Speaker 1: Liberal advisory, truthful content, your children being ritualistic.
Speaker 2: I think the operas of Reptilians and Tiptilian lizard people. That's right.
Speaker 3: Are you still talking about Jeffrey everything this guy's been talking about the years?
Speaker 2: If you want to John n your.
Speaker 3: Damn you're going that was Joan all you're running with.
Speaker 4: Dude, you must have been down the rabbit hole as long as I have.
Speaker 2: I mean, I can't believe you're asking a question on everyste at a time like this.
Speaker 4: Eventually you get you get to the juice box.
Speaker 3: People is sitting on my desk to be reviewed, meaning the file.
Speaker 4: We juicer going to them moll book. That was a joke about the world being flat, right, wasn't.
Speaker 2: Excuse me? Oh?
Speaker 4: I got that timing down perfectly now.
Speaker 2: And welcome fellow truths and conspiracy junkies to another episode, Oh White Rabbit. I am your host, Catalyst Jones. Coming out of the heat of the summer, and it's defrosting here in my studio this morning.
Speaker 4: I left all the windows open.
Speaker 2: It is nice and cool, and we are ready to get this rock and we're gonna hit on some biblic cool conspiracies today.
Speaker 4: And I have just the people here to do it.
Speaker 2: Ladies and gentlemen, Josh Monday from the Christian Conspiracy Podcast and Justin Doc Brown from the Prometheus Lens.
Speaker 4: Is in the building. What is up? And good morning, gentlemen, Good.
Speaker 3: Morning, good morning. I don't know who was gonna go first, but yeah, good morning, brother. Thank you for having us. I think I always respect Justin's in your work.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 3: I really appreciate you having me here.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Absolutely, do I call you doctor Justin while we're on this live this morning.
Speaker 1: Whatever you want, man, whatever you want. I'm that rabbit by many names.
Speaker 2: I'd just refer to you as the cool dude with the cool accent this morning.
Speaker 1: How about that? Oh yeah, I appreciate that. So California, I'm a single guy and apparently they're about in California just loves this accent. So I'm not having any luck down here in the South, so maybe i should just move out west. You know.
Speaker 4: That reminds me.
Speaker 2: That reminds me, and I don't remember the movie, but it was a long time ago.
Speaker 4: I remember watching this movie.
Speaker 2: It was two British guys and he was like, I'm going to move to America because girls love my sexy Australa or my sexy British accent, and he's like, but you don't have a British accent.
Speaker 4: He's like, god do.
Speaker 2: But yeah, man, I'm from California, even though I don't live there any more. Josh from California, and so we just have these boring California accents. So when we get to hear people like you, it's like cool. I mentioned before we started live this morning, it's so early, I'm hoping I don't fall back asleep because you have such a soothing voice.
Speaker 1: Bro.
Speaker 4: But for those that aren't familiar.
Speaker 2: With your guys's work, let's go ahead and go around the horn here and we'll just go and Clockwhite. I don't know how it's showing up on your guys, but Josh, you're next to me on the screen here, so if you want to just go ahead and kick this off, brother.
Speaker 3: Yeah, no problem. So my show was Josh Monday, Christen and Conspiracy Podcast. And then I have two other shows I got Wednesday Service Sunday Service that are on a cult of the Conspiracy podcast. And on those two shows, Sunday Service, I just do a full Bible study on the old Testament, and then Wednesday service, I'm doing a full Bible study on the New Testament. We're already the Second Samuel eleven on the Old Testament, and then we're all the way to Romans. We just finished the Book of Romans in the New tes So. And then on my show, I just do interviews and then I'm kind of slowly releasing those Bible studies. So yeah, I've I've always been trying to take a conspiracy show you how it relates to the Bible. And I'm using the Bible as debate to kind of get the conspiracy theoris to find out the real truth. Nothing but the truth, the Holy Bible and you know, Jesus Christ, the Way, the truth of life, the Holy Spirit, and God the Father. So that's kind of my niche and I've been doing it for four years now. Started out just doing Christian rap music six years ago, and then I moved into doing kind of Christian slash conspiracy rap. And honestly, when people have a voice like Doc Browns, they could rhyme words that are like way different than me and me when I'm speaking to my accent, right, I remember I have no accent. It's harder for me to do that. So I really wish I did have that accent would be easier for me to rap actually, and Catalyst knows what I mean. I do.
Speaker 4: Josh.
Speaker 2: There's a person in Australia that I was talking to and she told me that I have a cute act, so if that means anything, we do have accents to people that don't talk like us, so that that's something to think about right there.
Speaker 3: But Josh, yeah, same thing when I'm in the When you're in the army and you go and talk to people from different areas, they love the fact that you have a California accent, they would say, But I don't think it's accent.
Speaker 4: Yeah I don't either. I'm just like, that's how you talk.
Speaker 2: Because bro, like I watch movies and stuff, you know, and everybody on movies will at least growing up basically was from la unless they had an accent.
Speaker 4: So it's like that's just how people talk.
Speaker 2: And you know, you go to school, that's how people talk and it's it's weird. But yeah, Doc, we love your accent. And Josh, I want to say, man, it's been a while since I've had you on the podcast and since you teamed up with the Cult of Conspiracy and started doing your your Bible studies. I just want you to know that not only a lot of people that listen in comment, but me in particular, has helped me so much, bro, And this battle that I'm going through with alcoholism is something that I don't think I would have been able to do without your Bible studies. Honestly, Bro, There's been so many days where those have helped me get through the day. And I just want to thank you for doing that, and thank God that He is using you to be able to give those to everybody. It's just an awesome thing.
Speaker 3: But if you thank God, yeah, thank God, but all glory to God, because it's not it's not me, He's you know, He's working through me, just like he works through justin just like He works through you or works through everybody.
Speaker 2: So and I'll have those links for everybody if they want to go ahead and catch up or just start where we are right now. On those Bible studies, you'll be able to fall along with us. And they're pretty awesome, especially coming from somebody that's a conspiracy theorist, so you get to see it through a different lens. Not just some pastor, the pastor that's going to be flying the Israel flag when you walk up to his church outside.
Speaker 4: So Doc Man, Bigfoot is in the Bible.
Speaker 2: And that was one of the best episodes I've done with some crazy craziness and people have been out skin for more and here you are, brother Aman.
Speaker 1: I appreciate it. But yeah, name is Justin. I kind of got the nickname or pseudo name. I don't know what you'd call that, a Lis Doc Brown. But my show is the Prometheus Lens podcast. I've kind of deemed it the hero's journey. You got to go into the unknown, you have to slay the dragon, you have to face your fears, save the damsel, gather up the treasure. But then your journey is not over. You must return to humanity and share that great gift that you received on your journey with the world. And to me, that great gift is Jesus Christ. And just like Josh, I go through many fascinating topics that's got everybody's attention. It doesn't matter if you're a Christian or not. Everybody's into conspiracy. Everybody's into cryptids and lost civilizations and all those things, and I'm one of those people that believe all that is in the Bible, the Bible has an answer for that. And so I try to have conversations that not only Christians will enjoy, but non believers and kind of sprinkle a little bit of the Holy Spirit and truth why I got their attention. And yeah, just like you talked about Bigfoot in the Bible. That's my first book I wrote this year called The Epica of Esau. And yeah, man, it's been a wild ride. I've been doing this for It'll be two years in October. So the Lord has blessed it. Just like Josh said, It's amazing what he will do when you step out and say yes and just follow. Man. Because this guy right here, this accident the banjos play when I talk, barely graduated twelfth grade and that was twenty years ago. So for me to be doing what I'm doing, it has to be about the power of God.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I couldn't disagree with that at all, man, And that is one of the things that I pray about daily, is to allow me to remove whatever is blocking me from not only having that personal relationship that I'm supposed to be having, but also to let go of my ego and let him take the wheel, so that I'm driving the path he wants me to drive in, not my own personal path that I think is best for me, because that hasn't really gotten me anywhere other than hard times. So it's difficult that as it is to let go of the wheel man it through prayer, it's become a lot easier. But I will say this, one of the things I wanted to get into with you guys is this because times are crazy. You know, we have the Charlie Kirk shooting. Whether you believe that was staged, fake, real person died not, it doesn't matter. The reaction to this is very real. The way that it affects people is very real. We have a lot of myself, included is shining a giant spotlight on a certain country right now and the corrupt leaders in that country and what they're pulling in this world. But every generation seems to say that we're living in the end times, and every generation has good reason to believe.
Speaker 4: So, you know, if you were growing up during World War one, World.
Speaker 2: War II type of era, like you have every reason to believe that the end of the world is here. Right amongst us right now? What makes us any different in the time that we're leaving in right now? And Josh, I'll let you pick that up first.
