Speaker 1: Brookie, Joe Biden is not only dumb and incompetent. I believe that he has gone mad, a stark, raving lunatic with his horrible and country threatening environmental open borders and DOJFBI weaponization policies. He is a mental catastrophe that is leading our country to hell, will end up in World War three because of this man, and for no reason whatsoever.
Speaker 2: I'm joined today by mister legendary Energy himself anomaly. Yeah, I liked I liked campaign Trump. Trump had a lot of good things to say, you know, leading us into World War three. In fact, he was particularly referencing Joe Biden's strikes on Yemen with that talk. So we're now striking Yemen over the past forty eight hours. We've launched multiple air strikes against them. And Trump sent out a tweet which I will read to you guys in a second, but before I do that, Well, the point of the tweet is that he's getting real feisty with a run, which has always been my greatest concern. What are your thoughts? Man? I know you you have been as pessimistic or as skeptical, I should say, as I have.
Speaker 3: Are you?
Speaker 2: What are you feeling.
Speaker 4: I feel like I'm optimistic.
Speaker 5: I guess it just doesn't always translate to politics because they always.
Speaker 4: You know, established in the back.
Speaker 5: But I mean, when it comes to Iran, it's important to know the deep state for decades has wanted a war with Iran. The neo cons have wanted a war with Iran. The war pigs and the warhawks have wanted a war with Iran. The uniparty has wanted a war with Iran. I would say the media has pushed for a war with Iran. People like Nettan, Yahoo and others have been in front of Congress kind of egging on or at least saying that this was inevitable, hoping that the United States would get.
Speaker 4: Involved with a war with Iran.
Speaker 5: So with that being said, you know, I think a lot of people that like Trump are hoping that he has a plan or perhaps a strategy, like the first time where it seemed like he was getting kind of close but nothing.
Speaker 4: Really ever popped off.
Speaker 5: I would say this on the Camp paintrail, there was that second killer who had a lot more info on him. The first attempted killer, like Ryan, I forget his name, maybe it was Ryan Ruth or maybe that was the second one.
Speaker 2: I think that was Crooks.
Speaker 5: Crooks was the first one. Yeah, there's like nothing on that guy, and then the second one. He had a lot of videos, He had a lot of interviews like on YouTube where he had served in the Ukrainian military from America, and then he was used to recruit former terrorist organizations to something like to I think like that Afghany Taliban members, trying to get them to work with Ukraine. And then when all that happened, I'm not saying that for sure that was done on behalf of Ukraine because it really could have not been. You know, I don't know that for sure. This guy could have been rogue. But when Trump he tweeted I ran did it, That's when I was like, Okay, Trump's gonna probably try to start a war with Iran. Because when he was running for office and it seemed like he was going to stop or prevent the war with Russian Ukraine that they'd been boiling and trying to do for a decade, everything was Russia. Bernie Sanders supporters were Russians. Trump grandma's were Russians, people in Alabama were Russians. The media was Russians, you gotta shut down rt They just went Russia, Russia, Russia like Marsha, Marsham, Marsha, because they wanted to start a war with Russia. Once they got that war, when Biden got in office, now everything's Iran instead of Russia hacking are power.
Speaker 4: Graded's Iran did this? I ran did that.
Speaker 5: So when you have a shooter that has a lot of connections to another country and Trump just sits there and repeats what you can almost guarantee, the intelligence communities and the deep state or whatever you want to call it told him, I'm like, Okay, this guy's not he's not serious, but you know it's it's him versus Biden. Obviously we only had so much choice. I'm not going to make a claim that I don't know, but everything I just stated, That's what I wanted to say. As far as what Trump does, how he handles it, it's a complex issue.
Speaker 4: Time will tell that's the only real answer.
Speaker 2: No, of course, and let me let me cut off my detractors and say, you know, first and foremost I have I've defended Trump's bombastic rhetoric when it comes to talking shit to other countries. I've got a bigger button than you when he's talking to North Korea, or you know, you're gonna regret this, this will be the last thing you ever do. When he was talking to it Ron in his first term, and I said, look, this is his form of diplomacy, this is how he talks. I get that. So I'm not like being a snowflake about this. I understand this is Trump's preferred method of communicating foreign policy. However, there are a lot of signs here that give me greater concern. I never really feared that we were actually going to go to war with North Korea, first and foremost because they have nuclear weapons, and I don't think that Trump wanted to play that game. And then he actually proceeded to go and cross the DMZ and meet with him and do all sorts of great things. So maybe some great things come from this. I don't know. But your points are really well, well stated and really important for people to process. The other thing that'll add to it is that Lindsey Graham, of all people, flipped really hard on Zelensky and the Ukraine War just a couple weeks ago, and he had been the biggest booster for a decade and I'm not exaggerating. A full decade he had been boosting, you know, basically antagonism towards Russia. All of a sudden, a couple of weeks ago, he flips on that and he starts going, oh, you know, Zelenski, He's you know, maybe we need to get new leadership in there. And I'm like, what's happening here? And then I started to think about it. I'm like, wait a second, Well, I wrote it off because he's facing a primary challenger, and I thought, maybe that's all it is, that the America First Movement is really powerful and he has to you know, acquiesce to them. Then I started to think about it. I'm like, wait a second. What if they've told mister Graham that they're going to pivot to the big dog, that they're going to pivot to Iran. That that's what I mean, That's what the Lindsay Grahams and the John mccains of the world have wanted for twenty five thirty years. So now I'm starting to think maybe that's the reason he backed off on the funding to Ukraine. Thomas Massey famously said a few days ago that look, we have to funnel fifty billion into the military industrial complex every single year, and it doesn't matter where the conflict is, They're going to get their bread. And once again Thomas Massey appears to be right. Am I reading too much into it? Or you think I'm onto something there?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 5: I mean when I posted what Thomas Massey said to my Facebook, which is an older Trump audience, I mean there's younger people too, but it's you know, it's Facebook, so there's going to be an older demographic.
Speaker 4: A lot of people really freaked out at the.
Speaker 5: Gall that Thomas Massey said that that this was for the military industrial complex. But when you look at Afghanistan, we spent decades, trillions of dollars in Afghanistan, we pulled out and within a year we were in a war with Ukraine. So it does seem that as soon as you pull out of one thing, that another thing starts. And even when it was with COVID, I think I can't remember the exact dates, but COVID Mania lasted four years and then to me it felt like it just had kind of finished off where they're like, all right, like let's go back to normal, and then like the next day it's like oh or with Ukraine. You know, it's fun that it does start to seem that way. And when it comes to Trump, he's an interesting character because he's so likable, and it does seem like he is counterculture in many ways. Even the JFK and Epstein files. I know a lot of people, including myself, don't think he's really going to release them. He said he's going tomorrow with the JFK files, but he'll probably be redacted if it's not that's great, But he didn't even have to say he was going to do that. If he didn't say he was going to release them, nobody would have talked about it. I think it was kind of dead in the water, like everybody had kind of moved on and been like, yeah, that's not coming out. So he's an interesting character, but it does feel like things kind of roll out at suspicious timing. So for example, the Ukraine war needed Joe Biden in office. I think Operation warp Speed in the fifteen days of slowly spread needed Trump in office. I don't think Republicans would have listened to Hillary. Now it's like Trump's the cleanup guy for Ukraine and possibly the starter for Iran.
Speaker 4: So maybe it's just spontaneous.
Speaker 5: But I don't think you're wrong or anyone else is wrong to suspect that this is just kind of somewhat of a show or Trump is doing deals with the neocons. I mean, he definitely is, but one could argue that this is a good deal. He's doing what he can. Me I don't like Lindsey Graham and the fact that Lindsay Graham likes Trump so much. Clearly they're striking some sort of a deal. Who knows what it is. It could be a primary deal, it could be like you said, I would get I would think that you're probably right that Trump's like, listen, the mother of all wars that every neo kon has been wanting for the last thirty years is on the horizon. And not to add too much because I want to let you talk, but the whole Syria thing, Trump seemed like he wanted to stop what happened in Syria. He was not able to. They got Bashir al ast out. That holds a lot of weight when it comes to the big war with Iran, and you know they're all interconnected. But I think that was a massive, massive move, and that happened within the last like six seven months.
Speaker 2: Here was what Trump said on the Camp paintroll when he was interviewed by Tim Poole. I look at your policies. I see secure the borders, bring jobs back.
Speaker 1: I look at the Democrats and many Republicans, and it's foreign war and foreign expansion.
Speaker 2: What is that?
Speaker 6: I think it's just a failed mentality.
Speaker 2: It's crazy.
Speaker 6: You can sell problems over a telephone and said, they start dropping bombs. I see recently they're dropping bombs all over yem And you don't have to do that. You can talk in such a way where they respect you and they listen to you. Victor Orburn of Hungary, you know the leader. They call him a strong man. Who cares if he's a strong man or not a strong man. He's a very powerful guy.
Speaker 4: He said.
Speaker 6: The problem the world has is that Donald Trump is no longer president. When he was president, China didn't play around, Russia didn't play around, Nobody played around, and we had no problems. Today the whole world is.
Speaker 2: That was actually the same I think it was the same day or the day before I debated of a vig Ramaswami at LP national convention, because Tim was there and I'm pretty sure that's when he got his opportunity to interview Trump, and in fact I know it is. It was the day prior. So that was the guy that was the guy I voted for, you know, that was the guy that I liked. I want to point out something that I think people need to be aware of, because I know most in my audience are very high level when it comes to geopolitics, but most people, like casual observers or listeners, are not Iran's top allies. Some of them are Russia, Yemen, Lebanon, and Syria. Syria has been toppled, Lebanon, Hezbola has been destroyed by the IDEF or at least damaged significantly. The US is now striking inside Yemen, and Russia has been bogged down in this multi year war against Ukraine, in which they've suffered, according to some people, hundreds of thousands of losses. Some say it's less. I'm not sure. I just wanted to point that out because if you were preparing to go to war with Iran, knowing that their ally network, and knowing what a serious fight you would have on your hands, exactly what has happened is exactly what I would advise, and I say, this is someone who's very anti war, but I would say, hey, let's topple the who. Let's topple Hesbola, Let's topple or damage putin. Let's get a sod out of power. Who's there. I mean, their top ally in Iran was a sad So all of those dominoes line up, and I'm like, this looks really really bad to steal men. The opposite side of this, you could argue that, you know, Trump, with his Miriam Adelson donations and everything else, he owes a lot to the Zionist cause, and he is trying to assuage them by saying, you don't have to worry about Iran. I'm not going to war with Iran because we've already you know, dismantled their entire alliance. I think that's the most optimistic for you that I can take on this. Any thoughts, I don't.
Speaker 5: Know, you know, as somebody who loves America, it would be nice if I were more naive or ignorant, perhaps where I could think, you know, we're doing the right thing. That's always a great default, like, yeah, we're at war, but we're on the right side. I mean, if you look at you know, after World War Two, we helped with the common Munists. I mean, I don't know if we would say we help them, but we worked with them to some point establish the UN And then you know, the Russians got rid of the Bolsheviks and the Communists and they became Russia again after being basically infiltrated or taken over by Communists who killed millions of people. Now it's almost like reverse where Ukraine, in my view, are.
Speaker 4: The new Bolsheviks.
