Speaker 1: Hey, look he's it. Hey, look he's it. Hey, look he's it. Hey, Hey, hey hey. Welcome to the snoot Tag.
Speaker 2: You're about to get your.
Speaker 3: Day's glazed by the great Chris ray Gun, Derek black Bet, and Tom Sweety.
Speaker 1: Sit back and prepare for some a shit. Sit back and prepare for some glazing. Bretty having trouble that water there. I was trying to be a gentleman. Why you're not. I didn't. I didn't know it was gonna pick it up. That sound like little small cracks. Oh yeah, I don't like that at all. He's never considered what could the hack up on a mic?
Speaker 4: You getting used to open your poland spring to your plastic water bottles right in front of the micros.
Speaker 1: I used to, I've learned.
Speaker 5: And when you'd be like closer to finishing it, you're like crunching it. Yeah, And I was like, oh cool, yeah, good, it's good.
Speaker 1: We get that audio.
Speaker 3: Welcome to the Snark Tank Podcast. I am your hostress Rayganna. Look over there, that's that's Kingston. That's there was some Sweedy's dad when Monica died.
Speaker 1: That's that's Derek. Yeah, look at him.
Speaker 3: That sounds like the edit needy fucking orangutank.
Speaker 1: Effect.
Speaker 3: It's a little layered, is it laired? Well, it would be if you if it was pretty fucking spot on. Okay, dude, sure, that's what some people say.
Speaker 1: Whatever. If you want to believe you, good luck to you.
Speaker 5: The next word, feel somebody else, feel somebody else, then it would be you know, a little suss I'd be like, huh, well, what are you.
Speaker 1: Trying to say that.
Speaker 3: I'm so glad somebody found We're going to stark Tank podcast picture on a comp slash the stark Tank over there, fucking early access exclusive episodes add for you all that ship.
Speaker 4: You get to ask your questions, you get to make me read your stupid fucking names. At the end of the show, it's all there. Patreonic Compass is Dark Tank's snark Tank dot shop.
Speaker 1: Go over there. Uh yeah, welcome. Yeah, we're living.
Speaker 3: So the last episode we did we haven't actually edited yet because it's still it's still on the drive.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but we.
Speaker 3: Recorded the predictions episode kind of for the election. We barely we didn't be a little light glaze of that. We just projected that of what we thought. Yeah, yeah, a light prediction. Derek left in the middle of it. Yeah, like towards the end of it.
Speaker 1: Mor yeah, I guess so. And we were we were wrong. Yeah, we're wrong. Were just wrong.
Speaker 5: We were wrong, and you were very wrong things. There were so many things that a lot of people didn't take into consideration. And my mom called me all annoyed this morning and I told her the same thing that I think the biggest thing, and this was my line of thinking. Of course I understood how you know, sexist America is, but I remember Hillary Clinton was won the popular vote in twenty sixteen. Harris is much more popular than Hilly Clinton, so it wasn't out of the possible realm of possibility that she definitely win, And it seemed like yeah, and then I then now reflecting on the numbers and seeing that, oh there's there was people, there were people, there's plenty of people that are never gonna vote for a woman.
Speaker 1: And I was like, that is true.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, yeah, Derek, Yeah, Look, I think ultimately it's just like a lot of people.
Speaker 1: Unfortunately, there's a lot of stupid people.
Speaker 3: So it's like, you know, we'll see I'm really I'm personally I know this don't really mean, but like I'm really excited for things to get really hard for these people because they will and that's kind of the unfortunate reality. And they might not even realize that it's because of it, but they'll probably be dead because RFK is gonna put like a fucking sandwich in their fucking water suppliers.
Speaker 1: He's gonna be crazy.
Speaker 5: Dude, dude, I think we're gonna have another polio epidemic. Oh, for sure, we're gonna have another.
Speaker 1: He's gonna be another pandemic, for sure. Sure, multiple of multiple diseases. That's the thing.
Speaker 5: It's not gonna just be one, like, oh no, it's gonna be everything you can think of. People are gonna get mu dumber because I think Elon was gonna be in charge of education or something. They're calling it like a new sweeping thing. It's like it's like, what is it called the competency or something? I forgot what it was a word. It's like an all encompassing thing. The billionaire that clearly doesn't know what he's doing and he just has smart people running his companies for him.
Speaker 1: M hmm, is going to set policy apparently.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean it seems like an obvious rule for like deal breaker for any sane person. It's like, I mean, it's whatever, it's not the same country, and it's fine.
Speaker 1: It's not that, it's what it is.
Speaker 4: I put money down on this happening, so like that way, if I lost, I could still make out some money.
Speaker 1: Thank fucking god, I did that. But I don't know. Oh man, it is what it is. It's it is it.
Speaker 5: I mean, like we we are, we're in a privileged position to say it is what it is.
Speaker 1: I know for sure, Well, yeah, for sure, we're in California.
Speaker 3: We're not gonna affected by even enough fraction of this year.
Speaker 1: California. We're not doing bad financially, so we're just gonna watch. We're gonna wafer. I did.
Speaker 4: I did a stream during the election night. It was like one of the biggest streams I've I've done in a while.
Speaker 5: Is it's like, you know, getting a little yeah, I mean, it's gonna be lucrative for some people. It's it was interesting seeing a lot of them. I started looking at a lot of reasonable commentators and all of them kind of had the kind of vibe that I had. It was very tranquil like obviously they're massively disappointed, but they were just very tranquil because it was kind of like I've always known how insanely retarded people are in this country, right, but you're like, now you kind of just accepted this level of it where you're like, oh, okay.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's it's it is.
Speaker 5: It shouldn't exist in this realm, Like this level of stupidity shouldn't exist in reality, but it's here and so which makes it real, which it makes it much easier to accept.
Speaker 3: You're like, oh, yeah, I'm not gonna serve the capital like a fucking retar.
Speaker 1: No, like we're not.
Speaker 5: The problem with like people that aren't Maga heads and ship is that they keep you know, you have to accept the lesser to two evils. You just kind of have to like go for it. And then those fucking people aren't gonna try very hard because they know we're gonna cast their votes from regardless. So like even Kamala, why she didn't you know, why she didn't just obviously just lie at the very least be a politician and lie and say the first thing like Obama, Yeah, Obama's the first thing he's gonna do is stop the wars. Yeah, And you can take that to the bike man. I was like, hell, yeah, let's let's go.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he just didn't do it, and then I do it. Of course he didn't do it.
Speaker 5: And then so if she just would have went like that about like Israel Palestine, if she would have just lied just for for the sake of not having that orange dickhead, Yeah, you just gotta lie.
Speaker 1: Like realize, I've come to realize you just gotta lie to like it's not you have to.
Speaker 3: Win the presidency with like I have concepts of a plan, then why even have a plan in the first place, Like why just just improv say, unfortunate, are you gonna are you gonna are you gonna eliminate taxes?
Speaker 1: Yes, like yeah, just get the fucking an idiot that's idiots.
Speaker 5: Yeah, you gotta get them on your side because unfortunately, look, the fucking that nothing but lies on the right. Of course whatever we know, blah blah blah, the left kind of teetering. And then you have a lot of the the democratic uh constituents trying to hold their feet to the fire, and I'm like, just fucking come on them, just give them sweet nothings, just like so we can at least like I was like, Bro, you're not gonna trying to working with Liz Cheney and ship and trying to appeal.
Speaker 1: To that's not gonna do anything. They're not gonna vote for you. What are you doing?
Speaker 5: Just say, I'm going to destroy NETANYAHUO myself. I'm gonna walk over to Israel and I'm going to grab his heart out, like fucking uh.
Speaker 1: Jones too.
Speaker 5: I'm gonna call him a's ass, Like give them some fodder, man.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you have to do quick time events to stop Klim for happening to you. Like if like if suppose walkings to you to Klim, you like do butns pop up and you'd be like x y z X, and I like the idea in modern day yes, Like like.
Speaker 5: I if Indiana Jones two came out, if Timble Dune came out today, there would be equipped.
Speaker 1: On the street. There's that game, that's there's an Indiana Jones that is very true. That is true. It's cut in that machine games. I don't know, but like there has to be a cup. It has to be a quick time because that is literally like what's the perversor to that.
Speaker 3: That's the only reason I'm making Indiana Jones game doesn't make a palid.
Speaker 1: It's just a series of that I wouldn't and the inputs get more extravagant, and what's happening here? Are you button mashing to stop him? Or mach is? Like he kind of gets you in a stunt and he's kind of walking towards you, and he's about to do it. You see, like the things pop up and you're like, oh my god x x X beast. No, he just reaches through you and ripped your heart up, bro, Like, how strong that dude is. He's not strongest. It's all technique. That's all technolou me. I didn't. I didn't know, you know, him reaching through bone and pulling a heart at it's because of the way he's doing it. It's not because of how strong he. Could a weak person do it, yeah, if they knew the technique. So he's like, should a four year old do it if they knew the technique? Yes? No, that's insane?
Speaker 5: Yeah yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, it's it's that's all.
Speaker 3: Why does that sound so crazy when he can already do that? You know, the whole concept of it is insane. He's like, what the it's already magic?
Speaker 1: Isn't it.
Speaker 3: Isn't it like a magic spell or some ship. He's not just boring into a chest well point.
Speaker 5: I feel like towards the end of the movie he's just trying to do it. But I don't think he was doing the CALLI mom mantra.
Speaker 1: He wasn't saying it right. He wasn't he was using a panic. It's like it's a transmission.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's like it's like what Harry Potter says diagon Alley instead of diagon Alley and he ends up in a fucking crazy place.
Speaker 1: Is that real? I think so? I think.
Speaker 5: I think you're like I think I think like he said, like, Dyke mean mcmalley, what do you say?
Speaker 1: Mcmall appeared watching one of them beat the funk out of another one. He's just like, oh no, this will happen. I swear to god, that's real. I mean it probably. I don't like Harry Potter. Do you remember it?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 1: Didn't you see like the stuff? At least I saw like four or five of the movies. But I didn't like you just don't remember.
Speaker 3: Like.
Speaker 1: I didn't like him.
Speaker 3: I was like, I hate this guy. These they're joyless.
Speaker 1: I'm very joyful in fact, But yeah, I haven't I have that joyful right now?
Speaker 5: Look are they They're not. I feel like the Harry Potter. It's not in a a state where they're dumb enough to watch where I can laugh. But maybe I'm wrong though maybe maybe.
Speaker 1: I don't think so now they're not. They're not that stupid. I just don't care because I just I would. I only care about seeing what's going on in America with magic and how fucking horrible would be. America would just.
Speaker 5: Be a series explosion. American Harry Potter would be pretty dope. I don't know why they didn't, Like some idiot didn't just you know how like every time something breaks out like the office or some ship, even though they did that with the fucking it crowd where I was like, okay, American, Yeah, I was like, relax, guys, But what would an American Harry Potter be?
Speaker 1: Well, Kean Peel did that Black Inner City. I didn't see that they were like thirteenth or thirty eighth or something like that on a freaking line, because they were how bad of well, think of like a grand wizard actually being a wizard, know how crazy that would be of course a magical clansman. Yeah, it would, it would.
Speaker 5: America would be probably where we're possibly heading down.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they would vote for him.
Speaker 5: Oh man, I'm actually I will I was my mom because she was kind of playful panicking, you know, kind of trying to suppress her panic. She's like, I don't know what what should I do? What do you think I should do? Should I should I pack my bags? And I'm like, I was like, well, what Now that he's in and he's clearly not going to go to prison, he's probably not gonna all of the lot of posturing that he was doing. I don't know if he's gonna do a lot of the stuff that he was saying.
Speaker 3: Oh no, he said, I don't think he never did. What the fuck they're gonna say, they're gonna right. However, I think the nature of it's like, he's not gonna do that, But what happens.
Speaker 1: Is that people around him are gonna try really hard well, which it kind.
Speaker 5: Of gaves him enough money because clearly the Heritage Foundation, the stuff that's involved with a project twenty twenty five, and people that are adjacent to him, the Supreme Court justices that were picked, it wasn't his idea. None of that shit was his idea. It was Christian. Basically, theocrats paid him a lot of money, donated money, and then they suggested and they're very proud to say that we did this, so essentially that might happen again.
Speaker 1: I say.
Speaker 5: I was like, oh, you just have to wait, because at a certain point, what does this guy really want? At the end, he wanted to stay out of fucking prison. Must want to stay out of prison. They laughed about it too. He was like, if I don't it was off, Trump doesn't win. He was laughing Tucker Carlson, Yeah, you're going to jail.
Speaker 1: Like that weird laugh that he does. He's not a person.
Speaker 5: The first thing I thought about when Trump was the projected winner was his uh lelon's us a chance. I was like, this perfectly encapsulates this moment.
Speaker 1: Yeah, retard jumping around?
Speaker 3: Are you it really is?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 1: I mean it's amazing. I don't even know, man, I just like I just feel like there's like a white hot rage in me, but it's like so suppressed by like a wild level apathy because I feel for like, just I've never been this. I don't give a fuck about my fellow man, and oh for sure. Yeah, it's like terror. It's like because like it's it's gonna get worse. I live in California. I'm live in California. I make a decent amount of money. I'm not gonna suffer, all right, Yeah, but people are gonna suffer.
Speaker 2: And they voted for this, you know, I don't feel It's like I feel bad for everybody else who didn't vote for it, right, the people that did vote for it.
Speaker 5: I so what I've wanted for a while. I was like, no secede and then like, let that part of your country, because that part of the country would literally turn into a throwable country.
Speaker 1: If they would try, they would try to take over, it would turn into a war.
Speaker 5: I don't think they know they would they would they because a lot of them jack off with the idea of like I can't believe the secession was so you know, these people are stupid.
Speaker 1: So they're like, oh, this secession, that would be so great.
Speaker 5: I wish we were our own country and we can have our own conservaible rules, and I'm like, please do it.
Speaker 1: If you do it, by all means, California left America and by itself would be in a really too right. It was also really tough slot.
Speaker 3: Yes I've yeah, I felt that way for a while, or it's just like dude, like I don't know. First of all, I felt this way for a long time. The country is too big. It's just like too big to be a real country.
Speaker 4: It's insane, like too many people from too many different places, they want too many different things. The compromises are fucking dumb, and they just keep thinkings staggering for a long time. It's like you do you do your thing, we do our thing, and uh, you know, we'll see Yeah, RFK handles your fucking water supply.
Speaker 3: This is so crazy, it's gonna be fucking wild. What's what's really exciting is that like so like, dude, there are people because you know, Facebook is full of like family members, right, it's just like old people.
Speaker 1: They don't really understand.
Speaker 3: I know for a fact, people like there are people in my family who are struggling who voted for this.
Speaker 1: I'm so excited. I'm excited. I'm sorry.
Speaker 3: I'm excited for shit to hit the fan, for the tariffs to kick in, for everything to get meg expensive, for them to lose fucking social security and fucking medicated, all this shit and just like, oh, don't be.
Speaker 1: Coming to me again. Yeah, go be coming to me. I've seen so many people that I'm so happy to know. One of my family, my family, is that this is ridiculous. And most of my family's pretty good. My family was just like God, most of my but like the few who aren't, I'm just like, I see you.
Speaker 5: I just want to like any anyone like that that I talked to, I just the only thing that I'm asking of them is just like, please just time stamp where things are right now.
Speaker 1: Look at gas prices, look at prices of food. Just time stam.
Speaker 5: You think they're bad now, I just want you to just timestamp them and check how they are in a few years. I just want you to just please do me that favorite a year, get back in a year, get back in the year after.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 5: Yeah, Like, I just want them to like check, just to be like, don't don't do this thing because they didn't do it last time. They didn't do it last time, and I'm like, I want you to do it this time. I want you to remember while Trump was president last time, when he was stripping back regulations in twenty nineteen and having some results of some fucked ass bullshit. I'm like, just you don't you don't remember you just you know, because it's all about voting, is all about vibes, like, oh I felt like things were better, and I'm like, you're a dumb bitch.
Speaker 1: But like the lack of object permanence, I think like a little bit just like just education, I think it's straightened up. Just no, it's I think it.
Speaker 5: Can get wrapped up into like cults and stuff too. Yeah, that's I think that's like vibe education. It's you know, I'm saying, smart people can get wrapped up in cults too, even if they're educated.
Speaker 3: It's not just education. I think it's literally like the inability to remember ship. It's just like, oh, well that was four years ago, is it better? I think I remember, like laughing at means a lot. It must have been really good, and it's just like and so like you forget that.
Speaker 5: I think it was actually bad. The foundation is education, absolutely, yeah.
Speaker 1: I think it's like it can always boil it down to like people may not remember it because they're not smart enough to open a open a web page and look up these things. It's it's like it's it's a city apathy many because it's it's it's I think like your your words. Everything you're saying is like yes, yes, but then if you keep drawing the line backwards, it's because niggas is stupid.
Speaker 5: Like I said, I granted to you that the foundation is that the lack of education, but it's like if we want to have a nuance conversation and talk about things that are happening within that, like, uh, when we talk about apathy, I always one of my friends used to say that he used to think he wasn't like very smart, and I say, I'm like, well, it's not true. It's just that you don't care about things that people perceive as smart. Because if you want to talk to him about let's say Batman for example, he's like knows everything that he's encyclopedia. I'm like, you're passionate about this subject. And people aren't very passionate about politics because they're gay.
Speaker 1: They suck politics.
Speaker 5: It sucks, unfortunately, and so people are just they don't remember anything because they don't care. And then when you actually then when the stupidity kicks in is when you try to remind them and they refuse to accept that shit. Well, it's just like it's like I made a comment about the fourth branch. You know, the media is so even the fucking left leading media, they're so complicit in Just imagine, dude, Imagine if Biden first of all, had a list of flying on Epstein's playing a bunch and then having audio leak of Epstein saying my best friend and I know inner workings of Biden's presidency. The right would be like, it's over, this dude's cooked. And then the left would also be like it's over, this dude's cooked. Fuck this guy, and then the rights, like.
Speaker 3: The right, like Trump voters would vote for Jared Fogel, Yeah, they would like they would Jared.
Speaker 1: Get in front of them, Hey look I'm fucking this kid with a sandwich.
Speaker 3: Over the kid on Newsmas and then like it just be like, that's a fucking American.
Speaker 5: It's just like, all right, man, he's not he's not he's not afraid to own it. He's made mistakes.
Speaker 1: He's like Jesse.
Speaker 5: That's what Jesse Waters would say. Jesse Waters, that fucking Jesse. I'm gonna say this with my full lass chess man Jesse Waters should be isolated on an island and nuked.
Speaker 1: Like no, not that, not that.
Speaker 5: He's not dangerous, he's just the most I don't think I've ever seen a more weasley person in the history of people.
Speaker 1: Because he'll do that, and so like, put him on a cruise ship by himself at sinc it.
Speaker 5: A giant cruise ship like way carry like like like a warship that can carry thousands of people.
Speaker 1: Put him.
Speaker 3: Put him on a cruise ship with a bunch of people, right, but it's it's like a normal cruise and then overnight, put a sedative in his drig evacuate everybody from the ship, set it sail, have a wake up in the middle of the ocean at like for the morning in a dark empty ship. Hello Hello, and then sink sinking by yourself and a cruise ship like slowly.
Speaker 5: So I want to sink it, but I also want to trap him in like a I want to track trap him in like a submersible to where he's in a submersible in this ship.
