Speaker 1: The following presentation is abol Marvis Studio's production.
Speaker 2: When you look on the sky, do you feel the poll?
Speaker 3: The question why.
Speaker 2: The stories told and left behind in shadows where the truth we find? They built their tails on grafts and lines on theories they stake their designed.
Speaker 1: Put down here on this solid graph the answer screen.
Speaker 2: There.
Speaker 4: Welcome back truth seekers from around the world. It's time for another edition of the flat Earth Files podcast.
Speaker 3: Yes, we are back a new year.
Speaker 4: As we record it is Thursday, January sixteenth.
Speaker 3: Twenty twenty five.
Speaker 4: It's incredible that we are already halfway through this first month of January. I hope everybody is doing well, happy and healthy. We've had it's been very wintry here, lots of snow, single digit temperatures, but we're supposed to get a bit of a reprieve for the next two days and then back to our win street ways. Ladies and gentlemen, you can check out everything flat earth Files on our website, the flat earthfiles dot com. We have a chat room. Every episode is put in the form of a blog post with all the notes of the things we've mentioned, including the podcast itself. There's a forum, lots to do it is the Flat Earthfiles dot com And if you'd like to join the program, like Justin is today and by the way, the next two weeks we'll have a couple of Canadian guests back to back. Looking forward to that, please send us an email. It is FE filesguest at gmail dot com. Again, that is FE filesguest at gmail dot com. The links to the website and the email address to join us, as always, are in the show description.
Speaker 3: Joining us for a second round.
Speaker 4: I think this is only the second or the third person to come on to join us again. He was on episode one fifty five back in March of twenty twenty four. He has recently left Sunnywarm Florida for almost and sunny is Warm Michigan in the winter, which I'm familiar with. I left Hawaii in December or the fall, i should say, and I went to upstate New York, so it's quite a transition.
Speaker 3: Justin, welcome back to the program, Sarah, How are.
Speaker 1: You, George? Thank you for having me again?
Speaker 3: Yeah, for sure, thanks for joining us.
Speaker 4: And for those who may have not caught episode one fifty five, why don't you give yourself a bit of an introduction?
Speaker 1: Okay, I am again as we did in the last episode. Would you mind if I open up with a.
Speaker 3: Word of pray, that'd be awesome? Thank you all right, ms bow our heads are having me.
Speaker 1: Father, We thank you for this day and this opportunity to come together and fellowship and to speak in regards to truth, not only truth, which there are many forms of truth, but there is only one who is the truth. And we thank you for this opportunity, Father, to be witnesses for the Word and for the truth that you have given through your creation. And also, first and foremost of your scripture, which teaches us of your son. I asked today that it not be we who speak, but it be your Holy Spirit who speaks through us. That everything that you would have us learn, we speak for, Father, and that we hear and understand. Give us eyes to see, years to hear in her to understand all that you would teach us. Today. In Jesus name, we pray Amen.
Speaker 3: Amen, thank you for that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, absolutely, yeah. I don't want to go into too long of an introduction because as you said, there's another episode in regards for that. But my name is Justin Ellenboss. I am a slave of Jesus Christ, a minister of the Gospel. I have been a flat earther for years now, though I last time we talked about it, I refer to myself as a biblical cosmologist. I believe that flat earth is a fact, that is a truth. But the truth of all the creation points to Jesus Christ as Lord. And it's always just interesting to me whenever we get into these discussions, whenever you try to whenever you try to I try to bring up the truth with an individual, whether it's flat Earth or whether it's the Gospel. In regards of these things, it always offends. Just the mere conversation of it offends because what we're doing is we are tearing down worldviews and destroying them, and we're doing this by the power of the Truth, the one who has come and has revealed all things to us. So I am a husband and I have three beautiful children who I want to apologize. My wife is out at the moment. She's coming back here soon. But if I suddenly have to pause, it's because my children are doing something to destroy my house or themselves, and I will be back. But as of right now, they're all relaxed and chilling so that I can meet with you here today. We're a pretty simple family family. We live, we live easy. My wife works from home, like I do dog training with individuals as well. But I also am, as i said, a minister of the minister of the Gospel. That allows me to be a stay at home dad during the daytime as well, and then do discipleship with men in the evenings and Bible studies of those sorts as well. So it's just been a wonderfully and blessed life by the Lord that really helped to he established for us before everything happened with C. Nineteen back in the or early twenty twenties. And for as much as everything that happened with that, our daily life wasn't really affected by that. Obviously, we were affected by it in other ways, as we talked about the last time we were on here. But yeah, I'm just I'm just a simple man who is a slave of the Gospel and who is a believer in the truth. And I will the one hill that I will stand on and I will die on in battle of words and wit is that the world is not a globe. Outer space is a lie, and we are in a designed creation.
Speaker 4: And you know, sharing the Gospel, and then also discussing biblical cosmology with those who may not be you know that you may not know on a personal basis. I've discipled often in parking lots and outside of walmarts and things of that nature. I think it's actually harder to discuss biblical cosmology to get anybody's attention for more than ten seconds than it is to preach the gospel. And we know the Bible is very upfront and tells us that you know if you do it is number one, it's our duty to share the gospel of Jesus Christ, but we're also told we're going to be persecuted for it. But on top of that, when you try to have a discussion with biblical cosmology, it can be even more difficult to hold someone's attention.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Absolutely, I mean I it's very similar because again, the truth is just going to offend. When you are talking to an individual and you are basically telling an individual you have been deceived your entire life and you have believed a lie, it's going to offend because what we're doing is we're undermining, even if they don't know it consciously, we are undermining foundational beliefs that they've held on to for so long, that have upheld many different beliefs, and especially like when it comes to a fellow Christians, there are so many arguments out there that are not biblically based that are used in regards to the universal model that the heliocentric model provides that people will make to try to prove God. In regards to the expanding of the universe and the creation of the universe and the Big Banganese and all these things, you will have Christians who will talk about how these things which are actually a lie point to Jesus Christ. What's up, buddy, it's an It should be in the bedroom right over there. I don't know, you need a look, sorry about that. And so when I'm even when I'm trying to talk to my fellow believers, they they they're so rooted. There's there's this I remember at one time, it's what we do is this ice of Jesus instead of exe Jesus. In regards to the scripture, where I've seen pastors who talk about like the destruction of Sodom and Gomorah, well, how do we how do we how do we come to grips with that? In terms to that with that with modern or today is modern day understanding by science will again, science is the word science just means knowledge. So even the concept of science today, if it is not biblically based, if it is not in line with the scriptures, is actually a lie. And therefore it is only really scientism. But you get pastors who will talk about Sodom and Gomorah and how that was destroyed, and how God sent meteors from space down onto the Earth, and how this proves the Bible that well, you the finding and in the discovery of meteors in the twentieth century proves that the that the Lord could send fire down for heaven and destroy these destroy these cities, when in fact, what it really is is there's no outer space. Meteors are a lie. And that's because oh yeah, and that's another thing when you when you're reading spiritual statements made all throughout the Old Testament and through Revelation, where the Lord says that the stars will fall from heaven. I've heard very popular pastors, the YouTube pastors and things like that, and things like that. I won't name any names at this time because I'm not here to scrutinize them. But they'll say, well, the stars falling from heaven doesn't speak of the planet's falling, it speaks of meteors. Because what they're doing is they're interjecting their understanding of a universal creation based off the herealocentric model into their interpretation of the scriptures, instead of taking what the scriptures say and interpreting the world around them through It's it's a flip that is happened and has completely undermined much of much of our evangelism, because what we're doing is we're putting down our sword, which is the scripture, and we are picking up these twigs of human knowledge and human understanding that human wisdom is how we should understand truth instead of what God has declared, that his word is the sword of the spirit, and his word is mighty for the tearing down a strongholds, that his word is sharper than any two edged sword. And so we've actually gone in. The enemy has looked at us, and they look at us and they say, well, hold on a second, don't Bible thump me. That's unfair. You can't fight me with that sword. And we're like, okay, well, yeah, I want to be respectful of your opinion. No, I don't want to be respectful of your opinion. You believe a lie. I'm not going I'm not going to entertain your presuppositions that oppose what my Lord has declared. But we have so many modern evangelis who don't want to offend that instead of taking up the sword and holding faster it. You're right, this isn't going to be much of a fight if I carry this Bible. I'm gonna put the Bible down and I'm gonna pick up worldly knowledge. I'm gona pick up human science and let's talk about DNA, and let's talk about the expanding of the universe and outer space and how these things prove God. Have men done that in a sense, yes, But it's still putting down the greater weapon, which is the written Word. So I totally agree with you. It's harder because the Christian mindset, even in modernay apologetics, has been turned toward using science as their weapon instead of the Bible.
