Speaker 1: This is Dan Capless and welcome to today's online podcast edition of The Dan Caplis Show. Please be sure to give us a five star rating if you'd be so kind, and to subscribe, download, and listen to the show every single day on your favorite podcast platform. Boy, you've got to be feeling it now, right. I don't know if it's the perfect weather out there, if it's that Wow, we're finally inside of a week, right, so think about it. A week from today, do you think we'll Noah week from today at four h six officially finally confirmed that Donald Trump's going to get a second term. I think it's going to take longer than that. Eight five five four zero five eight two five five the number text d An five seven seven three nine. At some point during the show today, we'll start some of the look ahead conversation as to you know what a Trump administration might look like, because I have tell you I've been spending a lot of time on that myself. I'm obviously very confident he's going to win, which means nothing guarantees him nothing. I just believe that's what's going to happen. So, like you, I always try to stay three four steps I had just thinking through that cabinet, that administration, and it's one of the things that excites me so much because you think of some of the talent he's now surrounded himself with just the thought of Elon Musk being in the administration, and you know, don't at all underestimate the value that may be in Pennsylvania right now, not just for the million dollars a day. And as we all know, right the swing state races are run on a television screen, so you don't have to be in a swing state to be campaigning in a swing state. You just have to be doing something interesting enough that they're paying attention in the other swing states, and certainly putting Elon Musk front and center his own events, etc. That's going to catch attention of a fair amount of people across the swings. And you know, I would have to think the vast majority of truly persuadable voters have to like the idea of Elon Musk being part of a Trump administration.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 1: Guy's done pretty well for himself, and no doubt he's a smart guy. So I take that all back, Ryan, I'm so sorry I forgot that Tim Walls has now labeled him a dip stick, except he didn't use stick, he used the other s words. So yeah, maybe Elon Musk isn't all of that, though I would have to ask, can you get Tim Walls on, because I'd really like to ask him this Elon Musk, you say is a dip blank. But I notice he owns this. He owns this little car company called Tesla, right, and if I'm reading this right, I think Tesla is up twenty one percent today. The stock is up twenty one percent today, So yeah, Tim Walls, if a dip blank can do that, then we need more dip blanks. State five for zero five A two five five the number text d A N five seven seven three nine. Fair enough to talk about locally as well, But come on, you know we're less than a week away from an election like no other. I mean, Trump's already won this once, right, he beat Biden. And then he beat Biden so bad and so early that they had to conduct Takou in the middle of the night and replace him with Harris. And now they're in a real gem, right, And that's where I want to start the show today, not saying I told you so, because I know that's so obnoxious and none of us like anybody who does that. So it's the last thing I'm going to do. But I want you to listen to this. David Axelrod hit that Ryan closed his show in Denver with today because it is so important and I want to give you my conclusion from this.
Speaker 3: The things that would concern me is when she doesn't want to answer a question, her habit is to kind of go to world word salad city.
Speaker 2: And she did that on a couple of answers. One was on Israel.
Speaker 3: Andrews and asked the direct question would you be stronger on Israel than Trump? And there was a seven minute answer, but none of it related to the question he was asking. And so you know, on certain questions like that on immigration, I thought she missed an opportunity because she would acknowledge no concerns about any.
Speaker 2: Of the administrations policies.