Speaker 1: The ship sinking, but he's still alive. Seeing he's alive.
Speaker 5: Basically in a smaller, smaller they can go under and then he's gonna keep sinking and sinking until the pressure to come.
Speaker 1: It's like a yeah, kind of that is crazy. But like I literally.
Speaker 5: Genuinely believe if if Trump did like fuck the child, which there is actually footage of Trump molesting a child, there's footage that exists of it. Anyway, it doesn't matter. He would, uh he would, he would.
Speaker 1: This is real, dude.
Speaker 5: I just can't believe that level of Like, I'm like, bro, how are they let Like, at a certain point, don't you have to be like the network and be like, dude, you're two cartoonish like, you know, we got to keep it in the Roman possibility.
Speaker 1: The standards are very low.
Speaker 4: The standards are you know, because I don't know, man, dude, if my family member did this ship, I'd be fucking new problem, you know what I mean. Like, so like the idea if it's a stranger, just like whatever, man, whatever we are.
Speaker 1: It's it's right, there's a lot of like moving parts. So this is the problem, right, it's like first parts moving moving. The first problem is that just a lot of people are just still sexist. Man. It's we live in a bubble where we're not not those kind of people.
Speaker 4: But I don't think that's the right lesson to take away from it necessarily. I don't think that's incorrect, but I don't think it's like the prime thing, the prime thing really the thing the left the left is the DNC is incompetent. They chose a candidate that was like, you know, like it's not it wasn't Hillary Clinton, but it's just like you kind of threw her in there with no prime. The lack of a primary I think was a mistake. You know, I think you want to get somebody out there and toss them through the ring and actually have like proof that they can do well, as opposed to just kind of.
Speaker 1: Assuming they would do well.
Speaker 4: They kind of threw themselves into like an a kind of like a race that didn't really have a good model, because we very rarely have this kind of a race where it's like, oh, a person who was president before versus like a sitting vice pressent, Like there's no model for that. Usually that there's an incumbent non incumbent to a non incumbent, you know, to you know what I mean, Like usually there's like some kind to have built in either benefit or deficit to those things.
Speaker 3: But this was like, well he is, he's an incumbent technically, but so is she? And like does that mundy the water somehow? Is was there enough time for like a campaign to really do much of anything. Yeah, the dude, the fucking Cheney shit is insane. I don't know what the fuck.
Speaker 4: The lack of clarity on just like making a stance on Gaza was crazy, Like there was no attempt to differentiate this.
Speaker 1: It was it was too short of a time for to start running. Obviously, built should ever attempted that. There should have been primed a year or two ago.
Speaker 5: Yeah, they tried to gaslight us. Yeah and look man, that happened actually in twenty sixteen, which is for sure.
Speaker 1: People are looking at this.
Speaker 3: You know what I mean that fucking stupid. They sometimes try to act like we are No, we're not, We're not like problem, I'm not stupid. It's all problem so like.
Speaker 1: So like and that's exactly what I'm trying to get to.
Speaker 5: Where when they were trying Hillary Clayton had a brain and new and something happened to her, right, she like fell and something she hit her head, something happened. She clearly was not fucking recovered, right, and then she was seizuring and ship on the campaign trail. I do remember that, and they were trying to act like it wasn't happening, and I'm like, guys, you can't like, we're not this is not.
Speaker 1: You can't do that.
Speaker 4: We see her freaking the fun out even though like everybody's like, bys, like that guy's fucking dying.
Speaker 1: Guys.
Speaker 5: Oh yes, the debate with Trump and he's like, I'm like, guys, you're gonna tell me that he's fine. I'm like, look at we all have good and bad days. But I guarantee you the only time I felt like that is what I was moments away from going to the e R. You know what I mean, Like moments like I'm like like, if I'm talking like that, like Derek, go to the hospital.
Speaker 1: Now you're not. You're clearly you. I think you have pneumonia. Room, Yeah, I think, yeah, but yeah we are.
Speaker 3: I do think there are people who just didn't vote for because she was a woman, for sure, Yeah, which means they're never gonna put another woman up there again.
Speaker 5: Another wrank.
Speaker 1: Woman could do it. A young, hot white woman can do it, for sure.
Speaker 5: Look, there's a lot of these A lot of these sexist No, I'm just saying for the sake of argument, a lot of these sexist men will forego their sex they're still sexist because they'll still like, Oh, I like her, and they think they're pretending that they like her for whatever she stands for, but they like her because she's hot and they want to fuck her, So they'll forego their sexism technically because you know, like say, a lot of them would probably vote in like a porn star. That's how clown is. This country is so like in that way, like a hot white uh woman could just could probably win. But obviously, like I think Tim Walls because if he looked at his popularity, him, even replacing Biden, I think would have actually turns out, would have done better than Kamala, which is kind of crazy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he's also just a veteran.
Speaker 5: Toal He's a real genuine guy and it's like, oh, a unicorn in politics.
Speaker 1: He's not gonna last long. I think here he would have uh, he would have.
Speaker 5: I think he would have had that permanent sad face because when they wouldn't like when they would have kept like blocking him because obviously the san at the house has read as fucking stuff, and he just would have been.
Speaker 1: Why won't they let me do my job. I'm just trying to say.
Speaker 5: And go play Dreamcast all day. You won't even he won't.
Speaker 1: He won't. He won't even try anymore.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Like, I'm just gonna play Dreamcast and I don't let these niggas do it. Yeah, whatever you go and destroy the country is fine. He's just gonna write in the sign of the law like a new crazy.
Speaker 1: Taxis to be made. Sega, must make it crazy. If you want to making anything in America, you have to make it crazy right now. I know you have the code for it somewhere. I know it's there. If he would be cheering off their asses.
Speaker 5: That would actually I'd be you know, he's not fixing anything up if it's pretty fun, not making it. He's adding a little cool things that are distracting us. I look, I'd rather have bread and sort of. Trump didn't even give us bread and circuses, man, like, you know, just the distraction from the problems, because that was the whole idea of like oh, roll the Roman Empires collapsing, more's circuses, more free food, more games, you know, like Trump didn't even give us that. I'm like, damn, he didn't even give us the illusion like sh it was better we are except for the check where he signed, he signed, He put his own signature on the checks.
Speaker 3: I guess that was a part he was originally not going to do because he only wanted to do it if he could do put and he.
Speaker 5: Even disbanded the fucking the pandemic response like that Obama put it.
Speaker 1: You know what a great guy. Amazing, it's amazing. So I'm excited, Okay, though I can't.
Speaker 3: Yeah, him going up there talking like a look people who you're able, It is just like damn right, Yeah, I don't I don't want I don't want that scratchy throat a rear.
Speaker 5: They don't want old the crepit Biden up there. They don't want like, oh, look at this guy. He's so weak, he's so feeble. But you want the guy that sounds like he's a fucking ticke talk filter. You want the guy that sounds like he's choking on seven penises while he's talking.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I Don't'm like, dude, no.
Speaker 3: No, no, no. If this guy, if this addsses, his addresses are gonna be so or like anytime he speaks to get like you gotta ai him or give him something, you know what I mean, Like Elon, here's here's my play to Elon. Elon, make fuck Tesla, fuck all this fuck Twitter, funk all this shit.
Speaker 1: Yeah, build build RFK a new body with.
Speaker 4: A working fucking voice box, and dude, you will be You'll be like next level godhood if you can figure that out, all right, build a new body, transfer his brain, bring his like brain, like what's left of it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, put it in like the robot. You'd be. You'd be the you'd be like a deity if you managed to figure that out.
Speaker 3: If if you would do it, if you can and don't let and do it. I don't even care if k consents to it, you know, to just do it against his will.
Speaker 1: Dude, this is so crazy.
Speaker 5: I like the first thing, what does he get A it's gonna be good for content, So I know I know Florae's gonna be gone from the water.
Speaker 3: I feel like Kale right now. I know that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's content. It's content. You know, we'll do whatever.
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 4: That's what's so frustrating. Boy, It's like I feel bad because like we're gonna we're gonna be fine. In fact, we're probably gonna do really well as a result of this. But like we're not the majority of people. And I know, based on like just family who I know we're struggling. There's they were fucking having a rough time, things were getting things and things were slightly getting better, and then it's just like and.
Speaker 5: Then the women that are clearly gonna have a horrible time, Yeah, their right's gonna be.
Speaker 3: That's what breaks my heart, dude, Just like these people have mothers and daughters and stuff like that, and now they don't.
Speaker 1: Look okay, clearly not I never mind, they clearly like grew out.
Speaker 3: Of a fucking pile of ships. No way, there's no way you voted this way. And do you have a mom that you love? You either hate your mom.
Speaker 5: Or other well, I guess the significant others are. That's that's so crazy that the mom and the sister thing is crazy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's crazy.
Speaker 5: You don't You don't even can consider their feelings, you dub.
Speaker 1: They're not real people to them, you know, they're not.
Speaker 5: Yeah, they're not. That is the craziest thing that seeing and seeing some sleeper cells. Seeing sleeper cells on in social media people that I had no idea that supported Trump because they're pussy. They were giant fucking vaginas this entire time until he won. And now all of a sudden, I was seeing some flag come out and some hats and ship and I'm like, you are a coward. Just some people on my social.
Speaker 3: Media, like one guy that I don't want to call out people about a lot of people, a lot of people.
Speaker 1: I know. I'm just gonna. I'm just gonna distance myself from them, and that's it. I don't I don't wanna. I don't want to give them steam. I don't want them to be like, oh this person said this about me, it gives us. I'm just gonna, I'm just gonna you don't have I don't have the energy, like you don't have to have energy. But the thing is this right, like I want to trip, Like I really want to trip right now. But it's not gonna say. It's not gonna change anything unless I get Superman's powers and start flying through Capitol buildings, you know, Like, it's not gonna change anything.
Speaker 5: The only thing people need to take solace and is that remember two people that supported Trump, two people that were Republican try to kill him once. It's very obvious that things are sliding in the wrong direction again because of him.
Speaker 3: I think more of his his disillusion to see this is my prediction. Yeah, I don't know, I don't know who the fuck knows, right, but like a, look, I don't think this guy makes it to his second to like the end of his term.
Speaker 5: I think he didn't give him a dogheart because I know it's already, like you know, they're gonna give him like a really, because it's clearly that I think. You don't get me started on like say, you know, we didn't talk about last episode Joe Rogan's endorsement, and like people, there was a compilation going around of how progressive Joe Rogan used to be and talking about like how like dumb he is, how much of a man child he is. He's clearly on all the drugs overall and all this stuff. My point being is that Trump is he's destroyed his heart because he's on all the drugs and he's on all the cheeseburgers, and I think to give him peppinist step, they're gonna they're gonna give him like an animal, like a pig card or something. They're gonna, they're gonna they're gonna like do something crazy because like he he wouldn't make it normally, but they're gonna like.
Speaker 1: Oh, I don't think he's gonna die of old age or anything.
Speaker 5: I think he's not gonna make because somebody's gonna gonna get him.
Speaker 1: Seems I don't know.
Speaker 4: Look, dude, I don't know how you get attempted assassinated as not even the president, you know what I mean, But then you get the president and then you're not gonna like I don't know.
Speaker 1: The dude's dead. And it just like that.
Speaker 5: It wasn't even like the because they all assumed, oh, the Deep States trying to get him, Like no, it's your it's your disillusion people, it's you're crazy. People that were so like once they got out of the MAGA trans they were like, what the fuck this guy needs to go And.
Speaker 1: This is this is what this one needs to be having. We need to we need like a line wide reconstruction of the d and see like the DNC, like a serious recovery.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we've made we've made it. We've made all the Republicans fans and now we can now we can switch. We could switch, we could switch focus. Yeah, the DNC is full of retards.
Speaker 5: Dude, old sentiment where I would tell people I'm not voting, I'm not voting for the lesser to evils. That's not going to fix anything. And then I started mature and I'm like, Okay, this is how this is the way that we're gonna go forward. It is clear that we can't even do that.
Speaker 1: We can't do that. I'm going back to where I was before.
Speaker 5: And I talked to my mom about this this morning, and I was like, I've said this from the beginning, when Bernie Sanders was was forced out. We should not have moved forward until our guy, the populace person is going to be the nominee. The fact that we just let it happen, that we just let Hillary Clinton, like no, no, no, no, no, that's not how this works. It shouldn't how it should work. So this time I'm begging people hope we'd just be like all right, no, no, no, no, no more, no more. Biden's like, no, that's not gonna like it miraculously worked in twenty twenty because of circumstances.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that was like once in a lifetime.
Speaker 5: It really was like and that it's just that's not gonna like can you imagine if Biden was still in the race, do you, dude? I think I can't even imagine how much you would have gotten crushed it would have still in.
Speaker 1: The race, I don't.
Speaker 5: Yeah, would have been if dude, did you see his how how badly he was pulling? Yeah, this would have been like almost like timpole type of levels when he was saying Trump's gonna win by fortnight. It would have been closer to that because Biden was so grossy and popular, especially because it got like he couldn't get past the Gaza thing.
Speaker 1: It wasn't dude, if if you look at the numbers doing it, man, it was just it was hilariously bad. I was like, yeah, New Jersey being mala bean in Jersey by six points, but you said one of New Jersey by only six points. Uh. New Yorkshire won pretty resoundingly, but only in like It's like yeah, like yeah, everyone else was read dude.
Speaker 5: You were seeing like in Pennsylvania, you were seeing things that were like, dude, with districts that were always shoeing for like Blue You're like, oh, something happen right now, and in a way that it was. I remember everybody was talking about the red mirage. Yeah, yeah, this always happens, you know, we gotta wait. And then it was getting uh. I think it was around ten o'clock. I was like, oh wait, I was like. I was like, oh, well, yeah I was. And then I felt bad because so I did a video on Dragon Ags of Veilguard and you're talking about my disappointment with everything that I seen, and I said this, and I shouldn't have said this. I don't know why I said this. It because I really don't want to. I didn't want to play the game, and I said, like, the only way I'll play it is if somebody gives it to me, and then like I'll like if they want me to play it. But I was kind of like, no one's gonna buy it for me, so I didn't really think anything of it. And then so someone got mad a steamp and I was like fuck. I was like, I'll fuck it. You spent the money, I'll do it. And I was like why I say that, because then literally right around Tennis whatever, when you know she's the project in winter, I fire up this game now and so I'm just like, horrible time doing that to yourself. Well, because I told the person that, I was like, I'm just gonna I'm gonna track through it. I'm gonna see if maybe in some ways I can be pleasantly surprised. I can say one thing so far because I only played a couple hours of it, But I mean, Solace's voice acting is still on point. At least I'll at least get at least everything that I heard, the things that I didn't see before about Solace, I was like, at least he's like I'm I'm sucked into the game when he's talking, and he doesn't look too bad, you know, like his his model. Like when I look at him, he doesn't look as worse as like, say, looking at Vrek. I'm completely taken out of the game. It's so wild.
Speaker 1: Every time I realize that I'm playing as I think I understand, like, oh, you're playing as a rook. You're not playing as your great warden. Oh I'm not playing as a hawk or the inquisitor or the inquisitor or the inquisitor that did so much heavy lifting an inquisition. And he's like, oh no, they're just they're off, they're a jerking their dicks but fucking the floor.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, that's I mean, at the very at the very least, like let's look at man, I'm not We're not gonna spend time like talking about I just want to say the surface level things. If I want to be constructive fixing things, I would have went with the inquisitor. I would have brought the inquisitor back because it just makes sense to not have a new person out of nowhere. It just it just when you're dealing with soulless now I know, like.
Speaker 1: Literally because because it being soulless, it should have been the inquisitor. It just the the connection. See was your foil, he was your phone.
Speaker 5: And imagine if you if you were an elf and you if you're an elf woman and you romance soulless and inquisition, the type of dynamic that would happen because there's so much more. It's just an easy missed opportunity. So just that on the surface, obviously our style I'm still unfold. I'm trying, but my area dope though. The look at this is what's funny. The areas are not all gum being cartoonish. They are the optimization with like no stutter on ultra of my settings, and how I was just like, this game is so beautiful. I can't believe how stupid the characters look like.
Speaker 1: It's one of the things. The contrast is so crazy.
Speaker 5: I'm looking at the stones and the lighting when I'm just looking at some of the stones and I'm like, holy, I don't think I've ever seen anything this well done.
Speaker 1: And I mean this it is the pretty it is. I mean four prettiest games I've ever seen. I mean this, I was like that for the people, except for the people. No, no, no prettiest environments. I think like G three is up there. I think like Red Dead is this still Red Dead?
Speaker 5: Is still Red Dad looks all right, but it's so big that like because of how like Sandwich some of these areas are, and how like corridor traveling is they gotta.
Speaker 1: Advantage looks gorgeous too. That's BG Final Fantasy. What else? Yeah, crazy, I don't looks really good. I don't wake. Yeah, I don't know. I need to play that. I don't have PS.
Speaker 3: I can't think of it. I don't really pay attention to graphics. Really, they just look great, like they just look good, and you're like, are very good looking?
Speaker 1: We had there's a standard.
Speaker 5: You're just like, oh, it's really pretty, and then we're we kind of used to it, like everything looks realistic.
Speaker 4: That's kind of the standard. Yeah, everything looks amazing now, so it's just kind of like, all right, you know what.
Speaker 5: I got upset though, when I was watching the I watched the Fable trailer again in and I got upset again because everyone was already saying it before, like oh they switched places, and I watched it again. I guess just to piss myself off. I don't know, And I was like, if only imagine if they just did this, I would have to spend zero time even thinking about how stupid these characters look.
Speaker 3: Yeah, because like but then, yeah, Fable was more cartoony, was always.
Speaker 2: And I'm beyond greed, particularly one and two one oh, to be honest, even three me personally, and this is to reinforce how I feel by Dragon Age.
Speaker 5: There's a lot of that cartoony shit that personally doesn't appeal to me. Fable, Like my brother was desperately trying to get me to play Fable, like he got me to play a Diablo two and everything StarCraft, and he's like, you're gonna really like Fable and I was like, that looks stupid to me.
Speaker 1: Like, I know it's not a stupid game.
Speaker 2: I know that.
Speaker 5: I know it's actually a really fun game, but the way they looked personally didn't appeal to me, and so I would try to tell people like, hey, this is just this art style. I don't know if I said this on the last episode, but I wanted to give a shout out to the people that were diehard fans of the original Fast and Furious franchise because I know how they feel because that franchise evolved, or to the devolved into this cartoonish action franchise that is unrecognizable. Yeah, and now even because I was one of those marks that love it, now I was like, this is so stupid and fun.
Speaker 3: I didn't I don't care about cars. Now all the people that didn't care about the old g dragon age shit, they're having a blast with the Veil Guard. And I was like, holy fuck, I totally understand. I'm sorry car guys, I'm sorry you lost the thing that you cherished. And because that's how I feel now, I was like I get it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's kind of it's kind of how I feel about Called Duty. I guess in some way because I knew Called he's really fucking good.
Speaker 1: Are people mad about Cott?
Speaker 3: No? But that's what I'm saying. It's like I remember I used to play it. I played like Modern Warfare and Modern war Fair two. That was really like I played a little bit of one and two and stuff like that, but like those of them was like, oh I like these, and then I just kind of like, eh, it's the same old you know, I don't know, it's getting kind of crazy.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and now it's like, dude, it's it's like fast and furious. It feels like it just feels so insane. Not but it's but I've been gone from it for so long that I love it, you know what I mean. It's it's like refreshing, but like it is not Modern Warfare two.
