, scared them, like you have like cancer something.
Speaker 1: Oh dude, yeah, yeah, yeah, what you've been going through with that. Oh yeah, that's crazy. I've ever got into it on the air, but holy yeah, to take some time off. It was pretty like scary.
Speaker 2: And I went there and they given these antibiotics because they thought it was an infection at first, and they were like, hey, by the way, you can't go to the gym for like a month because the'se in aba will make your tendon super weak and your arms might blow out, sort of like a Mortal Kombat fatality character. And like, that doesn't sound good.
Speaker 1: Is that what they gave Did they give you cipro?
Speaker 2: No, they gave me something that began with an al I don't remember, Okay, I don't remember the name. But they were like, don't work out on this because like your muscles, it'll get super weak. And like at the gym, like my what I was lifting went down like twenty pounds, Like every single machine was down twenty pounds and right right a suck. And then it turned out the issue that I was having was simply like a nerve issue, which has gotten better. But the problem was the medicine they gave me is bad for your nerves, like it can cause permanent nerve damage. So the issue is a nerve thing, and they gave me medicine that's gonna hurt my nerves.
Speaker 1: It's it's been a whole thing. This is and by the way, this is what the doctor told me too. On these they're like, oh yeah, no, no, no, these are what we give people for anthrax. That was the thing that was said to me.
Speaker 2: It's it's your life.
Speaker 1: I'm like, I don't have anthracts.
Speaker 3: No.
Speaker 1: I think it's.
Speaker 2: A one of those pharmaceutical ads where they're like, you know, your medicine, this is about this, but it'll cause this, this and this.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and they're like, by the way, don't drink on this and because it's also what they give alcoholics to make them stop drinking. And I'm like, it's okay, Like I have no appetite for alcohol, food, anything, so we're gonna be okay. But yeah, the anthrax comment was a little much. So anyway, that's that's where we are. So that's what you get to deal with. But we're gonna we're gonna truck through this thing, all right. Eight eight eight nine three four seven eight seven four. You're just gonna have to listen to my voice sound like this. But by Monday. I'm sure it'll be fine, or or I will have defeated the anthrax. I don't know. We'll find out, all right, Well, hold on, yeah, look, I appreciate people are sending me texts and posts from people going, oh no, it's all part of the plan. It's all part of the plan. All right, hold on? Uh, all right, everyone's telling me there's salmonilla experience and in detail. I don't need that. I'm good.
Speaker 2: Explain to me how the redaction and everything that's happened with the Epstein files are a quote part of the plan.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well, I want to read this. I want to read this text here. Do I swear I was just reading this damn thing? Did I delete it accidentally?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 1: Here we go? Okay, all right, here we go. People, Why I have to change some of the words here. People whining and moaning about the Epstein nothing Burger failed to understand the necessary game being played here. This is being used to build tension in a sense that dojs deep staters are hiding something bad. This movie is for normies, not for us who are dude, I don't care. You can't treat something like this so unserious. So you can't and and I don't care if you're trying to scorch people. I hope you're trying to scorch people. I hope that there are people who decided to go rape children that are nervous. I prefer there in custody. You can't treat it like this. You can't do that. You can't make a joke out of it. I like, I don't even Here's the thing. It's fine if you want to bring a bunch of Twitter people to the White House, hold a press conference, post it online, hand them by h maybe tell them not to do smiley photos out front. I get it. And it's exciting to go to the White House.
Speaker 5: Dude.
Speaker 1: Let me let me let me tell you. I got to go to the White House during Trump's first administration. Okay, when when I was up doing the radio thing, we had the radio row up there. They brought us all to the White House. It's do you know how pumped you are? Dude. It's the coolest damn thing you've ever seen. Now, we didn't get to we didn't get to be Trump. He well I shouldn't say we get to meet him. He literally did like a walk by. Hey, how you guys doing and then we got our tour. Dude, it's it's amazing. It's super cool, and I understand that I'm privileged to be able to do that. Loved it. I had to, dude. I had a grin on my face the whole time. They didn't let us take pictures though, which was really weird. But like, dude, it was super exciting. But we were there on a lark. We were there because we were doing the radio row thing, and we were up there. This this is something different and and and you have to treat it as such. You have to because.
Speaker 4: If if the details still exist right, which I don't know right, this whole thing that you had FBI people, excuse me, you had FBI people who were maybe getting read or withholding or getting rid of or withholding information.
Speaker 1: Like that's wildly troubling. But you can't you can't treat something like this because look, here's the deal. We don't know who people were on that island raping children. I'm gonna say raping children a hundred times today, and I don't care. You had people that were doing that, people who thought they were above the law. People, and remember this is in the Virgin US Virgin Islands. Okay, this is a US territory. This comes with this same This isn't some country where you get to rape children. It doesn't work like that. So to treat it so unserious and to put out Rick rolls and to do these things was incredibly insulting. And it's going to make people question whatever does come out. If something comes out, and I won't give an inch on this. The Trump administration and Pam Bondi and whoever in the House Judiciary tweeted that should be ashamed of themselves and they should apologize, and they should fix this, and they should handle this in a serious manner. You can have fun with everything else. And I'm here for it, the dose stuff here commenting on everybody's accent, here for it. You get what I'm saying. But this, you can't. You can't do that. And I honestly I might have taken today off too. I probably should have, but I was so incensed by what I saw yesterday. They need to fix this, and they need to handle this thing in a serious manner because and I'm going to repeat this, and I understand I sound like a broken record. Everyone assumes that there are people on that list who are among the most powerful, wealthy people in this country, that run the political gamut or are not political in nature, who may have thought that they were in a position to go rape children without any consequences. And it needs to be handled in a very serious, very serious way. And that was not it. All right, let me grab a call, Donna.
Speaker 3: What's up, Good morning, casey, Welcome.
Speaker 5: So the other night Pam Bondi went on Jesse Waters and she kind of did a drum roll, you know, the files coming out, and she said why it was taking so long. It was because she had to protect the victims, which makes perfect sense. Don't victimize them again.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so now just put But I say this, Donna, let me say this. We know who the victims are, a lot of them, right.
Speaker 3: I know.
Speaker 5: She said it was with two hundred and fifty of them.