Speaker 1: And that's a mistake, first of all. And take this to the man. Cokay, if you see any flaw in the logic, we'll send the limo for you. You know how to reach me eight five to five for zero five eight two five five the number techs d an five seven seven thirty nine. But this you can be certain of. David Axelrod does not say that. David Axelrod, number one advisor to Barack Obama, does not say those words unless he believes to his core that Kamala Harris is going to lose. He does not utter those words if he thinks for a second she's going to win, because it's not as if he's trying to give her constructive advice so she can get better. The race is about over. Number two. Not only does he believe to his core she is about to lose and he's distancing himself from her. He needs her to lose. He wants her to lose, and he is not alone. I've been talking about this for months on the show. He has many There are many, many, many powerful people on the left who desperately want her to lose. They not only want her to lose, they need her to lose because she is going to be so awful in that office. If she wins that she's going to trash that Democrat brand, send people fleeing from the parties, expose the left for what it truly is, and get them trashed in twenty six and twenty eight. They need her to lose eight five five for zero five A two to five five the number obviously if some want her to win or are going through the motions. But take tonight for an example. You've got this quote star studded event in Georgia which is not going to change anything, which is you're going to have Barack Obama and Bruce Springsteen and Spike Lee, et cetera. It's probably going to be a fun event. If I can find it somewhere, I'll try to watch it tonight. It's going to be a fun event. It's not going to change the arc of this race. But think about that cast of characters, right, Springsteen, I'm sure wants her to win. Obama, I think desperately wants her to lose. Why else do you think Barack Obama goes out and submarines her. He is a smart guy with a lot of bad ideas, but he had to know. He had to know when on camera he decided to lecture a group of young black men and tell them that day they're not feeling it, they're not supporting Kamala Harris because they're bad people, because they're sexist. He knew exactly what he was doing. Then he knew that he was hurting her, He knew he was making himself radioactive in terms of her campaign, and he did it anyway because he wants her to lose, which leads to this next point. My young friend Ryan, and maybe I'm missing something, because you know, I've got a full time law practice. I try to stay up on everything. I miss an occasional thing here there. But where's Michelle. Where's Michelle? No, where's Michelle Obama? The last time and the last time I can remember Michelle Obama instensibly speaking on behalf of Kamala Harris. She was submarining her at the convention, turning this race into a race issue, which is, first of all, it's just an American to its core to say the presidency is the job of any particular color, white, black, brown, or whatever. But second, it's cutting the knees out from Kamala Harris electorally to now, okay, we're going to define this presidential race as an issue of race. No, and so where's Michelle Obama? You don't think if Michelle Obama wanted Kamala Harris to win, she would be out there every day? Where is she? And above all, where's Jared Polis. Where's Jared Polis? To see that article? Ryan, I've got to pull it up and quote from it verbatim. But there was this hilarious story about this big bus tour, big celebrate death bus tour. You know, the police and a bunch of these other elected Dems were on and they were going to the friendliest territory possible, one of these college campuses. And what kind of crowd do you think they drew for that, Ryan?
Speaker 2: For which crowd?
Speaker 1: Where Polis and the big desk star bus tour. Let's go out and celebrate the killing of the unborn before birth, and let's have more of it up to the last possible second. And you loaded up Polis and all these other big elected Dems and you went off to a college campus, which has to be the friendliest playin ground. Imaginable. How many people do you think they drew?
Speaker 2: Fifty?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'll pull the article out. I think the article which is trying to glorify all they said they drew one hundred people. I got to tell you, as a former student body president up at see you, you know we could draw a hundred people for a spitting contest. So if that's all they Drew. That's a very encouraging side. Well, we know that Jared Polis.
Speaker 4: You know, he loves his time in the limelight, whether it's on Fox News or I believe he's going to be on or has been on just recently Bill Mahers program. He's gonna be a panelist there. He's really excited about that. He was posting about it on X and everything.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he is. He is getting very very little oxygen, right, I mean, how often do you see him? How often is he out there? But where's Taylor Swift?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 1: We got a week left in this thing. I know she gave him the endorsement, but as I said all along, the endorsement won't turn the race. It's if Taylor Swift goes to the Swing states of Kamala Harris. Well, you know Verst Springsteen's going to be there night, But where's Taylor Fortunately not there? Eight five five for A five eight two five five takes d A N five seven seven three nine. When we come back, we'll play just for your enjoyment some of the hits from last night's CNN town Hall where one commentator I think put it right. You know, Kamala Harris got into a one person debate and lost. You're on the Dan Kapla Show.
Speaker 2: And now back to the Dan Kapla Show.
Speaker 4: Podcast focused a lot more on Donald Trump.