Speaker 4: Right, you have people stand in the pulpit and tell you that everything should be based on the Holy Word, and then you get into this particular conversation and they like exactly what you said. They want you to explain it scientific terms. And I've found, because I get emails all the time, if you can't answer one particular question, then it should automatically default back to the globe.
Speaker 1: Yeah, exactly, it just does if you are not the arbiter of truth who knows every single aspect of it. No matter how you can answer fifty questions correctly and provide them information, and they'll be like, but what about suctions? What about the stars? And if you can't prove it to them in the moment, well, then the whole thing is just a lie. And I will give it to Dave Weiss and a couple other flat earthers. I've heard, I've always, I always. The example is like, tell me the shape of your floor, or by looking at your lights, or excuse me, he says, look at your lights and the ceiling and tell me the shape of your floor. Like that is a perfect That is a perfect analogy of what these people are trying to do, because they can't win the argument by looking at the earth itself, so they have to look up to the sky. And I mean, in truth, they still don't actually have a winning argument there because they're still basing all of their information on what they're seeing in the sky, on what NASA presents to them, not on what can actually be seeing through a telescope when they when you look at the stars and you see they're not planets out there, They're lights that have ripples and water effects and different varying changes within their structure, though they maintain their structure, you know what I mean?
Speaker 3: Absolutely?
Speaker 4: Yeah, And Saturn is an interesting one as well. You know, if you look at it from how NASA shows you to actually what it looks like through a powerful telescope, and there is a what's the proper terminology here? Saturn is worshiped among occultists, and that in itself is a whole nother you know, conversation speaking of you know, evidence, and we can't explain, you know, something that has occurred since we last spoke, and I guess we can address it and get your thoughts. You know, if we take the final experiment, we just assume that, okay, there is a twenty four hour sun down there, and then people automatically just everything that they've researched and came to know over the last several years. Many people just said, well, I guess we're on a ball and they just walked away from it. And to me, I just laughed. You know, I didn't even get involved in the Oh those guys are shills, this, that and the other thing. I wasn't going to be a part of that.
Speaker 3: That's just let's say, okay, we'll take it as they said.
Speaker 4: They actually went to Antarctica and they witnessed a twenty four hour son. Going back to what you said, I think it's extremely cocky, and I'm sure there's other terms we could use that we as humans mere mortals, can can understand God's creation.
Speaker 1: Sorry I say that again, cut out there a second.
Speaker 3: Yeah, no problem.
Speaker 4: I was just saying, how cocky it is of us that we understand God's creation, you know, to be able to decipher how everything was made, how it works.
Speaker 1: Well, I meanis Genesis one is given to us for that understanding? Because Genesis one has always refuted any other cosmological legend myth story from ancient time, even back to the Babylonians and there and their gods, and to the Egyptians and their gods, because the gods of these other cultures have always been creatures of the creation and matter was eternal, which in a sense if you truly break it down, that which is eternal is God. So therefore matter is God in their worldviews. But they have these sub gods who were able to be formed out of the eternal and make and start to provide order to the chaos. It's the order out of chaos that they always go to. But you have God providing to Moses the antithesis of this and saying, no, I made this, this is how I've done it. And yet at the same time it's also to be understood spiritually because this world is not the final creation. This is where we run into so many problems, is because mankind is Hebrews chapter two teaches us has been enslaved to the devil through the fear of death their entire lives. We look at what we see as death, which is the death of the physical, the material, as the end of all things, and what is beyond it is unknown. And yet if you look at the scriptures, and you read the scriptures through the spirit, as he teaches us, Christ who is the resurrection, and the life comes and he provides the hope that death is not the end, and the death that we actually see is not true death, it is sleep. He teaches this to the disciples in John chapter eleven, when he's going to Lazarus, or going to see Lazarus, he withholds for four days and he says to them, first and foremost Lazarus is sleeping. And they said, They say to them, well, if he's sleeping, then great, we don't have to worry about it. He'll recover. And then he speaks to them plainly, which is another way of saying to them, he speaks to them carnally, No, Lazarus is dead. And this is the same thing you get in the early parts of the Psalm where the psalmist David states that let me sleep the sleep of death, because spiritually speaking, the death that we see in this life, which is the end of this physical world, is rest. It's sleep. Revelation or excuse me, Jude talks about and I think it's Jude eleven amount clear exactly on that where he says that there are those who are twice dead, and you hear about in Revelation in chapter twenty those who will be harmed by the second death, and Scripture even talks about how death will the Lord will kill death, Death will be swallowed up and will die because there is a true eternal death that the Lord commands, not that the devil has the power that will eventually come over all things. But we have been so enamored with this world and we fall into these pits and these traps of loving all of these carnal things, that we do not set our minds and our treasures on that which is eternal, which is unseen, and therefore we get lost in this slavery for our entire lives, and we can't see out of it.
Speaker 3: That's such a great point.
Speaker 4: And you know, we talk about this often about being spun up in the matrix and how they have created it so that like everything else we discuss, whether it be heliocentrism, evolution, big Bang theory, making you work sixty hours a week, keeping you away from your family, and keeping you away from your Bible time, all of that is intentionally done, this matrix they've created, and it's up to us, like you said, to not lose focus of the true goal of being a Christian, which is eternal life and sharing the Gospel of Jesus absolutely.
Speaker 1: And I mean to turn back, not to take away from speaking of the gospel, but also to speak on because This is a flat Earth podcast cosmology podcast. But one of the things I always say to people is no lie will ever lead anyone to the truth. You have individuals who come to the knowledge of the truth the flat Earth, and they have to posit God, they have to recognize him. That in itself is a proof of the fact that the Earth is not a globe, because no lie leads you to God. Every lie is built and designed by the wicked one to lead you away from God. So if the very thing that you are coming to understand, and you are coming to a knowledge of truth leads you to the understanding, hey, God exists, that's a proof. It's one that we don't really recognize and we don't really hold to because it's a little abstract if we don't think about it, because then we're like, Okay, well now I know God exists, so I need to go find out more proof of him. Well, you already you know he exists because you have proof of him. You are in a created system. That is sall nineteen Berner von Brown understood it sall nineteen to a t in the cardinal sense. In the spiritual sense, it's more in regards to the Scripture but we have shackled ourselves so much in our minds. It's a mental prison. And when I say mental, what I mean is spiritual. It is a spiritual prison. We have shackled our spirit willingly because all of us only ever make one free will choice in our life. It's from Deuteronomy chapter thirty one, where the Lord says to Israel, I call heaven and earth to witness against you today. I give you a choice. Choose life and good or death and evil. That is the decision every single person in this world makes every single day. And that's not again, just what is life and good? Well, we have to define that first and foremost by who or what does God say is life? And who or what does God say is good? Well, Jesus, who is our teacher, as we spoke about in the last podcast, who is God who teaches us? Says there is no one good but God. Additionally, in John chapter eleven, the same chapter where He's where he goes to resurrect Lazarus, he says, I am the resurrection and the Life. So when scripture says choose life and good or death and evil, you are being told to choose God, who is Christ or anything? Else, God, who is Christ, who also declares himself not only to be the life, but the truth, the very truth that Roman's one point eighteen says, men suppress in their own righteousness. They try to kill him in their own righteousness because they don't want him. We are building our own prison. He opened the door of ourselves, and we pull the door closed again and say, no, I want to live in darkness. I want to live in ignorance. So we are literally warning spiritually when we have these discussions in these spaces, These are spiritual warfare. Scripture constantly paints this spiritual imagery of how words are like weapons, how the teeth of it talks about how false teachers their teeth are like the fangs, or excuse me, their teeth are like swords, their tongue are like spears, their words are like arrows that strike the soul and kill men. And he talks about there are men out there who breathe fire like dragons. I don't know about you, but I have never seen anybody physically breathes fire like a dragon, unless you're talking about a fire a swallower who you know has gasoline in his mouth, or however they do it or you know, a fire accelerate in his mouth and blows it out. But talking about is words that kill, because James chapter three tells us that the tongue is a world of unrighteousness and it sets the whole world around on around it on fire, like the fires of hell. Because when we speak lies, we're speaking like the father of lies, who is the dragon. So that's what these men are doing. It is a spiritual war that is happening in every single one of our lives daily, and we either choose God, who is life and good, and even continues in Deuteronomy in that part, for he literally says that Yahweh is your life, which again is a proof that Jesus Christ is God with the Father, and that the spirit was testifying of him because Yahweh is life. He is our life according to Deuteronomy, and Christ says, I am the life. So these two are one and the same. But when we have this well orchestrated worldview, this well designed deception that is built on a globe earth, you build aliens off of that, you build the Big Bang off of that, you build evolution off of that, you build dinosaurs off of that, you start stacking all of these all of these lies that are antithetical to the truth that is given in scripture, like bricks in a wall, and you build a wall of lies. So the flat Earth comes along, and when the Lord gives the revelation of that, what it does is it rips the foundation out from out under all those lies. If the Earth is If the Earth is flat, outer space isn't probably what they say it is.