Speaker 5: The Bolsheviks and that sort of ideology has taken over nearly all of Europe, and now it's like almost the reverse where Russia does not have that, but it seems like we're working on the side that's trying to force that into Russia. You know, I love the West. I love America unapologetically, but if you look at America, our culture has been falling apart over the last couple of decades.
Speaker 4: Our border has been open.
Speaker 5: I would say, our schools have gotten worse, our inflation has gotten worse. I still love this country and it's a great country, but it's everybody thinks it's worse, most Democrats, most Republicans.
Speaker 4: You look at Europe.
Speaker 5: Everybody talks, including all the Republicans, they say Europe's falling apart. The UK is not the UK, Ireland's falling apart. McGregor's at the White House talking about it. Pretty much all of Europe is in shambles. And then if you look at parts of Europe that aren't in shambles, let's go to Poland, who's actually our ally. Well, now, Poland's getting screwed over because of the Ukraine War. They've taken in I think hundreds of thousands or millions of Ukrainian immigrants, and these people are taking up the welfare programs, they're not assimilating.
Speaker 4: People are saying they're being rude.
Speaker 5: So now, and they elected some Donald Tusk character who's you know, it seems like a sneak. So it's like that was the one ally that isn't completely destroyed. Now let's look at like Russia. You know, I'm not saying they're perfect, I'm not saying I like them or whatever, but it's like they're, you know, a Catholic nation. They're not completely destroyed by LGBTQ plus plus plus XYZWX and all these like globalist EU sort of policies of open borders, and what do you know, America's funding the Bolsheviks to you know, attack them. So when it comes to Iran, it's like, I'm not a fan of Iran. I'm not Muslim, I'm not Iran, I'm not from there. I have no connection to their culture and no offense to the people there.
Speaker 4: God bless them.
Speaker 5: But you know, I'm not in any rush to join, for lack of a better word, but to think.
Speaker 4: That we're right here.
Speaker 5: We were wrong in Afghanistan, we were wrong in Syria. Everything that myself, Tulsy Gabbard and probably you said happened. We were wrong in Libya. We've destroyed Europe, We've destroyed America. The Western world is in shambles. But this time it's just going to be a moral war because Donald Trump and his donors say so, and the neocons and finally, you know, the left wing warhawks and neoliberals, the Lindsey Grahams and the John Boltons and Donald Trump. They're all on the same page on this one.
Speaker 4: To help you. I mean, it's possible, but I would say it's.
Speaker 5: In like you, you know, I would like I said, I wish I were ignorant enough to believe that, but I'm not. I think we're ruining almost everything we touch. And it's sad because I like America, but the West is and shamble America's and Stanbuls. And if you find a country that's not totally you know, caving to feminism and Bolshevik ideology, you could find an enemy of the United States, or at least whoever's puppeting our country right now, because it's probably not even us.
Speaker 2: Well, this is a really important point. The the Yemenis, the Huthis, which are really the I mean, they were a rebel faction. They took over their country in twenty thirteen, fourteen, I believe. Ever since then there was basically a civil war, and then there was also the Saudi bombing campaign against their government. They perceived themselves to be a liberation movement against the control of Saudis, Israel, whatever. But the reason that they're attacking our ships, or the reason that they've been so you know, threatening towards America, is because America has won spent a better part of a decade arming and funding the Saudis in that bombing campaign against the Menis. Yeah, they kept receipts on that. They know that that happened. They're not very happy with us about that. So that's you know, step one, step two. And the one that really has them upset is that the US backed the Israelis in their siege on Gaza. And as a consequence of that, the Umni's, the Houthis in particular, said over and over again they said, look, we're not a real fighting force here. I mean, they talk a lot of shit, but like we're not able to take on America, but we can fucking make your life hell on the Red Sea. Like we're gonna blow up your ships and we're gonna make it really hard for you know, shipping routes. And their only demand, get this, Their only demand was that you cannot siege Gaza. And then there was a ceasefire that was negotiated with Trump's you know, Envoy was responsible for getting that deal signed and I was very grateful for it. The Israelis immediately renig on it and they take the aid and food and you know, water and a whole bunch of other stuff away from the gozzins once again. So the Houthis then start firing on our ships again. This is all like a direct response to is Israel's actions. This isn't this isn't about the US. The Houthis are pissed at Israel. The Houthis are trying to defend the gozens who are there, who are some of their allies. I mean, it's just it's just so irritating that the narrative that and your point earlier about how if you were going to start a war with Iron, you couldn't do it with Kamala Harris, you couldn't do it with Joe Biden, but you could do it with Donald Trump. It's so important that people understand that because I think that's exactly what's happening, is that, like they would never buy the argument that our ships are being attacked, you know, and we have to take out these who thieves to defend shipping lanes, if it was Kamala Harris saying it. But Donald Trump says it, and they just go, yeah, history started today. That's That's all I need to hear.
Speaker 5: Before I add more, I want to ask you a question because you were mentioning that Saudi's are fighting in Yemen or against them. I don't know if they're directly doing it or funding it you named America, one of the richest, most powerful countries in the world with the biggest military, Saudi Arabia, who is easily one of the richest countries with the wealthiest people in the Middle East, and then Israel, which, if it's not Saudi Arabia or UAE, I would guess Israel's up there with powerful, you know, a lot capability. So is Do you think that the US, Saudi and Israel are just thinking like these people can't do anything, like the Huthis obviously stand no chance against those three countries, and then even with Iran, I mean, it only gets interesting, I would I don't know if i'd say interesting, but it only gets debatable if Russia or China kind of got involved. But do you think that's what our allies are thinking, like, these people stand no chance, Well, we'll do whatever we need to do the Houthis and if Iran steps up, you know they can't compete with America Israel, and.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, well, I mean it's obviously true. But then add to it that Yemen, the Mns are the poorest people in the Middle East. They are the absolute poorest. Hundreds of thousands of their kids starved to death over the past decade as a consequence of this siege. So I mean they have been treated with basic I mean, I wouldn't say it's as bad, but it's pretty fucking close. What's happened to the Umenis is what's happened to the Gozens. And yes, I know October seventh happened. I'm not diminishing any of that, Okay, I'm just saying these people have suffered terribly and they are the poorest in the Middle East. So yes, your point is well taken. Yet the Alliance is overwhelmingly powerful comparatively.
Speaker 5: Like Trump said to Zelensky, you don't have the cards right now. You know, he left his charge art at home, so he didn't have the cards to be Trump in the Pokemon battle. But do you think that's how Trump and everybody feels about Yemen, where you know, can they attack shifts?
Speaker 4: Sure?
Speaker 5: But you know is that Trump's logical response where he's like, you could you could do that, but He's like, I could also do bigger things.
Speaker 4: So you know, like, do you think that they will chill.
Speaker 5: Out because he said that because they're so outmatched, or do you think that it'll turn into what my question is what's your concern in the sense of is your concern Obviously you're concerned with the lives there and people who've been done wrong, but also do you think it could end up like an Afghanistan situation where we just spent twenty years and running circles, or do you think it's just gonna drag a bigger war that has massive consequences.
Speaker 2: That's the concern for me, Yeah, I mean sure. My secondary concern is the lives that are being lost, I mean, and that for many people that would be their first concern. My first concern is still America and Americans, So that's my primary concern here is that if you end up in a war with Yemen and Iran gets involved, let me just do this because it's really important that people understand. You know, I'm not being hyperbolic here. Let nobody be fooled. The hundreds of attacks being made by Huthi, the sinister mobsters and thugs based in Yemen, who are hated by the many people that's not true, all emanate from and are created by Iran. Any further attack or retaliation by the Houthis will be met with great force, and there is no guarantee that that force will stop there. Iran has played the innocent victim of rogue terrorists from which they've lost control. But they haven't lost control. They're dictating every move, giving them the weapons, supplying them with money and highly sophisticated military equipment and even so called intelligence. Every shot fired by the Houthis will be looked upon from this point for is being a shot fired from the weapons and leadership of Iran, and Iran will be held responsible and suffer the consequences, and those consequences will be dire. Donald J.
Speaker 4: Trump, So do you not?
Speaker 5: I mean, obviously I know you to know that you don't like that statement. But is your issue with this statement not just that he's playing hardball, but that he's blaming a whole other country like you know, as I like, because even America we have all these allies, but I don't think we have any say over what Israel does.
Speaker 4: I think it's really reverse, you know, to a large extent.
Speaker 5: But even our greatest allies and Canada or whoever, No, but we don't have total control over what they do. Like even now, all our allies seem to be disagreeing with us, and almost everything so is that year it too that he's basically saying, like, control them, even though they they're allies, but I'm sure that they don't have total say so.
Speaker 2: Yeah they don't. I mean think about Ukraine for instance, Like Ukraine has been funded to the tune of a couple hundred billion dollars from the US and a couple hundred billion more from the EU. Like, but we still can't dictate exactly what Zelensky does or who he attacks or how he attacks, and so it's just it's just ridiculous. And then also extrapolate that logic. I mean, if you're going to argue that because Iran is arming and funding the Huthis, which I think is true to a certain extent, that they're then they're culpable for everything that the Huthies do. Well, then what the fuck does Russia have to say about our arming and funding of Ukraine for the past two and a half years or three years? I mean, yeah, that's a direct Then then he basically putin could say, hey, just hold up that truth social posts from Trump and say, yeah, you guys have been striking my country for the past three years. We're at war now, and it's just it's hypocritical, and I know, because we're the most powerful world allowed to be hypocrites, but it's just fucking ridiculous.
Speaker 5: I'm not as educated on the ym and stuff. That's why I wanted to ask you questions kind of get into it. I know they are alignments, et cetera, but I'm not too deep into what's been going on there. With that being said, I guess my concern is this, although obviously human lives are always a concern and people being hypocrites, but you know, what we've been told by the left mostly but also neocons is in Ukraine that this is for our best interests. I think Zelenski and his backers are the new Bolsheviks, and I think that they're trying to do what they did to Russia before. Like, I think it's ridiculous. I think it's against our interests. I think it's against Russia's interests. I think it's against Europe's interests. I think it's only hurt literally, I mean it hurt Germany because of certain things that happened, because of the world. Like, I don't really think it's benefited anybody. I don't think it's benefited Ukrainians. You know, I can't think of a single person that it has benefited except for people that wants to get Europeans killed and destroyed. Like that's the only thing I could really even think of. That's what I think when it comes to what we've done in the Middle East, Like, you know, we were told and this is I try to push this point because a lot of people are missing this angle because they're seeing like Trump or not Trump.
Speaker 4: This is not an attack on Trump. This is just the.
Speaker 5: Reality of American foreign politics. You know, they told us that al Qaeda did nine to eleven, and everybody, hey, al Qaeda in America, understandable, rightfully, So like we got to go after al Qaeda because they attacked us on our own soil. Ten years later, a former al Qaeda member runs Syria because the United States and our allies have been funding rebel groups and terrorist groups in Syria. So like, I'm trying to get along with with Normies and Republicans, but it's hard because it's you know, I'm not trying to act like I'm so great or anything, but it's it's like they're missing so many points of the story. It's like you should hate al Qaeda because of what happened and you know everything, Yet you're ignoring the fact that our taxpayer dollars funded terrorists to let an al Qaeda member literally take over Syria, and nobody's talking about it. Is that good for our foreign policy to let an al Qaeda member take over a country when we were told they attacked us on nine to eleven?
Speaker 4: Yeah, nobody cares.