Speaker 1: No, no, no, but like we know we know who some of these children were. They're on the record. What is the what is the one chick's name? Who kind of the like she talked about being fifteen, fifteen or sixteen, Like, we we know who some of them are. I get that, But did you right, did you see the binder yesterday?
Speaker 5: It's all yes, listen, that's that this is gonna be my point. This falls on Pam BONDI so one things she shouldn't have went on Jesse Waters and made it sound like, you know it's going to be released for just protecting the victims. And I'm wondering, just as Devil's advocate here, if the House GOP.
Speaker 3: Felt like they got rickrolled with.
Speaker 5: Us because she made it sound like it was coming out and it really didn't. She put the car before the horse, because now she wrote a letter to Cashputell saying not all information came.
Speaker 1: So I'm not let the House judiciary. I hear what you're saying, Donna, But no, well, I.
Speaker 5: Think this falls on her. I think it should start with her, and I'm afraid she's going to be another feckless a ge like Sessions was. And I had high hopes for her, but I'm very disappointed.
Speaker 1: Well, yeah, you know Trump was willing to run Sessions. I mean he did that in pretty short order. So I look, I don't I don't understand it.
Speaker 5: So you're you're certainly not wrong. I mean it was awful, the whole thing.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, all right, Donna, thank you very much. I appreciate that. No, I'm not going to feel better. I mean I feel better from the salmonilla, but you know, I don't know about all the other stuff. So this whole thing is just wildly irritating, all right, eight eight eight nine three four seven eight Sevenol. Why is that thing trying to get me to connect again? Go away, computer, I'm not playing your game today, all right, let me let me do this. Oh we'll get over at the clock here, all right. So yeah, dude, like that whole thing, Yes, we could talk about it ad Nauseeaum. I'll get into it with Pete Calender again just because I got to roll into some other stories. But we'll do that coming up at eight oh five. Coming up on the show, we got to talk about how working for the US governments like North Korea or something. Apparently Joy behar with her apologies. And some dude got a got locked in a storage locker. I know this happened a couple of days ago. We got to get into it. Like the whole thing doesn't make sense to me because like he got locked in there with his phone, but he couldn't find his phone, and I don't know, man, woman scorned, don't mess with woman scorned. That's going to be the takeaway here. We'll get into that story coming up, and so much more again eight eight eight nine three four seven eight seven four And then I just saw this amazing story this morning. Hang out in just a second, a flip back over to this thing. All right. Well then I just closed the damn thing. All right, So so hang loose at we got a bunch of fun stuff to get into. We got another judge, by the way, who thinks he's the president, because of course he does. Apparently the president's not allowed to fire people or something. Anyway, we'll give you the details coming up. Hang on, Poor Lincoln's got to go to school tomorrow. I guess explain this to me. So this is because they had too many snow days.
Speaker 2: Or what this last week. I want to say, maybe around like Wednesday, Tuesday, maybe Wednesday or Thursday. The county sent up thing. They're like, hey, we've used too many snow days. You have to make up day on like a Saturday, which is tomorrow. And we told Lincoln, We're like, hey, on Saturday, you know, March first, you have to go to school. Yeah, he goes. It's a joke. It's a joke.
Speaker 1: I mean, that's fair. That's a fair reaction actually, because listens, Saturday, you're a kid.
Speaker 2: But his schedule because of his autism, is very important to him.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, yeah, dude, he's locked into the schedule absolutely.
Speaker 2: And he's never gone to school on a Saturday. He's very aware of what Saturday is supposed to be and suddenly he to go on school to go to school on Saturday. And that was his initial reaction. It's a joke. It's a joke.
Speaker 1: It is a joke because they're not gonna accomplish.
Speaker 2: Any No, you gotta drop him off at like eight, and then it's like half a day or something. So I'm not knocking on the teacher, by the way, I just want to know. It's like the end of the it's like the last week of school. Nobody's learning because you know, they have like breakfast and lunch or whatever. So at the end of the day, it's like they're only gonna be there for like two hours. So we have to drop him off tomorrow. But he's not happy about it because he remembered today. He woke up and he's like, yeah, buddy, it's Friday. Cannot wait, and he's like, oh Saturday, makeup day boo.
Speaker 1: Tell him to get salmonilla. Then he doesn't have to go. So you trust me, you don't want that in your house, dude. All right, well, so you think he's gonna be fine?
Speaker 6: Like is he?
Speaker 1: Is he locked in on it?
Speaker 2: Or I guess we'll find out tomorrow.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I guess. Okay, all right, well you got then you got to sleep in or what? Well, no, you got to take him to school, right.
Speaker 2: I mean for me, I get to sleep on the weekend because I get to sleep till six anyway.
Speaker 1: Yeah, sleep funny too, like our level of sleep.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, dude, dude.
Speaker 1: If I could sleep on Saturday or Sunday, if I can sleep till seven, it's amazing.
Speaker 2: You know, I wake up normally, and you know when he wakes up, it's like clockwork. He goes to bed the same time, wakes up the same time every day at six o'clock on the weekends, and so it's that's sleeping in for me because I don't wake up at like three in the morning.
Speaker 1: Right, No, no, no, And you feel so good too, You're like, is it six thirty? This is amazing?
Speaker 2: So like we said, like, when you break up his routine or somebody not I want to not everyone, but you know, with autism, it tends to be like a very important thing. He's here, routine is yeah, routine and schedule yeah yeah, yeah. So when we drop him off tomorrow, we're just gonna look at the teachers and be like, good luck, have fun, let's.
Speaker 1: Do the side of the cross. Here you go.
Speaker 2: But I mean, he has wonderful teachers, and I'm sure they're aware of that as well.
Speaker 1: Oh did again. I'm not knocking on the teachers. This would be very clear. I don't expect them to know. It's like, don't want any.
Speaker 2: Saturday either, anytime you have like a long spring break or like a you know, Christmas break or winter break whatever they call it. Yeah, Like the teachers are very good at what they do, and they're well aware. Like the first day you drop them off after a big break, it's like.