Speaker 1: You know, it's not from it.
Speaker 3: There's no like oh, you're you know, you're you got to take down this Russian and you're in a gilly suit and you're fucking on a No, it's like infiltrate Bill Clinton's birthday party. I'm not kidding. Oh, there's like it's not a birthday party, but it's like Bill Clinton's having like a gala. It's it's like nineteen ninety one, so it's like two years before he's president. Oh it's cool, but he's in it, and you're like, you're at this gal like it's like this fundraising event you have to like pickpocket like kids, Yeah, you have to pickpocket a sex tape out of this guy's trunk to blackmail his wife or some ship. You gotta get like photographic evidence.
Speaker 1: It's you're selling me. It's so you're selling me on black Ops six.
Speaker 3: I I don't exaggerate what it's probably like the only call duty game I've ever been like, this is great.
Speaker 1: Actually I can't even begin to play it. I don't know. I'm not I can't even play video games right now. I can't play cards. Just where you're at, I'm just not happy. You kind of have to man, I don't know. I have to know. I understand that, like it's not healthy to stay this week.
Speaker 5: Get consumed. You're gonna go mad and turn into fucking Gollum.
Speaker 3: He's guld hold up Trump's.
Speaker 1: I want to see that.
Speaker 3: It's gonna be a chubby of fat, little black goll just with with the with the trump.
Speaker 1: I got this, I gotta just I got a funnel list, right, I gotta use this. I use this as a filter or something. I'm right, the wildest DD campaign ever. I'm just gonna make it so analogous to that. And people are gonna be like, that's not fair, and I'm a treatment, right, I'm saming. People gonna be like, what the fuck that was crazy? Whould you base that character off? And I'm be like, yeah, kids, gave it me. You should have a porn addiction. You should do that. Just you should come and get horny. You should. You should.
Speaker 3: I can't even like to sleep. You should succumb to your porn addiction.
Speaker 5: I think yeah, I think yeah, so come to your obvious porn addiction.
Speaker 1: I've been redisted to it for a while in general. But now I'm just like, dang man, maybe might be time.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's time to reopen and crack open that. I can again crack open.
Speaker 5: Those book marks and bookmarks, that compilation CDs or whatever.
Speaker 1: My fucking drawer. There's a bunch of you know, it's a book. It's one of the books of the do you remember that desk.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we won't name the person because you know whatever, but it's a break open.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: We So we had a so when we moved into our first apartment, I can't like, we had somebody who was like kind of it was weird.
Speaker 4: It was like someone was living with us kind of not. It was like kind of like a semi permanent guest type situation. And he had this really big, heavy, expensive looking rosewood desk. M that was like super fucking heavy. We brought up to our apartment. We had no reason to have it, but he went and left and left the desk. Oh cool, And so we just had this fucking massive desk in the middle of our apartment, taking up so much space.
Speaker 1: And we were just like, well, fucking he left it here.
Speaker 3: He clearly doesn't give a shit, Right, let's crack this, crack this bad boy open, let's see what the fuck is in it. And there was like a lock on the drawer. I was like, no, come on, it's fucking this. So we broke it open, and like, I can't remember what else.
Speaker 4: It was probably just a bunch of nonsense in there, like just papers and stuff, but like there was specifically a porn DVD and I haven't seen a porn DVD.
Speaker 3: WHI like, at that point in twenty sixteen. It it's still been fucking forever since I had seen a porn DVD. Yeah, like it's like not a common fucking right today, Still have not seen another.
Speaker 1: One since, right, you know, Yeah, it's wild. That is pretty wild.
Speaker 5: I bought one on my eighteenth birthday because I was eighteen, right, Yeah, I can buy a porn now. And it was called The Masterpiece, and let me tell you it was it was not a masterpiece. It was I understand what they were trying why, because it was a little bit of like all it was like the most popular type of porn all in one movie, but it was all terrible, like it was. The lesbian scene was the closest. I was like, Okay, these girls are hot, but there was an old guy fucking some chick. Ron Jeremy was at the end fucking some chicken the ass and I'm like, who the fuck wants to see He's old and gross?
Speaker 3: Crazy to see this guy. Fuck, I don't understand that that whole It is weird that he was successful To.
Speaker 1: Make yourself feel like you're it's like what a movie was, Like, I don't look like that. It was like some people do a girl next door? True was a girl next door? Girls? What do you mean like the movie the Girl next Door? Oh, like there was like a porn star or something, and like to make you feel like you're in a scene, you're probably fucking Italian and you're.
Speaker 3: Statistically you are probably fat and Italian Italian.
Speaker 1: That's a good point. And they're talking to only the New York demographic.
Speaker 5: Was that a movie like a high school like rom com thing, but like the porn star was already like an adult and then that guy was like eighteen in high school. Okay, that's the we've seen a movie. Probably, I know I've seen it. I just don't remember. I can't remember what she looked like. Who the main protee fellow? Of course he is, but I just don't remember. It's probably Justin Long or something. It's like it looks like Justine because it's always, uh, they always look like Justin Long, you know what I mean? Just Alung came actually after but because like you're a trip, there was a it's this white guy. It's like a thin white guy, So you're a trip obviously, even the one before that American Pie was the the the Pie guy.
Speaker 3: And we talked about a moment of zero Trip where like I don't remember what the rapist, the Italian rapist, the Mascoozie, Scuoozy Wild, but the what.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it was the time he's like he's an SNL guy. Yeah, and he was just like Mscoozie.
Speaker 1: He's like he's like literally trying to like trying to fuck with the brother, like trying to some dude in the in the hard like the light flash off and he's like licking his fade, touching up.
Speaker 3: He's looking it's it's it's yeah, it's crazy.
Speaker 1: It's you brought that back to me, and that whole memory refreshes, like, oh, this ship is weird. Yeah, but there's a moment the beginning obvious, the most famous part of Sky doesn't know right, Oh yeah, yeah, but I would have killed that nigga. I would have like there is no like the the what's his name Matt Damon? Right?
Speaker 5: It was Matt Damon who was playing a band with the band is called Lustra, I guess yeah, and then he was pretending to be the lead singer and he likes the song about fucking this dude's girlfriend. And Scotty doesn't know that something we do it in the van.
Speaker 1: I remember of the song. It's insane. Scotty doesn't know that and me every Sunday, yeah something. Imagine being there hearing in the church.
Speaker 5: She doesn't go still, she's on her knees and Scott doesn't know.
Speaker 1: He's just there. Like I would have went up there. Now, I would have sneaky that.
Speaker 3: I would have pulled him off the stage something like terrible and I would have started just dropped my knee on his throat.
Speaker 1: I would to go, you horrible. I would have got a battle axe. That's too much.
Speaker 3: You don't you know, you don't actually kill him, but you definitely injure him and then and then and you bite a vertebrae out.
Speaker 5: That would have been a much better like if the movie ended like like say, because that was like the beginning of the movie.
Speaker 1: He just attacks this guy. He goes to prison end of the movie, just like I'm happy. I'm happy with what I did. Man, Yeah, that bitch him. I was gonna come everybody.
Speaker 3: There's like there's someone hour and thirty five minutes of fucking credits.
Speaker 1: The credits are rolling so slow. The credits are rolling fast.
Speaker 3: And there's a lot of people who worked on like way more like like like half of the European populace working on that one hundred million dollar budget, two hundred million dollar budget for the casts furthering cast.
Speaker 1: Yeah, directed by dude.
Speaker 3: I would I love that idea because it's just like you usually when a movie exists, or like any piece.
Speaker 1: Of meeting exist, you look at you're like, I wonder what.
Speaker 4: Inspired this, and that situation is just obviously like this happened to this person and he's just re enacting it and what he wanted to do.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, and then that's the movie. That's the movie. That's it. That's like there's no interpretation to that. People are clapping like crazy. It's like, yeah, I understand because I would have had. The best thing is it's called euro Trip. Yeah, he never goes there's no trip. You know, they mentioned a trip, they mentioned a trip, going on the trip, but then he does that and that's was legit. But he doesn't. You're at only his point of view. I don't want to give in.
Speaker 5: I don't want there to be any connection at all.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's really just Europeans trip and is what it is, European European European trip.
Speaker 1: Yeah, oh, man, like dude disrespect. I think I think it's like I'm not like a tough guy, I'm like a macho dude. But that level of disrespect is crazy to endure. Like I'm not like I'm not a macho person, like I'm a very much so like I just don't. I don't care enough to get mad enough to be like in altercations.
Speaker 5: I don't know's I've gotten older.
Speaker 1: Like when I was younger, it was a bit different, but it wasn't like crazy, Like I wasn't like everybody dispect me I'm having I remember you kept that baby deer because it stepped on like a flower that you were growing. Well, that was my flower flower, fair enough, I guess. I asked I should have did away multiple times, and it did it out of spite. So I kicked and they came back in the chest folded directly. Directly is like snickering. Deer is like twit. And I kicked in this chest. Deer flew in front of its little cage, flew out the back of.
Speaker 5: What a deer sounds made? What do they do like that literally, yeah, like a buzzer like squeak.
Speaker 1: But like they like kind of yeah, they sound like they have like a real squeeze, high pitch sound they make sometimes too, because I've been hunting and I saw one and gets shot and it was fun. Dude. Yeah, I'm not a fan. Ever, I hit on with my car.
Speaker 3: It was oh ship and you heard like it go like remember we were coming from from uh why and Joe hit one game stop? Yes?
Speaker 1: Was I there? Yeah? I think it was the night of Destiny. No, it was ironic. No, I wasn't there for destiny. I was with you. I drove on my own because I was crazy. I would there. And you know it's crazy, like.
Speaker 3: What if he takes his helmet, he's herself and it's the deer.
Speaker 1: I was there. I was left Joe. He's been the deer the entire Oh Joe, why'd you hit me?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 1: The slowest game ever.
Speaker 3: Befriend these people in a suit, start a business with them, and then reveal randomly uncremotocy the day after the election.
Speaker 4: I'm actually a deal. I'm actually that deer your friend hit. I didn't target your friend who hit me? I gave you to specifically like I would.
Speaker 1: I would immediately kick this desk at him and Chris. We got to kill this deer right now.
Speaker 5: Remember I am a deer, so that's why. But the logic was faulty. Yeah, I was like, hey, come on, like I'm trying. Yeah, I should have.
Speaker 1: I should have taken it out on Joe, but I I just didn't. I ever got there for mentioning that.
Speaker 3: He didn't get a good look at who was responsible.
Speaker 1: You just assumed it was it was one I saw on you guys before I blacked out. Yeah, yeah, I'm gonna get you. I'm gonna get you. Would it be worse to stomp the deer's head flat if it was like dying, like dying from broken ribs. I think you just shoot it or something, or just leave it alone because it's not your fucking business.
Speaker 5: I guess kind of you kind of just kind of leave it alone, or you pick it up and you just give it a fucking wild dude German sup plax deer and it's like it's dead now that.
Speaker 1: The atomic buster dude, it's damn bam bam. Well not violence did not just atomic buster deer.
Speaker 4: Speaking of violence, we got some questions from our patrons over at patreon dot com slash the snark tank. Remember you can ride over there, add free early access all that stuff.
Speaker 3: You know. I asked your questions. If you want, I shipped literal bricks, please help me?
Speaker 4: Wrote, and he says, hey, guys, coming off the election and it's unfortunate results, how would you kill a man you trapped in your basement? So I've got a good answer to this, all right, this is my strategy. I would set him free and tell him to vote in his against his own interests. That's how we're going.
Speaker 1: That's how you kill him. I like that. It's the slow game. I like this game. I would hit him with the wo hit him with the the freaking what's his name? Uh Bolton? What's the Balton son? I would like, Hey, run off, you're good, You're good, Run ahead, run Oh.
Speaker 5: I forgot his name too, Holy ship, I forgot his name, that little week father.
Speaker 1: I got five nine.
Speaker 3: If I you know, that isn't even crazy. That's more crazy than what I'm saying. But but yeah, I forget his name.
Speaker 1: It doesn't matter.
Speaker 2: But any anyone like run go ahead, Yeah, anyone who's remotely interested in nerdy?
Speaker 1: What is it called again? A game? I was trying to think. I was trying to think it's something stupid. You want to fake? One asked me a question. I was like, what was it again? And you knew immediately. I was like, we weren't we weren't I sinked up. I kind of thought we were synced up, and I was like, oh.
Speaker 2: He's gonna be I would say something really stupid, the game of bones bone.
Speaker 1: I'm trying to think I could I actually gave the three to you because like like I was fused already, was already my fault.
Speaker 4: I thought, were here here's one from cumb Towny co Towny town say's not a question, but if you put it for Jill Stein, you should kill yourself authentically, just die.
Speaker 1: I didn't say that. I would never say that. I would.
Speaker 3: A lot of people use are the people felt it. These are the views of cume Towny.
Speaker 5: Come Towny. It is come town. He does not have unpopular opinions, though, I will say that is true. He just had his heart on the pull, just like.
Speaker 3: Here the Green group like I hear you, guys, I hear you guys, Like yeah, I agree you guys are kind of right about this, the green.
Speaker 1: You know what, you know what's really more insane? You caring more about the green? These these these arguments that are true that we need to make forward marches on. But you know what's more prevalent. You know what's more insane, female autonomy being shipped away. It's pretty fucking insane too, right, But that's pretty green. Thank god. I'm amaze. You know that's really crazy because I was watching I watched the thing with like Buddha and it was just a little white girl and I was like, of course, of course, just just just genuinely humanity. But but you know, I hate to say that because I sound terrible and I used to fuck them, but like it's unfortunately, it was like it's always y'all. It's always y'all.
Speaker 5: Just the undecided voters, dude. Like what annoys me about them is like they weren't undecided. I already know they weren't ndecided.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they're there's such thing as an undecided voter. I was like, some pussy, you're too afraid to say, like what they actually think? Like just stand on it, man, Like that's what that's bothering about. People just like I don't think I have an Opinion's like, hey, you do retard, Like what do you have an opinions?
Speaker 1: You don't think anything. If you don't think anything, and not having an opinion is the worst thing ever. Get on this case, will have seen the world around. It's just like fake. It's like it's.
Speaker 5: The propaganda like version of centrism, right because like the probably and the idea of the senses, what's supposed to be you come at something in the center and then you form an opinion from there. Exactly that is what an actual That is real centrism. But then there's a propagandas where it's like some people made the fake. Uh Boogie was one of those people.
Speaker 1: Oh can we all just get along?
Speaker 5: Like that's fake? You have Boogie when he's actually speaking with his chest. He's a progressive. So that's like you're you're fake, you're lying.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know you're not.
Speaker 5: You don't want to give these people any credence. That's fucking not real.
Speaker 4: So I'm like just just say that's that's I'm glad you put it that way because it's exactly how it is, ye know what I mean. It's just like, yeah, you're not supposed to literally just not decide. That's not what centrism is.
Speaker 3: This The whole point is that you comme at it from like a fair angle and you're like, all right, what's what are the problems.
Speaker 1: And arguments on that side? Okay, well what's going on over here? Yeah? And then you make a fucking choice yes, yes, and then and then on paper on paper, it's supposed to be sometimes one side has something they're right about and one side to other things right about. But not necessarily well yeah, on paper on paper, not in actuality on paper paper. I don't even know if that's a because well, theoretically that's kind of the point.
Speaker 5: That's otherwise objectives, which meaning like you know how science leans left.
Speaker 1: I get that you are correct, right, yeah, but let's just say in the other side of the bill wasn't insane. They were just different perspectives, you know, like in an argument and argument of morality. Right, for the most part, there are different perspectives, right, I think for the most past humans have gone out, we kind of niched out like this is morally more, this is kind of where we sit towards that. It's more benefitis of humanity right. But let's say morality wise, we're like, oh, we have some different perspectives like what is exactly right was exactly wrong? For instance, when you kill somebody or how you kill somebody right, if it's exactly right or wrong, we kind of have different perspectives about that. Sure, but that's how people are. Race me. I go back, this thing is kind of makes more sense to me. But when I come at it from the middle, plant, I'm gonna go towards this thing. We don't live in a reality where like.
Speaker 6: A rapist felon a president, you know, and it's like you can't go centrist towards that because that's now.
Speaker 1: So here's the thing that wait, here's the thing. What do we do?
Speaker 3: Now?
Speaker 1: Do we do we elective? Do we find our own rapist felons?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 5: No, we gotta gotta we bring back Hillary. I mean, what's his name? The other one, the Bill Clinton.
Speaker 1: We gotta him. He's like old fucked get your criteria. I'm old and I'm a pedophile. We gotta go clash, Like what'll comment? I'm gonna write more. Nobody sing Bill Clinton a cally.
Speaker 4: The game is crazy, by the way, Like I just I can't get over the like he's modeled in it too, Like you just you go up to his voice, is it like is it him?
Speaker 1: Yeah? They paid him to do. Yeah, he came his eighty year old is eighty ninety year olds self.
Speaker 3: However, the Is went into record dialogue for his fucking twenty five year.
Speaker 1: Olds old I wanted to be It was like thirty.
Speaker 6: Yeah, he could not possibly be ninety years old. Thirty years ago he was twenty six.
Speaker 1: It's not quite a lot. You're thinking too much. Yes, either, we gotta go full set. We gotta go like a like a truly like a real progressive ass nigga. Dude, that's like not even like unapologetic. He's like it has Yeah, he's like they're like, oh, what do you think about this? But that nigga's dumb. I'm saying, nigga knowing I'm white, Well every Yeah, I need somebody to go in there.
Speaker 3: I need somebody to go in there and say Hillary Clinton fucked us, get her, get her bitch ass out of here.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I need somebody like that, you know what I mean? It was lit, Bernie was lit, but he's gone now and now I'm gonna take the throne. I'm also gonna be wild. I have a scepter. That's even I have a dark weapon on me. I bring it with me. Yeah yeah, that's definitely gotta he's got. He's got to carry a sceptor. He breaks it in. It's like, this is wow. Look Mexico's gone. I took it away. Uh yeah, I'm like, like, this guy seems kind of cool. He's like on our side, you know, he's working for us. I really believe in demons. It is just crazy.
Speaker 3: Yeah, let's move, let's uh, let's see what have we got.
Speaker 1: It's insane. Man, This silver the Hedgehog made me gay rod in anything to. Instead of looking at the problem, you blame it somewhere else.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 1: That's the that's the shit. I fucking fell off. Very It's very cool. It's very cool.
Speaker 3: It's very epic. It's like, oh yeah, I'm very merry about it. I'm gonna pray about it. An American, I get why having faith, you know, because like you know, if you're if you're.
Speaker 5: Want to make American made shirts, it's gonna say American maid and it's gonna have like I'm gonna have you draw. I want you to just draw what an American?
Speaker 1: What an American means to me?
Speaker 5: Yeah, like I want you to draw American and say American maid. Yeah, it's gonna be that's gonna be merch because, yeah, I'm.
Speaker 1: I'm scared of how much I don't feel for these people. That is what my unfortunate because I've never really genuinely just not given a fuck about another group.
Speaker 3: I know, I know. It's it's like I've and that scares me because I've always thought I was evil technically what I was just on the right side of things.