Speaker 1: I think it's fair to say than she did on many specifics in terms of what she would do if her goal was to close the deal. They're not sure she did that. Yes, I've got CNN ripping on her last night, including Axel Rod. I started the show with this is at a CNN town hall or immediately after a CNN town hall? What does that tell you? You know my belief which is many on the left, many in power on the left want her to lose at this point because she will hurt Democrats so much in office as president. But a Texter raises a fair question, Dan, if they don't want Kamala to win, why do they let her raise so much money? Fair question. I think we have to be realistic about what's going on in the Democrat Party. And you can talk about individual contributions, and hey, I'm not denying that. You've got a bunch of individuals out there. You know, people who just look at America, they support Democrats, they hate Trump, they want her to win, and they'll write individual checks I'm not saying they're sitting around wanting her to lose. But when you look at all of these really smart, big money people on the secular left now who have all these terrible intentions for America, you know, they are tacticians, and they view the Democratic Party as their tool, as their tool to be able to control and direct the United States of America. And they need that tool to be effective. And they know that if she becomes president, she's going to be so awful that it is going to undermine the Democratic Party immediately. And in twenty six and twenty eight she becomes a face of the Democratic Party in terms of her incompetence, in terms of all of her other obvious performance issues. Yeah, that is not good for the people who own and operate that party, and they're playing the long game. So yeah, you're going to have individual contributors, the corporate contributors who are paying so much money, etc. Including some of the rich people. I personally believe I can't prove it obviously for obvious reasons, but I personally believe you have a lot of those corporations, etc. It's protection money when they contribute to the Democratic Party. In my opinion, it's protection money because they the way that the modern Democratic Party grossly misuses the legal system, grossly abuses its power to go after political enemies. It's protection money. Hey, give a bunch of money, the Democrats will stay off our backs. Eight five five for zero five eight two five five the number dan, my roommate through my ballot away. What can I do to still vote or don't bother? Since we're not a swing state? Oh, my friend, thank you for that text. No, I think that voting is just kind of a moral imperative. So I do hope that you go out and vote. I mean not to get all sappy, but you think all the people who fought and died so we could vote.
Speaker 2: But who's the spot, good roommate.
Speaker 1: But but I want to get to that. I want to get to that right now. But the other thing is you have a chance, as a voter in Colorado to vote on one of the most important issues to come down the pike anywhere in American years, and that's Amendments seventy nine, which is an effort to put infanticide into the Colorado Constitution. So if nothing else, you need to vote in order to vote against seventy nine. Who is this roommate who threw the ballot away? And I'd love to know their motivation, because if they threw it away to try to prevent you from voting, that's probably a crime. If they threw it away because they just mix it up with some old newspapers or whatever, so be it. But I'd like to know the story behind that texture. So please get back to us. Your county clerk will take care of that for you. All you have to do, whatever county you're in, get a hold of the county clerk's office, go down there, whatever, explain the situation. They'll get you a provisional ballot.
Speaker 4: I would definitely recommend going in person. Go down there, make them happen. Yeah, and listen. I sure do appreciate, sure do appreciate the many skills our audience possesses, including math skills, because all of these texts, Dan, we are not inside a week to the election.
Speaker 1: Thank you, thank you. You are far better at math than I am. I really do appreciate that. I think that in retrospects, sister and Felice was right to beat me like a dog, and one of the great things that ever happened to me in my life, sister and felice, and she did not beat me like a dog, but it was usually over math and she just corrected me in a memorable manner. Why don't we just say that? And thank god she was in my life. I just got over eager. I just got over eager. I just as I've been telling you for months, even when things looked really grim, Trump's gonna win this thing. Trump's gonna win this thing. And yeah, she's she's this and then the people are going to start to see it, and then she's gonna start to fade and there's nothing to stop the fall, all of which has come true. And I'm just so eager. Now. I just got ahead of myself on that. So thank you. You're right. Twelve days week from tuesdays. So thank you for correcting that. Eight five zero five eight two five five the number.
Speaker 3: Though.
Speaker 1: I was sad to read those text as they came in, Ryan, because then I realized, yeah, we've got another twelve days of this, but it is going to be fun in so many different ways. And this because of these lefty heads exploding. And here's another great example, because Van Jones, he's on CNN. If you haven't seen him. Super sharp guy, lefty, super sharp guy, but one of the few lefties who will be intellectually honest on a fairly regular basis and call out his own side for v it's garbage. But here this just confirms it all, doesn't it. Ryan. I think Axelrod ripping Harris after the town hall last night just proves Axelrod believes she's going to lose. There's no way he offers that criticism up if he believes that in twelve days or so she's going to be president elect. But here is Van Jones. And when Van Jones, which is rare for him, just comes out and says something he knows is patently false, blatantly untrue, that's just proof that he knows Harris is going to lose, and he's just trying to He's just trying to let everybody out there know, let everybody in her circle know that he he did what he could up to an including saying something just ebsolutely false like this.