Speaker 1: Well, especially these teachers, because they work with students who are special ed students and have unique needs, and I like, I got it, I got it one hundred percent. Well, I feel bad for him. It's just because any kid who's got to go to school on a Saturday, I feel bad for because that would just suck as a kid. So all right, well that'll be a fun experiment. Let me let me hit on one other story yesterday, and and here's the thing, Andrew Tate and his brother. But Andrew are not good people. Okay, they're not good people. They're not good role models. They're not good people. They are what they are. And frankly, I watched the video of him talking about the one girl who was doing camp stuff for him, who he was talking about recruiting when she was fifteen. That sounds criminal to me. Okay, but that didn't happen in the US. That happened in Romania, and some of it happened in the UK. That's fine, and they can adjudicate that. But the reaction that I saw yesterday from a lot of conservative female influencers, okay, who I like, who like Xanati and some of the like. I like them. I think they're good at what they do, they have good opinions. I think they bring a good approach. I think that they are very good advocates for traditional conservative values. I got no beef there. But this thing where the Tate brothers are able to Leaveia and come back to the US. There is allegations that the Trump administration said something to the Romani government. There's others that say they didn't. I don't know the answer to that, but I look at it from a very clinical standpoint. They have US passports. They have US passports, Okay, I don't know exactly what their citizenship status is. But during a time when we are trying to delineate between people who have legal standing to be in this country and those who don't, Okay, I don't know if they're rust Do you know if they're US citizens or they just have US passports. I'm actually confused on that because I don't care enough about them to be able to enter the US. And Ron DeSantis had a little press conference. He's like, he said, and I quote, Florda is not a place you're welcome with that type of conduct. And I and I hear that right, but also the idea that it is some major screw up by the Trump administration, I'm gonna have to disagree. I'm gonna have to disagree. If people have legal status to be in this country and they have not been adjudicated guilty of a crime, I don't know how you bar them and remove who it is for a moment and understand the interest that the U. And again I don't know that the US government said anything. I haven't seen anything supporting that other than speculation. But if you have people who are US citizens or have a US passport and another government, rather than charging them, has kept them in a permit, in a state of charge but not adjudicated, to the point where they're on house arrest and there's no justice in sight. I don't know that it is inappropriate for the US to say you can't do this to one of our citizens. Do you understand what I'm saying, because that's kangaroo court stuff. Now again, these guys are on Andrew Tait anyway, because again I watched the video yesterday. Andrew Tate is on video talking about something that sounds really illegal.
Speaker 2: Dude, I watched the video of him yesterday just beating a woman.
Speaker 1: Yes, like, again, these are not good people, but remove who it is. If if Ross made the mistake of leaving the country, which he swears he would never do, but let's say he did, and another government decided they were going to put him in a permanent state of charge, but not going to court him appealing to the US as a US citizen, saying all this is, this is messed up. Like I understand that, because again, you have to set a standard for it, even if you're dealing with scum.
Speaker 2: Right, you can't say you can't come back in just because you're a scumbag.
Speaker 1: Right, which is exactly you can after you're charged, right and convicted like at that year. Because again I don't know what the status of his passport is. I know he has one, though, so like that. The the Epstein thing was the scandal yesterday, This is not it.
Speaker 2: I'm trying to remember what it was because I've had him blocked for a while now, right, and I can't remember what exactly it was. I think it was around the time that he was saying like if if straight men have sex with their wives, they're gay?
Speaker 1: What wait is that? Wait?
Speaker 2: Is that's that's that's the thing? He said? Yeah, if so, wait, hold on, and having sex with their wives is gay?
Speaker 1: How did he give a reason why it's gay.
Speaker 2: Or something about you know, like you can't control your urges, so it shows you have no discipline or something, and having no discipline is gay.
Speaker 1: What if your wife is a fifteen year old prostitute. Is that fine?
Speaker 2: Or then you beat them on tape, okay, and you come back to Florida.
Speaker 1: Dude, dude, look again, the whole thing's messed up. And quite frankly, if again what I've seen is true, then handle it and you know, lock them up. I don't care. I don't care, but you have to go through the process. And so like the whole thing, like the whole thing there with nobody just contemplating what it means for a US citizen in another country being held in perpetuity without going through the actual prosecution. I understand why the State Department may look at that and go probably not a good thing, especially like with Russia. Well we just saw with Russia where they're just like, oh, you're over here and you're American and we want to make a point to jail with you for ten years. So anyway, those are the two big stories banging around. All right, let's get raced agic from the weather channel here. Who's got to put up with? How I sound? How you doing? Man?
Speaker 6: You sound fine? Hope you're feeling better.
Speaker 1: Dude, Salmonila just don't like I wouldn't wish it on my worst which I should not be on the air today. I'm feeling gosh. Well, I'll let you talk less. I could, I could take some ton It's fine, you know what I've done. Look, you've been on a good run this week, and I want to thank you for that.
Speaker 6: Keep it up, you're welcome.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Yeah.
Speaker 7: The only thing that's kind of thrown a little bit of a monkey wrenched everything is now how normally dry it's been. And then Ashur Weethers it's actually put out a statement about the increased fire danger with the dry conditions and if there is anything that happens to spark in terms of any type of brush fire. You know, there's plenty of dry brush lane around, especially the west and the hills and the mountains most impacted by Helene. So there's been some chatter. So hopefully we won't get too much in a way of problems with any kind of wildfires or brush fires. Other than that beautiful day today, not as warm as yesterday Raleigh seventy seven, the triad was seventy degrees and now everybody come into the low sixties today, forties tonight. We are cooler already this morning, by eight to fifteen degrees across the region too, so there's been some changes, there'll be more changes. Tomorrow's will go up back close to seventy again, a quick warm up. The winds will start to kick up, and we'll be colder again by Sunday, So Sunday morning and may be in the upper twenties to low thirties. And then the second day, March will be sunny and high's only in the mid upper forties, so chillier day, then even colder Monday morning, low to mid twenties, but back to the fifties as we get into the afternoon sixties coming next week with some showers around by midweek, severe weather stays west as that line weakens with a front, but already last couple of days, Storm Prediction Center has been touting maybe a tornado outbreak through parts of Mississippi, Alabama, western Tennessee, Arkansas, Louisiana, kind of in that hole where this time of year we start to see severe weather. So as we get out of meteorological winter today and get into meteorological spring tomorrow, things are starting and trying and even the long range trying to suggest that maybe a more springtime pattern coming up, especially in the southern half of the US with maybe a couple of events of severe weather over the next couple of weeks.