Speaker 3: Well, just like you said, World War two, can you imagine Hitler was trying to take over the world, And whether you believe that or not, I know that there's different opinions on that as well. But you can imagine the propaganda putting put it on people back then where people thought that it was it was the end times, and especially during the Great Depression is another one. You know that that's the time they probably since everybody was starving and and trying to find food and that's that's that's the time they could have probably bought the market of the beast and pretty pretty easy. But the thing is, when you when you look at the times now, I think the infrastructure is set up for depending on what your eschatology belief is. I mean, there's some people that believe were in Satan's little season, some people believe that you know that in a seven year tribulation dispensational view, I mean, depending on what your eschatology is, you know, I think the infrastructure is here for them to set up a mark of the beast type system, and I think that is it the end times right now and the next you know, year or two. I don't know, but I think it just feels like we're definitely the birth pains are getting stronger, like the Bible says. And it really depends on who's right in eschatology because there's different views on that. And when I first started studying the Bible, I was going to Calviy Chapel and I didn't even know there was other views. I thought there was only a seven year tribulation, pre rapture, mid rapture, or post rapture. I thought that was the argument. I didn't know there was an argument on actually the whole eschatology thing, so as Justin probably knows because he's been going through the Bible for a long time. On as old show, I can't remember what it was called, but it was something about dig the dig. Yeah, when you listen to that sill here, Like, I've already had three hundred episodes on my show, so I've had so many different people come on tell me different eschatologies. So at this point it's hard for me to kind of boil one down and tell you exactly is which one is correct one hundred percent. But I just like, just I'll just let people know when you're listening to people talk about any type of esqueatology, make sure they have chapter and verse for every single thing that they're saying. That way, you know that there's not just some timeline that they got from some different Bible and say, hey, this is exactly what's going to happen any chapter and verse. But I think it definitely is pointing towards the birth Baan's getting stronger and the end times being here, or them making the end times and make us seem like we are in a certain end time.
Speaker 2: So you know, justin that's a huge debate that people like to bring up, is like, well, it's not really the end times because they're forcing it. But in the Bible, it doesn't say whether or not it's forced. It just says that what is going to be taking place during those times, and whether they're fabricating those two take place or not, they're still taking place, right.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And just like Josh was saying, each you know, I word it, each generation is all saying, you know, the end is, the end is nigh, The end is nigh, And yeah, you can make a good case for people living there uring that time, but you can see it's progressively getting worse. And how he mentioned the birth pays a f You guys are familiar with Jamie Walden, he's a fringy pastor, and had him on the show and he actually did like a preaching on this a while back in July when we started having all those floods and stuff, and I brought him on the show to talk about it, and man, he lays out some pretty compelling evidence for the end times. And he lays out that the Lord basically told him with all these floods. You know, it was in America. We were concentrated on Texas, and I think it was like Chicago and a couple of other places that flooded around the same time, but there was mass flooding around the world during this time. And he said that he felt like the Lord was telling him that this is the the beginning of the birth banks. The water has broke, and once the water breaks, there's no turning back. And he said that in Revelation, it talks about the earthquakes, the famines, the rumors of wars, the volcanoes, and just all this other kind of stuff that's going on. We see all those right now. I mean not just you know a week later here that all this stuff is happening simultaneously. All that water happened, all the catastrophic flooding. When you go to I can't remember the website that you can Google search it, but there's this place that tracks all the earthquakes. There's more earthquakes being documented in the past couple of months than ever in recorded history. There's more active volcanoes ever than recorded history. I think back when we talked about it, back then there was over eighty something volcanoes. So you talk about that, the soot ash going into the air, darkening the sun, lowering the temperatures, killing crops. So and just like Josh said, there's more there's no better time than that for the infrastructure. You're starting to get this AI that the surveillance state, and the blockchain system. For the money. It's just we are definitely closer than any other time in history.
Speaker 4: Do you think that? Do you get go ahead?
Speaker 1: Josh?
Speaker 3: Okay, Just like I was just to bounce off what Justin was saying, is the infrastructure is here, like if you see the Europe just just kind of did it the Parliament. I think it's in Great Britain. The Parliament just kind of spoke and said, you will not be able to work in Great Britain unless you have a digital ID. But don't worry. You know we're gonna give it to you guys for free, is what he said in the beginning. You know it's going to be absolutely free. Don't worry, but you have to have a digital ID to be able to work. That's like, that's those kind of talk. That kind of talk just reminds you of what the Bible says. Now, I'm not saying that the digital idea is going to be the mark of the Beast, but I'm letting you know that they're they're basically doing precursors to the mark of the beast. Uh Via, I don't know what's what we're gonna be on right here, but Via, you know, the thing in the arm and all these different things. It's like they're they're kind of just doing precursors. They're trying to they're trying to get the ball field ready for them to I think bring, uh, what's gonna happen in Revelation and that they're they're gonna even though God is someone obviously ultimate in control. Only God knows that the time of the hour, and I'm not one to set dates or anything like that. I'm just telling you that I think I think it does look like it's getting closer, you know, if like like just like Justin was saying.
Speaker 2: As well, Yeah, yeah, I think it's definitely getting closer. And you know, my grandma was very uh Christian based, and she would always tell me that I was going to see the end times. She was like, it's gonna happen in your lifetime, and that always scared the crap.
Speaker 4: Out of me.
Speaker 2: And now I'm almost welcoming it because as long as you're right and where you need to be, it's it's almost like, good, let's get this over with, because there's so much better things that we could we could be focused on and not being bombarded with these psyops and just constant sin thrown down our throats, you know, like to the point where we're sinning now and not even realizing it or feeling guilty about it. And it's just it's in our face every day, and I don't think that there is any escaping it.
Speaker 4: It's just, uh, yeah, I don't I don't.
Speaker 2: I don't remember where I was going with that, But do you guys, do you guys think that the COVID was the initial Like, let's see if we can actually roll this out, because when you were talking about the vaccine passport or not the vaccine passport, but the digital idea basically is the vaccine passport. That's they're just trying to repackage it and rebrand it in certain ways. And it's not necessarily going into our body or skin or anything yet. But I mean, we have elon musk that's already put these implants and people brains, and in the conspiracy world, you know, there's people talking about like this is an easy just flip of the switch to basically take away our own free.
Speaker 4: Will and to just become a literal MPC.
Speaker 1: And now I'm poking the bear too, you know what I mean. Like for us married men or used to be married, you know, we poke the bear every once in a while, we test to see how far we can go. So if the wife's like, hey, we're going to go out eat dinner with my friends over here at the tag And restaurant this weekend, and it might be some friends that you don't particularly care for. You're like, ah, honey, I think I might just get out on this one, and you're just, you know, I mean, you're not saying I'm not going to go with your poking to see what kind of reaction you're going to get out of her, and she looks at you all stern. I'm just I'm playing. I'm playing. But that she goes with it, of course you're gonna be like, yeah, I'm going to stay home. And I think that's kind of what our government does. They poke the bear, they test the waters, They push a button to see what reaction they're going to get, and it's kind of like the frog in the boiling water. You don't cut it up to level ten because then the frog's going to jump out. But if you slowly cut it up, it's never going to notice the changes because it's so subtle. And it's that's what the government does. It's causing effect, like the whole nine to eleven stuff. You know what happened. They got the people so scared that they was willing to trade all of their privacy of the government reading their emails, tappening into their phones, just for the chance of catching the bad guy, and this not happening again. In Benjamin Franklin, he talked about it all those years ago. He said, because apparently this is the same old song and dance that people in power like to do. He said, those who trade their security, trade their freedoms for security, deserve neither.
Speaker 3: Yes, And that's a high Galien dialectic, like Justin was saying, I mean, you just you see it. And I think that Donald Trump was kind of brought back in as like a honeypot to get the rest of the people that that that weren't vaxed and all the people they kind of he's trying to, you know, kind of gather them up and still pull them into the system, you know. And it's happening. And I think that Charlie kirk thing was was pretty big for all this patriotism to be out there, like you know, pro America, pro Christian nationalism, and uh, and it's happening. You see it, you know, and people are falling for it, you know, hook line and sinker. So whether Charlie kirk Is is dead or not, I mean that's I don't know. I felt like my spirit was hurting that day, and I feel like he did get killed, you know. But there's a lot of people that would say, no way, every every single thing is a lie, you know. So I'm not saying whether he's alive or not. I have no idea, you know. And it's definitely possible for him to be alive, especially the reactions of his wife. It reminds me of Sandy Hook when those those parents were talking on the on TV, where it just seems like I'm not seeing anything in their voice. But I'm not a professional voice analyst or by any means, so I couldn't say. But I think that we're seeing that they're trying to get the rest of the people that weren't down with COVID and all that stuff. Still like and I don't think everything. I don't think they got as many people as they wanted to. They want to get the people that are pro gune Christian on board, and I think that for them to do that, they use Donald Trump as a honeypot. But I'm noticing that people are waking up. Anthony is one of them. Anthony Gaff is one of them that I've been watching that GRAFFEO. Sorry Anthon iom As gaff But Anthony is a guy that I know, I'm really cool with I've had him on the show. He's been I've been on my show, and I've just been watching him specifically because he was he was so pro Trump, and he was he was so pro c and after he started under Donald Trump doing certain things and then finally he kind of he took a step back. And I'm seeing a lot of people do that where they were really involved in the Q movement, and he's a brother in Christ. That's why I'm kind of I kind of watch him to see the temperature of what's going on with what those people like like that, you know, and and yeah, he will, I'm all right.
