Speaker 1: Hey, everybody, welcome back to episode twenty of Relationships Is a Bitch. It's March fourth, twenty twenty five.
Speaker 2: March fourth, Wow Wow on fest in like a lion.
Speaker 1: Where spring we were almost in almost yeah, like this weekend the clox over. I feel like we turned the clocks the other day. But maam, Relationships as a Bitch is brought to you by the Gemini Near Me app, and we're going to talk about the Gemini near Me App a little bit today. It's the self Love and Relationship Intelligence app inspired by our own relationship expert, Arena Wood, and that app has allowed thousands of people to fall in love with themselves. So I am here with my pal a Ja Benza and our relationship guru Arena Wood on what is an important occasion for Arena and the Gemini near Me App. We're gonna get into that in just a minute. First, I wanted to talk about something that happened to me over the weekend and that plays into all of this. So I get up Saturday morning and I'm on the ground like old men should should do, doing my back end, my core exercises, watching Fox and Friends weekend. When a story comes on and the story said AI chatbots posing as therapists could have quote dangerous and violent consequences for patients, and that's followed with the ever present experts say wow. And then a subheading to the story said that fourteen year old dies by suicide last year after speaking with AI claiming to be licensed therapist. So those are the headlines in that story, which definitely caught my attention. But the story itself claimed that there's a lack of research in this area and that again experts say, quote, people need other people, not robots to help them. There's a doctor, Kevin Gilliland that Fox interviewed for this thing, who's a clinical psychologist, and he said that this AI chatbots doing therapy is a misplaced tool, that there's no substitute for human beings. And so my initial thought when I was watching this thing was that, you know, the technology is threatening to disrupt the status quo within that therapy wellness space, and that those that operate in the space that charge their patients three hundred, four hundred, even more per hour if you're in Beverly Hills is probably a thousand, and that those people are very concerned at the thought of some kind of AI dispensing similar advice for a fraction of the costs that they charge their patients. And so you shouldn't consumers and patients be given choices and decide for themselves the best form of care to receive. So so I want to I want to bring this back now to Arena and to the Gemini Near Me app, and to the avatar that we've talked about every so often on this show that has been released now and uh and is in production, and both AJ and I I think have spent a considerable amount of time with the avatar. I know what I think is very very different about what Arena has done and what the Gemini near Me app does versus what was contained in this Fox story. But rather than ME spit it out or AJ spit it out, Arena, why don't you, why don't you give us a couple of major points of differentiation between what you are doing and what these so called AI chatbots are doing. The Foxes, referring.
Speaker 3: To Mike, thank you so much for bringing this news, actually because now I know you wait up very early. We watched that episode played with the dogs at six thirty. I guess I was actually shocked listening to that because people in America, the culture of American people, you don't put your problems on the front. You go and work it out with the therapists. There are different points of view about the therapy. There is a category of people who absolutely rejected because they don't like to be dependful of anybody. They don't believe in this profession at all. There are people who take it wise, but it's a very short category of people who like to visit their psychologists to work it out and can leave the professional alone and live their lives. And the third category, which is extreme, they want to be in the therapy almost every day and they want to call their therapists day night, because they are not able to make their own decisions. So I investigated the culture. I investigated the whole idea of being in therapy with the person you trust. And I tell you that first fall what makes Gemini em me very different.
Speaker 4: We have restrictions.
Speaker 3: AI arena is not allowed to talk to you about anything else but relationship with yourself and others. You have to understand this app if for self work, if for self investigation, for self growth, if you are ready to work on yourself, this app is for you. Second, we are very seriously restricted for sexual and suicidal cases. So whenever people are asking you way too many things about sexology or something that would be too medical, ai Avatar Arena says you would should go and use a therapist for that.
Speaker 4: A medical person or sexologists. So that's the second thing that makes you different.
Speaker 3: Third thing is Arena ai Avatar is always applying to your emotions.
Speaker 4: We are emotional people, and.
Speaker 3: It's not about the occasions and things and events that are happening to us. It's more about what you're experiencing at this moment.
Speaker 4: So Irina AI.
Speaker 3: Is programmed by me for twelve years of consulin to always apply to your emotional side because unfortunately, what I've seen through working with singles and couples for years, people are closing their hearts and they don't recognize their true emotions. And this Avatar, it's not about giving you advices, it's about art of questioning you.
Speaker 1: Sure, so Rina, I mean a couple of things. One, is your method significantly different than the method employed by these pots that are the chat pots that are supposedly providing therapy. And how much does it cost to get get access to your avatar versus going to see a therapist.
Speaker 3: Sure, My goal by creating this avatar that is programmed by me with my twelve years working experience, is not to give you any advices or answers or tips. I believe that all knowledge about yourself what you should do in your life is hidden within you. So my avatar is programmed to ask you concrete questions to open you up to apply to your emotions so you can get your own answers by yourself. I want to make you independent. I want you to be free, not from psychology. If you need to book me, you can always do that or apply any other psychologists. Because energy is very important in healing, in communication, exchange of energies, but most part of the job, and it applies very well to American independent. Tell you that you have your self work self help in your pocket, whether at two o'clock in the night when you had a fight with your wife and you can't fall asleep, or you had an argument in the traffic jam with somebody else, a stranger and you need somebody to help you to come down to understand yourself better. That your self work and self work will never be done by anybody else.
Speaker 2: That's great, you know.
Speaker 5: And I'll tell you I've gone and seen a shrink several times and I really enjoyed it. But back in the day, I wasn't covered for that sort of time.
Speaker 4: Did you pay, by the way, Well, it was. That's interesting.