Speaker 1: Well, I like, I'm scared the thing about it. It's like, dude, I don't know, man, it's hard. It's market. It's hard not to be like, I don't know. You see people, you.
Speaker 4: Know, they're like they're making hurricanes, They're making hurricanes that attack us.
Speaker 1: And it's just like, I don't know, am I supposed to care about?
Speaker 2: Like what do you know?
Speaker 1: What do you like?
Speaker 4: It's simple, like it will be one thing if you were like, hey, we're struggling, the economy is bad, Okay, once the weather machines come in, and once the Jewish space lasers come in and.
Speaker 5: One of them is in Congress, saying there's Jewish space lasers and it's making tens of millions of dollars a year through a lobbyists, you know, because her job only probably makes it over a hundred thousand dollars a year salary, but she has tens of millions of dollars. Yeah, and uh, you're struggling in fucking the rural areas and you're just like, I like her.
Speaker 3: The apathy that I feel, the thing that's the thing that's wild is that that's crazy, is that the disdain that I feel towards these like specific people is like the same disdain that they would have for somebody who's just like, man, we should have free health care, you know what I mean. That's like a policy decision that you might not agree with, but it's like so like not even close to the level of disassociative like unreality, as like Jewish space lasers and fucking you know, weather machines sending hurricanes to fucking r Like it's, oh yeah, we got rid of.
Speaker 1: Asheville on purpose. It's it. At a certain point, you.
Speaker 3: Have to just understand that there are certain people who are just kind of dumb and they're just Evolution is gonna do with them what what it sees fit.
Speaker 1: Well, I can't. Really, they're gonna they're gonna win.
Speaker 5: They're being protected by unfortunately, they're being protected by. Like, so there are some policies in place, you know that things that people on the left fight for and they unfortunately they benefit from that keeps them alive. Yeah, that FEMA is one big example of that. Even though they've riled against, some rallied against FEMA, the type of thing that actually helps them out. And listen to the North Carolina governor being like, please, guys, stop harassing these FEMA workers. Hey, Trump stops saying that they're not helping us, Like Biden's given us everything we need, and these people are hopelessly stupid, even when their own governor says, even when other governors of other places, even governors fucking you have the mayor of Knoxville, fucking Caine, right, King Glynn Jacobs is saying Trump needs to stop doing this, and then fucking a few weeks later sits down and endorses him.
Speaker 1: I'm like, these people, like it's it's so. I mean, he's a WWT wrestler, so I'm not surprised that he's being all fake Cain.
Speaker 5: Yeah, Glenn Jacobs, he's the mayor of Knoxville County or whatever the fuck, and uh, he came down and with the Undertaker, they sat down and endorsed Trump and said would.
Speaker 1: Something almost erupted from me something I felt, Yeah, you know when Peter's like, hey, Venom, don't do that. You know you're watching wrestling.
Speaker 3: You thought these guys were like, fucking no, no.
Speaker 1: I would never thought.
Speaker 5: I never well, I never thought they did that because Bautista came out and started shitting all over Trump, right because Bautista's like, ah, like I'm a I'm not a pussy like everyone thinks like liberals or pussies. I'm like, I'm clearly not a pussy. Donald Trump's Donald Trump's clearly like.
Speaker 1: Come on, guys, stop.
Speaker 5: Like I saw this one tweet was like this chick was like, Hey, for research purposes, I want you to reply with if you're if you're a male voting for Kamala Harris, I want you to reply the picture of yourself, you know, because he's trying to know what she's.
Speaker 1: Trying to do.
Speaker 5: And I'm like, you know what your man's looks like? Your man who said this, uh so, I don't know who the fuck she is. She's some famous right wing pundit and she was like, I reply with your pictures for research purposes, and you know, there's a bunch of jack dudes voting form I'm replying. But the thing that's just so lost to me that these people and just to you know, all the points we've been making, is that we all know what Trump looks like. Like it's it's so crazy to me. I'm like, how are you trying to emasculate these men? And you see this guy.
Speaker 1: I think the manosphere content got too strong. I think the fact that the right is willing to put money in the pocket of people to just say anything what a left is like really behind on that, like really, well, they just.
Speaker 5: Don't have that type of money. They don't Their policies that they're advocating for does not make the Hey, here's here's an HR or something something that is gonna stop price gouging. Maybe three Democrats didn't vote for it, and then all the Republicans voted no. I wonder why, you know, I wonder why the Democrats in Congress would be like, Okay, yeah, cool, that makes sense. Let's try to give something, to throw a bone to the American people, and then the Republicans say no, and then these just these absolute just mongoloids are just like my guy. Here is the footage, the proof, everything on the resume that they don't give a fuck about you. They're like, no, no, you're lying, You're you're a you're a demon rat.
Speaker 1: And I'm like, okay, what can you do anything?
Speaker 3: You just have to you gotta let him get themselves pregnant and just I don't know, get the.
Speaker 1: Cold hangers again. I guess well, the thing for me is just like crazy. My great grandma died from that. It's crazy.
Speaker 3: Public public health is going to the definitely don't care. Public health is probably gonna get bad, and it's going to and it's trying to get bad for specific people more than it's going to get bad for others unfortunately. Like yeah, maybe it's just something that fixes itself.
Speaker 1: I'm hoping demographic killed. The amount of Hispanic people that voted for her.
Speaker 5: Oh even after okay, yeah, even after men amount of black men that were like that are so and look at it.
Speaker 1: Look at man.
Speaker 5: We we try look we try to not talk about try to not talk about this because it's one of those things where it's like there are bigger problems, like say police police, butality, what say, if we figure that out, I think that we can talk about the misogyny within the black community.
Speaker 1: You feel me like, that's what you see happens.
Speaker 5: It's like we're trying to not talk about this yet when it's such an obvious problem. But now that when you see the voting numbers like this, you're like, oh, maybe it's the same, Maybe needs.
Speaker 1: To be talking about These are the same, These are the same because the same, These are the same. These are the same. Niggas that don't have dads, don't have dads right for circumstances, for very circumstances, you know, they don't have dads. These niggas that don't have dads that you don't know, baby mamas have them buying everything for them. That's called a mom, called a mom for every fucking problem in the world on both Black and Latino side. Bro, I'm I know, I know my people. Unfortunately, I know my people. Men that can't cook a meal for themselves have their moms doing it. Niggas that can't do their own laundry themselves, having their mothers do it for them. But they can't. They can't think a woman could lead when they're in a matriarchal household. Dog like, tell me, tell me, this isn't crazy. Tell me isn't crazy? Seeing like seeing these are my fucking people, bro, this is these are people that maybe two or three bands that are probably related to me, Doug. Yeah, and then seeing them do like this, it's like, look, I understand Kamala. Kamala was a bad candidate. I get it right, This nigga is a horrible decision. Well yeah, that's it.
Speaker 5: That's the that is literally it, that is literally the only disappointing thing is that even with Kamala being so bad, like from the get go, because unfortunately she's a prosecutor, it's like voting for a cop right and it already feels bad. But the contrast, that is the only thing that makes this laughable. Yeah, it's like the the car like if she lost to some other like like let's let's just say, let's just say the sake argument, it was Jade Vance running and it wasn't Trump. If Kamala lost, you'd be like, fuck, well, you know, he's a standard white guy and yeah, she had a lot of things going.
Speaker 3: But it's like that makes that would make a lot more sense, it would make total sense.
Speaker 1: I'd be disappointed, but I'd be like they both.
Speaker 3: For even in the VP debate, I remember being like, this is way better than the fun I would.
Speaker 1: Rather I would rather like fucking dim wit.
Speaker 3: Yeah, obviously you look at like Tim Watson, J Dvens, just like, oh, at least I could see these people. These are like these at the very least they they seem more like human beings, right, Like, I don't know, this was like that.
Speaker 5: Was this is what this was George Buzz versus Al Gore. That basically, That's how it reminded me. I was too young to really see what the hell was going on, but seeing footage afterwards, and I was seeing a lot of debates and stuff, and it's so fucking wild watching two thousand debates and seeing how reasonable George Bush sounded, especially on foreign policy, is so funny.
Speaker 1: It's so funny. Never again, but yeah, so.
Speaker 5: It was sold like, oh man, it reminded everybody of politics when we were growing up, when it was just boring and kind of like in the background, and like.
Speaker 1: Saying that four more years of Trump. Man, it's crazy.
Speaker 3: I was like, oh, man, I think it's gonna be four more years.
Speaker 5: Well, I'll pretty I'll get you that.
Speaker 1: I will hold on to the hopium and I will I.
Speaker 5: Will snort and sniff and inhale that hopium that You're right, dude, let's see.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 3: I feel really really no longer again. I don't care straight, I don't care about wait. Wait, I feel I'm getting there, but like you gotta give you, you gotta give you a second to get my idea.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean I don't feel bad for people anymore. I want people. I want people to go to bed forever. I want people to no longer be here, you know. Welcome, welcome to the dark side, brothers. Yeah, I'm welcome. It took you a while. I was a hopeful person for many years, dude. Man, the second Bernie loss, I was like this kind of.
Speaker 3: The second the second Bernie Loss is when I realized like, oh, it might be over, because the thing about Trump is that this is the this is the model forever.
Speaker 1: Now there's the forever model for the Probably.
Speaker 3: I don't know if nobody's gonna like that, They're going to, but they're not going to try. They're gonna try.
Speaker 1: It's not gonna work. Going to be the model. It may not be another Trump, but this will be the model.
Speaker 5: Like they on our side to remember the red wave that was supposed to happen in in the in twenty eighteen, sorry not twenty two, twenty twenty two. It didn't happen because those people were trying so hard to emulate that model. Say even like, say let's look at DeSantis, because Desantas did the same thing trans people, trans people, and then he got fucking crushed and no, no one thinks about him anymore because it only works for Trump. Trump is some weird entity that can be a fat piece of shit orange wig and people be like, what a man like He's the only.
Speaker 1: One that I think. I don't know. I think I think what happens is right now pull it off. Is that that is what we're saying right now. But I think that present has been made. I think that right now that model has been created, and I think that's I think people will try. I mean, we'll still try, I don't think. I think I think now we have to just go formal politic exist no more. We can't. We can't go like, oh, we're going to be respect But it happened.
Speaker 3: In the VP debate and people liked it, like I just didn't win. I mean he didn't win, but no, Jade Vance actually kind of came out favorable.
Speaker 1: Unfortunately. Well, yeah, that's not that's not what's going to win anymore. I think we have to just be like humans, like, yo, this guy's a jackass. Like this guy's a jackass. We can't have this guy here. Well, that's what we want. That debate is gonna be like, that's what we want to say. Anybody, this guy doesn't know what he's talking about. That's what we want. Yeah, we want Google.
Speaker 3: Google check it actually, like hey, Google check it. Get there, get you out right now. You're being a little bit too optimistic, but I understand. Yeah, yeah, yeah, I think I don't know.
Speaker 1: I don't know. We'll see. We got some questions. Yeah, hit some more.
Speaker 3: Baby Silver the hedgehog made me gay road in he says, how.
Speaker 1: Many my blurry? What the fun? It's it's you're my.
Speaker 3: Oh fuck what the Jesus Christ doesn't know how to prioritize a face.
Speaker 5: No, it's this this thing is really cool total total by oh Man, insane guys. We're uh, you know, we're still troubleshooting.
Speaker 1: Unfortunately. I thought were gonna have a fixed but none yet. Where are you all?
Speaker 3: Right?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 3: So for the heads, maybe a gay run. This is how many goawns of piss do you think y'all have made in your lifetime?
Speaker 1: Who? That is actually easy to calculate. It's very easy calculating.
Speaker 5: So then all you gotta do is just find the average of a year, because you know, that's basically what we have to do, find the average of a year of say of a of a of like say, so you're gonna have to find some quarter averages because first're gonna find from when you were a kid to when like you're a teener tun your adult because of size, you can probably hold more in your bladder.
Speaker 1: Blah blah blah something like that.
Speaker 4: That sounds like science and research not into it. It's just like you figured out sounds so we can It sounds like you'd have to actually learn at least thinking two billion gallons of piss?
Speaker 1: Did you two billion gallons?
Speaker 3: I'm trying to envision a gallon I'd be more interested in.
Speaker 5: Come huh Yeah, like say totally clip out of content.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, that was magic. I was gonna talk and I was like, wait a minute, that that was way too more interested in come. Yeah, that was what I was just like, clip that.
Speaker 5: No, no, and don't clip mine. I can't believe you said that. Who would ever say something like that?
Speaker 1: What do we say, Chris? We go back to me.
Speaker 5: I can't believe you said that. Why would you say something like that?
Speaker 1: You're disgusting, dude, Like whatever, Dude, I'm not gonna hide it. I know who I am.
Speaker 4: So man, I'm trying to I'm trying to envision like gallon like gallon jugs of like piss. Yeah, and I'm trying to think of like how.
Speaker 1: Many Is it weird that, like when I pee, I put my dick in the water, So I just pissed straight into the water. Yeah, it's crazy. Yeah. I didn't say I did it, but I'm saying it'd be weird if it wouldn't be weird, if.
Speaker 5: That would be a very strange thing to yes, Like do you sit down and you let your dick touch the water or you I laid down, I lay down like a plank.
Speaker 1: I get at my planks in and I piss into it, right, I put my dick and my balls in there. I pissed all my balls. It runs down my balls. You let it cascade off your balls into the toilet like like one of those Japanese like water fountains. Yeah, that's so, that's so like like, and my pist is really acidic too, so it burns the funk out of my balls. They keep my balls and knife and smooth. That's cool. I don't know how why is your pistol acidic? Is a drink a cidic ship? Dude?
Speaker 2: Oh well, okay, Like so your kidneys just don't work now they work, they just it isn't working really hard.
Speaker 5: This dude is drinking straight acid and it's like just trying to filter out like it's they're hanging on my dear line.
Speaker 1: In fact, half amazing kidney.
Speaker 3: You're full bladder is not working and ones I have, like, in fact, the best human kidneys ever.
Speaker 1: But the should I put in them, it's alread.
Speaker 5: Well, they had to become the best working kiddies, had to be like, if we're gonna keep this machine alive, we have to evolve. They were forged in a crucible of drinking straight battery acid and mountain doom.
Speaker 1: Make I'm really trying to I guess like I would guess, like what like five thousand.
Speaker 5: Five thousand gallons a bitch?
Speaker 3: Yeah, in my entire lifelime, man, I can't tell if it's conservative or not.
Speaker 5: It's very hard to quantify. Well unless we actually did like some math.
Speaker 1: I don't know the number. I'm guessing at least.
Speaker 5: Like I think we should do come.
Speaker 1: See that's not clip equipment. I think we should do come. It's not really it's really doesn't really anyway make it something, okay, Yeah, try try to make it something. Yeah, come.
Speaker 3: Anyway, I think we should all lap up up. I was like, no, I'm watching when I say so bad right now, that's bothersome.
Speaker 5: But I do want to, like, say, I imagine, have we filled up a five gallon thing of com in our lifetime?
Speaker 1: Do you think? I don't think any gallon? Yeah.
Speaker 3: One, I've had some ropey days, but like Ropy Days is crazy?
Speaker 1: Is that?
Speaker 3: Like?
Speaker 1: Is that is that a show? Sunday Monday? Ropy Days Day? Ropy Days? That is one of the worst things that I've ever heard in my And then it shows like the cast, they're just they're just roping. In the intro, it's a frame. This come is come rope with me, these ropey days. You never you never like come and look at your hand looks like the michele Man. You're like, what happened here? What happened here? That's incredible? No, no way, like a five gallons cract.
Speaker 5: Yeah, maybe like they maybe one movies, unless you're one of those people that like, because there are some porn stars that you're gifted, they're blowers, you're gifted. I don't like, I know what the I remember in sex Ed, like, oh, this is the average amount of come that comes out.
Speaker 1: Of a dude. And I was like, I never knew the average.
Speaker 5: I knew that they taught us like weird fun facts like that, maybe because it's not really it's it's it's a weird. Because to me it was like why, But I guess it was like my interpretation was probably to make people understand that, like, porn isn't real. It was one of those things. Let me give you here's an average. Don't feel bad that you're not roping all over some chick's face, because that's not necessarily realistic. Only some people can have like these prostates that are like godlike, and then we'll just and it's only god like because we perceive it to be godlike, right, because really, what is the actual because somebody who can drop and still want the pregnant.
Speaker 1: Opposed to billions of sperm cells don't matter because only one gets someone pregnant, right, I mean, just the I it's another arbitrary thing.
Speaker 5: More you have, the more chances, right, But like so, I guess that's desirable.
Speaker 1: A thousand can still get the job done when a billion could not. You know, it's right, right exactly.
Speaker 5: I've seen some people say that, like, you know, like I've pulled out and I thought I was fine, and then some person sperms all in a chick to words exploding out and I can't get her fucking pregnant at all.
Speaker 1: I love it. I love it. I've always I've always loved it. I can't stop sperming. Help me, I've definitely one to get over here, sperm. Can some spermy Daniels?
Speaker 3: Please draw spermy Sanders. I can't even Hello, I'm a sperm. Hello, I'm a spum? Is that an egg I see in the distance? The American people are tired of women. I love that, fu I mean true. Apparently he's right. I think that's actually a great clutch clip to share. The American people have spoken.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm trying to remember. I definitely have come like I definitely had to go to a piss test, right, and then I've definitely taken a piss test, but misunderstood, and I came a full couple come and put it on the thing and left.
Speaker 5: That's crazy, dude, You filled the whole thing up here you go, and then they didn't even stop you or say anything like, hey, freak, I'm manny, I'm many two cups.
Speaker 1: That is not that is not enough, sir.
Speaker 5: And then you come back with another one, and then they fucking cheers you and want you to take a shot with them.
Speaker 1: Do you do it?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 1: Do you do it? Do you do it?
Speaker 5: You're fucking doctor your doctors like, sir, I'm gonna usually fill up one more cup and you're there for hours and you finally do it and he's like, all right, open up the lid and it cheers.
Speaker 3: Is you.
Speaker 1: Down the hatch throwing? That's bad? So he elbow fishes though, and then he just chucks. How do you react to that? How do you react to that? I think that's I'm stun locked. I think I think at that coo.
Speaker 2: I think I'm just like, oh, and then he can do whatever he wants to be, because like I can't like, oh man, what do I do?
Speaker 1: I would have to quiet the evilest voices in my brains. I'm like, oh, I'm gonna eat this guy.
Speaker 3: That's pretty good, Spermy Sanders, and I am going to make it do the Philippian tubes or something.
Speaker 1: Got egg egg, careful egg a care for a look at career is amazing. I gotta I gotta drive. I gotta do better. Drug. I feel like that could be really good.
Speaker 3: You hit a hit camera two. Yeah, Hello, I am Spurmy Sanders. My name is My name is Spundy, Spummy Sanders, and oh man, goddamn sperm light.
Speaker 1: Come on, get careful. Hello, I am Spummy Sanders.
Speaker 3: And glasses are in his hair. I completely fucked it up. I am gonna fuck your mother. I'm gonna I'm gonna make my way up into your mother. Your mother child's gonna be born old.
Speaker 1: Pep it looks peepe.
Speaker 3: I got a bussy so tight like a canamite. He got a hot dog so fat and he cuts off.
Speaker 1: Oh very cool.
Speaker 4: Uh yeah, Hail Baron von Pilot Sermaldonado and and the court jester. If you woke up naked in a in one store during the apocalypse, what store gives you the best chance of survival?