Speaker 5: In all these Republicans talking about my mood Khalil, you know, there's a there's a whole other conversation about that because it is kind of a legal president and an interesting cultural conversation to have. But the real thing is, like, let's just say he's everything that Republicans think he is.
Speaker 4: He's the worst person in the world. He's doing all these things.
Speaker 5: Is he worse than the al Qaeda member who's running Syria with the help of our Like so it's like, I just you know, and then they're going after Like I just saw a Jewish student got expelled from Columbia. He was Jewish because he had led a protest and perhaps he broke a rule or like went into a classroom. I didn't fully look into it, but it's like, let's just say he's the worst left wing protester of all time? Is this Jewish American who's not pro Israel worse than the al Qaida member that's running Syria. Like, So it's like, you know, they say that Trump administration is going after all these terrorists, yet in reality, in my opinion, he's just using the word terrorists like George Bush and just basically trying to quash any criticism of his war. So, for example, let's just say he's completely wrong about the war. Let's just say you're completely right, not saying are, But that's hypothetical, right, Trump administration would probably consider and I'm not trying to like throw the slave on you, but they'd probably consider you some sort of pro like they're they're using these word so loosely. They're calling Darryl Cooper he's not that word, but he's that word apologist, And they're trying to get all these labels to stick so they could censor and shut people up and get people in trouble. So it's like, even if all these things were true, I can't stand the fact that Trump is now using every agency in the government to essentially police hate speech against the country that you know, we're absolutely at war with and it's like I can't say that, or I'm saying we're in a war with them as our ally, but it's like I can't even say that country controls my country. That's considered hate speech under Trump's little anti semitism rules. And it's like, you know, we're fighting all these wars, and now they're trying to recap American citizens who speak out against them by over using the word terrorists and saying that everyone is that it's a it's just a I knew Trump was going to do certain things, but once again, I think he even exceeded or under whatever, over or under whichever way you're going, like my expectations, he has done even worse. Like I, I gave them a lot of leeway, and I didn't. I didn't expect, you know, RFK Junior to be looking for anti Semitism and Frreddy pebbles, but you know, here we are.
Speaker 4: You know, it's like, no, apparently that's what dude, and real quick. Sorry.
Speaker 5: I saw two articles, one that said that they stopped I think it was Herrets that reported Israeli publication that there were reports that the United States stopped doing human trafficking and stuff with ice in order to look into anti Semitism. And then I saw another article that said that the United States had some like legal battles with people, uh, people with disabilities that have been discriminated against, and they paused those in order to you know, basically monitor the Internet or for anti Semitisms.
Speaker 4: It's like it's you know, it's uh, yeah.
Speaker 2: Who the priorities are at right right? Just to give you an example, like when this when the first rumors of strikes against Yem and started a couple days ago, I tweeted out the lie we're bombing Yem to defend US shipping lines the truth the US back to the Saudias in bombing Yemen for a decade, and then back to Israel and their war on Gaza, which is an ally to Yemen. The who these attacks or response to what the US and Israel did, It's pretty hard to argue that this is defensive. If anything, this is all in the defense of Israel. Support it if you want, but just be sure you know the circumstances that got us here. Narratives at the outset of war are always overly simplistic because they only served to galvanized support for the attacks. Please just think for yourself. I got I mean, dozens, maybe hundreds of absolutely furious replies to that from Trump supporters who are like, like, you're oversimplified. It's like, no, dude, I'm not oversimplified. Well, of course I'm oversimplifying. I'm talking about fifteen years of fucking history in a region that's not my own. Yes, I'm simplifying. But the reason I put that post out is because I wanted to get it out early so that the people that just are hearing, oh, they're attacking our navy ships. Of course we have to fucking blow them to smithereens like, there's more to this. The history matters, the lead up to this matters. It would be like, I mean, it's the exact same thing that happened after nine to eleven. It was just like, well, it kind of attacked us for our freedoms there. They had no gripes. Again, they had no legitimate gripes against this. It's like if I explained to you the gripes that Osama bin Laden had against the United States, that does not mean that he was right to do what he did. I'm just explaining that there is a CIA term known as blowback. And there's a reason these people fucking hate us, and it ain't because of our freedoms. It's because of our bombs and our and our our sanctioned regime and our uh, you know, our blockades that killed hundreds of thousands of Iraqi kids. That that has kept Gaza from you know, or from the Palestinians from being free forever. They have a lot of justification. I just think that, like that was the aspect of the America first uh, you know, non interventionist Trump round two camp that I fell into that I liked a lot. That gave me hope that like, Okay, we just went through twenty years of unconstitutional, illegal emor wars predicated off of lies. You guys know what's up. Many of you fought in it. I know you guys are not going to fall for the next fucking trap. And I think most of the Vets aren't falling for this trap. But I think a lot of Trump supporters that aren't Vets are just looking at this going like they fucking attacked our ships. Fuck these people, let's blow them up. And it's just not that simple.
Speaker 5: Well, one thing I learned the first term, because I'm usually on page with a lot of people. As soon as the lockdowns and operation works became and I know people could rewrite history, et cetera. But like most people, instead of logically thinking about it, And I use an example on my podcast, I said, you know, I've been trying to study and get good at trivia.
Speaker 4: I'd like to be on Jeopardy one day.
Speaker 5: I'm not smart enough now, but I'm trying to learn a lot of stuff I learned by reading for myself, not by listening to like what other random people say. So I'll give an example. The largest bird in the world is an ostrich. The smallest bird in the world is a hummingbird or a be hummingbird. Right. Imagine if Trump was on stage and he said the biggest birds a penguin. The smallest bird is a bluebird, and I'm like, well, that's not true, and people go, well, why do you think that. I'm like, well, because I do my own research outside.
Speaker 4: Of what he said.
Speaker 5: But he's like, but maybe he means this, and it's like or maybe he's just wrong. So it's like it's the same sort of logic. Is the reason I got the pandemic right, and a lot of Trump supporters got it wrong. Is because my I'm not going off of what Trump says and then trying to figure out how to make an excuse for it. I'm my own person who just so happens to line up with Trump a lot at the time. But when I don't, I'm confident in my approach because I'm researching and reading and learning on my own. So you know, I've already seen how all these and in Unison, even when Trump ran against DeSantis, I don't trust DeSantis. I didn't vote for DeSantis, to be honest. I don't even really like Dessenttis, but I do reporting. So Trump would lie about the vaccine, DeSantis would say something honest, and I'd be like, why did Trump lie about that? Or Trump move to Florida and then he posted this thing where he's like Florida is one of the worst states to do this, worst states to be a cop. We're like, he was just shitting on Florida, and I was like, why did you move there if it's so bad? You know, it's crazy. But people got so mad at me because it's like all the Trump supporters they just say the same three things in a loop when they're just in that like group thing. So you know, I'm not going to lie and act like I'm really educated completely on the Yemen situation, but I have no doubt in my mind that most people are not even logically or rationally thinking about it. They're literally just defending and doing whatever he says. And you know, with the Israel and Palestine situation, there's a few things I want to say real quick that have become really alarming to me, where I think the the Zionist Israel side is becoming like really emboldened in what they're doing and saying, and it's getting just a little weird for me, who has always said they have a right to exist. And I understand why, like you know, I understand why they'd want to do what they do. But I'm an American citistant and I should be allowed to say that I don't agree if my taxpayer dollars are going there, etc. The speech laws. So I've been very reasonable. Yeah, I've been called names a million times. They've been the rudest people to me, but whatever, I've seen an evolution in their thoughts where if you're just paying attention no matter how pro Israel you are you know, certain people are lying because five six years ago they said, we just want to exist. They made all sorts of like prager usque style videos where they're like, literally, Israel's a small little thing and all they want to do is just keep it and everybody's attacking them, and all they did want to do is keep it. And it's like, I believe that in twenty nineteen and twenty eighteen. I was like, yeah, that's reasonable. Why are they doing that? But now they're all saying, well, Palestine doesn't even exist, which then gives them justification.
Speaker 4: To take all of it.
Speaker 5: So it's like, if you believe that now, did you also believe that then? And were you just not telling us because you knew it would sound extreme. So it's like this incremental thing they're doing where I've seen them dehumanize the entire people there, where they're like, you know, I've watched multiple videos people making on Instagram, etc. These propaganda style videos where they go, you know, I used to think that most Palestinians were innocent, but now I've come to the conclusion that most of them are not, and most of them are in on it. So now they're justifying basically just killing everybody in Palestine because they're like, even if they're not all warriors, even the women's and kids, they're all Hamas. Let's kill them all. And then it's like that's kind of extreme. That's a new era of war that was not normal five or ten years ago. And they've used certain events as like a president to do that. And then you look in the United States, where I've read the anti Semitism rules for years and all these pro Israel boy like, it's like, you can't do anything in this country without pledging allegiance to Israel. If you're a United States government, you know, trying to get a grant with the US or a government grant, you need to prove your loyalty to Israel, not America.
Speaker 4: It's crazy.
Speaker 5: So it's like with all of these things right now, Trump is you know, are you accurately pointing out Hamas and being like that's Amas and that's not know what they're saying is they're Hamas, the kids are Hamas, the women are Harmas. Everybody who's supporting them are Hamas. You're all Hamas, and you're a terrorist. And terrorists don't have the First Amendment. First, they started with the green card, and all the lemmings said, well, it's just because he has a green card. I mean, yeah, he's never committed a crime and he's a legal citizen.
Speaker 4: But he said this.
Speaker 5: He said that, So now you're saying people with the green card don't have the First Amendment even if they didn't commit a crime. Never heard that before, but it's an interesting legal president. Okay, two days later, I think it was in Reuters, it came out to say that the Justice Department is now looking into US citizens to see which one of them broke a terrorist act, because now they're calling them all terrorists. And it's like, you know, they could call Trump a terrorists for siding with Russia over Ukraine because you know, Ukraine is our ally and Russia has killed people in war and invaded a country. What's stopping you Russia from being labeled a terrorist organization? One they're too big, they're too rich, they're too powerful, and you know, unfortunately America can't. But if they were smaller, America would just label them a terrorist organization and they would say that Putin is a Rowe extremist dictator, and then it would make all criticism of Ukraine a terrorist act.
Speaker 4: So it's like it's so obvious.
Speaker 5: To me what the Trump administration is doing and what those type of people are doing. So, you know, in Yemen, I'm not familiar with it, but I'm guessing that's the narrative too. For a while, they're probably doing a lot of bombing, a lot of fighting with the hoo thies. And now that they've brainwashed everybody on the television to justify basically slaughtering an entire population in another country, they're probably thinking, like, what's what's gonna stop us from doing that here, Let's let's ramp it up because all these provisions that we had a few years ago, like we probably shouldn't do that, now they're like, no, we probably, you know.
Speaker 4: And here's the part that I just need to remind people.