Speaker 5: It was like, this is twenty years ago, but it was still two hundred bucks in change every session. He wanted to see me twice a week, and I'm going, that's two thousand a month. I don't have that, you know, and the fact that this is twenty years ago. But if I'd known that down the road, I could have, you know, an app like yours to speak to at those crucial hours where you know it is one o'clock in the morning and you know you're arguing with your wife or you want to drink whatever it is that's going on in your life that makes you harried and crazy. It's it's important that you know you can respond to somebody or somebody can respond to you at all hours.
Speaker 2: For ten bucks a month. There's just no comparison. There's no comparison.
Speaker 3: And Mike, I know you that you've been to a family terpist. So how much did you pay for two visitors?
Speaker 1: And there's no telling double trouble. Yet this family has spent on therapy. I'm a skeptic to begin with, so whether it's stuff I've done with my wife or stuff we've done family wise, I always feel like by the second or the third session that you know, I'm just getting roped into never ending, you know, because my wife will come out and show feel good about what got talked about in the hour, and great, so let's line up the next four hundred dollar hour to feel good walking out. But I think when I sit and reflect on the things that have impacted me in my life and modified my behavior or got me to see the world differently, they're all conclusions I came to myself after being exposed two things. They're not a reaction from me to someone telling me this is what you need to do. It's like, you know, the parent who's the authoritarian versus the parent who's the coach, who's heavily involved but isn't going to give you the answers for you to write down. I'm not going to do your homework for you. I'll work with you while you're doing your homework to help guide you in the direction so that at the end of the day when I'm not there, you know how to do algebra or you know how, and so I really think that's at the core of what you do. It's getting the person to look within themselves for the answers by asking them the right questions. And that's really the best way to learn anything. And when it comes to learning about yourself to help guide you, I can't think of another way that would be better. Maybe what everybody doesn't like is that that path can be pretty reasonably praised because I can pay a month the app, and that's the most beautiful side of it.
Speaker 2: There is a month, right yeah, yeah, you.
Speaker 3: Know, relying on way too much on somebody else, whether a therapist or an if emily member, it takes out the responsibility of yourself from your life. And I have to tell you this is the beauty of this app. That's why I put all the self discovery instruments together. Started from AI Avatar program for you guys, for all people on the planet. Because I love to work fast, fist people I don't want when they.
Speaker 4: Come back forever.
Speaker 3: And I know that if I make you happy, you will tell it to your friend. And that's how energy works. So but you still need some kind of support. But let's say, because I work with people who were abused, I p work with people who are alcoholics and so on, and they need kind of support non stop, and I can't be there for all of them. So that's why they need somebody like equality support. And that's unbelievable because they're actually talking to themselves. They're talking to their heart, to their soul. Plus all other segments of the app, whether it's astrology, numerology, or daily coaching exercises to understand your temper, to understand what are your life goals, what are your values, what do you really want to do in life? How to get there? I programmed these for people who are ready to work on themselves and they don't have opportunity to pay somebody else four hundred bucks, or they working hard and they can't wait two weeks to do so, or maybe they're sensitive, they shy, and it's not everybody can open up after something happened in their trauma therapy wild childhood. So this is the app for people who are ready to work and understood that nobody else can heal them by themselves. Nobody else can take out the tresh from their soul and mind by themselves and everybody.
Speaker 1: My experience anyway, is looking for a shortcut, and they oftentimes are looking for a magic pill. Literally.
Speaker 2: Yep.
Speaker 1: I had an experience where I started over a decade ago taking vib ance.
Speaker 2: It's like, yeah, I tried that. I did that for a while.
Speaker 1: I was on it for ten years. Aje oh no, I was like ten years taking it every day, and when we moved to Florida, it became such a pain in the ass. Yet a prescription filled because, as the pharmacist said to me when I questioned her at Walgreens on why it was so difficult to get it, she said, because every single middle school and high school student is on it.
Speaker 2: Oh that's all right.
Speaker 1: They can never keep up with the damn supply. So I finally said it, I'm getting off of this after ten years, and I just cold turkey got off about a month ago.
Speaker 2: It's not easy to do. I was on five vance years ago. It did great. I lost twenty pounds.
Speaker 5: I worked my ass off in the gym, but then I got pneumonia and I lost another twenty in the hospital.
Speaker 2: But I liked the advance. But it is speed you're taking an emfety.
Speaker 1: Every bad part of getting off of it is that opposite of what you're talking about. I probably gained ten pounds two weeks because all of a sudden, I had this appetite I haven't had in a decade. I was eating anything that wasn't moving.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I know avance is tough, but hey.
Speaker 1: I finally I've gotten that back into you know, and and started to get my eating habits to where they need to be. And I'm so glad I'm off of that after. But that's another big part of this is everybody wants a pill and you go and the therapist gives you the prescription you want. Yeah, yeah, on them what you want, and they're just they.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 3: As much guys as I love America, you know, I'm a big fan of your country and I always praise it, but this is a spetty solution. Whatever you eat in your car, you have a fast coffee, you consume fast food, you have fast relationship. That's what I disagree with because I see big soul in this nation, but people as scared to open it up and they want something fast. Oh okay, I can't fall asleep. Let's take a pill. Okay, you know he irritated. He pissed me off. I'm not going to talk to him. I'll take another pill and kids young generation they already I used in my entire life and it was family related problems, and I felt horrible. I tried ENTI the present when I was twenty seven three months. It was two months to get there to start feeling something, or one month, sorry, two months way out and three months of usage. That was the worst experience of my life. I'm not touching drugs, but I think it's much worse than any drug.
Speaker 4: What drug was it, I don't even know.
Speaker 3: It was in Ukraine, brintelex, syper lex, something like that. Probably we have different, maybe something we have zypar lex printelex. It kind of makes you active, you feel like king of the world and everything is wonderful, but you are disconnected with reality and you disconnected. What until the persons they do for you. Of course there are cases when they're in need. I don't touch this medical field, but I'm talking about they created a trend of it.