Speaker 2: It was a beautiful thing because him and I were big, big, in the Q movement and that's what really got White Rabbit its feet. And when I first started out, you know, I was working with We the People Radio, and through that I got ties to a lot of people, and Anthony Griffeo was one of them. Graf was always like one of the people that everyone in the Q movement were looking to because he just had that voice and the way to look at things differently and decipher and he held on to the queue for a lot longer than I did, and I was seeing these things, and I would send him stuff all the time and I'd be like, bro, like it ain't gonna play out the way that we've been saying, you know, like it's time to jump off of that train. And he finally came around, because there's just things that are happening that you can't overlook anymore. And I think that when Trump came out and said, what Epstein list, it's a hoax, I think that that was a huge slapping the face to a lot of people that not only had his back, but lost family, friends, jobs, got kicked out of their social circles for sticking up for this guy. And for him to just do what he did is it's gaslighting to the fullest. It's demoralizing, and he's losing a lot of his base because of just simply that statement, Like, are you guys still talking about Epstein?
Speaker 4: It's like, yeah, we are.
Speaker 2: Are you still talking about the rigid election that you did nothing about?
Speaker 1: Yeah, but we shouldn't be surprised. I mean, you can't idolize a person. You can't put your faith in a person because they're going to let you down every time, even if they are a genuinely good person. That's why he put you faith in God. But I will say this, I like to play Devil's advocate. I'm not taking up for any political person, but I'm just trying to give you the people, like a perspective of theirs. It takes a special type of person to be a leader, and sometimes you have to you know, I hate to say this, but this is how they see it. Sacrifice a few pawns to say the king and something like Epstein. You got to imagine that this would have devastational ramifications worldwide through every government. Just say that this is a spider web that goes throughout the entire world. So just like there's certain things that happen, like if we got an asteroid coming to Earth about to hit us, like that Armagadon movie, what do they do. They keep it from the people because they don't want the people to freak out and make their job harder. So they're like, oh, it's fine, it's fine, but they know it's coming. So they do that to try to stabilize the earth and the people. And I think that this whole Epstein thing, it's like that web is so diverse it would just shut down governments. I mean, there wouldn't be anybody in power left and it would just throw the world into chaos. So it's kind of like a uh, in their mind, a list or evil will sacrifice this pond and kick it down the road for the stabilization of the globe.
Speaker 3: Or the flat plane. But a so, I again, I agree with that. And Justin, I was in I was in the I was in the military. Yeah yeah, realm no, yeah, yeah, no, I'm just kidding, so uh yeah. But the whole thing, the reason why I think it affected them so much is because the whole, the whole, the whole basis of Q was about saving the children and saving people from that. That he was going to come and save people from that. So I think that's probably what you priority know, Justin, But I think that's probably why it affected probably Catalysts and and and Anthony so much. But a shout out to Anthony Gaffer. We're talking about you, but in a positive light. I just want to shout out to you, and yeah, let you know that. So that's a case of what he says he was talking about you.
Speaker 2: He he just teamed up with hang on, yeah, my calendar. He taught he just teamed up with Fuzz Young and they started a new podcast like two weeks ago.
Speaker 4: Both of those guys.
Speaker 2: Are gonna be on the show here pretty soon. I can't see the date on my calendar, but they're on there.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Uh. It is people like him that are waking up that is gonna change because the amount of followers that he has and the people that were relying on him basically to decipher these things.
Speaker 4: It's like I was telling people, you know, a.
Speaker 2: Lot of people are awake, but there's a lot of people that claim to be awake that are really just I hate using the word NPC, but they are just in PCs and going along with what people that figured stuff out are telling them. It's like they're still relying on basically, the people that rely on TV. They're still doing the same thing. They just found a different TV to rely on, and they're relying on people like graph or myself or these bigger named podcasts like Prometheus Lens and Josh Monday Christian Conspiracy because they're not capable of deciphering these things for themselves or they don't have time to, so they rely on people like us to do it.
Speaker 4: And if these people don't wake up.
Speaker 2: Like if Graf was to still be like trust the plan, the white hats are in control, that would be a problem because then we would have all these people still going along. But thank god, we do have people smart enough to have people looking up to them. And every man is fallible, right, so it is okay for us to hang on to some of these things, even if that's what we built our base on, right, Like white rabbit used to be spelled with a one and a seven in it for the seventeenth letter, which is cute. And I had to tell my base I fucked up, guys, I was wrong, And it's a humbling thing to do. Deep It's not an easy thing to do, especially when you're like, everybody's gonna stop listening to me. I'm gonna lose my entire But you know, the truth prevails. I did lose a lot of people. I lost them a lot of MAGA people when I first did that. I'm sure I gained a lot of them back up after the couple of years have passed since I jumped off of the Q train. But a lot of people right now are talking about this whole rapture thing that came in and left and that has brought a bunch of questions, and so I started looking into it and I wanted to kind of swing and pivot into this what is the rapture? And is this a legitimate thing? You have Christians arguing about this as well, and Doc will start with you on this one man, what is your take on the rapture?
Speaker 4: Is this a thing? Is it even in the Bible?
Speaker 1: Yeah? I grew up Southern Baptist and was you know, indoctrinated with the pre trib rapture idea and believe that all the way till probably my mid twenties, mid to late twenties. And then once I actually started looking into it myself and reading it for myself, I personally come to the conclusion that there is no rapture. How the people talk about it anyway. Now that that Greek word that you know is transcribed and they think is rapture, is that what is harpoo? Harpoosa rpazzo. Yeah, it is in there. But when you read the scriptures as a whole, you know, anybody can take one verse, and you know, if they're good wordsmith, they can turn it to be whatever they want it to be. But if you look at the scripture as a whole and read it, I think there's lots of evidence that shows that we will endure tribulation. You know, it says time and time again. You know, you will endure tribulation. Those who endure till the end, not the middle, not the beginning. Those who endure to the end will get a crown of life. And even Jesus tells them, you know, pray when this time comes that it's not in the winter, and that the pregnant women have to go into the mountains in the cold of winter, you know. And then revelation happens, what things will comes down and put some mark on God's people for protection. Well, if we're not here, why do we need a mark for protection? You know. There's all kinds of things. And I actually I did a show on this on the Dig many years ago, and I got my notes here. So if we do want to go dive deep in with some scripture, and I got verses and all that kind of stuff pulled up with me in a nutshell, I think that we have to endure the tribulation because even if you look at God's past judgments, he never removes his people but he protects and provides for them. Look at the plagues in Egypt. He didn't pull them out of Egypt. They were right there for it all. But they were protected and provided for Noah's flood. His people were provided and protected. But of course I'm sure it wasn't great in that arc. I'm sure they were getting seasick and they had to endure this storm, but they were preserved. And it says the evil were swept away and the righteous remained. So time and time again. Soldom Gomora, all of them. He never removes his people, but he protects him and provides for them. So I kind of jokingly tell people half heartedly, no, you want to be the one left behind, because Heaven and Earth comes down here, and you want to be here for it and not be swept away like the wicked in the flood. Yeah.
Speaker 4: Man, that brings up a question though, because.
Speaker 2: In my upbringing I was always told that there's only a room for like one hundred thousand people in heaven and then the rest of God's chosen people are going to live out eternity in paradise on earth, and that comes from Jehovah's witness upbringing.
Speaker 3: And they wanted to. They want those hundred thousand people to only be Jehovah's witness. That's that's that's why, you know, like they that that's what the whole thing is about. But it's it's fifteen hundred by fifteen hundred by fifteen hundred square miles, you know, So it'll it'll be and and it's going to be a new Heaven, new Earth, you know. And I think the whole reason why I've talked to you about it before Catalyst. You know, Heaven and Earth are connected, you know, and that's what's you always see something happy on Earth that affects Heaven. There's an earthquake in Joel that's so that's so strong that it affects Heaven, you know. So and what happens is there'll be a new Heaven Earth. But as far as the rapture, like that word is harpaso, you know, and it's and it's the word it's it's basically caught up, you know. And I've talked about it on your show, Tewod Corinthians twelve versus h. I think it's like one through four when when Paul was caught up to the to the third heaven.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 3: That's an example of what a rapture would be.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 3: And there's seven people on the Bible that were raptured, and they would be like Enoch, you know which in the beginning in Genesis five twenty four Hebrews eleven five, Elijah is caught up right. That's second Kings two to one, uh and verse eleven, and then Jesus in Mark sixteen nineteen, Acts one nine through eleven, and then Revelation twelve five. Then we have Philip and Acts eight thirty nine. Then we have Paul and two Corinthians twelve, verses two through four, which I just mentioned to you, the body of Christ and one Thessalonians four seventeen, whether that's pre trip, mid trib or post trib And then we have John in Revelation four to one, where he's able to see into heaven.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 3: So if you look in Revelation four, it's all about him able to see in heaven, you know, the sapphires sowing all the different things right. And then Ezekiel just had a vision. So if you see him in Ezekiel one twenty six, that's not him getting actually caught up to heaven. It's actually just a vision from God right of the firmament and stuff like that. So yeah, so there's just really the it's in the Bible, just like Justin was saying, but the way that they're trying to portray it, you can't really place a time whether it's going to be pre trib mid trib or post trib That was kind of created because they had this seven year tribulation that they came up with and then they had three and a half years of peace and then three and a half years of the Great Tribulation. But really the Bible, and when you break it down, really is speaking about a three and a half year tribulation. The seven year tribulation is created from Daniel nine twenty seven, and that is people thinking that Daniel nine twenty six is a not a future event, but Daniel nine twenty seven is. So there's like a two thousand year church age, so they're still waiting for that three and a half years and that. Like I said, it all really depends on your eschatology. But there's verses like first, sorry, sorry, does you want to talk?