Speaker 6: So starting to make that change casey.
Speaker 1: I think let me ask you a question, what happened to all the hurricane stuff? Like this year has just been lower than usual? Or do we do you have numbers or now?
Speaker 6: Oh, you mean the predictions for the upcoming sea No?
Speaker 1: No, no, just like in general, like from a hurricane standpoint, I mean, we had obviously we had Helene, and we had what right right after that, but like we haven't we haven't had anything since then, right.
Speaker 7: No, I mean the season officially ends November. I mean, but you can get storms in any month, and you had that kind of heart of the middle of the season where we had that activity and things have kind of died off. But you know, people are going to start that conversation is going to start coming up again soon too about the upcoming season will be at Lat Nina and or neutral conditions with the Alninio La Nina thing. Okay, Yeah, So basically what it'll meme is that it'll be a near average or maybe even predicted another above average season two, which nobody wants.
Speaker 6: So we'll see.
Speaker 1: All right, very good, Thank you, sir, appreciate it. Seven eight day radio program. Hang on Government is just like North Korea. North Korea where they probably you can't get salmonilla there because no protein. So there is that going for you. Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah. So they have this insane interview on was it CNN or it doesn't matter anyway, they have this check on the air and she was recounting her experience with DOGE and everything that's going on and not helping things from a public perception standpoint. I'm gonna let me play the audio for you. This is insanity. Okay, here we go.
Speaker 3: Say.
Speaker 8: I responded to the email that we received as federal employees asking.
Speaker 1: Remember this is the email simply asking five things you did this week? That's it. That's it. I haven't even been here all week, and I could come up with five things. They're very graphic and they involve health issue. But I could write it. I could put it down. Ross, could you write five things you did this week? No, you can't cause you're email. Ross can't get in his email for some reason.
Speaker 2: So yeah, one of the things was trying to get all my stuff to work in the studio. But yeah. No, I made a list just to see. It was curious, and I was actually you could write that completely. Yes, yeah, you could be like trying to make all the stuff work. Okay, So again, this is what she's keen off.
Speaker 8: Of the I responded to the email that we received as federal employees asking us to report five things that we accomplished last week. I'm not worried about my five things. I had plenty of things report. I did plenty of work last week, okay. But the feeling of just like absolute existential dread that I felt typing out a response to that email is something that I wish I could convey to everyone, because it felt like such a glimpse into the reality that they are trying to create, and it was terrifying. It felt like you will do what I say or else. The email that we received did not say that.
Speaker 1: Well, let me let me pause that there. Ross You ever got an email from iHeart Management where you felt that they were saying you should do what it is they say in the email? Is that Has that ever happened to you?
Speaker 2: It has? Yes?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Okay, because me too fail to respond to.
Speaker 2: This bug in the hell out of me? Why is this. Why is her audio and video? Why is it sped up?
Speaker 1: This is a four I have no idea. It is what it is.
Speaker 2: It's sped up. It's super weird, and it's four minutes of it. I cut it down to a minute thirty second. You are right, and I'm like, maybe it's me. Maybe it's like super early. No, the whole thing is sped up, like maybe she talks super slow, like a sloth. And she didn't want to upload the video that way because then people would be like, you're not getting aything done. You're a sloth.
Speaker 1: Is there a length on the video you can upload if you're not a key to tocount because she uploaded it, then she did an interview, and then she uploaded another video, so I I and I don't know if they're all sped up, but anyway, let's let her get to her point.
Speaker 8: Here we go post on X did say that, and leadership at my agency is pretty much like the emails authentic, but we don't know if the threat is or is not. We are going to respond, but kind of left it up to each of us to decide what to do. We have received more emails about all of the going on with Adoje and Elon and all of this federal employee stuff. Like I've spent more time in the last couple of weeks navigating these emails, going to these town hall meetings, going to these other meetings, making sure that so that the leadership can break down what's happening and tell us how we need to respond, and tell us what is going on, and tell us, oh, you might lose your job because when you're ft, runs like there's so many things that they're having to convey to us, and so nothing that actually should normally be getting done and accomplished is being done or accomplished because we're all so busy trying to navigate this healthscape that is happening again, like it's just a flex it's just you need to know who's in charge, and this is one of the ways we're making you aware. And the feeling that I felt responding to that email was such a glimpse into a possible future here, probable future here if we don't do something about it. It felt so scary and so heartbreaking. It felt much like I would imagine living in a place like what I always imagine North Korea to be like, would be like where the energy is yes, Master, your wish is my command.
Speaker 1: You can listen on the iHeartRadio app. It's Pete calean Er. How you doing, Pete? What's up? Man?
Speaker 3: I'm doing okay? How are you?
Speaker 1: I'm horrible?
Speaker 3: So why are you horrible?
Speaker 1: I have so I got salmonila. Oh oh yeah, it's been a whole week. It's been.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that is awful, like your body's trying to turn itself inside out.
Speaker 1: I would not wish this on James Komy or or like. It's just it's just the worst thing. I don't even get it. There's some details I can't get into on the air, but just cook your meat, people, and wash your vegetables.
Speaker 3: That's all I was it. Was it something that you prepared for yourself or was it something So.
Speaker 1: There's two possibles. It's either chicken, which I didn't prepare I did buy, or cilantro, which I yeah, like, we don't know because again by the time I figured it out, both the things were gone. So but like because it was it was chopped and I put it on like black beans. I like cilantro with raw onion on top of black beans for a side dish is something I like and so that's you know, those are one of the things the doctor thinks, but we don't know. Just just don't do it.
Speaker 3: That's wait, it's wait, this is hang on. But this is potentially explosive information. Cilantro is a is a carrier for I provided all of the information.
Speaker 1: What they do with it, I don't know. So and again I had no idea. It's not a.
Speaker 3: Cross contamination issue with the cilantro versus cilantro being a hotbed of salmonilla.
Speaker 1: Well, no unwashed leafy vegetables, are we.