Speaker 4: Kamala Harris and Donald Trump are not taking the same exam.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think it bothers people. They're not taking the same exam.
Speaker 1: He gets to be lawless.
Speaker 2: She has to be flawless.
Speaker 1: Where is Johnny Cochrane when you need him? The late Johnny Cochrane really a wonderful guy in a lot of different ways. I know some disagreements with him on some things. But do you think he just heard that line somewhere and thought I gotta find a way to say it. It's so patently absurd. I mean, she's got to be flawless. She's taken a tougher exam than he is. This man has been persecuted in every way imaginable, had all these false charges, the Russia hoax, and they've tried to kill him twice, whoever they are. And he's had to run for years. He won this election before in June he beat Biden, and then the Democrats pulled a crew to replace Biden. She's only had to run for a few weeks, and somehow she has the tougher test than Trump. Trump's had the toughest test imaginable here and she's not only but never had to win a vote in the primaries, and then was installed after middle of the night coup. She then had virtually the entire dominant media wrapped their loving arms around her and protect her from even having to do interviews. So for a smart, sometimes honest guy like Van Jones to come out and say something so obviously false that just shows he knows she's going to lose and he just wants everybody in her circle to know, Hey, I was willing to lie for you. And that's the point it's reached on the left now that the secular left has taken over the Democratic Party. It seems as if the way people have to prove their worth, people to want power, people who want to be with the cool kids part of the inner circle, want to have access. The way they have to prove that to the powers that be on the left is proved they're willing to lie for them. Because that's what Van Jones just did, and he knew it as he was doing it. Wow, that's what I mean by fun. These last twelve days or so and the days to follow are going to be so much fun as the left exposes itself because now they're in full panic mode. So hey, when we come back, I do want to get a counterpoint on this is going to be an analyst on CNN saying no, here's why Democrats should be confident. Let's listen to that together. It'll be easier to dissect than a frog.
Speaker 2: You're listening to the Dan Kaplis Show podcast. Do you think I'm Trump is a fascist?
Speaker 1: Yes? I do, Yes, I do.
Speaker 3: And I also believe that the people who know him best on this subject should be trusted.
Speaker 1: Yeah, like the American people. That's the point, Kamala. It's not some disgruntled staffer or a Liz Cheney or somebody who got into a personal beef with Trump. No, the people who know Trump best are the American people who lived through his presidency and they experienced all the good things about his presidency, and they saw for themselves he is not a fascist. He is not a dictator. That's who know Trump knows Trump best, not these insiders who get their own personal gripes. Eight five five for zero five eight two five five the number.
Speaker 2: But what a gift.
Speaker 1: If we had a limo, we would send it for. I would love for her to spend every minute of every day of the rest of this campaign saying that Donald Trump is a fascist, because every time she does, it increases support for Trump by at the very least costing her support. And it goes back to my point. Listen, love him or hate him, whatever you may think of him, people live through his presidency. This is not theory. He's held the office before, and they saw he did not act like a fascist in office. They saw that he did not act like Hitler in office. So every time she says that, she hurts herself because she looks like a liar. She also looks desperate and unhinged. And she's also not talking about what's motivating voters at this point. The Trump paiters, Yeah, they're going to go and vote because they hate Trump, but the people are going to decide the election. The people in the middle, they're motivated by what's best for my family, and this Trump is a fascist thing. Remember that's how Biden. That's how Biden was running the race at the time they deposed him in the coup. Wasn't working for him, then, isn't going to work for her? Here, try saying that together one hundred times, which most people probably could eight five five for zero five two five five. The number will take text as well. The DN five seven seven thirty nine. Uh Dan, I'd like to know your take on belt measures, especially Prop one point thirty one. I think do anyway with party affiliation could load to lead to voting for a single party, which would not be in our best interest. What's say, or Linda from Canyon City hopefully, or Linda, You're in Kenyon City for good reasons, not bad reasons. But this, I would say, very very fair question. And I have been so busy with other stuff that I have not had a chance to sit down and deep dive it. I promise to do that. Now that I know we have twelve days left before the election, there's some extra time. I promise to do that. And I promise you this by Monday morning. Nobody, oh nobody, any corner of the state of Colorado will know more about one thirty one than I do.