Speaker 1: Well?
Speaker 2: I do have a question where where did the whole misconception come from? That there's just going to be a massive amount of people that get taken up one day.
Speaker 4: Out of nowhere.
Speaker 2: You know, just cars are going to be empty and you're going to be serving somebody their coffee and then they're not there and type of thing, and like thousands of people all over the world.
Speaker 4: Where did this come from?
Speaker 1: Well, teenage girl in the nineteenth century, because if you look, I had this in the notes it says this didn't exist before the nineteenth century. Around eighteen twenty was its conception. It began during a revival in Scotland a teenage girl named McDonald who claimed to have a vision of a pre tribulation rapture. A reverend named Darby was there who really latched on to this idea. This man was one of the founders of the Plymouth Brethren Dominion and began to preach this theology. Darby took this teaching with him to the United States. In the founding of the New World, he came in contact with Billy Graham. With the Billy Graham of his day, Dwight L. Moody, founder of the Moody Bible Institute and the Moody Press. Moody became the worldwide distributor of this theology. Many novels were written holding to this idea called Jesus is Coming. Then we have to we have the Schofield Reference Bible. This was the first of its kind to have headings in the biblical text. Jesus Predicts the Rapture was a famous heading in Matthew twenty four. They planted their beliefs into the Bible. So this all started with a vision from a teenage girl in Scotland. This is something that we have repeated until it was believed, and scripture is twisted to fit people's preconceived notions.
Speaker 3: Everybody's heard of the Scholfield Bible. If anybody is like a conspiracy theorist, they've heard of the Scholfield Bible. And what he's describing is definitely on point and biblically. What they would say is first Thessalonians four verses thirteen through eighteen. It says, but I do not want you to be ignorant, brethren, but let me just give you context. The Thessalonians were sad, thinking that their family members are going to die and they were going to miss out on something. So Paul says this to them. You know, so he says, but this is first Tessonians four, verse thirteen three eighteen. But I do not want you to be ignorant, brethren concerning those who have fallen asleep, lest you sorrow as others have no hope. So that's why he's telling them that. Right, for we believe that Jesus died and rose again. Even so God will bring him those who sleep in Jesus, which he's talking about the second Resurrection. For this we say that you, by the word of the Lord, that we are alive and remain until coming to the Lord will be by no means precede those who are asleep, for the Lord himself will descend from heaven what they shout with the voice of an archangel and the trumpet of God, and the dead in Christ will rise first. Then we are all. We are alive and remain, shall be caught up. That's our apostle, together with them in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air. And thus we shall always be with the Lord. Therefore, comfort one another with these words. That's why he's telling him that. But what happens is some people took that verse, that particular verse, and they said, well, they placed it in a pre trib scenario right basically, because they created the seven year tribulation which Doc was talking about, that's going to be Scholfield creating a seven year tribleation where there's basically the anti christ is having a peace treaty with Israel, there'll be a third Temple built. This is all Scholfield type of talk. And then the Third Temple will be built, then there'll be three and a half years of peace that the Antichrist will have, which is right out of Daniel nine twenty seven where he says he's going to stop the sacrifices. But if depending on your eschatology, there's people that believe obviously that that that's Jesus they're talking about that stopped the sacrifices when he died on the cross. Now Schulfuld would say, no, this is going to be a future thing with the Antichrist where he's going to make a treaty with Israel and there'll be three and a half years of peace, and then he'll go into the Third Temple and he's going to claim himself to be God, and then a third of the Jews will die and there's going to be a great tribulation and all that stuff is going to start. But that's one of the main verses. And then another verse, which I'm sure Doc has all these verses too, is one Corinthians fifteen, verses fifty through fifty three. Right, it's another rapture proof text. It says, now this, I say, brother, and that the flesh and blood cannot inherit the kingdom of God, nor does corruption inherit in chore option. Behold, I tell you a mystery, meaning something that was hidden. Right, we shall not all sleep, but we shall all be changed in a moment, in the twinkling of an eye at the last trumpet, right, So for the trumpet, that's the key, Yes, the last trumpet, for the trumpet will sound, and the dead will be raised incorruptible, and we will be changed. For this incorruptible must be in corruption, for this mortal must be immortality. So go ahead to justin. I'm sure you can go off of that real quick, well, and then then I'll come and speak as well.
Speaker 2: Go ahead, Oh yeah, justin in one second before you before you start, Josh, will you please check your cables real quick, because you're getting static, as if.
Speaker 4: One of your cables might not be fully plugged in or something.
Speaker 3: Okay, I checked it. It should be good. I'll just not get too close to it. Is it okay? Usually I don't have an issue with the with the mic. The mic is usually good, and it's and it's reading good. Is it okay? Now?
Speaker 2: Right now? It is and it's not constant. It's just I don't know, maybe touching something. But well, yeah, we'll deal with it. I just wanted to make sure that you're good.
Speaker 3: Okay, no problem. So I think justin you were going to go, and then I'll go from Yang still.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the only thing I was going to say was that's the key to that whole passage. It says at the last trumpet, So if we go through revelation, this is at the very end, and God's people has done went through the tribulation. So some people that go with these different kind of raptures, I've heard some people jokingly call it the Yogo theology that Jesus comes down, he goes, he pulls us back up in the rapture, but then he comes back down for judgment, you know, So it's like a yogo he comes up and down, but now he comes down once and that's all he needs. Because he's God. He comes down and ends it. But it says those who endure to the last trumpet, And then another verse I mentioned earlier, those who endure to the end, we'll get a crown of life because when it comes, it says that last trumpet was to say the first the dead in him shall rise first. So their bodies are raised and they're made into an incorruptible body. But then at the same time, Heaven is coming down to Earth, a new Heaven, new Earth, and it says, then we are changed at the twinkling of an eye. So what it's saying I believe is that the dead are given their incorruptible body, Heaven's coming down to Earth, and us that are left alive and made it through the tribulation, we are changed. We are immediately given our incorruptible bodies. It's not that we're called up to Heaven to come back down later. You know, it's all happening simultaneously.
Speaker 3: I would say, good.
Speaker 2: Oh, I was just thinking about my uncle who's who's in a wheelchair, and how awesome it would be if he was able to get that body. But so what I hope is that we get to witness all the craziness that's happening. So when that final trumpet blows, is that Jesus coming down and then we don't get to see him like completely win the war.
Speaker 3: Now the well, okay, so there's gonna be a few things happening I think before the New Heaven and New Earth. So the New Heaven Earth is gonna be in Revelation twenty two. So there's gonna be a thousand year reign, millennial reign of Jesus right here on Earth. And then after that would be Satan's little season that everybody talks about that's really popular right now, and then there'll be a new Heaven and Earth. What happened is there'll be a Satan will gather his people and he will basically deceive the nations again. He's gonna gather an army and he's gonna try to go against Jesus in Jerusalem. And yeah, so there's things that are gonna happen before that, I believe. I think the last trumpets in Revelation eleven and then you know, I think that, but I think Doc is on the right track. I think that the first I think the second resurrection will happen, and then Jesus is gonna come down to the earth and I ain't for a thousand years, and I think that you'll have an incorruptible body. Then I think at doc is saying that it'll happen. It just depends on your eschatology, right, But what I was gonna say is there was a first resurrection that a lot of people they don't really think about. All Right, there was a first resurrection that I think is very interesting that I think your audience should know about it. And I did read I did talk about it in Matthew twenty seven, verse forty six through fifty four. And this is when Jesus actually died on the cross. Right, So some people would say, like, you know, what's the mechanics here? How is God going to do something like that? Well, when you read in Matthew twenty seven, forty six through fifty four, it says, and about the night that or Jesus cried out with the loud wars with the loud voice, I l I a lama's about Tanika. I don't really know how to pronounce that, but it says that is my God, my God, Why you forsaking me. Some of those who stood there, when they heard, they said that the man is calling for Elijah. Immediately one of them ran and took a sponge, filled it with sour mind, and put it on a read and offered it to him to drink. And the rest said, let him alone, let us see if Elijah will come to save him. And Jesus cried out again with a loud voice. It yielded up his spirit. Then behold, the veil of the temple was torn in two from the top to the bottom. That's that's significant, because it's not being torn from the bottom to the top, which would be what would be that maybe somebody doing that. It's torn from the top to the bottom, which means I think that that would give you more of an idea that that was God doing that. And the earthquake and the rocks were split, and the graves were open, and many bodies of the saints who had fallen asleep were raised and coming out of the graves. After his resurrection and went into the Holy City and appeared to many. So when the centurion and those with him reguarded Jesus saw the earthquake and the things guarded Jesus and saw the earthquake and the things that happened, they feared greatly, saying truly was the son of God. So this is very interesting. It's talking about a resurrection of the old saints and from the grave. Uh that were that were that were falling asleep or dead were raised coming out of the graves. So I think it's something that people need to pay attention to. I think it's really interesting. I think you can look in Ezekiel where it talks about basically him taking bones and putting uh uh you know, basically having having the dead rise and and having even tendants put on the bones of the of these people that are gonna risee. So I think it's uh interesting. But uh, I don't know what what Justin has to say about that one, But go ahead.