Speaker 4: And then people start questioning why they're seventy million dollars a day is going to NASA.
Speaker 1: Exactly this organization that keeps sending me pictures of outer space? Why do they keep pointing to outer space? Why do they keep trying to turn your eyes somewhere other than the floor that you're standing on, because they don't want you to see where you are, because what you where you see when you see where you are exactly what Sauw nineteen says that all creation testifies that God exists.
Speaker 4: That's right, that's right. Even within the last hour. By the way, I'm not even sure if you caught this. The SpaceX starship disintegrated shortly after it left Texas, and there's videos all over from people in the Caribbean of it just raining down and again you're talking. You know, people in California have lost their homes, people in Asheville, North Carolina. You know, the trials and tribulations of people in this country. And this faux industry which costs that starship that disintegrated costs between depending who you ask, five and ten billion dollars and it costs one hundred million just to launch just you know, up in flames, and people don't think of anything of it.
Speaker 3: And you try to even ask people, what in the last sixty years since this quote unquote space program has has begun, what has it done, uh for our country that we can put a pin on that says we got to the moon first? Yeah, I mean really that's and when you start to, like you said, when you start to tear down the wall of lies, and then you truly see the evil in this world.
Speaker 4: How they mock us. And that's what a lot of it is mockery, especially with NASA and how they name uh, the these whether it's Artemis or Apollo after these Greek gods.
Speaker 3: All of that is mockery.
Speaker 5: It is.
Speaker 3: It's very important and you realize.
Speaker 1: How also at the same sense, what they're doing is they're calling on the sorcery of their their demons because the because the idols themselves uh power. But there we understand, and Scripture even tells us that all the gods of the nations are demons. So what they're actually doing is they are invoking demonic power. Well, what is demonic power. Demonic power is lies into section, So they are actually when they're when they're doing these things. One, it is a mocking but it is also ritualistic to come to call upon and conjure the power of those powers that oppose God. So it's it's it's probably even more than twofold. I mean, just at the at the superficial level, it's mocking us and saying this is what they're telling us. And that's one thing I always hear, and I've always heard people say and ask is why do they always reveal it beforehand? And people can never understand why do they reveal it beforehand? And people say, well, and I hear people say, well, they have to do it because there's some sort of law that tells them they have to do it. No, the reason the enemy reveals to us beforehand is because God in the scripture says that he does nothing without first revealing it to his profits. The enemy desires to be like God. So the reason that he will reveal what he is doing beforehand is because God has declared he will do nothing. Say that he refers reveals it to his profits. So the enemy must reveal what he does and is going to do ahead of time in order to try to be like the most High. It is a part of his vain hubris. It's not for our sake that if we you know, well, if you could stop it, you would. No, he wouldn't. He doesn't want us to stop anything. He hates us, He wants us to be destroyed. He does it because he wants to be God. And that is the reason. So like for all, I hear this all the time with these people saying, why do they put it out ahead of time? Why do we see it in the Simpsons? Why are they always telegraphing it? Because if they are trying to become God, which is what they are, the same thing they did, Because what they're actually trying to do is if you really look at the scripture, the concept of names is very important. The entire purpose of the Tower of Babbel was to create a name for himself, because the one who names you has authority over you. If you notice, God gives dominion to Adam over all of the creatures that he creates, and only names Adam. He does not name the animals. He leaves it to Adam to name the animals. So when at the Tower of Battle, mankind starts building this tower, they say, let us make a name for ourselves. What they're actually saying is let us become our own authority, our own God. And that's what they're constantly doing, is they're renaming themselves. That's when Christ comes and he starts naming his apostles and renaming them. And even this concept in Revelation. Oh yeah, so again that whole concept. And this is why, this is the entire reason why the enemy does what he does, is he is attempting to be his own God. He is a created slave who desires to be his own master. He wants to do everything that the Most High does. Four the Most High has declared he will do nothing unless he first reveals it to his profits. So the enemy must also reveal his intended plans ahead of time in order that he may mimic the Most High.
Speaker 4: Did you know that the term Tower of Babel was used to describe this collaboration between NASA and the Russian Space Agency. And with that kind of piggyback off of do you believe that NASA is a is a continuation and you can include SpaceX, I guess of the Tower of Babel.
Speaker 1: I think it's their attempt, you know, back to Project Fishbowl and project in Project Dominic fishful of the Lord, that thing where they allegedly shot nukes up into the stratosphere and impacted them against the Dome. I mean, I haven't done a deep dive into that aspect. The continuation of the Tower of Babel is actually continued in the Horror of Babylon and Revelation, where throughout the scriptures the Lord talks about how mankind's sin has reached up to Heaven, just as they were attempting to do in the physical sense with Babylon. Because what really is happening is we when we continue, if we're piling on all these lives, we're piling up all these sins, something is being built spiritually, Something is being built inside of a man spiritually, and it is a spiritual Tower of Babel, where once again each and every one of us is attempting, through our sin, which we are building up and collecting and collect and gathering, to create our own name, to become our own God, to become the final authority, to be the arbiter of truth for ourself. So as much as I mean it doesn't surprise me that they do these things, the problem for them is, I shouldn't say a problem for them. Praise be to God. They are rnally minded and cannot understand spiritual things. So everything they do is is enacted in the in the flesh. They cannot recognize spiritual truth. Praise be to God. He won't allow them. He tells us that he tells us so much in scripture. So this is, yes, the most likely it is there continued attempt. It's a feeble and useless attempt because God is spirit and nothing physical can will ever be effective against him. Nothing spiritual will be effective against him either, because there is no counsel that will ever ever be effective against the Lord. But yeah, that all they can do is vain physical things, and it's it's all a masquerade. It's all exception, right.