Speaker 3: So here's the thing I did not know. My wife got a very mild case, thank goodness, years ago, of salmonilla. But it was from it was from she touched the skin like the snakes they shed a skin, you know. And yeah, and she picked it up and threw it in the trash can. And apparently reptiles carry salmonilla.
Speaker 1: Oh, I think it was the chicken. They think the chicken was undercooked.
Speaker 3: Well, they say, when you hear the hoof beats, think horses, not zebras. So so yeah, those are.
Speaker 1: The two things that were the cilantro. I grew, it wasn't store bought. So oh yeah, yeah, I have a I have like a little herb garden thing.
Speaker 3: So anyway, I would have thought maybe Eggs would have given it to you. But who can afford to eat? Right?
Speaker 1: What are you talking about?
Speaker 3: I got yeah, I got someone from Eggs once. It was not pleasant.
Speaker 1: Yesterday was the worst look of this administration in my opinion. I don't I don't know how you feel about this. The the images of Twitter and who I don't even mind. I don't even mind the people that were holding the binders but sitting there like with their I saw it described as with their Wonka ticket, and then for the House Judiciary to tweet a Rick Roll. Honestly, I was going to take the day off today because I don't know. I'm still sick. But I was so enraged by this yesterday. And this is the difference the and and this is the difference between the Jake Tappers of the world and me and hopefully you, I think you as well, where you don't have to sit there and pretend like you're unable to criticize when stupid things happen. And and so I'm really curious your thoughts watching all that unfold yesterday, because at the end of the day, people assume that the Epstein list contains names of people on the left and on the right who raped children. Okay, and this is a really serious thing. And so when when when there's tom foolery afoot and you're not taking it seriously, it it it tells people that it tells people those people are not going to be held accountable. That's my opinion. I'm curious with Pete things.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I was not following it in real time as it occurred. I was busy doing other, uh, you know, productive things with my life and uh, and so kind of coming to it late last night and looking through what was going on for what had gone on, I was, you know, because you're trying like at that point, I'm I'm I'm I'm way behind and so I'm trying to catch up. So I'm trying to imagine what this looked like as it was unfolding. And it doesn't seem to me to be first off, the story is not believable, right, like as to what they saw, what Pam BONDI saw and she made comments about saying.
Speaker 1: Oh, it's on the JA interview you're talking about.
Speaker 3: Yeah, terrible stuff, it's awful. Whatever, and then it's like, oh wait, I don't have all the documents. Okay, well then what did you see that told you it was all awful? Like were you just were you just freelance?
Speaker 1: And there were you? Adam shifted at that point.
Speaker 3: Right right, and to your point, like the underlying story of what Epstein did is so grotesque and horrible and there are so many victims. It doesn't seem like this is the kind of story that should be treated as a social media influencer get you know, there needs to be some level of professionalism, I think, because you are dealing with victims of heinous crimes. I So, like, I've got questions about why it was rolled out the way it was rolled out, why the people got the access. But then again, like I'm I'm also kind of getting somewhat to the use of influencers in this way, given what we have seen over the last decade, right where people like, you know, these influencers get invited to the White House, they put out videos for presidents and stuff, and they're trying to you know, be hip and cool, and I mean, I mean, we live in a world with Harry Sisson for crying out loud, right, So, like I understand why these influencers.
Speaker 1: Yeah, did you see his buddies new tattoo the other dude Maori.
Speaker 3: Or yeah, yeah, it reminded me. It was sending off the vibes of that number of the big COVID shot, the vaccine tattoo that guy got like covered his whole arm, and it's like, yeah, you're going to regret that, buddy, But it's it was, yeah, less than ideal. Let's say that. But now look if there if there are more documents, more evidence that have that has not been provided to the Attorney General's office, and the Southern District of New York's office has not provided them. Like that's also a problem. Like there are different layers to this story. So while yes, I can be repulsed by the silliness with which this story was treated, it seemed at the White House and I hear also that are like, well, we just happened to be there getting the binders, and the press was out there, and so we just posed there on our own. That's sort of the story, and that find that very well might have happened. But it's like, guys, let's let's treat this with a little bit of the gravity that the case deserves right. So there's that. There's also you know, the Epstein story, the underlying case itself, which is still so infuriating that you've got you know, Gislaine Maxwell serving prison time twenty something years or whatever for running a you know, human trafficking operation that there are no people that actually employed the services of the operation. Like that doesn't make any sense. How do you bust somebody for being a pimp and then not have any clients anywhere? Right, it doesn't make any sense. And so there are still a lot of pieces. I don't have clear sight lines on, so I don't know. But yeah, it was. It was an embarrassing rollout of this. Now maybe we get more information today and maybe some heads will roll I see now people like, oh, this was actually an effort to out the U, you know, the people inside of the Southern District of New York and to you know, get their heads on the chopping block.
Speaker 1: Now I'm not buying that rep I'm with the forty chess wrap here. But let me ask you a question. I think that if you ever got a real look at who was down there raping kids, you would have people on the right. You would have people on the left, you'd have people who are non political, but you would have very powerful people and the idea that we can't get to that seems very third world. Ye do you know what I'm saying? And I'm just I rate watching this stuff.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but yeah, Like again, it seems like people are treating this as as a hook for their next real crime podcast series versus what it. It's one of the things that like the true crime that whole genre. I feel like a lot of this stuff, and my wife watches a lot of that stuff, and uh like, uh, the ones I find the most repugnant are the ones that treat the stories as if they are not actually you know, heinous crimes where people have been brutalized, and there doesn't seem to be sort of an appreciation or a respect given to the subject matter. And maybe that's because I'm just you know, former reporter. I don't, but I don't. I don't like the uh, the treatment of these stories as as you know, simple, Oh it's our next show and this is what we're going to talk about. Oh my gosh, isn't this exciting and crazy? And you know, you had people you know, raped you and and you had these underage girls that.
Speaker 1: Were raped, you had them brought to an island unable to escape from. Right, It's I like, it's somehow it's so much worse right at that point, because you're literally trying, like you can't even flee you.