Speaker 4: Well, you're in a bad mood, take a pill. No, you don't do that.
Speaker 3: Try to heal yourself, Try to talk to your friend, to talk to yourself, to understand, to be connected with the nature. And after if all those things never worked out and you came through deep trauma and you're traumatized, maybe partially you needed well.
Speaker 2: I tell you why.
Speaker 5: I think this is even more important your avatar because traditionally men have a hard time asking for help or even telling their buddies. You know, I'm in a bad spot. I feel this. I'm nervous about that. I know Mike fifty years. I didn't know he was signed by Vans for ten years. We just don't talk to each other like that. So you're right fact that there's an avatar of yours. I think a lot of men will take advantage of that because we're less likely to reach out for help and sit down and say to somebody, I'm just not doing well in this area. I need to be better. It's hard for us to be that way. We're supposed to be strong every day. So I think the fact that your avatars out there, it's so much easier to just appeal to you. It helps that you're beautiful and smart, but it's so much easier to do that and not have to feel embarrassed or less of a man if you sit across for a man in therapy, or you talk to a robot. It's it's just it's so much better to deal with an app, like an avatar like yours.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's why I was dressed up in this suit. You'll know how I'm going to look on the avatar. Yeah, we recreated it with this outfit.
Speaker 2: It's good, it's good, it's good.
Speaker 1: Well, look, folks, if you haven't already, really recommend you give the app a try, especially if you're somebody who's regularly going to therapy and and you're you know, you fit the description we've we've talked about here. Watching news in the morning is like it's pharmaceutical ad after pharmaceutical ad after pharmaceutical lad after pharmaceuticallad, each each one a worse commercial than the than the one before. Ye are we're all taking away too much stuff. Working with Arena has helped me to recognize that I don't need all that shit. No, I need occasionally to bounce something off someone I trust who's not going to give me the answer, but it's going to help me. If you think about the way I need to talk to myself about the situation and resolve it. Besides working, the other thing I love about it is it's it's not four hundred dollars an hour to do it.
Speaker 3: It's very easy, that accessible, affordable for all people because that's what people.
Speaker 4: Need, they need to.
Speaker 5: Kenny called me like a week ago when it came out, so and he's like, you've got to check out the avatar right now, And I did, and it was like.
Speaker 2: This is so wild.
Speaker 5: It's just amazing now that I know you so well and other people don't but they're getting to know you through this podcast. It's really remarkable. How great you guys nail this. That The fact that it's it's literally you speaking to me or anybody else's it's it's a very welcome addition for for real.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I got I got the special version of it. Aj Wa winks at me in a case, show me a little bit. You gotta tell you that dollars a month?
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, yeah, yeah yeah.
Speaker 4: And to be a close friend of the.
Speaker 2: Fire, Yeah, that's it's worth it.
Speaker 1: Membership has its privileges exactly exactly, well, unless you've been living on a submarine. There was something pretty exciting that went on uh Friday, afternoon in Arena. Uh, you're right in the middle of this one too, since it involves for your home country. So on Friday afternoon, the American public, in actually the world, uh, at least within hours the world, was invited into the Oval Office for what was to be a formal signing of a minerals deal between the United States and Ukraine. And it was such a brilliant and simple idea sign this deal. It creates an interest for the United States in Ukraine that actually will protect you crane for the long haul, because with US having a deep financial interest in the country, the US is going to protect that deep financial interest. And so you know, it's it accomplishes sort of the equivalent of joining NATO without joining NATO. But the meeting became a global spectacle, and the right wing media has blamed, has blamed Zelenski obviously, and the left wing media has blamed everything on Trump advance. And AJ, you spent a lot of time considering the question of bleam and what this means moving forward. And I don't know if you've dismantled the whole hour or what are your thoughts on I just went down Friday.
Speaker 2: I've spoken about it and look, I've I've warned people for years.
Speaker 5: I clued people into the kind of man Trump is, and maybe people haven't seen this particular side of him and moments like this when he feels slighted and disrespected and wronged.
Speaker 2: This is the guy. He is the guy that makes the deals. He's the negotiat. You cannot be Celenski. Now.
Speaker 5: Trump kept saying, we gave you three hundred and fifty billion. It's not that much, but it's still at least two hundred billion.
Speaker 2: It's a lot. And Zlynsky can't figure out where one hundred billion went. So you cannot come to the new president's house, the White House with a new president. First of all, I'm Italian.
Speaker 5: He should have knocked on the door with his feet, and he should have had a bunch of stuff in his hands to give to Trump, to thank him and thank America.
Speaker 2: He didn't do that.
Speaker 5: He looked like my ass with what he was wearing. You got to put a suit on when you come to see the president of the United States of America. Then he starts over talking, rolling his eyes, shrugging, turning. The body language was awful. I'm watching this and I'm going this is gonna end immediately. I know Trump and J. D. Vance spoke up and he got the ball really rolling J. D.
Speaker 2: Vance. You'll never see Mike Pence doing this. Vance was up in Zelenski's face, going you never said you're sorry, you never said this, And that's where the thing really went to shit. But did everything right. I know I have relatives on Facebook and Instagram that are calling Trump the devil and what he did.
Speaker 5: I want to write them, but I don't want to cause a big problem with family.
Speaker 2: He did everything right. He's offering peace, he's offering a deal. Yeah, we want to get paid back. That's the nature of things in life. You can't just have a good heart and expect to save a country and its people and not get something in return. But Zelenski met with the war miners, the Democrat warmonders, and some Republicans before he went and saw Trump, which.
Speaker 5: I think is disgusting. How he's coming to the White House to sign a peace deal. Don't let anybody see him until Trump season.