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, beef Jerky's are us? Yeah, gun store. I love that place, like literally gun store.
Speaker 4: Like a gun store, I think likeart. Yeah, I think like a department store, like I think like that. It's almost not a plus store. Like that's not like that military surplus you get those rations. Oh yeah, like a p X like on a military base.
Speaker 3: X.
Speaker 5: Isn't that like one of those workout things best?
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, you just go P ninety is a gun? Yeah? Oh yeah yeah, so a p X P ninety X p X is an exercise pergiment that is a gun. That is there you go, there, you go.
Speaker 5: Happened with guns, That's happened in Georgia. But what's happening with that one guy?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: One fourteen year old ship. Oh wait, we're talking about there's so many stories a little about Look at Georgia's dad, bottom of gun and he was like, okay, hurt people. I thought, I think you know what you need a gun? Oh okay, sorry, yeah, yeah, Oh that's yeah, that's right.
Speaker 3: That's Americans are fucked man. Whatever I was, I was.
Speaker 1: Thinking of a totally different thing.
Speaker 5: I thought you were talking about, like, say, the the guys that chased down that one black dude that was looking at like a house has been constructed a marbbery. Yeah, And I thought like you were saying that they were doing P ninety X with P ninety because they were like, you know, it's like an exercise, and they shot the guy.
Speaker 1: And I was like, oh, that was a hard red. That was a hard program. But we got it done. We got out down here called the usually quick. You got it one, we got we gotta get the next program.
Speaker 3: I would say the department probably nine ninety nine, ninety ninety ninety nine, ninety ninety scheme going order steel.
Speaker 7: Those that many nine in a row means I'm getting a little bit more for my bunnet.
Speaker 1: Because if it was zero, has that been mad? I wish I could just a freaking I was twenty dollars is out of the question, But nineteen ninety nine, that's sex shit I realized that when I was younger, It's like, why are they just putting like ninety nine to ninety eight? It's pretty much the same. They should always piss me of.
Speaker 3: It is weird that it's that it goes ninety eight because I'm just like, it's ninety nine really too.
Speaker 5: But like people can know, I think I understand, like back in the day why it made since when the dollar actually went somewhere. Yeah, so like oh, if you you buy a few things and then you have five cents left over after a while, five cents can get you a couple of things, you know, like nothing huge, but it can still buy something. So now it's been meaningless for decades.
Speaker 3: I haven't thought about like a coin meaningfully and a long like quarters even are really just laundry things.
Speaker 1: I haven't been It's.
Speaker 3: Been inconvenience for a very long time. I have, dude, I have, straight up. I've had nickels and I've just been like.
Speaker 1: Throw them at a bum's face, just like I have.
Speaker 3: I have absolutely I have one thrown pennies away like in the garbage. That's well, I've never thrown pennies. I've never got three pennies.
Speaker 5: Offsets like the like I'll do the coin star and to me pennies offsets the the percentage that they take the coinstar.
Speaker 1: What do you mean? What do you you know what coinstar is? What's that? You know what it is?
Speaker 5: I don't know what you're talking about. It's basically when you buy a star. They're actually very inexpensive.
Speaker 1: Stars actually though there's so many of them. You go to a star, like look at that star over there in the Northwestern honey, and your wife tried to blows your head off of a shock.
Speaker 3: I'm curious if, like my significant others, spent money on a star, even if it was like twelve bucks, you bought me a star.
Speaker 1: I don't own that? Do I own it? Right? What the am? Can I go there? Can? I? Can you freeze me in a one day?
Speaker 3: Like?
Speaker 1: Up there? Wow? By star? That is so wow. It's a symbol of my love.
Speaker 5: And then you realize, oh, I've been frozen for a thousand year. Yeah, but I'm just saying enough, okay, uh an Eon.
Speaker 1: Maybe literally like.
Speaker 5: You, I've been from everything I know has been dead for so long. But at least I saw my twelve dollars star. It's like like the idea of you getting a lot now.
Speaker 1: You would you would get there and get back if you could potentially move that at a reasonable pace, and you wouldn't age. You would get there and get back, and Earth would be just so you would be a behind species by so much. You'd get back and it'd be like pteranactyl people like you started over. Yeah, I want you to.
Speaker 3: I want you to really imagine for a minute, because I'm thinking about like your frozen, you wake up, why you bring something, put yourself in the position for somebody who's like in like a modern society or like like somewhat of future society.
Speaker 1: Like I'm cryingly frozen and pass some time, maybe my assets will increasing value.
Speaker 3: And then from your perspective, you close your eyes, you wake up, and animals are just ripping you apart.
Speaker 1: You just you wake up.
Speaker 3: Millions of millions of years later, there's octopus fucking dragons.
Speaker 1: With beards.
Speaker 3: But for respect, You're like, oh gee, I bet my fucking investments are really panned out. Bry Now exit your facility and there are literally your first dragon wars going on.
Speaker 4: Your first conscious moment back alive, is your bleeding profusely from your fucking stomach because the fucking dragon broke through your fucking well.
Speaker 1: I definitely press the button again like this. Hopefully when I wake back up it's less bad. Something out and then you wake up in the middle ages behind you. Oh my god, you're very kind. So let's faces.
Speaker 5: They throw sludge on the saw alton like just and then fucking like, get an entire anvil that is white hot. Quickly get the salted diarrhea water. Now some stupid clown gesture. It just throws it out of diarrhea water. I haven't smiled like this is so long because I think there's the salting.
Speaker 3: It helps, trust me, it helps. It helps get too good as new. I'm like the idea of my friend.
Speaker 7: Wouldn't stop squirming, and we gave this to him and he just hasn't moved since, just moves and he's fine. He's he sleeps sound every night. Now every night he smells a little bit, but you know its a little bit.
Speaker 1: He's cold. Cody reeks in here. It doesn't smell much more than the average person. So it's all good. We look back and like if you go to the future, going to the future, if you know, if like because I we don't know if society is gonna get better anymore, Like I don't and this this is and this is like it's over and this is like not like outside of like it's like outside of the idea of like old the whole hayerbolic nature of us being like mad about the Trump situation. We genuinely don't knowsa is gonna get better because I think that genuinely I think that we very likely are not maybe not nuclear war. Maybe I think something it is.
Speaker 3: It is the biggest red button that I think something catastrophically bad will happen, which has to happen in order for anything like that to occur, and I think it probably will will I mean, we'll see, like you know, knock on wood, but I mean, you know, pulling out of Ukraine, letting Russia keep taking ship, it's definitely gonna result in more war and it's.
Speaker 1: A big possibility. So we'll see. Ability and ain't gonna be good. Also pisces me off because like one of one easy out for.
Speaker 4: Me, you'all gonna get drafted, you little fucking gen zas.
Speaker 1: To me, I could have like, oh, I'm just gonna go funk off to Lithuania. You know my wife there.
Speaker 5: But then like that is one of the countries that used to belong to the Civic Union. So like say, if I theorize and I told my mom this to calm her down, that it is possible because Putin clearly wasn't expecting this war to gone for years.
Speaker 1: He was expecting to just heel blitzkrieg.
Speaker 5: I'm hoping that say Trump pulls all the support from Ukraine if this happens, right, worst case scenario he does that they crush Ukraine and then he stops there and claims victory because he wasn't expecting, like because think about it, is.
Speaker 3: That the Russians want him now to like like even the people there want to get him. He is, well, that's what that supports my point.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, like he'll stop at Ukraine and be like victory yy, revision his history thing even though he wanted he said with his own mouth that he wants us to str two point zero. He's like, that was our biggest failure in history. Like let's let's get the ship back. He just pretends he never said that, just takes over annex's Ukraine and like we did it. Guys, this is what I wanted the whole time, and then he just stops, and I'd be happy because then in the bassage, Yeah, this is overlining for sure, because I'm like, damn, nigga, I want to It's like that I was.
Speaker 1: It's right there. I was gonna. I was gonna escape. I never wanted to go to Europe for my life. But like I'm oky, like, maybe you dope, dude. I don't know. I don't care. I just don't.
Speaker 3: I don't I have I don't care. I don't care to go there. All I did the histories learn about those places open and they go to a place named after ropes like gay.
Speaker 1: Like gay ee rope. I don't want to go to my rope. This guy's like Europe.
Speaker 3: I rope, your rope, my rope, our rope, our rope.
Speaker 5: That's how you're supposed to pronounce it. Actually look them through outer rope.
Speaker 1: I don't know, man, I just I think things are not going to get as bad as we feel like they're gonna get. But I think things are going to get bad for people that really don't deserve it. It just depends. It's to me.
Speaker 5: Like I've said this months ago on the podcast that it's a coin toss. It just depends on what Trump wants to do, because he has the capability of making things like comically worse. But it just depends on if he wants to.
Speaker 1: The old thing about consolidating power in the executive branch is fucking like he literally could say where I'm like that.
Speaker 5: Literally he could set us up for if he wants to. If he wants to do that, he can like, oh, Eric, you're next, Oh bearing your next.
Speaker 1: If he wants to. He can't do it.
Speaker 5: But it's just all like if he wants to and so and that. To me, it's a coin toss. Either he does or he doesn't, and that's the only difference. So it's kind of like things will get comically bad if he wants them to. If he doesn't care enough, then they're not.
Speaker 3: I will say something I always, even as a kid, thought reality TV would be the end of us.
Speaker 1: I know, I remember when.
Speaker 3: Reality TV was first. I was like this, this is not good for us.
Speaker 1: It's crazy, and yeah, it turned out turned out very much not good.
Speaker 5: That is actually so like not even an exaggeration of a thing that like in the realm of possibility that because that show did rehabilitate his image because everyone thought he was a fucking loser actually, and then having Yeah, before the Apprentice, people were just like, Oh, this guy's try hard and he's like failing at everything. And then The Apprentice kind of like it was like revision is history, where like, oh, this guy fucking knows what he's doing, and his prel when you look into it, like that's so far from the truth. It's the amount of lawsuits and the amount of pallets has had to do for fucking fraudulent ship and people just act like it hasn't been bankrupting multiple times and anyone on the Earth's average lifetime, well you.
Speaker 1: Hope to get you. Well, it just means he's ambitious, Like, oh, yeah, you fail a lot. Is that what that would mean?
Speaker 3: If start coming out, let's go, I would the cover hot planet, except I'll blow this whole bitch up. I'll do the Solar System and fly my dumb as to the Sun. That's a final I like that. Fain sput me sound is this home? Before new question? Fain, where's the pussy?
Speaker 1: Where is it to destroy? I'm tired of gooning. I'm tired of gooning because it is shooting me everywhere and it hooks.
Speaker 3: Have you seen our caves? Let me know, go on that page. It'll blow your fucking mind. Fucking insaved people are, dude. Yeah, they're like encased in screens of porn. Play at that is so much.
Speaker 1: It's like the Minority Report of porn. It's like that.
Speaker 5: It's like it's just so futuristic, but for like such stupid reasons, wasteful, fucking like innovation.
Speaker 3: He's got a nuclear sub diffusion on the side of compowering all his computers.
Speaker 1: Like fore porn, that's it. Nothing else.
Speaker 4: Well, it's queszy, but Destiny said we had the keys. Trump can't win rode in. He says, is there a snart tank po box and we want to send art?
Speaker 1: No, no, we don't.
Speaker 5: I had I opened up a po box for this is so it sucks because I opened it up specifically it was gonna be for us, and yeah, they fucked up. And they were funded my money because like, oh yeah, that's you told me about this.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they just they.
Speaker 5: Somebody wrote I wrote my name down twice and put a signature on the application. And apparently this is what the person thinks. The person thinks that they try to read my signature and spell my name, and because whatever name that they put on there was something that that was not my name. It did not say Derek, it did not say my last name, it was something. So when I tried to have one thing sent there, it got shipped back to the dude, and I was like, give my fucking money.
Speaker 1: I was like, what the fuck is this. It was like it was like a one hundred and eighteen dollars for six months. That's crazy.
Speaker 5: And I was like, all right, because especially because at that smaller one by downtown, it's just more expensive. So they say it would be way cheaper by the bigger one by the airport, and I was like, oh, I don't want to go.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 5: I was like, I don't want to go over there, so I'll just I'll just bite the bullet. Yeah and then yeah, so never mind, we don't. Unfortunately, we don't have a PO box.
Speaker 1: I don't trust fans enough for that.
Speaker 5: Being very I'm fine with the people because I don't it'll blow up the PO box and not.
Speaker 1: A band Anthrax, Well, people are sucking. People are saying nobody doesn't Anthrax anymore. It's so dumb. Where do you even get it from?
Speaker 2: Bro?
Speaker 1: Like anx RUS. All let's take is a few googles that you can probably make that shit. There's so many, by the way, I'm not wrong. Why are there so many RUS stores? Is there really? Yeah?
Speaker 3: There's like there's babies r US, there's toys r US. There is beef, Jerky's are us?
Speaker 1: Oh right, there's beer. There's an US and it's a lot that sounds like this is lazy? Are they really for us at that moment? Are they for everyone us? It's crazy.
Speaker 5: You just walk and it's just an entire building of anthrax. It's not even like there's different aisles and it's the same product you're perusing with your fucking cart.
Speaker 2: This I like the bad I have to this one, some asshole because there's you see you go to a grocery store and some piece of ship.
Speaker 1: They're bleeding in their eyes. Some guy's enduring. He's like, yeah, dies is awesome.
Speaker 3: Yo.
Speaker 1: It's a little bit of dragon ball Z tracks back. Some dude bleeding from his that's amazing, it's amazing from I use I refuse to die. His body is working so hard, he's steaming. He looks like he's going, Kyle, how hard his body is working. He's turning red. I've seen someone actually steam. It's crazy.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, like that woman with the fucking go through hot flashes on the bleachers on Twitter.
Speaker 4: Nor heads steaming, it's crazy. I still don't really know what a hot flash is.
Speaker 1: I know what it is. I know what it is.
Speaker 5: That sounds too simplistic to be true. No, I literally I know exactly what it is because when my what is it called? I have a woman, I have vert vert Oh my god, I go no, yes, I had vertigo, and I got hot vilago no a vert vertell verseell.
Speaker 1: It fuck, I already forgot it.
Speaker 5: I had a thing that like the tube, the tube connected to my I have vilt. My the tube connected to my testicle is enlarged and inflamed ver varical sal vericacile.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I have a fat testcal teal tube. No I do.
Speaker 5: So it's like it's comically big and like it fucks my testosterone production up. That's what happened to me in twenty twenty and why I was like why am I dying? Because like trum was like lower than like a grampa. At one point, your testicle tube just grew one day.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it just went.
Speaker 5: It just went got that it basically a mushroom got into it. And I was like, that's fucking insane. And I was like, no, I really could impresation that sound Mario feels like, you know. Was like so then the doctor was like, you have a Mario mush Yeah, that was really I try sometimes and no, no, sorry, sorry. Actually what I meant is if I don't try, I can nail somethings. Yeah, it just works, and if I tried it again, it's.
Speaker 1: The idea of getting a fat testical tube because somebody shoved the Mario mushroom into your fucking you were trying to put on your dick. They got a fatter dick and you're taking slip and it touches like for some reason, your bare testical tube is right where it hits. And they don't know why it actually happened to me.
Speaker 5: They were like maybe, I said, They said it could have been all the because I used to ride my bike eighteen miles a day and they were started thinking maybe you like destroyed your nuts.
Speaker 1: I was like, but what about other people? Is that like a grinch? Type situation where like maybe you had an experience and your test, maybe maybe you came to one day and maybe pulled way too much to come through one ball, and it's had had to just open up space. It's like, look, man, this guy's doing way too much today. I wish I knew. I wish I knew.
Speaker 5: But long story short, when my TI star shot and dropped. Because the reason why women have hot flashes is because you know when they get menopause. When they get menopause is their their hormones start crashing, and the crashing of the hormones causes the hot flashes. So I actually experienced hot cold flashes. I didn't even know cold flashes were a thing, but it's due what it is. I would say, it feels like instantaneous twenty degree difference. So like in the in the winter, for example, when it was like forty degrees in my room, I feel like it was like fucking it was on the level I was like, I was like, oh, it's it's actually kind of like I'm okay now. But then other times I'd be freezing and I'd be like ice, I'd be icicles, bro, and it's just it's just hormones doing that. It's not it's not real temperature. It's crazy.
Speaker 1: That was fucked.
Speaker 5: And then I've never experience I don't experience obviously, now that I am on TIERT, I want to.
Speaker 1: I want to. I actually want to.
Speaker 5: One experiment would taking way too much because like I just take like like I'm in the normal, I'm on the high end.
Speaker 1: I don't have that much.
Speaker 5: Dude, that you would die probably within maybe a week or so, no, probably five minutes. It's if you drank a gallon of it. I think it would affect you in a way that your heart would just explode.
Speaker 1: I want to take TRT so I just get turned into a gorilla. You should turn into an eight. I think.
Speaker 5: I think, uh, it's you know, everybody trying to do this exempic thing. I think they should just do TRT honestly, because TRT is is because that it's it's why we were able to funk around when we're kids. You have that explosion of testosterone to grow everything.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 5: You're you're also your HGH, but you you're able to fucking eat everything. It burn, you burn fat faster, you stay awake longer, and all the ship.
Speaker 1: Ozempic is crazy. I was what do you call it? Because I got like what I was like nearing the range of pre diabetes, so like I ain't angle back there. Way you can do ozempic. And I was like, what are the what is what we should don't have long term effects? Oh, he's like. I was like the doctor was like, I never studied that shit. I never. I never update my medicine. Yeah, what I never went to the like never, I'll just die an exercise. I was like, I'm just gonna not do that. I mean, that's that, that is the default.
Speaker 5: Right before I will say though, look at I want to say, there's a there's a product called super HD. It's a fat burner that achieves the same goals way cheaper. This is the thing that people don't understand. You're being ripped off. There's people that actually need those zimpic type of drug whatever it is, everybody else. If you really want to fucking reteat like for way cheaper, it'll make you not want to eat because you have a stomache and all this stuff.
Speaker 1: Fucking super HD.
Speaker 5: By Cellular It's a fat burner that you take. It gives you a ton of caffeine, so it makes you work out harder, suppresses appetite because it'll make you fucking noxious.
Speaker 1: And it chieves the same thing.
Speaker 5: I actually took it one time for a month and I lost twenty pounds in a month.
Speaker 1: That's crazy. Yeah, that's a lot of it in a month now.
Speaker 5: To be fair, I was also that was around the time I was writing eighteen miles a day, so it was it just the fat was flying off of me. But also to me, it wasn't worth the stomach ache I was getting.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I haven't been. I think I've been nauseous in my life, maybe genuinely, like five times.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so I yeah, I hate that being sick. You've seen me sick? I weep. I don't know if I have necessarily. How's he weep? I'm like, I just stay in my room and I cry. No, Chris, you've definite seen him weep? How does he weepy? Fucking I know you've seen him? Like, I don't think I have, Like you sure have.
Speaker 5: Like, give me an example of how you you must recall something I think there was.
Speaker 1: I think I remember seeing him. So what he would do is you would It's okay, So this I remember, like I remember one day in this I don't know, how should I say this? You definitely should? Can I say the time?
Speaker 4: You know the time that I'm talking, I'm thinking about that when you cried in our apartment?