Speaker 3: Well, there, and I do believe, and I've thought this for a long time that there. To me, there is no way that this hasn't been either co opted or at least created or I should say created or at least co opted by the intel agencies. Because when you're running this kind of a massive operation with this kind of wealth where nobody really knows where he got his money from, it screams to me, honeypot you know, it screams to me that this is getting incriminating information on all sorts of people. You lure them in, you get them compromised, and then you are able to leverage that to get them to do stuff, either in politics or business or wherever. And I suspect that's what's also being that that's a part of the story that is leading people to try to tamp down any release of information.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and that couples with let's see here a report to the House Judiciary Committee that comy inserted to honey By the way, if if anyone listening from the agencies wants to insert two smoke show spies to sleep with me to gather information, I'm here for it. So yeah, send them on.
Speaker 3: So that's because you're a patriot. You are a patriot.
Speaker 1: I will I will suffer the abuse. That being said, that's again not to use the term it that's third world Ye. What the hell are we doing here? Do you think there's any uh, cause these are kind of two separate things, do you it sounds like you think that that's a possibility, at least on the Epstein side. Do you think, oh, yeah, may have done this to the Trump campaign?
Speaker 3: Sure, oh yeah, the comy the news about collmy in the honeypot, you took it. And that was something that was off book, right, Like that wasn't even anything that uh that was being run through any of the services or whatever. And here's the thing, we know we I don't, but I know I have to believe, let me say it that way, I have to believe that people inside the agency know who the two women were. They know who they are, right, we have information about them, like one of them is leading a major Field Office, like we have information one of them is now at the CIA. So the only reason you insert these types of operatives into a campaign is to try to compromise them. And you know what became of that? I don't know. Did they get anything, did they compromise anybody? I don't know. But if this is what they did to Trump eight years ago, then you got to believe that the efforts continued. And it also makes you wonder who else have they done it to. Why wouldn't they like, why wouldn't every single member on the Senate Intelligence Committee, Why wouldn't every single one of them be targeted by something like this in order to get them to be more compliant with what the intelligence agencies want?
Speaker 1: One hundred percent, I don't disagree. Did you see the small love story where he was running his mouth in that restaurant?
Speaker 3: I did see it. I didn't read it, though.
Speaker 1: So he's sitting there with one of the Uh, what what shows that dude done? Is it timpole? I think he's on Timpole show? But he literally is just at this restaurant in DC with his wife having dinner and two tables over Swalwell's sitting there. He's clearly drunk is the repeat, and there's lobbyists around, and he's talking about orgies and like all the stuff that Madison was.
Speaker 3: Talking Madison Cawthorn vindicated again.
Speaker 1: And Swalwell's running his mouth about all this stuff in a restaurant where this dude is able to put his phone on the table two tables away and click record and it picks up the audio. He's talking that loud. So when you got idiots like Swalwell and others, of course you're sending that stuff in let alone. And he's doing it.
Speaker 3: Yeah right right, well, I mean, of all people, Swalwell, I mean, that's the most shocking development is that it happens to be him, right, I mean, because here's a guy with a spotless record of a waiting any kind of foreign affair mishaps. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Absolutely. Let me ask you a quick question here, just got about a minute and a half. Has your wife ever locked you in a storage unit for four days? Had she ever been that?
Speaker 5: Manu?
Speaker 1: Not not that I remember now that's down by you. What the hell is that story? He finds his cell phone like the whole thing is crazy, man.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we have a lot of questions about this how it happened. And now he's apparently changed his story. He told the police one thing, and now he's saying that, no, his girlfriend didn't mean to do it. She thought that he had left or something. But the original story he said was that she intentionally locked him in there. And then it's like four days you were in there, four days and nobody heard you? Did you make any sounds? And where was your phone? And how did it take four days to find your phone? Like there are just a lot of questions.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's one of my favorite for the audience. I'm going to play the audio here coming up, come back from the break there. All right, Oh this real quick. I got about a minute. Jake tap Or the audacity to write that book after him just excoriating people for all these rights. He's shameless man.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he's going to find the cover up that he that he engaged in, Like he literally shouted people down, dragged them. He brought you know, Lara Trump on the air and attacked her, saying, you're attacking Joe Biden's stutter and all this, and he was part of the cover up unless he's a complete moron and that's his story, and that that's why he was duped by the machinations of the wily Joe Biden in company. But no, what this is is RHT Conningdie are now going to continue to cover up to absolve themselves and everybody else. Accept the Biden family their kick to the curb.
Speaker 1: This is a.
Speaker 3: Protection book to protect them and the Democrat leadership that knew that Biden was incognitive decline.
Speaker 1: All right, Pete, I appreciate it. I'll try to sound better next week.
Speaker 2: Thank you, a man.
Speaker 3: Feel better. I'm sorry to hear about that. Feel better?
Speaker 1: Yeah, all right, we'll be back. Hang on, so I mentioned to Pete, I haven't played the audio yet. This is a this story right here, so apparently it's changing. So this let me just play the audio. All right, This will this will set everything up for you. Oh hold on? Why is my button bar? Network?
Speaker 2: All right, here we go, where's your emergency?
Speaker 9: I've been stage a shocking nine one one call from a man who says his girlfriend locked him inside of a storage unit in Monroe last Thursday.
Speaker 1: Okay, by the way, before I get to the rest of the audio, the comments under this story are insane. Where I saw it on Twitter. Okay, it's from one of the Charlotte TV stations, and it's it's dudes going, well, you know that's that's horrible, and then it's women going what did he do? Let me ask you a question. Is there something a guy could do where you think you should literally lock him in a storage unit to starve him to death for four days or I'm just let's just throw that out there. Let's get to the rest of the audience.
Speaker 9: Phone, the boyfriend told Monroe police he lost his cell phone inside of the unit and didn't find it until four days later, and that's when he called.
Speaker 1: Does that happen?
Speaker 3: You know what? It's? What stage? It is?
Speaker 6: Like, what's the name of.
Speaker 1: It's the one that there's a dude screaming inside of Okay, he doesn't need to know the number. Just show up at the place. He'll tell you where it is, and then listen for the dude screaming inside.
Speaker 3: Carolina and I'm in number forty three.
Speaker 9: According to the police report, the boyfriend told police they went to Cooper Storage with his girlfriend Robin Deton off Old Charlotte Highway to get something out of the unit. As they were looking through the unit, police say the victim told officers. Deton said, this is what you get before shutting the door.