Speaker 1: Well, Catalyst, he was leaning forward like he's about to say something. Was you gonna say something?
Speaker 3: Rather?
Speaker 2: No, I'm I'm I'm I really want to hear what you have to say about this. I was just leaning forward because I'm intently listening.
Speaker 1: But now, yeah, that is definitely something that people look over that when that happened. But uh, and one thing I was going to show you too is I think you touched on this earlier, Josh. But uh that second Thessalonians one and two. The context of those two chapters make two comings very difficult, one to save and one to judge. Chapter one, verse sixty eight describes Jesus coming to give relief to believers and affliction to the non believers. It's one coming, but Paul says, these two things happen when the Lord is revealed from heaven. So Chapter two, verse one says, concerning the coming of the Lord and us being gathered together to meet him, we ask you brothers not to be quickly shaken in mind or alarmed by the spirit or spoken word or letter seeming to be from us to the effect that the Lord has all come, has come already. So obviously someone who's going around saying that's already happened. You've missed the bus, you were left behind, and he's telling them, no, no, no, no. If anybody tries to tell you the Lord's come already, don't believe. It's a lot. And even like this little season stuff, I mean, I think it's very interesting, but versus like that kind of put it to bed for me.
Speaker 2: You know, there are people that there's people that have arguments that make me still torn though, right like because there's people that are coming out with when he was talking to his apostles like that it's going to be in your generation, like telling people not to have children and stuff like that.
Speaker 4: So that's also.
Speaker 1: Ed Maybury has a good argument for that. I had ed on and I actually brought Brian from Demon Racers and JT on to give their talk for the Little Season why they believe it, But then I also had Ad maybray On saying why he doesn't believe it, and I thought his response to that was pretty good. He said that he was telling them that they will see him coming in his glory in their lifetime. Well what happens right after that they go to Mount Hermond and Jesus transfigure. They definitely seen him coming in all his glory. So and this event, yeah, I think they they.
Speaker 3: Yeah. I've had JT on as well, and I also had Gary Wayne and UH and Ed Maybrion doing uh a Satan's Little Season d Bunk, and then I had I had j T and then another two gentlemen UH come on and kind of do their thing and and it's like like Justin was saying it it is interesting and and it's but it is Uh at this moment, I don't believe we're in Satan's little season, but uh, I think it is interesting and I and I and since since somebody can go verse by verse and explain why they believe something, then I have no problem having them come on my show and express why they believe it. But yeah, I think it's a When you can do that, then then I then I don't mind. But if you're gonna come on and just give your opinion, then that that's different, you know. But I don't mind somebody coming on doing a verse by verse just like Justin would have or you know, and and explain why they believe that. But we need to understand that.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 3: Matthew twenty four thirty six through thirty seven, it says, but of that day and hour no one knows but even the angels of heaven but my father only. But as the days of Noah were, so also will be the coming of the Son of Man. Be right. So we do need to understand that. We don't want to get caught off guard, and we need to keep what we're doing, you know, we need to be spreading the gospel. We need to keep people in the world. We need to bring the Word alive. We need people to be We need to keep doing our job. You know, Jesus doesn't say that He's not letting us know. And plus he's trying to keep it a secret from the devil when he's coming and when tribulation is going to come as well, So the devil needs to be surprised. So when people are trying to tell you that they know that the rapture's coming next week or in two weeks, or God gave me a vision and dream and and God does say he comes to prophets and visions and dreams and numbers twelve verses four through eight. I spoke to Moses face to face. He does say that. But people need to understand that nobody knows the time of the hour. So when you sit here and you try to give dates, which I'm telling you, guys, there has been let me see how many people that I have just on this list of people that have given dates that the rapture is coming, and what that makes them is false prophets. Right, So there was back in twenty sixty date setter. There's all the way to thirteen sixty five, sixteen sixty sixteen sixty eight, sixteen eighty nine, eighteen sixty six, eighteen thirty six, eighteen forty seven. I'm not going to bore you guys with the names because you won't even know the people are until you get to like C. T. Russell Set, which is gonna I think that might be the Jove's wittest guy eighteen seventy four, nineteen eighty eight, nineteen ninety four, two thousands. I mean, all these people have been trying to tell you that the rapture's coming, and I'm not saying that that was a rapture back in the debt back in twenty eighty where they were talking about the rapture happening, but they were just there were just date setting that Jesus is coming back during that time. So yeah, there's been a lot of people doing that, and lately that happened with that guy Caleb I think from Africa. And now we have the Internet now, so it's even easier for it for the information to get out and it's a it's a good way to get you know, a good million views, But we don't want to be doing that. You know as Christians did every year.
Speaker 1: Man, the face of trumpets, He's coming. It's coming every year around the face of trumpets.
Speaker 4: Man, it was crazy.
Speaker 2: There's people on the internet that were like big time, like have huge accounts and huge followings. It's like, this is my last post if you guys level like totally believing this shit. But like I'm watching this like these people are out of their mind. This reminds me of those people that put on nikes and we're waiting for Haley's comment, like what is actually going on here?
Speaker 4: And it's it's easy.
Speaker 2: I can see how easily people could get caught up and fall into that, especially if they think that they are doing the right thing. But man, isn't this another one of Satan's tricks.
Speaker 1: Is to you know what I mean? In my opinion, it just makes us look like a death could you know what I mean? We're constantly, Oh, it's coming, Destruction's coming. We're gonna be pulled out, so do what y'all want, which I can definitely sympathize with JT how he wraps his mind around believing in the Satans Little Season, because I believe his reasoning for wanting to believe it is correct because he says everybody believes in this pre tribulation rapture, he said, so that they're praying for the death of the world. He said, that makes them look like a death cult. He said. At the same time, if you think you got this get out of jail free card, then you can do what you want. You could sit back let the world just turn into utter shit and destruction and moral depravity, and you can just sit back and say, oh, well, it's written in the Bible. It's going to pass. I can't do nothing about it, so therefore, and I'm not gonna be here for it anyway, so just let it all burn. You know, I could definitely see that as being problematic because I'm the type of person that believes, you know, God give us dominion of the earth to subdue it and to rule it. And I don't mean this in a a bad way, but like even like al Pacino said in The Devil's Advocate, he said that, you know, God is a vacant landlord. Technically that is kind of true. He does intervene, but he give it to us to rule as he rules heaven, and he does like the Great Flood, there's times that he steps in intervenes when he needs to level the playing field. But we are left to our own devices. We are to be imagers of God and rule as he rules in heaven on earth as it is in heaven. So we have to live and die by the decisions and choices that we make. And so if we all didn't have this, you know, pre tribulation get out of jail free card in our minds, I think we would be doing a lot better to reach more people, make the world a better place around us, and be better imagers of God and lords of His realm. And before we dive off, I got a couple of verses I don't want to thrust you because I've just been kind of generally speaking, and I want to to throw them out for those that wanted to see the reason why I believe that we are going to go through the tribulation. John Chapter sixteen, verse thirty three. I have told you these things so that in me you may have peace. In this world. You will have trouble, but take heart, I have overcome the world. So he tells you you're going to go through trouble. You're going to go through tribulation. Revelation chapter seven, verse fourteen, These are those who have come out of the Great tribulation.