Speaker 1: Right which one? What do you mean? Like when I was there? I guess, let's hear it. Is it okay that I say it? I mean, I'm fucking on, I'm opening right now. Whatever.
Speaker 3: There was like relationship, he was having a relationship troubles back in the day, and I remember he was like on our couch crying.
Speaker 1: He's on our couch crying, and he was like it was crazy. It was like the craziest that's real. That's real. It's funny because real time I think about me crying, I just look outside of myself and I'm like, I look like a fucking idiot right now crying because I don't cry.
Speaker 3: I cry really bad, Like whenever I cry practice h I don't cry very often.
Speaker 1: I suppress it because of the fact that I'm a black man. I can't be weak. So I have you have a you have cancers of that? Oh whatever?
Speaker 5: Du Yeah, that's that's exactly. That's the only link. We actually just figure that out.
Speaker 1: I can't wait to go. There's a there's a there's a press conference.
Speaker 8: In the r f K was like, the only reason cancer exist is because you fucking not crying. So we're gonna beat everyone up and make them cry, and we'll have onions in front.
Speaker 1: Of babies every day. Make off. We're gonna sling shot. That's that gene of not crying from from onions. We're gonna European gene. They just don't cry even possible. Don't make your they don't make European genes. Some people don't have it. You're it did it again? Because what what?
Speaker 3: What?
Speaker 1: What are we doing? What are we okay? Whatever? Because Joe doesn't have it either. A lot of European people don't have it. The onion cry thing.
Speaker 3: I never even heard of that that Some people don't because it's like it's an acid. It makes it creates an acute amount of sophuric acid in your eyes. Yeah, I know some people they don't cry from I don't know how some people are to acid. Some people it doesn't irritate them, probably the same degree. That's that has to be where. Yeah, look, I understand it's in the possibility. Everyone everyone, Yeah, everybody's eyes get redder by the fact of it. What it is, just like, but some people just don't cry.
Speaker 1: She doesn't. She's like, I don't feel all you different, what a slapper? And she doesn't cry. It's crazy. Yeah, dude, that's wild.
Speaker 3: What if you cut onions? Let's say hypothetically you cut onions, but then you jammed them in her eyes?
Speaker 1: Yeah, would she cry?
Speaker 5: Do you think I think she would cry? You love them like you're grading cheese.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you just like, how much money? How much many would do that?
Speaker 3: Would you get a sander you put on it? How much money would it take for you to put an onion in your eye for a moment?
Speaker 1: Does? How much money?
Speaker 5: So if some rich cunt how much money for a moment? Well, if if some rich asshole was off me, that definitely give me, like give me a cool seven figures, seven figures.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I feel like it's so respecting me to actually fage anything. I take, like seven grandson.
Speaker 5: I mean I would take way less, but I'm gonna start high for sure.
Speaker 3: Forego shaate down.
Speaker 1: Yeah, like yo, go terminate an alley way full of people. I'm like, like, maybe like a million.
Speaker 3: Go go I tell ham on skid Row. I love going hamm on skidded row.
Speaker 1: Especially here's here's the power gloves for fucking fallout. Go go handle everybody in this general building. I'm like fourteen, I can get a I can get two foot longs if but I wouldn't get one.
Speaker 5: You could be like Jared. I can be like Jared. You kill a bunch of people and then you start snatching children. You're like, keep them throw I was using, Yeah, Jared, you have a sub way sandwich juggling fucking power gloves.
Speaker 1: Hut are Jared fogo twenty twenty eight?
Speaker 6: Right?
Speaker 1: Or what is it? What's the name? When he gets out?
Speaker 3: I guess he's gonna be out in twenty thirty, I think, or something like that.
Speaker 5: I in in where we're at now, he could win? What did even phase me a little bit?
Speaker 1: No, I wouldn't. It would be like, yeah, of course it would bother me, but it'd be like now I would like for really it would be like that kind of.
Speaker 5: Like I have to we're at the what is no, seriously, let's think of think of this. What is who's a worst candidate to win? Like he's done all the bad stuff, you know, like who's.
Speaker 3: Uh, Like, there's probably like individuals who are worse in like a very specific way. Yeah, Like there's probably like somebody who's like more of like a like a.
Speaker 4: Like more of like a I'm a smart, sociopathic dictator type person and I'm actually on the on the battle march for a lot of these things where like I feel like that, but like those people wouldn't really show themselves.
Speaker 1: They'd probably be too smart.
Speaker 4: To do there are too smart to do so, like I actually I don't know, like he's the worst all around person, Like everything about him is just not right.
Speaker 1: I'm trying to think of something like it. But I think there are people who would be worse.
Speaker 5: You're absolutely right about that individually. Yeah, Like there's there's some monsters out here that just haven't really showed them. There's definitely some guy out there who just wants to straight up nuke like that. He would body slam all the fucking the buttons like every like, oh, we have all the buttons for every nuke that we've ever owned in existence, and then.
Speaker 4: He just flops crashlam, he jumps up.
Speaker 3: You're like, well, yeah, I don't think Yeah, I don't think we know this person. I think he's hiding in a shadow. He's definitely some like yeah, like I'd slap the shadow those buttons by the way, I would I.
Speaker 1: Would you just do it like like the elevator, like all like what I did, exactly do that because there's plenty of people that there's plenty of people that are just not involved with that. So like I'm not getting there. That's that's not that involves the whole entire world, and I feel like that's not my that's but don't you think like in the long run it will out just start over and start over, restart, restart, and the same. Maybe that reminds me.
Speaker 5: Of about that movie we started building. We did a dark tank and we made a movie called Shut the Fuck Up. Remember it was like Biden, Wait what was it? So someone destroys the whole world because they were being made it someone joke.
Speaker 1: Someone tells the joke and everybody.
Speaker 5: Gets the clown was making fun of Putin and like squirted water in his face and ship. I don't remember why the clown was there, but he was. He was so humiliated that he he belly flops on all destroys the world and as they rebuild, comedy is is illegal because comedy destroyed.
Speaker 1: It's so stupid, and the movie's gonna shut the fun Shut the fuck up. That's a dark Tank episode.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, yeah, that's fucking's so stupid. The idea of the thing is, shut the fuck up. You make a joke, is gonna come back in.
Speaker 1: Here's a good one.
Speaker 4: Belvin, mother of the Joker, Belvin dumb, dumb, dumb, Hello, Holy Trinity. He says, what is the dumbest thing you've cried to? I used to work eighty hours a week, seven days a week, and I got inspiraling depression. I was stuck in traffic and suddenly jingle Bow Rock came on the radio and it was the first time in months I felt happiness like that, and I cried through his of joy.
Speaker 1: That's a while. That's pretty rough, man. I hate Christmas music.
Speaker 5: I thought he broke down, so it was like a falling down like defense thing where he was like, that's it. I'm so distraught, I gotta kill everything, I gotta go crazy. That's what I thought he was going cry. That idea is because somebody's turning into the joker, like I thought I thought it was a little where he's going.
Speaker 2: Joker's turning white joker that I do like the Maxing seven.
Speaker 1: Frame. He has more of a white faith. That's okay.
Speaker 5: So he it was a little bit of a counter where it made him feel a little better. I wish jingle bell Rock did that for me. That would actually drive me insane. Jingle Rock isn't a bad song, but it's just I've heard it so many times I don't want to hear it anymore.
Speaker 1: It was crazy about jingle ball rock.
Speaker 3: Is that like?
Speaker 4: Jingle Ball Rock by itself isn't like an annoyingly overplayed song, necessarily in comparison to a lot of other songs that are overplayed during Christmas. Yeah, But because jingle bar Rock is a Christmas song, I associated with all of those other songs everything are overplayed. So I think about those other overplayed songs when I hear it, and it ruins the song.
Speaker 1: Jingle Ball Rock makes me want to have to put myself in a predicament where I get kylie my quick time in it. I want to be like if if I can't fail, I die, you know. Yeah, because there's a few, there's a few like songs. I really like I love the song a while. I think that song is a good song. No no L no L no ell that one, Yeah, I like I love that melody.
Speaker 3: Look Christmas present for me. There's some good Christian music, but it's like also a test church and it's like man like Caroll the bells, Caro bells sounds me come dong. Yeah, it's very very u The chords are extreme Castlevania almost. Yeah, it's very like oh man, Christians were sometimes they're they're all scary.
Speaker 1: School Orthodox and Catholicism did some cool ship with music and anesthetics, and then when it started getting into this like cavalry chapel ship with like ned Flanders types where they just had one acoustic guitar and they're like, oh been your us to my heart Lord.
Speaker 5: And I'm like, I'm I'm going. I've been invited to some of the churches and I'm like, this is this is. There was a ned Flanders named Ted Ted.
Speaker 1: At that church. It was Ted Tender it probably it probably was probably was Tender. Which one came first?
Speaker 5: Then they based off for this guy or did this guy change his fucking insane, fucking stupid.
Speaker 1: And I was like, what the fuck is this?
Speaker 5: Why the Simpsons knew that people like this existed? And then I was like, oh, this guy, he has the bushy mustache, the glasses, he's all soft spoken like that, and I was like, what the fuck is this anyway?
Speaker 1: Not that shit makes me so angry. I have such a resentment towards like that kind of Christians. They're like, yeahs like everybody's better than they're the ones that have kids in the closet man. But then it's like, oh my god, but you know, crazy, I'm even gonna judge you when God tells me not to. And it's like it's just like it's just tone deaf. But that's why I'm like, I really stay away from religion when it's like, yeah, the thing that was weird, I think that was weird about those like youth group songs or whatever. It was that like I remember being like yeah, like I remember just sitting there being like, isn't this gay? And isn't that like a problem.
Speaker 5: Isn't that like very much a problem? Like something guy's gonna suck each other off?
Speaker 1: Yea? For me, it was like I remember feeling like this feels fucking gay and I was like gay by a child. It shatters into.
Speaker 3: Like a billion like there's like cracks up here on his skin, and then light shining underneath the veil. He looks like Superman when his eyes get lighted lit up when he's angry, but it's in his body. So let me ask you something that happens to you as a kid. Right, you're eight years old. You call a priest gay, he shatters into light and explodes. What is your assumption in that moment? Is your assumption A that you somehow had the ability to will this out of this guy. B that you're the first person to ever call him gay and that's just what happens, or be like.
Speaker 1: It was just his time. I would start calling other people in the trick, see what happens? So nothing happens to them.
Speaker 5: I'm see, that's when I start thinking, that's the that's when the pontification actually says. And first the first thing that happens.
Speaker 1: Is cool, and then I could kill gay to the next one and I'm.
Speaker 5: Like, hey, pastor, you're gay, and he's like shut the fuck up, you know, and like a pastor would and You're like oh oh, And now now I'm like a little dumb kid like, wait, so now I'm confused, wait and don't have powers?
Speaker 1: Well, I would think is this right? Because I'd have to grapple. I kind of had like I looked at I watched Spider Man and bullshit when I was growing up, so like my morality was like, you did something bad, you have to think about it. So I'd be like, okay, I made this this? What was a person? I assume onnexist? So, uh, do I tell somebody? I'd be to are to tell somebody. I tell my grandma, my grandma IoT at the passion that I got at the BMW that's sucking like a five of the parts. He has a wife, Yeah, I told I called him gay and he was like he turned into dust mark and be like what yeah, first of all, and then you would give me exercise? Probably yeah. First of all, he'd be like, just shut the fuck up.
Speaker 5: You didn't do that, kid, even you did do it, but since there's no footage, they wouldn't believe you. You confess to it, they're not gonna believe you. But then where's the pastor then yeah, I'd be like what I'm like, I don't know, but what you're describing to me is not reality, even though I'm like, why can't it be? The guy we're worshiping right now is a ghost music magician. Why why he's a zombie ghost magician? Why the fuck can this not be reached levels? And where's the two levels? And cleric who loves the palace? He is a multi class, bros.
Speaker 1: He's a multi class, but he was able to be beyond level twenty, so he just he kept matching out. He's like, you know, I mean cool, that was a fucking bar to fucking let's just go.
Speaker 5: I'd be so upset. I'm like, so everything you're describing right now is like, why what I just told you right now? When I called him gay and he fucking he expla loaded and really.
Speaker 1: Light your energy? Like why he was he an alien? I don't know. And I'll be like, all right, cool, And then I would try it again. I'd be like, I'm sorry, mister past his closed crash his.
Speaker 3: Closed and his face literally cracking up.
Speaker 1: That's amazing. I would I would take this. I would take this like whatever's left over, I would take I'm like, cool, I found a cross e a sick.
Speaker 2: Hat that actually that's the one thing that I'll I just I if I have to give them any flowers.
Speaker 1: Man, the drip like when you say anything, I don't think popes are like rabbis or not. Popes are like they look I don't think they looks cool, but I think the item. It's the item that they have on them, like the idea of like the why did I explain it? It doesn't look cool of them because they're wearing it so drapy. But like if someone came in with like armor with those colors on, why.
Speaker 3: The drapings of a kind of they're drapists, yeahs?
Speaker 1: Or like someone yes, thing with like his arms hidden over with the golden lace, like that looks kind of drip. This is all I want.
Speaker 5: I want that stuff to be normalized so it's not like expensive like costumes, because you have to go out of your way and spend a decent amount of money if you want to get that type of drip. I want it to be like I'm gonna go to fucking Walmart and I'm gonna go buy some like Archdiocey bullshit or something that like I just want I wanted to not be superstigious in the way that like it's it was like, uh, and what was it that moment in history in America where everybody was just wearing suits where they was just normalized. It was like you just you're walking down the street and you just have a fucking suit and tie on when you're just going to brunch, and like, I want to be normal.
Speaker 1: I wanted to do that normal spinal cord your body. When I slap your stomach so hard your spinal cord flies.
Speaker 5: WHOA, that's crazy what I do. That's not a tale now that I can't sanction that. Man crazy hey man, So with a you know, I just whatever, it don't matter. Let's test out this gay thing though. So if anybody still goes to church, just for us, get your family communicated. That impressionable, Like I just enjoying it.
Speaker 1: Like, listen, we just had an election.
Speaker 3: I don't know what to I don't know how that's a good point to be good point, but anyway, that's a very good point. Actually, So yeah, probably fucking chicken run.
Speaker 1: I literally don't know.
Speaker 4: That was the last thing I that was. We're just saying I cried to oh oh it was actually don't know if I cried. There's a.
Speaker 1: Saying live like you could lie for the lie that continued a bit of not lying while you lied.
Speaker 3: No, no, because I I know that I've cried at Spider Man before, for sure, I absolutely.
Speaker 5: At what part though, was like, was it weird to cry?
Speaker 1: Probably? Yeah? I think like it was three.
Speaker 3: I remember I remember being high and watching Spider Man three like high, and I remember like for some reason it like hit me. There was like something about it. I was like, I don't know, never again has it or before?
Speaker 1: I can't cry from pain anymore. I've kind of lost that ability, but I can. I don't test that out.
Speaker 5: I haven't cried from out whale.
Speaker 1: I might tear, I won't be like what back to your needs? What happened?
Speaker 3: Pain?
Speaker 1: I'll tear, but I won't cry. We're gonna, We're gonna, We're.
Speaker 3: Gonna pump you full of galaxy gas and then push you down the stairs fifteen to fifteen thousand times.
Speaker 1: Fifteen thous damn that's a taller. Will you cry? I'll just die. At a certain point, I think you cry. Maybe I might have started doing it, probably cry from exhaustion last stop. I think I'll be tearing, but I will be like what's the thing to me?
Speaker 5: Crying is like tearing is crying to me because I haven't.
Speaker 1: Well, I cried. I happened today, I left. I cry a little bit well so so not not that I mean I will. That's the exception.
Speaker 5: What I mean is like because like that's the exception of what I try to mean.
Speaker 1: Is what I mean is like from.
Speaker 5: Something like that emotionally affects you in a like in a in a deep way, and crying tears of joy, It's just it's just a thing that happens. I'm not I'm just crying so hard that like I'm starting to get like teary, but not in a way that like I emotionally feel compromised, you know what I mean.
Speaker 1: I cried from a show, but it was like a very loving show. So I think that's like that that makes sense, you know, No, this is us show made me cry.
Speaker 5: I feel like that's not that's the question. It's because that's kind of typically appropriate.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I look at I like, so I don't really tear. I can't remember really.
Speaker 5: I think the last time I teared was when I saw a footage of a little girl pleading with her mom and grandma. That like she's being molested by her step father and they kind of weren't believing her, and the dad was like filming this to be like crazy, Yeah, so this she would have for that guy, she would have and like that actually made me Now. To me, that was around the time my hormones we all fucked up to I was fucking crying, dude, because I was like, there's this the dad's trying to plead with the world that my daughter is still going to the step dad and molesting her, and she's saying something and the mom and the grandma are just kind of like dismissing it. And I was like, this is the most insane thing I've ever seen.
Speaker 1: And something you see. Something's different because usually I would feel just sad, Yeah, but I feel rage right now.
Speaker 2: That's more of a like she I think if my hormones were on the level, I would have been like shotgun rage, Like I.
Speaker 1: Think I think my my my biology just changed last night. Literally my bology changed last night.
Speaker 3: And I'm like, I feel you did the master Chief, but yeah, I don't feel I don't feel like.
Speaker 1: I don't feel the right feelings. Like that's just so fucking tragic. And I try to block it out. Now I'm like dog burn them.
Speaker 5: I have an example of being inappropriate emotional. This is kind of embarrassing. There's I I don't know why, I like, uh like fake fictional creatures, and sometimes I just really like them, like say like Kaiju's and stuff or whatever.
Speaker 1: I really like that.
Speaker 5: So the latest the latest Godzilla movie Godzilla. Sorry, sorry, the Cross Kong. So I think minus one did come after that, right, But like Godzilla Cross Kong, there was a moment towards the end where there when they finally finally overcome the stupid stubbornness of them, Like Godzilla is such a stubborn cunt, right like always that is that's his mantra. He's a stubborn asshole. Finally works together with Kong and the swell of the music when it kind of kicks in, what of like it's time to like work together to take down these people that are obviously threatening their territory and their earth, and like it was so it sounds stupid to say it was so beautiful. It's such a stupid amount of media because there's beautiful moments, Like if you want to talk about the last episode three.
Speaker 1: What a beautiful moment, like a bunch of.
Speaker 3: People crickears of joy and relief for the Gayer left the screen cry.
Speaker 1: I was like, I was like the pope, I was like blowing. I was like, yeah, that's not myself was about them prop.
Speaker 4: I think that I don't know, like I think about there was one time from there was a video BioShock Biostock Infinite. There was like a scene where like it's just a random interaction that you can have, I think in a bar. It's like pretty late in the game, I think, but like there's a a scene in a bar where you can go down and like kind of you're just looting for like random stuff, and there's a guitar that you can pick up and you can play it, and then Elizabeth like kind of like sings and then like there's like some kid like hiding and he's like trying he's trying to steal food from the bar and he's like starving. She gives it to him WHI they're singing or whatever. I remember being like that was like twenty thirteen or something, so I was like twenty nineteen, twenty one something like that, and I remember being like I remember crying at that and remember like.
Speaker 1: What the fuck? Why? Why? Yeah, what the fuck is going on? I can't cry from like, well, no, that's not stupid, that's an emotional moment.