Speaker 4: That is the one word I use often when we talk about basically anything that is Satan's most powerful tool is deception, and it's cleverly designed, and it's been woven within the fabric of the matrix and dissection. Deceit even what's another D word we could use, distract? Right, we're distracted on a daily basis, like this sleight of hand by a magician. You know, we should be focused here and all the while we're looking over here, over there and everywhere.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and that's why I even I even try to warm individuals about again flat earth. Like the devil operated perfectly fine for thousands of years in a world that knew a biblical cut. Well, they wouldn't, they would just knew the true cosmology. Now his deception has gone and has has turned in another way. He had plenty of nations that knew that this world was created, it had it had a dome around it, Like you can go back and search throughout history. How all of the previous cultures used to believe that we were in a creative system under a dome structure with a flat earth with a deep below us, just as it, just as is described in the scripture. And the devil still operated perfectly well within that system. He does not care if you know that the earth is flat. He cares that you do not know who Jesus is. The reason now that flat earth is such an issue is because it is truth. So it is starting after the Crucifixion, the false gods and the magic of the enemy were slaughtered. According to the early church leaders, they basically talk about Justin Martyr, not exactly certain one of them, see, I think it's ignacious or Justin Martyr. One of them talks about how the Cross, one of its efficacies was actually to destroy magic and the power of that deceit by the wicked one. So when nowadays you have someone come to a flat earth, the predominant understanding is that there is one God. It's not that it's oh wait, we're in a created system. Oh well, that means thor and odin Ary. No, because they're they still fall under these create the fill fall under the category of these created beings with supernatural power, but they themselves are not the creator. You know what I mean? What will most likely start to happen eventually and you see it a little bit is oh, what's his name? Debay is modern day mysticism and gnosticism the concept of Nasiism because they still have to account for a creator who is greater than the creation. If if I make a table, I am not If I build, design and carve out a table and create it, the table is not the masterpiece. The one who made the table can declare it a masterpiece. But truly, the one who made the table is greater than the table that was made. When you have all of these other religious systems, all of their gods are created in the order of the eternal matter. The only one that stands apart from all of that is Jesus Christ. And that's why gnosticism has to air still incorporates him, and that's why so many of these other gnostic beliefs still have to answer for him and incorporate him into it. So that if you really want to see why the enemy is fighting so hard against the flat Earth, it's not because flat Earth itself saves, but because the True God, through his crucifixion, has killed all the other gods. And so therefore, when you start to come to a knowledge of creation, there is only truly one way you can go unless you continue in deceit.
Speaker 4: So perfectly said, and you can go back to all the ancient cultures, the Mayans, the Hindus, the Egyptians, the Incas, you know, all the way back that they all believed, you know, the circle of the earth. It was you know, quote unquote flat you know obviously mountains, hills, water, et cetera. But the important facet of this we weren't spinning and we had a dome over top of is just as the Word of God has been you know, written, And that is something I want to kind of briefly segue into you as someone who you know is in the ministry when you see people like say Justin Peters, who has got a pretty big YouTube following, and I used to listen to his stuff, but he went on an absolute rampage about flat Earth and I was taken aback a bit. And most of these people have PhDs and are familiar on how to use strong concordance, et cetera. I mean, I don't see how people I don't know how to phrase the question, but I guess it shocks me still to this day, especially once again after twenty twenty, that people don't take the time to actually sit down research because there's a lot of granted yes, Google and those type of you know, search engines, still do a good job of hiding the quality material that's out there.
Speaker 3: But why are.
Speaker 4: These people who are so, you know, so deep in theology, why won't they take the time to research it and they just shun it without really looking at it.
Speaker 1: Because they're carnally minded. So one Corinthians, chapter two, verse fourteen says this, the natural person does not accept the things of the spirit of God, for they are folly to him, and he is not able to understand them because they are spiritually discerned. Now, I know a lot of people will are going to probably be like, hold on a second, Justin Peters, Jeff Durbin, Joe Shimmel, a lot of these And I want to be very clear, these men have aspects of their ministries that do have the truth.
Speaker 3: I agree, right, But it.
Speaker 1: Goes back again to this concept of they are holding fast to science. Again, science just isn't is knowledge. So if you and I are going to sit here and say that I'm going to hold the science, what I'm truly saying is I'm going to hold the knowledge Jesus Christ is the knowledge of God. There is a battle between the knowledge of the world and the knowledge of God. There is the wisdom of the world and the wisdom of God. Ecclesiastes is really big on this aspect about how all wisdom is weariness and the gathering of knowledge puffs people up and destroys men, because but what knowledge is it talking about? What wisdom is it talking about? It's talking about worldly wisdom. These men are still holding fast to these carnal teachings that they have received. Justin Peters can't accept flat earth because his foundational apologetics are based on reasoning in the atheistic world model. He has to presuppose that the atheist is honest in his belief, so therefore he has to he has to engage with it as if it's actually a valid argument. So if he starts arguing flat earth, he no longer can hold to that apologetic. Sorry, I'm trying to make sure I'm saying this as simple as I can.
Speaker 3: Right, You're doing a great job.
Speaker 4: And it's it's funny to me because when I look back, because I watched him for probably a year or two before that event happened, the one thing I always did notice he always had a globe or two behind him, or maybe it was on his desk.
Speaker 1: I guess the easiest, I guess the easiest way I can say it is they're always trying to find common ground in their apologetics in which they can make an inroad into an argument. And one of the ways they do this is holding fast to science. Well, yeah, you accept science as the atheist. We accept science who is the Christian because we have all scientists, you know, all old scientists were Christians and things like that. But again, what they're actually doing is they're appealing to human authority instead of what they're doing again is they're putting down the sword of the spirit because the enemy is looking at them and saying, man, that sored is too big. You can't fight me with that sword. That's not a fair fight. And they're like, you're right, man, I can't bible thump you. So I'm gonna set this sword down. Let me pick up this stick over here, you know, let me pick up this twig of materialistic arguments, and I'll come at you with that apologetic And you know what, I'm actually what sord are you using? Let me use the same sort as you. When we step out of arguing from the scripture alone, we are literally disarming ourselves from God. Because God not only, not only as if he's in six, he says, are we to put on the armor of God? The armor is not only God's armor. God is the armor himself. He is the helm of salvation. Isaiah chapter ten, verse two says God is my salvation. God has become my salvation. So when I put on the helm of salvation, what am I doing? I'm putting on God the brest place of righteousness. Jeremiah chapter twenty three, verse six says, the Lord is our righteousness. So if I'm putting on the breastplate of righteousness, is what am I doing? I'm putting on God to pick up the sword of the Spirit. Well, it even says it in parentheses, they're the sword of the Spirit is the Word of God. Who is the Word of God. But John chapter one, verse one and two, in the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God and was God, and the Word became flesh and dwelt among us. This is it's we're literally told put on Jesus Christ. But what we're doing is we're taking this book that has been given us that says that Christ himself. And John five thirty nine says testifies of me, and you refuse to come to me so that you may have life. You search the scriptures because you think in them you have eternal life. But I tell you it is these that testify of me, and you refuse to come to me so that you may have life. And we're like, yeah, I don't need to fight you with this. I'm going to fight you with logic of men and reason of men. And I'm very honest. There are many arguments that have swayed men. They will sway, they will sway men. And God will use those as inroads, because he will go in through crooked ways to lead men to the straight path, which is Christ. And he will start to undermine and ship away because the enemy's own lies. He's he's so the enemy is so outlandish in his schemes that he doesn't care if he contradicts himself. He doesn't care if you believe this lie, that contradicts this lie, as long as you just believe a lie. But what that ends up doing is he starts undermining his own work and tearing himself down. He did. If Satan is divided against himself, how can his kingdom stand? He does this all the time, He divides it against himself and his kingdom crumbles, the kingdom of darkness, of ignorance and doubt and fear that he operates in in the hearts and mind men. And but you get to take it back to the question in regards to like Justin Peters, and you know Jeff Durbin and Joe Shimmel, because Joe Shimmel is from Good Fight Ministries is the man and that really was very instrumental and early on helping me to come to a walk in faith. And I truly believe he is a man of God. I believe Justin Peters is a man of God. I should not agree with them on everything, but there are aspects of their ministry where they hold fast to the materialistic worldview. And I can't say exactly for the reasoning for doing that. I have my I have my assumptions based on the testimonies I've heard from them of why they hold fast to it. But what happens when they do that is they automatically give up the spirit in their argument. That doesn't mean the Spirit leads them or abandons them, but in that argument, in that discussion, they're weaponless. They've set the scripture aside and they've gone instead to the knowledge and wisdom of men, which, as one Printine's three eighteen teaches us, will trap men in their own conceit so.