Speaker 3: Actually in the New King James, of the King James when he said troubled that the word actually is tribulation in the New King James with that verse of John nineteen. So yeah, it says tribulation literally in the New King James. But go ahead, I'm sorry.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And so like at the Revelation it says, you know, for these are the ones who have come out of the Great Tribula. So it tells you that they were in it, because they come out of it. Revelation three ten. Since you have kept my commandment to endure patiently, I will also keep you from the hour of trial that is going to come on the whole earth to test the inhabitants of earth. Revelation twenty two twelve. Look I am coming soon. My reward is coming with me, and I will give to each person according to what they have done. And I got two more Matthew twenty five thirty two. All the nations will be gathered before him, and he will separate the people one from another, as a shepherd separates the sheep from the goats. And Revelation nine to four. This is the fifth trumpet. Hurt not the earth, neither the sea, nor the trees till we have sealed the servants of our God in their foreheads. So if we are raptured out, why do we need marks of protection?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Yeah, and it gets it's very interesting and the verses that you and and you know what, I think it's it's the most important justin for us to be reading scripture, you know. I know that sometimes we just like you were doing right there, I think it's most important people need to hear it. What happens is, uh, a lot of people will paraphrase or they'll just be like you know, they'll they'll try to say a scripture, and I think it's most important to read it out loud, verse, word for word the way that you were doing that, you know. And I try to do that on as many shows as I can, because some people get it twisted, you know, and then you know there, I'm.
Speaker 4: Sorry one hundred bro.
Speaker 2: Because since I've been following along with your Bible studies, I can tell when people are speaking about the Bible because they've heard people talking about certain stories, and I can tell when people actually are well versed in the Bible. Like me, I'm not well versed in the Bible, so I'm easily manipulated when I listened to people talk. So it's very important for me to go back to the Bible and know these things because I'm not gonna I don't like to give names. But a cool influencer that I like to follow, started saying some things and I'm like, well, hang on, And she was talking about Adam and Eve and what really took place there, and what she was saying was like not vibing with what I've read, And so I wrote to her and I was like, that sounds like somebody that heard of the story of Adam and Eve and didn't actually read the Bible, and just being able to know that if I didn't listen along and read and read along with you, then I would have been easily drifted, like pulled in to her belief.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Yeah, And what happens is there's a lot of things where they don't clarify like I heard justin a lot on which I love that he does and I try to do as well. When I'm teaching, I'm clarifying where the information is coming from because there might be something in Josephus's writing something in Josh the Book of Josher, there might be something that we're talking about. And if you don't clarify that, the people that are listening intently, who don't want to go and do the research themselves, they're going to think that is in the Bible, and then they're going to be like, oh, in the Tower of Abbel, you know it, this is what happened. And then and then when you read the actual scriptures, like in Genesis, then it's because it came from Josephus's writings or it came from the Book of Josher. And I'm noticing that. That's why it's good to clarify first that this is where I got this information from. And then you say it, which I've heard justin on his you Dig podcast say that and also on his recent episodes that he does as well. And I think it's vastly important. People are listening intently and they're trusting what you're saying. And now you've gone from being a podcaster to becoming a teacher, which in the Book of James it says teaching is not for everybody, because we're going to be judged more than the average person. So now we are sitting here, uh, and we're also benefiting financially from it. So now we're going from being just regular podcasters to being teachers of the Word. And I think it's important for us to understand what we're what are wrong?
Speaker 2: Don't you at that point, don't you put that on me, Ricky, Bobby, don't you put that evil on me. I don't know. I don't know enough to be teaching anything. I'm learning and hopefully the people that listen to the podcast are learning with me. I am not an authority figure on this. I cannot quote Bible scripture, and I believe I have faith and I'm learning, So don't take anything I say as coming from the Word.
Speaker 1: That's the same thing with me. I tell people, I mean I like to read, and I've studied this stuff for a long time, and i have my opinions, and I will, you know, deep die a subject or a scripture, and I'll my best to read the verses to you and let you know what they say. And if I do add other extra biblical sources, I try to cite those and try to formulate my idea. But I try to give everybody the information I try to put the cards on the table, and I'm like, Okay, with all the cards on the table, I believe X y Z. Because of this passage and this passage here and this extra biblical source. It makes me believe this. But I tell people, don't take my word for it, because you can look at the same set of cards and come to a different conclusion. So I try to examine the stuff, give my opinions and interpretations on the stuff, but I highly encourage people to look into it for themselves because number one, that's the only way that you're going to truly accept an idea is if you believe it's yours and you come to that decision yourself. But also, at the same time, like Josh said, I don't want to be viewed as an all knowing wizard and have all the answers, because nothing would pain me more in my spirit than to mislead somebody and cost them their salvation or their relationship with God or reading their book because they just rely on me because I got it all figured out. I don't. We are all on this journey. We are all trying to strive and learn and grow closer to God. And I just try to fascilitate excursions into the word.
Speaker 2: Let me see, let me see if I can if I can make your point here that everybody reads these cards differently, so to speak. So the other day I text Josh and I asked him a question because I was having a moral issue with something and I really didn't know where it landed. So I want to learn Spanish because I work with a lot of people that speak Spanish and there's just a language barrier there and I think it would be easier to speak it. And my mom suggested that I download Babel and I was like, I'm not going to use that, and she was like, well why not? And I was like, because it's a spit in the face. It's like a mockery to God. I was like, the whole story was he didn't want them creating this tower to reach him, and so he changed the languages so that they wouldn't be able to continue their work and for us to have an app to just be like a middle finger to him, like look at what we're doing now. And the fact that they called it Babel is why I won't mess with it. Is like I want to learn the language, but no, you're calling it Babel. That's like, that's like a middle finger to me, and I don't want to do that. Like where do you think? Like, is am I wrong on this?
Speaker 1: Uh? Well with me? And like I said, I'm not. I'm different than a lot of people, But I'm one of those type of people that thinks one person's sin or conviction is not the other. You know, when I read the Bible, I read that Jesus's first miracle he turned water into wine. That was his first miracle. It wasn't unfermented grape juice, No, the text says it was white. At the dinners and Last Supper, they drink wine and he says, I will not partake of this wine anymore until the new heabit of New Earth comes. So do I think drinking is a sin? No? Not at all? But can it? Can a person turn it into a sin? One? And just as you're coming through it right now, there's some people that can have a beer or two and wash the football game or have it with their dinner and it doesn't control them. Then they can stop after one or two. But there's some people that can't. They can't control themselves. So you can't just say I'm going to outlaw alcohol for everybody because it has a negative effect on me. It's my sin, so therefore it's everybody sin. I don't believe that. I believe it's one person's sin, it is not the other. And I think your convictions are the same. You know, obviously you felt convicted not to do that, then I think you should follow that. I think that's Some people call it a conscience, some people call it the Holy spirit. But either way, I try to trust that inner voice a lot as much as I can, and when I ignore it, I usually regret it nine out ten times.
Speaker 4: Hey, justin do you think you gave me a different answer? Huh? Do you think you gave me a different answer than Josh?
Speaker 1: No, probably not. He probably said the exact same thing.
Speaker 4: Yeah, just smiling.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's all I'm saying.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Yeah, So me personally, I wouldn't care about using that app just because of the name, because the end, at the end of the day, God is in control. If he didn't want us to be able to communicate with other languages, he wouldn't have made the person come up with that app babble. He wouldn't have. And if you didn't use that a there's a hundred other ones so that the end results the same. But if you can feel convicted that that is a middle finger to the Creator, then out by all means yes, don't use it.
Speaker 3: You can use that to put a middle finger to Satan. You know why. You can learn different languages and start spreading the Gospel in different languages.
Speaker 1: So you can tell me.
Speaker 3: That middle finger that they maybe did to the most high and you can flip it right back on Satan and say, you know what, I'm going to learn all these languages so I could spread the Gospel to more people. So that's something I thought about after I talked to you, and then as well, I get that.
Speaker 2: I just want to say, like a tool is in how you use it, right, Like a gun can be used as a good thing or a bad thing. However, if I know the intention of the person that made that weapon, I'm going to use the same weapon made by somebody else that didn't have that same intention. So there's other apps out there that I can use.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and I was telling you that you know that you could use other ones, but I think that I would say as well as a lot like I told you as well, that there's we use in Instagram, we use TikTok, we use YouTube, and all these people that created those they might not have been. We used the world Wide Web, I mean that came from CERN. There's all these different things that we use as well. So I think that when you get convicted like you did, and if you hit me up out of nowhere about that, then obviously you should follow that. And you felt that way for a reason. So, like I said, same exact thing that justin basically said, I you feel convicted, then listen to the voice.
Speaker 2: You know, it's weird that I chose chose that battle though, you know, because I'm sitting here talking to you on an apple product that has a bite taken out of it that could you know, like.
Speaker 3: That's forbidden fruit. Yeah it was forbidden fruit. But I think that doctor has a different interpretation of that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, anyway, But I'm saying that the intention behind it, right, the intention behind it is what I'm talking about. And so I'm being hypocritical, is what I'm saying, because I'm sitting here talking to you on something that was created by some made that had intention behind it that was not good.
Speaker 1: But once again, you know what you are around, You're using it for good in their scripture. That backs that up to what the devil means for harm. God uses for good for all those who love him.
Speaker 4: Ooh, I like that that is true.