Speaker 5: You know, all this funding in Ukraine, like and all this funding in Israel and all this funding in the Middle East, it's like things are really ramping up. So you know, it's just it's not it's not fun for anybody, but it's also just like I see the extreme, like when people are at war and their countries are going to war, and hundreds of thousands of people are dying, they feel a lot more entitled to do a lot crazier stuff that in a safe peace time would not really be happening.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Well, and what concerns me is that, I mean, the Trump supporters in particular ought to be able to see through this shit at this point, after the Global war and tear all of the seat of WMDs and everything else. They ought to understand that they're being lied to at the outset of a new war. They figured it out with the Russia Ukraine War. But apparently when it comes to Israel Palestine they can't figure it out. When it comes to Yemen, they can't figure it out. Oh it's like, oh, anytime that the you know, antagonist in the situation is in fact Israel, suddenly their media sphere doesn't allow them to figure it out. Interesting how that works, right, But I'm just just noticing patterns here. I don't know, but it's very frustrating because like, just imagine if you were born in Yemen in two thousand and five and you've just spent the past twenty years being or you know, half of your life. So from the time you were ten it was like semi peaceful, and then ever since then up to manhood, you've just been getting bombed and starved. Do you think that you'd be a fucking cool person or do you think that you'd be an absolute savage because you had to survive hell, like you would probably have to be really, really tough. So, like, the point I'm trying to get to is like the US participated, they walked hand in hand with the Saudis in destroying Yemen for the past decade. They've created a really militaristic, really savage group of people. And then they go, oh, well, now we have a reason for war because they're attacking our ships. And it's like, well, you fucking you started this process. It's the same thing that the Israelis did to the to the Gosans. It's like, well, you siege these people for fucking fifty years. Do you think that you have no culpability in this? Like, yeah, okay, sure, they have become violent terrorists. I agree with you. Where is the culpability on your side? And it's just it's so frustrating that that message, saying that message has people accused me of saying, well, these you're arguing that these people are good and moral and blah blah blah. It's like, that's not what I'm fucking saying. I'm saying what they did on October seventh was fucking evil. And if the Many strike our ships, I think you ought to fucking blow them up. Like I'm just being straight with you, But we need to understand the history. We have to understand the history if we're going to stop this cycle of death and destruction and you know, bankrupt ourselves. And I just, instead of getting a rational response from most people, response as usual is oh, you're a fucking houthy sympathizer. You know. It's like, no, I'm not.
Speaker 5: I saw the response Twitter, like the worst people on Twitter to Darryl Cooper on Joe Rogan, and then I listened to the episode and I was like, so, I felt like I felt like he was playing it pretty safe, and I felt like he explained himself pretty their, Like I thought it was going to be crazier, Like when I listened to it, I thought he played it more than safe. So I'm like, Jesus, that's crazy that they overreacted that way. But you know, it's like the psychology of a situation. You know, in order to be good at reading other people. You have to be able to understand their side, not justifying it, but understand it, and some people are not trying to do that. With that being said, you know, in Yemen, I think I'm not saying I don't think it ever would have been no offense to them, but I don't ever think it would have been like a budding society. And I'm sure they would have had their own problems. But this is the issue when America gets involved, and it almost sounds like a liberal talking point when libertarians say it, or I say it, or Thomas Massy or someone says it, like I understand how it comes across liberal because I even a couple of years ago I.
Speaker 4: Was thinking that was like more left wing.
Speaker 5: But it's like, I'm not a self hating American who thinks that all of these societies would have been great. But if you really look into stuff, like I believe that we made Syria worse.
Speaker 4: Was Syria perfect?
Speaker 5: No, But I think objectively we made it worse, and now aw kaieda member lead it Libya, I absolutely think we made worse. You know, all the videos I've been seeing a Gadafi it's it's clear why they wanted to off him like he was just he was just being very blunt and very straightforward. He was like a Libyan version of Trump, really just talking shit telling everybody. Except the difference is Trump's a billionaire from America with connections, and like the Gadafi is an African leader with no you know, he didn't have that type of connection. So they off Gadafi and then it left the slave trade there. You know, I don't think Russia's great, but I think what we're doing. We've destroyed Ukraine, We've we've slaughtered how many Ukrainian soldiers.
Speaker 4: To you know, this war.
Speaker 5: All of Europe is messed up, and I'm not taking full blame for that. But America in the fifty sixty seventies, like we were the leader. We are the cool country that everybody looks up to and tries to be like. And you know, the USAID, I think is just one side of that, just showing how we've kind of bankrolled just the destruction of the entire world. So like it sounds, I get it to Republicans, it sounds like a self hating liberal where you're like blaming America for all these other countries. And once again I don't think Yemen would have ever been good. But it's like, if I've come to the conclusion that America helped destroy the UK, destroy France, destroy Germany, literally like every country imaginable, it's like, what are the chances that we're just you know, there's two countries that were right on, we're just wrong and all. And this is not self hating, it's just I believe this is why people like Trump. I believe that our country has basically been swallowed alive by an elite class that are calling the shots, and they're doing it at the expense of America. These people have no loyalty to America, even like Zelensky, like I don't think he has loyalty to the Ukrainian people. I think he's a puppet and a pawn and he doesn't mind getting Europeans slaughtered. So in America, that's what I feel like is going on. It's just hard for Trump supporters to fathom it because it's like, yeah, we agree on all that, but Trump's our guy, and it's like, eh, you know, like I hope, so I definitely think he's the best guy now, but you know, it's he definitely takes a lot of money from people who want to start war with Iran. So maybe this is the one out of the last fifty we're OER for forty nine, and maybe this really is the one and we're really helping the people Yemen. But you know, I don't know as much as you do about it, but yeah, my default tells me that we're being lied to, obviously. And one thing I want to say real quick, sorry, is you know you can't talk about false flags at all because you know it's just a conspiracy theory and it's hateful. And anytime a tragedy happens, then they say, like you're really bad for saying it now because.
Speaker 4: Of the tragedy.
Speaker 5: So why wouldn't the world leaders do a false fl Like I'm not saying this is one, but it's it's like it's been the most effective strategy throughout the decades because you can't get support for a war with America. Tragedy happens, support support, support support. It's happened throughout history and including our allies. I mean, I'm not going to name the specific ones now, but you could find our allies trying to do false flags on us to get us involved in a war and if we're not allowed to question it, while Donald Trump is essentially passing hate speech laws that would deem it hateful. I mean, he he, I'm not going to name the two events because I don't even want to talk about him. It might it might like he has hate defense, but you know he he compared a recent tragedy to a historical tragedy and said, like, denial of that, denial of this.
Speaker 4: And it's like, I don't know anybody who's drying it.
Speaker 5: I do know that Harets published and articles talking about you know, their strat the Hannibal directive.
Speaker 4: I don't think they're denying the event.
Speaker 5: They're just just just an article in Israeli paper out a certain directive that gave out and then they got sanctioned by the government. You know, any report that talks about it's being antitics.
Speaker 4: So it's just, you know, it's just exhausting. And I think.
Speaker 5: The the elites will we'll get whatever they want as and Trump, most Trump supporters will support it because they just like Donald Trump, which begs the question like is he the greatest present of our lifetime? Ors biggest deceiver? That is just like the perfect you know guy for the right to believe.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well, I mean it's it's one or the other. I'll say that, and I'm not sure which, but I'll tell you, if we end up with a war against Iran, then he is the deceiver as far as I can tell, because that is just like people, people really need to understand how different this is. I mean Iraq and Afghanistan or backwaters compared to Iran, and they are they are, and and we didn't even win those wars really, and Iran is also such a significant ally to Russia, like the odds that Russia doesn't get involved or diminishingly small. But here's here's what really concerns me. So I'm I'm starting to like step back, and I'm looking at the full chess board, right, and I'm like, if i'm if I'm Donald Trump and I'm Vladimir Putin and you see them trying to negotiate peace in Ukraine. Did these guys have a meeting where they say, look like Trump. Trump goes to him along with you know, Natanyahu in tow and he says, hey, we're gonna stop funding Ukraine. We're gonna bring this war to an end. You get the fucking eastern twenty percent of Ukraine and no admission into NATO. Basically, you get everything that you wanted at the outset of this war, and we avoid fucking hot war between the two largest nuclear powers in human history. Sound good? All right, here's what I need. I need you to fucking back off when we when we attack Iran. That's all I need. You have to abandon your ally and if you do that, you get Ukraine just like you wanted, and you don't have NATO on your fucking southern border. I'm just saying, like that, Tell me that doesn't sound like Trump having a negotiation with vlaimir Putin. Now. Will it happen? I don't know, but I'm just saying it's plausible.
Speaker 4: Definitely is.
Speaker 5: And I think that's where, at bare minimum, the Russia Ukraine war fits into the whole Israel, Palestine and Iran situation.
Speaker 4: Because with Russia spread it.
Speaker 5: You know, before that I don't think they really had any imminent threat or they had no war. They were fighting active war. Now they do so at bare minimum. You know, say you're playing a game of risk with no care of actual human life or culture or anything. You know, technically starting a war with Russia sacrificing money and people would benefit that. You know, it's just when you look at this is where Tucker Carlson kind of comes in, and he's been, i think a leading voice when it comes to Ukraine. In Russia, he very well understands that the modern Ukrainian regime is the Bolshevik regime. The Bolsheviks are being funded by America. The Ukrainian people are completely clueless, and you know, he hates it because outside of the game of risk that America is playing, what if winning means you lose everything? What if winning the war means you lose your country, you lose your dominant religion, you lose your ethnic majority.
Speaker 4: You know what.
Speaker 5: It's already happened in America, and they just say it's racist to notice it's happening in Europe. You know, it's like winning what if winning the war means you you literally just like everything hard. You know, it's far like Europe is worse like Ireland. And then Joe Rogan recently talked about it. He's like, why can China do this? But if a white country does this, it's racist. It's like this this question probably should have been asked thirty years ago, but maybe nobody was paying attention because it was so sneakly done. But it's like, of course, like I'm not even Irish, I have no national Ireland, but I'd rather Irin Ireland be Irish people when I go there. Like that, you know Darryl Cooper nail that he said diversities when you go to different countries and see those people, not when every country is like a hodgepodge are the same thing. Like that's that's actually not diversity at all. You've ruined diversity. So I think that's kind of the point where it's like on a game of risk and a chess game, it is fighting Russia better for the Iranian war, for Israel and America, And like, sure, I guess, but at what cost, At the cost of literally all of Western civilization crumbling. And then Republicans and Trump supporters are like, this guy wants to destroy Western civilization on a college campus. Okay, sure, deport him if it makes you feel good, But our civilization.
Speaker 4: Is already being destroyed.
Speaker 5: It's not like one Green card holder on a college campus is going to destroy Western civilization. Our own leaders and both parties have been doing it for literally five decades now, you know, to the point where Europe is already completely destroyed.
Speaker 4: It's not Oh you're right, one guy who did it.
Speaker 2: Let me play because Connor McGregor was actually at the White House podium today saying some of this. Let me play it real quick.
Speaker 3: What is called London Ireland is a travesty. Our government is the government of zero action with zero accountability. You know, our money is being spent on overseas issues that has nothing to do with the Irish people. The illegal immigration racket is running ravage on the country. There are rural towns in Ireland that have been over running Mom's Swoop, that have become all minority in wom Swoop. So issues natively addressed, and the forty million Irish Americans, as I said, need to hear this because if not, there will be no place to come home and visit.
Speaker 2: Just a quick interjection to remind you that if you want to support the show, the easiest way to do so is to get e fing cozy by going to my pillow dot com and using the promo code lockdown to buy you some geeze of sheets or a cozy pillow or a cozy bed or cozy pet items. They got everything. Go to my pillow dot com slash lockdown or my pillow dot com promo code lockdown and get you some cozy I can't help but notice, and I'm sure you notice it too. He's coming over here and he's saying that, thinking that, like we're this bastion of bastion of hope, and I don't know that we're going to back them up. It's like, hey, Connor, look around you, buddy. Every single a word he said applies to the United States. We don't have any fucking representation. We have government that doesn't do our bidding. We have open borders and immigration that's absolutely changing, you know, the framework and the makeup of this country at a very rapid clip, to the tune of probably twenty million over the past four years. Like we are Ireland, Connor, Hello.