Speaker 1: But yet, so you think that was stra They got his head. You know, Murphy has been has had the finger pointed at him for this. So you think that whoever attended that meeting, those sessions. They gave a game plan to Zelensky, who went in there with the objective being to start that kind of fight in don't.
Speaker 2: You don't start the negotiations. You don't.
Speaker 5: You don't do it in front of the American people in the Oval office. That's really rude and disrespectful. You had all your bullet points, you knew what today was it, that day was about, and yet you got a little little little voices in your ear from the warmongers, and he brought that in and he was foolish for doing. I have no respect for the guy. I'm happy that Ukraine has fought so well, but they still are down.
Speaker 2: Let's call it close to a million people. It's horrible their their land is decimated.
Speaker 5: This guy, this stupid belly dancing former comedian. I think cokead to be honest. I think the cocaine in the White House was his. He's a fool.
Speaker 2: He screwed up. And now what.
Speaker 5: Happened is Trump said no more aid to Ukraine this morning, Tuesday morning.
Speaker 2: Zulenski's ready to make peace. He's ready to talk again.
Speaker 5: So get back on a plane, put a suit on say you're sorry, and it'll all be fine. Now Trump really wanted to be Trump, he'd say, now we get sixty percent of mineral rights.
Speaker 2: He won't do that, and I guarantee you is lens.
Speaker 5: He won't apologize to him directly, but Trump will say and people this will be lost on people. Trump will say he didn't say he's sorry, but I know he's sorry. He made the right decision.
Speaker 2: Trust me. He won't apologize.
Speaker 5: But Trump will go further and he'll get the mineral rights and we'll sign a deal, and then anybody can then just stop talking about how he's in Putin's pocket. This is the way dictators, slash tough guys have to talk. You've got to get in the room together, fletch your muscles. It could be ugly, but that's how things get settled. And most people don't get it because they've never been in that kind.
Speaker 2: Of situation in their lives. Okay, sit down, it's just sit down. It's a mafia sit down.
Speaker 1: I want to give Arena a chance. Respect.
Speaker 3: I knew that, yes, Okay, so I would start from this because I did that in person, and I did it for a long time since worst started I'm here and he surely thanks to America. So my husband, he proposed me much later. We've been dating one year and a half. So every time I met American person initially and I don't care it was Bidennu Trump By that time, I say thank you for the land, thank you for hospitality, thank you for greeting me, thank you for the opportunity I got my permission to work, and I'm thankful until now because in my case personally, this land gave me a lot, starting from love up to security and business. And I have to tell you when we look, because you invited me here, not like Ukrainian or American. You invited me here. As a spiritual coach is an independent mind always, you know, to speak from spiritual point of view. If you think and I have my astrological and psychological answer about this suit, I would explain you aj what happened. And believe me, I left Ukraine many years ago, so Zelenski directly was never my president. But I have pride of my country. I love my funeral and we all don't know here what does it mean to be a president at work?
Speaker 4: Good?
Speaker 2: Bad?
Speaker 3: We can discuss that in a peaceful time because Ukraine is famous for corruption, unfortunately, but as far as I see America, yeah, these segments too, But if you think about Ukraine as a bleeding country. And even while they're talk people were dying about his costume, think about his suit. Since wars started, he put his camouflage whatever it is, and I'm wearing the stuff exactly like my guys who are in bomb shelters are wearing. That's why I will be proud to wear it. Twenty four seven. He's always in black because people are dying. It's first part to explain him. And I'm not taking sight right now. I'm giving you argumentation because we don't know. Let's say you're both Italians. Imagine something would happen to Italy even you don't have their relatives. Now, I think your heart would be beaten, very fast tracing, and you would be very sorry. You wouldn't care this president good or bad already, you would be very sorry for people, family members, because you know how beautiful is Italy.
Speaker 1: So I love my country.
Speaker 3: And I'm talking here about the empathy, not about being because now they separated a little bit, they say, oh, you support Ukraine, you're liberal, or you're against Ukraine. You're a Republican. No, my husband, he's Republican, and I have to tell you he's listening all points of view, and he has a lot of empathy to Ukraine, maybe because he has ten workers from Ukraine employees. He knows our hard working mentality, Ukrainian wife, and he knows how much I'm pro respect, pro value of family, pro value of man, and so on and so on. So he understands us a little bit better. For people who have never been to Ukraine, it's a country, but it's a very strategic country. That's why it's the last piece of land that people are because it's like country number five that surrounds all Black Sea. And do you understand? Of course Putting has his visions expectations, But what is bad about this person? He broke up the law many times, unfortunately, guys, and he never keeps this world word. Sorry, and we as Ukrainians we know And I'm not speaking Russian now, I'm not speaking about Russian population. I'm speaking exactly about aggressor who is Putting. So what I felt about the suit, I explain you. I agree on one thing. Zelensky because he came from comedian professional for many years. He always entertaining people. He's always standing on the stage. He got used to speak the way he speaks. When you go to be presidential and you have to represent the country and it's such a high level meeting and you need to agree for stop your people dying. Of course, you know what could be a solution. Because he doesn't have unbelievable English. I don't either, but at least I'm trying and I'm working hard on it. Probably he doesn't have this time. He could hire a high level professional interpreter and then all this disrespect will be done because its body language was unappropriate. Probably when you're speak in different language as well, you try to remember words, you try to be this It was kind of messy. I agree on that. I understand what you're trying to say. I saw that too because I'm watching Fox. But I would tell you the message stopped the aggressor, because if you know the history a little bit, and Clinton published a huge apologize in interview when they sees that's my shame, that's my guilt. I let give away nuclear weapon from country number two developer, which is Ukraine. In the whole world, entire world. Ukraine was country number two who developed nuclear webs and he made us give it away to Russia. So now our bumps are going against us. So that's why I want you not to speak left to right. It's not a question liberal or you will. We always we had the disagreements inside country too. Unfortunately it brought us to war. And I would never ever wish to such a beautiful country as the United States such a huge disagreement that can bring you to the same level of disaster.