Speaker 4: Well said, and I think a lot of it may Again I've mentioned some of this being subconscious through television entertainment, but also something I don't think we talk about enough is how the Department of Education, you know, the federal government, hijacked it in seventy eight, seventy nine. And if you take a look, and I've taken the time to research, there are a lot of seminaries, Bible colleges that have instituted astronomy as part of their curriculum.
Speaker 1: Yep, yeah, I mean, well, what was it. I think it was when did King Kong, the original King King Kong come out nineteen twenty seven.
Speaker 3: Yeah, something like that.
Speaker 1: That was like the very first example of universal I remember. I still remember to this day as a kid, because I have the old vhs. You have one of those old like by wing planes circling around a spinning planet. It's they've been putting this out even before NASA was a thing, even before they could quote unquote go into space. They were telling you this is what space looks like they've been put They've been building this in doctrination. The enemy has been preparing this in doctrination for a very long time, and unfortunately it's very pervasive, it's very insidious. It has And again, what I if I had to surmise, why I think these men refuse to look at flat Earth, these otherwise generally very strong Christian men. It's the same reason they won't acknowledge who true Israel is. And they look at this carnal nation in the Middle East and they say, those are true Israelites. They don't understand what a true Jew according to the Spirit actually is, and they say they look at these people in the Middle East and say, well, they're genealogical blood lined and they're Jews. And yet you have a clear testimony in scripture of who Israel is, who the Jews are. It's the same thing. And the Scripture gives you a clear understanding of a flat Earth with orbiting celestial bodies above it. But they can't give into these things because it undermines the worldview that they have based their life in. Is that science upholds the scripture. Men, man made science upholds the scripture. It doesn't it never does. And what I mean by like, if we're talking about the DNA argument and like how that is evidence for God. That's not man made science. That is man acknowledging looking at God's creation. Man made science is outer space. Man made science is the Big Bang. Like if I'm going if I'm going to look at something that God has created, which is DNA, and say this points to God. Yes, that is knowledge and wisdom from God. But if I'm going to look at things that men and the enemy has instituted and say, well, look at look.
Speaker 6: At the vast expanse of billions of star systems expanding at an ever increasing rate, as we have these massive balls of gas that are just spinning and pulling, pulling planets in around them.
Speaker 1: That's a lie. It will never uphold the scripture. A lie will never lead you to the truth. The truth always leads you. A truth will always lead you to the truth. And that's but they hold so fast to these arguments, and they've they've built strong arguments against the atheistic and agnostic worldview through undermining these false teachings, but yet still holding that there's some semblance of truth in these teachings. Does that make sense.
Speaker 3: Absolutely, it does.
Speaker 1: Like teaching us about space wrong but space still exists. No, anything you tell me about outer space is wrong lie, because space is not what they tell us. It's not this giant vacuum that for some reason we aren't being sucked out into without a barrier around us. But they have to hold that supposition. They hold to the atheistic model, which it baffles me too, because if you really look at everything about the atheistic model of creation, it is anesthetical to Genesis. I try to have this discussion with my friend one time about how the Bible truly proves that outer space is a lie. Well one, first and foremost, gravity is a false god because gravity. Everything that Stephen Hawking declared about gravity I can't remember. It was a seminal work before he passed where he made a statement is that because gravity exists, the universe could and would make itself. But what does that make gravity? A pre existent force by which all things came into creation? The air go? Gravity is God. Gravity is the power that holds and brings all things together. And yet Colossians chapter one tells us that all things are brought together and held together through Christ. It's gravity like time it again. You just look at that. You look at the characteristics of gravity, and gravity is a god. It is given all of this power, but it's not a personal god. It's not a god that gives you laws. Well, I guess it gives you laws, but not laws that pertain to sin. But Genesis chapter one is anesthetical to the atheistic agnostic world model of creation, the evolution story of these things. So the easiest part is is in the beginning there was light, or God said, let there be light. The Sun and the moon aren't created till the fourth day, I believe it is, But there's a pre existent light. And yet the earth. In the beginning, God created the heavens and the earth. That's Genesis one to one. And yet the Sun and the moon and the stars aren't even created until the fourth day. Yet, if you look at the atheistic world model of outer space, the creation the sun had to pre exist the Earth in order to create a gravity well in which to draw in all of the matter into the circular rotation, to create this mass that became our planet. So Genesis one one says, in the beginning God created the heavens and the Earth, and on the fourth Day, and that was even prior to the first day, because the first day was the light, so even before the days, God created the heavens and the earth. The fourth day was when the sun and the moon and the stars came into creation. But in the atheistic world model, the sun had to pre exist the creation of the earth. And I tried to explain this to my friend, he was a Christian, explain to him how the heliocentric world model is godless, and he looked at me straight up. He read the whole passage with me. He looked at me straight up, and he says, I don't see how these things are contradictory. Wow. And I don't know what to do with that point other than them say okay.
Speaker 4: Yeah, There's only so much you can do, because, like we say, if you try to force feed, just like feeding a child, you try to force it, they're going to close their mouth and turn away.
Speaker 3: It is frustrating.
Speaker 4: And I know we all have our victories in our defeats as far as you know, certainly with sharing biblical cosmology. And I guess I could ask you that question since last March, have you had any successes in sharing biblical biblical cosmology.
Speaker 1: Any success.
Speaker 4: I didn't mean to put it like that, like in the last year, but I mean because it is difficult for.
Speaker 1: Lack of telling, because I I sugarcoat nothing and I put a bunch of people come. When they come and they start talking these things like I my mother in law came to me one point and started talking to me about evolution and how some things about it didn't make sense. I'm like, of course, it doesn't make sense. Evolution is a lie. And immediately her words were, well, we're not going to talk about this, and I wanted to get in this discussion with you. Always what it is is it's just discussion and just becomes shut down. It's so deeply ingrained and so instrumental to men's denial of God, because that's really what all of this is doing. Because the moment we recognize who not only that God exists, but who he says he is, we have to acknowledge who he says we are. And that is so hard because not only is it so hard, it's actually second Thessalonians chapter two tells us it's the Great Deception. A lot of people think the Great Deception is going to be a continuation of this of this helio centric world model and the coming of aliens upon the world. The devil has already enslaved the whole world. Aliens added to it is not going to do that. People say, well, they'll make some Christians turn away. No, even if that happens, it's because they already had a carnal mindset and weren't in the Word to understand spiritually what is happening. The great deception that will slay man is this, I am a good person.
Speaker 3: So that in itself can get me into heaven.
Speaker 1: What's that?