Speaker 5: Well, I think are we have I don't even know if i'd say better opposition, but I would say we have sneaker opposite. Embrace Connor because I'm sure his political parties will not. Actually, the media smeared him pretty bad in Ireland, so a lot of people don't even like him there. He might have done what they said though I don't know he's he's been wilding out the last couple of years. I'm not really sure. However, Yeah, no, it's this is the issue with America is the opposition in America is so much more promising that everybody thinks that we're fixing the issues, and you get called far right if you notice this. And I guess the quote unquote far right is the only one that seems to be complaining about this. I guess normal. Trump's borders are too. But it's like if you just do the math on you know, how many illegal immigrants Biden led an office, and then it's like how many illegal immigrants Trump's deporting, It's just never it's like it's never going.
Speaker 4: To add up.
Speaker 5: And that's part of the issue with the Democrat and Republican Party. It's like the Democrat screws over the country. Trump gets in, he fixes a few things, but his first term he really didn't do, like, really that much at all. And then it's like in quarter four he does Operation Warp Speed fifteen days of slow Spread, and anything good he ever done he completely destroyed. So it's like he I think he did a terrible job the first time. Then Joe Biden gets in and he just keeps destroying America. He opens the border, he just destroys everything. Then Trump gets in and it's like Trump undoes one twentieth of what Joe Biden did. And then someone else gets in and then they open the floodgates again. So it's like, you know, I don't know who said this, but it's just like, you know, the left is like a speed railed to communism, and the right is just like slowing down the train, you know, like by ten miles, and it's they're they're never driving in the other direction. In fact, if someone says that, like you know, Thomas Massey and Rin Paul said all these dots that I'm talking about the funding a spending bill that is not only extending a lot of these programs, but also it's it's doing Biden's spending bill that's going to raise this twenty percent. And then Trump tries to kick him out of the party, and all the dumb Trump supporters get Thomas Massei out of there.
Speaker 4: He's right now.
Speaker 5: It's like, dude, I don't know any other way to put it, Like I'm not expecting Trump to reinvent the wheel However, what I do want is Republicans to wake up. And you know, I hate to say this, but I really don't because they've been so mean to me the last couple of weeks.
Speaker 4: I don't mind giving it back a little bit.
Speaker 5: You know, the generation that was so lazy that let America just fall apart because they just didn't want to think about things. Trump made them think about a few things, and then they're like, you know what, He's right, let me just export all my thoughts to Donald Trump. And now they're doing the same thing with him, where it's like, I'm not necessarily blaming Donald Trump because I just, like he said, Zelensky doesn't have the cards. I know, Trump acts like he has the cards, but I would say Trump probably has even less cards in his pocket than Zelensky. Zelensky probably has more leverage against Trump than Trump has against the banking class people that totally own our country. So it's like not even saying he can do everything, but if we're gonna fix it, then it requires everybody to realize the game being played and then kind of, you know, let Trump know that it's not.
Speaker 4: Ofugh and like banking class, it's out of left.
Speaker 5: But as long as they have Trump to just sheepherd everybody, it's never gonna end. So I don't think a lot of Republicans can process this where it's like I'm not blaming Trump, I'm not saying he can do all this stuff, but we probably need to do this. It's the same thing that Elon says when it comes to all the spending stuff that he seems to be working on. He's like, the country's screwed if we keep running up to death this point, Like he's like, we're done, it's over. So it's it's not like we have like we we we don't have to we have to do that. We have to do that. And the same thing with certain things this country. It's like there's patterns going on right now, like this country is going to be horrible in twenty years, horrible, like they you know, not just economically, but you know demographically. I'm not saying everybody's bad, but I do believe in just different places, and you know, every place is not the same. Like that's true in America, Like no offense, I don't want to live in Philadelphia. I don't want to live in these major cities that are terrible so it's like, if you just do the math, it's like most of the country is going to look like that in twenty thirty years. So, you know, I think a lot of Trump supporters like you're being too tough on them, and it's like, dude, our country is like washed and it's a hard thing to explain or process that you have to pay attention and actually provide some resistance. You know, if every Republican said, Hey, Trump, I noticed you took hundreds of millions of dollars from a foreign basically lobbyist or an American citizen who lobbies on behalf of a foreign country. I noticed that, then he probably wouldn't be doing so much for them. But if you get mad at me and say, who paid you to say that? Who paid me to say that Trump has taken over six hundred million dollars, So a bad one for taking zero dollars, but Trump's a good one for taking six hundred million dollars because you like him more than me. It's like a stone cold Steve Austin for these boomers. Man, it just can't get over it.
Speaker 2: It's a great point. And I was boosting Thomas Massey because there was a major op last week to try and get him thrown out of office, and Trump led the charge on that, along with d C. Draino and these other paid pundits. I don't think these people have any sincere principles at all. I'm just being totally honest. But you wouldn't believe the replies I was getting people. There was intel, you know, like an OP that was ran against MASSI, and as a consequence, they had messaging that went out that said, well, one of Thomas Massey's top individual donors is in fact Jewish. So when you say he's not taking money from APEC, well you're just lying because he's got a top donor. And I was like, wait, wait, wait, So I do a little research on it. This guy's give him like thirty six grand over the past decade, and his big issue is that they don't he doesn't want them to ban TikTok. It's like, well, Thomas Massey doesn't support banning TikTok because he believes in property rights. So he's not changing his principles or his policymaking or his voting record to go along with one of his donors. He's getting funded because this donor realizes that Thomas Massey is the type of guy that, if he stays in power, will continue to vote in a way that he finds beneficial to himself. There's nothing wrong with that. It's when you change it's when you change your votes. So it's when you change your opinions because of what your donor wants you to do. That's where it becomes problematic. I just wish people understood.
Speaker 4: That, Well, who's donating to him? Do you know the name?
Speaker 2: They messaged me it? I don't. I don't remember it offhand. Sorry, it wasn't any It wasn't any like famous person.
Speaker 4: I mean, it's definitely worth bringing up.
Speaker 5: You know, I like Thomas Massey in a lot, but it's like, I don't you know, I think he votes pretty ethically. However, if someone can prove that he took thirty six thousand dollars from someone regardless of their ethnicity and changed his opinion or did something against America's interests, I think it's got to be part of the equation. Like I, you know, I wouldn't try to stop that conversation. But if you're gonna say Thomas Massey took thirty six thousand dollars. Then you got to say that Trump took you know, Trump and the GOP took six hundred million dollars. Trump is taking hundreds of millions of dollars, and you know, like, I'm willing to talk about it all. So it's like I don't think Thomas Massey necessarily gets a pass.
Speaker 2: But it's I'm not saying he just hold on. I'm not saying he deserves a pass. I'm just saying it didn't change his voting. Like he wouldn't have voted for the TikTok ban, regardless he's never been for it. Had he flip flopped, had the guy been like, hey, I see that you're going to vote to ben TikTok and then he ships him thirty six grand and then Massy all of a sudden votes to not ban it, I'd be like, all right, yeah, that's a fucking problem. This is not what happened though, Whereas whereas with Trump, it's like, yeah, he campaigns on maybe we shouldn't be bombing yem and maybe we don't need to go to war with Iron or whoever else, and then he gets into power after getting you know, a half a trillion dollars and that funds, and all of a sudden he's like, yeah, let's fucking let's launch a couple of strikes on Yemen and maybe we'll go to war with Iron too. Well, I think that's a bigger problem.
Speaker 5: I guess people could argue that Trump wants to do these things anyway, and then he just gets money for it.
Speaker 4: I don't agree, but you.
Speaker 2: Know, maybe, but that's not what his campaign slogans were.
Speaker 5: I noticed when DeSantis was running for office, and you know, people wanted to look for angles to help Trump over DeSantis. The same people who helped cover up the IHRI anti semitism laws and rules. They started saying, well, DeSantis is trying to criminalize hate speech. DeSantis is passing a bill for anti semitism. And it's the same people who justify when Trump does it. So I do know that DeSantis did take it kind of extraordinarily far with the littering bill, But in general, it's just like does anybody actually care about anything?
Speaker 2: You know like that.
Speaker 5: It's just it's it's a big game for a lot of these people. It's just a game of like, let's let's destroy that guy. Because Trump doesn't like him. For me, I don't like anybody in Congress really besides Thomas Massey. You know, he's one of the only people I like. He was the only person that called out the COVID spending bill. To me that that was the ultimate test, Like no one even no one, no one in the GOP had an issue with it because Trump wanted it pass and everybody's afraid to like get mad at Trump. And then he was the only one who's like, not only are they trying to pass it, but they're trying to hide their votes.
Speaker 4: So you don't even know who said yes or no.
Speaker 5: So it becomes like the biggest spending bill of all time that nobody knows who voted for it. Everything he said was right, and then Trump tried to kick him out there, so it's like, you know, it's I don't know who's doing what against Massy for what reasons. I'm guessing some people it's just sports team and they like Trump. Others it's you know, Thomas Massey is very hated by Jewish organizations on both sides, not for being hateful, but for trying to cut four and eight and call out the anti Semitism rules. So you have the Republican Jewish Coalition I believe, saying that they're going to spend unlimited money against him. And I noticed that vivexs Nikoswami was on stage with them a couple of years ago, you know, talking about all this stuff. So it's like, you know, people think he's going to be like a Thomas Massey. You know, the real Thomas Massey's have organizations like that Fund of your Opposition not putting you on stage. So I mean, we'll see what he doesn't in wherever he is when he gets a chance.
Speaker 4: Ohio.
Speaker 5: But I just found that interesting that organization that he spoke at was running crazy. You know, they just don't want Massy in there. So everybody kind of has their own I guess angle of why they don't like Massey.
Speaker 4: But I like him, you know.
Speaker 2: No, My frustration is just that, like Massy is probably the most transparent member of Congress when it comes to his voting record. Like even when he takes a vote that he knows that his supporters are probably not going to like, he'll go live and he'll explain it. He'll be like, look on its face, Yes, I understand why you think I ought to be voting yes for this. This is why I'm voting no, And he'll explain it. And every time I've every single time I've ever watched it, even when I disagreed going into it, I came away going that makes perfect sense. Like as soon as he explains it, I'm like, that makes perfect sense. So I just it's just very frustrating that the guy who's the most transparent, the most honest, the most principled, the most America First sincerely is dragged through the mud by the America First president, you know, the guy who got put in power for a second term because he ran on this America First campaign, which is what I liked about him. And then turn around and try and you know, get him primaried after you've already done that. By the way, he already tried to do that, and they burnt a crazy amount of money. I don't remember how much it was. It was like a couple of million bucks trying to get him out lasco around. He's still won by two thirds of the vote. Like this dude's not going anywhere. Massey is not going anywhere. He's extraordinarily popular and by the way, he raised in part because of people like you and I three hundred and fifty thousand dollars over the past week. Once once Trump said that he wanted him out, Alo, the grassroots people were like, fuck that here, Thomas takes some money. So but that's that's This is a relatively minor on the grand scheme of things. What's really problematic is that we only got one. We've got fucking Thomas Massey and that's about it. And all of the rest of the congressmen, even the ones that are like, Okay, they don't have a fucking real spine, dude, they're not gonna really stand up and try and cut spending. And this entire argument that they're gonna cut spending in September but they can't do it now is just a lie. And your point earlier about Elon Musk, how he talks about how extential existential this spending is and how it has to be dealt with. Where's fucking Elon Musk dragging the Congress through the mud saying, Hey, what the fuck are you guys doing. I'm I'm risking my reputation, my all of my multi billion dollar businesses to try and deal with this spending issue via doge And then you guys are going to continue with the spending record of the Biden administration, the largest spending bill in human history. You're going to just continue it despite the fact that we're not in lockdowns anymore. It's just there's just no one that's real. Man.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I think everyone's playing a different game. And like Thomas, you know Trump not just people like me and you. But I think Trump keeps making him more famous because, to be honest, Thomas wasn't really fully on my radar until Trump pissed got pissed at him the first time, and then I was.