Speaker 5: Listen, I don't think people are mad at Ukraine. Americans have sympathy for Ukraine Ukrainian people. It's the leader. It's the man who actually tries to act like a leader. But if you look at videos and you look at social media, that all there are metal men and older boys being pulled off the street, punched and kicked to fight in this war.
Speaker 2: This is not a good look for Zelenski. He comes to America and I don't care what anybody says.
Speaker 5: If Mike loans me five thousand dollars, I don't go to his house and go listen, I need that.
Speaker 2: In so many tens, so many twenties, a couple of signals.
Speaker 5: You just take the money and thank him to death and leave you don't put on your own dictates to this guy who's helping your people stay alive and saving you.
Speaker 2: A couple on this.
Speaker 1: Here's the part that I don't get like. It's it's obvious from a thousand feet that Trump has taken the position relative to Russia and Putin that he's taken only because he sees it as a way to get to a deal. He doesn't believe those things. He knows who started this war, he knows who the aggressor is, he knows what who knows how many agreements Putin is backed out of that that he committed to. He knows what happened in twenty fourteen. He knows all of that. But he's on a mission to get this war over and and so he he knows that in his mind, the best way to do that is to is to appear as a neutral party and bring the two warring entities together. Now, if something like that, like that is happening personally, I might say, if if I'm trying to break up a fight between you and uh Arena, and you and I both know that you're right in the fight, I might come to you and go, hey, a j We're gonna we're gonna get in a room with Arena and try and work this out. And you know, I'm I need to be a neutral party. I know you're right. I know who who crossed whose border, I know who the aggressor is, I know the history. But the priority is stop the fighting. There's no better outcome that is going to come. The only thing that's going to happen from here is more dead and then the potential of even more territory being gone. Let's let's end it here. Let's give them the piece that they've taken over. Let's end it there. And by doing this minerals deal, you don't have to fear that there are future attacks that are going to come your way because the US is going to be there, will be there. And then then, Mike, I.
Speaker 3: Think it's unbelievable deal. And I think that, and I'll explain astrologically. I think Ukraine needed it, and it would be great because Putin will never go against American I hope so at least American power, and if because we need special equipment to process all these minerals. You know, it's a very rich land, but we need so it would be great for America. It would be great for Ukraine and financially and security vice.
Speaker 1: And I hope.
Speaker 3: I still I don't know it's going to happen or not, but I think this deal will happen.
Speaker 2: Interesting.
Speaker 4: I could be wrong, that's my saying. Yes.
Speaker 3: But you know the thing is when he says stops his fire for Ukraine, I explain you because when they signed with Merclea and they have this like coalition, and he already put In already Yes, he never broke up his word against Strap, which is a different type of personality for sure, But Putting is famous to break up his world a word. He's not very honest and good person as you understand. I try to choose my words. Yes, it's not easy. So when he says stops his fire, why he doesn't say that to Russia just to let him play a powerful like you know Ukraine gave up or what you know?
Speaker 5: It's said he didn't see him talk to put.
Speaker 1: That's the point I was trying trying to make. If the same we fault I could I can place on Trump. At August I thought Trump's behavior in that meeting was great. For the first forty minutes of the meeting. There were any number of times he could have got. What should have happened as the meeting unfolded, is somebody Trump or Vance should have brought it to an end and taken it to a private room. You didn't play this entire thing out in front of everybody. There were obvious junctures in it where it could have been ended, and Trump was wrong to say, no, I'm glad this is happening in front.
Speaker 2: No, he's not. He's not going to be.
Speaker 1: It should have been taken to a uh, to a to a an alternative location where everything would have been okay if they did that and didn't allow it to escalate. Dvance, who I love and I think, was a great choice, and I follow him religiously. I read almost everything he does. He's the one who to this respect, You one who took this thing.
Speaker 3: It was yes, and it was seen to everybody who likes him or not. Because I supported him and I admired. I think he did debates incredibly and the same thing. Yes, because he paid attention. That was disrespect And this is the worst world. What you can say to President Trump, Well.
Speaker 5: Trump, Vance's actions got Trump's start up. You can see it happening immediately he got he Trump said, I'm being disrespected. This is the worst thing for Trump. Then feeling disrespected is knowing someone else next to them feels that you're being disrespected.
Speaker 1: Then he gets traded dances more than smart enough to know exactly what he was doing when he decided to do it, and what his stances on this war and on foreign entanglements for the for the country period, and so he's he comes at it from a little bit different perspective. But anyway, I think we all at this point believe they'll get it back together, they'll get this thing signed. Sure, Sometimes sometimes you need to have a battle like that. It eventually brings you closer together because he dump all of your crap out on a ta able. Maybe you walk away with your feelings hurt, but if you have you get back in the room soon after. It can be a healing thing. And hopefully it will be.
Speaker 2: I think, I think, I think so. Yeah.
Speaker 3: I would highly recommend to Celenski to hire a good interpreter. Why because for American mentality, where people are very proud of themselves, so do we. We are proud of ourselves in Ukraine, but they looked like three guys sitting in the bar talking about what's gonna happen next. So and I saw Trump really was involved listening because he understood he has a broken English, and if it would be a high level professional conversation and such words as would you be so kind and so on, when it's classy interpretation, because I had that language barrier. It's my husband at the beginning, when he didn't understand what I want or I sounded rude, and I never ever wanted to disrespect can you know me personally? So that's I think that all this could be fixed when it would be implemented in an official, peaceful way, having the same goals and values and remembering who's aggressive because all world knows who is that. And the last thing, because I had to check it out astrologically, I wanted to see just.