Speaker 4: So are you saying that deception is I'm a good person, therefore I get into heaven?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Yeah, exactly, Because here's the thing. Scripture says there is no one good, not one, No one is good. But God Christ doesn't even give a direct sermon on it. He literally just states to his own disciples, if you who are evil know how to give good gifts. Well, if the apostles who are disciples Christ can point to them and say, you who are evil, what then does that say about me as a man? Rabbi Zacharias, for all the problems people have with him, made one statement that has always stuck with me from very early on in my walk and faith, which is the depravity of mankind is simultaneously the most empirically verifiable fact and the most intellectually resisted. We absolutely recognize that we are evil, and we lie to ourselves and we say I'm good. If I am a good person, I don't need a savior. That's the great deception. Like there's these these. God is not. God is not cruel in the way that he interacts with mankind. He is very simple. He acts. He interacts with us with the simplicity of acting, interacting with children. Like So when you get to this, what is the great deception? The great deception is this is I tell myself I'm a good person, and therefore God says you're not a good person. You need to go to the one who is good. Well, no, I am good. What am I doing. I'm exalting my understanding against the word of God and saying you say I'm not good, I say I'm good. What am I doing? I'm making myself an enemy of God. And then people will also come and they will say, well, what is the unforgivable sin? I've done all of these things, Like they'll give you all of these different explanations about the unforgivable sin. The unforgot givable sin is very simply this, according to the scripture, unbelief. Because Christ says the unforgivable sin will not be forgiven in this life for the next. Why will it be forgiven in this life? Because if you do not believe in Christ, you will never come to him for forgiveness. So therefore you will not be forgiven because you will never repent and approach Him for forgiveness. And then you will not be forgiven in the next life because you never repented and sought him for forgiveness. We go after carnal understanding. We take the scriptures and we try to push it on the world, and we try to look at all of these things when outside of the scripture, when God is saying it's all about my son, it declares to you who he is and who you are not and who you are, and we try to put it about everything else other than Him. That's why you know those two hundred proofs of flat earth in the Bible, I don't ascribe to that. You and I talked about this last time. I'll go to Joshua ten day night because God very simply in a factorial It's incident where the Israelites are warring against the Canaanites, says that he stopped the sun in the heavens Sun the heavens. I have two things I can do there. I can either trust my indoctrinated worldview that says, well, hold on, the sun doesn't move, we rotate around it. And therefore, though the scripture says that God stopped the sun in the moon in the heavens, what's really happening is he stopped the rotation of the earth. That is me trusting my own understanding and the authority of men, instead of the simple explanation of the scriptures that says God stopped the sun. And yet scripture tells me that God will not lie. So if God, if scripture tells me God will not lie, says also God cannot lie. Then he stopped the sun in the moon. He didn't stop the earth and do what some men try to say as well, He was trying to reason with them as far as they're understanding. He had him write it in regards to how men would understand it. No, God wants us to understand truth. So if we thought, well, oh, the sun and the moon are rotating over us, and we thought so wrong. Our thinking was wrong and corrupted and twisted. God would correct us. He would not lead us further into a deception. He would say, I stopped the rotating earth so that the sun and the moon stayed in the sky above them. What we're doing again is we're putting our own understanding and our authority. We are disobeying Proverbs three five, which says trust the Lord your God with all your heart, and ly not on your own understanding.
Speaker 3: That's right, same as was it Psalms one, eighteen eight. I believe put your trust in God, not man.
Speaker 1: Yep.
Speaker 4: And we were always quick to go back to what we were taught in school. But my science teacher and Ted Craige told me this. Yeah, and they're just telling us what they were told. And you know, the university professor who taught your teacher was just telling them what they were told. That is the entire doctrination process.
Speaker 1: Yeah, every single one of us makes an appeal to authority in every argument we make of us. Every single one of us were either we're either we're either appealing to Carl Sagan or Newton or Richard Dawkins or some scientists, and you know a lab code or a doctor in his in his scrubs, Like, we're always making an appeal to an authority. So if we're going to make an appeal to an authority, we should make our appeal to the highest authority and every time, in every sense, and there is no higher authority than God. God says to himself, because there was no one greater than him by which he could swear, he swore upon himself that he would not lie, that he would hold covenant with it. There is no one greater than God. So when we make an appeal to authority in our arguments, let the authority be the authority. And he says, he stopped the sun in the moon in the sky, that is, and this is an argument. Men hate this because we have to subject ourselves to one greater than ourselves and therefore admit we're not God and we are not the final authority. So when a man, when people will sit there and say, well, why why do I have to believe that? Because he said so, men hate that argument. And that argument, when made for fallible men, is a terrible argument because I said so, Well, you're a liar, justin why should I believe anything you say? Well, because I said so, Well, I don't trust you because you're a liar. But here's the thing. God is not a liar. So when the argument is because he said so, that is absolute, concrete, and irrefutable. And he says he stopped the sun and the moon in the sky. He also when Hezekiah came to pray for him and was or came to pray to him to have his life extended. I believe it was. And he sent the prophet to meet with him. The prophet said, would you have the will you have the shadow go up the steps or down the steps? Hezekiah said, it's no, it's no small or he said, it's an easy thing for the shadows to continue to progress forward. Let them go back a degree. And I'd have to look at it, because I spent a long time since I looked this up. It's one of the passages. I believe it's in Second Kings. I could be wrong on that. It might be in chronicles where it says that the sun moved pack that the Lord withdrew the shadow because the sun moved back in the sky. I'd have to look back at it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it is both in the Second Book of Kings and Second Chronicles.
Speaker 1: Okay, yeah, it's one. One passage just talks only about the shadows, so you have to make it inference in regards to well, why do shadows extended lengthen, well, because the sun moves in its course. But another one, one of the other ones I believe, directly references that the sun moved back at degree. I'd have to look back at it a while ago. Those are if you really want to get down to where in the scripture I hold to the heliocentric model, and again that doesn't prove to me that the Earth is flat. That proves to me that the heliocentric model is a lie. Precisely, those are if I had to, if somebody was to sit here, what are the diehard biblical references you will make to show that we are not in the heliocentric model. I will go to Joshua ten and I will go to Second Kings and Second Chronicles in the passage where Hezekiah receives a sign to show that the Lord will be merciful to him, because both of those directly reference that the sun directly referenced the movement of the Sun. I don't go I don't ascribe to all of these two hundred other or two hundred proofs of a flat earth, because again we taught we touched on this last time, and what we never really got into the discussion of it. When the scripture is talking about these pillars upon which the world is founded, when it talks about many of these different proofs, I don't want to get too far gone into the weeds on it, but that's a big one. It's talking in spiritual language because the Lord speaks in parable meaning, he speaks spiritually to his people. He references physical things to tell us spiritual truth. But because as we read in second or First Corinthians, chapter two, verse fourteen earlier, carnal men cannot understand spiritual things. This is why the law was closed onto men, and they could not in Israel could not accept who Christ was when they when he came, because they read the law for the letter, not for the spirit. And First Corinthians chapter nine this fact when it references back to Deuteronomy, when it talks when he or Paul saying that we are speaking spiritual truth to you, references about animal husbandry, about how you are not to tether an ox while it's plowing out the grain. And he says very clearly, there is the lower concerned about the ox. No, this is spoken in regards to you. Why, because we are the ox who's treading out the grain, the grain which is the word which has been sown in the hearts of men, which is the earth. Because again even you know as much as like And this is again why I think men like Justin Peters and things like that cannot accept the flat earth biblical cosmolgy worldview because Genesis one. They view Genesis one only in the connal understanding. When what Genesis Chapter one actually is is God tells us in the scriptures, I have declared the end from the beginning. Well, what is he referencing there? First and foremost, He's referencing the scripture in regard to that. So Genesis chapter one should actually be understood to be the end where God creates the new heavens and the new Earth in Jesus Christ. And how do we know this? It's very simple. Christ tells us in John art John five thirty nine that all the scriptures testify from him, testify of him repeatedly throughout the Scriptures. It tells us that all of Moses, all the prophets, and the psalms testified of Jesus Christ. So, therefore, with that understanding, I should be able to go to the very first verse of the scriptures and find Jesus there. Not the proto evangelion in Genesis three fifteen, where everyone says, well, that's the very first declaration of the Gospel. No, the very first declaration of the Gospel is Genesis one to one. How do I know that in the beginning God created the heavens and the earth? First, excuse me, Colossians one eighteen tells me that Jesus Christ is the beginning. There go buy scripture's own testimony that all the scripture testifies to Jesus Christ, and Jesus Christ is declared to be the beginning. Not only is the alphab wonemaga at the beginning and the end as well, you can go to that as well. So when it says in the beginning God created the heavens and the earth, that can be appropriately translated in Jesus Christ. God created the heavens and the earth. It is a declaration of the Gospel. It is a declaration of the sovereignty of our Lord. It is a declaration of the creation and the created order from one God, just as he said, And he slaughtered all the lies of Babylon, all the lies of Egypt. He slaughters all the lies of the atheists. They all break against him, all their walls shatter and are torn down. When you hold fast to the truth, flat Earth will lead you to him, if you're truly seeking the truth. But you get so many of these people who come to flat Earth and that becomes their hill, that becomes the point at which they say, I'm going this far and no further, And they say, I recognize the order is created. I don't need to know who the creator is. This goes back again to earlier when we're talking about it. I can sit here and I can look at the table and say that table is created. That tells me nothing about the creator. I have to look for his signature. I have to find some reference and evidence of him. And he says, all of it is written about him, all of it testifies of him. So I love flat Earth. But it must lead us to the truth. It is a fact, it is a truth. It must lead us to the truth because it will not save anyone, and you get so many men who just start leading into other gnostic, deistic worldviews, and the enemy laughs at them because they're still his slave.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 4: I can tell you the beautiful thing about it is it has led many people back to God or to God for the first time, and that is something that.