Speaker 4: Just to offer up some background before Dan provides his take. This is a very much a split decision and it doesn't go along party lines either. For instance, Senator Michael Bennett is against it. However, Jared Polis John Hickenlooper are for it. Both parties of the state of Colorado Democrat Republican against it. Dick Wadhams is part of the consultant committee that is advancing it.
Speaker 1: He's a yes.
Speaker 4: Mandy Connell and Rosskaminski across the way and KOA are in favor of it. I can tell you this though, George Brockler, Christy Burton Brown yours truly we are all firmly against it because we're.
Speaker 1: What a wonderful summary. Thank you for that, right. No, that was very helpful because as you are going to that, Littana, I'm thinking back and over decades on air, I can't think of a single issue that had that kind of split describe I know, which makes me actually, I'm not dreading this deep dive this weekend. I'm looking forward to it now because it must be a fascinating issue to have that kind of split.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's the only thing I base it on personally is where it's been tried and what has happened. In California, it's become basically a unit party state with ranked choice voting. Steve Garvey one of the few that's broken through to actually get to the general election as a Republican.
Speaker 2: I don't like that.
Speaker 4: In Alaska, it cost the Republicans a House seat when Sarah Palin and another Republicans split the vote advancing to the final round where a libertarian hung around is the fourth one, and then Mary Peltola, Democrat gets elected.
Speaker 2: No way, she gets elected in.
Speaker 4: A straight up primary process system general election, one Republican candidate and now on the ballot.
Speaker 2: And I talked about this with Dick Wadhams.
Speaker 4: Dan Alaska is voting to repeal choice uting just shortly after they implemented it.
Speaker 1: I saw that. You know what else they did that with. They were the first state in the country to legalize marijuana, and then they reversed it right, and then decades later, when a bunch of how of state money came in, they unfortunately got it packed.
Speaker 4: My boy line just analysis is wherever it's been tried, it's been good for Democrats and bad for Republicans.
Speaker 2: And that's what I have concluded.
Speaker 1: Kelly, would you mind grabbing Ryan just under the hairline and pulling on his face to see if his face comes off and if he's a computer, did you do that? Okay, thank you. I will do that. And if it becomes an issue with Achar, just tell him I immunized you. Yeah, thank you. No, Jerry would convict me, but very impressive. Ryan. Thank you. Here's an uncompleted text. How do you guys think this text are meant to end it? Dan? Also, I know you said you don't want to talk about the judicial retention portion on air. However, could you clip I don't know, how do you think they meant to end that?
Speaker 2: Could you reveal how you're voting on the judges?
Speaker 1: He just started by saying, I just said I don't want to talk talk about that on air, and listen here here's what it is. And I've been upfront about this on air for decades. My real full time job is I'm a trial lawyer. I represent victims, my first loyalties to them. So, as I've said for years, I will never say anything negative about a judge on air. I just won't. But I'm upfront with you about that, so you know that going in well.
Speaker 4: And one other thing, and I'll just say this for me, but judges are very rarely recalled, even on the ballot where it says yes no, keep them, boot them.
Speaker 2: It's very rare that a judge gets booted, right Dan, Just oh, sorry I speak.