Speaker 4: One thing about them, why that happened?
Speaker 3: How did they work out their karmaic task astrologically? They both failed, because it's so funny. They both have tempers, even they are different definity and maybe they have different positions. But so karma task of President Trump is to be Gemini, So what does it mean? It's be easy going to be friendly? You know, to take it easy, don't concentrate on things like respect disrespect, even if he has a powerful structure of himself and personality and so on. That's his carmaic task and his previous life karma task. It's to be such, to be tough, to give you twice and so so he was captuated and by his previous karma task, he didn't worry, you know, like and the same thing here for Zelenski, my initial president where I came from, he has to embrace qualities of libra, to be partnership oriented, to rely on your partner trust.
Speaker 4: That was very difficult.
Speaker 3: After all things happened from the side of the aggressor, and his previous karma task is areas. It's explosive leader who counts on himself. That's what happened. So they both worked out previous karma task. And if you want to succeed in this life, you have to work out karma task that is for this life. So astrologically they both didn't work it out, but hopefully they will.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they will, It'll work out. It's for the best of the world. It will work out. We're too smart nowadays to let this fall through everybody's fingertips, we'll get it done well.
Speaker 1: And Ireen, I think you make a You make a great point about the interpreter, because American watching that isn't thinking about the cultural differences in the rooms and how things can be misinterpreted so easily, And so I think that's a that's a really important point to make about it. The other thing is, I think you know the pardon the reference, but the Truman show that Trump is everything doesn't have to be in front of the camera.
Speaker 2: There are.
Speaker 1: We just got off of a four year span where nothing nothing right right, and now we're into one where everything happens in front of the camera. It's okay. I render businesses very open with our people about what the circumstances the company. But he was facing whatever the challenges might have been at a point in time when we had victories, when we had defeats. You do all that, but you gotta take certain meetings in private. You don't know how certain things are going to go, and you don't the country. Both countries would have been better off from a meeting that took place completely in private and the only thing that was public was a signing ceremony. Yeah, and then they took a question or two and that was it. This was the whole presidency to me at this point, too much ju shows.
Speaker 5: He loves he loves the attention Trump. I mean, I know, I love the show. I love that for the next four years or so, we have this reality show. I've never ran to a TV to hear a president speak, mainly because I'm entertained. Really, that's what it comes down to. And Trump loves to entertain, but sometimes it's to the detriment of.
Speaker 2: The meeting or the person next to him. And yeah, I agree, I agree.
Speaker 3: Yeah, every day people die stopped.
Speaker 2: He's a big rating He loves the word ratings, loves it. He loves it.
Speaker 5: That's why I told you he loves to be associated with winners, beautiful people, tough people, championship teams.
Speaker 2: Less than that, he has no time for it.
Speaker 1: It's like the next day, I wouldn't have surprised me a bit if he would have said, Wow, the war's still going to go on. But right, but see the ratings that.
Speaker 2: No, it's true, he's the ratings.
Speaker 1: He's going to start tomorrow. But but look at share with forty nine.
Speaker 2: That's so true. It's so true that.
Speaker 4: They have a he has a goal.
Speaker 3: That is because he's extremely financially successful man.
Speaker 4: Yeah, he's not scared of failure.
Speaker 3: He's unbelievably beautiful wife, His people love him, and they are disagreements within this country somebody lost him or not. But I think that what's his goal because he wants a Nobel Prize. He wants to be a peacemaker. And I think that's all world will fall in.
Speaker 1: Love with Green Jumpierre thing. It's not the Nobel Prize, it's the Nobel Prize Bell Bell. So I think that all.
Speaker 3: World left and right will fall in love with him if he will do it from away from heart.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, a right.
Speaker 3: Well, and the right is to stop the bleeding and dying of people because you don't want anybody else on the planet.
Speaker 1: Of course.
Speaker 2: Of course, So.
Speaker 1: We're talking about ratings. How did the oscars do?
Speaker 2: If you remember we you and I spoke on everything as a bit and I said, I think the ratings will be they'll get over fifteen million or so. You were like, no, way, less than ten. They got eighteen million.
Speaker 5: Now it's down, it's down seven percent from last year, but they still got eighteen million viewers. I think I was right in the sense that, well, a lot of people hate watch the Oscars too. They tune in to hate celebrities, which is understandable, but I think with the fires and LA being decimated that people wanted to tune into maybe hear what people have to say.
Speaker 2: I liked it. I liked Conlin O'Brien. He was a good host. He kept things moving.
Speaker 5: And look, I'm happy because you know, I was the guy pitching the movie of Nora. I pitched it months and months ago as the best movie out. It's funny, it's sexy, it's sweet, it's sad. And this actress, Mikey Madison, who beat out to me more that was impressive. I thought, to me was gonna get it because she won every award in the whole award season. But boy, she didn't look happy when they said Mikey Madison's name.
Speaker 2: It was a weird moment, and.
Speaker 1: Of humiliated myself on film the way that she did between the nudity and then turning into whatever monster she freaking turned into.
Speaker 2: It wasn't it wasn't that bad.
Speaker 5: I mean, politically, he got a little weird when the Palestinians won this Award for whatever movie or short whatever it was. They made their speech and then of course Daryl Hannah comes on and has to say, you know, glory to Ukraine, which we all want.
Speaker 2: We all feel bad about Ukraine, absolutely, but you know, can.
Speaker 1: We just want to take back like the five hundred times I jerked off to her when I was a kid, because that was that was again.
Speaker 5: Well you should have you should have waited, because I only jerked off to her with kill Bill and she had the one eye patch. To me, she's sexy with one eye patch then both eyes out. But she's with Neil Neil Young, right, Neil Young, Yeah, the old rock and roll guy and he's been famous.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but I'm seeing her as a mermaid, dude. It was a murmery hermaid movie.