Speaker 3: Is awesome. But like you said, it doesn't stop there. Yeah, it has to lead you to the Bible and the Gospel of Jesus Christ. As we start to wind down, I did want you to if you wouldn't mind sharing what you told me before we hit the record button about your observation of the sun between Florida and Michigan.
Speaker 1: Oh, yeah, absolutely. I also I also want to again because I I'm a big believer in simplifying things to so simple that a child can understand them. I remember when we first emailed for the first you had me like six you had me write out like six proofs. One of the easiest, and I can tell you it stumps everyone because they've all seen it, they all recognize it, they all know it to be true. They just you can literally watch as it starts chipping away at their foundational belief of a heliocentric model. But they just can't come to grass with it. Is if we're going to spend all of this time focusing on the stars and in the final experiment into how there's a twenty four hour sun, find explain to me how in June, I can see the Big Dipper, I can see Orian's Belt, the Little Dipper, and all the other constellations. And then six months later, I can look up in the sky when I am facing the exact opposite direction, trillions of billions of miles, completely focused with the backside of the Earth and the Sun between me and the direction I was previously facing, and I will still see the Big Dipper, Oriyan's Belt, the Little Dipper, and all the other constellations. That is impossible in a heliocentric model. And all you have to do is hold your fist up and say, here's the Sun, and take your finger in your other hand. I'm gonna turn my camera so you can see this. I don't know if you can see me, So you hold this up. Here's the Sun. Here, here's June. I'm looking out in this direction of the universe, and I see all those constellations. Six months later, I'm here and I'm looking out this direction in the universe and see the same exact constellations.
Speaker 7: It's impossible. It's it's so infeasible, it doesn't make sense. And I just it's a it's a very simple demonstration. You just put your fist up. Here's the Sun ninety three billion miles away. Here's the Earth. You're looking.
Speaker 1: You're on the back side. Because here's the Sun, it's lighting up this side of the Earth. You're facing in this direction. This is the dark side of the Earth. You're facing out here. There's the big Dipper, there's a Ryon's bell, little dipper. All the rest go the other side. You're looking in this direction. This is the dark side of the Earth. Sun's here, light side of the Earth. You're seeing the same exact constellations. It doesn't work that to me the moment I realized that, because you know, I've seen it all my life. I look up the stars in January, I'm like, oh, yeah, there's a big dipper. Oh where's a Ryan's bell. Oh there it is. And I go and I do it again in June. Oh yeah, there's a big dipper, there's a Ryan's bell. I would just you know, you look your stargazing. You're just thinking about it, but you never think about this and what the implications of it mean.
Speaker 3: Yep.
Speaker 1: But the moment you I actually stop and think and look at their their model that I had this massive glowing ball in between me and this and also the other side of the planet. It doesn't work. It automatically destroys it. And it's so interesting to see the faces of people when you just use the simple demonstration. They know it doesn't make sense, but they can't. They just they just kind of throw their hands up and say, well, you know, that still doesn't mean that.
Speaker 4: They're flat, right, they go right back to their uh yeah, conditioning or you know.
Speaker 1: But in regards to it, yeah, I've had I've had the I've had a distinct privilege of living down in southwest Florida, so the most part of the U of the United States. I lived in north Fort Myers. And the way the sun is down there, there is no question, there's no feasible way you can think that the Sun is ninety three million miles away. Crepuscular divergent rays are so prominent and evident you can actually see them the clouds down there on a on certain evenings, and I have I have pictures of this. Not only can you see them descending down and hitting the earth a divergent you can actually see the way the clouds are cutting them. You can see them going up into the sky like so you can see the whole radius of the way the Sun actually its lights radiate out from the center point instead of just parallel rays coming directly at you, as would have to be the case if the Sun was as massive and as far away as it is. There's no way that you could have these rays diverging as they do, not only downward, but also left right up from center. And you can you can literally, like when the clouds are in front of the sun, you can you can look at where they are, can trace them back up and pinpoint there's there's where the sun is because the lines just all go right to the same center point. A small localized sun. But the one you were talking about is one that I've always loved is up here in Michigan. You get the same sunlight during the daytime, but the sun up here in the winter descends quote unquote earlier than it does down in Florida. And that was something I remember one time my mother in law, who never wants to talk to me about flat Earth or the Bible, was like we were on the phone with her and she's like and Lindsay's like, yeah, it's still light out here, and she's like, it's light out there. It's been dark here for hours. How is that possible when summer here and it's not there for you? And it was excuse me when it was winter here and not there for you, And I pointed in my head, I'm like, it's because we are still physically closer to the local small sun, which is now in the other in the southern hemisphere. It's not sorry, not southern hemisphere. Is it on in the southern tropic making its orbit around the flat earth. But it's still closer to us physically than it is to you and the north. So when it starts ant arcing away from you, it actually draws light away from you earlier than it does from us. I didn't get to say that, because again I told you about this before. She just will not engage with me in these conversations, and anytime I do, it just creates an argument. So I've had to learn to bite my tongue with her. But the one that I absolutely love is it can be wintertime down there in Florida. It's so crazy. You get temperatures that drop like you'll be eighty eighty five degrees in the daytime and by the morning you're down into the thirties. You get like a fifty You can get up to like a fifty degree swing. It's not always that drastic. It's usually somewhere like twenty to thirty. So if like, say the daytime it was sixty, you'll you can get down into the low to mid thirties. And even while I was running Dopey, we got all the way down to like twenty eight at like two am, and then I got sixty during the daytime. But this, there's this wonderful thing. And I've heard Dave Weiss talk about this as well. When I get up in Michigan and I go outside and I look at the sun rise, I feel no heat, none. It's the sun is rising. It's beautiful, right, It's illuminating all of the heavens in the sky and the earth below. And you can't feel the heat. Florida. Whenever that sun cress over the horizon, you feel the heat immediately, and the temperature immediately starts to rise. You can have if you have like a watch that tracks it, you can literally watch the temperature rising in minutes, in minutes.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I think it was the same way. I lived in Texas for about a decade. It was the same way. When the sun came up in whatever, November, December, January, you felt the warmth of the sun. And I think I don't I'm not sure we had that drastic of you know, it was certainly a thirty degree difference between day and night. But then Colorado was the same thing. Blinding son. Obviously you're you're five thousand feet above sea level, blinding son, but no heat, no warmth, I should say, yeah.
Speaker 1: No, Actually, just again evidence, I mean, I guess, just evidence from experience. So it's obviously subjective in a sense. But when we were hunting, doping, and we were doing the marathon in the early morning hours, it was so free, so frigid during the marathon, and it was it wasn't as cold as some of the other days, but it was colder because the wind show like the wind was going and it was just cut cutting through you, and my hands were dead numb, and I remember, I'm just sitting there and I'm jogging along. I'm just like, I need that sun to come up. I think that sun to come up, because I needed. I literally, just as the sun started coming up, I just put the back of my hands towards the sun so the sun could start heating my hands to act as like a hand warner, because that's how strong it is. It's so strong that in the early morning hours, if you go in the shade, it's still like a ten degree difference. Wow, it like it's you. The sun was up in the sky, and if the shadows from the trees on your on our left the way we were running were there, you freeze it. Then the second you step into the sun you warm again. That doesn't happen if the sun is ninety three million miles away with any difference. You know, in these vast numbers that they throw out, there of millions of miles and degrees compared to billions, if Michigan is only a few. And I actually think, according to Dave Weiss, I've never looked into this. I think during the winter time, the north is actually closer and the south is actually further unquote ancording to their model, by the tipping the tilt of the Earth. I've not really ever looked into that. But even if we were just a few degrees, which was a few million miles, you would not have that level of variance in the differential between Florida and Michigan the sun would It would be so infintesively small in comparison to ninety three billion miles you would feel no difference. You feel it immediately it hits you, and it is immediately rejuvenating, immediately refreshing, and during the summertime it's immediately oppressive, absolutely turns the heat up.