Speaker 4: Like, let me look into this, and they're like, oh, that guy's right. I was like, that guy's right, Trump's wrong. You know. So Trump Trump has helped him tremendously.
Speaker 5: I'm sure Thomas loves the attention because it's it's just helping him with the Elon thing. It's like, you know, Thomas Massey is a congressman. He gets voted by the people of Kentucky, and this is the character that he's chosen to play.
Speaker 4: He's our modern Ron Paul.
Speaker 5: He tells the truth, he's right about almost everything, and everybody hates him until ten years later they'll realize he was right, like Ron Paul. With that being said, Elon Musk is one of the biggest billionaires in the world. He owns multiple companies, He's one of Trump's biggest donors at this point, if not his biggest donor. And he's basically partnered with Trump where he knows that Trump will give him the keys to the Doge Castle as long as he doesn't cross Trump, you know, Like, so he has to play a different game because let's just say Elon Musk actually believe agrees with Thomas Massey.
Speaker 4: Which is very likely.
Speaker 5: You know, if he comes out and he starts challenging Trump, Trump going to be like, who the hell do you think you are? Like, you know, you do everything because I let you. So even with the media, they're trying to drive a wedge between Trump and Elon. We using Trump's ego and Elon you know this and that, And Elon hasn't taken the bait.
Speaker 4: He's letting Trump know very smartly, like this is a lie.
Speaker 5: I love you, you know, you're the man. We're friends. So I think that's the difference. And I'm not making excuses for Elon, but it's like he not only is he not a congressman, but he doesn't have.
Speaker 4: The ability to do that.
Speaker 5: And that's the interesting thing apart the interesting thing about freedom.
Speaker 4: And it's like, if you want freedom to travel, being.
Speaker 5: Rich is really important, you know, as long as you can get access to every country. But if you want the freedom to be an honest man, sometimes you know, connections actually destroys you. Like I you know, you remember the time that Elon said what he still believes I'm sure, which is like some guy noticed that certain Jewish organizations, not all, but certain Jewish organizations were pushing anti white hatred like and then Elon responsibility said, you have said the actual truth. And then after that he went on a huge apology tour with Ben Shapiro and you know, had to go to a foreign country. And it's like he's never said anything like that. Do I think he mysteriously doesn't think that now. No, he probably still knows that that's happening, but he can't say it, like he's too powerful and he just he can't do it.
Speaker 4: Same with like Charlie Kirk.
Speaker 5: Not only does he have huge gums and a massive forehead, which is fine, but you know, I only make fun of him because I feel like he's the ultimate sellout. I think he knows better, but he's so tied to donors through his organizations that he can't be.
Speaker 4: A Thomas Massey.
Speaker 5: I bet he has a few beers and tells everybody he agrees with everything. Thomas Massey says, he's probably agrees with a lot of the people that he constantly smears his anti Semite's like Charlie knows all that stuff.
Speaker 4: He's not stupid. There's a big brain inside that massive forehead.
Speaker 5: And you know he's got a high IQ, almost as high as his gum line. But it's like he can't be Thomas Massey because he's too tied to donors. So you know, it just shows you that, like, you know, if you want money, if you want power, or if you want to suck on donor teat in order to get millions of dollars for your organization, you.
Speaker 4: Can do that. You can get rich and get powerful.
Speaker 5: You can get some hot chick that you know you would never get if you didn't have that position of power.
Speaker 4: And all that's, you know, good.
Speaker 5: Stuff, but deep down inside, I think you'll always know that you're a fraud, you know, And it's like I like the Thomas Massey's of the world more. It's like, you know, everything's not a competition. But if you're if you're the richest man in the world, and you're not even the free, you're not even free to say which organizations you notice hating on your ethnicity. You're not free if you have a massive forehead and a giant gum line the size of Kentucky. But you're not allowed to You're not allowed to say the truth because then you'll lose your donor money. You're not a free man.
Speaker 2: Money free right. Look, Look I am, I am. I guess a bit of a pragmatist in that, like I will even though I personally wouldn't do it, I will forgive some level of selling out if it's for if it's in service of a greater good. Like if I if if as a consequence of shutting up about the anti Semitism laws, it enabled us to get rid of the income tax, I would shut up about the anti Semitism laws. You know, like like those are the type of like sellouts that are trade offs that I would be willing to make. But like that's not what's on the table, you know, I don't have those. I don't have that fucking options being given to me. And you your point about Elon Musk is well taken, Like, I completely agree with you that if he were to speak out, he would probably be ousted and those would probably be shut down or handed over to somebody else. So I understand why he's why he's not speaking out, But at the same time, like, there are moments in life where if you're not willing to stand up when it really, really fucking matters, well then you're just useless. And I think that that like what mass he did in twenty twenty at the hid to lockdowns when they were trying to pass that multi the largest spending bill in human fucking history. And he's the only guy out of probably two hundred Republicans at the time that was willing to actually get up there and say, yeah, look, if you're gonna vote for this, we're gonna have a fucking courted vote, you lunatics. And as a consequence of that, you know, he's the only one with a spine, the only one with the courage to do it, and he gets threatened with a primary and it's just like, look, I I voted for Trump, so Obviously I've forgiven a lot of his fucking his failings, but I will say this, if he starts a fucking war with Iran, I am so off this bandwagon. I can't even your head will spend how fast I'll get off this bandwagon like it is. That is the ultimate nail in the coffin of America, first of make America great again, of getting our budget in order of figuring out anything new or different from the old guard neo conservative GOP. It just can't happen. And I hope, I hope any Trump supporters that are out there that agree with me that going to war with Iran is a fucking catastrophe, that you will not be a coward, that you will stand up when it matters, and you will do what Thomas Massey does, which is say something, fucking voice your protests. Sure, maybe it doesn't make a difference, but say it anyways.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's the thing.
Speaker 5: It is, like, I you know, I always try to think logically about the situation. It's like, what's gonna stop? You know, it's a numbers game. I think that would have to stop stuff. And that's why, you know, it's hard to tell what's gonna wake people up. I do think that a lot of people have woken up. But for example, the people that are just like, screw it, let Democrats win because then people will wake up.
Speaker 4: Well, actually that's.
Speaker 5: Not true, because Democrats are gonna ruin everything, and then Republicans are gonna rally behind Trump or somebody like Trump to fix it, and then Trump does it, and then there's excuses and then a Democrat gets in or like even with the whole January sixth thing, like people said it was an op afterwards, like after they fell for it, after they went after they got tricked, and then the y or two later, like, yeah, it was an op. If it was an OP, then why'd you fall for it? But I'm not saying it's their fault, but I'm just in general, it's like I kind of I felt like beforehand something was up, you know, just just because he was selling vaccines, like I didn't trust him. But it was the perfect thing because it did all these things. First of all, it got everybody in trouble. Then the FBI just started going crazy on Trump's supporters than anybody in his vicinity. And then also it gutted out the anti lockdown protests which were going to happen because the country was in shambles and when Biden was in office, like there needed to be some peaceful resistance, and it gutted the complete movement. And then on the other side of it, it turned Trump into this pariah figure where now instead of actually realizing that, he's on television saying the vaccine saved one hundred million lives and it's this great medical achievement of mankind everybody's talking about January sixth, and then when Trump got arrested by Alvin Bragg, now Trump's the victim and he's got the mug shots. So it's like this never ending hero story that's never going anywhere. You know, I obviously think he's better than Biden. But to what you were saying, The reason I'm saying all this is like, what's gonna you know, when are people going to figure this out? It's hard for me to tell where it's like, it's not him losing, because then people will just get mad at the Democrats and wanted a Republican.
Speaker 4: It's not him winning.
Speaker 5: And to those who are mad at me for voting for him, one my vote doesn't matter like he would have won anyway. Literally, it's like one vote in Californi it didn't matter. But also it's like I'm, I'm it's not like if he loses, everybody wakes up. The same stuff goes on, and then there's that same false hope that they're publisher to fix it. So you know, I'm not really that interested in like, oh, let's talk about the election now, because it doesn't matter. We're not voting a way out of this where you know, I vote strategically, But what's gonna make people wake up?
Speaker 4: I don't. I don't get it at this point.
Speaker 5: I can't no offense, but like I can't relate to people that are this dumb at this point.
Speaker 4: But a lot of people really are. So that's the real.
Speaker 5: Questions, like what at what point do they say see through this? Or are the elites just smarter than them where they can constantly like.
Speaker 2: Cock, they're smart this dude.
Speaker 5: There's people that there's people that think that, Like do you remember Michael Rappaport used to be the biggest Trump hater, Like he used to make Keith Oberman style videos where he's like foaming at the mouth just being Trumpet orange man bad like it was like you actually thought, like someone Donald Trump. Now he's the biggest Trump supporter because of you know, Trump's Zionist Israel stuff, and everyone's like he's based.
Speaker 4: He's this bro.
Speaker 5: Someone could go from hating him that bad, Like the only thing that changed is Israel as far as the borders and stuff, like now all these people are like, yeah, they don't really care us. They would have cared then it's all for the country that they like more. And it's just like I don't care. I don't care he is. He has a right to like Trump for whatever reason. But it's like they're Trump supporters that like will fall for that and be like he's just like me now, and it's like.
Speaker 4: It's it's like too easy to trick these people.
Speaker 5: So you know, I hear what you're saying. I guess I just I don't know what it's gonna take. I don't know what it's gonna take. I don't know when people will wake up, if they if they will. I think there's been a lot of progress for sure, uh, you know over the last couple of years, but there is that huge group that they just never get it. And I just don't want to stress myself out over it, because you know, these people are calling me names in in the in the comments that could get me in trouble, Like they're giving me these false labels that then the Trump government can use. And it's like my own supporters are trying to get me in trouble because I said one thing. So now, if I don't want this guy deported this second, and I want to think about it and make a rational stance, you're gonna accuse me of something that they're literally using to justify bombing people overseas, Like that's what you.
Speaker 4: Want to happen to me? If you're calling me that, I'm not stupid.
Speaker 5: So it's like these people not only won't listen, but it's it's literally like they want to treat you like the enemy for for just pointing something out. So I don't know why I even went on that whole ramp, but I'm just like, I don't know what the answer.
Speaker 2: Is said well, and then and then on top of that, even if you're not if they're not worried about you, and I just be worried for yourself. Hey guys, J six, you guys were fucking labeled as insurrectionists if there was these laws, if they label you as a domestic terrorist, they could throw your ass in Gitmo and never give you a trial again. Yeah, the Democrats, the Democrats could absolutely do that to you. And and like, you're gonna just sign off on these because someone told you that the Houthis are fucking you know, Nazis or whatever done propaganda shit, You're falling for now.