Speaker 5: Yes, Flash Flash, Splash, Slush, And I see it with John Kennedy Junior in New York City when I was working on the Dally News and they were always out and always had some physical battles in the street, a lot of pushing and shoving. She's a fire brother Wall Street. Yeah, and Paulpergrantage Village. No, I like that, Darrell, but she's very political, so I didn't.
Speaker 2: I didn't.
Speaker 5: I wasn't surprised she would say something like that. Adrian Brodie's speech was long and boring and stupid for winning Best Actor.
Speaker 2: But what I got a kick out of, or at least felt worried about.
Speaker 5: He's now dating very heavily Harvey Weinstein's ex wife, Georgina Chapman, who is gorgeous.
Speaker 2: She's gorgeous.
Speaker 5: You know, she took a hit when Harvey got pinched her dressed, her design company took a hit.
Speaker 2: No more actresses wore her gowns.
Speaker 5: But now she's on the uptick, and now her boyfriend wins Best Actor. But the weird thing is if you're Harvey Warningsteon and they do show the Oscars in prison, I checked Harvey Warningston has to watch, has to watch this young actor right, not young win the Oscar at an awards ceremony.
Speaker 2: He was the king of They thank Harvey more than God.
Speaker 5: They did the tabulation and then he says on camera to the children at home, and he mentions Harvey and Georgina's children, and he says, Popsy will be home soon.
Speaker 2: If you're a man, forget about being in prison. If you're a man, and you hear another man tell your kids Popsy's coming home, how much rage would you have?
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's not a good one.
Speaker 5: That's hard, but hey, Harvey was a bad guy. So but I liked it overall. I thought it was good, not too surprising about who won. I was happy with the.
Speaker 1: Winners speeches thanking the sex worker community. You know.
Speaker 5: I got to tell you. I heard that, and I thought, well, I actually said it in my show, Mike. I said, you're thanking the sex workers community. I guess you didn't have your gold chain pulled off your neck when you were seventeen years old looking at the hookers on Tenth Avenue. You know, it's not They're not all great people.
Speaker 2: But then I.
Speaker 5: Spoke to someone who works in the sex initiy and said, I'm so happy that that was mentioned.
Speaker 2: So on what side of the al you're on? You know, I'm not against sex workers, but you know, she was a little stripper in Brooklyn. I thought it was a funny movie.
Speaker 1: A sweet movie.
Speaker 2: You know what.
Speaker 1: I still haven't seen it all right, So what was the best moment.
Speaker 5: The best moment of the Oscars was probably, oh my god, the best moment. I actually, well, that sounds ridiculous, but I like seeing Adam Sandler there and and and having Adam Sandler run because he's not respected as a dramatic actor, but he's really good.
Speaker 2: The best moment would probably be for me. I just think. I just think the surprise and shock.
Speaker 5: Of a nour winning that no one thought an independent film which has made less than twelve million dollars and cost six to make, took this award by the tail.
Speaker 2: Am I missing a big moment that that.
Speaker 1: You liked, so I've only gotten The best moment was the fact that it was It was light and breezy.
Speaker 5: There was some stupid moments. They did bring out a bunch of firefighters and they read three or four jokes that that Conan was gonna say, and they were funny. L A l A FD firefighters came out, which was nice. I didn't I tell you. The worst moment was Queen Latifa.
Speaker 2: They did.
Speaker 5: They did a retrospective on Quincy Jones' career as a great music producer, and they settled on singing ease on down the Road from the Whiz, and I thought, this guy has been involved with the best music in the world. Every Michael Jackson album thriller, Frank Sinatra, Stevie Wonder and they come out with ease On Down the Road because Whoopy Goldberg and Oprah Winfrey came on to announce it, and I just thought, Okay, it's got to be a black number because Quincy's black. And but for God's sake, there was so many, so much better music. He produced an ease On Down the Road, which was a bomb stupid.
Speaker 1: The clip I like the most was the one with King.
Speaker 2: He was great.
Speaker 1: Yes, the wife now has to give him a fourth beat, a.
Speaker 2: Couple of two more kids. That was great. He's always great here and I forgot he was great.
Speaker 5: The wife mentioned he wanted another kid, but he won a Golden Globe, and then she said, I'll give you two more kids if you want an Oscar. And then he went to the Oscar Out of the Blue, a movie that he said, I don't want to do it. He walked off the set, so I'm not ready for this movie. They coaxed him back in, like a true Hollywood story. He ends up winning the Oscar.
Speaker 1: What do you That movie?
Speaker 2: A real pain? Jesse Eisenberg, who wrote and directed it. They go back to I guess the relatives who died Holocaust deaths, that kind of thing, and I didn't see them. That's the one movie I haven't seen yet.
Speaker 5: I've seen everything else, including The Brutalist for three and a half hours plus an intermission that was overrated. I think that Adrian Brody kind of played the same character in The Pianist. When he won his first Oscar, I was happy to see he remember in that first Oscar he kissed Halle Berry, who presented the Oscar. He dipped her and give her a big, passionate kiss. They that this year off stage, but they did it together. Zoe Saldana, who I knew was gonna win Best Supporting Actress for Amelia Perez her she gets banana, she cries and calls mommy when she won. The girls won every every award until the Oscar. She knew she was gonna win. She's screaming, crying, calling for her mommy.
Speaker 2: That bothers me.
Speaker 1: She hadn't she called for her mommy.