Speaker 1: I know it's happened once somewhere along the way. But yeah, yeah, And the other thing I've said, and it's not to kiss up, even though it sounds like it. But hopefully you know me well enough by now that whether you agree or disagree, I'm like the ultimate straight shooter. And so I can just tell you this just one guy's experience. But it is forty years in courtrooms around Colorado, hopefully another forty to come. I think the overall quality of the bench in Colorado is stunningly good. And that doesn't mean I've agreed with every decision and every judge is rendered, but whether it's state or federal, it is stunningly good. And I cannot think of another profession. And hear me on this, and Ryan, can you bring in our stack of Bibles? Can we start just keeping it in the studio? Sure, so we don't have to keep it in the Mike Rosen commemorative wagon. Understood, because before the Internet, one of the great joys of being on air here is Mike Rosen, legendary talk show host. He would have a wagon and he'd drag around all these files and books into the studio, so he'd always be the smartest guy in the room, hard working guy. Now we keep the Bibles in there, so this is a stack of Bible saying. And now I would look in the eye and tell you this, I cannot think of another profession in Colorado, be it lawyers, be it anything. I cannot think of another profession where the quality of the people in it in this state, in my experience, has been higher than in the judiciary in Colorado. And that's just one guy's experience over forty years. That's all I'm saying.
Speaker 4: And yeah, so, I mean before we go to break, because I kind of on the topic here, Dan, and I don't know how you're going to respond to this, but maybe you will Monday. There is an amendment that I really want your input on. I think it's Amendment H and it says, shall there be an Amendment to the Colorado Constitution concerning Judicial Discipline and in connection there with establishing an independent Judicial Discipline Adjudicative Board, setting standards for judicial review of discipline cases, and clarifying when discipline proceedings become public.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Interesting, I haven't even read that thing. Well, you know the truth is, and I'm admitting a flaw here, Ryan, I have been so absorbed by this presidential race and by seventy nine I haven't paid attention to much of anything else. I will look at that over the weekend when I'm deep diving. But I'm going to truly deep dive one thirty one this ranked choice voting thing because it's it's phenomenal that you have so many people supporting or opposing from both parties. Yeah, so I am going to deep dive that, but thank you. I look at that one also eight five to five for zero five eight two five to five. But you know, when you come back to this presidential how is not just everybody in America totally absorbed in this thing. It's so high stakes, it's so wild, and we've got the latest. Every day is going to be different now as the left gets more and more desperate. So we'll come back to some of that fun sound you're on the Dan Kapla Show.
Speaker 2: And now back to the Dan Kaplas Show podcast.
Speaker 1: By the Dreams That Break Your Heart.
Speaker 5: Boy leaving nothing but lollstand broken.
Speaker 1: Hoty Bruce Springstreen four fifty one. Glad you're here.
Speaker 5: The reason for that bump, understand is this live from the rally right now?
Speaker 1: Okay, okay, yeah, so they brought in Springsteen for this big rally in Georgia today Obama's there are also Spike Lee some others, but so this is one of the songs he did a couple of minutes ago.
Speaker 4: He's just wrapping this up, and at the tail end he gives a reason as to why he's there.
Speaker 2: You'll hear that too in this portion of the recording. It'll be about a minute.
Speaker 5: Barm sounds like Jimmy on a harmonica.
Speaker 2: That's right, you know what.
Speaker 1: Struck me on this. We're gonna get some commentary from him as just.
Speaker 2: A little bit. Okay, that's all right, he's coming up.
Speaker 1: One thing I really appreciated during the Denver show that we were both at is he didn't talk any politics.
Speaker 5: I'm Bruce Brinkstein, and I am here today to support Mala Harris and Tim Walltz for President and Vice President of the United States.
Speaker 1: And to oppose to.
Speaker 5: Oppose Donald Trump and JD.
Speaker 1: Vance. Very compelling, But you know what struck me? All blue jersey, red jersey stuff aside what struck me? And when you get home, you know, get off the highway whatever. Take a look at the video, go back, take a look at the video tonight. You'll see what I'm telling you is a thousand percent true. What's so striking to me as a guy who disagrees with Springsteen politically, but has really enjoyed his shows over the years. Out behind him while he's performing, totally completely bored, like totally bored. Told you he's old, paying no attention. Half of the people looking at their cell phones. The rest are chatting. And for a guy like me who has gone to a lot of his shows and really enjoyed him, including the one in Denver last year, it's it's like, you don't enjoy this music, And clearly they didn't. I mean, he has no relevance to them, at least the people you can see behind the screen and they're behind the stage, and there are a lot of people behind that stage. I never thought i'd see the day where you'd see Springsteen performing and a crowd that was obviously bored out of their mind.