Speaker 1: There she locked and I don't how she put me in here, but she put.
Speaker 3: Me in here.
Speaker 9: Police say the unit was filled with stuff and described it as a hoarder's paradise.
Speaker 3: Do you need ams to come and check you out as well? I just need it out of here. I can't.
Speaker 6: I just can't bring I have my head on his rank or anything.
Speaker 1: Let me let me ask you. Okay, all right, there's there, there's so many pieces here. Isn't every storage unit or horder's paradise, right? Isn't that the point of a storage unit?
Speaker 2: I mean, we have one in ours is like super organized and tidy and neat. But you see some of these, like like storage wars where you open them and there's just like stuff everywhere. Yeah, you barely move. So I have so many questions. One the women going, well, what did he do? Is there something where you're able to literally put up? Now?
Speaker 1: Now Pete's saying, and I hadn't seen this, that the story's changing a little, fine, but let's just attack this from what we know currently. Is there something a guy could do or a woman for that matter, where you you're justified in locking them in somewhere to starve to death. I don't that. I don't know. I'm sure there is. People are horrible to each other. That being said, one, every storage unit is a hoarder's paradise. Even if it's organized, it still is. So you guys, do do you have a big storage unit? Do you have like a little one?
Speaker 3: Uh?
Speaker 2: I don't know what the exact measurements are, but we've got a lot of bins in there, and they're just like what are you guys keeping there? Because we don't really have like a garage, like tons of stuff, like different stuff.
Speaker 1: Oh okay, all right, but but like is it legit stuff or is it just stuff you don't throw away because that's usually what they no, it's like legit stuff. But it's all in like plastic.
Speaker 3: Bit.
Speaker 2: Can you hear that noise right now?
Speaker 1: Yeah? What what is that?
Speaker 2: That's the construction behind me. They're using some ginormous drill. It's like making my entire studio. Yeah, vibrate. Anyway, We've got like plastic ban all in like vertical. They're numbers, so we know exactly what's in each one. And then because we you know, we have a tiny house and we don't have like a garage. We don't have a shed, right we do. And it's filled with stuff. So this is like you know, holiday stuff or like stuff like that, but.
Speaker 1: It's my chocolate's got camping all sorts of.
Speaker 2: You also want to be able to move in there. Look, because as soon as you open up the door, it's like it's it's packed from the front to the to the left to the right, and I mean there's nowhere you couldn't You could not stand in there. You would die.
Speaker 1: Could you store a person in there?
Speaker 2: You could not. There's no space, okay, And.
Speaker 1: Then how do you not how did you not know where your phone is for four days?
Speaker 2: He must have like what she must have done it, and he must have been like super surprised, like, oh my god, I can't believe she's doing this. And then maybe he dropped his phone and because there's so much stuff, he couldn't find it in the dark.
Speaker 6: I mean.
Speaker 1: Four days, four days, because like that's your only priority, right, that's the only thing you're thinking of at that point. You're like, I have to find my phone, and then it takes you for it, like the I I'm with Pete like, there's there's more going on here, But what an amazing story.
Speaker 2: Absolutely so it would have happened if like Storage Wars did pull up and open up that gate. What would the law be there?
Speaker 1: I mean, I don't know. I mean if the one guy said yep enough, oh David, that was his whole thing is yep, yep, yep? I mean that's I guess you belong to that person. Now I don't know how that works. I I don't know, but anyway, that, yeah, that whole thing is absolutely crazy. Uh there's one other crazy story. Let me throw this in here. Sorry, I am again. I apologize you guys. This is this is not the best me, but it's the best I can do to So.
Speaker 3: What is that? What is that?
Speaker 9: What?
Speaker 1: I don't Are you playing something? Or is that the noise that? Geez man? What are they doing down the hole?
Speaker 3: Wait?
Speaker 1: Wait? What was the email we got here a few weeks ago where they were shooting metal rods through the floors. Do you remember Trevor's email? Well?
Speaker 2: No, I can tell you this though. It was hurt in my head this morning because the drop ceilings are completely gone. So when you're to see all the problem.
Speaker 1: For those of you got to know Ross's studio is close is close down the whole of our whole operation as anything, and it literally where they're doing the thing. So poor Ross is absolutely inundated.
Speaker 2: But when you step outside, because the drop ceilings are on right and you have all the plumbing and the the AC stuff, it's making this high pitched vibration sound. And it might be one of those things where you know, how you get older and you can hear certain vibrations that younger people can't hear. It's driving me absolutely insane, like I can hear this constant high pitched like yeah right, it's not coming through the microphone, but I've been able to hear it.
Speaker 1: It's here's here's the other thing. So the the room that has all of the like the comras and the ISDN stuff and the rack room as we call it. But it's if you ever come into a radio station, there's gonna be one room that is nothing but electronic things literally just in these giant racks and so and it it literally controls all the stations. There's a bunch of stuff and there I can get into. But the way that it works though is even though our studios are soundproof, kind of the within the drop ceiling what like. I could hear Saul and Fred in there one day having a conversation because it literally travels through the ceiling, and so if they're working on anything in there, it vibrates into Ross's studio pretty much to torture him. So yeah, no, it's it's it's really bad. The reason I love your show is you went from a guy locked in a storage room to a storage war slave sale. Well, we do what we do, so that's how we roll. So all right, I got one other story we're gonna get into, but I'm just looking at the clock here. Yeah, all right, So this is the headline, raced Agic from the Weather Channel. Might be there, let's grab him. You're not going to hear the story there, raced Agic, But here's the headline. You're ready, NYC. Illegal immigrant who posed with AK forty seven's busted for supporting Isis after ex wife rats him out for sham marriage to a stripper. Oh okay, whatever's going wrong in your life, right, it does not even compare to.
Speaker 2: I mean, that's a tale as old as time, right, that is?
Speaker 1: That is so we had a dude, we had a dude who call nine to one one here in North Carolina who claims his girlfriend locked him in a storage unit for four days. Interesting, has your wife ever been that mad at you?
Speaker 3: Ah?
Speaker 7: Yes, oh okay, But I've never been locked in a storage JUnit. I might have felt like I was locked in a.