Speaker 3: And then catalysts. Probably as I'm going through the Word, as you've been listening, I'm sure you're finding things where you're like, man, I thought that this was there, but it's not. And I've been finding stuff like that, and I try to mention that people when I'm going through the Word, like man, I thought this is there, but it's not. But and the times that God does intervene too, that's really interesting that you know that Justin was talking about that God's sovereignty. I'm noticing that, Bro, I.
Speaker 4: Didn't know anything.
Speaker 2: I didn't know anything about Saul. Like he's not talked about in my It hasn't been talked about in my life people around me. So like you reading through that is my first time hearing that, So like I'm hearing things for the very first time.
Speaker 4: It's awesome.
Speaker 3: Yeah. And honestly, I've read through the Bible right with my wife, and when we read through the Bible, I was reading through the Bible just to get through the Bible. Oh, I got I got ten chapters done today.
Speaker 2: Yay.
Speaker 3: You know that's what I was kind of doing back in the day. And then doing this, you know, three chapters at a time, study and two hour studies on it is has been helping me as well.
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 3: So God is just you know, oops on my screen went weird right there? Okay, Yeah, so that God has been helping me as well creating this.
Speaker 2: Yeah. With every episode, every episode that you do, there isn't something where I'm like, oh man, I do that constantly. That's something I need, I need to work on. And what it what it does is it doesn't necessarily make me stop doing those things one hundred percent, but I'm more aware and I feel really awful after I do them, like immediately, And so now I'm working on those things, whereas before it was uh sin, no big deal, like don't even think about it as I'm doing something as it's something wrong, you know, And now I'm like, oh my gosh, like I can't be doing that anymore.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 1: That's the Holy Spirit, man. And what's funny is about Saul is I've told people this because it's kind of like one of my convictions is when I read Saul, I see a guy that loves the Lord. But he's one of those lean on my own strength kind of guys. And it says that when they picked him, they picked him because they said they wanted a king like the other nations, because the other nations were the refinem, the giants. They had giants for kings, and there were giant warriors. And it says that Saul was a head and shoulders taller than any other Israelite, so that's why they picked him. He was a warrior. He was a giant warrior king. Yeah, but when you go through and read his accounts, what happens. He always relies on his own strength instead of leaning on God. And the thing that got him, you know, severed from God was he was supposed to wait for the prophet to come and make a sacrifice before they went into war. Well, the prophet was running late. He didn't show up on time, so I was ready to go. So he didn't think it was important to wait on the prophet. He thought it was important to just do the sacrifice. So he's like, well, I can do that, So he just grabs an animal, does the sacrifice, does all the rights, just like the prophet did. But the prophet shows up and sees what he's done, He's like, you didn't, really, you didn't wait on me like I told you to. God told you to wait on me, and I was supposed to do this. Because you've done this, you're cut off now. But time and time again, you see that instead of being patient and waiting on God to move, he always tries to lean on his own strength and do things his own way. And that's what with all the time is God's strengthen up and try to do it myself.
Speaker 2: I'm curious, why do you guys think he saved some of the livestock and the leaders when he was supposed to slaughter everyone.
Speaker 1: Greed?
Speaker 3: Well, yeah, greed and also as you see he those are the Amalekites and what they what they what they did is they actually came from behind to take out the pregnant women and the week. That's what That's what happened. And then God to destroy all of them. But like it is greed if he thought basically, hey, this this stuff is still good, so I might as well just take it. And uh, he also kept the king alive. Uh, so he didn't destroy all the men, women, and children of the tribe, you know, so very very big problem on his part. But I think you brought up a good point justin where he just thinks, hey, I'm king, I could I could go ahead and do the sacrifice. And it was Samuel that he was waiting on. And Samuel when he came, Samuel was really disappointed, like this is not a little issue. This is this is huge, like that you did this and he didn't understand it. As a king, I could be priests as a king, I could be prophet as a king. I could do this because I'm king. But he doesn't understand that there's different roles that you need to play, you know, And and Saul wasn't understanding that, and Saul was not leaning on it. He was leaning on his own understanding, like like it says not to do in Proverbs three. I think it's a verse five or something like that. But also I think it's interesting about King Saul. I think when you in first Amuel twenty eight catalysts, he now need he wants God right. Samuel is gone, right, he's dead, and he's like and he's asking God. He's basically trying to be in the ark of the Covenant when he's going to go to battle and it's not working. So then he goes to the Witch of Endoor to summon Samuel. Now he at this time, he's struggling. He needs God now, like I need God, So let me just go to the Witch of Ondoor and and bring this spirit of Samuel up out of the earth. Which is really interesting, right, That's that kind of goes along with my biblical cosmology. Right, I believe that Shiel is in the earth. But what do you think about that catalyst? When I was talking about that, because I think it was interesting that he goes to speak to this medium. The Bible well literally says that that that Samuel came out of the earth, which I believe you would be in shield right at that time. And Uh, what'd you think when I went over that part?
Speaker 2: That was kind of interesting, right, I I was thinking, have you seen the movie with Ben Stiller Meet the Parents? Yes, and he just keeps doing dumb stuff over and over again and you're.
Speaker 4: Like, don't do that. Why what are you doing? Like that's what I was that was.
Speaker 2: I remember I was walking my dog, uh, and I was like, why why are you doing this? Like clearly you have to know that you you shouldn't be doing this, and uh, the witchcraft and magic. It's a it's a very funny thing because there's a lot of people in our conspiracy world that I'm friends with that dabble in this this kind of stuff, and it's I don't know if it is for me to say, you know, like we are supposed to be speaking, but like I'm not anybody of hey, you shouldn't be doing that. I mean, I had on Nick from the Occult and he was going through one of his rituals like what he does to prepare for it and everything, and then he said and then I pray And I said, well who do you pray to? And he said, I pray to Jesus? And I said, well, doesn't it say not to practice magic.
Speaker 4: In the Bible?
Speaker 2: And you know, like he had a reason for that. But yeah, I don't know what your guys take on that.
Speaker 1: Which I think that reaffirm is kind of like byde the I was talking about with Saul, because once again he's waiting on the Lord. He's praying to the Lord. He's supposed to be waiting, but what does he do? He forces it, He goes out. He's like, well, I will force a response. I will go get this witch and she will give me what I need. And either way, as long as I get a hold of somebody and get the Lord's word, it doesn't matter how I get it, that's not important.
Speaker 2: I gotta say too, if that sounded like I was bagging on you at all, brother, love you like nothing but love here.
Speaker 1: We love Nick.
Speaker 3: Yeah, oh yeah, so yeah. I think what they do is they because I think I've talked to I've talked to somebody on this, But I think what they're trying to do is they try to pray to Jesus to clear the spirit the evil spirits away or something like is if there's evil and good spirits dealing when you're dealing with in witchcraft. But yeah, I think that you're right though, justin about Saul, like that's what he was doing. He was, But it's a lesson learned that when you have God and you're close to God, don't separate yourself from God. Just keep you know, keep on going, you know. And what happened is he separated himself from God and now he's like regretting it because he's going into battle with the Philistines, and he's like, uh, you know, but what happened is Samuel, which I believe it was Samuel because of the message that he told them, comes up from the dead and lets him know, like you're gonna be tomorrow in battle. You're gonna be dying, right, and you're gonna die, and so is Jonathan, right, So I can imagine how he felt at that moment. But he had so many chances to follow God's word and to follow him, and you see how he doesn't. But it happens throughout the Bible and the times that God does get involved. If you guys noticed in the New Time or the Old Testament, I think catalyst were probably see this is most of the time, they're my daughter's right here. You guys are gonna see your head kind of pop up. But I'm not trying.
Speaker 2: She's just holding anyway, Hey, before you transition, though, I wanted to say because there was a parallel there.
Speaker 4: While Saul was.
Speaker 2: Not being able to be patient, at the same time, David was being able to be patient because there was so many opportunities for him to take out Saul.
Speaker 4: And he was like, well, I'm.
Speaker 2: Relying on you Lord, Like uh, you know, and he was able to be patient, and so you were seeing that parallel right there.
Speaker 1: And he was a man after God's own heart. I think that was the difference. I mean, Sol screwed up, but he was probably I'm the king, you know, what I did was not that bad. God will get over it, you know kind of mentality where David, when he screwed up, man, he fell to his knees and weeped and cried and begged for God's forgiveness, and God forgave him every time. So I think that's a great example in the Bible when people want to do self examination and have that negative talk about themselves. I'm not worthy, I sin every day, I'm this, I'm that, I'm you know, God wouldn't love me. God wouldn't do this. Look at David, Yeah, I mean he was a womanizer. The wives he had.
Speaker 3: Institute children from six different wives.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Yeah. He slept with a married man's woman and then murdered him so he could steal the woman from him. I mean, he doesn't it wicked, evil stuff, but he begged for God's forgiveness every time.
Speaker 3: That's Sunday Service, the one that's coming out right now. Kind of the stuff go over the Basiba situation with.
Speaker 2: David, okay, because I'm just curious because his children didn't fare out all that well, if I'm not mist right.