Speaker 4: If I made in, because you were so gracious, and I'm so thankful that I got to attend that concert, and I'm just sad that it was at the expense of Amy being not able to us.
Speaker 1: Yes, so she wanted to, but I said, no.
Speaker 4: Ryan want that. She wasn't feeling great. But anyway, that's what I told you. The thing I noticed when I was there, and going to put this in brass tacks terms.
Speaker 2: The crowd was a lot like you and me.
Speaker 4: The crowd that I'm looking at behind Bruce Springsteen heying me, Well, I'm just saying they're not his typical audience, and I'll leave it at that.
Speaker 2: They're not in his target demo.
Speaker 4: Nor were many of those represented behind him right now that I'm looking at on CNN in attendance of the concert at Ballerina and Denver.
Speaker 1: Were you and I were you making a racial com a little bit? I mean right, no, I mean you're making a demographic observation. But I would say is that there are plenty of white people back there too who look totally bored.
Speaker 2: Don't see many.
Speaker 1: All I'm saying is you see a lot of very very bored people.
Speaker 4: And Springsteen is a young white girl with the hairs walls Camo had on, and.
Speaker 2: Yeah, she could not be more bored.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and listen, it does it help Kamala Harris to have a rally where Bruce Springsteen is there and Barack Obama's there. Sure it's going to help her a little bit. It's not going to change the arc of this race. People aren't going to say, oh, yeah, I can't afford things. But because she had Bruce Springsteen and Barack Obama YA. And Obama already poisoned himself in this race, and he did it intentionally. When he came out and scolded young black men, called him sexist if they wouldn't support Harris, he knew what he was doing.
Speaker 2: Went over like a la.
Speaker 1: Barack Obama does not want Kamala Harris to win this race. Barack Obama came out in the beginning. He and Michelle, remember they were holdouts when the coup was pulled, and they wanted an open process. They said so publicly, and then they had to fall in line. So Obama's just doing what Obama does. It's whatever's best for Obama. So he's going through the motions, check the box so nobody can blame him for the loss. By the way, where's Michelle? Where's Michelle? And I don't care if she pops up tomorrow and she's out there for every minute of the next twelve days. The point is when this thing was swinging in the balance, she has been nowhere to be found.
Speaker 4: Kelly told me that she's appearing at some event on Saturday.
Speaker 1: So what I mean, thank you? I didn't mean to be flipped but unless she's out there all the time, it's like t Swift, right. My concern had always been that not an endorsement. But if Deler Swift decided to go all in and go to all the different swing states with Kamala Harris and do these free rallies, et cetera, that might have an impact. But she's disappeared on her two eight five five for zero five A two five five text d A N five seven seventy three nine. Let me get to some of those great texts. Dan Springsteen was a has been in the nineties and his music has not improved with age. Dan, can you give us an unbiased, honest opinion on Amendments seventy nine? Amendments seventy nine is the most heinous, hideous amendment to ever appear on a Colorado ballot anywhere, and putting infanticide into our constitution would be one of the worst things the people of the state of Colorado have ever done. And it is so beneath us. No matter where you are an abortion policy, even if you disagree with me and you favor some legalized you know abortion the way it appears in some states right now. Hopefully we can all agree we should not put in our constitution a so called right to dismember a child at nine months, a healthy baby, healthy mond, that child's about to be born. The only difference between that child and a newborn baby is a few inches of location. Put in our Colorado Constitution a right to dismember that child. We are better people than that, and that would be such a heinous, wicked, savage breach of basic human decency.
Speaker 2: No it.
Speaker 1: One of the most important things any of us can do, regardless of party, regardless of policy, is to vote against Amendment seventy nine. And I can't imagine a good counter argument to that. How can there ever be a good argument in favor of something that says, yeah, in the constitution, right to kill a healthy baby from a healthy mom at nine months? Yeah, thank you for asking, though eight five five or zero five eight two five five. We'll get to callers right out of the break, plenty of hot sound, because we're living in this moment right It's where it all hangs in the balances. We're about twelve days away and we're going to win.