Speaker 1: Story tune because you wish you wish you were in a right, I wish I was locked in Yes, yeah, yes, So we've all sorts of craziness going on this morning. There is all right, but not.
Speaker 6: Beautiful.
Speaker 1: The only thing I'd go from wanting to kill us a week ago to be like, hey, you guys should go golf? Well, yeah, what's going on?
Speaker 6: And you should?
Speaker 7: Yeah, two real good golf days today Tomorrow might be a little breezy tomorrow, but although we'll come down a bit from a seventy seven at our du yesterday in a seventy, it's a triad for temperatures, it's still gonna feel pretty decent forties tonight near seventy Tomorrow's the southwest wind will kick up another beautiful day, but then the next change will come in and we'll get another cold front to come through and Sunday morning you'll feel it upper twenties to low thirties, so back to the heavier jacket, and then mid upper forties in the afternoon on Sunday, twenties Monday morning, than low fifties Monday, back to the sixties Tuesday, seventies Wednesday. That's our next shower chance. Severe weather to the west of US. Looks like it's going to uh kind of fizzle out before it gets here, but we'll keep an eye on it for middle next week. Going to be probably already touting the store prediction center that is out of Norman, a pretty decent chance of maybe a tornado outbreak to the west of US sometime Tuesday Wednesday. So if you've got friends, family, you know, Oxford, I can always keep an eye on my knee. She's out there at Old miss one of the places too below, kind of that area Mississippi and Memphis, Arkansas, around Little Rock and points south. It's kind of an area there, casey where we may see some substantial severe weather as we get into next week. So getting into that time of year, though so certainly not unexpected. Let's just hope for the best, hope we don't have too bad of a tornado. Tornado wrist there, but it looks like there is, so we'll see.
Speaker 1: All right, all right, make you sure. We'll talk to you monday.
Speaker 6: Are you waiting?
Speaker 1: It's monday? Are you gonna be here?
Speaker 6: Oh yeah, I'll be here this Monday.
Speaker 1: Yeah, got poor bastard.
Speaker 6: All right.
Speaker 1: Yeah, see that's tough. So yeah, all right, there you go, race agic from the Weather Channel. All right, we will chat with Jeff Bellinger next. Hang on the Jeff Bellinger. Jeff, how you doing, man?
Speaker 10: All I'm doing okay, case, welcome back. Glad to hear you back on the Air'll worries over tariff threats and federal spending cuts. Wait on the stock market yesterday and stocks fell. We got the inflation gage favored by the Federal Reserve this morning. It came in as expected. It looks like we'll see some relief on Wall Street today. Futures are higher right across the board now. Investors wavered after and Video posted its quarterly results, but in the end they decided they were not pleased by the chip maker's profit margins. Tariffs were another concerned and Video shares fell eight and a half percent, and yesterday's trading nutritionists of course would not approve, but skipping breakfast could be a money saving strategy. These days, we know egg prices are through the roof because of av and flu. Now JM. Smucker, which sells full Cafe Bustello and Duncan brand coffee, says it's going to hike coffee prices. You might get a break on the cost of orange juice. Though, OJ futures are way off their December high because hedge funds are pulling out. Artificial intelligence that doesn't replace your job will likely make your job easier and make you more productive. Researchers from the Saint Louis fed and Harvard and Vanderbilt Universities did a study. They found that workers saved a substantial number of work hours when they used Generative AI, and they were a third more productive each hour they were using the AI and Casey on paper at least a City Group customer was the richest person in the world for a few hours last spring. The Financial Times reports that City accidentally credited eighty one trillion dollars to a customer's account back in April. The actual credit due was two hundred and eighty dollars. The transaction was quickly discovered. It was reversed within hours, and city says no on a authorized funds left the bank.
Speaker 1: Casey, he didn't go to the ATM. You know how many spooks, you know how many stories have done over the years where somebody sees like a bank here, the first thing they do is they go to the ATM and then they think they're not gonna get in trouble for it. But each one trillion might be worth it? Yeah, worthly try Yeah, all right, thank you very much. Just swirl away a million or two, right, yeah, or you know a trillion or two, you get eighty one from all right, Jeff, have it going, Look, talk to you, do the same. Take care. Yeah, there you go, Jeff Bellinger Ross, you know, cause you're like the biggest critic of this. You're like, how stupid do you have to be if the bank accidentally deposits like ten grand to go withdraw it and think there's not gonna be consequences?
Speaker 2: How many of those only do they withdraw it, but then they spend on stupid stuff? Well, like, they spend it as much as they can. I'm gonna blow through this money.
Speaker 1: Yeah, eighty one trillion, though, might be worth it. I'm just saying, you go to it. You can go to a non you can go buy a non extradition country. Do you know what I'm saying at that point? So anyway, all right, everyone's pumped on this dude locked in the storage unit. And I had this thought too, I just had to go to break there. Somebody sent this email like if so. I fell asleep one time and I had my phone literally in bed with me, right and I had I didn't plug it in, put on the side table or anything. And I woke up the next morning and I'm walking around and I realized, I'm like, where the hell is my phone? And I went and I looked, and I looked under the bed and all of that, and it had gotten stuck in the headboard. The way that I found it is and I'm not going to say it, but I have an iPhone and I just asked the assistant an inane question really loudly, and then she responded, yeah, I.
Speaker 2: Don't have this stuff turned down on my phone though, because that's how they get you.
Speaker 1: To a network.
Speaker 2: I turned all this stuff off. What do you mean that's how they get you they spying you.
Speaker 1: Put your phones on it's connected to a network, you have service.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't want it listening to me.
Speaker 1: Okay, all right, so that but maybe this guy is paranoid like Ross. I don't know.
Speaker 2: I think maybe he was in there for a while and then he was like embarrassed by the whole situation, hoping she would come back.
Speaker 1: Do you think at first he's like, this is great though, because they clearly had just.
Speaker 2: Had a fight and really finally some peace.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he's just like, you know, they say it's so bad, Oh she's gone. Yeah. I mean at that point, you're fine until you hear people bidding on your unit outside, I guess. But yeah, no, So I don't know. Maybe he didn't have it on and then whatever the Google phones had, I don't even know what that assistant is. But how did the battery last? But again, these are all good questions. I don't know. It sounds like his story isn't really holding up.