Speaker 5: Her mother was in the audience, and she was so messed up with your mommy, Mommy, where's mommy? It was she's in her forties. You can't just scream for mommy. It was embarrassing, but of course they love her. But that looked ridiculous. There wasn't too many causes that I thought they might bring up. There was a Trump joke about standing up to Russia because Honora, the Little Stripper stands up to Russians in the movie, and Conan said something like, at least someone's standing up to Russia. A knock on Trump. Fine, funny, no big deal. But otherwise it wasn't too political, which is good.
Speaker 2: It went.
Speaker 5: It went long as usual. They don't need these little numbers in between awards. Just get the awards done. I want glamour back. I like glitz and glamour. And I know Jack Nicholson and Warren Beatty and those guys are too old.
Speaker 2: But I'll tell you something. Here's what really broke my heart.
Speaker 5: There's a seat always reserved for Jack Nicholson every Academy Awards, whether he wants, he's always invited, if he comes or not, that's his seat. He didn't come this year, and that seat was occupied by Kylie Jenner. So that's got to make you feel because she's dating Timothy shallow May and she sat in jack seat, and I thought, this is really sad. Sad state of Hollywood. A Kardashian is in Nicholson's sainted seat, but the world moves on.
Speaker 1: I guess that's a good I no knowledge of anything like that.
Speaker 2: It was a good goodbye to Gene Hackman. The in memorium segment was good. Morgan Freeman spoke about his friend. He got teary eyed. That was nice.
Speaker 1: So what's the latest on that? By the way, what do you thinking happened?
Speaker 2: I think that his pacemaker jump as pacemaker Qutonomy, died about nine days they think before they found him. That's what they could tell from the pacemaker.
Speaker 5: And I think she was so distraught that she went in the other room and took as many pills as she could and killed herself. We still don't know what pills are on the ground. Maybe the dog ate those pills, and maybe the dog died of starvation, which is horrible to think about. But I just think that she saw him die and realized I can't be without him, which is crazy because she's like a year older than you and I are.
Speaker 1: That's that means he got game? I mean five you drop, I mean usually right, confetti is flying exactly, you know, Yeah, thirty years younger. Edy's flying and you know, I'm uh, I've got you know.
Speaker 2: He wasn't.
Speaker 5: They weren't going out much at all at the last several years of their lives.
Speaker 2: They were like hermits, which happens.
Speaker 5: I just thought initially a wild scenario would be, you know, she shoved him, he fell, he died, Then she felt guilty and killed herself. But this makes sense. His pacemaker quit on him at ninety five. She felt I can't go on without him, kills herself. We'll find out what pills.
Speaker 1: It's a lot.
Speaker 2: Yeah, overall at the end of the day.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that's what it looks like. Yeah, yeah, sad. So you don't know, and Rena doesn't know. Gene Hackman, you gotta watch Tell Tell Kenny. That might make you watch The French Connection and many other movies.
Speaker 1: This is a They had about the same difference as you and Kent. You know, if it's like that pacemaker starts to starts to rattle on him.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you gotta be careful, you know. Yeah. Yeah, what dn R is DNR? You know what DNR is?
Speaker 1: Yeah, Yeah, like I have a d n R.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's hard to have that.
Speaker 1: Uh. That means if I go down and I am I'm out. I do not want to be resuscitated.
Speaker 5: So yeah, if you know you're gonna if you come back as a vegetable or a horrible state, you know you don't want to be do not resuscitate. And the hospitals love you for that. The nurses, the doctors think it's great because no one wants to live like that on a machine.
Speaker 1: If Kenny is brought back as a turnip, you know, you know you spend the next twenty years taking care of that turnip.
Speaker 2: I mean you know what she would arena would for you.
Speaker 1: I'll have the conversation.
Speaker 2: Yeah, if the arena would be there for him, she would be there for him. If not, that's what.
Speaker 3: My mother is doing for the last five years to your second husband. Right, you're from hospital, and if you could see the condition and realize what kind of mother I have, I'm sure I tell you that's probably where I inherited it from.
Speaker 2: I'm sure you did. My sister's doing it now.
Speaker 5: And I'll tell you if you couldn't help Kenny, I bet your avatar.
Speaker 1: Would great way to end the right episode A J I was going to remind everyone, please, Yeah, if you haven't checked it out yet, check it out now because all of the features are there in the app. Now it's Gemini near me. It's in all of the app stores. Go get it ten dollars a month and no more four hundred dollars therapy sessions. And you don't listen to that report on Fox.
Speaker 2: No No, And I'll tell you. I'll play a little hook you.
Speaker 5: Those of you haven't done it yet, just record tell the app what your dream was like.
Speaker 2: Just do that once and you're going to be hooked.
Speaker 5: When the app fire is back, what that dream meant and what it could mean, You're going to be blown away.
Speaker 2: I love that feature.
Speaker 1: I love that you remember it. I don't think I told you guys about did I tell you about my the dream where I sold my house in California? No after I had this dreams the next week. This last week I had it's my old California and I sell the freaking house.
Speaker 6: And I'm there selling him hard. I'm there like, let's put this this this roof. You know all this money on this roof. You know, here's some of the best features. And he's looking at me like you you think I give.
Speaker 2: A funk about it right exactly.
Speaker 1: So I finally I looked at him, and you haven't even seen the house heavy, He goes, no.
Speaker 2: Net I.
Speaker 7: Get for my my girlfriend? Yeah, I don't care, right, So I finally realized, stop selling, no matter what, and that's all. I wake up and instantly all I found was a piece of paper next to the bed.
Speaker 1: The next morning, so.
Speaker 3: I hope it's side that he's stepping on this land.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, let's be careful. That could be a bad dream, bad interpretation.
Speaker 1: That wouldn't be My neighbors wouldn't be heavy, no, no, loger, neighbors wouldn't be happy about any of that. All right, all right, folks, thanks for thanks for listening. Give the app a shot, and we will talk to you next week.
Speaker 2: See you, guys, Bye, guys,