Speaker 5: It's like that, look is the next like in the elite's little playbook, that probably is it? Like, let Trump label this a terrorist organization, let them strip the First Amendment, start with the green card, then go to the students. The Republican Fox News jewelers will will will cheer it on because you know, Mark Levin told them that they're beating up the terrorists. And now that the term has changed, now all it will take is one false or real flag for Trump supporters and no offense. They're probably dumb enough to fall for it again just like they did the first time and set themselves up. And then it's like then the Biden administration can literally instead of doing what they did for January sixth, now they could do it to an even higher extent and basically say not only are we going to arrest everybody who did it, but we can arrest everyone who didn't, everybody who supports it, everybody who's aligned with it, everybody who is in any way, shape or form not completely condemn it, condemned this, or else you are the terrorists.
Speaker 4: And if you are the terrorists, now.
Speaker 5: Like that's got to be their next point, because it's it's too easy at this point, and the fact that.
Speaker 4: Everyone's falling for it.
Speaker 5: You know, I have to give credit to two people that I saw, Not Eric Weinstein because he's an absolute idiot, but Brett Weinstein, the smarter of the two.
Speaker 4: You know, He's like, dude, I'm totally against this.
Speaker 5: He's like, but from a First Amendment standpoint, this is this is it has to be looked at.
Speaker 4: Yes, correct, Thank you.
Speaker 5: Some guy I forget his name, but Glenn Greenwalter retweeted him he's super prosionist and he said, listen, I hate my mood Khalil. I think he's disgusting. I think he's a dirt bag. I think he's evil. He's like, but this is the Constitution and I don't agree with this, And I'm like, thank you. That proves that you have loyalty to America, and that proves that you're you actually value the Constitution. If that's the case, then it doesn't matter if you're a Zionist or this or that. Like, that's what America is about. The issue is it seems like a lot of people on that side have no.
Speaker 4: No care whatsoever for anything in America. And then you notice it and they say you're being anti Semitic.
Speaker 5: So it's like, you know, I have seen a few people on that side be willing to tell the truth about It's. Uh, you know, only time will tell, but yeah, I mean it's it's really creepy watching Trump push the George Bush agenda and people literally fall for it, and him in some cases going even further than George Bush. I think he's going further than George Bush on the whole terrorist thing, like perverting what the word terrorist means and using it to attack his enemies.
Speaker 2: Just like, consider how how many terrorist organizations or organizations that have been labeled as terrorist organizations have suddenly you know, gone away and become like no longer a problem. It's like, I mean, they rebrand, Al Qaeda rebranded, they became a bunch of different acronyms, like, but like did they go away? So, like, do we really want to label like fucking sin loa cartel and all these organizations as terrorist organizations? Like do you think given that most of the activities that they do in America are not terroristic? I mean they yeah, they bring in drugs, but like, are they actually are they using political violence to change our laws to change our government in America? The answer is no, usually not. But do you think that they might start that if you start calling all of them terrorsts and you're fucking using drones against them? It's just like, I just don't think people think these things through. I just don't think they extrapolate from like or history. This is an ancient history.
Speaker 5: It's twenty years And that's another topic. I'd have to really think about it to agree with you, because that like part of me disagrees. But here's what I will say. If you're gonna take on the cartels, do you think you should be spending time policing anti Semitic speech online and starting like a five front war in the Middle East? You know, because it's like, you know, the cartails are no joke, Like it's they're no joke. In Mexico and even in America, like you said where it's like, is America more powerful?
Speaker 4: Sure?
Speaker 5: But not when you're split a thousand different ways, And like you said too, there's going to be some repercussion to some extent, so it's like being spread so thin.
Speaker 2: Well, he even shows a lack of pity.
Speaker 5: Let's just say this, Okay, say they go after the cartails, which they're probably in to some extent doing, should they make it illegal and go after people who support the cartels? You know, like technically they could say you're a terrorist for saying that. Like I always say, for Mexico, I'm not no offense. I'm not a huge fan of visiting because of that whole situation. But they are like, if you don't have a real plan, then Mexico is gonna get worse because it's like you, you'll destabilize it, like you've destabilized every country. So it's a lot of justification for what they're doing. It's just the reality of the situation. They could say, well, we've labeled the cartels a domestic terrorist organization, and Clint sympathizes with the cartels, So now Clint is like, these are the games they could play where it's like, you know, I, I uh.
Speaker 2: Well, and let me go on the record before before I get thrown in Gittmo. I don't sympathize with them, but I understand what you're what you're doing.
Speaker 4: I'm not saying you did.
Speaker 5: You're saying what you do just by you having like a logical idea figure what's going on. But I'm not I'm not trying to I'm just saying, like that's they did label them a terrorist organization. So now it's like there are gonna be people who are like, you know what, the they hold the cities down in Mexico, they keep it safe and secure. That's a statement. That's not a that's not a sympathety, you know, that's just the reality of the situation. How would be like saying, if you just go after Gaddafi, like there's gonna be destabilization, or if you get rid of Chilas out, they're gonna be destabilized.
Speaker 2: Why do you love a sad Why do you love Goadafi? What's wrong with you?
Speaker 4: Yeah? I just don't know.
Speaker 5: I mean, they're doing so many things. I wonder I just wonder how they're gonna do all these things while sitting online crying about hate speech for Israel, Like it's like, how does that fit into you're fighting a five front war and and and you're gonna spend your ICE resources going after like Jewish Palestinian activists on a college campus, Like no offense. I mean, there should be some conversation to be had about what these people are doing. But the fact that ICE is getting involved now, like how do how do we even have the capabilities to do all these things we're doing in the world and to poor citizens and go after like Jewish Palestinian.
Speaker 2: And act Why the fuck does the GOP care about what the Ivy League is allowing to transpire on their college campuses. This is an indoctrination mill for the most radical, dangerous leftists in this country and it has been for one hundred years, and you're going to save them from themselves. Tell me, tell me how that's to the advantage of the fucking GOP. I don't see it, Like, let them figure it out. And by the way, when you riot, when you fucking kidnap people or stop people from from moving, those are all crimes already could if the college campuses wanted to stop those issues when they got out of hand. They could have done so. You didn't need to have fucking Ice involved. You didn't need to have hate speech laws. You could have actually just dealt with the laws as they stand, which is equal treatment under the law for all people, no special treatment for any individual. That's how you should have handled it. But instead the GOP, because of their donor class, decided to you know, bridge that divide and bail out the Ivy League from themselves. It's ridiculous.
Speaker 5: I want to say two things real quick. One, yeah, I mean it's for Israel. It's for the donors that donate to the Ivy League that then pulled their donations and gave them to Trump for Israel. So it's like they're not These people are not concerned about all the leftist Marxism. They're only concerned when it crosses the path of Zionism.
Speaker 4: That's clear.
Speaker 5: But obviously that's also hate speech. But uh, you know, with that being said, I wanted to ask you. I'm trying to think I had I had a good question. Oh yeah, you're you're probably more libertarian than me to some extent, So I wanted to ask you what you think of this. If Trump can get involved. Like, and this is the crazy part about that, is like if he got involved and said everyone who broke into a class, that's a crime and we're going to handle you, that's a lot different than going after a green cardholder who literally didn't commit a crime. Like Trump's like, of all the things to do to me, it was just like the dumbest miss miss uh, missed opportunity.
Speaker 4: But here's my thought.
Speaker 5: I lived in Los Angeles, right every day there's violent criminals being led out of jail. Who should be like, literally, they've committed crimes that you should.
Speaker 4: Be in jail. Uh. You have homeless people all over the streets just destroying it.
Speaker 5: And I mean if if desantists could get mad about it anti semitism, littering and give you a felony or whatever, Like, how how is that not a crime to just destroy the street and just trash it and terrorize it. So here's my question, would you be okay as a libertarian? Because I'm always like, you know, people are like, oh, you don't care about the college campus, blah blah blah. It's like I'm just saying, of all the things that matter to me, that's not even.
Speaker 4: A top like forty priority, and if he's.
Speaker 5: Gonna do that, like why not? Why isn't he just going to Los Angeles and clean up all the homeless? Why is he going to Los Angeles and make sure like three time violent criminals actually go to jail instead of like driving down to Orange County and killing somebody and then and then finally getting arrested for the fourth time. Like, doesn't he have a legal authority to actually do actual crimes more than he has to get involved in a first of.
Speaker 2: The eight Yeah, to create new crimes? Right? I am? And I actually got into a big fight with Tim Poole over this because he was saying he wanted Trump to basically save New York from itself. And my argument has been that I am not interested in saving states from themselves, like we have. The federalist model means that you have fifty states and that they they have their own electoral process to bring in their own governors to reflect the policies, the principles, the beliefs of the local population as closely as possible. Californians, by and large, assuming that the elections are legitimate, want these policies. So as far as I'm concerned, the federal government should not intercede unless it violates the Bill of Rights. Like that's the only area where I think that the federal government might might have authority, And even then I tend to me on states rights.
Speaker 5: Cool, let me ask you this, say, like Louisiana, it's a it's a deep red state. Yet New Orleans is like the murder capital of the country. And you'll notice and Gavin Newsom talks about this, he's sneaky with it. But you know, Republicans will say, well, all the cities are Democrat, which is true, but the states are Republican.
Speaker 4: What rights do you think they have? Because this is the thing.
Speaker 5: It is like all this all the major cities are just starting to suck, Like.
Speaker 4: Almost every major city in a red.
Speaker 5: State sucks, and it seems like there's nothing that Republicans and say they can do.
Speaker 4: But it's like, do you think that the governor has any authority?
Speaker 2: Like, yes, absolutely, governors. I mean we discovered during COVID and lockdowns how much power governors have, and they have extraordinary power if they want to wield it. So the reality is that most of the time they don't want to. And the sad truth is that almost all of these cities are Democrat mayors, you know, and Democrat politicians. That because once you get to a very dense population, you know, center, you end up voting for Democrats. I don't know why that happens, but it does. As a consequence, you end up with these fucking insane progressive policies that destroy the city. Like, I'm obviously sympathetic to what you're saying, I fucking I grew up in southern California. I watched it be devoured by progressivism. I am very much opposed to everything that transpired. But I do not think that the answer is to have the federal government intercede, because then you have the president of the Biden administration interceding into Florida, into Texas, into or the Harris or the AOC administration saying, oh, well, we're we're declaring that you know, I don't know, gun crime in Florida is a is a public health emergency, and now we're going to fucking uh, you know, supersede your legal system to start to prosecute people for having ar fifteens or something like that.
Speaker 1: That.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's very dangerous, man, it really is.
Speaker 4: And this is one thing I was thinking too.
Speaker 5: It's like, you know, he's getting involved in liberal college campuses in liberal cities, so it's like now he's going to liberal cities to do that. But also with the states, like do you think this is what pissed me off during COVID All the Democrat governors use their power to just destroy the state, and they're like, we have the power. But then in red states they didn't seem to have the same power to stop it. It's like the blue cities did whatever they wanted and the red governors did nothing, but the blue governors did something.
Speaker 4: I agree with you on what you said federally.