Speaker 4: It isn't really though, Like I don't think. I don't like it's it's nice, but it's not. It was it was they weren't trying to make you cry, right, I don't think that was like the intent of the moment. That's what I remember with the guy that there is an obvious thing for Yeah, it was just like it was too much, and I think, what it is, there's too much negativity going on like all the time, so seeing like.
Speaker 1: The most stubborn piece of shit.
Speaker 5: Finally, like Kong is trying to reason with Godzilla at one point, you know, with not using.
Speaker 1: He's like chi, he wouldn't stop.
Speaker 5: And then finally they worked together, and I got choked up, and I'm like, I'm in the theater like trying to make sure no one's looking at me. I'm trying to make sure Joe's not looking at me, and that I'm like getting a little choked up. I'm like, I feel so embarrassed hearing this little blast.
Speaker 1: You take a load here's a question. Here's a question. Fast You you are in.
Speaker 3: Dist you're in You're in the city that Godzilla and kin Connor attacking or they're painting for some reason.
Speaker 1: You're you're there, You're seeing it all happen.
Speaker 4: You're like maybe, like I don't know, maybe you fled the city and you're kind of like on like a hill, kind of on the outskirts and you're but you can still see them very clearly.
Speaker 3: They lock eyes with each other. Something happens. I don't know what what the happens, but they both decide they leave and they walk into the ocean together. As they're jumping down, you could see at the bottom of their feet Andy.
Speaker 1: Is written on both of them. That is, I would be so stressed God. I mean, I guess in that context he would have to be. You'd be. I mean, that'd be pretty wild.
Speaker 5: Do they only come to life when Andy marks them?
Speaker 1: That's why they That's why they lie? Are we alive?
Speaker 3: Like that? Like that's like the is it voodoo stuff? Is your perspective?
Speaker 4: Where like he's somewhere playing with with King Kong and Godzilla and then he just got bored and stopped And that's why they leave, and that is that you.
Speaker 1: Know what you know? I actually I don't want to talk. Okay, you guys have the right to talk about this, at least I don't want to.
Speaker 5: I want to say, real quick is I think it would actually because I've been saying, look, man, I'm I'm I'm gonna be honest. I'm like ten percent series when I joke about the simulation, So I say this all the time. I'm like, oh, I think we're in the simulation. Things are People are so unbelievably stupid. They're programmed in the way that shouldn't be reality, Like say this, they're two. It's like when you you override things in sims to make people do just things that humans would never should be able to do. It's like exist in a room. You trap a human in a room and he'll just won't even attempt to escape in the sims, like because they're so programmably stupid.
Speaker 1: But anyway, it would give me solace that I like.
Speaker 5: Oh, I just the world is so much more, Uh, this reality is so much more than I couldn't possibly understand. I would make me feel better, Like if like Andy, like, oh, there's the Godzilla and has anyon. I'd be like, okay, you know I have no I have no reference for reality anymore.
Speaker 1: It doesn't matter to I would have to stop, you know, like the moon in Halo three when they like look up and never play it. No, Halo two, maybe maybe it's one, it's one or three when you look up and they see the fucking guy you mount the way galaxy and he's like, stop, not right now, I don't.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, Well they're like, oh is that is that? And they're looking at the balcony and they're like no, no, you would be crazy.
Speaker 1: Because you know, if you're about that too much, you will go into I want to say, so what what if?
Speaker 5: What if it was true? What that you skipped Halo three.
Speaker 3: Pretending this all time I've played it with it, I've been masquerading.
Speaker 1: That would be every stream that I've ever done, played story mode together in the same rule every.
Speaker 3: I had somebody else's arms, somebody else was in my shirt playing it for me, and you were pretending.
Speaker 1: Pretend you're also just like, yeah, this is crazy. My eyes were glazy.
Speaker 3: I'm actually blind fully like, these guys are.
Speaker 1: The wildest category.
Speaker 3: It's completely I have contacts on that look like my eyes don't have cataracts. Actually, I mean that's definitely real. That's just a fake contact.
Speaker 5: That's yeah, that's weird. Doesn't know because like this guy, they'll put in like the fake eye thing. What's There's gotta be a reason why. Usually because they're missing an eye, Derek, because I saw Mike Bisbee. He's not missing an eye, but he puts a little thing on it to make it look like he's an eye. But he has like the it's blind so it looks against like the cataract in one eye.
Speaker 1: But I'm like, why you're a normal eye? Like why? Yeah? Yeah, A moment that chunked up a little bit, even though it was supposed to be. It was funny and then it became sad.
Speaker 4: I know what you're about to say. Moment, go ahead, let's do three yeah, three to one? Missus down fire end credits.
Speaker 1: Oh that ship is it's sad because I was it was over no d credits not the ending. Okay, So I was talking about I really thought you guys were gonna be SYNCD up. Why why why you don't know? That is?
Speaker 3: You know?
Speaker 1: I am what do you say? What you say? The moment about what you're gonna say, the moment when Arthur is like talking to the to the but then you ruined it because now I hit a little kid. I'm cooking. I'm cook.
Speaker 3: That is a great That is probably like the most emotional that I got in outside of like maybe the end the end of that game is so.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's a good.
Speaker 5: The scene has been ruined from the no that I'm seriously it is legitimately gone for me.
Speaker 1: That is crazy.
Speaker 2: That is that is the most emotional scene in video game. It's literally such a powerful moment.
Speaker 5: It's so tragic, and then now it's gone, like it is there, it cannot be recovered.
Speaker 1: That it can't be recovered from that is so fucking sad. That is unfortunately, it really is. But that's what happened. Like I'm not hyperbowling. I really think that's the most emotional scene the video games. I mean, well, I can't.
Speaker 5: Yes, I think I think overall, yes, like like, but I would say there's some more like think of a spec off the line for example, for people, especially for people who are in the military. Probably care about them. We're not talking about them.
Speaker 3: Go back, go back to what I was saying that Frogan joins, us.
Speaker 1: Your granddad go back and be traumatized again. Let's go, let's go.
Speaker 3: No.
Speaker 1: But I think it's like because for me, the most frog is supposed to be like frozen, Like I'm on fire today, Holy Froze. It is crazy.
Speaker 3: And Joe Rogan and the Incredible says, frozen is frozen, Frozen Frozan frozen, Frozergan.
Speaker 1: It's frozen.
Speaker 3: It's just like it's like that giants blood, like the Night King, and that's it. He's just blue frozen.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna say he.
Speaker 3: Blue when he's in the freaking ice math, it's like that version of it where he's this guy with his fucking six inch nipples. Yeah, he's they're talking about like a fucking octopus, spider robot downtown attacking or something.
Speaker 1: But like I don't believe it. That frozen, but like why would I do that? Why would I do that? Ye, frozen. He's on the black ice, but he still does the podcast.
Speaker 3: He's screaming from behind the ice the other any other guys like, so you see Jamie, could you do you.
Speaker 1: Already say Jamie, I'm trying to be respectful. I have no idea what he's saying.
Speaker 3: He's screaming so loud. The sound is coming through Joe, Joe, I don't think that's true. Are you saying felt me?
Speaker 1: Felt? He's saying felt me? I think I thank you? Thank you's saying help me? Well, I mean, doesn't need my help. It's Joe Rogan is tough. It's it's froz Ogan. He's he's, he's, he's, he's better than all of us. He said he's tough. He's somehow rocking the ice a little bit.
Speaker 3: He's screaming so loud.
Speaker 1: I can I can vision like you know what, I'm gets caught up Pokemon. He's doing that? Really, I guess is turn the A c on? This is such insane. Half thousand episodes of this. They have millions of views. Fucking trunk came on. So good to finally have you on the bike. Little it's a little warm hair, Le'll get the Let's get the temperture down a lot. Let's get it down a lot. Are you okay, Joe? Joe okay? Would you like to die in the ice? What do you like to be free? Finally dies?
Speaker 3: Ever?
Speaker 1: You know frozen?
Speaker 2: It's amazing, there's done funny let's read one more question.
Speaker 1: If you gotta get out of you, isn't funny work up the idea of fucking chili Joe Rogan, fucking ice Icy Joe Rogan, fucking every.
Speaker 5: Igan, ice Y broke Ice Jo the Chilli Joe Joe penguin.
Speaker 1: Joe is the guy that killed Batman's parents, Joe Joe, Joe, Chill, Joe chill. Fuck. Let me get the ice thing. Elsa Rogan looking every every sort of snowy Arctic adjective. Oh god, all from Frogan. Frogan. That's crazy.
Speaker 3: Sorry, So you play arctic monkeys as Joe Rogan frozen, Now that's an arctic monkey.
Speaker 1: If I've ever seen the man's going crazy. Joe is frozen and torture for hours, for millions hours. It's just the constants, like I can't I can't hear him.
Speaker 3: It's just it's just what we do before the show goes live, like trying to set the cameras up and trying to like, yeah, get audio working.
Speaker 1: It's that.
Speaker 3: But that's the show for a thousand episodes until he finally, like somehow passes away and dies.
Speaker 1: He's a tough dude. He endured that long, for that long. I mean you saw him do the cold plunge, like so yeah, yeah, he can deal with He can with that.
Speaker 2: He is.
Speaker 3: His downfall is that he was your acclimated to it that it ended up prolonging and suffering.
Speaker 1: A normal person would have would have died a few minutes Joe died. When Bilburg goes on, it's like, look at Joe there, you're frozen cool. I think my favorite three hours for three hours. I love him so much. That's crazy, Jamie. He's not black. He's gonna be like this the whole time. Blue. That's insane. That's insane, dickhead. It's no word, there's no words, just screams and grunts.
Speaker 5: Look, he finally dies because he channels all of his power into having his nibbles replicated, drills.
Speaker 6: Like he's working on it, but then through the ice break and then dies shattered, jackasses and pieces, what asshole?
Speaker 5: What a fucking And then they still they still do the podcast.
Speaker 1: Yeah, frosted, pieces, shattered. You're looking a little green there when I was looking a little looking a little bloated. There is that is that? The is that the guest screaming? All right, let's get the fun out of here.
Speaker 5: Yes, get out of here. We made a lot of characters. Man, sperm uh what's his name? Against Spermy Sanders.
Speaker 1: Fro fro. I can't get over that. That's good ship, amazing, amazing. Oh that was fun. Uh. Let's see. Let me get these let me.
Speaker 4: Get these twenty five dollars up tears. These patrons right, Remember, you can get your name.
Speaker 3: You get your name right at the end of the show if you go over to patreon dot com slash a snark tank, pop on over there.
Speaker 1: I'm genuinely exhausted from that. Holy fuck, let's Seeah, I'm pretty fucking tired. That shit got me. I'm so fucking I have not I have not laughed consistently at bullshit. I needed that. You know what that? You know what? That is?
Speaker 3: That, my friend, is the unfortunate blanket of apathy that you now have. Man, I'm sad because the silver lining is it's like he can't do it, he can't do it again, you know what I mean?
Speaker 5: You know what's crazy? I actually have a to to escape thinking about the situation for too long. I'm actually a little bit looking forward to playing Dragon Age. It's it's like I was thinking. I was like, I just want to like hurry up, and I don't want to think too long about like the don't. I have not been on social media since last night.
Speaker 1: I've been I've been on discord in the places I chose to be. Yeah, I literally can't, like if I go on Twitter, I'm just gonna have to go on a mass like muting.
Speaker 3: I have to.
Speaker 1: That's what I to be fair.
Speaker 5: Yeah, when I did check, I think it was Whitefore I went to bed, I muted some guy, some fucking costplaying wizard.
Speaker 1: Dude.
Speaker 3: People were cool, man, I think people like people that I like. I swear, I thought, you're on this guy, the costplaying wizard guy.
Speaker 1: I don't remember his fucking name.
Speaker 5: You've seen him before because he he was at like all the vig Con stuff, but he was like he would be a wizard. I can't remember, but this guy. I really like talking to that guy. And then I saw him like laughing at people that were upset, and I was like, oh, I thought you were normal, Like, I mean, maybe I should have seen him costplaying as a wizard as as content. Maybe I should have saw some sign this guy's insane.
Speaker 1: Guy stop.
Speaker 6: Man.
Speaker 5: It was a guy that he wanted, pretty cool guy that was on American Idol that wanted to collab with me on something, and uh, he wanted to do a kill Switch song and I was like, oh yeah, well we'll get around to it.
Speaker 1: And then I saw him whole ass.
Speaker 5: Literally didn't say a fucking word and whole ass maga hat maga thing in the background, the flag yes.
Speaker 1: On one thing, like you're a bitch. You're a big bitch. The people who like.
Speaker 4: Pretend not to do it, like and then just be like, h it's safe now, ye massive mondo pussy like I had a five to four and I could beat the shatty.
Speaker 1: Probably that's embarrassing. Yeah, and you never just just didn't own it, Like I don't understand what's so crazy about it. Trump would think you're a massive fucking piece of ship to be like where were you before? Yeah, where were you on tower? You could have saved me, you pussy? Like what ultimate cowards man? That is literally the.
Speaker 5: N laal energy antithesis of masculinity. Yeah, you fucking cowards.
Speaker 1: Oh well yeah yeah they're all okay, they're gonna have hearing about his fucking possible indictment right before he becomes happening.
Speaker 5: I mean, it's it's all gonna be handway, waste, doesn't matter, even like you're you're gonna be executed. And then and then the spinkle, actually executions aren't real anymore or something. They'll they'll fail fix everything. It'll be fixed everything that is supposed to affect him, or like, oh, we got to sign into law that uh, no more pedophiles, you know, because they're trying to stop grooming from tran whatever the fuck they're saying. Yeah, they're protecting except for you know, if you did it on this one particular.
Speaker 3: Island, it was okay, way, yeah, I would never vote for somebody who was friends with that scene.
Speaker 1: And then like with p Diddy all the time with.
Speaker 5: Oh all the people that are friends with Paddy, you're voting for Kamalo And I was like, and then you just see all the pictures of Elon and Trump with literally with dad he has a stake in Twitter or X Oh my god. Yeah, it's one of those things where I'm like, this is so comically stupid. This is so comically stupid.
Speaker 1: The thing is that we're not even lying about you don't have to We don't have to lie. There's no reason to lie. Stupid about it, and even I just I want to.
Speaker 5: Somebody tried to push back to me when I showed, and I said, how are you gonna count me with this? Go to like congress dot org and go to the section where they're voting. See all the hrs. See how all these Republicans vote. Here's an example. I'll get you started. Come back to me after you've done this, and I still have people trying to talk shit, and I'm like, you didn't there's no point.
Speaker 1: I don't actually do it. Yeah, they don't want to know. It's fine. Have fun, have fun, have fun with your with your ears, you're team, have phone with your fucking cult man.
Speaker 3: Yeah, anyway, let's get the fuck out of here. Let's read the names.
Speaker 1: Let me just cut down. What is that? It's a flaky penis.
Speaker 2: It's that Hammon Swiss croissant, way too expensive from a dunkin Donuts, but it's so delicious.
Speaker 5: Crazy, you gotta go to Target. Oh yeah, dude, those fucking came back with eighteen dollars worth of candy. Like we're stat for the rest of the years.
Speaker 1: I haven't eaten yet and I'm wild. I woke up and alright, it's Emma all right, three two one, it's Emma flexing. Helloemma, Helloema flexing.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 4: Being a Day one listener like a Destiny veteran future flexes playing the D one Beta when sharing a bad opinion. Guardians of YouTube edge lord cam Horra reacts fuck Cune and Groom.
Speaker 1: It's insane.
Speaker 4: Darth Beaner comedy shorts rapist as Shaggy and his little companion Roofy do the sinister photo of Jeff Bezos eating an iguana?
Speaker 1: Is that real?
Speaker 3: That sounds insane? We played the Hammer game. Yeah, he's dead as fuck. Hey, Geenie, I wish that every single puby care on the planet, on on planet Earth turns into a solifuge.
Speaker 1: Uh, sneez, Sleeze merchant, Joe.
Speaker 3: Biden, Sleez merchant Joe Biden's birthday cake burning the White House down. Uh. There will become starring Daniel gay Penis Is gay Penis, Daniel gay Peenis like Daniel Daily come on that I know?
Speaker 5: I like, There will become that's pretty, There will become better Daniel gay Dudas.
Speaker 1: That's fire.
Speaker 3: I like that, uh, Braley backshotting Sweeney.
Speaker 1: Uh facts that wouldn't happen. I'm not like that.
Speaker 3: Sweeney is just Christ and his bizarre farm companying choice. Sweeney uses knitting wool to floss. Sweeney uses the microphone cord to floss the gap between his teeth.
Speaker 1: Five five hour energies in a row to unlock the gayeed? Can you find that? Guys? Can we hate? I read your ability to pay attention exactly. It's really difficult.
Speaker 3: But like, fucking I read this last episode. I said, the five uh five five hour energies. That's fifty five hour energies, which is crazy, the idea of like a fifty.
Speaker 1: Oh, I got just I gotta take a fifty five hour energy real quick. There's no water either, just raw powder down the.
Speaker 5: First minute after the fifty five hours, you just die like you're you're completely on the level the entire time, and.
Speaker 1: Then it's over. You're this you you fucking lemon zests like orange lemons zest.
Speaker 3: Somebody ended that somebody enedited up exploding, screaming while he's doing it, edded a dick in his muff coming coming out and come coming out his nose and eyes and yours.
Speaker 1: That's a lot.
Speaker 3: Ye. Put it in Living in the World The Game of Thrones also put it in the middle of that last battle.
Speaker 1: Where it's yeah, put genaroes around there somewhere Domo Nation, Vaughan of the Dead, Bigger Cities man uh called.
Speaker 4: Jay Gay Wentworth eight seven seven dick Now after the recent Superman BS. After the recent SUPERMANBS, Sweeney's no longer ran on most topics. You should you should get yoncha death post tattoo in the bend of your inner elbow.
Speaker 1: Huh, that's funny.
Speaker 3: It's too much terrible place to get that's the last place you have left there, terrible blaze again.
Speaker 2: You have chest tatts too, right or no? No, you have no chest tat No, because I've always do it. I want to show off your tattoo. Yeah, my tors has always been like fat and it's like like, that's no. I would have to get that sh sorted out if a tattoo like my torso.
Speaker 1: Because I forget, like I literally forget how many tattoos you have? Remember?
Speaker 3: What do you just tattoo a thin torso on your chest?
Speaker 1: Tattoos? Wait? Wait, what tattoos on your thin Yeah?
Speaker 5: Yeah, tattoo, like, yeah, the thin torso and then put tattoos on top of it.
Speaker 1: That is fucking phenomenal. Should have been president.
Speaker 3: I think I might be qualify. I have concepts of plans.
Speaker 1: I have a concept of plan. I'm saying that it makes over the last nine years.
Speaker 5: You're bringing me back like I'm trying to be like, I'm over how stupid sh it is. And then you say that, I'm like, oh my god, he stops.
Speaker 1: I'm not going to be over it. My girlfriend's so upset. I'm have to hear that ship when I go home.
Speaker 5: Man, my god, I haven't talked to Jojo about it because she went to work early.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna have to. Literally, I'm gonna have to go home.
Speaker 5: I'm gonna have to listen to her talk about how America is again.
Speaker 1: He's gonna have to.
Speaker 3: I mean, she has the right to vent. Unfortunately of course she does. But I'm just saying like she doesn't, well not anymore. That might be that might be, that might be hoop the benefit of like women being less because you know they are and we kind of have to like act like they're not so like.