Speaker 3: That's the chaos. The reason why you have chaos like that is because you have six different wives with six different children. Now, Like the crazy thing about it is when it's mentioned in the Bible that about him having six different wives of six different children, it doesn't say that God didn't you know, God didn't approve of that. I'm not saying that God does approve of it, but that's kind of to me. I would think that David having six different wives, with six different six different children, six different wives, that it would say right there that God didn't approve of it. But it does talk about when when David does go to Bathsheba. When he does that, you know, obviously God, it says that God was displeased that hurt God. You know that he did that. So he's taken a married man's wife and and and all that. But there's a whole struggle that he goes through. I don't want to give you any spoiler alerts because I know you're probably gonna listen to the show kind of this on Sunday.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Wait, but I'm waiting to watch I'm waiting to watch the show until we finish, so.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, yeah, so yeah, it's interesting. So it's just God, it says that that displeased God. And also, guys, we got to understand that the Israelites when they chose to have a human king, God also says to Samuel because Samuel is kind of disappointed that they're not not choosing you, Samuel, you know, they're not choosing me, and and it disappointed God that the fact that they choose a human king. And then God also tells them exactly what's going to happen by having a human king, and they still chose to have a human king. So they chose instead of having God because they have to have their ps and q's in order, they have to have their priests in order, and they have to have all these things in order. Now they're just like, you know what, we want a human king, just like the raphaim and just like these other tribes, and they still chose to have it. So I think that whole Uh, that's that's what I talk about. About. People. We got to understand people that the old Testament is a foundation. You have to read the Old Testament to understand the New and for you to be able to appreciate Jesus in the first place and what he did. So I think it's vastly important. I think Justin would agree that that people read the Old Testament and the New Testament and that way they understand everything instead of just conscrain much on the New Testament. It's it's you'll know both.
Speaker 2: So, guys, we're coming up on ten minutes left here, and I before Justin, did you want to piggyback off of that?
Speaker 1: Oh? No, I mean I couldn't say anything different than what Josh said. This maybe in some country bumpkin terminology, but yeah, I agree.
Speaker 2: All right, cool, Well with the last ten minutes before I let you guys plug, I wanted to just jump into fantastical really quick. Man. Justin you wrote you wrote the epic of Esau and Bigfoots in the Bible, and Josh you've been on so many shows using verses to prove flat Earth, which is amazing. So these are both fantastical things. Is there anything else, like, Justin, is there another cryptic that you believe is in the Bible? Talked about anything like that.
Speaker 1: Just oh yeah, I mean there's so many. There's so many. You got the line faced men of Moab, you have, you have vampire allusions to vampires, because I talk about it in the book the Amalekites. They were known sorcerers and shape shifters, and their name, the etymology of their name means the blood liquors. So you have all kinds of references to witches, to dog men, line face men, sasquatches, which is vampires. Man, this book is better than any Marvel comic book ever. And if people will just dive into the original meanings, the original language and words and terminologies, read some of these extra biblical books that people are so afraid of. It gives a lot of historical contexts and beliefs of the people at the time. It helps you better understand this awesomely supernatural book.
Speaker 4: Yes it is.
Speaker 2: It is so so cool, man, And I wish that it was taught better in churches, because there is nothing more boring to a kid than having to go and sit through these things in church. And if they would make it as interesting as it really is, then I mean we.
Speaker 4: Could have so many more Christians on board.
Speaker 3: I think. I think what happens is they a lot of churches and a lot of mainstream people will they compromise to not go against what science says. So they don't want to bring certain things up because the audience might not want to come back the next week. And it's about keeping the butts in the seat. But they don't understand that if they brought it alive like some like Justin's book, and and like some people when they teach the Word of God they bring it alive. The reason why it brings it alive because it's truth, you know. And when you talk about the nepheline in the Bible, and you talk about, you know, biblical cosmology, it's basically taking the word for what it is, you know, and and it's it's word for word. And Justin when he's talking about Esau, I don't know if you remember Catalyst, when I was when I was going over that in Genesis, I I was, I was kind of like, look at how he's described, you know, he's not He's described that way for a reason. Now is it? Is it full on bigfoot in the Bible the way Justin says. I mean, I'm very open to that but it is something if you just read it just word for word, that is, there's a reason why it was described like that, and there's a reason why that that you know that that Abraham didn't want Isaac to marry anybody that are Canaanknites, and he sent him forty or fifty miles away to go back to Mesopotanea to have somebody that was from his tribe, Abraham's tribe. And then he does the same thing with Jacob. He sends him back to you know, to get Leah and and Rebecca right, So you're seeing that there was something going on around them, the Canaanites, that they wanted to stay away from. And then, just as Justin probably brings up in his book, you saw Esau how he married a whole right, which is like a part of the giant tribes, and he was able to do that. So there's things in the Bible that it's to make the Bible come alive. But you have to understand Genesis sixpert to come alive, right, And then you see when God gets involved in the Old Testament. In Genesis, he's getting involved usually when it's depending when it's something that's gonna catastrophically change the world, or when the Raphaem or the Nephilim are involved. Even in Joshua ten, when he stops the moon and the sun from moving, it's because they're fighting against the Amorites. And if you look at the Four King Five King war after that war, it says at the very end that God is not through with the Amorites. Right, So you're seeing these things that it comes alive to you all the way through the book of Genesis and all the way through Deuteronomy, Exodus. All these different things come alive to you when you understand that narrative. And I'm not saying that's the most important narrative to understand. All I'm saying is if pastors and churches would kind of hit on that and understand it more than what they gets hot about, you know it being that you know Seth and Cain night view, then they would bring the Bible alive more and I think it would bring more people into the church. And also it brings out a lot more points when you're for people to understand why the flood happened, why God is going to kill all the men, women and children with these certain tribes and It also gives you a better argument than against atheists when they try to say, you see your God, He's not graceful like he says in the New Testament. You know, it's it's you hot to understand the whole entire story. So that would be very important for people to understand and for pastors to understand. And that's why people buy Justin's book because he's explaining stuff like that and he has understanding of that. And that's why people are interested in this stuff because it is truth and it really brings the Bible of life.
Speaker 1: So and you can use it as bait, you know what I mean. That's what I try to do. I try to have these interesting conversations that are true, but they're also exciting, and it gets people in the door. And once you get them in the door, then you can hit them with the Holy Spirit and the real truth. You know. I love being from End of the World News. Me and him has recently become friends, and I love how he talks about his ministry. He says, Ah, he said, I have an uber ministry, he said, besides my podcast, he said, And I tell people that I like to black peel my people. But then I'll let them wash it down with the class of the Holy Spirit.
Speaker 3: I like it.
Speaker 4: I love it, guys.
Speaker 2: Why don't you let everybody know where they can find your amazing work?
Speaker 4: Justin Josh go ahead?
Speaker 3: All right, right, sorry, since I was up the writing or who you can choose me. So my show is Josh Monday Christian Conspiracy Podcast. My YouTube is Josh Monday Music and Podcast. I have music that I did from six years ago on there and also my show and then on Cold the Conspiracy.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 3: If you go to that, you're gonna hear Sunday Service, Wednesday Service. Shout out to Jonathan Jacob. Really appreciate them having me on there. And yeah, you'll get a Bible study, verse by verse study on every single week. You know, I'm very consistent on that. But yeah, definitely. And then I have a pictureon as well, Josh Wenday Christian Conspiracy Podcast. If you guys are interested in that. I'm not trying to take anybody from anybody else's picture on. I just have that author just in case, but go ahead.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and same thing with me, guys. Just search up Prometheus Lins podcast anywhere you can consume content, YouTube, Spotify, Apple, all those fine establishments. Same thing with the social media is just type in Prometheus Lens Podcast. Got a newly renovated website Prometheus Lens podcast dot com. My buddy Kyle give it a facelift, and got a newsletter, calendar, videos, and audio. It's really nice. He did a real good job. But if you go there, you sign up for the newsletter and you get I'm trying to think, you get a thirty day ad free listening experience through super Cast, and you also get I think the first three chapters of my book. So go check that out. Sign up for the newsletter, guys.
Speaker 4: Yeah, heck y'all.
Speaker 2: And if you guys are lazy and don't want to type that out, go ahead and scroll down right now. And while you're giving the show a five star and leaving a comment, it could be good or bad. Just leave a comment and let me know what you guys thought. But if you see everything Josh Monday right there, and you will go ahead and click on that, and all the links to find him are right there. Also the same thing with Doc Brown, it's going to say everything Prometheus Lens. Go ahead and click on all of those, give them a follow, go ahead and support those guys, and if you're not already, listen twice a week along with Josh Monday and get caught up and versed in the Bible, because guys, like I thought I knew everything, and trust me, I know absolutely nothing. Because listening to people is way different than listening to and reading along word for word what is actually written. It changes everything and as a conspiracy theorist, it opens your eyes up and you start to understand things a lot better. And I thank you guys so much for coming on the show. It's always fun talking with both of you. Justin I'll be talking to you tomorrow. And with that being said, everybody keep digging down those rabbit holes.