Speaker 4: Justin It's been just awesome to visit with you again, and I appreciate all your wisdom and everything you shared over the last ninety minutes. But before we go, I want to give you an opportunity for any last closing words.
Speaker 1: Yeah, taking a little bit of a divergence off of just the flat earth, but because it goes again to this core understanding of how flat earth leads men to a knowledge of truth, because flat earth is true, but that must lead us to the truth, the truth being God himself, who is Jesus Christ. Where he says, I am the way, I am the truth, I am a life in John fourteen six. One of the actually one of the things the enemy has done to undermine the truth is to deny who he is as Israel Israel, and this would probably be more of a fact hunter discussion than a flat earth discussion with you one day. Israel is not a nation in the Middle East that is defined and bound by borders. Israel is a person, the person of Jesus Christ. He is the one who wrestles with power. He did so in Matthew chapter four when the devil came to tempt him in the wilderness. He is the Israel who is faithful as compared to the Israel who is unfaithful, which is mankind. We as men live in a generation now where the deceit of Israel is so of who Israel is is so pervasive, because we have a carnal Israel existing. The early Church leaders knew this. Justin Martyr, in his dialogue with Trifle, openly argued again and again, you are not a true Israelite. The true Israelites are anyone throughout all time who has ever professed faith in Jesus Christ, from Adam to the last man. And people will say, well, Jesus Christ wasn't around with Adam. Jesus Christ is God from the beginning. He is with the Father from the beginning. He is the very God that Adam knew. So when Adam put his faith in God for salvation, he was putting his faith in Jesus Christ Christ. The nation of Israel is a nation of faith, not a nation of borders and physicality. A true Jew, according to Romans Chapter two, verse twenty eight and nine, is one not circumcised according to the flesh, but who's circumcised in his heart. We have today this pervasive lie of who Israel is and who a Jew is, that modern day Christians will openly war against the testimony of scripture that all believers throughout all time, whoever profess faith in Jesus Christ, are true Israelites and true Jews. And Jesus Christ, who is the King of Israel, who is Israel himself, who is the Kingdom of God in the hearts and minds of men. Why does the enemy do this? Because he is trying to undermine the fear of the Lord. Because Proverbs one seven tells us that the beginning of all knowledge is the fear of the Lord. But fools despise instruction. Proverbs nine ten teaches us the beginning of all wisdom is the fear of the Lord, and knowledge of the Holy One is insight. So the enemy who hates us has read the scriptures and he knows the beginning of all knowledge and all wisdom is the fear of the Lord. So what must he make men do not fear God? And He has done this with Christians, with Israelites, true believers, true Jews, by telling you you are not an Israelite, and Jesus Christ you are not a Jew. How does that undermine the fear of the Lord, Because if you are not an Israelite, then the Old Testament curses do not belong to you. You do not have to fear, even though the scripture repeatedly tells you to work out your salvation fear and trembling. Revelation chapter eleven tells you be mindful always of the kindness and severity of God. God tells you that stricter judgment will come upon those who have or who have forsaken such a great salvation. Whereas with Moses, the enemies of God died on the witness of two ear excuse me on the testimony of two or three witnesses, how much greater of a punishment and fall upon the one who tramples under underfoot the salvation the blood of the Sun by which they receive salvation and sanctification. It's Hebrews chapter ten. If we do not fear God, and we do not recognize the truth, we will we will not one testify rightly. Two we will not understand the scripture rightly. We will not know knowledge and wisdom. One Corinthians chapter one, verse twenty four and thirty tells us that Jesus Christ is the wisdom of God. So if you cannot even have wisdom without the fear of God, you will not have Jesus Christ, because he is the wisdom that God gives. The flat earth will lead you to a fat It will lead you to a truth. You must then continue and press forward. Do not throw your hands up like so many have done, and say, well, I know that there's a God, But let that God be whoever you think it is. No, you must know Him who has given you this creation to live in, to dwell in. What has he said to you, What has he provided for you? What has he commanded? You? Do not fall back into deceit after you have already stepped out from one lie to then fall back into another. Fear the Lord your God, and work out your salvation and fear and trembling. Trust the Lord your God with all your heart and lee, not on your own understanding. Any and all people throughout all time who have ever professed faith in Jesus Christ and hope fast to it to the end are true Israelites and trued you. That's all I really have to say at that.
Speaker 4: Point, a man, thank you so much, very powerful ninety minutes, and I'm gonna talk to you offline. I'd love to have you on the Fact Hunter uh in the coming weeks and months to go very deep dive into that. It is something we touched about often on that podcast. So again, justin thank you so much, and I'm glad to hear that your move wentz. I assume went smoothly. And you're you're you're getting adapted to the climate change, for lack of better words, climate change. But that is a drastic one, I'm sure.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Oh yeah, it's been drastic. I mean, it's okay, I'm used to it. It's it's the gray. I don't know. I mean, I think you're from you were did you say you're like lived in Minnesota before or something like that.
Speaker 3: I can't remember upstate New York.
Speaker 4: That the constant gray basically from you know, December through March.
Speaker 1: Yeah, going from seeing the sun every single day like you down in Florida. You may get a passing rainstorm and the sun is obscure, you may get a few cloud covers here and there, but is sunlight, daylight every single day up here in Michigan. It's just clouds from horizon to horizon and it's depressing, that's right, Like, oh my gosh, I just want to see the sun.
Speaker 3: All right.
Speaker 4: Well, well, all the best and thanks again for sharing all your knowledge and your wisdom. And again God bless you and your family, and enjoy the Michigan There's lots of fishing up there.
Speaker 3: I'm sure the summer is going to be beautiful.
Speaker 4: And I'd especially like to thank all the listeners who have been with us for over two years now as we continue on. As I stated before, we have a couple of Canadian listeners that'll be joining us in the following weeks, and if you would like to join us as well, please do send us an email to fe files at gmail dot com and look forward to getting everyone scheduled and having a great late winter into spring. So God bless everyone, and keep your head on swivel. And until we meet again, my friends, we will see you.
Speaker 1: I know it's been a strug gone. I don't know you've had spain. I'm not feeling tired.
Speaker 5: Tell down all the way. Yeah, I know you feeling are.
Speaker 1: You smile? Ain't the same? That's all way to go from here.
Speaker 5: I feel like you've lost your way.
Speaker 1: Don't give it. No, don't give it, and never is home. Don't let call the primise. It ain't done yet.
Speaker 8: He's got a plaid.
Speaker 5: Why it's a way? Time got up?
Speaker 1: May we come?
Speaker 5: Why? Why come up?
Speaker 8: I can see the street beside you. Childs are putting up the five.
Speaker 1: Oh, you're stronger than any thing. You are. Yeah, you're gonna be all right.
Speaker 3: You're accepting a dead found beautiful. You're shoving ride.
Speaker 8: Yeah, you're live and breathing, moveing. You can hold your head a pie. Don't give up. No, don't give in.
Speaker 1: Never loss home.
Speaker 5: Don't they gone on the primise?
Speaker 1: Me? Ain't done yet?
Speaker 7: It's God.
Speaker 2: I let wan a way down, the God of me recall, don't give up, no, don't give in you never love home, don't let go on the primise.
Speaker 1: It ain't gone off. It's worth living. What's a way down?
Speaker 3: The god baby call?
Speaker 1: Why's a pray down? God steamy cold?
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, what's a pray down? The god baby colt? Oh yeah, gottav Oh, don't give.
Speaker 1: Up, no, don't give in. Never's home? Do they go on the primise? I mean, and they's got I'm playing.
Speaker 5: Watch Doe, the god of if it comes, and don't.
Speaker 8: Give it no dog giving, never this hole, don't let go of the crowds.
Speaker 5: Getting done, Lovers worth living, watched the God of every coors Ah, the god of needs, gos Wat's done, the god of a case.
Speaker 1: You're listening to the Fact Hunter Radio Network. Just the facts, ma'am,