Speaker 5: You made a great point for that, But it's like, do you think they just don't want to get involved, like say like Memphis or New Orleans or I mean you thing bat and Rouge. I mean you could think of like any every city is like destroyed in the South and in a red area. Do you think that they're just afraid of the consequences like one, they wouldn't know what to do too. It might seem racist because just the demographics of what's going on there. Three Like like I'm you know, the mayors would would fight them like Colorado's doing to Trump. So it's it's like, I guess this is my point and then and then I'll kick it over. It's like I whether I like Trump or not not, I guess I'm just so annoyed at like people that are obsessed with them, because you know they'll be they think everything's like you hate them or you like them. But I'm like, the GOP has no plan, Like our cities are going to keep getting worse. They're king to keep voting Democrat. The Republicans are gonna do nothing, like they're gonna keep like.
Speaker 4: I just I don't know.
Speaker 5: It's just like I just don't feel like this is ever gonna change, and nobody seems to care.
Speaker 4: And as an American, I'm just embarrassed.
Speaker 5: Like Tokyo has an awesome city Japan, you know, and and our cities are trash and that's just who we are now. We're just the trashy city, high crime, dirty country. I guess we never were that, but now that's just what we are, and no one seems to have a plan for it.
Speaker 4: Literally know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Well, I think I think that there's two major factors that have to be remedied. If you want to reverse that decline, and it's probably border safety, and it's it's inflation. Like if you if you start to get the currency under control, I think we might be able to get back to you know, single earner households and uh, you know, repair some of our cultural framework that's been degraded. But I agree with your you know, I guess disappointment in the GOP governors who do not intercede on behalf of cities in their in their red states. As for the Blue states, I feel like they just get what they deserve. But you're right, I mean, the GOP does not does not step up. They do not They don't wield power in the way that the left does. They really never have, at least not in my lifetime. Despite the all of the protestations of the left that try and describe Trump as some you know, power mad dictator like he he doesn't do much like they. There was this huge fight yesterday over whether or not they were going to turn down, turn around a flight of two hundred trend de AGUA members because some single judge told him that they couldn't do this, and Trump's people said, well, they're already over international waters. So it's too late. We're gonna ship them. And they're like, look at this dictator, he's deporting these gang members. I'm like, to give a fuck problem.
Speaker 5: This is the problem with this country is like the left is just so dumb. It's like any anything that they're right about, they just discredit by being wrong about almost everything. Where it's like all these things that Trump's doing and you can't even stick to the one or two wrong things he's doing that right wingers agree with you on. You have to pick, like, oh, I want these gang members to stay in America.
Speaker 4: It's like that's your cause, you know.
Speaker 5: So that's why I go so hard on the right. Like the left to me is just nonexistent. I'm like, they're gone to dumb, you know.
Speaker 4: I don't like when.
Speaker 5: I'm defending them, I'm not defending them for them. I mean, I'm just being honest. Where it's like, this is the problem with the right is they think everything's left and right. Like I've seen a lot of people talking about with Israel Palestine, they were like, oh.
Speaker 4: What's the point the left would have thrown you to the.
Speaker 5: Like even Marco Rubio said, oh, I find it really funny now that they care about free speech, which is basically him admitting that he's violating free speech. He's like, yeah, we're violating free speech, but now you care, which is like the dumbest talking point because you're admitting that you're infringing on it. And there's some of us here where it's like the right gets mad at me when I do this. The left gets like, we're not seeing it as left and right, like they're just using the left and right against each other, where the left like the left would never have been against pharmaceutical censorship fifteen years ago, but through Donald Trump and through brainwashing and MSNBC and CNN and all these liberals turning into like hipster it doesn't even make sense because used to go to Portland for the healthy stuff, used to go to all these places for the good ingredients. The hipster liberals used to be the healthy ones, and now it's like the healthy moms. Like now they're right wing nut jobs. And it's like they brainwash the Democrats to try to censor criticism of big pharma, and then they'll be it's not right wing, you just got brainwashing the thing right, and then.
Speaker 2: Hold on, hold on, they fucking defended the FBI when it tried to coo Donald Trump, the FBI, who's responsible for taking out Martin Luther King John They the FBI are our heroes. There are defenders. The deep state is our savior. It's amazing.
Speaker 5: And this is the sad part about both sides. It's like, I don't know that anyone cares about anything, Like they just want to win, but they don't realize, like Democrats don't realize them winning means losing everything because they're wrong about almost everything.
Speaker 4: They can't run a city, they're idiots.
Speaker 5: And then the right just wants to win too, but they don't realize that their foreign policy has literally destroyed the West in America. So it's like, just like we make fun of the left when they win everybody loses, you're also losing too. They just can't fathom it. It's like the Bolsheviks have the most horrific uh, you know, domestic policy. They ruin everything they touch on the left, yet they're also at the top run by people like Nancy Pelosi and Chuck Schumer who are neo cons and neoliberals anyway.
Speaker 4: So it's like it's the worst of both worlds. On the left, you get thing, you lose.
Speaker 5: It's like Gene Wilder and Charlie Kerke is like, you lose, you get nothing, goodbye. You know, it's like when he's dismissing Charlie for cheating. And then you go to the right and it's like they're kind of doing the right things domestically so sort of, but their foreign policy, in my opinion, has ruined America and Europe, and so it's like, yeah, this is the better.
Speaker 4: Option, but not because it's actually better.
Speaker 5: It's just it's like, you know, out of an out of one hundred, you know, the Democrats are like a two out of one hundred, and the Republicans are like a fifteen out of one hundred.
Speaker 4: You guys are not an a plug.
Speaker 5: You guys aren't even an f You guys are like at least Stefanik when it comes to domestic policy in f you know, it's right.
Speaker 2: Well, and just to kind of put a ball on this, you keep saying that they're the Bolsheviks, like the left of the Bolsheviks well, and then the rest, the moderates or the even the GOP many of them are neo cons. It's very important for people people to understand the ideological predecessors to the neoconservative movements, where Trotzky like literal fucking Trotskyites. So, yes, you're right, both sides of this coin, the shit coin that we have to flip every cycle, are basically Bolsheviks and Trotskyites on both sides of the coin, and as a consequence, we continued to have our liberties obliterated. And it's really up to the people to demand that that change. And if they can't, well then don't expect things to change, and you don't get change, and you by hero worship or ignoring the failings of your dear leader and Donald Trump. I've voted for him, I will defend him when the media lies about him, but when he does stuff that is one hundred and eighty degrees from what he campaigned on, I feel obligated to call it out and that's why I do. And I know you're the same way, So thank.
Speaker 5: You for yeah, real quick, and then I'll pass it by for you to wrap it up. You know, Mark Levin's a perfect example because he's a super neo coon Zionist, and you know, all the Bolsheviks and the Laft and all these people, the Democrats, the neoliberals, they all supported the war in Ukraine.
Speaker 4: But he also supported war in Ukraine. Obama and all.
Speaker 5: Of those type of liberals, they supported the essentially attack on Bashira al Assad, so did Mark Levin.
Speaker 4: And then Mark Levin has the nerve to.
Speaker 5: Post after the Christians are getting slaughtered in Syria and he's like, all those anti Semites are the reason this is happening. It's like, bro, all the people you smear were warning that this would happen while you were cheering on this happening. As soon as it happens, then he acts like he was on the side against it when he has got multiple posts row bashiral al kill them, get rid of him whatever, Like I don't know if he said killed, but he definitely supported the overthrow of Bashira al Sade and there's proof of that. But in general, it's like, why would Mark Levin a right wing Zionist neocon, why does he align with the Bolsheviks in Ukraine?
Speaker 4: Isn't that a little bit weird?
Speaker 5: And a lot of the people of Fox knows too, Like you said, it's two sides of the same coin.
Speaker 4: If they came out and just.
Speaker 5: Told you we are the neoliberals, you know, like no, everyone they have to like be like no, no, no, no, no, no no, we support Donald Trump. I mean I'm sean nnity, I'm I'm throwing a football here, football America football.
Speaker 2: So you see my cia la pen pal.
Speaker 5: That means yeah, football nerveball.
Speaker 4: Slurb down your seed oils, folks.
Speaker 5: We're getting to the point of the wars, and like, you know, it's like these people are it's just too hard, it's just too sad to be like, wait, it's not the left versus the right, it's the Bolsheviks versus like the neo bolshevik y.
Speaker 2: And then then think about fucking Bobby Kennedy. Bobby Kennedy's arguing that we have a basically a public health crisis where everyone's got all these co morbidities in world fucking dying earlier. And his first like major action as the headay of HHS is to concern himself with anti semitism on college campuses. Bro, are you fucking kidding me?
Speaker 5: It's humiliating, Like Bobby Kennedy was the only person I said, I like, I told everybody, you know, he's not doing foreign policy, so who cares.
Speaker 4: He just focused on the food. He couldn't even do anything for the food.
Speaker 5: Before he's crying about anti Semitism and the fruity loobs and now it's just like, oh, it's a plague. Gets a greenhouse gas hate speech for one, and he's like, but I'm pro free speech, bro. Look up what the word means on the State Department. Like all these people are playing stupid, like they don't know what the official definition is. Bobby got accused of anti Semitism because they caught him at a private dinner. Somebody recorded him, which is messed up. But he was talking about reading a study where it was affecting different ethnicities in a different way, and he got called an anti semi. He is an anti semi according to his own little rules that he keeps pushing. It's like it's humiliating. It's like they they can't just do like eighty percent for that. They have to do it all just to tell us like no, sorry, you're not getting anything. Hopefully he gets the seed oils out, maybe he'll replace the seed oils with.
Speaker 4: Like Israel oils.
Speaker 5: He's like, I made a new seed called an Israel seed, and we're gonna put these seed oils and Everything're like, dude, I'm just a kid kidding, Like, come on, bro, like what about the beef dolla.
Speaker 2: He's like, we're gonna save a trillion dollars because we're not gonna have seed oils, and we're gonna ship that trillion dollars straight to Israel forever. Holy fucking shit. Anyways, I'll put in the description where people can follow Anomaly, but if you've got any links, go ahead and tell people.
Speaker 5: All right, Dreamer dot com, get yourself a beanie, Tim Poole gets yourself too, make sure it's extra tight, squeeze it on there.
Speaker 2: If anybody wants to support my work, you can subscribe to me on x at Liberty lock Pot. I'll follow you back Liberty Lockdowns the show. Make sure you leave five star reviews wherever you're listening right now and share it around with your friend's family, whatever else. And uh yeah, other than that, hug your family, kiss your mother, and tell people that you don't want to go to with iron. Appreciate you, guys, pease. The issue has.
Speaker 7: Been that the GOP throughout my entire life has not turned words into action.
Speaker 4: They have it.
Speaker 7: Hey, they've promised to defend They've promised to defend the Constitution. When I'm gonna die before they do it.
Speaker 4: I mean, this is this is my deep seat.
Speaker 7: They also talk about limited government, they talk about ending the wars, they talk about bringing our troops home. When when When it's not happening. So the reason the Libertarian Party is as viable as it is, the reason that Donald Trump and yourself and even RFK are here this weekend is because the election margins are so thin that you guys need us, And I appreciate that you're willing to come and talk to us, because there's not real animists, particularly between you and I have a tremendous amount of respect for you, But there is a tremendous amount of animosity between myself and the GOP who has ran around talking as if they're Ron Paul and then governing as if they're John McCain.
Speaker 2: Welcome to Liberty lockdown.
Speaker 7: Let's gang of fla called to liberty ain't come.
Speaker 2: But yeah, it's alcohol, it's where did it come from? And Bradity