Speaker 5: Ah, man, yeah, I'm gonna I'm gonna hear it and I'm gonna be fine.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, I'm gonna go play. Did you mind to leave? Because I have a good idea today, a great idea. Let me ask you.
Speaker 3: I want to pitch this guy's listen to you real quick. In the same vein of the tattoos.
Speaker 1: What happened? What the fucking curt we touched tips man again? Oh man?
Speaker 3: Fortunate in the same vein, like almost like the thin tattoo on on the torso right, I've kind of been thinking, like.
Speaker 4: How does this strike you? Like, so my noise canceling headphones aren't working super well anymore. Like the noise canceling part of it is okay broken. So I figure what I'm going to do is I'm going to record ten hours of absolute silence and then just blast to the silence in my headphones.
Speaker 3: That is.
Speaker 1: So brilliant that you will be the next president. Yeah.
Speaker 5: So that's like people are like, I never I never thought of why would I ever buy anc headphones again?
Speaker 1: So I'm wasting so much money. I was wasting so much fucking money.
Speaker 5: Ye, I'm a little like I recommended some headphones. I will say the they sound so great, but the noise canceling, the active noise canceling, is fucking stupidly mundane. Yeah that compared to like if you were to get like an x M five or something from Sony or the XM four, the fours or whatever. Uh yeah, I was because they're like these are really for the price. They compete really well. I have some shitty, uh everyday headphones from uh Raycon and there they run circles and run circles around these.
Speaker 1: I'm like, what the why not?
Speaker 3: Hold on?
Speaker 1: Raycons aren't shitty look at it. Look if you.
Speaker 5: Are a normal person, Raycon is very serviceable the everyday earbuds.
Speaker 1: Let's move on never getting paid ever again. Ray j was about to hit us up right now and.
Speaker 3: Sorry guy first while he was dancing on the house and he was like, he's I'm joking actually, Like, but like, I also don't really like earbuds toar their earbuds service if you're a regular person earbuds to me, Like, I'm never going to prefer earbuds over headphones ever.
Speaker 1: Uh so for like earbuds just on whatever. Same anyway, let's.
Speaker 3: What the are were Christ and Sween have the patients of Saints when arguing with Derek Marwind is the second best Western RPG?
Speaker 1: Please play? That's I don't know, man, patients of a Saint? Yeah, I don't. I don't think there's any patients at all. There's no Saints. That's like it.
Speaker 5: That's all like when when you see someone who's like kind of parasocially backing somebody and they say something that's just not true at all, like we none of us have any patients.
Speaker 1: Yeah, there's no patience at all. That's that's why this show happens, because there's no patience. Yeah. I was just like, come on, guy.
Speaker 4: Going to do heinous shit to loose the Vatican churches. Anime girl mascot Blair White canonically banging me please handible elector politely asking to suck your dick.
Speaker 1: But Destiny said we had the keys. Trump can't win.
Speaker 3: Will Graham pissing in Hannibal's mouth and giving him a piss kinke RFK distributing brenecks as a health initiative.
Speaker 1: And we're close to it.
Speaker 3: We're so close death Jack the world's did you see that thing where they like I saw a news report today that was like there was like a dolphin found like mutilated or something like somewhere.
Speaker 4: It's just like some news report out of context. And I saw a quoteet where it was just like it was RFK sitting like this. It's like, so I was on my way to vote, Like that's awesome, it's mutilate.
Speaker 1: I think I could eat this. I think I just smell so delicious. I love road kill delectable this. Oh my god, I can't believe this is real.
Speaker 3: This is so funny. It's so death Jagger, world's fastest Maori, asking fifteen questions, and I hope that one has answered extra amm idea of rank every hot female extra in Spider Man two, Big Meaty stinks. My human taxi on me, flashlight and dildo business will pop off.
Speaker 1: Trust me.
Speaker 4: Andy, the man who's handy is on our h but not his dandy dragon age. But the Canari all talk like stallone. I can't even think any of the man, that's how bad they look, looks so stupid.
Speaker 1: I can't even that's crazy.
Speaker 5: They're like they're like, uh, they're mega minds. They're they're they're like special needs a saries. Now, that's basically that's kind of what they were that is fucking crazy.
Speaker 1: One. That's crazy, dude, Like, yeah, they're really ugly. That's crazy.
Speaker 5: Really, it's it's so weird that you can actually you can customize your rook so well that they actually look kind of realistic. And then it's so jarring compared to when you're standing next to like say like say Arrick, when you're standing next to fucking Veric look like an oil painting.
Speaker 1: You're standing next to him. And I smoothed.
Speaker 5: I I picked my complexions for my guy because I spent a long time crafting him. First, I was gonna not do it. I was like, I'm just gonna make an ugly ass motherfucker dive into it. And I was like, you know, let me see what this.
Speaker 1: Thing can do. And I was like, wow, he actually looks okay, and then very it looks like it is there is there like is there like an interspecies breeding and freaking in the ragn what I forgot? There's nothing, uh that shows.
Speaker 5: But here's the thing the Knari where some people think that there were l's at some point, and I think all they did was just like, oh, you know that series were that uh there was that person that looks like Tosh or whatever.
Speaker 1: I don't know if it was her or not.
Speaker 5: I don't give a fuck. Or they're just like just just just turn him into where it looks like they It's just I don't think there was put any thought to it.
Speaker 1: They're just like scale it back.
Speaker 5: So we don't have to do anything if I if I had to, if I, oh like.
Speaker 1: Looks like light is definitely over.
Speaker 4: Yeah alright, uh yeah yeah, so insecure about his teeth and not because his eyes blink out of time with each other.
Speaker 3: Is that real?
Speaker 4: I've never noticed that Heath Smoker is going I keep going, Heath Smoker is going off to Vegas gids.
Speaker 1: What if YouTube existed during the slavery days? Would there be slavery review channels in Vegas?
Speaker 4: Weed of the Weed of Olympus Cowered, the Couragely dog Evil Chris Raygun loves Cat Black Done.
Speaker 3: And in my hour of darkness is he's jerking right in front of me taking elads of his com let it pre something it cuts off.
Speaker 1: What's that? I don't know. I just read no, but that is I recognize.
Speaker 3: It kind And in my hour of darkness, he is jerking right in front of me taking loads of his cum let it pre something. I don't know what I'm not going Kevin Durant's feet. The South is the best reason hip hop, by the best region of hip hop by far. Relinquishy contents of you pockets bread or that shall chef a man up, mister pants y'all played the New Destiny Dungeon No. A beverage of sorts, Cardboard Pie, the Nautylloyd's Eldrich Nautilussi by Curious George, You dare bring light into my layir, you must die jolly old dipshit Chris's favorite band Guys with inst.
Speaker 1: With Ince dies with in my ass. I don't know.
Speaker 5: Is that the entire thing or was that a different one?
Speaker 1: But no, that is the entire thing.
Speaker 3: Nice niggi with the skivity Rizzy Vin Diesel loves the Riddic franchise so much that the payment for his cameo in Hobbes and Shaw was.
Speaker 1: The rights to it. Are you serious? That's sounds real?
Speaker 3: So that this is like, I don't know, I feel like everything nothing's beyond parody. Now that franchise only continued because of him, that is for sure. That he was like yeah, because people were like really know the Vin Diesel. Sorry, yeah, I don't know because because everyone's like, I don't really need another one.
Speaker 1: Of these, you know. It was like one of those.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: He's like, they're like, are.
Speaker 5: You sure, there's so many more cars. They did another Triple X. I'm like, nobody, nobody, but yeah, and they did. And then they did another one. I forgot many years ago because Donni In was in it. You don't remember which one they did. They ah, like, he's a cool Asian. He was in, he was in He was in Rogue one, the blind.
Speaker 1: Asian in Rogue one. Elite right, excuse me?
Speaker 3: What?
Speaker 1: Donnie In the actor, the actor, he was the blind fucking guy in Rogue one.
Speaker 5: There was only one blind Asian man in Rogue one.
Speaker 1: Thought that was just a just thought there was a random I was like, who is this kid? So I'm so kidding, you know he was so.
Speaker 3: That was real.
Speaker 1: That was.
Speaker 3: So I knew.
Speaker 1: You were like, but like you did the thing that I've never seen that was a good acting. It was you were like, You're like, he totally tricked me. It was so sincere. I was like, that's good. He was like, I thought you was just a regular. I thought it was just a regular So was my nights man. He's a fucking he's extremely pelf a lot of frighteningly.
Speaker 2: Well, that was really I'm so bad at lying and that was the best lie I've done in a very good dude is my guy all the way back. He did h he did choreography. He worked with the Honey Musha three. When I was talking about three, he was him. He was He was involved in Animusha three, which is like crazy for him.
Speaker 5: I mean, if if I would, if he I literally would have good Why I'm going to write him in next time, write him and it's gonna be why are people writing me? He was like, I can't even com president, really cannot become president. I mean at the point like they voted, yeah they did. They worked at Michelle Yo a lot when she was younger, who I thought was fucking fine. You young Michelle. I thought she was so Yeah, whatever, I mean, I'll smash well, let's go. I still was still do it.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 4: This for the story showing someone from nineteen forties, Piper Perry, getting ruined by a pack of Big Dick Devian's Hunter Dubois.
Speaker 1: Was she dead?
Speaker 3: Piper Perry I'm not who the hell is Piper Perry was some porn starting? Oh?
Speaker 1: I think she killed herself? Was pretty sad, true, I think I think she died. I can look it up.
Speaker 3: You're I think you're thinking of now you're you're thinking of Cameron Boys.
Speaker 1: No, he didn't kill himself. He died. Didn't Anicle something die? Nick Anna Nicole Smith? Wouldn't she start? Or was she like Anle Smith is dead? Well? She something her son died and then she died or something. Remember that gay bar man? Was she even a porn star? Was she just like I think she was? Just she just dated perfect right? I don't think that's the same person. These are all the same people.
Speaker 3: They're a trashy yeah, you know what I mean. It's just like I guess, yeah, fair enough, Dan Nan Nana piano man, give us your dog you're the penis man. Give us your dong tonight. We're all in the mood for a big oldie and you've.
Speaker 1: Got us that cuts out. That was no way. That wasn't even enough to cut out.
Speaker 3: I'm telling you, okay, all fun what is this?
Speaker 1: Oh? Okay? Uh?
Speaker 4: The fat headed egomaniac one, as is customary.
Speaker 5: I love that everybody's on top of like changing their names for for yeah, yea, so nice.
Speaker 1: I appreciate its.
Speaker 5: Right, Piper per what a stupid fucking name. Piper's are real name, But come on, guy, that's like being named like Cummy Smith ors. I don't know if you're a porn star like Dick Cum, is your name like, yeah, come on, dude, Dick and Cum or like Schlanga than or something.
Speaker 1: I think the best. That's not like it at all. That was so much dumber.
Speaker 6: I think.
Speaker 1: Slung an unless unless the name was pipe her. Yeah, it was like yeah, yeah, okay, okay, fair enough. Let's go.
Speaker 4: Against Ask me how smitchy the kid Chris, where's that hal TV show video? She piped on my Pippa clicked the wrong button and subbed down it here I'm back, uh Sweeney showers and sneakers, No way, I'm hanging out with a couple of goonsers. I'm just here so I don't get killed Bridge. People come to me like, what's all this? Then putting in the baby.
Speaker 3: Formula at Walmart pulled twenty pulled out twenty years late, and in the sloppiest way possible call that bitch Afghanistan.
Speaker 1: Chris was right.
Speaker 3: American Dad is pretty funny. Roger is not as annoying as you said, transferm Gremblin.
Speaker 1: That last part.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he's pretty annoying, you schmajing, Leon Kennedy. The scuba tank is filled with far gas. Craign the Canadian die monster dot wmb Maybe you want to shit my pants, it's your boy, shawn E d Service Agent two sixty seven. Fun fact that the human race will not go extending in your lifetime. I dreamed that Goku.
Speaker 5: Was a a fun fact, escally pretty basic.
Speaker 1: I really I have a really serious problem where I realized that, like my sense of humor, the people that actually like my sense of humor are the shittiest kinds of human beings. And I feel like I realized that so often, where like, if I'm not directly interacted with somebody and they have funny jokes like me, it's like, oh no, this guy's probably actually a bigot.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I mean, I like, I know, that's why you surround yourself with you know, it's yeah, yeah, they all wear that.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 1: You're my friend? Right?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Late too, late Jack, you got crashed into friendship. Yeah, you're all right.
Speaker 5: I do have like seventeen maga hats, and I beat up queer people on a regular basis. But I still don't really see the correlation between you and I.
Speaker 1: Yeah, man, you wouldn't. You wouldn't invite me over next time?
Speaker 4: I seen that go who is late for Gohan's birthday with no present, so he came inside a condom and gave it to him three x O. Unsurprised of how cook this country is. Yep, shared Brown. He's gonna fuck your mom, make your dad trans and eat your pets. Slurping's stroking, smoking, joking Emoticon's going like this eighteen hundreds YouTube be like civil The Civil war situation is crazy. Hey Sweeney, look up that video of Brad Pitt speaking patois from the movie Meet Joe black.
Speaker 1: Sea. Pretty well it's better than me, actually, Obi, won't you blow me? We got paid at a whole lot to do it.
Speaker 3: I'm yeah, I beat him off, suck his penis to sew him, just to show that I'm gay. Kremlin di Gremlin fifty cent to fifty cent blood in my piss. Chunley pulling a Sofia Usta.
Speaker 1: Who he sucks really well. I heard he's like a bad dad or something. Yeah, I've heard that.
Speaker 5: Whatever, he's a bad dad. Yeah, my dad, though, I don't know, you don't concern me.
Speaker 3: Fifty cent to fifty cent blood my pisschy pulling a sofias on my face?
Speaker 4: Why is the snark tank game retarded? At least one ant in the shape of a human solid snake voice? Hey, Colonel Ryding gives a really good head.
Speaker 3: What the fuck did you just say to me? Wage slate five eighty three.
Speaker 1: That's hot snake snake he's checking in and he's what's happening? I'm close? That said insane?
Speaker 3: You can audibly hear him, Colonel Fine, what are you doing? You're splat audible so you're splat the flat autie?
Speaker 1: What are you doing? It's like a Nickelodeons No, no, no himself the drought. What are you doing?
Speaker 5: Everyone died, everyone that dies is involved with come in some way?
Speaker 1: Are you fucking casterbating your casturbating? Is that when Joe Rogan jerk's off. I don't understand. I don't know. Is that like ro Caster Brocaster Jamie checked this out? What if?
Speaker 3: What if Joe Rogan brought on his cousin Joe slogan and uh it was an even slower, even stupid version of his.
Speaker 1: And then he and then he brought on his other cousin a football three. Yeah, he got thrown into the woodchipper. Why would he get thrown in? But he's the thrower throw did he throw wood chipper up?
Speaker 5: And and then there's Throat Rogan, his porn star cousin. Throat, he's like gay porn star. Of course he looks exactly Drogan, of course, like all of them.
Speaker 1: Then there's slow Rogan, who's just Joe Rogan.
Speaker 5: That there's this dumber cousin, but like it's still a paradox because like Joe has already reached the level, the lowest level of dumb.
Speaker 1: He's not. But then I want to I think he's just really he's stupidly disillusioned a stupid degree.
Speaker 5: I could discussed that the other time, because that's like a longer.
Speaker 4: But many Brothers presents Vegeta's Galaky Food review channel Don Doncerson, Oh you a big good cutting to coming back talking back. Gaye six swings somehow being a comic book fan that can't read and thus is ruining everyone's jokes with his stumbling is a Greek tragedy.
Speaker 1: That's crazy, that's insane.
Speaker 3: Tp I got a bussy so tight like catamite. He got a hog so fat like TMNT hot. Yeah, electoral and popular, you California pussies, all right, thanks for twenty five the name. I am glad that it's a popular vote at least, because like, dude, like I really I cannot stress this enough. I hate the electoral college. I think it's really fucking stupid.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Like it's as useless as daylight saving. Yeah.
Speaker 3: And by the way, this, this, by the way, even proves that it's not necessary. By the way, like he won the popular vote, so like I've seen a lot of people it's like, you want to rely on the popular vote, but then only fucking only Democrats.
Speaker 1: And when it's like he just.
Speaker 5: Won, what do you first of all like that? And if you if they do like what they did this time around by leaned into the psychosis of their fan base, It made him the most popular candidate.
Speaker 1: World. That was the thing that actually surprised me.
Speaker 3: The most people are afraid, and they like to be afraid that they want to be protective.
Speaker 1: That surprises.
Speaker 5: I was like, oh my god, his doomsayer, shit's not gonna work that well overall. But it worked incredibly well. I thought I overestimated that for sure.
Speaker 3: Yeah, because we're not afraid. We don't know what it's like to be if you're a little bitch, pussy piece of ship.
Speaker 1: The man, everybody as together. Oh my god, the name is sex gay sex, Uh would be called double O. Semen would say.
Speaker 3: Double semen is pretty good. But it's like it's like it's two zeros and then literally just the word semen.
Speaker 5: I guess, so it's a double double oaded a sperm symbol, that's but it's the Spermy Sanders symbol though, yeah, it's.
Speaker 4: Spermy Sands Maybe fishy I three six three sixty no scope k John Strickland. I will in fact be wearing a suit and tied. The Super Bowl A sixty nine royally read flashlights to resell now that she's quitting porn. The first Turkey David presents Chris getting malled by a pack of viscous chihuahuas because he refuses to kick them. Miles Morales's father is actually just the president of the c s A and Black face pre ras, spread your cheeks so I can ship in your ass. Blake eight nine six Radio had nice bean back off brat summer. It's time for Liam Payne. Fall Red versus Blue had more lore accurate fight seas than Halo five. It's true, Yeah, alastka no field trash textas status out Young Sheldon swung into it being swung into a tree. He's riding give me the new one every single time. Amazing, that's really he's on his pitch. Yeah, took out my ass.
Speaker 3: Hair is Niggy Jizzy formerly known as Nikky Ziggy sex Box, Sexbox three, Titty, Sexbox one, Sexbox series sex.
Speaker 1: It would have been better.
Speaker 3: It would have been yeah, the N word blasting through my speakers because my earbirds weren't connected. Sorry, miss Jackson, badly brave Doctor Gay Etherian Brigerian puts her nae from Melphis one and Ronnie out artist is always the king of hap.
Speaker 1: Hazard by later skaters. Later we'll be okay, guys, Okay, Barthur, we'll be okay.
Speaker 3: Well, we'll be fine about you listening.
Speaker 1: But like God blessed, we should have best. You've got wish old hangers. We got more code hangers will be all right, man, where their daughters are gonna do something stupid and they're gonna they're gonna have unpretic tests everybody else does, and then they're gonna have to flee the state and go toother state line. Be really funny. It'll be a really funny. By the way. You know what I love about this that there are people are gonna be like, man, they're so mean. You know what I mean? I was the temperature of like what we've lived at the one that was always like that way, you guys are too much.
Speaker 5: They did that right with Oh, Biden called U trash?
Speaker 1: What a meaning when I'm like.
Speaker 3: All right, like if you can't dis don't you know what I mean?
Speaker 5: Serious people, So that's your complain but like the meaning you candidate in American history?
Speaker 3: Yeah, okay, all right, all right, anyway, we'll see you guys next time.
Speaker 1: Yeah, bye bye bye. Ain't